Speaker 1: Welcome to the snark Tank. You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray Good, Derek black Man and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some Sit back and prepare for song.
Speaker 1: Lady three two one. Oh shit, I wasn't pay attention, you know what. That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome to keep that welcome, Welcome to Welcome everybody, new episode of snark Tank, the snark Tank podcast, Patroon and comis snark Tank. Remember we can go over there early access to free feed episodes, exclusive episodes, all that jazz. You know where to find us. You can ask us questions. You could give us stories to tell on the show. You could come up with a silly name that I have to read at the end of the show. That's whimsical. That's a whimsical thing to do.
Speaker 1: Go over there, do it, please do me.
Speaker 2: It's me Chris, It's uh, it's it's I can't point, so it's weird, but it's it's it's casing and Derek over there.
Speaker 1: It's chocolate man. That's what they call me. Now, what is that?
Speaker 3: It's one of the only candies I like because it's that's not even I say, only one of the only three Musketeers.
Speaker 1: I like in simplicity though, it's fluffy, yeahbly fluffy candy like it's called three Musketeers all like, but stupid name doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: But good, Yeah, I've never I've never had a three Musketeers.
Speaker 1: Oh it's I think it's like twigs without the caramel. No, something like that. Sorry, it's not twigs. It's like a Okay, I guess, I guess it's okay.
Speaker 3: Well, it's lacking a lot of things a Snickers without peanuts and caramel.
Speaker 1: So it's just like the half of the fucking Snickers. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not at liberty to say I really, I have no experience. I think that I stayed away from them because I thought the name was stupid.
Speaker 1: Like three musty queers, and I was like, I can't eat this. I know I did it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you did not think it was called three musty queers when you were seven.
Speaker 1: I swear to you, I was that homophobic at seven.
Speaker 2: Do you think you were ever? Do you this is a real question. Do you think you ever truly homophobic? No?
Speaker 1: I was ignorant, me neither.
Speaker 2: I just I just liked calling people gay because I just thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: I just went to church.
Speaker 2: So they were like, the gay you were bad, and I was like, I guess, yeah, I don't think I even I don't even think I registered that as like being a bad thing. I think I just registered that I heard other people call other people it, and people would get offended by being called it. So I just assumed it was a funny thing to call people, and it was.
Speaker 1: It was never it was never considered.
Speaker 3: I never thought about gay people or gay people doing shit when when the word gay was used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when.
Speaker 3: The first time I think I heard somebody actually used in that context. It was when well it wasn't even it wasn't gay, but it was the f slur. And my friends would sometimes like to just for reactions at lunch period, walk around the campus holding hands my friend Chris and Joe, just to see what people would, you know, what they do. And I was I saw some older kids that were probably like junior or seniors or something, and they're like, oh, look, you know, like actually kind of like almost seeming like frightened, but like because they've never seen that before. Because guys is holding hands all merrily and shit, and it really made me laugh because I was like, wow, I don't I didn't think I would ever hear somebody have a reaction like that. And he's just seen people kind of whisper to themselves or something. This guy just straight upset out loud, like he was like scared.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was out of friends recently and we were driving and he's gay, and we were going to like we were going to like a supermarket to pick up some food for like a party that he was throwing. And I went with him the supermarket and he goes like, oh, look as my fiance and it was it was him. He was like he was what I was fiance. Now they're married, but like, oh, it's my husband. He's walking down the street and he rolls the window down, leans over me and shouts the f slur so loud and then and then just drives away. And I was like think all I could think of was like, I hope to god nobody saw me in that car and recognized me and just assumed that I shouted it.
Speaker 1: There goes Chris Reagun, There goes classic Chris. Is it classic? Thought?
Speaker 2: We thought he was a good boy. We thought he was a good leftist.
Speaker 1: He's uh. He turns out he's not just like me. He's just like just like me. He's just like myself. He says it to welcome to the club. Brother. I look, I think that word is extremely funny, but only because it's phonetically funny. I think phonetically that word and the en word it is objectively the way they are built is funny. The two G's man thew G Vowel talk.
Speaker 3: About something the other day that Kingston said, when you're we were giving Michael Jackson's fans like a name, like his fandom, and this dude said, off the cuff Jackets, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's great. I love that.
Speaker 2: Jackets is funny. That's so good, dude.
Speaker 1: But I I don't know. I was, I was. I was told that people I don't know. I was told that, like homosexuality was abomination when I was young, and I was like, all right cool, and then I cool? Was that right? Cool? And then I knew that people would get really upset being called that. So obviously you you mimic what you hear. You're like, oh, people get mad. And I was when I got older and I had like, I made one friend who I like, I knew was gay, but I was a kid, so you know, you can't really quantify that yet. And then I spent all the time with them, and I was like, oh, this is just bullshit. And then there I was out. I was out like by like like fourteen years old. I was like, this is completely the stupidest thing ever. Yeah, I just I never care.
Speaker 2: I always The thing for me was like I always thought it was annoying when any like whenever people would see like I don't know, like gay dudes like holding hands or kissing or whatever. That shit bothered me when straight people would do it, Like I was, I was annoyed by the entire premise.
Speaker 1: I was annoyed by it because people were like this shit Like people that I was around were like get annoyed by it, and I was like why, oh yeah, why, I was like why did I Then I was like, for me, it's like I if I saw somebody kissing a I don't know, a board, I'd be like, well, would kiss a bod wouldn't gis abord. I don't want see somebodykis board if I'm not kissing a board, and then that's as far as I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, you know, like that like like the PDA people, Yeah, like the PDA. And when I say PDA, I don't mean like holding in the most mundane like I don't know people whatever, that's fine, but like in the way that you assume that I mean it, I guess you know where, like it's just obnoxious and it's like the kind of thing that the kind of thing that people would shout get a room.
Speaker 1: Cousin said they've never seen me and Lily kiss each other, and I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that either, Thank god I would probably I hate the premise. I hate the premise. If people love it, I don't think i've.
Speaker 1: Seen that either. Actually definitely have kissed my girlfriend plenty of time. I don't know. There are some days that go by that I'm like, oh, I don't think I kissed Lily and it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's this fucking she's crazy. She won't like I usually have to toss her like say too much and like make animal noises. I start I growl at her and she because I start getting upset.
Speaker 1: But I also hate being near people.
Speaker 3: So it's like, ah, man, well, oh yeah, you are a weird loner like in cel, but you know you have like a longtime girlfriend.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're like, well you you're phobic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get which one of all? Just a lot is negrophobic real, Yes, clearly. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's called that, but I imagine when I every once in a while it's unfortunately it's using old women. Unfortunately when when I when I'm near old women, they kind of have.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's actually real. The terms what it is called negrophobic, the scientific term phobia. Yeah, way, this is Urban Dictionary or other. Yeah, it's not like negrophobia or the profound fear or hatred of black people and black culture. I think that is. It's it's it's like one of the sub genres of what it is to be racist. Actually, yeah, that's so crazy. It makes sense technically, that's yeah, I don't know, it's a sweep, I guess, I mean it makes sense. I've a I think I've mentioned when my Asian neighbor freaked out when I tried to talk to him. Recent neighbor. No, No, this was This was years ago.
Speaker 3: I lived in Hostiona Heights and then I guess for anyone that knew that's listening, I lived in Hostiona Heights. It's a uh and it was like a huge Chinese population around this area. And so my my neighbor I saw he had a almost brand new looking mattress in his garage that clearly he was looking to get rid of. But he was just like, I'm just gonna put it here for now. So I went up and just asked him, like, hey man, his restro is open, he's in it. I was like, hey man, are are you looking to get rid of your mattress? His fucking his eyes go wide all of a sudden, you know, He's just like like he just saw like it looked like a train was about to hit him or something.
Speaker 1: He was like no. He was like no, no, no, no, I'm busy. I'm busy.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the all right? Man, I just fucking but dude.
Speaker 3: Weeks later, fucking weeks later, he fucking rings the doorbell and he apologized to me and offers me the mattress, and I'm like, bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like weeks. They took weeks to five, because of the lord they're given about us is different. That's why they're not giving regular lord. The lord giving about us. It's like, you know, they eat, they eat a whole bears, you know that, right, Like they spawn guns. They get like they're it's there, they're magic. They're only like you can't they.
Speaker 2: Just they just see they just see videos online, you know, the worst those accounts of like a fucking like a subway girl or whatever the fuck, just like isolated incidents, they get like blown the fuck up, right, Yeah, And so that's what they're thinking. It's like, no, don't burn me on the subway. No, you're gonna shank me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do You're gonna George Floyd me in reverse because even though I just some shit, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna pull a report and you're gonna reverse floyd me.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. And he's like, no, no, no, I'm busy. I'm sorry about Trayvon Martin. I was like, it's okay, man, it's okay. You didn't do about that.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite sign autographs.
Speaker 1: I don't know that happened. He was signing autographs at a freaking at a right wing convention. Oh, you're talking about Zimmerman. Yeah, yeah, noon, definitely not dude. He auctioned off his gun for like a quarter mill. I remember that. I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was half a mill, wasn't it or maybe it was going I think it made it for half a mill. I think it made it for like that might be either way.
Speaker 1: The fact that six figures is crazy, man, that's insane. Oh we're not We're not a racist country. That is crazy man, it is. It is so outraged. Somebody he was sniffs it. He sniffed it. After he did he definitely busted on that gun. He was so winding, fucking uh like skittless and fucking Arizona's and ship right, maybe he got a nice tea. He was for the earth. I knew the whole time, Like, this guy's not gonna last long. Did he die yet?
Speaker 2: I think he's done zimmer I think he's still live. No, he's still composing music.
Speaker 1: I forgot. That's the same we talked about. It's insane that.
Speaker 2: He was able to like subvert that, like just completely avoid any backlash for that and then go on to just make more music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just made he did, he made he did Interstellar. Everybody forgave him after that. They're like, that's a good score, man, except.
Speaker 1: He killed that poor black child. Yeah, it was great. I'm glad you've forgiven me. I don't except for Chris Raygun. No, he doesn't really like my my my, he doesn't know you don't forgive me, Chris and fuck you.
Speaker 2: It's crazy though that like all that, Like even when he had he had that Spotify playlist that was like low fi beats to kill Trayvon Martin.
Speaker 1: Too crazy. That's this is all really.
Speaker 3: It's actually streaming on YouTube twenty four to seven. It's always a lot of motherfuckers start It's it's streaming from the YouTube channel YouTube like YouTube dot com, slash YouTube. I wouldn't know how to feel about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would, I certainly. What I mean, like, I yes, what I mean is damn. I guess I have to leave YouTube now, Like I can't. You gotta go to kick Man. Well uck, If I had to choose between YouTube and kick I guess I'll stay with YouTube. Yeah, cakes kind of Oh yeah, by the way, by the way, uh, in the wake of all of the ship that went down, uh, you know, Jimmy Kimmel, he got fired, but also other companies like uh fucking Valve, Twitch.
Speaker 3: That's what Steam Twitch? What are the other companies are gonna be investigated? I think Reddit and Discord Discord that's what. Yeah, I don't know what. So what was the thing about investigation they kick to? So obviously this is they're using this as an escapegoat. So it has to do with Discord, right, They're they're investigating the people in Discord to see if any of them were planning stuff with the Tyler Robinson guy that allegedly murdered Charlie. And so now they're using this as an opportunity because there were so many freaks out there. I don't really understand the Reddit thing because they it only seems like to me, like what a lot of people that were involved in like waves of like we got to crack down on Reddit and Twitch and stuff that's kind of loosely seems u involved with a lot of Hasan stuff because he's like a number of politicians and a lot of people are going after that motherfucker. Even before this, he's been like a big scapegoat. So it seems kind of like a push to get rid of some other political adversaries, and you know, it'll also help out the other people that hated Hassan and they've been lobbying the government, which is kind of nuts. It's weird how far this is gotten for, like because I just don't none of us, no reasonable person sees this son is some fucking threat. Like he just seems like some fuck I don't know, like I'm sorry, am I am I blind? He just comes across like a like a himbo, you know, yeah, just the uh he's like.
Speaker 1: He's a maldi politically verse guy. Like what is the worst thing he has said? Like, can you think of something the worst thing he said? Like, what is the like the worst thing you think he's said nine eleven thing? People got really round up about. But it's like, what's I think that was retarded to say?
Speaker 3: Because it's not even necessarily wrong when he says that, because when you're talking about deserve, like when you turn a blind eye to this stuff and this thing happens, it's kind of like, oh, what did you expect? But that is still because you could have said that better. He could have said way better, saying Americans deserve nine to eleven. But like It's just one of those things where it's like, bro, blow back. We know we even when like when they read Osama ship, they're like, y'all niggas fucking ain't doing ship and we've been getting fucking blasted a kingdom come for all this time. We want to give you a taste of it. You know, I'm obviously phrazy.
Speaker 1: You imagined was y'all niggas been yah, niggas been quiet. Yall niggas been sleep while we've been getting fucking blasted every I love thinking.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny when I think about Osimon lat and I just think of him on Family Guy doing the doing the the tape and ship, it's like, yeah, he's when he's like yeah, when he's like you will find out the true meaning of pain on the first night of rod him on.
Speaker 1: And he's like what did what did I say? And I remember that one? Yeah, that's that's the That is.
Speaker 2: The primary vision in my mind when I think of was Simon Latt as him just like being like a quirky, lovable fella.
Speaker 1: For me, it's the one from South Park. It's the South Park one when they went crazy on disrespecting him. Bro, they made him like fucking road Runner or bugs Bunny. It was crazy. I forgot about it. I was like, holy ship, Yeah, Cartman was fucking with him actually, and I was like, this is crazy. Even though I'm like eleven, I know this is really fucked up. I know this, Yeah, I do. To me, it's just a real footage. I couldn't believe it was real of him doing karaoke to poker face, Like that's why are you saying you've never seen that before? Nah, singing poker you never? Oh my no, We've had to have talked about this. No, holy crap, there is this real.
Speaker 2: There is so dude. He's a big fan of anime they found. I knew that, Yeah, I knew about that. He loved American culture too, and he was fucking there is a video.
Speaker 1: Of him right now. The anime is not American culture. But I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: You I mean like I'm saying, plus, like I'm plus this is you can see just put in poker face Osama and he's fucking doing karaoke to poker face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that can't be him. It is it is, And that's the thing that's crazy. This is like verified, like by like, yeah, check again, put in see what the because this is before the AIS and stuff. See what the AI.
Speaker 3: People have to say, because maybe they'll be like, no, that sh it ain't real. Fuck off nigga. You know, maybe maybe they'll be like that. But I just, I mean, I knew he was an American asset once upon a time. He went by the name Tim Osman. He was, he worked with the c i A. He was, he he conducted, he went fucked with the big New Brazinski when he was putting together Mujaden to fight the Russians.
Speaker 1: Like, so he was speaking English and and everything too, Like I I'm pretty sure I've seen videos of him speaking English, like straight up.
Speaker 3: Well ye dude, yeah, you can't go by the name Tim Osman and not speak English, you know, like he clearly was like versatile in multiple languages.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's not him who says that I looked like, I mean, everyone says that.
Speaker 1: Who says that.
Speaker 2: Everyone Everyone in the every is like I wish this wasn't fake, and it's like and people are like, art's like it's a real video. It's just not him.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. When they found all this stuff, they said they inerted from that ship.
Speaker 2: Look, I could believe that he has done this. Yeah, I just this is so great. It's too crazy because he's doing it. He's doing it as if he's as if he knows. It's funny that Osamavan Lauden is doing this, you know what I mean. It's just it's too good. I don't know if I mean, I'm open to the possibility, but like it's it just seems too it seems too perfect. But yeah, yeah man, so but they were yeah, so they're looking into I mean ultimately like getting readit and discordanated on. This is really just like it's the same thing with the terrorists. It's just like everything, you know, just like shotgun whatever. Who cares.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like looking, I'm like Joe Rogan at this moment, I just want to believe it because uh, I just I just want that to be real so badly because I need, I need to think that the the number one terrorist in America is a fucking guy that just loves a pop music and knows the you know, poker face, because which is a solid song, solid song, man, it is, It's not bad. Yeah, apparently I'm saying it, say that there was an artist that like, there is an actual artist that shot this, but I don't see a name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fucking hate when people do that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if it was you know what I think, if it's if it was way grainier, I would believe it.
Speaker 1: But something about it big, so like, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. It's too good, too good. I would love that to be true.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, but yeah, so so yeah, they fired, they fired, mister mister Cammell.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Kimmel got the boot, Jimmy, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Kimmy. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't want to look into it because I just was annoyed last night when I saw it last I saw like a breaking news from Kyle Kleinsky, and I was like, I'm not watching this, And then I found out why, And I think people are in my opinion, I guess, you know, because it really depends on him and what the writers actually meant. But to me, it seems like people are twisting his words and where he was fucking saying that. People like uh, the mag of people are trying to blame it on anyone but themselves and to me, what that means is like how people when they project where it's like say, somebody stole something or whatever, or there's people in the room, and you kind of suspect the person that's accusing everybody else and is trying to act like it can be anyone but me, And that's just kind of like, yeah, well, but then they were saying, oh, he's saying that they did it, and I'm like, I don't think that's what especially since he was one condemning people for jumping to conclusions in the first place.
