Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning. It's really looking like there are frequencies of different capacities all over the place, and it doesn't necessarily have to be known frequencies. Our ancestors were so in tune to the earth otherwise known as gaya, that they could regularly detect geomagnetic anomalies to luric fields bubbling up. We know now that they built their temples, their pyramids, and their other buildings to capture these frequencies. And it looks like even which is very fascinating and actually is the fact that they could use symbology, which is sacred geometry, our architectural design and placement to tune to tune the frequencies as they came up from the earth, passed into the body of a pyramid, temple building, and then we're either collected in a room or distributed outside into the local environment. If you remember when we had Greer on the program, John Michael Greer, he wrote extensively about these temples providing frequencies for plants, for growth crops, food crops, and you know everything around. So this is this is all coming to light now both here on destiny as well as earth ancients and what what else are we missing? This is a whole industry that we're missing that we are now coming back towards. If it's true, if as many people on this program, as well as earthly agents tell us that there was a catastrophic global terminating event that wiped the face of Earth clean of all of humanity, then it does make sense. Means that we've been rebooting since the recovery of those are of that huge event. I think it was more than one, though I think Randall Carlson talks about this. It's more than one major event. It was multiple events over a number of years. Now. I've gotten to the point now that I am considering the Maya that we are familiar with as post cataclysmic people. And what that means is that the people we know as the Maya people, we look at the Loinclow, savage, bloodthirsty people that the Spanish encountered, those are the survivors. They are not the original builders of these ancient places. And why do I say that? Because the builders. If you are on a high level of consciousness, you're not going to get into blood sports. You're not going to get be cutting people's head off. You're not going to sacrifice human beings for gods. That's asked backwards. That's deed generation that's falling apart. So what I'm trying to say is that we are beginning to understand, beginning to realize, and beginning to test for these frequencies in these buildings. And I think that soon, you know, within the next few years, we'll understand and have devices to walk into these ancient temples to determine if they're all turned on or not, or if they're only partially working. Now, when you have Mohammed Imbrahem on the program, our Egyptian author, guide and expert on ancient Egypt, he is quite animated about the fact that only a handful of these ancient temples are still functioning. Lydia de Leong is of the same belief when we are in Mexico, and when we join her this year in Mexico, and I should say Guatemala by the way, that's launching December first. It's our Ancient Temple Tour of Guatemala. It'll be like seven or eight years, seven to nine days in Guatemala when we work with her. She has identified a number of temples that are active, number of temples. So this is important to know. So when we go there, you can kind of have a heads up as to how to process, how to work, how to engage that energy in the same manner that our ancestors did. And again I've said this before, it's going to be up to academia, and that's the anthropologists and the archaeologists who are out there digging and identifying things. It's going to be up to them to adapt these energies, adapt this field of science into the collective, because if they don't, they'll be left by this. They'll be left alone, They'll be left behind a very important aspect that our ancestors worked with. This is a whole different a brand new way of looking at temple technology and also healing, consciousness and general overall wellness enhancement, which is what our ancestors did. So that that's a it's a big consideration. Now today's program is something closer to home. We're going to be working with a person who is a sensitive, highly sensitive to the level of understanding other frequencies and when we talk about other frequencies, and what he'll present today is crossing over the afterlife, and we've talked about the afterlife before. In fact, the title of his book today is called the Afterlife Frequency, and we're going to learn just how when we pass over, our soul has a frequency that is detectable. And this is marvelous because this is another continuation of the whole energetic that we've been presenting, that I have talked about for years, and it's all coming to rus. It's all now being identified as we become more sensitive, as we develop technology to identify it, as we get decodes about our ancestors temples, pyramids, and buildings and how they were used for consciousness enhancement, probably manifestation techniques and wellness. And there's other aspects of that too, fertility transition, death transition and things like that, but we'll get that later. So I hope that this is making sense to you guys, and I'm really you know, you have to listen to these different guests and kind of have your own state of mind about it, because some people might just be saying, you know, this is all woo woo, this is all too much. Well, as we dial it in, as we pull it in and we process it, it's not woo woo, it's all making sense. And we've had a number of scientists in here. I mean a lot of people, but I you know, years ago I did a program on John Burke, and John Burke is the scientists who actually use equipment to test these frequencies, to test their strengths, to test their reach, to determine how they were adapted. Now, he passed away before he could take that much further. And because he had a business that was all about crop seeds, corn, wheat, whatever, his primary focus in his writing was seed enhancement. But one of his oversights was that when these pyramids were built, his feeling was that they were built for food crops. Well, no way, why would they You spend thousands of man hours special artisans scientists to build pyramids over to lyric fields that captured tullerc energy that was bubbling up from the earth, enhanced it, and then distributed it. That would not just be for corn, It's for a lot of other things. So fabulous to consider, and it's never ending. And you know, this is a great time for me because I years ago, almost thirty years ago, when I started traveling to Mexico and visiting with elders and visiting with daykeepers who told me about the functions of these pyramids. I couldn't take it in. It was too extreme, it was too fantastic to even consider what these these pyramids are machines that are belching and distributing missions from the planet Earth. Why why? It doesn't make sense And they couldn't explain it either, because they're not scientists. And this is what we have to remember. The Maya who are left to us following the catastrophic event that wiped the planet clean of most of humanity, had to relearn from whatever books were left. We only know about four codises, four technical books, but I've heard rumors for years from different researchers that there were technical manuals to run the observatories, to run the pyramids, to run a number of the devices in the form of buildings that are left to us. So this is all coming back, This is all presenting itself crystal clear, and we just need to absorb it. We need to adapt to it, and we need to understand it. And in some cases, and I think this is in the near future, we need to build our temples, pyramids, churches, cathedral, whatever over these Tilerk fields. And reinvent the wheel, you know, start considering energetic healing, not dousing people with medicine, not opening them up because you think they need surgery, dousing them with energy, revamping their body, realigning themselves, or retuning them, returning the body. So something to consider. So today's program is the Afterlife frequency, the scientific proof of spiritual contact and how the awareness will change your life. And my guest is Mark Anthony. Hey, if you're interested in ancient culture, ancient history, the buildings, the temples, the structures that are left to us from our ancestors, consider joining me in Turkey June twenty second through July second of this year. We are going to visit some of the oldest places on the planet and get the up close and personal opportunity to see them not only through the eyes of the local archaeologists who are excavate these places, but from a perspective that no one else can have, which is these are old, old prehistory in our face. What makes the Earth Ancients Grand Turkey Tour fabulous opportunity is that we don't just visit. We also check in with the local archaeological groups. We go to the museums that contain the latest evidence of artifacts, of sculptures, of buildings, and we get a sense of just how old and how important our ancestors were. It really looks like go Beckley Teppe, Carahan Teppe and these other sites including darren Kuru and Cappadocia. We're rebooting sites following the Great devastation. These are places that people would go and relearn how to live, how to farm, how to do animal husbandream which is cultivate animals, and also how to live. And this is my invitation to you to come out and join us. If you want to see the entire itinerary, go to earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash tours and check out all the details. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me an email. Send it to earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and I will get right back to you immediately. We're about halfway full, and this is a personal invitation to join me in one of the best tours of ancient civilizations of Turkey that is out there. For more information, go to earth Ancients dot com, forward slash tours. Science has identified the universe as an energy based system. We're just learning all about this quantum theory, string theory. We've had Micheo Kaku on the show in the past, we've had others talking about this, and my guest today is actually taking a part of that. And we've had people on the program talking about our ancestors, the Egyptians of the Maya, who understood the afterlife. My guest today is Mark Anthony. He is a lawyer. He is a psychic lawyer. He's known as a psychic lawyer, which is interesting. He's a multi generatortional psychic and he's also quite a prolific writer. He is a book that we're talking about today is called The Afterlife Frequency, The Scientific Proof of spiritual Contact and how that awareness will change your life. But he also has written other books, Never Letting Go and Evidence of Eternity, which deals with the afterlife. And we're going to learn today just how he has tapped into this frequency and has a message for us. So, Hey, Mark, welcome to Destiny. Great to see you.
