Speaker 1: Ready, get ready. So September twelve, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calenter, and the call in show is live. So since I already took all my time up for today talking, I'm gonna turn it right on over to BPTE as soon as I give you guys the numbers and pull up my little app thing and see if it's working, which apparently it is. Anyway, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Hopefully this mic is not too hot. There we go, and I'll just be Pete sound too, because I don't know. It seems like things are out of whack again, even though I was just on air. But anyway, you know, things shifting around as they do. Uh anyhow? Yeah, So do we want to just drudge over the same stuff or are we going to talk about something different? I don't know. It's up to you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We are alive, and we're broken into the next portion of the broadcast day up till ten PM when the age of transitions begins. Anyway, b Pete, what's on your mind this week? Hold?
Speaker 2: No, it's been kind of a crappy week. I'll tell you one thing after the just the past two days, I'm tired of people.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of idiots. I'm tired of educated ass hats. I'm tired of political pundits. I'm just getting really tired when people.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know, I don't understand what has gripped this nation, well world really that the things that happen happen. I can understand the happening, but I do not understand the reactions to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it depends.
Speaker 2: I think mankind is doomed. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: See, that's what I was trying to give a positive spin to during that time. I was talking, and I took too much time explaining why it is. I feel like crap every September eleventh. But you know, yeah, no, that's the other part of that yesterday where it was like, is there even a point in talking or trying to be rational or seeking a solution. Nobody's hearing it, nobody really cares, nobody wants to address what the issue is. And it's not those people then, but particular side good.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it. You know, it used to be people would talk past each other, and if they would just stop for five seconds and set an initial premise. Then they can continue to have a conversation. May not be constructive, but at least they'd be able to discuss it. But people are not talking past each other anymore. People are going out of their way to be just as disgusting as they possibly can. And you know, a long time ago, you used to put it down to the anonymity of the internet. Well there's not a lot of anonymity on the internet anymore. If you really want to track somebody down, you know, there are ways to do it. I mean, look at what we've seen with people. What about the Karen at the baseball game, you know, Philly's Karen and the baseball They found out who the hell she was in just a couple of days. It didn't take long. It just people now are going directly at each other, trying to be just as disgusting and repugnant as they can. And one example is two weeks ago we had a school shooting. Where was it in Minnesota? I think?
Speaker 1: Well, which one the same day as Charlie Kirk in Colorado?
Speaker 2: You know, no, no, no, this was two weeks ago. You know, we had the one in Minnesota. The Catholic school because the head of the independent school systems in Minnesota that you know, covers Catholic schools and charter schools and other private schools and other religious schools. He sent a letter to wall saying, hey, you know, our security really needs to be looked at, not just this school but all of the independent schools. Well, Waltz is blued off, and then they have a shooting. Okay, but after that, you have this episode on the train in Charlotte that we didn't know happened until somebody got the video from the transit system released through an FIA, and then the internet takes off. Individual of this color kills a Ukrainian refugee of another color, and that's what started it.
Speaker 4: Imediately after that, you have Charlie Kirk. And while the thing with Charlie Kirk was going on, you had a school shooting in Colorado. The past two days, I have seen more inhumanity to man from man. Man's inhumanity to man displayed on every social media platform.
Speaker 2: You see it in the news, you see it all these talk programs, you see it from the talking heads. Yeah, and I'm just wondering what it's going to take for somebody to finally sit down and say that's enough, that we've had our fill. I mean, I don't mind people coming. And one thing that really bothered me yesterday and most of my replies on Twitter were to things that where I basically had to tell people, look, you can disagree with somebody, but you don't have to lie about them. You know, what happened happened. We all saw what happened. It was right there, blatantly in our face on the news. What happened to Charlie Kirk, the videotape from the train incident in Charlotte, It was there, we saw it. Unfortunately, we don't have anything of the school shooting, just a few pictures.
Speaker 1: Well not yet but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not yet. They'll eventually come out. But what we saw to set the flash point. You know, I thought we had gotten beyond race in this country. Oh no, No, to a point to a point where well, you know, and I was just looking at have you ever seen footage of Blind Faith playing live? Yeah, there's a concert where they're playing Can't Find My Way Home and you look at the audience. It's a bunch of fucking hippies and they're all you know, they're all buzzed out, having a good time getting along. And you see blacks and whites and Hispanics and every color of the rainbow sitting there in that damn audience, and they're all getting along. And I remember back in the late sixties, this was a little before your time, you know, the peace love movement and how we're going to get along. You know, Vietnam was going on hot and heavy then, and we had protests, and we had the weathermen throwing bombs around, and we had people taking shots at one another, kind of like it is now. But there was an underlying movement of that guy is my brother. I look out for him, he looks out for me.
Speaker 1: Yeap.
Speaker 2: That is gone well. And the thing that bothers me. But what bothers me is the most those motherfuckers protesting in the streets and raising Holy hell and doing what they can do are now leading this country. And look at what they have brought us. Look at to the point they have gotten us as a nation. Well, it's the biggest failure cultural failure in the world. Say what you want. The United States is a field cultural experiment right now. And they I don't know what they can do to correct it. Yeah, did you take the late sixties and early seventies to now fifty years? It's amazing how much damage you can do in fifty years.
Speaker 1: It sure is. And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm putting on the shoulders of these ass hats we have in Washington, these leaders, these supposed larned individuals. I have never seen more educated idiots than I have in the past two days.
Speaker 1: I got you. But you know in Tampa, Florida. In Tampa, Florida on nine to eleven, also one dead, five injured in a mass shooting. Juvenile victim seventeen year old killed, gunman unknown. At this point in time, you know how many mass shootings there have been in this country this year?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. It depends on how you count them. Some places that they have the official stats, it's got to be more than four people. Okay, Yes, it's gotta be more than four people, and one of them has to be left handed. Oh cha.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're shooting too many day people, even if it's a one on one incounter where a guy gets mugged an alley, we've gotten two violent resignation.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, I mean, look, I don't think anybody can realistically, in real time even track how many people are just getting shot, you know in the one on ones or family disputes and all that. I mean, those stats, you got to collect them, you know, a year later, to be honest with you, because investigations go on, they find out this and that. Some people don't go to the hospital, some people do go to the hospital. Things aren't reported to law enforcement, et cetera, et cetera. But from public reports, right, the mass Shooting Tracker shows us that we got three hundred and fifty seven mass shootings in twenty twenty five in this country alone. Right, and that's where, Yeah, you got more than four people involved and a gun and a crowd. That that that's the criteria. Okay, Yeah, that's where we're at. And it's not the gun. Okay. I wonder how many of those in Chicago, Uh, not a lot. See, that's the thing. The go to with Chicago is almost pointless. Look Tampa, Florida, Oakland, California, San Francisco, California. Look the liberal state where the guns are controlled, Santa Anna, California, Memphis, Tennessee. On the seventh right, Yeah, I'm just going down the list in order going backwards right now, you know you want me to.
Speaker 2: I just wondering where they.
