Speaker 1: Meaning a live man like this man letting butterfly flaven his wing, big down in the force. Man, it gonna cause a tree fall, letting five thousand miles away. Man, evening nobody's seen, nobody else I see.
Speaker 2: You don't mean no man. It's like you follow a little story.
Speaker 1: And you got directed fect that that's the win. Man.
Speaker 2: Don't like to dag on the panel.
Speaker 1: Man, you don't matter many. There are a few things more difficult to be honest about than President Donald Trump. To say that opinions on the man are polarized is perhaps an understatement. The right wing coalition brought together in twenty twenty four is fracturing on any number of lines, with foreign policy being perhaps the most visible. But at a more basic level, we're seeing a shifting, a shifting coalition with highly disparate priorities. People want different things. A few weeks back, of course, we spoke about Thomas Massey's loss in the Kentucky primary against Ed Gallarin sort of Navy seal cipher, and we saw a sharp divide, sort of illustrating these two camps. Under fifty five, we see concerns about foreign policy or entanglement with Israel. And the economy ranking well above loyalty to the president perceived or actual. In the spirit of this divide right kind of delving into it, I thought it might be interesting with my friend Stormy Waters to go through the president's campaign promises Agenda forty seven, a list of twenty promises he made on the campaign, the broad themes of course, order and immigration at the top, which to be we have seen some successes, albeit some setbacks. Economy. A major part of the protest vote against Biden was disastrous economic decisions. Some of this was, unfortunately out of even Biden's hands, right, simply the sort of changing tides of global finance, but other parts were deliberate choices. Obviously, this has produced a lot of the angst, a lot of the anger against President Trump. Many young people, particularly I say young people people under fifty five, who are still wage earners, don't necessarily care about the stock market as much. They don't necessarily even feel or see that as a win because they are still in their earning years. Things like gas prices, things like their ability to keep a decent job when faced with foreign competition. Well, that's a lot different than a guy who's on Social security medicaid or their own personal retirements. They have different priorities. Obviously closely related. Energy. The Biden energy policy is very very odd, right. We had this sort of green mafia running things, throwing a ton of money around in government contracts. And while there have been some progress made, well, gas is five dollars depending on where you are, and that really gets us to the crux of the issue. Foreign policy. Trump promised peace in the Middle East and negotiated into the Ukraine conflict, focusing on America first. I feel like I don't need to tell you that has not happened, That isn't working. Things aren't going as he promised. Ukraine continues to grind on. More and more men are shoved into a meat grinder on both sides, although to be fair, it seems as if the balance has firmly shifted on that front. But yeah, guess what we got a new war. Even if it isn't officially labeled one, it is functionally a war now. Some of the culture stuff, talking about parnal rights, getting the woke policies out of education, there is broad agreement on that. Even the most radical younger thinkers agree that that stuff needs to end. There's been some positive development, but not a lot. Similarly, the promises around reforming the deep state, the administrative state, the swamp that we saw early with the flurry of executive orders and with DOGE was very, very popular across the board. The only time where Donald Trump had above fifty percent approval with Generation Z inaggregate, not simply men, the whole generation was in those first couple months. Also, we have seen moves to be fair to basically end the weaponization of the DOJ and the FBI against people like us. Not perfect, but it's something that must be said. Now. That is an issue where sort of the broad coalition is linked up. Almost everyone agrees on that. But when we get to be honest, boom er communism, these entitlements for senior citizens, that's sort of a slap in the face for younger people, especially when faced with major economic concerns. Why are you cutting taxes on Social Security when I'm paying out the nose. Why are you promising no reforms to this program that is continually almost about to go bust. We are at the bottom of this pyramid scheme and a lot of people, particularly under fifty five, are working under the assumption that they will never get to see the benefit of Social Security. The removing of taxes, let alone preserving the program doesn't really help them at all. Now shure the no tax on tips thing, that's good for kind of lower end workers, but that feels like chump chain in exchange. And lastly, the other big platform is election security, which has been an abject and total failure. The Save Act has been floundering. It might be dead. I can't remember for a long time, and just look at the most recent elections in La. Right, it's not working. So when you lay this out, sure there have been wins. There have been wins on all number of different things, regulation, some on the border, law enforcement, but especially for that under fifty crowd, the people who swung for Massy. It doesn't seem like it's going well. And when the president's chosen voices, figures like Mark Levin are basically saying, well, we don't care if we lose. We don't care if the Democrats, the Democrat Party, as he says, control everything ruin your life. So long as we get our war in Israel. Well, it's really no shock that things are splitting apart. People have divergent interests people who were getting what they want and people who aren't. And I think at this point, Stormy and I's thesis is almost completely and totally vindicated that Gop Samshin option right this sort of wilful destruction, because clearly things can be done. Clearly there's a lot of energy behind getting certain objection objectives accomplished, but not all of them, and not the ones you and I care about. So without further ado, let's kick it over the interview with Stormy. I think it's a good one. It's a little bit lighter than our previous ones have been. And look, we are talking about Donald Trump, but we're trying to do this in a fair way. And this isn't just the kind of endless dooming. But at the same time, we're not playing trusters here. This is I think a fairly objective view of the situation. Before I get into that, this show is supported by viewers like you. A few bucks a month on Patreon, Subsack, or gum Road. Get the episodes early in ad free. If you want to check out my sponsor, Acxial Remote Fitness and Coaching does great work. And if you go to Fox and Son's Coffee and use the code Jay Burton, all one word, you get fifteen percent off. I like their stuff. It's pretty good coffee. And if you heard the most recent episode of Timeline Earth, they also like it. So you know, these are the kind of people, myself and Timeline Earth, that you should you should take seriously. You should make financial decisions, family decisions, legal decisions based off the advice you get from these two programs. And so yeah, buy coffee. Anyway, here's Stormy Waters. All right, Stormy Waters, welcome back to the Jay Burden Show.
