Speaker 1: What's going on? Guys? You boys ku for twenty we are back at it, day zero, day one ninety one. Of course we've got the Powerful One with is Cory Hughes. We've got what powerful what? What? What? The how many the day? Uh huh? I mean that's what Lindsay had out here. I'm hoping she's right she had one.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I'll check everything that well. We might be one ninety one, we might be one ninety two. It might be one ninety three. We might be one ninety. We might we might be a step ahead. Now bam, you see there it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, whatever it takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there we go, there we go. We've got we've got the Grand Master, the Grand Master, Charlie Robinson.
Speaker 3: The Grand Wizard. I prefer sorry, here we go the Grand Wizard Cyclops. Oh yeah, that's even better, is it?
Speaker 1: See how we get? I don't I don't know about the Grand Cyclops.
Speaker 3: Look, I think he might be like the top white Devil.
Speaker 1: He might be the top white devil. So so he might be like one of the the hidden ones, the one that's actually over everything but you never actually seeing, Is that right? The Grand Cyclops?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, you know how it is in movies, like you always you see the low level thugs. They're doing all the bid and then you've got a guy who sits like in a mansion somewhere, and he makes a couple of phone calls and ship happens.
Speaker 3: That's the Grand Cyclops, head of the White Devils.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's the grand Cyclops has a special red regalia.
Speaker 1: Sure, yes, okay, okay, like a hood.
Speaker 3: Is that what we're talking about, like like the Imperial Guard that flew in The Emperor? Oh yeah, yeah, there talking about you're such a redneck that you go from being a white hooded clansman to be red there you go, that's awesome. I'm uncertain on what I'm looking at right here.
Speaker 2: It's like if Dumbledore was a racist all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, it looks like there's a there's a there's a mix between you know, of course KKK and like the Knight's templar.
Speaker 2: Right, that's exactly. Yeah, I was getting the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, I'm looking some assassin's creed action. That's what I'm looking looking at. Somebody, somebody ida and then when sure they accept.
Speaker 3: All kinds of even racist horses. That horse had a hood that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Mayn uh, yeah, they probably they probably wouldn't let with the Well, no, I'm assuming that the KKK is fully disbanded now, right, is it fully disbanded or there's still I'm sure it's still around.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question, and this seems like maybe a technicality, but perhaps you could answer, do their horses have to be white as well?
Speaker 1: Oh? We can't have no brown horses, black horses.
Speaker 3: No. I mean I wonder just how pure are we talking here? Like, how or how far down are we going with this whiteness.
Speaker 1: It's got to be pure angry of Saxon, right, white is the white Huh. That's a that's a good point. That's a good point. He can't have any brown horses, no black horses, only white white horses.
Speaker 3: Just stand around, do nothing with the.
Speaker 1: Yeah said, they don't do anything at all. It's it's absolutely horrendous. So, I mean, what's the last time that we heard from the KKK, Like, I think my friend's parents were in the KKK.
Speaker 2: Not since she took my baby away.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I really think, I really think my friends when I would go to Tennessee every summer as a kid, I had friends that lived there full time, but I would just come in for the summer and we'd go do stuff. And one of my friend's parents were I mean, if if I had if we'd been playing hide and go seek and I hid in the master closet and was hiding next to a big white robe, I would not be the slightest bit surprised. I'm just saying they're rich, did not appreciate the black gentlemen. They were vocal about that, and I think they were pretty well connected. And I think that I think the guy was in the fucking Klan.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, but that that's uh. I guess you always have pockets of those, you know, they stay hide. Maybe they maybe yeah, maybe they brought like like the snacks, snacks, drinks, will like what's.
Speaker 3: The you know, where's the difference? Like he was this dude was a businessman. What if he joined like the Rotary Club. But it was a bunch of dudes that looked kind of like him, and he had his mentality and he was just like, listen, we're just not going to be doing a lot of business with any of the colored folks, you know, something like that, Like that could totally so it could be like a like a sort.
Speaker 1: Of uh.
Speaker 3: Hidden covert KKK that's sort of like ideology, only they're not really wearing hoods anymore. They're just they're they're running like dry cleaners and working with other whites and things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can understand that. Well. I went to uh Corey's favorite thing, uh a I because they has got the answers for us, all right, and we got the overview right here, and they said that the ku Klux Klan still exists today, but in a significantly different form and with considerably less influence than its historical heydays. So what we got right here decline and fragmentation. The KKKA has experienced significant decline and fragmentation due to factors like public condemnation, law enforcement efforts, and internal conflicts. That the internal conflicts might have been between the white, brown and black horses. I can see that, all right, yea. So let's see here this estimated membership of what we got from three thousand to eight thousand members that you see, that's not gonna get it done, you know what I'm saying, so where are they all at?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: What would be the spot where you think that they would be, because that's like a town, that's like.
Speaker 3: One town they would be in Alabama.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's worth anywhere. It's somewhere near Birmingham, maybe maybe somewhere near there.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay. I spent a lot of time in like East Tennessee, and I saw some things that would get you shot in Los Angeles, and that's where I was kind of coming from l A.
Speaker 1: And and I was just.
Speaker 3: Could not believe it, like the level of racism like that that I actually there was a place I actually saw it. Now, since I've been grown and there's been this big agenda to push like racism and everything, I don't really see it all that much. But back then, they were not afraid to let people know what they thought of them right to their face. It was wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want you see. I think maybe that they need to they need to open their open their ranks a little bit to to some other people who might uh, who might self hate, you know, because they always any anytime you speak out against your particular race and they you know, people want to say that you self hate. That's usually black people. All right, let me just be honest. Okay, Yeah, anytime anytime I say something, you know, what you say, the black people probably need to this. Oh you you're a saying self hater.
Speaker 3: I was like, so you you you're not allowed to criticize at all. Everybody gets a pass right or else you'll be accused of being a self hater. We don't get that too much in the white community, I guess, do we. You know, like, if you're a self hating white.
Speaker 2: I don't sense like any racial anything weirdness going on amongst white populations except amongst the Jews, right, fuck them, But everybody else who's white, like, it's pretty much copesetic.
Speaker 3: I did go into a I think a white only bar one time in Huntington Beach, California, and I was, I mean, I'm about as white as they come, let's be honest, But even I was a bit like unnerved by it. There's something about the place man made me feel like there was really going to be like a rally in the back. But aside from that, I don't really I mean, I guess living in southern california's so multi multicultural that you're you're kind of forced into it. Whereas the people who I sort of grew up with as well during the summers in Tennessee, they'd never met a Mexican. There's no such thing in the This is like I'm talking about the eighties. This is like when I was a kid out there in the eighties in Tennessee, that didn't exist. You might as you'd have a better chance seeing in Eskimo. So like, their worldview is very small, so they didn't really have anything to measure it against, like as opposed to me growing up in southern California, where you see like all kinds of everything, and then in Palm Springs specifically where it's a huge gay community. Due I was just thrown in the mixture with it, all of it from an early age. So nothing like really totally shocks me, except when I see like the over like crazy ass racism that I saw in the eighties and Tennessee. It was wild. I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe how bold they were. I watched just to put to paint a picture.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: I was in the backseat of car and I must have been sixteen, and we pulled up at a red light next to another car that was a convertible and had four black guys in it, and the guy who was driving the car I was in looked over at the other guys and goes, what's up niggas like that? And I was like, I just I reflexively like braced for impact, like, oh my god, like we're just about to get completely shot up. And they looked at us, and they put their turn signal on and they made a left turn and like got out of there, and I was just like, what is going on? Like my friends were like, we're like, I think, pretty pretty racist. But it was just dealt with. I mean that the black community was terrified of the whites there, and I just had never seen.
Speaker 1: Anything like it. Yeah, I don't. I don't think. I think the the self the self hatred in the in the white community would be the massive amount of suburban white women that have that white guilt.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's a mental illness. That's a really funny one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's overwhelming because I always see them explaining how, you know, how well pressed black people with being and how you should you know, give them a helping hand, and everything's racist, and they're still oppressed today, and I'm just like, ma'am, I mean, I mean, it's all good.
