Speaker 1: For thirty five years, Cindy Stumpo has been a female home builder with a passion for design, a mastery of detail, and a commitment to her crack. With daughter Samantha Stumpo by her side.
Speaker 2: I don't need my whole family on a date with me.
Speaker 3: That's a good note. It's godyn weird.
Speaker 1: See. Stumpo Development is the only second generation female construction company in the country.
Speaker 4: You're crazy, You're a wacko, You're insanely I mean, it just doesn't end together.
Speaker 1: Cindy and Samantha welcome guests to explore the world of construction, real estate, development, design and more. Unpredictable.
Speaker 3: Every time I think I know what you want, you switch it out. But that's what makes sure houses.
Speaker 1: All your deda discuss anything that happens between the roof and the foundation. Nothing is off limits.
Speaker 3: You truly do care about everybody.
Speaker 1: She can yell and she can scream, but when you get her alone, she's the best person on the planet. Cindy Stumpo is tough as nails.
Speaker 5: And I'm Cindy Stumpo and Tanna's Nails on WBZ NewsRadio Chat thirty and I'm here with.
Speaker 2: Who Yanpa, you are who line today?
Speaker 5: You're packed to blonde. Yes, my daughter has been a blonde her whole life. She decides, like a year ago, I'm going to be a brunette. I'm like, okay, yeah, all right, comes back. Everybody tells me how beautifulest color is. I go, they are lying. You are a blonde. You are made to be a blonde.
Speaker 2: She stood up at my thirty seventh birthday party this year and was like, all you people that say you like a brunette, you're.
Speaker 5: Full tell the truth. Okay. Friends don't tell you the truth unless they you're best friend, right, and then your best friend will tell you the truth like you too.
Speaker 2: It's why I love you guys so much. I send my mom your videos.
Speaker 5: Well, can we introduce them so people know who were talking to You didn't know we.
Speaker 3: Were allowed to talk or not. We were teating like can we talk? Can we not talk? Yes?
Speaker 5: So quietly good and we intro introduced them.
Speaker 3: Please you guys introduce yourself where I'm Cat.
Speaker 6: This is Nat and we have seven kids and I mean you guys have a fairly epic bio of building and like insanity, we do not do that. We play on the Internet and in real life and have fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a podcast, and you know, we wrote a couple of books and we go on tour. But that conversation about the Burnette, it's so relatable to us because every time we change something, all the dms.
Speaker 3: Are like, oh my gosh, it's so amazing. I love it. I also went Burnette.
Speaker 7: And then deep down, we know people like to comment on change, but in reality, your best friends and by the way, your children will often.
Speaker 3: Tell you the truth.
Speaker 7: And our kids still look back on when I went Burnett and go, oh, remember.
Speaker 3: When that looked like that, like it was the worst thing ever.
Speaker 5: She didn't get it. I don't know. She had a pretty mirror at that moment. I'm like, okay, whatever, Okay, let's get back to you two, and we're off Samantha Stumpo and her Brunette to bond. Here to Burnette. Guys. All right, I started following you on Instagram, right, and what I love most about you is you both keep it real, right, You're a little edgy. You tell it how it is, like, you know, we'll kind of say this way, like that thing called a job, it is a job, by the way, Okay, so like there are things and you're working out there and you got seven kids between you two, and then your husbands want you to come home and be like what I just walked off of the Victoria's Secrets runway like hello, Like hello, all right. So that's the stuff that really I gra you know, I grasped too, is when you guys are in that car doing that thing right, and then you do the funniest like okay, you have like two old women doing something or too young whatever and you're and you're catching, then you too try to do it. There's so much great content out there that you guys put here's my question, how do you keep coming up with the content? And is it? I know a lot of it's organic because it just kind of flows with you too. But you have to sit here and say, Okay, what's the next move for us? Like what's the next content? Or it just comes daily because you both have seven kids to amazing heusmens, it seems.
Speaker 6: Like for you on this point, don't you find that teenagers are the most time consuming people on the planet?
Speaker 3: Like don't you find did you find that? Did you find the teenagers? Like she thinks she's.
Speaker 2: Still raising us.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty seven and he's thirty one.
Speaker 5: You think the job ends when they're eighteen? They go to college so much more time before I don't. I I am mind blowing.
Speaker 6: And when when they get thrown lives and they make you run their lives with them, it is wow, It's it's crazy, it's great. I mean, we can't even we went away together for fun, like in the beginning of.
Speaker 3: September because we called it work.
Speaker 6: But it was the best thing we did because we didn't have to think or talk about them.
Speaker 3: Now I feel like we want to do it every single month.
Speaker 7: But as far as coming up of content, we think about, like anybody sitting with their best friend, you're never ever going to run.
Speaker 3: Out of things to talk about, like this is this. This started as.
Speaker 7: A friendship since ninth grade. It became a business, but it never stopped being a friendship. And with seven kids and then two husbands and a friendship, like, there's just there's, there's there's the content's.