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Then? Keep tooing? Well, man, know about yourself.
Speaker 1: Never been better. So we have a gimmick for this show. I've been thinking it would be fun to do a sort of a grading of President Trump, and not in the normal way you and I do it, where we just kind of vaguely whine about things that are, you know, sticking in our crawl. I wanted to come up with an actual grading metric like this or a college course. And conveniently I remembered that in twenty twenty four, the RNC at the pest to President Trump adopted the Agenda forty seven, which they split into twenty core commitments. So this will be easy, right, we can just take the number of points out of twenty turn it into a letter grade. So before we get into that stormy, what's your what's your initial expectation? Right, what do you think we're going to hit on this?
Speaker 2: I think we're going to blackpill, trun out and panic in our way through this. But I'm thinking a d.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you might be overconfident. I'm guessing, and to be fair, I've read through these, but I wasn't gaming it out. I'm thinking we're going to land firmly in the f category. I'm guessing somewhere in the like forty to fifty percent. But without further ado, I figure let's launch into it. So the first one, and this is multipart and if we get some of them, willward partial credit. So number one seal the border and stop the migrant invasion. So at least on the first one, I think we actually have to give him credit for that. Right, that seems to have been done. The amount of direct border crossing, like people hopping the fence, seems to be way down. But as far as stopping the invasion, I'm curious what your thoughts are on that.
Speaker 2: I think we're still being like, Okay, so you stopped a bunch of people coming from the dairying gap across the southern border. Uh, you've basically done virtually nothing on the northern border. The fucking Indians that you kick out, they get their H one B canceled whatever. They just fly to Canada and drive back and then work under the table like you've he's he's closed half of the borders that we have, and God closed the other two because we have oceans. But like, Canada's a fucking problem, and he seems to forget it exists, because I guess Israel exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are many things in that category. Now. I will also say the one area where I have seen a lot of genuine reform is in the refugee programs, so for instance, and this is a genuinely positive change. Like I obviously, if you've listened to my show, you're where I'm not particularly positive with regards to the president. But I follow a lot of progressives and immigration activists. It's helpful, right you can see what's happening on their side of things, and they are losing it, freaking out because I don't think there has been a non white refugee allowed into the country in four months, which Ogain like the refugee program was a big problem. It was never the top line issue. But you know what, that's positive. And so in the spirit of fairness, Stormy, I feel like we give half credit on the first.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I would actually go to even further friend of ours, I'm helping get a visa to come get out of one European hellhole to come live in America. And in conversations with like probably like the best immigration attorney in Florida, he's basically like, all right, well you can what you're going to do. You know, this strategy that you're going to go with is like there's like a one percent chance that this strategy won't work out, and then of that one percent, you have a ninety nine percent chance of that not happening because you're white. Because even with like the existing visas, I like the not h one b's, but like the there's I think like a hundred different visa categories. What people would do is do change of status. And like, all right, so let's say like you know, you're here on a work visa and you marry some fat woman you know, at I don't know, at a at a communist bookstore or something, you could just do a change of status and basically become a resident in virtually like one step, and they were basically just letting things go. You saw this in that in that statement that the State Department put out recently, like hey, we're cracking down on enforcement. Whatever. It turns out, cracking down on enforcement means that your change of status determination is the approval is racial. And the lawyer was chimping out about it, like freaking out, like, oh, well, no, you're the Hill. Just be fine, you're white. So even internally there apparently is quite a bit of racism going on. So I'm going to give in. I'm going to give them full marks on that. Okay, we can we can handle it. We can handle the Canadian problem later, I guess.
Speaker 1: But given the before and after, I feel like it needs to be said. All right, So point two carry out the largest deportation op in American history. So I was actually curious right to run the data on this, because the next best comparable event is Operation Wetback Right fifty three to fifty four, which peaked at one point one million deportations. So this is really going to depend on how you count it, right, So direct deportations are sitting in about six hundred thousand, lower or higher depending on who you ask. Now there are about two point two counted in self deportations. Now we also have to understand the population of the country has absolutely exploded.
Speaker 2: Yep, there are fifty three million people in America. I'm of Operation Wetback.
Speaker 1: So if we're counting direct deportations, not even in absolute terms, no, if we're counting in relative terms also, So we're gonna go with a zero on that one. Like it's sure, it's something, but it is not the largest in history.
