Speaker 1: Get ready all right, September twenty five, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, And just for the record, here is just after five thirty am Eastern in what we used to call America, according to the thing we call a clock. Anyway, you know, I was sitting here staring at the screen and thinking I should do a news report at two AM, because I had a ton of news already set for a possible Thursday night. And by the time I got done with it a couple hours later, I said to myself, I'm still awake, and I'm usually awake all night, so why the hell not just do an early morning news broadcast. So if you are hearing me on the stream, it might be lot if it's just after, you know, five point thirty am and you're in the Eastern time zone. But then again, maybe you're not, and most of you aren't. You'll get the podcast later, the o'celli effect. That's what we are, and I gotta do the news man. I gotta do it because it's just gotta get done, okay. I gotta get ahead of tomorrow's shorts, X mess fire store meltdowns and nervous attacks that people are gonna have excuse me, panic attacks, let me use the proper name that people are gonna have over the various things that occurred they believe occurred and they've been told occurred on the overnight and going into the day, and then god knows, Trump will start, you know, true thing or tweeting or puking or xing or whatever, and it'll get weirder. And then somebody will you know, Charlie Kirk, and all lives matter and screw you, and the fight begins again as nobody ever sleeps. You know, I used to live in New York where the city never slept, but now nobody actually sleeps. Nobody thinks. I'm thinking zombie apocalypse is becoming more and more inappropriate. Trope, metaphor and reality all rolled into one. And if I can Mandela my ass out of here, I'm willing to go. Aliens come get me, and whoever else wants to come get me, but either kill me or get me off this rock. That's all I got to say. Anyway, Let's start with a typical America's target, right, something that makes no sense, And I'm gonna take you back a little bit because I'm watching other things make no sense according to the narratives. But let's go back a little bit in time when the MSM agreed about something and I saw it on the left and the right, and I can sample it, and I don't even care how they settled the case, because you know, the newest and best best mantra for the MSM should be, Okay, we repeat it, report it, and we decide. Then we report it, and then you keep buying it, because that's what they're doing. Some months ago, Weymo vehicles right were allegedly being torched because it was part of the anti ice uprising. So let me get this straight. Not only were they torching police cars and this and that and the third thing, but they were writing anti ice messages on the wayward weymos that are driverless vehicles in LA. That was a specific target, not because people hated the Weaymos and it happened to go along with it, or somebody wanted to falsely attribute it to the ice riots and ice uprisings and ice resistance that was going on in La in the whole two blocks of it that we had to hear about worldwide. But they wanted to make sure you knew that they were targeting the poor driverless vehicles, and you bought it left and right. It's a beautiful thing. The headline right from one of the Fox one of the many Fox outlets have carried it, is way Moo cars set on fire as Los Angeles immigration raids protests continue. Now, that's one of the nicest headlines out of Fox at that time, one of the nicest headlines out of left wing media from the NBC universe at the time. This is back in June of this year. By the way, photos show Waymo vehicles on fire during LA protests as company cuts downtown service. Okay, because they wanted to make sure that you who could afford the driverless vehicles will not be getting service there in LA for those couple of blocks that are on fire at the moment. Because this is like the LA riots, except a microcosm, a micro riot, if you will, And it's not a riot. It's a protest, and it's all good and there's no real reason for any of this. So we'll just argue over the insignificant. I'm sorry, why do I bring this up? Because headline Dallas right yesterday, But they're going to be talking about it all day and what are we going to hear about? Well, the FBI wanted to make sure and publish that there was some unused rounds from the alleged sniper who fired upon an ICE facility somewhere near Dallas, but you know, not quite in Dallas exactly. Uh, but anyway, it doesn't matter the headline right according to Reuters, even is gunman wrote anti ICE in quotes on unused bullet in fatal attack on Dallas Immigration office. Now, there's a lot to be known and a lot of early reports. And looking at the kid that only ever had a previous arrest for what cannabis, okay and all that good stuff, he looks like a lefty. Believe me, they're going to be calling him a lefty by the end of the day, even though even though and they're saying it was indiscriminate firing at the ICE. Now, he wasn't as good a shot as some other people recently examined, but the only people he struck were detainees. They're the only three one killed and two wounded in the attack where the guy was taking intentional sniper shots like ten seconds apart. According to the initial witnesses that I'm sure are going to disappear because it was clearly intentionally done. And oh, by the bye, the shooter took his own life, so we're not going to get the benefit of the circus and show trial. Okay, but here's the common weird link once again, and I want you to hear from a local Dallas affiliate about it, if you don't mind, because I'm going to let them report about it. One of those things that you know, if you've gone through the JFK audio files over the years and the media collections over the years, you might recognize television station w u FAA, which is a fort Worth I believe, you know, I gotta remember is it ABC or is it CBS? I you know what, I can't remember, but it's a network station that was in existence at the time of the JFK assassination. And here's how they reported. And I'm pretty sure it's an ABC affiliate. But anyway, it doesn't matter, let's.
Speaker 2: Go through it.
Speaker 1: They've been great neighbors.
Speaker 3: This family's Collin County neighbors told us they keep to themselves but are always cordial.
Speaker 1: I've had lovely interactions with their family, so I'm so horrified to hear about all this.
Speaker 3: No one on them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so a lady from her car is commenting they were great neighbors. I don't know, they were really nice. And that's because they went and you know, rated a couple of houses that are in another state. Actually that well one of them is in another state. Let's let's get the accuracy on this. Okay, let's try and be careful. But anyway, this is, you know, the shooting of Dallas. Team coverage from our ABC affiliate there, WFAA, And you know, but he was a quiet boy. He was always a quiet boy, and he was a good family. They were kind of cool. They kind of kept to themselves, you know, like most people do. And these two properties. The guy's name is Joshua John. He's apparently twenty nine, so he's not as young. But I'm going to get to the punchline in a minute. Let's hear a little more WFAA initial coverage on this.
