Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Twenty two days left in this round to fight for the American way. Hope you're up for it. Obviously you are. You listen to a show like this, But lots to be done. And if you think I are in Colorado and nothing we can do here, well there are some very concrete things we can do here. And obviously Colorado play in a major role right because the left freaked out by Trump's visit on Friday visit to the gaylord in Aurora, because they know Americans have seen that video of the Venezuelan gang in the apartment complex in Aurora. It's real and it is just It is the symbol now, along with of course, the horrific loss of Lake and Riley and all these other innocent victims. These are the symbols of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden and the cost, the foreseeable c to be cost and so much more of opening our border and it's freaking out the left to the point that somebody who is I mean, she's really intelligent, has some really bad political ideology with their lefty stuff. But you have Martha Raddits on ABC walking right into it with Jade vance Is having to do with Aurora, Colorado.
Speaker 2: The incidents were limited to a handful of apartment conflux apartment complexes, and the mayor said, our dedicated police officers have acted on those concerns a handful of problems.
Speaker 3: Only, Martha, do you hear yourself?
Speaker 4: Only a handful of apartment complexes in America were taken over by Venezuelan gangs, And I love that.
Speaker 1: That's perfect right. So the left so freaked out by this because they know it's killing Harris. It's like, yeah, this can be the new normal as long as it's not too many. No, anythinking American across party lines would say, there can't be one. There cannot be even one. Cannot let this be the new normal. So this is an absolutely deadly issue for the left.
Speaker 4: Does Martha Raddits I've been listening to that over and over today, Dan, since I cut it for you and me. Does she really believe she's making a good point with that, there's only a few there's only there's only a handful of apartment complexes taken over by trend.
Speaker 1: De Ragua, right, and to that, Ryan, In my experience, when otherwise smart people walk into something like that, it's because they know the truth is killing them or in this case her candidate right ABC's candidate Harris. They know the truth is killing her, so they they feel like they got to say something and they just make it worse, right, they just make it worse. But why was she even talking about that on their network Sunday anyway? Because Kamala is getting killed by it, getting killed by it. That's why she was talking about it. And she did not help her costs there. And by the way, I wish there was somebody listening. Maybe there is who has a direct pipeline to the Trump campaign, because they have got to get the sound from this show of may Or Mike Kaufman, who I have a lot of respect for saying on the show there are entire blocks in Aurora they've lost control of and they've got to take back. Now. Mike said later that didn't have to do with the Venezuelan gangs, but the points still being when you got Harris surrogate Polis going on national TV over the weekend and saying mocking Trump, saying he doesn't know Aurora. That's not the aura that I know. Everything's great in Aurora. Yeah, play that tape of the mayor entire blocks we've lost control of I'm paraphrasing probably generously. So yeah, no, just just crazy stuff. But they're just walking right into it because that issue is killing him. Hey, glad you're here speaking of Colorado. Something real important going on here. In another way that if you're so inclined, you can possibly have a big impact, because, as a speaker Mike Johnson told me I interviewed him a week ago, it's up on at Dan Kaplis on Twitter. Well, he thinks there's a real chance that control of Congress comes down to the House, comes down to c D eight. And of course you have Gabe Evans running against you, Derek Caraveo, So i'd ask you to take a real close look at that race, because I'm really impressed with Gave Evans, and I think that he is well deserving of your support. And it's one of those races where you never know every bit of support could really matter. But what I wanted to do because I think you'll find it fascinating. I think it's really instructive for any GOP candidates heading into debates because you know the drill from the left right now, the left says yeah most of the time, almost always will debate, but it has to be with Kyle Clark on KUSA because the left knows that they'll be very well taken care of there. And so Gave Evans, you know, he steps up and he walks right into it, but proves himself, proves himself able to handle it and turn it to his advantage and do much more. So I want to bring you some of that sound and then also bring you some sound of Kyle Clark doing a very good job for one burst of that debate, painting down you, dearra Caravel and it was excellent, but and very revealing about Caraveil. It leads to some broader issues I think you'll like talking about. But let me start with Gabe Evans here as he's being questioned about the border. And this is the way and we see it right whether you're watching an ABCC and whatever, where you see these debates being slanted against the Republican and to the Democrat, including the topics that they start with.
