Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a Board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine.
Speaker 2: The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 3: That it is, and another great day and another opportunity to get well and start feeling better naturally. Welcome everyone, Welcome to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin's Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Doctor Bob, and.
Speaker 3: I'm here to encourage you to become your own best doctor. Most of the time. In other words, take care of yourself, do the right thing, do things that keep you healthy so that you don't need sick care. You stay in the wellness lane, the preventive lane, the proactive lane, and you enjoy greater levels of quality of life.
Speaker 4: That's what the show is all about.
Speaker 3: Oh, we've got a great show plan for you today, lots of interesting topics to get back to feeling good again. How long has it been for you, Well, if there has been a gap there, hopefully we can trigger something that can help you to get back to where.
Speaker 4: You need to be feeling good.
Speaker 3: And before we get started into the show, let's back up a little bit and talk about last week's health poll question that we posed on my website and during the.
Speaker 4: Show related to aging.
Speaker 3: And that question, if you weren't with us last week, was about the possibility of setting a maximum age to be president of the United States, because that has come into question with respect to President Joe Biden, who has dropped out of the presidential race this time, but it's also coming to question with former President Donald Trump and all of their successors to come. And when you consider the fact that seventeen percent of people between the ages of seventy five and eighty four, in which both former President Donald Trump and the current President Joe Biden are both in that pocket. And thirty two percent of people between the ages of well after age eighty five or older have Alzheimer's disease or dementia. That's the genesis of why we asked that question, are you in favor of setting a maximum age to be president of the United States? Because that has come up with respect to cognitive function.
Speaker 4: And if you recall, also last.
Speaker 3: Week on the program, we had a doctor by the name of doctor Gladys McGary. Doctor Gladys McGary is both a medical doctor conventionally trained and she is a medical doctor in homeopathic medicine, so she has two mds. She was on the program as a guest last weekend. And why this is related is because she is a centenarian. She is one hundred and year, one hundred and three years of age, one hundred and three years of age, one hundred and three years young. Actually, and I hope that you had an opportunity to listen to the interview that I had with doctor Gladys McGary with her new book out, The Well Lived Life a Life, Six Secrets to Health and Happiness at Every Age.
Speaker 4: She was on the show last weekend. It was a great time.
Speaker 3: I've known doctor McGary for oh gosh, probably forty years. I used to send patients to her. We both practiced at one time in Phoenix, Arizona, and when we ran into a case that's really really complicated and required an extensive homeopathic workup, we would send them over to her office in Phoenix, Arizona, and we would converse and try to help people as best we could. She was on the show last week and did the interview and proved that age is really not a factor. I mean, she's done hundreds of radio shows and her written six books.
Speaker 4: Her latest is.
Speaker 3: The one I mentioned, the Well Lived Life, Six Secrets to Health and Happiness at any Age. You ought to get a copy of but it's an amazing book. And if you didn't get a chance to listen to the interview that I did with her last weekend on the program, it's in the podcast library over at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doctor Bob dot com. I think you will enjoy listening to that. So because of the fact that age is relevant to the higher level of risk associated with dementia and the worst form of dementia being Alzheimer's disease.
Speaker 4: This is the reason why we asked that question.
Speaker 3: Are you in favor of setting a maximum age for president of the United States?
Speaker 4: You voted here. In the results of that poll.
Speaker 3: Of those people who went to my website at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doctor Bob dot com, fifty eight percent of you said no, there should not be a limitation on age to be president of the United States, where forty two percent of you said yes, we need to draw a line in the sand. I'm not sure what that number is or what it would be because after interviewing doctor Gladys mcgarrion, I know other centenarians that I have spoken with and interviewed other centenarians, people who are one hundred years of age or younger or older. Because she is a young person at age one oh three. Wow, amazing, defying everything we know about age. Of course, the age is just the length of time that a person has lived.
Speaker 4: That's all it means.