Speaker 3: The street knew much about Joshua John, and while the FBI director called what happened a politically motivated attack, one of John's childhood friends described him to ABC as quote, the least political out of all the people I knew in high school. John's friends said he was a gamer, mainly interested in internet culture. His profile pick had been a meme of a man with a Soviet flag. It's not a political thing, a friend told ABC, It's just being on the computer too much. Those friends said they hadn't spoken with John in ten years, but we've confirmed in the decade that passed he briefly attended the University of Texas at Dallas and at times Colin College polisse A. John died of a self inflicted gunshot lond The FBI left this home in Fairview tonight with a trunkload of evidence, including at least one computer in Fairview. I'm Teresa Wardard.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, today's shooty is at the first threat against immigration facilities in Texas this year. On the fourth of July, su Spekes, addressed in black military gear, open fire outside the Prairie Land Detention Center in Albaredo.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, they're going to bring up a bunch of unrelated events that happened to have occurred in or near ICE facilities, and they're going to amp up the idea that ICE is definitely under siege, especially given Gavin Newsom's recently signing that law after the House handled it in California about we don't want masks on the ice agents and you get in the picture here. But also I want you to note that this is very similar to the story, except you got a ten year age gap here regarding the alleged and probable shooter in the Charlie kirkcase. Anybody catch that. You know, he was a quiet boy. He attended college briefly, and then he seemed to dive way too much into the internet in games, and he said ironic things, and he was never actually political. And look, man, I can't help you if all you're gonna do is yell at me. It's the left, it's the right. It's only the gun toting people, you know, the wooses that we said couldn't do anything unless they decide to join Antifa, which is an organization that doesn't actually exist, you know, is a communication hub and is literally named for being anti fascist and after a European group. As per usual. It's sort of like being mad at Beatlemania for having written she loves you. Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is beyond the pale. And I don't know how people are not seen what this is. I'm not gonna give you the full punchline, or maybe I did already. Does it matter because you're gonna take this and run with it anyway? Uh? And oh, by the bye, let's just move forward because they're slipping by you. What in the thailanol wars? Now, okay, coke versus pepsi? It was cola wars. But you know they put cyanide in the tailandol, so you better go chew on a pod name tide anyway. Well, idiots argue over how effective or destructive? Uh tailanol is? Right? The new quid pro or quid that is a brand new shiny FDA approval for legacy drug company that changed its names and mergers and with murderers. Right, yeah, I'm gonna mumble too through these things. Why not? The president can do it. I can do it too. I'm gonna use him as my inspiration. Gsk Okay PLC is a publicly traded company. It's owned by its shareholders, obviously, but major shareholders include institutional investors like the Vanguard Group, Blackrock, and Schroeder Investment Management Limited. Anyway, if you want to follow the money, go ahead, but you don't really need to because it's an English company. It's headquartered in London. And guess what, when you go to sell the souls of others and the blood of others, you must meet in person. Where was Trump last week and therefore carrying the people that are really in charge while he was on his playdate with King Charles in the Land of Make Believe? They were over there doing their thing while Epstein images bounced off the walls like sugar plum fairies being projected from a hotel by protesters across the street, allegedly to double the distract. Of course, anyway, the FDA, in an unusual step, aims to repurpose old GSX drug as an autism treatment surprise surprise, after reviewing existing published literature. This is headline. By the way, the agency initiated the approval of well korvin. I guess that's the new name for it, which GSX stopped selling more than two decades ago for a condition associated with autism, so somebody had to get rid of their vitamins. It looks like to me. And if you check, I mean, I'll have links to the information where you can read some of the interesting part of it. And you know it is what it is. But that's the new approval that came along with Tylanol's band for you, even though I argue it's not much of anything for you except maybe a mild fever reducer and a placebo meant so that you can convince yourself you don't have a headache anymore after you take that crap. Sure it has an effect after you take a toxic level of it, but autism not buying it. Also not backed by any actual study. Okay, you can find a study to back anything, but any legitimate study I've ever seen, there's no evidence for this. Again, why pay attention to that? Because you think you're going to win on vaccines anti vax people, but you're not. And this is the sad part. I liked RFK Junior, I really did. But as the worm turns in his brain and he sits there, he's turning in different colors than Trump is behind him. Take a look at the video. Don't take my word for it anyway. In other sports and wweer the world highlights just to get off of politics, and God help us not mention Trump for five seconds. MLB is now going to the video game style ABS system for making sure balls and strikes get called without having a factor in umpire bias. Right, too bad they are about thirty years. It's late on that because you know, if you notice in sports they show you something on a video game, you get accustomed to it. There, they find out if it works to you know, make it so that you've got a good heads up on your little players that you control on your screen, whether it's Nintendo, Xbox or PlayStation or whatever, doesn't matter, online gaming. And then they do it in real life, putting the little numbers under people, you know, streaking the ball, watching a puck and hockey whatever. Major League Baseball has been really resistant to implementing the video game style of television broadcast. They just don't do well. I mean, we might as well create random number generators that create athletes that we can root for and turn around and either go with the odds or defy the odds. Base them on real people and never have them play another game again. We can simulate them. Let me know when you figure out which parts of what I'm saying or sarcastic. But in twenty twenty six they're going to create an ABS challenge system and league Baseball, so that there might be a button somebody will push when they want to argue as to whether that was actually a ball or a strike, because umpires do increase and decrease the size of their strike zone quite often completely arbitrarily, based on their mood, their attitude toward the team or for the team, or the particular player or pitcher, you know, the player at bat or the pitcher throwing the ball at him. And I've seen that my whole life. So I got to say, I like this use of technology, but Major League Baseball should have done this thirty years ago when they still had some popularity to cash in on, because it's not looking good anyway. If you can't accept fedbook, I know you'll accept Fox News. On my next story, Fox News host Jesse Waters says the US should bomb the UN over Trump's broken escalator and a few other things. But maybe I should go to some other audio oh here and cover what happened. All right, Let's let other people do the talking, because hey, it's you know, early early morning, and nobody really wants to hear from me too much. And I have a couple of inspiring messages. This isn't all bitching in the morning, by the way, just so you know, and comedy coming up too, But let's handle the Fox News host thing before we even break down the reason why they reacted, or maybe we'll do a little of both in this audio. Let's see where it goes. How about that? All right?
