Speaker 1: You're watching during the Cud with Mike binging Row and Missed Kinsman.
Speaker 2: Well, I said, it's a messy eat, but it's a good eat.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, and welcome to Cheering the Cud this week, I'm joined by missed Kinsman.
Speaker 4: Hello, and yes, this week I'm talking about the next big thing after Eurovision for a fan favorites. And we even have a game to play along with.
Speaker 3: And that's before we get all crafty and crafty queens on screen. Now you can see our social media just search for at the Cud TV.
Speaker 4: And as people who've popped up in our comments go along the bottom of the screen, it's time for Mike in the buzz.
Speaker 1: Joining yourself there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, excuse me, sorry, what what do you? M hmm, sorry about that. Oh so our first story this week.
Speaker 3: It's about a donkey, a donkey donkey. It was called Joey. He's fourteen years old and he's down in Devon right and has recently lost his mum and since then hasn't been eating very well. Oh so they got the vet out for him and they realized.
Speaker 2: He had a gastric impaction.
Speaker 3: Ooh, a dicky tommy donkey. Yes, basically, inside his belly. There was a compacted pool that they needed to loosen, and so they did it with them basically six letters of a day. So in twenty four liters of collar flushed through a donkey. Oh that makes you poo, as we've just experienced.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 1: So, that's what that was.
Speaker 2: That's what that was.
Speaker 4: That's as close as you get to being a donkey, to being a donkey.
Speaker 1: But oh, I judge.
Speaker 4: The only thing I use coke for cleaning up, washing up, washing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess gets all the stains off your pots and pans. It's proper. It's really good dish wash. Its technically one word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm too tight for that. Just get your hands dirty, some hard work. I could have done the same with a donkey that just needed to give his tumber squeeze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen all the teatures and small.
Speaker 2: Whatses that they do that with, exactly if they're pregnant.
Speaker 4: Have you ever have you seen elephants they do that for each other? M hm, Yes, there's some very interesting videos you can find on the internet.
Speaker 2: Elephants douche each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Why have I not seen this happen?
Speaker 4: You obviously doesn't have a Google elephant size.
Speaker 3: You're right, I haven't ever googled elephant sized fisting.
Speaker 4: Yes, be careful what you type into Google, kids. It was for an innocent thing.
Speaker 3: But how do the words elephant sized fisting becoming innocent?
Speaker 4: They should have just got this donkey to the local zoo. Found an elephant saved on a lot of coke.
Speaker 2: Okay, they did more.
Speaker 3: They basically did like a gastroscopy and stuff and a bit of a rinse through, shall we say, with with coke, but a perbarably it's because it's fizzy and the cidic it helps to just move things up.
Speaker 2: It was full fat coke. Sorry the gallery asking what.
Speaker 1: Feed free or not.
Speaker 2: Quite the concern that carried out ordering a lot of coke?
Speaker 1: Well, they do work in showbies.
Speaker 5: The poor thing.
Speaker 4: Oh now is it one of the ones that gets ridden on the beach a beach donkey?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The privacy, Yeah, but that's just that was a nice story about save the donkeys. Save the donkeys and by giving them a coke enema.
Speaker 4: Flash back to a working weekend in the nineties. Moving on, have you been to a zoo recently? Let's just see the elephants fisting each other. Yeah, no, I actually haven't been to a zoo ages.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, it's the story about gentlemen in Nicole Prad who's thirty eight, who has scaled a twenty five foot fence to take a selfie with a lion.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, what kind of idiots is he?
Speaker 3: Well that the the coroner is looking into the remains, Oh no, if he was inebriated or not, because they think he might have been.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty strong. Did they have to sort the lion out with his impaction?
Speaker 2: No, lion didn't eat him, mold him to death. He played with him till he died.
Speaker 3: Oh, like a little ball of wool, Like a ball of wool, screaming, crying.
Speaker 1: Ball of angry cat.
Speaker 2: I mean it does look is it a cage? Now?
Speaker 4: I would be if some drunken person jumped over a wall away possibly drunken. I'm not sure yet. Oh, we haven't had the results in the results. I think it's probably likely. Well, it is the kind of thing you think of doing when you're pissed. Really, I phoned my ex.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't climb I don't go to a zoo because he was on his own in the zoo. So he's gone there purposely to do this. Yes, so it's not a like random thought.