Speaker 3: Never going to stop till death.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once they get older, what happens? What do you think, like when they go off to college, it's even worse, like it just gets worse and worse, and then they're gonna what we didn't get easy.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be looking forward to.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, there's no goldens coming ladies.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Remember there's a saying once you have that baby, you never have a good night's sleep for the rest of your life. Have you figured that out by now? And you have seven between both here.
Speaker 3: I'm sleeping pretty good right now, but I feel like I take a sleeping pill.
Speaker 7: Not see you out in seconds, and you don't have any time to think about all the things that you might have done wrong that day or what's coming up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bedtime is like my sanctuary.
Speaker 5: It's like, I'm but do they go to bed?
Speaker 6: Why say to them, if you want me to come to say good night, you go to bed because I'm going to bed. So that's usually what gets them into bed for the moment.
Speaker 7: For that I said, For like the ones they're going out at night time, I feel like that's a dad job to stay up late and wait for them and like to see if they're like if they're drunk, or if they're late, or if they're like, I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Need to go to bed. I can't sit and wait, I feel like that's a dad job.
Speaker 5: I agree, my dad did that job. It is a dad job. It's okay, she hired, but I did it.
Speaker 2: She hired p i's to follow me and then they bought me drinks. And I was like, good job.
Speaker 3: Why the PI? Why did you need one?
Speaker 5: Because for we were on TV number one and number two I wanted to make sure she was safe and number three, I'm justator. No, no, a security god like a body god on her, not a.
Speaker 3: Pe bought her drinks?
Speaker 5: What an idiot. He was fired the next day.
Speaker 3: Fired the next day.
Speaker 5: He was fire the next day. I was hitting on my daughter. Yeah, that wasn't a good move at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, my kay got fired. He thought you should never hire a hot one.
Speaker 5: And then he wasn't really that hot. I don't know when I started. He had he had a good looking mirror. What do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 2: When I started driving? One time she was following me, lost me, and my dad called her and goes, I have her. You lost her.
Speaker 5: I'm following both follow you. Okay, this is a little fast story. I'm following her because I think she's up to no good. She's like sixteen and a half. I just got separated like two years prior to that. So my acceptance sees me leaving. He follows me because he wants see if I'm going on a date, right, even though we separated, So he's following me. I'm following her. You couldn't make this up in a million years. I'm like, he goes, you lost her? I go just he calls me, you lost her? I go, will you? He goes, I'm following you? Why are you following me? I want to see if you're going on a date? Dude, was separated? What if I do? I'm doing? But no, I'm not going on a date. Well, you can pick her back up because she's on this location. So I'm gonna follow you as you follow her. It was, yeah, you can't make this. You can't not.
Speaker 3: Will you on? Did you ever follow you and find you on a date?
Speaker 5: I did. I didn't do that. I literally between my career and my kids. Yeah, I wasn't running around. I have the time to run around, and I.
Speaker 3: Really like the time now to run around.
Speaker 5: I can't I go back in time. So the man I'm with now is the man that was through high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've heard about that. Yeah, kidding me.
Speaker 7: We have heard of you in touch with the high school manner. You just like pop up out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: No, no, not at all. Actually Zero came to a couple cup of nails events at h G T with but with a bunch of our old friends. I mean, he hit TV and gets what happens? All your old friends resurface and they're on your Facebook anyways, and they you know, I mean, so yeah, that's how it happened.
Speaker 3: So is he great?
Speaker 2: He's the best.
Speaker 5: I think he was three years old than me. Do I think it was?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: He was going just in high school? Gorgeous. Yeah, we do.
Speaker 6: When you move, when people when they grow up, out of the house, do you you can take it back?
Speaker 3: You do day things like do day things happen? Like do you know dayners? Noonurs?
Speaker 5: What is she saying?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: You don't know what a noonar is?
Speaker 5: They said, what's day quantication?
Speaker 2: She's a menopause. That doesn't happen.
Speaker 5: No, I'm a menopause. I don't care. Good luck. Wait, what do you get.
Speaker 3: Confusing for us?
Speaker 7: Because we heard that, you know, when the kids get older, you get a certain age all of a sudden, you're going to be swinging up the raptors. And then half the other people are telling us, now, the menopause is going to make it all dry.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be in the mood. Which one is it?
Speaker 5: Okay, you are going to buy thirty eight? How old you girls?
Speaker 3: And it's like for forty some forty two?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're in your prime right now. You're banging it out. You're holing right now. Still yeah, yeah, what, yeah, you should be. Okay, then Suddy's taking them way too much.
Speaker 3: You meant sorry, we didn't get that memo. Where's that memo?
Speaker 5: Okay, we got to find some a long time with your husbands, because you should be in your prime right now period. We should be absolutely yes, yes, So when you hit metopause and then you're gonna be like, I'm gonna kill you and I love you. You're an ass, you're this, you're that. Oh, by the way, I love all that. In about three minutes of a conversation, I hate you, I love you. I'm gonna throw you off the roof. Oh yeah, it's a it's fun. But wait, maybe if we're gonna hold that thought for one minute, because we gotta go to commercial break, and you're listen to Cindy stump on Topes Nails on w BZ News Radio ten thirty and be right.