Speaker 5: And so they just ended up walking up, though it outraged a lot of people, including Press Secretary Caroline Levitt, who wrote if someone at the UN intentionally stopped the escalator as the President and First Lady were stepping on, they need to be fired and investigated immediately, then sharing a screenshot from a UK newspaper claiming that UN staff members had previously joked about turning the escalator off on him and saying they ran out of money. That said, reportedly, right now, there is no evidence supporting that they actually did this. Still, let it had more shit to talk about with this escalator, as well as the teleprompter glitch that Trump dealt with during his speech.
Speaker 1: Anyway, before we get to Press Secretary Levity here, I just want you to know that information is out there saying that it is possible that the people that were photographing Trump might have actually had control of guess what the escalator and might have made that decision to capture certain pictures or whatever. But either way, if the Secret Service wasn't in control of something that could have shut off the escalator, that's a different issue from what we're dealing with here, and un sabotage is highly unlikely. But anyway, putting that aside, guess who had control over Trump's audio while he was giving his speech where he gets pissed at that, And also because they're going to make a point about the audio in a minute, that's part of the triple sabotage. But also the teleprompter was not in the control of UN personnel. It was actually handed over to some other people. But pay no attention to facts. Let's get back to Carolyn Levitt and how she needs to get people fired and investigated and deported. And who knows, maybe also involuntari I mean, she's on Fox News, so maybe involuntarily lethal injected or something too. Maybe maybe first it was.
Speaker 6: The escalator, then it was the teleprompter, and then Katie Pavlich from town Hall, who we offered a seat in the press pool to cover the president's historic speech today, noticed that the audio inside of the room was much lower and different for the President of the United States than the previous speakers. So when you put all of this together, it doesn't look like a coincidence to me. And I know that we have people, including the United States Secret Service, who are looking into this to try to get to the bottom of it. And if we find that these were you and staffers who were purposefully trying to trip up literally trip up the presidents and the First Lady of the United States, well there better be accountability for those people.
Speaker 5: And Levi it was not lonely, especially with the Fox newsgrowth.
Speaker 1: They sabotaged them. Yeah, and they could have hurt the First Lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump would have fallen in and.
Speaker 1: Would have gotten back up.
Speaker 7: I mean, this isn't This is an insurrection, and what we need to do is either.
Speaker 8: Leave the UN or we need to vomit. It is in New York though, right, Yeah, could there some fall out there?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: Maybe gas it?
Speaker 5: No it, okay, but we need to destroy it. Maybe just can we demolished?
Speaker 7: They get to know this is absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that is what Jesse Waters is calling for. Let's gas the UN people or demolish it or vombit. Oh, wait a minute, it is in New York, right, let me check. Oh New York, that's kind of close to where I'm sitting. Now, let's not do that. Let's just gas them like roaches. Now, look, I'm not exactly friendly to the UN But here we go again. I can tell you what went wrong with Trump's audio being different and low. And if you check the speech, and you also take a look at where the old man is not using proper mic technique because he's not accustomed to an external microphone on elect turn. He's accustomed to a boom mic over his head that somebody will adjust for him personally. And he is also used to guess what those little clip on mics or double triple coverage in this way so that his audio is absolutely without flaw and with double backups when he's in the White House, because that's his people managing it. Now, to my understanding, they were supposed to be managing the audio for him as well while he was speaking. Because they do that, they'll let you in the control room of a building like this where there is a multimedia projection and all these kind of things just reality speaking here. And the fact is, sorry to say, you know, the old man's not used to using just a mic on a elect turn. You can see where inconsistent sound has occurred before, where he doesn't realize he's turning his mouth away from the mic like I'm doing, and things like that when he's having to double check things. Problem here is now it's another conspiracy, and let's bomb the UN because we can make all sorts of irrational statements on the Fox News propaganda machine. Kill the homeless, bomb the UN. Maybe we can just gass them. Let's do something. Let's just demolish the building, like as if it was a settlement in Gaza, right, just just go in there with a bulldozer, and doesn't matter if there's people in there or whatever. Let him get out of the way. If they don't want to get bulldozed, let them go to home, let them get deported. Why not just deport him. Screw diplomatic community. Let's do that. That'll be good, and then we can pull all of our diplomats out. Hey, you can doze the entire diplomatic core. We don't need representatives elsewhere, and we certainly don't need to be the home of the place where these people should be safe and have diplomatic community, no matter what what s whole country they came from, because hey, screw it. You know, the UN is a fairly good idea, but they do a lot of stupid things because guess what, when you get enough people together, the aggregate IQ drops and that's the way it is. And also when you send people from countries, because you're giving them a plum position and a plum job to be abroad and have an adventure, you know, especially in places where you got dictators in charge and literal oligarchs running your country and people that are robbing the part of death in other places, I mean, all over the globe. Who do you think they're gonna send there? The best? Who do we send there? People that you know absolutely showed their loyalty. We have an ambassador to the UN. Two's kind of quiet right now. But anyway, this is the newest outrage, and yet we don't have to be normal about any of it. I mean, we could talk about the speech he actually gave if you want, where he repeated the whole I ended seven wars even though literally speaking, Here's what we could really say is that you know he had a hand Trump did in deals that eased conflicts between Cambodi and Thailand, Israel and Iran, India and Pakistan. That's really what he had a hand in, though some of those countries' leaders dispute his role as anything significant, just saying US was involved in a temporary peace deal between the Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda that experts said is significant but remains shaky. Maybe that's four things disputable but possible. Maybe then again maybe not because peace deals, you know, or deals that end conflicts or whatever, those things are seen in hindsight, if they hold Russian Ukraine killing anywhere from five thousand to