Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron Tonight's story is about a man lured into the woods by the sound of a dog in pain. And what happened was rock throws, growls, and something that knew exactly where he lived, and it didn't stop in the forest. It left gifts and it left marks, and it might be responding to a frequency that you've never heard of. This is a story of Chris Rhinhart and what happens when Bigfoot starts throwing pine cones. So stay with us. Information provided in this episode is for entertainment purposes only. All right, big Fort Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Chris Reinhart today. He's an individual from Connecticut. We are going to be talking to him about Bigfoot, of course. Today he's an investigator looking into the Bigfoot phenomenon really all over the place. I know he's gone to a few cool places, so he's not just out there in Connecticut, and we might talk about that later. He's gone to a few are cool places as well. But welcome to the show, Chris. How's it going today?
Speaker 2: Oh very well, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Jeremiah absolutely you know, Chris, you're an individual. I've wanted to talk to you for a long time because you do come up every every so often in other conversations I have with people. And I was watching some of Doug's shows on Snellgrove Lake, and I believe you were up there recently too with the gang. So you kind of pop pop in and out every everywhere, which is cool. But you know, Chris, someone like yourself, where you've been in it for a few years, would you be able to share what got you into the bigfoot field to begin with.
Speaker 2: So I've been doing this for like ten years now, and believe it or not, it was YouTube that got me interested in the Bigfoot. I really didn't even know that there were people other than you saw on TV that were actually investigating bigfoot in the forest. And I always had a fascination with Bigfoot my whole childhood growing up, and I always I was a believer. And when I got rid of my cable TV started streaming my son in law, my son in law told me about YouTube, and I knew nothing, you know, I knew nothing about you doing, nothing about streaming, and so I put in Bigfoot in this whole world opened up to me and I followed a few people, and I'm like, hey, why can't I go do what they're doing here in Connecticut and see what I can find? And ten years later, I've had some quite the experiences. So it was, oh, it all to YouTube. Where I am, where I've gotten to today. I guess.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. It's very similar to when you talk to the guys, you know, the guys who got got started back when the Internet first came into households and and they're like, you know, they were just typing bigfoot into the basic Internet. And uh, YouTube is kind of its own thing. It's its own animal with how many shows and researchers are on that that platform. But do you have I believe you've come up maybe about was it American Legion State Forest? Did you have some involvement with that in Connecticut?
Speaker 2: Yeah. One of my areas is actually in People's Forest. It's right next to the American Legion. They're they're they're side by side, They're not, they're just two different names, but it's the same forest, the same woods. And I have an area called black Thorugh Alley. You know, everybody gives their areas a name, so you can when you make your videos, people know where you're at. Or I guess that was the thing that I learned to do when I when I was investigating, it's easier to keep track of where you got stuff going on. And so yeah, Rockborough Alley is actually in people's state forest here in Connecticut, northwest corner.
Speaker 1: That's awesome and that that came up. I talked to a researcher's name was Tom She. I'm gonna see it, Tom She. I know I'm saying that wrong, so bad. It's episode five seventy six. I apologize, Tom.
Speaker 2: It's been a while, but from North Carolina, right, yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he came. Yeah, he came up here and we went he I bought him. He brought me to the spot where he had his interaction and but we never made it up to my spot that day. But yeah, I got together when he was here. So that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: So, Chris, when you were first getting into it, you know, maybe ten eight years ago, was there a point where you had some kind of interaction in the woods where it really pushed you over the edge and you were like, Okay, I just went from ninety nine percent to like one hundred and fifty percent, Like this is no turning back from this.
Speaker 2: All right. So my very first interaction actually happened at People's state forest and we were actually lured into the woods by like we my buddy. My buddy got into it at the same time as his name is Mike Saijsky, and he got into it about the same time I did. And he was hiking by himself, you know, the day before, and he found these weird tree structures and he got home that night and called me up and said, hey, we got to go check these out. So we went out the next time. We're fresh, I mean, we just I just started. Had a cell phone in a notebook. That's all we brought. We didn't know about you know, we didn't have fleer cameras or camcord. We had nothing. And we went in the woods to check out these these structures. And while we were there, we were we heard this dog whimpering noise and it sounded like a dog got hit by a car, like it was hurt. It was, you know, that whimper that who And we're near a road, I mean, we're near the state forest, so there's roads around the state force. So we figured a dog was hit and it was injured, so let's go check it out. So we go to the spot where we hear the whimper, and we get to the spot and there's nothing there. Fifty feet in front of us to our left, we hear the whimper again, So we figured the dog got scared, he's hurt and he crawled away. So we go up to where that sound is and we get there and there's nothing there. We do it, I think two to three more times and then on the last time, my buddy, my buddy taking and shure. He goes, Chris, whatever this is is luring us into the forest fifty feet by fifty feet by fifty feet by fifty feet were we are going back into the forest. So he says, it's getting dark. We have no flashlights, so it's turn around and get back to the get back to the logging road and then we can come back, you know, another day. So we turned around and we didn't run, but we were walking as fast as we could through through the foliage. You know. We were off trail and we got back out to the low ugging road and we heard a grunt growl thing like the and we turned around and this rock came flying through the fold, landed right on the right, on the right and back of me on the logging road, and we're like looking at each other, what is this is? This is what the Sasquatch are we reported to do? And they mimic and list and there we high tailed it back to the truck and we got in the truck and we were talking about it all the way home and we're like, holy cow, what was that? You know what throws stones? And did we have a sasquatch experience? And after that that was it for me. I was ready for it and I have a traveling bone and ever since then, I go and try and you know, see all I can see, and hang out with who I can hang out with and experience what we can. But that first interaction, that's what That's what hooked me.
