Speaker 1: Flowed our country with immigrants. But I bring this up to bring up this story here that was shared on X Wall Street Apes reports the main wire reveals Catholic.
Speaker 2: Now this is the Roman Catholic cope stream here from whoever These dudes are trying to explain this away that that's not technically Catholic. Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: The Charities has absolutely nothing to do with anything Catholic. It's just an NNGO to import illegals.
Speaker 2: Have these Roman Catholic bros not read the USCCB website? Apparently not. Have they not read the last ten years of papal statements about open borders in Europe? No, guess not. Have they not read Gaudium Espez? Absolutely, of course not.
Speaker 1: What have I been saying this whole time? What have I been saying? Go watch the live stream I did with Luigi about four weeks ago on the Minnesota crisis vindicated in real time. He says there are multiple fake church NGOs that Democrats paid tens of billions to import illegals. There's a deliberate effort to resettle the Somali refugees by groups like Catholic Charities. You hear that the Somali refugee crisis. Who's helping them? WHOA we just read it. So Catholic Charities makes a huge amount of money moving people migrants around to places in the country that don't necessarily vote to have that happen. By one lens, you might consider Catholic Charities to be a huge does. That's what they do. They get paid. They make huge amounts of money to take people who've crossed the border illegally and distribute them through the United States. Catholic Charities doesn't really have to do with anything with being Catholic. It's just a nonprofit that makes tons of money and has some kind of affiliation with the Catholic Church. The Lutherans do this as well. We just reported on this. We reported on this a month ago. Okay, there are tons of organizations that are in this migrant settlement business and they cloak it. How big is the business billions of dollars, billions, tens of billions of dollars During the Biden administration, The amount of money that was dumped into these it starts to be mind numbing, the amounts of money that are dumped on these organizations. Let's watch the clip real click because we were talking about this not that long ago. Roman Catholic NGOs, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Catholic charities, all of these are human trafficking organizations that serve to resettle migrants from outside of the country.
Speaker 2: Again, that is so important to understand. This is large, industrial scale human trafficking, and the Roman Catholic institution, both the Vatican and the United States Roman Catholic Church, participate in this, openly support it, openly fund it, openly make money from it, and openly say all the way back to Gudium, Spez and Vatican too, this is what we want. And no tradcats can figure this out, or if they do figure it out, they suppress it and handwave of it and try to cover it up. Roman Catholicism is about covering it up over and over and over, which shows you no, wait a minute, is the Holy Spirit leading and guiding this institution? Why is it covering up crimes? I thought the Holy Spirit was there to expose and shed light on evil in crimes. Doesn't Paul say expose the deeds of wickedness? Does he say cover it up or just say expose it to the light of day, he says, expose it. So these poor cath bros listen. I'm not your enemy, Catholics. I know a lot of y'all hate me, you can't stand me. But I want you to do well. I assure you. I want you guys to flourish. I want you guys to do well. I want you guys to live a happy, successful, fruitful life, to not be miserable drunk all the time because you're in mortal sin and you got to confess again and then again. And it's all just nonsense. It's all a religion of dead works. As Paul talks about, I think people they can't conceive that I actually love and care about people. No, he's mean. Maybe I just actually care. What if that's what if that's what's going on, I'm gonna do. Let me, let's do the Doctor Phil and you go. Is it possible? Is it possible that maybe he's right? What if Jay Dier's right? And who actually cares about y'all? Is it possible that he's not angry and mean and maybe he just cares? Is that possible? The little doctor Phil going easy on y'all.
Speaker 1: To the United States, and this is all being done with your tax dollars.
Speaker 3: What you see happening is is a program. At first, Yes, there is a deliberate effort to reset at all the Somali refugees by groups like Catholic charities. So Catholic Charities makes a huge amount of money moving people migrants around to places in the country that don't necessarily vote to have that happen. You might, by one lines, you might consider Catholic charities.
Speaker 2: See, this is why we oppose it so vehemently. It's not just some nerdy theological speculation that nobody cares about about the word you know, energetic manifestation and blackerne and who cares about the Philly Okuay doesn't even matter. No, this does matter. It's not just the Philly. The phillyok Way is what leads to the sum That's my argument. What, yes, Philly oak Way equals importation of these people. It's a long chain of argumentation to get there, but it is correct.
Speaker 3: A human trafficking organization because that's what they do.
Speaker 2: They get paid.
Speaker 3: They make huge amounts of money to take people who've crossed the border illegally and distribute them throughout the United States.
Speaker 2: This is great Steve, I'm Catholic.
Speaker 3: Well know this, well, good for you, Catholic charities doesn't really have anything to do with being Catholic.
Speaker 2: Uh really, Now, again this ends up being no true scotsman because he's going to say, well, it's not actually the Catholic position to import migrants, o is it? Because chain migration is in Gaudium as pes so it is the Catholic position. In fact, it's fully papal to do.
