Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's the thirty first of December of our Lord, twenty twenty four, New Year's Eve, and we've got a lot of news this year's eve as we're going to take a look at the Federal Reserve getting hacked. These are the people who hacked our entire financial system. I'm supposed to be concerned about that, and we'll take a closer look at what the technocracy wants from us. We'll go back and look at some comments that people have made about h one B visas, as well as comments that Elon Musk himself has made about where he wants to take this. I think it was a Whitney Web said, you think this one visas stuff is bad, wait till you find out about the brain chips and the rest of the stuff. And of course he's heavy into the MR and A issues. And China has now just convicted several Astrazenic officials of fraud. I wonder if that will ever happen here in the US, not with the biggest fraudster in charge.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back well tonight.
Speaker 3: We're going to have the New Year's Eve celebration in New York many other places of course around the world, and New York is preparing for it with guess what, more drones.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what they needed.
Speaker 3: The northeast right there is more drones and of course six hundred rookie cops. That's not counting the army of non rookie cops that are there. Truly is amazing when you look at the number of police that we have, especially in big cities like New York. If we were to count up the number of police that we have in this country, it would be the it would be like the second or third largest army in the world. But it's standing on us. It's a standing army here in the United States. Police will use six drones above Times Square and thereby blocks, up from four drones last year. Fifty percent increase in drones. And it's not counting all the mysterious ones in New Jersey. With additional drones patrolling other parts of the city, well, there we go undetermined total number. In addition to scores of cops and playing clothes will be highly trained emergency services cops on rooftops ready to sniper on people. He really wanted to be in the situation like this, Ground zero. I would stay away from last place on Earth. I didn't even watch it on TV anymore. Aviation unit, cops and helicopters, bomb sniffing dogs in the streets, also drug sniffing dogs on the streets.
Speaker 4: That are the key thing they're focused on, right.
Speaker 3: I remember when Adrian Schoolcraft, whistleblower for the New York Police Department against them. His father was a cop, and he was serious about being a cop. He wanted to be a police officer. He didn't like what they were doing. He said, you know, they.
Speaker 4: Have big.
Speaker 3: Holidays like Halloween or something. They would just tell them to go out and arrest people. Bring him back. We'll figure out what we're charge him with later. It's like what you're talking about. He started carrying a camera and recorded all this stuff. They found out about it. They went to his apartment and chief of police was there with these guys. They took him away and put him in a mental institution, and his father, who was also camp we started looking for his missing son. He saw that his son had another camera that was up on the shelf that they didn't get and he saw the whole thing that was recorded. I tried to interview him multiple times, but he and his dad have disappeared, you know, like Frank Serpico. If you were honest, the system comes after you anyway. Manhole covers will be sealed, mailboxes and garbage pails will be removed from sidewalks. Sounds like a great party, doesn't it. Let's go to New York. So ten years ago, one of these cops, sorry, not ten years two years ago, one of these rookie cops was among three that was attacked and wounded by self declared jie hottist, a nineteen year old Trevor Bickford.
Speaker 4: Not Mohammed.
Speaker 3: He hasn't changed his name to Mohammed yet. It was armed with a machete. Police at the scene just outside of the frozen zone then shot and wounded. Bickford later convicted of federal charges and sentenced to twenty seven years in prison. Well, the Builderberg group is looking ahead to the next year. I got this article was sent to me by Charlie Skelton. I don't know if you know Charlie Skelton. He does this for The Guardian that used to be a much better paper than it is now and now it's a real statist cheerleader paper. But he still writes about Builderberg for them. Charlie Skelton was a comedian. He's a great guy. I met him whenever I'd covered Bilderberg. He was and his wife always on Bilderberg. He's always a Builderberg researcher. And he's looking at the changing landscape of the Builderberg group. It's very interesting because this Jen Stoltenberg, he used to be head of NATO. You know, they got musical chairs going on, and so he was head of NATO for quite some time. He had formerly been a prime minister in Norway and so they moved him as head of NATO. Well, he retired from NATO and now he's going to be the head of the Builderberg Group.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The person taking his place at NATO is Mark Ruta, the guy from the Netherlands Holland, if you will, guy from Netherlands who tried to starve his own people by shutting it down all the farms. Remember that they made manure like contraband you know you're smuggling manure over the fertilizer. You can't do that, and so they put together a political party in the Netherlands of farmers and others, and they got rid of Mark Ruta, so they put him. Then they moved him to NATO, so now he can destroy the entire world instead of just his country. And so Stoltenberg goes from NATO to Builderberg and his place is taken by this globalist shill, Mark Ruta, who if you remember when all this stuff was happening, not only was he trying to shut down the farms, but he also had I think it was it was somebody in his family, some nepotism connection to this organization called Picnic, And they were not only going to have a monopoly on all the food to Bill Gates, but you know, and they're going to give you your soilent green or whatever they want to feed you, but it was also going to be a monopoly on how food was delivered. I mean, they were going to shut everything down. So people wisely got rid of him. Unfortunately, we see in Denmark that they're going down that same road. And in Denmark they just enacted a tax on calparts and it's like, when are we going to get rid of these people? The Flatulent Earth Society is spreading throughout northern Europe. But as he looks at the people that are there, what we see now the upper eche line of Builderberg. Now that Henry Kissinger has gone, he's questionings whether or not they might do more of a pr thing. They might do be more like Davos or something. I don't know, we'll see. I think the Builderberg stuff is really about getting some serious business done. They kept it very secret. Eric Smitt, the former boss of Google, is now heavily invested in creating autonomous killer drones for the Pentagon. And of course he is a regular and now he is on the steering committee of builder It's been a regular a Bilderberg for quite some time. And so he said that when you look at Peter Teele, he's also heavily involved in Bilderberg. But of course he's a good guy now because he's with Trump, right, you know, Trump and jad Vans and everything.
Speaker 2: They're Builderbergers.
Speaker 3: I mean, the he's no wonder that Alex doesn't go to Builderberg anymore. Be kind of embarrassing to start protesting your masters that you uh so servilely such a sycophant for.
Speaker 4: But that's what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Peter Teele there and Peter Teele and the people underneath him, like Alex krp Alex Karp has been there for a long time. Pallentteer when we were in Copenhagen, got lots of pictures of him exercising and he's like, ooh, you know what all this yoga stuff and everything. Uh, he is a piece of work. Peter Karp is not Peter Peter Tiele. Alex Karp is the CEO Palaeer. Very interesting that these military industrial complex abominations that Peter Teel has been responsible for, because Vollenteer is this massive surveillance uh an AI company. Uh they do anticipatory intelligence, geospatial intelligence and so forth. It's it's horrible, really horrible. And of course they reference back to the Lord of the Rings and the Palateer. It's very much what they do. You know, it's a pallunteer in the Lord of the Rings was initially designed for people to communicate with each other, just the Kings, you know. It's kind of like a hotline, you know, but it's kind of like an Internet thing that only the Kings would use. And then it got taken over by the dark side and they.
Speaker 4: Could use it to look into you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, that's essentially what pallunteers doing. It's a very interesting reference. And they're not That's not the only one of the Lord of the Rings companies that are there under Peter Teel. They also have Andrew Will you know, the Sword and others that are there. But if you look at the how the stuff is moving around, some of the old people moving out, you know, Henry Kissinger and the other people at Lord Carrington. Just to review, builderberg was held at the site of the last Nazi victory in nineteen forty five and the Bridge to Bridge Too Far movie right, New New Market, I think it was, but you had people felt that Prince Bernhardt had betrayed the plans to the Nazis, that they knew about that operation Market Garden, that was it, Piration Market Garden and Bridge Too Far as the movie, it's got Sean Connery in it, but it's hard to watch. But this guy at Carrington was instrumental in the loss, the instrumental in the victory of the Nazis as well, because he held back reinforcements with a tank column and lo and behold these two guys Prince Bernhardt and Lord Carrington were the guys who began Builderberg ten years of the day after that victory at the site at the Bilderberg Hotel. Nothing to see here, right, and then you got other old Nazis like cloudshab it's amazing, that's right in your face. Why can't people see it? But anyway, so Prince Bernhardt also later had, as Charlie Skelton points out, had a big Lockheed bribery scandal that was a big issue for him. Now, you know, for Reid Zakaria, I thought that was interesting, the CNN commentator interviewer is now going to be on the steering committee of Bilderberg as well. It was always politicians, you know, banks, tech, big media, and they would always pretend that it didn't exist, and then after everybody pointed it out, then you know, they still kept it very, very secret. Probably the only time we ever got really good pictures of what they were doing was in Copenhagen because they didn't have this massive distance and massive military police presence to keep people away. Just because of the way that it was laid out at that hotel. Stacey Abrams, the continually failing candidate for the Democrats in Georgia is there as well. She is now on the governing body of Bildeburg. She needs somebody to help her govern her body, I think. But Peter Teel again, you know, it's not just Pallanteer and Andrewell. They also have another company that he's created called Mithrael, and that was where JD.
Speaker 4: Vans used to work.
Speaker 3: I think Peter Tiel might be identifying as Sorrow and all of that stuff. I would certainly identify him as that. So he looks at it. It is heavily moving towards more of the military industrial complex.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about Bilderberg, I thought from the very beginning of it was that Germany had tried militarily to take over Europe twice and failed, and so then what it appeared was that the Nazis reformed and decided we'll do it economically. That was working pretty well for them. Now they're going to move into the military stuff again, you know, because I like to kill people, I guess that's where they're headed. That's why they got to have Jen Stoltenberg, the guy from NATO there. That's why there's going to be so many defense contractors and people like Peter Tiel defense contractors, and even worse, not just the military, but domestic panization against us, the police state, the surveillance state, which is what he's all about. This article from Brownstone I thought was excellent. Every bureaucrat destroys one hundred and thirty eight jobs. Think about that, one hundred and thirty eight jobs. And he points out this is a study that was done at Auburn University, and they destroy it through regulations, but nearly three hundred thousand federal regulators. He says, the shock is that we stilln't have any jobs left at all. Millions of jobs destroyed by the two scariest words in the English language, federal regulators. Oddly enough, unconstitutionally according to a pair of recent Supreme Court decisions, the Loper Bright Enterprises versus Raimondo and West Virginia versus EPA. He said, if we go with these Supreme Court decisions, then this could shut down federal regulations quite a bit, you know, not only that, overturning the Chevron decision and things like that. They had basically the Supreme Court, the Congress especially, but also the Supreme Court and the presidents had just laid down and let the bureaucracy do whatever they wanted to, and it works out really well because they also came up with a fiction that if it's a regulation, you don't have any due process rights, you don't have presumption of innocence, you don't have any protection against excessive fines, because.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's not a law. It's a regulation.
Speaker 3: Come on, give me a break. So has the same effect as a law. You should have the same protections because it's coming from the government. The Bill of Rights is not there to protect you from the Congress. It was there to protect you from the government. And if the Congress is going to abdicate its authority to these bureaucrats, they need to do something about it. But anyway, it'll be interesting to see what happened.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: His point in all of this was to say, if you know, and I don't believe that anything's going to happen with Doge, come on, you got to be naive to believe that. As I point out yesterday, the Doze thing is really about Elon Musk feathering his own nest.
Speaker 4: Along with.
Speaker 3: He is Big Tech and his partner by Vate, Little Tech. They're going to be big and little tech are going to be feathering their own nest with this kind of stuff. And they can make some suggestions, but nothing is going to happen unless Congress does something about it. But he points out, he said, look, it's not even about the money that's being spent. It's about what these people are doing. And I've said for the longest time, keep paying them their salary, but tell them to stay home and don't do anything. Leave us alone. We'll pay you to leave us alone. How about that. They would probably take that deal. They don't want to come back to work, you know. And I think it's one of the worst ideas that Musk has had to say. While these people are working from home, we're going to bring them back. It's like then they'll do work, then they'll create regulations. What are you talking about? So it's not about the salary that we're paying these people. He points out that for every dollar of taxes, that takes three dollars out of the GDP. But for every regulator, you kill one hundred and thirty eight jobs. You kill small mom and pop businesses and all the rest of the stuff. And when you look at things like the EPA. The EPA is going to kill us all if we let it go. The EPA wants to shut down our energy, they want to shut down our food. They want to shut down everything, not just our cars. They started with cars. That's when they started their mission. Creep of these creeps in the EPA. You know, they started out, well, we're going to clean up these pollution sites. Well that didn't last too long, and you know when they tried to do something that they've made some of the biggest pollution spills that had ever been seen. The EPA did, but then they started going after regulating individual things, and they want to shut down everything that we have. So again he said, if you look at it, if it destroys one hundred thirty eight jobs each full time regulator, that would translate with all the regulators that they've got to about sixte and a half million dollars worth of economic output for one hundred thousand dollars bureaucrat.
Speaker 4: So he said, just.
Speaker 3: Pay them and you know, let him do nothing would be better than having them there and doing the regulations along with Mom and pops cheated into chased into bankruptcy as collateral damage by new regulations. Let's say a diner that is forced to spend thirty thousand dollars on a low energy exhaust fan. He said, So it's not the bureaucrats hundred thousand dollars salary that matters. Is one hundred and thirty eight jobs that he takes out every single year. You keep him around. In fact, you could fire him, keep paying him for life, and still put one hundred families into the middle class. So say, given that there's about two hundred eighty eight thousand full time federal employees involving these regular Tory issues, it's an annual, an annual cost of regulation of about five trillion dollars, one fifth of our entire economy.
Speaker 4: But they're not going to.
Speaker 3: Do anything about that. And they're not going to do anything, for example, with the IRS. I mean, look at this i RS thing. We've got an army of IRS people coming after us. And you know, we had Donald Trump just signed on to Speaker Johnson. Isn't that wonderful. The guy who wants to send money to Ukraine and nothing for the border. The guy who signed on and actually supported more IRS agents and more money for the I R S going it by a factor of seven from what its current budget is. That was more than Kevin McCarthy wanted to do. At least Kevin McCarthy was pulling back on that with pressure from other people. But when they put Speaker Johnson in, he's all for that. Do you hear Trump talking about cutting any of the IRS? No, No, he's talking about adding more taxes, terraffs. You know, we could have a discussion as to how best to collect taxes. Do you want to have a national sales tax? Do we want to have a flat tax? Do we want to have tariffs at the border and no taxes internally? Do you want to have the IRS continue as it's been doing now for one hundred and eleven years. But no, there's no discussion about that. Instead, he's going to add the tariffs. They can change the nature of taxation. This is a power play for him. This is not about you and me. This is a power play for him. There's everything in the Trump administration is about that. As a matter of fact. Thomas Massey said, well, you remember when when Trump supported Paul Ryan, they said how great Paul Ryan was going to be? Well, same type of thing. Think about just last couple of weeks. I mean, the Trump presidency hasn't even started yet, and already he is He's like a serial are with the MAGA people. He's stabbing them in the back, left and right, you know, with.
Speaker 4: H One, B.