Speaker 2: He's gone.
Speaker 4: You've never got hammered and thought, I'm going to cross the cross across town to find some big hairy beast to mar mae.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, go yes, send location everybody else in the world. Anyway, So you're planning on going to the zoo for to be muled by a hairy.
Speaker 1: Beast, I'd probably go for a bear.
Speaker 3: Okay, lives and tigers are my Yes, there you go anyway, And while one of us is going, oh my, remember to join us on our social media at the TV.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for ost story of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now in the morning, do you wake up happy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, very much, a morning many good news.
Speaker 2: That means you're healthy. Oh good, new research has been done.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean that you're arout in the morning, right, It doesn't mean like I thought it was, to stop you rolling out of bed. That's why I first thought when they started to happen, I go, oh, that'll stop me rolling out of bed, because you're roll over.
Speaker 1: Roll over.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a stop like a kickstand.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 4: Well, I seem to have adopted my neighbour's cat. Yeah, I know, it's absolutely but cats do love to chase things that they can see moving about underneath blankets. So yeah, I had a very interesting wake up one morning.
Speaker 3: I've got a dog, George who who likes to play. We call it the dove game. Hand ethan move it and it's about Yeah, yeah, that has happened once.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ouch, well no, because basically douvet between and he just goes with it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have a sharp clause.
Speaker 1: It's not a cat.
Speaker 3: M Kate Mulneux, who's a sex toy person a company called Lilo. I said, it's not about being turned on. Okay, it's actually called nocturnal nocturnal penal cuminescence human escence.
Speaker 2: I love that word.
Speaker 3: It's basically it's conferminately got good circulation and the nerves system is working properly, and it's just it's supposed to happen, but it happens three to five times a night.
Speaker 4: Well, this is like when I was staying with a friend with a young family, one of her little ones got woken up in the middle of the night saying I need to go taken to the loop. They couldn't be bothered though downstairs and Q with me, so it's like, but I can't, it's it's what's the problem. So they explained what was going on for him because he was going through that stage of life.
Speaker 1: We all remember. Their advice was.
Speaker 4: To stand stand in the shower and just get it out.
Speaker 1: Lovely. That's how we teach.
Speaker 3: The young ones, and that child later on in life will be the one pissing in the wardrobe. That's going to be a student going oh bit drunk. Yeah, that's what's gonna happen there. But at least we know he's healthy exactly. Yeah, And they've actually said that if it if it stops suddenly, so one day you wake up and you wake up with one every day and you don't wake up with one, that actually time to go and see GPA. Because it's a fore warning sign when it stops happening, right, So if it if it gradually drops off, not literally, but if it gradually drops off, then that's okay, right, But if it just suddenly stops, just warning sign. Yeah, one is that something's going wrong. But it's not always about STIs either. So people saying if it stops about it's not right. We still get yourself checked, even if you're waking up with in the morning.
Speaker 1: Right, definitely morning, very straight man. That's not me at all, secretly married with three kids, aren't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Not a secret anymore.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the Rovers game last night?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, But that's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks for that, Mike.
Speaker 4: A very interesting thing and hopefully we've informed some of you at home to make you feel healthier and better when something goes wrong down there.
Speaker 2: A pleasure is.
Speaker 3: Always I'm camping up now because but coming after this short break, miss brings a look at some celebrity news in the show you're watching you in the cud with mister Mike. That's getting it for the showbiz we've missed.
Speaker 4: So in the showbiz we have some television and film news for you today.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite shows a few years back it was released, To be Fair was a feud with the whole story about Betton Joe. Another one of those nice little Ryan Murphul ensemble cast things going on.
Speaker 1: There's another one, I.
Speaker 4: Believe, Yes, yeah, it was absolutely epic and I've beautifully done and just two bitches going at it.
Speaker 1: What more could you want? Really?
Speaker 4: So they're following up with another series. So this time they're going about Truman Capote and his friendships when he was just coming up as a writer and beginning to become famous. Apparently he got very close with a group of New York socialites. Nice yeah, and they were nicknamed the Swans. And I was fine and dandy. It's New York, You're becoming famous. It's all artsy. There's all these girls with too much money to spend. It's going to be fun and fine and dandy until he writes a novel called Answered Prayers about the scandalous lives of wealthy women, and this led to them falling out, and the whole series apparently is about that. It is directed by Gus Van Sant who did My own Private Idaho.