Speaker 3: And if you go in the reverse direction and think about, well, if if we put a limitation on the age by which somebody can be president of the United States, Does that mean we need to put a limitation on other things at the other end of the spectrum, meaning you would be too young to be x And that leads me to remember the sitcom Doogie Houser. You remember that one Dougieheuser, the character Doogie Houser, MD, who graduated from college at ten years of age, and he graduated from medical school at age fourteen. There are people out there who are savants, who are geniuses at an early age. Would you deny them on the other end of the spectrum advancing in society to do whatever they wanted to do? I don't think so. We encourage that right. Well, if somebody has cognitive skill sets and has the ability to run the country, why wouldn't we want that wisdom at the helm of our country? Why would we want to limit that person's age. However, if that person, I don't care if they're forty or sixty, if they fail cognitive testing, which I think is really where we need to set the standard. If there's a risk, and maybe the person who is president of the United States should be required.
Speaker 4: To have these tests.
Speaker 3: And when there is a problem, that's when we start considerations with respect to encouraging that person to hand the helm over to someone else as president of the United States. But I want to thank you for participating in the poll question and going to my website and giving us your opinion on whether or not you are in favor of setting a maximum age to be president of the United States, because that has been hotly debated and it will continue. But the nays have it. I'm on the nay side because I know people who are sharp as tax I mean, they are cognitively completely together, hitting on all eight cylinders, amazing, just like doctor Gladys McGarry one hundred and three years young on the show last weekend, doing an interview on a book she just authored less than a year ago. So why would we want to limit somebody who has full cognition and all that wisdom and energy.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. So age is.
Speaker 3: Simply a number, as you have heard that cliche before, It is simply a number. Yes, there's chronologic age, how long you've existed. There's biologic age, how old your cells are. Because some people are much younger than their biologic age, is much younger than their chronologic age. And then there's health span, the period of life which you are free from aging and related problems. So there's a lot of things to aging. We'll finish this up after the break. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob margin Shows. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Thank you so very much for that. I also want to let you know that we have a caller hotline phone.
Speaker 4: Number that you have access to.
Speaker 3: So that you can call into the program and ask a question about your health or make a health related comment. Maybe you want to make a health related comment about the last segment that I did related to aging and whether there should be some limitation. You may have been unaware of the health poll that was posted up on my website, then you didn't have an opportunity, Or you have a burning health question that you need answered, or there's something curious, or you just want to get a second opinion or a first opinion.
Speaker 4: I'm here for you, and I'll do my best to help you out our.
Speaker 3: Toll free number into the show, into the caller hotline, and you'll hear me answer the phone, and I will ask you to state just your first name, the city and state in which you are residing in your question and try to make your question as brief as you can. The reader is digest condensed version, if you will. Brevity is appreciated, making it fair for everyone wishing to get into the program to ask their health related question. That number eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. You should write that down for safe keeping, because you just never know when you're going to run into somebody who needs it. You may not need it right now, and that's great, and I'm glad that you're feeling so fantastic. But if there is a day or a time that comes when you need some help, I am here for you. I'm here for your loved ones or anybody you encounter that requires a health lifeline. Again, the number eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two to ask a health question or to make a health related comment. And of course, beyond this radio show, the extension of it really is my personal website. That's how you stay anchored to yours.
Speaker 4: Truly.
Speaker 3: If you move out of the country or somehow the station that you're listening to changes the format to music, it happens folks, you'll know how to get a hold of me, how to stay in touch with me via my website. There you will find all the news from around the globe that we post up. You have all the social media platforms there LinkedIn Instagram, all of it.
Speaker 4: It's there x Yeah, I forget that one.
Speaker 3: And then a podcast library where other shows are past shows that have been already done in our inner record so you can hear them for the first time.
Speaker 4: Or all over again.
Speaker 3: It's all there at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doctor bob dot com. But the toll free number nationwide twenty four seven three sixty five you can access this to ask a question or make a comment is eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, now, then.
Speaker 3: We've given up the results of last week's health poll question, but we still are not done talking about President Biden because apparently he tested positive what about a week week and a half ago for COVID again. Yeah, that's what's That's what the news reported. Whether you know this or not, now, President Biden is the one who told us at the beginning of the pandemic that we should get the COVID shot because if we.
Speaker 4: Get it, we're not going to get it. Remember that one.
Speaker 3: I think somewhere we in our Annals of recordings, Phil we have a recording of him saying that.
Speaker 4: Do we not? It's at least what I remember.
Speaker 3: President Biden, the President Biden saying that if you get the COVID shoat, you won't get it.