Speaker 1: I could definitely see how how that would hook you. No, alb And is this an area that you go back to You've gone back to multiple times as well?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I've been going there for ten years. I've had I have two I had like three habituation spots here in Connecticut. And actually two of them out of the three have been sold, so I can't even go back to them. I had one called Larry's that I went to for six years and we traded with whatever was living there, and it was quite the experience there too. But yeah, I've been that rock That's how Rock Throw Alley actually got its name. Was that rock throw that that first day we were there, That's how we named it.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like you then pretty quickly got involved with some pretty intense things. You had, you know, gifting back and forth different habituation sites. I have taught to a few people over the years, and I I do notice patterns that start to arise. Was there ever a point where things started to get weird when you were involved with this research or going into these habituation areas?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, things got, you know, things just it's progressed over the ten years. It gets stranger and stranger the closer you get to the phenomenon. I've had a coyote leg left at my back door, freshly ripped off the dog. My wife found I this was had to do with the gifting area. I got sick and I we were training with him for about three years and I got sick and my gallbladder went. I mean, I couldn't make it up there for like I don't know, like four weeks. So on the fourth week, I came downstairs. I finally got back to work, my stomach finally healed, and my wife looks out the back window and she goes, what is that buie down by the back door? And I'm looking on I'm like, geez, I don't know what that is. So I go downstairs and I open up the door and there is a freshly ripped off the dog blood guts, gross broken, just like freshly torn flesh off the hind leg of a dog of a coyote left at my back door. And I'm like, I go up say, I tell her, I'm going, Maria, you don't guess what this is, but it's a fresh coyote leg, and she's like, get rid of that thing. I don't want that thing here, And so I chucked it in the forest and the wine got I work where I live, So I went and got the guys that work for me, and I brought them back down here to show them the leg, and the leg was gone. Something took that leg. So that's when it started getting weird when you get animal parts left at your back door. And my gifting area is not close here, It's not close. It's over two mountains. It's probably ten miles away from here through the forest. So how a guy here and I can only guess, said it there. But then then a structure showed up like a hundred yards in the backyard too, a teepee structure that's still there to this day. Then that's when things started to getting weird, when night they figured out that they knew where you lived.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing that people need to realize is that if you start going more oftentimes than not, if you start going into this field and you keep going, it will come back to your house in some way. And it is very very interesting. I mean that I've heard a number of people say it's it's usually deer legs that are found on their property, deer legs ripped off, or headless animals or animals with their necks broken, which.
Speaker 2: Is rabbits, a lot of rabbits too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just really weird stuff. And I mean sometimes even things start happening in side the house, which is I don't even know how that would be related to Bigfoot. But is it a pattern that I've seen, Is that anything where you've found things happening inside the house as well, or is it pretty much like it'll stop outside the border of the walls.
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, No, We've had stuff happened inside the house. I had had the house blessed twice. The kids, my grandchildren were living with us, and they were seeing monsters, and you were seeing the monsters in the corner of the house, and they were seeing monsters at the top of the stairs, and they were seeing monsters everywhere. And then I woke up one one day and I had three scratches on the inside of my arm, and it all built up, and the house was very heavy. And even my wife will tell you if she was here. And and I went up to my friend Alice aunt Riga's birthday party and I told him what was going on. If you guys, if you guys knew all was They call him the squatch Father. Yeah. Yeah, he's like one of my best friends. He's the one that helped you with the weird because it has gotten very, very weird for me. And he told me, he's like, Chris, you got something in your house, he says, I don't know what it is or something, you know, you brought something home from somewhere. And this was after I returned from the Green Swamp in Florida. We had some crazy stuff going down there with our phones and it was wild, wild, wild stuff. And he says, you got to have your house blessed, so we had he set it up for us. He knew a priest that could come and do it, and they came and they blessed the house, and my wife even when they left, she goes, I don't know what to expect from all this, but she says, there's it's lighter in the house. It doesn't feel that heavy feeling. And I'm sitting down in my office and I'm calling out to thank him for having, you know, having set this up for us, and my cat walks into my little office and jumps up on my lap. My cat would never ever come in my office. The door would be wide open. He would walk by a hundred million times to see me in there, would kill him not to be, but he would never go in there. After that day that house was blessed. The house was blessed. The cat came right in my room. So I don't know what was here, I don't, but they said it was a Native American something or other. We went across something and three of us that were there that day. I don't know how they knew all this stuff. And we're linked forever. And so I was with Chris Connor from the traidl Bigfoot and his sister and we to this day. When he has stuff going on down to his place, he calls me and asks me if there's stuff going on up here. And most of the time there's the activity is is happening here and in Florida. So yeah, so that's that's happened twice. And then I've learned how to smudge my own house now, so I don't take that lightly anymore after the scratches.
Speaker 1: That's that is really that's really concerning. When it was being reported that they're they're like monsters in the corners of the house, would would they describe like what they saw it all? Or do you think it was maybe a shadow people or do you have any ideas about that?