Speaker 1: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: But the list of I mean, it's a good cast, but just to call out some of them, Tommy Hollander, Demi Moore is going to be in it.
Speaker 2: Demi Moore, I know, yes, an indecent proposal.
Speaker 4: Well, you think about some people who you've not heard of for a while, coming back in there is someone. You've got people like Russell Tovey in it, you expect him to be in a project like that.
Speaker 1: He's fantastic. He's very, very easy on the eye.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's an attractive young man. I just don't get as excited as other people do.
Speaker 1: That's fine, you're not competing with me for him.
Speaker 3: I'll happily No, Chris Hemsworth, I'll fight you to the death.
Speaker 1: Of you can have Chris.
Speaker 4: I However, here's the name I could well two, actually, Clista Flockhart. Okay, now, I know she's been doing things on American TV, but I've not heard of her since the Ali mcbeale. Really, and here's the big one. I can't wait for Molly Ringwold. It's Molly Ringwold, Sixteen Candles and all those John Walters movies.
Speaker 3: And oh the Breakfast Club kend Yes, she's not dead, she's not dead.
Speaker 1: No, she was, she was. She's mum in Riverdale, is it? I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a terrible series. It's absolutely dreadful. But she turned up as the mum.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So she's still been acting, just not not well.
Speaker 1: But this she's in this, I can't wait for seeing that.
Speaker 2: She has a terrible actress now though, that they'll be even more fun to watch.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's it's a really good cast, that's a really good director, it's a really good production behind it. Yes, sometimes Ryan Murphy's a little bit hit in me sometimes, but this one I'm really excited for and the content of the story is just amazing.
Speaker 1: So that'll be on the FX channel when it's out.
Speaker 2: When it's coming out, that I did not take down.
Speaker 1: I'm not very well prepared.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Moving on, So, I don't know if when you were growing up you were a fan of but I certainly was. It's absolutely might Tea Buffy.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the spinoff Angel.
Speaker 1: Oh, I loved both of them.
Speaker 2: It was just I've got very big arms watching those shows.
Speaker 4: Yes, very much so. So it's been a little bit of a shame that nothing. There's been no reboot, there's been no continuing, there's been no spinoff apart.
Speaker 1: From Angel, the comic y thing.
Speaker 4: There's comics, there's audio stuff, there's audio stories out there. It's not died to death because it's loved and it's on repeat all the time, but there's bubbling away in the background news that there might be a reboot. Back in twenty eighteen, Joss Wheden was talking about it, but then Joss Wheden got caught out for doing lots of naughty things and being a terrible person to work with apparently, so that kiboshed all of that. But there are now rumors that it might be coming back again. Okay, and that's because the production team behind it are very keen and are saying that it's not gone away. It's an active project. And do you know who that voice is?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 1: I do? Did you readon the use article?
Speaker 3: No, not because of that, but because this is something we talked about before, before the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Okay, she was involved in the original season.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, and I did not know this.
Speaker 4: Dolly Parton helped produce Buffy the Vampires later.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at her, and now it makes more sense.
Speaker 1: It does, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: The musical episode makes knowing that the.
Speaker 4: Idea that a beautiful blonde who should not just be mistaken for her looks and good high school humor can go around kicking ass and being a competent person.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, understand that life. Yeah, apparently she did the movie as well.
Speaker 4: The original thing that was basically a pilot for the TV series. Let's be honest, but yeah, she's she's behind it. Oh, I didn't think I could love that woman more. It's going to be sad when she does it. Is she certainly works more than nine to five.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh that was a song of thirst one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just very excited.
Speaker 4: It's still there's nothing on the table, there's nothing in the can, but the idea that she's behind that, which I thought was amazing news.
Speaker 3: Maybe just a little bit of cynical coming out now, maybe she's just a bit bored and she says, let's just refloat this again in an interview.
Speaker 2: What's Dolly Partner doing at the minute? She doing as charity?
Speaker 3: We used to are doing that. Okay, Buffy the vampires, I might be coming back. Well, she did invest in all of that Maderna stuff.
Speaker 1: Was it Maderna or was it the other one?
Speaker 2: She did vaccine stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she saved the world. Man helped to exactly.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I think she shouldn't have helped.