Speaker 4: Back, sponsored by Floor and Decor, National Lumber and Village Bank.
Speaker 5: One Thing, And welcome back to Toupest Nails on w b Z News Radio ten thirty. And I'm Cindy Stumpo and I'm here with Samantha and who might you guess? You guys, I'm not what do you think? Okay? So we're gonna get a little bit into the bio of you guys, okay, because we opened up really like we've all been best friends for the last thirty years, right, And and I respect you guys. I love you guys. And you guys should have been around the days when I was, you know, starting out as a working mom, and you would have taken a lot of pressure off me, right, you would have. But you went around and neither was Facebook or YouTube or anything else. It was just me, myself and I out there in my own little brain. But seven kids, you guys became. You've been friends since ninth grade. She knows I have a best friend since fourth grade? Did this just all happen? Organically the cat nat or nat and cat show whose name comes for us, by the way, and then pay attention, why yeah, oh you're c.
Speaker 3: Well alphabetically alphabetically got to go.
Speaker 5: In order, okay, And then this just grew into what's something that you were doing at home, like to bring I want my I want my listeners to hear how just you normal really pretty girls, and you are very You're both very beautiful. Okay, so let's go there.
Speaker 3: That's what our mom's saying. That's yeah, our moms are very generous.
Speaker 5: With us if you if you with compliments.
Speaker 3: This was before influencing was a thing.
Speaker 6: Like we started before people were doing this as a living. As people were doing this like as content creation, you know, Facebook was just Facebook, and we started doing real time events and with women and bringing them together, and then it just kind of grew because everyone we were sort of the only two stay at home moms at that time. It was, you know, fifteen years ago, which feels like or sixteen years ago feels like forever ago, when you were supposed to really the expectation was to go to work full time, be a full stay at home mom. While you work full time, be banged but don't talk about your kids, like make sure that they're perfect.
Speaker 3: Like it really Pinterest was.
Speaker 6: The the with the platform of what everyone was doing, and we were the exact opposite of Pinterest moms. And I think when we just started talking, people sort of looked to us like, oh my gosh, they must know because they stayed home. Meanwhile, we really didn't know anything. But it was just people were desperate for our conversation. And there was a time when you would go out and you were not allowed to talk about your kids because you were not interested if you talked about your kids.
Speaker 3: They were supposed to work.
Speaker 5: Like I'm that generation.
Speaker 3: Chet kids, but be a stay at home mom, Like you have kids, so.
Speaker 7: You don't want to be that person who like goes to the dinner party like all she ever does is talk about her kids, Like oh god, but literally, I can barely think about anything else. It's the only thing on my mind. Now I'm supposed to come up with something else to talk about.
Speaker 3: So they would whisper to us like is this normal? You know?
Speaker 6: And I think there was this really weird thing about where people felt like they were so failing every day because Pintress was telling us we were doing it wrong, and the TV, you know, people tried to put us on TV and like make us like thing like Pinterest moms, literally and we just kept failing. And then we're like, literally screw it, like we can't be who were not, and we just kind of began to push back.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me understand this. So I've seen it. I can't say fifteen sixteen years ago. Look, I've been in business for thirty eight years since I had Sammy and my belly, right, and now you're aging me. Now'm maging you two. With that being said, I was the bad mommy back then, right, think about it, I was the mom getting tortured. Would I'd be running to a baseball game, softball game, basketball game, my son, whatever she was doing, and here comes to bad mummy right with the beeper. I know you probably don't know what a beeper is, but we had beeper as we had next heels and cell phones, three devices going at all times. And then mothers would be sitting on the you know, those those benches, and they look up at the bleachers and look up at me like you know, and I'd be like this, yeah, turn your head now right now, because not today, I'm not in the mood. So somebody's going to get thrown off the bleaches and they would just go yeah, and they'd say, oh, I wonder how her kids are going to turn out, right, she's always working, right, And now it's all changed. Right now, the moms that want to stay home and raise their kids, they like the bad mommies, right, I what's changed in three decades. But I did not see the change till about ten years ago where I've seen women really going out there. I didn't see it fifteen sixteen years ago. And definitely we did not much.
Speaker 3: Of my idea either.
Speaker 6: That's why we were like, this is not changing for it, like this is not us. We're not represented anywhere, and we were, we.
Speaker 5: Were, But isn't that sad because you want to be home with your kids. You got seven kids and they need your attention. And then yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Really expensive, Like day care was very expensive and for some of us that you actually it made more, you paid more to go used to be that you would have to really work enough money that it even made sense to send them to daycare, because I mean some of the daycares in the neighborhoods were like fourteen fifteen hundred dollars a month, like just to eighteen hundred two thousand.
Speaker 3: If they were young, right, Yeah, though you had to to cover your costs.
Speaker 6: It was ludicrous and you're like, I'm not making enough money to cover what I'm setting there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm barely making.
Speaker 6: Anything after taxes to get these kids into daycare and then they're sick all the time so I'm home with them. It really it's a really hard, a really hard thing for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: So you know, the conversations just were.