Speaker 2: I think I think they were. They were bigfoot looking things, I really do, because they they know about Bigfoot. They they're were on me. They've grown up around me, they've lived with us. They live with us their first six six years of their lives, and four they're six and four now, yeah, I mean the little one even has bigfoot dolls that she takes to school with her. I mean, she's therein they know bigfoot, and that's what I believe they were seeing. And they were calling the monsters, but they said they looked like monkeys, so I think they were afraid. I don't think they don't think they were here to hurt them. But I can't. I don't understand the scratches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a new level I have not heard of. Usually, when people will report that something's going on, it's like they start seeing things, where they start hearing things. They'll maybe hear a voice in the back of a room, like a gurgling voice, something like that. But I've never heard of anyone actually being physically hurt like you were. So that is definitely a new level.
Speaker 2: Right right. So, But I don't know if that was a big fun you know, I can't I couldn'tn't see what it was whatever they chased out of here. Never can't. And the kids never mentioned monsters again after that day, Okay, never again ever to this day, I still haven't said there's monsters here anymore.
Speaker 1: So when you go to different places when you get home, then do you have a protocol that you follow to make sure things are cool?
Speaker 2: Yes, I sure do. Do I do that now for sure? But even before I go in, I bring holy water with me into the forest. Now in my backpack, I smudge my stuff. I have a liquid smudge. I have, you know, the smoke smudge. I have everything to cleanse my stuff before and after I enter the house. There's other things on the forest. You know that obviously.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So all it took was one trip out to Oregon to find that out really quick.
Speaker 2: And it introduces itself to you and uh and it just keep continues and the more you open up to the phenomena, the more that you're going to experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, do you have any So here's the thing, because when you when you talk to to individuals like yourself that have experienced kind of a path that people go through, which is I mean, it's not just happening to you and one other dude like this is happening to people all over the US that are involved with with Bigfoot. Do you have any thoughts over the last ten years of what we might be dealing with when it comes to what Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Is, Well, that well that I've done this for ten years and I know that the Bigfoot are real. I've seen the Bigfoot. I've seen you know, I've seen one live. I've seen three on thermal. I've seen spider crawling on thermal. I've seen I know they're they're there. I've had multiple stones thrown at me. I've had witnesses to all this stuff. I've gone to Canada and had experiences like a snow Grove lake. Like you said, we had to experiences with what we believed to be sasquatch up there. I've been forward and had experiences of sasquatch. I've been to Colorado. Everywhere I've gone, i've had an interaction with with some kind of crypt it of some sort. So where was I going to go with that? I always do this. I'm sorry, I'm a bad interview. I get so excited and I lose track. Where was I What were you're saying? What was the question? Again? Just briefly, I'll get right back on track.
Speaker 1: Well, in this way, I'm terrible as well, because I get so involved with it. That I will sometimes get you know, you know how it is, but oh oh yes, I remember. Now, do you have any thoughts about what we might be dealing with and to kind of throw it so some people think that, you know, Bigfoot might a flesh and blood creature, or there's some people that it might be something else, can completely different, right right.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going with it. So I've been all over the place, and now I've done it for ten years and now I've switched things up. I believe that the phenomenon is linked. I believe that it's linked to the dog Man. I believe that they're all the cryptids are linked. I believe the ghosts and spirits are linked. I believe Bigfoot is flesh and blood. But I also believe I believe that they come here to hunt. I am almost one hundred percent positive. Is that why they're here? But where they come from, I can guarantee you that they're not the hide and Seek champions of the world. Again, I just before we going for them. I am not the big Foot guru. This is just my opinion. I do not know. This is just what I'm basing my thoughts on what I've experienced I believe they're from somewhere else. I don't know if it's from another dimension. I don't know if it's from I haven't seen that. I've never seen a portal. I've never seen anything. But I know that these guys there might be hybrids that live here all the time. Maybe they live deep in Cays, but there's not that many. I don't think. I just think they can come and go and they know how to do it. And I don't not explain it, and I can't prove it, but that's just what I think. I believe they're flesh and blood. But I also believe that they can come and go. And I believe that sebum stuff that they're talking about, that white substance that they leaves like a protective jelly, they put on themselves to be able to do that, to be able to go back and forth. And I guarantee you I can't I guess I shouldn't say I can't care. I bet you had a top of coffee that that stuff has some kind of some kind of form of radiation. I bet you have registers with a Geiger counter. I just have this feeling, and we're planning as soon as we got it because we carry Geiger counters. Now as soon as I get a chance to test it, we're going to us. But I bet you, I bet you any amount of money. I think we might be onto something with that. But then again that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you might be onto something there. I remember talking to Joe purdueing Ron Lanham from West Virginia. This is years ago, but they actually had a situation where there were tracks found and they had a one of those Geiger counters with them and actually was showing up radioactive when they would put it near the track impressions in the ground. So yeah, it definitely, definitely could could be something there. When you're out in the woods, have you ever experienced anything such as not being able to move or maybe when people are think they're hit by something called infrasound, where it'll it'll affect them physically in different ways.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think so. I've been around radio frequency levels that are alarming. We bring radio frequency meters with us like a rock thorough ally. Take for instance, I've brought and I've brought people up to my I have a spot up there I can bring people to. They come in rocks will fly and our RF meters will go off the wall. I mean they don't. We had it. We contacted the company that made them and we're like, what does one dash dash dash dash dash dash dash stand for? And they just roll back. Oh, that means that it doesn't go any higher. So we had a satellite communication guy reached out to us and he says, listen, I've been to satellite communications for the government for a long time, and he says, I did the I did the background check on your guys meters and it's a broadband meter. He says, there's nothing in the forest that you should be picking up for that long of a time that gives off that much radio radiation there. She said, there's nothing. There's nothing there. He says, there's nothing that you He said, if you were in a fair day box, you guys would be cooked. So we've experienced that. I've never experienced like like you said, I never said confusion or anything like that. We got lost one time at the gifting area. I mean we did pattern hikes. I recommend pattern hikes to anybody that has a habituation area. It's it's the way they know you go where you're going to go. They know where you're going, and they know where you came from, so they can get ahead of you, they can follow you, and there's no surprises. So pattern hikes is always a good thing. But we got lost on our pattern hike one time and we didn't know where we were. We did that pattern hike for six years, the same exact hike. We never you know, we never ventured from it once we made it. You know, we took a little while to make it. We had little spots and we would mark them and we made all of a sudden we made this big loop and uh, but we got lost one time, so I guess that that counts. And when we when we realized we were off the path, we looked up and we looked at and there was just like this big X right in front of us, like a perfect X stuck in the ground. It was it was a crazy X. That was probably about, I don't know, eight years ago.