Speaker 3: So many people, just saying some people, Donald Trump, she helped Donald Trump is vaccinated, wasn't he?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's not go into the world of selective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we could have not necessarily everybody of actic anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's the same kind of argument the evil people would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, using neronologic against him. I mean it's wrong, you know.
Speaker 1: Moving on, before he starts talking about the final solution.
Speaker 3: It's not a final solution. I actually want to kill these people. I'm just saying if they died, I wouldn't be upset.
Speaker 1: You saw it here and it's recorded on tape.
Speaker 3: I'll say it to camera. I would not be sad if Donald Trump died. Russie Shudak wouldn't shed a tear, just saying.
Speaker 4: Anyway, moving on, So we've had a big, heavy hitting pop star involved in a fantastic production that's well known, well loved and long established. Now for the other end of the scale. Okay, so do you remember Eurovision last year?
Speaker 1: So well, oh yes, it did so well. It came twenty fifth. We were only above Germany.
Speaker 4: We didn't come last, We nearly came last. We didn't come last. We didn't know, which.
Speaker 1: Is a triumph for us.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I mean the fact exactly we got to host it last year because the people actually won it were being bombed.
Speaker 4: So we went, we had to wind on next back in and go back to where we belonged.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, Well.
Speaker 4: To be fair, the song was I wrote a song and it did hit in the UK charts, in the top ten, probably for our week, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: But it was not that bad a song.
Speaker 2: All of our Irovision hits hit top ten.
Speaker 1: They tend to be quite good hits.
Speaker 4: They're just not acceptable to the Eurovision market.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they good songs, sometimes they're good songs, but Eurovision is never about the quality of the song.
Speaker 1: No, no, we all know that. We all know that. That's That's very much the truth of it.
Speaker 4: I've got several songs on my gym playlist I bang out to like crazy and it's fantastic, but bang out at the gym. Yeah, you should see me on an elliptical. It's a it's a masterpiece. Your little legs go like that. Anyway, Besides the point, so our entry was a lovely last called May Miller, and she mollarded m She she for some reason, parted ways with her label in January.
Speaker 1: Okay, might be that for what she said.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, her artistic direction of churning out hit after hit after hit that didn't hit and didn't hit and didn't hit was kind of soul destroying for her, so she decided to step away.
Speaker 1: They might have asked her to leave.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be too mean about it because she's a friend of the gays, so we want to be kind to her.
Speaker 1: And she did. She did do well in Eurovision as far as.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned, so didn't come last. She didn't come last. That's an achievement, so let's not be too mean to her. But she's decided to move on and go into film. Okay, No, not only fans. We're talking proper filmkay, We're talking grassroots British cinema, proper film.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: It's a film that's going to be called Gassed Up. It's out on the ninth of February. And she plays a last called Kelly.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now here's the background to this character, and it's absolutely brilliant. A Londoner who becomes the love interest of the Capitol's most hesitant street gang member Ash as he becomes increasingly morally torn about his involvement in thefts and robberies. Kelly has to make a choice about whether she wants to get roped into this dark world. May says about the character, she knows what she wants. She's not about to go down.
Speaker 2: For a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Exactly what.
Speaker 7: Does she do?
Speaker 4: Then you're gonna stop dealing kark? Are you not getting a blow job?
Speaker 2: I thought she's in London.
Speaker 1: I don't do a London accent. And that's everything from the show biz this week.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, that missed. Always nice to know that Mae mull is doing something interesting. Well, stick around because coming up next we have our game of the week. You're watching you in the cud and this week we're going to play everyone's favorite blowing game as Uza Kazoo. And this is for the man who wants accidentally if we got to clear his Internet browser while on the train, it's missed.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that, see you later.
Speaker 5: Day of the week.
Speaker 3: So while I'm gonna be honest with you, tell a trickery that plays things happen in the studio, Like we learn that some people can't play a kazoo at all in any way shape before.
Speaker 2: So what is it we're doing instead? Because you're deficient.
Speaker 4: I can do many things when I wrap my fips around something, but blow is not one of them.
Speaker 5: Apparently, and I used.
Speaker 1: To be a floor just when I was a kid.
Speaker 6: But no.
Speaker 4: As as as an adopted Northerner, I thought that maybe we could try to get back. No, no, no, no, I'm here now, I'm not going I love it.
Speaker 1: Don't send me back South. Please, don't send me back to London. No, never again. No.