Speaker 3: Visas and Speaker Johnson all the rest of this stuff. Oh, the trail is already, he's not even president, and the betrayal is everywhere. But of course they don't see it and they won't talk about it. So yeah, the worst regulatory offenders he points out EPA, EPA, But of course they're not the only ones, he says, says, my personal favorite is a regulatory mandate to literally add poison to any alcohol that is not taxed. That poison is ethanol, including your mouthwash. Did you realize it? Put ethanol in your mouth wash? The poison. Don't swallow it, you know. By the way, don't swallow your fluoride toothpaste either. It says right there, that's poison. If you swallow it, call poison control. Swallow your mouth wash, call poison control. Just in case, he says, just in case you thought the federal government would never poison you on purpose. Well, that's what people who don't know anything about floor ride or vaccines. Right, but it's even your mouth washed and other stuff like that. It's right of the ethanol thing. I had to laugh when I saw it because I went to one of the events that I attended years before I joined info Wars, when I was working with think tanks. Went to an event they had think tanks from its conservative all conservative think things from every single state, and of course a big one was a Heritage Foundation. But they had a party. I didn't go to it. I'm not into They set this thing up as speakeasy, so it's like, yeah, well you can't count me out, you know.
Speaker 4: But what I thought was funny.
Speaker 3: About it was they said, so if you want to get in, we're setting this up on a speakeasy thing. So you just knock on the door and they asked you for the password, and you say, I'm here for the ethanol subsidy.
Speaker 4: The bootleg alcohol. You're there for the ethanol.
Speaker 3: That's a nerd humor from the think thanks that I always thought that was really funny. Well, Eric Peters has a question for the country and he shows this guy that was used so much became a meme for the Internet Historian and.
Speaker 4: Other things like that.
Speaker 3: He's starting to bear, and I'm starting to bear an uncomfortable resemblance to him. As a matter of fact, Karen says, I know anyway, He says, I'm glad I put enough money in my retirement fund so I can pay my school and property taxes this year.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Eric Peters did an entire article about how awful it is that we never own anything, and you know the joke about being called a home owner when you never own anything, and that's about to get worse.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 3: I've over the past twenty years, said Eric Peters, I've paid about forty thousand dollars in de facto rent that I'm not evicted from. What I am well aware is not my house, except in a fig leaf legalism sense. He's a good writer, he says. Have I used services commiserate with that? Some No, it says, as a matter of fact, some of these services I don't even want. I certainly don't want these schools as a matter of fact. And I mentioned this because I thought when I interviewed Donald Rainwater he ran for governor of the Libertarian Party in Indiana, he had such a reasonable plan on all this stuff. It was so reasonable. It's a shame that people don't pay attention to issues. They only vote for Republicans or Democrats. If you remember Donald Rainwater when he came on, he said, what I propose? He says, it's so ridiculous that you have to pay this tax forever. It's like anything else. When you buy, you pay a tax up front. So he goes, let's just make it a seven percent tax. And rather than reavow you aiding your property, because your property, you know, it's you'd have to sell it in order to get that. But he said, so you take whatever you bought it for, you pay seven percent tax. You know, you could pay it up front and roll it into your mortgage and advertise it over thirty years, or you could pay one percent a year for seven years. But either way you're done. After that you pay. If the property tax is going to be seven percent, you pay the seven percent and you're done. Of course, none of that stuff is ever going to happen unless we do something about the useless eaters. In this particular case, they're not useless, they're dangerous eaters. And that's the schools. We need to start a movement not to defund the police as much as to defund the schools. That's what's really destroying our society as a schools, and it's destroying our homes as well. And when I talked about it, I could certainly see it in taxes. All the people coming across the border illegally for free schooling, building school after school after school. A lot of those schools no English being spoken. And so you have a situation where I have to pay for the education of a new child who parents want to send the child here. I said, all these dreamers coming in, we're not going to have the American dream of even being able to rent a home, you know, as a home owner. Well, the the tariff prices that we're looking at. This this is from Reason magazine. They said, make cars and everything else cheap again, the tariff price shock absorber. In twenty nineteen, the average price of a new car in America was less than forty thousand dollars, But in the years since the pandemic, prices of new vehicles have risen rapidly. As of October twenty twenty four, the average price of a new car is more than forty seven thousand. It's gone from forty seven thousand. I mean, we're talking about what is it, seventy seventeen eighteen percent increase? I think just in five years are these better cars? Have we had that much inflation? Well, again, it's going to be taxes and regulations that are doing that. Trump's proposal to erect twenty five percent tariffs on goods imported from Canada and Mexico would hit low priced vehicles especially hard because many auto manufacturers have moved production of less expensive, low profit margin vehicles to Mexico. So it's going to boost up the bottom end of these things. And of course Delantis has completely their management has completely destroyed the jeep line because rather than making basic jeeps, which is what people really want. They want basic rugged transportation or whatever. They don't want some really expensive thing that's not their market. But they decided that they wanted to upscale it. So I loaded it up with all kinds of accouterments and bells and whistles, and people can't afford them anymore. Musk wants direct democracy on Mars. What drugs is he on besides kettamine? Yeah, and that's an interesting When I saw that, I thought what drugs is on? I thought about all this stuff about ketamine. You know, it goes back about nine months. Remember how I got really mad at Don Lemon because Don Lemon asked him about that. He got furious about that, and you know he was going to do something with Don Lemon on Twitter and basically fired him essentially. But what he said was, well, I said that I use ketamine and it's something that I'm being treated for by a doctor. I'm not using it excessively, I'm not addicted to it. It's by prescription, and it's for depression. And he said, And I just wanted to get it out there because I thought other people having problems with depression and they needed to know not to use CSRIS. Well, that's right, don't use SSRIs. But the question I had with it was why is the richest man in history so depressed? Money can't buy love, money can't buy happiness. Evidently that buys you depression. Why is he depressed?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Spose isn't money supposed to fix everything?
Speaker 4: Except it doesn't.
Speaker 3: You just had Sanunu, the governor of the Republican Governor of New Hampshire. What he said about Musk I thought was one of the most naive things I've ever seen in my life. He says, well, the good thing about him is he can't be bribed. He's got too much money. He's like, are you kidding me? The people who had that kind of money, they love it more than anybody else, and they can never have enough. Member When Rockefeller, John D. Rockefeller was asked by reporters said how much is enough? You're the richest man in the world, and he says, well, just a little more. They are addicted to it. He may not be addicted to ketamine, but he is addicted to money. You say something like that, you don't understand anything about human nature. So anyway, Musk says, the Martians will decide.
Speaker 4: How they are ruled.
Speaker 3: He says, I recommend direct rather than representative democracy. You know, when I look at this, I really do think when I talked about that X club, you know, I really do think that Thomas Huxley and his grandsons were Aldisuxley Julian Huxley. Julian coined the term uh trans transhumanism. Aldus Huxley was pushing the technocracy, and of course Elon Musk's grandfather was into that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, H. G.
Speaker 3: Wells was the student of Thomas Huxley, and that was the X Club where they had these scientists are there, And I just think that Musk's head is just thoroughly immersed in this sci fi stuff. And it's the kind of sci fi, the dystopian society, the technocratic, transhumanist stuff. It's the bad stuff.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 3: He's long champion the idea of making humanity a multiplanetary specie and stressed the importance of Mars and ensuring the survival of the human race. Well, you know, if I believe that, I guess I would probably need drugs too. I believe that Mars is essential to the survival of the human race. I think I would have to start getting massive quantity as a ketamine or something to cope with all that stuff. This worldview of his is just anyway. While advocating in September for Trump, Musk said we will never reach Mars if Vice President La La hilarious were to win the November vote. And so then in October Trump gets on board, right, Musk throws the stuff out, and then his little puppet Trump parrots it back. Trump promised to reach Mars by twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: He said, Elon promised me that he's going to do that. He says, we're going to win, and he's going to reach Mars by the end of our term, which is a big thing. We'll do it before China, We'll do it before anybody. My money is on that guy. He's not putting any money on him. You're putting the money on him. Trump is putting your money on this guy. He's given him your tax money for this boondoggle. The question I have about this is who's going to replace Kubrick in this the first man on the moon, the first man on the Mars. I should say, who is going to concoct the Mars landing like they concocted the Moon landing. I mean, they could pull this off. They could definitely do a production. With all the tools that they've got now, they could do a great production and everybody would believe it because Trump and Musk would tell him that they had actually done it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The Biden administration and mister Monsanto is the nickname that.
Speaker 4: They give him.
Speaker 3: This is from Free Thought Project, a former governor Democrat who's working for that. They're pushing gmocorn onto Mexico and this is the glyphasset abomination. That's there, the round up stuff right, round up ready, these are GMO seeds, so that you can poison the ground with glyphaset with roundup and nothing will grow there anymore except the seeds that Monsanto will sell you perpetuity.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: This is the kind of thing that for farmers in India, they started committing suicide because they were not making much money to start with. They couldn't make any money with this. And so now you got the American government shilling for bear from Monsanto, the big pharmaceutical and chemical companies, just like they do for theaccines, pushing out poison and threatening Mexico because of the USMCA saying you will put it in there. Well, it's going to be an interesting back and forth because actually the Mexican government seems to care more about the health of their people, far more than the American government, which is willing to poison you with any number of things your food, your mouth wash, your drinking water, your vaccines, and all the rest of this stuff. And so they're pushing back on this. And even though the Trade Organization had said that the previous government leftist government am low, now they have another recently elected president, Claudia shine Bomb. Doesn't sound like a Mexican, does she, But nevertheless she's the incoming one. She says, we must protect Mexico's biodiversity in our country. As we say, without corn, there is no country. Transgenic corn cannot be sown here in Mexico. She's thrown down the gauntlet. There are already decrees, but now we want to take it to the Constitution and let it be very clear that in Mexico it is forbidden to sew transgenic corn. You know, they don't even with Mexican coke. They don't put it in aluminum, and they don't put it in plastic. They put it in bottles, and they use sugar rather than fructose. So Mexico's agencies around the consumption of gm corn in Mexico could impact health and gmocorn poses a risk of transgenic contamination. Everybody knows that, but the American government wants that. And mister Monsanto is this guy Vislac who Tom Vislac. He's the current Agricultural secretary for Biden. He used to be the governor of Iowa. And you know, corn and mon Santo, I guess go hand in hand. This is the guy who's pushing this stuff out. And they've gotten out not just corn, but they've got round up ready sugar beats, round up ready alfalfa, so they can, you know, get This is why we have Glifha to out the food chain. One last story in just general news here which I saw this. I was interested in this. Olivia Hussey, who was in the news just last year over Romeo and Juliet. You may remember that as a Franco Zephyr Elliot had a memorable, memorable song that was associated with it. Karen and I didn't see it because they decided that they would make it an R rated version and we were young at the time. As we were talking about that, I said, yeah, I think I ever saw that. You know, we knew the music, everybody knew the music, time for us and that, but because they made it are rated, we didn't see it. And that's where the story is. In nineteen sixty eight, she was fifteen years old and Romeo, the guy playing him, was sixteen years old, and Franco Zephaerelli had told them, promised them that there would be no nude scene and then he well, that wasn't in the script when they signed up for it, and then he promised them, well, you'll be wearing body suits and everything. And then when they get it's like the last thing that they film, and they've worked on this film and it's the very last he saved it to the very last thing and put pressure on him and he said, no, you're going to do it nude, and if you don't, I'm going to shut the film down and we'll never see the light of day to these fifteen sixteen year old kids. And then he promised him, don't worry, you know, we'll put the camera in such that you know, but they didn't.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Everything about it was a lot. And so the reason I bring all this stuff up was because there was a lawsuit last year that brought a sexual harassment lawsuit. Now, of course Franco zephy Relli had died. It's not against his estate, but it was against Paramount Pictures, which bankrolled it. And it was a tremendous miscarriage of justice, frankly, because the judge said, well, the statute limitations has expired, and it had except that in California and in New York they had done a temporary suspension of the statute limitations. That's one of the reasons why Donald Trump got the sexual abuse or harassment or whatever the official charge was, that five million dollar judgment that Egene Carroll got against him. That came up because in New York they had taken the statute limitations away. And there's no reason that there should be statute limitations on any pedophilia, is there. It's difficult enough to prove something after decade, but when you take that away down, this particular case would be as very easy to prove what had happened. So the judge pretended that they had missed the deadline and threw the case out. And so again this is our court systems, our government, the corruption that we see everywhere. Woody seven six hundred DEI rookie cops that could go wrong. Yeah, that's right in New York for New Year's a Fisher twenty twenty four. And that's why I drive my ninety nine Ford Ranger still. And yes it is a stick shift. There you go in dangered specie. And that is also probably the most effective anti theft device you could have a stick shift.
Speaker 4: What is this thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know, atomic dog. Forget the ketamine, A big bowl of Sauer Kraut and Knockworths will fix Musk up.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: Blowtin says Musk can take his SpaceX to Mars and move his three baby mamas and twelve kids.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you first let him put the brain chip in first. Let's see how that's going to work out as well. Dunk Silver, Unfortunately, no longer about the Mexican Coca Cola. Not no long tew about that. Oh, really, it's only the export production that uses real sugar and glass bottles due to Mexican junk food taxes. The Coca Cola there is high fruit toast corn syrup in aluminum. Oh about that? Well, very interesting. I learned something today. Yeah, when I saw that, I thought, well, they take better care of their people.
Speaker 4: Than we do.
Speaker 3: But no, it's every government is coming after his loan. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and of course you won't have to worry about wearing that for campaigning because he's suspending elections Dolly Windsor's war and now the same thing has happened with this our al Qaeda ally who just took over the Syrian government. He has also suspended elections for four years. You know, it's all about democracy, and just like the Democrats, we're all about democracy, right. Well, President Trump, and I wanted to get to this yesterday. But I spent so much time talking about the Maga, the Maga Musk meltdown that was happening, and the H one b. And I've got more to say about that H one b visa comment from a listener that was very, very good. But anyway, I didn't get to this. And it was a part of Trump's Christmas message that was out there, one of the biggest bahambugs of the century that is out there, and his Christmas message. It was characterized on American Greatness as a humorous Christmas Day post. I didn't see the humor in it. Quite frankly, I think Trump is the joke and the people who make excuses for his divisive trolling where he mixes everything up. The guy is just a one man civil war within the Republican Party, within America with other countries and the rest of this stuff. So this is his Christmas message. Merry Christmas all, including the wonderful soldiers of China who are lovingly but illegally operating the Panama Canal where we lost thirty eight thousand people building at one hundred and ten years ago, always making certain that the United States put send billions of dollars in repair money, will have absolutely nothing to say about anything. Also to Governor Justin Trudeau of Canada, whose citizens taxes are far too high, but if Canada were to become the fifty first state, their taxes will be cut by more than sixty percent, their businesses would immediately double in size, and they would militarily be protected like no other country anywhere.
Speaker 4: Oh really, how does that work? You know?
