Speaker 1: Oh, friend of the are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we get one of my boys who has made several appearances on Meta Mysteries. Welcome finally to the show, Lord Byron Jester.
Speaker 3: How's it going, guys, Thanks for having me on, looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: We are so stoked about this because look, you know, whenever you come on to Meta Mysteries, we're kind of seeking some kind of spiritual enlightenment, looking at the light side, looking at the good stuff that you can gain from magic and wizardry and all of this, you know, occultism and stuff like that. But I figure it's about time we brought you over here to the cult because we cover a lot of occult like behavior. As a matter of fact, just yesterday we just covered a book called The Dragon Legacy. Have you ever heard of this book?
Speaker 3: No? I have not.
Speaker 2: I get yeah. It hasn't been out very long. I mean relatively, it's been out since two thousand and four. But it was by basically an occultist who Jacob what was his background again?
Speaker 4: So, and I gotta tell you, I even did more fact checking on the Homeboy today as a matter of fact, and it's kind of crazy how much his leney it checks out. But I still find a few fallacies of things written. But either way, so this guy named Nicholas de Vere of the Devere royal family. Okay, and by royal family, yes, it's not the Hapsburgs, it's not the Plantagenets, but there is record all the way back to a poem written in the eleven hundreds that says the name of de Vere. How this is one of the most ancient royal families.
Speaker 5: Okay. And so basically.
Speaker 4: Homeboy grew up in the woods and a cabin with his mother and father, again royal family, but they chose to live off in the woods and teach him these occult practices, this magical rituals of different types, different varying degrees. His father gave him something called the King's Touch, which is apparently another type of powerful magical ability. And one day some friends of his said, why don't you just write down all this knowledge.
Speaker 5: That you have into a book, and so he did so.
Speaker 4: Essentially, he makes the claim that the Sumerian gods bred with humans, and that there's three classifications of people walking the Earth today. There's the Druidic rank, which was it's a thing that you are born into. It is a bloodline thing. It's not something you can earn. It's not something you can attain through enlightenment. You are you are, or you are not. Then there's the middle tier of semi half breed types. He didn't use the word nephalom, but he did basically describe the story of the nephilom gods mixed with humans cut to one thousand generations later. These dudes have a little sum extra with them, not fully human, not fully god that way in between. Then there was the underlings and the regular human class, and he broke these all down, basically saying that some of us are just born better and you know, sorry if you're not like us with your royal blood. But you know, he basically sectioned off that because of bloodlines, certain people are more powerful than others. Outside of the money and the power, he's basically saying, just because you're a king over this land for the past two general that's cute.
Speaker 5: My family's been in charge of things for too millennia.
Speaker 2: So that type of claim he was getting into, like how his name devere translated into Overlord and stuff like that too, So I just wanted to bring it up in case you had gone over anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds real fascinating though. I'd be down to look into it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he credits He credits Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, and even the Bappha mets so.
Speaker 4: Oh and Jehovah for being the author of the best selling novel The.
Speaker 5: Holy Bible of All Time.
Speaker 4: He even made that acknowledgment in the book, and it's like, you know, that's his words, you mean, But but I will ask you this though, because and I've been having a lot of conversation with people about Druidism, Okay, and that's a big, a big topic with a big old question mark on it because there's not a lot of things actually known with your background.
Speaker 5: What do you know about Druidism?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like I've learned a lot. And uh, when you start getting into like new chronology and how jacked up our timeline is, and then all of our all of our documents about our ancient history, all of them come from the Vatican. So I mean, it's it's it's hard to say, you know, it's, uh, how much of it's true, how much of it's not, you know, like how primitive they were or how you know it's.
Speaker 5: Well, then I'm let me ask you this instead.
Speaker 4: What about this neo druidism that's coming around, like the neopaganism movements and all that, people that are claiming that they are trying to become druids.
Speaker 5: Do you think there's anything behind that or where is that?
Speaker 3: Well? I look at stuff like that as a as a good start, like neopaganism, Jurdery, uh even Wicca. You know, like like everyone starts somewhere, Like even a lot of good Black magicians started off with the Satanic Bible and then they've went on to bigger and better things later. Uh So whatever gets you started, you know. So it's not where you start off, it's important. It's where you end up. You know, Like a lot of the people have been in the truth game for a long time, started with like Anunaki and Neberu and JFK and now it's you know, you know, more like geocentrism and you know, yeah, stuff like that. So I look at it. I try not to judge people and where they're at as long as you get started and finding a meaningful form of spirituality. Even if it's Abrahamic. It doesn't really matter as long as you get started and you start trying to understand that there's techniques involved, you start isolating those techniques, you start perfecting them, and then more importantly, you start applying them to some type of practical goal, right.
Speaker 2: Right, and and so that's what's great I think too. I mean, not necessarily the dark side, but I guess if you're getting started, somewhere there at least is some kind of lamp inside of you, right, like the whole third eye kind of situation. But look, before we get too off the weeds about certain specifics and whatnot, let the cult members know, you know, maybe a little bit of your history. Where did you get started and where have you kind of evolved to within you know, your philosophy of just looking at the world and and magic and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got started at a young age for the most part. It was one of the things that keptuting on the shelf. But I grew up on a small island on the eastern shore of Virginia, and it's really touristy now, like basically, like rich people from New York bought up a big chunk of the island. There's got condos on there now. But back in the day, it was like a small town, you know. But I grew up in a house that was the old funeral home for the island, and so, you know, there was like a lot of spirits. You know, you see stuff all the time. You know, it really wasn't too big of a deal. But you know, I didn't know that it was a funeral home at the time. You know, your parents are going to tell you that they're going to freak a kid out, you know, right, And so I didn't find that out till later on. So I was like, what you mean all that stuff was real, you know, all that stuff I.
Speaker 4: Saw about how old were you when you made that revelation?
Speaker 3: Oh, it was it was it was late. I was probably an adult.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was late, or at least close to an adult, you know, it was later on. Uh but you know, like they were like, oh, that's just your imagination, You're just dreamings, Like I'm pretty sure I saw a lady walk down the stairs. I'm pretty sure I saw that. It looked pretty clear. And then so you.
Speaker 4: Grew up your whole childhood in that house. You'll moved around there for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was there for a little bit. Uh and then I'd go back because it was my grandparents' house, and I'd go back and spend the summer with them every year. But my dad was military, so for a while there he was stationed on the island, is why? And we and uh so now it's kind of a grandma's boy too, and it take got from my grandfather a lot. That's the Jester side of the family.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 3: Nice, but so so my dad got stationed. Basically, it's a military town and that's where I spent the first few years of elementary school at. And this was a weird place. Like I said, it's a military town. It's not too far from Norfolk, Virginia.
Speaker 5: Let's say which town Portsmouth.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, your dad was doing like naval designs and things.
Speaker 3: Coast Guard.
Speaker 5: Okay, very cool, very cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was saying, not many people get stationed in that particular neck of the woods.
Speaker 5: That's why I was like, hold on what exactly? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That's that's awesome, se Yeah, Coastguard, y'all are moving around a decent amount, but getting stationed near y'all's home, so to speak, by your grandparents.
Speaker 5: I mean that was sick at least for that time period.
Speaker 3: Oh, I loved it. And there's like my my my family, the Jester is they were some of the first settlers on the island. Uh. So there's like a couple of streets named after him there and everything, you know, So it's it's there's some history there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got some ties to the land for sure. Man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And so when I was going to school, it's basically a military school, even though it's not a military school, has academy in the name. And uh, it's really bizarre because so like I'd been going out of body since as long as I can remember, I've been having like actual projections and going out of body, seeing things before they happen and stuff. And uh, when I was going to the school, it's so weird because they would pull me out of class and have me take these really weird, bizarre tests. And there was only like one other kid that I saw, he was in a different grade, in a totally different section of the school than me, that would take these tests. And we did them like by ourselves. Like I would go in be here's the only other kid I ever saw there. And the weird thing is I would always dream because I had like really bad days. You I would always dream what was going to happen to me the day before, you know, so I'd wake up knowing like what was going to happen to me throughout the day.
Speaker 5: That was quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the time. I'd always try to change things and I never could. But they uh so, But these tests were really bizarre because they're because they're basically just kind of using like superhero kind of motifs. But the but the gist of the test was to see like how well you could keep a secret.
Speaker 4: Uh wait wait wait, wait real quick, we mean superhero motifs.
Speaker 5: Break that down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well back in the day, uh, they had like this. It's it's kind of like a like a microfilm type of It's almost like a like a like a really primitive computer had like microfilm in it, and they had like a dialogue like a tape that went with it. You just click and click and click and click and go through it. But they would have like these superheroes and they would do something and then you would witness it and then they would just try to see like how well you could keep a secret. Would you do the right thing? No matter what, would you do something messed up if if it meant do finishing the mission.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It was like these really bizarre things. But they were definitely like narrowing down your brain type. But the weird thing is is I would always know when they were gonna pick me up and do these tests with me, and I didn't see anyone else do it, you know, so so they were definitely they definitely scout people for something like.
Speaker 5: I don't know if anyone's know about these, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so.
Speaker 5: So this happened during the school day.
Speaker 4: You would come home and just think, you know, I took a extra test at school today, No real reason to bring that up or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even really bring it up. I didn't think anything of it. My brother was only a year younger than me, he wasn't a grade younger than me, and and he didn't do it either, you know. And he's pretty psychic too, just a different kind of psychic, you know, what do you mean. He's like more kind of empathic, and and he can he's really spiteful. He has an above average ability to focus his hate onto a person and then release that hate and fucked the person up really bad. You know, he can't. My brother's the last person on Earth you would ever want to learn magic, you know.
Speaker 4: So he's the type of person that would become a super villain if they had the ability.
Speaker 3: I I feel that, Yeah, he would do some van damage, okay, and possibly on the wrong people, but he's but he's uh, he's crippled some people and he you know, some people have died after him just like just focusing on his hate. He is he has a natural ability for that.
Speaker 4: Allegedly cult member allegedly allegedly whereabouts may or may not have happened.
Speaker 5: We don't even be knowing, Okay, So so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was pretty weird, and it was really starting to ramp up. And then I remember on the last day of school, I went home and then my parents were getting a divorce. Uh my dad was going up to Alaska, and uh then we moved to Washington and then I just kind of forgot about it, and I didn't even think anything of it until like I think, like around twenty twelve, and like a lot of that super soldier stuff started coming out, and I don't think like that was going on with me. You know, I'm not like a fancy boy or something where I think I'm something I'm not. And even though I think there was some turds in the punch bowl with that whole uh scene, but that's what you kind of jogged my memory. I was like, wait a minute, you know, because people are talking about like the Gate project and stuff. I was like, it was pretty weird that I was the only person I saw. No one in from my class got pulled out to go do these tests, and you know, it just kind of made me remember it, you know, I was like, wait a minute, that was pretty weird. It didn't happen to me anywhere in Washington, only in that one school, let me on a military base.
Speaker 5: If you can remember here, do you know about what year we're talking here?
Speaker 3: Oh? God?
Speaker 5: Uh like ballparking ere we talking were nineties eighties.
Speaker 3: Par like eighty seven, eighty eight to ninety one.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so the Cold War was still a thing. Yeah, yeah, No, I'm just I'm trying to get a feel for it, because you think about this all right outside looking in. If the government was going to do tests on a certain like let's say it really was a random thing, and let's say, let's try to go with it, you know, the official narrative that they would try to give for something like this, They just pulled a random kid out of class and gave them these little tests that they were doing. It would make sense that they would do that to a military kid at school, because of course nobody would ever say anything about that, so whatever. But specifically you, I could see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and by the way, anybody that was ever curious, and we may have to do a show on that. It's pretty interesting. But the GATE program, it's GATE stands for Gifted and Talented Education. So they clearly saw something in you. Whether they were testing your psychic abilities or testing your loyalty or whatever, there was something within your testing or maybe your menuism.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how they would know that it was you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't either. That's that's the real, uh, kind of trippy thing about it.
Speaker 4: But it makes sense there would be a military kid though, right, because let's say you did say something, you did.
Speaker 5: Go and tell your parents about it. What's your dad gonna do?
Speaker 4: Tell his boss who will threaten to demote him or throw him in the brig if he even says some shit about it again.
Speaker 3: And the thing is like, even though it's a Coastguard family, there's a lot of naval intelligence there.
Speaker 4: Oh, people sleep on the Coastguard and like, look, I'm one of them. I will shit on them.
Speaker 5: Out of brotherly love and respect.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, but people do need to realize Coastguard has the same level of security clearance as every other branch. They have their special operations groups, they have all of the same things, and yes, they may be an easy target for jokes, but like, dude, they are not to be slept on. They still have the military industrial comp behind them. They are still a part of the United States assets and that means they still have a budget to wage war against God.
Speaker 5: So oh, dude, like no slouches.
Speaker 2: It was like five or six seven years ago somewhere in there that I had taken a trip down to the World War Two Museum down in New Orleans, and I saw, like, I went there and you know, you get to see all the different branches of military and everything. But dude, there was something about the Coast Guard that really pulled me in and I swear like I was. I was getting ready to sign up. I was gonna do it, and that's whenever they told me I was too fat.
Speaker 5: So the other side of that is the Coast Guard is under Homeland Security and Department of Defense technically speaking, yes, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: That means that that's like the FBI and the CIA as far as Coast Guard intelligence goes because their Homeland Security and Department of Defense, that's homeland and international.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they go to that shit.
Speaker 3: They go to Antarctica and the North Pole all the time.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they break ice My dad was on icebreaker both pools.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Oh man, your dad had been all over.
Speaker 3: Then if you want to call it a pole anyway, this outpole right right whatever on.
Speaker 2: A flat earth. You know, I don't know if that globe tard.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm just setting my ways, I suppose.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's let's get back to the story here. Byron, you're upbreaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that was about it. Magic was something I said I kind of kept getting into. When my parents divorced, my mom hooked up with this guy and he was a conspiracy guy, and this is you know, like nineteen ninety one, I would say. But he had like giant like refrigerator boxes or washing machine like giant boxes, like you know, like old school TV boxes, just huge boxes full of like every books of every conspiracy you can imagine, you know, the you know, UFOs, Bigfoot, all the paranormal hauntings. He had a bunch of books on magic, and you had cult like Francis Barress. The it's like everything you can imagine. The Philadelphia Experience experiment, you know, that was the Philadelphia Experiment was like my jam when I was a little kid, when I was in like third grade. That was like the most fascinating thing to me. It was Philadelphia Experiment.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, whenever you can whenever you can jump timelines and then you come back to the timeline and you're fucking buried within the wall of the ship or whatever. Like yeah, that's all it's like.
Speaker 3: And it's like a writer. Around the time to Oliver Stones movie JFK came out, so it was a big good time to be a conspiracy theorist. Even in you know, eight, nine, ten years old when I was, it was still a good time to be a conspiracy theorist. Because because then ninety three happened and that was the thirty year anniversary of the JFK, A bunch of new books came out, and you know, like that that that shaped my mind. And so I was reading books on magic. One of the books I read was Francis Barrett's The Magus. And you know, I had like an actual crystal ball, like a solid piece of crystal.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that thing could not have been cheap.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a small one. It was like this, but it was solid one, you know. Yeah, but I was a little kid, so it was like bigger than me, but what you know, and uh and it was still rat like, oh cool, I have a crystal ball, you know. And uh, you know, I did a couple rituals of that book. I mean, so, you know, The Magus is written in like the early I think, like eighteen o one or something. I mean, that's a hard book to read when you're a little kid, you know, it's not easy. It's like a completely different language, did you speak, especially coming.
Speaker 5: From the South, no doubt, no doubt, completely.
Speaker 3: Different language, you know. And so that was pretty fascinating and then I just kind of kept putting it on the shelf like I was going out of body. I was having all these experiences, you know, I'd wake up knowing what's going to happen to me. But magic, which is something like I got into it later when I was a teenager. I put it back on the shelf and and and I'm kind of glad I did, you know, because when you're like fourth grade, f great, You're not supposed to be sitting there like doing magic, and you know, doing all this weird stuff alone in the bedroom at night. You know, you're you're supposed to be like playing sports with your brother, is riding a bike around town, getting in fist fights with kids from other neighborhoods, you know.
Speaker 2: Like and when we say magic, we're not talking about card tricks over here.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about like something spirits and shit. Yeah, yeah, that's card tricks.
Speaker 4: Well, some people will say magic is in stage magic like you know, illusions.
Speaker 3: Yet I prefer the word sorcery. But people get kind of triggered by that, especially, you know, like people that aren't used to magic.
Speaker 4: There can I ask you sorcery you're making this distinction. We're talking about making real things happen in the physical word in the world, excuse me, in real time, not putting intentions out there and like believing it's gonna happen one day.
Speaker 5: You're talking about practical magic, correct, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Totally and and and I'll definitely get into that. So so I kind of kept putting it on the shelf. And you know, then, you know, when I when I was like, you know, fifteen, sixteen seventeen, you know, I started like partying, you know, I mean, I was living in Washington State, so everyone parties there. A sixteen year old kid, seventeen, eighteen year old kid in Washington, steak could easily drink a marine on the East Coast under the table. And not only could we drink them under the table, like we'd be eating a bag of mushrooms and smoking blunts while we did it. You know, So that is a.
Speaker 4: Bowl claim to make to a marine, be honest with you, However, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, Oh it's a claim.
Speaker 4: I can't say anything about myself now, But twenty year old Jacob would have bellied up to the bar on that challenge.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Also, sixteen year old Jacob was a good Christian boy. He wasn't doing all that.
Speaker 4: Oh god, sixteen year old Jacob was is but a sweet, sweet, tender, pink little lad in this world had had no idea what the real world was about. Twenty year old Jacob had discovered the world. Thirty year old Jacob had just about got it figured out. I'm thirty two now, I'll let you know what's happening these days, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean it's just one of those things like Washington State has like the highest drug and alcohol tolllarnts I've ever seen in the country. And I thought it was normal. I thought everyone was like.
Speaker 5: That until altitude. Man, it builds them different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And well, I think it's the lack of sunlight, you know. I think they're like you cope with seasonal depression by drinking.
Speaker 5: Fact, you know.
Speaker 3: And uh, but I never noticed until I go to other places and party, and I would be like embarrassed for people. I was like, dude, you're getting drunk off like a few bud lights, you know, Like if you if you pass out, did I'm drawn on your face? I might see, like yeah, but might at least you want to draw on your face, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you passed out with your shoes on, you're asking Oh yeah, I didn't make the rules. They're out there though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're out there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: But it was just one of those things. But anyway, getting back to the story, So, so I was kind of distracted by all that I was living life. And one thing that that really kind of got me going back onto the whole path was I was I was playing in a bunch of metal bands, I was growing a bunch of medical and I was living in a college town in Washington. And that's why I got into d MT. I did DMT a lot, and to anyone who's listening out there, I think DMT is really important. I think everyone should do it like forty or fifty times in their life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do it forty or fifty times.
Speaker 4: There were you sourcing it at that time. I hear your stories that you used to be able to just order it and it would be mailed to you.
Speaker 3: Well, a bunch of people. I don't really want to get into it, but anyway, it's ok I think I'll just I'll just say it.
Speaker 5: It's really easy to make, so it is okay if that's source.
Speaker 4: Look, I have buddies that make it and they swear by it, and I know them personally, and I love them dearly and I trust them. So if that is what you're doing, is making it yourself, hey brother more respect.