Speaker 5: I've been very clear with my three part plan. We must secure the border. Right now, Immigration and Customs says that we have over thirteen thousand convicted murderers who are free in our communities. We have over ninety nine individuals on the terrorist watch lists who have been released into our communities.
Speaker 1: We have to secure our border.
Speaker 5: We have to create a path for folks who legally want to immigrate to the United States that doesn't trap them for decades in bureaucracy. And then we have to aggressively target those individuals who are illegally in our community committing crimes, and those are the folks that we have to deport. I've never wavered from that, and I know that this is something that we have to do because we're currently the third most dangerous state in the country. That's a direct result of the policies that my opponent has voted for, open border policies, defund the police policies, policies that make it illegal for police in Colorado to even call Immigration and Customs, and I can fix it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this is all a part of the debate the opening part of the debate where cal Clark went off on a rant about Trump and then tried to say Trump had said certain things and ty, Gabe do it, et cetera. And he's responding to that. I think extremely well.
Speaker 5: I've been very clear with my three part plan.
Speaker 1: We must secure the boy. Yeah, I've heard that part. But Gabe, you know, I love the way he kept us cool. I love the way that he was so articulate and stayed on message, never got baited.
Speaker 5: Want to make sure that we've got a clear answer to whether or not you support Donald Trump's plan to deport every person in this country illegally he discribed that is twenty one million people or more. I heard you say deport people committing crimes. Do you support Trump's plan to deport each person? We need to empower our law enforcement to be able to deport those folks that are committing crimes in our community. Once we start to enforce the laws, then I think what you'll see happen is those folks who have cut in the line, we'll step back into the place and line that they should be, that they should have been.
Speaker 1: In all along.
Speaker 5: My grandfather earned his citizenship to this country with two purple hearts in World War Two as an immigrant from Mexico, and so we have to make sure that we are respecting the folks who did it the right way and not allow folks to cut in line.
Speaker 1: It is very calm, very focused, doesn't take the bait, and it continues.
Speaker 5: I'm not certain that I heard an answer to the question about whether you support the Trump plan to deport every person here illegally, but you did mention your Mexican born grandfather, who you often cite in his heroism in World War II fighting the Nazis. Of course, Donald Trump echoes the dehumanizing rhetoric of.
Speaker 1: Did you believe that cripps? Can you believe that? So this is just exhibit a, right, you know, of the whole idea and the vast majority of these debate scenarios where the Republican walks in and they're going to be debating the moderator. The problem is the moderator will not debate back. It'd be one thing if you could walk in and whether it's Kyle clark Er, it's you know, somebody on CNN or wherever, if the moderator had to respond to you, if you got to respond to the moderator and question the moderator and expose the moderator, as jad Vance did when the moderator was dishonestly quote fact checking. But the candidate rarely has that opportunity, so it is so slanted here. But that's the point is how well how well Gabe Evans handles this.
Speaker 5: Fascist that your grandfather fought on behalf of this country. Trump says that immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country. He says that they are animals, not people. He invokes genetics, saying recently that immigrants who kill have bad genes.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind, this is the opening salvo in the debate. They've only got thirty minutes. The control of the House may depend on CD eight and Kyle Clark's using it as a platform to bash Trump. But it turns into a gift Evans because he's able to show his superior skills by navigating all of this, keeping his cool, and making.
Speaker 5: His points while telling a largely white crowd in Minnesota that they have good genes because of racehorse theory, which involves selective breeding.
Speaker 6: When you hear.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump, whose endorsement you accepted and celebrate, say those things.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Yeah, and let me get you Gabe's answer when we come back, and then we get into something you're really going to want to hear. Highly unusual, but to his credit, Kyle Clark goes at Caravale with a series of very fair questions and I was very pleased to see it. It's important. It was well done. But it is so revealing about her. And you want to hear this. You want to have this tape. You want to circulate it, buddy. You know in CD eight you're on the Dan Capitla Show, and.
Speaker 7: Now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast. I'm a man, I'm a man.
Speaker 3: I'm a man man, and I'm man enough.
Speaker 6: I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon.