Speaker 1: Probably I want to circle back to the radio frequencies for a little bit. So what would So you're you're bringing these these thing, these devices out into the field and it's picking up different signals. But the guy that was looking at it was saying, if you had been exposed to this, you should be cooked. What what would what? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, if you were an affair, it's like a microwave, if you were in a fair Day box. So basically what a microwave is the radiation of the broad the broad It was a broadband meter. So he said, if you were find into a small, little Faraday box, you would be cooked because that that the amount of radiation that we were getting from this radio frequency would have cooked us. But it was such a broad band. You're out in the you're out in the open air. You're not going to get cooked, he said. But if you were in a Faraday box, you for sure would have been cooked.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting.
Speaker 2: While having stones thrown at us, while.
Speaker 1: Having yeah, that's just that's just an extra thing heaven. And how big were the stones that were thrown at you?
Speaker 2: Third there you can hear them. I got recordings that you can. They come through the foliage. I probably, I would say probably fifty size, you know, fifty cent piece sizes. I've had brought people up there. I like, again, I've had witnesses to all this. They we would we'd had to happen in Florida. Then two weeks after it happened in Florida in the Green Swamp, we came back up here to Connecticut and it happened two weeks later here the same phone manipulation radio frequency and stone throws. The phone thing is another thing that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Anyone in any of those groups, did they have any weird effects like swollen legs or sworn arms or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Not that I know. But I've had four detached retinas.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, wow, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I've never had a traumatic injury to my head.
Speaker 1: That's pretty intense, dude. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why. I came back from hiking one day and my eye detached.
Speaker 1: Wow. I'll tell you something weird that happened in Oregon, just really quick. So it was out in this area in the will Lambat National Forest, and we were there after this festival, and we were sitting in nylon chairs in this like edge of a meadow that was very active, and there was a point where some weird happened. Weird stuff happened. At one point I wasn't able to move for five minutes. But I started to notice that I had these bite marks on my legs and kind of like probably really bad horsefly bites. But then like my legs started to swell up really bad, so it could have been a reaction. But the weird thing is I ended up having to go to the urgent care in Springfield, Oregon at the end of my trip, and the two doctors that were there they were like, we have no idea what happened to your legs. This is nuts. It's like nothing we've ever seen before. It looks like someone took a stick and just beat the crap out of your legs with it, and like something had really hit it hard and affected the inside of the legs and made them kind of like come up to the surface. And what they printed out they were like, they said a cellulitis. But one of the one of the possible things about cellulitis that was on the paper is they said, well, this can happen if there is a high radiation shot at you for a period of time. I was like, okay, well, and then you was kind of saying stuff like that. I'm like, man, you know, I don't know, man, this is weird stuff, right right.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say you had exposure to radiation. I was going to after you explained it to me, I'm like, you had radiation exposure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they can reject it. I think they they just it's hard to prove it. I know, people think you're crazy for talking about and you know what, believe in sasquatch. The regular world thinks you're crazy. So if you're going to take it right, you might as well go where the evidence brings you. You know what, And that's what you got to. That's the truth. I can only tell people the truth of what's happened, and hopefully they are aware. But that to me sounds like you've got you've got a little little radiation burns.
Speaker 1: Weird stuff, man, it's weird stuff. Before we we head past this part, the are you able to recommend or or share like the particular device you were using, Like if you know the the make and model of how you were able to look for radio frequencies out in the field.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have to go get it as done as a trifield meter. And it does magnet magnet it does magnetism. It does we're getting crazy magnetism readings now too in certain areas. And it does, uh, it does magnetism, it does r F, and it does one other thing. I'm not sure what it does, but it's it. You get it on Amazon. It's like two hundred dollars and we ice trap it right to my backpack now and I we I take it out all the time when when something starts happening. Oh wow, we've had said it's triggered numerous times. It's numerous times.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I need to start looking more into that.