Speaker 3: Well, I had friends that were, but it would just be given to me most of the time, or for really cheap But heard that anyway, and that really just kind of you know, because like d MT, it doesn't just kind of like give you a peek through the veil, you know, like mushrooms or acid will it. It slaps the veil right off your fucking face, you know what I mean. So, and so that that played a big thing. At the time. I was living in an apartment and some lady had hung herself in it. And this is how we found out about it too. So you know, a bunch of things were happening. Uh, And that's kind of a long story, but it was pretty obviously there's something wrong with the apartment. Ever, and uh uh my girlfriend and I my woman, we blasted off from DMT together and we saw this kind of thicker lady hanging from a ceiling fan in the dining room. And it wasn't like a bad trip or anything. It was just like you part of the background.
Speaker 5: You both saw her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, wow. And uh, I mean it was like I said, it wasn't like a bad trip or anything. It wasn't scary. It was just like part of the background. And uh, I don't have a ceiling fan, by the way, so so this is so anyway, when we were when we were first moving in there, I remember we looked at like three other apartments. We looked at like four total, and I said, I like the energy and that one better. And the lady had this look of someone who just saw a ghost, and she was like freaked out. She was like, really now, remember thinking to my head, why does someone dine there or something? Or what is actually I thought in my head, like why does someone kill themselves in there? Or something really whop up in my head, but I didn't think anything of it. Moved in, all this bad stuff started happening, and uh, and then we saw that. But but check this out. This is where it gets kind of creepy to uh, to anyone who's into paranormal stuff. So we're moving out right, and uh, we got this nice house out in the country. It's right on two legs. We've got a big mountain, dank well water.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I noticed it all because I'm on the top floor in this apartment. Right, all of the houses on the top floor, all of them had a ceiling fan in the dining room except for mine. Mine was the only one that didn't.
Speaker 2: She tore down.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I creepy.
Speaker 4: So you're the type, all right? Would your woman consider you toxic? Just curious because what you just told me is it's kind of like a red flag. Homeboy goes like, I like the energy in this room better because somebody died there, and you're just like drawn to that type of shit, like my boy.
Speaker 5: That checks out with you, though, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's really sharp, Jacob. You're you're actually spot on because pretty much every place that I love it, Doug, because every place I pretty much lived in was basically haunted. So you know, what's the common denominator. But at the time, you know, like I had a lot of issues growing up. I had what some people consider a slightly unfortunate childhood and uh and I was drinking to cope with it, and uh so it's just one of those things.
Speaker 5: I hear that move and uh and that.
Speaker 3: Was so so yeah, I mean it's it's better now, I think I still magnetized for it, but now it's so much easier to correct it. You know.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people I know that have a I don't want to say a knack for that, but they are aware that they're different, right, or that they have different site, different abilities to whatever level you want to call it. A lot of them feel like that means that they have it for a purpose and they try to use.
Speaker 5: It in some way. But for you, it sounds like that was more of a curse for most of your childhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, that that played a role on me drinking. Yeah, I wanted to turn it off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and most people you know that have gone through horrible things in their life has have literally had their veil, their veil shattered, and so they literally are looking at the world in a completely different way, you know. I mean, I don't know about most other people, but all the kids that I grew up with, you know, the house that I grew up in was it was a good household, you know, like my parents were still together, my brother and my sister, we played sports like, we created a lot of good memories. So I never really had that veil shaking kind of thing happened to me where I'm looking at the world differently than most other people. But for kids who experience that, this is why within like a lot of the mk ulture programs, a lot of the torture, the reason behind the torture is to be able to shatter that veil so that they are you know, so that they can kind of develop like some kind of psychic abilities and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And that's basically what MK culture was doing. They're basically reverse engineering trauma from like PTSD from war and trauma from like child abuse and sexual abuse. But that's basically what MKLTR was doing. They're basically trying to reverse engineer it and to apply it for whatever practical goal they wanted to apply it for. So, yeah, that's pretty spot on. And I do think there is something to be said about growing up in a dangerous and unpredictable environment and increasing some type of you know, psychic abilities. You know, you'll just naturally start seeing things before they happen. You'll start reading people you know or disassociating, which can help you get into a magical trance. But yeah, I mean it's I can see that it's a it's a common thing. Yeah, for sure, you're.
Speaker 4: Like constantly in some form of survival mode, and because of that, you you perceive the world in a different place, like just from a different perspective.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, Well I'll give you an example. And I'm sure this is a nothing example compared to most other people, but like when we were growing up, my dad was the you know, he was the the spanker, I'll just say that, right, And and he was the more dominant of my parents. Nothing wrong with that. I think that you need a dominant parent, at least one of them. And nothing against my mom, but she was more of the nurturer, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so it should be man should take the role that the lead in the family, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, right, and you know what I feel like, whenever I moved to Louisiana, those roles were kind of reversed. I was like, the mom is the pre dominant one. That doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 5: Look, boy, I'm gonna tell you what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's this new age shit, and hold on pause. I am not saying that women should be under a man in any shapeway or form, Okay, I'm saying that if you're at least gonna be each other's partner, be each other's equal. Okay, But as far as like the disciplinarian, I believe that there should be one that's more of the heavy hand in one that's more of a nurturer. That that doesn't mean one is dominant over the other.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's using words people are gonna get so but hurt about it. Some for some reason, in the South, the man is the bread winner, but the woman holds the reins. And I don't know when this flip flop happened, but.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of Oh, I can guarantee you I know whenever it happened. It's because the well, a lot of the plant workers they're working shift work, so they're they're spending less time with the kids than the mother. So the mother kind of has to develop that that heavier hand. But anyway, the point of the story is.
Speaker 5: Is I blame.
Speaker 2: We can blame him for a lot of things. Actually, but whenever I was a little kid, my dad was that guy, you know, And so as a little kid, you know, anytime you did something that you weren't supposed to do, or you were told not to do, or whatever, you already knew who was coming for you, you know what I mean, who's coming for that ass? And I'm appreciative of it now. I didn't like it back then obviously, But at that time I developed like this weird keen sense of knowing when he's about to come, even if I didn't just do something, I like, I would hear him coming up the stairs, or I would hear him coming across the hallway or something like that. And the thing was is, it's not that his steps made a sound, it's that literally the frequency in the air itself changed to where I knew he was about to show up. Because what he would do he would sneak up, you know what I mean, like you ain't about to hear my footsteps, like you're I'm gonna surprise bank that ass, you know what I mean. And and but I always like sensed it like ten five or ten seconds before he actually ever opened the door or whatever, you know what I mean. And so maybe that's a yeah, but I think that that would I don't know if that's comparable to you know, a lot of obviously that's like a one percent compared to one hundred percent mk ulture kind of shit. But I don't know if that's kind of remnants or reminiscent of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. I think that's uh. I mean, I think some people are naturally gefted in certain areas you don't like. Some people are just natural athletes. Some people just have you know, good book smarts. Other people are more spiritual. I mean, uh, some people are really roll around it in all of them. So, you know, it's just it's just one of those things. But I do think growing growing up in a like a dangerous, unpredictable environment will enhance your psychic abilities, you know. And but it's going to create a lot of psychic distortion too. You're gonna have a lot of blockages stuff to you rump the heel and work through, which is only going to catapult you more into a spiritual lifestyle. So it you know, it's it's just the way it is, man, I don't know. So so after we moved out of that that apartment, we're living in this really nice house. We had a roommate and I had to kick him out of the house. And uh, he was into magic. And I didn't really even think he was that into it, you know, because because we're both metal heads, you know, so we're into yeah, that that kind of imagery already, you know what I mean, you know what I mean, yeah, and now and then uh, but he ended up putting a curse on us, and and that was when, you know, because I was like this first dick. Yeah, you know, cause already having like all these spiritual experiences going on the body, you know, all this stuff, but you have no idea how real magic is until someone puts a curse on you, or you put a curse on someone and they expire, like, you have no idea how you know, because there's a saying that it's all in the head. You just have no idea how big your head is. And that's that's that's half true. But there's something really real and physical about magic. Like I said, when when you can take an enemy out three thousand miles away, it doesn't get any more real than that. That goes beyond law of attraction, that goes beyond the power of prayer.
Speaker 5: You know, legal reasons. I must stress that this time cult members.
Speaker 3: Allegedly allegedly you know, you know so, and it's for that reason that you know, and this is going to be kind of probably triggering for some people, even some people are in the magic, but it's almost like like beingful magic is almost like the most real form of magic when you think of it like that, because everything else you could almost write off as law of attraction used baneful magic.
Speaker 5: Baneful Yeah, okay, heard that, go ahead, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So, and then it was like a total shit storm, you know, like I mean, all this stuff started happening and you could literally feel this entity hunting you down. It really reminds me that because you know it's there, you know it's standing right over you, but you can't see it. And it reminded me of the first Predator movie, you know, like the Indian guy that goes out there and cuts his chest and you knows the Predator's there and everything.
Speaker 2: Well, Billy, dude, so this was demonic?
Speaker 5: Dare I say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this is the first time I've ever heard banefull used.
Speaker 5: So to Jonathan's is this does that mean demonic?
Speaker 3: It means cursing people basically, Usually it's demonic. Yeah, I mean, you know, like but there are people that can take people out with like angels, you know, like I know, a radionics practitioner and his go to guy when he needs to take out a bad guy. As Michael so.
Speaker 4: So, baneful magic goes across all different types and realms. It could be Nordic, it could be Samarian, whatever, as long as it is cursing someone that's classified as baneful magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah totally.
Speaker 5: So now let me ask you on that point.
Speaker 4: Actually, never mind, I want to hear the rest of your story. But I have so many questions about so many things here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna happen too, man. So uh, you know, so on top of like this this total tornado like shit storm, on top of all that and just feeling and hunting you and everything, all these signs and omens started happening. Like six sixty six kept popping up everywhere. And it's not that six ' six is like necessarily a bad number. It's a number for the sun, but it's a convenient way for like the environment to communicate with you. And that's another thing about this realm is it communicates with each and every one of us on a personal level. So start paying attention to signs out there, guys, Uh, signs and omens because they're real. And so, I mean, everything was six six six like like I clock out of work, it'd be like six point sixty six, you know, uh uh, you know, you get a bill, and it was you know, everything, it was just six six six six six six.
Speaker 2: By the way, as you're saying that, it is ten eleven, So there's a lot of wants there. Oh nine to eleven your time, all right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh. And then on top of that, like birds just started flying and crashing into our window. Like at home, birds are just flying to the window, flying to the window.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: When we would be driving, a bird would just crash into the window while we're driving and stuff, you know. So then I started, you know, getting back into magic and everything. Because you can't go to a doctor and have a doctor remove a curse for it. You can't go to the cops and be like, hey, you know this dipshit put a curse on you know, you can't do any of that stuff. You know, you're just you just have to figure it out. And so once I started, like you know, cleansing myself and vanishing and doing that kind of stuff, it started going after my girlfriend I noticed, and I think it was gonna kill her on the road, and but I eventually stopped it, we fixed it, and then as soon as we fixed it, all the positive omens started coming in, like the very day after next day after I broke the curse, like seven seven seven seven seven seven started popping up, just as an omen on top of all the six You know.
Speaker 2: Is that because it has to balance itself out?
Speaker 3: Well? I think it's just it might be like your spirits, your spirit your spiritual backup, because we have like ancestors and their spirits to follow us around that like us. Some some might not like us. But but everyone has like beneficial spirits, you know, whether they have negative entities to touch them or not, but everyone pretty much has spirits that have their best interests. Might be like what people can call a holy guardian angel or your personal gin or or whatever.
Speaker 2: But didn't I tell you, Jacob B as far as gin can be good guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the first time I've ever heard gin being using a good term. Every Islamic person ever heard of only refers to gin to only mean demon, and again that's from a place of ignorance. If there's other types, then great.
Speaker 2: Within the occult it's a little different, I think.
Speaker 5: So within the inverse it's different. Yeah, well that makes sense.
Speaker 3: We'll get into gen in a little bit. So then from there, you know, once you feel how real it Once I felt how real it was, then I was like all in, Like it consumed me. I stopped researching conspiracies and I was just like consuming every book, everything I could possibly get my hands on. I was practicing a lot, you know, and yeah, and then uh, you know, so then I kind of got into it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: It was really like dissecting the action, because yeah, when you feel how real it is, you're not just doing it like some of the witchcraft people and the way people and new Agers neo pagans, they they say they do magic, but they don't really do magic, you know. Like I was actually like, you know, dissecting the techniques and perfecting them, getting into you know, like just making offerings to local spirits, learning the art of evocation when you can summon a spirit to full manifestation in front of you, and just really just going hard in the paint on everything that I could get my hands on.
Speaker 5: And about what timeframe was this year wise?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, fourteen, twenty fourteen, Yeah, I wou guess about fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so my next question is you said books.
Speaker 4: Were you online looking stuff up or you actually just getting hard copies for which one?
Speaker 3: And why I was? I was mostly because I don't like reading books on the computer. Man, I just don't like it, you know, that actual way it makes my ice feels and stuff. And I like having a book in my hand and then you can like lay down on the couch and move around, you know, you can walk around or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I've heard so many people say us actual readers like having a book and it's like a whole thing, and then it gets to its own collective status with the covers and the first editions and you know, yeah, so you're that type of guy you actually like books in your hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And yeah, man, I was just consuming everything and get my hands on. And this is one of the issues when trying to learn magic, because for one, you know, and I don't want to sound like pompous or talk a lot of crap about people, but a lot of the spiritual community community are a complete fucking joke, Like a lot of them are, you know, And then it's oversaturated, like you don't even know which way to look.
Speaker 4: Can you break that down a little deeper? As a way to not piss off everybody?
Speaker 5: What do you mean, per.
Speaker 2: Se And by the way, that's exactly what Nicholas de vere was saying as well.
Speaker 5: Agreed.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I am, as a Christian say that most Christians quote unquote out there are full of shit. Okay, So like I'm I'm with you as far as calling spades fucking spades when you see them.
Speaker 5: Okay. So you're sayings or is a spiritual community, You're saying most of it's bullshit? In what way? Brother?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean, you know, so for one, there's a lot of superstition, and a lot and a lot of the superstition is kind of like around there's like some gatekeeping involved, like uh, I mean, let's let's take the New Ages because they're kind of easy to poke at.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking shit about the New Ages because like there are legit New Agers out there, and there are some good stuff in there, like you know, like like yoga is really awesome, you know, and there is something to the law of attraction. But these people that want to be like all love and light and all it is is like spiritual like gas lighting spiritual bypassing, you know, and you know, and it's like all they think if that they're going to manifest something negative by thinking about negative. So instead of like researching something that's important that we're all talking about, like sake conspiracies or something, right, you know, they won't even look at that stuff because they don't want to manifest it. And what they don't understand is like, because you know, there's a say saying that energy goes where attention flows, or energy flows or attention goes. Oh uh, And that's true. But what's even more true when it comes to law of attraction is what you resist will persist. Like if you're.
Speaker 4: Sitting there like say that one again a little louder for those in the backs.
Speaker 3: Are what you resist will persist, damn. You know, like if you don't actually fix the problem and you're just running away from stuff, and if you're not willing to accept the world for what it is, you're gonna manifest it ten times harder and make it way worse for yourself. And these people, like I said, they're all love and light, and I don't know what they think the world is, but I'm pretty sure the world is not kindergarten where we sit around finger painting, licking, barning, the dinosaurs vagina all day. That's not life, you know.
Speaker 5: I hear these people all the time, and like.
Speaker 2: Bit a second, he had a vagina. I didn't know this.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, I guess in certain preschools, you know what I mean, depending on you know which coast you're on. I supots I I don't know, you know, especially these days.
Speaker 3: But you don't want to assume, you know, right RIGHTO.
Speaker 5: Oh God, mind can have periods, I guess. But whatever.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So to your point, though, I'm with you. I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 5: And and this is not me trying to take my jab in that community either, but I hear the people saying that, oh, all we need is to get a collective group to all just put positivity out and we can manifest a whole new world, a better world, and this and that and the third.
Speaker 4: And it's like that's a beautiful thought, but I just don't actually ever see it happening, and so it's like a it's it seems like pissing in the wind, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Well, funny story. I had actually gotten a channeled message one time, and I don't think I've ever said this before, but it was by a witch, so take with that as you will. And this witch I was getting this channeled message supposedly from an ancestor or spirit guide or whatever that basically said that like, look, you're you're dabbling only in the love and the light part. So it's funny that you bring that up, she goes, you still got to incorporate a little bit of darkness, like and it's not to say that you need to be evil or anything like that. It's more so just aware and not being basically, like, think about it like this, Like there's the old saying of don't mistake my kindness for weakness. But you know, whenever you're in that love and light kind of situation, you're only kind and you're only expecting the best, and you're hoping to manifest all these good things. Meanwhile, like that's not how the world works. The world is a balance of good and bad, Like it's a balance of every single thing. So yeah, whenever you're looking at everything hoping that just you know, shed pure light on it, like, that's not how it is. So I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you know, like a lot of Abrahamic religions like they kind of view spirituality in a very polarized lens, and that does bleed into other occult practices, you know, like you see especially like in like Wicca, you see like a lot of that bleeding, that polarization in the Abrahamic religions because you know, they want to say, like everything's evil and everything's evil and these spirits are evil and and you got to look at it like I look at it, like, I mean, first of all, how do you even define evil or alligators evil or crocodile's evil? You know, is it evil that the slowest zebra gets eaten by the lions? You know, Like I mean, we just kind of have this inferior understanding of the world and we and we associate, you know, we put these kind of prejudices on the spirit realm too, you know. And and nothing is really like that, you know, like some good people do bad things, some bad people do good things. You know, It's just how it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not all Disney. No, you know, you can't look at somebody and be like, oh, they look evil, like, because that's nine times out of ten you're going to be wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and only half of those Christians out there also Listen, dude, I'm with you. I don't like how so many people of my faith just immediately assume that everything pagan must be derived from Satan, right, And you can explain that oh so easily away in a nice little package with a pretty bow on it by saying, oh, demons had sex with humans, gave birth to Nephelom.
Speaker 5: Those are the pagan gods they worship. Boom boom, it's Satan. There. I just proved it. It's like, dude, you.
Speaker 4: Just took away like ten thousand years of an entire region of Earth's whole culture and who they are and what makes them them in two sentences. And that's like, that is just incorrect.
Speaker 2: Well and also conversely too, the same thing goes for Hinduism and Buddhism and Daoism. Like that's not evil stuff. I mean, yeah, you can separate the deities and stuff like that, but just the philosophy behind them is not. That's not evil stuff, right, you know?
Speaker 3: So oh and well, I guess before we get into this, I want to finish what I was talking about. But you know, the uh and like with like Wicca and some of the witchcraft people they have like this like, uh law three where if you like dish out some negativity is going to come back to you threefold. But it's actually a missus. It's actually a misunderstanding. It's not true at all, and it actually comes from like the second initiation I believe in WICCA. And it's actually like if someone harms you, you're supposed to send it back to them threefold. Like if someone hits you once, you hit them three times.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: If someone hits you nine times, you hit them twenty seven times, you know.
Speaker 5: But that's gonna come back at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. So it's kind of a misunderstanding. And uh and then like I said, a lot of it's not even their fault like it. And there's also like a lot of chicks in the magic. And I'm not talking crap about chicks that are really in the magic, because there are some really legit in the magical community for sure, but a lot of people that kind of get into magic, especially some of the chicks, not all of them. Just just to clarify that for people listening, because I don't want to come off as you know, sexist or discriminating or anything, but a lot of them kind of like the pageantry of it, the image and the aesthetic of it.