Speaker 2: And it's one of those promises that if you gave me, I would forgive a lot of the other thing that we are going to get to on the scoreboard, right, and look like I get it, you know what. Things are difficult, Things aren't going great. But as your no doubt of where Stormy. Greg Bovino has been on the podcast circuit. Talked to one of my friends, Kevin Deanna just the other night. Listen to that and uh, at least according to the guy in the room, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: It's not happening nearly as much as somewhat have you believe, and look, sure it's better than nothing. I'm not going to pretend that we'd be better with you know, Kamala in office. Far from it. But sorry, man, I'm not giving you credit for the largest in history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's some fucking menstruating faggot on my timeline telling me that, no, no, they're really doing this when the fucking guy that was in charge of it, who got fired replaced by a Jewish guy that tried to push amnesty, this guy is telling you know it's actually not happening. I think I'm going to take his word over, you know. I don't know the next guy to tell me I'm trooning out or whatever. This is a big failure the administration, and I think it's great what Bovino's doing. I hope he really I hope he doesn't even slow I hope he doesn't slow down, and he probably has a political career ahead of him, even a paramilitary career who knows.
Speaker 1: Here's hoping she's a number three is easy. I feel like we don't even need to discuss this. End inflation and make America affordable again. Maybe we need to say that that isn't working, dude. I was seeing that stated inflation this year is four point three percent. We've had conversations I think our last conversation or maybe that was cars, whichever one of our last couple about one, how that rate is manipulated and calculated or two I ask you to pull out a receipt from the last time you went to the grocery store and asked me if inflation has been ended anyway.
Speaker 2: No point to give something useful to people that listen to the show, because there really isn't much in it. That is, it's not for Jay's lack to try. And inflation is going to be ten percent by the end of the year, and it's going to be fifteen percent by summer of twenty twenty seven. This is a fire, you gay, It's it's baked into the math. They're going to lie and they're saying it's four. They'll probably even admit that it's five. But if you if you were sitting on cash right now, you need to move it into something else, any type of assets. Don't put it in stocks. If you're like I can't give financial advice on the podcast, but just know that that's baked in like that's going to happen. So from now till Christmas, your money's going to lose ten percent of its value. By summer of next year, it's going to be fifteen, maybe seventeen. This is going to happen. No matter what happens in the straight of horm moves, the damage is already done. It's the interest rates, right, doesn't matter if Trump closes the fucking straight opens a straight doesn't matter. Bond yields are what's driving this, and the bond yields the market doesn't believe in, regardless of whatever they do with the oil price.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's sort of the thing that I've been interested in. I'm looking to keep making progress because you and I clearly can talk for at least an hour about the economy. But I was always wondering how long it would take for the market to stop believing Donald Trump, because at least through the first couple weeks of the Iran War, every time we heard the oh, peace talks are in motion, We're almost done, the market would rally. And look, maybe I'm more cynical than average, but Wall Street guys aren't dumb, and at no like the fifteenth rug pull I was just waiting. I was like screaming at the sky. Why are they still listening.
Speaker 2: They're not listening. They're being strong armed. They don't really have a choice, right if you control the regulatory apparatus. The SEC is entirely selective, and four has been for fifty years since it was created. And yeah, it's from what I have heard, it has been said in no uncertain terms to market makers, you are going to fucking do this right like, because basically you can. You can control a lot of the flows just by three or four pension fund managers and a couple of major investment banks. As far as oil goes, that's another manipulation, but that's a story for another day. The insider and trading that you're seeing is basically them recouping the amount of money that they're losing to suppress the price of oil.
Speaker 1: All right, So number four, Stormy meek America the dominant energy producer in the world by far. So I don't know anything about energy policy. I realized that there is at least some amount or a large amount of exporting going on.
Speaker 2: He fucking cheated. If you ncap everyone else, then yes, we're the largest, which is effectively. What's happening.
Speaker 1: I guess that's a half point right, sort of a monkey's paw esque situation. Yeah, okay, we're gonna have point in the interest of fairness, I guess, stop outsourcing and turn the United States into a manufacturing superpower. This is that happen at all. The outsourcing, particularly as regards tech, has been apocalyptic. We've seen this over and over and over again, companies firing off American workers and particularly hiring you cheap replacements in India. This is a failure.
Speaker 2: After with him in the White House, IBM, yes, get this major fucking contract, meets with President Trump, Hanshakes lays off seventy thousand workers and all outsources one hundred and fifty thousand jobs to India. Then next week FedEx see Indian CEO meets with Donald Trump. They take pictures the very next day, sixty thousand workers. So not only is he not doing it, he is allowing him to be made a fool of by these executives. He's literally not pushed back at all.
Speaker 1: So we're going to count that as a miss. Yeah, all right, can we do well? If we were doing that, this would be a very boring podcast to me just be a score of zero, which, well, you know it does accurately reflect my emotions. We've got to keep up the gimmick at least for a little longer. Okay, large tax cuts for workers, no tax on tips. I think the no tax on tips things that actually passed as far as I'm aware.
Speaker 2: Right, it was the only tax cut for workers. And a tax on tips is only for two years. Right, by twenty twenty eight, you're getting tax on your tips again. Bro, Sorry, it could. We have to give it into law. It's just a temporary thing, just like we'll just give them the plubs this and they'll be really surprised. But I'll be out of here by then, all right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess technically that's something. It's some credit. I guess this is not shaping up well. By the way, for the.