Speaker 5: Sure, you're okay, you're not going to You're not going to.
Speaker 4: Get COVID if you have these vaccinations. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, he was lied to, and President Trump was also lied to. They were both lied to. So they were just puppeting what they heard from Anthony Fauci and Deborah Burks and all of the rest of the minions over at the CDC and the NIH stating that you know, you've got to get it.
Speaker 4: You'll die if you don't.
Speaker 3: You've got to get it because if you don't, you're going to mess everyone else up because they're going to get it and you're not. And therefore, even though they got the vaccine, they'll still be able to get it apparently, because you'll be able to give it to them because the.
Speaker 4: Vaccine doesn't work in the first place. I mean, it's such a bizarre thing. It's such a ruined opportunity.
Speaker 3: And the reason I'm bringing it up, of course, is because we don't want to repeat history and have this done all over again. We need to learn from the debacle, the cluster you fill in the blank, that the conventional medical system in the United States once again blew it hardcore. We need to remember that. That's why it's so important to be your own best doctor.
Speaker 4: Most of the time.
Speaker 3: You cannot rely on conventional medicine when it comes to stuff like this, Oh, we have no choices. When it comes to emergency crisis management.
Speaker 4: They do it really well. We do it really well.
Speaker 3: Ambulances, nine to one to one, emergency rooms, stitches, casts, care that is required in an emergency situation. But when it comes to these kinds of issues like COVID, it's best to be your own best doctors that most of the time. There's always exceptions to that rule, of course, but in this case back in the news with Biden coming down with COVID infection again, if there's anybody that's been vaccinated with COVID shots and boosters, it would be President Joe Biden, the man that said what.
Speaker 4: What what did he say? Phil? Again? If you get it. You won't get sure.
Speaker 3: You're okay, you're not going to You're not going to get COVID if you had it, that's right, you get it, and you won't be able to give it to anyone else either. Remember that one. That was his proclamation. He was again parroting what his medical advisor told him to say, you won't get it. Same nonsense with the masks, trying to convince people. And you still see people in our society floating around with masks. I saw somebody out the other day jogging with a mask on again, and I you know, my my first inclination as a doctor is to stop them and say, excuse me, can you explain to me why you're wearing a mask? You know, just to see where they're coming from, so that I give if they wanted help, if they needed help, I would I would render it by explaining to them that the mask isn't working, never works for keeping out viruses. They're smaller than the openings of the mask and can get right through there. And I see people all the time still, and now those people are impacted with a mental problem, a fear of phobia, and have developed into OCD. They really and I feel bad for them. I'm not making fun of them. I'm saying that because of the extreme lie that they heard over and over and over and the fear that was put into them, it's still in their psyche, it's still in the thread of their brain, and they can't get that tape out of their head. And they're still wearing masks because masks, folks, we know, because we have interviewed plenty of doctors on this radio show, virologists, epidemiologists, and other experts, that we know masks don't work. They don't stop these infections, these viral infections. We would have had him on in our society long ago if that were the case.
Speaker 4: They don't work.
Speaker 3: And President Biden, of course, is the classic example of how they don't work. It was so funny the other day, well, the week and a week and a half ago or so, so, he's diagnosed with COVID and is going he's going to be this before he bowed out of the race, of course, he was gonna let it go and just chill, and he had COVID. He walks onto the airplane to leave and he doesn't have a mask on again. Full diagnosis of COVID shows you how much he believes really in it, or maybe he just forgot about it right, nobody knows for sure.
Speaker 4: All Right, we're coming back.
Speaker 3: Stay with us. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 5: Everybody's got fay mistakes, but everybody's got a choice to make.
Speaker 4: Everybody needs to leave the faith. When are you taking you.
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 4: You infu and.
Speaker 3: I welcome you back to this hour the Doctor Bob Martsen Show. Appreciate you tuning into the program and telling others to do the very same thing. And the best way you can do that is you simply jot down the call letters of the radio station you're currently listening to, and is it an AM station or an FM station, what's the frequency on the radio dial? Get that information together, and what time you're listening to the program right now, because everybody's in a different time zone. And pass that on to as many people as you care about, so they too can tune into the program and learn something about their health.