Speaker 3: We got NATO trip wires and all the rest of stuff everywhere around the world. We're protected, are we really?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: The American Empire puts us all at risk.
Speaker 4: This is at risk War three, in nuclear war this next year. Yeah. Protected.
Speaker 3: Likewise, the people of Greenland, which is needed by the US for national security purposes and who want the US to be there, and we will be there, he said, we were, really So is this his Monroe doctrine or is it a Domino theory?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Does he need laban'strom going to move up into Canada and take it over, move into Greenland and the rest of this stuff? So he says, we should take back the Panama Canal. He also says, and also to the thirty seven most violent criminals who killed, raped, and plundered like virtually no one before them. But we're just given incredibly a pardon by sleepy Joe Biden. I refused to wish a merry Christmas of those lucky souls, but instead say go to hell, and he's got an all per case. We had the greatest election in the history of our country. A bright light is now shining over the USA. Me, me, me, and in twenty six days we will make America great again. Merry Christmas and ba humbug. This is done just the same day that Elon Musk is telling Maga to go f yourself, you retarded lazy Americans. You know, I may be the richest man in history, but I want you to lose your job because I need to replace you with somebody who will work very cheaply, because you know it's never enough, never enough. Well, you have an article at Means's Institute. The state is not Santa Claus, It's the Grinch. Reminds me of the article that pjail Work wrote a long time ago when he was writing for The Rolling Stone. He said, Democrats think that government is Santa Claus, and Republicans think that government is God. Yeah, they've got their ten commandments and they met. This is back as maybe in the eighties or whatever, where people typically characterize the distant difference between the two parties as you know, one of them wants to give you economic freedom but take away your civil liberties, and vice versa for the other party.
Speaker 4: But what pjr.
Speaker 3: Work said, he says, the problem is that Santa Claus is not real God is, but it's leaning to the Republican side. Santa Claus is a magical, benevolent figure who is able to produce and distribute gifts to children every Christmas Eve at no cost to the recipient. So that's what of the Democrats see government as Santa Claus. The problem is a government has no resources of his own. It can't give with one hand what has not been first taken by the other. So the real metaphor would be Santa going to one house and stealing toys and taking them to the next house. That's what government does, is Santa Claus. And that's why they say like the Grinch, because you know, you're just redistributing this stuff. And there were a couple of articles about it's a wonderful life, you know, every year on the twenty third of December. I play the report that I did on the one hundredth anniversary called It's a Wonderful Lie, looking at some of the parallels between the deceptive creation of the Federal Reserve on December of the twenty third and what was portrayed in the movie where you have a Potter who is clearly a figure of JP Morgan orchestrating bank runs and all the rest of the stuff in order to get a monopoly on stuff. But this was done by Jeffrey Tucker, and he talks about the economics of its Wonderful Life, and I thought, well, it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: So that's one of the things that I talked.
Speaker 3: About in terms of the inflation has been created by the Federal Reserve. You know, you look at some of the numbers that were there for the salary for the prices of homes, you know, five six thousand dollars for a home or something like that in nineteen forty five, the eight thousand dollars, which is still a lot of money, a lot of money, but it was a phenomenal amount of money back then. It was more than the typical homes that George Bailey was building for the people with saving someone. And I looked it up with the inflation calculator from nineteen forty five to today, that would be about one hundred and forty two thousand dollars, and those are the official inflation numbers. Inflation is much higher than that. But you know, he sold that and he didn't give it back either. He found it finders keepers. But what he was writing about in terms of the economics of it was not about the inflation that had been created and begins. And this is something I'd not talked about how the FBI, I've mentioned it, passed it and talking about it this year, how the FBI was not happy at all with this story. They thought it was very anti capitalist, anti banker, and they thought that it might have some communist influence because of that. This is what the FBI said in a memo about It's a Wonderful Life with regard to the picture, It's a Wonderful Life so and so stated, and it was redacted in substance that the film represented rather obvious attempts to discredit bankers by casting Lionel Barrymore as a scrooge type, so he'd be the most hated man in the picture.
Speaker 4: Well, you know by their works, you will know them.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Tucker says, you may not want to try to defend capitalism by defending mister Potter here anyway, they said, the memo from the FBI goes on to say this, according to these sources, is a common trick used by communists. In addition, they also stated that, in his opinion, this picture deliberately maligned the upper class, attempting to show the people who had money were mean and despicable characters. Evidently, this redacted person is mister Potter himself. This is the FBI under Jagger Hoover. Now, as far as communist influence goes, think about the fact that the communists themselves were funded by banksters. Right, It was Max Warburg, the German central banker, who gave Vladimir Lenin ten million dollars in gold real money put him on a sealed train from Switzerland through Russia to start the Russian Revolution. Russian Revolution was funded by the German central banker Max Warburg, who was also involved in the creation of the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Interesting this guy helped to start the Federal Reserve and the communists in Russia So they're not polar opposites, are they. No, they're not. As a matter of fact. You can see it's a great film. You have to dig around a little bit to find it in the US. But they actually did a movie about Lenin on that train of ten million dollars in gold, and it had been Kingsley playing Linen. And interestingly enough, they won't release that movie in the United States, so you have to get a European copy of it. They it's amazing to me how they try to censor anybody's understanding of.
Speaker 4: The Federal Reserve.
Speaker 3: Like that was the first thing that ever been censored in Info Wars off of YouTube, and that was five years before the mass censorship in twenty eighteen. But you know, they censor that little report, they censor the movie with Ben Kingsley in it. You will not say anything about the Federal Reserve. Just understand who rules you if you're not allowed to criticize them. Well, Jeffrey Tucker says, if it was a communist plot, it wasn't a very good one. The film celebrates small town life, family, hard work, faith, dedication to truth, bottom up prosperity while villainizing theft mister Potter effectively steals the money belonging to the small bank, the one hundred and forty two thousand dollars in a day's money. Ask anyone what the message of the film is, and they'll tell you truth, decency, Be happy with the opportunities you have. Don't be jealous or envious of others. Count your blessings, Remember how valuable you are as a person. Rally around the life that you have, serve your community, fight evil when necessary, and don't ever take your good life for granted. That's a pretty good synopsis of it, so he said. When he's looking at it, he said, Actually the film can properly be seen as part of a long line of Capris's populist impulses most fully realized, and as nineteen forty one masterpiece Meet John Doe. That film, he says, is actually better in his view, the story of how a legitimate populist movement gets played by a wicked power broker.
Speaker 4: Who does that role is that.
Speaker 3: Trump, who attempts to channel the people's goodness into a fifth column movement designed to subvert the Constitution. I have certain historical figures in mine, he thinks of FDR he says, but that's for another time. But when he talks about the economics of its wonderful life, what he is talking about is the operation of the FED and how it is involved with banks, and the fact that he says, to be sure, there's a role for institutions that provide one hundred percent backing for deposits. He said, when we look at the FED, they after the war, he said, they provided liquidity for the Great War. The industry never really righted itself towards financial soundness, the bank runs of the early nineteen thirties and so forth that ended with the mandated bank holidays. The evaluation, he said, central banking itself is the source of the problem. Nor did government provided deposit insurance, which started in nineteen thirty three, nor did that work as a stabilizer, he said. Even now, people are reluctant to keep more than two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, which is what is insured by the FDIC. They're essentially seeking, he said, perfect liquidity on their accounts. The other option is to hold one's own money and a financial firm that keeps money invested in stocks and bonds. Now, what he doesn't mention is the third option, that is, you know gold and silver that you have in your own possession, that is outside of these institutions. But he does move on to bitcoin, and he said, you know, there's no deposit insurance, there's no bitcoin central bank. Some exchanges have gone belly up precisely because not all promises have been kept. And see that's a big issue, big to me, a big difference between gold, silver and bitcoin. You still have to have this intermediate step unless you have your own wallet. And that's what he says. He said, it'll become an increasingly mixed, complex mixture of self custody so you can keep it on your own wallet there rather than in an exchange. But he said, and leveraged services of various risk profiles, and we look at that. That risk profile is what already you've got black Rock and Lucky Loutnick and all the rest of them. Moving into the derivatives, the tokenization, the stuff that I think is the real, you know, kind of hidden risk for all that. But I want to say one more thing before we take a break here, and that is about it's a wonderful life. This year, Amazon got a lot of people upset because they put up on Amazon Prime a severely redacted version of It's a Wonderful Life, and it was interesting what they cut out. And when I looked at this, I didn't see any articles. Maybe somebody has figured this out. I didn't see anybody really understand what was going on with the copyrights. Perhaps Jonathan Turley did, the lawyer, because he said he made a comment about it. He said, you know, it's a tale of how your your particular, one person's particular life affects so many other people.
Speaker 4: Sorry I had to.
Speaker 3: Sneeze there, but he says, it's also a tale of how copyrights, you know, effect and touch so many other people as well.
Speaker 4: So I think he understands what it is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The the interesting thing about this from the standpoint that we saw with a videos tour.
Speaker 4: Was that.
Speaker 3: You had the copyright had expired. It's clerical error. They didn't renew it, and so it went into public domain and was it Turner's Turner's Broadcast System, you know, turn into CNN ted turn They saw it was in the public domain and they played it a lot and made it a classic. It was never famous before that. How did they get it back though, because it's only in America that the District of Criminals and Corruption could be bought off to renew that copyright. And so what they did was, after it was in public domain for many years, they reasserted a copyright on it in America. And they did it by pretending that it wasn't a movie, but that it was a book. Seriously, what they did was they said, well, yeah, according to law, the copyrights on movies can only be X type of thing. We let that copyright expire. However, there is a copyright on the screenplay, and so that means that the movie should be recopyrighted. And I think got some corrupt people in government to agree to that. Bought them off. The same thing that was happening with the plaintiffs and the Mew and Juliet thing. You know, complete miscarriage of justice there.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: They reasserted their copyright. That is why this thing was edited on Amazon. What they did was they edited out all the stuff about Pottersville, right, so, you know all the stuff about where he says, well, I wish I'd never been born. He said, poof, you've never been born. I think gets to see how awful all the people surrounding him, how bad their life was, and what had happened to the community, and all the rest of the stuff. They completely cut out all of that stuff, because you see, if you completely change the storyline, then they can't come after you for the copyright. So they had the full movie up in both black and white, in color, and then they put up a version that was edited to avoid the copyright, and it made absolutely no sense because they completely destroyed the storyline. It truly is amazing the games that they play, And of course that was what YouTube tried play that game with me, except that what I did was fair use.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 3: I put up clips I talked about them. Number two, the entire movie had been up for over a decade and had over a million views. That's where where do you think I got those clips that I used on fair use? And that movie stayed up, but it took down my short fair use commentary because it was other stuff and it wasn't just the movie. They took that down, claiming a copyright violation. So Jonathan Turley says, this wonderful life has been reduced to a not so wonderful hour. It may be because Congress continues to daisy chain extensions of copyright periods. As Clarence said, strange, isn't that each man's life touches so many others. Jonathan Turley said the same thing can be said of copyrights. But YouTube is still not learned the lesson about censorship. This is from Tom knighton at Bearing Arms, and he said, a lot of us grew up with guns and parents who taught us how to hunt in the woods. And he said, and yet you know, he had a movie that was I think it was him, that it might have been him or somebody else, but anyway, they put up a movie about that as an eight millimeter film that they got transferred.
Speaker 4: To digital and then they uploaded it.
Speaker 3: There's a super eight tape of a trip to Montana done in nineteen ninety three. They uploaded and they got a copyright strike. They got a takedown strike, not copyright, but a takedown strike from YouTube because they said this is content that endangers the emotional, physical well being of minors and that's not allowed on YouTube. Taking a hunting trip with your parents, and there was a lot of other stuff about there, about their vacation that was on there as well. We use a combination of automated systems and human reviews to detect violations of our community guidelines and says, well, this is just a first warning, but if you continue with this, we will take your entire channel down. You know, it was about this time, four years ago that they took me down a second time. At first they took me down, you know with info warst thing that I had my own programs on that. Well, see what happens with this. The thing that triggered the takedown was a video that I put up with a title twenty twenty the Year of the World became China. Oh that got them. So they came after that and they put a strike on it, and then they you know, quickly started going through everything I had.
Speaker 4: Boom boom, boom, three strikes. You're out that type of thing.
Speaker 3: Now I can't even put up a i know, put up the Christmas carols, and they took down that channel as well. So you too, he said, used to be a pretty free place. Yeah, there were limits, but those limits are based on what was legal. Lawmakers, however, have bullied the service to such a point where they're hysterical, and this is just another example, at least in my opinion, well, at least he understands the fact that it's coming from politicians and that they are not doing this because of their woke leftist ideas. They're being told who to censor. But you know, it's been eleven years since I got censored for the It's a Wonderful Life thing, Just like Pastor Martin Emueller said, you know, first they came for this group, and I did nothing because I wasn't in that group, and then they came for that. So first they came for the people who did videos about the Federal Reserve, and now here we are, eleven years later, they're coming after people who put up videos of hunting trips with their children and teens should say not children. And that's the way this is all going to go. Eventually it gets out there to everybody, and that's kind of where we are right now. Card Cosman version of It's a Wonderful Life, it's just called it's a life. Get a life, right, Yeah, it's not wonderful at all. They take all the wonderful stuff out of it. We'll be right back, I wish right.
Speaker 6: The Christmas Night album, you can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot Com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 7: There's right in the second flour there see.
Speaker 8: What'd you wish?
Speaker 9: You well?
Speaker 10: Not just one wish, a whole hat flog.
Speaker 6: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like who You're Gonna throw it on?
Speaker 3: I want the Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 2: Too, that's pretty good.
Speaker 8: Hello girls, can't you come.
Speaker 11: Out to me? Can't you come?
Speaker 6: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and It's all new.
Speaker 2: I'll be home for Christmas?
Speaker 10: What do you want?
Speaker 12: You want the moon?
Speaker 6: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down.
Speaker 7: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album in.
Speaker 1: A you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Well, Jason Marker's got an update. He says, I still can't even log into Knights of the Storm YouTube account if I am logged into Google as a Nights of the Storm any YouTube video embedded on any website will not play.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's amazing. Yeah, I don't even try to log in with my other thing. I didn't know that it did that kind of saying, aren't you tired of this stuff? And you know, the guy who was writing for Bearing Arms, he understands that it's a political thing, that's the government thing. Does he understand that this was designed by this is bipartisan, that it was designed by a DARPA psychologist, and that when the technology started getting to the point in the nineties where the speeds were where it was up to speed, what they did was they started creating all these venture capital firms to fund Google so they could operate for.