Speaker 6: Really natural and organic, and I don't think you don't set out Back then, there was no video capability on websites, so there was no intention for us to become what it was really just let's let's get together and talk about things and then pot it all just grew very natural. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't set out and say, Okay, we're going to start a business and this is what we're gonna do. It was something that we really thought was missing out there for not only ourselves, but all of our friends and other moms and everyone was just like, I want some sort of a connection.
Speaker 3: I want a place where we can talk openly.
Speaker 7: Not judge each other understand that, like, different moms have different styles of parenting and they don't all have to be the same, but it doesn't mean we can't still be friends.
Speaker 3: And so it's sort of like just one thing led to another.
Speaker 5: And then you do these events and I've watched it on Instagram, like you get a crowd going like I've never seen, right, and then you have mail dancers. I know, I see the male dances come out. So just so my audience can understand that, can visualize. And by the way, you should be following them on Instagram and you will see exactly the content they put out. And your Instagram is I follow you on Instagram, not Facebook or all the other side.
Speaker 3: It's all at cat now Cat.
Speaker 5: And you just bring it up and it comes right up and you got you Literally, if you're a normal mind did person and you got an edge to you, you're gonna absolutely love and enjoy their content. If you're stuffy up the behind, then don't be watching it because you'll never groove because you won't you won't understand it. You gotta be you know, I love people that act that stuffy like up the behind right. Meanwhile, they're the worst. They're the ones out there doing everything they're in the freak shows that whatever a p Daddy's getting charge for now, I don't know. The ones that never looked the type right although type. And then the ones that look like all four of us right here, we look like, okay, we might bang this one, that one, this one that, but we know we don't. So it's like, look, at the end of the day, they put out great content. And for me, because I use the word respect very similar to tell you like when I say I respect somebody in business, or respect somebody as a friend, or respect somebody as a human being, that's a massive compliment coming from me because I don't throw that around too often. Right. So I'm watching your stuff even though I'm past that stage of my life. I just want other people that my daughter's age and your age is to watch it because it's real. Because I get the mothers that go like this in Boston, Massachusetts, because we're you know, with the highest IQ in the country. Remember in Massachusetts. Oh, my kid's going Harvard, and my kid's going Northeast and my kid's going to Gale. My kid's going This is the conversation every party in the springtime okay, Oh yeah, my kids got accepted to this and my kid who gives your rats ass? I don't care. Okay, is your kid murdering anybody? No? Oh that's a good thing. Is your kid not is functioning mentally good? Oh that's a good thing. No one kids about that. Everybody just cares about Oh sinny, my daughter, my son got from my generation to my clients generation. Now we go we go to parties because my client's kids gone to Penn and Yale. Right, So I don't know, you guys, just keep it real. You have seven kids, not all going to end up to be college. Maybe maybe someone can go off. Some are they're going to get in the trades. Who knows what they're going to do. Find the way. And that's the stuff that you can real. And I can't deal with the stuffy stuff. I couldn't deal with it when I had small kids. I can't deal with it now.
Speaker 6: But tell people have to see you at a dinner party with stuffie people.
Speaker 3: That would be a great time.
Speaker 5: I make it on stuffy real fast, real fast. Yeah. I can't do stuffanie at all. Just look up Brookline, Newton, Massachusetts. It's all stuffy. But I want you stop flipping that at a minute and eighteen seconds in my face. Not you. I'm gonna write hook you and you're gonna fly in to break. Yes. So he's these thoughts. I tell him give me twenty seconds. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fair Warning about to get my periods. So she feels all my symptoms.
Speaker 5: Oh god, well that's a problem all the time. So Sam and I spend so much time together as you two do that I get her symptoms. So the doctor said, you too have to separate out more. You have to get away from each other.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how's that going.
Speaker 5: It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work. So like, No, yesterday I got a text from the god that drives around. He's like, she is on one today. I go to fair Warning getting my period. Can't do any thing?
Speaker 3: Why the guy that drives the guy that drives her?
Speaker 5: You too?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Yes, so you too should actually probably be on the same cycle, but maybe not.
Speaker 3: We usually are. But she likes to go rogue all the time. You get it now the right you probably well, she liked.
Speaker 2: It at the beginning of men a buzz because then you would, but now you don't.
Speaker 5: No, Now stay away from me. I don't need your your craziness because then you're craziness passed off to me. But let's go back. So you do these events, and how do I know? Because I follow you? How many women are you packing in on these events? Now you have to hold that thought because now you're going to go to break hold on guys, I'm city stopping you. Listen to Top of Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty and'll be right.
Speaker 4: Back sponsored by Pellow Windows of Boston, Next Day Molding and Kennedy Carpet.
Speaker 5: And welcome back to Tops of Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty. And I'm here with Sammy and we're here with girls. Okay, there we go. I want to know a lot of it is following you on social media is one thing, But these events you do, you have like how many women show up to this about it's.
Speaker 3: An average of about a thousand.