Speaker 1: From from what I saw, it's he said that other people were blaming people. It was like they're blaming everyone but themselves. I don't remember once him saying that's what he said, and that's what they were. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: But themselves must mean that he's saying it's different, and I'm like, but that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: Though you know that's not how that works.
Speaker 2: It's a very disingenuous, Uh, It's a very disingenuous read, especially when you consider the fact that like the whole point of it is that they're jumping to conclusions. I think it's like, yeah, I don't like Jimmy Kimmell at all. I think he's like tragically unfunny.
Speaker 1: Do you know anyone that actually is a fan of Jimmy Kimble.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know anybody who's. I don't really understand how how this shit even is still happening. Yeah, but late night talk shows in general, yeah, most of me. I just I don't's I don't get it. I genuinely don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. But whatever, Yeah, Like, I don't know. It seems like an uncharitable reaction. But even if I don't know, the thing to me was like even if I was to steal man the argument where it's it's like, okay, Jimmy Kimmel clumsily worded something that projected a false reality, uh huh onto millions of people right for that, he is fired. That strikes me as very odd, purely because news organizations do that constantly, particularly Fox like almost every day, like and like they actually and they have not only I mean as a news I don't know. I just think about it from like if you from people doing news versus people doing talk show comedy interview format. Shit, I just I don't understand why the talk show would be held to a higher journalistic standard and suffer more more real journal a stick consequences, then a news apparatus that is whose intent is to, you know, give you the truth and then just objectively, like outwardly lie.
Speaker 1: Like that doesn't make sense to me. That's crazy, absolutely dumb. I absolutely I think it's it's more simple than that. I think it's just the idea of that. Like he clumsily said something, he could just retract it, and he clumsily said But I don't even think he clumsily said anything. Really, it's like, where is the what? What's so incorrect about this? Yeah, Like I'm trying to like that's what I'm trying. I'm trying to get to the point where I'm like, all right, where is the problem at Well? Did he knows it's not a real problem, that's analyze it. But what what could what did he say that could be construed to being a problem.
Speaker 3: We've already explained that right, Like about like they're taking it as oh, you're saying this, we know that's bullshit, but that is just the scapegoat to get rid of them. It's so fucking obvious to make sure that ABC, to make sure that they get their mergers and their deals done. Yeah, they're just capitulating, so whatever Trump wants. It's so fucking obvious like that, especially since Trump has tweeted about when say, uh, who is it before uh Stephen Colbert was getting fucking canned, He's like great, and he was like, Jimmy's next, essentially, and then when Jimmy it happens to Jimmy, He's like great. Now fucking all that's left is those other losers that no one gives.
Speaker 1: A shit about.
Speaker 2: I think they even called out, like they even said like Fallon is next or whatever, and it's just like all right, well, yeah, I don't know. It's it's very fucking ironic. I mean, there's no principles anywhere here, you know what I mean. It's just like big government. Big government is bad, except except authoritarian. It's fucking never has been. I've lamest Neames people ever, well, the lame ever has been literally.
Speaker 3: Have never stood for fucking anything. It has been obvious from the very beginning, from since I've been alive and since I've been paying attention to politics, seeing that these people literally flip flop on anything. It doesn't matter, even if it comes to like say, you know, pro life, the thing that they swear they care the most about. It's like, no, they flip flopped. They are totally cool with killing as many people as possible as long as they don't look like them. And for some reason, they only care about fucking fetuses, and then when the the fetus is born, they't care about that fucking baby.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: Like these people, those are the corporate people I'm talking about, Just like these people that are chirping, like the ones that like they're just they're just what's his name, Baked Alaska. He has it says like free speech patriot in his bio and then I'm seeing him fucking tag the FBI trying to go after Hasan for wearing anti fascist shirts and having like a sticker or something like that, and I'm like, you are so gay.
Speaker 1: They take that out of your bio, bitch. They don't know what they don't know what anything means, dude. It's great.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of like Benny Johnson or whatever that that uh guy, Yeah I got paid by Russia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of him crashing out on somebody because somebody brought up the fact that like, uh, like he was looping in Islamic terrorism with with right like right wing terrorism, and he was like, excuse me, you can't do that. That's not the same. And it's like, do you not understand what you read? Do you not understand what Islamic terrorism is? No, it is concerned. It is absolutely conservative.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: That is so crazy? The idea that that's even up for debate for people because it's brown people, it must be left wing is crazy. I think they think conservative literally white dude. I think that's that's what they genuinely. I think, actually, straight up, I think that is probably true.
Speaker 1: That's a fundamental level. But that's what you look at. That's what conservatives in America though America is the want to be white. That is what it is here effectively.
Speaker 2: Now, the fact that somebody could look at isis and they're like, oh, yeah, this religious extremist organization that does not respect the rights of gay people and women. It's that's not.
Speaker 1: Right wing, that's left wing. That's far left. That's far far left, that's far left or something.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, you're you're cook, you're gone, or you're just so disingenuous, which I think is actually the real thing.
Speaker 3: Baby Johnson specifically, I would say it's from what I've seen from him, because I remember for a while when he first started out, he was trying to be like, look, we're cool guys, look at these cool memes.
Speaker 1: He had this like show where he would like he was trying to do like a right leading type of talk show, like a Jimmy Kimmel or some fucking shit like that, but not a big production, but just still let's crack jokes, let's show that the right can meme. It failed immediately, Oh my god, you're right. I remember that shit.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I was gonna make a video about it, and then I thought this was this is too sad. I felt like sad about it because the way I didn't I didn't really I didn't connect the dust.
Speaker 1: If that's the same person, Bennie Johnson sucks so hard. I like, he just has a lot of money and then so he can try a lot of things right and eventually something's gonna stick. Oh my god, Like I totally forget the right can mean too, Like you're so gay, why.
Speaker 2: You can't you got a talk show called the left can't mean that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's crazy. Left can't mean that's insane.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, I did not realize this is the same person. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glowing this magic, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bring it back up, dude, because a lot of people everyone forgot about that ship. Dude, I'm like, no, I that fucking asshole, like these fucking traders that got paid by like fucking foreign into Like it makes me so mad as an actual like American of like, like, it makes me so mad that I'm like, these fucking people are selling out our country and nothing happened, and Jimmy Kimble makes something that could be construed as.
Speaker 1: Problematic and then he's fired immediately.
Speaker 2: I hate that we're even in a position to defend Jimmy Kimmel. I don't, God damn it, man, Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't, by any means hate Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 3: I just hated his fake crying. I kind of I couldn't stand his fake crying. Like whenever something would happen, you'd be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Guns. I'm like all right, yeah, I know, dude, but.
Speaker 3: Like you're maybe he's really a soft ass bitch like that maybe that's real, but I'm still like that's.
Speaker 1: This is an asshole thing I feel that feels this hyper asshole is like somebody someone is like someone's crying over gun violence, and where do people that paycheck?
Speaker 3: I've been so I've been to multiple tapings of like of of these shows like like not Not Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 1: Conan, Jimmy Kimmel Fake Cry. But the thing is, you saw, you saw they have to I've seen multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was supposed to see him one year and then I just didn't. I kind of regret it as like I would have been.
Speaker 3: Calling, yeah, like my buddy. He was the biggest Conan fan, So because of him, I saw him a couple of times. He went a bunch.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you know, you know how you know how it goes? These writers they write it, then they have to kind of like go through it.
Speaker 3: They already know it's going to be said, and so maybe just in the moment he gets caught up and he starts crying. But to me, when I'm just thinking about it, I'm like, You've had an ample amount of time to process this information, and it's hard for me to believe that you're fucking crying your eyes out now? Could be I just I guess I'm a little cynical. Unfortunately, what really, well, they're cynical.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I've tried my fair amount of tears, and then I try to not get too emotional on camera, and it's like it's it's out.
Speaker 1: It's out my system already. So I just maybe he's maybe he's just a giant. Uh maybe maybe it's just a.
Speaker 2: Giant, uh something that maybe maybe it's just a loose pussy.
Speaker 1: You guys are tears. Shut up. That's I've cried. Could have seen me cry before? What was it?
Speaker 2: But that was because you see, so he stubbed his toe real hard.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I actually don't. I actually don't cry from physical pain. That I don't do anymore. That was the one time that was one what you call it. I've cried from being sad before. I've laughed myself for the tears. I'm about to cry.
Speaker 2: But it's only I've only ever seen you cry once, which is shocking.
Speaker 1: I don't cry very often exactly. That's why it's clearly that's not scary. I cry when I feel really hurt. And then I don't feel really hurt very often.
Speaker 2: I see, here's that. I remember when I thought this way. No, it's not no, I remember when I thought that way.
Speaker 1: It's I've done all that stuff already. That's why I already got to that point where I'm like, all right now, I kind of get yeah, I talking to my grandma cried. Yes. I was like, maybe that's like maybe five years ago, two months ago, okay, okay, but it was like, man, I'm done with this and you get was like, and I'm back. That is so crazy. That's like, that's like Dennis.
Speaker 2: That's like Dennis in that uh in the in the interview room where he's like where he's being accused of killing his wife and he's and he just stares. He just sits there for two hours, not blinking, staring. But yeah, I don't know, man, Jimmy Kimmel's gone. Looks like they're going to crack down on a lot of the rest of it, so like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: To be fair, they said it's an indefinite suspension, which, to remind people that in definite suspensions means there's just not there's an indefinite amount of time, meaning that he could come back. But let's let's be real. You know, probably he comes back. He's a bitch too.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the problem. What they're going to do is is like they're probably going to by the way, if I were him, I would I would take this opportunity to like start my own thing, honestly, because the amount of support that you're going to get just on people's principles is probably foul way more than you're getting paid. So like, if he was smart, he would do that. But he might just like he might just err on the side of caution and just wait. But what I would imagine is they're going to wait for this merger to go through and then they'll bring him back. Yeah that if if that's going to happen at all, or he might just leave. I don't know, he might just be like funk all this principle.
Speaker 1: I hope he leaves.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, like you gotta set fire, you gotta balt like fuck, you don't come back, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Nigga already has enough money anyway. It's like crazy out there sucking Mickey's dick for no respect.
Speaker 2: That we should we should talk about you gotta talk.
Speaker 1: About the funniest thing to happen yesterday, and.
Speaker 2: We got gotta talk about, well, yesterday.
Speaker 1: The Keshpitel thing, we gotta talk about that.
Speaker 2: What happened about, what happened to him when he was.
Speaker 1: Getting questioned about the freaking whatever the Epstein files and him just we like being the biggest wheeze ever. Have you spoken to Donald Trump about the Epstein file? We have none spoke astein foul Yes, I have threenty of times. Have you spoken to da about Trump being Epstein files? And he just refuses to give a straight answer the whole time, And then guys like.
Speaker 3: About like, I didn't ask you that anybody that he was in Epstein files, and he.
Speaker 1: Would He was talking about the directly the I think the I think that's the right person he was talking about.
Speaker 3: But he was asking but the one question that he asked over and over was asking if he if he told anyone, if if Donald Trump was in the Epstein files. He kept asking that specific question over and over if he told anyone, because there's there's information that is out there that he told people that he's actually in the file.
Speaker 1: Is the Attorney General? He asked, the attorney did you tell the Attorney General that Donald Trump's names are in Epstein files, and.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, answer, he's gonna He keeps giving these like he's giving the answer that people give him they're guilty of something, yes, literally you know. So it's like, oh, you're add this to the pile of like hundreds of examples why everybody involved in this is guilty as fuck.
Speaker 1: But like it's just another painsteakingly is like someone just throw a shoe at him, dude, answer the question. I missed that, like the the the George Bush when that fucking dude like threw the shoes at him, that she was awesome. You know, if that would have hit man, it has been altered entirely. That would have been a complete different timeline that would.
Speaker 2: Have made him, would have made him smart.
Speaker 3: It made all and then he actually became like what it was like, it was like reverse like Henry the Eighth, because like Henry the Eighth, when the fucking horse fell on him, it changed him and he became insane and killed everyone and ship.
Speaker 2: But before that he was like the ship and everyone loved him. He's all learned, so he rest being a stupid fucking horse and it's your fault all that happened that you fell on Henry the eighth and you killed millions, not million, and then.
Speaker 1: He just he just started killed.
Speaker 3: He just became an insane. That is crazy thinking about that. It's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Thinn't like times where I was playing football or when I when I jumped out of a truck or something. I could have been this close to my you know, psyche being altered and I'm like, oh, I kind of want to kill people.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, got like or like when Hitler's when Hitler's German shepherd ran in the street and like chase the I don't know, a bagel truck or whatever and got hit and I was like and that was it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's that dog's fault that Hitler hates Jews. Yeah, it's really interesting now, like all of history is altered forever I've taken. I've taken a dozens of really extreme hits to the head, and I wonder what I'd be like if I didn't, Yeah, dozens, Like maybe you'd be probably hundreds by now. You'd know how to cry if he did, If he didn't get hi all the time, I'd feel I'd be able to field things, real things.
Speaker 2: But but the cash hotel thing wasn't the thing I was thinking about. I was thinking about. I was thinking of this, Uh, this David fella. I don't know if you guys know about David. I don't know if the audience knows about David. David with a four and David with a four instead of an a stupid, which is, by the way, a dumb clarification that I would ever have to. This is exactly why you don't do this with your name, you know, It's exactly why you don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But so.
Speaker 2: David, he's a musician. I guess he did a song. I don't know if it's four Invincible or if he just did a song and Invincible used it. He did it for it, mm hmm, so he's yeah. I think it was one of the one of the Invincible and Adam Eve on a Date songs or something mm hmmm, one of those montages. And so he did a song for Invincible. And you know, that's how I first heard about him, and then I never looked into him ever again because it was like completely fine and didn't move the inlawn me whatsoever. But I heard over the weekend that Uh, so he was he was performing some shows, I think, and uh, for some reason someone found a car under his name with a dead kid in it, which is yeah, you know, she was the entire story ultimately, Yeah, and I think I saw. I can't confirm this. I don't know if this is true or not, but like I did see something where it's like he had they had he has a matching tattoo with the dead person or something.
Speaker 1: Is weird.
Speaker 3: He definitely has the tattoo, at least from what I saw in a picture. It just says shush on his finger. Yeah, and they said she has one. But you know, obviously we haven't seen that because I don't think they're gonna show us.
Speaker 1: Also look it also in fairness, could be like, you know, he has that tattoo, she's a super fan, she has whatever.
Speaker 3: Either way, she was dead in his car, in his car, dude, She's been missing for a long time, bro a year.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be crazy. Oh man, I weep, I weep, be so upset. I'd be like, no, I didn't even do it. I'm even do nothing. I am.
Speaker 3: So this is one of those things where I'm gonna be looking out for the true crime people, for them to piece all this ship together and get a nice cohesive story, because I'm like, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is going on? Nothing makes me Nothing would make me more upset at all. Yeah, nothing would make you more upset. I'd be like, oh my god, dead body was found in your car. Look at this. I don't even own a car. What the fuck that would be.
Speaker 2: It would be a crazy way to frame somebody, though. Imagine like I like imagine somebody like Jerry Seinfelder or or what's the guy who got burned up and he's like all fucking burned Jay Leno? Like they have so many cars, where like it is conceivable that some would, like some stranger could die in that car, you know, like some I could believe, Like if this was Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno, I'd be like, oh, this is nothing, Like I'm sure somebody just snuck into one of his cars and died.
Speaker 1: As who wouldn't Who would would who to give someone's car go in the back of the trunk and die and let them get in trouble for it.
Speaker 2: It's the human equivalent of when a dog like does the three circles under the porch and lays down.
Speaker 1: Is that a thing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do the three they circle, well, they just circle in general when they were about to lie down. Yeah, I don't know why. I kind of don't really get it.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's like make sure the place is safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to make sure there's no like fucking sandworms or yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't have to worry about Shialut. Yeah, for sure, that is.
Speaker 2: I never met that guy.
Speaker 1: He never once met, never once wanted to Shialut. Is he Muslim? What is that all of doing? Is Muslim? Dune is just Muslim coded in general?
Speaker 2: Are you saying it because of the sand Er I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying because of the writer purposely making it Muslim coded. That's why phrases. Because I've read the books, which one, all of them except for I didn't finish Chapter House. That's a sixth one, definite use. It gets really weird. If you think done is weird, it gets way weirder cool, but you know, weird.
Speaker 2: I don't have any opinion on doing it all very Muslim, very Muslim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I can't get into it. Honestly, that's crazy. That's exactly why I don't like it. Yes, why I don't like it. Yeah, he's not a big fan of that. Like Muslim stuff is fun. Actually, I like them in concept ingenuity. They should make it.
