Speaker 1: Glad to have you along phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh you know what, Ross, I was just gonna ask you this question literally before we went on the air. We got Stephen today, right, yeah, we do. I can't wait to talk to doctor Doom stuff with him, or we refer to as the Doctor Doom stuff, because right, it's not it's not him. I mean nobody knows. Yeah, I mean it's all speculation. Okay, all right, so we can wildly speculate. Do you know what his temperature is on it? Our official nerd corresponded, No.
Speaker 2: He sent me a text last night and he's like, so, any idea what we're gonna be talking about? And I told him, like I imagine some of the Doctor Doom stuff and he's like, oh, that's right.
Speaker 1: So okay, well that's right. Sounds very middle of the road, all right, so we'll get it. We'll get into that with him too.
Speaker 2: He's talking a bit about a Deadpool and Wolverine and yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, good, good, good, good good. We're yeah. Normally we have that exchange on Wednesday, and prep was a little weird yesterday. So that's that's on me.
Speaker 2: And I sent him the screenshot I saw. Did you hear about the human trafficking at Comic Con? I guess I will send you the article. What Fourteen people were arrested for human trafficking at Comic Con at San Diego.
Speaker 1: So they're they're they're smuggling them as what Wolverine or what what?
Speaker 2: What oh said is the worst causeplay ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, oh no, these are not these are not human trafficking victims. These are the Marvels what what oh? Yeah? Send me that bad Boy over Yeah? Yeah, yeah, And I got I got a bunch of stuff I was reading this morning. We're going to get into. You know, there's a dude. And I gave this story a read. Not because the NAACP's all but heard over it. I gave this story a read because it kind of it grabs you because of you know what we're talking about. Here we go man faces decades in prison for Holly Spring's pellet gun shootings. The Stude's facing like up to sixty years. There's so much going on in this story. Okay, Ross just sent this to me. Fourteen people arrested in Comic Con sex trafficking. I'm not laughing at sex trafficking. I'm just like, yeah, I hate to say here's the thing. I hate to say this. And it's not just because it's comic Con and you're going to You're gonna hit upon some stereotypical kind of tropes and stuff. Anytime there's a bunch of people in a place doing a thing, there is a high likelihood that those who engage in the world's oldest profession, whether it is voluntary or in in this case, with a sex trafficking. And you know how I feel, I might, you know, maybe bury him under the prison. But in this case, the people doing the trafficking, you can do it with them in costume, like, you know, spice it up a little, I don't care, just get them off the streets and under the prisons technically off the streets. So with that in mind, you know, people are gonna be like, ah, you got a bunch of nerds there. Of course you're going to be offering prostitutes. And it goes. The RNC and the DNC are big draws for this stuff too, as bad as that is. And I didn't I didn't realize the scope of it until we until I actually lived and broadcast in a town where one of these events was held, and we really every step of the way were interviewing and reporting on what law enforcement was doing. I'm sorry, my voice is fine, it's just kind of during this morning, just a little dry. So but I've ull so we'll get that turned around with more of this delicious water. But but like you know, when you got these big things coming up, like they're flying hookers in kind of stuff, Now this is different. This is uh and I'm literally using the skill you learn when you're doing this to be reading while you're talking. And this is this is do they How many arrests did they make? Yeah, Comic Con draws one hundred thousand people to the San Diego Convention Center every year. Yeah, it is the big it is the big Boy. It's where all this stuff happens, where Downy Junior's taking off the mask and Ross and I are giving it radio time because we're both excited and all the big announcements are happening. Not to be confused with the BlizzCon, where they destroy your dreams and get mocked on stage until they finally churn out another Diablo, although the audio from that thing just for the few of you who know what I'm talking about is amazing. Anyway, here we go. From July twenty fifth to July twenty seventh, the San Diego Human Trafficking Task Force, which has to be super busy sitting down there on the border, conducted a human trafficking sting aimed at recovering victims of sex trafficking and targeting sex buyers, using the comic con convention as the impetus. So all right, so these are yeah, yeah, under the prison, under the this is this is the this is the part of the migrant stuff that, no matter how much I talk about it should be talked about more. Right, So you ask yourself, well, I hear these organizations in these groups, are you know they literally will provide transport for thousands of dollars, Like you hear dollar amounts that you're going, I don't know that I could come up with that kind of money. And you know, some people will just they'll have this version in their head where they where they scrimp and they save and they're able to finally get it and then they go pay the coyote and then they you know, and then they get up here and they stream across the border and and the reality is, the reality is a lot of them have debts. A lot of them have outstanding debts. The amount of women and children that are sexually assaulted on the journey is a percentage that it will would churn your stomach. And in many cases, they or family members here in the US may be actually drawn into this. And and when I say drawn in, I mean they're forced into it. They're forced into working off that debt, they themselves, a younger female family member, something along those lines, and people will play, well, that's the decision they made, but it's not really a decision at that point because it's under threat. So all sorts of these horrible situations abound. And sorry, I don't mean to hit you with the super serious here, but it's incredibly sad. Man. It's