Speaker 8: Neat man enough to cook my steak rare, man enough to deadlift five hundred and then braid out of my daughter's hair.
Speaker 6: Do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor? How you CARBURETD for breakfast? I'm afraid of bears.
Speaker 1: That's what beer hugs are for.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you another thing. I sure I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 6: I'm not afraid of women. I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 1: They want to control their bodies. I say go for it.
Speaker 3: They't want to use ivy have to start a family. I'm not afraid of families.
Speaker 1: They want to be childless. Cat ladies have all the cats you want. Woman wants to be president, Well, I hope she has the guts to look me right in the eye and accept my bull throated endorsement, because it tells you everything you need to know right about Kamala Harris, that she thinks that's gonna work. That's the way to get the support of man. Yeah, and you got to the thing, right, you gotta see that add eight five to five. Where's her? A five eight two fi five. That's a remarkable thing about the polls is is she's lost five points in one of the real friendly polls to her. I think it's the ABC, Paul Aft Double Check, maybe NBC. But she's lost five points since she started to do interviews, right, And it makes perfect sense, doesn't it. And that's why they didn't have her doing interviews in the beginning. And probably what will be immortalized is yeah, no, Joe Biden, I wouldn't do anything differently when her whole campaign is a new way forward, and people wonder how she could have raised a billion bucks and be losing ground. Well, yeah, just by saying that she made about seven hundred million of that useless. But the other thing is new Coke? Right, how much did they spend on New Coke? Oh? I never saw a single person drink New Coke? Five? Five terrible? Was it really? Yeah?
Speaker 6: It was like.
Speaker 4: Eleven when it came out. You're a bold adventure to even try it. I want to get back to the phone lines here, but so much going on. Glad you're here, and I've been playing sound and I'll wrap it here. I've been playing sound from the debate on KUSA channel nine between Gabe Evans and Yudra Caraveo. And we don't spend that much time on each congressional race, right, but this one could control the house.
Speaker 1: And when I interviewed Speaker Johnson, he said, yeah, he said he thinks control the House is going to come down to CD eight. And if you haven't paid attention that race, this guy, Gabe Evans, ask you to take a look at him. Super super impressive, but just like jd Vance, Right, The esteem for jd Vance skyrocketed after he was tested by fire in that very unfair debate and excelled and very very similar to Gabe Evans. And that's why I've been playing a lot of this sound of his debate against Caraveo, which was for the most part of debate against Kyle Clark. But then Kyle Clark had this moment where he did some really good journalism and he questioned Caraveo directly and well on a bunch of flip flops. And I'll get to that in one second, but I want to I want to play that response Gabe Evans had and it was beautiful to Clark's rand about Trump's a racist all this and that trying to get Evans to say something that would cost him the support of the Trump voters.
Speaker 5: As a state legislator, I was able to get almost sixty percent of my bills passed down at the state Capitol. And that's with me being in a Republican super minority nineteen Republicans to forty six Democrats. And the reason that I was still able to get almost sixty percent of my bills pass is because I can work with everyone on these issues. And I do that because I focus on policies, not personality. With respect, Would you please answer the question when when Donald Trump uses the little flash rhetoric about minorities and migrants specifically, what do you think of that? So in the endorsement that Donald Trump gave me, he talked about securing the border, he talked about making our community safe. He talked about lowering the cost of living. Those are the things that I'm focused on. Of course, I condemn any sort of racist sort of speech, and I would you really appreciate if my opponent could join me in condemning some of that racist speech. Yesterday was the anniversary of one of the most egregious attacks on the Jewish community, and I didn't see anything on my opponent social media talking about that, and both of you actually acknowledged it yesterday on social media.
Speaker 1: Racist statements.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about those statements, those dehumanizing statements by Donald Trump. I've always condemned any sort of racist statements. Are you willing to say that Donald trump statements are racist? I've always condemned racist statement.