Speaker 2: I can send it to you. I can send you the link after I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, thank you appreciate that. So if people are into into the big Foot topic and they watched the shows and they're you know, familiar with the show Monster Quest back in the day and such a such a great series put out by Doug Hicheck. But you know, if you're into that, then you're really into Usually you're into the Snellgrove Lake episodes just because they're they're the top of the top, right, it's such such a cool experience. But you were actually able to go up to that cabin with with a group that Doug put together.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, yeah, we won two years in a row. Yeah, last year and the year before.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I didn't know it's two years in a row. That's amazing. Oh my goodness. I'm guessing that some of that you might not be able to talk about. Is there anything that you're able to share from those experiences up there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I can talk a little bit about a little bit. So as you guys do well, dude and I do podcasting, and I do podcasting to meet people. And I would have never have met Doug if I didn't have a podcast. And me and Doug have become really great friends. I mean we talk all the time. We we're on the phone. I call him, he can call me, and he's a really, really great guy. And he put this thing together about going up to Snowgrove, and I mean, Doug's been going there for like thirty plus years. He went there before even was a bigfoot thing. And so we went up there. And let me tell you, when you talk remote and they drop you off by that plane and they tell you be careful because we might not be able to come back and get you. You're not getting out of there. You're not getting out of there anytime soon. You're not hiking out because we just don't have the supplies to do it. Or the you know, it's just it's it's so desolate and you're searching for noise, you're searching for light. It's just there's nothing there. And when you're sleeping at night and all of a sudden you get wrapped. The first night we were there, the first two years ago, something the rafters in the back of the Snowgirl cabin are fourteen foot high. Something took its hand and ran it across the roof rafters and hit the building. And that was the first night while we were there. Woke me up. I was on one bedroom, but the bedroom that that had all happened on was we were dougging at them and uh, we're staying in. We had a lot of stuff. We had a lot of recordings that that that week. It was a rainy week. It's a beautiful place, beautiful fishing. We Uh, I know, I really can't. I'm trying to think we can talk to you about the outhouse because we've talked about that. So we were there all week. We got a lot of a lot of stuff happened, and we got a lot of cool recordings, had stuff chucked at the cabin and walking on the back deck. That'll all come out. But the final day we're there, we're packed, we're packed up and we're ready to we're getting ready to go, and we're budd Online is with us and he gets up first and they left this they called it I Forgot Something Smorgasports surprise where they put a camera in a big pile of food and they left it out in the back of the cabin and they were hopefully going to catch it. So Bud got up and we went out and he grabbed the plate and got the camera and brought it back in. And on his way back in he noticed that there was something throwing. There was pine cones coming over the outhouse and he woke up at him, I believe. And Adam came out next, and uh he started to win and he's like, Chris, you got to get out here and check this out. So we all have cups of coffee and we're sitting on the back deck of snow Gold Cabin while there's pine cones being tossed at us over the outhouse, and we're do you laugh Because it was a beautiful morning the first the first day, the sun's out. We all have cups of coffee and we're sitting here and nurse pine cones being tossed at us over the outhouse cabin. So I said, well, I told Doug I had not. Doug, I said, Bud, give me the gold Pro. I'm going to go and see where you're coming from. So I took the gold Pro and I walked down It's like a thirty foot thirty foot deck walkway to get to the outhouse. And I'm going down there and I'm to get to the outhouse and all of a sudden, I get hit by a pine cone. So I turned around at that moment time when I head back to the deck, I'm like, nope, I'm not going into the forest to see what's throwing those pinecones at us. So that happened. And then when we're we are waiting for the plane. I don't know if you've heard about the thunder knock. Me and Butter are sitting up by the cabin and all our stuff is on the dock waiting for the plane to come, and Adam's down on the doctor. Three of us are there. Doug left because you had to go to a conference. You left a couple of days early. And we're sitting down there and we're just sitting there, and then all of a sudden, we hear this knock that sounds like something took two thirty foot trees and swung them at each other. It was an explosion like it sounded like thunder. Was like, that's why I got it. It's name it. It went ooh like that. And me and Bud look at each other and we go we don't say, do you hear that? We both go to each other. Did you feel that? We had three waves of something hit us in the chest from that knock, And it like if you were to say you were in the ocean and you had three waves hit you in the chest. Boom, boom boom. That is exactly what happened. After that knock happened. We felt the repercussion of that three times to the chest. I have never ever heard anything. It was like a car crash, like ninety miles per hour running through the forest. But there was nothing moving. The sun was out, there was no wind, there was no trees moving, there was nothing. It was the craziest. Then Adam was down on the dock of the cabin on the lake and he heard something from across the lake respond to it another knock, but that thunder knock was incredible, But of course we were all packed up and we didn't have anything to record it, but we had three witnesses to it, and it was a crazy, crazy experience.
Speaker 1: That's incredible I have I've talked to hundreds of people. I've never heard anyone say you always hear that it hit you in the chest, but not multiple times in a wave that's very very unique in your you know, going up there multiple times, do you feel like that's a place that is still pretty active.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yep, it's it's it's I think it's it's hard. You gotta time it. You gotta time it right because it's so desolate. I mean, there's so much area up there. They could be wherever, you know, wherever we are. So we timed it for the berries. That's what Doug suggested, and that's what we did. So the first time we got we had a lot of big foot activity, but the second time we had some big foot activity, but we had more paranormal stuff go on. The second time up there, we we we we've come too familiar with a frequency that might be drawing these guys in, and they're using it. We know that they're using it because it's been picked up across America. It's forty herts, it's a hummingbird. It sounds like a hummingbird. Win. So if anybody's listening to your program and has recordings of a hummingbird in their habituation area, it possibly is a bigfoot. Now, David Ellis is the head of all this project. He takes all the recordings and we put them through all the analysis and we're getting the same frequencies ever everywhere. And I came up with it here because my wife was having experience with her hummingbird feeder. And there's a long story short. I did research in the hummingbirds and found out what was going on, and I said forty hurts and I went to Doug with it. He goes, well, you're not going to believe this, and he he called David Ellis right on the phone while we were on the phone, and he's like, you got to tell David your story. So I told him the story about how I thought the bigfoot we're using forty herts. He says, you're not going to believe this. But there's a guy with Tristan Yolton who recorded a bigfoot eating a jar of peanut butter, and while I was eating it, they called it the Bigfoot purr. He was actually purring or humming why he was eating the heating the peanut butter. He goes, guess what, Guess what the purr was? What hurts? Level I'm like, you gotta be kidding. It was forty herts. He's like, it was forty hurts. So we put it out all across America, and we've gotten like six seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve recordings back from other people now that they they said they've had to record it, and they're all forty hurts.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: So this is something to pay attention to. Why you're in your areas if you hear a hummingbird sound. And when we were just down in Florida, No Lie, I brought a forty hertz tuning fork. This was last We just did a show on it, actually on my channel last night. I brought a forty if i'd use a forty hertz tuning fork. Now, I bring it in my backpack and I ran it rein it down in the green swamp at the fridge area that he has his habituation area, and I put it in my backpack and we packed out and we started leaving and Chris is going, hey, man, why are you playing with that thing again? I said, what thing? When am I playing with what thing? He says, that tuning fork? Why do you got it out again? I'm like, it said, still in my backpack, Chris. He goes, listen, we were getting it back something in the forest, and this green swamp was sending that I got my hair stating straight up right now. Something was sending that forty herds back at us.
