Speaker 1: Yo, Good morning guys. Yeah, what's up? Guys? How is everyone doing this morning? Hm? Okay, what's up? What's going on? How is everybody doing this morning on this great and fabulous Saturday morning? What's going on? How is everybody doing? Sorry I'm a little hold on, that's not mine, but good morning. How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 2: But what is uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning? Yeah, what's going on? Guys? How is everybody? Let me give everybody. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Yeah, yeah, the sleepers looking to you. But what is uh? Oh he indeed the inded yay, but good morning? Shut up ja, yeah, h yeah, I hope everyone is staying saved this morning. Hold on, let me tweet, but what is ut? Guys? Good morning? M yeah, but what's up? Guys? Good morning? Oh yeah, I'm gonna get myself a uh, I'd just like to stream it out. Yeah, but what's up, guys? Good morning. I hope everyone is staying safe hm hm, y Well, good morning guys. I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, hold.
Speaker 1: On, let me yeah, good morning guys, yeah, um hm, mister ship, Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 4: Being run away, him being run away, You run away, him being run away, be a run away.
Speaker 1: Pad my addas and jevel in the m O child.
Speaker 4: Him be your right away, him be all right away, him be your right away.
Speaker 3: Him be your right away and be your right away.
Speaker 1: Mhm by my bow. H h kay, but I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Yeah, good morning guys. How is everybody? Yeah? Mh By the way, guys, we are on we're on rumble right now. We are on rumble, so yeah, but what's up guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning on this great in fabulous Saturday morning. M hm, I'm actually yeah, but good morning? What the cause was? It's? Yeah? But uh, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what is up? You neverous worry her this one?
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah, I hope everyone is standing safe this morning. Let's see. Muh m.
Speaker 3: Okay to my polism.
Speaker 1: But good morning guys, ye, m yeah about guys. What's up? Guys? Good morning? Have somebody from Boston using me so? Oh they can make money? Word? What's all? What is up guys? H m hm, yeah, what's up? Guys? Wait a minute, I'm goin. He made mind four of seven four. I'm looking a two eight spooze. Yes, m hmmm. We're doing a fundraiser, so I set up a fundraiser. It's actually easy to set fundraisers up. Yu. Bye, Good morning guys. Uh hm h yeah. So let me tell you a little bit about Kit and Rescue. Uh hold on in the for you guys, Kent and Rescue Kent Rescue is a nonprofit organization devoted to rescuing and rebuilitating homeless casts and kittens and placing them into permanent, loving homes in the Great Los Angeles in the city of Los Angeles. M hm yah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And I want to say thank you to anybody that I'm gonna put that on the before I forget. I'm gonna put that on the all my links like I did put that on my own my lens called all my lens les nom it. There you go, it's a my link.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, good morning, guys, how is everybody well? Good morning? How is everybody given this morning? Yeah, let's see tird of somebody trying to make a dollar bill on my English m little high no bute. Good morning guys. Yeah, good morning guys. Yeah, let's talk guys, good morning. I just want to say thank you. I just want to say that it's been one of those days been Yeah, let's see who is liab right now? Is that we'll tell him? Yeah bout good morning? Yeah? But how is everybody doing? Yeah? Let me let me yeah, but what's up? How is everybody doing? H No, but I hope everybody is in the chief yeah, yeah, you know what, I have to go to do something because m yeah after this, because people are not going to what is it? All right? It's also only But what's up? Guys? Let me uh s in the link yum? But what's up?
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Hm yuh yeah, what's the at? What's going on? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is watching. And let me get too. Hey, how you doing? Hold on? Thank you? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is. Yeah, still twitch.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: M hm hm.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, good morning guys. You know, how is everybody? How are you doing this morning? No, I'm gonna I'm gonna invite him to come on, yo, But what's up? How's everybody doing? But what's up? Guys? Good morning two. Here's the name. Yeah, what's up? What's up the fingo? How you to welcome to thinglesh Yeah yea mh This is the reason why I have because the fucking trolls are out in full force. This is the reason why I have to have that because you bring it up my old old ship that I fucking did years ago, you fucking little.
Speaker 3: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: The the bay list is cleared. You see a paper player on new video. Let's see pop from new video. M hmm, yeah, go fuck off, yeah right hmm. Yeah. By the way, to the people that they unto h have somebody from Boston making money. By the way, m hmm. I just wanted to say thank you guys. By the way, to the morons they wanna help. So if you want to help her name Metathy. Look yeah, so you're up back guys, yeah h yeah. Good morning. Yeah. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 3: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, don't care, yo, but I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Yeah, yo, but I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Bye, good morning, yo, bub Boston. But I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Alright, guys, I'm gonna end alright, Love you guys. Bye,