Speaker 4: Years and years.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting you're seeing some of the same kind of stuff happening now with I didn't have the article here. I wasn't going to talk about I did read about it. The open AI has just come out with version three and it's not available for the public kit of their kind of chat program or whatever. But they said it cost one thousand dollars per query. I was not going to do a whistler about that. Listen, and he says, yeah, that can't be right. And I said, no, it is.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Because they say here that for the other ones and so about you know, five dollars, there's still the other ones are still operating at a loss. When you look at the the you know, the programs that you've got to create, some of these things, they're still operating at a loss. And I said, it's the model that they set up. You know, they created these You had the CIA actually at public with a venture capital firm, they called it inc u Tel, but you had all these other venture capital firms, and they had on the boards. They had people from the NSA, people from the CIA, people from this intelligence agency and that one's sitting on the boards, and they were giving them money so they can operate for years and years. And everybody's getting everything for free. And you know, I used to look at the stuff and say, how in the world are they getting it. Well, they're being paid by the you know, could have even been dark money for all we know, from the CIA and these other people. But they're getting money from the government to run this thing. And then when they got everybody there and they consolidate their monopolies, then they dropped the hammer of censorship. Because it was always about surveillance and censorship and that's where it is right now. So sorry that's happening to you. By the way, I thank you Jason. Jason sent us a wise Wolf gold Christmas gift. Thank you very much. I was very thoughtful and kind of you. I appreciate that and a one time a gift you can can do, so thank you for doing that.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Tommy Dog said, helped David Night dominate global media by liking the video, sharing a social media and subscribing it helps.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for reminding me. It is not my aspiration to dominate the global media, but I would like to get this information out. It's a little bit too much pinking in the brain or elon Musk and Trump. You know, I'm not stay away from I'm going to dominate the world, but we do want to get this information out. By the way, for the love of the road, and thank you so much for doing it. He set up a telegram channel for us. We really don't understand how to use telegram and social media, and I never invested in it because after I the way I'd been kicked around by social media platforms all the rest of this stuff. It's like I'm just not interested in learning some new paradigm and because I'll probably get kicked off it. But they've been pretty good, I guess in terms of this. And he says, I put that movie up, the one about Linen the Train nineteen eighty eight. He said, I put that up on your telegram back in June twenty two when I first heard you mention it. So again people can go to the telegram thing that for love of the road has set up. Very kind of him to do that. He's puts to show up there for us and just done that as a volunteer thing. Thank you so much for doing that. That is really kind. Lt Oracle of true, said David. Another thing I noticed when watching Christmas Vacation is they've added kim trails to the clear sky. There you go, there you go, Joe Nationalists, thank you for the tip. He says, Happy New Year to you and your family. Thank you so thank you for all you do standing for truth, no matter the costs. Make King Jesus bless you, sir. Oh he has thank you so much though, thank you. Yeah, we're going by the way, I should say, tomorrow is going to be a rebroadcast, and we'll be up late tonight watching all the other people shoot off our works. From where we are, we got a pretty clear view of a lot of different areas that are out there. We can see from a long, long distance, we can see the fireworks over Dollywood and places like But tonight, you know, everybody is shooting them off. So we're just going to be kind of you know what is lurkers. Lurkers will be fireworks. Lurkers will just be sitting there and not saying anything, not firing anything. Rf ourselves will just be lurking and looking at fireworks. Well, the Federal Reserve got hacked, poor things. The US Treasury says that it's not actually the Federal Reserve, it's the US Treasury. But you know, hey, whatever the revolving door there with Janet yelling and I maybe this is real. Maybe they're not, you know, consuming mushrooms or something, because she is known for consuming vast quantities of mushrooms and bowing incessantly to the Chinese.
Speaker 4: I remember that video I've played.
Speaker 3: The US Treasury says Chinese hackers stole documents in a major incident. It's like, wait a minute, encounterfeiting. That is something that belongs to the Treasure Department in the Federal Reserve. Let's not let any of these Chinese communists get involved in this. How dare them? You know, that's reserved for our own government to do that. Not the Chinese communists. Chinese state sponsored hackers reached the US Treasury Department's computer security guard rails this month and stole documents in the Treasury called a major incident. Treasure officials are kind of tight lipped about this with waiters. And there's a reason for that, folks, because whenever they say they know who hacked them, oh, we know it was China, or we know it was Russia, they're lying.
Speaker 4: They're lying.
Speaker 3: Do you remember I got a pretty long jail sentence for leaking the Vault seven documents as well as the source code. Source code is out there. Anybody can get the source code, but at first it was published by wiki leaks that showed how this program operated. Put the manual out and with Vault seven, you can make it look like you're anybody. Remember sell the Russians did this in Russian and we can tell from the keystrokes and all the rest of stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, they they simulate that.
Speaker 3: And you know, back in the day, I talked to William Bennie, I talked to John McAfee and they're both saying, of course they can't tell that everybody's got this this type of program now. But even before that was out, McAfee said that, he said, you're not going to You're always going to impersonate somebody else. You're not going to do it. Say that it is so that they can see that it's shoot. So it's saying Chinese state sponsored hackers. That is a lie, that is Reuters. Why would they do that? Oh again, they want to have justification for having a war with China, which is what they want to do. Or you know, maybe they blame it on China. Maybe it's a false flag or whatever. You know, it could have been individuals, It could have been an inside job, and it frequently is. And this is kind of interesting. The hackers compromise a third party cybersecurity service provider called Beyond Trust. That might be you might think that something. Would you hire zeber security company called beyond Trust.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: And interestingly enough, as goat Tree has pointed out many times, he said, almost all these hacks are an inside job inside the company or whatever.
Speaker 4: Somebody's got a gripe with it.
Speaker 3: But if it isn't that, the next most likely thing is that it's going to be somebody who has got a back door. And you've got a lot of different backdoors that are always there with the software. So you've got a backdoor that has put in for the owner, you've got a back door that's put in for the tech developers. They put their own back door in. I wrote the point of Selle software inventory tracking thing for the video stores we had as matter of facts why we opened up video stores. I was gonna gonna sell that stuff, but I put a hard coded a password in that just in case we got suck out. It was, you know, gave me master access to everything. Everybody does that. You know, that was forty something years ago. I did almost forty years eighty six. So anyway, that's an old story and everybody does that, and that's what they're saying happened with us. Somehow, those those commis got this backdoor password that allowed tech support to remotely provide services for the Treasury Department offices and they got in there. So again, why are they telling everybody though that it was a Chinese hackers who did it, because the government has got some other alter ulterior motives there. Meanwhile, we talk about hacking the financial system. We have the Bank of International Settlements, the Central Bank of Central Banks is now still after CBDC, still pushing.
Speaker 4: For this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's why, you know, it's probably not a bad thing. It's probably a good thing for various states to have prohibition of CBDC, but that's not really the way that's going to be rolling out. What we have to watch out for is a stealth, de facto kind of approach, which is what I think is coming with Lucky Lutnik and the people that Trump has put in his administration. They are going to create this in a de facto way, because already the Five Eyes before the election, the Five Eyes came out and said we're not going to do CBDC. The five Eyes or are the five intelligence agencies? I guess that's where they came up with the Eyes, But of course they are also looking at us, and they do spell it as eye, not the letter I for intelligence. But it's the US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and they work together and they said no, we're not going to do CBDC. You know, we're going to do something that's stealthier, that is sneakier. But the BIS for the rest of the world is still coming up with their version of CBDC. What they'll do is they'll probably run this out for a lot of different countries and then somewhere down the road, the people in the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia where we got the we understand now what the CBDC thing is about, they'll merge whatever this de facto thing is in there. So it's good for states, if you're in a state's good for them to put in prohibitions of CBDC. But what they really need to be focusing on is not just a central bank digital currency. They need to be focusing on no digital ID, no surveillance, no prohibition or programming of money, and no digital money that type of You need to have that kind of legislation that's going to be there, and you can put that kind of legislation in there and still not affect bitcoin or some of these other things. But you need to look at the functions that they're trying to use to control us and prohibit those functions, don't just use the term CBDC. So the Bank of International Settlement is still pursuing though a retail CBDC, which would essentially destroy all banking. Everything would be handled by the Central Bank and so all these other banks would be taken out. That's another reason why they're not going to do that kind of approach in the United States because the US always partners they have a public private partnership with these big companies like JP Morgan or whatever, okay with They're going to make sure that these guys have all got a slice of the pie, and they're going to help them to implement it.
Speaker 4: That's the way they always do this.
Speaker 3: By the way, you know you can the ultimate thing is not with state laws, but it's you know, making sure that you're banking on yourself with gold and silver, you know, with Tony Ardaban and you can find him at David Knight dot Gold and he can help you on a wise wolf wolf pack thing, or he can help you to accumulate on a gradual basis, or he can help you to buy gold and silver outright. So as we look at the next year and people are talking about what is happening. Of course, nobody knows. Nobody knows what gold is going to do, nobody knows what bitcoin is going to do. We've got a pretty good idea of what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: To the US economy.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not looking good. All the different economies are staring at stagflation, or as Gerald Silinty points out, drag flation. Not just a stagnant, you know, not growing society, but one that is going down. So that seems to be the situation at the end of the show yesterday talking about what was happening in Germany. Things really bad there, but also in China, truly amazing to see these ghost towns of railroad stations, of areas of Beijing, people taking pictures. There's nobody out in the streets. They go into retail stores, into malls. It's a fourteen minute long video and it was one person after the other, one area after the other, showing nobody is out buying anything or shopping or eating out at restaurants, and how the restaurants are cutting their prices and everything trying to get some business. That's China, and into all that mix, you're going to have Trump to a tariff dump. This is insanity. We're going to be living in some interesting time. So what is going to happen with gold? Well, one person that Ted Securities says they thinks that gold will hold his own in twenty twenty five and it'll be around the area right now it's like twenty six twenty seven hundred dollars, thinks it's going to stay there for the next year. But another person who is looking at it with a different opinion, Capital Lights even is as bullish on gold in twenty twenty five as she was in twenty twenty four, so you know she thinks it's going to be very large. Four X has got the question, will gold deliver a standout start to twenty twenty five or will a decade long seasonal trend fail in January? Well, I think you just have to look at fundamentals and you have to understand we just talked about look at inflation from nineteen forty five to today. You know you got a eight thousand dollars that's then the purchasing power you would need to have one hundred and forty seven thousand dollars today to buy what that eight thousand dollars did when you look at the explosion and the deficit, and you look at Trump's temper tantrum about the fact that he wants the debt ceiling removed. Well, I think we can probably put two and two together and figure.
Speaker 4: Out that is going.
Speaker 3: Lt Oracle of True says that David Knight rerun is better than the Rose Parade for sure. Well, thank you. That's that's a good compliment. I appreciate that, although that's kind of a low bar anymore. I guess maybe we're gonna take a quick break. I would just say, let's ask Ukarn Cornelius, what do you think is gonna happen.
Speaker 10: That's right, boys and girls, there's a post election sale on silver and gold from Euphoria has caused a dip in silver and gold. It's time to.
Speaker 13: Buy some medals with VIAT doors before they come to there. Since is go to David Knight dot Gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn.
Speaker 10: He knows where to look to find silver and gold.
Speaker 12: A little yug fiot.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight show.
Speaker 3: Well, I said, I was going to talk more about h one B Visa's and I had a email that was sent to me from a long term listener, Noel who works in technical field. I think I know he works in math and as a curriculum that he put together for students, But he said this, He says, I'm really livid at zero hedge right now. He said, and this is the comment that I left on the zero hedge site site. And I think this is important for people to see it from the perspective of people who are just as you had Elon Musk. And one woman said, well, my son just got a degree in engineering and he can't get a job, and neither can any of his friends who are white Americans. They can't get a job, they won't even consider them stuff. They wind up working at a computer center for something that they didn't need a degree for. And so he writes this in are you serious zero hedges is comment, He says, this is what people vote for for more h one b VSAs instead of abolishing the program altogether. For readers unfamiliar with this decade's long betrayal of Americans, I encourage you to create a fake tech resume, use something like chat GPT, and post it on recruiting sites and see how many phone calls you actually get, not many. When you do, it's from some low level Indian recruiter five degrees removed from the actual hiring manager, and it doesn't even know the hiring company. They, along with others in the same room, are just blasting out the same job requisitions two hundreds of people in a giant BCC email looking for the cheapest candidate. That's what they're told to do. And as I point out, they set up this lottery system and these recruiting firms into it as one of them, and there's another one. A lot of them are based in India now. And what they do is you have to apply for the lottery, but there's no cost to buy a ticket, you see, and so they flood it with tickets. I mean, how many lottery tickets would you get if there was no cost for it, right, That's what we're talking about here. And they don't even have people to fill the slots, and they have seen that, you know, sometimes these people win, they don't have a body to stick in there. Well, that's obviously fraud, a fraud on the program. And yet the government doesn't punish that, doesn't say well, okay, you can't bid now that for next year or whatever. Right now, there is no there's no financial penalty, there's no penalty for any of that stuff. So the whole thing is a complete fraud. But he says, if you do get a rare interview, rare to never unless you're in a college placement, and you two will be phased out. He says, I guarantee you that it will be an Indian interviewing you like they own the place and you I have no place in your own country. Go ahead and try it. I'll bet my head on a guillotine that it will not get cut off, because I guarantee that's what's what will happened. Meanwhile, countless highly qualified Americans are unemployed or underemployed, chronically underemployed in tech. There's more than enough talented, qualified US born professionals to fill these jobs, but they're actively ignored by undermining design. And again it's because the richest men in the world need to get richer, and so they're going to go for the cheapest labor that they can get, and they're going to game the system. And they've got this corrupt thing. And look, this is not about a free market and This is not about the constitution, you know, I don't get distracted with that stuff. This is not about free and open competition or the rest of the stuff. This is about the great replacement. This is a design. We had this argument back in the nineteen nineties. I remember when everybody was saying, well, you know, they're shipping all the jobs, the manufacturing jobs, to China. And I remember reading and a lot of libertarian magazines saying, well, no, that's just you know, that'd be great. If you can get a Chinese person working slave wages for.
Speaker 4: You, that's great.