Speaker 1: Oh no way now?
Speaker 2: Then oh wow, yeah. And then fifteen minutes later we were approached and growl.
Speaker 1: That dudes, okay, so let me make sure I got this right. So you had actually activated the tuning fork and it was giving it back to you. And then fifteen minutes later stuff started to hit off.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. They came right up to us. It was it was ten fifteen feet away and growled at us. And then it did. I call it a compact bluff charge. It was like very short and very forceful, and we knew how big it was when he did it. He just like jumped at us and we're like and three miles into the green swamp, in Florida. We're like, dope, this is enough, this is telling us it is time to for us to go. But it hit us back with that that frequency. So for the people that don't think this frequency thing isn't something to be paying attention to, it's definitely needs to be paid attention to.
Speaker 1: Has this been attempted in other places in the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're testing it. I've worked here and it's worked here in Connecticut. I reined up with my team up at rock Thorough Alley and we had four of them come in and throw rocks at us. And something big came in that day, something real big, the biggest we've ever heard before up there. You can see that. You can see that day on my channel. It's all on my channel to see people can hear the rocks flying in and you can hear them the tuning fork that we used, and my witnesses to all of it. Yeah, everything I tell you, I have witnesses to this. I mean, I've even had the blackout chopper over my house because of the hummingbird stuff. That's a whole another story that will take a long long time to tell you that one. But that was a crazy, crazy three weeks. That the craziest three weeks of my entire life. And my wife witnessed at all. And she'll never go back in the forest. She hasn't been back in the forest in seven years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, really that's why.
Speaker 2: Nope, Okay, I ruined it for her because she used to be she'd go hiking by herself. She was actually exercising, not she'd loved walking the paths. And she won't even go she won't even go in anymore.
Speaker 1: So one more, one more question about the tuning fork, just because it's so unique. So when I used to have I used to play guitar and I had it was just a handheld metal, just a regular metal tuning fork and you hit it once and it would make a sound. That's what we're talking about, not hooked up to a anything. Right when you're in the green swamp or Connecticut and you're doing this, you're just hitting a normal everyday tuning fork and it's coming for herts. That's hurt, dude. That is so wild.
Speaker 2: So we recorded it and we call blasted it one day at a snow grove and Doug's like, what are you doing? What are you doing? We're doing it turn.
Speaker 1: That off, that off.
Speaker 2: He knows what the right, he knows what the forty herds does. That night, we're sitting in the cabin and orbs are flying all over the lake. Orbs are flying all around the cabin. We're getting voices coming through the security cameras. Yeah, it was wild. I've never seen an ORB before until that night. We're seeing white lights on snow grolled lake. Oh yeah, man, my hair is standing the straight up again right now. I got goosebumps like none other.
Speaker 1: And this only this only started happening after you tried the forty Hurts tuning fork thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we only did it once one night and we never did it again.
Speaker 1: You know, I wonder this is where I wish I knew more stuff than Bigfoot, because I really focus it on Bigfoot. But you know how like with the whole UAP thing, they're saying that there's some certain like dog whistle thing where they're able to bring them down. Have you heard that yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's related in somewhere, or maybe it's not a it's probably different, but I don't know. Maybe someone can put it in the comments if they know specifics about how that works. But it's wild, dude, that's that's wild. Uh yeah, I would maybe even throw it for entertainment purposes only, and be careful if you if you do try that as well. Man, that's that's crazy. I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Be careful because it's not tested yet. We don't know why they what they do, or if they're going to get mad about it, or if they're I don't think they like coming in. I think you know Kuombo Baker right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've talked to Kumbo.
Speaker 2: So so Koombo has done the frequency thing. He's a believer in the frequency thing. He uses what it was the thing that he shows Horn the show far here you go the show far. He thinks that the frequency of that level is the young ones. Aren't you able to do infrasound yet? So when they're because forty hrtz is almost there, another twenty hurts in your infrasound, so you can you know, you you can't only hear a hummingbird when it's next to your ears, waiting buzzing roun.
Speaker 1: I miss something, really, I think I miss something. So you're saying that forty hurts is very close to the infrasound.
Speaker 2: Yes, twenty hurts and lower is infrasound.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 2: So forty hurts is very very low like a hummingbird. You don't hear hummingbirds fine on your yard. You hear them when they're right next to your ear. So it's a very low vibration. So for anything to pick that up far away and come in is crazy. Dude.