Speaker 2: Thank you clip. It is really great to be here.
Speaker 1: It must have been interesting to be raised in a family of mediums or psychics. Talk a little bit about that. Were you aware of your gifts as a child and hearing voices and seeing spirits and ghosts in the house. Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my family was kind of like the Adams family in the neighborhood, if you will. But seriously, both my parents had these abilities. My mother was a commercial artist. My dad was an aerospace engineer, but before that he was an avy seal, and so this runs back four generations on both sides of the family. I'm the first one to go really public with it. I mean, everybody you know knew there was something about our family. And when I was about three and a half years old, Cliff, I started interacting with my invisible friend. It's not unusual for sorry about that were toddler to have invisible friends. But when mommy and Daddy can see who I was talking to, I remember Mom was like, oh my gosh, she's got it, and Dad was like, oh, dear God, he's got it.
Speaker 1: So they were Were they communicating openly with the other realms in your presence or were they just encouraging you as a as their son to develop your gifts.
Speaker 2: That's a you know, that's a really good question and nobody's ever asked it like that, So so thank you, Cliff, this was something's it's a genetically inherited trait in my family, and it's what's known as a recessive trait. It's like being left handed. You know, most people in the world are right handed, but whether or not you're right handed or left handed, that's genetics, okay. And it's the same thing with other types of abilities, including this. But when you have two parents with the same recessive trait, it increases the likelihood when of their kids is going to have that trait. And I have an older brother and older sister, and they're not mediums, but they are precognitive. In other words, they anticipate future events and they get feelings about things. But I seem to get the whole package. And my mom would talk about her abilities openly. I mean, she was careful about who she would talk about them too, but my dad kept it kind of under wraps. And so when I was three and a half, that's when I started seeing spirits. When I was four, I literally died, I flatlined and was resuscitated. I had a near death experience. And then by the time I was five, I had started first grade and my dad's family, they were very conservative Pennsylvania Baptists. My mother's family, they were Italian Catholics, and the Italians looked at this as a gift from God, the gift of second to sight. You know, my grandfather was from Italy, and in fact, my maternal great grandmother, Giovanna, was known in the Italian community of Italy in New York and North New Jersey as the woman who knows things, and fact Catholic church officials would go and meet with her all the way up to cardinals. Wow, and what's really cool clip is. Back in twenty sixteen, PBS did a special called The Italian Americans. It was a two night special and they actually did an entire segment on my maternal great grandmother Giovanna, and they actually referenced her psychic abilities and it was really cool seeing that it's like every commercial. One of my cousins is Collein. Did you see that? You know, we're all tuned in. But what my dad told me when I was starting school, he sat me down and he said, Mark, do not talk about these things to anyone except your mother or me, because people who see things others don't will get taken away. Oh boy, let me tell you. That really scared me. And you could see I was scared and I was like shaking, and I remember he held me. Your dad was a tough guy, but he was an affectionate dad. He was a great father. Excuse me, and he I understood years later why he was so worried. And if I can die, digress just a bit. My dad had four siblings, three sisters and a brother. One of his sisters was also a medium like he was, as was their mother, Isabel and the eternal grandmother Grace. And up in this little town in Pennsylvania that they lived, you know, everybody knew that. You know, you know, people would women would come over on Thursday afternoons under the auspices of playing canasta, but they were actually getting readings from my grandmother and my great grandmother. But my father sister, Marjorie, she married this religious zealot and I'm being kind there, I'd prefer to call him a religious fanatic. And he was afraid of her abilities. He felt that they were, you know, you know, somehow evil or demonic. And the problem with people that yank verses out of the Bible is that there are there are some passages that say, you know, don't be a medium. But that would be in Deuteronomy eighteen, verses ten through twenty two. But later in the passage it says, if basically what the prophet, which is Bible speak for a medium says is true, then it's sanctioned by God. Okay. So in the very same passage that people want to condemn us, it also sanctions us. And also in the New Testament. One of my favorite books is First Book of Corinthians. Chapters twelve twelve, Verses four through twelve lists the gifts that God bestows on all of us, two of which prophecy, which is foreseeing the future. The other is discernment of spirits, which is what we do. Okay. So anyway, Marjorie's married to this religious extremist and one day he's getting ready to go to work. He was a machinist and he worked at a steel plan in Harrison, Pennsylvania, and she didn't want him going to work that day. She had a terrible feeling and she'd get it in her stomach, and she begged him not to go. And they got into a big argument and said, fine, fine, you and that voodoo stuff of years. Well, that day cliff a crane was lifting thousands of pounds of steel beams, and all of a sudden the cable snapped and they fell, and it crushed the machine shop that he worked in and killed everybody in it. Oh boy, Yeah, had he been at work, he would have been killed. Well. Instead of being grateful, what he did is he conspired with an unscrupulous psychiatrist. He had Marjorie diagnosed to schizophrenic. They literally sent an ambulance to their house. Guys in white coats forcibly, removed her from her home, put her in a strait jacket. You know, this is like twenty years before I was born. This is like in the nineteen fifties. Took her to an insane asylum where she was subjected to an electroshock. There are for over six months, and it damaged her brain so much. Marjorie never again talked about spirit seeing the future. She used to be like a bubbly, pleasant woman, and after that she was just really withdrawn. So I didn't know this obviously when I was five years old. I found this out as I became a teenager, because I'd start hearing people talk about Aunt Marjorie, and then I heard that she had died. I never met her in this world. So now I understand why my father was so worried because historically mediums have been vilified in some parts of the world. In Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran, certainly Afghanistan, people with these abilities are put to death. Yeah, and so there are still elements that are very extreme in the West. Even though there's people that scoff at it, it is being studied, and I've been part of these studies. I've been studied in part of studies on mediums like how are we getting the information? Yeah, part of afterlife science. So it has been a very interesting life and anyway, so that is yes, my parents were like, it's okay to be a medium, but just talk about it to us. And now I understand because in their era, Yeah, looked up in an insane asylum.