Speaker 1: Well, I could go to another place and probably get the breakdown by state if you like. But you know what what is We could break this down eighty different ways. The thing is this one thing we should be able to agree upon is that this is an inordinate amount of violence that is occurring in our street. It's just our streets in general, that's all there is to it. And the red state, blue state. You can break it down different ways. You know who succeeded at making this not happen or making it again? It's not about necessary. Yeah, we have more guns than we have people in this country. Blah blah blah. I know what the anti gun people say, but it's not the guns in places where you have people that you know, by percentage, there's nearly as many guns as there is, you know, per person in a country where there's way less people. Yeah, this doesn't happen. You know, people want to say it's a worldwide issue. Indeed, it is a worldwide issue, but the fact that we're so ready to shoot each other here in America is kind of an American issue. I mean, we shoot more beauty in a regular day than they do in war zone.
Speaker 2: Think you got taking consideration though, these other countries that, especially in Europe, and I saw this living over there. Yeah, a lot of European countries they do have gun ownership and instead of Switzerland's one of the highest gun ownerships per captain in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They don't have the violence. They don't have the violence that we have over here because they have policing. They actually go out and police, They actually go out and put people in jail for committing crimes. They don't take a repeat offender that's you know, knocked off three bodegas and a fucking taxi stand and turn them right back out onto the street. I've never did. That's what I don't understand. Everybody talks about, well we have a problem. Well, why are we paying a bunch of eggheaded bastards to sit in Washington and make a bunch of goddamn laws and not enforce them. Why are we electing people to city councils and allowing people to be put on police forces as chiefs and administrators that aren't following the fucking laws. We are a lawless nation compared to a lot of other ones. So do you want to look at the gun crime. We got a bunch of crazy people and we don't enforce our damn uh laws. And what are you going to get as a results? And then throw in the fact that we own half the guns in the world, and what do you think the result's going to be? Well, here's what you can't explain that to people. Wait a minute. This woman with a degree sets there and makes the comment guns have more rights than women. And I'm sitting here thinking that is probably the most stupid thing I have seen online in all of this, guns have more rights than women. The guns don't have any damn rights people do. In fact, women have a right to own a gun. It's they play this this, Oh well, okay, we can't have abortions, so you shouldn't be able to have guns. And where the hell does this stuff come from?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm getting confused, right, Okay, I'm getting I'm getting confused because look, before that talking point about nobody's enforcing the laws, uh, you know, came out, we had this problem then, so you know, in places that are not controlled by the people, that are not enforcing the laws. The same thing is happening anyway, you know what I mean, The the murders that are being recorded in this country, just murders in general, outside of the guns, because we're I want to talk about the violence, because again, it's not the gun that's the issue. And you know, the right to an abortion is a separate argument from the gun in my mind. But then again, you know people would say, nope, that's violence too. Okay, you're a pro life person and you think that's the way it is, and you know what, you're winning that argument right now. Fine, But we've seen regime change here. We've seen the majority controlled by the alleged left, we've seen the majority controlled by the alleged conservatives. And just like I've said before about a lot of problems, when you see that no matter who's in charge, the problem keeps growing, kind of tells you something else about how the system is wrong and there's something else happening that is not able to be controlled by the politicians or anybody else. You know, I tried to tell you about calling the police here in Macon, Georgia. Well let me just tell you about locally real quick, because I don't know how much violence you have in your town. But every day, just about I get in a little you know, news alert about shootings in this city. Okay, police response is like nothing. They don't show up for a long period of time. There's no instant reaction, there's hardly any presence any time. There's nobody who knows people in the neighborhood, none of you know, policing is not just punishment. But when people used to do policing, they participated in the neighborhood. They knew who was who, they knew where things were, they knew where things were going on because they were engaged with the community. Right, Well, there's that issue. And I'm in a red state. Okay, I'm in a red state, which should be law and order. And these guys scream about law and order. But whether they're screaming about law and order or they're screaming about you know, try and have sympathy for people. And you know, well, you know, you can't punish everybody, or they're being stupid in either direction. They're not solving this, they're not coming up with an answer. And it's not about, you know, just more cops, because even when you have more cops, it reduces certain things. Yes, it reduces you know, blatant public displays of certain things like I don't I okay, just to step back and not to try and go after anybody's particular political proclivity. But I find it really strange that Washington, d C. Is the epicenter that they had to deploy the National Guard to for this reason. Alone, in the area where these people are living and mostly where you know, the politicians are and everything else, there is overlap of all sorts of policing agencies. I mean constant presence. I don't think you could go out to lunch or go go buy a pack of cigarettes in DC and not see either plane closed or uniformed cops armed and hanging around. They're everywhere. You got DC police, you know, the regular sort of you know, policing agency. You got your Capitol Police. You got police that are assigned and literal police forces for particular areas, buildings. You have Secret Service deployed for certain politics in certain sensitive areas. Right, I mean there is security in police all over the government areas in DC. Okay, so all of the excessive violence is outside of those areas. Either that or you have a bunch of Keystone cops banging into each other who were existing. I mean, take a look at the coverage of law enforcement in Washington, d C. Beforehand, or even after they sent the National Guard there, which I've seen National Guard doing landscaping and taken out garbage. I don't see them actually engaged in securing things. Maybe I'm not seeing the right stuff, but weird that a place like that that has redundant overlaps of coverage and law enforcement, and you're going to tell me that it was a nightmare scenario. And yet it probably was in certain areas. But see, here's the thing. In the worst of the worst areas, the police are not deployed, they're not engaged in the community.
Speaker 2: The funny thing about that, though, is you see all these protests about the Guard in DC, and you see a bunch of white upper class individuals who have the time to get out there and protest about the Guard. But when you hear the interviews of people that live in those areas, and the mayor herself comes out and says, I'm glad they're here, we see a difference. I can walk down the street now you know, Chucky Schumer walking outside of the damn Capitol will block away with his security detail. Oh it's great you walk around anywhere out here. Yeah, if you're Chucky Schumer with a goddamn security detail. Well, of course, these people living in this place, when you listen to them, they're saying, hey, I'm glad to see it. It's about damn time somebody did something.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's not just a security what.
Speaker 2: Kills me about this.
Speaker 1: It's not just his security detail though, because believe me, there is a whole lot of way cleared, you know what I mean, the the the pads that you got to walk on, you know, he want to clear a trail, There's a lot of cops that are just there because again there is redundant policing in that area of DC. Okay, so the people that are making you know, big balls got himself, you know, beat up by a couple of teenagers that supposedly tried to carjack him. I don't know where he was at, but I guarantee you that is not a common occurrence wherever the hell he was going, unless he was going into areas that are not near the government stuff. That's what I'm saying. There is a weird reaction that goes on here. Like I said, even the go to of Chicago. I'm kinda tired of that because again, statistically, I watch people, you know, manipulate the statistics every which way. But here's the reality. In most of the places where people have the power to speak from their issues are not the same as the people living in the bad neighborhoods who have a completely different idea about what is needed and what is not being serviced. And that's the thing. Look all that aside, though it doesn't prevent even with the heavy policing, it doesn't prevent this overflow of violence. It just doesn't. It might restrict some of the randomness of it. You're not going to get as many drunken brawls, okay, because they're first of all not going to allow bars into certain areas and stuff like that. Yes, yes, all of that is a factor. But what's interesting here is that, no matter how you slice it, we have an overabundance of violence. And I'm telling you, if all we had was rocks, you'd be having people stoned to death here because it's just something that is happening. And to my reckoning is about and I know everybody goes what do you do with that? But it's about this lack of value placed on human life. That's what it really comes down to. And you know, again, I don't see the celebrating for people being killed. I don't see the you know, selective outrage or any of that being helpful to handling the core issue. And yeah, the past few days have been a clear demonstration that the loudest voices have little to do with the reality of the situation. And I think they want more of this as long as the violence is against the right people in their minds. And this again is not a statement about one side or the other. As long as the violence is against the right people, that's okay. That's really what it comes down to.