I know, you know because you listen to talk radio and you're interested in this, and you probably saw that movie last year. But it comes in so many forms. And I got a radio buddy used to broadcast down in Texas was telling me about them rating some of these very rule like Texas houses where which are just converted into brothels man and what they find and there is again stomach churning, just working off that debt, working off the debt to get from you know, Guatemala, Honduras, Salvador, the triangles it's known to the United States, and the horrific things that accompany that for a shot, for a shot at you know, not living, not living in these squalored conditions of under the thug dictators of Nicaragua like here in the United States. That's why I'm absolutely sympathetic every time we have this discussion, like I understand why people come here. Let's see here, so they recover ten victims of human trafficking, sixteen year old girls. Geez telling you man with with with unfettered and open borders in an adude where it's like, oh no, all we got to do is get up there and we'll go ahead and get in. All you're doing is feeding this beast. That's it. You're feeding this This is a byproduct of that. So for everyone who's like, hey, they're just coming here that you know, they just they're coming here in search of the American dream, I don't deny that. And by the way, I believe the vast majority that is absolutely their intention. But as you see, there are a lot of bad apples within the bunch you have. You have a lot of country Venezuela. There are a lot of Venezuelan criminals that have ended up here in the US. You're seeing it on display up in New York right where you have gangs that are having them come up here and work. And that's not me speculating. There are reports of this stuff. Uh, what did I get? What was I reading the other day that one of the one of the gangs Actually, because you know, the gangs have rules. I don't know if you guys know this. They have rules. Doesn't mean all of their dirt bags follow them, but they have rules. And one of the rules here we go, find this right here. I emailed this to myself. I forgot to put it in the prep because I'm dumb. All right, well, i'll find it here. No, I think it was tweeted at. I mean that's what it was, and then I emailed it. Okay, But basically one of the you know, one of the things that gangs can be touchy about is interaction with law enforcement, Like, under no circumstance are you to engage law enforcement? And I mean engage, I mean violently engage and one of the gangs is like, nah, go ahead and shoot some cops here. That's it. If you watch any of the prison shows right where they're talking, especially gangs in prison, or any of the documentaries they do, not just MS thirteen, that's the one everybody knows. There's so many of them. The powers that be have specific orders as it pertains to you know, the kinds of businesses you could be. You know, The Godfather is a good example of this. I hate to engage that because it is a movie, but you know, about whether the family should be in drugs or not, right, that's a whole plot point within that movie. And even though the families in real life all said they weren't going to be in drugs, and they all were. You know, that's a decision. And all of these things, whether it is sex, trafficking drugs, the insane cock fighting story out of Granville County in fact, you know what, We're gonna deep dive all of these pieces. We'll talk to Stephen Kent our nerd correspondent at eight oh five, won't drag him into the real bad stuff. But that is wild man. But we got more enough to chat with him today. You know, just kind of a typical Thursday now that we're in the month oh August. And yes, we got some Olympic stuff we got to talk about because I watched an Olympic event yesterday and I have some thoughts. These are my opinions. I just want to run and buy you. Okay, we'll do that and much more coming up CaCO Day radio program. People are like, but she's awful, Yes, yes, yeah, and do that do that thing go out that needs to be Here's the thing. I read an OpEd piece that I forgive me. I don't remember. I read it on like Saturday, so my brain didn't go ourge put that on the stack for Monday, and but I think the author was right. It was one I think it was one of the New York Post writers. Forgive me, but it basically said, you know, Trump has an opportunity, since he's not the president, to do the twenty sixteen thing again and actually do it with an inside with a bit of inside knowledge. Right, I'm gonna go in there and the first thing I'm doing is breaking plates. And that's what Trump needs to do. That's my two cents. And I know to some extent he's doing it, but he has to do it. Do it because it's harder for him to message because anything he says, you're gonna get a two second clip. Here the Wall Street Journal, we had some stuff earlier this week. They tweaked, They literally trimmed two seconds off of a clip, and it changed the whole thing. It was about Christians voting, you remember, the whole thing. And he wasn't talking about not having to vote because you know we're gonna literally be Germany and Hitler. He was talking about fixing what people feel is a broken, a fundamentally broken or at the very least abused election system with dropboxes and shenanigans and all this stuff right re instilling confidence He should be he can still look at the people around him, his body men, women, whatever. Within the Secret Service. Trump should be feasting on the inability of the now former director who resigned and the new now director interim director who was the deputy director who got just deviscerated by Holly and Cruz. He should be feasting on yet another agency where accountability is not a thing in the same way it is for you and me free campaign advice. This is where we need to be going. And I understand he's going to get it walked into and trapped into things with the disingenuous questions from journalists, that's that's that's that's the wayside, that's the thing. But it doesn't need to be what he's looking at. And and and douce to the computer genius moment on stage. Did you see that? That's a good moment? You know why because it also makes people act insane. And when people act insane, others around them go, you're acting insane?