Speaker 1: Talk about what you see, Mark would I mean, it's so natural for you. I would imagine that if there is a ghost or a recently departed soul who you are able to see or maybe they and we'll talk about this, they recognize that you can perceive them. So they're trying to communicate with us. What as a child, as a younger person. It's great to have parents and relatives who are like, don't worry, this is who you are. You can accept this, don't be afraid. This is what you're experiencing. But talk about beginning to receive this information through these souls.
Speaker 2: What happens when I open up my brain to frequency? Because people say, well, do they come to you all the time? Well, they can, but because I run into or I cross paths with inexperienced mediums, these young mediums, Oh, spirits are round me all the time. And it's like, well that's great, but do you leave the doors and windows of your house open and unlocked twenty four seven? Why why would you do that to your brain and to your psyche? And it's not that there's evil spirits gonna get you. It has to do with setting boundaries prams. You let the spirits know I'm either doing this or I'm not. Why, Because if you're open all the time, you're actually degrading the quality of the contact. Also, you're depleting yourself mentally, and it can be mentally, emotionally and physically and actually spiritually exhausting. So I limit the amount amount of time that I spend doing readings per day. It's no more than two readings per day. And because that way, it maintains the quality. And because this ability is like a battery, it runs down and has to be replenished. You know, It's just like athletic ability. And you get an athlete, they can play a couple of you know, games of basketball. Well, when you're done, you gotta you gotta rest, you gotta recharge. And so when I open up to frequency, what will happen is I get the sensation it's kind of tingly, and that's electromagnetic energy, which we we're going to talk about in a bit. And so when a spirit comes to me, what spirits do is they send a wave of EM energy, electromagnetic frequency that goes into my brain, and then my brain's EM field interphases with the spirits, and the the EM frequency or wave gets converted into recognizable concepts based on my memories, feelings, and cultural associations. Initially, when a spirit comes in, first I sense the gender. Then I get an idea of their relationship to you. So if I'm doing a reading on someone, I feel that they're on your level. That's your generation, sibling, cousin's spouse, friend below your level, child, niece, nephew above your level, parent, aunt, uncle, so on and so forth. Yeah, they don't have to be relatives. So like a lady on the mother level. Could be a teacher, boss, professor, stepmother, mother in law that you may have had at some point during your life, or it could be a friend that was older. Okay, then they're going to start transmitting to me all types of information. I will see things, hear things, feel things, and know things, and then I start describing it to the recipient so that they can confirm it. So that, in a nutshell, is how things come. People always want to know, well, do you see them standing in the room. Well, I can, but it's a lot of energy for the spirit to make that form of manifestation, and it's very draining on me. So most of the time they'd rather just send the information right into my brain and the way I see them would be the way you would see it, vivid memory. So so Cliff, for you and for all the listeners, Statue of Liberty, you see her in your mind's eye. M hm, that's how I see spirits.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, you're you're you're a lawyer, but you also, do readings talk about your gifts as a lawyer, can you enhance a because I mean in your book you talk about being a criminal defense attorney. So for the different roles, does it come into play in your profession where you can actually access data that is valuable to a case. Talk about that, because I would think that you're dialing in. You're dialing in.
Speaker 2: I have so many stories just for everyone's edification. My life's work is now focused on the spiritual. So so I'm doing you know, readings, and I appear as a lecturer at afterlife conferences ancient mysteries conferences as well. But when I was practicing law full time, you know, it's part of my skill set, I would start picking up on things and like one time I was doing. I started off as a prosecutor, then I became a criminal defense lawyer. Then I went into complex civil litigation with special particular emphasis on brain injury. And that's when I started seeing the parallel between the human physiology and spirit communication. In other words, there is a bonafide reason and explanation how this happens and why this happens. It's not pocus pocus or magic. It's based on frequency, energy transfer, and human physiology. So I was as a criminal offense attorney. I had this one case and my client was this big bruiser and he'd got into a fight with this guy at a bar and my client beat the daylights out of the other guy. So the other guy filed charges for aggravated battery. And at the risk of sounding facetious, it's not unusual in criminal cases, like when there's mutual combat, the loser is the one that files charges. So it's the beginning of the trial. It's jury selection, and jury selection is extremely important because you have to have a fair and impartial jury, or at least you know that's that's what is supposed to happen. And so the judge will bring in they will bring in a panel of prospective jurors, and both sides get to ask questions, and then you can eliminate people till you get down to in this instance, would have been six jurors in one alternate. In bigger felonies would be twelve jurors and maybe two or three alternates. We saw that like in the oj case and the Mennendez And so the prosecutor went through his questioning and then it was my turn to ask the prospective jurors questions. In this part of the trial, Jerry's election is known as wadir, which is a French term which means to speak the truth. And this is before any witnesses or evidence. So I stand up and all of a sudden, I get those tangles that I get when a spirit comes through, and I'm thinking, this is not really when I want to be doing this. I kept getting drawn to this one woman and she was I remember, she was beautiful. She had these big dark eyes and beautiful olive complexion, and I felt a female energy around her and this tightening on my neck. So I knew that the female spirit, there was something going on with her breathing, ability to breathe prior to passing. And I was getting like this hyperventilating sensation. And so now it's my turn to ask the questions. One of the standard questions because this was a crime of violence, okay, So I asked the jor, has anyone on the jury, or perhaps one of your family members, ever been the victim of a violent crime? Well, lo and behold, this woman starts to shake, The tears start rolling down her cheeks, and she said a year ago, my sister was in a foreign country when an escaped mental patient strangled her, dismembered her body, and threw it in a dumpster like she was trash. Oh, boy, Cliff, nobody in law school taught me how to deal with this situation. And I'm standing there. I mean, you could hear a pin drop on the core, even the prosecutor. It was a real pain. It was I couldn't think of anything. And I heard my client like, dude, what are you doing like this? And then I'm seeing I talk about you know, do you see I'm seeing her sister coming through. Literally I had a foot in both worlds. And if anyone wants to find out what happened, you're gonna have to get my book, Never Letting Go. That's my first book because I write about that and Never Letting Go. But but and and and it's it's it's it's an amazing thing that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is that was part of my skill set as an attorney. And you know, I had a reputation for this guy's a bit weird and he seems to know things he shouldn't do, and uh, you know, and and having opposing counsel. Being a little bit afraid of you is not a bad thing when you're.