Speaker 3: You should own a slave, right, Everyone should own a slave, so you know, get a few Chinese slaves working for you slave wages. Well what happened to all of that stuff? You know, Ross Parol was right. It was a giant sucking sound and what they were doing was transferring industry away from US into China. It was a conspiracy and you can clearly see it now. You can see how it's turned out. And it wasn't an accident, folks, because you can see how it is done by design, and the Paris climbing a cord, the great opening to China. It's amazing how people celebrated Nixon and Henry Kissinger on that stuff, even the people who didn't like Richard Nixon, liberals. I remember Stephen Sondheim. I never watched it, but he did a very famous Broadway song and dance guy. You know, he did a funny Thing Happened on the Way of the Forum, and a whole bunch of other things like that. Very successful. But he actually did I think he called it Nixon in China, but he actually did like a Broadway musical about Nixon and Kissinger going to China. Who would want to see that?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the craziest thing in the wall. I saw that. It's like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: He did other stuff like Sweeney Todd about the demon barberous Fleet Street, and yeah, had all kinds of crazy, crazy topics that he would put in. But my point in talking about all that is that when from the very beginning, people like Kissinger, mister Bilderberg himself, it was always about eviscerating the US in Europe and transferring wealth meaning manufacturing, to China. And now they've stepped it up because more important than the labor is the energy cost, especially now because now they can start to replace labor with robotics. But you're still going to have even if they replace labor with robots, even if they replaced slave labor in China with robots, it still comes down to the energy. And they've been given such an amazing advantage and energy with its Paris Climate Accord. You've got people who were environmentalists. They believe this scam. They said, wait a minute, this isn't gonna pray are we're talking about global warming? How did that help anything? If China is allowed to plute with the CO two stuff? Right, Oh, that's not a problem. But the problem is as a transfer. And they said that, they said, this isn't about global warming. This is about transferring economic power to China. That's what it's always met. And so when you go back and you look at the manufacturers, that's what that's about. And when you look at this, this is about the great replacement. It's not about the Constitution, it's not about free it's not about any of those principles. It's about this conspiracy to destroy the US and Europe because they could stop the designs of these You know, if we've still had wealth in these countries, it has to be eaten out. It has to be eviscerated. They have to destroy our societies. They have to destroy the middle class in America and Europe for them to have their way with us. That's what this is about. It's the same as that. And as a matter of fact, Noel gets that. He says, this is anti American, just like the de industrialization of the nineteen seventies, wise eliminating manufacturing jobs in towns and leaving generational devastation in their wake. H one B continues, continues and continues to undermine American workers in the tech industry. This is not what Americans voted for. There is no shortage of highly skilled American born tech talent. Americans have been betrayed for far too long. Enough is enough. This Zero Hedge article is bs.
Speaker 4: And he's absolutely right, that's what this is about. It's a plan.
Speaker 3: You should be able to see the contours of this plan now, because we're right at the very end. That's amazing to me. People can't just people don't understand what happened in twenty twenty and there's still wearing mask and getting vaccines and all the rest of this stuff. By the way, Gavin Newsom agrees with Musk, and he agrees with Trump and he likes this. Yeah, we've got to have more people come in, right. So you know, when conservatives and big business all agree with Democrats, we know who's getting screwed.
Speaker 4: It's the rest of us, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Because it is the Great Replacement, maybe what we should do is we should call it in honor of the GOP, the Grand Old Party. Maybe we should call it the Grand Replacement. There we go, see it's the Grand Ole replacement because it is a long it is a long story and it did start with Republicans Nixon and Henry Kissinger says, the Grand Old Replacement. That's what it is. So that was sent to me by Natasha. Trump gaslighting Americans as usual, not surprise, Maga diehards will never hold him accountable. He will get away with throwing Americans under the bus again and again and again. It never ends, does it. Well, I want to think before we take a break, I want to thank people for the contributions. As I said, we were able to meet the goal this month. And I want to thank people on zell and on cash app. This is and I've got a couple of people who are new. The very first one on here is new. Danielle M. Thank you very much, first time they'd contributed. And then we have a lot of people like Susan L. Who is a regular contributor multiple times a month. Actually, William P. Michael P Emilio O, Susan L again, Scott L. Matteo O, thank you very much. That was very generous, and a new supporter as well. Thomas H. Manny D, Joseph R, Ronald H. Let'll get the next page here, jose G Ramon G and Mitchell M. Thank you all, and let me quickly do the cash app. There's not as many of those. George W. Brenda H, Amy B, Patrick V, Jessica R. Nick Oh a new supporter, Dave B. Thank you very much. That's very generous. I appreciate that, and also George W. Appreciate that as well. Regular contributors there.
Speaker 4: On cash app.
Speaker 3: Noel M. And I'm sorry V and David W. Mattoole T and Michael B. And sorry that's not an L, that's a I matui. That's a new supporter. Well, so thank you all very much. While I'm reading names off, let me thank people. Last week of December, the Checks, John A, Raymond B. Chuck and Robin C. I know them. Thank you very much. Friends, Karen don Ethan and Aiden S, the Lassons, Jay Veronica, y Emelda D, Peter G. Donald S, and Edward C. Thank you all so much. We are really blessed with the gifts that you have given, the donations that you've given. And as I said on Monday, we're able to meet our goal. And we were last week before we had Marty do the matching funds and things that we were just barely over fifty percent. And so it all came in all at once in the last week. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right.
Speaker 6: Back to.
Speaker 1: The you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw this headline and it's now since been fixed. But when it was first put up, headline said star of crocodile Dundee dies at more than ninety years old.
Speaker 1: What that guy that old?
Speaker 3: Now they're actually talking about the crocodile itself. Later they changed it said Bert the Reptilian Star of Crocodile Dundee dies at more than ninety years old. But you know, as we look at this, Carter outlived him. Longer lived than a reptile, But not meaning any disrespect. I don't respect his politics. But yeah, he did a lot of good things after he got out of the presidency, not so many when he was there. I've seen some people say, well, he did some deregulation of this and deregulation of that. Well, you know, when you look at some things like Bill Clinton did. His deregulation of the banking industry was not a good thing, right, and it was under Jimmy Carter. I believe that they got rid of the usury laws. How is he for the little guy? I don't think that adds up anyway, as we talk about death here this a story from Newsweek.
Speaker 4: Just fell at w eak.
Speaker 3: Because the people telling us that we're going to be out of oil in nineteen seventy nine in the.
Speaker 4: Carter malaise, they said we're going to be out of oil.
Speaker 3: In the mid nineteen eighties and be out of natural gas as well. Anyway, now they're saying, what will humans look like in fifty thousand years, Well, I think we're all going to look like skeletons. What my dad used to always say, he said, we'll never know the difference hundred years from now, you know, we'd have something. It's like, chill out, don't worry about this thing. We're not going to know the difference, and one hundred years we're not going to know the difference in fifty thousand years. But actually I think we will. Our bodies will look like skeletons, but we're going to be fully cognizant one way or the other. Wherever we wind up, we're going to understand what's going on. It's kind of a frightening scenario, isn't it as you look back on this short period of time in your life. So they said evolution is part deterministic and part random. Yeah, well you know that is true, and they don't make a distinction between genetic variation and molecules to man type of evolution. You don't change from one specie to the other, just like you don't change from one gender to the other. But you do have a tremendous amount of genetic variation. We see this when people say, well, we have these super bugs that have evolved. You know, we had some bacteria and you know we didn't kill them all off, and so what happened was the ones that had some kind of genetic community to this, they survived, and now they're starting to multiply, and now we've got to you know, they are immune to that particular thing, whatever it was that we were using that treatment. And so that is a kind of evolution. But it's actually not evolution in the sense they conflate these two things. It is a genetic variation within a very very complex and essentially infinite possibilities for DNA. And you know, I was thinking about that the other days, thinking about the fact that you know, when you look at music, how many songs are there and how many more songs will there be because you've got almost an infinite combination and we're only talking about twelve different notes. By the way that you play those notes, speed, the distance, the differences between them, how you play them in combination with each other, it gives it's an infant variety. But you know, you have the DNA is even more infinite in its variety that is there. So you don't have molecules to man evolution, but you do have genetic variation. And so again they will never miss an opportunity to push evolution. The bottom line though, and so when you dehumanize people, what it winds up doing. And this is the end result of the X Club, of the Huxleys and the h g Wells and the Musk family and all that stuff. When you look at the technocrats and they're discussed for human life, you know, we'll just create babies and hatcheries and that type of thing. We've had sixty two thousand babies older than fifteen weeks killed in abortions every year, and this year they like to brag about the fact, well there were more abortions this year than there were last year. Well that may be true, but guess what, there weren't any in Tennessee, or in Texas or in Florida. The outlaw of these things, and so that's on you, that's on your conscience, that's on your state. And we know that God is going to sort that out. We can only we can't make it a perfect world, and we can't control things that are outside of our area of expertise, but we can stop killing a Baby's here and why they focus on fifteen weeks, well, because that's now generally regarded as the age of which babies can feel pain when they have their arms and legs ripped off of them and so they go back and take a look at it. I've shown it many times. I won't show it today. But the procedure that animated film based on the testimony of an ultrasound technician and what he saw as the baby was ripped limb from limb and died. He washed it on ultrasound. And you know people like Trump. Trump doesn't care. Clinton doesn't care. You know Clinton. I mentioned Clinton because I think about this. You know, just always say I feel your pain. Now he hasn't felt. He's never had his arms and legs ripped off of him. He didn't feel the pain of a baby that's killed. Sixty two thousand of them after twelve weeks. They can feel pain. But that is the judgment on our society, folks. It truly is amazing. So when you look at they've got a list here of the number of babies aborted in various states, none of them in some of these states that have abandoned. In Tennessee, you also have an Anglican group pushing the idea that not everyone in the Bible is cis gender. Well, there's not anybody in the Bible that's cis gender. That's not a thing you made that up, okay, And they said there's some clear queer characters.
Speaker 4: Are they really?
Speaker 3: This is coming out of the UK LGBT Faith UK And they have a resources they call They've got a series that says the Bible affirms. The Bible affirms that you can ignore what the Bible says, right, Well, no, actually it doesn't. They said, not everyone in the Bible is cisgender. Not everyone in the Bible is biologically or anatomically male or female. And to support this they point to Unix. Oh, ignorant do you have to be? They have no idea why Unis were Unis. They were slaves and they were castrated so that they would not bother the harem of the people there. I remember funny thing happened on the way of the forum talking about Steven SINEI.
Speaker 4: The joke.
Speaker 3: Every time I think about Unis, I think of this joke. The guy's got he's selling women or whatever, you know, trafficker. I guess in times and the eunuch is there and the girls are getting out of the bath and he's fanning them and he says, how many times have I told you don't fan the girls? And he says, you'll be a Unich all your life, he's.
Speaker 4: Never going to get promoted.
Speaker 3: It was a form of slavery, but it was also a form of mutilation, and they were not doing it to themselves. But these people say, well, you got the Egyptian Unich and he's reading scripture and he's obviously you know, and he has this interaction with Philip and blah blah blah, no, no, and then they get even crazier. Well, there's no characters in the Bible who could definitely be identified as intersex. There are some characters who might be oh really, such as well, the Samaritan woman at the well, what would make you think that she is intersex?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: Jesus encounters her and then she's you know, tells her that she's been married multiple times as she starts to get involved with him. In a conversation, she's married multiple eyes, she's not married, but she says, yeah, you've had several husbands and you're not married to the one that you're living with right now. Intersects right. Then they mentioned Deborah, the female jaw judge who led the Israelites into battle, and they said, well, that's a very male thing. For a woman to do, and it was it was mentioned that well, this is a shame on the men because they wouldn't take responsibility and she had to do it. That these people have completely missed about heres. You know this is they've just had the Archbishop of Canterbury coming after fire, coming into fire and he resigned not necessarily because of that, but you know, basically laying down to the LGBT lobby and one person said, well, American Christians seemed to be less ashamed about speaking about their faith in public. But he said, America is only about ten years behind what happens in the UK. And it is absolutely true whether you're talking about politics, and this is all political. This is political politics, religion whatever, This is the way that it is going.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 3: The Church of England's become very liberal in terms of divorce, in terms of sex outside of marriage, in terms of same sex relationships, transgenderism. He said, every time the church tries to be more inclusive and actually becomes more exclusive to Christianity, No, it becomes more exclusive to christ it's excluding Christ, not Christianity, and more inclusive to worldly values in a downward trajectory. So he says what's the result of that, He said, Well, we have to look traditional British values, he said, have given way in the country to nebulous multiculturalism that insists that there's no such thing as British values. And these kind of trends are happening in the US as well. The American culture is a fantastic culture. You need to defend that. Look, if that's going to be our approach, we're lost. We've lost the fight. It is not about British values or American values, or family values or American culture. If we take it from that standpoint, if we don't realize what this is. You know they used to see all the time at Christmas time, you would have Bill O'Reilly, Meghan Kelly, it's a war on Christmas. Nobody wants to say Christmas. They want to say Happy Holidays and all the rest of this stuff. It's like, that's that's the problem. Megan Kelly would tell you, we all know that Santa Claus is white.
Speaker 4: Oh you do know that. How do you know that.
Speaker 3: They were so fixated on this stuff and they couldn't see the commercialization within the celebration of Santa Claus or all the rest of this stuff, and they made it about a war on Christmas. It's not a war on Christmas. It is a spiritual war. It's a lot more dangerous than that. It is a spiritual war. And they never wanted to really acknowledge that. You know, when we talked about Jimmy Carter, you know, he taught Sunday school for a very long time at the church that he was in in Georgia, and they even had it because he would travel around a lot. He wanted to he was such a failure as present. I think he was trying to reclaim some of it in terms of diplomatic things that he did. And so he's traveling a lot, so they'd have his schedule up there, they said as to when he was going to be there, so people could come see the celebrity Sunday school teacher. And they said, yes, you can take a picture with him, but you cannot get his autograph, not at church. You know, that type of stuff. So it's a celebrity thing. But he did have an interesting quote and he said, you know, talking about the woman at the well and other things like that, he said, you know, Jesus said, if you look at a woman to lust after her, you have committed adultery in your heart. He says, I've done that many times, many times, and I know that God has forgiven me. So I will not criticize a man who actually leave A married man who leaves his wife and lives an adultery with somebody else, I want criticize him for that. I thought, what, that's what he's teaching in Sunday school. Really, he says, I'm not going to condemn that guy. It'd be hypocritical for me to condemn him. Well, that's right. Condemning is not your job. God is the one who will judge. But you are also to judge actions and judge what the Bible says, and it's not your job to condone what the Bible condemns. That's the key thing. Everybody says, Well, don't judge me, judge not. You'll not be judging all that stuff. Immediately, he says, well, don't cast your pearls before swine. How do you know if you're casting pearls before do you have to figure out what a what swine are? So there is some judgment that is there, and it is based on you know that, but you're not there to excuse to condone. You're not there to condemn. You're not there to condone. And you're also not there to shut down the Holy Spirit's work and conviction on somebody. And that's what that kind of attitude does. But why does he do that. He wants to He does that because he wants to be inclusive and accepting of everybody.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You know, when you look at it, repentance isn't just turning away from the things that the Bible says are wrong. It is that is really kind of the result. Repentance though, is actually a change of mind. That's what the word is in Greek. It's metanoe if I'm pronouncing it correctly. But it's actually a change of mind. And if you have a change of mind, you will turn away from stuff. But anyway, that's when we look at the censorship that is hitting everywhere. We have a Texas school district and retaliation for Texas law saying you're not going to give pornographic material to kids in school. You're not going to show them explicit pictures, you're not going to give them training and sexual techniques and all the rest of the stuff. And so I said, oh, okay, Well, you've got a law that says we can't do that. So we're going to take the Bible out because the Bible has sexually explicit content in it. No, it doesn't. This is just vindictive. This is you know, the Bible is not pornographic. That's what they're trying to impose on it. There's not nudity, sexual instruction, that type of thing.
Speaker 4: They said.