Speaker 5: The emo goth queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like you know, they're like they're into crystals. They'll have like a little salt lamp in the background, you know, and you know they call themselves witches. But you know, and that's not all of them. Like I said, they're some legit and like I said, they that's where there are that moment. They might eventually grow and move on to bigger and better things. Everyone starts from somewhere.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you this, and because we've had this conversation and apparently this is a conversation that's been had since like the fifteen hundreds, you being active in the magic community, why do you personally believe and this is just your opinion, no, no shade thrown away or another, why do you personally believe that the magic community is more dominantly women centric or there's typically more women that are quote unquote into it than men or all of that. Do you believe it's purely esthetic reasons? Do you believe that they may have a more natural uh connection to it? Where are you at with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So there's a lot of ways to look at this, uh, and I guess I'll break down like the higher minded philosophy aspect of it is, you know, like like I think men are like the physical embodiment and representation of the Creator in this realm, and I think women are the physical representation of the earth matrix and nature in this realm, you know. And so like when they see something that's more focusing on uh nature and the seasons and that sort of thing, I think they gravitory it data towards Uh. Yeah, I think the gravitate towards it. And then there's also you know, like their chicks and uh, you know, there is like a patriarchal thing going on where they see like this goddess worship, you know, and everything it resonates with them more than something like the patriarchy does, you know. And there is some feminism in it, you know, like especially like the Dianic Wika and stuff like that. So there's a lot of stuff going on there.
Speaker 2: They're also like a lot more empathetic as well.
Speaker 3: Like women are naturally more psychic than men. I feel like, you know, I think.
Speaker 4: You always look these cultures around the world, although patriarchal and nature priestesses were always of a wrung all to their own, of a very very high regard pretty much in all cultures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, you know, so like it's women are also naturally more psychic than men are, like like just like right out from the womb. I think when men pursue something like magic, I think I think all the best sorcerers in the world are most of them, like you know, eighty percent of them probably are men. And even though women have a better natural ability at it, men have this thing where we geek out on stuff, you know, like we just want to master it from everything, you know, Like it's just one of those things. You know. We don't just drive cars. We want to learn how to fix a car and work on it and then soup it up and see how fast it can go.
Speaker 5: You know. Men find their hobby and just stick to it, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all have artism. Okay, we get to choose a special interest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the benefit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just geek out on stuff. We just nerd out on it, you know.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's my theory on that part because because because like I said, women do have a more natural ability to it, and women are also more natural, like having natural spiritual thing going on, you know, like you know, it's it's not uncommon for a chick to feel someone die before they even heard that they passed away, or feel that something's wrong before they know it's wrong. You know, it's really common that maternal instincts, you know, and you know when you look at too, like when I was talking about how like men are are the representation of the creator. You know, we have that creative and destructive force of the creator where you know, when you look at like the matrix, like the Earth matrix, and that's like that's a that's a female term matrix, like like maternity, you know. So so I think, you know, it's also like when you look at how we give birth to you know, men, men supply the divine spark of life, and women supply the prima materia again material material, matrix, maternal. You know, you see how these words all kind of you know, coalesce with each other well.
Speaker 2: And it also even says like in the Bible that you know, whenever somebody is born, they come through the matrix, right, like that's the embryotic sect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so I think that's a big part of it. And and like I said, there are some there are some women out there that are not to be messed with. They are very good at magic, you know. But but I still think men do a better job at learning it, mastering it, perfecting it, you know. Okay, but women have a better natural ability. And when you have a natural ability as something, it's easy to kind of slack off and not study as much and not try to perfect the techniques as much when you have when you already have a natural ability to it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, no doubt. Yeah, the people that got to work for it a little bit, you know, they tend to be better at certain things. I get that. So like, all right, let's let's get into a little bit more of because I do want to ask a bunch of like good questions, and you know a lot of stuff pertaining to you know, your knowledge of magic and how it's even being used today. But was there any more to that story, your story that you wanted to cover?
Speaker 4: We got till about twenty fourteen. You were digesting every book you can get your hands on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was getting really good at it, probably around twenty seventeen, I think, maybe even twenty eighteen, I think it was twenty seventeen is when I stumbled on an interview by this guy he was part of like the Remote Viewing Project programs, and he was in Naval intelligence, Jeff Harvey, and and that was my introduction into radionics. And and then I was like, wow, dude, this guy is legit because I'm like learning all this stuff at the first time, and he's really applying it towards like healing and all that stuff. And I was like, man, I got I gotta learn more about this guy before they kill him. And I go and google his name, and he had just died like two months before I right before I google his name, died like two months earlier, and so or maybe even like a little bit sooner. And so you were you paying attention when like all those holistic doctors were dying, those natural pass and holistic doctors were dying from like twenty fourteen, maybe even twenty thirteen. I think it was like twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen till like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: No, there was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: There was like two hundred of them. There is a lot of like murder suicides and all different just dying suspiciously. Some of them there the family, the whole family was killed and stuff. Whoa And when twenty twenty happened, suddenly, you know, it became clear what the deal was. A lot. But he was like number ten or twelve on the list or eight or something, is what someone said. Now I don't even know if that's true. But there was nothing about his death when I first was looking into it, and I haven't really looked into it since. But a bunch of the people that were following him thought that he was part of that wave of holistic doctors in natural paths that ended up dead.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, yeah, of course you're going to see that, Like, especially from Big Pharma. It's the reason why the rife machine isn't didn't make a comeback until recently. Like all these other different healing modalities call him therapeutic, I guess with quotations, but like they're you know, and you start to see like a lot of people are starting to become a lot more interested in the natural healing ways, whether it's you know, certain roots or certain herbs or whatever that. Like, people are starting to get back to that because it's never been more evident now that Big pharmaceutical they're they're worried about their bottom line. They're worried about their bottom dollar. And whenever you can get the CDC and the World Health Organization working collectively together to push a fucking experimental drug and saying that it's mandatory and not allowing people to do certain things, you know, like, that's that's a monopoly. And they've they've done very well for themselves to create this monopoly of power. And you know, I just I think it's it's not a good look. Whenever you can see the head of Pfizer, you know, just change teams and go work for the World Health Organization, or the head of Morderna, you know, change teams and go work for the CDC, It's like, oh, so you guys are really all working in cahoots together.
Speaker 4: Then oh, Bro, I just looked up the article that he's talked or at least one of the section that he's talking about. Here, Bro, six doctors are all found within a few months of each other. That one article was from twenty fifteen. All of them were practicing holistic medicine. Two we're in California, like four we're in Miami. Holy shit, No, I completely missed this one.
Speaker 3: Bro Yeah, and it was going on for a few years, and this is the perfect segue to get into radionics. So radionics kind of came out about and like nineteen fifteen, nineteen eighteen, I think it was like nineteen eighteen. This doctor Abrams was using as sthtisio on a patient and he would notice that a healthy oregon would resonate really well, had like a really healthy thud to it, where a diseased oregon had a really flat note to it. And from there he started kind of building on it. And that's kind of like where a radionics first kind of starts. But then people started actually developing it into what we see like today with radiomics, where you're using like amplifiers and dials it kind of like almost like a radio. And within a few years there was like thirty thousand doctors in America, forty thousand doctors in America using radionics, and they weren't just treating patients and healing them with it, but they were also able to diagnose them and they were doing it remotely, and then as soon as the FDA found out about it, they threw them all in prison. A bunch of the doctors actually died in prison. It was a real serious deal. They confiscated all the machines or as many as they could get their hands on and destroy them. And that's kind of where radions kind of starts. So radionics kind of starts off as a conspiracy, which is kind of fascinating about it. And now there are a couple of radionics doctors and.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this is the radionics machine for all the Patroon and rock Fin members. I want to see exactly what we're talking about here. This is what it looks like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds very similar to the Rife machines that we do, but it sounds like a different type though it is.
Speaker 3: Well, Royal Raymond Rife was doing something a lot more advanced, you know. So. But there was a couple of doctors in the UK, in like London or England or something, and they were they were on trial for using radionics. And if you want to call it, like as luck would have it, the judge's wife had cancer and then the doctors were like, well, do you mind if we take a crack at it? And he was like, dude, at this point, I'll try anything, you know. So the judge gave them a witness sample for the wife, probably a piece of hair or something, and they totally got rid of her cancer. And then the judge was like so thankful he dropped all the charges and but then it was just kind of kind of forgotten about a little bit for a while. They started being used again. Well I guess before that, Uh, this this rocket scientist that worked for JPL Jet Propulsions or Jack Parsons, you know, because some people call JPL Jack Parsons. Right, Yeah, he heard about radionics. He didn't believe in it, but his daughter had like broken out like warts all over her face, and so he built a small wishing machine. It had no dials or anything. It just had input plate, an amplifier and a antenna and he just put a picture of his daughter before she had the warts, like when her face was all healthy, and he focuses his intent on it and turned it on and within like three weeks all the warts went away. And then he was like, because you know, you gotta imagine being like a science a rocket scientist, you're like a materialist, a scientist. You don't believe in anything, and all of a sudden it's like, well that's weird, and so he wrote a few books on it, or a book on it, Mind Machines you Can Build being the popular one, it still didn't really kind of get a whole lot of buzz. And then later on, I think it was like the sixties, it started being used for agriculture, so people would take like a can of petsicide, put it on the input plate, and then like a picture of the crop on the output play and dial a rate and turn it on and get rid of the insects. But then they discovered that you didn't need a can of peticide at all. All you needed was a picture of a can of pesticide, you know, and then you get rid of the insects. And so in the like late seventies maybe eighties, a ceremonial magician by the name of Charles Cosymno. He was the guy that took radionix and was like discovered. He was like, holy crap, I could really fuck some stuff up with this, so he started doing He was the guy. He was the guy that started applying it, using it as like a wishing machine, applying it towards magic. And he's also the first guy to weaponize it. So he was kind of a pariah for a long time in the radiois community. But now I think they see him more as a pioneer. I think he's kind of finally more accepted. But for a while there he was kind of a pariah because he was like, you know, he used it for good too, but you know he uh, he did some things.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Yeah, you could see how random history.
Speaker 3: You know, the rest is history after that.
Speaker 2: So can you explain to us and the good cult members out there exactly what a radionics machine does? Like, all right, are we talking about a a literal magic wishing machine? Does it amplify things? Like exactly how does that even work? And does it does intention? Do you have to have intention in order to be able to use it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so some of the old schoolers might argue with it, But in its simplest form, radionics is a thought form amplifier. In its simplest form, you know, it's uh, it's by far the easiest way to get effective results in using like magic and spirituality. You know, it's by far the easiest way. You know, it's like a crockpile. You just set it and then you forget it, you know. So, but when you apply it with magic you know such it's like, wow, yeah, because I get my best results when I combine magic with radionics. But yeah, in as simple as form, it's a thought form amplifier.
Speaker 2: Okay, So before people started using it for magic, people were doing it for pesticides and to get rid of you know, warts on somebody's face, or to get rid of cancer, Like exactly how would that have worked.
Speaker 3: The same way? So the old schoolers, you know, when they dialed a raid, they thought that the rate was like really important. Where it's like you're dialing a frequency and that frequency is what was doing the work. And you know, after using these machines for so long, I don't think that's what's going on. I do think it's your intent, and I think the dials are just like a like a placemarker, like a bookmark for your intent.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm a little lost here, fish out of water on this one. So help me out here.
Speaker 4: Let's say that I buy a radium mix machine for myself.
Speaker 5: I opened the box, I set it up. How do I use this device?
Speaker 4: How do I make this make something happen for me?
Speaker 5: Without magic?
Speaker 3: All Right? It's real simple? Uh? I wish I had one here, so I could just kind of walk you through it, but I don't have one here.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a little familiar with some of how this works, right, so we sell rife machines through Real Rife Technology promo code call to check out everybody. But so I understand as far as like frequency resonating, how this works at that level, but I'm a little lost on how intent works with this. So is there like a plate where I put like a picture of something and ite like, oh wait, like for legit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have an input plate and you have an output plate, and then you have a stick plate. But uh, like the what's the machine that Johnson pulled up? Uh that just has uh the output plate is the stick plate. And by stick I mean it's like a form of doubting. So you put whatever your intent is like something. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so for anybody who's listening right now instead of watching, first of all, you should be checking us out of Patreon.
Speaker 5: A rock fence. You can see this for yourself.
Speaker 4: But we're looking at a wooden box. We got five dials on it. We have a copper ish colored plate, a white plate, and a black plate over there, and there's a wire connecting it, So walk me through it here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the copper play is your input plate and with the with the ones where you have where the output plate is a stick plate. You're gonna put something that represents your goal on the input plate and then something that represents the target on the input plate at first, and then you just rub your finger. You clear your mind for a second, focus on your intent, maybe even speak it out loud, but then you rub your finger. I use the side of my thumb, but most people just use either their index or middle finger. You rub it across the stick plate and then you dial the the you know, turn the right, and then right when it gets to the right spot, it'll stick. And by stick, I means it kind of skips over the surface, like when you're rubbing your hands over a balloon or something.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, Evan.
Speaker 3: You just sit it there and keep it and then you do the next dial, next dial, next dial, next dial, and then you move the witness sample that represents your target and put it on the stick plate, which is the output plate, and then just turn it on.
Speaker 4: And so what are you looking for on that second and third dial?
Speaker 5: Right? I get you're rubbing.
Speaker 4: You're rubbing then when you finally feel a little bit of some friction like a rubber yeah, like balloon like you're talking about, then you move to the next dial and you're feeling for what on that next one, the same thing, same thing. Okay, So you do that through all dials until they are all dialed into whatever you're trying to make happen.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Say, you're basically trying to create the like as much friction on on this plate as you possibly can through the use of these dials.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, all right, all right. So once you get it completely dialed in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you move the witness sample that represents the target it could be you or a friend or whatever, over to the output plate and then turn it on. Now, I prefer like the machines I make for myself. I put a copper output plate, and I don't even use a stick play. I've been doing it long enough to where I don't even use a stickplate. I can just feel that click. But the I also have like a I think I have it on my page if Jonathan wants to pull it up. I have a four dial machine that has the two copper right there. Boom that has the two copper copper intuplate, copper output plate, and then a small stick plate at the bottom.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So, and here's here's one of the interesting things about Uh, if I do it like this, then I don't. I'll leave the witness sample that represents the target and I'll leave it on the output plate and then I and then I just dial on my rate. That's why I like it better, because I don't like dialing it with the target on the input and then moving it over to the output. I prefer just having the input and then the output dial my rate, boom, turn it on, is what I prefer.
Speaker 5: So real quick, are you building these boxes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I'm an electrician and an instrument tech, so I'm very curious what those dials are connected to.
Speaker 3: Uh, just you know, wire circuits, amplifier crystals, Okay, crystal The crystals are kind of the important part really because and as already you get into that, so I'm glad you brought it up. The machines get stronger the more you use them, and and and they get smarter too, and and I think a lot of that. So basically, like if you were to buy a machine for me or some other vendor. Uh, it's gonna be like way noticeably stronger after like three, six, maybe nine months later, you know, depending on how much you use it. But like the machine you first buy is not going to be the machine you end up with, It's going to be much better the more you use it.
Speaker 4: So you have each of these dials connected through a series of amplifiers in circuitry going through Paiezo crystals. They give off their own resistance and voltage, and you have that connected to the plate that you rub your finger on. Yeah, so how much ampage is going to the crystal if you don't mind me asking, or I mean give or take. I know each one's probably died in a little differently. But we're talking about a range of like twenty four or you go into thirty.
Speaker 5: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: It's not a whole lot. It's not much different than like a distortion pedal. Okay now, but it depends, you know, because I make beefier boxes, Like this particular machine has a smaller amp and a nine volt power supply, but I make beefier ones too, I got you, But you know, the the nine volt ones, especially because I use pretty good amplifiers. I don't use anything from China or anything. They're really good amplifiers. They just because it's nine volts doesn't mean it's like Woodsie, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 4: Like I'm telling you, how dude, ten volts DC will lighto ass up.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not throwing shade in any regard. And I never said that was a good electrician.
Speaker 5: I got bit a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was fine, man, But I'm just saying like, yeah, and they were great. Now, there there are like machines out there that are really expensive, that are like higher end, and uh, I kind of prefer like the basic like wishing machine style, like the ones that I make a little bit more, because you know, for the price of one of the more expensive machines, you could have like ten of these, and I guarantee you ten of these will destroy I mean you could wage war with ten of these, you know what I mean? Oh man, you could wage a small war. And some people will mess with the weather just for fun, like some people will call storms. I know a couple of radionics practitioners that that messed up a damn out in China, you know, just for fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, so how much would this box cost me? This exact set up? The copper, the copper, the four dial.
Speaker 5: The whole nine.
Speaker 3: This one I have set for three and thirty. But depending on the person, you know, I give discounts and stuff, depending especially if they live in the US, because it's a lot easier to ship and I get you know, all that, and then you know, so it really just depends. The nine dial ones are three nine dial Yeah, the seven dial and nine dial ones, they're actually a little bit stronger, even if they're the same amplifier and the same amount of you know, voltage and everything. It's weird that the seven and nine dial ones are a little bit stronger. I still prefer using the four and five dials the best, you know, because just because they're easier. And I already have a bunch of boxes. So if I'm like dialing a bunch of raids and I program a lot of I don't have any in here. I got an empty one right here. But I program like a lot of vigil candles for my magic work. I probably get my fastest results doing that.
Speaker 5: You programmed them, he said, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just like I'm doing on this demonstration right here on programming that pendant.
Speaker 5: Okay, is that some would say charging a crystal.
Speaker 3: Oh way better than that. Yeah, but yeah, charging a crystal, same thing, same concept, but this is on a different level. Sure.
Speaker 2: So all right, So in this specific example that we're looking at, are you trying to basically enhance this crystal through the energy of this Tarot card?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I think I have a wealth card under it. So that's a luxury card from the Crowley deck. Uh. And that's a really nice pendant too. It's all silver.
Speaker 2: No thing's badass.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, So all right, so right here I'm wearing I'll put it right up in there a Lapis Lazuli silver and I need to polish it because it's it's kind of a little worn out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that thing is sick, yeah in it.
Speaker 3: So I call this my super Jupiter pendant. And what I did was I did an eva of a bunch of Jupiterian spirits. So I did an evocation of Sakiel, the the planetary angel for Jupiter, Joe fil and and his Mael, the intelligence and spirit of Jupiter Zeus, and then bath Or the Olympic spirit of Jupiter. So I did a full evocation of all these and then I concentrated it. But then I used five six six radionics machines to program it after I consecrated it, because I'll do like a formal concentration and then I'll use the machines. So the first machine I had in daisy chained. So you saw those jacks on the on the radiotics machine, right, You can connect those to other machines and daisy chain and you can do some really cool stuff with that. And so the first machine was the power supply and I used a picture of Jupiter, the magic square of Jupiter and the seal of Jupiter, and then it was Sakiel. The next machine was his male, next machine Joe Flu, next machine Zeus, and the next one was bath Or and then depend on the outside and then I programmed it. So I did this on the planetary day and the planetary hour of Jupiter, and then I finished it on the planetary day and planetary hour in Jupiter. But then after I programmed it, I locked it in. And this is one of the cool things when it comes to talismans with radionics, is you can lock in your program so that you can wear your talisman out in the sun or swim in the ocean with it, or have it go through like an X ray machine without any retardation done to the program, to the concentration, to the charge, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have a question here for you. So the idea of, you know, whenever you're using the radionics machines, there needs to be a fair amount of intent. Now, whatever it is you're charging or whatever kind of magic that you're trying to do, once it goes through this process of going and being charged with the radionics machine, do you still need to have a little bit of intention with the thing once it's already through that that whole complete process of the radionics.