Speaker 1: A I mean to know that you're carrying along a bunch of tools that transcends normal living situations. So that's pretty cool. I want to get into this after life frequency a bit and our ancestors, and we know now that the Egyptians and the Maya were very much focused on after life, yes, the death, the transition into heaven and whatever you want to call it. Why is this important for us? The after life frequency? And talk about everything being a frequency, and this is an understanding in this book. So in other words, you're saying to the reader, understand that we are all energy, right, but take it to the next level and tell us why the afterlife frequency is so important?
Speaker 2: First off, why is belief in and afterlife important? Saint Thomas Aquinas, who was a great medieval pologian, said, for those who believe, who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not, none maybe possible. The twenty first century astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, one of my heroes, said, the beauty of science is you don't have to believe it or to be true. And for too long faith and science have been in this corner. We have faith, and in this corner we have science dinginging, you know, and the two were supposedly diametrically opposed. But since the advent of quantum physics, it appears that faith and science in many respects, particularly when it comes to energy and the eternal nature of energy, are on the same side. Actually, they're not diametrically opposed at all. Every great belief system, from Hinduism five thousand years ago, through the ancient Egyptians, through Zoroastrianism, through Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Native American spirituality, all teach that the soul, the who and what we are, breaks, the body comes into, the body moves on after the body dies. We know from the second law of thermodynamics in physics that energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another. We know from neuroscience the study of the human brain, and I spent a lot of my law practice on head injury cases. In studying the human brain, the brain's only two percent of the body's weight, but it uses over twenty percent of its electrical energy. And in science, science is split into two basic fields. You have the physical sciences, which is physics, engineering, chemistry, and then you have the biological sciences, you know, biology, botany, microbiology, and for centuries it's like, well they're separate, but are they? Because both fields of science recognize that everything's made of molecules, which in turn are made of atoms, which in turn are composed of smaller particles trons, protons and neutrons, which in turn are composed of a smaller particle of a quantum which is pure electro magnetic energy, and so on. The quantum level. There is no difference between the physical and the biological sciences. And what that means is everything in the material universe. You me, the chairs were sitting on the radio waves, the shows being broadcast on the light we see the rings of Saturn and beyond are at the subatomic level, all made from the same form of electromagnetic energy. And people say to me, well, that's really hard to wrap my head around. You think, I mean, it did take Albert Einstein, Max Planck, Werner, Heisenberg, Louis de Brogley, Niel's Borr to figure this stuff out. Oh and Maleva Einstein. I always like to give her credit because Einstein's wife worked with him on that, but he didn't credit her in the paper. So anyway, But at any rate, we know that every thing on the subatomic level is made of electromagnetic energy, which is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred. So I developed the term the electro magnetic soul, and I introduced the term in the afterlife frequency to explain what we really are in twenty first century terms, which is pure consciousness, meaning a soul or a spirit that is electro magnetic eternal energy. So when we physically die, and I think the worst thing is to think that someone you loved so much disintegrated into nothingness. That's why from ancient times until now people have grieved and mourned. I've done a lot of work with the mysteries and the secrets of Teuton Common's tomb, and what's really fascinating, there's so many fascinating things about it. But when Howard Carter, the initial archaeological team, they started opening up the coffins, there was a bouquet of flowers on each of the coffins. Inside the three coffins. Somebody loved him, Somebody left flowers there, Somebody was hurting when he died. And you see this throughout history up to today. And so we now know that energies neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another when we die. Think of your EMS, your electromagnetic soul, as a drop of water, and that when we physically die, you got to realize your brain did not create the EMS. It only hosts it, the way your computer hard drive hosts the programs on it. You know, clip, did your computer create Windows?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, yeah, our computers don't create the data that's on it. There are formatting a host. Guess what that's what Our brain is. Brain's sophisticated in It governs perception and runs our body. But it didn't create who we are. It merely hosts R. E. M. A.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Anthony, speaking on his newest book, The Afterlife. Frequency will be right back. Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Brother dies.
Speaker 1: Could it?
Speaker 2: No doubt an set back? You can tug it one more time. I didn't get too dam man a game, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: My guest today is author Mark Anthony, who has written a book called The Afterlife Frequency, The Scientific Proof of Spiritual Contact and how that awareness will change your life. We're looking at the soul as a frequency and energetics in the afterlife. I want you to explain if you can, because you're very good at breaking this down. Does the soul have a frequency that we can measure? Is there a tool that we can use to measure as souls entering the body and then releasing it. Because we're going to talk about near death experience, which is a fundament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're getting there. There's a lot of paranormal investigations, and I do a lot of paranormal investigations. I'm part of a number of teams and I'm going to be on an upcoming episode on Discovery Channel of a new show called Destinations of the Damn that they brought me in as a medium and one of the other guests was Gary Goalka, who invented the spirit box, which picks up the voices of spirits. I also worked with doctor Gary Schwartz at the University of Arizona, and doctor Gary Schwartz is working on technology known as the soul Phone, which we'll do, which does exactly what you're talking about. It picks up on the presence of spirits and they're refining it to where they're getting messages from spirits. Wow, so the technology is Yeah, last was so fascinating because over well, actually about one hundred years ago, the last thing Thomas Edison was working on was what he called the spirit phone, and he said, I believe I can make a device sensitive enough to detect incarnate discarnate intelligence, meaning spirits. But see he died before he could finish it. And what doctor Schwartz has the benefit of is the last century of sophisticated electronics and quantum physics. So we are developing the ability to detect the presence of spirits and near death experience research has really brought a lot to the table in this as well.
Speaker 1: So the Egyptians had the Book of the Dead. They were so dialed into the afterlife that it seems that they probably were using these discarnate souls and people who had been around thousands of years to get data and to live maybe a more harmonious life. Is it your belief that we should be more in contact with the afterlife souls?
Speaker 2: Yes, And you know, people say, well, you know, do I have a relationship with God? You know, with the infinite intelligence we all do. We're constantly connected to and receiving messages from spirits. Question is our way recognizing the con And you know the thing is, people say, well, they'll they'll scoff at me, but then they'll have a dream where their grandmother comes and talks to them and they think it's real because it was. Because how far do you want me to go with this?