Speaker 3: You know. They they're busy bodies. White women are busy bodies. They want to go there. They're always looking for some problem to fix that nobody asks them to fix, and this is a perfect one. It's all. Also, they're they're also latent racists themselves because they make the assumption that black people are so stupid that they need this left this white woman to come fix all their problems for them, which they didn't ask for and don't want. So it's like it's like an arrogance, a presumptive arrogance that like, oh, I'm going to inject myself into your problem and fix it. And then there's also like because dot dot dot, because you're too fucking stupid to do it on your own, because you're whatever color or whatever, insert the malady that they think that the people have. Like it's I apologize for our women, like they're they're the they're hard to deal with. Sometimes they're just busy. They need to sit the fuck down and not not get themselves involved in this. It's not your problem to fix.
Speaker 1: It's actually not anybody's problem to figs like. It's like you just move on. Some people make it, some people don't. It's okay, it's okay to some people don't make it. I'm I'm I understand it. I'm aware of it. People talk about what's fair and what's not. I'm like, but you just you do the best you can and at the end you might get fucked anyways, and so nothing's fair about about being alive at all you can.
Speaker 3: That's how you can instantly tell that you're arguing with an unseerious person is when they drag fairness into the equation. You go, well, this isn't fair. You just go time out, time out, time out, Go live a life first, and then talk to me about the realities of fair I mean, come on, dude. The game gets rigged in a bunch of different ways.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: By default unfair. Some people benefit, some people get born in the right situation and benefit because of that. And some people get born and in the middle of nowhere bumblefuck Egypt and can never get out, Like it's unfair that there's childhood cancer. Like, spare me the unfair. I'm being like oppressed in the you know lake, shut get the fuck out. Of here. There's just you've got to have some perspective before you start talking about oppression.
Speaker 1: You know, it's yeah, it's true. And one of the things I seen right here recently, I think Ryan Clark talked about it. Uh it was a you know, going on with angeries and Caitlyn Clark and they were sitting and he was like, who was it, Griffin? I believe that's his name, RG three RG three, he interjected, and he talked about the situation. It's like, well, how can he really talk about it when he has a white wife. I'm pretty sure that they don't go and sit around the dinner table and talk about how black women still have it bad today. I was like, nobody does. Like when when when you go home, you're like, okay, kids, let's gather around and let's talk about black women struggles today. I mean, ain't nobody doing it, not even the black folks.
Speaker 3: I was just like, yeah, oh yeah, this is You've just added homework for me to do. I have to go care about black women's struggles, no offense, but not going to impact my life at all. I have to life is about prioritizing what you focus your energy on, and if I'm worried about black women's struggles. I'm doing that with time that I could be used using it to do I don't know literally anything else in the world, in the universe would be better than me focusing on that. So exactly, Zark was married to a white woman before. That's what he failed to mention that he conveniently left that part out of the equation. He's such a gigantic hypocrite. Espn is awoke, uh cess pit of.
Speaker 1: It's bad kind of you, I'll put it that way. Yeah, stephen A's kind of flipping with his show and stuff like that. But for the most part, they've got the they got the same type of talking points, you know, kind of similar talking points that that Joy Reid had. You know what I'm saying, Uh, white people are evil. I mean it's pretty much. I mean.
Speaker 3: All they have to do is say some white people are evil. See if they just do that, I can't argue with it. It's the blanket statement. You know, it's all white people are evil. All white people are are sitting around oppressing me. The thing again, it goes back to this underlying arrogance, like don't flatter yourself, you know, like you think that we're all sitting around figuring out how to oppress, like whatever.
Speaker 2: Where they oppressed ones, I got better ship to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, currently do that?
Speaker 2: Well, white people only make up nine percent of the global population. Were the world minority?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we get we we're getting. Uh, none of the breaks either. I mean, everybody else is a protected class except us. You can hunt us down, you can say all kinds of crazy shit about us online. It's totally fine. Censorship will not come for you. We're open. It's where it's open season on us, the.
Speaker 1: Same open game. It's almost like it's almost like the hunger Games on white people. You know what I'm saying. There's people in stands class, especially white man. White man. Okay, straight white man, let me say that, because if you're a gay white man, it's okay. If you're a trained white man, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm repressed, man. I'm a straight white man who is feeling oppressed and I wants. Yeah, here, I'm willing to make a deal in my reparations. Here's the deal. You go your way, government, and I'll go my way, right, and you don't ask me for money, and I don't ask you for the roads deal. Can we do that and then you can go bomb the ship out of whoever you want, and it's not on me.
Speaker 1: We're bombing bombing. Speaking of bombing, he led right into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard there was a bombing.
Speaker 1: There's there's been plenty of bombings right here recently. Of course, is the IO struck first, and you know it was due to Iran being a threat to them, and then we have followed suit with a few bombs ourselves, getting into technical position. So thoughts, I mean, I'm pretty sure y'all are y'all are way more up to date and savvy on it than I am. The history of this per se. So go ahead and let some folks know what you think.
Speaker 3: This is. This is incredibly arrogant and foolish of the American Empire, and it's a stain on Donald Trump's legacy, whatever you consider that to be. He is he has solidified Israel's golden kneepads. You know, he fully works for that nation. He is captured. He is an embarrassment. He is a war criminal, just as Net and Yahoo is during the same category. I have no respect for him, I have no respect for Yahoo. I don't want this war I want nothing to do with it. Fuck him for dragging us into this. And you know when when ten thousand US troops get loans smotherings in these bases around the Middle East, which can easily happen. I don't want to hear any complaining about how you know, oh, Donald Trump. I can't believe Donald Trump did this. He said he was going to do He said he was going to work for Israel when he took the money from Miriam Maddelson, Like this should not be surprising to anybody. He's a dual agent. He works for Israel. That's why we're in this. There's no this does not benefit the United States in any way.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. How are yours? Your thoughts?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is there to say? I mean, I feel you brought us into another war. This is the conspiracy that Hip warned us about one hundred years ago?
Speaker 1: Got you? Is this stamen all from like the you know, weapons of mass destruction?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean this it seems like the same playbook. So how the fuck?
Speaker 2: This is what I want to know? They knew that they had already moved all the materials out of there. They had to have known, otherwise their intelligence is just flawed. So and so.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this, if we allow for the possibility of four D chests here and I'm not saying I think this is what happened, but is there a scenario in which this was performative by Trump to appease the Zionists component, to say, hey, I dropped this these big ass bombs like you wanted me to, knowing damn well that either a they're ineffective or maybe they're hitting a place that's been hollowed out, you know, a week ago. I think this information was kind of targeted. I mean, I think people I don't think it was a surprise that if they were going to hit any of the places, these are the ones they were going to hit, right, so they have time and then understanding to get the stuff out of there that needs to be gotten out of there, and that that maybe this is best case scenario. This is like wrestling where we're watching real bombs hitting real places, but knowing damn well that they're not going to do what they're gonna what they're supposed to do, but it ticks the box where they Trump can say to Israel, all right, well we did our part, Like you handle the rest or is that just complete and utter q tard fantasy? Uh hopium trust the plan five D CHSS sort of thinking, here's that he could ever pull something like that off, or that even he that he would want to.
Speaker 2: The Iranian reaction will tell us everything we need to know. Okay, if there was back channel communications going on there, there's no way in hell Iran would ever agree to pull off some fake bombing shit with it because Israel, you know, they fucking hate Israel. They won't even say the name Israel. They call them the Zionist entity.
Speaker 3: They fucking saying that Iran is in on it. I'm saying that Trump dropped a big bomb on an empty warehouse.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess this has been done before. After Trump bombed killed Solimani. Yeah, the Iranians responded and they blew up an American base that they knew was abandoned.
Speaker 3: That they and that they said they were going to retaliate, right, so they did every they telegraphed everything right, correct, And this is so in.
Speaker 2: This case here they fucking hate Israel and at some point in time, it's been fifty fucking years that Israel's been fucking with them remember the birth of Islamic terrorism happened in seventy nine. What the fuck else happened in seventy nine, Well, they kicked out the Shah and all the Americans and took their government back, and that's what created Islamic terrorism that same year, seventy nine, Carter and is the big new Brazinski get with the Israelis and formal Kaida. Right, So I forget where I was going with this, but it really doesn't fucking matter. All roads lead to the same place that at some point in time, Iran is not going to just take this shit anymore. And it's a country of seventy million people. We're not going to overthrow anything. We're not even gonna have a ground war. The whole thing is ridiculous. And I think Iran's going to continue to pummel the fuck out of Tel Aviv until Trump begs them to stop, because I don't think Trump's going to do any more bombing stuff. His political career will be over.