Speaker 3: Uh you mean like after I did all that afterward, right? Uh? Not really, you know, because because it's already programmed with that intention, So all you gotta do is just lock it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Yeah, that was just a little curious thought that I had. Well, dude, I love learning about all this kind of stuff, and I've had you on Meta Mystery so many times that like, it's about time that I get me one of these radionic machines. And I'm gonna be real with you, Like the way that you're explaining it now. I feel like I have a better understanding of it now because I think that it was just such a foreign thing to me before that. Now that I'm one of those people, I got to hear something like four or five times in order for me to actually get it, you know what I mean, or or be able to put hands on it. But yeah, this is I think I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's a lot of cool stuff when you can buy magic with radionics. Like I said, it might not look like much, but when you program a vigil candle, yeah, cause they're supposed to burn for seven days, but they only burn for like four and a half days or four days. But when you program that, it's a really clean and usable energy. It's a really focused intent to so holds all that memory and it holds all that energy, and then when you include it in your like your magical ritual, it's it's really easy for the spirits to use that energy. It's really clean and easy that they prefer it. And then the light from the candle kind of acts as a carrier wave two, so it's kind of filling the room up with your intent. Like I said, they burn for like four whole days and I get my fastest results probably when I do that. And you know, I'll say, you're gonna work with like a more infernal spirit, you know, like a demon or something, or you know, just something that some people will consider less friendly, even though I've never really had a problem with the demons. But you can do what's called a energy jic human sacrifice, where you could take someone you don't like. And there's lots of douchebags in the world. There's lots of people that love volunteering themselves for these types of operations, right, So let's say they're all a huge douchebag, but they don't really deserve to die. But at the same time, you're like, yeah, I don't really think you're gonna get away with that, you know, those kind of people you can or even just a random person if you were like kind of messed up like that, I guess, you know. But but you can like put the the sigil of the spirit you're working with on the output plate and then put your mark on the input plate and you just dial into his life force and then all that life force will transfer over to the spirit you're working with as an offering.
Speaker 2: So whoa as an offering to the possible demon spirit that you're working with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or whatever you're working with, you know, but yeah, and it's you know, because it doesn't really hurt the person who're just going to be tired for a few days or whatever. You know that you can rotate him to another person whatever. But that's a really clean, usable energy too for the spirits. But you know, something like the sun works the best because the sun powers this whole realm. I mean, it's like infinite electricity and you can dial into it.
Speaker 5: And so I do have a question for you all.
Speaker 4: So, since you brought up human sacrifice, although yes we're talking about energy energetic king sacrifice, you also are somebody who has a wealth of knowledge from what I've been given to understand about all types of mystical dark occult practices. Things to them for light, things done for dark, all things in between. We had a guest on quite a while ago. He came on multiple times a matter of fact, Zachary King, a former Satanic wizard, and he went through a story about his belt upbringing in the magical realms into the dark arts, the groups that he associated with. He brought up oto he brought up others, and he was talking about some very very very dark, murderous things that were done as a form of sacrifice to make magic happen. Now, I understand that that was per his brand of magic or whatever that group's brand of magic was. But as you bring up human sacrifice in your knowledge, is that something that is still practiced today and we're talking about actual physical human sacrifice done for magical principles?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, yeah, absolutely yeah, Okay, you know yeah, I mean, I mean, for for one, even if you're just doing magic in your own room and and you use like a lancet, like a tiny little diabetic lancet, like one or two drops of blood, adds a noticeable impact on your magic. You know, you can just feel the energy kind of flutter, just poke yourself once, you know, with those kind of spirits and everything. And then you know, something like a chicken, you know, and it's pretty easy for most people to sacrifice a chicken because it's a chicken. Well it's also like, dude, where do you think meat comes from? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Absolutely so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a chicken is going to add a huge punch. You know, a rabbit is going to be a little bit more of a punch than chicken, but it's gonna be a much cleaner energy and then like something like a goat, like more complicated the animal.
Speaker 4: Is so per the example he was given was more like an abortion, a human abortion that was being done in a demonic sacrificial ceremony. So this would have been of the highest type of sacrifice for the ultimate type of magical conjuring, if you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, people do it, man, I mean just look at the legend of the gollum, you know, And a gollum is basically like a servatory mixerraturs all the time. I made one for Jonvian. Yeah, most servitors are, you know, just for like, you know, finding a job. I've heard of people like making serviators to find parking spaces downtown because they work in the city. You know, they're hard to come by at nine o'clock in the morning, you know, stuff like that. So, but the legend of the gollum was a a some Protestant child basically like some some rabbis got busted doing a blood libel on some Protestant child, and this guy was going to go and report back to whatever kingdom or whatever, and and so the rabbis were worried, like, dude, this is going to screw everything up for us. We got to do something. So they created this gollum to kill the guy before he was able to relay the message, which they were successful at doing.
Speaker 5: You know, where's that story written.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's just a legend of the gollum. I got you, okay, you know, And they kind of worded differently now that this guy just all of a sudden like thought they were doing that, and that they were worried about anti Semitism. So you know, but I mean, yeah, blood sacrifice, I mean people do it, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, that would make sense.
Speaker 4: He said that that type of sacrifice is only done it was very expensive to hire the group to do that type of sacrifice to make that type of magical thing happen, and it was always for like heads of state type of level of they need this done, and they're willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. So it makes sense. It was a very bad time in this guy's life. He even acknowledged how he was a part of some horrible, horrible things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, professional magicians, like professional sorcerers.
Speaker 5: Hey, oh here the puppers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's dreaming right now.
Speaker 5: Oh kind do a.
Speaker 3: He's a pitboll He's one of he's one of the briefs splassified as a pit boull. I love, yeah, my favorite dogs too. Uh So, you know, like a professional source for like the going rate for like a blood sacrifice for like a chicken is like one to three thousand dollars, so you can imagine.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, So Sansoria practitioners are doing this just as a part of their religion. Meanwhile, they could fucking hire themselves out for one to three ko pop.
Speaker 5: That's legit.
Speaker 3: I guarantee some of these guys have clients. I'll guarantee it. I'll guarantee it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, there's been a few people talking about like child sacrifice and human sacrifice going on in like Haiti and some of the African regions. You know. And uh, I worked with this guy. I forget which island he was from. It was right next to Saint George. It's kind of down where like.
Speaker 5: You know, they're a Saint Lucian or Saint Thomas something like that.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're they're black, but they speak Spanish down kind of like by the Virgin Islands, I think, or Puerto Rican, all lot of areas, you know. But uh, and I wasn't even talking about magic, but he spoke human sacrifice and child sacrifice as like just something they did. It wasn't even like a conspiracy to him. It wasn't weird, it wasn't sensationalized. It was just like, yeah, yeah, that's just what they do, you know, Like it was just like no big deal to him. You know, he wasn't he was a Catholic, you know.
Speaker 2: So I mean just out of curiosity though, Like, all right, so I've always been very curious. Sean and I we just did a show a couple of days ago on you know, like sacrifices and offerings and stuff like that, but more on the dark side. If if all right, let's say, God forbid, I know that it goes on. I don't even like talking about it, but let's say that there is a baby sacrificed. Okay, I know that that is like the most pure thing that you can sacrifice. And they always talk about, you know, having the virgins and stuff like that. And this is the closest thing to the other side, so maybe that would work the best. I get that, But why exactly does a sacrifice work? Like can is there even physical terms to describe why that works?
Speaker 5: Good question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's definitely energy going on. But with blood, it's it's different, man, because, like I said, a couple drops of blood will double your potency of your magic. I mean it doesn't even take a lot, you know, just like a diabetic lancet, a couple drops you know, uh yeah, it when it comes to blood, I don't know, but there's something really special about blood, and it seems like it's more potent when you burn it, you know, like if you put it on like a like a piece of cloth or paper or parchment and you burn it, it just seems like it kind of transmutes it into something that's easier for the spirits to consume.
Speaker 2: So kind of like why a not to get conspiratorial here, but kind of like why a holocaust would work. Yeah, yeah, you know, totally burnt offering. I mean that's literally I.
Speaker 5: Found out that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, burn offering, app right.
Speaker 2: The only difference between an offering and a sacrifice is that the sacrifice is burned, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure there's like some some wars that carried out in a specific way just to cause sacrifice totally.
Speaker 5: You know, people, Oh, I see it.
Speaker 4: Look at the flower wars that were waged once a year by the Mayans, where they would go and enslave the local inhabitants only to perform sacrifices at their temples. There's one record of like what was like thirteen thousand in one day. Basically like every five seconds they were cutting a still beating heart out and it was a big, big ceremony that they did.
Speaker 5: It was like big, big recorded. You look at a what was the war? Every year the.
Speaker 4: Spartans waged a war on their hellet slave population because they outnumbered them six to one. So once a year they would like call the herd and they would just go on a rampage for like two weeks and just slaughter as many of them as they want and then come back. And they did that as a principle to their gods. There was a whole religious ceremony to like enact the war, and it was a whole thing. So yeah, absolutely makes been done for that principle.
Speaker 2: It makes you wonder though, like, all right, is this another reason why the military industrial complex wants to keep perpetual war going? Is that not a sacrifice.
Speaker 4: War pigs talked about, which is at black Masses at the same time they're talking about the war machine turning.
Speaker 5: Look, brother, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So so I'm a creationist, you know, like magic and astrology proves one percent the Earth is a creation prisoner is a creator one hundred percent. And uh so, you know, like Mars is not just like this dusty fucking rock, you know, millions of miles away. It's it's the literal god of war. You know. It is the driving destructive masculine and tustosterone driven that driving masculine force, you know. And when you look at America being the military presence in the world, you know, we have fifty states. That's five and there's been several times where we almost lost the state and we actually gained Hawaii and Alaska just to create this number. And I think even DARPA is said at the fiftieth latitude I think, and maybe longitude I forget. You know, you got the Pentagon five sided, you know, was it seventy seven feet tall? That's adds up to five. You know, even nine to eleven two thousand and one adds up to five. Five is the number for Mars, the god of war. America is the military force for the world. You know. The Vatican controls the world through spirit, you know, the Inner City of London controls the world through money, and America throws it controls it through military force. So yeah, I definitely think, you know, there's a reason for that.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, you know, because I just looked up because I was born in May and that's the fifth month, right, and so I was like, I wonder if the fifth month is also kind of in line with this, But May is it says it's ruled by Venus, So I guess that's not the same.
Speaker 3: No, but Venus and Mars are very closely related, and so I kind of wanted to talk about this anyway.
Speaker 5: So August is just for shits and giggles.
Speaker 2: It has to be Mars. Bro, there's no way to no.
Speaker 3: No, August is the is uh is it's it's half, it's uh, it's the sun and it's uh. It's basically Leo and Virgo is August. So anyway, I want to go and go talk about this anyway, because I think that magic and conspiracies go perfectly hand in hand together there. And it really bothers me that there's so much kind of superstition and discrimination and kind of hysteria in the conspiracy scene, you know. And I'm not going to poke fun at anyone, but there's also like a lot of kind of like Christian narcissism in the conspiracy movement, you know, especially when it comes to anything remotely occult. And I think magic and the occolet go perfectly hand to hand together. And uh so, let's take, for example, going to the miss let's look at the moon landing right.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: When they named they told us what their plan was when they named it Apollo. Are you guys familiar with the Apollo myth?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Wait, wait wait the Apollo myth?
Speaker 3: The Apollo myth? Okay, so, so Apollo and Artemis. Artemis is the moon, Apollo is the sun. Paula and Artemis they were twins, brothers and sisters, but they are also married. Now. Apollo chased Artemis across the sky, but he was never able to consummate his marriage, meaning Apollo never reached the moon. WHOA see what I'm saying, so here's and here's another thing too. And uh, you know how like all the Trutheris were talking about, Elon Musk was dressed up as Baphomett for Halloween. Yep, yeah, he wasn't dressed up like Baphamet at all. Dude. It's so stupid. And some of them I think were smart enough to know better, you know, you know, especially like some of the flat earthers. I feel like some of them were smart enough to know better.
Speaker 2: So shout out to the flat earthers.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So what did he have on his chest? He had a ram? What is the ram signify? It signifies aries? Yeah, you know, so what is aries? It's uh, first of all, it's a month of Aries, and it's also the god of war. What's Elon Musk known for? Do you remember that book written by Warner von Braun Mission to Mars or whatever, where they go to Mars and the ruler of Mars was the Elon?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did did you know that? Okay, so what's Elon Musk known for? He's known for wanting to go to Mars. All right. The color for Mars is red. He is outfit was red. The aries is the god of war, which is also associated with Mars. The ruling place it for aries is the planet Mars. He was dressed up as the Roman god Mars. He was dressed up as Mars, the god of war, and everyone thought he was dressed up like Bapphamint, you know. And it's and it's such face value thing, dude, It's like anyone who the thing is like, if you're an ocultist but you're not in the conspiracies, you're gonna miss it. If you're a conspiracy theorist and you're not into the occult, I feel like you should have still seen it, but you're probably gonna miss it. But if you understand both really well, it's face value. It's it's it's almost boring. It's like, it's like obvious what he was dressed up as, and everyone said it was Bahamint.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, there are a lot of Christians within the conspiracy realm, and the same thing goes, there's a lot of Christians within the flat earth realm, right so far and so whenever you see somebody dressed in all red, especially somebody like fucking Elon Musk who.
Speaker 3: With a horned beast with a horned beast.
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna think like that's that's probably where your mind goes.
Speaker 4: But the same time, evangelical Christians think that that's what Satan looks like.
Speaker 5: Is this goat figure guy?
Speaker 4: And it's like, no, homie, that's a picture that's based off of pan It's a whole other thing. You're thinking it because of a medieval manuscript. He doesn't look like that. It's the imagery, right, it's the symbolism. It's that knee jerk reaction that they've gotten ingrained into our heads.
Speaker 2: So let's look at Elon here for a second, though. I mean, given what you know of him, I mean you're also a part of the conspiracy realm as well. What are your initial thoughts? I mean, is this guy good?
Speaker 5: Is he bad?
Speaker 2: Is he just a wildcard joker kind of situation? What are your thoughts on Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying it at all. You know, and everyone thinks this guy is some type of genius. I've never heard the guy say anything smart in my entire life. In fact, why I hear him talk. He sounds so dumb. It gives me anxiety because I feel bad for the guy. He just seems like a lost little boy. I have the feeling his childhood was not very fun. I have the feeling, and I have the feeling he doesn't have a choice in the matter and he's stuck being Elon. I don't think he's driving the boat. I don't think he's a genius, and I don't think he's coming to save today. But that being said, it does seem like Twitter has more free speeds than any other platform. You might as well use it while you got it, because it's not going to be there forever.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I've always kind of had a similar you know, idea of Elon as well, because you know, you hear him talk and like I we listened to the whole Elon and uh Trump interview that they had on Twitter, and I was like, fucking tit tit tit tip tip today, Junia fucking spit it out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And I've never heard that guy say anything smart.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, I wouldn't label myself as a very intelligent person, So anytime somebody's even saying something slightly smart, I'm like, Okay, I guess I'll just go with it.
Speaker 5: You know, I still see him as a chaotic neutral. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like he has the capability of being a super villain tomorrow if he decides, but he also had the ability to like save the world tomorrow if he decides, and the fact that he doesn't and he's just kind of chilling in the middle. It's an uneasy it's not a trust or a distrust. So it's a weird chaotic neutral, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, it all it all came crashing down for me whenever he sent the car into space, right, and then there was the famous quote you can tell it's real because it looks so fake. I knew rate then that, like even he knew that it was fake, but he was fooling everybody else with going along with the story. So I had always kind of had a at least a speculative idea that this guy really isn't who he says he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's totally in better with the government, you know. You know, like every car that he sells, the government has to subsidize like ten fifteen thousand dollars per car because they suck so bad that they can't sell them for what they're wors because people won't buy them, So the government has to pay him like ten or fifteen thousand dollars per car for him to event and have him on the market and be able to sell them.
Speaker 2: So he's a scam artist, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You know, well, he's totally a scam artist. It was his name. Greg Reese did a video on the real Elon Musk. It was a five minute video, but it summed them up pretty quick.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: But you know, but the thing is is, like, you know, first of all, who cares, you know, like, I mean, most of these guys are full of crap, you know, I mean, most normal people, their day to day liars are full of crap. You know, at the moment, there's free speech on Twitter. You know, the algorithm is being slightly more fair on Twitter than anywhere else. You know, you like, you might as well just use the resource while you have it, and you know, it's just one of those things. But yeah, he's he's not one of us at all.
Speaker 2: No, So whenever they call him the richest man in the world, like I I never believe that either.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, there are trillionaires in the world, you know, like come on, yeah, the guy just made some money, like a few years ago, like twenty years ago. You know, like there are people that come from like old money that goes all the way back to like you know, a thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: You know absolutely, yeah, yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 5: That's he's from South Africa.
Speaker 4: Bro, there's when you talk about old money from South Africa, it kind of gets to an ugly point.
Speaker 5: The further back he goes, it really does well.
Speaker 2: And also, dude, you get into the whole just what was it his uh, his caretaker or his babysitter. You've seen that video where she's talking about like she believed that he was the Antichrist, Like from a very young age she thought that just a very different kind of child. I mean, what do you make of that? I mean, I don't know if you believe in Antichrist or anything like that. But is there something to it or is she kind of just a little nutty?
Speaker 3: I have the feeling he had an occult back as far as the Antichrist goes, yeah, I think it's kind of a more of a metaphor. I think there's been probably lots of Antichrist. Like here's the thing. Since I've been alive, Bill Clinton was considered the Antichrist. George Bush was considered the antichrist, Obama was considered the antichrist. Trump was considered the antichrist, Biden, you know, like they're all considered the antichrist, you know. So it's one of those things.
Speaker 6: Good point, but uh, but yeah, the fascinating thing about that story from his babysitter was how he had all these cool like relics that he played with, Like he didn't play with like action figures.
Speaker 3: He had like weird like little fucking voodoo stuff, you know, Like I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 2: WHOA Why?
Speaker 3: And part of that part of the story I think is probably pretty legit, you know, like I have the feeling he did it kind of come from a traumatizing childhood. He probably didn't get a lot of interactions. Seemed like he really wanted someone to play with, like from what she described. And I see that because he looks like a lost little boy. Like when you hear him talk, he seems like a sad and lost little boy. You know.
Speaker 4: I'll say this as far as the white population in South Africa as well, they some would call them borderline religious zelots because if you don't know, there's a civil war going on in South Africa right now between the white inhabitants and the black inhabitants. Long story short, apartheid is over, and the black inhabitants they're pissed about the way they've been treated for the last few years.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 4: And essentially the white people are saying, no, this is our land, granted to us by a covenant we made with God, you know, one hundred and fifty years ago. The black inhabitants are like, this is clearly our land. Get the fuck out of it. And it's gotten downhill very quickly. So the nanny again, like I said, most of the white inhabitants had that type of religious fervor within them.
Speaker 5: So for her to say that.
Speaker 4: Elon was the Antichrist because he was down with playing with weird religious relics and things like that at a young age.
Speaker 5: I could see that.
Speaker 4: Also, being a little bit of a you know, she might have been a little on the wild side, and the fact that he was even slightly different made her think, oh, he's obviously a demon.
Speaker 5: I could see that as well.
Speaker 3: Well. You know, allegedly she saw like some type of portal with some spirits coming out of it, and then she like freaked out. I think she like, uh said something about Jesus or something. Anyway, the portal closed up and went away, and he was like, oh, you didn't like my friends?
Speaker 5: Oh whoa, I didn't hear that part. Oh shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so it was more to the story than that. And okay, and that sounds like really fantastical, but you know I could see Fuck. I mean, have you seen what the guy's mom and dad looks like. I could see demons hanging out with that kid.
Speaker 5: I haven't, actually dud his mom is scary, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: Spirits are everywhere. I lived just a few minutes away from skin Walk around you by a few minutes, I mean literally down the road.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, we're gonna talk about that in a second.
Speaker 4: Hold on, it would either of you say that Elon Musk's parents look like they may be reptilian in nature.
Speaker 2: I will show you a picture and let you decide on your own. Because this woman is, uh, she looks she looks like she's up to no good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Now, secondly, you said you live by Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 5: Oh, we simply must speak about this. WHOA was a model?