Speaker 4: As an adopted Northerner, I thought we could do a little round of Yorkshire karaoke. Okay, concerned, Let's see if you get these club singer style in the north.
Speaker 1: Hm, let's go for this one. Am I really doing this? On?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dear? I'd like to play a ka. I can't play the kazoo. All right, okay, you're ready for this?
Speaker 5: Hey, hi, hit bit, hit me?
Speaker 2: Hit me with your rhythmstick?
Speaker 1: No, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hit me with rhythm?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, he hit me? Do but.
Speaker 2: No idea?
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll skip. What was it? Do you want a clue what he's giving me? Answer?
Speaker 4: Because the answer was a freshman spell out of the theme tunes of that in the West Philadelphia Bard.
Speaker 6: I couldn't remember the lesson of the lyrics. That's why I stopped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, be quite Oh this this is a good you'll have to get this one.
Speaker 1: It's not very seasonal, but we'll go for it.
Speaker 8: Do Boby Dooby do Hey do do.
Speaker 5: Do Doomy doo be do Doomy do me do.
Speaker 6: You're right, you're thinking of kid's cartoon.
Speaker 2: Dangerous.
Speaker 4: No, not danger seasonal. Well, that was a good clue. It's seasonal Blue Bob and Custard.
Speaker 1: Right, moving on.
Speaker 2: To tell me what it is? If I get it wrong, otherwise I'll be in suspenders.
Speaker 6: It was the theme tune to the snow Man.
Speaker 5: We're walking in the air, We're walking through the Midnight Blue.
Speaker 1: I nearly got into Rada, but you didn't get in.
Speaker 5: No, you can tell.
Speaker 2: I nearly got into Chris Hans with thunderpants.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean it's try.
Speaker 3: Oh just a little bit, gena g who are just a little bit?
Speaker 1: I haven't started yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not guessing in the first note.
Speaker 1: What was that old game show? I can't remember. It's a clue.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll go for a really simple one.
Speaker 1: We'll go for a nursery rhyme. All right, hey hit me, No, there are five year olds that could catch that. No, aren't.
Speaker 8: Hey, Hey Stagg, he's very much stagged do singing.
Speaker 2: It's a nursery rhyme. It's a nursery rhyme in Wincy Spider.
Speaker 1: No, it's like Sincy Spider. Have you ever had an air for music? Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been able to play a kazoo? Have you ever been on a train and got your iPad out?
Speaker 1: I have been on the train and got my tablets out.
Speaker 5: Yes, and.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't close it down that browser for ten minutes. Right, Shall we get the next one on them?
Speaker 1: Let let's see the next.
Speaker 5: Hey boom boom boo boo boo boom, hipp Herbert doop, heye hipp her hey.
Speaker 1: Boo boo.
Speaker 5: She wants it again?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The intro at least the first couple of lines. Nail it to be fair to go on and do the intro.
Speaker 5: Again, Hey, Herbert, D B D.
Speaker 2: Is it little naz X an old town road?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: I think more early eighties.
Speaker 2: Men at work, A couple land a number.
Speaker 4: This is this, this, This is a performance for the ages. I could get a Grammy from this, but it's just pearls before swating quite frankly. Hm, that was Agado by black Lace Okay, I can see why you did.
Speaker 3: That was pretty much exactly like the original.
Speaker 1: Not convinced.
Speaker 4: I keep going for the hard ones because I think they're easier. So that might be the problem.
Speaker 2: Keep going for the hard ones because you think they might.
Speaker 1: Be easier, Yeah, because I can't do the easy one.
Speaker 2: The ability to an ability to play kazoo suddenly.
Speaker 9: DoD DoD, Okay, Just that's all you need.
Speaker 1: That's the chorus. That's it.
Speaker 4: That is the intro to the song, to the theme tune. It's a theme tune, theme tune, and that's what you've got for me.
Speaker 1: He beaty.
Speaker 4: It's one of the best intros to a kids TV show of all time?
Speaker 3: Can you remember any other part of the theme tune?
Speaker 1: Boo, we do.
Speaker 6: We do Bop.
Speaker 3: I worked out what it is, and I'm disappointed for you, not because I've worked out what it is, but because you've got You've missed up Sunny day. Everything's hey, okay, friendly people, that is where.
Speaker 1: We will be.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me how to get.