Speaker 1: This, except for them being associated with the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: And the official Vatica position not just in the U on the USCCV website, but also back to Gaudium at SPEs. So props to cleave for covering that one. That was a good contradiction to catch there. Now, I am not going to spend much time on this. I am gonna mention it because it illustrates again once again we're vindicated. What did I say about six to eight months ago about scamshamouze drama. I said, give it time and the oral boros will manifest. What are you talking about? You're speaking esoteric gibbers. No, No, the ooral boros is the snake eating himself, eating his own tail with these weirdo prima donnas like William Albrecht, the biggest liar on the Internet. He lies more than Lofton or anybody. He's just insane levels of lies. Right, what did I tell you this weirdo? Just give it time and some nonsense is going to fly off the handle. And that's exactly what happens. Suddenly we've got scam shamou. I don't want anything to do with Albrect. He's the worst person on the Internet. I told you in no time, give it a few months, I said six months to a year. They'll hate each other vindicated. I told you now. Allegedly to use the cat Williams phrase. Allegedly, William Albrecht allegedly faked a Grinder profile of some other no name Roman Catholic apologists I've never heard of. And this has offended the other Roman Catholics because, as a Cleave noted, this was cracking me up the other night, the Roman Catholics have all spent many hours studying the Grinder profiles and the pictures. They've all got the receipts. They spent many hours studying the Grinder pictures and profiles, and they know very well how Grinder works. I'm not joking. You can't make this up. And they've discovered that no, No Divine Mercy Apologetics does not have a Grinder profile. It was actually faked by some other William Albrecht adjacent Skittles person. Yeah, how about this. They are all gay. My theory is they're all in a big stupid gay fight because they're all jealous of their other butt buddies. That's what's going on. That's the real story. And I was dying laughing when Cleve was covering this talking about Now, wait a minute, how did that you spent how long? I spent the last two weeks studying these Grinder pictures and learning the ins and outs of Grinder's code and actually how to sign up for the website and what it actually takes to upload all your photos. And I downloaded all the photos of all the interested parties. And I've done a lot of top Nutch research. I've got top men and bottom men. Top men and bottom men are involved in this case. And we have come to the conclusion that Grinder is fully first of all our Catholic website. There's nothing actually anti Catholic about it. So that's number one, it has an impromoter from Cardinal Mahoney. Carla Honey gave a grinder and impromoter. And then secondly, uh and is in fact false anyway, I'm not joking. So this is actually what's going on in the Roman Catholic apologetic world. Who knows what's really going on? Again, they're all I told you, there's all a bunch of Again. Why are these romancalicis even involved in gay stuff anyway? Oh? Because they're Romancalolic exactly. So listen to this.
Speaker 1: Simon craziness, because that was wild. You know what, I'll go ahead and I'll cover it. Now, let's cover the sam Shimone. Let's do a little sam shimone. Uh stuff? So, so what what brought me? So this is gonna be this is the this is the craziest story this entire stream. Okay, so this involved sam Shimone, William Albret and Divine Mercy apologetics. I was actually brought this. This guy brought this to my attention. So talent Papist, the rising star, by the way.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's he's the worst. He's He's worse than all the world worst. There's no one than that guy. But he's the one that first called attention to this, I suppose. So let's skip ahead, because basically all you need to know is that William Albright alleged that Divine Mercy Apologetics was on grinder and was showing himself to people or something, and then all this other sphere of Shamun and these other people said, oh, William has made this up. And William and his allies, and I'm sure William has allies in the gay sense, they have actually engineered this. Now I don't care about Sam Schmun at all, but I do. I do not trust anything that William albrig says. So first of all, I can tell you that that du lies all the time. For example, for many years people have said, why would you not do a public debate with Albright? Well, you can ask UBI and I both have attempted on more than one occasion two set of debates with William Albrick, And what invariably happens is that he will agree to a date about six to eight months ahead. Okay, this happened to me twice. It happened no, three times, three times with me and once or twice with UBI. As the date approaches, William will then say I need to reschedule. Blah blah blah has happened. Okay, I'll give you another three months, another four months, whatever. Then as the next date approaches, some drama happens to where he will not interact or engage with you because of blah blah blah blah blah and your moral infractions. Right, So this happened to me back in I want to say twenty eighteen, we had this whole drama with allbrights happened. Recycle this again, it happens recycle last year it happened, and I chronicled it on my shorts where Andrew live called. He called into Shimoon and all bricks thing and said, do you want to set up this debate a dire Yes, we'll do it. Let's do it. Then sham Shimun. Oh, I'm not going to interact with any of you because Wilson knows dire. So he backs out of it. But we get leather Daddy to agree, Yes, he's gonna do it. Let me play you the clip where he agrees to do it and then he backs out because of whatever he's Oh this I don't remember. Oh, he says, I never agreed to it. Well, here's Andrew live texting and calling Albrecht where Albert agrees to it. And then Albert says, oh, I didn't never agree to it. Those all laws.
Speaker 4: And I said, does that work for you? And he said, does he agree to my thesis? If he does, then we are set. And I said, oh, well, can you re write it and make it more clear for me? And he said, uh, okay, it's very difficult because I'm tending to my daughter. Now give me a few minutes and I'll write it out without typos. If he agrees, where hundred percent set, and then all we have to do is iron ow to date. And I said, yes, he agrees to that, that the post Vatican two church contradicts the pre Vatican two church, magistrate and tradition.
Speaker 2: This was my offer. This was what he agreed to. Is what I agreed to.
Speaker 4: The Red Jay that exact message. And Jay said, I agree. I told him, yes, he agrees to that. That's it, it's done, it's locked in. And I said, does that work for you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: And he said does he agree?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: This was my third attempt in the last seven years of setting up a debate with us goober and I'm done. So that's why we never had another we never actually had a debate is because he won't do it. He always pulls some big drama and says, oh, no, Jay is causing it. A Jay one. He's just an absolute liar. And I told Sam schmoun a long time ago, I said, you're going to regret or butt buddy there that you're so close to. And what do you know, who was right?
Speaker 1: Brick William Albrocht was like the last dude that was still doing streams with Sam Schramon. So now he's like officially cut off everyone that he's worked with in the past. He's gonna have to start scraping the bottom of the barrel to find new people to associate with because I guess I don't know everybody that he associates with in the past. Yeah, he like burns bridges. It seems like anyway, pray for pray for Sam. Obviously something is going on. But anyway, this explains why I no longer worker associate with William Malbrack. Watch it and be ready to get heartbroken and extremely angry at the lies and injustices that were carried out. So this which a super chat goal. I super appreciate it. We got a goal on this stream. I appreciate your support. I'm gonna dive into this, but I might speed this up a little bit. I don't know why. What is it? What is up with Roman Catholic YouTubers and being super long winded when I was doing apologetic stuff like.
Speaker 2: Period and able.
Speaker 5: You can come up if you'd like that.