Speaker 4: And here's some other perspectives about health.
Speaker 3: And have a toll free number hotline number to call in at will at any time of the night or day. Someone can call into this caller hotline, the Doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline. State their name, just their first name, only the city in which they're calling from, state and the question, and I will answer it on the air. And you're gonna hear me starting on those questions shortly, So stand by for that. We have so many other things to talk about here on the program. Oh yes, lots of stuff like there's a compound in orange peels that can protect us against hardening of our arteries. And hardening of the arteries doesn't start on the day that you die of a heart attack or you're in your sixties. It starts early. It's been known to start in childhood, teenagers, hardening of the arteries it depens. We're also going to be talking later on the show about frequency of bawel movements maybe linked to long term health and the health alternative of the week, that health outrage of the week. So much more to come, so don't go anywhere. Let's talk about the oral cavity now before we get into phone calls and questions. I am a stickler when it comes to my.
Speaker 4: Oral health, my dental health, because.
Speaker 3: I've seen with my own eyes how my patients have ignored. Some of them have ignored their oral health to their demise. It is a serious problem because if you have a simmering, low grade infection in your mouth, you have a high inflammation going on. That inflammation can undermine your health in so many ways that you don't even realize. So it's really important, of course to take care of your oral health. Make sure you see your dental hygienis and your dentist periodically, but mostly be your own best dentist most of the time. And to do that, in my opinion, I learned this over twenty years ago. I use the Sprat Spry toothpaste and Spry mouthrints. I even chew the Spry gum and mints so that I make sure that my oral health is as top notch as it can be. Of course, I brush and floss and irrigating all that, but I don't want any tooth decay, gingivitis, peridontal disease. I don't want any root canals, crowns. Stuff's not only painful to get done, but it's expensive. So if you're like me, you want to do it the right way, and the right way is to use Spry tooth based and spry mouthrints.
Speaker 4: The stuff is amazing.
Speaker 3: It comes in peppermint flavor, cinnamon and spearmint. And you might say, well, what's different about this, Well, you don't have all of the chemicals and all the garbage that you have in these typical brands of that you've known about forever.
Speaker 4: I could mention some. I'll let it go this time.
Speaker 3: But if you want squeaky clean, incredibly hygienic teeth and gums and a oral cavity that your dentist and your hygienist will be blown away with, the next time you're in the office to get checked up, they're gonna go, whoa, you are in much better shape than you have been in the best. What are you doing? You'll share with them the secret. Well, it's really not a secret. It's been out there for a long time. You just don't know about it, so it becomes a secret to you. But let's solve the secret. Get you on the spry dental defense system, just like old doctor Bob and his family and all my colleagues, and then you won't have to be scraped and drilled and filled and yanked out all the stuff that goes on at a dental practice under a crisis management situation, because I don't want anybody whispering in my ear. You need a filling A rick can Allen Crown an extraction ouch.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly why I do the Spry Dental Defense system and you should too. Spray Dental Defense Uh, Spry two face Spry mouthwash. It is available at CBS and write aid pharmacies, target vitamin shops, sprouts, all natural grocer stores, or you can go to Clear dot com to learn more. That's x L E A R. Clear dot Com. By the way, Clear is also the company that makes those amazing nasal sprays, Clear Nasal Sprays. Check those out as well, available at those stores that I mentioned. All right, now, then let's go to your telephone calls and questions. We begin with Tony in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Speaker 5: Yeah there, Tony, how from Albuquerque? Do you Bittico? And I was wondering about a cocoonut sugar town k Change sweetener and how about Hattie Take.
Speaker 3: All right, Tony, thank you for your phone call from Alpuirerku in New Mexico. Yeah, coconut sugar is a better form of sugar than cane sugar or corn syrup sugar and many of the other sugars which can be problematic. It's really all it boils down to how these various sugars spike your blood sugar. It's really all about how they impact what is called the glycemic index rating, which is a rating system of how fast your blood sugar goes up in response to a carbohydrate, and coconut sugar has what we consider a glycemic rating to be relatively low compared to cane sugar, somewhere between thirty five and fifty something, I think, so it's considered lower on the glycemic index, and it's due to a substance inside the coconut sugar called inulin, a type of prebiotic fiber that helps to stabilize your blood sugar.