Speaker 1: How to get to what? He does this deliberately? The common The dancing is infectious.
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: I can see you're wiggling around. I've got words.
Speaker 2: It is infectiously right.
Speaker 1: Let's do more.
Speaker 4: Let's a little do more theme tues. They seem to be successful. Okay, let's go with this.
Speaker 3: The word success has been banded around quite liberally.
Speaker 7: The that's mystery.
Speaker 1: It's not cssamely straight.
Speaker 3: It is another street Eastentus, Coronation Street, Emma Dale Farm bood sing along.
Speaker 2: If you know it can't sing along?
Speaker 3: Neighbors, what would we about to you were about to do a swear? There would I wasn't about to do swear swear like that kind of show.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's so very much is but we bleep things. We bleep things because delicate ears.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That that That was, neighbors, and beautifully done, even if I do say so myself. The folks at home got it. You are just failing, you say.
Speaker 2: The folks at home got it. The folks at skipped through this.
Speaker 1: They're pretty invention divo.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's all we have the time for on this spot.
Speaker 3: So join us after this shot break when we get crafty and crafty queens, welcome.
Speaker 1: Back to you the good.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to do something involving gloves, and not in a way you would expect.
Speaker 2: It's crafty queens.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yes, they've got me doing crafty queens.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry for what's about to occur.
Speaker 4: I've got the tabard.
Speaker 1: Look beautiful, I say.
Speaker 4: To Bard because I'm posh really, but apparently I'm also a crafty queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got.
Speaker 4: Some crap to work with and we're going to see what we can make. Well, I'm feeling the sea theme, okay, and you'll probably see in front of you the same kind of miscllaneous rubbish that I have in front of me, the key ingredient being a glove. Now I have here an oven glove, just a nice old Corrn garden, bright orange oven gloves. Now most people would look at this and probably first think I can make a pineapple, and but no, I've looked at it and I think I could make a whale. Okay, and that's what I'm going to try and attempt to do with this and a load of crap.
Speaker 1: What have you got for a view? I have a eg glove with a very rough side. For those Internet moments, I.
Speaker 2: Actually have two.
Speaker 1: They have looked very nice and form fitting.
Speaker 4: Yes, and what kind of sea creature prey do you think you could make with those?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say an octopus, but it's only got five thingies.
Speaker 6: Well, you've got two gloves.
Speaker 2: I do have to I've got I was thinking I could just do an octopus.
Speaker 1: It's been in a fight, lost some legs.
Speaker 4: Well, you should have some other materials like I haven't used yet, yep, some unused socks, which is a bit disappointing because and I've got some felt what do they used to call the pipe cleaners, little pipe cleaners, and some things, and some feathers.
Speaker 1: And so all cool things are falling down.
Speaker 4: You should also have some key equipment such as a glue gun which is hopefully warming up, a pair of.
Speaker 1: Scissors, a pair of scissors, and a pen. Okay, so we can see what we could do with that. Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: So am I just allowed to do what I want? Now?
Speaker 4: You can free ball it because you you have very different gloves to me, and obviously we wear a different size of gloves.
Speaker 2: I'm just excited that i'd be allowed to do what I want.
Speaker 4: Well, you know Lee usually does this section, and he's a meani and.
Speaker 6: Very very strict, whereas this is our just go crazy kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Yeah, Well but talk us through what you're doing. What's going to be your first step.
Speaker 3: The first thing I'm going to do is take one of my wang socks and make it into a head.
Speaker 1: It's a nice little white sock. You're going to fold it up into.
Speaker 2: A ball to make a ball out a head from olkto PI.
Speaker 1: Very fancy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to take one of these and I'm going to take it home and use it later.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Umm, yeah, I think I could stuff.
Speaker 6: Out my my my little glove a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think that's a very good idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna take scissors to mine.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna shove it right down the end, you know, just get it right right in there.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: Are you artie when you're not in the studio?
Speaker 4: I am quite artie, but I have different different aims.
Speaker 2: What are your aims when you're in it? I play a lot of dungeons and dragons.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fat nerd So I make little miniatures and I paint them and I make little bits of scenery for them and trees and things.
Speaker 1: But that's not what we're doing today. Now.
Speaker 4: We're making big fish out of gloves.
Speaker 3: I have played dungeons and dragons in the past, you have played Dungeons and Dragons.