Speaker 2: Anybody. There is no way that anybody can legitimately argue that the violence is once fighted. You know, it's no.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I didn't say how to put this.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I you know, I realized that you didn't say. What I'm saying is is there are a lot of people in the past two days that I have sat and listened to and watch what they type, and it's you know, it's coming from some extreme and it's like, wait a damn minute. You know, if you're accusing somebody of something that you are doing yourself right and you don't see it. I mean, kids today, I don't understand what it is. You know, it's I hate to say it because people say it's a cliche. You know. Back in the day, well, you know, back in the day, we were capable of going to high school with a thurtyot six and a shotgun in your rifle, racking your pickup truck and park on campus because you went deer hunting before you went to school, or you went duck hunting before you went to school, and it was nothing to My friend and I used to walk through the neighborhood with a shotgun on our shoulder, walking about four blocks down to the train trestle to go across the creek. We were out of the city's limits and we could go dove hunting. And then from the first to September to the end of the month, that's usually what we did about every other afternoon. If we had the money to go buy shelves. If that happened today, you'd have you'd have fifty calls just in the first five blocks into nine to one one, and like you, it would take thirty five minutes for somebody to show up because we suddenly went from the city limits to the country and now the sheriff has to handle it, and he's on the other side of the county. You know, it's today. You couldn't get away with that. And I don't understand and how it got so bad. It's not the prevalence of guns. We've always had guns. Most people that I know growing up were raised around guns. And that's a lot of people, a lot of people in various states. So I don't understand what it is that's happening to the damn younger people today that they think that violence is the only way to react to something.
Speaker 1: I don't get it well, as I've tried to say, and I get hit with or you're just deliberal. But look, if you instill in a population from the time they are sentient, you know in the world that nobody's life is worth anything you know around you, then what's the point Your life isn't worth crap? Nobody else's life is worth the damn either. That's the thing. The devaluation of that has been the steady trend. And you know, younger people, older people. It's okay to mock the murder of somebody's father sometimes, isn't it. But it's sacred if it's a guy you like and they're a father. You know. That's the thing that gets me about this is you know again, this is me pointing a finger at liberals at the moment. But don't worry. Hang around a second. It's okay if it's somebody's dad and it's somebody you don't like, it's good. It's all good. I don't care if they got beat in the head with a hammer, because you know, Paul Pelosi was somebody's dad, so that was okay. It doesn't matter about those politicians that were shot and murdered in their bed because they were Democrats. We don't have flags at half masted. Right, It's okay the murder Charlie Kirk because he was an agitator. Right, he was out there proved me wrong. I don't care, and he called people names, so it's okay to shoot him. Right. It was okay to shoot doctor King because he was causing trouble. It's okay to kill the guy who was saying ugly things in the street because it's all right, you know, you know what I'm saying, Like, here we go, it's just people literally pre loaded with a justification. Let me find the justification to make it so somebody can forfeit their life. And you know, people do this with the paradigms of war, and I get that we dehumanize the enemy and this is the way it works. And that's how you rally a society, that's how you keep the cause going and again, you know, reliving nine to eleven trauma over and over again. At this point, I know we should never forget and all that, but man, the people that use that as audgel that weren't even alive at the time to beat others with because that's now justified. Whatever you do becomes justified because some other, for whatever reason, is now not eligible to be valued as a human life. They forfeit their right to breathe because they disagreed with you, because they happen to be these other people, because they're associated with they're in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's okay that the guy died because he was just a drug addict. Anyway, I mean, across the board, people have this built in and sometimes they say it out loud, and sometimes they don't. And I got to tell you, the people with the thoughts and prayers this week with Charlie Kirk are lying. They're lying because well, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny though which you take one side of the thoughts and prayers. Two weeks ago they told you that's repugnant to say that, and yet they're the first ones to come up there and say, ah, we offer are parts of prayers to Charlie's family. Yeah, kiss my ass. Two weeks ago, when people did that for parents that lost kids in the school, we had one side of the political spectrum saying that's repugnant, that's repulsive, that's up. You're just you're disgusting for doing that. Do something about it, you know, don't just offer your prayers. And then here we are two weeks later, and the ones who were coming out saying we don't need your thoughts and prayers, screw you, are now offering thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, but I agree with you. Look, I agree with you, but I go further in that I don't buy it when any of them say it. Okay, literally both sides here, all sides. It's a lie because if you give them a look objective, objective things. Okay, and look, it's not about Trump. It isn't. I don't care anymore, but just I can't even get people to think.
Speaker 2: For a moment a lot of this about Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay maybe, but but but I'm trying to say, that's not where my thinking is when I say what I'm about to lay out, which is, Okay, the drug boat with Venezuela, which happened also in the new cycle, everybody forgot about, you know, because they're either on Epstein or they're on Charlie Kirk now and either you know, outrage or false BS sympathy or you know, extra outrage to justify what they want to do anyway, so you know, all sides guilty. The thing is this, you blow up a drug boat that's coming out of Venezuela. Eleven people are on it. That's all good to kill them or whatever because you say they had drugs on a boat. Now I don't know what the evidence was, but is that the functionality? Yes, it is, you judged somebody, You declared it. You don't have to investigate, prove it in a court, do anything else, no kind of process do or otherwise, and it's all good. See that was a good thing that was done. Now I'm not saying that it's not done on the other side, because the other side will tell you that. Well, you know what here it is you want to live in a place where you know your governor behaves a certain way. It's like your kids deserve to get shot in school. I mean that's the attitude. That's the coded attitude. And it goes across. It's like, well, you don't want to live in you want to live into a place that's run by DeSantis. Well, then you know people are going to get shot, okay. And then on the other side, you want to live in New York or Chicago. Hey, look they got democratic mayors. You're going to get shot? When is it not okay? You know, when can we Is there a point we could rehabilitate ourselves to say murder is not good even in all circumstances. You know, if someone dies in the course of action because of self defense, it's one thing. But when someone is just murdered, I don't care what their politics are, what their parents' politics are. You know, generally speaking, people with more money don't get shot up as often. Okay, there is a divide there, but whether they got money or not is not relevant to their right to breathe and to not be shot going about their day going to Walmart. Okay, on a college campus, doing the proved me wrong routine. I don't care what you're doing. You didn't enter into the equation of you deserve to be murdered. And I don't know why it is that it's going to be like the other side, the other side, the other side. Okay, great, but you better admit that all sides are justifying murder here. They do it on different levels, in different places, with different people that they think are eligible or legitimate targets. And that's why I'm calling all of them liars. All these thoughts and prayers, people that have been doing this now, you know, ever since Columbine to my memory, you know, even though I've tried to explain to people, it's like, oh, Columbine, that's when school shooting started. No, they just didn't call it that. People used to get shot, kids used to get shot at school, but it was in certain neighborhoods, so it was ignored. Okay, school shootings occurred my whole life on many different, you know, It's just it's not recorded like it became recorded after the national attention put on Columbine. It is now recorded differently. But violence in the schools was going on in my lifetime. Maybe before I was born, it wasn't like that. I don't know, but I'm telling you that ever since I set foot in the school