Speaker 7: Like when we went, our biggest one I think around was like Lynn Lynn City of Sin.
Speaker 5: My god, you came to Boston. I was in Florida. Yeah, and I was gonna come to that one. Yes you did that Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah you went. That was funny. That was almost street thousand or something.
Speaker 5: I like, listen to me. No, next time you come to Boston, you ain't doing an event in Lynn, Okay, I will set you up somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Well, we did the Wilburg in May.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was better.
Speaker 7: But the thing with Lynn is that the theater is so big and then so so so many people can come.
Speaker 3: So that's why we did it. But Massachusetts is a huge there are big fans of ours. They always happen. I'm married.
Speaker 5: That's well that kids wear no. No, because you're pulling that household. That's not exactly what you're pulling. You're not pulling from my area, but you're pulling from the north shore of Boston, which is pebd, Revere, Saugusto, that area, and you pull from the south shore. I know who you're targeting on and is like I know, like Newton Brookline women probably the least amount if they look through addresses.
Speaker 3: Should we come to you? Where do you? Where do you live?
Speaker 5: I live in Brookline and my office is in Newton, but I grew up on the north Shore, so that makes sense. You married a mask guy from where on what part of mass us is Amherst? Amherst so that he kind of grew up in the year. Yeah, they tip cows over there, like that wasn't like boss, that's like for fun, say hey, honey, there was.
Speaker 7: An apple orchard in his backyard. I've ever been to like a small town people lived before. It was the first time I saw it, and like I'm coming from downtown. I was like, oh my gosh, Like what do you guys do here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Nothing, nothing, tip cows. Okay. So that's like that's going away out, that's going way up.
Speaker 7: But Brookline is fancy, isn't that. Tom Brady had a place in Brookline. My sister in law lived there when I first met my husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tom and I you know, we had a lot to do with that build out and NDA signed. But Tom was about an eighth of a mile Craft is very nice. So yeah, Brookline, Brooklyn. Yeah, Cindy's fancy. Let's send I'm a builder.
Speaker 3: Guys, Cindy is fancy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we won't talk about that. I'm as down to earth as they get. There's an old thing. You can take the girl out of the north Shore. You never take the north Shore or out of the girl. So those girls that are showing up to your events is just healthy minded girls. Is that woman? If that makes no sense, well, I mean when they come to our shows.
Speaker 7: Our shows are basically designed because the two of us, we've been moms for a while, and you know, there was all these we remember, like like the holidays, would time everyone was invited to parties. We'd see on Instagram rooms got cocked up, party's going this, and we're like, we're not invaded to anything.
Speaker 3: When do we get to go to a party.
Speaker 7: And we're like, you know, we're gonna throw our own party and we're gonna do all the things that we would do at our party. We will have dj we'll have dancing, we'll have laughing, we'll do live pod guests, we'll have strippers, will have audience participation.
Speaker 3: It'll just be like the best like party ever and we'll just do it like a show. And people can buy tickets, so everyone's invited.
Speaker 7: So even if you're not invited anywhere else, you're always invite our party.
Speaker 5: So basically, it's no education, it's no courses, it's no nothing. It's just come have a good time and meet each other.
Speaker 3: Well, would we have to teach anybody?
Speaker 5: Now you're dation.
Speaker 6: It's like you're not alone. It's we're funny, Like we're funny.
Speaker 5: I like, know you guys are funny.
Speaker 2: You're very funny.
Speaker 6: We're funny, and then you have fun and you know what we have. We're like hosts. We're like hosts. We're like non bsing hosts who let you let we you know, some of them start up uptight and by the end they're all wow, wild yeah, And we're in our ideas not to like just be it all be about us.
Speaker 7: You want to host everyone in the Every single person in the theater feels like they're it's their show too.
Speaker 5: Now do you have you more favorite places that you like to go to that you can you push back? Like you said you like coming to Massachusetts? How'd he get lucky? But still, how did you get lucky enough to marry a mass boy? Real fast?
Speaker 3: Did he get lucky enough to marry a Canadian?
Speaker 7: I just met him at a bar one night in Montreal and I was like, oh you kind of you kind of seemed like I could marry you. So then we did long distance until he got a job transfer and moved to Toronto.
Speaker 5: Got it, so he came to Montreal to go. We had a super sex, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, acting that's what it was, like. I think he never was.
Speaker 5: All Boston guys last guys usually go to Montreal to go to I think it was called super sex. Yeah it's still around.
Speaker 3: Right, you went for super sex and he got nat.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 7: I wasn't working at super sex at the time. Just to clear it up, not that I would judge if anything feel around.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We looked it up super sex someb be google and see if it's still around. It was. Let me tell you something I was in there for. I think right out of high school, a bunch of us went. I never saw more beautiful woman in my life.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Montreal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I so the drinking age is eighteen, so you can get right out of high there.
Speaker 3: We should go on a field trip to super sex.
Speaker 6: Guys, if it's still around, were permanently closed, permanently close.