Speaker 2: Now, let's apply our analysis that we gave of Roots of Orthodoxy and his grifting fraudy, which we called out day one because he did what he put his YouTube play button behind him on his icon wall. What does this grifter do? He wears a cassick? Why is this fake ass skittles man YouTuber wearing a cast sick? He's not a priest LARPing? And then he's got some buff gay dude up there on his wall bills butcher house next to Jesus with the Eucharist. Guys, these people are loons, they're psychos, they're narcissistic, weird fraud creeps. Can you not just see this? Can you not spot the frauds? Like it's the exact same move as Roots of Orthodoxy. And you bet he's got a lisp. Why do you think I call him leather Daddy? That dude's skittles is all get out? Can you keep? Can't tell? By the way this liar said in a chat years ago, he was gonna beat me up if we ever, if you ever saw me in person. And I screenshot of that, not because I'm scared of this goober, but because it was so preposterous that instead of actually debating, he said he wanted to fight, and I said, are you serious? He said, you just better hope that we don't ever meet in person. Then he said he never said it, and I'm like, okay. So this dude is an absolute liar, absolute liar. So is it any surprise that these drama queen just lunatics falling out? Absolutely not. And what does it tell you, brother? Probably all on grinder, They're probably all cheating on each other, and that's why they're all mad. They found new by buddies, and that's why they're mad at each other. That's probably what's going on.
Speaker 5: Watch watch that come out to come up, Please come up and confirm.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 5: I even have a bunch of female moderators, so they couldn't be around anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that William Albricks got you.
Speaker 6: Guys can't figure out that he's got a lisp, and you're trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: There's probably all bres grinder profile, and how do they all know how well it works.
Speaker 6: I went on there to do research. I was doing the Grinder's research, okay, And I was just just researching for the last three weeks on grinder, just to do research, just to just to figure out how the site works, just to see how many pictures that you could upload and perhaps download. Perhaps that's all just research. And I just want to publicly just pray for everybody and just watch me pray on Just pray with me for the next twenty minutes online.
Speaker 5: He was going to be around. He was removed for drama. And one thing people don't realize you.
Speaker 2: Was removed for drama. You start removing drama. You start if you implement a policy in these circles of removal for drama, there won't be anybody in the circles. They'd all remove themselves. The whole circle would collapse. There would be nobody in there. All these losers have is drama. I mean, these people are the most ridiculous. And I'm not saying that, oh you're met, No, no, no, I've dealt with these people like all Brecks since like twenty seventeen. Dude, it's almost a decade of knowing these goobers. And it's the same gooberrie. It was the same crap ten years ago. The first time I messaged William Albreck, I'll tell you this was fun. This part's funny. This is like twenty seventeen. I said, hey, i've heard you doing Catholic apologetics. We should try to set up a debate and he said, yes, I would love to debate you on Christology and Philly Oquay. Right. So we were talking about this originally long time ago. He said, could you give me a reading list? Yeah? I said, absolutely, be glad to. So I give him about five different things to read on Essen scenarios, sing Shinphilly Oquay. This is like twenty seventeen. That's when he says, oh, give me six months. And by the way, I only do in person debates. Now he had already been doing a bunch of internet crap and I'm like, in person debates. Why do you only do it in person debates? And he says, Oh, I'm actually nationally syndicated Catholic radio hosts. And I'm like what, Like, dude, nobody cares about radio. He's like, I'm on AMFM Catholic radio all the time. Like as if that like bragging, right, like flexing, He's trying to flex on AMF radio. I'm like, are you a boomer? AMFM radio? Are you? Are you playing motown oldies? What are you talking about AMFM radio? Dude, this is twenty seventeen, it's already the Internet era. I'm not kidding this way. He said, No, you don't understand.
Speaker 6: I only do in person debates and only appear on Catholic radio.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on a freaking YouTube debate. I don't do YouTube debates. And he was already on YouTube with YouTube debates. I'm like, yes, you do. What are you talking about? No, I only do a person to have a higher tier that He's like, I'm a higher tier than that higher tier dude, you had he had two thousand subscribers till you know, high tier. What are you talking about? So then he's like, well, let's just planning to do it in person. Probably want to probably want to touch butts or something. It's like, I'm not meeting up with you in person. You give me the creeps. Dude. By the way, I'm all about people going to the gym. I like going to the gym. When we're in Florida, we try to go on the regular. But I will say this about the sphere of the workout obsessed dudes. Guess what, there's a lot of gay shit in that workout stuff, like the dudes that are all in. I'm not saying everybody that's into bodybuilding. I'm not saying about guess what, a lot of bodybuilding stuff. It's a lot of gay stuff. And I didn't know this until fairly recently. I'm being serious. I don't know. I'm not into gay codes and I don't know gay culture and all, but apparently the whole bodybuilding Let me put up all the images on Instagram of how buff I am. Now. I'm not dissing Cotel. I don't think Cotel's gay. Big fan of Hotel, always been very cool in person. He's married, got a beautiful German wife. But the body building sphere, that's a that's a potential and it's not a proof, but it's a potential. That's that's gonna set you gaydar off. Okay, Okay, So because everything's getting so freaking skittles, I'm forced to now have gaydar. I never even had gaydar, didn't even think about it. Well, apparently you gotta have it now because because this is everybody's trying to make you into a butt toucher. I'm not touching nobody's butts. Mm hmmm mm hmm, stay away. So see I didn't know this. People are saying, turns out bodybuilding actually started in the gay community. Now I'm assuming that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know the history of this genre. But I mean, i'll tell you this there. I have never had posters, first of all, not against my icon wall. Who has a freaking icon wall next to freaking buff dudes? That's just freaking weird, dude. But who even has posters of buff dudes? Who's not? I mean, if you're like a fifteen year old kid and you're like, I like these guys, this is a superheroes and you got a he Man poster. Okay, my friend that drew, he drew comic books, okay when we were teenagers. Okay, he's got X men posters. I get it right, buff dudes. You want to learn how to draw if you're an adult and you got giant posters of buff dudes? First of all, are you a teenager or are you