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy it? All? Right?
Speaker 3: The wine was good? The what the wine was good? The wine was good. I get drunk playing, so I took.
Speaker 1: Wine with me.
Speaker 2: It was when I was a student.
Speaker 3: I was with friends with a girl who used to collect Yu gi oh cards. But yeah, so I was in backe Aground for a Dungeons and Dragons party and I went that sounds dull taking wine and got.
Speaker 2: Very drunk before it started.
Speaker 1: I usually find it's quite difficult to play Dungeons and Dragons when you're pissed.
Speaker 2: Was It wasn't easy? But also I found out she wasn't very good.
Speaker 1: She was very good at playing Dungeons and Dragon. It's aptually be bad at playing Dungeons and Dragons. She was just dull. That'll do it. It's meant to be a fun game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the phrase I actually is was dull as shit this oh wow, because I was drug.
Speaker 4: But it's supposed to be a fun, amusing game that usually descends into bum jokes and fart noises.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how my cage usually got to be.
Speaker 4: If it's a maths exercise, it's it's usually quite dull.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of exercise, a maths exercise or maths exercise.
Speaker 4: I have a sort of ADS plus three and then the doodle flip and then I'll wrote for that where I've got twenty percent.
Speaker 1: To do very very dull. If you play it like that, okay, yeah, some people do.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It was back in the day I started playing.
Speaker 4: And there's a photograph evidency when it was when I was playing Warhammer fancy role play back in the nineties, and some of the people I played Dungeons and Dragons with now weren't even born then.
Speaker 1: It's terrifying.
Speaker 2: It is terrifying. I have in my day job. I hired people.
Speaker 3: And when I'm having conversations and the saying going what's your date of birth?
Speaker 2: And it starts with a two.
Speaker 1: They're not real people. They're not adults. They can't have jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not how that works, unfortunately it is. So I have learned something very interesting today. I can't use a glug glue material together under tension. No, you have to press it without burning yourself.
Speaker 4: You have to go well, yeah, doude, I did say earlier, be careful.
Speaker 1: I was being careful. It failed as a carefulness I'm twinter, just it failed or you failed.
Speaker 4: Same things basically, Yes, thank you you very very much. The gallery have given me a idea, what an idea about what.
Speaker 1: It looks like.
Speaker 4: I really didn't pay attention to all of those natural history things.
Speaker 2: David Astbury's spinning his grave.
Speaker 1: But he's not dead yet, is he?
Speaker 2: He'll be dead soon?
Speaker 4: Well, by the time this goes out, he's probably carked bless.
Speaker 2: Him, might already be dead. Always told anyone, do you.
Speaker 4: Know what he's probably because a lot of its voiceover, and he's got that much material. I probably just edited it from previous series and he's been dead for twenty years already. Anyway, this is less being crafty and clever and more me just coloring in.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm giving it a go.
Speaker 6: Are you going to give your octopia name.
Speaker 1: Bernie?
Speaker 2: Because it keeps burning me?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yours has been quite successful.
Speaker 4: That that that takes me back to Fingermouse when I was a kid. I look, look, this is as far as it's going to go. Because you're not going to see the blowhole. It has no physical use in the whole thing. I'll just be cutting into my finger. But just is this animal cruelty? I was once considered Verrada considered I got a call.
Speaker 1: Back, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't get a call back after the callback. But I didn't get a call back.
Speaker 2: Did they thinking were the cleaner you missed a.
Speaker 1: Bit, You've missed a bit. Come back.
Speaker 2: We'd love to see you again because this flaws as.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm not too too dissatisfied for this, considering what I've got to work with. But here we have a bi a killer whale that's eaten too many pineapples. I bet it's come taste lovely.
Speaker 3: I think, I bet it's come taste lovely. I think it's an outro.
Speaker 4: And as I'm contractually obliged to say this, if you can't get any peen or any vagina.
Speaker 1: Or anything in between, be a crafty queen.
Speaker 2: You've just done that and you've got an erect nipple. Now you've turned yourself on.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 2: Not cold, it's not cold. Everyone just saying it's quite warm up here.
Speaker 6: Okay, after So that's almost the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Just remember to join us on our social media at the cud TV.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching and injuring see you soon Bye, Thanks pretty fun once again getting close nipple.
Speaker 2: She'll say it happened, h