Speaker 1: Beautifully done by Dave and this guy is so impressed. And then I want to get into I want to get into the caravel stuff where Kyle Clark did a very good job in questioning Caravel. I'll need more than the last two minutes of this segment to do it, because you've got to hear this, because because it's it does reveal Caraveil, it does expose her. She's an obvious far far far lefty. And what's fascinating is Clark pinder down on Okay, you've changed all these positions. Does that mean you've changed her views? And she wouldn't say she's changed her views. She made it very clear she hasn't changed her far left views. But because the people of the district don't like those views, she's going to vote the other way. Wow, you can really have confidence in that, right, Dan and Centennial you're on the Dan Kapla so welcome.
Speaker 9: Hey, thanks Dan, No, you just kind of did it. I wanted to put out there we should focus on for a few weeks here on these congressional races. I mean, I think the Trump things in the bag for the most part, but we've got to make sure we get the Senate back and then the only other four or the Congress and then the other kind of sense obviously, but the other point is I was wondering, why are there no yard signs anywhere this year. There's like no yard signs anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's just Colorado, right, there's just kind of a lack of energy in Colorado because it's not in play in the presidential and we don't have a governor's race, we don't have a Senate race. What I'm hearing, though I haven't traveled there, Ryan, you may hear from Michigan, is just like we're seeing in sixteen. Right. It's been my refrain, Dan, this is sixteen all over again that in the Swing States you're seeing just an avalanche of Trump signs and not many people just PLoP and Kamala Harris down on their lawn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I'm talking about fabricatory Yeah yeah. This congress is critical pattern.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but you I mean in our congressional races in Colorado right now? How many of those And we have some great Republican candidates and districts that probably are not attainable, But how many of those races do you see yard signs? I mean the super close ones. I'm not even sure that's a big Colorado thing.
Speaker 4: Kelly's got two fabricatory signs, man, Well, great work, great work, Kelly, I got a hold of.
Speaker 9: Them on their website and send me a yard. I gotta get your name out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, good for you, Dan No. I appreciate that, Kate five five five two five five. And as I said earlier, and I played some Compelli sound, I'll get to it again after the break. Is there are things we can do in Colorado, right. I mean, we're not polyennis here, we're realistic, but we're all not quitters. And there's also this moral obligation to keep fighting. In fact, I think that moral obligation intensifies the more impossible to fight seems. And that's how history has been shaped and changed right by people who kept fighting the good fight even when it seemed impossible. That's the situation we're in now. So there are some things short term though, that we've got a real chance to win. And you please take a look at Amendment seventy nine. And no matter where you're at on abortion policy, you may disagree with me completely, but this whole idea of putting in the Colorado Constitution legalized in fantaside, healthy mom, healthy baby, fully dilated at nine months, about to deliver, and you can chop that baby up. We're better than that. That cannot be in our constitution. And the idea then that you, as a taxpayer, would be forced to pay for that, forced to pay for that, That's what they're trying to do. Take away parental notification. This thing is bizarrely, wickedly extremists, and there's a chance to stop it because it takes fifty five percent to get it through. So I'll play some compelling sound on seventy nine. Please focus on it, Please think about it, Please help defeat it. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Such a beautiful moment. Bill Clinton not even trying to hide it, trying to take out Kamala Harris. You got a case in Georgian not very long ago.
Speaker 3: Didn't you.
Speaker 1: They might have had about her about it, a young woman who'd been killed by emigrant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, if they had all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 1: Wow. The most direct so far, obviously Gretchen Whitmer trying to harm Harris by wearing a Harris walsat as she mocks Catholicism and Christianity by staging this bizarre recreation of the Administration of Holy Communion. It absolutely Chris. You can see it at Dan Kaplis. Michelle and Barack Obama both openly harming Kamala Harris in the ways we've talked about on the show. Barack most recently scolding black men, scolding black men for not voting for Harris because they don't want a woman to be president. I mean, Obama has some horrible ideas, are a terrible president, but mighty smart enough to know that's going to backfire. You go right on down the line. And obviously all of these powerful lefties I've been talking about, they desperately want her to lose because they know it's disastrous for the party. If she wins, she will be so horrible. The party will get crushed in the twenty six mid terms and wiped out in twenty eight. So they need her to lose. Eight five to five for zero five A two five five the number. Let's go the phone lines will work in some of our great texts. Justin and Little Tenure on the Dan Caplis Show, welcome.