and ever since I was aware of other places, this has been something that happens. So you know, again, it's not about this generation. It's not about how many guns there are. It's about a festering ugliness in the soul of this country that is well, at a certain point, you're you're worthy of not being worthy to live. I mean, I don't know how else to boil it down. I mean, do you think I'm crazy for saying this? And by the way, Jimmy James is on the line, I see you now. I'm gonna get whoever calls in three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. You want to get in on this, you want to talk about it, You're gonna say what you're gonna say. And I don't want to argue with anybody, I really don't. All I want to do is figure out a way to address the real issue, which in my mind maybe I'm just a crazy, stupid you know, I'm not somebody who is like, you know, so out of touch with the ideas of the troubles. I'm not, I really and I see people with that whole thing. You know, Well, people choose to be poor, so that's the way that is, and people choose to live in violent places. That is as asinine as anything else. You know, you don't sit there and go, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be poor, and I'm gonna live in a place where I can definitely worry about getting shot just walking down the street. That's where I want to be. I'm sure there's a percentage of people that have that thought in their minds, but I don't think anybody consciously does that. You know, let's be realistic, even even criminals, right, you know, the criminal people who are deserving of X y Z, they don't usually want to live in the you know, where do the gangsters put their houses? Where do the gang bangers move their mamas to When they're making good money on drugs, they don't leave them in the roughest neighborhoods. Usually, I know, there's a bit of a trend about that's right. We never lift the neighborhood. We never lift the hood. Tough guy talk, but you ever examine the guys that are actually successful, They don't leave their people in the bad neighborhoods. Nobody wants to live in the toilet. If you got a choice, you know, nobody wants to live where you're fearing for your life all the time. If you got a choice, you really don't. Most people do not want to live there. That includes drug addicts and even most mental patients really don't enjoy being shot at or fearing for their lives. They really don't, regardless of what people try to tell you. So the circumstance that nobody wants continues to happen way too often in a place where we're supposed to have and be able to be the best of everything, right, isn't that the idea?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: We're we're not succeeding. I mean, do you do you understand where I'm coming from? Or am I really? If you think I'm just being stupid, fine tell me that I have no.
Speaker 2: I understand exactly where you're coming from, because you know I'm like you, I would love to live somewhere else if I could afford it. You know, I would love to be able to provide for other people if I could afford it. Sure, I got lucky in my situation where I live. I've got great neighbors, you know, kind of like you you know, a one cop town that if anything happens after seven o'clock at night, you're waiting on a sheriff to show up that's forty miles away. It's just I think something has happened, and I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, No, somehow, No, it didn't happen yesterday, And it's been going on, and I'm trying to put my finger on when the decline started. I'm still go by my theory that the disposable, non returnable bottle was the start of our downfall, as the civilization could be. But something has gone on the past couple generations. I mean, we've had what we've had twenty four years since nine to eleven, which completely changed the world. It changed us, probably more than the rest of the world because it happened here. We had to take a long, hard look at ourselves. When that happened. Did we learn anything from it? A few things, But I think we have forgotten some important things that came out of that and we were not keeping those in mind. But somehow, generationally, people have devolved. It's not the I don't think society has devolved. I think individuals have devolved, which then reflects in society devolving. It starts with the individual, and I don't people today don't have any accountability. They don't want to take accountability for anything. They jump to conclusions, they play the stereotypes, they live off of memes, and they have the intention span of a knack. And it's just made for a worse society overall. I'm being honest with you. I would hate to have to raise kids in today's world. Yeah, well, you know we used to in my day. It was the civil hide under the desk emergency drill in case of a nuclear attack. You know, they don't want to tell us. Look, you can get under the desk, but when the desk melts along with you, it really doesn't do any good. But we did that. I could not imagine having to have a kid in school that has to go through a shooter scenario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they didn't drill that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's outrageous and something has caused this, this de evolution of people, and I don't know. I'm gonna probably stay up the next four weeks trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: No, I hear you, and I'm telling you now that realistic conversations about you know, when I decided to have children, you know, I questioned the wisdom. You know. I love my youngest son, you know that. But I look at him and I want to apologize to him that, you know, I willfully brought him into the circumstance that we find ourselves in. We should be able to do better. Well, I'm serious, we should be able to do better and better.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't You shouldn't. You shouldn't feel like you have to apologize for bringing somebody into this world and the world is the way it is because you had nothing to do with the downfall of society.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but I might not have. I might not have caused him to have to endure this had I considered, I mean, look, I did. I existed in the pre surveillance society here, you know, where everything was not surveilled. Because that's another thing. We got more eyes on things than we ever have. It is harder to get away with things in the dark, and yet we are blind to what's really rotting us exactly, and and and that is the thing that is. Yeah, I got to apologize because I should have thought better of how to prepare him, of when to choose to have him. And you know, I got older kids too, who don't know a reality's previous to the surveillance state, to surveillance capitalism, to everything you do being tracked, which is also not good either and has not helped as far as you know, it doesn't. It doesn't stop that. I mean, they had film with this guy on the roof, various people with their phones, a bunch of you know, forget about big brother you got them, you got millions of little brothers out there recording everything. And still it took him two days to to arrest this guy. Anyway, I'm just saying, look, Jimmy James has been on hole the while, and I want to get him on. I want to get anybody on and calls in, so I want to give him a chance to speak his mind, whatever that may be. And you know, oh, be Pete, where'd you go? Crap? Okay? I lost be Pete. I'm gonna try and get him back. But in the meantime, Jimmy, maybe I gotta go to a break and refix the thing with be Pete. But before I do that, you just, oh, there he is. I think he's back.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I just cleared out, kicked out my browser.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well you're back. Jimmy's on the line. So I turned it over to Jimmy to say whatever he wants.
Speaker 5: I can't hear myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I'm sorry about that. I don't know why, but you're coming through.
Speaker 2: Okay, before he gets gone? Have you here anything from his fame?
Speaker 1: Anything from what.
Speaker 2: I said before Jimmy gets gone? Have we heard anything from his fan? You know, Jimmy a man with a fan.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but there was more than one of them. I have not gotten a response on Facebook from the guy. So let me try and turn myself down a little bit. So maybe I don't know. Maybe that's what's echoing back to Jimmy. But see if I can help out here. I don't know. Oh is that about?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I hear myself. What's the word?
Speaker 1: Okay, So go ahead with what's on your mind. Sorry about that.
Speaker 5: We just uh said a couple of things. I'll go through the first rose before the trailer, Kurt assassination, such a JFK related thing.
Speaker 2: Uh don't.
Speaker 5: I'll just in my own mind, I've pretty much Celtic Cuban G two had anything to do with that. I'm more like dissolved to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, these are being hostly. I there's this.
Speaker 6: Film I had not Did you know that Alpha sixty six, I guess is still around and was quite active in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I didn't know necessarily their active time period was, but I know they existed after the sixties. Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well apparently it's still around because I watched this film.