Speaker 3: HB Nine hundred doesn't allow for numerous books, including the full text of the Bible, to be available in a school library if any student would like to have a Bible. We have a strong connection with local churches that are happy to donate a Bible on request, or you can buy one from Trump for sixty dollars. A mother of two cold school officials that many people turn to the religious text for comfort. She said, it just makes sense to have the Word of God in our school library. Well, yeah, but you know what, it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense to have your kids in the school. Look at what she says, This is these people who are vindictively removing the Bible under this ridiculous pretense, and she's going to send her kids to be educated by those people. What is critical thinking is critical, folks. Meanwhile, we got churches that are finding to stay open as attendance is dwindling. They said, you know, they're they're closing down left and right, and a lot of cases is because they closed down in twenty twenty. And they said to people by doing that, they said, yeah, we agree with Trump. We're not essential. Trump said churches are not essential. Mom and pop businesses are not essential. The Wall Street corporations are, and you know Walmart is essential big box, but everybody else is not essential. This one guy says, well, we essentially went to half of what we used to have back in the early two thousands because you're not essential. You don't you're not essential, and you're not going to be there for them. But said, this is the first time churches have ever shut down in a pandemic like this. Always they were the ones who started the hospitals, and they took the risk because they weren't afraid about dying about to die because they knew what their position eternally was. This guy says, well, I think we're going to shut down another seventy churches in our dioces, and this is we're calling this our road to renewal. That's like what calling a retreat and advanced to the rear. In the late nineteen forties, nearly eighty percent of Americans said they belonged to a church, synagogue, mosque, or temple.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 3: In the nineteen forties, there weren't any mosque or temples. There was essentially zero. Okay, I'm not saying that there weren't any, but statistically it would be zero, and the synagogues that would be a very small number. So it was almost eighty percent. In Christian churches today, just forty five percent say that, even when you throw in the mosques and the temples and the synagogues and everything. One old Methodist church in Atlanta, which is down to sixty members when it closed, was sold to a luxury real estate developer seven years ago, now become a series of three thousand square foot condos in Atlanta. We're talking about big money, big money. Some of the oldest churches in the world have even turned into bars and nightclubs. Well, you know, when you look at what is being done, how are these churches trying to survive? Many of them and the ones that are thriving, like Preston Wood in Dallas. And when you look at what they did for their Christmas.
Speaker 9: Program, fog machines and all the rest of this stuff, maybe it'd be better to turn that church into a Barah.
Speaker 4: Here's Santa Claus and.
Speaker 2: We can give.
Speaker 4: Wow that amazing. This is a big ticket in Dallas.
Speaker 3: You know, people have to get these takets way in advance. Oh, here come the flying people. That's what they're known for. In Preston Wood, they got people on strings, puppets.
Speaker 4: And then here we go here big grand finale.
Speaker 3: Santa Claus gets in his sleigh and flies off because you know it's all about flying in the air at Preston Wood. Yeah, that was from twenty twenty two. And this is from the Center and Protesting. I think had that clip there. It's a Southern Baptist megachurch in Dallas, and I think flying Santa clauses it's become theatrical. That's right, complete with Santa Swing through the air. A spectacle holiday celebrated worldwide as Christmas is all about gimmicks and commercialization. Yes, but the incarnation of Christ shouldn't be. You won't find any of that stuff. And Luke, you're gonna just ask Linus. He can read it to you. You know, this is pretty amazing to see what's happened to our society. You know, Charles Schultz could do a much better explanation than the megachurches do today. What it's all about. That's what Charlie, That's what is about Charlie Brown. It's about a savior who came to rescue us from sin and death. A message is infinitely more powerful than a sleigh ride, even if the sleigh ride is in the air like that right without any reindeer. But you know, well that is being celebrated. We got Handles Messiah, which is really Handles Messiah is about a savior that is being shut down in Finland and it was done because the school was going to host a professional performance by the Finnish Baroque Orchestra and the Helsinki Chamber Choir. But they got spooked because a school somewhere else in Finland had had some religious music at Christmas time, and they said one non religious student who was watching the show in twenty twenty two was offended by it, and so as a result they went to the so called National Non Discrimination and Equality Tribunal and said that the non Christian student should get fifteen hundred dollars, and so they said, well, we can't afford to do that, for everybody's going to be offended by this stuff. I mean, all you have to do is say that I find Handles Messiah to be offensive and collect your check for fifteen hundred dollars. So they shut the thing down. Isn't it interesting that they always, in the name of diversity, shut down diversity in the name of non discrimination, in the name of equality, they shut down things that they hate, things that they are prejudiced against. And this tyranny of the minority is absolutely ridiculous, and it's important that we understand because the founders understood. They put together politics and religion. They put it together in the First Amendment.
Speaker 4: Because that's what people are typically.
Speaker 3: Going to try to censor. It's politics and religion. And we're seeing this happening everywhere. We have had multiple places where they've shut down the Nutcracker Suite, for example, that it's Russian and we don't like Russia now because of Putin and what he's done in Ukraine or whatever, right, and so they'll come after that's the politics of it. Sometimes it's religion, sometimes it's politics. Sometimes it's religion and politics. And you're seeing this happening in the UK and in the US. They are shutting down Jewish artists in British cultural life. A film producer who was planning to build one of the biggest film studios in Europe in Sunderland, UK, said his industry was institutionally anti Semitic. He said, UK Jewish Film Festival and cinemas were making it impossible to put this film festival, to book it for screening. And at the center of this is both the Jewish religion and also Zionism, which is a mixture of politics and religion, is it. And what they're saying to them is that, well, because you have spoken in favor of Zionism, we're not going to allow you to be in these movie theaters or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And when we go back and we look at where this is coming from, you know, we've had censorship for a very long time of a lot of different things. At the behest of a lot of the people who are now getting censored again, like Pastor Martine Miller said, well, you know, first they came for this person and they didn't do anything that they came for that person. But it's also if you're going to censor people who are Holocaust deniers, for example, then the Zionists are going to wind up getting censored by other people. Our societies across the globe now have rejected the idea that I may disagree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. I mean, Noam Chompsky used to say, well, you know, I absolutely disagree with these Holocaust deniers. He's Jewish, but he said I don't want to see them censored. I don't know where he is today on that issue. I think he's still alive. I'm not even sure they're still alive. But you know, when you censor that type of thing, and we have seen this now this is a Republican thing that's being.
Speaker 4: Embraced as well.
Speaker 3: DeSantis was the first one to do it in Florida. Gets a big check from Israeli donors, and he goes to Israel and he signs a bill that says, if you criticize Jews, we're going to make that a hate crime.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And now this is really band aid because people are angry about the war in Gaza, and so the Jews who have pushed DeSantis, and they've got a half dozen states that have the same legislation that is going to equate any criticism of political Israel, any criticism of what Netan Yahoo is doing in these wars, well, that's going to be considered to be criticism of all Jews, and it is going to be deemed to be anti Semitism, and we're going to punish you for hate speech and all the rest of this stuff. No, we need to understand that free speech should be an absolute and it's once you start taking sides on this and once you start shutting stuff down that you don't like, there's absolutely no end to it. As a matter of fact, there's a Jewish organization called the Jewish Voice for Peace. They said, these bills and again they're all in Republican states, a half dozen bills, and it's already in Iowa and Florida and other places, and there's another half dozen bills out there. All of them are Republican states that make criticism of Zionism anti Semitism, and they make it illegal as a hate crime. These are Republicans creating hate crimes and destroying the First Amendment, The Jewish Voice for Peace says these bills falsely equate critiques of Israel and Zionism as discrimination against all Jews. And I talk about this because there is such a spirit of intolerance, a free speech, a spirit of censorship, and it's all born out of hatred. It really is a manifestation of hatred, and yet it masquerades as if it is anti hate, and it always focuses on religion, and it always focuses on politics. Look, it is just as wrong to equate.
Speaker 4: All this stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, when when Soros does something, we can criticize Soros and it doesn't reflect on other Jewish people anymore than criticizing Bill Gates. Uh is a slur on white Anglo Saxon Protestants or whatever he is, whatever he is, it' spawn of hell. The uh, but the uh it is these people. Uh, there's a lot, you know, we don't want to think of it ine collective. As I've said before, I don't want to be judged based on what the Pentagon and the CIA are doing. As an American, I oppose all that. And there are a lot of Jewish people who oppose what's happening in Gaza. This ongoing war against civilians that is unjust in its continuance. Uh So, but whatever, you know, whatever your position is on any of this stuff, we got to be able to have these debates. It's just like what we say with Elon Musk. He doesn't like what you have to say about his position on H one B, well he's going to censor you. And that's where everybody is headed.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: It's a very difficult thing for somebody to say, all right, all right, I really strongly disagree with what somebody is saying, but we have to maintain the principle of free speech. Nobody wants to maintain the principle of free speech, not at all. Well, we're going to take a break, and we are going to actually we're just going to go directly into it. I'm not going to take a break. I recorded this interview. We could go last Friday with Jeff Weiss and Doc Roberts. They've got a prison ministry here and he's also involved with Christians that are in Pakistan. But the reason that we got into this is because they also work with people who suffer from addiction. And I said, you know, he contacted me after I talked about that situation with addiction a few weeks ago, and I thought this is a good time to do this, right before New Year's because he's always making their New Year's resolutions about how they want to change their life. They got things in their life that just feel like they are oppressing them and in control of them. And that's right, because there are a lot of things that control you. Even as I said earlier Elon Musk, he's got to take drugs for his depression. He needs to be freed. This guy, the richest man in history, is actually a slave to his depression and to his love of money. And so I wanted to get them on because they do work a lot, you know, in their prison ministry, they work with people who are addicts, but also on the outside of that as well, and I thought it'd be a great thing. As people are thinking about how they want to change their life in this next year, they're making some New Year's resolutions, perhaps at you then, and maybe if it's not you, maybe you know somebody who could benefit from this type of thing. And so this is the interview I did with Doc Roberts and with Jeff Weiss. I hope you enjoy it and have a happy new Year. We'll see you the day after. I'll see you on January the second. We'll be back just taking off tomorrow. We'll be back on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Joining us.
Speaker 3: Now we have a couple of guests, Doc Roberts and Jeff Weiss. And I know Jeff because I've been on with him and Trent Loose and he lives here close close by. And when I covered a couple of weeks ago, I covered a path away from addiction. It was a guy whose name was Stoner, and that's the way he got started with was with marijuana, and he and his wife got moved into harder and harder drugs, and it was a sad story about how they were trying to substitute methodone for heroin and all the rest of the stuff and all of the side issues that happened when you become dependent on methadone and other things like that. And Jeff called me and he said, you know, that's exactly what we do in our ministry. He's got a couple of ministries that he and Doc Roberts are doing. And as we talked, I said, yeah, you know, it really is. He's got a prison ministry as well as a ministry helping people with addiction, helping people to not just get rid of that in their life, but also to fill that with to fill that void. But I said, you know, when we look at this, I told Karen, I said, this really is about people who are maybe some of them realize that they are locked in a physical prison. Some people are locked into a spiritual prison, and some people are in prison and they don't know it. And so I wanted to get them on and talk a little bit about the program that they got. So joining us now is Doc Roberts and Jeff Wise, thank you for joining us, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Our it's wonderful to be here, David, and you know, as an avid fan of yours and getting a lot of my news and stuff from you, it's just a pleasure to be on with you. And I certainly appreciate you giving us as time. And it's funny you mentioned our journey and how we've came to where we're at, because our ministry is actually called Free Indeed, and it's based on the fact that Jesus explained his statement in John eight thirty two. Very truly, I tell you the truth, The truth will set you free, right and you would have thought that pretty much would have cleared the air. But there was pushback, right, They're like, wait a minute, who are you talking about. It's unfree. We've never been anything but free. And that's when he reminded them that you can replace anything bad in your life with something good. You can do whatever housekeeping you want. But if I the sun doesn't set you free, you will never be free. Indeed, and I couldn't.
Speaker 14: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: You led me in so good to give you one particular story of what I use all the time, and that is freedom has nothing to do.
Speaker 4: With your location and where you're at.
Speaker 2: I know, man, and these this my life has changed so much over the years and came into understanding I'm a spirit with a soul and a body, and that my spirit's eternal. And so I've met some of these men who quote, by our cultural standards, have done some crazy, horrible, horrific things. But in the same breath, I've washed the power of Jesus Christ and the freedom that he can provide in the chains and the shackles that he can remove. And so giving you that example, we go and serve at the state prison here quite often to where we've taught our book in there before. It's being taught now. But I was going quite a bit and had a friend there and he had committed multiple murders, was never getting out. But I'm telling you what you could see the joy of Christ and this man he was a light to where he was. And when you met him and talked to this man, you would understand that there is nobody that's any more free than this man who will never see what we would consider freedom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah, And that's one of the things.
Speaker 3: You know, people on the outside don't realize that they need him. And that's what Jesus would say so many times to the people. He says that those of you who are well don't need a physician. But the people that you mentioned, and you've said this to me, that you come across in prison, they're desperate for this type of thing and they're serious about it. Unlike many of us on the outside. We are so distracted and we're living in this wonderful bubble that we live in and we feel like everything's just fine and we don't need Jesus, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other side of that, David, is so then I go to guests speak at a large church two weeks later, and I visit and talk and meet people who are so shackled and imprisoned and have no idea they are. They are not in prison right physically, but spiritually. They are living in existence that is absolutely nowhere close to the abundance of life that we have been created to have. And that's what Doc teaches and we teach in our book that there was a blue to how to live this life. Yeah, and so we call it the Jesus filter. So once you start going outside of that, that's when a disaster ensues.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to get you guys on especially this time of year because we've got the New Year's coming up. A lot of people are examining their life, thinking about, you know, things that they would like to change that they don't like about their life. And you don't have to be addicted to drugs or to alcohol, or have some other major addiction to sex or anything like that. But there is really a freedom that I think a lot of us are missing. And you've got a book that's called Your Ministry is Free. Indeed, you've got a book about that. Your current website I think is the word says dot net.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: And you've got another one that is coming up that's going to incorporate free indeed.
Speaker 4: Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what is that website going to be in case people see this and repeat.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so wonderful, David, it just rolls off the tone I'm freeindeed dot com.