Speaker 2: They should make an Armenian dune where it just takes place in a car dealership.
Speaker 1: I like that. I need to say that that did not need it just takes it takes place the car dealership in North Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I like that, Yeahlendale, And like the and the car dealership is make no mistake. So there is a sky within this car dealer. This car the car dealership is so large you can stop, uh that you cannot see the ceiling. There's ostensibly a sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it reeks for money exchange cologne, and and it has a ton. Everybody in front of that place has what you call it the no one owns their cars.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, hey bro, this is this is my this is my bro. Paul Trade's broke.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh that's cool anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So yeah, so this this this day of guy, I would assume he's in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: I just don't imagine. I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: That turned out to be a coincidence because the crazy thing is no one's being suspected yet, which is pretty wild. That's pretty wild to be like that is some police restraint that you don't normally see where they're like, okay, we can't jump to conclusions.
Speaker 2: Usually they'd be immediately tackling the dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, So this is like, this is this is basically what I expected for JF.
Speaker 1: Right, JF ghet up. I wanted this to happen, but Canada sucks. I guess when it comes to like the policing or whatever. Has she ever resurfaced? So I'm pretty sure he dissolved her in sulphuric acid.
Speaker 3: Like I would bet from hard cash that he he did what he did and they're not going to find a trace of her and they're.
Speaker 1: He killed with real magic. Oh yeah, maybe like he made her not be there anymore. He seems like I would I.
Speaker 2: Would allegedly bet real money.
Speaker 1: Interesting that, uh that JF. Garape allegedly killed his legend wise alleged wife. Yeah, okay, that's.
Speaker 2: What I would say, or girlfriend or whatever the f she was.
Speaker 3: He's a legend married, but I'm not sure actually, yeah, the alleged j even know if he's a who knows if he's even real.
Speaker 2: I don't know who knows if he's even is he even around anymore? Or did he get coach red pilled? Did he's like die in a fucking Ukrainian prince man?
Speaker 1: I wish no. Unfortunately, he's uh, he's still doing his thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I know there's at least some moms, there's some true crime moms in Canada trying to like pressure him, and he he was interacting with him for a while, so I thought that was pretty Uh. I did not get is that guy is a real person that existed? But I hope I can find I would love to find that. Cli. I wonder if if somebody isolated that or was that just way too niche?
Speaker 2: Though that's so deep into the trenches now, like it's all it's so sad, Like there's so many things like that that I wish I should have kept that, or like I should have like bookmarked it at the very least, or fucking something.
Speaker 1: I feel like I save a lot of the wilder should I see. And every time I go through my phone, like the deeper drudges of my phone's like album, I see like memes and vines and I'm like, I cannot believe this is on my phone. I got to delete it anyway, I got a scrub.
Speaker 2: Is that all we wanted to because there's I guess we could just move on to questions now, right, because that is the I guess I just realized we didn't address this so clearly we're like remote right now. Kingston's got I just realized you didn't mention that at all. This isn't like a permanent change or nothing. Kingston's just, uh, he's about to go off on some fucking baffling excursion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on a family trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to He's going to Arica. So if if you have any issue with anything that he says, you know where he'll be.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, it's insane. That is so much less funny you think it is.
Speaker 2: This will air after your fucking whatever you're.
Speaker 1: You don't think you dude, never mind? How long are you gonna be there? A week? I'll be back. I'll be back tomorrow. I'll be back in a week from tomorrow. You'll be back. Yeah? Whatever, So I really want to go. Should we take away or should we find a replacement or is it just us two? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, we'll we'll maybe we'll get we'll get temp hosts for the show. When he's gone, We'll try and well, I'll reach out to some people and we'll have like a we have guest host and then maybe we can hire them for a fraction of the price and finally boot this bitch.
Speaker 1: This podcast. I am such a major piece of this podcast. We know, no make noise.
Speaker 2: We would still merchandise the shd you but that is.
Speaker 1: Crazy, that is crazy. We would still absolutely use your likeness.
Speaker 2: But yeah, every time, every time we hang out from henceforth, I'm just gonna be taking pictures of you that I could use for words later on.
Speaker 1: Be real quick. Thanks, thanks good, we'll play it my ear.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, but like for for just a little bit, we might do it. I think we might do it remotely, just so we have more flexibility and who we can choose to kind of sub in as opposed to you know, we can get more different people. I don't want to say who I have in mind, because like I don't know if they'll say yes. I'll ask around and uh yeah, So the next couple of episodes are going to be a different flavor. But that's what's happening. We'll be back to in person in like a week. Yeah, but yeah, So we're gonna read some questions from our patrons over at Patreon of conplasts just Stark Tank.
Speaker 1: Remember you can go.
Speaker 2: Over there, go do it, go explore the tears. We got a lot of new people. We got a lot, We got a lot of new people over the weekend because of my controversial statements. You're welcome to everybody who benefited by this. But uh so, a lot of new people in So go over there, join the join the join the fray. So we got maj In Helen Keller here with the first with the first ride in.
Speaker 1: Can she change? Can she? Can she finally do it?
Speaker 2: She can definitely do the thing that Boo did in the hyperbolic time taper where she screams her way out of it.
Speaker 1: You know, she could definitely do that. How would she sound, Derek, I'm not doing that? How about you sound asking? I mean, you're the one who s it's I'm sure it's on the tip of your tongue. You just don't want to say.
Speaker 4: Keller.
Speaker 2: Is Helen Keller alive?
Speaker 1: Still? Yeah? She's about like I think like one hundred and thirty seven or something.
Speaker 2: Oh did she die that long ago?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm pretty sure she old. I have no idea how old old? Yeah is not old? Well, you know what I mean, Like she'sus posthumanously hell post human a post human sense, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Helen Keller death. Oh she died at eighty seven years old in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Dang, what a bad role.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a pretty bad role.
Speaker 1: So posthumously, how old would she be? I didn't I didn't catch the numbers. Oh, so the one hundred and twenty something.
Speaker 2: I just want to see if I guess like comfortably, Yeah, she would be comfortably so she would be Probably she'd be closer to like one hundred, like one hundred thirty, one hundred and forties.
Speaker 1: Relaxing one thirty. I just I just probably relaxed one thirty h Yeah, clocket, I'm sure I got it right. I'm just just just catching a random number. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But uh, all right, So Margina hell Crow machi in Helen Keller wrote in As You Can Do on patroon the concest Start Tank. She says, hey, I said she because I just assumed it's really Helen Keiller. Ready, he says, Hey, y'all, were there ever any tattoo ideas that you had that You're glad you never got over the pandemic. I got way too into the Persona series and I thought it would be cool to get the main party's masks of Persona five tattooed as half of a sleeve. But I was a broke college student. Now that I have the money, I have no intentions of getting it, and I'm so glad I was broke back then.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: I guess he doesn't really like it that shit anymore. He doesn't like it enough to have it on his body forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost cringe and by his nature. Even though I love, like, I love two of the games, I think that's the fan base is a right with autism. So it's probably uh, not the most fun thing to like, like online or see very often. When you see you're like, oh my god, these guys again. Yeah, there's a few tattoos I wanted. I wanted something for Spider Man, but I was like, maybe not now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was younger, I thought for sure I would get a Spider Man tattoo and as I got older, I was like, I don't understand what that would even be, Yeah, because I don't like that. I don't like tattoos that are obviously. I don't like tattoos that are like really obvious. So like, I don't like the idea of like having like, you know, the cover of Halo three or something on my.
Speaker 1: Arm, you know what I mean? That covers hilarious, Well, it's.
Speaker 2: Good cover art. I'm just saying, like, I just mean, like I don't I don't want it to be like anybody with a fucking eye can be like, oh, that's Halo three, you know, And I would rather it almost be like if you're gonna notice it, it's because you know what it means, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like secret society bullshit.
Speaker 2: No, Like, I just I think it's more interesting because I think it's more interesting when people clock is like oh I love BioShock and they see the you know, the chain, you know what I mean. I think that's like that's more interesting than somebody being like, oh, you have the big Daddy from Bioshot tattooed on your arm, you know what I mean? Like, I just think it's I just like that kind of interaction better because it's it's a it's a nice icebreaker.
Speaker 1: I'm really quick. I mean, I totally understand that.
Speaker 3: I just never considered, uh, the the I never considered the way somebody would interact with me would would help me to decide on what I'm gonna get now. Oh yeah, like but the way there are stuff that I obviously wouldn't get because of what people would think of me, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like there's certain things that you definitely would say away from.
Speaker 3: Like there's a guy that has a drake asshole and his dick and balls tattooed on him, like he's like spread or something. And I'm like, brow, yeah, yeah, I don't know, there's a tattoo I want now, but I don't even know if I want to get, Like I just I don't think I think it's too late for me to get tattooed.
Speaker 1: I think that's ultimately it's never too late. I think for me, it is like it's not too late for some human beings, and you know, for them, you fried on, you know, but well to.
Speaker 3: Me, if it's just I feel like, you know, if it sounds more like you just don't care and I think that's that's what it is exactly, Like who cares?
Speaker 1: It's like the fucking the flame is no longer lit? Yeah, like if that's fair? Yeah, if you if you just fall out of like love or just don't Yeah why who? Who cares? I was the main thing? I want? The rebel symbol, the same thing I want, like the rebels or the republic symbol for Star Wars or not. The republic republics on your neck like right here, yeah, like your neck piece. And that's it. He only hasn't I get Vader's face tattooed over my Vader's tattooed on my face. Let me see when you find this, you'd be killed so quickly if you have Vader's tattoo on your face, Vader's face over your own face. I think I look, I think i'd look gas. I think that's the ship ever, but I I don't think. I don't think you guys. I'm gonna show y'all what I was planning for, probably since twenty twelve. I was gonna, Oh cool, thanks ad blocker, Thanks, Okay, I'm just gonna send one of those crazy long, fucking Google links. Hold on, stupid, fucking come on, I will show you this picture of baby Bonnie Hood that Uh, okay, I'm gonna I'm going to shoot someone in the face. Will you just copy?
Speaker 2: Impossible. It's like it doesn't it doesn't want me to show you guys. It's like, nah, don't do that. It's okay, what was it? Can you describe it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, so okay, baby Bonnie Hood is holding I don't know why there's that. I don't know why there's a two hundred so baby Bondihood. It is basically red Riding Hood but in Darkstalker series or Vampire Savior. Yeah, but like she's a mercenary with like a shitload of guns and stuff and there's a picture of her all innocently holding a basket up of like knives, weapons, bombs, molotov cocktails and stuff that I fucking love. I still love it. And I was gonna get that shit tattooed on on the left side of my neck, and uh, I kind of was like, I don't really want this, especially since there's like a lot of people that uh that may not know who it is. Like if you type in baby body hunt at Google, it's one of the first images that pops up. I thought it'd be it's to think of dicks, like she's holding a basket full of dick, Like yeah, that's yeah. I mean maybe if I not paying attention the fucking tattoo artist starts doing that, he has enough time to do all of the dicks. Not oh my bad. I mean I guess he could, because like I can't see what's being drawn on my neck, and so no, no, we can't take a break. We can't take a break. These feel fallic. I don't know, mant phallic fatic.
Speaker 2: Don't look, don't look, don't look.
Speaker 1: These feel like fallic etching, shut up, man, let me just stop talking. Let me finish. Man.
Speaker 2: He interrupts you. He interrupts you mid mid tattoo. He's like, all right, I'm gonn I'm gonna finish the tattoo, but only on one condition. Can you promise me you'll you'll never look.
Speaker 1: At it never. He's already been doing it for three hours, like, so you promise, It's like he's got maybe ten minutes left. That's crazy. Promise, right, you promised, don't you promise? And that was cool.
Speaker 3: I still like the idea, but I think i'm i think I, honestly, I'm gonna do something more boring and generic because I still want to do my neck.
Speaker 1: I need to retouch. I got to touch up.
Speaker 3: I found a tattoo artist on Facebook in twenty seventeen to do the tally Zora on my neck, and it was such a rough experience that he was like, yeah, like hit me up in like a month, I'll like, I'll touch it up or whatever.
Speaker 1: I was like, nah, I'm good, dude.
Speaker 3: And I never got a touch I never got a touchdown. So it's like barely it's like not even intelligible right because it's just like very faded. I can't really see what the fuck's going on. And that then there was actually supposed to be something a little bit finished on the bottom, but I I did the same thing for there's a coughing on my thigh and this guy left.
Speaker 2: He did something that really pissed me off. He left a little something to like, oh.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make it kind of annoying, like it wasn't just a perfect piece and it's like, oh, I can put ad more to it. Later he added something to it that made it look like unfinished. To rope you went to make sure you come back. At least that's how I understand it as because I was like, what the fuck how there's.
Speaker 1: A mechanics, there's a mechanics. The mechanics they fuck up your car a little bit, so you have to come back. Actually, so I never I never experienced that with the with the tattoo artists before. And that guy did that at like a regular shop. It was like a professional shop. I do.
Speaker 3: I got the tattoo because Paul Dreseph Watson wouldn't shut the fuck up about tattoos, and so I was like, I made a video of making fun of him, and then I at the end of the video, I went to a tattoo shop to get it. Just I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonnaet a tatoo right now. And I went to that shop and he did that thing. I like the coffee.
Speaker 1: It looks great, but there's like a little thing on it. And I was like, you fucking bitch, I'm not coming back just because.
Speaker 2: Of that, And Paul Joseph Watson was right about you, yeah I have. He goes, yeah, he goes, he goes like who what.
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: And he looks him up and becomes a big fan that he hates you.
Speaker 1: He radicalize. It's like you platform, you platformed him effectively. Dude, what would you call what would you call Paul Joseph Watson fans come on.
Speaker 5: Package, No pagets, pokers, pokers, pogers, Paulgers, pagets past piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Fuck faces, Hello, all my fuck faces out there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna turn I'm gonna turn my air off. It's fucking freezing in here.
Speaker 1: And he goes and he starts biting through start, he starts chewing on someone's head he would and starts sucking. Dude, he's fucking He's deadlier than Donkey Kong. Dude, that's crazy. They should have put they should have put fuck uh polg of Watson in the new fucking Donkey Kong Country. That's crazy. He's the final boss. He slaps through everything instantly. You can't wait, you can't wait. How do you win? How do you? How do you He's gotta not get hit. It's a huge it's a huge test of like how good you are at the game. You just can't get hit the whole time. I hate bro. That reminds me.
Speaker 3: I know I've mentioned this before. Rise of the imperfects. When you're Iron Man, there's there's you can't get hit for one of the Yeah, that drives me insane. I'm like, but you gotta give me at least a couple of you gotta give me something.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible, terrible, terrible. I hate perfect hate. I don't want to do something perfect. Dude. That's crazy. The game is called imperfect. Why are you making me be perfect? That's a crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a crazy reason to.
Speaker 1: Be a Yeah, but I bet it's not as hard as I remember, or maybe it's harder because I think my motor skills are worse. You know. Yeah, I hate nothing more than being requested to be at least be so adequate than anything. Fuck you, you dude. Disgusting. Yeah, fun that. I'm gonna get my game Shark. I'm a cheat on that ship, dude. The game Shark was the plug. Dude. You check your Pokemon Pokemon game and you never think my homies. So the homies would go to the Elite four catch the Elite Force Pokemon. That ship is so it's crazy, so evil. I think the battling he was crazy. What do you do?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you stop battling? The person and let him choose his Pokemon to know what's attack you or do you battle? What do you do? Like? What do you do? You you get everybody like this, you call the cops? Are you going to get to the cops? Time before his YouTube blows you up?
Speaker 2: That's like that's almost like if you take your kids to like a like if you enroll your kids in karate and they go to a tournament and then they're they're fighting a tournament and then like some other parent is like it's mine now, mine now, and then they go home with him and then it's just like.
Speaker 1: I have no record after recourse here at all. It's insane. Love it. People was forging taking their own Pokemon leaf for it is like, what the fuck? Dude?
Speaker 2: I still kind of I still kind of to this day don't even really know what what game shark like. I never fucked around with it, and it just like.
Speaker 1: It had every version of it. There was three versions.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand, like.
Speaker 1: What I had the Game Boy Advance one. It was crazy, it was it just it was next level.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they had like what because like Nintendo, Nintendo was the pioneer this because they had the game Genie and that was the first thing that we had. So I borrowed my friend's game Genie so we can just fuck around in Mario like a super Mario and ship.
Speaker 1: So I was like, that was cool as fuck. And then PlayStation one. I still have a cartridge actually, I just saw it recently. Ah fuck it.
Speaker 2: But this is the carters that you put into the back of it, right, you put into the back of it and then you.
Speaker 3: Just switch it on and you would just there was codes either already embedded into it or you would just import them.