Speaker 1: Did you? And I don't know if this was Ai. You gotta be careful with everything, AI, But what I thought i'd seen something with Putin talking about the bombing right here recently and the comment he had made was how many Russians are currently in Israel.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's.
Speaker 1: I got a ton of So it was almost, I don't know, it was almost like he was quote unquote siding with Israel in the United States. I well, I mean that's almost kind of the way it sounded.
Speaker 2: No, he's just pointing out the fact that there's like two million former Soviet Jews who moved to the moved to Israel after.
Speaker 3: The fall of Soviet Ok, that's it, Okay.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, those people are traders to their country, and they deserve to get bombed. Fucking leaving your homeland to go to Israel. Fuck you. Anybody who left their homeland to go to Israel deserves to get bombed in the fucking massacre.
Speaker 3: Well, whether they deserve it or not, they're about to get it, because who needs nukes when you have hypersonic missiles. This has been just as much a psychological terror campaign on the Israelis as it has been an actual bombing. Because they've got a that popular relation who's all filled up with spike proteins, and and because they were lab rats during COVID. They've and and they've got all these bomb shelters everywhere everywhere, and these sirens going off every thirty minutes. Man, they are going to turn these people psychotic as it's raining missiles every night. For their not known for their ability to handle uh chaos without overreacting.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I don't think. I was talking about this with somebody at work the other day, Like, I don't even think the new thing is like like even an option anymore. Like I think when it happened in World War Two, but its were like, oh shit, who okay, I'm I don't know if we want to drop those again, you know what I'm saying, because because since then, nobody's dropped a nick Like when they dropped those nukes then they were like, holy fuck, okay damn, I didn't know that was gonna do that. And then like ever since then, folks have talked about nukes, but it ain't nobody ever hit that.
Speaker 3: But well, do we know that if they're real or not.
Speaker 2: Corey, they seem real people after fucking World War two had radiation sickness. I think the thing is that the world recovers from these things a lot quicker than they tell us. Remember in the eighties, it was all those movies with like they talked about fallout and it was always like the fucking snow that was fucking toxic falling. Yeah, yeah, Like I don't think that's the case anymore. And then we're here's the thing, Like when you look at some of those fucking bomb blast videos or the pictures from Nagasaki in Hiroshima, there's some weird anomalies in those photographs, like it might have been a firebomb like something, you know, something like that, or but some of the weird stuff was like this, like that there was destruction everywhere, but all the streets were completely empty. Streets were completely clear, you could see the streets everywhere, but the houses that all the buildings were destroyed. Really weird. Ship. So but no, I'm pretty cood. I'm I mean, the idea is pretty makes sense. He split an at him. It blows up, shit blows up. I think it's the effects and stuff that we've been bullshitted about and the long term effects because Chernobyl's got like fucking all kinds of animals and plant life, and it's fine how.
Speaker 1: People lived there, people lived there. I was like, when I did a video on this guy, they had probably about a year and a half ago. So I was going through and it was like, yeah, the people who live in Chernobyl.
Speaker 3: I was like, you get some cheap, cheap real estate there, I would think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've just seen a whole movie, The Chernobyl Diaries I think that was the name of it, where it had zombie like folks running around trying to eat people.
Speaker 3: That's what it would you tell me to stay? That's where I would expect them to be. I mean, if I had to, you know, you had to pick a place, a place that you know there in like Fukushine, Fukushima zombies, I would I would put in that category.
Speaker 1: That's where there would be. But yeah, I mean it's like, yeah, we told people to leave, but they said, I'm not leaving. This is where you know, I set up shop. So they've just been there. And I was like, well, you mean to it. They ain't dead. I thought it was uninhabitable, so how are they inhabiting it?
Speaker 3: I think we're lied to about a lot of a lot of stuff, this being.
Speaker 1: Probably I mean, unless god unless, unless Godzilla is real and he came around and soaked up all the radiation out there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's that's what Godzilla runs off of. Radiation. That's what woke them up.
Speaker 2: I watched that Godzilla Minus one this week. It was actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh it was. It was all in Was it all in Japanese Chinese?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we got the American fucking overdub now.
Speaker 1: So oh okay, we got to overdub Okay, okay, like that like our old school kung fu movies. Yeahs as we're always good.
Speaker 3: I say that the Japanese are so into Godzilla that there's a Godzilla hotel and that's where we stayed the first night, and they have like it's like a killer lobby with like all the old movie posters that are done up real nice. Dude, they fucking love Godzilla. There. There's even like a Godzilla shaped head that's like welded to the side of the building and they give you, like you have tours of it. I've never se culture is just so into Godzilla. Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know the whole, the whole Godzilla like over fanned them.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to be a fucking film about the dangers of nuclear radiation. That's ultimately the the original god propaganda propaganda film. Yeah, everything's propaganda, knew. I can't say good morning to somebody about fucking it being propaganda? Is it really a good morning? Is that right? That was raining? If you looked outside? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well? It can still be raining to be a good morning if it's a if it's a light missed. I don't know. We do have the heat wave on the way. The heat wave?
Speaker 2: What heat wave you talk about? Because we're about to get snow again up in Montana. I just run, it's a snowfront coming to Montana.
Speaker 1: What notthing playing? It's not playing. No, it's going be a heat wave over here in the uh over here in my neck of the woods. Was the heat wave a hundred degrees? One hundred degrees?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Tell me about the point? About the point? Yeah, but they were saying about the due point. The due point is what it is? What the real the real issue?
Speaker 3: We is?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: That it's like if it's above seventy, that's like statistic I don't really normally follow.
Speaker 1: Yeah for weather. Yeah, I've seen some meteorologies. They've been on the TikTok right here recently giving me a breakdown, and they were like, oh, you know, it could be one hundred. But if it's a dry heat, that's one thing. But if it uh, if the dew point is above seventy, that's what makes it, you know, unbearable, the amount of moisture in the air.
Speaker 3: I have lived in multiple very hot places. I have lived in dry heat in Palm Springs for many years during the summers. And I've lived in Bradenton, Florida.
Speaker 2: So like Tampa, you live, Oh yeah because of the tennis stuff, right, yeah, yeah. I used to live in Parish right next to Bradden.
Speaker 3: Yea, And those summers are the worst because of the humidity. Just you know, take a shirt and extra shirt with you to work because you're gonna have to change halfway through the through the day.
Speaker 2: I used to wear long wool pants and a bulletproof vest in that fucking.
Speaker 3: Heat god.
Speaker 1: Pants mm hmmoo. To fucking ask me, she can't try to figure man said he wore a wool in the middle of summer. Okay, that I mean, I guess it's all right. I guess it's all right. You didn't You're still alive, So that's what's key. You know, you didn't die. You didn't die.
Speaker 2: I figured out I lost weight. I always figured being in that show would make me lose weight from sweating it all out, and it never did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you figured it would, but that is ah, that is not the case. Well I guess that. I guess technically you would have lost weight, but have been water weight, so the minute you went and drank some more water, you'd put it back home, you know, kind of like when fighters go before they need to go up and weigh in, you know, they spent two hours on the cycle if they need to get off of an extra payounder tea.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny thing is I went to the office, and when I moved to the sheriff's office, they I did doctor supervised weight loss and they had me jacked up on speed like while I was working. I'm like, did you people think this through properly?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, I want my cup on on downers, not speed.
Speaker 2: It was a Federmine was the fucking drug. It was like it was a ninety milligram. It's basically like a tenth of a grammar methoday, like sanctioned by the state.
Speaker 3: Oh wonderful. What could possibly go wrong with cops that are hopped up on amphetamines?
Speaker 2: Ie?
Speaker 1: Not much A lot of people got okay, So you say you were cracking down on people? Is that what we got going on? We were, we were hyped up on it.
Speaker 2: I was very good made. Yes, what would be no cor Did.