Speaker 5: It's the you know what? It was the greatest thing. When I had Samantha, I said to I said to my husband, we're going there because I need to get back into shape, right like, because once you have that baby, you go what happened to my body? Where is that? You know? You think it's coming back in a month. I was twenty three gone. So you have the words, yes, thousand percent, I go, let's go. We're going to a strip strain. I'm gonna get right back into shape, guys. One night there and I'm like, okay, that's all I need. Okay, I'm getting back to the way I used to look.
Speaker 3: So an inspiration from the super Sex.
Speaker 5: However, you have to do it right, whatever it takes. That's my edge to whatever it takes.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 5: So the tour that you cut coming up here, is that the United States that you come in.
Speaker 3: That you yeah, it's all the United States. It will all be all over.
Speaker 6: We start in Texas, We're going to California, Chicago, Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: You slow down so my guests can hear this. Please, you talk fast than Samantha and I. I just want you guys to know that you talk as fast as well.
Speaker 3: Can you talk as fast as you do?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's really hard if either of us interrupt each other, We've missed like a whole conversation, she repeated slowly.
Speaker 2: The guests could hear.
Speaker 5: I want my listeners to hear.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're going to will Walkee California, Texas. We're going to We'll do one show in TORONTOIC.
Speaker 7: It's hard to remember, so we say go to katannatt dot ca A and then you can click on live tour shows and see if we're coming anywhere near.
Speaker 3: But we always say it's even better if we're.
Speaker 7: Not in your city or anywhere near, so that you and your girls are like, let's take a weekend and let's get away, like stay in a hotel, not have to go home that night, not have to take care of babies or kids or husbands, and to actually make a girl's trip of it. And people sometimes do it annually and they just they come every single year because we.
Speaker 3: Do annual ones. And it's like it's better outside your own city. I mean, if it's local, I understand, I ever can get away. We're going to Kalamazoo. Oh kalama Zoo. I just wanted to say, where is hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Where's Kalamazoo?
Speaker 3: Michigan in Michigan, Oh Michigan, am I who lives there?
Speaker 6: We're going to Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Chicago, and then California, California.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear I didn't hear mass On there.
Speaker 3: No, we said it in May, so you know that we gotta we can't. We don't want to. We don't want to. We don't bother everybody. You know, we can only come as much as we can come.
Speaker 5: Literally, So I'm not going to put you on the spot, but i am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: What's your fit? You've traveled now a lot in America, right, You've been to a lot of states here. Where do you where's your fan base? Because everybody is a fan base that they like to be in. Even when I was on TV, there was certain areas.
Speaker 3: Said it often.
Speaker 7: I don't know the East East and then the East Coast Canada too, Like those people are wild.
Speaker 6: I would say, like people in and around like an hour plane ride to an hour or two hour plane ride from Canada from Toronto.
Speaker 5: M got it? Now? Do you notice it's the same type of personalities of women or all all walks.
Speaker 3: All walk It's really unexpected.
Speaker 7: Like sometimes we'll see some people and they're like we'll see them at like the hotel the next morning and they've got they've like come to our show.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I would never have thought that, like they would be fans of.
Speaker 7: Us because maybe they just seem like so proper or so fancy or so this and that, and I'm like, you two came to our show.
Speaker 3: We have grandmothers who come. Literally we have everyone. We have a husbands and wives who come. We have surrogates.
Speaker 6: Like there was a same sex couple with their surrogate who came.
Speaker 3: There were like the young guys in.
Speaker 7: Their twenties with those like cool mustaches that show up.
Speaker 3: Everybody comes. It's because you know what, it's like a.
Speaker 6: Night out versus uh, you a lot of comedy shows you have to go and sit for an hour and listen. Ours is like an interactive experience where you get to go and have Like we're trying to inspire fun and enjoy, not just us talking at you.
Speaker 3: We're not trying to make you laugh.
Speaker 6: We're trying to bring a room together on relatability, on humor, on understanding and fun, you know, and just women being there together in one room is something kind of magical when you're all sharing the same sort of vibe of life can be hard. We're all going through something, but there is still time for fun.
Speaker 7: We all have, yes, and that's what we all want to We just want to make sure everybody has fun, and the two of us do not like sitting for an hour just listening to somebody else, so we may we imagine that everyone feels the same way, So we like, you could sit and do nothing the whole time, or you could definitely participate in like the show.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you you something. We all became verified years ago, right, this is before you could buy that blue check mark, right, and kind of verified people started following back in the day. Verified people just kind of happened that way. And I think that's how I found you, guys. I think that's how it happened. Did you just run the clock on me? I hate it? Oh gee a second, A break hold on? This is city Stunt and listen to the Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty and.
Speaker 4: We'll be right fashtball, don't you by new Brook Realty Group, Boston, would Smaller Insurance World Auto Body and Tasca Drive Auto Body.
Speaker 3: Feeling down to make.