Speaker 6: That really it's called uh and it's you know, any of these channels on your phone, you could pretty.
Speaker 5: Much watch it for free. I watched it out to Be or Tubby. I think it's called to Be Okay to Be. It's the one I got installed that came with a stupid phone. Well, the films. It's a documentary and it was called Castro's Spies, and it was about five Cuban agents who were uh living living black in the United States on the half of the Cuban g T two and I got well of my notes. One second.
Speaker 1: Well, sure, Also, they just wrapped filming of November twenty second, nineteen sixty three in Canada, as I understand it, they're now going to post production. And I don't know a ton about that, but I was going to read up on that film because it's going to be yet another one of these, you know, Hollywood creations. I don't know if it's been filmed for a streaming service or for theater release or what, but apparently, you know, it's another one of these mob driven scenarios, informed by, you know, the family of one of the prominent, most often named mobsters. It has some interesting stars. I should probably look that up while I'm talking to you, but you're talking about this G two Cuban intelligence. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So there's a documentary slum Boxer. Looks like it's from the nineties. The story is here from the nineties.
Speaker 6: And what happened was is okay.
Speaker 5: So if the dolls got these five guys, they're over here. These are false ideas and they've pretty much been here throughout the eighties into the nineties, and would Basically their job was to report on the activities of the Miami area Cubans and these Cuban these Cuban Cubans, the people that they ended up being called the Cuban Five. In the nineties, they were watching and actually this is the part that I was shocked out, the sixty six and they were working with Orlando Bosh.
Speaker 6: And these Keevan Fire These guys.
Speaker 5: At that time around ninety five, six, seven, eight, nineties, think the stuff's going on, that's our community was doing flights over Havana purposely trying to uh attag a nice castro and drop leaflets and this, and these guys, all a lot of them infiltrated the group and found out that they were going to start doing it with explosives in the nineteen nineties, mind you. And it's the same names that we all have come to know and love as the heads of these things. And these Kevan spies found themselves in the predicament of saying, what do we do? Should we call the ft Eye to try to prevent this?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Well, anyways.
Speaker 5: It cannot be the I had already pretty much have been spying on them. Well, Cuba did ended up shooting down one of them planes from the soapball the Brothers, the Brothers whatever is that the current? The axiles were flying around the waters looking for jute bins on wraps, I guess. Anyways, these Yeah, it's pretty interesting. And so these guys get arrested and they're trying to tell the FDI eye and all these people will forget us. We hadn't even done anything. It's help the sixty six people. You got to look at their plotting all kinds of terrorist activities. But yeah, that sentenced to afty prison time. But then I went and trade them off for something to Castros. So they all got back to Cuba and they actually did the interviews. And what I found shocking was, I mean, just as people, I think, geez, these Cuban g two people's at least this film the first they play at the actual interviews, I'm like, well, do they seem like a lot more reasonable than their counterparts?
Speaker 2: Uaite?
Speaker 1: Honestly, yeah, it's a mixed bag with all that, because you know, there's Central and South American figures that are tied to you know, these radical groups and infiltration groups and stuff. You know, once there was no longer a project in America. Some of them turn around and get involved in other Central and South American conflicts, drug dealing, death squads. You'd be amazed at how these guys, you know, kind of just living in the invisible part of society. Guess what they find themselves occupied with a bunch of different things. There are weird names repeated where the DEA comes across these guys, you know, and they're like, what are these you know, like radical anti Castro or pro Castro people doing involved with you know, Guatemalans. What are they doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the problem. That's what these stupids are saying. They're saying what in the house, the FBIDDE and all the rest doing Ignoring these people. That's why Castro felt the need to send these people here to watch them, right, because these people are not I'm sorry to say, I mean, I'm gonna try to talk to.
Speaker 6: I mean, I yes, I have to ask what's the difference between Is there.
Speaker 5: A difference between Felix Rodriguez and these nuts?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on what time period you're talking about, because, like I said, at a certain point, they're dedicated to, you know, reclaiming Cuba, Right, that's their thing, that's their homeland. They want it back from Castro or they want to support Castro, depending on which guys you're talking about, right, And they're occupied with all that, But then they get cut loose. They find themselves in situations where they know gun runners, they know people that are willing to you know, launder money and hide stuff and have connections to you know, not just American intelligence, but other intelligence agencies, like there is a whole interesting story about the ready for this, the Mexican Intelligence agency, which the name escapes me at the moment. There is a whole nexus of people that came together in Mexico, you know, post assassination time when everybody's dealing with that intrigue afterwards. There is a whole untold story there that, to my mind suspiciously looks like there might have been people that you know, were involved in all this cloak and dagger stuff in the sixties, who in the seventies and eighties helped to do what facilitate these different drug cartels and stuff like that put them in business. And you know, we figure it out, or the public figures it out twenty thirty years after the fact, and these guys were there making a living just because you know, what are they going to do with their face paperwork when you know they're no longer being supported. You know, whether it's the guys that were being supported by our intelligence agency or it's the guys that were being supported by Castro's regime, it's irrelevant. They end up loosed into well, I can speak Spanish, I know how to do stuff off the books, and they get involved. Like I said, there's guys linked to death squads that are showing up that. Like I said, DEA guys are like I didn't realize I was in the room with, you know, a spy and alleged assassin. You know, when I'm out there trying to track things down, this guy's given me guidance, you know, through the hills in Colombia, even though he's not Colombian, right I mean. And meanwhile, you know there's a whole thing of the DEA agents that got hung out to dry where it was like they knew that their cover was blown, their bosses still sent them out there. And some of these guys turn up in those circumstances, like the whole murder of Kiki Camaretta, there is a whole weird thing going on where you got CIA guys showing up who instructed the people that you know murdered him in torture techniques a couple of years earlier, and it is a whole tangled mess that you know, people try to oversimplify, but there is a whole thing that goes on. It's the gift that keeps on giving, you know. By the way, I brought up that film earlier, and it is eleven two sixty three, and it's a Hulu film apparently, and the thing that just wrapped production stars John Travolta, Mandy Patankin, and a guy named Robert Carlisle. And its main premise is about, you know, the Chicago outfit tied to the John F. Kennedy assassination. So there's that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Another and here's another movie that sells to me if you if you really want to get agitated. I tried to watch this film three years ago, but you thought it was the the Umbrella Man footage. Now they made a feature film, a dramatic film, somebody did. And I'm curious as who did this because it was prop anti JFK researcher propaganda. What it was disguised as a normal drama film, and whoever did it, I could tell his low budget. I found it amusing that there was a few shout outs to us that actually know something, you know, like the like they had a Ramblert car, but the world kind but it's probably all they could afford to find because it seemed to be kind of low budget. But the whole film takes place in the early eighties, and basically the more of the story is that the guy who's interested in the jfk assassination, well, he's really screwed up in the head, and he has an emptiness in his life that makes him do this, and he supposedly tracks down the widow of the man with the umbrella, even though he wasn't the real guy who it says there he is in his own you people can't yell at him no more. You drove him to the grave and all this crap like that. Holy cow, I think this movie had to have been produced Posner and his friends. Check it out. I mean, if nothing else that's worth a laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're talking about the Arrow. Are you talking about the Errol Morris film? Because I did watch No, Because no shot.