Speaker 3: You ever see a movie called the seven to five documentary?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't understand how like an agency like New York that has like fifty thousand cops, I don't comprehend like how that kind of structure works that you could get away with that to me, the idea that you got, like you see in movies, you got like training day, You got detectives who are just off doing their own thing with bullshit, total bullshit, bullshit. You need to check in everywhere you fucking go. You carry your radio just like everyone else, and that and your sergeant needs to know everywhere you are at every minute of the day, that whole fucking CoP's going off and working undercover and all total nonsense. Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Are you trying you mean to tell me that you don't just go off and go rug The only thing.
Speaker 2: Never, not once ever, under any circumstance, even the undercover guys have a fuck team and a van following them and shit. I mean, like there is no I'm just going off on my own to do go bust some drug dealers. Fuck so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Come well, man, do a little undercover work.
Speaker 2: You know, it's amazing how many fucking shows that are propaganda shows there are on TV and there have been for decades. I mean it's not new, but like every cop show is propaganda. Navy and cis holy fuck what they needed to get in on the game. Really, like that's all propaganda. CSI is all propaganda. And when you think about it, like CSI, the whole purpose of CSI, I think was to like get people to think that no matter what you do, they're gonna bust you, right because they got all that fancy for Wrenzy. None of that shit is real. That shit is not real. It's fake. Oh no, bro, You know I love when I see like they have shootings and they get the guys in there with like strings everywhere, Like nobody does that. That's pure fucking Hollywood. Make believe fucking retards.
Speaker 1: No strings with the with the blood splatter and all that.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, no, no, no, you don't.
Speaker 1: They don't do that shit.
Speaker 2: Maybe the FBI does, and they got some of that. Maybe they got some of that time on their hands. And nobody hires a blood spatter and analyst. Nobody at a period, you don't hire a blood spatter analyst. You hire forensic technicians, and they're trained in a multitude of different things. So the idea that an agency would hire somebody for blood spatter is that's ridiculous too. That the idea that you would think you'd have enough homicides to send this guy out fucking five calls a week or whatever is So this is what I'm talking about. It's all propaganda. They make you think that the cops can get you, and like they have the murder rate in this country, the solve murder rate is falling from like ninety something percent down to like seventy something percent.
Speaker 3: How did anybody ever get caught back in the old days with murder? I mean, you know what I mean, Like you could just be traveling through town, shoot a guy and just like get on your stage coach and you know you're gone, and who the fuck would ever know?
Speaker 2: That's how it was to like, literally, like fifty years ago.
Speaker 3: You a guy in a bar fight and then just get on your horse and vanish nobody ever sees you. Again, there's never anybody held accountable. They grab some other guy that big sheriff didn't like and say that guy did it right.
Speaker 2: But see, usually like neighbors or acts of they're they're done in like the heat of passion, right you have to. Usually, unless you're robbing a store or something like that, you have like an emotional connection to the person you're killing, and that usually has everyone's undoing. So it's always someone you know, Like I don't give if someone breaks into your house, it's somebody you know. I'm telling you with certainty, if your house is ever broken into, it's somebody who brought somebody over to the house or told somebody something. It's always a connection that way. It's never fucking random. Nobody scopes out houses waiting for someone to leave. Well, maybe they do in like the rich neighborhoods, like the super fancy neighborhoods, so if they know something, But crime is never usually that random.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, which is why every time I see I see one of these shootings, I'm like, Okay, what's the motive, And they'd be like, well, they want no motive. They just woke up that day and decided they want to go shoot a bunch of kids.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's just the FED do. Yeah, that's not what people who actually lose their mind do.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, I know that's there. There's always some type of motive, some type of connection something that you wal. There's always there's something. But when it's just like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, they just woke up and the manifesto, Yeah, manifesto on anybody when you when you were arrested somebody, nobody.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something I do have, Like I still I kept this for some reason. I don't know why, but I did find like I forget if it was like a missing person's case or what the fucking deal was. But it didn't end up going anywhere, and they ended up not nobody ended up taking picking up this case and doing anything with it.
Speaker 1: And I have like.
Speaker 2: Ten pages of writing from this person and it's just crazy, like they're schizophrenic or something like this wild stuff. And I thought, I don't know why I kept it. I think I found it in some notes after I had left, and I thought it would be interesting, like basis for a plot line of a story or something like that. But no, I never found a manifesto, never found a manifesto because people don't write manifestos, only the FEDS do.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's like, how did you know that the manifesto was fake? Because it was a manifesto.
Speaker 2: So people who are people who are actually angry and going to go do shit, they don't give a fuck about explaining anything to anybody. They just want to go out and fucking let out their rage or whatever, and like who gives a fuck if anybody has any answers? Like, so it's really stupid. I'm really curious. It brings me back to the memory of that Buffalo shooter with the manifesto who had the fourteen fishes on the rifle. That case is still fascinating to me. One of the people who died in that invented like a fucking car that ran on water or something.
Speaker 3: I heard about that. That's yeah, that's very unusual.
Speaker 2: Well, they always seem to multitask, you know, there's never an operation for one reason. Operations have multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: It seems, well, are we going to get, speaking of shooters, are we going to get some false flags inside America? Blamed on the Iranians to draw us into having some public support for this, for the United States having a bigger role in this.
Speaker 2: I don't see how they can continue to do false flags because everybody knows about them before they even happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well for sure, Yeah that's sort of the best.
Speaker 2: Like everyone's anticipating one right now, so it would be the worst time to do one because everyone knows you're going to do.
Speaker 3: It, right, and that would be that would make sense. I just wonder if their arrogance is their undoing and they do it anyway because they don't really care, They don't really of respect for us. They figure forty percent of the population will believe literally anything they're told as long as it comes from authoritative sources. So they'll do whatever they need them to do, uh, and believe anything. And then maybe they don't even care. Maybe like it works even better if we know, because then it's like fuck you, we can do we you know it's coming, we know it's coming, and yet it's still coming. Here comes the flag, you know, and so.
Speaker 1: What what what do you think that would be?
Speaker 3: Power grid?
Speaker 1: Okay, shut off? You don't think to any type of attack?
Speaker 3: Uh? Biological Uh, you know, I could see a biological that that that gets let out in.
Speaker 1: Them all.
Speaker 3: Blamed on Iranians. You know, I see, I've seen an Iranian gentleman running from the scene getting into a writer van.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't believe they tried to pin Like nett Yanhu actually said that I Ran tried to kill the president twice. Like everybody know what they want to say. Yeah, they say whatever they want everybody.
Speaker 3: It's like, are you denying that the Iranians tried to kill the president? Yeah, I'm denying that. That's fucking retarded. I mean, I know a bunch of other countries that would like him dead. I mean, I think people inside his own administration are probably more likely to to get him than the Iranians. But whatever, well you got.
Speaker 1: You gotta have that out there at all times. You gotta dangle that bait. And that's easy bait, easy bait to dangle. It was Iraq at one point in time. It was alright for twenty years, wouldn't it that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, twenty years it was a a Iraq for I mean, here's the thing is that, how do you how do you keep time? How do you keep track of it? Because we're still have bases there, so we're still there. So it's not maybe a war necessarily, but it's an occupation in some fashion. So you know, I don't know in five years the seventh country this is, this is like, it's not speculation. They gave up the plan back in.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't going to get the Saudis to go along with the Greater Israel shit.
Speaker 3: Because I think the Saudis are Zionists.
Speaker 2: I think that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that the NBS, his loyalties are to Isel. I think he sees working with them. Hm hmm, okay, I think he teams Ionism. You know that calculation which is which is okay? So so suicide that this is a suicide pack you make when you when you open the door and allow Israel in. You you you you make a deal with the devil and they will get you. And Saudi Arabia should think twice before doing any sort of partnerships with Israel.
Speaker 2: It's just like Brown Schoper said, you have to invite them in and.
Speaker 3: When you do, you're going to get the same outcome. They will hollow you out.
Speaker 1: You're saying so, so it's like the the evil. So you're comparing them the vampires.
Speaker 2: I think that was bram Stoker's complete out.
Speaker 3: It's a pattern. It's a pattern, and when you start recognizing patterns, then you know, I can't have that.