Speaker 1: I want to hear it all, buddy, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Inside the brain, in the center of the forehead, if you go about four and a half inches behind the center of the forehead, there's the pineal gland in the brain. Now, the pineal glands the most mysterious, misunderstood, smallest organ in the body, yet the most sophisticated, between the size of a grain of rice and a small lime of being a Recent discoveries have found calcite and magnetite crystals, chips in it or fragments. Yeah, it governs our brain, weigh frequencies, our circadian rhythms. One we're hungry, when we're tired. One we're you know, you know, everything, when we want to sleep. And it also regulates our perception of light, which is really fascinating because light is how people perceive the spiritual energy of God, both visually and in visions that are transmitted by spirits or spiritual entities. And the pineal gland regulates our five main brainwave frequencies Gamma, beta, alpha, theta, and delta. Gamma. Think you're on Final Jeopardy and you got to get that question, or you're taking a calculus exam. You're just like cranking your brain at full throttle. That's gamma beta activities of daily living. That's the way you know wakeful state. Alpha for all of our Southern California listeners, that's the gritty baby state, you know, that's where you know you start to relax, and Theta is when you go into the dream state, very RESTful sleep. Delta very little brainwave activity, but it's extremely important because that's where you heal and where children grow. So that's like healing cellular regeneration. But let's go back to the alpha theta border, which you're talking about spirits being measured. Each of these brainwave frequencies, we measure them through the amount of hurts, and it's at eight hertz which is the alpha theta border, which is where psychic and mediumistic activity occur. So what happens, Cliff, is when people go to sleep and they get at that eight hurtz, spirits can see that they align their frequency from a higher vibration. You get a frequency match, and that's where spirit communication occurs. Conversely, it can happen in the awake state when people feel somebody around them. But what we don't understand is why people like me can go from beta to alpha theta within seconds involuntarily. And the studies indicate there may be the suggestion is that there may be something somewhat different about our pineal gland. But you know, we're all good at different things. I mean, I can swim, but I'm never gonna be on Michael Phelps. I can play guitar, but I'm never gonna be a you know, Keith Urban or a Brad Paisley. You know, I can do math, but I'm never gonna be a Max tech Mark or a Stephen Hawking. Thing is, people are simply good at doing different things right, And this happens to be, you know, part of my skill set, so.
Speaker 1: In your feeling intuitively, and maybe it's his research as well. Do you think the Egyptians were so dialed in to the death side of life after life that they had regular communication and maybe help themselves evolve from these higher levels that weren't in the body anymore. But we're downloading volumes of data so that they could exceed their perhaps physical goals.
Speaker 2: Would it would perceive, so it would perceive, so it would seem so based on the perception. I've done a lot of work with Egyptology and the Egyptians, particularly in the aristocrats and the pharaoh's tombs. They would have chapels where people would come and bring offerings to the one who's died. And when you look at you know, and we were given a gift by the discovery of King Tuton Common's tomb, and what a lot of people don't understand, Tuton Commons tomb was, in my opinion, the greatest archaeological discovery, certainly in Egypt and maybe of all time. There's over fifty five hundred objects found in the tomb, you know, and everyone's the gold and the treasure. But that was in nineteen twenty two. Seventeen years later, in nineteen thirty nine, farther north along the Nile River. At the excavation of the city of Tannis, three pharaohs tombs, they were all in the same structure, were found intact. Now, these pharaohs were from the latter part of Egypt. Egypt was on the downswing, and they found six hundred objects in there, including solid silver coffins. And silver was more valued by the Egyptians than gold because they had to import it. And the reason nobody knows about this, or you know, except for people like me and you that study this is because the story broke in nineteen thirty nine as Hitler was invading Poland, so the world press was focused on that. And what's interesting is the archaeologist he was French, Pierre monteign I want to give him credit. In Raiders of the Lost Art Indiana Jones's nemesis Renee Bellick, his character George Lucas based him on Pierre Montet Wow, okay, And even though he was kind of the bat or kind of was the bad guy, he still had a hanash and a swaftness about him. But be that as it made. Pierremonte made one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of all time, and the Egyptians used to preserve the body because they believed in resurrection, not reincarnation. And then you're like, well, okay, so they take a body, they remove the brain, throw it away, they take the heart out, mummify those, put all the organs, wrap it up, poor ungeons on it, basically glue it into a coffin and then several other coffins and under granite sarcophagus and put it underground. So how are they supposed to resurrect? It was a spiritual resurrection, not necessarily a physical insurrection, despite all the horror movies of hyperactive mummies popping out and you know, running around and wreaking havoc on people. But put the Egyptians and I actually saw in Pera. I was in the city of Oya Taya to Toambo Okay, you know what. Okay, Yes, in the Sacred Valley, and the people that lived there speak Quechua, which is the language that the Incas spoke, and they're the direct descendants of the Incas and the Inca Empire, I mean, just real quick spanned a good chunk of the eastern half of of South America, and when the Spanish invaded and conquered it. It made Spain wealthy beyond belief, the amount of gold and silver and emeralds and rubies that they sacked and looted from the Inca Empire. But at Oya tay Totambo, that was one of the very few places where the Incas actually defeated the Spanish army. So to this day they're like, we defeated the Spanish, you know, and it's like really cool when you meet them. So I was there as part with a part of an archaeological team and we were studying the Inca Empire and ancient culture, and our guide introduced us to this woman selling corn. In the corn they grow in the Sacred Valley. The ears are only about six or seven inches long, and they got these huge kernels on them, and it is the most delicious corn, I mean, unbelievable. They grill it. It is sweet and smoky. I mean, if you ever, I mean, it's almost worth the trip to South in America to eat this corn. But this woman, they you know, she knew that I was a medium. She picked up on it, and she invited me into her home, and so, you know, we graciously accepted, and so we had our translator and we had this woman, and there was like two or three other people with me, and we walked into her home and it was probably the building they lived in was at least four hundred years old, and it was on you know, the cobblestone streets that the Incas had built with a drainage system that still works. I wonder how much of our you know, public drainage system is going to work in four or five hundred years. So we walk in. There's a hearth, there's a pot on the stove. It's kind of smoking in there. You could see older folks sitting in some chairs with grandparents, little kids playing on the floor. Looked like her husband came walking up. And then we stopped because right above the hearth there are two human skulls. And we're like, oh, and and and they were waiting for our reaction. They knew you're like, oh, the gringoes. Let's see how the gringoes react. But it wasn't horrifying, and through our translator, she said, these are the skulls of our ancestors. I think there were some great grandparents.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I said, is this like the Day of the Dead in Mexico? And she smiled and she goes, every day is the Day of the Dead. Wow, And she explained that in their belief system, and even though technically they're halflic you know, because when the Spanish came in, they converted people at the point of a sword. In this part of Peru, there's a melding of the ancient income beliefs with Christianity. And we see that with the Day of the Dead celebration in Central America too, because the Day of the Dead was the Catholic Church compromised to celebrate it on All Souls Day, which is forever second. But in Latin America, in the southwest US, it's kind of a whole week of partying, which, hey, you know, it's it's like Halloween with a Latin Latin flavor to it. Although the tradition is at least a thousand years predates Columbus by a thousand years. And so here in Peru they said that the skulls of the ancestors brought forth the spirits who would watch over and protect the family. There's a parallel between what they're doing there and what the Egyptians were doing. Then when you go through, particularly in countries that have been traditionally Catholic in Europe, Spain, Portugal, Italy, of course, and even in areas that Greek Orthodox, the the more ancient Christian religions, a lot of the cathedrals will have relics. They may have a skull or a bone from a saint, and it's kind of the same thing that this has a mystical power that draws a protective energy around them. And I'm not criticizing, I'm not justifying, I'm not insulting. I'm merely explaining. I've spent Yes, I'm an attorney, but I've also spent my life studying theology, archaeology, philosophy, history, biology, neurology, and quantum physics. That's why they you know, I'm known as the psychic explorer because I work in a lot of related different fields, but related fields, because I see how this all ties together. So I know that was the lengthy explanation, but I hope and answers your question.