Speaker 3: There you go. Okay, that's great.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, when you look at the scripture and John and I'll want Don to go in and speak to all of this. But that is the purpose in this life and how we make a difference is we become free through Jesus Christ. We begin to live in Christ and we learned that the total secret is to be able to love somebody else more than we love ourselves. How cool is that?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that sounds like what Jesus said. Tell us a little bit about your background, Doc.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'd be happy to thank you. Well. I was oldest in five and I first experienced alcoholism when I was fifteen, and I had an aunt who passed away and it just broke my heart and I couldn't understand it because she was the only one that followed Jesus Christ in my family. Never went to church, and it was devastating to me and probably David. For the next forty years, I probably didn't have a day go by where I didn't have some kind of artificial substance in my body that altered the way I thought and how I felt. And about sixteen years ago I met Jesus in my garage. I was a broken man. I was a broken soul and been searching to that void you talked about. And that's the thing. We have to first understand there is a void, and I understand what that void is now. But I came out of that meeting with Jesus a completely different person. The desire for me was taken away because I wanted it to be taken away. I knew there was more to life than what I was living. And I'll have to say I've never met a person that hasn't thought there's more to life than what I'm living, that have the questions of why am I here? What's the purpose of all this? Surely I wasn't just born to be spanked on the butt to start crying to when I'm laying in a cough and throwing dirt on top of it. There has to be purpose to life. And uh, you know, I discovered that purpose because this God designed it only one way, and that is through Jesus Christ. And while it was on my mind and we were talking about being stuck and being in prison, not only the jails, but in our own mind, I find today what so many people are addicted to is anxiety.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 14: They're addicted to it to the point where they call it their own.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Imagine how we saw that in the last four years. You know, the fear that people have, the anxiety, and you know, they they did all kinds. That's why I think we see this this continuing thing about the face mask and the rest of this stuff. They hang on to that it's like the security blanket for them.
Speaker 14: It's a security blanket they think, they think that's who they are, they identify themselves with. And I'll say, I'll say, well, listen, why do you call it my anxiety. You're you're grabbing ownership of it. And as long as you want ownership of it, you're going to have it, and you'll never be relieved of relieved of it. And so what they do is they go to counseling and they get pills to try to help all these anxious feelings. And so what they're doing is they're playing right into the trap of what it causes. And Scriptor really says, you know, and Philippians four four. Through the anxious of nothing, but in everything and everything, give you a question and to God and robade them to the rest. But I will tell you how it is, and you will find peace that is in Christ. Jesus. Yes, and we all want peace.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: When I was talking about it, one of the things that I thought was really amazing about that article when they tried all the different psychological things, and they tried other substitutionary drugs and everything, and then they talked about other types of programs, you know, like alcoholics and I where they have a kind of a generic higher power or something like that, and then people who went to a Christian counseling and Christian help and that type of thing. And it was amazing how much more effective the Christian counseling was than anything else. It was more effective for them to go to alcoholics anonymous or something with a higher power than it was for the substitutionary drugs. But the thing that really was very powerful was the Christian counseling. And it was kind of interesting because Anthony Hopkins is the actor, has talked about this several times, and he talked about how he struggled with alcoholism for many decades and he would push back against even the alcoholics anonymous. Finally somebody said, well, why don't you just give it a try, you know, and he said, when he did it, it actually changed his life. And that's I guess what you're talking about as well.
Speaker 14: That's what he does. He changes, he is his lives. You know, I've been through celebrate recovery. I've been in a recovery years ago, and now that I have this relationship with Jesus, I've come to realize that we even hold ourselves short by even using the word recovery.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when we recover, we're going back to the place we were before we started, and that wasn't a good place for me to begin with. So what we talk about is transformation being changed where you now you don't have to no longer be identified by that, but now you're starting to be identified by your life in Christ and in God, because guess what, that's who our real identity is in anyway.
Speaker 14: Yes, and it was taken from us. We gave it away in the garden, and ever since then, mankind has been trying to find their identity in the world and guess what, it's not there. Yes, And we struggle so much in this world because we're trying to get these spiritual needs of love and worth and value and security in our being from the world. And God set it up and can only come through him through Jesus.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 14: And we realize that, and we step into that, and we step into that, then we're starting to understand that void you mentioned earlier. It's starting to be filled with what it was designed to be filled with.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, and that's what Jesus said when he began his ministry.
Speaker 3: I've come to free the captives. And so I think it really is interesting that. And of course, Jeff, I know that you also work with people Christians in Pakistan who are under tremendous persecution there. When we talk about that coming up here, But the other two things, you got so many different irons in the fire here. The other two things, the people who are in prison and the people who are spiritually in prison, addicted and that type of thing. Just talk a little bit about what you tell people with your program, what you do in terms of going through the Free Indeed book.
Speaker 2: Well, the first first thing, and you just said it that he came to set the captives free. The problem is most of us because we don't have what we would consider a biblical worldview, right, we don't understand that we are captives. So therein lies your number one challenge is having people understand that there is more out there. You know, I've heard, you know, one of the sayings when I was growing up was well lives hell and then you die.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: We hear some of the old songs, the old rugged Cross. They're brutal, but when you look at their history, those were slaves trying to get through the day, trying to just make it till.
Speaker 4: They actually died.
Speaker 2: What we feel like is that God came and through his son, we were to have life and have it abundantly as we live here. Right that it is for you. But the scripture that comes to mind right now is the one where it says woe to the man who sees himself in the mirror and as he walks away, immediately forgets what he looked like. Yeah, that's right, and that's who we are because of all the creature comforts. Now, I don't want to discount the drug addiction and what it has, but what we're saying is that if your identity is that I'm a child of God, they call me Jeff so that they don't get me mixed up with everybody else. Yes, I do real estate, Yes I'm pastor of a church, and I do all these things. He is, but that's not who he is. I am a child of God. We use over and over the palm tree to where during a hurricane the palm tree might literally be bending over ninety degrees, but the next morning, after it's gone, where is that palm tree standing straight back up? And that is to be our identity, that the storms of life not when they come, they will. And so what we deal with and talk a lot about is spiritual warfare. We believe in the full armor of God. And if you're going to pick up these pieces and put them on, you're going to have to admit that there is something going.
Speaker 4: On that I need to defend.
Speaker 2: And I think that is why our prison, the jail ministries, the recovery ministries, the pat Pakistan ninety eight percent Muslim. But we're growing. We've got several thousand now following us in Free Indeed, there they're being asked to go preach and teach Free Indeed, that other Christian church is there. And it's because once you get that identity that you have an eternal mindset, which is the biblical mindset. The woes and the arrows of this world that Paul speaks of an Ephesians six, through the Armor of God that will come, they don't have any kind of effect on you because you're eternal. We're in America particularly to judge everything by our last job, our last relationship that's broken, our last critical time, Peth that's sick, or whatever it is. You know, we be the palm tree. We tend to be identified by that storm.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Where one of Doc's favorite teachings that he does so well is Jesus in the boat. He said, we're going to the other side, right, what's you will?
Speaker 1: That's right? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the thing is that if people don't realize, you know, if they if they're their standard, and so many Christians their standard is just their circumstances of what is happening right now, and as long as everything's gone on, fine, that's fine. But you know, if we got some kind of a storm, then maybe I'll turn to Christ and maybe something will happen there. But there is a positive relationship that is there even when things circumstances are good, and that positive relationship is going to carry you through the bad times. And so you need to lean into that grow end of that so that you're ready for those bad times as well. And I think that's the key thing. So many people, there might be people listening who are struggling because they're addicted or you know, something is controlling their life. And it doesn't have to be drugs, you know, it could be a lot of different things. It could be sex, it could be your love of money, it could be bitterness. It could be so many different things that are controlling your life. But those are the most obvious ones when we talk about drug addiction and alcohol addiction. But the key thing is to take an inventory of your life. I think this is a good time of year to start that and to see if there isn't something better, something high, or something deeper that people can find.
Speaker 14: And there always is, especially deeper considered Jesus. You know, Scripture says I am in Christ and He is in me right, and if I may. The first chapter in our book, David is there is a God and it's not your you know. And what we don't realize is that because of our sinful nature and the fall of mankind, we became our own individual gods. And we can just call that individual God or ourselves pride. And what we end up finding is the God of me pride is always in war with the pride of God of somebody else. And then then what do you have? You have kmos, you have turmoil, you have rage, you have destruction. And in all the ways that we humanity could have been created, that we could exist, why are we always at odds with each other? Why are we in a state where there's always sabotage and relationships and we're hurting each other and we envy and we murder and we why are we that way? Because we couldn't have created any anyway. And you look at you look in Genesis. I urge everybody meditate and study on the three first three chapters of Genesis, and you'll see why humanity is in the plight that we are. That's right, Then, as you move on. You now can see what the answer is to take us out of that plight because they're spiritual issues. And one of the things that we're naive about I used to be naive about, is that there is a spiritual realm that is over, if I may say, or rules over the physical realm. Yes, and you know it's almost like Earth is a border between Heaven and Hell and the wars that this border called earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good analogy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when we go back to Genesis, you know, as you point out, everybody thinks that their God wants to be God, and so he got all these different gods fighting each other. And I think from a political standpoint, because I cover politics so much, we can see that in the governments of the world, all these governments, all these leaders think that their God, they aspire to be God, and so they want to First of all, most places like that, they attack Christianity internally, but then that's why they attack other countries because they it can only be one. I mean, it's it is this mania to rule everything, and it all does come from pride, and that's one of the key things. You know, we always look at the sins that we commit against each other, whether it is murder adultery, like in the life of David. And yet the thing that David was really punished for was pride, and it had a lot of consequences for the people who were under him. And that was something that we actually almost hold pride up as a virtue in our society, don't we.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes we do, Yes, we do. And if you know, looking in Ezekiel and Isaiah and talks about the Lord, talk casts in Satan out of heaven, it was pride that God put and so the Lord and pride they don't mix.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, they don't mix.
Speaker 14: But that's the thing about it is if we can see that and how we were not created to be that way, that we were created in the righteousness of God and that's how it was designed. But because of the fall, and it just twisted everything around. And uh, when I when I first started really studying genesis and spiritual warfare, I got the I got this thought of what would an alien say if it just happened to look and study humanity for a while, what one word would have come away with? And the word that kept coming in my mind was chaos, Just chaos and it's sad. That's what we that's what the over and we see that in the newscast And I don't even like watching the news because all that, because I'm just so focused on getting people to understand the spiritual war that's not only going on into the world, but going on in your families and normally that going on inside of view.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Well, you know when you look at Genesis, uh, it's a chaos form without void at the beginning. And what happens. The Holy hovers for that and brings order out of that chaos. And that's what can happen in our life if we submit, if we look for God, that.
Speaker 4: Is the benefit that comes from that that new creation.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir. And one of the things that we've focused on is an understanding is how in the Bible we've got all the tribes right, and how everyone was at war against each other. And we tend to look back at the Old Testament as something that doesn't repeat itself. Where man, I'll tell you what. We are in a culture where if you use apple products, you cannot just not use the other products. You have to dislike the other people. You know, We're in a culture where sports you know you can if you're a Dallas Cowboy fan, well you have to hate the Philadelphia Eagles or the Washington whatever they're called. Right, So we don't know now, but that is I think they're going back. Maybe I don't know. But the point is that this is how the enemy works because he knows if we all understood our identity at one time, that that this thing would be over with that, you know, the enemy would not be able to flourish. And so what we what we tended to wind up talking a whole lot is about this that when you take your identity and sow politics that you know, I followed a lot because I'm a listener of your program and love it dearly. But that's what when I see that people take identity, Yes, they take the identity as a as a political party, right, or they take identity as a doctor or a lawyer or whatever these things are. And I would encourage all of us to begin to refer to each other as a child of God who is experiencing a period of being.
Speaker 4: A doctor, right, a child of.
Speaker 2: God who's experiencing anxiety. Don't don't help people say, oh you've got anxiety, No, you don't you're a child of God. And we go through the Book of James. We've been talking about some what a great book it is, but it teaches us once you're aware of who you are. Number one, I'm a child of God with a spirit, with a soul living in a temporary body. And then I understand that I am in a war, that this is a spiritual war. I need to put my full armor of God on. We begin to be have this discernment and recognize the attacks as they come, and then when they do, we'll go right to the anecdote, which is always in the word, and in James chapter four, Versus seven and eighty tells us, hey, when it comes, just submit to God. The devil will flee.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: So if we're willing it's we had to be seeking this as a thing. And most of us are so comfortable because of what I've talked to you about. I feel like we have just come through at least one full generation of what I like to call the abdication generation. We abdicate everything, including the knowledge of something, to someone else, and we just believe the little cliff notes or the little crawl at the bottom of the screens all we need to know, let somebody else do the heavy lifting. Well it's not working out, Well that's right in any part of our society, that's right.
Speaker 3: And that kind of dependency has been inculcated in people. I think going back to school, you just tell me what to do and I'll do it. You know, you just kind of passively set there thinking that education is going to be them filling up your empty bucket. And that kind of passivity just permeates the society anymore. You know, I've seen so many people who we talk about people being imprisoned in different ways. I've known people who were miserable in their profession, but because they had gone to college and they had a degree in teaching, or they had a degree as an engineer or whatever, well I can't do anything else.
Speaker 4: I have to do this.
Speaker 3: You know that in a sense, you know, that is the kind of we can construct prisons around ourselves of all kinds of things. Just like the heart is an idol factory, it is also a factory of prison bars that we can imprison ourselves and all kinds of things.
Speaker 14: Isn't it a lot of times our prison bars are shamed your vengeance, Those are the things that keep us in our own sale, a prison of our self made prison. You know, He wants us to stay right behind there and parents out there.
Speaker 2: What we find in what we do, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cases and years down the road, is when you meet someone and they either are a child of God experiencing whether it be alcohol addiction or drug addiction or whatever. The very first question that we always ask and want to know is tell me about your childhood and your parents, and what would be the percentage you would say the ones that don't even know who their father is. It's way high.
Speaker 14: It's high most of them don't.
Speaker 2: Most well, I'm talking three quarters as.
Speaker 14: Our father wasn't involved in probably more than that, their father wasn't involved in their lives at all. Of course, God set that up for the father to be the spiritual leader. So if the evil one can get to the father, I mean, he's got the whole family basically, you know, And that's sad, and that's just how he does it. You know.
Speaker 3: That really has characterized the biggest change I think in my life. See how the family has just been torn apart. It used to be really a really big deal. You know, if you had a movie star that got divorced and got remarried, now nobody would even think twice about that. You know. I had to hide it from everybody because it was going to be box office poison for them. That was not accepted as something that was healthy. People realized how that was going to influence them and their children to you know, to to these types of things. And now it has just permeated our society. We've accepted it and it's become so destructive.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And if I might say, just people struggle in this life, and it's a cliche, but they're searched for a lot of all the wrong places. I believe, I believe, you know, the fall didn't didn't catch God by surprise and in his wisdom, you know, I'll just I'll just say there's a spiritual DNA need in us that we need to be loved. Spiritually, we need love, we need to express love, we need to receive love.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 14: And also we need to know that we are worthy, that we have value. There's a lot of people out there that feel I was a case at one time too. I just didn't think I was even worthy even begin to be able to fall at the Lord's needes or mined at him and uh, and then there's a sense of security that we need to know. We need to know that we're safe. And these are spiritual needs that only can be satisfied through Jesus, because he is the way, the truth in the life to no one comes with the Father except through me. And until we understand that, And because they are spiritual and the spiritual is deeper or higher than the physical, we know they're there, but we try to get them satisfied.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 14: And the world can't give you what it doesn't have, and that can only come from Jesus. So when we start realizing that and we start receiving from him, because He's already given it to us along across we start receiving from him, and then we all of a sudden understand that's what we've been searching for all these years. And there's joy in that, and there's peace in that, there's patience in that. And now all of a sudden, you're starting to see how you're now loving other people that before were very unlovable to you. You know, you're start having more patience with people that earlier you would just fire back at him. That's right, and it just starts changing you from the inside out because now you've got the Holy Spirit living in you and you're moving that pride away where you're letting him work on you instead of you work on everybody else.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Tell us little bit about you said I met Jesus in the garage, or tell us a little bit about that had you had you prayed to him?