Speaker 11: Yeah and quickly actually some to the wedding in Central Wisconsin. A couple of days ago and probably of a four drive each way, I'd say two hundred to two Trump signs out numbers signed.
Speaker 1: But what part of the state.
Speaker 11: Well flew into ur old Town Chicago. I always want to ask you, Dan, you've still got a very heavy accent for living here so many years now. Just a curious observation.
Speaker 1: And thank you for that. I know it's a compliment. Men is a compliment.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I did out number them, craziness. I wasn't even thinking about it. Yeah, And the first few I saw, I was like, wait, Wisconsin's the swing state. So I was up in north of like Petanwell, okay, driving from Chicago, that's.
Speaker 1: About And obviously if you go to Madison you won't see a Trump sign.
Speaker 11: But but I think if the Madison I still thow someome.
Speaker 1: Really that's fantastic. I mean, and I think I'm going to beat my little brothers disabled lives in Madison. I'm going to go see him in a couple of weeks, I hope, And so I'll check that out. But but yeah, I mean, the trend though from everything I'm hearing across the Swing states is many more Trump signs to Harris sids.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the previous color whatever in Colorado. You're right, we haven't seen many pretty much anything here but real swing states. Yeah, that's the first time.
Speaker 1: And it just thanks for that report, man, thank you, Wow, appreciate that. And I think those are powerful indicators because it takes a lot to put a yard sign out right, I mean, it's a very public commitment, and it takes even more when you're supporting Trump. Now, I know, particular neighborhoods, et cetera, there'll be lots of people who support Trump. But still, you know, you run some risk when you say you support Trump because of the way the left and their media arm has demonized Trump and the way Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have openly demonized as enemies of the state, you know, at least by implication and often, I think, pretty directly anybody who supports Trump. So it takes a lot. And conversely, and this is a theory I can't prove. And even after Trump wins an election day, as I fully expect, you won't be able to break this down. But I just think Ryan, I think Harris's numbers are over inflated because you know, just social acceptability bias. You know a lot of people I think in the back of their minds they're concerned, especially with all the law fair we see out there from the left and everything else. Hey, you know, if they tell a polster there for Trump, they may be running some risk, they may be branding themselves. But if you say you're for Harris, hey, that's you know, that's socially acceptable, politically acceptable, et cetera. I think that's probably inflating her numbers a little bit, not enough for her, because you see the real clear politics average. Oh yeah, And the only reason this is worth mentioning because Trump's up in every one of the swing states except one. And I think they'm down a little a tick in Wisconsin, and he's up narrow margins and many but when you look back to the polling at this stage of sixteen and twenty, you know the Democrat was up a bunch more than that.
Speaker 6: I believe you'll win Michigan.
Speaker 7: That's the state I know best.
Speaker 4: That's the accident that I carry along with yours from the Upper Midwest that rhymed by the way. I do believe her numbers are severely inflated. Dan, I don't want to get over confident but I have an even better feeling now than I did in twenty sixteen when it was a total surprise. I mean, really, you're one of the few that I think called a Trump win or at least had a strong about.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to the tape it exists to day the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: If you would have interviewed me that damn well, Hillary is gonna win and it's gonna stank. But I voted for Trump and I did what I could. That was my attitude literally going into that night. So imagine my surprise and delight when Hillary lost. I mean I was more happy about her losing even that night than Trump winning. But I do believe momentum what you just stated about people wanting to be socially acceptable. Although in my circles, if I told people I was supporting Kamala, I think they'd check me into the nearest mental.
Speaker 1: Hospital and no, Jerry would convict me and I.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't resist them.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's right. It's a Texter, says Dan. I have a Trump flag flying in front of my house in Pueblo. Love it, Dan and CD eight. There are most definitely yard signs up for Gabe Evans, good and I played a bunch of Gabe Evans Tapic selling at the CDA debate on KUSA. Please give that Racis look no matter where you are in the country and try to help Gabe out because he deserves it, and that would be a huge pick up there. And then it's interesting how many text I have from separate people with the same theme, which is, hey, you know, don't be talking about Cayle Clark. Talk about the great journalists we've had in the history of the state, and a bunch of them named the same people, the dearly departed Rick Salinger. They talk about Mike Landis At Sardella, Arakawa, Trahio, Beneman, Amy Sporer, ron Zipolo. I mean, so many Grant memories, Sean Boyd. I saw Sean Boyd when I was up for the interview with Mike Johnson. She was interviewing him as well, and shown is truly just a tremendous journalist. So yeah, interesting theme from folks. There have been so many great journalists in Colorado history, and it's it's sad that we don't have as much of that anymore. I think we still do have some really good people. Dan, do you think a real man either created it or anything to do with it's creating that last coma commercial. We played this earlier. You're going to love this, and in fact these are all now hired actors and all this and that we were learning about that now. But the point of this is that the Harris people really think this is a way to get men to support him.