Speaker 2: Who are you for?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. That's a powerful thing if you don't know the computer genius thing. So, uh, where was where was he doing the rally? He was in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Uh so uh at the let's see here, Former President Trump brought the quote computer genius responsible for putting up the chart that he turned a glance to during the Butler pa speech, which if you've seen the video right, it's him turning and that and by positioning his body there that it grazed his ear and didn't explode his head like a melon. And brought her up on stage and she, I don't know. This woman looks like she's probably in her twenties. She looks really not like she wants to be on stage, right, And she said, he asked her if she wants to speak, and I think she said hi into the microphone or hello or something, and that was it. And you know, it's it's a really good moment for exposing the lunacy, because the end result was for bringing this woman on stage. Is two camps I saw yesterday. One Donald Trump forced a person on the spectrum into a situation that might have mentally damaged her.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: You know, some people just don't want to be on stage in front of thousands of people. I don't want to be on stage in front of thousands of people, and I talked to thousands of people every day. I don't like it. I don't feel comfortable up there. It's a weird disconnect. I don't like it many I've had many groups want me to come speak to him. It's not because I don't like you. I just I don't do well in those situations. And I don't know why that is. I can sit in a room. Ross sits in a room with his toys. I sit in a room with my spartan nature, and then we scream into this mechanical device here. I'm super comfortable with that, So shut up on that front. The other front is we gotta get her. What do you mean you got to get her? Well, she's making graphs for Trump? She what she took The graph in question, by the way, that the one he turned his head to. Literally, if you look at it, it's literally sourced with government numbers. She might have just as she might have just opened x L, entered the fields and then went to the little graph option. It's up at the top. You want me to talk you through this, I can do it. You can do it if you just like five minutes on excel, I can show you how to do it word PowerPoint. It's a thing. And the absolute lunacy, really like, we need to figure out who she is. We need to how dare she? How dare what? She's a gender trader? I mean, just sheer lunacy for this one little moment, one little moment, this this woman coming up on stage and going hi and then just leaving. Good for her. Yeah, the graph legal immigration into the US. Now, granted it's surrounded by Trump stuff, but all of the numbers and the sourcing is on the graph. Red letters right below it are literally the numbers from the Department of Homeland Security. That's what she did. She is a campaign you know, Trump computer genius. I don't Maybe she is a computer genius. I don't know, but like that's the way he words stuff. And instead we're getting into and I understand what he's saying, but we're getting into this Kamala Harris race switching thing. And that'll hook a few people, I'm sure, But is that gonna is that gonna push you forward?
Speaker 3: You have told four congressman woman of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from. Do you have used words like animal and rabbit to describe black district attorneys? You've attack black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they ask are quote stupid and racist.
Speaker 1: By the way, I one hundred percent agree that this set up in this question is so disingenuous. In fact, let me go peace by piece, shall we?
Speaker 3: You have told four congresswoman woman of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from.
Speaker 1: Yes, and specifically as referring to squad members and uh, the the the the spur incident of that was statements along the lines of I'm here working for Somali interests, but you don't get this is this is the thing, man, This is the thing that you're not able to provide that you don't have me or somebody else there. And I'm probably not one hundred percent accurates they don't just use me, But you don't have people always there to provide context to people who are hearing this. So when Trump shows up to this black journalist thing and gets asked questions like this and the whole lead up, is this indictment of half truth?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why did he say that? Well? He said that because it was it was a very very clear assertion by at least two of them that their interest led elsewhere. In my mind, listening to the women explain their physicians referring to to leave and to what's your bucket from Michigan anyway, the point is there is no context here. So this is what you're going to hear.
Speaker 3: You have told four congressmen, women of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from. Do you have used words like animal and rabbit to describe black district attorneys?
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's used it to describe a lot of different people, of a lot of all, so we can't use rabbit. I think rabbit is a very good word to describe a political opponent who is clearly on a mission to feast upon you, regardless of color.
Speaker 3: You've attacked black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they ask are quote stupid and racist.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're familiar with fake news or really fake news. Pretty sure that's so white dude. And Trump's not a big fan of journalists, a lot of journalists for a lot of reasons. He even fights with Fox News journalists, making Kelly. He's not fighting with them because they're black. He's fighting with them because he was in that yellow room. And I know the exact impetus for this. It's that April Ryan stuff. Because she was just next she was literally right after Jim Acosta, and then she got up there and did the same thing. And if it's a ninety minute punching session, but because Ryan was the black journalist in there, it's turned into, well, it's probably a race thing. No, he was hating on everybody that day.
Speaker 3: You've had dinner with a white supremacist at your marologue resort.
Speaker 1: So my question, I'm assuming that's aid Nick Fuentes. I don't know wholom or broad And you know how I feel about that.
Speaker 3: Sir, Now that you are asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I don't think I've ever been asked the question so in such a horrible manner.
Speaker 1: First question, and good on Trump. By the way, you.