Speaker 4: So even though coconut sugar is available in.
Speaker 3: Health food stores and it's a better choice, you should use it, you know, sparingly. Of course, don't od on that either, because it'll it'll pack the pounds on too, just like any other carbohydrate. But it's much more stable to your blood sugar than eating cane sugar, which is cheap, and that's why it's so used in corn syrup, which is horrendously bad and as I said, it will stabilize your Really, the key is using it sparingly and honey. Honey's good as long as it's you know, raw honey, and hopefully in the area that where you got it is in the area where you're at, where all the plants are that you're used to and exposed to. Higher does have a honey does have a little higher glycemic index, but not as high as white cane sugar. However, honey has many health giving properties compared to white sugar, cane sugar beat sugar. Again, the key is using it sparingly and near or around the ingestion of those healthy fats. You should always try to when you're using something like a sweetener, it should be used with other foods, you know, healthy fats lean protein to tamp down the blood sugar spike effect. And you may also want to consider tony another sweetener that you have options to call monk fruit or yak Khan syrup. They are even lower in the glycemic index and have zero calories or near zero calories. Monk fruit and yakkon yako and syrup and low glycemic index zero to one calorie much better for you.
Speaker 4: Check those out.
Speaker 3: You'll be better off, all right, Thanks for your phone call. Stay tuned. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 6: So I'm a bush of this number, simoncible they have one never single minds up today.
Speaker 3: Hi, welcome you back to the segment of the Doctor Bob Marchin Show. Appreciate you tuning into the program and telling others to do the very same thing. Stay in touch with yours truly always via my website and stay apprized of all the latest breaking news over at doctor Bob dot com. Spell out the word doctor d O C T O R Bob dot com. There you can also, by the way, leave me a message. There is a place on that website if you care to not call into the program on our toll free number and ask a question. There's always the option of leaving a question there on the website.
Speaker 4: At doctor Bob dot com, there's.
Speaker 3: The you got a lot of things there, news, you got the podcast library, you got all the Instagram LinkedIn.
Speaker 4: Exit's all there. Check it out.
Speaker 3: That's our anchor to use so you never lose track of where we're at and what we're doing.
Speaker 4: That's the goal, of course.
Speaker 3: Our toll free hotline phone number for people wishing to have their health question answered, like the last call or you just heard Tony, I wish more people were concerned about the sugar they're taking into their body, because sugar is a real problem, oh my gosh, and it gets worse as you get older in terms of you know what the damage that refined sugar does to the body, and how it impacts inflammation, how it can add weight to your body, and how it can undermine your health to the degree that we know that there's an implication of sugar and the risk of increasing your risk of cancer, and that list.
Speaker 4: Goes on and on and on.
Speaker 3: I've interviewed many doctors over the years on this topic, including Nancy Appleton, author of a book called You Know Sugar The Something I'm Not I can't remember exactly what the name of it is.
Speaker 4: It was about sugar and.
Speaker 3: It's bad and it was all based on research and science backed studies. All right, let's get right back to work with your telephone calls and questions. Our toll free number for you to ask a question about your health is eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two.
Speaker 4: Next up is.
Speaker 3: Loretta calling in from Partsburg, West Virginia.
Speaker 7: Hello from Loretta Frederick of Parkersburg, West Virginia. My question is about the probiotics, prebiotics and post biotics. I take a biocomplete three. What is that compared to the one that you've been talking about, doctor Karashimas? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, thank you Laura for your call there from West Virginia. It's doctor Ohhiras, Doctor Ohhiras probiotics. When we talk about here, we've interviewed doctors on this very topic. Doctor Ohira, very famous Japanese PhD, wrote a book on this. He was the gentleman who invented it. I don't I'm not sure what the biocomplete is you're talking about, but I did have a chance to look at it here. Briefly. It contains a corn syrup, so that's out. Doctor o'heeres.
Speaker 4: Probiotics is really the first and.