seven thousand young soldiers, mostly soldiers on both sides every single week, not quite accurate. Truth is that body counts are difficult during conflicts, and I don't really trust anybody's anybody's estimates. But since the invasion in twenty twenty two, what the estimates are that are out there? And again I don't necessarily trust these. But he doesn't have a verifiable source unless you're talking about some sort of secret that he's actually leaking out there that nobody else has. The fact sheet on he got two hundred and fifty thousand Russian military debts over the course of now nearly three years, right, So that doesn't amount exactly to five thousand or seven thousand a week. Also, you've got eighty thousand military deaths in the Ukraine and fourteen thousand civilians. This is not adding up to the numbers, okay, because all together you got three hundred and forty five thousand, one hundred deaths since the start of the conflict. With generally accepted numbers out there. The war began in February of twenty two, right, so that accounts to roughly two hundred and sixty deaths per day something like that, or eight hundred and forty eight deaths per week, which is many thousands short of Trump's declaration. You know, the US bombing of nuclear facilities in Iran. I don't expect that we've gotten the truth about that from anybody, so be fair to Trump. Trump touted efforts to thwart Venezuelan's rug trafficking, right, and how did he do it? He blew boats out of the water. The military has struck at least three boats off of Venezuela's coast since the beginning of the month, killing at least seventeen people, but there isn't any evidence that the government has engaged in organized drug trafficking, which he also claimed, because he said, we recently began using the supreme power of the United States military. This is a quote to destroy Venezuela terrorists and trafficking networks led by Nicholas Maduro. So the kingpin is the president and not saying I deny that. But we don't even have evidence except the stuff they said floated up afterwards. Anyway, how about this, Under the Biden administration, there were millions and millions of people pouring in from all over the world from prisons for mental institutions, drug dealers all over the world. Well, look, millions and millions and millions a little bit difficult. Plus, can anybody show me the evidence for this repeated claim about opening the mental awards and prisons and all that. I mean, we had one prison that was left open. Also, you know, when Trump was cutting a deal before the disastrous withdrawal out of Afghanistan that Biden presided over, Trump kind of set bad things in motion by releasing a whole bunch of tally bands all over the place so they could get themselves all good and ready to retake that country in quick time. He released a bunch of prisoners before that disaster took place, and no wonder, but hey, it's not like we did anything right in Afghanistan, seems like to me. But that started when oh yeah, under Bush, and then survived the mistake continuing through Obama, then survived the continuing mistake through Trump. Then Biden finally pulled out a bit badly. And that is a real serious way to look at things subjectively. In my mind, we have a whole disaster and it's called the conflict in Afghanistan. How about this, The Biden administration, right quote, lost more than three hundred thousand children, little children who were trafficked into the United States. They're lost or they're dead. Federal data, federal data, you know, the government he's running, shows that thirty two thousand unaccompanied migrant children failed to appear for immigration court dates. That happened from October eighteenth through September twenty twenty three, which includes some of Trump's first term. Right But you know, again, the narrative is more important than the reality and truth. It is when you're totally undocumented and really hidden and you don't get caught, then they don't know how many people cross the border. And oh, by the way, this is something that neither side of the equation has ever bothered to fix. And even with deportations, there's going to be exceptions, and there's going to be new ghost re emergencies. And really all you got now is people that are more desperate and more crafty going to figure out a way to beat that system and be coyotes. So that's that. And they're still not carrying giant packs of fentanyl on their back, just so you know. And the giant gains we are rapidly reversing the economic calamity we inherited from the previous administration. Yeah, well a mildly increased. This is always funny too, because no politician, here's the beginning and end of that whole thing. And you know, we've secured commitments about money already paid for the seve trillion and investments. Let's again try to calm down with our emotional reactions and who we want to defend right away. And I don't care if you're a defender of Orange Jesus or you think you're defending the rest of the thirty two flavors. At the insanity shop of American politics now, which is a whole confused mess they call the left. I don't care which side you think you're defending or you think is right. Here's the problem. They never tell us the truth about the real unemployment rate. There is never any truth about There will always be a spin. In fact, when you ask somebody who is on your town council and you say, hey, the town council says we're broke and you guys are raising property taxes, they will turn around and twist things and try and explain to you that even though you're paying more in your property taxes, it's actually a discount. Okay, it's your crazy girlfriend who comes home and spends three hundred bucks and tells you how much money she saved when you try and tell her, if you didn't spend the three hundred bucks, we could have saved what three hundred bucks? Except they do this for a living. They will justify their existence and tell you how great they've done, especially if their name is attached to something and they want to take credit for it. Now, they used to do this for electioneering, but Trump is a bit of a glutton on this. So that's the only difference there, he'll constantly tell you about his achievements instead of bawling them all up in one massive lie for campaign season, because his campaign season never ends. Even if he doesn't realistically have another office to campaign for, it doesn't matter. Ever, since he got into politics, he figured out he's pretty good at keeping simple minded people distracted and entertained, so he does rallies all the time. I also love how the Fox News guy goes here well Maloney and Trump there, even though she's younger and clearly looks like she's in better shape. Trump would have fallen down and gotten back up of Bulania could have got hurt. I show my concern for Milaonnia, I mean disingenuous squared? How do you do that? Watchbox news? Anyway, I think I'm gonna take a quick break before we again try and drift away from the constant, you know, Trump dumpster fire that keeps us distracted at all times, because if you gaslight the gaslight, how fires does a gaslight or how many fires does a gaslight light? If a light could be bright? Italy sent warships to accompany Gaza flotilla following the Israeli attack, But you know what I'm gonna get into other news and the rest of the wide world of sports and a few other things.