Speaker 1: No, it's excellent because my listeners are very much into ancient history and the various civilizations that work with after life communication. Let's bring in the near death experience. How does that work with after life frequency. We know that people who have experienced, passing through, going to the place we recognize as heaven. We'll meet relatives, ancestors, guides, whatever, and then come back right. So, how does the after life frequency affect the near death experience?
Speaker 2: My electromagnetic soul theory provides a explanation based on sound scientific principles or near death experiences, as well as the existence of a soul spirit, communication, deathbed visions, out of body experiences, and even reincarnation, because once again, energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another. Think of your brain, okay, your brain's the hosting device. Think of your electromagnetic soul as a drop of water. When we physically die, that drop of water leaves the brain and it plunges into the eternal sea of souls that I call the collective consciousness. And that way you're energetically linked with other spirits, link with other spirits. But sometimes that drop bounces back, and what happens is people will leave their body and there appears to be and in all the International Association for Near Death Studies, in addition to the Near Death Experience Research Foundation and the Science and Medical Network out of the UK, those are in ions the Institute of Noetic Sciences. Those are the four of the biggest institutions that study this, and there are others. So if I've left anybody out, it's, you know, only for lack of time. There seem to be phases, because phases of what happens during the near death experience. But they occur regardless of your religious beliefs. Drugs and alcohol don't appear to have a factor one way or the other. They can happen to anybody. Age, gender, socioeconomic status don't matter. So when somebody dies, their ems, their consciousness leaves their body. Generally there's the they may kind of wander around a hospital because many times they'll hear what people are saying in another room. I got a lot of good stories on that one, which really cool. Then after the initial separation from the body, there's going through the tunnel into the light. And then once they go into the light, they will encounter people who are dead, and they only encounter people who are dead. Now, I'm going to come back on that one, and then if the experience lasts long enough, the next phase is going deeper into the light. Remember I said, the pineal gland is how we perceive the spiritual energy of God and encountering a pervasive love, a calmness, a serenity, and a beautiful presence and a voice, and this is where it will be. You have to go back, and then people are pulled back into their bodies. Now, the critics say this is the side effect of a dying brain. If it is there was. This is one of several studies conducted by the iconic doctor Kenneth Ring, one of the founders of Ians. He did a study on Okay, there was a woman in Japan, young woman, I guess she was in her twenties. She was in surgery at the hospital, and she died on the operating table. And she went through all those phases and encountered her sister in the light, and she was resuscitated, and her parents were there, and she said, I saw my sister, But how can that be because she is not dead. And her parents burst into tears and said, she was killed in a car accident last night.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: This woman didn't know that she was in surgery and she encountered her sister's spirit. How's that a fact of a dying brain? Something just going on inside of your head? Doctor Kenneth Ring did studies on people who were blind since birth and had near death experiences, and they came back talking of visual accounts of things that they encountered. Now, if they were blind since birth, and it's a side effect of a dying brain, wouldn't the brain be drawing on things that are in it instead of creating something it never knew? Then? One of my favorite Kimberly Clark Sharp, and I'm very privileged to know her, and I'm looking forward to seeing her at the IANS conference this year. I'm speaking at their fiftieth anniversary conference. I've been honored to be one of the keynote speakers.
Speaker 1: Are you're coming up north here to do that? Huh? I mean fr Francisco.
Speaker 2: It'll be in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh, in Chicago this year, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she died on an operating table, and the next thing she knew, she was hovering above the table and she was going by as her spirit was rising. She could see the surgeon and the surgical staff working to try to revive her. As she drifts past the light fixture, she said, boy, this is really dusty. I have to tell the nurse about this. Then she goes whoa, I'm out of my body. And then the next thing she knows, I know, I know, just thought that was funny. And then the next thing she said, I was hovering above the hospital and I saw the rain gutters and at the corner of the building there was this blue sneaker, this blue tennis shoe, stuck in the rain gutter. All right, So she gets resuscitated and she starts talking about there's a you know, she's talking about the blue sneaker, and the surgeon said, get two people up on the roof right now. He wanted two people to see exactly where she said it was was a blue sneaker stuck in the rain gutter. And I remember I spoke about that at one Irons conference in the next year. She came up to me and get me a blue sneaker, which I thought was really really cool of her to do. But the thing is, through near death experience research, we're seeing that the consciousness to who and what you are survives physical death, and not only does it survive, but this electromagnetic quantum field stays coherent.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Anthony, discussing his new book on sole frequency called The Afterlife Frequency. We'll rejoin you shortly. My guess today is author Mark Anthony. He is a lawyer, but he is also a well known psychic and he's written a new book on soul energy or frequency called The Afterlife Frequency, The Scientific Proof of Spiritual Contact and how that awareness will change your life. Okay, but this is fine. I mean, I know I still know him. I haven't talked him in the years. Doctor Raymond Moody, he used to do conferences up here in San Francisco when we did Whole Life Expo. But the thing is, yes, near death experience, we recognize the soul doesn't die, blah blah blah blah blah. But why where are we taking it to the next level? Mark, And I'm talking about what the Egyptians did. We don't understand how in step they were with the afterlife. And a while ago I was mentioning, I believe it helped them evolve. If they can download the geniuses of thousands of years in the past, we use the technology. There's a lot of strangers about the Egyptians. They have advanced technology embedded in their system. We don't know how that came about.