Speaker 1: Ye, this is true. So so if if if things do pop off over there, does that mean that Iraq's gonna come to the defense of Iran? Are they gonna be joined in in together?
Speaker 3: There are? There are so many potential outcomes, it's hard to know what's the most likely.
Speaker 2: Here, I gotta do the show this, But what's that? What's that Dracula guy around his neck?
Speaker 1: Oh? The star?
Speaker 2: David start, David, there you go. Bram Stoker was warning us.
Speaker 1: I think like.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 3: We have the potential for them to shut down the straight of horror moves, which they're talking about doing. And then that right there is worse than any sort of missile they can shoot into Tel Aviv, because if they spike the price of oil, they double the price of oil, they're going to kick off an economic collapse. Because ever we're teetering as it is, you had that, you know, we add one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel oil to the mix from like where we are now, what sixty five? Maybe you can't like process a shock like that. I bet you they plan this at Buildeberg like they did the seventy three oil crisis. I bet you. I bet you they talked about this and it's on the calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it cast somebody in damn LA to cost them damn fifteen dollars a gallon.
Speaker 3: Oh you waited down the straight to horror moves you? It is going to be ugly.
Speaker 1: How was anybody in California still still able to like make it? That's what I'm trying to figure out unless you're wealthy, Like, how is anybody else like living out there, like in d C? Like because so so you have these service sectors, like you have people that got to feel these jobs. So like the people who are filling the jobs as baristas or waiters or you know somebody, I mean, how were they able to make it at all?
Speaker 3: It's tough, man. I lived in in LA for a long time. It's it was expensive then it's way more expensive now you've got to be rich or we like we lived in a four bed droom house with four of us each paying rent, you know, and so like we were able to make it work and we were getting a deal like that house now totally unaffordable. But you just have to kind of cram people in and you you you've got to live in the hood. Now, you have to live in the hood if you don't make money. You can't just like coast through living in West Hollywood figuring it out working as a as a as a barista. You surely starved to death. It's just too expensive. So I don't know. I mean, I think it's people who working, you know, high paying jobs, that's it. But everybody else is just in rental health.
Speaker 1: Out there in Compton, because I still remember it to this day. They were they were doing the uh, the the flip flip matches. Would al Masusi or whatever his name is, Yeah, yeah, yeah, and it was like, yeah, you know, wearing Compton and uh, I bought this house for five hundred thousand dollars. I'm like, you did say Compton, right, Oh yeah, like straight out of Compton. Is that what we talk about?
Speaker 3: Dude? I used to work in Compton. That was one of my when I was in industrial real estate. That was one of the cities that I was in charge of Compton, Carson, Torrents, Rancho Domingo's I had to walk. I had to walk through like uh shoot. I would walk in to the back of a warehouse building with a shirt and tie on, and Mexicans would run out thinking I was immigration. If they didn't know me, if like if a lot of times people didn't reck, I would see guys scatter and I'm like, no, no, no, no, lemigra, I want to talk to your boss, you know, like about whatever, buying or selling, releasing, you know, the building. So I was I would have to walk all the way through Compton, like through the industrial parks, park my car and then just walk building from building. Dude, I spent way too much time in Compton, and it's scary if you get in the residential areas, like you will get shot. But I I used to eat at Carls Junior in Compton all the time. Nobody bothered me. I look like a fed.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: Five hundred thousand dollars house man, that's unfortunately, that's like a thing there. Imagine having like three thousand dollars a month mortgage payment and having to live in Compton.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, soud Like I to you, like whenever somebody says Compton. I'm sitting there like, I'm like, okay, you know, we the hoods. You know, shit ain't gonna be that expensive because, like I think still like in Detroit and some of like your uh in some of your worst areas. I was seeing it when they were doing their the Flip show on that, like they were buying a property for like twenty five thousand dollars and selling it for eighty. This was just like two years ago. I was like, with damn. So I was like, so this's got to be how it is like in Compton, like now five hundred thousand. I'm like, nope, nope, it's not even realistic. I was like, I see why people are living in the car and shit, living on the side of raight.
Speaker 3: Totally. People in the two bedroom apartment we slept in like a really well engineered bunk bed system when I was like my first three years out of college. So like, you do what you gotta do. And the same goes for New York too. I always wondered, like, how do people live there? I wondered that thirty years ago. Now it's even more expensive. It's like, how how the fuck do you work at Starbucks in Manhattan. How you can't live in Manhattan, you have to live somewhere else. So do you commute in like forty five minutes each way on the trains and shit like that? To work at Starbucks feels like a money loser to me, you know what I mean? Like it just feels it like time value of money and you know, like calculation about all.
Speaker 2: What about places like like Aspen. I went and looked at houses in Aspen. The cheapest house in Aspen was like a couple of million dollars. I think I was like seven millions. How to fuck you got a Starbucks there? I don't care. I don't care where you are in middle of Colorado. If you live along seventy and Colorado in the mountains, you're paying out the ass. Like it's expensive out there, so you just don't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been, you've been all over to what was, uh, what was the most expensive place that you lived in? Probably say Vegas?
Speaker 2: No, well, Vegas wasn't very expensive when I lived there. I had a fucking four bedroom, twenty five hundred square foot house for seventeen fifty a month, which by today's standards is very cheap. That same house as like twenty six hundred or something like that. So I don't know. I lived in New York when I went to college. I had a fucking studio at a apartment for seven hundred bucks a month in nineteen ninety four. So that was kind of expensive at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, so, I'll say, yeah, seven hundred dollars a month in ninety four year, Yeah, because it probably in most of the country, seven hundred dollars a month at that time probably at least got you three bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: M So it's it's similar now because I see people when they're talking about, oh, you know this is where I stay. It's four thousand dollars a month, and it's a studio apartment and like it's like three hundred square feet. What was I think it was one the other day where there was a there was a woman who was renting out uh someone's garage with her and her two kids. I think it was in California, two hundred and seventy five square feet garage square foot garage, and that's where that's where her and her two kids were living because she's like, I can't afford rent, and she was paying a thousand dollars a month, Jesus.
Speaker 3: But if you got garage, well then you've got to live somewhere else, Honey, you know what I mean, Like, I can't, I can't. No, I don't know how I'm going to be able to live here. Well, you're not going to be. You have to live somewhere else. You can't live in New York City follow your dream anymore?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Cloth, Yeah, well this is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in New York, calculation of like based on how much money I make. This is how much I can afford to spend on housing. And if you're just unrealistic about it, then you'll find out the hard way. I suppose you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this this, this is Sue. But the house and stuff is I don't know if it's probably not gonna get better. Let's just say that.
Speaker 2: So we have breaking news. Now Trump is calling for a regime change, and I ran okay, So his limited strikes was more bullshit. The guy can't seem to tell a goddamn same story twice.
Speaker 3: Just he's he's entirely full of ship always and in all ways. He's just a liar of stupendous proportions, and the people who make excuses for him over and over again. Man, It's just it's hard to be that delusional. He just because there's so much evidence. He says one thing and does the other. You can never ever take him at his word. Didn't he just come out and say that this wasn't about regime change? M hm, yep, okay, and now it is.
Speaker 2: Now he.
Speaker 3: Is this part of some like strategy to destabilize your enemy by pretending to do both things at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny thing is how Israel moved the goalpost and went from in a single day, went from we have to stop the nuclear program, so we have to set up the nuclear program and the ballistic missiles. Really now you got to stop their ballistic missile program, the one that they've got no, twenty five thousand ballistic missiles or something like that. Like it's it's truly fucking unbelievable. Least I'll be fucking hanged.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this, what do you do if you're a RAN and you say ship, well, they're going to try and take our ballistic missiles, we might as well fire them all off right now.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean, doesn't have much to lose.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, is there is there a way that you put them in a situation where they.
Speaker 2: Good down that they.
Speaker 3: Launch all their missiles immediately you're back. I know, I can see my internet was acting weird. I'm just saying, is there a possibility that this behavior makes your just launch all of their missiles because otherwise, you know, use them or lose them, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny thing is, now that you've got this happening and the strike from America and Iran, you've got they haven't named them, but I'm sure it's Pakistan who's already offered to give a rand nuclear warheads like their are offers on the table to just give them nuclear warheads. They don't even have to enrich their own shit anymore. Right, That's how much outrage there is over fucking Israel's actions. So that's a good thing because they either here's the deal, Iran ain't nuke ANDAs Iran's gonna nuke fucking Israel, and what else can anybody ask for? It'd be like Christmas.