Speaker 4: Don't even say hello, how are you? Are you with ABC? Because I think they're a fake news network, a terrible network. And I think it's disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the black population of this country. I've done so much for the black population of this country, including employment, including Opportunity Zones with Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina, which is one of the greatest programs ever for black workers and black entrepreneurs. I've done so much. And you know, and I say this, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to remind people. Trump has NAACP awards. There's little pictures of him being given NAACP Awards by Al Sharpton and Don King's there. Do they speak for all the black community? No, but you know, baby with bathwater, don't. And then, of course the historic black colleges and universities. I'm sorry, continue, sir.
Speaker 4: Historically black colleges and universities were out of money. There were stone call broke, and I saved them and I gave them long term financing, and nobody else was doing it. I think it's a very rude introduction. I don't know exactly why you would do something like that. And let me go a step further. I was invited here, and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden or Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to be here. It's your correct opponent is here. You invited me under false pretense, and then you said you can't do it with zoom. Well you know where's zoom. She's going to do it with zoom and she's not coming. And then you were half an url a. Just so we understand, I have too much respect for you to be late. They couldn't get their equipment working or something. I think it's a very nasty question. I have answered the question. I have been the best president for the black population since Abraham Lincoln. That's my answer.
Speaker 3: Than President Johnson's times the voting right.
Speaker 4: Back, and you just start off a question.
Speaker 1: I have another Lyndon Ross. Can I say that Lyndon Johnson quote on the air? You know that one cannot why it's a president said it something about voting for a long time. Look, you guys should look it up. Ros says, I can't say you should look it up. By the way, this is not the part of Trump that I mind. I'm just pointing out what he's going to get. This is what he gets. So this is the way, by the way to handle this because he has those accomplishments. He has those things that he did and people can be the judge whether they think he did it out of you know, politiciany reasons or not. And it is a loaded question in the background about how they told him he couldn't do it via zoom and Harris would be there, and now she gets to do it via zoom and she doesn't have to talk to him, and then they were late a half hour. Now equipment stuff's equipment stuff, right, This is the way to deal with this an.
Speaker 4: Answer period, especially when you're thirty five minutes late because you couldn't get your equipment to work in such a hostile manner.
Speaker 1: I think it's a disgrace, all right. I don't have a problem with literally, I don't have a problem with anything that he said there. Ross, Do you have a problem with anything that he said there?
Speaker 2: No, I thought the tone was good too.
Speaker 1: Yes, fine, absolutely, that's the okay stuff. This right here, there's no reason to go here.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that Vice President Kamala Harris is only on the ticket because she is a black woman?
Speaker 4: Well, I can say no. I think it's maybe a little bit different. So I've known her a long time, indirectly, not directly very much, and she was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black. And now she wants to be known as black. So I don't know is she Indian or is she black?
Speaker 1: She is always.
Speaker 4: College I respect either one, but she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went she became a black.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, sir, I think somebody should look into that too.
Speaker 4: When you ask a continue in a very hostile, nasty tone.
Speaker 3: It's a direct question, sir. Do you believe that Vice President Kamala Harris is a DEI higher as somebody really does out?
Speaker 4: I mean, I really don't know, could be, could be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, and I think to that question instead of going through all of that, which if you if you talk to people in California as she was literally getting to point it up or pointed up. But remember she was appointed to a lot of these positions. She didn't run for them as that was as that was happening. She did lean into her Indian heritage. She did a whole thing with Mindy Kaylen that I saw was reappearing.
Speaker 2: On like a cooking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like a cooking thing. Right. So I don't know that you need to go there. You definitely need to say it better.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, they listen. If you're part of the Harris campaign, you want him to go there, and you want him to do the sex stuff. That's what you want. You don't want him to focus on the economy. The fact that I pointed out yesterday on exit cheetos cost seven to fifty a bag.
Speaker 1: Ross is big mad over here.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man, It's like nine to nine percent cheese, dust and air, and it's seven to fifty. It's a very good point, right for most families. You're going down the aisle getting chips with your kids, You're like, this is insane. Focus on the economy, focus on the border, and focus on believe it or not, this is the same Harris that's part of the previous four years Biden Harris administration. They're trying to paint her as Obama two point zero. And you see all this type and if you feed into the race stuff, and if you feed into the sex stuff, that's what you're gonna get. You're gonna get the same result.
Speaker 1: There's so much there's so much goodness there is to go ahead and run on. But don't.
Speaker 2: No, it should be such a slam dunk in such a layup, because she's a colossal failure.