Speaker 2: Tax breaks, that didn't happen. Yeah, but the attack on tips did half a point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, defend well, it kind of happened. Whatever. We're desperate here. We're looking to get anything we can defend our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep in bear arms. So on the last point, the right to bear arms, this is actually something that Trump administration has done a good job on. So for instance, the DOJ has announced their intention to fight the Virginia assault weapons ban. The ATF released a tranch of different suggestions things they were pondering, you know, to change in law. This is some reforms to the NFA system which were much needed. Obviously, you have the removal of the two hundred dollars tax stamp which passed. Then also some changes to how guns are sold, for instance, paving the way for direct to home sales for qualified buyers. So at least on that front, I think it's that's a win. Uh. Now, on to freedom speech and freedom of religion, we've seen a lot of action on anti Semitism, but to be fair, most of that hasn't been federal. A lot of that's been state level. So again, at least on the face of it, I'm willing to give a full point for this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean it clearly states in the Constitution that the exemption for freedom of speech is the nation of Israel, like I've read.
Speaker 1: It, Yes, but I mean as far as like a pure like legislation standpoint, those people were right to be justified or right to be angry about that, and we will certainly get to that later in this uh later in this series of promises, but purely judging on the executive level, that's a winning YE book. Okay, all right, this this is where things really go off the rail. Number eight. Prevent world War three technically hasn't happened, restore peace in Europe and in the Middle East, and build a great iron dome missile defense shield over our entire country, all made in America. Yeah, that's a zero. Yeah, I know world War three technically has it broken out? But come on, man, like this is not going good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the Yeah, that's that's a zero because you're basically getting all the downstream effects of World War three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, without technically labeling it world War three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, I haven't been drafted yet. I guess there's that. But like by any other metric, we are in a globe spanning conflict with consequences felt in every country in the world.
Speaker 2: Yep. And it wasn't. And not only did you not restore peace to the Middle East, but every single Middle Eastern country has received some type of you know, Ordinance except for except for Oman, So the tiniest country in the Middle East didn't get shell or missile, but every single other one from fucking Libya to Lebanon to Iraq, Like I mean, Middle East is on fire.
Speaker 1: And honestly, with with Oman, you got to wonder if it's just my virtue of being too small to hit. You know that given enough time, something will land there, you know, just makind of the random block of it for no real reason. They're just two clothes.
Speaker 2: Right now, I think Trump is threatening to hit I RAN's power UH power generation capabilities, which I believe they said last time they would respond to UH with hitting the which they've generally left alone. They've left the oil infrastructure in the oil producing countries alone up until this point. And I believe last night when Trump was threatening this, they said the counter their counter value strike will be all of the oil infrastructure. And like Saudi and uh, EUAE and Kutar, so that will be bad.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, Stormy, you picked a phenomenal time to offload your thirty year old vehicle that gets thirteen miles to the gallon with a tailwind to someone else. Yeah, and he's a sucker, Yeah, just a moron mouth breather. Really, I saw him coming a mile away. End the weaponization of government against the American people. So there was recently, of course, this sort of slush fund that was that I think has been disrailed. Was it the Judiciary or the Senate that actually, uh, sort of threw a wrench in that?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the parliamentarian? So basically, yeah, the unelected appointee that Congress can literally just pretend doesn't exist, but does pretend they exist whenever they don't want to do something but don't want to not do the thing themselves. Oh no, the parliamentarian saying no, yes, that means we can't. Guys. I think it was the parliamentarian and that took it out. I can't remember something happened with it in the House.
Speaker 1: So here's what I will say. Given the fact that the Community Relations Service is done, and that we've seen a lot less of these sort of like FBI raids on our guys, like abortion protesters and stuff like that, I don't know if it's ended. But to be fair, the presence doesn't seem nearly as aggressive as it was under Biden, So I don't quite want to give full credit because obviously the main piece of legislation failed, but at the same time, like that was put forward, an attempt was made. So I'm almost I'm leaning towards giving a full point because you.
Speaker 2: Know, also the do O Jagman, the DJ just said it's no longer a desperate impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know what, again, we're desperate for points here, but we'll be generous Stormy. You know, we're magnanimous liberal fellows.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay. Here's another one that's gonna be tough. Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up violent offenders. No, that's that's not worked.
Speaker 2: No, he did go after the cartel though, but I mean they're still going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the migrant crime epidemic. Look, literally, any time you open any social media app you see it. So again, right, like there has been there has been progress along that line, but like its exactly right, like this was always going to be a difficult thing to do. So sorry, Bud, we're not giving you points for that, right, it's it's it's not work. Uh, okay, here's another one. I think that there's there's an argument for rebuild our cities, including Washington, d C, making them safe, clean and beautiful. Again, as someone who lives not near DC but within you know, kind of a day's driving distance of it, but I will say DC is remarkably better than it was. There really no homeless people. The National Guard are doing a lot. You can look at the crime rate in DC has gone down precipitously. And again, not looking to give the guy too much credit, but it seems like Donald Trump kind of understands how to do real estate renovations, because you know what, like the okay, the two fifty celebrations are kind of ridiculous, but there are many things in d C which are nicer than they used to be. Like there have been a kind of going around fixing fountains and stuff which I realized, Look, I would happily trade a kind of crummy capital city for a sensible foreign policy or a country run for the benefit of my people. But you know what, on that one issue, I think it's full credit.