Speaker 3: They are certainly provoking them.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, and they're only gonna and they've been provoking them for fifty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they've had fifty years to build up a nice arsenal of missiles that they can launch.
Speaker 2: Right as long as they're was an Israel, they knew they would not have peace.
Speaker 3: How many missiles does Iran have? Do we know? They?
Speaker 2: Israeli's claim they had somewhere in the neighborhood of I believe it was like twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: How many missiles does Israel? Well, it doesn't even matter answer anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I got twenty five.
Speaker 2: Spies. Who the fuck knows? Okay, the spies can't be that good because, like I said, they moved out all that shit from the from the nuclear plant before they got hit, and the idea of the government, our government didn't know that I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, No, That's why I say it could be performative, because they would have to know that that's a waste of time, that maybe it just sends a message, but it doesn't really knock it out. Israel's got to know that too, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's some more news. New York is now under a state of emergency. Hochel declare the state of emergency today just shortly ago.
Speaker 3: So she can vaccinate everybody against uh Iranians.
Speaker 2: She declared an emergency in the state because uh temperatures have shattered one hundred and twenty five year old record.
Speaker 3: While I was tailing you the climate change emergency. Climate change emergency is now what we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: What caused the temperature to get that high one hundred and twenty five years ago?
Speaker 1: Kail Forest Cali for exactly there was too many KALs. I mean, that's it, right, So that's why they were wanting to cull all the kaos because you know, Kale forest.
Speaker 2: It's a dumbest shit.
Speaker 3: They just don't want you to eat. That's that's what they want. They're trying to kill.
Speaker 1: Well, there was somebody talking about I think they were I've seen somebody we're talking about if you work and you work outside, you should band together and tell your employer that you're not gonna work because it's hot. I'm like, I don't know if that's gonna I don't know if that's gonna be the best thing. It's gonna work out, man, it's hot outside. But I've seen I've seen Mexicans working outside during the heat of the day and they got full clothes on, like I'm talking about like long pants, long shirt, everything. I'm just on top of a wroof.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's like so like if you're gonna go to your employer, be like, you know, it's gonna be hot this week, so we're not gonna be able to work. They're gonna be like what it is the summer.
Speaker 3: Ask yourself this question, could my job be automated away by artificial intelligence or robots? And if the answer is yes, then shut the fuck up because you better get your ass out there in the heat lest you be replaced by one of Elon's new robot droid you know, enemies that he unveils. That's coming, that's coming sooner rather than later. It's hot in the years, coaches pulling you out of the game, you're fired. You're being replaced by C three. Pout your ass up on the roof three po and hammer. There's fucking nails in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah I mean that that that's that, Like, that's that's on the way shortly, like it's no longer like something that's distance and off in the future and you can't really see it now, like you see it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're you're if you if you flip burgers in California, and they're paying you twenty dollars an hour because they have to now by law. You if you are looking at your robot replacement, Okay, it's coming, it'll be here soon, and you will be gone. So you will fuck around and find out with the robot overlords, because it's just gonna be so much easier and cheaper for them to replace you with just about any one of these manual tasks. Digging ditches, flipping burgers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and they can have it there. They can even they can even justifiably just stay open all the time. Now, sure, justifiably just be like, yeah, yeah, been all day, no restocked, you should be fine. Yeah, robot didn't have to sleep. They doesn't get tired.
Speaker 3: They don't miss the bus, their baby doesn't get sick and can't come into work today. They don't give you any bullshit. They don't unionize.
Speaker 1: Perfect exactly. So I mean that that reality is is coming upon us extremely quickly. Uh and we even see it in uh in content creation now, where God, the amount of AI that people are using for content creation is it's actually pretty wild. And so you don't know if you're actually looking at the real deal or not, especially with the like Google Vo three that they just came out with. I mean, that ship is so on point. Usually you could you could tell the anomalies, but now it's it's tough. People are using it right now just for somebody to say outland and stuff, which makes it like, Okay, that's Ai, you know what I'm saying, Like a like an old grandma got it. I was like, yeah, I want to get fucked by you know, nine dicks. At one time, you'd be like, Okay, that's Ai. You know what I'm saying. You see you see something like that. But you know, eventually people start using it in a sense to where they want this to be believable that somebody's actually having this show talking about this stuff and all that, and even use it to potentially stage events as y'all said the false flag stuff. Uh, that's gonna be the next wave. It's not gonna be They're not gonna have to use anything in public per se. Ain't just stag it via that.
Speaker 3: Oh then you'd never know, you know, as long as they have control of like a location, it could make it look like something happen there, create the whole thing in a studio, put fake cc TV camera footage together and everything, make it the whole thing. Uh, press release photos things like that that of completely fictional crime scene. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's that's that's our next step of what we've got to uh fight against propaganda wise is going to be the the AI sector, which is going to be which is gonna make it even harder to believe what you see, even harder to believe what you're seeing as opposed to I mean even five years ago, we won't even worried about it.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems as though we have pretty good detection tools for AI, so if there's ever a question, you can, you know, run some stuff through AI. But here's another weird thing. I ran one of them pictures of Adam Lanza through the AI detector and it said it was AI. So I don't know what the fun He's a fake, he's a he's a fictional care Well, it appears that he was real at some point when you get into the statements of neighbors. I started reading through the files, and those files are impossible to read because they're all redacted. I've never seen such redactions in any documents in my life. Three thousand pages ninety nine percents redacted. But in the parts that aren't redacted, you have neighbors who had known and met and or had children in school with him at some point, so he was real at some point, or someone using that identity. But here's what's the problem. Like, when you get into like the CIA and their identity transfer operations, it's hard to determine who was using that identity because it might not have been a he might be a fabricated person, but there was a person with that identity at some point in time, for sure. But the more I learned about these identity transfer operations, the more I realize that they're not limited to just creating a single fake person or two people swapping roles, but there are undoubtedly multitudes of people in certain circumstances using single identities. You know, I got threely Harvey Oswald's operating in three places at once in February of nineteen fifty five. I still can't figure it out, but I got him in three places at once.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of these cities that are basically like just completely overrun with CIA agents.
Speaker 2: I've heard that, I've heard about I've heard that like Newtown like was like that was something like that, which one like Newtown, Connecticut where the fucking san.
Speaker 3: How Town was like that, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And I also heard that a lot.
Speaker 3: So my.
Speaker 2: Chris's wife has a friend who was living in that area at the time, and she says, though the whole thing is fake. She's like, I was living there. The whole thing is fake. All those people or none of those people live there, Like that's all. She's like, the whole thing is fake. So but nobody can give me an answer on the school, on whether the school was operational. Nobody can come up with an answer to that question.
Speaker 3: I as a real state broker, I pulled. I have access to like a pretty sophisticated database. So what I did was I went in and looked for closing transactions in that area. And what I found was that they were like I think seven or eight homes that closed for zero dollars sales, all at the same time. And they were which zero dollar doesn't necessarily mean you know that that could be like moving it from like into it trust or something. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's being sold for zero dollars, though it could be. But the thing that was interesting about it was that it was they were all They all happened and were recorded on Christmas Day two thousand and nine, which is impossible. You can't get it. State buildings are closed on holidays, you can't record it. You'd never You'll never have that. And the fact that there were like seven or eight of them all at the same time, same day, three years before the event. I went, what, there's something going on here. So there were a bunch of houses that were gifted to people in advance to put them in a position, in pre position them in that city back in two thousand and nine, And I found it with my software, And nobody has ever given me an explanation as to how you could have that many closed, how you could have any closings on a day in which the county clerk buildings are not open.
Speaker 2: Christmas Day, so you have local government complicity.
Speaker 3: Yes, you would have had to go into the building on Christmas Day and put those sales through manually, because otherwise there'd be nobody that So who did that? That person is in on it as well. So yeah, I think that's a spook city. I think there's a bunch of fuckery in there.