Speaker 7: This is James Corbett coorpor Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelli Affected o'celly dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 11: Relation conversation, you I fact revelation, conations, game revelation, bas.
Speaker 2: The effect.
Speaker 1: Season.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, call it about the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 12: Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 12: But okay, bility and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on, now, has a real effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different let's say, you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words information Chili dot com. All right, so back to it as quick as I could get to it. And that was forced multiplier there, bringing us back in from the break. Want to remind you that, yeah, we do this over here, and I'm not even going to bring up Lancer because I'm going to try and kill this in an hour and I've already used over thirty five minutes. So let's go from here. Uh, no article or reference in the show notes is gonna be necessary because I'm just gonna give it a quick glance. I mean, jay Z has a lot of rumored issues man, allegations flying about paternity, connections to puppy underage partners, hush money divorce and maybe getting too much destiny out of Beyonce's child or children there and Bestie's in Destiny's child and all that. So plenty of drama that maybe has an in law mama keeping the facade of a hip hop empire intact. You know, from the bottom of my heart, even though I see black Twitter and respect fifty cent, I just can't bother to care. I really can't, and I miss when this might have been the scandal that was the wise America, so stupid international press theme of the month, the week, the year. I just can't muster the energy to give a full crap. I'm sorry. What else is happening in the wide world of sports or thee are the world of sports? That belts was actually well timed? Excuse me by the way government shut down September thirty. Maybe that'll happen, maybe not, And this time allegedly it's the Democrats that are causing it. So here we go again. Somebody will use it, and somebody will screw things up and cost a lot of money. Trump is preparing to fire some more people. So maybe we'll get a little more doze out of this. Maybe it'll be the return of Elon Musk while the government's shut down so nobody can watch what he's doing. Maybe maybe, but I speculate, and therefore shouldn't moving forward. What about the Jimmy Kimmel thing. Huh? Trump is not happy about this, I gotta say, And let's go to his own words, Okay, because he put out a truth or truth out there or whatever it is you call it, on his own personal social media network. President of the United States owns a social media network. Keep that in mind. And this is exact quote his big giant truth here is. I can't believe ABC, fake news gave Jimmy Kimmel back his or his job back. Excuse me? The White House was told by ABC that his show was canceled exclamation point. Something happened between then and now because his audience is gone and his talent was never there. Why would they want someone back who does so poorly, who's not funny, and who puts the network in jeopardy by playing ninety nine percent Democrat garbage all caps. He is yet another arm of the DNC and to the best of my knowledge, that would be a major illegal campaign contribution. Pausing priority, I think we're going to test ABC out on this. Let's see how we do. Last time I went after them and they gave me sixteen million dollars. That sounds this excuse me one sounds even more lucrative. A true bunch of losers. Let Jimmy kimil Rot and his bad ratings. It's really the ratings thing that does drive Trump crazy. Okay, cause, yeah, I have some notes on that, and I might have just accidentally closed them. So let's see if I can reopen them real fast. And if I can, it'll be lots of fun. And let's see if we can get there. But I may have just lost them all. I don't know. If that's the case, I might not be able to get the show notes out quickly enough, but I will do my level best, I promise you. Anyway, Kimmell actually normally had about a million viewers or something like that, which is pretty good because who the hell watches you know, broadcast TV anymore. I don't know. I don't really know people that do, but apparently they still do somewhere. But anyway, it's a weird sity situation. Okay. And the funny thing to me again is that this time he got like something like six point seven million or whatever during the broadcast. So that's not you know, the whole thing, that's just during the broadcast. That doesn't give you how many people decided to watch it on YouTube and everything else. And you know exactly what happens after the alleged supposed rapture that was supposed to occur. By the way, there was a whole like TikTok movement that was telling you the world was coming to an end this week. You didn't notice, which I didn't. But anyway, beside the point, the overall issue is much larger. I think maybe he's jealous of Kimmel's you know, of Kimmel's deal. He got, you know, something like a two hundred and fifty percent increase and a greater amount of viewers, okay, on his first run on the broadcast. Then he's gotten virtually since his first show. Any large guest doesn't matter. He beat it all with this return. So what has happened here is that for a guy that a lot of people weren't paying attention to at all, Jimmy Kimmel, you know, yeah, okay, a million viewers. He was doing good and I'm not begrudging him. But now it's you know, six point seven on a night when people can't even figure it out, and people were googling like mad. By the way, in the analytics, what time is Jimmy Kimmel on? You just gave worldwide attention to a guy and also bolstered the ratings as somebody you said had no ratings, and believe me, he had some. And a million people tuning in is a viable TV show. It's not the greatest, but a million people tuning in for something that's lukewarm at best because the guy wasn't even really harsh or crazy with his stuff, none of it. But you know, you got to remember the character of the person you're dealing with. And I'm going to end this whole thing on two misrepresentations of character, one of them being one that you need corrected. And I didn't ever think I could say in my entire lifetime, outside of the fact that he occasionally wears black T shirts, that I would ever have anything in common with Mark Cuban in my way of basically explaining or summing up a very key element regarding the personality traits of the alleged leader of the alleged free and definitely world he's ripped off.