an adult? It's just freaking weird anyway, that's all to say about this. That's all my riffing and jokes on if you if you want to see what the whole drama is, you can watch Cleaves stream right here, stream to antiquity right there. And I didn't want to mention, by the way, throughout the coof we did many many many podcasts, many many many streams, many many fourth hours of Lord Boldemort. And what did I harp on over and over and over and over and over during the coof sy op sye op sy opsy Ops. I got tired of talking about it. I got tired of site in Klaus's books. I got sick of it. And what do we have now? Well, let's see what this letter from the wef what it says. There have been significant developments in the past five to seven years on social, environmental and tech fronts that could help realize the carbon initiatives for shaping the future. This could lead towards towards smart city, the stainable. We talked about all that specifically in this context, the COOF was a test of social responsibility. What did I tell you throughout the whole COOF this is a gigantic psyop test R and D prepping you, studying you. How do they react to the idea of biothreats, biometric threats? And remember out of that they said the future is biometric terror, by which they mean people not complying can potentially be labeled biometric terror threats. Ah. You see, you didn't participate in the mandated things. You are now a health environmental threat. A huge number of unimaginable restrictions for public health were adopted by billions of people across the world that they admit it was unimaginable. There were numerous examples of globally maintaining social distancing masks, stabbies, acceptance of contact tracing, which demonstrated the core of social responsibility. You have a duty to the collective. What collective the world says? Who says Klaus, the Rockefeller Foundation and the United Nations. In fact, do you remember that during the coup the CDC said we are now subservient too, the Rockefeller Foundation and the United Nations. Yes, look that up. I couldn't believe it when they said it. And I still have normies like Jimmy Aiken Trent Horn that say that none of this was a plan, none of it was a sy op, none of it was a globalist elite scheme, even when they admit it. Has Trent Horne admitted he was wrong about anything. No, In fact, Trent Horn has never admitted that he's been wrong about anything in the last five years. Amazing, Trent pushed stabbies, Trent pushed all of your social responsibility duties. And was he wrong about any of it? No, he was. He still triples down. Even though the term triad is a term used in his own liturgy, he still says that it's an anti Trinitarian term. This is your pap apologist that you listen to, That alone should end his career to be so fundamentally silly to make such a basic mistake about a preditarian term in his liturgy, And he still triples down and says it's an anti Trinitarian term that should end his career, And it doesn't. In fact, he gets bigger numbers You're just jealous. Okay, you can think that. You think I'm just jealous. Yes, so even though I'm correct about what I said about Candae, about what I say about Trent Horne, about what I said about Laus and the Whift, it's all just jealousy. Sure, sure, yes, Trent is a male feminist. Explicitly. You think I'm making jokes. He debated Tim Gordon as a male feminist. That was his position. And you normies, all of you Catholic goobers, all you big numbers, you would rather listen to that than this. Why? Because you're mean. Let's say, I mean, let's be adult. Okay, fine, I mean, am I wrong? Uh? Yehko's the keys? Who's the keys? You know? There's like a fourteenth century Orthodox saint. I forget which saint it is, but he made the joke. It's somebody made a meme out of it. It's a great meme. There's an Orthodox saint from like the fourteenth century, and he said, anytime you debate the Roman Catholics the papist, they jingle the keys in your face. They've been doing this since the fourteen hundreds. Dude, somebody needs to dig that meme up. I think Snack shared that years ago. Snack always had these like classic memes. Snack was the king of like awesome memes. Abuu Aquinas meme that was a neck meme. All right, So you see I'm correct. I was correct about this. That the more correct I am, the less people want to listen. That's that's what's getting weird. It's like you would think I'm vindicated. You think the audience is getting bigger. I mean it is, but you would think, oh, maybe Candace doesn't know what she's talking about. Maybe the guy who was saying all the stuff that Candace just learned, not the crazy shit, but the actual real stuff that Candas just learned two years ago. The guy that like Jay and Lord voldemart Oh, they were saying it fifteen twenty years ago. No, no, we don't listen to them. We're gonna listen to Little Oprah. That's my girl, Little Oprah. Y'all listen to Little Oprah. My own family members listened to Little Oprah, but they won't listen to me. Well, we saw you in your poopy pants when you were a kid, so why would we listen to you. Surely, Little Oprah and her architectural digest that she reads. She read, She read architectural digests. She's smart. She know what? Uh she read? She read Green Berett Weekly. What was the other one? She know how to compromentalize? You got if you can't complementalize, see see you so you so dumb? You think it matters how you say words? You just dumb, white boy? You don't know. You don't know what matters is who got that dive emotion? Who got that sass? And it ain't you, white boy? Then I don't see how you're going to be able to We don't like them, We don't agree with the industries they went into.
Speaker 4: All of that can be true, but you have to be able to comperimentalize that.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't come comperimentalize. The problem is this audience is too uh. They think they smart, but they can't comperimentalize. Midnight Lights says for two dollars show Gorman, Massacre of and or Star Wars clips. Oh you mean, for like what's happening in Minneapolis? Well, if I play anything like that, it'll ding the algorithm. But people can look up the Star Wars show in or season two gormand massacre, which they're saying is probably mimics or similar to these events. Five dollars. Hark al da hark al aada. What is your appistment opinion on Asman Gold. I'll be honest with you, I don't. I've only seen like a few handful of eclipse of him over the years, so I don't really follow or know what his takes are. What would you do a live stream with him? Of course? I mean you think I would pass up a live stream of like one of the top YouTubers. Hell, no, of course I would. I mean I don't he does. I don't even know if he knows who I am, so he may not want to do a lot of stream, but I'll do it. Of course I would see why? See why why? Fifty dollars? Quantum politics? We live relativist, we live relativistic towards each other. There's neither neither equally nor equitably. Yeah, I think that's a good way to put it. I think, maybe more than I mean, I think the way you're using quantum there for quantum politics, it's postmodern, right, it really is postmodern? I mean, and I know that's like you know, Jordan Peterson overused. That kind of.
Speaker 1: Postmodern sports all postmarder.