Speaker 3: Look look how black her eyes are. And these aren't even bad pictures, and these pictures actually make her look pretty.
Speaker 2: Nice, right right, there's some without makeup dude that you're like, what the fuck is going on here? Like, look at this? What what?
Speaker 5: Ruela Deville dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and his dad looks even more evil if you see a picture of his dad with his mom together, dude, I mean just pure evil.
Speaker 2: Let's see the mom and the dad.
Speaker 3: It looks like all the good pictures are kind of scrubbed off of Google. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also it is Google, so it's kind of what you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: But wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, there's the one you could kind of.
Speaker 2: See, kind of has a Soros look to him.
Speaker 3: He Uh. If you guys like research like ritual abuse and stuff, the people that are accused of like cannibalism, they both have the same look in their eyes as the people that are accused of cannibalism and their whole ritual abuse cases. You know, they just have that look to their eyes, you know. And uh, if you look at like some of the ritual abuse cases out here in Utah, they have that same look, you know. And if you look at Elon, look at him dude, he's a sad, lost little boy. Look at that picture right there. He doesn't know what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 5: He's doing like long division right now. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh look, Elon Musk says he didn't have a happy childhood, you know right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he I feel bad for the guy, man, I don't I don't even think he wants to be Elon Musk. He probably just would rather just be loved, you know, a want and a lot of people just don't see it. They think he's like the super genius and he's totally not, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get into this whole Skinwalker Ranch dude, Like, so you you currently live not that far away or you used to?
Speaker 3: No, I love just right on the road front it basically, yeah.
Speaker 2: What kind of shit is really going on over there? Because I feel like TV likes to hype it up and other people that have gone there like to hype it up. Have you experienced anything like that?
Speaker 3: I haven't been to Skinwalker Ranch proper, And you have to pay money to go there to set an appointment and and all that. But you know, like there was a group of people and they went there with like some psychedelics and they're also like in the magic and the occult and air thing, and they went there specifically to do magic there and to kind of have a a an experience. And they said that, you know, the people that went there cleared all that energy out, and it's base. There's not really any energy there anymore. I don't know how true that is, you know, but you know, or how often they clear it out, because sometimes you have to do it multiple times to get rid of it if the energy there is really thick. But apparently there's nothing there anymore. That a bunch of the Indians went there and just spiritually cleansed the place, you know. So that's what I've heard. I haven't been there, but I'll say this. When I moved into this house, there was a really nasty negative entity here. And I've dealt with negative entities before, you know, and this one was way more persistent than any negative entity I've ever encountered before. And the residue in the house was thick enough to where because it's a hundred year old house was built in twenty seven and wow, so it had been here for over twenty years. Judging by the residue, probably over forty could have been here since the very beginning, who knows, But it was like way nastier and way more persistent. It kept trying to come back, which I'm not used to. Usually you get rid of them and then maybe you clean one more time and that's it, you know. But this one was like I had to keep kind of getting rid of it. You know.
Speaker 4: So you brought up the Native Americans are talking about skim walker ranch and you, having the wealth of knowledge that you have, what is your take on skim walkers in the Navajo tribe lore? And what type of magic do you believe they're tapping into in order to do this?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, See that's tough because I mean the Indian has lost a lot of their culture, you know, and so if we you know, like a lot of people don't know this. You know, white people were a bunch of tribes just kicking it in Europe, you know, then the Church came in. We were conquered. You know, if you look up like the churches of skulls all across Europe, that's basically what happened to us. And uh so, you know, so we lost a lot of our ancient ways, and everything that we have comes filtered through the church. So you know, it's it's hard to say, but I will say this, Uh, Indians are naturally proved prone to spiritual possession more than like other groups of people, you know, like I mean by far. And when you when you hear like the Indians like beating the drums and they start doing their chant it causes a shift in the atmosphere and you can you can feel the spirits coming. Spirits for some reason do like drums. There is something about hypnotic drumming and chanting and stuff the spirits do like and fire.
Speaker 5: Of course, Dude, I jam with pow wow drums.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that how weird that makes me or not, But dude, going in my car, I will put on like you look up pow wow like competitions where like different tribes will like do their drum beats and sing.
Speaker 5: And all that.
Speaker 4: Bro, that is some fucking hype music. I don't give a fuck with.
Speaker 5: Nobody says yeah and uh.
Speaker 3: And they do eat like like out here like Peote and San Pedro apparently out here sam Pere is actually it grows here in Utah and it's legal. So I don't know where I can find some but I'm definitely gonna you know, win and row.
Speaker 2: You let us know when you get your hands on some peyote. That would have to come at some point in my life.
Speaker 5: No, I just found a video on how to grow it in your own home, these small little things, a whole step by step got I'm like, wait what and it's like, yeah, you could totally just have these and you could just grow this plant in your home in your garden. I'm like, we could just grow peyoti.
Speaker 2: How long do you traditionally like trip on payota? Like how long? Is is it like six seven hours like a mushroom trip or is that what I.
Speaker 3: Would assume It's the same as mushrooms, is what I would I would guess there's a lot of I.
Speaker 4: Guess depends on how you ingest it, right, because you're talking about eating it, and it usually takes about eight hours to work through your system that way, depending on how you metabolize things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Sounds about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: With the Indians, you know, like so they do some psychedelic stuff, you know, they do that trance work with the drums and the stuff, and I don't no, man, you know, you know, because so much of our history has been wiped clean.
Speaker 4: So if I can break down for you a couple of things that I heard about with skin walkers in particular, could you tell me the type of magic that.
Speaker 5: They're tapping into?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: So this story was being told by a Navajo who was breaking all of the rules talking about it. But I don't know if he knows if he was being filmed or not, as he was talking about it with his boys, right, And the only reason he felt comfortable talking about it was because he had been trained from a very young age in how to combat dark magic or dark medicine within the Navajo tribe. So like he had been well versed on what to do, and so much so that he and his uncle and his cousins were like called to help people with skin walker issues, like his family was known for that within his tribe, which is dope and still to this day he's still alive.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: He said that there was this one house they were called. They said, this is the family land. There's an old shed in the back, Granddad's old shed, and nobody goes back there because there's clearly an evil entity back there. We don't fuck with it. And we need y'all go check it out. They said, dope, let's go.
Speaker 5: So they go. Long story short, when they get to the house, the door like bursts open, dark force.
Speaker 4: Goes whoosh out of it. Right, so, all right, there's evil afoot. We can clearly see this. Let's go in. They open up an old trunk, okay old, an old chest that they felt this was where the energy was coming from. Inside of the chest, there was human bones that had carvings in them. There was also a rag of some type and I don't know if it was a shirt, I don't know if it was a towel.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was a pillow, I don't know, some sort of cloth that was clearly blood soaked.
Speaker 4: But it was like old blood. This was like black. It was old and like you know what I'm saying, was not fresh. Nobody was living in this house, and they had to burn them. They had to do this whole ceremony. But carving into bones, especially human bones, now, he said that may have been a victim of the skin walker at some point, or he had to murder somebody and use those bones to create the medicine to become a skin walker. Because you have to like really have quote unquote skin in the game in order to go to that dark side of things. You don't just you don't just become a novice in the dark arts. As far as this is concerned, according to him, what by that description, what type of magic is this?
Speaker 2: Well, traditionally runes are carved out of bones, aren't they.
Speaker 4: But again Navajo, so that wouldn't be the Nordic runes. But is it the same thing, different languages. It's just the same type of vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, there's only so many magical techniques. You know, you're gonna see a lot of similarities, you know, with it. But you know, it's hard to say what happened to the person. You know, they could have just found those bones. It could have been a funeral, right, it could have been a bad person that got dealt with and that was their way of controlling it. You know, they could have even done that, plus use the energy to destroy a couple of more enemies. So there's a couple of legs. I wouldn't say legends, but his history, you know, when the Mormons first came here, like where I'm at, I'm in Roosevelt, Utah, and so just like thirty minutes east is Vernal and on on that road or path or trail whatever it was. You know, one hundred years ago to Vernal, there was a a group of Indians that were like really savage and aggressive, and the other Indians kind of like weren't really. I mean, I'm sure they interacted with them, but they were they kind of kept a safe distance from them, but they would like whenever they saw like Mormons traveling through there and and they saw them, they would like kind of hunt them down and kill them and scalp them. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing something similar to what that person stumbled on.
Speaker 5: Really, So that's the history orcal precedents.
Speaker 4: I've heard the same thing, right, They were enacting the dark magic in order to help the greater good for their tribe of keeping the white man at bay, and like I could see those types of things, but this was more of a modern day example. But like you're saying, so this is a touch on rune magic, I could see maybe blood magic being at play on that one as well. Yeah, room magic specifically into the bone carving like that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, a lot of people will carve runs out of bones or wood, but yeah, a lot of them. You know, I'd been carved in bones. Hey, Jonathan, can you pull up on Google right now? Churches of skulls?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can, absolutely.
Speaker 5: So there's one in Portugal.
Speaker 4: I think it is that the entire cathedral's made out of human skulls.
Speaker 5: I want to go check that, bitch out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude. They're all over the world, you know, and.
Speaker 2: So and here we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I thought there was only one of these. I know there's category like the walls are made out of them, and ship but churches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, churches, Look at this, even alters look at all this stuff. Yeah, so so look at this. Look how decorative it is? Now? Number one, who were these people? Where did they come from? If you like, send like a psychic tendril across some of these bones. There's a really kind of like noticeable psychic output coming from them, which tells me their last days alive were not very pleasant. But look at these bones. Now, ask yourself, how did they get the meat off those bones?
Speaker 2: How did they I don't.
Speaker 5: Have assumed bugs and shit personally?
Speaker 3: I look how clean they are? Dude? No, no, no, they were They were they were cleaned. I wouldn't be surprised if these people were eat you know, you know me, like how the Catholics like take communion, you.
Speaker 5: Know, right.
Speaker 4: But I mean, don't get me wrong, I've done skull preservation and stuff to like have deer mounts and ship I mean you put it in a bucket of beatles.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 3: Look at the one down here on the bottom, dude, that's like that's like three stories tall.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I mean how how long ago was that built?
Speaker 4: Those skulls have been exposed and cleaned for quite some time now, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I'm saying, is you know, like you're not just gonna find clean bones like that?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, I agree.
Speaker 3: I mean look at them, dude. I mean there's millions of them. There's millions of them.
Speaker 5: Yes, And dude, that's.
Speaker 2: Wild, dude, unreal, dude. I have never check some of.
Speaker 5: These places out. This is metalist.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah. And some of them actually have like altars where you can do magic and ship on them, you.
Speaker 4: Know in the church. Well I shouldn't be in New Orleans. Was used for magic in Italy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Italy. They're all over the world, man, and a lot of these people didn't even know where they're they were sealed off, and then they were renovating or remodeling the church and also and they're like, what the hell is this.
Speaker 5: Wild shit?
Speaker 3: Oh, but this is this is what the Catholics did to Europe. This is what they did, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you're saying that all of these skulls were the ones that didn't convert, so you built their churches out of their body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that converted eye.
Speaker 2: Some kind of. So it's probably safe to say that a lot of these are pagan skulls.
Speaker 3: I mean, they could they could also be Muslim. There was a lot of Muslims in Europe, you know. Muslim Islam is actually a European religion, so is Christianity. They don't come from the Middle East.
Speaker 5: So I see that especially in Spain too.
Speaker 4: When they eradicated the Moorish population out of Spain, which was predominantly Muslim, they were not very kind to them.
Speaker 3: You see this right here, This is just like you know what you're describing with the Indians.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh, dude, there's tons of skulls like this that are carved all over Tibet as well. It's like a whole thing they do with prayer, with the bones and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have like the skull calfs or they drink out of it and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those weren't murder victims. They were offered up in a ceremonious way. But that's different. That's the other side of the continent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a whole chandelier here of skulls and bones. Holy shit, dude, Wow, this is unreal and so yeah, you're you're not going to see that in the history books. I can imagine, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, I learned about this in high school, but I only thought there was one of them. I always saw one picture in a textbook.
Speaker 3: Dude, They're all over the world.
Speaker 5: That is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had the one in Italy, you know, in Poland.
Speaker 3: When we hear stories about how like the Mayans were sacrificing people and stuff, we're taking their word for it. The people that did that to humanity, we're taking their word for it. For all we know. They went in there, they sacrificed everyone, They stacked up all those skulls and bones, and then said like, oh, these people were savages. They were sacrificing people to the sun. God.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, it's easier to dispose of the negative entities whenever you're you're framing them in that way.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of pictures of them doing it like they're artwork, not European, just saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who knows? How is it how all those buildings are anyway? You know, like a lot of that stuff was built in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: So, and I also have a hard time imagining that everybody, so let's just I don't know, let's name just a pagan community. I have a hard time thinking that they were all doing the same thing, you know, like just grouping and in that kind of way. So look at it like this. You could say, all right, well, all the school shooters are traditionally young teenage white boys. Does that mean all Does that mean all teenage white boys are school shooters?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist, but all terrorists just happen to be of a certain that's the two aren't necessarily connected. Framing them a certain way is going to just make it look horrible, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Right right, So to call an entire people savage, you know.
Speaker 4: And I also don't like the groupings to the other that people do across pagan pantheons. Dude, Okay, Like okay, Greek to Roman, I get, dude, Nordic to Samerian is such a fucking leap of Oh this God, clearly this guy. Like, Okay, maybe there's a handful you could do that with, but not the entire pantheon or who married who, the storylines in that shit. But people will just like throw it out to me the exact same thing, and it's like, yeah again, that to me is equal to the Christians going oh, well it's a demon spawn and that bub bump bump.
Speaker 5: It's like you just took away the entire culture by saying, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, history is always written by the victors. We know this already, dude. This is why I question history as much as I do. It's always the good guys that come out on top. I mean, fancy that, you know what I mean. So, but speaking of demons, I you had mentioned earlier about how you have worked with demons before and how you haven't really had any bad experiences with that. I mean, so could you maybe describe that how you work with them and why you work with them, just to try and you know, so we can wrap our conspiracy mind around how maybe some of the elites or people of Hollywood or whatever are also using them, maybe in a different way.
Speaker 3: But you know, yeah, so there's a few things going on there, But I'll save like the elites and stuff towards the end there, I'll just talk about So Number one is, like there's a few different diffinitions of demons. In the Greeks, the word daemon is kind of referred to as divine intelligence, and you know, there's like a beneficial demon, and then there was more negative ones. Now, when when you're talking about demons from like the Bible, like the lyle or piemon or whatever, they're as azel as far as I'm concerned. A lot of these are just kind of like characters in the book that represent aspects of the human experience the skyclock, you know, like like all the religions and all of the secret societies and all this stuff. It's all based on astrotheology, you know, like like pretty much all of it is. So it gets kind of convoluted about that kind of stuff. But so what I consider to be like real demons is whenever there's a lot of trauma someplace, you know, like like a murder or a lot of abuse happens in the house, or a suicide, like what happened to me in an apartment. Uh. The it kind of creates this energy. It's it's almost like a tornado of chaos, and it will kind of keep attracting that kind of energy and affecting the environment. And then eventually it gets stronger and smarter. After it possesses a couple of people, it starts kind of learning like language, and it starts becoming more tangible. And I think a lot of like to me, like that's a demon. But the say, like the demons from the Croatia, like a Zazel Blile, you know, Bile, all those demons, I kind of can say of them more like I mean, it's hard to say, but one thing I do know is like they they do seem like their purpose is to serve the magician, you know, for lack of a better term. But yeah, I've never had a problem with them from a pragmatic standpoint. I think demons work really fast. From a pragmatic standpoint, you know, they won't like argue with you or anything with that, like you know, like but they work fast. And as far as like initiation and stuff, they don't have any restrictions on what they're willing to teach you, you know, or tell you or help you get good at and from, like like evocation and magic and just being interesting. They usually have you feel their presence a lot quicker in the temple. You can feel the shift of energy. And they usually have more of a unique personality to them. You can notice their personality a lot more. And they yeah, I mean they yeah, Like I said, they just kind of are a little bit more interesting than some other spirits. But like I said, they work fast. That's that's one thing I'll say about demons. They show up fast. They work fast, like if you have a goal you're trying to accomplish. And I think the reason why a lot of people there's two reasons really because the Abrahamic religions are so polarized. You have like a you have good guys over here, bad guys over here. Uh And and I think so like, well, like we're like a lot of like quote unquote white magicians will work with them. They'll like summon these angels and then they'll try to bind the demon and they'll braide them and a lot of the conjurations are like kind of curses towards them. They're like lashing at them, and uh, you know, I I wouldn't go that route to work with these guys because when you make enemies with something that's been around for god knows how many thousands of years and you can't see them, they have a pretty good leverage in that situation. You know, they got a little bit of a sneak attack. Uh. And then other people, like black magicians, a lot of a lot of black magicians, not all, you know, the more skilled black magicians are this quality, and mostly the younger ones. But they're really polarized or they're like where they they like being evil and dark and rejecting anything holy and and I think those people do kind of get consumed by black magic and demons and stuff too. But I think as long as you don't have any prejudices and you uh, you come from a place of authority, but not like superiority, I guess, you know, like like as long as it's just like dealing with people, you know, like certain people. You you know, if you're gonna be hanging out with like a biker gang, you're not gonna sit there and try to pump them, you know. At the same time, if they're like bad dudes, you're not gonna try to pretend to be like more evil and brutal than you are, because they're gonna punk you, you know what I mean. So it's just kind of one of those things where I think, as long as you come from a place of respect and you're not a polarized person, and you also have a healthy spiritual body, I don't think you have anything to worry.
Speaker 2: About, Jacob.
Speaker 3: I've never had a problem.
Speaker 2: Does this remind you of a very similar explanation from our boy Anthony, who channels the Reptilians. That's almost exactly the same explanation the you know, the relationship that you would have with them, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean it's been quite some time since we had him on not gonna lie. I've slept a good bit since then, so I don't remember everything he said about channeling. Well, he was basically said that you had to be available, right, you had to put yourself out there and pretty much leave all ego or preconceived notions of whatever behind, and you had to be willing to accept whatever they were willing to give you.
Speaker 5: I remember him saying that.
Speaker 2: And you couldn't be no bitch either, Remember, like he goes, well, yeah, I'm you know, because he was talking about his personality, how he has that dominant personality. You have to approach them with that, not in like he was saying, not in like a punk and punk kind of way, but more of like a they know that they can that you'll be able to handle whatever they're giving you. Otherwise they just won't work with you. So I don't know, it just made me remember that conversation with Anthony oh herey. So basically, all right, so you're working with if you work with demons, they don't necessarily work. How you know, somebody on the outside looking in would look at it, but just out of curiosity, this whole idea around working with the demons. Just to put it on, I hate bringing the logical into this because it seems spiritual and spiritual and logical don't necessarily always go hand in hand. But whenever you're working with like a demon, is that is that similar to like an eggrigor of a demon? Or are we talking about an actual entity that that does exist or does it exist as an eggregor?
Speaker 5: Good question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a good question, and it's a you know, it's it's loaded and convoluted at the same time. You know, it's just one of those things. So like, but is it though, Yeah, I mean it's it's an important one, you know, Uh, short answer, you know, who really knows. I mean we're talking about grimoires or written you know, five hundred years ago, maybe older. You know, the copies that we have were written five hundred years ago. But the uh, you know, there are seventy two demons of the Gaayisia, just like there's seventy two choirs of angels. You know, it's also seventy two angels in the Gaishia. There's seventy two angles of the zodiac, you know, and you know Carl Jung mapped out like seventy two different sections of the subconscious. So and when you think of like as above, so below, as within, so without, like if if they're not real or they didn't start off as real, because because someone easily could have channeled like a feral demon like I was talking about earlier, you know, something that just happened, and then stabilize those energies figured out what they're good at, because you can use like magnets and blood and stuff. They kind of see what they're polarized for, and then you just kind of channel their name and all that stuff and then work with them. They'll get smarter and better the more you use them. But but if you're looking at it, it's like a more like astrotheology. Like I said, there's seventy two angles of the zodiac. Angles and angels are kind of closely as far as words go, and then you have seventy two poirs of angels, seventy two demons of the Gaatia.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things where they easily could be an aggrigor of the skyclock and are subconscious and the way that our subconscious and is connected with the skyclock, you know, right. And they're all ruled by different planets too, you know, like like all the kings in the Goetia ruled by the Sun, and the dukes are ruled by Venus, you know.