Speaker 8: I can't even tell you how many people, right, people I know right that he's ripped off.
Speaker 10: A lot of alleged issues with condo I'm telling you about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm telling you people I know, right, Like Barbara Cark when she said something about this from Shark Tank.
Speaker 1: Right, he.
Speaker 8: Tired her or asked her to sell a bunch of condos in a new building that he'd put up, and she did, sold everything she asked. He offered her four million dollars. He wouldn't pay her. She had to sue him just to get her money.
Speaker 7: But how does somebody benefit by behaving like that, like as a when that's.
Speaker 8: The only way, you know, I mean, he was born rich, right, He's never had to find his you know, Damon Joy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's always had good hair, dude, Rich people always have clean hair.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: But Trump University, Trump Foundation, Trump soho, just example after example where he ripped off hard working Americans again and again and again, and to think all of a sudden he just changed who he is. Just not the case like, look what he's doing fucking now right amid Silver Co pripped off.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's just amazing that people think that there's something different outside of the real estate hustler who would go through bankruptcy and bust people out and turn around and not pay anybody from a drywall contractor to you know, the black dealers in his place, or you know, pull immigrants that came to do construction on his casinos. He stiffs everybody. Even Rudy Giuliani was complaining about it not too long ago. Because he stiffs a lot of lawyers too. That's why he goes through so many of them. And loyalty only runs one way. But somehow there's a lot of people out there that think he's their savior because he speaks like a three year old and when you're IQ's low, it makes tons of sense. And the funny thing is they cherry pick the hell out of Charlie Kirk and they've tried to saint him and everything else. I Oh, he was so open and honest and this and that. I gotta tell you something, he said a lot of despicable, ridiculous things. I would never want to even shut this guy up. Because yeah, despicable speech is something you're supposed to protect. And even though he really didn't practice necessarily what he preached, but utilized the leverage of grieving and outrage and clickbait and rage bait out there in order to prop it and prop up his you know, turning point USA or whatever the hell his wife nts now inherited. And you know, I'm not going to comment on the memorial service or Jimmy Kimmel myself here, not at all, but I find it fascinating that if you pick through, if you want, you can find stuff that makes a lot of sense and still contains the brash a whole vibe and keeps it all together. Because the guy was in England once more than once probably, but one time when he was in England, I think he had a debate at Oxford and this kid really bagged him up. But they made it look good on the little short reels out there and everything. And that's what he did too, is he definitely went out to create the same vibe and the same template with different faces on it. And then of course you got to have people sign, you know, talent agreements so that they'll release their image for use so you can broadcast them and blast them everywhere. And you know, Charlie Kirk probably got the permission of every single person that he put, you know, at his debates with and you know, tell me what is a woman? Tell me what is a woman? Prove me wrong? All right? I get the stick, But every once in a while, even through the stick, he had to hit something that was right. Even though it's under the guise of telling off the English people to their faces. I know I'm a guest in your country, but I'm going to tell you screw yous. You people are stupid basically, and even though you inspired certain things, you are a terrible example and your terrible people and your country's turn into hell. You know, pretty much like Trump said to the UN, all the countries that going to hell. Other pieces of unspeak, so the brash and privilege continue to tell other people exactly how their lives are supposed to be run. And simultaneously he can make a good point with that. And I found this piece of audio extremely interesting. And I'm gonna let Charlie Kirk speak in his own words from beyond because I think some of you need to hear this. When we're going back and forth about Jimmy Kimmel, of all things, which is not a paragon of free speech, but should have been left alone. And you could have left his lukewarm ass just sitting there with his million viewers, and he'd be nothing but part of the static background noise if you were a truly good strategic thinker. But it got under his skin that ABC dared defy him, even though it's not like a corporation has loyalty, okay, or despite the fact that the Supreme Court says, you know, they have free speech like people. Yeah, they don't have any level of integrity negative or positive. They have no spines because again, you'd have to be a living creature to have a spine or book, and they are neither. And they cook all those things that even represent books anyway, in order to do what extract the most for the least and do it with other people's money, other people's souls. Who cares who gets hurt because they're corporations, but even they have people working for them that have protections under our constitution, whether you like it or not. And it's not a campaign contribution to spout your opinions somewhere. See my opinions don't become a campaign contribution to I don't know, Ron Paul next time, or you know, or the hologram that is going to become Bernie Sanders. These are not campaign contributions. When you just speak your mind and it turns out your mind is not exactly with Ildouche or Orange Jesus or whatever you want to call that guy who is which cracks me up. I've sat and listened to the left wing version of Charlie Kirk and there's about one hundred of them, and there's another hundred Charlie Kirks out there. They just didn't pull it off as well. He did it well anyway. Just take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 2: Free speech is a liberal value.
Speaker 7: It is not a left wing value.
Speaker 2: It is wrong and.
Speaker 7: I'm sure we'll talk about this in the Q and A, But as of today, Lucy Connelly is going to jail for two and a half years in this country for a social media post that she apologized and deleted about a migrant hotel. That is not a free speech value at all. You should be allowed to say outrageous things, You should be allowed.