Speaker 2: YEP. I got into a bit of a stepped on a bit of a source buy yesterday on Acts when I said, like, yeah, I'm not really too excited to about the two hundred and fiftieth kind of killed it. It seems like it's for boomers and celebrating fixing a fountain I think is cringey. Yeah, but it didn't fix it. It's fixed exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like that's a if you had to pick one of these twenty promises to be fulfilled, this would never be your first choice, probably not even the top half. Like it doesn't really matter, but it's something you know. Again, and judging by how this is going currently, I won't spoil it, Stormy. Uh, We're gonna need everything we can to try and escape by with a C. So this is one where I'm gonna lean on your expertise. Number thirteen. Keep the US dollar as the world's reserve currency. How's that going, Stormy?
Speaker 2: Not great. You can judge this by the amount of gold in foreign central bank holdings, which for the very first time, I think, like I was two months ago, has now surpassed gold. So every central bank in the world is either currently or in the process of filling their vaults with gold at the expense of treasuries. So the foreign banks, they seem to be not trusting treasuries that much, so de facto now it's coming apart. It needs to cap part. This was the dumbest thing in the world, right, This was the dumbest point. Right. The world reserve currency has been a disaster for the United States because we have to basically provide liquidity for the world. Right, if somebody wants to make a rice transaction in Indonesia, well, if we're the world reserve currency, he's got to do He's got to do it in dollars. Okay, that means you have to print more dollars. So the debasement of our currency that's happened from nineteen seventy nineteen really nineteen sixty onwards is a direct result of being the world reserve currency. And the thing, more than anything else is the outsourcing of jobs and globalization because if everyone is transacting in dollars, then it doesn't matter if your factories in Hong Kong or fucking Bangladesh right where. It removes the barriers and the constraints for people in capital, for people to move capital and capital equipment elsewhere. So the dollar reserve currency is why globalization exists. The dollar reserve currency is so like on shoring jobs and all that shit, and then saying you're gonna keep the dollar reserve currency and defend it means you don't know what you're fucking talking about. So I wish you'd let it die. Luckily, it's he is killing it by accident.
Speaker 1: Which is sort of the And we can bring this up more in the conclusion, but it sort of is. The great irony of Donald J. Trump is that he has brought about many of the necessary changes. He attempted to delay it that way. And then one more point on the reserve currency. The and obviously there's a blockade, but what has the Iranian government requested as the denomination as the currency to be used in uh paying their toll to get through the state of Hormooes, Like, what currency are they using to facilitate that?
Speaker 2: Bitcoin?
Speaker 1: Hm? Libertarians were right, I guess.
Speaker 2: I think it's like bitcoin. They're also doing oil purchases and Chinese wong m hm. So not the dollar, no, no, And the Wong is like a joke currency. No one can trades in wong because the Chinese government lies about everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just debased tactically at a moment's notice, as far as I understand.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So settling oil transaction and Wan is literally just then giving a finger to the US like, ha, fuck you. We'd rather have China's currency than yours.
Speaker 1: So stormy. This next one a plus, just absolute home run, fight for and protect social security and medicare with no cuts, including no changes the retirement age. We got one boys, no qualifiers on this one. Boomer luxury communism forever. This will never change.
Speaker 2: It's going to run out by twenty thirty two. So don't worry. Your kids won't even know what social security is. In fact, they will have no social security, no safety net, and they'll never have to worry about whether a president secures social security or not. It's actually, you know, in a positive note, it's just it'll just be one last thing we have to worry about because none of this is going to be there for us. It's going to be you know, kind of reduces the stress of things.
Speaker 1: But you have to give him credit. He sure hasn't made any change to boomer welfare. And you know what when a man called the shots like that, when a man says, you know what, I know you.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I forgot work. There was a big tax cut. Oh there was not taxing social security. Yes, the big the big tax cut was forth of fucking boomers.
Speaker 1: How how could I forget? He made my math and my math I mean me remembering what we talked about twenty minutes ago. Too hard to add that in. But you know what, full marks for eternal boomer welfare. Uh, that's the one thing I feel like we can say with no qualifiers, this man.
Speaker 2: Is done except for the ones that live past twenty thirty two. But Donald Trump will No, I don't mean it. I don't mean it that. I don't mean it that way because he's kind of old. So, like, you know, Donald Trump is doing the thing that all the boomers say, like, oh, I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Be around here for that problem. Sorry kids, white literally whatever. So another core promise strengthen and modernize our military, making it, without question the strongest and most powerful in the world. This is this is an O for me.
Speaker 2: I think I ran through that to the world. Yeah, exactly, we have to be We're not even biased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the most powerful military in the world would not be in this situation we are. I'm not saying that that means that China or Russia is better than us, but uh, if you measure a military by its ability to I don't know who achieve its goals. Yeah, it's it's not working out great. Let alone the supply chain stuff, right, the ability to simply even arm itself.
Speaker 2: Now And I've actually heard from a friend of mine is commands a ranger regiment in based in Germany, and he kind of tells me like what the state of the art of training is, and US forces are just like, so, remember when like drones drones first started, like you know, even in like the even prior to the Ukraine War kicking off, it was what was at Albania and Azerbaijan was like the first really heavy drone warfare conflict, and that consisted of like drones that just dropped hand grenades like little claw machines. All right, that's where we're at right now. So our current state of the art training on drones involves how well a you know, soldier can drop a tennis ball on another soldier. And while the enemy is using FPV drones that are you know, super fast, super maneuverable. Oh and they're on fiber optic cables and can't get jent. Like we're not even at the FPV stage. So guys are literally looking on a screen trying to drop something on another guy like it's we're really behind in drones, which matters more than fighter's. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, and to add to that, I mean, just look at the debacle surrounding either the new M seventeen M eighteen pistol, which seems to have the charming feature of randomly going off, or the sig M seven rifle, which is a host of issues technical, logistical, and economic. Right, it's it's absurdly expensive, uh in India, Yes, which is a really Uh that's stormy.