Speaker 4: So we are talking about a metaphorical demon, not an actual.
Speaker 2: Demon, more of an energetic one though, right.
Speaker 3: That's what in the very beginning I was kind of separating like the different kind of like explanations of what a demon is you know, because like the first explanation I was talking about where it where they kind of are spawn out of like chaos and violence and suffering, and then they eventually get smarter and they grow and they start becoming more tangible, and they kind of eventually kind of become take a shape of like a form, you know, and they start you know, understanding language because they start possessing people, you know, like to me, to me, that's a real demon.
Speaker 4: And okay, so that's what my next question was. Now you're speaking of it as if it's a real physical demon, so.
Speaker 2: Or it incarnates as a physical thing, but on its own, maybe it is.
Speaker 3: So I'm talking about two different things here. So like the demon I was just talking about those those kind of feral demons. To me, like those are like real demons, and they're basically just like a natural byproduct of the human experience, you know, and the more you use them, you can eventually they can eventually start doing better things and not just be focused on suffering and stuff. But it's really bizarre with those. But with the like the demons in the Bible and the demons of the Goatia, I think there is more of a metaphorical, and they're kind of embodying the uh, Like I said, the aspects of the skyclock with the with the human experience, and it's kind of like anthropomorphized, you know. But again it's hard to say, you know, because short answer, no one knows, you know. But what I consider real demons are that byproduct of the human experience, they and their whole mission other than to feed off suffering and create more suffering, to feed on is to be more tangible. But the demons of the Croatia are not like that at all, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you don't believe Hell is a place.
Speaker 4: You believe that it's like a place you could be while on Earth, Like you could go through Hell and you can go through Heaven.
Speaker 5: You're of that belief?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Earth is Heaven and Hell all in one. Really gotchat, you know, I mean, and it could be simultaneously, you know. I mean. And the thing is is, you know, suffering is one of the main products of this place, like it's one of them. It's one of the main functions of this realm, is suffering. And I look at it like this, Like one of my first memories as a kid, I was like I don't know, like a year or so old, I got bit in the finger by a gerbil and I was like a little kid, a little tiny soft finger you know, took a huge chunk out. But I was in an unconscious state at that moment, and that suffering of being bit by the gerbil woke me up out of that subconscious state, and I all of a sudden became aware of who I am and my surroundings. I became more conscious and awake. So if you apply that to the macro level, I think that's what this realm is.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, just to try and maybe get a better idea of it. All right, So a lot of people will say, well, the real you comes out when you're drunk, right, but what's real? You know what I'm saying. Like, I know, Jacob, you hate that question, but like, look at it from this perspective. If the real you, if the real you comes out when you're drunk, So all right, so all other times that you're not drunk, that is the fake you. That's not the real you, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so like, is it kind of like this to where real in what way?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it going through you know what you're talking about, Like I think, you know, when you're getting drunk, you're shutting down the conscious part of your brand, and then the subconscious starts taking over, which is like ninety percent of your consciousness but you're unaware of and that's what kind of starts speaking out, you know, So right right, and like I said, Carl Jung mapped out sety two sections of the subconscious mind. There's seventy two demons of the Gaaytia, so it'd be pretty easy to relate the two together, you know, as being a different aspect of the human psyche, the human subconscious and the you know, seventy two angles of the zodiac, seventy two choirs of angels, you know, so I you know, part of me wonder is like if like because for each demon of the Gaastia, there's an angel that you call on for that that they go hand in hand. You're supposed to call in this angel and then buying that demon and blow and work with it, you know, which I prefer working with the angel separate and working with the demon separate. You know, to me, that seems like a better way of doing it. And then you get you know, instead of seventy two spirits you're working with, you know, you get well fifty.
Speaker 2: I feel like it would be a pretty interesting time to bring up your demon story to him then, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't really know if that would work out well, because he and I have very difference of opinions on a lot of things, like, for instance, the seventy two and there's an equal per My believes a third of the angels were cast out of heaven, not half, So there's a two to one ratio on that front. So like, I mean, I could, I could tell them the story, but I mean, I don't believe that he and I will have the same Well no, it's.
Speaker 2: Just no, no, it's just a different perspective, I guess of being able to look at it, you know.
Speaker 3: So when I'm talking with that too, I'm talking about the Goatia, which is basically like the magic of King Solomon right now. But as far as like yeah, the third of the angels, you know, and Lucifer and stuff, who knows, you know, because because there's like some historians to talk about like the fall of Lucifer is actually like a misunderstanding or a mistranslation. They're actually talking about a king that basically had a falling out with his people from just overstepping his power and stuff.
Speaker 5: So sure, and then the fact that.
Speaker 3: The Lucifer is also a title, like I think Jesus is referred to the lucifer a couple of translations, and I think even Moses is referred to as the Lucifer in a couple of quotes and maybe even a couple of apostles, you know, like so it when you have seen it with like Cristos the Christ's that's like the anointed, you know, it's one of those things because like the people that gave us the Bible gave us a certain translation of it, and that translation was kind of rewrote a few times, but even the original languages that were written in those people made those languages and then made the dictionaries to go with those languages, and then rewrote those dictionaries over time, and then translated to English and then retranslated it over time. So it's hard to say what the Bible is actually trying to tell us, like like are we talking about.
Speaker 4: You know, I respectfully disagree, And my reason for that isn't as actually faith based as it would lead on. So I'm a big person about context and historical context being a very important thing, like, for instance, cristos, the Greek word.
Speaker 5: There are some that means to rubb on the eyes.
Speaker 4: There's some translation that means to put on the skin, like a topical ointment type thing.
Speaker 5: Anoint meant type of thing. You see what I'm saying. So, but at the same time it can means something else, all right, annoying with oil.
Speaker 4: But then one hundred years and literally in one hundred a D it's used in a medical reference as a topical ointment.
Speaker 5: Is it topical or is it orally ingested?
Speaker 3: So like the phrase drugs, that's just one of the ways they administer drugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, but it wasn't used that way whenever at zero a D. The language translates a bit. It changes with time, and an example of that would be the difference between a butt dial and a booty call. Okay, now those words should be a neck and neck now hear me out now, okay, but booty call dial. Somebody reading a text two thousand years from now would look at that and mean, oh well, these clearly must be in the same thing.
Speaker 5: You could see it here it's like, no, a butt dial is not a booty call at all.
Speaker 4: Right, So when we look at these ancient texts, we need to look at the context and the time that to which they were written and to what audience. I'm very big about that one as well, because like, for instance, there's books that were written to a specific group of people. Now we can gain some wisdom from that excerpt, right, but understand that we may not need to apply that to our lives directly because that was written to a specific group.
Speaker 5: But that's it's all for another day.
Speaker 4: But when we talk about the language itself, we can now see because we have experts of the Greek language, and experts of the Latin language, and experts of the Egyptian hieroglyphs, and experts of Sumerian and Cuneiform b and they can all now attest to what the Bible's true message was supposed to be.
Speaker 5: It's a fascinating study, it really is.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, just before we even go any farther, this is not about who's right and who's wrong. We're we're talking about different perspectives here. So and I'm not saying that that's what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Full disagreement, that's all. No, I'm trying to bait a fire by any means.
Speaker 2: It's just you. You're you have a certain way that you were brought up with certain teachings, and that is truth, and that is history. And you've and you've done your your very best in order to like cement it within your own mind.
Speaker 4: There are there are all a time, I tried to disprove it by these means. I tried to find ways to poke holes and fallacies. Now pause. I also don't believe the entire Old Testament is a like verbatim story of how things took place. I believe that's like a bedtime story version of the actual events that took place. Just so we're clear on that. I believe it's like, like I've said before, how do you explain sex to a child? Okay, you don't tell them the ins and outs of it. You tell them, yeah, exactly, You tell them a story that they can manage and they can comprehend. It's not a lie, it's not a lie, but you give it to them in a way that they can process.
Speaker 5: I believe that's the Old Testament in a.
Speaker 4: Rightshell right well, and certain parts that are historical certain parts that are like bare bones outlines, and there's reasons for that, and I understand why there's controversy surrounding that as well, with all respect, I really get it.
Speaker 5: That's all right.
Speaker 2: And conversely, you would have people who are into witchcraft or Satanism or magic, and and there's different realms of thought. So it's not to say that somebody's right or somebody's wrong. These are different philosophies. Look at it that way.
Speaker 4: If you don't apply the Bible, then everything I just said doesn't matter. Like this is just my perspective on it, you know what I'm saying. So like when he's talking about these demons and stuff, I'm listening intently because I've never heard about certain things that he's been talking about.
Speaker 5: So like I'm listening.
Speaker 2: But it's not to say that every magician's gonna think the same as as Byron does either.
Speaker 5: I don't know, right, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't even talking about the fallen, you know, like the Watchers either, you know, so there's a you know, because I'm talking about the magic of King Solomon, you know, it's a little different.
Speaker 4: Right now, I do want to ask you about the magic of King Solomon in particular, seeing as how you know about it. The Freemason reference it a good bit, right. The Illuminati referenced it in another way when they combined forces. They kind of brought in a couple of different esoteric things, but the lesser and greater Keys of Solomon seem to be very very important into them. The Kabala's referenced a couple of times. What do you know about all of these things and how do they all connect to those orders?
Speaker 3: See, this is actually what I really wanted to talk about. Fucks too, you know. So all right, so one thing I want to go into, I guess go into Kabala first. And this doesn't mean like Abala is evil just because they have used it in this manner. But you know, the heliocentric model a big maybe not in the beginning because it took like five hundred years to really kind of craft the heliocentric model, but a lot of it was borrowed from Kabbala. What we have today, you know, like if you know it's like all the six six sixes in the heliocentric model that the Sun is sixty six thousand, six hundred miles away from the Earth, the angle is sixty six point six degrees. The formula for curvature is eight inches per mile square. Eight inches just happens to be point sixty sixty six of a foot. Even even NASA, if you spell out the whole word, adds up to six hundred and sixty six.
Speaker 5: Uh, I've never heard that. I just checked that.
Speaker 4: When the Sun is ninety three million miles away from the Sun, the Earth is that far away. Oh excuse me, Yeah, the Earth is no ath to your point, it's nine three point six y nine.
Speaker 5: So I mean, shit, no, I those are all divisibles of three and six dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, I met the I met the velocity. I met the orbital velocity the Earth going around. Sorry, yeah, yea, that the brain fart. So I'm glad you caught me. So people, so I didn't lose my street credit with the flat earther is listening, you know, no doubt bro.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Also, even the concept of the sphere, you know, comes from the spheres of the Kabala. The Earth is in the Sun, is in the center of the tree of life, you know. And you know, like I said what I said earlier, how six sixty six is the number of the Sun, like in planetary magic that the magic square for the Sun adds up to six hundred and sixty six, and it's six by six, six numbers going this way, six numbers going this way. Now here's an interesting thing. This is the one thing that I haven't heard a lot of truther Is go into, and I was really hoping to get into. It was when you cross the abyss, like you pass, you go through at and past the Abyss. It's pretty much the only part of the tree of life that really has like a warning to it that if you don't have your ego and check, you'll pretty much destroy yourself. You'll be like kind of like devoured by these energies and just be like lost in the abyss. If you don't have, if you don't like shed your ego before you you cross the abyss. Now space is the abyss. Basically, it's basically kind of what they created when they came out the heliocentric model. And so when you look at like the heliocentric model was to kind of create this materialistic, atheistic physical mindset, you know, so basically it's basically trapped most of humanity, not all, but a lot of humanity is trapped in this egoic mindset because of the mindless materialism that we're in, and a big part of that is because of like evolution and the heliocentric model and so like. Like I said, the only part of the treo lot that really comes with a lot of warning is crossing the abyss because you have to shed your ego before you do it. Where we're lost in the abyss right now, but we're also trapped in the ego at the same time. It's a really clever way of kind of cursing humanity and a lot of Truthers and flatter because I've never heard any of them mention it, and they it just kind of went over their head. And there's probably someone out there who's already talked about this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But well, let me ask you this. As as far as the Tree of life, I know that that is a a cabbalistic thing, right, Well, is that also related to yid yoursel within Norse mythology? Is that just a different kind of story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot of these there's there's a lot of these. Are the are the same, It's indest is a little bit different because the Earth is in the center, and then some of the realms on idrisill Uh are kind of more dark and negative, like you have the dark elves and machine elves and stuff like that, and the ice giants and stuff, and others are like the light elves and fairies and you know Alice guard and you know. So it's not an apples to apples comparison, but it's uh. But you know, there, there's it's it's it's similar enough to where yeah, I think, so okay, okay personally, so somebody, some of the armchair cults would probably argue with me on that, but whatever, they can eat a dick et a dick bitch.
Speaker 2: So the the idea around the you're saying from your perspective as to why you you're a flat earther, right.
Speaker 3: I prefer geocentrist planar form geocentrist, because when you say the word flatter Earth, they just shishka Bob's people's brains and their heads explode.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a trigger word these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it probably comes with that egoic sense of what I was talking about earlier, being lost in the abyss and trapped in your ego.
Speaker 2: So you're a geocentrist as opposed to a heliocentrist. Let's just put it in those terms. So you're saying that according to NASA and their their dimensions of Earth away from certain stars and certain planets and stuff like that. It, I mean, it couldn't just be a coincidence that there's a lot of six six to six and a lot of like satanic shit that's involved in the uh, you know, the distance away from all these places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, some flatters even associated to here leocentric model with the Antichrist because of all the six six sixes and how it's taken so many people away from the Creator, and even the people that believe in the Creator are still kind of lost in the abyss. I still don't know, you know, they don't have like a real connection with the Creator, you know.
Speaker 2: So I guess my idea behind all of that six six six numerology, so to say, would be that, you know, six six to six, it's not a crazy fraction. It's two thirds.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: If we're talking about you know, nine twenty sevens well, I guess that would be one third. But like, what are you doing if we're talking about some kind of like crazy if we're talking about like some kind of like crazy fraction or whatever. It would be a little bit more obvious that, you know, do you know what I'm saying, Like it just seems like two thirds is a pretty easy fraction that would be commonly seen within the realm of reality.
Speaker 3: There almost be a connection there with the way Jacob's talking about with you know, a third of the angels falling, because that would leave six, you know about sixx point sixty six six left point three three three would have came down here.
Speaker 5: You know, that's true.
Speaker 3: So there there there could be a connection there too, you know. I mean it's hard to say, you know, you know it's this realms are real mindful. There's a reason why, you know, you know, like some cultures would call it maya this the earth, if you know, and it means illusion. You know, the matrix is just one big mindfulg you know. That's just how it is.
Speaker 4: I actually, it's almost keep in mind, the numbers mean different things for different cultures. Right in the Chinese culture, four is the unlucky number, not six. Right in the western side of things, the European Mesopotamian area, that the number six. It seems to be like the number of X or y or z or something that could be this or could be that. I remember hearing certain people go on these pastors would go on these rants about how six was the number of the earth, that was the number of Satan, because Satan and has a dominance.
Speaker 5: Over the earth right now. Seven is the number of gods, the number of holiness, and all these things. I don't believe any of these.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen actually did any kind of research into numerology, although they may have found like a kernel of truth somewhere that they decide to like mention.
Speaker 5: It's like how many examples are there that you're pulling from? You know.
Speaker 3: You just have to kind of keep it in a mental post it in your brain, you know, and you have to kind of eat the fruit and throw at the peel when it comes to a lot of this stuff. But you still have to be kind of flexible and open minded because more information might come later, you know, Yeah, especially when you're on the right path. You know, more information will just just fall right on your lap when you're on the right path, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's it attracts itself to you.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a real mind fuck, you know, and a lot of the heliocentric model came from the Catholic Church, you know, which is really weird. And even the Big Bang theory came from a Catholic priests, a Jesuit Catholic priests.
Speaker 4: So many people don't know that. It's like they're like, oh, I've never met a Christian that believes in the Big Bang. I'm like, first of all, right here, secondly a priest came up with it, but all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: The thing is, only only some Christians, you know, don't believe in the current model. Only some of them, you know, like very few Christians, you know think the Earth is like six thousand years old. But no one really knows how old this place is, how long we've been here. You know, you can't just find a bone in the dirt and be like, oh, yeod, it's you know, eleven million years old. You know, they don't know, they don't know shit, you know, like, but but we want to know, you know. And and science has this real arrogance to them where they don't like unanswered questions and they're right, and they'll attack you for it until they're proven wrong by enough people. To where they have to fucking change their theory.
Speaker 4: So what is your take on archaeology, especially when we talk about the realms of ancient magic, right because a lot of these things were discovered from old manuscripts, old books, old talismans, things like that, So archaeologists and anthropologists had to be the ones to decipher that and decode It's that we could even have this discussion right now.
Speaker 5: So where do you believe the archaeology fallacies start.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it starts with Knaea farm and Egyptian hieroglyphics and some of the South American architecture.
Speaker 5: So the fallacies start immediately.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that a lot of these sites. A lot of these sites were built in the eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, so when.
Speaker 4: The archaeologists claimed that the so we're talking like when we say ancient magic, you're talking about like five hundred years ago ancient.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I like a lot of those manuscripts, like the lesser ks All stuff, allegedly it's like five hundred years old, but it could be older. But you know, it's hard to say, you know, because I mean the Catholic Church, the Vatican is it like, are responsible for a humble number is ninety five percent of our ancient documents, but scholars say that it's over ninety nine percent.
Speaker 5: When you say our do you mean humanities the Western world?
Speaker 3: Yeah, humanities, ancient knowledge, Yeah, it comes from straight straight from the Vatican.
Speaker 4: They created about the Vedix, though, do you believe they account for like a history of at least that side of the world or I also fairy tales.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's as old as you would think, because the British has been in there late seventeen hundreds early eighteen Hunters wiped a lot of people out, took all their books, all their doctrines, gave them the whole new ones in the Middle East. The Middle East was completely empty in the eighteen Hunters.
Speaker 5: No one was there.
Speaker 3: What people called Jerusalem now it wasn't even called Palestine. Like a bunch a bunch of like the British and the Zionists and everything. They were trying to figure out where are we going to put Palestine and then they came up with what we call Palace. What's Palestine now Israel, you know, But but before that it was Al Kutz, but only like a thousand people lived there. In Jerusalem, only like a thousand people live there. It's completely empty in like eighteen sixty completely empty. No one lived there. Bag Dag, which what we call Babylon, completely empty in the eighteen hundreds, completely empty, not a person there.
Speaker 4: So hold on the temple of Nebukonezer that Saddam Hussein had rebuilt and found all the old artifacts and all of these things.
Speaker 5: That's complete horseshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, absolutely, yeah, yeah. So, And this is a real issue because you guys are probably familiar with like the whole Tartaria thing.
Speaker 4: A lot of the whole lot were we have tried to have someone come on to go into depth about what Tartaria is and isn't because there is historical precedence because the Mongols were also called the Tartars and what we now call Mongolia, and a lot of northern China and a lot of that area of Russia was called Tartaria. But somehow a mud flood gets mixed into this and somehow that's also Tartaria. Then I hear things about these ancient buildings that were allegedly built two hundred years ago ago, but some saying that they're actually thirty thousand years old, and somehow they survived the mud flood.