Speaker 2: You know what it's like. Heck, you know it's postmodern, but it really is because postmodern philosophy is basically saying there's not objective truth, there's not objective reality. Everyone is crafting their truth and their reality, their story. All it is is competing stories, and so postmodernism kind of falls into Nietzscheanism or will to power, or you know, just basically whoever has the numbers. Oh interesting, it sounds like Roman Catholicism doesn't. Again, rumos is the true because of the numbers. Candace is right because she's got the numbers, and you're just jealous. Well, that's all postmodernism. That's all will to power. That just tells me that it's not about what's true. It's not about who actually has a track record of being correct. It's none of that. It's just will to power. But actually, if you think about it, that is papism, the papacy is, and that's what Candace is. She's a papist. Papism is worship of authority, worship of geopolitical power and numbers. The walls is over here cracking, it's so cold, the walls are cracking from the windows through the wows aha, five forty five bucks. Is the US taxpayer considered a creditor in the rocheld system or is it just the banks? Good question. Uh, let's see. By the way, my uh my, my stream labs is not showing stream labs super chats because when I opened up my stream labs to do the stream, the internet cut out because of the storm. So if you sent a stream lab superchat, I can't. Oh, I know what I can do. I can log into stream labs and read it that way. So let's see if we can look at the stream lab superchats. Okay, yoh, so we got quite a few of these. Wow, we got quite a few to read over here. Silver Enjoyer three dollars. Jay. When I ask for will project to the Roman empuct, they don't accept my bitcoin hashtag Dinaris forever. Well, I guess that is one argument as a bitcoiner that I can't refute. If you astral project and you're trying to engage in economic activities, probably bitcoin ain't gonna work. Funk, go month five dollars. Somebody needs to tell Sweet Candae to get a dictionary and look up them Sumerian TPUSA Jesuit wormholes that Charlie camp through exactly exactly. So that's what we've been saying for a long time. Anonymous, Why is Tucker Anglican from his what he grew up? I guess explain this to a foreigner. Is it because of aristocracy? Do you have aristocratic families of English ascent in the US? Yes, that does exist. Do they have a significant influence in US politics? Probably not that much, but there is a little bit of that. Yeah. I think a lot of the Eastern Seaboard elite kind of trace their lineage that way. And a lot of the early OSS and CIA people were actually recruited out of the Episcopal Church. And that's because a lot of the founding fathers and those sort of elite families on the Eastern Seaboard were Episcopal, they were Anglican, So there is a pedigree. But I mean, I would you know, it doesn't mean that like the CIA is run by episcopals and it I mean, I mean the CIA is recruited a bunch of Jesuits. In fact, that reminds me there's so many nuggets in this book. As you guys know, we're doing the Council on Foreign Relations author Burton Hirsch, American Elite and the Origins of the CIA, the Old Boys, and I'm getting pretty close to halfway. It's not an easy read. There's a lot, a lot of details. It's a lot of history and information, so it's a lot to take in. But I did come to this, which I thought was pretty wild Pius the twelfth, and we already kind of knew this. We've talked about this a lot, but as he had another source vindicating this point, which is on page one sixty seven, speaking of James Jesus Angleton, the Cold War spymaster. I thought there might be something on YouTube. I mean, there's a lot of Angleton videos, but there's nothing about this. But he did cultivate very close relationship with Pious the twelve. Angleton was instrumental in taking the edge off of the OSS's late war humiliations. During his COI days, Donovan Bill Donovan cultivated a close relationship with Pis the twelve. He capitalized on this by plugging into the political roundups of the anti common Tern and the anti Nazi operations known as Prodeo, the so called Black Reports. The way was then opened accordingly. When OSS chief in Rome, Vincent Scamporini, he picked up extremely productive agents who purported to market day by day documents out of the diplomatic traffic at the Vatican. Angleton wasn't convinced as X two in Rome, this is high level OSS placement. He did not like the feeling. He did not like the feel of the thing when the cutout to the Vatican could not be located in the registry of the Sis. Now that's a little bit convoluted, but basically a couple pages later it fills it out and it says in nineteen forty five, James Jesus Angleton would concede that he was coordinating many matters with the Vatican's sophisticated intelligence apparatus. Now, Angleton is the spymaster cold warrior who, as you guys probably know, if you remember in the JFK files we covered this organized and coordinated many of the backdoor relationships with the Middle East and certain countries in the Middle East. You know what I'm referring to. We made a video on this, right you know, I'm not talking about the Muslims. I'm talking about the other country in the Middle East who had a agenda vendetta against JFK, And that does not make JFK some ideal hero well who was forging this alliance with the papacy even before William Colby, even before John pulled the second and all that. By nineteen forty five, Angleton coordinated many matters with the Vatican's sophisticated intelligence apparatus. Bill Donovan reopened this exchange by delegating Henry Hyde to Escore the Reverend Robert Lieber, a Bavarian Jesuit who served as a confidential secret informant, diplomat and apologist for the Pope. So he worked together with the Jesuit liber with Donovan and Engleton in Engleton's CIA Vatican intelligence coordination. This was when Angleton was X two and X two is not the X men, but it is the high level OSS spy in Rome. Was I muted through all that? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You mean muting when I sneezed? Can we get a document cam on that? Let me say you, I love be getting fancy. The old document can went out. It was a little cheap one, but we got fancy document cams now here you go. So another source they were recruiting and working with Vatican intelligence and the Jesuits in the nineteen forties. Now, every time I talk about this, I get the low IQ Roman Catholics who respond by saying, well, based, dude, based the base. Here's the thing, the reason that this is not based. And again I against communists. I'm not saying it's bad, but oh, they were fighting communists, so it's bad because communists are good. This is how low iq. This is what the people think. I'm saying. When you make this alliance with the Vatican and the CIA, what happens is you have a new master. Now now you're answerable to the CIA and what it wants and what it pushes. And this is before Vatican Two. Now what happens ten years after, twenty years after this alliance in the nineteen forties between Donovan Angleton, William Colby, and Pious the Twelfth in the Vatican, Oh, Vatican two happens. Interesting? And what does David Wimhoff's seven hundred page book right