Speaker 1: This is this is This is why I I I try to catch your your shows when I can, because the stuff that you put out is really really cool stuff. And it's no surprise that you're you're hanging out with Doug and you're involved with with stuff up there in Snellgrove because you are always making really cool connections and how can people because you just Swiss shows, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just rebranded my show because I'm going to go and investigate it on and to start doing haunted hotels. And I just think it's all linked and I think the frequency things are linked to it all, and I just that's so I call it Real American monsters is what I'm calling the new you know, I know, I know Sasquatch is really, like I said, I've seen them, I've interacted with them. I've done it and it's time to try and link other stuff. I'm not giving up on Sasquatch. I'm going, like I said, I'll be up at Rock Throw Alley again and we're going back to Snowgrove next year and stuff like that, so that the Sasquatch thing isn't done. And I got a lot of friends that still do Sasquatch. And we were actually invited to go to the reservation in New Mexico next year and camp out on the res with one of the tribal elders, and I'm pretty excited about that. And there's gonna be pictographs on the rocks there, and he says he's seeing the UFOs and the big Foot come in and out there, and I'm really looking forward to that one too.
Speaker 1: That is that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I love to travel. I mean, I love to meet new people and and you learn a lot. You learn a lot from everybody. Again, I can't give all of the credit for this because I'm not the one that comes up with all this. It's a team effort and uh, we're all learning from each other and so step by step where we're doing there's something. There's something with this frequency thing, and so we'll continue looking at it.
Speaker 1: That's great. I hope maybe even something with that might even I would I would hope maybe end up in some future doc from Doug. But crossing crossing our fingers, it's gonna be I am psyched for that to come out eventually. Legend meat science too, that would be good, good stuff. But in our time that we have left today, And thank you so much for spending some time with us. But you had mentioned that you think that there's a hypothesis you have that there might be a connection between Bigfoot in dog Man.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think, you know, I've talked to a lot of people, and you know, I'm starting to learn a little bit about the dog Man. I just had I just had Jody Cook on the show the other the other night, and I learned something from it. Had Vic on the show two weeks ago and learned some stuff from him. So I'm a new beat to the Dogmen. But they both they both said, you know, you can't have one without the other. I'm trying to figure out what they meant by that. So but I think it's I think I think the dogmen do the same thing. I think they come and go. I mean, because if you had an eight foot dog, you know, walking on two legs, you know, and people would see him more often if they were here all the time, you know what I mean. I just think these I just think these creatures are interdimensional. Lot that and I can't prove it, and people might again think that you're crazy for it. But I think they know how to use doorways. If there's doorways. I'm looking at all of what they're talking about in the Grand Canyon right now. There's a portal in the Grand Canyon that's being protected by the government that they're not letting people in. Really. Yeah, yeah, there's a there's a big thing to do about that. There was a guy on h on YouTube and his name was the Desert Drifter I believe or and he was a guy that was hiking all them all the old back in New Mexico and the Grand Canyon. His favorite place to hike was in the Grand Canyon. He discovered something in the like the Egyptians left in there. I think his name was Desert Drifter. But he ended up getting a fatal car crash after he started discovering all this stuff. And it kind of makes you wonder. But but yeah, they're they're saying that there's a portal in the Grand Canyon that's being protected by the government. But I don't know. I mean, that's all conspiracy theory. There again, I'm new to all that, all that stuff. But the document and that the Bigfoot I think come from the same places, and I just think that their worlds are are they don't have the food. I think they come here to hunt and they just really believe that. But there's aliens out there too, and they're walking on us. The government telling us that. Now Congress is telling us that they're walking on us, and you know that's kind of freaky.
Speaker 1: It is. Well, that's the thing because everyone and we're going to be we'll be careful what you say, but at least I will. I think people right now are so shell shocked because of what has happened in the last few year that the government could say anything and most of the population will be like, yeah, I don't care, like I don't even know what's happening anymore. Like they're literally saying, yes, there's the UFOs and you UAPs and aliens and there's different kinds and here's all the info about them, and it's all out there, you're right, and people just either don't care or they don't even realize what's being said.
Speaker 2: So right. They even admitted that there's interdimensional travel. They were asked, can humans make the journey? They're like, no, we are not built for it. I mean, it's just the information that they're putting out that people just I just don't get it. I just I don't get it.
Speaker 1: But oh, well, would you ever want to go on a expedition that is solely focused on going after dog Man?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, I was actually talking to uh to Jody about that, actually going to lbl Okay, Oh yeah, yeah for sure. I don't know if I want to come face to face with one, but I would love to hear their howls or whatever they do. And Al Santa Rica, he knows where there's a den up in New York, I guess of some sort.
Speaker 1: And als Oh yeah that stuff. Yeah, he's I've talked to him about that, that place in New York and some weird, weird stuff going on wherever. That was, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: I went there. I went there and had some crazy stuff at ow to the sacred site. Oh yeah, dude, I had an attachment. I was like frozen cold, and the compass was laid at my feet and was spinning, and every time he had the dowsing rids out, he would walk away from me, and the dowsing rds kept on pointing back to me and pointing back to me and pointing back to me. And the clouds that came. And that night where like remember the Pull the Geist movie, the pool scened. It was it was like the craziest night, one of the craziest nights. I mean just just keeps on going and going and going. And then on our way out where we had stones thrown at us. But I had an attachment at that place and it was why it was he had he had no he had a T shirt on I guess like a vest, and I was in winter clothes and I put on a pair of gloves. I mean something had me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's how I.