Speaker 1: To say contrarian things.
Speaker 7: Free speech is a birthright that you gave us, and you guys decided not to codify it, and now.
Speaker 2: It's poof, It's basically gone.
Speaker 1: And I think there's.
Speaker 7: Something really troubling about that, because I want you to imagine one day that reform might take over this government. You guys can laugh, but they're winning elections in downtown London. Farage is ascendant. There is asylum majority in this country. I see this how I'm going to really scare you. I see the same themes that let to Trump's rise in this country. I see it with the working class in the streets of London. I see the muscular class. I see people coming up to me. It's the same vibe. You guys are about to see a political revolution. If the stars aligned, that could mirror what happened in America.
Speaker 8: So when that.
Speaker 7: Happens, do you want Nigel Farage prime Minister to be able to lock you up if you criticize his governments? If your answer is no, then you have a moral obligation to make sure that your Prime Minister and the MP's advocate for a value neutral free speech policy. So regardless of who is in power in this country, you guys can challenge and you guys can speak over the moment that is the bedrock of a liberal democrasy.
Speaker 1: Okay, is he right? Yes? He is. Do you understand it? Chances are ninety percent of you if you live in America. No, you don't get it. You don't get the consequences. And just like we talked about with Larry Hancock last night, nuance is dead and the ability to communicate properly or anything else is dead. Because here it is left and right share some interesting values. If it doesn't make me feel good, I need to break it. If I'm upset by it. It should not be there, whether it's microaggressions or not bowing to the martyrdom of a podcaster, whether it's you didn't use the proper pronoun or you're gonna try and take my gun even though you never said anything about taking my gun, or yeah, try and think before you speak. I remember that being an anthrax lyric, that's for sure, but ooh, it would be so good in practice. And realizing that the fact that you're surrounded by a mob is not a good sign when you have a mob mentality, and it's you know, one of those things that's relatable and they don't talk like there's somebody who was in that position before. There might be a reason why they don't sound that way. And if you take an honest look at somebody's track record, by the time they get to be damn near eighty years old or whatever, they've shown you who they are. And if that's your savior, you can't be saved. Just saying, but with all that in mind, my opinion doesn't really matter, and neither does yours. See, opinions are not facts either, And without doing die wrecked harm with your speech, you don't need to be charged, penalized, fired, or anything else. But we've now gone back and forth somehow. This person called me sir when I'm a man or I'm a day and them I want them fired. Is the same as you didn't sympathize with my martyr. It's the same, the same issue, just like the fact that we can murder certain people if we justify it just right. And by the way, that's an all sides issue, because everybody seems to have a murder line one way or another. It's okay to kill them of this, it's okay to kill them with that. Ooh, that's rough. But gassing the people at the un like, what are they gonna do? Throw a tentho like your you know, human getting cockroaches. That's all cool. Murder the homeless because they're inconvenient. Let's give them involuntary lethal injections or something, kill them, and nobody loses their job on that side. Why because they're winning. And on the other side you could say ridiculous things when they were winning and you got away with a lot of pushing people around, and now people want to push back, and that's right, we should push back, and idiot Joe Rogan says, Oh, you guys are so stupid because they're going to use it against you, when that's not the friggin point. If you're exercising corrupt power, face that fact first, not that the same corrupt power can be turned against you. That's how you explain it to a four year old. Don't hit people because they might hit you. Johnny, Jimmy, Jane, whatever, pick another j. Trump's middle name begins with a J. Went on. You don't want them to do it to you, speak nothing of You shouldn't just harm people because they have a value of right, a space to be in, to exist, to be stupid, to be outlandish, to be offensive. They don't have a right to use their free speech to order, or to compel, or to encourage others to do actual harm. Different stories. And as we look at the Ice shooting that's going to now be bandied about until the next blood is spilled, remember that the only three people hit were the detainees. In case you missed it, That means no law enforcement was actually injured. So a guy took his time in targeting people. I mean, what is he a bad shot or did he actually hit people he intended to hit because he's somebody who thinks it's ironic and nihilistic to attack people because he's actually a groy bar. Check their logic. They're so right wing they think Trump and others are not right wing enough. They declared Groyper wars against Charlie Kirk. Recently, they declared groper wars against Donald Trump, and I dare you to sort out the logic because they don't need it anymore, and neither do the people in power. They sit there and talk about the greatness of the country while demonizing half of it, telling you that Antifa is a terrorist organization when it's not even an organization. Let's tell you about these other things. Hey, they were obviously attacking driverless cars because Letty's hate driverless cars and had to make a point about ice on them, And the same loan shooter template is used. Also convenient, much more convenient when they kill themselves, so you don't end up with this Bryan Ruth or whoever he is that you know allegedly was lying in wait to shoot Trump. His interesting trial. Hey, he tried to stab himself in the neck. Boy, these people are suicidal, interesting, isn't it? Also can't figure out why that guy's daughter was storming away from the courthouse, That was interesting. Fox tried yelling at her but didn't work out. And I got to tell you, it is much more convenient when you can make up the story any which way you want. For disaffected, disconnected, not at all empathetic or remotely related to anybody outside of who they meet in the virtual world, online and video game reality becomes more real than the dark room you find yourself cowering in all the time. It doesn't matter that he had half a semester out of college or what, because if that radicalized him, damn must have been something that was an easy switch on him before he got there. But also this one took until twenty nine. He wasn't just a young kid that was stupid. These people marinade in internet culture that is meaningless, that is double meaning, that has its own language. And I'm sorry all you grandpa's do not understand who you're looking at. And this bloodshed's going to continue because first of all, it's America, and somehow the American violence