Speaker 6: I'm a man, I'm a man.
Speaker 3: I'm a man man, and I'm man enough.
Speaker 6: I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon neat man enough to cook my steak rare.
Speaker 8: Man enough to deadlift five hundred and break out of my daughter's hair.
Speaker 4: Do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetorh you carburetor for breakfast?
Speaker 6: I'm afraid of bears.
Speaker 1: That's what bear hugs are for.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you another thing. I sure I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 6: I'm not afraid of women. I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 1: They want to control their bodies, I say.
Speaker 9: Go for it.
Speaker 3: They want to use IV. You have to start a family. I'm not afraid of families.
Speaker 8: The child's cat ladies have all the catch you want.
Speaker 1: Woman wants to be president, well, I hope she has the guts to look right in the eye and accept.
Speaker 6: My bull throated endorsement because I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're running that ad because they're getting a lot of that from men. They're running that ad because they're getting crushed among men. And and they're losing ground, big ground among black men. They're losing big ground. We played it earlier off CNN. They're losing big ground among black women. Now, obviously the Democrat is probably still going to win black men overall, black women overall, but not by the margins they did, right, and that could very well be enough to decide the election, or turn a narrow Trump victory into a route that maybe then picks up some Senate and House seats along the way. Speaking of all that, right, speaking of all that, and you know the how grateful I am for my really shockingly good health. I probably shouldn't have said that, right, Probably gonna get by bus when I got here, But I had the ultimate stress test for my heart today. It's because we we have this little place. It's about halfway up a mountain, you know, about thirty thirty five minutes west of Veil And so I was leaving about four o'clock this morning to get back down for the work day at the office and it's pitch dark, no lights whatsoever, and my car's outside, and I'm loading up the car and Ryan, it was so dark I couldn't tell how close. But it couldn't have been. It couldn't have been a stone's throw away. All of the sudden, the loudest possible roaring bugle from a bull elk. And I don't know if you've ever had one of those like up close. But I don't need to go to any doctor. I don't need any stress tests on a treadmill. The fact I'm still with you after that, that is that is just an experience. And then you know, you could hear the hoofs, and you could hear this and that you have to change your pants. I have to admit I had romance on my mind when I woke up this morning, but not that kind. So I'll tell you that was I don't know what that bull elk was looking at, but I was not waiting around to find out. No, there there is at least one bull elk up there, halfway up a mountain somewhere. Who U has very poor vision? Man? Wow, Yeah, that is not the way you want to go eight five five for zero five A two. That's one of those funerals where everybody would laugh. How call you go through it? Right?
Speaker 6: I mean you would want them to yeah, way.
Speaker 1: To go yeah now I thank goodness, we will not find out eight five five two five five takes d D A N five seven seven three nine. When we come back off some of that really compelling sound of Caraveo being exposed at that debate. You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 7: Show, and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Here's why they're losing men, Here's why they're losing women. Here's why they're losing everybody. Okay, beyond the obvious, people want strength. People want strength, especially in a very dangerous world like this. And Donald Trump, that's his brand and he's proven it. Talk is cheap, He's proven it in office, and he proved it no way. He won the election in those fifteen seconds before the time between the time he was shot and the time he got up off the ground and stood up and put his fist out and said fight, fight, fight. He won the election then, because that can't be scripted, can't be any political consultants. That has to be real in that moment, and America saw what it needs, which is just that kind of strength and a leader, a leader that enemies will fear and hopefully it will deter them and they will retreat. And that's what we had in his first term, right. And Americans, whether they'll admit it or not, they need him on the wall. Kamala Harris is the polar opposite of that, the polar opposite of that. And yeah, no, weakness is not attractive, and weakness attracts evil. Strength is attractive. It can go too far, but strength is attractive and strength discourages evil. And that in and of itself is going to decide the race because what happened, well first Trump shown it before, right, but those fifteen seconds after he was shot, Yeah, that showed enough Americans everything they needed to see to vote their own self interest in the form of Donald Trump. Glad you're here covering a lot of ground today. Appreciate you being here with us for it. Interesting point that Archbishop Aquilla made.