here say, Oh, well, the CIA influenced the Vatican to go along with the Americanism that John Courtney Murray, also recruited by the CIA, was promoting. What does that mean Americanism. It means humanism, religious liberty, religious freedom, all of the things that Vatican two promotes in Nostra Atate, lumingentium, being the taughtest humani, etcetera. All of these Vatican two documents that deal with the liberalization, the Protestantization. It's not just theology, nerds, it's geopolitical power and influence. In fact, Look Magazine, the famous Jewish magazine, and I learned this as a trade cat. Look Magazine wrote articles back in this I want to say the sixties ragging that they had convinced the authors of Nostra Tate to make the statements it did about the Jews. Now, am I supposed to believe that that's the Holy Spirit guiding all that process? If I'm a Roman Catholic, that's what I have to believe. But remember who was it that drafted Gregory Baum, the Jewish Catholic priest, one of the key writers of the early drafts of Nosra tat. He was supposedly persecuted by people and then left the priesthood, came out as openly gay after No Sra Tate. But don't worry, just follow the pope, Just follow the Pope. By the way, uh, I wanted to comment just briefly on a couple of funny things. So when I made this post, it's just so people never understand what you mean or what you're trying to get at. And actually, sometimes for tweets, that's actually a good thing, because then people go crazy commenting and sharing, thinking that you said one thing when that's not what you meant. I said. It didn't go super viral, but it got two It's almost three thousand likes, which is pretty good. You were all witnessing in lifetime the failure of libertarianism in action, as I have critiqued for the last fifteen years. Now, let's look at this guy, who is some sort of congress person or veteran or something. I don't know who he is. Michael White says, over the past fifteen years, eight Congresses have convened the Senate blah blah blah. Only one was a libertarian, Justin Amesh who switched to libertarianism in twenty twenty to the party. No libertarian ever served in the Senate. So the argument is that point one percent of legislative apparatus has nothing to do with these actual plans. And it's actually Zio Bankers. I said, you totally missed my point, dude. He actually thought that my point in this post was that libertarians are the ones that are getting elected and passing legislation and ruining the country. That's not the point of this post. And I'm kind of I mean, I'm not trying to be mean to this guy, but it's like, come on, dude, Obviously I'm not saying libertarian politicians cause this I am talking about the philosophy of libertarian ideas, which is leftism in the sense of open borders. The number one pushers all the way back to remember ten years ago when Stefan Malinu, before he was more based than he was, all he would talk about was libertarian open borders because the state is stealing when they have borders. It's a lie. It's just remember what would they say, lines drawn on a map, Lines drawing on the map. Libertarians were the ones pushing the open borders for the last thirty plus years, saying it's just lines drawn on a map. That's what I'm saying. Obviously I'm not saying libertarian politicians.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Come on. And ironically, it was the Democrats twenty plus years ago, who were correct on the border issue. Everybody has seen it a million times. It was Bill Clinton. We've got to deport these people. We've got to close the borders, protect the borders. I want to say my presidency, we will close borders before Obama deported tons of people because it was a Democrat position. I'm not a Democrat. I go with what's the correct position. Thank you, Cato Institute, Libertarian Institute, Open Borders. And so these goobers think that I'm talking about what they think is running just the politicians are running shit. And how about you talk about the Zionists. None of these were liberturned. Come on, dude, this is why we don't get anything done, is that people just have no idea what other people are even talking about. People are operating on two totally different levels of what they're talking about, and the other people have no clue. JB. Peltasen froudos Jay, you don't get it. You just need to complimentalize exactly exactly. I am talking about neo conservative push for neoliberal libertarian economic theory. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the libertarian party and the minimal effect that any of those goofballs have had on anything. I said the same thing about Bustamante. I was like Bustamante at one point in that debate that we analyzed, I said, he sounds like a libertarian. Manto was a libertarian. He was, man. It's like, do you remember the debate with the last two libertarians that we debated, No, no, excuse me, Derek myth vision wasn't libertarian. I'm thinking of Austin Peterson, probably the stupidest person next to t Dump or not so erudite. Do you remember this train wreck of a debate? It went from bad to worse, and this guy was like the most normy pilled just like send them up. I was actually shocked in the middle of this debate as the conversation progressed how normy this guy actually was, and it got so bad that he the guy muted me. I don't mean Jimbob because I was on Jim Bob stream. I'm saying aus Austin Pon muted me so that he didn't have to hear anything I was saying in a debate with him. It was it was like I've never had that, This is this is a first. This guy was the worst debate. He's in the top five worst debates. And if you didn't watch this one, you should watch it because if you want to see the absolute rank idiocy of the average libertarian, this is it. This is it. This was something else. So, uh, speaking of libertarians, David Knight was sounding off, and I've never I'll be honest with you, I've never listened to David Knight. I'm not mad at David Knight. There's no info Wars drama. I don't I was never really doing anything. I don't think. I mean, I might have first hosted when David Knight was leaving somewhere or other, but I'm gonna be honest with it. Whenever David Knight took over, I tuned out because David Knight is boring. He is so boring. I'm sure he's a nice man. Maybe he means well. I don't know. Never talked to him, but he started going off on ice and I'm like, you're a boomer aged man, and you have a seventeen year old's philosophy of liberty. What boomer still believes in seventeen year old libertarian philosophy? And so I called him out on that and he got mad and said okay, little boy, grow up. Because I said, okay, Boomer, and I said, how about you come and actually debate me on your libertarian you're ridiculous libertarian philosophy. And then I hit him with what I always called it. I was called him David Knight will because that Boomer put my ass to sleep when he started talking talk about boring ass show dude. So this is what this is why things don't change. The intellectuals and the smart people that we deal with. Even the smart people are dummies. Even the smart alternative media who can figure out half of what's going on are still dummies. You cannot have a society that doesn't have the use of force. The NAP dude, Nap dude.