Speaker 1: Tell everyone, now you're gonna get Tell everyone, you're gonna go into the room and break plates. And now you know where the plates are stored. Okay. And by the way, she she is and her ideas are the plates, right, These are all the bad ideas she's She was the first senator, she was the Senate side of AOC's green new Deal. You could do a month on that. We're gonna do a break and we'll be right back, all right, we will. Well, you know I said it was gonna start with the Kamala. Let me just say this, because we had the excuse me, we had the whole Kamala. Harris, did she slip into a Did she slip into a Southern accent when she was down doing her Atlanta thing? Yeah? Yeah, a little bit, And that's you know, that's one of those funny faux pause. Remember Hillary was really the torch bearer for that, or she got down there, but arguably it's it's even though for whatever reason, it's kind of funnier with Hillary, it's actually less I would say less wrong because she had gone she was full chap equittic by then, or no, not chapiquittic. Sorry, I'm bringing the Kennedys into this. She was full New York Northeast by then. But she was from Arkansas for a lot of years. And if you look at video of her when they were when Bill was running for his first term, she had a definitive Southern accent, although not the one she slipped into during that rally. And then there was the hot sauce thing and it's all pandering. Kamala Harris, I don't know had been to the south by then, right, I think California, live in Canada for a while, traveled over to I guess the south of India, but you know, not the southern US. So yes, I recognize it's a thing and it's a funny haha, but I don't know if it's turning anybody's vote, I guess, but you know, hey, that's uh, that is a legit talking point and not what I was referring to with the Trump race stuff because some people got confused. No, two different things. All right, let's see here. This is why I want to flip over to I think. I think there's a couple of layers to this story. But so do you guys remember, of course, with Abu Bakar al Bagdaddy, that of course was the dude we ran to the austere religious scholar as the Washington Post called him. Right, that was the way where you have the Trump speech where he's like he died like a dog. And then of course that gives Shane gillis a wonderful bit of material and it's one of the funnier parts of his Netflix special where he's kind of broken into that and talking about that speech. But that being said, we had the Hamas leader Ismail Hanai Handi. I'm not going to pronounce it correctly, So whatever doesn't matter, You're dead, don't care, all right. So, so he got greased in Iran the other day by Israel straight up. And if you remember what happened in Israel, they literally literally was an attack on like kids playing soccer, just really grewsome stuff. But it's the way that they were able to determine where he was and the very limited way that they attacked, Like like they figured out I don't know if they figured out where he waited for him to go to the bathroom or whatever, so they could put something through that window to kill this.
Speaker 2: I saw a photo of the building yesterday. Yes, Like that can't be real. It's it's a building and it's standing up and it's fine except for the one window that's blown out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he had he ate a little too much taco bell and they waited and then boom, here you go. But it's how they figured out. So the way that they figured out is where he was is they misidentified intentionally who they blamed for being forgiving the order for the attack that came in, that did that and some other stuff. And as a result, right, they said another guy. If you look at the original Israeli statement on it, they said that so and so is the master of rockets or whatever. I don't even have the guy's name. It from me. It doesn't matter. One of the other Hamas guys. Right, this has his fingerprints all over it. And you know, we're going to get to the bottom of this. Masad is on the case. They didn't say that, but I mean that was the flex that was there. And so what happened is Hamas moved protection details and so Israel waited to see who came to then where because they already knew where this other dude was. And then they tracked back where these details had come from. Right, it's the whole reverse, all right, give me the give me the cameras at the airport, let's look at the transit. This blah blah blah. They just came from this country. Do we have any cameras over there? Do we have spies? Do we have satellite imagery? And they tracked it back because Hamas made a decision to pull some of these folks away from this dude. Now, I'm sure there's other elements here, but it's one of the elements and I find it fascinating. Right, we don't know where he is, but let's let's create a situation where they have to run to the other dude and there has to be communication between them, and that that's what happened. It's very spy stuff, and it's my second favorite thing since I'd found out we're dropping we're a force, flying drug lords into El Paso for Tamali's or whatever and then arresting them. Not all those details are accurate, but it's basically sacario. So with that in mind, yeah, of course Reuters couldn't help themselves. This is how they respond to this, and he say tough talking. Han Naye or whatever was seen as the more moderate face of Hamas well. Two things. One doesn't have a face anymore. Two it's let's see here pointed to the Hama's top job. In twenty seventeen, he'd moved between Turkey and Cutter's capital of Doha, escaping the travel curves of the blockaded gud Asa Strip, enabling him to act as a negotiator and cease fire talks of Hamasa's ally Iran. So he's in Iran to because remember, Iran's funding this stuff. This can never be lost in this. The HOOTI rebels down there firing stuff on our ships, not very well, but occasionally they didn't score one hit. I didn't kill anybody, thankfully, but they did score a hit. You know, it's all those missiles ain't free and the hootis ain't working. Iran's funding that stuff because Iran, in the same way that people are proxy, are kind of proxy battling Russia with Ukraine, which it would just be great if everyone would admit that that's what this is. That's how i Ran chooses to attack Israel. Iran knows that if they go with all the talk with them, you know, weapons grade this and building the bomb and all of that, they just go in and turn Israel to glass. Iran's done. Hell. There might even be others alongside the US who go in there. But if they find about nine different you know people, as Barack Obama said, young