Speaker 12: And every abortion has a consequence. If one of our four grandparents were aborted, how many people would be in this church?
Speaker 1: Think about that? What a great point that is. Anyway, and we're talking a lot about Amendments seventy nine where the left ones to enshrine and fantaside into the Constitution, plus taxpayer funding of abortion to a way with parental notification. Please a post seventy nine. Let me get to this. I've been playing a lot of sound of Gabe Evans doing so well in the debate with Caraveo on a slandered playing field against him. But Kyle Clark does an excellent job here of pinning Caraveo down, and it's so revealing because listen to her. She's confirming she still has all these wacky, radical, crazy far left views, but claims she won't act on them in office because the people of her district don't like those views. Yeah, that's reliable.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty one, you called on the Biden administration to divest from immigration enforcement agencies like ICE and CBP.
Speaker 1: Is that still your position.
Speaker 10: My constituents do not believe that, and so I would vote against that.
Speaker 5: Is it still your position? Do you still believe that that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 10: My job is to represent the eighth Congressional district, and that is what I'm doing every time that I vote.
Speaker 1: Well before I go on. Think about how extraordinary that is and listen to the tone of voice. So this is the typical con the left plays. Right, they pretend to be moderate, They have her with the stethoscope and everything else, but then this great line of questioning. She believes this crazy radical stuff, and even at the risk of losing the race, she will not forsake that.
Speaker 4: Well, And then I asked Gabe Evans this, Dan, why would I vote for somebody you, Derek Caravello, who fakes her positions on these to reflect her constituents when I know Gabe Evans will fight for those positions.
Speaker 1: And then the rest of this is fascinating.
Speaker 5: In twenty nineteen, you sponsored a bill prohibiting local law enforcement from cooperating with federal immigration holds in Colorado. Do you still believe that Colorado law enforcement should be barred from working with immigration agents?
Speaker 10: It shouldn't be up to local law enforcement to do what the federal government has failed to do.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a yes, you still hold that position.
Speaker 10: The local police officer should not be enforcing laws that the federal government has not reformed.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty one, you sponsored a bill that allowed the state to award contracts to companies that knowingly employ people who are not in this country legally.
Speaker 6: Is that still your view?
Speaker 10: I will vote in keeping with what the constituent of the eighth district wanted me to and I think that is taking a balanced approach to people that immigrate here legally and illegally.
Speaker 6: That did not answer the question at all. In twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: You think about this, think about this, she has seen to the people of the district. Yeah, I have these radical views that are out of touch with you. But trust me, I'm really going to vote the way you want me to.
Speaker 5: Know, sponsored a bill that allowed the state to give contracts to companies that knowingly employ people who do not have legal authorization to work.
Speaker 1: Do you still believe that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 10: I've not had a bill presented to me since then.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty one, you sponsored a bill that opened up taxpayer paid public housing to people here illegally.
Speaker 1: Is that still your position?
Speaker 10: I have around the issue of housing. Made sure that I'm introducing a bill to have the federal government pay for migrant housing.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was a great line of questioning. So if you haven't dialed into CD eight, but please consider doing so, because first gave Evans he's just one of those really good candidates, and you proved it in this debate who I think is worthy of all of our support. But beyond that, it could well determined control of the House, and obviously you've got a stake in that. We all do.
Speaker 6: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Tremendous job, Kelly. Thank you to you as well. Boy. Just think about it tomorrow when we get back here together again. I hope you join us tomorrow. Just twenty one days left until election day. Think how wild it's about to get as Trump moves clearly into the lead. Great to see you're on the Dankapla Show.