Speaker 6: If we just convince everybody or the NAP, then we'll have a free, voluntary to thaeity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really, is that realistic? We're gonna convince the world of the NAP and have a voluntary society? Is that? Is that realistic? I'm not a Boomer. I'm a straight old millennial dog. David se dead SI for eighteen? Is that Israeli currency? What is that? I don't know what that is. I hope you answer me, because nobody else has answered me. I'm stuck. Okay, well, I'm not to your question yet. Let's see David Essi says for one hundred and seventy nine, whatever that currency is. Why did you Why Eusebius didn't say in the name of Father, Son, and Spirit. In the Bible, we don't see the apostle baptized in trinity. Like if Jesus said to do it one way, why do we see it other ways? Yeah, well, this has been brought up a lot of times by modalist Pentecostals. They think that when the Book of Acts says in the name of Christ or in the name of Jesus, they think that that's a formula. It's not a formula. It's just stating in summation what the baptism is. So the baptism is trinitarian, but it's just in the Book of Acts encapsulating that by saying in the name of Jesus. It's not literally, the Book of Acts is not giving you a formula. Plus, there's many things that happen in the Book of Acts that are only for that time because it's a transition period. For example, at one point Paul takes Timothy and circumcises him so that they can go to the Temple. But he only did that because that was still in the transition period when Christians and newly converted Jews were still worshiping at the Temple. Right, So after the Temple's destroyed, there's not really any purpose or use in worshiping at the temple right because there's no temple. Pentecost right, Pentecost is a one time event in redemptive history. In Acts too, that fulfills the Book of Joel. Joel is predicting what's happening at Pentecost. In Acts two, Joel is not predicting a end of the world last days. The last Days is what happens in Acts two. Jesus brings the last days at his first advent. So I'm not knocking your question, but it is a question that's usually brought by one this Pentecostals are modalists. But the question rests on those two assumptions that number one, the Book of Acts is giving a specific ritual formula, it's not, And that everything in the Book of Acts is normative for everything in the rest of the history of the Church. It's not. Yeah, that's fine. You can ask those questions, but that's typically the answer that we give. I just was laughing because I didn't recognize the currency. It's it looks Hebrew, but it's like some of the Asian currencies. If somebody super chats from Asia, it also kind of looks like that. All right, let's see. Oh wait, we got more over here it says bob Dog ten dollars. Do you think the British stry artist banks See is a syop? It could be. I don't know. I mean, you know, with a lot of those kind of mainline leftist performance art, what do you call it, like art activism, usually that's not organic. I mean, it can be, but it's a it's a good question, but I haven't really I mean, I've seen Banksy's art over the years, and sometimes it's saying good stuff. But I mean, nowadays, I think everybody's pretty much skeptical of everything in terms of authenticity. That five dollars. You aren't broadly popular on the right because you have a message that takes brain power to come comprementalize. Well, you know, I'm starting to realize that because you know, as Goofy and kind of as silly as candaes like. I think, like that's what it actually takes, I guess to be popular, right. I think one time Henry Kissinger said something like being high IQ can actually be a detriment. So supa psion gin j ten dollars. They've been psychologically decapitated through constant mind grape. It makes me feel sad for people. We need an orthodox empire. Well, I don't think any political solution is gonna come in our lifetime, and there are no really political solutions anyway. But I mean, it would certainly be nice if we had Christian principles governing things, but we don't groove monster ten dollars, Thank you for everything. Do you think that what Trump is doing in the Western hemisphere has continuity with Nelson Rockefeller's hemisphere economic plan? The Rockfeller Report on the Americas came to mind immediately when this started. Uh, there probably is some over a lot with older geopolitical strategies of those kind of you know, grandparent boomer people, and Trump is still a boomer, so boomers are still in power. I'm saying, so probably there is overlap with that Kissinger era, because I mean Kissinger, remember Christener just died, so you know, we're still operating on those Kissinger Rockefeller era programs. So probably groove monster ten dollars. I know, Sir Halfard Mackinder viewed the Americas in the western hemisphere as its own world island, apart from the world island that contains the Heartland. Yeah. Interesting, I didn't recall that. I'm not doubting you, but that's that's a good point. I didn't even know if the top of my head what Mackinder would have said about Latin South America. But I think for American geostrategic interests, they probably just see it as purely a pragmatic necessity. But also I think we did show on this a few weeks ago, Like probably also with Trump, there is this there might be a desire for resources or the attaining of resources like oil and such, because of the terrible state of the American economy. I mean, if we don't get rid of the Federal Reserve, the economy will never be fixed, and it doesn't look like you can ever even pay the debt. So I think some people have opined that perhaps the appropriating of other countries' resources is due to the devastating effects of quantitative easing and if you have money printing and the inflation cobra five dollars. The Ripper Crew was also connected. They were a Satanic murder cult. The leader I think worked with Gaycy. I did a show covering the Ripper Crew, so I don't recall if I connected it to Gasey, but I did know that they were involved in Satanism. And I don't remember which podcast discussed the Ripper Crew, but we did in the Serial Killer installments, we do talk about the Ripper Crew. But thank you for reminding me of that. Let's see who's next, Matt Scraggin's five dollars Romcal there's going to be happy that they can finally be out of the closet and unanimously for the first time become fake and gay okay elephants never ending five dollars. Libertarians claim that they were against communism, but their policies that are literally playing in the hands of fabian communists. Well, actually, libertarianism and communism have a lot of commonalities and there are two dialectical sides of the same problem. Even A. C. Wells admitted that as a communist, he said, libertarians are not our enemies, they will actually build the world that we will take over. And he even says, I want to say it's either open the conspiracy or a new world order, where he says that what's a federal reserve? Have you looked into the seven sixty four? Yeah, I've interviewed BX on that. So Steve Jesus twenty dollars, Jay, do you think the emphasis on studying science and technology and not the classics is part of a intentional sy op? Partly yes, but also it's the natural progression of a society going into information age. So I think just for monetary purposes, most people don't think that there's any point in studying the arts because you're not going to make money from it. So there's a monetary incentive, But also there is I think an engineered dumbing down to the populace to not learn, say the basic informal fallacies, because I mean most grad students, college degree people that I've met, even in academic fields, they don't know the fallacies. You think that would be like college one on one Gravio send dollars. Wasn't a Christian holiday back then to forgive debts? Well, that's even a Jewish holiday. Even in the Torah you have the Jubileese where you forgive debts. And then I think at various points in Christian history, various Christian nations have appropriate