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We still don't know how old the Sphinx is. We can do a whole presentation, a whole show just on the Geezel plateau. We still don't know how the pyramids were constructed. And now that science is showing that there are additional chambers within the Great Pier, I always figured there were. Why would they built this massive thing just to have one or two rooms in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Apparently there's chambers all over the place. The question is how do we get to them? And I understand one they opened it up and sands started pouring out. They close it because it's like, is this ballast for the You know, I got to be careful when you say that. Yeah, but you also have to look at you know, yes, the Egyptians did amazing things, but look where we live. Look at the amazing technological advances that we have, and the people that have come up with these and invented these. Where are they getting that knowledge from? So they very well maybe drawing upon the wisdom of the collective consciousness. Many times when I do readings, Sorry about that, I don't know why my computer makes those noises, but there must be some spirits. But I'll be doing a reading and a spirit will come forward and start giving information that far exceeded the scope of anything that they knew here in this world. I was doing a reading for this woman, and it was a telephone reading. I do you know most of my private readings are telephone readings, which are just as accurate as in person. It all has to do because they move at the speed of light, just like the phone call does. And all of a sudden, I said, you have a son, because your mother's spirit is talking about your son. She goes, yes, get his heart checked. There's something there's some type of congenital problem with his heart. This is really important. Well, there's nothing wrong with my son, I said, look, I'm delivering the message. Well a year later and I'd forgotten about that because I do a lot of readings. I was doing a phone reading for a gentleman and at the end of the reading, he said, you probably don't remember, but a year ago you did this reading for my wife and her mother came through and said, get our son's heart checked. There's a congenital defect. I said, now that you mention it, I do recall that he said. We just returned from the Cleveland Clinics Heart Center where our son had surgery, and the surgeon said, I don't know how you knew about this because they went in to their doctor and said, please please do a scam and all of a SUDDENY go, oh my god, he's got this heart defect. He said. If it wasn't for what came up in the reading, our son would have died. But we're able to get it corrected. Now. I don't know these things, but the spirits do, and that's why, Like you also have to realize, the Egyptians also didn't have the societal hang ups. And yes, they lived in a theocracy where religion, you know, was in government or tied together, but spirituality and the spirits of supernatural entities were part of their lives. And at the risk of being critical of Christianity and christ is was about as cool as they get, not about it as he was as cool as it gets. Talk about spiritual people say mediums are not a god. Okay, well, then read the Transfiguration where Jesus takes disciples to the top of a mountain all sudden, he glows and Moses and Elijah appear on either side of him. Hello, mediumship. I mean he got Moses and Elijah to come through, and that's pretty pretty impressive on any standard. But the Egyptians didn't have religious fanatics telling them no no, no, no, no no no about everything. Instead, they were closer to nature and the possibilities of it. And one of the lecturers, one of my Ancient Mysteries lectures is entitled Rulers, Royals, Psychics and Spirits, Mystics behind the Thrones of Power, and I take the audience on a journey through time to leaders from ancient Egypt all the way up to one third of US presidents who have had psychic advisors behind the scenes. We've been there the whole time, just we've been in the closet, so to speak.
Speaker 1: So what do you see the future as a medium and also a person who is defining these frequencies? Do you see at some point that we returned to our roots and begin using our ancestors who are not in physical form anymore as a reference.
Speaker 2: I see that. I've been a member of the Shift Network's Ancestral Healing Summit programs many times and connecting with the spirits of ancestors can bring a lot of healing, can bring a lot of I mean, I do readings for people, and in fact, last week I was doing a ring for a woman and her mother came through and she goes, I don't want to talk to her. She like obviously had a lot of issues, but her mother was trying to apologize, and after the client settled down, delivered some very important messages, and this spirit explained that when she was a girl, she was you know, physically and psychologically abused, you know, wounded people, wound people, and so her mother, you know, never had the never had any psychological treatment or anything to help her be angry, vicious person, and instead she took it out on her daughter, who was my client. And it was really a beautiful session where there was such resolution coming through. For me, the most humbling, the most humbling connections are when I do readings for parents who've lost children, and how the child's spirit will come through to help the parent make sense of things and help the parent to find dinner peace. Because, like you said, from ancient times till now, could there be a worse loss than losing a child? There isn't. There is no pain greater than that, and spirit communication is an important therapeutic step in the journey through grief. You said you're in the San Francisco area. I'll be at the New Living Expo in May in San and Raphael, so hopefully we'll get a chance to meet.
Speaker 1: Well, hell yeah, I'm actually doing a panel discussion on ancient civilizations.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Okay, I'll be there. Hey, if you need another person on the panel.
Speaker 1: I might put you on it. Mark S count me in.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that. And I've got two online light circles over February fourteenth and fifteenth online for Valentine's. The reason we were doing it then is because a broken heart doesn't have to last forever in spear communication, very healing. And then on the twentieth of februaryl be on Great Day Houston, the CBS Morning show KHOU in Houston. Get free tickets and I'll be doing readings for audience members. And then the twenty first, twenty second, twenty third, and twenty fourth, I'll be at body Mind and all of Houston in public mediumship events and.
Speaker 1: Doing you're not doing conscious life down where you're at in La.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm in Florida. I'm in Florida, Florida.
Speaker 1: I thought you were Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Well I'm in I'm in La a lot. And then in March, I'm going to be at the Sedona Ascension Retreat and I'll be giving a talk called Reincarnation. The subtitle is Deja who who were you? Before you were you? And I'll also be doing spirit communication events. So I want to invite all the listeners to sign up for my newsletter, which is at afterlifefrequency dot com And if you go to my website you can find out about and I do one on one readings. You can sign up for those. We've got the light circles coming up, and if you can get tickets to all the events that I'm going to be at. Also, I write for Best Holistic Life magazine and it's it's such a beautiful, beautiful publication that helps people in so many ways. And every Thursday, I have a call in show, The Psychic. In the doc, my co host is the amazing doctor Pat, doctor Pat Vasili, and people call in and I do readings for them in conjunction. Doctor Pat helps you figure out the significance and what it means. And we just won Best Radio Show of the Year second year in a row.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And yeah. So you can find out about all of that by visiting afterlifefrequency dot com.
Speaker 1: So the books called the Afterlife Frequency. My guest today's been Mark Anthony Mark, who should buy this book? Who did you write it for? Talk about that for a minute.
Speaker 2: I wrote this book for anyone who wants to take the next step. Spirit communication is not focus pocus or magic. It's real. It's based on sound scientific principles. So it's based on people who want a logical explanation of the existence of an afterlife, of the existence of a soul, of the reality of spirit communication, near death experiences and out of body experiences reincarnation. But it's also for people who are suffering with grief and post traumatic stress disorder. Yeah, I do. Because I'm a male medium, I work a lot with men. I've had a lot of military people come to me for readings, and men need to learn how to grieve. You know, we are are Traditionally, We've been socialized to suppress our feelings. And my dad, the toughest, bad assest guy ever known, the Navy seal taught me a real man is never afraid to cry for someone he loved who dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent, excellent, mark fantastic, much success on this. So you've already had it out for a while. And do you have a YouTube channel? People people can go and see you. I do.