Speaker 5: I keep trying to tell you, no, it's not that. This is an hour and a half movie with actors and a fake story. That is propaganda and the JFK researchers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe you.
Speaker 5: I said, nothing to do with the arrow. What's his nuts?
Speaker 1: Okay? But he made a film I'm just saying, and that that was the most popular I know.
Speaker 5: I know it's a ten minute piece of junk he made on the fiftieth cleven that that guy was the Umbrella Man, which he was not.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, well let's see any idea what year it is or anything, because there's a bunch of Umbrella Man films on IMDb, and I don't know which ones which.
Speaker 5: Wow, this one, I said, Chilly the Whip, I'll find it again. It's this is like a dramatic movie. I mean, is I assure you there's laughing factual in this film, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well there's one that stars Carter Roy, Rachel Caprani, and Abby Cobb, which is written and directed by Michael Grasso and also writing credit to Joe Grasso. Is that is that the one?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Because that looks like a drama.
Speaker 5: Kirby was the like for the roll for like the early twelve ten.
Speaker 1: Was twenty sixteen, it says, and it's in it's almost two hours in length.
Speaker 5: Well it could be. I'm just curious. Does a synopsis say that a guy's daughter dies and then he turns his grief into insanity and obsession? Kind of studying the JFK as.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, kind of, it says. While trying to discover more about the killer of his son, Brennan becomes fixated on the story of the Umbrella Man, a suspected shooter in the in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Does that sound right.
Speaker 5: Budo, that's the movie. That's the movie that there was one wonderful propagand of piece. I would you be Pete. Everyone who you know should watch it. Watch it for begin I know it's painful, but I'll especially watch you just see the ending, the moral tale at the ending.
Speaker 1: Okay, it does say it streams on to be so it's probably it's probably the right one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well it's completely.
Speaker 1: Free, Okay, cool. I will definitely check it out. I need more free stuff to watch anyway. Uh, and I'll tell you most JFK stuff At this point isn't even entertaining. I gotta be honest with you. I mean, I'm wondering if.
Speaker 5: This one I'll at least admit. I mean, there's a few amusing parts. There's like story diff stories going on, but at the end of the day, it is an anti JFKA researcher propaganda piece. But I do like their little shout bouts, like they're at one of the point so well of the fields go a lot as they're at a convention a JEFFK. Covets at one point they're of course they're all displayed as crazy lords and stuff, and you could hear this little guy, yo, hey, Mark Lane's got girls, and we run it the whole second floor.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well see that was the whole thing the FBI. The FBI went after Mark Lane for a while. It was kind of wild that Errol Morris thing I was just looking up to because it comes up with this film. It says on here it's only six minutes long. I'll tell you, it's a long ass six minutes. And Josiah Thompson's in that thing, which was kind of disappointing that he participated in it, you know, But anyway.
Speaker 6: That pick.
Speaker 5: Ayon, he is that Errol Morris garbage. There's been studies and that umbrella and it is not belong from the film. So if they ride to that simple, why listen to them at all?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, fair enough, I've always said that, you know, the Lewis Witt character was really strange and the supposed umbrella. He might have thought that was the umbrella if he was indeed the guy, But that's not the umbrella. I mean, it's just that simple.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How it is. They got lost, everybody.
Speaker 5: Nothing makes sense protesting Joe Kennedy because of his World War Two stances. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right, He's trying to be Neville Chamberlain, who was known by the umbrella, right, I mean, that's that's the story. It's like, okay, he.
Speaker 5: Says he is in Dallas, Texas l full sixty three, this weird fresh freako or was protesting Duke Kennedy's and cham Okay, Yeah, to Jack Kennedy after the fact.
Speaker 1: Right, what do you talk to him about twenty five years later? I'm gonna do that because you know, it's almost like saying, you know what, I'm gonna go protest Donald Trump So what I'm gonna do is burn a Scottish flag, uh, just to aggravate him, disrespect his.
Speaker 5: Mother up with what is that thing? He would not have an Yeah, either.
Speaker 1: Either his mother or his grandmother came from Scotland. So what I'm doing out there is I'm going to insult his ancestors at a protest for him. That that that that's about how much sense that Lewis Whitt story makes to me? Honest, I mean, do people do people made no sense?
Speaker 5: You never It's it's so full of crap, right good?
Speaker 1: No, No, I agree with you. I was going to say the same thing. It's so much nonsense, you know, do I think? But but also same time, no, it's not a gun either, I don't think so, you know. And I don't care what do you call it?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's the point. I don't believe that Long had a go No, but I don't think he was that d wi her whip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, it's a very strange deal. And and I'll tell you I don't care what Cutler did. Interesting work. You know Cutler's little uh monographs You ever see those?
Speaker 5: Yuh? Yeah, you're so Cuddler, not Tucker correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying Cutler right. Uh v PTE. You got some music going on? Is there a football game? What's the.
Speaker 2: Talk about?
Speaker 1: Now? All of a sudden I heard music coming in. I thought it was.
Speaker 5: Weird music on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, ghost and maybe ghost in the machine. I'll tell you what. Let's see what time it is here and yeah, all right, look we'll take it on. Yeah, I'm gonna take a quick break here just so I can use the facility. So, Jimmy, so far, you're the only one to call in, So hang on. I'm gonna put you on hold and probably bring you right back on when we come back, unless somebody else jumps in, in which case maybe we'll put more than one person on and we'll continue this discussion. But I gotta say, you know, I can't get past what you and I opened with, because that's all I can keep thinking is all we're seeing is the symptoms of this sick and I gotta say I feel like that's what it is. I mean, I don't want to sound like, you know, one of these airy fairy jackasses, but there is, and I hate to say it. Remember that crazy lady who ran for president what was her name? She was like a I don't know, a psychic and she was on Oprah and what was her name? I can't remember, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, yeah, I know, Jesus, hold on, I'll find it.
Speaker 1: All I can think of is that even though she was a kookie and you know, a plagiarizing self help like she took like she's like, I'm a teacher on like chicken soup for the soul or something stupid or the secret or I don't know whatever, but she grabs somebody else's idea and teaches that course. And then somehow it's Mary Anne something or other. She becomes, you know, a guru, and she ran for president and she was goofy and kookie all the way through. But I gotta say this, when she said there is like a creeping darkness over America, I can't get around. Look, you know, broken clocks and such, they're right a couple times a day, right, you know, just saying even if it doesn't move, the hands don't move at all, they will be right twice a day. And maybe Marianne god whatever, Williamson, that's.
Speaker 2: It, Williamson.