Speaker 2: Went to this. Yeah, I went to the Sacred site and that was it was a crazy night. I was supposed to stay at ELSA and then I went home. I drove all the way back to Connecticut. Man. Wow, so yeah, I've had some crazy stuff go on, for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you do you have a place where you it's kind of like your your bucket place that you would love to go to see if you could have some Bigfoot interactions or have you been able to hit everywhere that you've wanted to go so far.
Speaker 2: I would really love to go to this year a sound site, but that's not our site to go to. But uh, bucket list, no, And I mean I just want to go and you know, uh, you know, try to see all I can and experience, you know, experience all I can. I love the interactions, but no, I snaw Grove was probably my bucket list and I made it there, and uh, we're going to go back again next year, and like I said, we'll see what happens. The walleye every night up there is such a beautiful place. You fish for your fish all day and but you gotta be well. Last time we went up there, they had another break in two weeks prior they went. Yeah, they went in, they went in through the same door. And uh, even the even the guys that were you know, a loaded the planes. You know, we're talking about it and you're like, oh geez, you know snow Grove. We're always up at snow Grove. Fixing stuff always up there, and then once and once they finally fixed the cabin. Two weeks later, there was a treat that was fell on or pushed or whatever onto the cabin itself.
Speaker 1: Oh no way, whoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's very it's very uneasy up there because you have nowhere to go. You know, we have boats and you got to try to make it out to the boat. If something bad happens, and you know they're in there, you know they come in because they've been in there twice that we know of. So but yeah, no, we we I had uh we had Ron on the on the show one time and we had you know, we talked to him after the show. He said, you know, we would, you know, ask him if we could go, you know, we would take them up there. We'd pay for everything to get to and he said it wasn't his site, it was his buddy's site. And we agreed with him. He said, yeah, we understand, we understand. You always got to ask permission, and uh so that's that's where we left it.
Speaker 1: So ask permission to the people that discovered the site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's there, that's their area. Yes, yes, just like just like snow Girl that's Doug's place. So you know, we talked to Doug about going up there and he wanted to go, so he went up Son and his best buddy Joey. He's such a great guy too that he's Doug's right hand man, Joe and he's just he was. It was just a great trip, and you know we built Yeah, we built a camaradi between everybody that was there. Everybody went back the second year that was there the first year, same group.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: But next we were we're one, but we're one guy short. We're going on going up there with five and there's room for six.
Speaker 1: So wild stuff, man, wow, wild wild stuff. You never know, right man, dude, Chris, thank you so much for coming on the show. I mean, I learned a lot more than I was expecting to. I've got some stuff to look into after this one. But before you head out, do you mind you know, sharing again how people can can keep up to date with your your show and what you've got going on and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, So you guys can all find me on the Untold Radio Network that's Doug's Doug's channel on Tuesday nights at eight pm Eastern with the podcast Real American Monsters, and I am just starting back up on my channel on YouTube. It's so called discover Sasquatch because it's to change your not your name and everything, or your your RL or whatever they call it. It's such a hassle and it takes so long, but it's under discover Sasquatch, but the name of the the name you'll see as Real American Monsters. And we're gonna start putting mini docs out, like I told the story about Loward, my first, my first interaction, that's gonna be episode one of the mini docs. It's almost done. I'm filming it, editing everything at myself and uh, that's gonna be out soon. We're gonna start doing do it yourself videos and we're gonna start putting out the little campouts that we're gonna do. And then I'm headed up to New York to the Shanley with Alfred and we're gonna do a the Haunted Hotel investigation and that'll be episode two of Lord. So you can go over there and please sub I'm only I need thirty more subs to be four thousand and so, and that's basically where I'm at. And if you guys got if you know anything about the forty hurts and you got humming bird recordings or you got that buzz recorded in your habituation, you can email me at Real Americanmoasters at gmail dot com and we'll send it off to David and David will take care of everything and we'll let you know. And I've gotten like six people that gotten sent me recordings and gone out and they've all come back forty hurts and the humming sound in their Bigfoot areas. So it's a thing. It's something going on, and there's interest in that. There's other people that are very interested in it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's really exciting stuff. It'll be exciting to see where that that goes, the whole forty hurts saying. But Chris, thank you so much for coming on the show. It's been it's been real fun talking to you tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you Jeremiah for having me.
Speaker 1: Just want to take a minute to say thank you for listening to this episode of the Big for Society podcast. Chris's story is the kind that shakes you, not just because of the growls in the forest or the pine cones thrown in the dark, but because something followed him home and it didn't stop at his door. So huge thanks to Chris for sharing a decade of encounters and for reminding us how deep and strange this rabbit hole goes. If you enjoy this conversation, please subscribe to us on YouTube hit the bel Icon so you don't miss a single episode, and share this with a friend who's curious about Bigfoot, the paranormal, or the weird side of Connecticut. And if you're listening to us on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, please be sure to follow the show and if you can leave a quick review, it helps more people find us. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter, especially around Connecticut, the Green Swamp, Snellgrove, or if you have any more information about using this particular frequency, I'd love to hear from you, so please send me an email at big for Society at gmail dot com. And don't forget Sasquatch Summerfest is coming up July eleventh through the twelfth in Oakridge. Organ Big Fort Society listeners can get a two day pass for the price of a one day admission with code BFS at checkout, so grab your tickets now at www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and thanks again for being part of the big for society. Until next time, keep your bag packed, trust your instincts, and never stop asking what else might be out there, And see you in the woods.