Speaker 1: You would import a bunch of codes into it, and then it would just fucking uh it would just uh debug the game essentially and it'd break it to however you kind of want to play. However, people coach it was so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never I never fucked around with it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it, dude, this is a warmth of massagies went over me.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Basically at when PS three was uh, they had the the codes got too big, so they just stopped doing it. That's when they stopped. Yeah, and then those people started hacking.
Speaker 3: Then it was just like, oh, we can just go on the internet and just put stuff in, and we just mod stuff either remotely, you know, like or like. So that's that's what we do now, right, We just we just fucking mod because uh yeah, but yeah, but I understand that you never fucked with it because like you don't you don't mess with mods that much either, and even now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just uh, I think I I looked at it and I thought it was interesting. I just I just straight up didn't understand. I just didn't understand how they how they worked, or like how they really use it. Like I felt like every time I saw a game shark, it never looked the same, like it never it never was the same thing, like people were talking about game sharks, and then I feel like every time I saw it or like a picture of it or like whatever, I was like, I don't know, that doesn't look like the last time I saw this. So I don't know what the I don't know. I don't know what interesting because there were different ones for different like systems, right, I assume I.
Speaker 1: Had different things. I know.
Speaker 3: All I know is that like say games, because I just had like a PS one, PS two something like that. So I said that the PS two one was it was like a memory card and a disc you had to put in first, and then then it's like all right, now, switch and put the game in now, and.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, that's like I always felt like I was gonna like break my ship if I did anything like that. I was like, I was like, I can't afford another one of the.
Speaker 3: Al We did a lot of dumb shit because we would even play like Japanese games and you just had to uh because like there you you'd keep the the so the PS one, you keep the part open. You didn't close it, but you had something that would put pressure, so it's like it's closed because it wouldn't run without that. And then so there's a certain point of the game that you would just swap it out at a certain moment and then it would would bypass. The fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid, you know.
Speaker 2: You know What's awesome though about like I remember I learned this recently. I think I knew this intrinsically because I remember hearing it before. But like on the PS one specifically, like there are games like like Ridge Race or whatever where you could put the game in, load it, and then like take the disc out and put in like a CD like whatever CD you wanted, and then they would just like it would run the game with like the music from the CD in the back and it would have all the sound effects from Ridge Racer. It would run the game, and I was like, this is fucking nuts, how cool this is. But I never fucked around with that either. I never had Ridge.
Speaker 1: That shit was the amount of the nostalgia that made me feel happy.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I remember having a game Shark and just breaking the fuck out of the games I was playing, just completely raping the concept they meant to have in the game. Oh yeah, and being like, yay, I'm having so much fun.
Speaker 3: I would do sometimes because like I've feel like games were unfair in certain aspects, like playing Mega Man Legends and you would get this fucking automatic like RPG. It's like one of the most powerful weapons that you can equip to your Buster, but if you wanted it to be infinite, you have to play like a million or a billion Zinni or whatever it was. It was something ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck that. You just go game Shark and then have infinite money and then you just go, fucking I have it now, and now I'm just blasting everything. You just hold circle or you hold whatever you hold, you hold the you're just killing everything. Just yes, it just it.
Speaker 3: But I've already beaten it many times before, so it's like, who gives a fuck? Now now I'm just uh or I get the I get the rocket skates the in the beginning of the game, because you don't get it to way after, so now I'm fucking coasted like shit like that, you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. You don't cheat in the very beginning of the game. You don't get the game. And only if I don't really care about the game, like if it's a game that I couldn't care less about, I just want to fuck with And I had to fuck I had in the beginning of the game, shit that I should have had the game. I had max level.
Speaker 3: Now I cheated on my third one off of so technically I cheated by just running fast, like I put the speed up so I can get from before I need to point B faster.
Speaker 1: But that's it. And then the third play through cheated because I wanted to see I wanted to kill everybody and also see what happens if it was possible to uh save a raven Garb without doing any of that bullshit, right, I'm playing it again, right and you can't he like I knocked him out and he still dies. It's like I tried to like rescue him. I I like one shot and fucking it's it's so I just love doing impossible stuff or like I cheated the funk out of that game. Like it's like it's it's like genuinely ruined for me right now. I fucked up so bad. I didn't save the comb girl that's like that nose wills dad, the lady in a burning house. I didn't save her. I fucking I didn't save Manthara. I fucking I killed Carla and I was like, why don't I just kill Karlak? You have to do it? One time? I killed Carla, Like I'm just like, d this is really bad.
Speaker 2: Everyone can you can you kill everybody ultimately and have like no story And I guess I.
Speaker 1: Think you can as a darker age, yes you can't.
Speaker 3: Well, so you'll still have the story just because there's certain people. There are certain because like you're gonna end up with that artifact, uh, regardless, and you're still going to run into certain people that you cannot kill because they need to set you on the path of getting to the you know, the proper destination, so you can't.
Speaker 1: You can kill most people, which is great. You can kill every ally, there's just like the.
Speaker 2: Ones like uh like uh uh, yeah, I think I've killed.
Speaker 1: I gotta I've got to load it back up and kill them. At certain moments. You can kill everybody. Eventually, I just got to load it back up because I killed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of there was somebody that I didn't kill, but they it was. I forgot what it was. It's been too long. It's been too long, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's whatever we got. Yeah, we got other things.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the world.
Speaker 2: Insatiable snark Fiend wrote in it says, good day, long time listener, first time donor been here, been here since the Naked JK episode.
Speaker 1: That's a long ass time ago. That's uh that was like what episode two or three or something that was like really fucking early. That might have been three actually, Anyway, he says, I've listened to every episode, and a lot of them multiple times over.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with me either, that this kind of one nice good though. I think we have a fun show. Like I listened back to some of the conversations that we've we've had and I I, I do laugh at some of the ship that we say, which is nice, never kids and doesn't like anything that we do. Actually, he's he's pulled me aside at many like a middle party.
Speaker 1: That is nuts. You're terrible, you are you argue yourself.
Speaker 2: Because I've always enjoyed your stories of absurd encounters, such as Chris off handedly mentioning seeing someone dressed as a waffle fighting somebody outside of a odega for whatever that was on Halloween.
Speaker 1: I remember it.
Speaker 2: I remember distinctly. Gabby could corroborate this as well. She saw it too, So a guy in a waffle costume on stilts, I'll never forget it at three am, arguing with I think a clown. The other guy's costume was less important because the stilts were so fucking outrageous. Yeah, it was like it looked it looked like seeing something in like it looked like a video game, like it looked like look you were seeing like this, like lumbering like blood born character arguing with like some like merchant or something. It was very fucking weird, but Gabby can corroborate this. Would love if, would love it if each of you could share a story of the ridiculous interactions with strangers Please love from New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's so many. I can't even I think.
Speaker 2: I think the most recent one that I had was I think I told this on the story, this story on the show before of like when I went to the spa and this uh Asian man, this very old Asian man.
Speaker 1: I remember this.
Speaker 2: I kind of honestly, you might have to go back and like the details of that story are kind of fuzzy, so like I was the most pre whenever I told this story. Last is going to be more accurate than this time. Understand this, but like I remember just being in that locker room and I think, yeah, I was opening my locker and he was like I think he said, like they're they're trying to take things from me or something, and I was like, I don't know what that means, brother, And he's like I think, he says, are you retarded? And I go like no, and like I'm retarded, me retarded. And I was like, Okay, I gotta get out of here because I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't get naked in front of this person. I cannot get naked in front of this man like I can.
Speaker 1: She was about to take your body. He was going to body slide you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even a matter of like feeling threatened. I think it was just like I don't know. I genuinely don't know what the power dynamic is here. I don't know if I'm a threat to him, if he's a threat to me, if he if he if he touches me in any way, I'm beating him up.
Speaker 1: And then is that going to get me?
Speaker 2: Like what is is this a hate crime?
Speaker 1: Then? Like I just don't Yeah, they're quick with them. They'll they'll put a hay Cline on you quick.
Speaker 2: They retarded people. Yeah, yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That was truly bewildering. And that was like one of the first times I went to a spa too, So I was like, this is a.
Speaker 1: Terrible If I remember I remember correctly, there was a part of that story or maybe I hope I'm not getting it mixed up, but like the water was on too hot or something. Was that was that not the same guy? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think it might stream or some ship. Was that the same guy that I think it was, but it was like a separate encounter like that was earlier or later on that day or something.
Speaker 1: I vaguely remember that story and it might have been told on the ploodcast many years ago.
Speaker 2: I wish it was definitely in the last like year or two that that this happened, okay, because because I'm I, I didn't go to a spaw until like I think, like last time. Okay, But yeah, yeah, he was like screaming because the water was so hot or something, and it was so hard not to like, I was like, dude, that.
Speaker 1: Is funny, man. At least it was retarded, you know. Well, I mean, yeah, look man, I was. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he was like saying, like they're trying, they're gonna steal my money or something.
Speaker 1: Chris, Oh my god, Chris, do you remember the time we were walking We were walking down to like the bank one random time, and I mistakenly kicked the homeless person. What well? You remember that you were walking to Chasewaw Town. That happens because I was walking close to like one of the like one of the places, and I like dragged my foot kicked the homeless guy by mistake. I didn't like kick him like with intention, but I was walking and I kind of like kind of sliding my feet when I was walking, I hit a homeless guy and I freaked out. I was like, oh no, and he was like, oh I do remember this? What the that's many men years ago? Oh gee, that was like that was like twenty sixteen. Maybe no, it was twenty sixteen. You lived in Bank, so might have been so sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: It was sixteen seventeen. I don't think it was eighteen maybe eighteen early like that's that is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I do remember that they didn't hit him hit him hard because I felt like my leg shake in your defense.
Speaker 2: He it was like he was using like metal gear camo like I didn't see him either, and he was It just looked like a pile of like stuff and it didn't look like it didn't look like a person could be there, dude. They also like the tail end it looked I do remember that. That was crazy. I can't believe you did that.
Speaker 1: Man. It was funny. It was it was whoa, It was a funny happenstance. I'm sure his story was tragic.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, clearly, yes he's homeless.
Speaker 1: What if a homeless person doesn't have a tragic story.
Speaker 2: I mean, those aren't really like I would consider those like drifters more than homeless people then or like or like, I don't even know what you would call it, like because I know people who are homeless who are not like homeless people per se.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like just I know homeless people that aren't transients actually though they're like they don't have homes, but they're not like transience transient transience.
Speaker 2: Back in my day, they were just indience boy, because I know, but I know people who don't have they they don't have a domicile or they don't have like a place, but like they're fine, Like they're not like starving or anything like that. They can like but that's different from somebody like if you're sleeping on the street and with a with like a bunch of shopping bags and you're you know, they're ship all over you or something, you know what I mean, It's not that's not exactly the best situation.
Speaker 1: Likely from homeless must be a fucking wild ride. Man. That's like bad guy and that's like bad guy level three.
Speaker 2: You know, I love this interjection. Stealing from homeless people must be a bad thing. For a wild ride, wild ride, I think you just said wild right. You did not say wild ride before. I remember five wild I'm got to say wild ride. Okay, Well I can't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do it. I don't think I did.
Speaker 3: I was trying to think of a good time I met like strangers, you know, because a lot of times when you think strangers, you think it's kind of like a bad encounter or something. And I was trying to think of, like, what was something that was endearing, And the closest thing I can think of was when I was sixteen, we would hang out at the downtown Brea all the time, and there just happened to be some fucking skinheads or whatever. Didn't really notice them untill we're just about to leave, and one of them just said something I don't fucking know. I was, I'm paying attention, and then me replying like what, And then immediately that like set them off, kind of like ooh, I like I agrowed, and it's like, oh, I'm black, So it's he just started saying all this racist shit, and he was following us, and then a couple other guys showed up. We crossed the street by there's there used to be a tower records there. I don't know, it's probably a spirit Halloween now or something, and yeah, fucking they were like, let's go to the train track.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, you fucking gay.
Speaker 3: I was like, if you want to do something, just do it now or go away, And of course they just went back across street doing their hitlers and shit, and there was a bunch of strangers like there's maybe like four of.
Speaker 1: Them or something.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say a bunch, I guess there's a few. And they're like, hey, yeah, if they did anything, we would have beat the absolute piss out of them, like they said someone along the lines like that, And I was just like, oh, that's funny, like cause usually it's the opposite, right. People usually stay far away and don't want anything to do with any chaos for understandable reasons. But I guess they saw them doing all the racist shit, and it was just cool to see like people willing to beat, Like I guess when you have the opportunity to beat the fuck out of Nazis and like, so they were kind of like hoping something.
Speaker 1: Popped off like that. And then that's when Nazis had the proper like you know, social credit score they did, you know back then, and now social credit is like very different where it's like see somebody finding a nots and you'll be like, well, he just had to do he wanted to debate. He's having a simple debate. Roman. It's a word in. It's just a word in a gesture, dude, Like, what's what's up with that? Do you know what Joj just taught me yesterday? I can't fucking believe this? Did she did she say that you? No, no, no, you know I was thinking of the because you know, like, oh, they're just doing Roman salutes or whatever, and she was like, heyo, did you know that Roman salutes? It's not even real. It's like it's the fucking it's completely than I didn't know that, dude, because you just like so and some people they saw that painting and they made a fucking movie like in the thirties or something, and then they started doing the Roman salute in that movie. And because of that, because of Hollywood, essentially everyone just thinks that that's what they did, and there's no actual incredible information in history of them doing it, And I'm like, how the fuck did I not know about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how I learned, because I think I learned that because like, when I heard it being referred to as the Roman salute, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Roman, No, what are you talking? Like what is that?
Speaker 2: Even like there's no there's no examples of this that I could remember from history, like from what from when I learned about it?
Speaker 1: So I was like, what the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 2: I've never heard it referred to. I have never heard of this referred to as a Roman salute in my life until this day. And so I was looking it up. I was looking looking around at it, and I think I saw that I didn't really make much of it because I was like, Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I've seen it enough in media to where I just like, Okay, yeah, I guess they did that. But then when I think of, like, say, my some of my favorite media that I paid attention to, they did not do it or and yes, in history, I had not heard about that, so it should be obvious.
Speaker 1: But fucking Hollywood can really fuck you up, man, Like, really just have people accept shit when it didn't even happen. I was like, wow, that was interesting. Just literally last night. I just learned that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when when it's like when people are convinced that Indians are that small and they can fit in your cover? Which ones the Native Americans can't call them that anymore?
Speaker 1: Chris, Yeah, they're Native Americans.
Speaker 2: Well, the movie is not called The Native American in the.
Speaker 1: Coverage because it wasn't made by a wokie. That's what I like.
Speaker 2: That is pretty fun. The first people in the cover, the first.
Speaker 1: Is so stupid. You met an average some of them, some of them call themselves that man I want to meet. I want to meet it Aboriginal, like I want I want to read. Definitely, they're just tan like like, hey, what's up about you? What's going on? Have you ever have you ever met a Native? Have you ever met met a native Southern like Southeast Asian person Southeast? Yeah, like an actual one, because you know how like there's the ones that are like in the Philippines but they're clearly Chinese people, but they're like they're like, I'm Filipino, but it's like your blood you're well Philip, you're saying like they immigrated from China to the Philippines. Any of them on islands came from the mainland and then came, well, yeah, I know that, but have you? But like, there are native I met like native Filipino people that are like not Filipino. Uh, what is it called native?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where's crazy? Which agents take place? Again? It takes place crazy Asians takes place. It takes place in times Singapore, Singapore. I met a native Singaporean. He's like, he looks nothing like all the Singaporeans. I saw that all my life. And he said, yeah, because a lot of them are like of Chinese descent. I'm like from Singapore, That's why I look like a gold human being. And I'm like, he looked like Adam Morlocke. It was hilarious, Like you're looking sick. He's like meeting Australians, right, and then you meet an Aboriginal You're like, you don't look like what I've been told people from your place look like at all? What the hell is that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I've seen some pretty you know, well motherfuckers that they embraced the like the tribal like culture, and so they're they're out in the hot sun all day and they're incredibly dark, but they have their hair is interesting. Their hair reminds me of Ethiopians, you know where, Like it's like the mixture of north and and and sub.
Speaker 1: Is all right, okay, let's go to little Ethiopia. I want to go Why? All right? Why that is so crazy? Not respectful, but it's why would I go there? It's like pure disrespectful, like how it was it was no venom on it though it was like no venom on. It was like, why would I go there?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What for purpose? The culture eat some of their food? Why? Okay? No, move on? Like why like why should I do that? Would I do?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Where did I eat that? Why? Mister mister witt mister wittle Willy wrote in Mister whittle Willy, he says, hello, ship of the Edge of Human Understanding, long time listener, first time homeless, Welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: Keep forgetting that our fans are homeless.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought I started caring for a second.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, well, I mean he could. I mean it would be a startlingly irresponsible use of his money. But if he was truly homeless. But I once saw two homeless men sixty nine ing besides a staples in a bush, not at all hitting, not at all hidden from the highway. May I add, well, what are you worried somebody's gonna see you being embarrassing when you're home?