Speaker 1: I can't disagree with her on that that there is something, but can I identify it? I think I have, but maybe I don't articulate it properly. There is something too, and I'm not even saying I have an answer, but there is something too. This universal principle of you know what, I find life sacred. You know, I'm a Christian or I'm an ethical atheist or whatever whatever the hell it is you say is your moral set of values is irrelevant because you turn around you say that, and then you say, you know, people should not be killed or people should not be killed for this or that, and people should not violence should not And then guess what. We can find a scenario where you're like, nope, kill them all. Nope, it's fine that somebody killed that person. I'm not even close to bothered by that at all. And it's one thing to be bothered by it because you're not personally connected to it. And I get that and admit that, and that's fine. You could say that and say, look, I wasn't affected. I mean, I didn't know Charlie Kirk. You know, he exists in internet land, but I've got nothing in common with the guy. As far as I know, I got no mutual connections, don't care what his political beliefs were. But I don't hate him and didn't seek his death and don't seek the death of people even if I do hate him in this, you know, sort of circumstance. But there appears to be a lot of liars out there who don't want to admit that. They have a line where it's like, it's okay for that person to be murdered because they are this type of person. It's okay for that person to be murdered because they're in the wrong place. It's okay for that type of person to be murdered because they're you know, fill in the blank. They're a drug addict, they're a Democrat, they're a communist, they're yeah. And the funny thing is that the anti communist and the anti fascist out there really does embrace the idea of killing your enemies if you give them the right enemies. So the dishonesty is too much. And that's why I addressed and I'm going to show you in show notes. I tried to address Chris Cuomo every now and then because he is such a meathead, embarrassing Italian who has no moral principles whatsoever. But continues to be a talking you know, a talking head. And now instead of being on CNN, he's on a Christian news network where he tells you about his Christianity every time and equivocates and tells you about you know, well, you know, he he says Christian all the time. But I think it's Catholic. Yeah, I mean, Catholics are Christian.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, yeah, but no, it's kind of Mormons.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sorry, I just they are, but they aren't. Well, they call themselves Christians. You know. Look, I'm just going with the descriptor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they do. But well, when the head of the church is supposed to be Christ, but the head of the church is the pope, you know, Martin Luther thought that the pope was the inner Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, look, I don't necessarily disagree with one hundred percent of what Martin Luther had to say, but let's go right.
Speaker 7: Oh, Chili dot com. Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: It's a conversation. You are.
Speaker 1: First station.
Speaker 2: Silence broken, broken Nile connection.
Speaker 8: Demonstation elation to conversation, the effectation that's the conversation.
Speaker 2: Falls bray no sh oh, straight.
Speaker 9: Conversation all strange jury of elation to conversation asovation called first sateation.
Speaker 2: Of that.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, call it the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 5: Any Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 1: Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But okay, Oswald on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, Come on now, has a real effort on the DFA assassination claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case. To get at well a different perspective, Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 5: Thank you for all the time, great information.
Speaker 9: Completion to conversation, what the effect the designers broken.
Speaker 5: Stalking revelation to conversation.
Speaker 8: Stalking live school show, game effect revelation on the station abas.
Speaker 10: Nation dot Com Radio Network's conversation.
Speaker 2: The streets up trash Now call my lo just can't stop. Come down and see man. Yeah, Ron funny funny.
Speaker 11: Man packing up along before we go to air.
Speaker 1: But hey, it's all there anyhow. Uh three one five zero one six, last chance to join in on this. We got Jimmy James on the line. My cost beat petes with me and so are you so if you're hearing the podcast later, hey, it is what it is, and I you know, I gotta be honest. Uh. Personal issues along with the condition of the world around me. It's kind of discouraging, depressing, et cetera. What can I say anyway, be pete anything on your mind before we put Jimmy James back on and see what else he's got on his.
Speaker 2: Well. You know, I've had a couple of battles going on Twitter with a few people, and all I can say is this, you know, Charlie Kirk. Charlie Kirk did what he felt was right. Whether you liked him, whether you liked what he said, or how he represented what he thought is beside the point. He lived his faith, he openly. And that's the one thing I don't get about this is they're saying such a hateful person. I've watched countless videos Charlie Kirk debating people. He never attacks them personally. Now, I don't know everything that he's done, so I don't want to get bombarded, you know, with people's sending me clips called where here he did this, and here he did that. You know, I've heard his rhetoric, but he did put an open invitation out there that he would debate anybody, and he debated. He didn't He didn't personally attack people. He might have some things to say about groups that people don't agree with, and that's fine. Nobody always agrees with everybody. But you can't fault the man for trying to have conversations. I don't know, and that's one thing that we lacked nowadays, is being able to have a conversation. See would be able to have a debate.
Speaker 1: See, but I have to default to looking at warts and all. Okay, so a lot of the clips, and I was watching this guy before he was murdered, you know, because the clips changed up as soon as he was murdered, right, And I corrected somebody else on Twitter, and they, you know, didn't give me a hard time because they were like, ooh, it's another mass shooting. I said, no, it wasn't. This is an assassination clearly. I mean we don't know who did it or why, but it's clearly an assassination. I mean, the guy was targeted for sure, and he's the only one hit, one shot fired. I don't know how you categorize that as anything other than I mean, if it was meant to be a mass shooting, then it did not go according to plan. The evidence would tell you that it was intended to be an assassination. That's what it was, but the guy would name call the guy was abrasive. It wasn't always civil. Sometimes he was, sometimes he wasn't. People bring up, you know, the fact that he said, well, you know, there's going to be gun debts. I accept that because it's acceptable for us to keep the Second Amendment. I don't know why it has to be that we accept gun debts for the sake of the Second Amendment, because I don't see why we can't have, you know, less of that and still keep our rights. I don't see how that's not possible except for the fact that people insist on bringing the violence. I don't know why they insist exactly. I got my theory, and I think my theory so earlier.
Speaker 2: You know, we all. I was raised in a in a I don't know an atmosphere of guns. Everybody had them, everybody knew how to use them responsibly. They didn't. And I don't know of a single soul that I could put my finger on that I've ever met to think that that guy doesn't need to have a gun. Now. I don't know if the psyche of people has I'm sure has changed over the years. I mean, I graduated from high school in nineteen seventy eight. That was a long time ago, almost fifty years ago. But something has changed in the way people's minds work. I don't know, is it? You know they say that what half the population is on medications is that it? Is it environmental? Is it? Their parents didn't give a shit, so they don't It could be, you know, did it just progressively get more and more that people just didn't give a damn, and then it got worse and they didn't give more of a damn, And now we've got a bunch of people running around out there that give absolutely no damn whatsoever. Think I think the narcissistem in the narcissism in this country has gone through the ruth. You can look at thousands of people on any of the platforms that you want, and it's all about me, for me, me, me, me, me me.
Speaker 1: The primary concern always my opinion, not my knowledge, not my skill. My opinion is most important in all circumstances. One thing is what you see out there. But the other problem here with this, with this discussion, it's not always one or the other. Sometimes it could be a bunch of contributing factors, you know, and to me, that's the most logical answer. There's a bunch of contributing factors, but I really do feel as though the ignored key is this lack of value on human life. I mean, that's I know it sounds overgeneralized, but it's just I can't escape it. It's it's ultimately what justifies everything. And look, you want to go to, you know, clearly right wing violence. Okay, we could go to clearly right wing violence, we could go to clearly left wing violence. It's irrelevant because at some point in that equation, the target of that violence is not worthy of, you know, enjoying the philosophy of non aggression. They're not worthy of enjoying. They're allowed to live, they're allowed to not be injured, they're allowed to not be attacked, and they deserve that just by virtue of their existence, unless and the only way I see them surrendering that is if they choose to attack others in an unprovoked way. That's the only way. And in that case, you don't collectively punish others for that, You handle that individual. But our society is now working on this. No, I blame the entire group. I blame the entire commonality. I blame their tribe and now vengeance will be ours, you know. And that's the thing that just I can't wrap my mind around that. And I've had plenty of desires to go back at people who have harmed me, and I've done it, but I target them, you know, and I really try to refrain from even doing that. But I'm not a perfect person, and not saying that I have the you know, moral high ground necessarily, but I do believe I have the vision to see that there is a common problem here. Anyway, Let's let Jimmy speak for a bit because we're almost out of time and Age of Transitions is coming up at ten pm, so let's see. We got a few minutes left, and Jimmy, they're yours if you want them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was, uh what I said, I was gonna come out on the Kirk possessed less uh flexibly, Uh stuff up cubany Yeah, the Cuban situated, Well, it's big to me. I just don't think the cube the G two is evolved.