Speaker 5: I don't we need to have that conversation, but nobody has came on to have it.
Speaker 2: We understand the basic concept behind tartaria, but we haven't had somebody describe it in detail.
Speaker 3: So all of this stuff, what really started it started it was new chronology and what happened there was at the fall of the Soviet Empire. They had been brainwashed so hard and given a false history to the point where they're like, we have no idea what's real. Let's apply what I don't know what the Russian term for it is, but it translates into Russian critical thinking. Let's apply Russian critical thinking to our history and see what we can prove for a fact. And it really wasn't a lot. This is where a new chronology comes from, and a lot of it comes from like anatolely Famenco. But he's not just one person, He's a thousand people, and they were going over all our historical documents everything they could. He was a mathematician and he was applying like the skyclock and eclipses because that was something that was kind of reliable. It's like you know, if you if you remember in the Bible, Jesus was crucified to a certain eclipse, and he did the math and he found out that Jesus was actually crucified like around like ten thirty five. And so when I first kind of got my my penis wet on, the whole New Chronology thing was believe it or not, odd, it's odd. It was a Christian guy made a documentary called Ancient Aliens Debunked back in like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, and most debunking documentaries are really stupid. It's all just like straw manning and gas lighting, and you know, like you just watched like a nine to eleven debunking video and it's like literally the most god awful piece of trash will ever see.
Speaker 5: And hey, now that's what was my red pill moment. Don't be talking shit about those old school YouTube.
Speaker 3: Night Oh no, no, I'm talking about nine to eleven d bunking documentaries.
Speaker 5: Oh the ones talking about the.
Speaker 3: One yeah, like the pancake theory and stuff.
Speaker 5: That really was the first video that did it for me.
Speaker 4: I was a freshman at high school and someone like said, Joe, check this out and looking back on it, that was such dog shit animation. The video quality was asked, the audio sounded like he was talking through a fucking tube.
Speaker 5: But Bro, that was the moment, you know what.
Speaker 4: I mean, and I know exactly Tom about there was the people that came on just to shit all over it. When it's like, bro, have you done any of the math he just talked about that shit made way too much sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally, So ancient aniens debunked. And it wasn't even so much that he's debunking ancient aliens and stuff, but he showed like realistically, like how this stuff was done. Like he showed uh videos in like the nineties of like you know these Arabs like making these cement blocks to uh to to build some of these newer monuments they have in Egypt and stuff, and they've actually X rayed blocks from the Great Pyramids and they are a geopolymer. Some men. There's stuff of filling they have like like grass and stuff on the inside there's stuffed with like fillings. So they were But another good one they had in this documentary was this guy. He was a construction worker and he was building these giant mega liths in his backyard all by himself, like seventeen thousand pound blocks, twenty thousand pound blocks. He's moving completely by himself. And he would do it was just like a pebble. He'd put a pebble like right on the center of gravity and he would just scoot the block over where he goes.
Speaker 5: And he was British, dudent.
Speaker 3: This guy wasn't British, he was American. But I'm sure other people are doing it now, because i mean this is ten years ago, ten eleven years ago, you know. Yeah, and this guy like moved a whole barn by himself. He lifted it up and moved it by himself, just one man. And he was building, you know. And and this documentary also showed videos of the guy building Cora Clett Castle basically using the same techniques.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you brought up Coral castle now.
Speaker 4: He claimed that he was using electro magnetism to not only move the coral but cut them, shape them everything. He said that somehow that was the secret of the Egyptians, right, But then I've also seen this. It was a British too, But you're right, I seen an American guy do it too. But basically He had like a whole situation with two by fours just around this massive boulder that he claimed to have cut by very simple tool means, and he was moving it. He was rolling it like ten yards with like just one hand because of his knowledge of physics and how to get an object in motion will stay in motion the whole nine yards. Yeah, and so when these people talk about was alien technology, it's like, no, it may be lost technology, but it doesn't mean that it was beyond human scope. Like humans have done really badass shit, Like I don't know if you know what I mean, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I mean they're basically just like doing judo where they're just like manipulating that apex you know that center point, Yeah, of gravity, you know, if you want to call it gravity. But yeah, and so then so then like right around the same time, like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, Cliff High did a video or an interview where he's talking about new chronology. So like, so this is like right after I saw ancient aliens debunked and I saw these like legitimate techniques that you could use to build this stuff today, and then I saw Cliff High talking about new chronology and Anatoli Famenco and then it really just clicked and like the first people that were talking about this stuff were debunking these ancient sites and even like in Iraq and stuff, you know how like Isis was blowing up these structures and smashing him with sledgehammers. Yeah, do you know did you watch any of those videos when they smash them with sledgehammers. They're made out of reinf on the inside, it's reinforced rubar rebar, which means those statues had been made after like eighteen fifty eighteen sixty. You're probably made eighteen eighty.
Speaker 4: So the story behind that, and actually we will be doing an episode on this very soon. Did y'all know that the owners of Hobby Lobby got in some serious trouble recently because they lobby Well, the owners of Hobby Lobby are devout Christians, right, it's a big, big deal.
Speaker 5: It's a Christian known company.
Speaker 3: My logical supplies from there. Whenever I eat candles and boxes or anything.
Speaker 5: I go to Holly On man, fucking right, dude. So so here's the deal.
Speaker 4: They are in some hot water right now because apparently they through a channel which we're going to go into helped fund isis because they were buying black market artifacts from the temple, from the castle that Saddam Hussein had built. They were buying them on the black market. They paid like two million dollars for a shard of the original story of the Epic of Gilgamesh and they put it on display in the Museum of the Holy Bible. Right, So when the time came in, Iraq kind of got well high rego. We got reses at least beat them down.
Speaker 5: To where they weren't really a threat anymore.
Speaker 4: Iraq started to try to put together that museum again, but this time they put out fake artifacts because they were worried a that they would get stolen or damaged, and B they couldn't fucking find them because the black market had already taken them all so too. And I'm not sure where the video you're talking about was shot. If it was around that timeframe when it was the fake ones that were out there, that could be the explanation.
Speaker 5: But if it was prior to that, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, they still like even when you see like them, like first escavating these statues, they look brand new, you know, you can you can just tell by looking them. They look brand new, even in like the black and white videos when they're first excavating them. But uh, but yeah, so I saw each anali as de bunked and he, I mean, he shows them building these giant blocks for the pyramids, and uh, and how they're made out of geopolymers and you look at I forget if it's Puma punku or Machi pichi, but it was just giant h blow. Yeah, but you could totally tell that's a cement. And they were made with a mold like those were not carved each individually like that. You can just tell by looking at them, you know.
Speaker 5: And they can track the stone and see it's one solid piece.
Speaker 3: Though, No, there's no way, I guarantee you, I guarantee you. Okay, I'll guarantee you. No one could do that. And but it'd be way too easy.
Speaker 5: To do it with what do you believe on the Easter Island heads, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't know, but that's been that's closed off now you can't even go visit it. You can't go. Yeah, apparently it got closed off a few recently.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, the past couple of years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was that because the COVID or some shit.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what. Uh okay, but but I wouldn't be surprised if the whole concept of New Chronology had something to do with it, because, like I said, people started realizing there's something weird with these with a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they found there's bodies attached to them.
Speaker 3: Oh is there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They they recently started like for some reason everybody, Yeah, yeah, under the ground.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, these heads are super cool. No one thought to dig into if there was anything below the neck.
Speaker 3: Did you see that documentary where they were showing how you can move those how they tied like big ropes to them and they're all just like walking it into place and stuff. Yeah, kind of what we're talking about, what we were talking about earlier, you know, and so so so then you know, the early videos of New Chronology was all about this kind of stuff, showing like all these kind of like hoaxes and how a lot of these sites were built because they took videos and I mean had videos, but photos of them building these sites. You know, when you look at like and and to really understand what you're even looking at, you have to look at like mining sites in the early eighteen hundreds because a lot of these places they were mined, and after they were done mining them, they basically turned them into a tourist attraction. You know. They like if you look at before and after videos our pictures of that with a hepsat Sue the temple Hepsatshu temple in Egypt. That that's a real obvious one. You have to see that. So you know, it was all meat and potatoes. People are just sing some one of.
Speaker 5: The one that was carved into the side of a mountain or non thing of Petra my bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's another one that you know. But anyway, that was another mining site that they carved into. You know, oh wow. But they it's not just Egypt either, I mean, it's it's Greece, it's China. You know, like a lot of those big Buddha statues, like a lot of that, Like they mined the side of a mountain and then they built a statue there and decorated it, and you know, now it's like an ancient site and it wasn't. It was just a mining site because you can't just build a city on there because it's unstable, okay, and so you know, like so they're you know, twenty fourteen to like twenty sixteen, all this new chronology stuff was coming out, and it was all solid meat and potatoes, meat and potatoes, you know, all stuff that's really solid. Then all of a sudden people got to look at like the uh World's Fairs, and then it just kind of started evolving and evolving and evolving into we couldn't build this today? How could they build this with horsts and buggies? We couldn't build this today, you know, Like how could they build this in a hundred years?
Speaker 5: It's like, we really could build that today very quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, And that was a lot of these people dont understand, Like dude, like parts of the East Coast were settled in the fifteen hundreds. Uh, like Petersburg, Virginia, that was settled in sixteen hundred, right, you know, so like up to like the World's Fair, you're telling me in two hundred years, they couldn't build a city, you know. And then like a lot of the reason too, is like they're so decorative, right, but that's just a facade. Behind that facade, it is just a regular ugly brick building, right, I think that it's just a decorative, the sad of it are. And there are catalogs in the eighteen hundreds where they're selling those facades and a lot of them are made out of cast iron and all that stuff where you can buy. You can look at these these catalogs and you can compare it to each building that people call tartaria. And look at these catalog full of these like if ornamental pieces for these facades, and you can find them in each and every of these buildings, you know, Like so there is a paper trail of them building these just like you know, people think that you know it.
Speaker 5: Was so tell you what.
Speaker 4: So we don't have many occasions, though, in our modern day, for us to throw together like an elaborate insta city, you know what I mean, with all the bells and whistles and shit. But I'll tell you one example that happened pretty recently. And if anybody really wants to like go into the type of logistics that it would take to pull some shit like that off, and how well, who's got the money who could pull it? We couldn't even all right, There was a wedding recently in India. I don't know if y'all heard about it, but it's essentially like the biggest wedding of the century. The equivalent of Indian corporate royalty married the actual equivalent of Indian royalty, and like anybody who's anybody in that entire fucking subcontinent was there and it was a whole thing. The amount of elaborate, just over the top shit for this wedding, big dog.
Speaker 5: If we wanted to pull.
Speaker 4: Off a World's Fair, we could really do that and it would look like some next level Martian shit and people wouldn't even be able to tell the difference because of Ai.
Speaker 5: Gonna be real with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, look at all those giant cities in China right now. They've built those up in just a few years, and there's no one even living there. But no one there's a you know, there's a bunch of them, just giant cities. You know, they look like New York. No one's living there, Japle architecture, no one's there completely. I mean they built them in just a few years. Yeah, absolutely, man. And even Dubai, you know, like that was most of Dubai was built.
Speaker 4: Like thirty years perfect example, look at Dubai as an example, Look at Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, Vegas was just a desert that was.
Speaker 4: A watering hole in the middle of bum fuck nowhere that some mafia bosses got together and was like, hey, boys, I got an idea.
Speaker 5: Let me cook with this one, but I promise it's gonna pay off.
Speaker 4: And then thing, you know, Vegas became one of the quote unquote wonders of the fucking world.
Speaker 5: Yeah we could do things, man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, so like with with the whole New Chronology versus the whole Tartaria thing, there was a The thing that bothers me about it is, first of all, there's a lot of meat potatoes, like New Chronology is legit. But the thing is Anatola Fumenko because he's under supervision of the Russian government. There was a couple of things that he basically says, but he doesn't say, like he can't just come out and say that like all of Eastern Europe was Muslim, but he tells you like all the coins were Muslim, or you know, say like there's no god but alla. The king's crown has Arabic writing on it where it says there's no God but Alla. The swords all the soldiers have you know, from way back in the day, all have like Arabic inscriptions on him. How there's like you know Allah, you know and all that. And do you know that the Catholic symbol for the alpha the omega is completely like apples to apples, comparison, like perfect double of the The symbol for Allah, the alpha and omega for the Catholic Church is completely identical to Allah.
Speaker 5: I've never heard this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and the and like I said, like, none of these coins exist in the Middle East. None of these swords exist in the Middle East, but they're all over Europe, all over Europe, you know.
Speaker 4: No to that point, damn, I wish I had my sword in here. I have my night fighting sword and my Boohert ship, but I don't have my Marine Corps sword. So I to your point, even on military blades today there is a star of David at the base of the hilt with a Damascus logo. And if you look at what that means, somehow it relates to Damascus steel, which, by the way, none of these blades are Damascus steel. They don't have any of the cool wave patterns any of the cool shittycy blacksmiths do. They do have some etching in them that make them ceremonial swords and all but across all military branches.
Speaker 5: And I've even seen other countries have that on it.
Speaker 4: Why is there a star of David that's supposed to be something connected to Damascus swords in government issued I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 5: It's interesting connections, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: And so the thing with new chronology was it they weren't finished with it. It's still we're still learning about it now. And then everyone just kind of got derailed and it kind of evolved into like basically ancient aliens for flat earthers, where we couldn't build these today, you know. But but none of them are actually doing the actual research in the footwork. Here's another thing, dude, Like Uh Muhammad is mentioned throughout the whole Bible. But but they but they changed they changed the Uh the definition in all different that changes the transition all throughout the whole Bible. In some places it says the desire, in other places it says the precious you know. But it's not just Mohammad. The Mohammedans are also in the Bible.
Speaker 5: And when you when you go never heard any of this, bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, this is legit. Like like I said, the symbol for alpha and omega is a law and is the the godly and the uh, and a lot of it was uh in the Bible. They switched a lot of the ease or these.
Speaker 5: All depending on the language. They didn't have vowels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I know, I'm talking about the translations talking the people that that basically wiped out all of Europe and then rewrote our history.
Speaker 5: Right. No, no, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, like the original didn't have the vowels, so when it got translated to this language versus that language, it would have that type of vowel versus this type.
Speaker 5: To your point, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 3: But but but even uh, even Viking swords up in like Norway and stuff, they all they still have like Arabic writing, this is no God but allah. And I think the Thirteenth Warrior is basically about that. Those archaeological finds, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: We recently had somebody on the show talk about how pretty much all language, therefore all religion, therefore all culture goes back to the Phenotians or the Phoenicians.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how people pronounce it. I've heard it both ways. I like to say Phoenician.
Speaker 4: But basically if you look at their alphabet and you look at it in as compared to Latin, Greek. I heard him say Sanskrit. I heard him say what was the other language of genth That helped me out. He basically broke down every thought on it aside from like the Asians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got into like Latin and Greek and Phoenician and like basically Hebrew, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And well what we call Hebrew today was actually like like the speakable and writeable Hebrew was arabad r. Yeah. It was created in eighteen ninety by this one guy and he and he based off of Arabic, and basically the global language is basically Arabic. And they kind of splintered off later on. But there is even a group of Christians they got wiped out during World War two around Germany, and they were called the Alamani. They're a Christian but they they and they and they referred to God as Allah, but they were Christian, but they were completely wiped out. I think the Russians wiped them out of the Communists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people don't like knowing that Russia was actually on the side of the Nazis until they flipped on the agreement, but like, yeah, the Russians did some heinous things during World War Two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Well, look, there's something that I kind of wanted to maybe tie into all of this though, Like, you know, I'm obviously I'm somebody who questions history quite a lot, and regarding whether some of these things are hundreds or thousands or millennia years old or whatever, I mean, does that doesn't necessarily take away from the symbolism and that symbolism that you would use in magic or in prayer or anything like that, right, Like, they still hold the same value regardless of how old or young they are anyway, Right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's a good point because, you know, like because because I look at like like religion and it's sort of like an interface to the to God, like an interface to the divine, you know, where once you start doing the work and you start like you know, like working through these currents that you start kind of peeling through these layers of the onions and you kind of get to the true source. You know that I just kind of look at them as just an interface and as long as you actually do the work, you can you can get to what's really going on. But yeah, and so it's a real mindful because you know, like the Canada Forum wasn't even discovered until like nineteen hundred, nineteen ten or twenty or something.
Speaker 4: Bro I was just saying that the other day, all these people having these like vast insights of the ancient Samaran tablets. It's like, y'all realize, we couldn't even read that until the nineteen fifties, right, Like we didn't even know how to translate it until the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and uh, and then you look at like the Vatican and stuff. They didn't discover quote unquote discover quote ute unquote ancient Roman, Ancient Greece into like the fourteen hundreds. Like, how are you going to lose the culture that built you?
Speaker 4: You know that you came out of you know, like they claim that they don't like to make this claim, but here's what happened. The Greek Empire became the Greek Orthodox Church, right, That's what happened to the Eastern Roman Empire, the Roman Empire became the Roman Catholic Church. They already had their outposts set up, they already had their networks, they already had their followers.
Speaker 3: Like everything that we know about this stuff comes from the Vatican. So you're trusting the people that did those horrible atrocities to humanity. That's who you're trusting, you know, And you can't trust these people. They literally they pulled some sneaky little card where they claim ownership of God's creation and that's why they run the world. They filed some crazy document like a thousand or two thousand years ago, and that's why they think that they run the world.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: So modern archaeology is taking place right now that does to oberate certain stories.
Speaker 5: What is your take on that. I don't mean like carbon dating. I'm not talking like dinosaur I no, I wis let's talk.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. If your timeline is already jacked up, and you find a piece of pot in the ground, you're going to associate it with that jacked up timeline. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You brought up like the city found in sixteen hundred, for instance, right, so, like we do believe that that city was founded in America in the sixteen hundreds. Yeah, that the people came from England allegedly before that. So I mean, do we believe that at least that happened or is.
Speaker 5: That also Vatican lies?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So like where where does it begin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's hard to say. Uh, there's at least like some record, I guess, you know, at least the buildings and stuff were there, you know. But you know, once you go past a photographic record, it becomes really hard to say on anything. And that's and that's why, like you know, the Tartaria groups have kind of gone so crazy with all this stuff, is because because they're basing it on the photographic record, you know, which didn't start until like eighteen fifty.
Speaker 4: True, but the pictures worth a thousand words, right, and those old ten types were so easy to fuck up. It would have been easy to have something edited in right all of these Oh yeah, like how can we even trust the pictures?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, dude. Yeah, and it becomes a real mindfluck and anatoly fimgo goes over all this stuff. But like I said, I think it's really weird that what we call ancient Rome and ancient Greece wasn't discovered, you know, until like the fourteen hundreds, and then so here's something happened, right. So, Like I'm smoking a split at home, and I was thinking about, like how you can't even prove, like how do we even know these people existed? Right? So I start looking to see, like Julius Caesar, Right, how can we prove that he exists? So I start googling, like artifacts that prove Julius Caesar exists? Right? I find something it's from like the sixteen hundred to seventeen hundreds, right, and it's a remake of something that got destroyed in the fifteen hundreds. So you click on that, you have to remake of something they got destroyed, and the you know, one thousand, you click on that, and that's something that they don't even remember what happened to because they got destroyed two thousand years ago. It's like like everything when it comes to Julie Caesar was a remake of something they got destroyed, of a remake of something they got destroyed, of, a remake of something got destroyed. Like how many times can you replicate something that doesn't exist before it becomes an outright fraud.