Speaker 1: Like, what's like?
Speaker 2: This is always what's funnybout? It's like, aren't they embarrassed? It's like they don't have anything, they don't have anything to be like, what do you mean, of course not, they're gonna jerk off in the street.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna jerk off in the street. I'm gonna. I would do it if I didn't if I didn't care, if I didn't give a shit, if I had nothing holding me down, if I had no family to think about, you know, I'd be jerking off everywhere. Yeah, family's a Hindu evolution.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, that's exactly what I was saying. But he said, so, what is the wildest thing you've personally witnessed a holmost person, a homeless person doing The one that I think of immediately is something that's like kind of reason And I remember as in an uber and like we hit like a light and then I look over to the right and it was like downtown La proper and I saw somebody kind of like so there was like at discarded mattress. I'm pretty sure it had bugs written on it or something like like the one that from back on our street where it was like clearly contaminated mattress. And then I saw like it was someone was moving around on it, and I was like, what the fuck or in it or something. I was like, what the fuck is going on? I thought like maybe like animals had gotten into the mattress, and there was a guy in the mattress, like he had cut himself into the mattress somehow and was like kind of like just in it and just like wiggling around, And I was like, that is kind of an amazing thing to see. You've never gone mattress diving, Chris No, I never gotte mattress.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen homeless people have like a homeless turf war before. What do you mean? Like me, me and my friend Jalen one of our other friends went to uh we went to New York and we were like we were in Yonkers, like spend a night hanging out with our friend and it was just a series of like wild events where he went to a bar. My friend got like cock blocked like in a fucking movie. There was a fire on the side of the freeway, and then we saw two homeless guys fighting and one guy busted a bottle over the dude's head and our friend had to go like it was like a terrif wi. It was like multiple homeless people like going like small separate scrimmishes, and then one of them my friends broke up and I was like, you should probably really not touch those guys. That's great in Yonkers because that's one of my friends. It was was white planes. Technically it was white.
Speaker 2: Plains, all right, that's also weird, but like, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: We were just because one of our friends lived there at the time. It was insane. It was a wild occurrence, and I was like, this is really cool.
Speaker 2: There's a place called White Plains by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, white plans. It's a it's a plain place where all the white spots and there's a road like that in New York. You guys ever seen a home, Yeah, I have seen that. Different. It's different. You don't. You don't get used to because you don't. You don't.
Speaker 2: I saw that, and I saw that in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know why you're in Dallas watching homeless people.
Speaker 2: Ship a sacred We did a sacred live show in Dallas. I was hunting or was it Dallas or Houston? No, Houston, Sorry, it was in Houston. It was a Sacred Symbols live show in Houston.
Speaker 1: Shittyay, So I got shipped on a manhole. Oh wow, just like like like good about it? Oh, on a manhole the cover on not in, not in like onto the metal of the cover in time. Damn.
Speaker 2: Now I think it was just it was simply too heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, that's one thing you can never get used to, man, uh, because you don't know, only see adult shitting. It's just not a thing. You see baby shit and then that's it. And this was seeing full grown humans like shitting or like what the like what is this? And Uh, there's a in La where I used to live when I lived in South Central close to uh one of my favorite chicken joints, which made me not really want to go there anymore. Uh, it's just a church's you know, like it's still pretty popular brand, but like, yeah, just.
Speaker 2: The crazy almost lady.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, there's little small bushes small like there, I'm talking about like two foot bushes and she's just shitting and them and I'm like, come on, bitch, like you just go behind the behind the building is fine.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, I desire an audience, right, and it just really it it it is. I was just like, damn, I was like, I don't want to eat my food right now. So that's just kind of how that. Yeah, that shit does happen. See people, shit like makes me not hungry and it makes me upset. So I'm like, god, damn it, I really wanted to eat and now I'm just gonna feel bad for a little bit. Thanks.
Speaker 2: He suck, all right, Let's Charlie Charlie. Charlie Kirk got treated with with the Last of Us two style next shot. Rode In says, this is mainly a question for Sweener. This year has been fucking crazy for rap music, and I was wondering what is the album of the year is so far? Personally the new j I.
Speaker 1: D Album and Clips album are my favorites, but still need to listen to the new Little Sims and Tyler albums at full I don't know anything about what's going on. Oh man, it's been a good year. Little Sims album is Fantastic Clips's album is a very good return to classic hip hop. But my favorite album is gonna have to go to Alfredo Too by Alchemists Freddy Gibbs Man. I think they are just so good. Freddy Gibbs is one of the most talented rappers currently alive. Alchemists is the best producer. I don't care anybody says. I don't give anybody says. Anyone could argue that there's freaking metro booming. People could argue that it's fucking what's his name Mustard. I think they're dumb and stupid. The best producer is Alchemist. I don't give a fuck. And then knowledge shut up, niggu you shut up, you shut up, you dumb bitch, you dumb ass. Fucking die, you fucking die, fall a hole and die. I gotta say it kind of for the same reason.
Speaker 3: Not well, I guess it's for different reasons, but similar reasons as far as like just surprising a breath of fresh air Clips like being back cool, unexpected, maybe needed, uh like kind of in I was thinking of like Expedition thirty three and why like that's I still consider it my game of the year, or as far as like breath of fresh air, and I feel like it was kind of needed, kind of a thing. Maybe it's you can still argue on like whether it's the best or not or whatever like that, but those those would be like for those similar reasons where it's like kind of importance to the moment.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you reading? No, I was looking for the next question. Clips album is all based. That's why I think it's so funny. It's a haters album. I think I think people need to be on modern hip hop music. It's like this boomer shit, but they're really good. I am okay with that because I've just never I've I've I'm up two minds where I'm like, hey to reach their own but also a lot of there's a lot of ship out there that is so fucking bad, and you can't convince me otherwise as a musician that knows how to play instruments, you can't fucking trick me into thinking some ship that I'm listening to is fucking actual talent instead of people being on a lot of drugs just just doing ship. I think there's a lot of maid, but I think that's always been the case. I think there's just more made. Now there's more music, it's more, it's more, it's more readily available. Almost anyone can make an album, dude, like you know. But I think the problem is that I think I think the people that have been I think people that have been praised and deified as the best artists are not that good. I think that's a huge problem because the's a lot of talent that it's not being observed.
Speaker 2: I'm changing, he's changing my album of the year to uh Dave once. Yeah, mine is whatever a toom McDonald is putting out whatever McDonald?
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 2: I don't even care what it is. I don't even care that I've I've not heard it. Whatever it is, it's the best music I ever think he's.
Speaker 1: Put out Like a rip Charlie song.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: I bet.
Speaker 2: I bet it's a spoken word fucking I bet it's like, uh like a Paul Walker type, you know, like.
Speaker 1: It didn't rosean state the inward in the song he was in.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe I mean that sounds like what didn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: Today or yesterday? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like, oh yeah, after the kibble thing happened, she was like, can you imagine if it could you imagine if if an administration put pressure to fire comedian that they that they didn't like, and it's like you got fired in twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighteen when Trump was president and the administration didn't buy your own catch for you, bitch your cast, buy your own cast like you like. I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: First of all, Obama wasn't wasn't president that Trump was. So if if an administra, if the administration could get you fired and did it was Trump, which no, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: And Obama doesn't care. Obama doesn't give a fuck about Roseanne.
Speaker 3: Why would he give a fuck about Roseanne? You think Obama watching? Obama just watched sports? And what else did he think?
Speaker 1: Think he did? He just bombed people and watched sports like this? He did? He let's he watched? He watched sports?
Speaker 2: Uh maybe in living color and then played like Bomberman Living Bomberman and Ace Combat and was the.
Speaker 1: Next bomber min I love planes. Hurry up, I'm getting I have to Bamba might have to go, Obama, I have to bomb some japaneses.
Speaker 2: That won't make a new bomber man say, I think the Japanese had the right idea when they made planes dangerous.
Speaker 1: You know, my name is Obama for Obama Obama. I love that. It's crazy. My name is Barack because I'm a I'm I'm about to barock your world with you dropped the Obama on me. Baby. Let me be clear by making you dead. Let me make you clear, Let me make you. Let me tear you asunder until you're completely see through. I'm fitting the sunder these brown motherfuckers. I don't know whatever what the question was a sunder? I don't know sundering. I think it means to burn and break apart, break down or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jewels Adventures, and he says Christ in episode three fifty five, you can see a little brown can you show it? I'm I'm acoustic and I like being nosy. Yeah, I mean it's a brown Jackson.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's fucking it's a very it's a very.
Speaker 2: Very normal guitar.
Speaker 1: Like, brother, you fucking you jacked me. What do you mean I bought that guitar first? Did you really? That is so crazy? That is insane. Yes, I bought I bought that guitar years ago. Let me grab it hold On.
Speaker 2: It is weird as fuck that we have. This is the second time we've bought the same guitar completely independently.
Speaker 1: Woway Boys, little gay boy guitar, buying a little queer look at you, guys.
Speaker 2: Because I had a black checkter.
Speaker 1: I still do.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's at home.
Speaker 3: I remember something. I was like, there was something else that that like happened, but I forgot. But the Jackson one, I was like, all right now to me, it's a very good guitar. I was like five hundred bucks, four hundred whatever it was. But like, I really like Jackson pickups, and so I bought a two Jackson's hold on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like, I genuinely like the I like wood fin finish on things. Like I don't know, I don't know what it is like there's something about it like I like that. It's like, I don't know, it feels it feels I don't know, it feels like mature.
Speaker 1: For some reason.
Speaker 2: It's very dumb, but I'll just grab it horn. But I gotta I want to actually funk around with this.
Speaker 1: I want to put like I want to.
Speaker 2: I gotta get into like pedals and ship. But I'm just like I don't have time. But yeah, it's nothing crazy. I don't really have any souped up guitars. And the craziest guitar I have is probably that's actually so crazy and it's insane, that's hysterical that we is literally the exact same fucking guitar. Yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't tell if like maybe like my contrast is just kind.
Speaker 1: Of mine's all fucked up played to death that I actually it is both of Uh.
Speaker 3: I wore out the uh about the for the my brain's not working right now, both both of them. I wore them out. So I have to fucking like basically, IM gonna get my guitar tuned up, take it and have some people replace the things and kind of because I almost never do the maintenance on it that you should do because of your intonation starts to fuck up because of like the elements and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have I retune it and that's it. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I have changed.
Speaker 2: And I read my songs with this my acoustic my acoustic guitar, which by the way, that's something I actually should show on camera because it's it's shattered to pieces. But like I still play it. I haven't changed those strings, and I think for three four years they probably sound very muddy. Dude, it's I'm waiting for the day they all lash out and cut my hand off while I'm playing m but like this, get hard, let me, let me, let me go. It is funny. How how ruined this guitar?
Speaker 1: Grab your guitar? King? Soon? You got a guitar. I don't don't what else we got. I'm gonna give you one of mine. Oh, you gotta name him. This is slut. Oh, what the hell do you do? What did you? How did you break that? Hey, I can't hear you. Hold on, hold on? Can you hear them? We can't hear you. You're you're breaking up? Check your check your.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: I can hear you perfectly. What the fun was that? I don't know. I guess you'll hear them about whatever.
Speaker 2: It picks up in there, picks up in the the our local audio. But like so, I was playing uh in my room, and sometimes I'll put it like dude, like it's it's insane, but I uh, sometimes I'll just forget where it is. And it was under a bunch of covers because I was like doing laundry and then I it was at the end of a long day and I was like, oh my god. And then I jumped into bed and I basically like landed on top of it, and I heard a crunch and I was like no, And so this is just completely fucked. And it's been falling apart ever since.
Speaker 1: But it's still.
Speaker 2: It's still like functions. So like I guess, like I don't know, Yeah, it probably sounds pretty different, but like not like it's not ruined per se. I don't know if I would record a song with it. But I bought my first good for noodling and figuring and writing and stuff.
Speaker 1: I bought my first Dude, I really am having problems with memory right now. Look at him.
Speaker 2: He hasn't taken alphab brands.
Speaker 1: Problem freid, Oh my god, what's wrong with me? Fret?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think it's uh, let me make sure. Oh my god, what is going on? He is he does remember?
Speaker 2: He doesn't remember his name. Guys, everybody in the audience, everybody typed Derek.
Speaker 1: Derek. No, No, I can't believe I can't remember this name right now. Uh, He's beyond help. It's all over now, It's well it's oh my god, I can't believe anyway, what I was trying to know. What I was trying to say is, yeah, I will go to sleep, I will get some sleep after. But this guitar the for to add a more natural position. Can you see the frets that they're uh they're they're tilted. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: There's a word for it in my brain, can't remember it, but it's, uh, it's actually this is my Ris guitar like that, and it's cool because you just because you're you're you naturally bind, right you don't, yeah, more comfortable. It's it's so it's a pretty cool, uh investment to like have just one like.
Speaker 1: Just that's kind of cool. Yeah, I can't. Somebody right now that's a guitarist is like, it's this you fucking dumb knit you know, you dumb black person that plays instruments not as good as me. Way because you're.
Speaker 2: Because you're black. By the way, I fan fan Fredded fan Fredded.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah I could say that, fred fred Berger. I'm gonna yeah anyway, like that's that's it. Like that turned into a bigger I just I just realized, like I hadn't, like, sorry, I just had Sorry, I just had to put that out there. Okay, go ahead, Okay, but that's it. Yeah, it's nothing special.
Speaker 2: Holding in my piss all day so I can shoot Kidney Stones fire uh and it cuts off off. But like whatever, say, hello, Blue album, Pinkerton and Ratitude.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's crazy. Is are those? These are all?
Speaker 2: Those are Weezer albums, right, and they're the worst ones, as I understand.
Speaker 1: I ain't the Blue I know.
Speaker 2: I well, yeah, Blue is the wait, Blue is the good of the mecca. Pinkerton I think people have a problem with and Ratitude is the worst.
Speaker 1: I don't like being called a Pinkerton kind of setched me. They killed Arthur.
Speaker 2: I somehow haven't really I somehow haven't actually listened to Weezer really me neither.
Speaker 1: I've heard them, because you know, they're they're like one of the most popular bands on the planet.
Speaker 2: But I've heard some songs by them, obviously, But like, I don't think I've ever sat and been like I'm gonna listen to this Weezer album. I've never done it.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, I would take you as a Weezer fan, so, yeah, you have a build of a Weezer fan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Weezer phenotype, you do, like physically physically, Like if you like Weezer, would be like, I really appreciate you, but I listen to you, like, are you sure?
Speaker 1: It always it always except physical? I hate Weezer, like the fucking dog person and no pilical I am a wolf.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, this is a classic is a classic video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the way people make fun of that person at that time was crazy because they weren't even bothering anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, they were just it's different. It's silly, you know, it's it's I don't think there's anything wrong with laughing at it, but I think that the seriousness by which people took it where it's just like this is.
Speaker 1: This is a threat to American civil and maybe we're very unkind to that fella.
Speaker 2: Well it's a dog, so whatever, if he's truly a dog, then you know, doesn't matter. With the with the concern with the concerningly Nazist trend that culture seen to be on as of late this I love this question. It's not out of the question that movie studios will we get to write this way by making unwoke remakes of popular film.
Speaker 1: No, that's crazy. The concept of this is hysterical.
Speaker 2: If there were, if if this were to happen, what movies would you think would be the funniest if turned unwoke, such as an all white remake of Black Panther oring Glorious Bastards where.
Speaker 1: They all buy twenty minutes in and the movie Glorious that was gonna be my thing, say it was gonna call the bastards, Yeah, fucking fucking American bastards, and then they just get shot. Just they just they're just murdering Jewish people. Film that was good, all right, on to the next meeting and then they fucking he finishes the meeting, nothing happens, gets a nice meal like yeah, a fucking pulp fiction where when they show up to uh, I forgot a dude's house and you know, talking about the dead hard hour storage, right.
Speaker 3: And it's just that though, he just keeps saying the filard and then berating them for forty minutes and the movie ends.
Speaker 1: It's Django, but the movie is just Django getting lynched, Jangle lost, mister mister Candy kills Jo who leads the whole thing. Dude. That'd be an interesting film because that character is interesting, but also like, I don't know if I can watch a whole movie about a racist Yeah, and then the plot resolves and they're still just as racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Captain America. But it ends with uh uh Nick Fury, who is still Sam Jackson coming to him and is like, I'm putting together comes join my team, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, absolutely not, I would never work with you. She's like, I can't talk to you. I can't talk to you in public.
Speaker 2: But also he doesn't fight Red Skull because he thinks Red Skull has uh, it's just it's just his opinion, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he admires read Bulls Red School's opinions, and he's protecting another First Amendment even though he doesn't live in America.