Speaker 2: Known further metal.
Speaker 1: Sure those people are this is unrelated to what you just said. There's no bearing whatsoever on it. Do you remember the name of the CEO of sig Usa.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I think it's Cohen. That's weird, all right, prom This is the reason I was thinking that maybe the M seventeen would like randomly go off. I just figured it was some type of goy lot.
Speaker 1: They got the same people to make it that made those pagers in Lebanon.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh, that's that's fucking fun. Donald Trump phone just came out, by the way, everyone thought it was like, you know, a scam. He's delivered like one hundred phones like, yeah, he's made sure this is kept. Yeah, and if you type anything anti semitic on it, you lose your fingers off.
Speaker 1: Benjamin Netta, who personally delivered Donald Trump a gold Trump phone suspiciously shaped like a suitcase nuke.
Speaker 2: I President Benjamin Netanyahoo delivered Vice President trunk.
Speaker 1: Of Okay number fifteen. Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cuss cut costly and burdens some regulations. Honestly, the auto stuff has been relatively positive. I think a lot of those changes have been for the better. It's, you know, not necessarily what we want. But I didn't think we were going to see anything on this front, and we've seen a decent amount of it.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I love all of these manufacturers having to suddenly like pivot their terrible ev lines that.
Speaker 1: They were Toyota vindicated again.
Speaker 2: Yepw you follow it more than I did. Have they ring any regulation changes around diesel or do we still make diesel engines commit suicide?
Speaker 1: I don't know off the top of my head. I know there was in conversation maybe two or three months ago, but off I cannot remember. Let me let me just like that.
Speaker 2: I will go out and I will buy a new diesel truck if at the moment that happens, because it will last for a million years.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's true. The EPF or the EPA excuse me, removed requirements for DF and got rid of n O two limits, which the n O two limit is actually another big thing. Uh So for those who aren't massive autists, there are sort of different ways people can go around making a greener engine. You can either focus on emissions or efficiency, and that's kind of an either or so. For instance, Chrysler in the late nineties had a really innovative two stroke three cylinder program that was very very efficient put out, like I think out of like a liter and a half like two hundred horsepower and two twenty pound feet of torquehich is impressive for an engine of that size. Yeah, it was crazy. It was in the look up the jeep Eco concept it was. It featured that same two stroke this really weird. Yeah, Like, for instance, it was like a single piece there was no head and no block. But the reason it got killed it was very efficient, great driving engine was because it ran super hot. Because it was a two stroke put out too much too much particular right put out too much n ox. So point is this being taken away is actually really cool. And uh yeah, DEF sensors are no longer required, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: That's really really cool. A Jeep is doing a rerangular in diesel, which is the first motor in that car, since like the straight six that makes sense, like a four cylinder diesel is what that thing should run on. Like if if that if now, if what Jay is saying actually goes into effect, manufacturers actually pull off all the d E stuff fu a Jeep wrangler with you know, a four cylinder diesel without any bullshit, like it's you won't need anything else, Like it's an all purpose like go anywhere, sit fuel Like that'll be really freaking cool. I would I would have a d like a wranguler in a diesel.
Speaker 1: So two other things, the dj IS stopped per suing charges and fines for people who sell diesel delete or like DEF delete kits. And they've also reaffirmed that farmers and operators have the right to repair their DEF and emission systems without voiding warranties. So that's another big win. So again credit where credits do that is a win. Yeah again, well we'll take it. Cut federal funding for any school pushing CRT, radical gender ideology, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content in our children. That's been a failure. That just didn't happen.
Speaker 2: As a judge said, so right, it got.
Speaker 1: Pulled into judicial Hell, there were the fights with Harvard early on, but that didn't go anywhere quite simply. Even if you know, there was the regulation around the words like CRT critic race theory. Yeah, they literally just changed the terms. This didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is a problem with like the boomer's conception of politic like this, this is like, oh, but these guys are doing Marxism, all right, Well now we're not calling it Marxism, and like they just totally forget about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's the same thing as oh, Hitler was a Liberal Democrat because this party said socialist in it. It's like, okay, yeah, man, not that important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing Nazism now we're just not calling it socialist. So I guess you gotta be okay with it.
Speaker 1: I am stormy. Are you aware? I don't know, if you know, it's pretty cutting edge.
Speaker 2: Is freaking cool dude, why did you send me down this rabbit hole?
Speaker 1: I know they were like three generations. It was a real like they really put work into it.
Speaker 2: Why did you do this to me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I told you everything cool is illegal. That's just the conclusion.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But Stormy, I'm not sure if you're aware this is pretty cutting edge political analysis. Uh were you aware that that Democrats are the real racist?
Speaker 2: Wait? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I have an inkling. I think if I'm not mistaken that, Uh the Democrats were the party of the KKK that many of the people in white hoods were Democrats.
Speaker 2: Zoltan Blue. Now no matter who? All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, keep men out of women's sports. Uh, I've followed this super closely. Who cares?
Speaker 2: But understand sports?