Speaker 2: You know, I think one of the weird things is like the moving of some of the gravestones. There have been a couple of the gravestones that were suddenly gone and reappeared elsewhere, which.
Speaker 3: Is kind of strange. Yeah, and we know about a lot of the kids like showing up in different events, like pictures of kids showing up in different events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fucking clusterfuck that thing, man, It's totally like, what the fuck was that all about? Like it makes no sense at all. It's got to be something more to it than the gun grab shit, Like I just don't buy because the gun grab shit's never going anywhere. It never has, it never will. So the idea that they would pull stuff off to for gun control issues, to me, is just retarded. So it's got to be something other than that.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's I think it could be you know, a variety of things. It could just be gladiot type stuff, you know, just destabilize the general public through random acts of terror targeted towards kids. I mean, they NATO wrote the book on that.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't there be like detailed records of the school somewhere, like architecture plans, like the licensing, the fucking permits they got, and then when it shut down, you had to get permits to go work on the school. Because remember there's that big circle in the back that says call before you drill the cbyd is on spray paint with the circle back there. Yeah, obviously they were. That place was clearly in the process of being knocked down or excavated in some kind of way. There's got to be paper trail for all that. One hundred percent of that has to have paper trail, not just at the local level, but at the state level. The state would have copies of all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So and who ordered the porta potties and when did you order them? I mean down to the down to the I want I want that level of detail. Let me sit on that commission, tell you what I want. You I want. There's a stack of you know, I want the utility bills for that school. Was it functional?
Speaker 1: That you'll never be able to get.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That that that's that's the stuff that gets a billion dollar lawsuit.
Speaker 2: See, this is when you need somebody who's got like terminal cancer to go hold some hostages and be like you're gonna tell me the answer. I'm just gonna murder all of you because I got cancer. I'll not die anyway. What's the matter of me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the terrorist torpedoes that go in there who are on a one way mission.
Speaker 2: Like fucking Marina Oswald is still alive in Texas. She could be held hostage very easily, and she's got answers, trust me, she.
Speaker 1: Got allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 3: I don't think we should. I think I think any sort of information you get under interrogation, for.
Speaker 2: For for trained people, but under normal circumstances, when I threaten to cut your fingers off, like and the first one goes, you're gonna start talking, So.
Speaker 1: It does. So you you're you're a finger guy. You're not You're not a waterboarding guy.
Speaker 2: No fingers for sure, Okay, everybody. Then and then you go to the wrist, and then the elbow and then the shoulder. You know you got six fucking you gotta got six acts before you even get to the body.
Speaker 3: It's it's kind of like, uh, you know, who wants to be a millionaire?
Speaker 1: You get like the waterboarding is always like the popular one.
Speaker 3: You still have a phone friend.
Speaker 2: Because who wants to be a millionaire, the one with all the hot chicks and they got a case and they got to open the case.
Speaker 3: That's uh.
Speaker 1: No, I know what you tell man, I can't think of it day.
Speaker 3: That's the one of those yes, yes, six.
Speaker 1: Guys. The lead singer from Disturbed.
Speaker 2: It was Howie Mandel. What show was that? That wasn't Who wants to Billy a millionaire? Deal or no deal? Deal or no deal? There we go. They got that. I want to take speak of two channels that I actually I accidentally get stuck on every once in a while.
Speaker 3: We have been watching uh, Pressure Luck. The new version of Pressure Luck.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a new version doesn't have whammys.
Speaker 3: It does have whammys, and it's got Elizabeth Banks and she's Oh, there was a.
Speaker 2: Big scandal with the original Whammy show. That's a documentary made about the scandal with the original Whammy Show. Way, yeah, I haven't watched it yet. I watched the one on the prices, right, which was really good. The guy who like the guy who like memorized all the prices.
Speaker 1: You watch that on a plane?
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 2: It was so good? What I fucking nerd this guy was?
Speaker 3: I watched that on an international flight where I had like all the time in the world to watch crazy shit like that. I watched one the same I think around the same time, where a guy like dove in headfirst into a swimming pool and broke his neck, and normally that kills you, but in his case, it gave him the ability to just channel music, like piano music, and he was like, look, he would just start playing piano like like fucking Mozart, right. He was just he was playing all the time. But and people were like, isn't this the greatest gift ever. He was like, I can't make the music in my head stop, and you thought, oh god, damn man, this might have been the worst thing in the world that happened to him. He was like he felt like he was getting ready to say, like, please shoot me.
Speaker 1: I can't stop, you know.
Speaker 3: But he was like a shredding piano player. Like did you play piano before?
Speaker 1: He's like, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: It's like I broke my neck.
Speaker 1: I went in the hospital.
Speaker 3: I woke up next thing, you know, I can play piano. And that was that was one of those same like documentaries. I was like, I've got twelve hours to kill I think I'll turn this on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually the basis in I watched the movie to Day The Accountant too, so that was actually the basis of that movie. There was a woman who got in an accident and somehow it rewired her brain and she became like super intelligent but also extremely flies that she was dumb before.
Speaker 2: We just need smacking people in the head until they're smart. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what she.
Speaker 3: She was?
Speaker 1: She was she was mazicing and you know her husband got shot in the head and all this other stuff. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but but that, but that that was the premise because you know that The Accountant is all about, uh the high function and autism, because that's what Ben ben Affleck is. He's got autism, but he's high functioning. Never watched it, Uh yeah, So it's it's on Prime so you can see the The Accountant of the original and then The Accountant too.
Speaker 3: Do you have to see the first one to understand the second one? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Actually, if you want me to be honest, I got done in a movie and I was like, hold on, what was the plot again? Because it's just like it kind of just went into light some killing. I was like, okay, and I and then he gets it in He's like, hold on because it didn't. Because it didn't it didn't really lay the groundwork for the plot that well, let's just say that. So it was more like a what would you say, like a Sacario type plot. It's like a revenge type plot, but not for ben Affleck and his brothers, kind of for this other chick who was not really on screen a whole lot. So I don't know, it was it was a little weird. I mean, it was, it was. It was okay enough, you know what I'm saying. But that when you're talking about, you know, people getting in an accident and all of a sudden they come back and and they they spoke about that, it's like, yeah, you know, somebody could get have head trauma, wake up the next day and they're able to learn another language in a day.
Speaker 3: Like it's just like the Mandarin mm hmm some somehow. Yeah, Now, what do you think that would go back to the to the idea that we live multiple lives as ally Buddhism and then what Buddhism is reincarnation?
Speaker 1: Am I right?
Speaker 2: Well, well, the idea if you got reincarnated you remember shit is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's there's some some people who talk about like these memories are like imprinted, like on your soul or on like the Acashic records and things like that, like record, but the cloud of the universe, so to speak, and it comes comes back to you from time to time. I don't know if you've seen Defending your Life. There's a great scene in Defending Your Life where they go to the uh Past Lives pavilion and you put your hand on this activator and it and it projects out uh you in a previous life, and it's you know, some big dude is looking at it, and he and and in the pictures him like as a like a four year old girl like rushing like his doll's hair. He's like, what the what the hell is this? You know? So and then it shows like people like back when they were nights, and it's it's a it's a comedy, so it's trying to just show a bunch of funny stuff. One guy's getting chased, He's getting chased by a lion. Allian's about to eat him. So uh so, I don't know. I mean, I think some religions think that, and I think I think some of the spiritual people talk about like that soul trap surrounding the planet. You know that we're on a prison planet and that going to the light is trap. You wind up stuck reincarnating in this hellscape. That's what they say. I don't know. I think we live in a dome and an enclosed system now after my d MT experience, so that's my I'm throwing my support behind enclosed dome system. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, enclosed dome, Corey, Corey, what about you? You feel the enclosed dome?
Speaker 2: Understand?
Speaker 1: Go to Mars.
Speaker 2: I understand the enclosed dome idea. It's more about there just being nothing outside. And I don't know, it's a series of self contained systems. It's really this because I've had the same experience and the self the understanding of the being in the series of self contained systems would imply that there was something beyond those systems, which would imply the bubble or the dome.
Speaker 3: Sure, I just I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't really argue with that.
Speaker 3: I do. I admit that I was enhanced, but dude, I saw I saw I saw what I saw.
