Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with let youa tako one on one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, here we go.
Speaker 3: Floa of man, fload of man's flowing up. Man got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: All right, Everybody say hello to Hassan Rakin. He's forty six years old, Miami Dane represent babies or real.
Speaker 4: Five Uh huh. It ain't just to say it's also zip code Hassan area code saying I'm not really what a Hassanda has.
Speaker 2: Hassan, while sporting his Good Vibes Only T shirt, jumped in and carjacked in Amazon delivery truck. This is Miami Beach. He ended up in Edgewater. Once apprehended and posing for his mugshot in his Good Vibes Only T shirt, it became apparent that he also was sporting a sunflower chest tattoo.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, this is a lot to take. It's all on our Facebook page if you need visuals, swell. First off, he stole, hijacked, carjacked whatever the Amazon delivery trump during the holidays, which means it's loaded to the bear with presents. Sure, and he drove it from South Florida, made it all the way to Edgewater.
Speaker 2: So it says Miami shorts Edgewater.
Speaker 4: Wow. I mean that's that's right around a new smurt of beach. That's a that's a hole.
Speaker 2: Look at you. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: This guy j r r Facebook page Good Vibes Man, good vibes only good vibes. And he's got them baggy eyes like I do. I think his or from being a little a little tired and and just feeling disappointed himself. Oh what nice tattoo. Let's head north to Wisconsin. Oh, we're not leaving him yet, dude, he's got a good vibes.
Speaker 2: Okay, we will. What more can be said? I mean.
Speaker 4: Good vibes only T shirt and a sunflower tattoo chest tattoo. Yes, it's coming out of the T shirt right above. Good Vibes only.
Speaker 2: Wisconsin outside of a local VFW post there they police have finally found and arrested the semi driver responsible for a hit and run with an airplane, you know, the old airplane. It's outside some of the VFW posts. Yeah, Semi ran into one of those and then just a hauled ass.
Speaker 5: It flipped it, it spun it, you know, fifteen feet to the south. We have to have the appropriate people come out that know how to fix this. You have to find the part. When I talked to the Air Force Society today, I mean, there's no parts sitting on the shelf waiting just to go on what we have sitting here. So unfortunately, it's not going to be an easy project to memorialize an old air Force plane on our property.
Speaker 2: Either of those your old buddies from from Earl with the wood.
Speaker 4: I can think I heard Earl back there.
Speaker 2: Who was the other one that you ran with? Wasn't there one other guy you've mentioned.
Speaker 4: From Yeah, there's a few different ones. I don't want to offend any if I don't name them. There's several that hang out of the vfdub together. So the semi hit the thing and then it just kept going. Yeah, police tracked the guy down and arrested them. Okay, good because I was one with that video or not?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess they did and used it or eyewitnessed accounts to track down the over the road trucker taking out the airplane in front of the VFW post.
Speaker 4: God, I have so many things in common with this whole story. I hang out of the VFW with my my you know, my veteran war buddies and over the road truck and yeah, and I mean it loosely knit and but it's a stretch. But he hit a plane and I was a chopper pilot ten percent chopper, ten percent over the road trucker and world world's literally colliding here. Yeah, just like the truck and the plane.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, uh, well, obviously we're into what's going to be a very very busy travel couple of weeks here with the holidays upon us. That's always is UH is always fun. Some stories starting to emerge already, including this account of a guy who demanded a pre boarding UH clearance because he had a knee injury. Okay, he was faking like he had a knee entry so he could get on the plane before everybody else.
Speaker 4: He did the wheelchair through the airport, got through it, got front of the line. Yeah, no, no wheelchair. Just said he needed to you know, hobble on first. I've done both, which.
Speaker 2: Then became apparent he was full of us when he hobbled into his extra leg room the emergency aisle seat, which they he was quickly informed, Hello, there, you know, you're not allowed to sit here if you're not physically able to perform the duties of an emergency aisle traveler. And he was probably ushered back to his seat that he was supposed to be sitting in in the center seat in the back row of the plane.
Speaker 4: Awesome, that's called retribution right there. Sorry, Bud, I have have you have you ever faked like knee or your leg injury or that knock on one.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask this. I knew you would probably go there, and we've I think we might have touched on this before. And you see this a lot at the theme parks, I think theme parks. Yeah, you slap somebody in the wheelchair and they and their entire party, you know, go to the front and get on every ride first.
Speaker 4: But they're keen to that. We did that as kids. So think I'm older now, obviously.
Speaker 2: Much more mature and worldly.
Speaker 4: Yes, but this was so how many years ago?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: It was over thirty plus years ago? So fast forward to now. I did it two rock bells ago, I mean sorry, two concert two years ago in a concert I faked a leg injury and I did the whole thing. Pat I got a ride from right outside the gate all the way to the car. Not for myself, but we had we had a female with us who had a leg rash from wearing two two tight jeans, and so I said, I'm gonna get up to ride, and I did the leg thing, and I said knock on woo because I don't want karma bite me in the butt. But it really helped her out and she was thankful, and oh shoes, I did it last year too. Man anyway, but.
Speaker 2: The truth shall set you free.
Speaker 4: And I honestly was on crutches one time with a knee injury in the airport and that got me to the front of the plane. But I was truly injured. Remember it was the time that I had the I had a Baker SYSP.
Speaker 2: That's fine, it's valid. You can't retroactively use that though present day that type of gimmick.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I can, and you did no. But that time it was legit. Remember that was the one where I was going to the wedding and I had to rush to the emergency room because I thought it was a blood clot to see if I could fly. Yeah, my life's crazy. And then they said, it's not a blood clot, Bob, You're good to fly. Here, take this medicine because you burst. My entire leg was like the size of nelephant. So turns out the meds in the game. It gave me really bad, you know that. And I sat in the bathroom the entire reception at the Berkshires or whatever that had the one one stall bathroom, and I.
Speaker 2: Bet the other wedding guests were thrilled I had to use the.
Speaker 4: Bathroom, especially when my wife's ankle, that's her trans uncle.
Speaker 2: It was going, Bob, are you all right in there? You still have diarrhea, And I'm going.
Speaker 4: Hey, Devin, keep it down anyway.
Speaker 2: And finally, additional visuals for you, we've posted on a Lynchintaggo blog at w j R dot com Chaos inside Chicago's O'Hare Airport when several individuals became combatants in a fight that broke out in one of the concourses there, and the caution wet floor signs were being wielded as the main forms of weaponry, like wwe yeah, you know, and we have that perpetual caution wet floor sign in the fourth floor bathroom here.
Speaker 4: I'm in charge of moving it every day.
Speaker 2: I looked at that thing after I knew I was going to bring this story, and I'm like, you could oh that thing? Hey, you square over the head and take a look at the video. You'll see you have three or four dudes all.
Speaker 4: Just if we got in a bathroom fight with another morning show we'd kill him. You hit them with that and I poke them in the eye with the backside of the plunger, and then I give them the plunger on the face. Do they get pink eye?
Speaker 2: Do we have a plunger? You better believe right now.
Speaker 1: Stick are r