to that and done things like the forgiving of debts. So I think you're correct. So it's very easy. We become a Christian nation and then we forgive all the debts, we wipe out all the debts. Or we could just say that the Federal Reserve was passed through fraud and it is a giant fraudulent system, and so we crossed it out as criminal racketeering, and you don't ow we just canceled out because we don't owe two bunch of criminals. How's that classified as racketeering. It's like, do I owe Tonyo Soprano all the you know, the protection money? Well, it's like Tony Sprano comes and says, you owe me for the past one hundred years of the protection money you haven't paid. Do you're a criminal? I don't owe you. You could get laos. I wanted to say, there's one other thing I was looking to cover. What was it? Let me look at my notes, make sure I got to everything today. Yeah, we covered all that, I think we hit everything that I wanted to cover. Today I did a discussion with Josie from Tim Cast on Christian Zionism. If you didn't know about that, you can go check that out. You guys can check out my Reputation of Islam with Kai Well. It's it's a series on the geopolitics of Islam. So if you didn't watch that, this was the last podcast that we did. Remember Tomorrow we're doing a movie stream with Jimbob. Would be covering David Fincher's The Killer and Under the Silver Lake, the cult classic conspiracy film that has quite a bit too decode. We covered that when it came out about six years ago with Tristan and we're gonna revisit it with Jimbob. Gravios twenty dollars. I guess that works become a proper Christian nation first too, though, right look, I think we just need to focus on converting people to Orthodoxy. And you know politics is downstream from all that, So you know a lot of people there's zealots. They think they're going to fix the world through politics first, and they try to make Jesus into some political poster boy, and it's the other way around. Dude, Hi, are you a boomer suposed to have this? I'm not a boomer, just got fancy genetics. The only boomer thing I can think of is that we like Florida. But there's there's nothing else boomer in this in this vicinity, dude. Bitcoin boomers don't get bitcoin.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: My job is Internet. Boomers don't live stream as a job on Internet. I play video games, do game streams. Bad boomers don't do that. There's like one boomer in the world that does it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I write books on movies. Boomers don't do that. Maybe some boomers do. But when is your long hair coming back? It's probably not gonna come back. I feel like it just didn't really look right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I look a little bit better with short hair. So, I mean it was fun. I enjoyed growing it out, but right wing knuck seven dollars. I've been reading Dugan's fourth Political Theory. How does Dugan ground noetically while fostering relationships with Hinkle and Hawes. Yeah, I mean there's a lot of things I don't get from the Dugan sphere and things I disagree with, But I think he thinks that anything it's worth aligning with anything that's against Western liberalism, plump Boomer or plump booty. Michael Savage does. Well. He's a radio host though, so I mean technically I think he's retired from radio now, but I mean he was like, that's peak Boomer is being a radio host dude, So he's not actually primarily an Internet dude. Guys, remember to heading over to chalk dot com, choq dot com, the best and supplementation on the Internet, and pray for our country. It's very important that we pray for our country, because if we don't have borders and walls, we have no USA at all, no borters, no walls, no USA at all. Coping twenty four seven fifteen dollars, Jay, Do you think libertarians are uniquely vulnerable to the ideological aims of Islamic state. Yes, In fact, that's something I've said in many podcasts over the years, So I totally agree. Medica is looking into Orthodoxy. Oh cool. I remember I actually remember super chatting Medica over the years saying, hey, check check out Orthodoxy. Looking at orthodox you might check it out. So I've actually prayed for Medica to look at Orthodox that's good. That's a good news. He gave a shout out on his last stream. Well, hey, thanks man. I've watched medical streams over the last several all the way back to Bloods four days. I don't think I've ever talked to them on a stream, but I have sent him some super chats. But remember that the show sponsor is Chalk dot com c hoq dot com bestment supplementation on the Internet. You can get all of your supplement needs through Chalk dot com. Use the promo go J sixty Life as JAY six zero l I f E J sixty Life, and that includes the performance stack that includes anything over here in terms of male vitality. This is workout adjacent that These aren't peepe pills, although the tonktale will boost test sasterom. You don't have to buy that performance stack, but you do get sixty percent off. But you can also buy any of these individually, so you can if you're a lady, you can look into shie l legit Ashwaganda Irish moss that has to do with a female hormone vitality. All of that systems, all them pipes working, and you can also architecturalize and compartmentalize way, how does she say it? Compart compart I can't even think of how she said it wrong. I can't how does she say it? Let's see comperimentalize. If you need to compermentalize, head on over to chalk dot com. You said pro code Chase sixty life and they can architecturalize all of your body needs. Otherwise, you can get the books in the shop at Jasonelsons dot com. All my great Hollywood trilogy there Jamie's books. By the way, some people are still waiting on some of the books. I should mention why that is. It's actually Jeffrey Bazas's fault. So this is a Bezos thing. Turns out Jamie's books are delayed for two weeks, so we expect them. I think it would have been one week and Jamie's books would have come, But then and the snowstorm happened. I think it delayed it. More so. Jamie's book Operation Culture Creation Too and Hollywood Mind Control are delayed because they come from Bezos, so Jamie published those through the whatever Bezos Amazon publishing thing is. So usually it takes two weeks when Jamie orders for books to come, but this has been a disaster, and it's been a month. So I have not forgotten the thirty orders or so that have Jamie's books on there. But if you haven't gotten your order, this is why. It is not because we're lazy and we don't trying to steal your book money or anything like that. It's because of the storm and because of Amazon delayed to print the books. So you will get it. I promise. I know that many people have waited for a really long time. I apologize. If it was up to me, I would get your books right away. Let's see who else.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I think that's everybody. Appreciate everybody tuning in. All the super chats had a lot of We had a large audience tonight. Thank you guys so much. Let me see if I can dump y'all into somebody else. Because I need to be getting to the how to doing this. I forget how to do it sometimes. We got up to seventeen hundred tonight. I think let's see we can go over here and to redirect. Let's see who is anybody? Is anybody pumping it out tonight? Let's see who's up. I don't see any of our people bla Win's Bla doing his show that's not until tomorrow, So I guess I'm the only person streaming tonight. Let's see, Jamie's got a show coming up. What doesn't let me pick those? All right? All right, well, thank you guys so much. It's Cleaves streaming. No, you already streamed earlier, Rob nor Cleave's over. Let's see is Rob streaming on Crucible? Where is he? What the heck? Why is this not working? Just keeps freezing. I don't see Crucible. All right, well, I'll dump you all into somebody else next time. Thank you all for showing up. Great, great crowd tonight. Really glad to have. I think we got up to seventeen hundred tonight. Otherwise, hit like and share everybody, have a good night.