men without jobs, if they fund about nine of those groups extensively, a lot of it with money that we unfroze. I'm sure then you have that single level of separation. So damn right, the Hamas guys and I Ran sitting there and figuring out what they're going to do next, because I RAN's the one pulling the strings. They're a puppet. And in this case, there's nothing on the end of the string anymore because Israel put a missile through there while he's you know, scrolling on scrolling on Tinder or whatever. I don't know what he was doing in that room, but he's not doing it anymore. And the way, one of the ways they found him is basically they lied and then track back based on movements that happened because of the lives. It's a really fascinating stuff. All right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four the phone number you want to get in on that? Oh look at that, Malcolm X back on the news. All right, But I have a I got to talk about this. I think this story's wild. Are you ready? Man faces decades in prison for Holly Spring's pellet gun shootings. So as I'm going to head to a break right now. But ask yourself this, do you think somebody who was shooting people with pellet guns or shooting at vehicles with pellet guns? Should should they? What is the what's the max? He's facing sixty years? I think, yeah, here we go. Do you think that somebody who did that and did it a lot of times? Apparently thirty thirty charges, so thirty different incidents should face sixty years in prison. And of course the NAACP's dipped into this. But man, when you read this thing, I get where the prosepcuts coming from. And his lawyer, I don't know if it's the same lawyer when a decision was made, but if it is, dudes, you did not choose. Well, we'll get into that next here on the Cacoday radio program, man faces decades in prison for Holly Springs pellad gun shootings in twenty twenty. This is uh And when you read that, you're like decades in prison for pelican Because I remember when I was a kid, me and my buddies had have bb gun wars in the woods. Three pumps and then you'd be hiding and you'd hear one of your a hole buddies giving it like six pumps and he can't like call him out because he's gonna shoot you and it's a whole thing. And my mom was like, don't shoot each other in the face. Oh, we are a different society now. But anyway, but you know, you hear that and you're like, guy's facing sixty years in prison. But man, when you read this story, I like, I get, I get where the prosecutor's coming from. And frankly, he didn't have to face this much time in prison. Now he says he's innocent. I guess they don't deny that it was his car, but they say that it's they can't prove he was the one in it. He's a really I'm not saying this to insult him necessarily for that he is a big dude. I don't know if he was that big at the time, but like, how do I say this? You ever seen a car with somebody from my five hundred pound life in it and the way that it rides, or somebody who's got you got a car and you have a bunch of like I don't know, you picked up a bunch of concrete or whatever you put in the trunk of your car as riding low, Like I would think his car has to visually ride different with him in it. Little Seesi here. But here's what we're talking about. So a jury's decision has come following a four year saga for Henderson Atwater, who has found guilty of eleven of the sixteen charges he faced. There was initially thirty charges. There's a lot to this, including discharging a weapon into an occupied vehicle, injury to personal property. Atwater has maintained he's innocent. He faces a minimum sentence of forty nine years and a max sentence of sixty six years, so it's actually more than the sixty I said, but he's I think he's served three years, so good credit for that, all right, But still you're thinking of Peltic. What's going on here? This was not a single incident. The shootings, which thankfully didn't lead to anyone dying, targeted moving cars, people in moving cars, so you got property damage. But at any moment you shoot somebody with a pellet gun in the face while they're driving, and somebody is simultaneously trying to go through a crosswalk. I almost got in a car accident yesterday because a due on a crotch rocket decided at the very moment I'm trying to take a right turn, I'm in an uber when this is happening. The uber driver was an older person and they meant to make a right turn. Yeah, I had you know a thing yesterday. Okay, whatever, don't drink and drive. See use the uber, so right at the moment, he's got to make the right turn for where we go, and dude on crotch rocket is like decide, hey, everyone around you want to see how loud this thing can get and how stupid I can look. And at that moment, it's so distracted. Gay he missed the turn and he almost then tried to turn after the turn, and he just he apologized, and I'm like, no, I can't hear either right now. So you know something like this, absolutely, it could have been so horrible. Somebody could lose and I somebody could die. People have died from pellic gunshots. So anyway, District Attorney Learned for Freeman's office has been criticized for its handling of the case. This is Ral's version. Freeman said, I think you have to keep in mind that during this time we prosecute over thirty five homicide cases. This isn't in a vacuum. I don't know necessarily why that said. The NAACPS in this. I don't understand why the judge though I like this judge, Judge Keith Gregory, because the NAACP, you know, they show up and everyone's like, ah, well, obviously they're doing this because to prosecuting him because he's black. But the judge said, quote race, the jury is of your peers and they did their work. There is no racism in this. I say this as an African American male. There is nothing to do with race in this case. Anyone who thinks that is stirring the pot. And these victims are these shootings. They didn't deserve this. Now he still has a bunch of outstanding charges. He likely won't be prosecuted. It looks like the other ones, and was offered a plea deal. If he pled guilty to one of them, all the others would have been dropped and he'd be done already. And I don't I don't know if his attorneys told him to take it and he didn't, or if they told him not to. But that was a bad idea because this whole thing is wild. Man, oh man, our caller went away, son of a gun? What was who was on the line? Somebody whose mom was one of the victims. Oh that's that's too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you hear pellet gun and you don't think anything of it. But if like this thing. Obviously, this was not a singular incident. This was not just