Speaker 1: You know, that would be that would be a really interesting. Look. I look, I look, I understand that where the world's going right now, we can't have that. But when cap was a part of Hydra, it was really cool. Oh, I see what you're saying, but we can't have that right now. Unfortunately, that was a big deal.
Speaker 3: I missed like comic book stuff like that, where it kind of it transcended the comic book world and people on the outside are like, what happened now? That was one of those things when it was like that was the last one I felt. It was like a hal Hydra hal Hydra and motherfuckers were like say what now? And I remember that ship like being everywhere, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's kind of cool. People are really mad about it, and I was like, did you guys read the comic? It's actually really cool, you know. That's why everybody reads anything. That's like, that's why they were the greater story. It was revealed and was kind of lame with the story that preceded it was fucking firect Empire was dope. People are like Captain America's HydroD. That's crazy, and it's like, yeah, man, dude, it is real.
Speaker 2: It really is crazy people. I really think because most media that people interact with now is not words, you know what I mean, Like people have lost the ability to like really actually understand what reading is like genuinely, because like I think there's like fewer magazines, there's fewer like it's it's there's few like people aren't reading as much. It's really all about like movies and like it's just all like visual I guess visual vocal people telling yeah, yeah, and now it's just like people just don't know how to read anything. I think said, dude, somebody said somebody got really fun. There's there's some people who got like really mad at my thoughts and prayers thing that were like and by the way, it's like it's you visit their profiles and it's like, oh, this is so fun, like I'm so glad that this guy is upset. But they're like, yeah, Chris is crazy. He thinks of Charlie Kirk is masade.
Speaker 1: However, being like.
Speaker 2: When did I say this? What I had to digress myself, like is that a joke that I would have made? And I'm like, no, I don't think so, it's not funny enough.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: There's nothing. There's not a joke there. How do you I remembered it was like, oh, it's because I thought that. I thought before the shooter got caught, like there was a potential possibility that it could have been like it, because I just couldn't believe that like some random fucking loser could just escape like the mad.
Speaker 1: Then I thought about like, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I guess I guess they thought I was talking about the Charlie Kirk instead of the guy who shot him.
Speaker 1: Oh they knew.
Speaker 2: But see I'm sorry you still which is which?
Speaker 1: But is stupid? Yeah, we didn't conform.
Speaker 3: It's like, even let's just say, for the sake of argument, you misspoke, Chris, let's disable to take even if you misspoke, a person on the level would understand, oh, he must.
Speaker 1: Be talking about the shooter.
Speaker 2: And like even if you, dude, I've noticed that where like people will misspeak and it's clear, like you hear people misspeak all the time, and you and you just kind of like intrinsically understand what it is they're trying to say, and you make the corrections in your head and just just just to have a good, fair conversation. People don't know how to do that anymore, Like they just they it's like, oh you said this, I'm like, well, no, I'm sorry, miss clearly because because the whole premise of this conversation hinges on the hinges on the premise that I met this. Why would I say this if I if it wasn't a mistake, Like what are we doing? But like it really is like a lost skill, like people don't know how to do it or like they take it so literally that it's it's not even it's not even a thought that crosses their mind that people can even misspeak. That is it's weird.
Speaker 1: That's like crazy. It's because of the fact that's like we It's like arguing arguing has become like it's not about like debating, but arguing. So people to speak faster and louder are more right than people that are actually right, speaking.
Speaker 3: Trying to find a god, to try to find some sort of gotcha, even though, like you said, it was someone misspoke and that's somehow was a gotcha.
Speaker 1: It's like pro co on, we made a mistake. It's like you were having a conversation. You can't talk in public. What do you mean you can't even speak in public? Got that type of stuff. It's it's bad. I think it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got a good idea for an unwoke movie. I want the Passion of Christ. But it's all it's him basically saying ship that Jesus never said, so like, oh uh, only the rich can get to heavy and uh, the poor do not need your help, do not feed, do not be kind to your neighbor, that's weakness and social.
Speaker 1: You will not be kind to your neighbor Pasco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's crucified. And then it's going to be I guess it'll be like what like black people doing it?
Speaker 1: Somehow, black people will be doing it. They'll have bones on their noses and ship. He keeps saying, I love Israel as are killing him. I love israel I, Love israel I, Love Israel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on the cross sake. I love israel I, Love israel I, love israel I love. Forgive them, forgive them God, they do.
Speaker 1: Give them a country.
Speaker 2: Forgive them, father. They know not how cool it is.
Speaker 1: Give them a country, father, please. They deserve a country so bad. Give them a country. Give them a country that's not located where the country should be. Give them a country that's there. Don't put it in Sweden, don't put it in Germany. Don't put it in South America. Put it in right right in Palestine, edgut right.
Speaker 4: There, edgy Christ Christ cool and king guy helping That homeless guy's gay.
Speaker 1: He's gay. You know what I look, I gave him calm and friend of mine. That's crazy. That base jes is so based God. I love Jesus. Man, he's so fucking cool. Dude.
Speaker 2: Me and my friends used to get high and we would like we would just improv at each other, and like we we came up with we came with this whole infomercial about like a or not an infomercial, but like a like a like a new show about teen Jesus. Alright, Like it's just because you never see like you only hear about him moon he's a baby. Anybody's about to die basically because all those years are gone. They're not they're just all yeah, they're completely gone. So like all the all the chapters of him smoking weed are gone. The uh and and we it would be like a huge joke. It's like coming this this Sunday Teen Jesus. But like apparently like in the last year that like my friends sent me, like they did this sketch on a show. How fucking stupid are we? I'm just like, damn it. Yeah, it is a good idea. Why is it that that happened? Like I feel like that happens a lot where like ideas that are good or like at least good enough to make it on TV or like make it somewhere like that are worth doing a lot of people are like, it's too stupid. We think that's funny, but no one else thinks that's funny. And then like Rob Lowe is doing it on TV and you're like, what the fuck is this? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's weird to think about how much of it he gets left on the kitchen floor, or like genuinely funny.
Speaker 2: Ship the cutting, the cuting before you you mean.
Speaker 1: I think cutting move before. Yeah, that's what I meant. I understood what you said, spoke. I just know what you mean, right, Yeah, you know why. You know, we're literate. That's why we have we have conversation literacy.
Speaker 2: Somebody in the comments is like, you said, kitchen floor idiots.
Speaker 1: I mean for real. I I don't check the comments very often. Every once in a while there is something like, bro, it's not that serious, guys, it's fucking This is a dumb, fucking podcast. This is one of the dumbest podcasts. Fucking you can probably something. That's the I think that's the thing. It's the difference between people that don't understand how scripted things work, because if you're reading a script that you're messing up. He's like Oh, that's kind of a problem, but that's still human. People mess up speaking, but when things are free flown, people are kind of like, are you messed up? And it's like, well, yeah, I'm talking. Yeah, duh. I think those people are talking a lot too.
Speaker 3: We're talking branded with something I don't know that dislike something that like lets you know that they don't have that like comprehension, and it should show.
Speaker 1: It needs to show on their forehead. They like they can't.
Speaker 3: They're like, hey, watch out for this guy. You know, he's gonna take all your ship. Everything you say at all times literal, and so we brand him with the Okay, well, I don't want to be mean, but I guess they already have the the the autism puzzle.
Speaker 1: For that, you know what I mean? Oh yeah, there's a puzzle, well, like the symbol, you know, the autism symbol.
Speaker 2: No, you've never had sonics face, You've never seen that.
Speaker 1: You've never seen the piece before? No, yes, you had all I know. I was like, what you mean, it's on my bed right now. Look really closer to my mirror. You can see that's a badass dude. If they have that, actually, that should be your first tattoo. CA, that's a good Uh. Be careful with me. What's so Unfortunately, I'm very not auto sting, which makes me sad. I wish I was. It would explain a lot about me. It would make things simple. You've been tested for autism. I got touched when I was sixteen by the time, and they would definitely know if I had it, you know, unless I was a masking masterfully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's possible.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could. Just Also, I'm just stupid. It's got a jackass. That's it. All right?
Speaker 2: Well, Sandwich here, we're gonna this is the last one, and then we'll we'll get we'll get into the name Sandwich Road, and he says, Howdie Boys formally fired listener here with a short anecdote and question. Some of the topics on this podcast recently reminded me of this kid I knew in middle school who I hung out with because his parents were rich. The only thing I remember about him, like you admit that that's the only reason. It's the prime reason why he hung out with him. The only thing I remember about him from the years I knew him was that if I went to his house, he would almost certainly be playing one of his two favorite games, Mass Effect two or tacking the Power of Juju.
Speaker 1: That is a crazy double that's a crazy double feature. Dude, that is a full circle person. Though, That is a full circle person. That's anything on the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Actually, I would trust that person more than somebody who's read every book, you know, Like, I think that's a more well rameded event.
Speaker 1: That's undest argument.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect argument. Just like if you've read, if.
Speaker 1: You've read every book, you've probably read a lot of fucked up things to right exactly, So like you probably but a lot of good things also.
Speaker 2: Sure, but like you've also gotta you gotta you've you've read a lot of bill O'Reilly killing x y Z books and and and you know you've read uh, you know iron O Rand. Like this guy didn't read iron Ran. He just played Masic two in The Power.
Speaker 1: To Red, like the Color Purple and the Giving Tree and like what we took the wrong messages? That's crazy. Yeah, why don't the bitch just run away watching you read the Color Purple? Being like just run away the fuck? Don't be a black don't be a black woman, duh. They gets at the end of the of my men, and you're, yeah, would have killed this retard to But anyway, so he says, so he's playing his two favorite games, and even as a kid, I was confused by this dichotomy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this leads me to my question, what's a better? What's a better?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What are you saying? What's a Oh? What's better A good chicken sandwich or.
Speaker 1: A good burger? I'm chicken sandwich, man. I think I might go a chicken sandwich too, to be honest with you, No, well.
Speaker 3: No, what's better, like like the best version of a chicken sandwich versus the best burger. Okay, that's a that's a that's a good one. I definitely gotta go with a good spicy chicken, like if it's just the right amount of spice, not fucking that Nashville hot ship, dude, I do. I can't fuck with Nashville hot spices.
Speaker 1: That just sucks. But like Southern Southwest spices or like Cajun spices on a fucking chicken sandwich. God damn. And I gotta say, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to give this place any flours, not necessarily, but the the it's like perfected the chicken. The spicy chicken at Chick fil A. The flavor is phenomenal, Like it's I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea, dude, It's Chick fil A is really fucking good. They fucking knocked out of the park. Man. I hate it's like the It's like the whitest fucking bullshit like brand that are like, oh, we hate gays, We're gonna clothes on Sunday. But I'm like, damn, they make a god damn good chicken. They make good chickens. Away, dude, I feel like biggots make the best food in general, honestly. Honestly, I feel like I feel like biggo than Americans make. I really don't think. I I look, I come from a place where I've come from a lot of ethnic I was around a lot of ethnic groups, right, so I was able to have a lot of different that's crazy, a lot of different cuisines growing up, and people have always been like Italian food is like the best food. I really do not. I think Italian food is delicious. I think pizza and like fdcini alfredo are really good. You know, it's a funny thing. Those are two very American things though, No, no, no, I no, I think I think they're I think they're very good. I think well tai in American food is probably better than the time for genus, like like chicken bowl and ese is very good as well too, Like there's a lot of really good at time foods. But I really don't I think European foods get a lot of well only a time, because there's not really any other European dis you can really think of most of the time. I think they get a lot of neck and they're not as good as like I really think Indian food or like Caribbean food knocked them out, like not even.
Speaker 3: A child sounds heavy on the spices, man, because like the traditional European food across the board, because I've tasted many of it, going to a handful of different countries and let me try the best thing they have they have to offer, and there's always lacking salt, They're always lacking something. They're very light in their seasoning. That sometimes people go to Italy and they're like I want to try the best pasta dishes and all this, this and that, and're like, oh shit, this ain't this is fun. Like this ain't fucking the average. Like, first of all, Alfredo ain't even a thing over there. This is like that's like, you know you.
Speaker 1: Can make that cream right, yeah, Alfredo's like in Italy, Alfredo's like if you ask for Alfredo's asking, what the fuck are you saying? Go me to beat off into the fucking food. I mean I could do it in school. See, I can do it. But the pizza is kind of iffy too. It's like, no, Italian pizza is delicious, but it's not the same, very different, and I like pizza way better. I do like it more. There's nothing better than a New York like It's it's a New York Slice destroys Italian pizza to me, I'm sorry, it's like whatever I've had him to be replicated Italian pizza. I'm like, this is it feels like I'm eating a Panera bread or something. I'm sorry, it just feels like that to me. I'm about to say something that's gonna get my Caribbean card. You want to hear this. I like, I like pizza more and I like beef patties and I actually do Derek, can you give me a quick favorite when when this it says like dick or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wanted you to say, like when he holds his hand his herd just ended him saying I like dick, and and that's it being a being?
Speaker 1: What is wrong.
Speaker 2: Being retarded and being gay?
Speaker 1: You are? You are a pissed drenched human, right you are? You are trash?
Speaker 2: Have you ever pissed yourself?
Speaker 1: Like truly like pistol? Like my pants are just pretty fucking drenched or what do you mean? No, no, no, you you pissed your pants wet? Yeah, I like I got close to drink. When I was a kid, I couldn't work those like button pants. You know, you like just your panic, you were trapped.
Speaker 3: I was used to having the button they snapped the button snapped pants as a kid, and then I used these button ones and I just couldn't get it loose.
Speaker 1: And then I eventually pissed myself. And the funny thing is I tried to play it off. I was in elementary school, like, uh, I tried to play it off and away. Yeah, I was at school and uh, I took a bunch of water and I splashed it on my pants. And I try to play it off, like I don't remember what I said, but like it was, I was like, bro, I just gotta go to the office and get some pants. I got my stepsister showed up, got me some new pants. Yeah, obviously, dude, it's crazy. Look at this warm Look at this warm fucking water. I fell into the sink when I'm not remember what I tried to say, you know, whatever it was, What could I have said? I don't know. Literally literally literally, god thee my cousin, Lily's cousin who I watch like I'm very close to her and her kids. They make him wear stretching pants just so that doesn't happen. Literally, that's genius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what everybody did the meme when I kept his God, buddy, no, I remember, I really had like I was. I remember it was winter and I was going home. I was on the school bus, and I was I was always one of I was like one of the last people to get picked up and when the and one of the first people to get dropped off, basically because my school was like my school was right next to my house, so like it was really quick. So I almost never used the bathroom at school because I was like, ah, like maybe you're ing lunch early in the day. But like, if I made it the whole day, I'm waiting till I get home. It's not gonna be that long, await. And I remember I left my keys at home and I had to pee and I was like, oh, God, damn it. And I ran to the front door. It wasn't opened, and I was like it was like it was right there, and I was like, God, damn it. No, no, no, And then I ran around to the back and tried every sliding glass door and I got to the last one and it wouldn't open. And then I just had to sit there and be like it's over. It's over, It's over. And then it's just like I just stood there and just pissed myself.
Speaker 1: I was like, how over you?
Speaker 2: This is like this is maybe early, this is maybe ninth grade. There was it was winter. There's no coverage, there was no there was no coverage for it to happen.
Speaker 1: I have. That's I couldn't do. That's too old. I've passed.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not too old. It happens. That's I'm not saying too that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why I just I just like, you know, whatever, I just I just throw.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I told you the story. There one time where I was like, you know where I live, Remember the giant field from the lower part of where I lived. Sure, yeah, whatever, there's a giant field. We used to play football like that. One time we played, we played until like it was literally getting dark. You're playing like ultimate frisbee football, volleyball. We played like a ton of bullshit and I had to use the bathroom the whole time. Literally during football, I was not letting anyone get near me because I like, if I get tackled, what, I'm gonna ship my pants right now. So I was like I was playing out of my mind. That's the best, one of my best moments of playing football ever. But cracked the code. I was like, I got to ship myself and I'm fucking nice. Did not work when I actually played football for my team, but so I remember we were going home and I had to get home. My friend was like, hey, it was like, he's like, you have use bat. I know you live pretty far because I lived like maybe another half mile away, and I remember like trying. I was like, nah, man, I'm good, I'm good. I just went home I always feel weird about shooting on people's houses. I feel like shooting is like a very intimate process in my mind, so like being completely alone when I do it. So I didn't do it. I remember I walked to the there was a clubhouse. You hat, like this fucking development house thing. There's like a clubhouse. You can go inside. Now you can utilize the facilities there. But then I just put like the fucking colde on it because the kids went there and did so stupid. They're like, we can't have it as open to the kids, so you put a code on it. So I remember getting there and it was closed, and I was like, oh my god, I have to get home fast i can. And I tried to run home, shat the fuck out of my chat my pants something fierce, to the point that I had to hold it so it would it dressed like it was. It was like really bad. I shat christ. It was just ran as fast as you can and shat and then it was in a clean ship. Naked doesn't make it run. I lived in a development. That's why if I was running like that, someone would have saw me. Was a young black man streaking through the area. I was one of maybe four black teenagers there. They would have shut my pants. I remember. I remember I got home. I opened my door. My Grandma's like, what happens? Like nothing, grandma and I went upstairs. I went up stairs. No, I didn't upstairs. I freaking I took my pants off, threw them away and just cleaned myself off upstairs. And she was like, why are your pants at the trash kes and he's a brand new device, and I was like, don't touch those pants. Gone, God, they're there right there. She can see them, and they're God. I shot the fuck out of my pants. That was such a I was so mad, but I was like, I told my friend ends and they made me laugh because of how funny my friend stuff. And I was like, you could have just shot at my house, man, it's not a big You could have shot in a basement. It's fine. And I was like on the floor, definitely.