Speaker 2: And that's also you know, when you go to my website, it's all there. You'll you'll see logo to click on. Yeah, I've got YouTube. I've got a number of Facebook channel I mean pages and groups. Okay, yeah, so it's all at afterlifefrequency dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wonderful that you're so active. Some people will just write a book and go I'm done, but you're like totally plugged into the whole phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just you know, I am so honored and so humbled. Number one, For whatever reason, I've been given these gifts, and I decided to go into law. I was originally going to go into the clergy, but I thought there was too many rules in regulations.
Speaker 1: I don't see on.
Speaker 2: A law go figure. But that gave me access to so many different scientific fields and study because you have to learn all that to prove your case. Plus I was on my feet every day talking to groups of people, taking complex concepts and learning how to explain them in you know, ways that anyone can relate to it. And that's very important. And so I thank God every day, and I do believe in God. I don't believe God's a neurotic white guy sitting on a throne with a scepter smiting people. That's a bunch of medieval European imagery. But I believe that the energy that flows through all of us, It's like what Nikola Tesla said, what one man or what one person calls God, another calls the laws of physics. And I believe that on the quantum level, not only are we all interconnected, but that interconnectedness and intelligence flows through it, which you can consider to be God. And people say, well, how do I find God? You already have? Yeah, all connected? You all you have that connection. And I don't tell people how to believe. I mean, you know, when I hear people are my religions the one and only way, and it's like, yeah, so what you're telling me is that the infinite intelligence that spans distances we can't even fathomed to your particular viewpoint. Yeah, but that's how you want to believe. That's fine, But remember true spirituality is about peace, love, compassion, healing, and understanding ego edging God out. When people take religion to justify anger, bigotry, hatred, and violence, all they're doing is hijacking a religion or a moral justification for their ego driven agenda. And that's how you tell the difference.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Mark's been fun. Do it again sometime.
Speaker 2: I look forward to it, Cliff.
Speaker 1: So there you have it in a nutshell, The soul has a frequency, is an energetic entity, which is what we're all about. You know. I wanted to expand on that a little bit. I have been thinking about all this so called alien interaction, the UAP under Identified Aerial Phenomenal Phenomenon Sightings formerly known as the UFO community, and those people who are actually interacting with alien beings. I should add one other group too. This is the people who channel aliens like Bashar, who apparently channels an alien from another dimension or something and all that kind of stuff. It's crazy, it is. I have a feeling, I have a sense that we're actually hybrids, and I am one of these people that is from believes that I come from another planetary system, not recently, but on a soul level and the energy from the soul. And this kind of comes in a little bit from my Hindu studies. It's universal. In other words, you don't just stay in the Earth's cosmos. You can leave and go to other planetary systems. And when you begin considering that and the interests that the childlike interests that the soul has, it makes sense that you could have lifetimes and other systems, other planetary systems, other creatures, be human like or whatever. You know, the sky's the limit. If you live on a gaseous planet, your lungs, your your physiology is going to be different. If you live on a planet that is low low oxygen or high oxygen, you're gonna look different, You're gonna you're gonna function differently. So the point being is that if you are part alien and part human, you're gonna see things differently. I have seen things differently from for a long time. I felt like an outcast from one of the kids. Sometimes I felt like an outcast now and I was like, wow, what's your story. Well, the truth of the matter is is that we're not all of us are continually being incarnated here on Earth. We have many, many, many lifetimes. Some people believe there's several thousand lifetimes that we have. But you know, it's funny because I have felt and I have a number of friends, and maybe you feel the same way. I feel out of place a lot, and I'm very active socially and politically, and not politically in terms of raising a banner, but studying who's in charge, how the systems are working under this person, Democrat, Republican, independent, Soviet Union's opinion of the Americans, the European, Chinese, and other countries, a parent opinion of the Americans. And so it's a case study. I have this, but I have this feeling that there's more to it, and I want My feeling is it's a hybridization, and so you're not your parents, your mother's not being impregnated by an alien, but your soul, the part of you that is the functioning awareness, consciousness slash, multi dimensional being is and has had other incarnations on other alien planets. People are beings that we would perhaps freak out looking at, and that might be one of the reasons that that we don't have contact because some of these creatures, these beings, these aliens may look scary, but we got to cross over. We had to cross over from this fear of you know, interaction to interact. So and I think it's happening gradually, just not fast enough for my taste. So, but getting back to the frequency of the soul and the hybridization and the interdimensions of a soul. I think that's why a lot of us are very much open to having alien contact, having ets coming down. I think it's why we're interested in space and in other possible planets. And that's why if you have recently incarnated, if you've been in another from another planetary system, and you've recently incarnated into an Earth body, it can be strange. And you know, I think there's a lot that can be explained of people who are antisocial, perhaps have emotional and psychological problems. We you know, we douse them with drugs, do brain electrodes and burn things out on the brain to make those people function. But if we were a sophisticated society who could test people and say, oh, they come from planet X and they are incarnating for the first time, they could need they could use a little help, just so much we don't know, you know, And this is where I was thinking about Mark's book, The after Life Frequency. If we could somehow discern the frequency of a person and discover what's the influence which lifetimes are influencing the current lifetimes, I think we would we would have much more healthy people. So that's my two cents of that, So all right, so thank you for that. By the way, Mark will be at the New Living Expo which is in May May ninth through the eleventh in San Rafell, which is in northern California, flying the SFO and you drive across the Golden Gate Bridge to get to San Rafel. I will be moderating a planet on ancient civilizations with Mark Anthony. Let's see who else, Kirk, Mark van Kirklin, Oh, Mike Ricksecker. I'm missing a few others. Anyhow, New Livingexpo dot com and look at their website and you can get the details. I think the panel is at Sunday the eleventh in the panel room should be staying room only. Oh, I know some of the other I think there's a there's a couple more people that have been added and I can't remember their names. They haven't they haven't sent me who they are, but they are. It's gonna be like full house. So always fun to have people like Mark Anthony on the on the panel, I said, Mark, it's been Van Kirkwick from Expedition X. He'll be on the panel too. He'll be giving a talk there on these amazing bulls that they've found in Egypt. So anyhow, New Living Expo it is again the ninth through the eleventh of May, and check it out. If you're in San Francisco, stop by and say hi, shake your hand. Anyhow, think about that. All right, that's it for this show. I want to thank my guest today, Mark Anthony and his newly released book The Afterlife Frequency as always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster, and everyone who makes destiny happen. You guys are rock all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next times.
Speaker 2: It tamessasas.
Speaker 1: Tames not long a sissssss
Speaker 2: Not longer sis