a one off road rage thing that thankfully didn't end up in anything. This is a whole pattern. Man, a silver Volkswagen Jetta. Again, if you see a picture of the guy, like because the argument is it's his car, but it's not him in it. I yeah, you can't tell me that thing doesn't ride different. And it's not me picking on them, that's just me saying, you know, and maybe that's kind of what the one district attorney's saying. We know it's the defendant's car. They can't explain that away. There's a lot of I don't say misinformation. I think there's a lot of people don't know what the hell they're talking about with this. But there's a really interesting little sub story because you can gamble on the Olympics. I don't know if y' all know this, do your thing, that's your thing, whatever. You know. Football's NFL Football's back today, kind of the Hall of Fame game. Yeah, it's the preseason of the preseason, but you know, you might see somebody whose name you might recognize, but it's probably not gonna be anyone who's going to start for the Bears, which is a tragedy. I think you guys should play all your starters in what is probably going to be ninety some degree heat. I digress NFC North Vikings, let's go go. One of the more interesting things is there are two Olympic fighters and they're being identified as transgender fighters. One is one has popped really high testosterone previously and the World Boxing wouldn't sanction them for stuff, but they does. And I think they're from a Muslim country and they claim is not a is not transgender. So I just again, I want to I want to be abundantly clear. But those fighters are not actionable in some of the casinos because here's the rub, here's where the gambling stuff, which even though the mob doesn't outwardly run it, you know, like the days of Vegas, they still kind of operate in that fashion like they don't care. It's the ultimate uh, you know, nobody cares about your feelings kind of attitude here. But in a way they are kind of by not offering action on transgender fighters right, because you know a lot of people are like, you know what, I'm going to take the guy who's boxing women and make money. And then they found out that some of the sports books. At first there were some sports books that listed the action, but they listed it because they thought that they would dominate. And then they got accused of calling those transgender women men because of the way that they marked the bets right, the odds that they offered, and they said that that was unreasonable because there's this clear differential and why on earth would you do that? And you know, it was like the thing where if you had to, you know, you had to bet on the the bills to beat your kids ten you know, ten year old to pee wee team, right, the odds would be so astronomical that, you know, because they have to even the money, right, they want to make money on both sides of it. It's why odds move man. So by making the odds so long to go and bet on that to moneyline that you had to wager a stupid amount of money. And then people are like, oh, the only reason you did that is because you're saying that they're men. And the other casinos went all right, so here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna not offer those, so you can't even bet on those. And I don't have a roundup of all of them, but Caesar's, Bally's, and many of the others. The sports books were in this and they're just like, no, we're not We're not even gonna play this game. And they're like, well, now we're going to protest to you because they're not, and they they're like, yeah, yeah, we don't care. Show up with your signs. You know what, We'll probably offer a bet on which one of you will get drug away by the police first, which I think would be hilarious. Can you imagine if they're out there protesting like Caesar's, I don't even know if I'm assuming they're head quartered in Vegas, but like out in front and they're now offering odds on which one which one will get pancaked by police first. So it's just it's one of these weird little lifestyle stories. It's kind of bubbling. I don't know where it's going to go, but I find it very interesting. Now, speaking of the Olympics, so yesterday, I uh, well, I watched the US men's basketball. I only watched the second half. I want to be honest with you. I was sitting in a restaurant. I was eating me some food. It was on the TV, and so I'm watching that as that's happening, and the US member playing South Sudan. Okay, all right, us men, South Sudan. What's going on? By the way, is suth Sudan who we barely beat the other day. To check this real quick, I was gonna, yeah, it is all right, So why we're playing them again? I have no idea. But if you remember, we beat South Sudan one on one to one hundred through the bravery of yeah, because that was during the play in. That's what that was. We beat him one on one, one on one to one hundred because Lebron James was the hero, right, made a layup with ten seconds left or whatever, and we talked about on the radio like why are we only what what? What's happening? All right? So uh they played him again that now obviously the US and the C class is going to move into the semi finals, and look, we should still win this thing. And it wasn't close at the final score. Okay, it was. It was a very convincing win, and which then you have to ask yourself, well, wait a second, wait a second, why why did we almost lose to him the other time? And as I'm watching this and I'm watching the second half play out, it becomes abundantly clear and I don't like this. And here's in my opinion what I noticed. I am, by no means a basketball expert. I would encourage you. By the way, the final score was one O three to eighty six. Okay, it wasn't straight globetrotters, but it was very clear that towards the end they were not piling on And no, it was more than that. It was clear in the second half that they were going through the motions of maintaining this lead that they basically opened up in the first half, but not to do anymore. And I saw people arguing that that's the sportsman, that sportsmanship, that's what you do.