Speaker 1: Yeah that this actually has generally worked. I know that, like the collegiate programs have been forced to make changes. I don't care is the answer. Uh? Title nine is stupid. We shouldn't be funding like women's badmintons teams in the same way we do like state like championship winning college football teams. That's dumb, But uh, a point is a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny that the ones that are hitting are literally just the boomer slop stuff something exactly. They they don't understand that the voter base doesn't understand what matters and what doesn't like. It's the most frustrating.
Speaker 1: Go on, deport pro Hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again. The first clause, I think, who anyway? Exactly right? Seemingly, that is entirely possible to be deported from this country if you're pro Hamas. There was a Columbia student. I think who got got that everyone was all upset about. But the second part, college campus is safe in patriotic I mean, that's laughable, dude, Charlie Kirk got shot at college campus. Like, no, these are not safe in patriotic places. But if you talk about Hamas and you are not from this country on a college campus, you will get deported. So I think on the on the technical level, that's half a.
Speaker 2: Point matters to a large swath of the electorate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why, I'd say about two percent give or take. Oh, this, this one's tough. These these last couple secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship. How's that going? Stormy?
Speaker 2: Badly?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you have the you have the LA mayor's election where some random third party leftist woman magically gets a truckload of votes in the middle of the night to knock out Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and all those votes are going to disappear and they're just gonna get the same black woman in the in the runoff.
Speaker 1: Watch. Yeah, I mean there have been some arrests for voter fraud at like the very small level. A lot of this is like local election stuff, particularly in like places like weirdly like Maryland. There's a ton of corruption in local elections, but realistically, no one has actually faced any real consequences for this at all. This isn't is an abject failure. Sorry, it didn't work, And I get it. You know, the Save Act would have been awesome, but that didn't happen. Didn't work. And the idea that, oh, well, we'll give them the war and Iran and at least then we'll get the Save Act I didn't work either.
Speaker 2: Oh wait wait wait rat, so I was can I've been told repeatedly that if you just do whatever a certain demographic want, you win. I think that just with Jews, you win.
Speaker 1: Democrats are the real racists. With Jews, you win. We're coming up with a powerful, entirely unique political formula here, Stormy. I think we've got it. I think that with like a moderate, potentially Mormon presidential candidate on these two issues, we could copy the stunning success of Mitt Romney and that would fix everything.
Speaker 2: We just have to go back to being civilized. M We have to go back to being you know, polite. We need to we need polite politics. We need to work what this is.
Speaker 1: What those guys in Belfast don't understand that if they just stopped burning down migrant hotels and politely asked them to go away, the problem would be would be solved.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Literally, Mike Pence just showing us the way.
Speaker 1: Right you You just need to walk in to that migrant hostel the collar shirt on, give him a fir handshake, because that's what works for me. That's what works for me. You got to get out of here, pal, all right? Uh So the final one unite our country by bringing it to a new and record level of success. Uh I just think it's safe to say no points for that.
Speaker 2: No, No, there's not all uniting going on on the election. Integrity stuff or lack there of. I did an interesting episode of the Inquisition recently with Carl Thahl, and we just go into I basically list who is behind all of the prominent political figures you know, over the past like thirty years, from congressmen to senators to our current Secretary of State, previous presidents. Turns out it's all Jewish organized crime that like actual mobsters. So if you think that the people that do organize crime, like international organized crime, are not going to cheat in elections, come on, there's a reason why the savac's not going to get passed. There's a reason why, you know, what happens in LA is going to always happen because these people. I mean, how much did LA spend on homelessness last year?
Speaker 1: I know, like basically like the entire GDP of Burkina, Fosso or something.
Speaker 2: It's fifteen billion dollars. They can't account for any of it. It literally just disappears every year, fifteen billion dollars you know, to home to quote unquote homelessness, and it just disappears into the ether. That that high speed rail that's what like one hundred billion dollars that has been completed a whopping like eight feet in twenty years. Like okay, so it's too, it's too. It's you know, really a two pronged thing. It's like a we get to we get through you know, organized corruption to siphon. Oh and the Medicare medicaid fraud. There's like one hundred billion dollars that was, you know, just in that type of fraud that got sucked out of California annually. Okay, So like at what point, like forget the fact that like the the political people that you put in there don't do any of the criminal enforcement for all your other criminal like rackets that you're doing, like dealing drugs or whatever you're doing. Right, Like, so not only did the police leave you alone and you can operate that way, you also get like two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year from the other type of like government corrupt Like we're talking like five hundred six hundred billion dollars worth of illicit money. Like at what what, Jay, what would you not do? Like is there like a line you wouldn't cross to Let's say, keep your five hundred you're half a trillion dollar a year criminal enterprise going.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you're aware of all the degrading and embarrassing things I've done to keep my moderately successful substack growing. Yes, so you throw five hundred billion in and there's no sucking that is on the table. I suck it, bick, I would say, I would interject this out of out of curiosity, you know, I said, Oh, it's probably the GDP of Burkina Fosso. I was actually pretty close, did FASO is only twenty two billion dollars, which is pretty close in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many African nation states get sucked out every year? How many African nation states of GDP does it take to get to like, let's say, I don't know, let's lowball and say two hundred and fifty billion.
Speaker 1: Uh that that's that will require more math I'm willing to do on cameras.