Speaker 3: Like dude, my buddy, we went hiking up at a Turnbull and Wittier and he had to like ship when we started hiking, and he had to the first house next to the one of the entry ways to the to the hiking trail. I was, I was, I felt so bad, no the dude, because he was like he pounding on the dude's doors like dude, I'm so sorry to bother you. Can I please your fucking bathroom? And then I was like sure, like that guy thinking like, oh man, I'm get robbed or something, but he's nice, let him in.
Speaker 1: And my my buddy, he's huge. He's a huge guy.
Speaker 3: So that guy was already probably thinking like a lot of different range of emotions like all right, am I gonna get robbed? Or is this guy going to end my toilet? He's gonna punish it and I'm gonna have to buy a fucking new one After stuff like that, I I'm so scared to do something like that. I understand that, I understand, I understand who I am, and I understand how I people perceive me. And I'm like, I don't like if I need help, I won't even talk to people. I'll just suffer, Like if I got stabbed, I wouldn't even like knock people's dove, like I'm just gonna die, okay because I because I know what they're gonna think if I come someone's door nup, like can you please help me? I know morong at least because of media too is train me to think they're gonna think I'm a villain no matter what I'm like, I might as well just die quiet. I guess I'll just lean up against a fucking like Panera bread and just fucking passed away there.
Speaker 2: I guess I think I would think I would think of it like I don't. I don't want to bother anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I damn if if I didn't have a wife, I think I would feel that way because now I'm like, I can't die yet.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up. So I get like it makes me Lily Lily, Lily, Lily is really important to you, but she'll be fine without Honestly, it'd be it'd be better if she like found somebody else effectively to anyway.
Speaker 2: You know, so like it's just like she would be thriving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Like honey, just the country better shape, you know, Like that's crazy. If Lily wasn't with me, America be in a better feat. You imagine going back in time and looking at that. I'm just saying that that's true, Kingston. If you killed yourself when you were nineteen, when you wanted to the world to be utopia now, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, what that's what God was calling you home and you were and you refused him, so he made the world way worse.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Imagine Bernie, it's your fault. Yeah, that's crazy. Bernie would have won.
Speaker 2: Bernie would have won and.
Speaker 1: Became the king. Oh no, that would be terrible, would have ran years earlier, turning the entire America into uh Brooklyn or something. I don't know. Everywhere everywhere's Brooklyn. I'm bored as ship being king. I don't care. It's just fucking lame, bro. Somebody's got honey.
Speaker 2: Fucking I didn't. I failed to understand that there's no money in this Now?
Speaker 1: What a gyp? This is stupid? What does anybody want to be king? This is layman? Yes, bring me another gesture to flay? Give that a cake? Pretty said. I almost can't even imagine it, like him being like, can you flay another clown for me? Please? I want I want you to flay a sixteen year old clown. Quick, grab me one that funny else you get flake fast. The funnier you are, the longer you can live longer, maybe another half hour, forty five longer. Oh, mine usually three averages three for the hilarious ones. What do you decree next, King Sanders? I don't know, Blood Eagle, Dave Ruben, I don't know. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever you gotta do, whatever you gotta do. I'm I'm kind of along for the ride. I guess I thought I thought I would have died alogue time.
Speaker 1: Sanders? Are you sure you want to do that? He's a gay man. You don't want to come off as homophobic?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: Sire? All the gay people? Yeah? What about okay? Gay? Straight? Everyone everyone gets flayed. I got what I wanted, queer.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I got we got free health care.
Speaker 1: That's really all I wanted. Everything else I think is everything else. I want to keep the same. I want to keep racism, I want to keep I want to keep except for this free complete like just a complete like but like, hey, you got free healthcare now, so you can't be mad at me. So what Ellen DeGeneres is hanging upside down with her front ripped off? What does it matter? Is it really that big of a deal? Is it really that big of a deal? Really think about it? You can if you survive. People, the bill is free at the hospital. That's great. That's crazy. That's crazy, like a chest burs or zeno morph. If you survive it, you can live, you can put you back together. But it's gonna break your chest cavity and rupture your heart. And oh this is interesting. So now one well, I can no longer say the n wood. Only I can, only I can. We're the same. This is now my word, this is my word to find me. I fixed everything for you. I deserve it.
Speaker 2: None of you did anything I I I demanded you. I asked you for your I asked you once again for your help, and you did me nothing. Well, you did nothing for me. I had to go in and shoot everybody myself with me. That's how I got here. That's how I got here. That's the lore of how I got here. I shot everybody myself. I got so sick of sitting there with my HAPs.
Speaker 1: I wonder what happens, genuinely, if like every like when there's like one meeting and somebody just catches everyone and like like, oh, what do we do now there's no opposing party. Man, it's the chaos we need.
Speaker 2: It's a hydra. It's a hydra that somebody would fucking show up as some guy that everybody insists was always there. It's like this is craniest Jim, and you're like, who the fuck is creevius Jim.
Speaker 1: It's likely got the same his brain his is creepy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got his brain exposed. He's like his his like hands are clear, and he's like and he has like six hundred thousand subscribers on kick or whatever. You're just like, oh, okay, I mean my vice president, I guess like.
Speaker 1: Don't like, don't do that. Obviously, people in this world. We got to tell you guys that now. But like what one vile sup Like, what does what happens? I really don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's such a that's.
Speaker 1: Never happened, right, Nothing that's never happened. Nothing that like wait, everybody across the ID and POMPEII across the aisle type ship, like where everybody got got noice, like one whole party like that, an entire party got got like let's say like let's say, let's let's say hypothetically like the RNC happened and some guy was like airstrike, Like like what happens after that?
Speaker 2: Like what, well, that's chaos that's it's over. It's like Civil War. What do you mean we're talking about like we should like Yellowstone erupts in in the r n C, like Yellowstone pops up in the middle of the explodes.
Speaker 3: Nancy Pelosi was like, Yo, let's uh, who's the whip, Chuck Schumer, whatever, whatever, all those like. We thought it would be a nice the base if we if we held the.
Speaker 1: DNC smack dab in old glory and then it just happens to a erupt at the same time. I totally forgot that it was like literally about to erupt right now for the first time and who knows how fucking long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I forgot. We're holding uh holding that we're early the d n C in the elephant's foot, Yeah, on top of the elephants foot.
Speaker 1: In My feel weird happened. I don't know what's going on. I feel like I'm exuding way too much, breaking.
Speaker 3: Down at an alarming rate. It's weird that I can feel this. I could feel my cells expiring.
Speaker 1: Fucking Birdie showed up too. He knows, he knows better.
Speaker 2: If he's just trying to be nice.
Speaker 1: He would do that. I felt like I should be here because it's really important. I'm dying. I'm dying everybody.
Speaker 2: They stay there for hours. They're all microwaved.
Speaker 1: Basically the way they look when like they you know, the thing with the ball, whether they exposed the ball for too long and everybody dies like that fucking case. So they had like that one radioactive isotope inside of the fucking like like fucking giant lead ball, and so he opened it and everybody looked at each other. Great. Thanks. I was like.
Speaker 2: Rob and stuff, like who cares such an intrusive thought to just be like, let me open this radioactive isotope?
Speaker 1: And then some guy looks at you like you killed us.
Speaker 2: The calmness you've killed us all?
Speaker 1: What have you done? So absurd? You're like, I can't believe this just happened, Like, hey, heye, demetriated you. You've killed us, you know that. He's like yeah, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was listening to my favorite podcast, the Joe ro Good Podcast, and I was just kind of I was totally spacing out. I'm sorry, and they're like that's okay. We're we're going to kill you. We're gonna eat you probably after this as well. It's all hold it's but we're done.
Speaker 3: We got like maybe ship for a moment too, I know how like that's insane? Can know society? How humanity dies? Like, uh, since the administration just has a bunch of fucking sicophants in it, someone's gonna bring in like the most radioactive fucking like ship and that is so delicate and with like any little bit of force, it'll like blow up, you know, an entire continent. And they're gonna bring it to Joe Rogan's podcast and be like, hey, you want to see it, Joe, And he's like yeah, and he's gonna toss it and Joe's gonna fumble it.
Speaker 1: It is gonna kill all of this. It's not even gonna explode.
Speaker 2: It's it's gonna it's gonna be one of those like Chernobyl like things where it's gonna be like it'll just be like they don't understand it, you know what I mean. Like it's just like it's gonna crack. It's gonna be like a little vial. It's like, I don't know, fucking what is the guy who's always talking about the Antichrist?
Speaker 1: Oh, my name Peter. To Peter is a Peter. Is it Peter Teal.
Speaker 2: He's always like lecturing the Antichrist is like, look I've got in this vial I have like and then it fumbles and it breaks and then nothing happens, and you're like, oh what. He's on the Joe Rogan podcast. He's like, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What does that mean? What happened?
Speaker 3: Was in there and he's like, oh, we're dead. I didn't hear fucking Jamie. You hear Jamie in the background, storming out, like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like you like, they're calm. This guy leaves and like, all right, anyway, Jamie, pull up, pull up Weather. We're dead woke people, right. Jamie finished drinking me. Wait, Jamie, don't leave fish drinking.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we're gonna we're gonna head on out of here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna read the names. Jamie finished lapping me up real quick so you can really get back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 1: Jamie, did you hear that Biden was best friends with Epstein's crazy man? Oh I am Tim Walls. That's crazy you.
Speaker 2: Hear that Tim Walls was best friends with the concept of rape.
Speaker 1: That's the same kind of crazy. Maybe look into that. Yeah, you guys are so trying to expose the obvious rapings of Steeded Trump. It's crazy. It doesn't happen, that's not real.
Speaker 2: He was, he was, He was best friends with the concept of rape in high school. And then they have an interview, was like, Hi, what's up on the concept of rape?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I knew Tim Walls in like I don't know, kindergarten, his whole life, his whole life, really, and he's clearly younger than yah yah. Yeah, yeah, he's not even close to me. He's like, he's like a maybe thirty. We're gonna watched The Raiders. Joe Rogan knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it the whole time. I knew it the whole time. I actually I didn't want to say nothing back then because I didn't want to get put on a list or something. But this was one of my main theories.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan's doing very good work out there. I read the names. He's doing very very good work. He's doing very good work out there. All right, God Blake got my my cell's gonna hurt. My hurt feel a little weird radioactive enough reason, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars pages. Remember, we go over to the patron of concess of stark Tank Early early access to episodes, exclusive episodes, ad free, you know all that fucking jazz snark Tank dot shop for merch, like subscribe all that stuff. I feel like I should say I should say that at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that would make it difference.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll try it next time. But uh yeah, we'll see you next time. And uh yeah, we're gonna read the names now, So count me down, three two one anal Footcake, co Beeba, Willie Tigue, Jersey, no drawls, Chris purposely pissing on a baby kitten. First of all, it's redundant to say, by the way, kittens are babies.
Speaker 1: It's the point.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, just you learn something, you learned something on the show.
Speaker 1: I am so right.
Speaker 2: I have no man, but I have no man butt and I must cream the dead spider. My grandma tried to traffic me to Saint Lucia. Four Damn Charlie Kirk really thought he was that guy following Derek around like an anime studio animation. It's gay porn that got me and Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week Wise crying squimp his bugs, Clambiel Squire the Third, Will David get I get us do a song for Charlie Kirk, You, sir, guild master, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is you just sending the It's just racism. It's just that's all straight. I haven't seen something drawn like that in years.
Speaker 2: Snark tanks hung his trans girl is going to Ahio. Colin Moriarty exactly just got a portion of his exist arrest in uh what what is this? O?
Speaker 1: Potion?
Speaker 2: Just got a potion of resist arrest in gangster quest.
Speaker 1: Nice ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Nice, Hello, I'd like to humiliate so hussies and I'm in a hurry. I think you meant some hussies. Maybe I'm going to I'm gonna kill the president with a mourner. Old gay Zilla was hopping around Homo City like a gay playground. I'm tired of reading the names. Let's just ended here. Two rats in a trenchh coat, sam Porter bitches stabbed a fork in my arm and eight nerves like pasta Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That is heinous imagery.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, uh sween Yeah, Sweeney has blood sausage aiol and now let's fry him up. Berserker black Man, backshotting Broley, reckless Rhino the Sloker to why so dirty?
Speaker 1: Lol?
Speaker 2: Get kirked, idiot nagar fage it nice? Uh Chadkirk no relation Charlie Kirk more like Shrillian the dirt are redacted. The s astronaut King as rippers ares Nemesis, King pussy Queafer Derrek Nautchav and his innocent hashtag free. I am around that Asian can only bust with a firm hand on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We like Kingston being on the second garra because he's a roton bass who fills the frame in a satisfying way. Charlie Kirk got treated with the last of Us two style next shot fatality before trump. Uh was not on my bucket list. Eugenics, Cooney, Brandy Hutzel, boosted bass, Palpatine voice, spell eye cup and boosted bass, Blonde blue eyed German Man complaining to make campaigning to make Pokemon two d again and Ward you can't escape me I'll trace you to the ends of the Earth. The Teleport of Debate is just the Prestige. Great movie. By the way, if Derek disagrees what that movie a lot, because this is the media, say yeah, I like that. I I feel like I like the Prestige. I haven't seen it in a long time, and I always get it. I always get confused with the other movie that every like The Illusionists.
Speaker 1: Now this is Christian Bale and the other nigga, Yes that's his name, the other niggah femboy clown Chocolate rain uh thug Zilla minus com g t A four swing set glitch. Has everyone effectively been in the m c U Orange Star Wars by now? Probably, I think effectively. I think effectively. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only person who hasn't been in either of them.
Speaker 1: Is probably Samuel Jackson, probably probably Vern Troyer Dunel Washington.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was like a pillow and blade or something. I don't know, try to think of that. He's definitely in Star Wars, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was corazy.
Speaker 2: What did you say, he's fucking he's fucking slatious crumb.
Speaker 1: That little fuck chop. But that not him. That is slatious. Crumb. That's my favorite Star Wars character. Actually it is. He doesn't do that to be true.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I like how much he makes everybody upset. You're such a garbage person, and I'm like, yeah, you're cool. So they just come in Vin George. It makes my two fairy characters of Star Wars. Actually, so, let'sious.
Speaker 2: Crumb is a fucking dark Crystals character.
Speaker 1: That's just like for some reason, that's what makes him so funny.
Speaker 2: You don't believe funneling swings cut into the American Head Heritage Foundation. Muslim eminem b like Salim al Shady. Damn, I saw Derek sleeping on the train, so I touched his peep.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Were on the train definitely dozed off a little bit, so that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I've absolutely stopped on the train. Absolutely, not in l a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would scare me. I have never let myself catch a lick asleep by I've never been a loaded What do you think is gonna happen alone? Never alone? Are afraid that the problem to be fair to live in the Bronx too long? No way, that's crazy. I was on the train and people have stomped on them like they're pogo stakes.
Speaker 2: To be fair in real life, to be fair to Kingston, if I did see Kingson sleeping on the train, I would probably douse him in kerosene instead of a blaze.
Speaker 1: Exactly because it would be it would be Christ's build and mentality walking around do like that all the time. So I can't go to sleep that man. Never, I've never done nothing to nobody on no train. Yeah, sure, I I personally I like sleeping on the train. Actually, if there's something about its lulling.
Speaker 2: It's lulling, Like I feel like I've definitely gotten better naps on trains. Well, first of all, the competition between a train and a plane is like no content, Like sleeping on a train is like a.
Speaker 1: Train and wake up anxious. So yes, you have shut up the fly. You're a liar. You just lied to my face. You know you.
Speaker 3: At least one I saw a train. I don't remember what I was watching, but it was a bunch of oh and they were talking about bullshit trains and like they had a chick train version. It sucked and no one bought it.
Speaker 2: I thought you, I thought you're gonna say seven to sell them.
Speaker 1: This is this is the Metro link and they're like, I gotta get my guy in here to make sure it's make sure this is a real train, and it's clear it's clearly a real.
Speaker 3: Well after examining it, this is still in service by Metro. Yeah, this is so uh therefore it is not available for sale.