Speaker 4: Well, were you looking out for him or what?
Speaker 14: Hell Always people will always kind of say, you know, I don't. I used to say I have found Jesus in my garage, but he found me.
Speaker 2: He wasn't lost that right, and uh that Uh.
Speaker 14: For years, I was addicted pornography.
Speaker 2: I was. I was.
Speaker 15: I was molested by an uncle when I was young, and I really, as I look back on it, I've got really confused about this love and lust connection because he was my father figure because I didn't have my natural father biological father of my life and mob two or three step dads. But uh uh, during that time in my life, and I was in my mid fifties, I was mainly just a struggle with alcoholism. And uh, I mean I got some good stories about how the Lord worked on that on me.
Speaker 14: But uh, I just got to the point. I was in my garage and actually, actually, Dad, I was looking for an article I like, and I was looking for an article I had written, probably twelve years earlier, in my garage, and it is basically quickly, it was basically I wrote a dialogue story about a man talking to buying drugs from a man that he thought was a dealer. But it was actually in the story Jesus in described in disguise, and in that Jesus asked me. He says, well, why do you get high? And my response in the dialogue story was because when I'm high, I'm free. And the response was was have you ever considered being high because you were free? And for some reason at that moment, it hit me in such a way. I wrote that twelve years ago, so it's been over thirty years since I've written that. It hit me in such a way. I started crying, and I started crying out to him, and for the first time, I'll have to say, I had this experience of being held by a father I never had, wow, And it reminded me who my really father was, and the desire for the drugs the porography just seemed to melt away from me, and I knew this was what I had been searching for for my life. And first thing I did was went up and my wife was experiencing alcoholism at the time, told her why it happened to me, and went in and deleted my porn site. And I haven't been the same person since. And I mean, if I had any regret, and I don't this, you just move forward. I wish it would have happened much younger in my life, but who knows. The Lord may keep me in this body for another thirty forty years, because as long as I'm here, you know, I'm gonna be an advocate for Jesus Christ because I know that's what everybody needs. I know that's what they're searching for out there, and because they're searching.
Speaker 2: For love, they're searching.
Speaker 14: For value, purpose and everything in this world will fail you in that. And those are even Solomon's.
Speaker 3: Words, well, that it's in terms of the timing, it's always in God's timing, And all of that bad stuff that happened to you, that was all preparation for your ministry, wasn't it.
Speaker 14: Sir, Yes, sir, thank you so much, and I know that now right now, and it's amazing what revelations he gives you with this and how some of those things that used to believe about yourself just melt away because you understand that's not who you are. But then again, you know, I was just spiritual mook at the time, and I had a lot of I'm still not going to do. You know, there's the saying I love that that you know when when you're ripe, you're right, When you're green, you grow, and I want to stay green in Jesus, that's great and Jesus.
Speaker 2: But I think your best things in the book you got that are doing my book. Here one of our one of our quotes that we dearly love, David, and I'll share with you real quick. Here is from C. S. Lewis, and I know there it is. I highlighted it blue because I love this so much, and to be honest, it was a little deep for me. I partially part of this is I'm accomplished because I understand what this means and this is something I just I just love. I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.
Speaker 4: That's a great quote.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, And so that that for us is what the light of Christ represents, you know, and when we've seen what he can do, we also find that, you know, we have fallen asleep to the miracles, as we have been presenting some Christmas messages lately.
Speaker 2: You know, we just got stuck on this whole. You know, Okay, there was a virgin birth and wait what you know, you get you get caught in realizing the miracles that got us to where we're at and talking about the people that were witnessing that in anticipation of the birth of Christ. Right, and here we are two thousand some years later with all of the miracles, but they're so mundane now because we don't even consider that. And one thing that Doc had talked about, and the thing that we deal with a lot, is that people don't have a sense of self worth. Well, when you're aborting almost a million babies a year, is it any wonder that since nineteen seventy three the value of a life has been discounted. When you see gang members on TV that are arrested for murder and they're happy because in their mind and their culture. They have actually made it to the big time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you look at how this it spreads out everything else. It spreads out to euthanasia, it spreads out to you know, physicians letting people die. And you know, we don't have any respect for life at any level. We didn't have what about fatherhood? What does it say about the real fatherhood as well? And a lot isn't worth anything, right.
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we have held life pretty cheap, I think in twenty twenty, you know, one of the things that they were daring to people and still holding it cheap. There's no no penalty for any of that stuff. But you know, when you're we're talking about this, and I want to I want to talk a little bit about Pakistan because I'm curious, how did you get involved in that?
Speaker 4: And how do you how do you.
Speaker 3: Find people in Pakistan? And that kind of represses things, one of the worst places on earth to be a Christian in terms of persecution, And how do you find this people on?
Speaker 4: How is this? How do it's all work out? How'd you get involved in that?
Speaker 2: You know, my unique fluent ard you na, no, that wasn't there.
Speaker 14: This very forgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that was just no, It's crazy, David. How it all started. Now, we're coming up on a two year anniversary of free Indeed Pakistan. But about four years ago, maybe even more than that, uh, you know, on Facebook, you begin to get these around the world Hello, how are you? You know, or maybe even not that grammatically correct, you know, and like whatever whatever. So this man I thought was doing this, you know, well, can I pray for you? Can I pray for you? And so we went through several things and so I'd throw it out there.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: But what struck me is we go a year, year and a half almost two years in this relationship and this person from Pakistan had never asked for anything from me except for prayer. So one day, what you know, tell me what you need? Well, anyway, a long story short turned out that Sabmreene, who I was conversing with, is a woman who is now part of our family that we all dearly love, and she speaks English and she was raised we have actually via the internet. We've never been there, but in the Internet we've been out to the so called villis where she was raised, which is basically a little side of a mountain like kind of a cave that her mother still lives in. And her father was a Christian way back then, and he wanted her to have an education because as a Christian believer, you can't get any kind of a job at all unless you convert, right, So anyway, she started in her She showed me her little bedroom with a little hole in the side of her for whatever and then this little cock and she would move her cot during the day and started off with four or five children that she began to teach at sixteen years old. And so now we're up to I don't know how many schools, but between eight hundred and one thousand students now, and she's an administrator over six or seven of these schools, which might sound fancy, but they live in complete poverty. So we've been able to come in. I was able to ship books to her, and so now we teach free. Indeed, we actually have an annual retreat now that we've had two Bible camps where we do a solid, very hard a long week that where they're in Bible camp and we teach identity in Christ and the freedom from this I am a child of God. Right, I'm freedom that they give somebody right, we've even forgiveness is a big part of what we talk about in our book, not because the other person who deserves it, but because that's what hinders the Holy Spirit from really doing its work through you, because of what unforgiveness does. Now, imagine living in a country where ninety eight percent of the people hate you.
Speaker 4: So of the whole.
Speaker 2: Forgiveness ceremonies we've done have been so powerful. They didn't weren't even aware because it seems natural to hate the enemy. But they have been freed of so much of this and it's allowed. I mean, it's just flourishing. David, you wouldn't. I'll get you know, I can get her on anytime. She loves doing this. She's on shows, she's been on with us with Trent before, just soak because the things that there was one one example, one night I called her because we were preparing for an upcoming meeting and I'm like, Samarena, it's dark in there. Why aren't you where? She said, no, we have no electricity. I said, oh the powers of no. We did not have enough this month to pay our bit, Like you know what, let me know, will help you out. She said, no, you don't understand. We found fifteen families with no food, Like, uh, why would we be so arrogant as to have power? When we found these fifteen families back here that didn't have anything to eat, we went and fed them. We'll get power next month.
Speaker 3: What a difference to that and the American Church.
Speaker 4: You know, we're multimillion dollar building.
Speaker 3: You know, I was just talking about what was happening with in Silicon Valley and that said, oh, this is really great, Like Christianity's on the move there. We got Peter Tiel has coming and you know, we got this twelve million dollar building that we put up here and everything. It's like, I don't recognize any of that. It's what she's doing that's the real real thing, truly is that's amazing. And of course they're in Pakistan, as you point out, it's not just the fact that they will you won't be able to get a job, and of course, you know, who knows, we might wind up with something like that pretty soon as well. Because I constantly cover people who are being dictated to violate their conscience and their religious beliefs, and if they don't, they are purged, they're perge office social media, they're purged out of their job and so forth. So that type of intolerance is working its way here as well. But it's even worse than that, because have they had any people in the group that you work with that have been harmed?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yeah, we had about a year year and a half ago there was we okay, so we had this issue. The roads are terrible potholes everywhere, and the way these pastors and the people that are working in our ministry travel was by these motorcycles and so by the time they're thirty five thirty eight forty max, their backs are gone from up and down these roads. So anyway, we were blessed and able to get them a van. Well she puts free indeed, John eight thirty six all over that, and then I'm just like, hey, hey on here, you know, is this safe for us to do? She was like, oh, yeah, it's safe. Well it wasn't long after that, and I will tell you we can tell stories about our wonderful interactions with Muslims there because what we're told is not true. The guy that does all of our type setting in Pakistan, I can show you all the stuff she does over there, all the banners and all the things that we have, is a that does this. And she has told me that she has gone to him and he is reading some of this and he is like so curious about this Jesus that we know, because he knows him as a prophet, but yet he's terrified to ask any more questions. Right, So, anyway, this moves along to where we're doing good in this jeering walla, this area that we're at kind of a Christian little area, and so out of the blue, the government decides that they're going to put a Christian on the government as an advocate. Sounds good right now, so fast right because the uprising they burnt ninety nine homes, they killed a baby, they burnt twenty churches, and the government's response was, of course to fire the guy that they were going to call as an advocate. We've seen one of our men beaten severely to an inch of his death because somebody took a page of the Koran, threw it out in front of him. He will by step to it. And they said that he blasphemed the Koran. And so you know, this identity in Christ to them, the reason that they're happy is they know every day could be that day for them standing up for Jesus. But now that they realize they're an eternal spirit with a soul that's going to live forever, and that we have a whisper of a life, and that things here are rubbish, they get all that and they clutch onto them. So that's why although I was happy to talk about some of the drug addiction, you see now while I'm saying that this is so much bigger of an issue. It's identity.
Speaker 14: Who am I?
Speaker 2: You know what I have decided? Once you say you're a believer, there are certain conditions to all this. We want to act like in our culture, Oh, say a little prayer, do what you want, go to church on Sunday, be a good person, and you're going to go to heaven. But if you read in the Bible, there's nowhere anywhere that substantiates that it is purely conditional for those in Christ. Therefore, those if you're in Christ, you're a new creation, right, yeah, roman day one, you know that there is no common condemnation for those in Christ.
Speaker 4: That's right, And.
Speaker 3: You miss that that richness, I mean the fact that these people can be content with their life, probably more content than most Americans under these difficult circumstances. That is the thing that we're missing here. You know, we have so much and yet it is so shallow, so materialistic, and they can transcend that and a large part of that. And we can always look at this in our own personal lives. So many times the difficult things are the times that we grow and we get closer. And you know, just like in your life, Doc, the fact that you had such a long, difficult period of darkness makes the light so much sweeter, doesn't Yes.
Speaker 14: It does, it definitely does well.
Speaker 2: Not only that the whole idea of testimony, this man has been able to set eye to eye with countless people, person after person after person, on one on one basis. And that person know, just in last week or two, I had a situation here at the house. There was a worker and you're a pastor. I'm like yeah, And he was at a breaking point. I mean, this guy was ready to give it all up. And so you know, he reaffirmed is a love of Christ and he said, hey, will you do this with me? I said, well I will, but I got somebody else. And so because he had suffered a period of alcoholism, was still in the throes of it, and that evening Doc had about a forty five minute conversation with the man because I knew that was the handoff. Right six months after I'd been saved, the guy that led me to the Lord said Hey, there's a guy who needs you to talk to. I'm like, it might not have been six months. I'm like, what are you talking about. You're the pastor, you're a world evangelist. He goes, yeah, but I've never been divorced. So this concept is what the Bible teaches. You know, you want to hold someone's hand, and who better to hold someone's and someone who has already walked the path that that person is maybe going to be walking down.
Speaker 4: That's very wise. Yeah, that is very true.
Speaker 14: And saying in the same token, uh, it doesn't matter what that path is, Jesus is the is the antidote. That's rights ancdote for all the bars that we were behind in our own prison. And uh, you know, I had never if somebody had told me years ago I'd be doing this, I'd have thought they were crazy. No, I'd probably ask them what they were smoking.
Speaker 2: To be honest, with you.
Speaker 14: Let me ask. But you know, Lord's plans are not my plans. And I'm learning every day to be that light for others because you can talk a good game all day long, but if you if you are not demonstrating that in experience, because we know life is just accumulation of experiences. And I tell these men even listen, I've never been incarcerated, but I could have been the Lord. The Lord touched me to start at local jail ministry about twelve years ago. But then I found out that ninety over ninety five percent of the people that are in jail or prison it's somewhere down drug or alcohol related. They're always usually not a they're not a sober mind. You know, when the crime, whatever they've done, they've done. So you know, like you said, the light is the brightest words the darkest. That's right, and a lot of times that's where the darkness, it really is the deepest.
Speaker 3: Well truly is amazing what you guys have been involved in. But of course, as you'd point out, it is Christ who is leading you to that, leading you through that, and helping you to lead other people out of that. But it is, it is wonderful to go back and to look at the power, especially as we're coming into a new year, the power that Christ gives us to completely change our life, to give us a new start. And I just hope that everybody takes a look at it, because there is anybody that's arrived there in any of us who can't find some richer deeper walk with Christ, richer deeper meaning in life coming up in this next year. And so it's great to talk to you guys again. You've got a book free. Indeed, you've got a website. The word says dot net. Of course that's going to read direct to your new website that is going to be up pretty soon, I guess. And anything else you want to tell people before we go any other.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to leave with this word of hope, and I think it's the first scripture that comes into our book. And our hope is that people would embrace the fact that being free indeed is something that's attainable in this life. Yes, not to get in to this attack. And so Second Corinthians, chapter three, verses seventeen and eighteen say this, Now the Lord is spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is and we all who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory are being transformed into his image with ever increasing glory which comes from the Lord who is spirit. Yeah, get your identity going this year, make that you're you're not New Year's but the rest of this existence on earth, to understand the spirit with the soul and this body is very temporary.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much, Jeff Weiss and Doc Roberts, Thank you, gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Thank you for what you do.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the positive message that all of us can benefit from. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, David, Thank you, thanks for having us. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Good day, God bless you.
Speaker 5: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidnightshow dot com and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various galas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.