Speaker 1: And I said, I saw it.
Speaker 3: I mean I like that, I saw, I saw the grid man, I saw the top of I saw the roof of the place. I saw the roof of the astrodome, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So Chris is having a guy on his show I think today right now actually as we speak, where these guys did a bunch of DMT and then they shine the laser. Oh that guy, that guy the laser. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then they saw like actual code, yes in the shit like.
Speaker 3: And they had a ton of people come over and do the same thing and they all saw it.
Speaker 2: Yes. Okay, So here's what I have problems with. I get that. What I have problems with is like our current mathematical system as is ones and then the two and then a three and all the stuff that we would think of as code or zeros and ones. Our men made concepts to represent reality. So therefore, if someone is on such a larger grander scale than us and they can create this matrix of code, what are the odds are going to use the same system we do, slim in the fucking nun. So like to me, the idea of seeing code that we would recognize in computer code as code written in the fabric of the universe is a major technological.
Speaker 3: I don't think what they're seeing is code. I think is as ones and zeros. I think what they're seeing as symbols that look like a code are symbols. But it's not like it's not like matrix ones and zeros, it's like hieroglyphics.
Speaker 1: So the premise is is that no matter what you're seeing, you're always trying to attribute to what you know as opposed to what it actually could be.
Speaker 2: Oh right, I see, yes, yes, so that's what I'm saying. But he's saying that there is actual.
Speaker 3: When when they're looking at that, when they're looking at the laser, when they're smoking d MT and looking at the laser, they're not seeing ones and zeros. They're seeing symbols of things that they can't seem to explain or.
Speaker 1: Uh, don't comprehend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're all seeing it, and I get that. I mean I think that like when I did that on the beach with Johnny Dollar, he specifically didn't tell me what the experience would be like because he even though he had done it plenty of times the vape pen that he had. What he told me afterwards, when he told me, say keep your eyes open and tell me what you see. He didn't want to interfere with my experience. He just wanted to know what I saw. And then I said, I saw the grid, and he said, everybody sees the grid with this stuff. And so I don't know if it's like specific to the chemical compound. You know that makes it like everybody sees the grid or you know what that guy is showing with the lasers. Everybody sees the hieroglyphics when you shine the laser on it. Maybe it's the batch of the of what you're smoking. There is potential everybody sees the grid when they smoke the kind that Johnny Dollar had. Then that's pretty cool, But that seems very mathematically impossible unless it has to do with like the substance itself.
Speaker 1: Well, there's some people in the chat has said hieroglyphics, So we go hieroglyphics. Ask can we compare that to what, uh the I mean wonders of the Pyramids? You know what I'm saying? Maybe potentially, maybe maybe they were, And there's a lot of stuff out there that that we don't know, and but somebody else news but just ain't telling. Let's just say that I think I think there's a I think there's a there's a subset of people that know, you know, what what the exist, what our existence actually is, and you know other finite details of uh, past human civilizations and stuff that they just you know, aren't divulging that maybe to protect you or protect the masses from themselves because you know, extinction level events happens every so often, the things of that nature, so they don't want to cause chaos or uproar, or maybe they're hiding the truth because you know, they know there's a better life potentially for you, and they don't you know, they want to have that for themselves. But you know that's stuff that you won't ever know will have speculation, and so the speculation is what is what kind of keeps that interesting? And uh, you know with your experiences with the d m T and stuff like that, when people see stuff like that, then that you know that triggers something in as far as the expiration and that's what we are as humans who want to explore find new ship. Not me, but I'm talking about most folks, all right, not me. I don't give a damn. I'm gonna eat my friend and burber French rise. Yeah, I'll be good, play basketball and I'll be just fine. Uh before we get out of here, uh independent media token, Corey. I see that they've said there's been some activity on Twitter right here recently.
Speaker 2: July first. Uh huh July first, July.
Speaker 1: First, Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen. I've seen there's been some some activity as far as uh they created was X now, but created a X page and started shouting out some of that stuff to make sure y'all go and y'all follow that on X and be on the lookout. I dot network, IMT dot network as makes you y'all got that, got that up here. Let me put that in the shit right and that as Corey said, it'd be hitting July first.
Speaker 2: The longest fucking week of my fucking life is about to be. That will be between now, between now and July first. I've been waiting four or five days since we already made this decision and got everything finalized, and like I cannot come quick enough. It's the I'm sitting here every day just like, are y'all working around the clock for you'd be surprised. We've worked on this for almost a year. We minted the token in August of last year. We started this probably in fucking March of last year, so it's been well over a year we've been working on this, and we got all the kinks worked out and it's done and ready to go, and there you go. So obviously we're gonna need a better cheerleader because I'm not a cheerleader for anything.
Speaker 1: So truckles, it's all good. I mean, hey, get ready, people get hyped.
Speaker 3: I m t.
Speaker 2: This is for independent big tip babes to do my promotion from me.
Speaker 1: Now, if we get some of those, then it's gonna work out just fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, nothing's just credibility like big titted crypto bitches. Yeah, I think you're going.
Speaker 1: Now they gonna they gonna want to fee. Now, they're gonna want to feed poster hose, want to feed tea, you know what I'm saying. Even though they ain't real hose, they're poser hose, they need a fee. Okay, so we'll have to work on that. Charlie, have you you got anything new you want to talk to the people about Barnum World.
Speaker 3: Go check it out. The film with Drew Treglia, director Drew Treglia, and Legal Man. It's available for free on YouTube. You can just search Barnum World. It'll come up under Drew Medium and uh go check out that uh summer movie Hits. It's a funny one. It's one of those movies you have to watch twice because there's a lot of hidden stuff. Drew is really good about putting Easter eggs and shit like that in there, So check it out. Activist post macroaggressions.
Speaker 1: That's it there. It is. Of course, we know Corey has been deep in I in t Corey is the Oswald work? Is that coming down anytime?
Speaker 2: Saying, well, I'm having an existential crisis over it because it's way longer than I fucking thought it would be, like by fucking like two hundred pages, so I don't know what I'm on. I'm having an existential crisis because I'm pretty much at the end of like the first section, which is two hundred and something pages. Oswald's likely goes into Marines. I'm about to transition to the Marines, and that's going to take me like two hundred plus fucking pages. So I'm looking at like a four hundred and fifty page book, and okay, way, that's that's twice as long as I was anticipating. So I'm kind of at a standstill right now because I'm not sure what direction to take.
Speaker 1: So you teater, okay, okay, because I know what for. At first, she was saying it was gonna be a lot of the kind of like documenting your journey throughout.
Speaker 2: His whole life and documents undeniable proof of Oswald being in two places at once all the way from nineteen forty five to leave leaves the Marines in fifteen fifty nine. So it's a lot. It's a lot of shit, you know, people giving different descriptions of him, you know, all kinds of cool stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, man. Also make sure y'all Corey Hughes dot org, Bloodyhistory dot subsect dot com. Of course, Charlie Robinson, the owner of Activist Posts, make sure y'all going there checking out everything on Activist Posts as well. If you need some real estate help in the area, Charlie help you with that too. Yeah, if you need a little expertise that's his name in Vegas. Maybe everywhere somewhere else you're on your own, sorry, everywhere else down on their own. Maybe they can come to you. Maybe you do some consultation, Charlie, in consultation. There you go, there you go, running numbers. Look at this, hey, man, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Give it? Am I I'm getting fucked or not. Just let me know I'm buying it anyway, but just tell me if I'm getting fucked that way. Sure, you know what I say this, I can go to bed, you know, sleep well at night that I know that I get screwed on this deal. But I have no choice because that's the way the market is right now. You either buy and get fucked or you just you stay rent. That's it. I mean, that's that's kind of it. I mean, I know that sounds bad, but uh, I don't see that. Uh turning anytime soon for me. X Q four twenty dot com. Check out everything I do there. We appreciate y'all being here with us, Day one ninety one. Be back with y'all next week, day one ninety two. Until then, boy x Q four twenty Charlie Robinson, Corey Hughes Lindsey Charmon. Hope you she'd be back to lead the ship show that we got going on next week and make sure y'all are going and checking out all her stuff roadways dot org. And we appreciate y'all for being here. Peace out, MHM