Speaker 1: So how much were heye? How would you offer it? I gotta get out of here before people come blogging that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're going to jail. You stole a train and tried to sell it a pawn shop. So we did a Randy Newman song about trains to really like comfort.
Speaker 1: Trade trains and my friends, Yeah you got for them trains. Yeah. I think it's my favorite thing to trade. The way they move, the way they chew chew. We should write a fucking choo choo trade. Uh, we should, we should.
Speaker 3: I think it's real too. Like oh, like, check out this h Randy Newman song that you have you heard this one? Because nobody's heard anything other than uh uh toy story and and I love la. Those are the only things that have no one's ever heard anything else, so don't believe anything.
Speaker 1: I like trades. You like trades too. I like trades. I like trades. They go choo chochou me. I like trades, and I hate dudes. Dim fucking crazy trains, crazy trade. It's Randy Duman's crazy trade.
Speaker 2: We lack them in America. The Germans lack them to Oh trades.
Speaker 1: I like trades, Yeah, trades, use them for two very different things. We like this trade. Yeah fucking stupid? What? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What did Chris think of my friendly neighborhood ass avy gn big meat? He thinks the moon's frequencies tell me to kill Sweeney. I forgot to mention for this. For fifty dollars, about you get a full access to Kingston's anal cavity gay actor Rosebud Delicious Charlie Kirk, captain of the g Y g a Y Enterprise. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito Dell the funky homosexual Heath paying more for concessions than his four d X tickets. GIDS synagogue mashooting committed by a big black trans man you know, three means three sween moon shirt and a scumbag hat. That would be unfortunate.
Speaker 1: That made me really sack, because I like, I'm going to jail. Probably. Yeah, you Yeah, definitely we would.
Speaker 2: We would turn you over so quick too, that's crazy. I would be like, I got I have information, Uh youd on Halloween costumes or costumes for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might do it.
Speaker 2: Why don't Plankton run into Christy Krusty Krab with a gun and blow everyone ship smooth off? I had that boy Leak and Charlie square Gate. Gay Charlie Kirk bleeds out, bleeds come out his neck, Obama when he met Michelle, let me be queer cases is becoming genuinely entertaining to listen to please fire him. Now shot up, Uncle Charlie. He was not shot. His next just did that? Where is gay cover with Jack's films?
Speaker 1: I think we did cover?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, But then oh.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Because then we I think I found an idea that was like, already done something, and we were like it was grinch thing, a grinch thing, and I think Joel Haver did it already, and we're like, ah, it would just be too derivative. At that point, Cardboard Pie, I came in his gay ass so hard that I made m prank. Really your next boys, Department of Poor Yakub's strongest Caucasian creation now exclusively hooking up with black chicks.
Speaker 1: Congratulations nice pp.
Speaker 2: Pablo Ramirez defend the Book of Tone, slurmaxing dead bird, do not eat if you don't need to puts it from the back, You're not hungry enough. Goon devil the man with out come. They protect the land. They have sex with men. Those who have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex Look up fact fasten us and behold guy known for having a big head shot Uh notices bulge.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, what's this?
Speaker 2: Why is she starting to sound like Canna Owens Smitchy the kid I had.
Speaker 1: Shadly he here's my.
Speaker 2: Name, chat, It's Charlie Kirk, but with like numbers. I guess in elite speak in my name and Patreon changed into a jumble of letters.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. I guess it's time I finally stopped breastfeeding. Hamster in a sock is now plus five after extensive use. Factly, actually the gate clown USh a clown stunt double died of colon cancer. Took his ass out when's Tragedy of Revenge Part two coming out? Never cracked the Canadian Come on, load there we go, go go gadget car crash. It's your boy, Shawne d comshot gaming tam at Grock. Is this Frew Sweety talks like he doesn't have a first language. I get it, Derek. We live in a simulation. Now, please let my wife and kids go kim kidnaping a family.
Speaker 1: To convince that they're in a simulation.
Speaker 2: Learning that Kingston's voice actor is white? Is fucking wild white?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, your actor is few, said the firefighter behind Charlie Kirk. Why didn't find observed the impact? Curious fumbled a six ly transgirl. Should I kill myself? Dripp amh a lord of all ales? Tarlick Her claimed to be pro life, yet he just died. Curious she ride my meat to the balls till they marin arrow Obi, won't you blow me? Jackson Vernon, it's the first normal person, by the way, it's the first like that's the that's the first time I just says, like, my name is Jackson Vernon.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like the show.
Speaker 2: I'm going to support it.
Speaker 1: Strong name.
Speaker 2: The oldly person who has the courtesy so gaatee they call him slipping Jimmy Kremlin to Gremlin, can I have five dollars?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Loses it on slot machines, Hey player, drop the chips and get me some Ammo. Chris is in the top five wiggers of all times. Something to Snark Tank to Bootleg Spider Man two. Instead of watching the episode, found out that Wu Tang Clan and Uh System of a downdated collab and had Serge saying the N word a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: It's called shame on N word? Is that right? Same? Inward to try to bla you want to inward wage SLA five eighty three? Pope? Did he't? Wait? Did I hear that wrong?
Speaker 2: No, Surge, I guess said it so, meaning that like what they were like doing a show together, and then he was singing shame on a nigga. I really don't know, I know as much as we all do. Yeah about what this means? Waged like five three propane by handk Hill. I love the way it barbecues. I love the way you light the gas. I love that clean burning fuel. I'd cell propane.
Speaker 1: Peppinie Bros.
Speaker 2: Presents crash Course, Cybertron History Rise to Scepticon's Don Donkerson, the Colon swinging slasher Mason, the metal head sang Gadio active at Karaoke Pep. They they call it mass effect because the mass being affected is Weiener Prayers for Charlie's family. Can we all make a story with our names?
Speaker 1: Yes, delusional lesbian Lias fan Charlie that shape, Oh that happened. They just collabed and did shame and a straight up opens up, fucking blasted nigga. You wanted to like it's it's I was like, oh, okay, hoh the fuck? Have I not heard of this before?
Speaker 2: How recent is it?
Speaker 1: It's like, uh so this official posted on this YouTube. I don't know if this is the actual release date, but oh my god, it's saying it was released in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a while.
Speaker 1: That song. That song is really old. Well, but like doing a version of it with System, holy shit. I mean that's back when they were at their height of their popularity. Was at that time, I just think you came out or something. No, but that's when I that's when they were like everywhere.
Speaker 2: I guess that come out shouldy podcast to get shot and suddenly free speeches illegal? Uh, Charlie Murk, John Strickland Merch eighteen eighty nine, What's your Signs?
Speaker 1: So like it was probably they did like as a promotion or some ship. The first Church of Key feature so ridiculous saying that, Oh my god, I'm sorry hear him say it's so crazy. It's like, what the fuck have I hear? He's rushing through it, like he's like, I gotta say it's quick. I don't want to quick.
Speaker 2: What's on your tooth? You got something on your tooth?
Speaker 1: Here? Yeah, dude, it's red as fuck. The top comment says Surge being uncomfortable saying the N word and woo Peer pressuring him to say is the funniest trial by fire ever. Like I wonder if that's like what happened. I don't think he wanted to say it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it has to be that right. He was probably like, no, guys, I don't want to do that. I'll I'll scream and say weird ship and yell sugar and they're like, no, Nigga's gonna say nigga right now, and like.
Speaker 1: Nine guns pointed at him. Essentially, he was like, all right, I'll just I'll just do it.
Speaker 2: I guess the first the first David Presents Pitbull featuring Kesha Kesha Timber, the Kingston Jamison version, Yeah, classic, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Rick Rubin did poking Kings. Oh my god, I have to see this. I have to see if they were have footage of this poking Kings in with a needle. So he deflates.
Speaker 2: Can Sweeney hold his breast for ten minutes?
Speaker 1: Please just die? You can't wait.
Speaker 2: You can't hold the breath for a time minutes I.
Speaker 1: Can, Oh, you're a pussy. I can probably go like two minutes. Maybe I can go maybe eight hours.
Speaker 3: I remember when like David Blaine was trying to like hold his breath for like I don't know you have So I was like, what a pussy. I was like, well, you couldn't even make it like ten minutes or something. Look at the funk out of my face.
Speaker 1: You can't hold your breath for ten minutes, you stupid bitch. I begged difference. I'm amazing. I'm the greatest ever.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know, like the record is like what, like I think about ten the trick, the.
Speaker 2: Trick that the trick that the trick that David Blaine had was that he got a really really thin, really thin like a really thin needle and he poked a hole in his body into his lungs and they just breathe through a real for.
Speaker 1: Half an hour. That's it's gonna do damage to you. That's gonna do. Does not do damage to your brain. Don't even know how that works.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you're you're fucking you're getting oxygen through your bloodcakes did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I'm pretty sure if you don't breathe for it, because I know I have a certain amount of time, you do. Damn you do, like you start getting brain damaged. That's just not really forever oxygen to your brain. But you get it through the blood. True.
Speaker 2: I just I'm sure it does damage to your lungs.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, or strengthens some wonder because those people practice, like, you know, a lot to get there. The average thirty seconds, that's really low. That's about thirty to ninety seconds. Is that's crazy. The thirty seconds sounds like absolutely right, that's crazy. That my refer way long right now. Thirty seconds easily, Yeah, he can't see even we can't we can't be. I know I can. I can. I can honestly do that.
Speaker 3: At one time, one time we had a competition and I was just bringing through my fucking nose. I was just like, oh, I can hold my breath like one minute, and I was like, I'm not gonna I just breathe through my nose.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, see, fucking dumbasses. When I was when I was that's crazy, idiot. When I was healthy, I could do three minutes easily, probably like three minutes, probably three minutes, kind of crazy, like it's it's really, it's really not. It's no, it's really top tier. You're fucking ripping. Really, it's really not like you read alarm minute fucking three minutes. It's really not. That's crazy. Everyone like top tier shape and you're acting like it's not. No, it's really not holding your refagema is not top tier. I second average. And now he's saying three minutes ain't no big deal. I swear to god, it's nice. You hear yourself, dude with Derek. With athletes, I swear to god, that shit is not that impress athletes. That is really not that impressive. I'm talking about like like high school athletes, like people that are like, like, man, that is really not because I can hold my breath easier. Now I swear for a minute, I swear no problem right now. Look it's crazy. You're like three three minutes is like impressive. Still you have some sort of cardio strength. But that's not even crazy. You could do it. You would be in an elite class. But you're saying not so even when the average is not even a minute and you're like, oh times fucking how many times my six? That isn't crazy. Really, that's really not I really don't think that's that hard time. I think for people that are like really not in shape, people that are not in shape, I think that's one thing. But I swear, I like literally I swear. I feel like that's not even I think of it this way. If the average speed of human running now, just just multiply it by three. But that's but that is a very different thing. It's not very different averages are there for a reason. And if you if you if it's multiple marketplicative, I think I think, okay, so impressive in any metric. So like the different average from once, now imagine if you can doe.
Speaker 2: Time, so to be clear, the average person can hold their breath is thirty to ninety seconds. Thirty seconds at least in.
Speaker 1: That way of a window to be not as insane, like if somebody can hold it, Yeah, so I like that. Let's just so you put it in ninety seconds, which is that's a good long amount of time. Or like say, if you fall underwater and you could like swim to the service and not drown, like if you fall in the ocean, hopefully you don't get caught off guard, because that's a huge difference. Yes, very big game of basketball. That's a very different game. I mean, we got to if we remember that. Yeah, I'm seeing, I'm seeing so right now I'm looking into like a lot of this is this also read niggas to be lying through they fucking teeth, which is a lot of them are most of the time, but like a lot of what a lot of like high school athletes like yeah, like two minutes, Like two minutes is a fine way to hold a means to hold your breath because I think I think it's you're like if you actually have like a decent amount of cardio, Like most people don't have a cardio like life, especially younger people like, that's not rat I think those people are training to hold their breaths though, and so I think it's a very nice thing. It's like people that have I guess I was just holding my breath. I don't know why you're doing that, but yeah, we can we can tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, Like you know, people have like insane verticals, like it's it's like you're in a lea class, like if you're like, oh, this motherfucker droin like forty eight inches or something like, that's crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean that's insane. Yeah, But I'm just trying to say. It's like I feel like it's because I feel like when I was, when I was like running still and like healthy, I was like, yeah, I get like, I'm not even doubting that you couldn't. I would just fit.
Speaker 3: I would just put you you're well about like obviously you're well above average. I would just say, like that is a feat that the vast majority of people in this world cannot do.
Speaker 1: I think I would agree with that. I agree with that, but I feel like that's not clear. If some nigga did it for a half an hour, me doing it, me doing it for two minutes is not a feat in comparison, I don't believe they did that ship, Like, come on, that's crazy just watching somebody possibly die wait a half an hour for it to happen. Angel Is he does he have the record? Is that what it is? I know that. I know that Margot Robbie was in a film where she held a breath for eight minutes. What would they do that? I don't know she had she had she had to hold her breath like, but she trained to do it for you. They did it for ten seconds on the side of them.
Speaker 2: I've seen shots and films where like actors have to hold their breadth like it's like an underwater scene and they have to hold and they're there for like a while. So I do think like you could probably train yourself to do it for a half hour scenes.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry told the McGuire's good because he was doing the upside down kiss like that motherfucker was like essentially getting waterboarded.
Speaker 1: So like when the scene was over, they cut him back, just hit the floor, They on his head done, never even warn him. They just cut the wave immediately. I mean, there's no point of warning and he's not even away, they cut him down. That's crazy cut scenes and he crumbles the ground scenes over so they just wheel everything fast and then Raymy comes up and kicks him three times a wake up. The kicks him there. It's like it's like a fucking metal gear. Soall the three where you have to kick him like a couple of times to wake up after each other, freaking what's his name? What was the guy's name? The guy that played ash?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Evil dead Bruce Bruce Campbell.
Speaker 1: Campbell wakes up way faster than you do, fucking loser, Come on, yeh, Bruce Campbell. And they at least once they definitely they definitely see ech other's penises.
Speaker 2: That's all I got to say, Blake, eight nine six, I got locked owt doing great red chips to the six second Factory, and all got was Lockdow's previously mentioned tub girl. Please do a gay cover of a Eminem's Kim purple nurpleed desk, Goofy Derek's a seven X cut gay cover has been in my uh been all over my feed. Uh Chomo the clown, please help. I can't seem to get any bookings. Can you give me any advice, Good luck Tomo.
Speaker 1: No young colin wrestling a car Today's generation would have crucified crisis A get bad news, guys. The c I a heart attack gun only melted part of his face, duct taping an old alarm clock to sweens ceiling agre maxine to blurry too Bigfoot isn't Charlie Kirk pro life with a hypocrite? Sorry? Was Jackson? Badly brave?
Speaker 2: Who's New York? Nick Ethiory and he's help blowing his weapon and Halo three pro Juri and Hunter naprom and rotting out our list is the king of hap Hazard. Thank you all for your support, for your viewership, for your patronage. Go on over to Patreon, that concest of snark Tank to check us out, like subscribe, share all that shit, leave us good reviews on podcast services. I haven't said that in a while. That helps and turned off.
Speaker 1: But there's a video of it holding his breath for twenty nine minutes. Who flat him? Vito Mere, Marie Chick. He sounds serbian or something.
Speaker 2: Not a it's a fucking AI. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: That's not real? Before popular Chris, it's real. It happened he just posted four fucking weeks ago. Never mind.
Speaker 3: First, this is what the record was that broken. He's in one of those dumb kiddie pulls, essentially in a wet suit. I don't know if I I don't know if I like the way they're doing this, but you can watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I just yeah, I don't. I don't believe it. I kind of I feel like he's cheating somehow. Yeah, A lot of people say the average swimmer is able to hold it out for like four minutes and.
Speaker 3: Even breathing hard bullshit, Like after he's done, he's like completely.
Speaker 1: I mean, some people are just like that because I think I think what happened is that, like you probably freak out when you start going through the processes of having lack of oxygen, and then you have to train yourself to get through that and you might be fine relatively let's go.
Speaker 2: Because for us on the podcast, yeah, that's just all accuse him of being fake.
Speaker 1: So why do you fake? Why are you a liar? We interview? Why are you a liar? We interview somebody?
Speaker 2: Like we interview the guy who fucking did the what is it the red Bull jump from Like when he jump from space or whatever, and we have him on the show. It's like, so, why did you pretend to jump from space?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Like, why did you do what you do? Why did you lie to these There was no point in lying like that at all. I love that premise of getting people people who've done like these crazy feeds and they're just like completely just disregarding their accomplishment, but still having them on the show to explain themselves and why they why they're so deceitful. Why did you lie to me like that? Why did you break my heart? Why did you I was I was really in love with you, like actually, like I wanted to be you. I wanted to wear your skin. Now I just want to wear your skin for the wrong reason.
Speaker 2: It's like a hell, all right, Well on that note, bye everybody, We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Peace, Fuck you later.