Speaker 4: What do you say about like pharaohs and sarcophagus and things like that that had been exhumed, and like King Tut's tomb for instance, and like we knew that he was the young king and he died as a child, and we could read the higher glyphs and we knew that was King Tut.
Speaker 5: It said the age it was from.
Speaker 4: And then you look at him and it's like, oh shit, he had a club foot and a cleft lip, and that makes sense because they were like super fucking inbreeding over there with the royal family, and shit's like, what is your take on this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: If because we have a photographic evidence that was only exhumed in the laste hundred and fifty years, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, how do you know they exhumed it or they didn't put it in there? You know, like even with the Sphinx, you know, the the Sphinx and the Pyramids, I think go back a little bit before the photographic period. I think around like eighteen twenty is when a lot of that stuff was built. But the Sphinx wasn't even done being built until like eighteen eighty eighteen ninety like they built those legs, like like right around eighteen eighty they finally built the legs.
Speaker 5: So all the inscriptions and paintings.
Speaker 3: And higher, there's videos of them painting it all up there. Got you, There's pictures of them painting it all up there. Here's the thing. Look at those hieroglyphs, dude, they don't look like they're two thousand years old, three thousand and four thousand years old. They look like they're one hundred and fifty years old. They look crisp, they look brand new. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this though, does does and this is my thing that me and Jacob kind of will definitely disagree in, but does history necessarily make something more real or more true? I mean, whenever we're talking about because I know that within the realm of magic and consciousness and all that kind of stuff, does it real really? Does it really matter? I guess is my question, because there there could be something that I read from somebody.
Speaker 5: In affect the woo woo world I actually don't believe. So Jonathan, uh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: He didn't let me finish what I was trying to say, but I'm sorry. Basically, my point is is that you know, whenever you take away certain parts of history, does that I don't know, dude. It's it's this is why I don't really care for history, because there could be something that somebody wrote today and if and it'll resonate, you know, that doesn't necessarily mean well, well it was written today, so you can't really believe that, you know. My point is is that why is it that something written two thousand years ago has a lot more truth today than if somebody wrote something today? Do you get what I'm saying? Like a lot of people believe in certain But what I'm saying is is that a lot of people will believe in certain religions or certain philosophies strictly because of their age, is my point. But just because somebody wrote some shit down two thousand and three thousand and four thousand years ago doesn't necessarily believe it mean that it's absolute truth. It just means that that's what people believe for that amount of time. Did Do you get one of the point that I'm trying to make here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, from a magic standpoint. To really kind of understand this, I think it's important to look at chaos magic. And when chaos magic first came out, and it was like in the seventeenth the seventies, actually seventeen hundreds, but you know, like the mid to late seventies, I think it came out of Britain. But a bunch of occultists were like, you know, like, we know magic works, but there's all this like folklore attached to it, all this superstition, religious stuff like, and so they started stripping a lot of that way and started seeing what worked. And the whole concept with chaos magic is using the power of belief to your to your benefit, that did it. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it's gonna work. You just have to kind of like suspend disbelief to get it to work. But when you start think of it like that, because you know you can you can summon you know, comic book characters if you want. And you look at and you know, these these entities might have even came from a real place, like he might have unintentionally channeled them to some extent, but you look at like HP Lovecrafts the Necronomicon. Uh, that's supposedly it's a completely work of fiction, but it's one of the most powerful grim works you could ever work with, Like, those entities are really powerful and apparently it's a complete work of fiction, but but it works really really.
Speaker 2: Well, right, And that's my point is so that you you've made an example on Meta Mysteries a few times talking about how you would be able to summon Scrooge McDuck to to be able to bring you a bunch of money, right, yeah, like clearly.
Speaker 3: You'd answer your questions everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clearly a fing cartoon, right clearly was something that was made in the you know, not that long ago. But that that doesn't necessarily mean that it's not that it's that it's fake or whatever, because you know, I guess my point is that if it works, it works. It doesn't matter how old or how new it is.
Speaker 3: If he answers your questions and he brings you money, that's pretty fucking real to me.
Speaker 2: You know, that's where I like to go. And I and I do understand, you know, how some people would like, well, this is what these people believe for this long and that that further proves its validity or whatever. I do understand that, but that that's not necessarily where it ends, is my point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mentioned this on Meta too, like the uh, the guy that wrote all the Conan comic books. You know, toward the end of the whole thing, you get out to the point where Conan was like literally physically there standing over him helping him write the comic books.
Speaker 5: That is a story.
Speaker 2: He became a real thing, right, That is a thing. So that's That's basically all I'm trying to say. Like whenever people question history, or maybe you disagree on history, maybe archaeology says one thing about history and other philosophers say something else about history. The point is I think that you know, whenever you're you get into a certain realm, like who gives a flying motherfuck about history?
Speaker 3: You know, and that's it's, uh, it's all workable still, you know, you know, because I mean like because like the Kabbala is probably like one of the more complete forms of systems of magic that that that that exists, the Kabbala, and probably like the Goatia less a case Solomon and uh, but the Kabala is like really intricate because it involves the Hebrew alphabet and all the different paths, and then you have the clip off where you go into like the more like realms of Hell, I guess, like the dark side of the tree and they you know, like but those are still concepts where people were like looking at because you know, most of the spheres are all represent the planets. You know, you got the Earth at the bottom, and then you have all of the uh, you know, mercury moon and all that, like all the sepharroths are basically so when you look at like because Kabala is like complicated, but when you look at it in terms of like planetary magic, it's extremely easy, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And I guess, like to further my point of what I'm trying to say, it's like just a crude example, I guess is the point that I'm trying to get across it Like.
Speaker 3: A lot of this stuff was just created by people. It was just ideas and philosophers had and then it kind of got perfected over.
Speaker 2: The years, you know, right right, Well, I guess my point is, like, you know, the example I was trying to make is that like, all right, let's say you got a Christian for example, right, Like we live in a country. There's a lot of Christians, so I'm just going to use that for an example. But like there are a lot of There are a lot of like ball Etherre Christians, and there is a lot of flat earth are Christians. And guess what one might believe that we live on a flat earth. That's that's what they believe. They walk out into the world, they say, wow, look at this beautiful flat earth. Right, Christianity still works for them. Is my point is that it doesn't fucking matter what you think we're living on. Is that it all works and it doesn't matter where. It doesn't matter where we doesn't matter when this shit was created. It's that, you know, I just think that you know, you're it's it's your perspective that in a in a weird way that kind of guides that belief into Yeah, it doesn't matter what reality we're in, you know.
Speaker 3: And people are so polarizer right now. They don't really understand this. But it's not what you think, but how you think that's important. And people aren't their beliefs, you know, bottom line, you know, like people are not their beliefs, you know, because you know, people are so polarized right now, like you know, like there are some dumb conservatives, there's some really smart conservatives, you know, like right now, most liberals are pretty dumb, at least in here in America, if you know, because all the smart ones are in the middle or they're on the right now because because they went so crazy. But they're still smart liberals in the world, you know, like they're smart socialists and smart communists in the world. Not you know, like it is, people have this weird thing where they think they're their beliefs. People aren't even their thoughts.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: If you just sit there and just just observe your thoughts, you don't try to control them, don't try to regulate them, just just sit they're and to observe your thought. Just do it for like ten minutes, you know, and then sit there and ask yourself, well, if those are my thoughts, if that's me, then who's paying attention to that? Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So.
Speaker 3: People aren't their thoughts, they're not their beliefs. It's not what you think about how you think it's important. And again you got to eat the fruit and throw away the peel. And all I care about is what's usable, Like if I can apply it in a meaningful way, I'm keeping it, you know, or at least you know, like it might even just be worth trying it out. You know, like I keep joking about something Scrooge McDuck as a joke, I might eventually one day do it. You know, I might even consecrate I have a Mercury dime here with Hermes on it. I might even consecrate my Mercury dove to be Scrooge McDuck's number one dime a as a Scrooge McDuck talisman.
Speaker 2: All right. So a good point off of that is if like, look, if Scrooge McDuck can work, then the Buddha can work, then Mohammad can work, then Jesus can work, then all these other things can work. If that's simple, little thing can work too. And that's why I like to go with the coexist bumper sticker. Dude, that's just my philosophy. And that's just my opinion, by the way, don't find me for that.
Speaker 5: That's just me.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that that's the way the world is.
Speaker 3: And I agree with you. And going back to the new chronology and what I was talking about with all these different doctrines and everything history being a race and the rewritten was I think a lot of these religions were all part of basically more or less the same religion, and that you know, the Vatican and the French and the British kind of had a destructive war with a lot of these cultures. Rewrote everything. People were forced to migrate into places they weren't from, like the Middle East. And you know, but because you know, you look like take a like Hinduism, even though it's not actually called Hinduism, but you know, take Hinduism and you look at like the stations of Brama, right, and then the Muslims have the same thing called the Stations of Abraham, like Brahma, Obrama, Obrahim. You know, like it's kind of you start seeing the same thing. And like I said, Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible. If you look at like the Hebrews translations and everything, and the Greeks and everything, I mean just says right there, Muhammad and not just Muhammad, the Mohammedans. And then when you replace the words that they mistranslated intentionally with Muhammad or the Mohammedans, it reads like a war going on between the Vatican and the other side of the world, which would be like Germany, Austria, Russia.
Speaker 2: You know, but that's a fascinating way to look at it. I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when you look at like all the original paintings of Jesus being crucified or are painted like, you know, almost a thousand years ago, he's being crucified an instant bul Like the buildings in the background where he's being crucified are still there today. He's not being crucified in the Middle East that people are wearing like turbans, and they're wearing like I guess, like modern clothes for you know, a thousand years ago, but they're not like in loin cloths out in the middle of the desert, you know. Like but in these paintings, you know, like they're in Italy, they're in Spain, they're you know, they're they're all over They're found all over Europe, and you know, from different time periods where Jesus is being crucified and basically constantinople. Ah.
Speaker 2: That is interesting.
Speaker 4: So paintings of people that weren't there, right, these are artists renditions centuries after the events thereof.
Speaker 3: It's the closest thing to a record that we have, is it.
Speaker 4: Though, Because I mean they also paint Jesus as white, and we know that that's a complete lie.
Speaker 3: Well, if he's from if he's from Europe, he would be white.
Speaker 5: But if he was from Nazareth, he wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Well where's Nazareth. Here's the thing is instant Bul used to be Jerusalem, and even like Jerusalem, like it's a.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I know there's there's been several names for it used to be Jerusalem, and same with uh and there's there's been several Jerusalem's. Moscow was a Jerusalem, Paris was a Jerusalem.
Speaker 4: You know, I've never heard this before, you know, I mean, I know there's more than one city out there named Jerusalem. Hell, I've gone through a couple of Jerusalems and backwood states in America.
Speaker 5: I mean, I get that totally totally.
Speaker 4: But that's I'm talking about the nation of you know. But again we're talking about two different timelines. Yeah, I'm talking about a history that me and you were on different pages.
Speaker 3: I understand totally. But when you go and look, first of all, Jerusalem wasn't the Jerusalem now today that all these people are fighting over. Was empty, No one lived there. It was just a couple of It was just a couple of what we call Palestinians, but it wasn't Palestine's called Al Kutz. It was like a thousand people there. No one was there. It was completely empty, you know.
Speaker 4: And then you know, the zion is typically respectfully, I disagree, but you and I have a very different place in history that we call truth.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Uh well, go go check the photographic record. You'll see for yourself. Baghdad was completely empty. No one lived in the Middle East, and then so these people were forced to immigrate there through like battles and wars and everything. Thesign has had this whole plan. It wasn't just design as it was the British and the French too, and the Vatican had this whole plan to bring people into Al Kutz. They first they named it Palestine, then they brought people there, and then they called it Jerusalem. But they weren't even sure where they were going to put Jerusalem in Palestine. They had this huge debate, these arguments going on and where they were even going to put it, and uh the uh yeah, you know, and then like you know, the British and the French went into like the Middle East and all these areas. They they they taught these people how to read and write. They're completely literan bare for the people that were still there, the few people there, they were practically naked, you know. I mean, it's OK. And then they they they basically built the schools, they built the museums. They at first they taught them the wrong orally, and then they brought in brand new Qurans and then started teaching them reading it. They weren't even teaching them history or science or anything like that. They were only teaching them the Arabic language. And most of these people don't even speak Arabic really, they just learn it in school. But it's not even how language they speak, because it's a different type of Arabic. Damn.
Speaker 2: Well, look, this is this is what happens whenever you start, you know, kind of pulling at the threads of history. I'm not saying that you know what's right. I don't know what's right. I mean, it's it's fun to speculate on these kind of things. And I mean, but you know, this is where you're gonna get the different philosophies. And I believe this or I believe that, and the problem is is that it's fuelled with belief and you got to take certain people's word for it at a certain point, right, And that's the whole really thing about history. So like, for example, did you know in parts of the world, this is a current day thing. In parts of the world, they see that we have six content rather than seven. Like, so the truth is is that we have six continents according to some people's the way that they're brought up. So I just met this Peruvian person and she said, look, whenever I was in school, a lot of the stuff didn't translate whenever I moved over here to America. And I started asking, all right, well, let me try and understand, you know, like maybe a little bit of your the teaching that you were taught. Well, she was taught that there were there's six continents in the world. She comes over to America, we believe there's seven. And so she asked me to start naming the continent. So I'm naming them. She goes, I said, North America, South America. She goes, right there, she goes, it's just America where we're at. There is no North in South America.
Speaker 5: That is the content.
Speaker 4: They would claim that no, sorry, there's definitely there's definitely a line.
Speaker 2: I mean, but it's connected though.
Speaker 3: I consider I'm two different cont if I could see that, you know, and because because at first I was just thinking, you know, Antarctica, you know, because some people will see it as a shoreline.
Speaker 2: I never earth, right, But I guess the point is is that you're there's all different teachings everywhere. So just because what we learned here, that doesn't necessarily make an absolute truth. Even though we see we're seeing as the world's superpower, we're seen as the brightest people, da da da, that doesn't necessarily mean it's the absolute truth.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: Was my point here that there's all different thought forms around what is truth.
Speaker 4: There are karmas like that mid section though it's at that point, so it from its perspective, it's smack dab in the middle of this massive land mass on either end that ends at the north or south pole.
Speaker 5: So from the.
Speaker 4: Peruvian standpoint, yeah, you're kind of standing in the center of a giant land mass.
Speaker 3: Like you're like Costa Rica, you know, your sandwich between two continents. You know, you would just kind of see it as one thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just because there's a man made river between the two saying one versus the other, like they're kind of in the smack dab middle of it.
Speaker 5: So I kind of understand why that would be a thing in their culture.
Speaker 3: But I think there are like tidbits of truth scattered throughout the world, and a lot of it's hidden in our language, you know, Like, but but there are like and that's the thing that bothers me, these whole tartaria stuff, you know, like because new chronology it's not finished yet, we're still learning it. And then it all got scattered and devolved into basically ancient aliens for flat earthers, where they're just like, we couldn't build this today when we could, you know, we just don't. I mean, we don't really have the materials. Like my house is one hundred years old. The old growth wood that was built with this house, the type of sheet rock with you know, materials this good do not exist anymore.
Speaker 5: You know. That was my next question.
Speaker 4: If you believe that history pretty much only started five hundred years ago, how do you explain trees that are older than that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you're comparing like the natural world to like human history.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're saying that Earth is older than that, you're saying human history started then.
Speaker 3: And I'm talking about like the historical record, you know, because a lot of it is a forgery, and it was forged by the Vatican, you know, so who knows how old displace? Like I said, these are million dollar questions right here, and this is why I think it is important to start investigating this stuff and kind of pulling in what we can find out from people that are still alive, who have talked to their grandparents, who have talked to their grandparents, and that a little bit we can find, you know, because because we don't know how old this place is, we don't know how old we are and how long we've been here. We don't really know the meaning of life, you know. You know, it appears that suffering is a big mechanism of this place, but there's other things that are you know, evolution and consciousness or another part of it, you know, and so it's hard to say, you know, I mean, these are all million dollar questions, you know, who are you? Why are we here? What's the meaning of life?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: But it's fascinating, but it takes.
Speaker 2: A sentient life form to even question that stuff though, right, Like, it takes a conscious life form to say, you know what, like, all right, I see that this is what I'm being taught. I see that this is what they want me to believe, not necessarily out of goodwill or out of bad will, but we just see it as history.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: But like the conscious person or the you know, the non NPC might look at certain things and say, I'm gonna like they've lied about something right here, I wonder what else they've lied about it? And then I wonder what else they've lied about? And so you know, we do it every single day on this show. We question everything. And so to not question history, that's a weird place to stop at. Because who's to say that the conspiracies only started in twenty twenty, You know what I'm saying, they didn't start in two thousand. They've been around for the longest time. What are we just supposed to believe that all the ancient peoples were the most trustworthy people that has ever been. Nobody's ever told a lie before one thousand, you know, ad like no like people shit has been around for fucking forever, like there has to have been.
Speaker 3: And you know, the thing that sucks is you know, like I love history. I love reading about like military strategy and the Romans and the Greeks and the Mongols, like like Genghis Khan was like my favorite thing to read about, you know, like some of those battle strategies and stuff, and you know, and who knows that the guy was ever even real? You know, we we can't say, you know, right, so just one of those things and all that is, and all that's really you know, I loved all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, but all that's left. I mean there's there's speculation, there's and there's belief. That's that's really what it boils down to. So look, I mean we didn't even get into a large portion of what we were planning on getting into as far as Hollywood, A culled and you know, a lead, a cult and all that kind of stuff. But you know what, I no, that's fine. Yeah, we look Byron, you're coming back on here again. Brother, That's all that means. So so look, if anybody is interested in finding you or finding any of your work, uh, finding any of your and maybe even some of your machines, where would they be able to find all that at?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh, well my Instagram. I'm sure you're gonna have links and everything in the description. My Instagram is Lord Byron Jester all lower case, all one where. Uh. My YouTube channel, my main YouTube channel is my apotheosis, uh my Etsy uh pages my Apotheosis, and I have a website build. I just haven't paid for the domain name. I I just teamed up with a couple of other magicians. The guy that built their machines, uh cut ways with them, and a lot of that is because he discovered the earth was flat. He's kind of like a hardcore Christian. And you know, these guys are kind of they're created, you know, I don't know, they're They're more into like the darker stuff, and I think it bothered him, and he was, you know, he's a little bit older, from a different generation he's from. He's basically a boy scout.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy. So so I'm taking over for that. Uh And uh so one guy is El the Alchemists, a good guy, and then another one is J. S. Garrett. So I'm also gonna be uh selling some machines through those guys for those guys building their machines, I should say. And so that's kind of what happened. I was gonna pay for my domain name and a whole year of internet service or whatever. And but when I teamed up with those guys, I was like, Oh, my goodness, and there's another occult group. Uh, probably one of the biggest and uh and I'm gonna be building their machines too. So I basically just took all the money ahead and bought a bunch more materials because I'm buyer to see a huge influx.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, that is awesome. Well look, Byron, we love having you on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You are you are quite the personality, dude, And I know that there's going to be some people that agree, some people that disagree, some people that are both.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, every thing is going to really bother a lot of people until they look into it, you know. And it's hard to look into It's just one of those things, you know. And the thing is, like I said, it's it's still evolving as we speak. So the more people that look into it and share their information, the better, you know. Because I'm not afraid to be wrong. I don't give her shit. But what I mean, why would I care something to happen five hundred years ago or didn't happen, you.
Speaker 2: Know right, it costs nothing to question absolutely so, uh, Jacob. Any parting words for you.
Speaker 5: Sir, if you haven't already, Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share, the like, subscribed to comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity that the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like.
Speaker 5: The rest of you.
Speaker 4: Final ais and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. I've been up that third.
Speaker 3: And the mind is of lessons be beloaded.
Speaker 5: That's no bad bladressss