Speaker 3: The best because it's completely vegetarian, prebiotic, probiotic and post biotic. No dextrin, no corn syrup in that like the one that you just mentioned that biocomplete, so you won't have to worry about anything any undesirable elements in Doctor o'hira's probiotics. And you can find doctor O'Hara's probiotics by the way, at finer health food stores including Natural Grosser stores nationwide. It is dairy free, it's gluten free, I know, it's chemical free GMOs used in Doctor o'heera's probiotics. And the interesting thing had we've had pharmacists on the program talking about this very topic. Doctor Ross Pelton, who is a pharmacist author about fifteen books clinical nutritionness, he's been on the program talking about Doctor Ohira's probiotics. He's their scientific officer, and of course it's taught us many things about it over the years, and we're all learning about the science that's coming out on the importance of probiotics and prebiotics and post biotics.
Speaker 4: Key to health.
Speaker 3: It's got to be right there on your to do supplement list on a daily basis, you know, on taking a probiotic really important because in this particular formula, of course, is the claim to fame is it's it's done so with a three year fermentation process which encourages this survival of the strongest healthy bacteria that we want in our gut. We want that they're in our microbiome, so the microbiota of our gut is healthy. So if something does come along, a food born toxin, a virus, or something else that tries to take us down that we shouldn't have, this will put the hammer down on that because you're going to have enough friendly bacteria to overcome it.
Speaker 4: That's the goal, and that's.
Speaker 3: Why Doctor o'hear's Probiotics has twelve different probiotic strains in it and this three year fermentation process with none of the stuff, the undesirable stuff you don't need or want. So if you're so inclined there, I would switch over based on the limited information that I have on the one that you're currently taking. So look for Doctor Oherries Probiotics and your Finer Healthful Store or you find it all also over at essential formulas dot com, Essential formulas dot com. Smart of you, though, to think of the importance of probiotics supplementation.
Speaker 4: If more people did it, they would be a whole lot better off health wise. All right, we're coming right back. Stay with us. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 8: What's Wrong Within, What's Wrong Within, What's Wrong Within continent. As it's time to get the tea.
Speaker 3: I welcome you back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show, our final segment. In this hour, you don't want to go anywhere, because next hour I'm going to tell you about a compound in orange peels that can protect you against hardening of the arteries. It's estimated that nineteen million Americans have athleosclerosis, which is hardening of the arteries, and it can lead to heart disease coronary artery disease. And according to a study published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, orange peels contain an active compound that can help your heart stay healthy and protect you against hardening of the ardies, against atherosclerosis, the build up of fats and cholesterol and your ardies. You don't want that, so we're going to get into that very shortly, So don't forget about that, all right. Next up on the phones is Randy calling in from Anchorage, Alaska.
Speaker 9: My Doctor Bob. My name is Randy R. N. D Y. I am from Anchorage, Alaska. July twelfth, twenty twenty three, I had the hull up procedure hl L e P. That's a Mao clinic in Arizona. You surgainly moved some skarn from my euretha trim my prostates slightly. And I have what is called a high rider bladder, He's what he called it. And my blodder does not empty, assuming it will be a full year. My condition has not improved much. I still urinate twenty to twenty five times every twenty four hour period, and of course at night I'm up every sixty or ninety minutes to urinate and use the bathroom. I'm perplexed about it, and I need some advice. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: All right, Randy, thank you for your call.
Speaker 3: I would ask have you been in touch with your eurologists to find out why you know you're not better?
Speaker 4: If not, you should be.
Speaker 3: And I think they do great things over there at Mayo Clinic, especially with that particular procedure, which I'm somewhat familiar with. If you got an unsacked, unsatisfactory explanation, I encourage you to seek out another opinion from at least two other md urologists familiar with the procedure that they did at Mayo Clinic. If you haven't been taking DHT inhibitors such as beta cidosterol using zinc in your diet supplementally African pigeum, I suggest you do so and at therapeutic doses. Maybe get some advice from a functionally medicine trained doctor or an integratively trained doctor, maybe a nature path helmeopath, chiropractor, somebody MDDO.
Speaker 4: Additionally, you may want to.
Speaker 3: Investigate soft wave therapy to help reduce the effects of scar tissue. It's the scar tissue I worry about more than anything else.
Speaker 4: Soft wave therapy look into. It is typically used for this purpose, but you have some limitated options.
Speaker 3: But I do appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 4: I wish you well. Stay tuned, ladies and johnlemen, we'll be right back. I'm doctor Bob Martin.