Speaker 5: Whis sounds around and welcome back to the Toughest Nails on WVZ News Radio ten thirty. And I'm Cindy and I'm here with Samantha and catinat we're wowie, what were just talking about. I'm having a metapause moment. I'll get podcasts. Okay, So I started following you blue check mark. That's kind of how it happened back in the day. And I've watched you guys just grow and grow and grow on social media, right, And I said, okay, I got to get them on my show because I have to meet them. I have to see them. I want to talk to them. And I probably could have called you on the phone said hey, this is the city STUMPO give me a call, watship. But that's not how it went down. But did you ever think did your husbands ever think that you would have turned whatever idea that you had into becoming just two girls on the internet whatever to them becoming verified. And I'm sure when you got that blue check mark, you're all excited, going, wow, Okay, now we're influencers. Now you're content creators. And are you making money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So now your husbands can't keep it on anything anymore, right, that's right.
Speaker 7: I don't think that our husbands or us even knew it was a thing when it all.
Speaker 3: Started to happen.
Speaker 7: It just kind of, you know, it's like all of us were surprised by it at the same time.
Speaker 3: Like, aren't you surprised?
Speaker 6: Like, I don't you know, you don't really think about it because at the same time you're living your life as with everybody you know.
Speaker 3: It's like we're just I don't nothing has changed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think we're just thankful to we get to hang out together every day. That sounds so cheesy, but I think when you just have perspective on your life, you're like, you know, everything you get to do is fun.
Speaker 3: When it's not fun, you stop doing it.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what that's when it's a job. When you don't enjoy what you're doing anymore, that's called a job. When you love what you're doing, it's not a job. I agree with that one thousand percent. So I'll be working till the day I die. But with that being said, my question is this one next. When you two have an argument, how fast you both get over it? We all argue, Really, who's the easy going on and who's got the punky attitude?
Speaker 2: More well, I wonder what I wonder what your signs are.
Speaker 3: I'm Taurus, I'm.
Speaker 5: Stop. So the Pisces is a more caring, loving, empathetic one. Well yeah, okay, yeah, so the Pisces over there is the little cry baby over there, right, and you come in like the bowl like whatever. Okay, she's more sensitive than you are. Now I understand why the friendship works. But you know how to but you know how to balance each other out. So that's a good thing. What happens even.
Speaker 3: More employ then she's happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she likes to spend money, but that doesn't make you happy that you like but you like you like, you like your feet on your ground. You like Pisces like it needs a solid foundation at all times. I have a question what happens when you have your kids arguing and then you guys got to step in as moms. The kids have to hide because seven kids between both of you guys, you both have daughters, right, they're friends.
Speaker 6: You know when kids argue in themselves, you know life is so fast and busy.
Speaker 3: There isn't right now.
Speaker 6: They're in phases where you know, they all like to know each other at different times, and everyone goes through an annoying phase at a different time. My daughter was a camp counselor for like sixteen kids this summer and She's kind of like, I get it now because the favorites changed throughout the day because it was depending on who was in what mood. And I'm like, now you know what it's like to be a mom because you all change in terms of how we are, Like, you know, who we're having to parent more, who we get to connect with more. So I think that our kids are They all line up really nicely, and no one really they don't fight because they're so close that it's a weird relationship where they just they really get each other.
Speaker 3: It's like they grew up together. Yeah, and there's no surprise by so.
Speaker 5: What does it come home to, say, Mom, she's acting like a creep? Well, mom, or head's game.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 7: And they also, luckily not none of the seven are in this we're born in the same year, so none of them are in the same grade.
Speaker 3: And none of them at the same school and that same grade, and.
Speaker 7: None of them really share the same none of them share the same friend groups. They all have friends outside and then they come together for this other grind.
Speaker 5: Okay, how many girls? How many boys? Between you two?
Speaker 3: We have three girls and four boys.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the four boys, they're easy they don't get caught up in the way. They just go live there. So it's three girls. Who's got the two and who's got the one?
Speaker 6: Well, I've got the two, but my little our youngest is like not just turn nine. So we have the baby, and then it's all the boys and then the two older girls who are nine months apart.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's why.
Speaker 6: We really do have a unique like situation in terms of everyone kind of coexists because we don't have competition.
Speaker 3: Or like jealousy. No one's in the same sport.
Speaker 6: Our oldest and our baby dance together at the same dance studio. Like, we have a lot of different like connections, but no one's like you know what I mean close.
Speaker 3: Everybody's baby sister, and Chloe is and she runs everyone. She runs the world. Chloe the baby runs the world.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have your own family chats and then one together, Like.
Speaker 6: So we have our daughters and us, and then we have one with the boys, and then we have one with their husbands, and then we have one with my husband.
Speaker 3: We have one with her husband.
Speaker 5: That's when you're cheering each other apart to your husband, the other husband. Get your wife under control, I'm going to kill I'm gonna kick her butt.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, they're just usually silent sed memes. And then sometimes Natalie and Mark have a group chat. I have a group I have a conversation. A text her with her husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have a lot that goes.
Speaker 3: I had to text them the other day.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what what do I need from Costco? Because he goes to Costco, not her.
Speaker 3: So he sent me.
Speaker 6: I literally he sent me all the screenshots of what I needed from cost Could you get those bers?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did. He's like, oh, you need this, this is good. Try this. So I was like thanks, and literally we.