Speaker 1: No, I concur with you, it's not likely. Did Charlie Kirk thing though, did you, you know, instantly catch the video that went out there? I mean, there was so much video immediately and the stuff was ugly.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 5: It is this way. I I wish side would have known more about the guy. I really didn't know much at all about him at all, except I knew his I mean, in his face. I knew that South Park a few weeks ago Carbon was ray up to look like him, So I knew enough about him to know that. Yeah, and I knew he was doing things at college campusites.
Speaker 1: You know what I had.
Speaker 5: I mean, I had no idea how successful he apparently was being college. I mean, there's a lot of college kids and people in their twenties and thirties who really like that guy. And he's actually a civil rights leader, is what he is. He mentioned MLK earlier. That'd be a good analogy. But from the things I'm reading the rule now, once did he yell at anyone yet not once did he call people names. And uh, he was a self proclaimed Christian, h evangelical, and he did he did just that. He was always spreading the Gospel of his Savior. And unlike Martin Luther King, I like uh, doctor Jesse Jackson, unlike the guy at MSNBC these days, this man clearly actually lived the life of a Christian. He lived a good life, he lived what he preached. Well, then I found that interesting. Yeah, and so I just wanted to say that even though I really didn't know much about him. I mean, I can see it saving a lot of people. It's some big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know what's interesting to me is that there is a whole industry of people that are doing this thing that he was doing, and there are right wingers and there are a bunch of left wingers doing the same thing actually, and it's it's fascinating. South Park picking on him though he saw it and actually thought it was funny. You know, he did that that that's his published commentary on it. He thought it was funny and he thought actually he said something like, yeah, they kind of nailed it in a comical way. What I do I'm paraphrasing here, But you know, to his credit, I don't think the people that are attack in south Park and trying to blame south Park for his assassination or being rational or even attempting to live up to this guy. Seriously, wait, why let's say.
Speaker 5: I mean it was cute if they were to make cart went up to be me and run me into the ground.
Speaker 1: Listen, I would take any mod If somebody decided to mock me on South Park, I'd be happy as hell. Uh you know, And I don't care how they do it, you know.
Speaker 2: I just got a quick note here. You mentioned the videos that were out there, and I happen to catch two the other night on UH on X. Regardless of what they say, I think Charlie Clark was dead when he hit the ground. Just looking at the video, there's a slow motion that someone zoomed in. It was more of a frontal shot with the camera and they zoomed in and you can actually see his T shirt. They slowed it down. You can almost frame by frame you can watch his T shirt move up where the bullet hit him in the chest and he was wearing a vest. It hit and ricocheted up into his neck. And based on the funny thing was I was on the net and somebody I saw a headline that said Charlie Kirk shooting at Utah University. So boom, I go on Twitter and I see it happen, and I thought, and the headline was, you know, critical condition. When I saw that shot, I thought, there's no way in hell he was dead. What was the maneuver that they the movement associated when Kennedy was shot, suppose through the throat and the reflexive active action that they talked about, his arms coming up, his elbows coming up.
Speaker 1: That hole. Yeah, that's that that thing that they proved by shooting the goat in the head. That deal.
Speaker 2: If you watched that video of Charlie Kirk, you see exactly what they were talking about. He got hit. It hit him in the neck. He's bleeding like somebody cut his throat. His arms go up part way, he could even get to grab his throat, and he was falling over out of the chair. And I'll be curious to see what the autopsy turns up. I'm wondering if it did ricochet but also went through his fine.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about the ricochet, but the wound to his neck is clear and he exsanguinates quickly.
Speaker 2: Oh he was, That's what I'm saying. I think he was dead when he hit the ground.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know quick He may have survived a little beyond that, but not much.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was it was couldn't have been seconds that hit And when you look at the amount of blood coming out when he falls over. There's another shot from the side that shows that I was a medic in the army. You don't survive that shot. I don't care how you pack somebody's neck wound. He's already bled out. Yeah, you bled out when he hit the ground.
Speaker 1: You can almost not even if you're right there, you can't react quickly enough to stop the speed of that spurt. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: I think it not only got his juggler vein, but it got his the He got his artery too. Yeah, he got his vein and the artery. It hit both of them.
Speaker 1: Look, I agree with you, and I think it took a chunk right out and it was going to be impossible to stop enough of that bleeding in time.
Speaker 2: Well, this is something that's come out since I was in these ballistic packs that they have now you can take those things there. It's a ballistic packs full of jail, and you shove it in a mood and it immediately starts coagulating everything. There's no way even with a truckload of those. Like I said, when he hit the ground, he was gone and there's nothing you could have done to save him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you really don't think so you can bleed to death in a handful of seconds with that rate of you know, with that rate of him gushing like he was. I mean, I hate to say it, but that's what we're looking at there.
Speaker 2: As soon as I saw it, and then I immediately do a search and google the first thing. No, it was the second listing said that he had already died, and I thought, well, of course, there ain't no damn wayam people thinking he can make it through that will?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: No, I thought, there's no way he's saved that. Even though they were like, oh, pray for them and all that, I was like, no, that's it's already done. I agree with you there, but I didn't understand that part of it either, to be honest with you. But anyway, look, I don't understand a lot of things in the world, especially how fast time flies. So we're all done for this week, but we'll do it again next week. I might just start the call in show early next week. Maybe that would be easier. And that way you can just jump on with me, you know, And that way, if I want to do a little pre news, you just jump on at eight o'clock and boom, we roll. Maybe we'll do that next week. I want to thank Jimmy for calling in. I want to thank you guys for listening, and obviously, you know, if you're catching the podcast, I appreciate you. And you know, look, we need to take better care of each other. We need to not seek to have enemies that are just worthy of having their lives snatched from them. And the fact that a young man bleeds out in five seconds because somebody decided to shoot him, no, I don't support that, even if I have zero zero support for the guy's political view, which I didn't. I actually agreed with a couple of things he had to say. But you know, was he a saint. I hate it when people are risen up as you know, these posthumous saints, I really do, because it never speaks to their true character. But this guy is also not a one dimensional figure. And you know, again, the fact that he took you know, the South Park mocking without screaming that you know, those liberals need to be gotten rid of or shut down, tells you something. Anyway, I leave it at that. I leave it to your judgment. And unfortunately I'm not in control of the world. So Anyway, DPE thanks again, and like I said, Aaron Franz is coming up next. So Eli, all of you are the effect