Speaker 1: One one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought you by our pregame action tomorrow night before Thursday Night football Steelers Browns. We're off to Ovido and Froggers.
Speaker 2: Been there several times. While we're out there. We're out there starting at six tomorrow O Vito Froggers. While we're out there, bucket specials and UH concert tickets. Also, we do have BWO Bob World Order coozies that we're gonna bring out in addition to the stickers. It's join the movement represent BWO. That is Bob World Order. So join us Tomorrow night, Froggers a video starting at six.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what Bob World Order is, keep listening, you'll be uh, you'll be up to speed on the inside stuff soon enough. Yeah, Uh, that didn't take long. We do have a class action lawsuit about to be filed on which against Netflix UH for the fight. It's UH guy here in Florida actually named Ronald Denton bringing the class action lawsuit in which he says the uh failure on the part of Netflix was at legendary levels when it comes to buffering and dropouts for the experience of many who tried to tune in and stream the Tyson Paul fight on Friday night.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. I don't know if it's class action lawsuit style.
Speaker 1: L you know. I must confess I was as frustrated as anyone as well. I even sent a very very strongly worded email to Netflix customer service, and I got to bounce back undeliverable, which didn't surprise me. It was well crafted too.
Speaker 2: You took the time at that time and night. No, I did it the next morning, Okay, I was really concerned about you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to take some time to sleep on it and properly formulate the exact words to express my feelings of incredible frustration and all for a bounce back and disappointment as well. Yeah, and then more disappointment. Netflix has to let you down, Pat, you might have to stop watching shows on there. While I believe Ronald Denton's class action move is noble, I think in the end it will fail. Because I can't say this for sure, but I'm gonna venture a guess somewhere in the seventy five pages of the terms of service that we all agree to when we sign up for stuff like Netflix, this is covered probably, so that's that's gonna be my guess. All I asked for was a small credit on my monthly payment to compensate bounce back. Yes, no reply at all that I'll admit.
Speaker 2: I watch attempted to watch the fight and missed the whole thing, and I was very upset as well. All I'll say to Netflix is you better get this figured out before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Football? You bet through her again? Nwwe raw which they're gonna start carrying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not a big raw dude, but I'm saying for football, come on.
Speaker 1: Don't we all feel feel better? I do feel a little better now that I fenced. Fload of man, fload of man.
Speaker 2: Flowing man got to be a flying man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: For a woman. In this case, we're gonna go down to Coral Springs. Coral Springs, say hello to Cheryl Hyatt. Everybody, what kind of bad was Cheryl up to? Cheryl's a sixty one year old looker arrested last week during a domestic disturbance, which basically was her getting in an argument with her ninety year old mother, As well as her daughter, who informed Cheryl that she wanted to leave to live with her father. Okay, weo, So the ninety year old wanted to no, no, no, no. Cheryl, the sixty one year old woman is the mother of this daughter that she got into an argument with. Okay, mom also lived. The elderly mother is also in the house. But the daughter says, I want out here, I want to go live with dad. So I'm guessing that Cheryl and her ex don't live under the same roof, and she's got custody of the kid, and the kid wants out and to go live with dad. And that set Cheryl off to the level where she produced a taser and a knife and yelled, I have a taser.
Speaker 2: Who's first, Cheryl, settle down. Don't taze me, dude. What's that guy? Dude, don't tasee me, dude, don't tasee me. Bro from University of Florida, Yes, don't tase me.
Speaker 1: Bro. I got him.
Speaker 2: I got him confused with the dell dude.
Speaker 1: Sorry, an easy mistake. Uhuh, yes, one was a dude, one was it? Bro? I don't know, uh what he I don't know if he completed his college educational degree requirements of the University of Florida and what field he went into. I'm sure one of you may know him and could share that info with us if if you so desire.
Speaker 2: At two two five two six, speaking of our text line, pat, somebody said, I say, you take that letter that that got bounced back to you and go on Facebook on their social media site for Netflix, and post your message there for everyone to see.
Speaker 1: I'm onto raging about something else at this point, really, I really and Okay, I point well taken. I agree with what they're saying in that move, but I think it's a little too late for any to be done. Definitely, And the fact that the fight turned out to be crap a bomb.
Speaker 2: The female fight was better, I know, and I missed that one. Of course. Uh there's life coach questions coming into at two two five two six. Thank you, we'll get them to the life coach.
Speaker 1: We had these three idiots in Texas who are facing charges after they allegedly locked a six year old that was in their care in a dryer at a laundromat and turned the thing on when the kid informed the adults that he had lost a bag of chips a bag of chips.
Speaker 3: In a video, according to the officer, they see you taking this six year old child evidently putting his legs out and trying to keep from getting stuffed into the dryer. They see you trying to shove him into a dryer.
Speaker 1: What the hell is wrong with people? How old are these adults there? Look like they're in their thirties. I have this story on our Facebook page. I have fine upstanding citizens. Listen.
Speaker 2: I understand. I've sat and two men and a woman. I've sat in a laundry mat before, and you don't really want to be there, obviously, So if you have a bag of chips, it's something to pass the time. I understand being upset the kid lost the chips, but move on. It's kind of like the Netflix. Do you know fight deal? Are these like excessively priced chips? Are they really expensive? In a snack machine from a laundromat? I want to think so, I don't know, what do you mean you lost the chips game the dryer? What hey, Steve, don't you think that's a little like, hey, you lost the chips?
Speaker 1: Those were dorrito, the really puffy ones? Look?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: J r R Real rocket scientists were dealing with their on demand download, the iHeartRadio app,