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know, the US? There are sports in which the US dominates in and I just can't think of another sport where our athletes who dominate in that sport don't go out and play one hundred percent. Can you name one for me? And that's not being that's not an unsportsmanlike thing. If you're playing a team or you're competing against an individual, that you're better than. Right, you're the North Korean diver in that famous video who ends up doing a belly flop, right the other divers weren't you know? Oh I said, of three flips, I'm just gonna do two because I feel bad for it. No, they're out there and they're competing. So when the men's basketball team is out there, sure you can rotate who's on the court and who's not on the court. We go out there and play basketball, man, and if the score ends up. Look when's look at all these NBA games where they there's two NBA teams playing each other and the scores are stupid. This year it's the All Star Game. Used to be the stupid score. Now all the scores are stupid. Right, it's one hundred. You got NBA Finals games that are one hundred and twenty to one hundred and eighteen or whatever the one was with Boston. The US men's basketball team. Now, don't get me wrong, salthsu Dan has a lot of like nine foot individuals. They're flushed with them. It was like I was looking at the team. I'm like, he said, all centers, what's going on right, and that there's a uniqueness to it and they can bawl, they can play basketball. There's a lot of places now where basketball they're getting. You know, Yoshi's playing for Serbia. They have a solid team, man, and a lot of the European stuff. Who's the who's the guy for the Spurs that everyone's drooling over? The victor Wembin Yama? Isn't he Fred? He's French? Right, So go out there and do your thing. Yeah, you won one hundred and three to eighty six. You had to play minimal defense. I'm a passive bad more of a college basketball guy, but I'm I'll watch it. But it just felt like three cores. It's spelled like three quarter speed on this stuff. And you know, the thing that was so amazing about the Dream Team and Ross and I talked about this the other day. Let's bring rased agicon on this is when you read the scores of the original Dream Team, it was clear that they weren't three quartering it right. Jordan and those guys, poor Ghana. I no no hate on Ghana, but they got beat by what sixty. It was crazy. It was absolutely crazy. So I'm watching against US against South Sudan again yesterday, who again, that was the team that we barely beat by one point in the play in and they won one o three to eighty six. But I just, guys are kind of jogging up and down, and I just I want the USA to dominate in this sport. We're not doing great in the Golds and a lot of others. So let's do this thing, USA, raw raw rock. What you doing, sir?
Speaker 5: Wasn't there some like BACKU what it was the original Dream Team? But weren't there less pros playing on the other from the other countries or something like that. I thought i'd read something that yeah, they were dominant for sure, But.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, does Gana have a pro league where they were? I don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't recall, but yeah, you know, kind of it looks it doesn't look full speed.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you that's all I That's all I'm saying. And and you know, maybe and maybe the argument is that, well, you don't go full speed because you don't want to risk injuries when you're up that much, and and and but I don't know if that gets me all the way there. I just yeah, I know the little patriotism things. By the way, By the way, God help us. If you guys get your hurricane Debbie and it makes landfall in a town that starts with the letter D, I can't even imagine what's gonna be going on. I can't either, By the way, Debbie, by Debbie, Debbie? Is that like a Karen storm? Is that a Karen storm? What do you mean he's doing?
Speaker 5: These are decisions that are made so far above.
Speaker 2: My pay grade that cross sisters are named Debbian Karen, and I am highly offended. But that's okay, Well, that's.
Speaker 1: All right, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And listen, anything that's gonna happen is gonna be slow. And you start looking at some of the guidance, and the American model takes it into the Eastern Gulf, moves it north, stalls it out, slows it down, brings it across North Florida off the southeast coast, keeps it hanging around there. That has It's just we may be talking about whatever that becomes, if it does become something, for maybe even until all next week. But right now, it's just a wave sixty percent chance in the next.
Speaker 1: Couple of days of developing.
Speaker 5: I think if we get a depression or storm or even invest area, it's gonna be slow. Could become an invest today, then a depression, and it's got some obstacles to fight, like the Cuba Island of Cuba, Dominican Puerto Rican probably it's well south Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: What'sola you're referring to? Yeah, what is Dominican Republican? Haiti? Haiti? That was hating, I'm sorry, Yeah, but it does look like something trying to go in there. Yeah, they are.
Speaker 5: But if anything, maybe would be over the weekend and into next week. Let's just leave it at that, and could have impacts for the East coast of the us SO southeast coast too, so that would put the Carolina beaches in threat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: The threat today's the heat, basically the advisories from the triangle East and South. But I'm telling everybody listen, it's gonna be in the low mid nineties, maybe some upper nineties. The heated X is gonna be over one hundred, very uncomfortable, isolated, the thunderstorms, not much rain around today, A little better chances some showers thunder showers tomorrow, but still not much hot and humid, low mid nineties again, maybe some upper nineties in the triangle, and more likely showers thunderstorms as we get into Saturday and Sunday afternoon, which may knock us down to the upper eighties, low nineties, but still very warm, very humid, dry start to the week. Next week looks like we'll be back to a little bit drier weather powdered so hot, humid chances for storms best chance over the weekend, but I still think there'll be plenty of dry hours around. It's not going to be one of those it rains all day kind of things, certainly Saturday nor on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if Debbie becomes a thing and then Debbie works into the Gulf, and if Debbie Cross, you know, makes landfall in Texas and that path has Dallas in it, I'm not gonna be there that day because I'm not mature enough to do that show. I'm gonna have to think.
Speaker 5: I think I know where you're going with that.
Speaker 1: What you think I do? Oh? Oh, you know, google Google that on the other meteorologists computer and get back to me. Okay, we'll do very good. All right, Look at that, it's gonna be a they're gonna have to do some hiring over at the Weather Channel maybe, cause that's not gonna end well. All right, seven, hang on