Speaker 2: Oh, never mind, forget it. Anyways, you'll not only will you murder people, but you know, if you're you know, trafficking large amounts of narcotics. I'm sure rigging an election isn't outside your moral bounds, but you damn sure will do it to stay in power. Like you're dealing with criminals like actual legit criminals. Nancy Pelosi, the third most powerful players, like literally the third most powerful person in the American government for fucking fifteen years is the daughter of probably the most famous mob guy in Baltimore. Oh so like his the daughter of a fame of like a notorious mobster is now in charge of California. Oh the meg like you know you were talking about like in your previous episode, you touched on it a little bit with your episode with Thomas. You were talking about like the massy thing no, and and and you also were talking about like Ron Ron Dodson and two. Yeah, and they're like, oh, well, these are all these other reasons that Massey could have lost the election. That's not necessarily Jewish money. Uh as mister as our favorite political commentator, Mark Levin says.
Speaker 1: Okay, story, I have an answer to your question of how many African nations it would it would take to reach two hundred and fifty billion dollars. The answer is it's actually the twelve largest countries, or twelve of the larger countries in Africa. It is Benien, Chad, Niger, Gabone, Mozambique, Botswana, Madagascar, Malawi, Rwanda, Nambia, Maritreas and the Republic of Congo. Just gets you just.
Speaker 2: Under Doulie, that's what's happening. Maybe that's where the two hundred and fifteen billion is going. Maybe we're maybe we're doing African welfare in Africa.
Speaker 1: Now, this is what we call, I think vertical integration story.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So it's funny you bring up Mark Levin because I want to read a long post from today that came from Mark Levin. And I realized the last episode you and I did was gloating, but I didn't realize how justified you and I would prove to be because the final paragraph of this is literally exactly what we said. So talking about the Israel Iran war proportionate response is Jimmy Carter language. The Iranian regime will never give up its nukes, no matter what they say or sign. We must be honest with ourselves. Time will prove me right and others who understand this. It's now or likely never. If we cannot remove the uranium, then seriously consider contaminating the site so no one could go anywhere near them for one hundred years of more. Any further delays in taking out this regime and that includes arming the people, will result in both unforseeable and predictable consequences that will be severe and constant for US, our allies in the West generally sidebar This guy can't write to save his life. If not immediately, then over time, no amount of negative pr campaigns against Israel or net and Yahoo, who best understand the nature of things in this region, will change that. No amount of lobbying by Arab states in Turkey who have their own interests and priorities sound familiar that may not and in some cases clearly do not align with ours. Who are ours market?
Speaker 2: Yeah sidetracked?
Speaker 1: Okay, the final paragraph. I wanted to read everything else for context. This is the final paragraph. Yes, we may lose the mid terms for a host of reasons that have not changed even before the war with Iran. It would be disastrous in many ways, given the radicalism of the Democrat Party and its intent to destroy our constitution, border, and economic system. But if we are perceived as losing this war or is failing to finish the job or declare victory without victory, it will be used against us. Victory just happens to also be good politics. The longer it takes, the more difficult it becomes. Literally say it right. We may lose, but we can't stop. This is more important. It's quite little. Literally the best vindication you and I could have asked for.
Speaker 2: It's perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like poetry at rhymes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So basically, what happens if he loses? Then? In terms what happens? What happened happening to Donald Trump? What happens to Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you we're never going to get the rest of those promises done because Stormy not to bury the lead. What do you think our score was on these What do you think we cleared four? What we did better than that? We got all in? We got nine, So that brings us with half points. That brings us to a stunning final score of forty five percent, which is a failing great by a pretty wide margin. I think both you and I were far too optimistic on first examination. But the answer is this guy's going to get impeached and go to jail, right at least if he loses enough. We mentioned, of course before or that like the gerrymandering stuff has kind of changed that, but like, uh, the stake's a pretty pretty dire. H here's a senator I believe from Massachusetts who's threatened to send hag Seth to the Hague, which would be funny, you know, at the very least, like uh, you know, it's kind of up against the wall man, and it's not simply the forty five percent hit rate, but it is the relative importance of that forty five percent, like the like the the training stuff, like, okay, it's not good, but I don't really care about you know, men and women's sports.
Speaker 2: Doesn't fucking public school or a retard anyways, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Gas is six dollars a gallon, but I mean, at least if I were a college volleyball player, i'd have a better chance the scholarship, I guess.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is that we are the largest energy exporter and that okay, so remember when all the fucking clowns are like, oh no, we're ve we're invading Venezuela right to take all the oil and that's going to make oil go down here, and oh it doesn't matter, the straight up and loose doesn't matter because we don't get our energy from the Middle East. Well, if you've ever heard this or you do hear this. Let me tell you a little bit about how global markets work, because you're right, we are the global energy exporder right now, which means if gas is I don't know, ten dollars, Let's say oil is one hundred dollars of barrel here, but it is one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel in Europe. Where do you think our oil companies are going to be sending that oil? Heint, It's not to the gas station near your house. It's where they can get the most money from it because we are the largest oil exporterer. So it doesn't matter, right, Like global energy prices are global energy prices. If energy raises anywhere, it raises everywhere because the oil goes to that place. Yes, so this is why we can be the largest energy producer and exporter, and yet gas is still six stoppers, all right, So like all this stuff is, it's so dumb. It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: We'll stormy. In conclusion, you are a gay, true brown Pannican