Speaker 5: We really see, we really do see the things I needed. But that's it. There's the Pisces. She's the one that's empathetic. She's the one that cares. She's going the extra mile all the times. It is. And by the way, I watch everything with you guys. You look phenomenal. You're working out, You guys look great.
Speaker 3: You got your end.
Speaker 5: I know, but it doesn't but you got over it all. You're all past the baby way. You've all moved on. It's all good that you're both beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ladies and you should be really really proud of yourselves.
Speaker 2: You guys come from a families that have a lot of brothers and sisters too. Is that why you had so many kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah, blended families. We were our parents have been worse forever.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's such a terrible thing nowadays, right they were divorced, My god, stab yourselves in the eyes. You should have all this trauma in your lives and be able to do nothing with it, right because all the.
Speaker 7: Yea, honestly, we're we actually think that we're not giving enough trauma to our kids because we feel like we're so resilient because of what we went through.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, different generational. They're never gonna learn what you've had the way you guys grow. But it's okay. They're just like the kind of I call them the alien generation. Whatever I tell you. Actually, your kids in the generation that are gonna be workers. Watch it's my kids of the generation between like twenty seven and thirty nine, excluding Samantha that kind of lost all the like the little last zombies all the I don't know what's up with them. But my big question here is this, how many eye rolling does your husbands do to you guys on a daily basis.
Speaker 7: I don't think we get through like a sentence without them like eye rolling.
Speaker 3: They just think the way we do life.
Speaker 7: They couldn't imagine how how could you get through? Why would you do it that way? They just they're like, oh, you guys are You're not reasonable, you're not responsible, you're not organized, you're not consistent. Wiles, you say you have toxic positivity, like that, anything is possible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gee, I noticed again I can read people pretty well. I get that gift of being a cancer. I don't have cancer being the cancer sign. They seem a little more conservative than you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: You married a cancer, absolute you got a good one.
Speaker 3: The moreanserve.
Speaker 5: He's never going anywhere. Yeah, but he's dependable, responsible and reliable. Correct.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Yep, And that's how I show love. And I really like.
Speaker 6: They're not buying race cars, you know what I mean they did. They're buying to fit everyone in sell it.
Speaker 3: Get a race car.
Speaker 5: So you're pices and he's a cancer. Yeah, so you're both out the sensitive.
Speaker 3: That's a great point. I didn't think of that. I just think of myself. But okay, yeah, just think of myself.
Speaker 5: But you put yourself first before him anyway, so it doesn't matter. But he needs a lot of attention to so just remember that. So do you guys, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like we're having a Yeah, you are over here?
Speaker 2: Has one is his sign?
Speaker 3: She doesn't know what's his birthday.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: She wasn't twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: He's a pisces. That's why she gets along so well with him.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a different pisces. He's an American pisces.
Speaker 5: No, but do you see the difference in personality? She I told you she's the one that's going to go do for every brain. The other one's going I'm doing for myself. I'll see you guys.
Speaker 2: She probably doesn't realize it's happening, but being a tourist, she's going to make it her idea in order for her to do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that. Is that what you do?
Speaker 3: I love this? Will you guys give us a recap of like what we.
Speaker 5: Are so we can read it all day long. It's it's it's a it's a cursy. Get a blessing.
Speaker 2: Trust me, we are her fiance. My stepdad didn't believe us about this, So now he like asked all his clients, and because he asked them their sign, now he knows how to talk to them in business because of this.
Speaker 3: What's your science?
Speaker 2: I'm an aries fire And.
Speaker 3: What's your brother's God?
Speaker 5: He's a Gemini black and white all the way, no gray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and our father all the time.
Speaker 5: Do you know? Just know it internally, don't never read it, don't read signs, and just know it. Don't even go there. I'm like the most EmPATH you ever hear. Em path. Welcome to Cindy Stumble's brain. All right, all day, I thought we were going to break. I'm Sidney Stumble. And listen to Tennis Nails on w BZ News Radio and we'll be right back specially and welcome back to te Us Nails on WBZ News Radio. And I'm here with Samantha and I'm Cindy. Why not to keep saying I'm Cindy. People know if the seven years on you, glad, ladies, how do people find you, how they reach you, how they fall you? Let's go bang it up.
Speaker 3: All right, cat not everywhere.
Speaker 6: We have a podcast, we have an Instagram account, We're on tour Live, we have two books. We do really the Instagram, things on YouTube. I mean literally just come well, we're your best.
Speaker 7: Friend everything at uh at kati dot com, oh dot c A N Kong com par ticket.
Speaker 5: You sure, you guys got that right? You want you want to just try it one more second? You sure you got it right? You got it? Ready?
Speaker 3: Got it? We got it thing our cat at c.
Speaker 5: A T A N D n A t Okay, got it. Ladies, thank you for coming into the studio. I appreciate it. Have a good one. I will talk to you offline and everybody have a great, safe weekend. This is Cindy Stumpo Samantha Stumpo to have his nails on WBZ and we will see you next weekend.