quotient is out of hand. And I'm not even bitching about the guns here because I believe in gun ownership and I believe in responsibly owning anything that you could use responsibly. You know, I don't think I have a right to have a nuclear weapon in my backyard. It really don't. And I would understand if somebody wanted to clip me with a drone if I had one, but guns, especially simple guns, which, by the way, if our government really you know, because I got this in case the government goes Tyrannico like Kamal, Yeah, that gun ain't gonna help you if they send the army, and if they send real trained people who know how to shoot you, and anybody in your house is done, you know, ask David koresh about that. Ask Randy Weaver about that. Ask any of your friends who thought they had rights until they got stuffed somewhere and magically committed suicide, et cetera. Everybody except Galaine, who seems to be doing pretty well because she's keeping her mouth shut. But ask anybody who actually knows something, they don't last. And if they try to tell anybody, they really don't last. And then there's a bunch of these disaffected zombies that nobody paid attention to for a long time, who are steeped in well, you know what, I should just go and punch people in the face for the lulls and all that. And everybody said, oh, the face punch game. That's the black Guys's this that has disaffected people who do not understand that there's value to human life because they've lived in an unreal situation and they've now adapted to it, and when they get anywhere near another living, breathing thing, they don't know how to behave. And it's not all black guys. It is a new subculture that I don't think we're going to understand for another couple of decades. If this country survives that Long because we are being intentionally pitted against one another for our feelings. Yes, right winger, it's all about your feelings because you don't have evidence to back stuff up, and you parrot crap that has sped to you by the media, just like you say the left wing does. And guess what, left wing, you're just as guilty of being stupid and not thinking for yourself as you say the right wing is. You're calling you know, kettle pot, black scarred charcoal. It's all one color, and it's the color of law, which is being thrown over top of that thing we called the Constitution that anybody abuses as if it was the three block long town slot that everybody gets a turn with. That's how power is being treated in America. And this is where we're at and it ain't going to turn out good for any of us who has enough sense to realize what's happening. I know it's a low percentage, and out of my ten listeners, probably two of you actually get what I'm telling you at this moment. Are you right, are you wrong? Or do you want to live to see another day? And by the way, do you want to take control of that day or do you want to leave it up to the one drooling old man or another can't say tyl and all and one who sat there staring blankly during a debate. Hey, you got to pick a side. And JD Vance, the PayPal mafia Peter Thiele representative is not going to be a good fit. But don't worry. Don Junior will come in because he's a freaking genius. Yeah and no, and oh, by the way, if I was you, I would go back and question some of those attacks on Tesla's because I don't think they were attacking Tesla's for political reasons. There have been other people who did vandalism to Tesla's and all kinds of stuff before that. But they amped it up to tell you, look at how poor Elon is under attack. The richest man in the world is under attack, and they convince you to root for the richest possible people. And by the way, you don't get to a billion dollars at all unless some blood was spilled somewhere. Even if you didn't spill it, your I guarantee you profited off of it. And that is the one thing that kept me from actually signing onto the Sicilian mob. Oops. Did I just say that out loud? Yeah. I didn't want to feed my children with the blood of others. I mean, you know, killing a man is not an issue for me. Killing women or children that would be an issue for me. But I gotta say feeding my potential children at that time, I didn't have any yet, but I wanted one. I never wanted them to be fed in a spiritual sense from the profits made off of other people's blood. I mean, if I had to bleed a little to get it, that's up to me. But bleeding society or people directly, not society, because society is an artificial construct, but directly profiting off of the blood, suffering and misery of others, It's just something I cannot do for long and did not want to feed my children with. So maybe some of you don't have those values, maybe some of you don't think of it, and maybe some of you don't give a crap about what I gotta say. Because God, Chuck, you got to pick a side. Let's go, you know, get on the Trump train so you can get dropped off somewhere else and we can spread the MAGA message because that's the only way we're gonna win. Look, Chuck, they're gonna go against the vaccines for you while they meanwhile make other deals with big pharma and sell us out. They're gonna tell us that we have peace, even though no wars have actually ended. They're gonna tell us that everything is great and the economy has gone up, even though you and I both know because we got to eat on a daily basis that that's a friggin lie. And oh, by the way, even before I had a show, a blog, or even the internet at my disposal, if you would have talked to me, I would have told you. The politicians lie about every financial number possible, because all they do is spin to say, no, well, what you gotta realize because of the index, Actually, even though you're paying triple the amount of money that you would have paid when I wasn't in office before I got here, guess what I made it so that you didn't have to pay seven times that amount instead of triple. So triple's actually a discount. And they've been doing that my whole life. So all of them lie about that because they're politicians, Like, how do you know if politicians lying? His mouths moving, and Trump is a politician and sower is alleged opponents, and you are not part of that class. You're not part of that game. You're not a WWE wrestler. No matter how much you love John Cena. It's just not happening. But we all got to start acting like we have some sense and we have some constituency where we can unify based on mutual understandings of the world around us. Oh yeah, by the way, they're adomizing that as best they can. Wonder why wrongful death lawsuits are going to come out about that first helicopter crash during the early part of you know, Trump's administration where he started off by saying, do I did it? Wait until you find out how that's got nothing to do with nothing, And it's all about cutting back on things and trying to get higher profits, because scumbags will do that no matter how many lives it costs. And if they can prop it off of the death while they're costing lives and get it both ways, they'll do that too. Sell you the gun and sell you all the equipment to try and you know, stitch up and embomb your dead and everything else, and also charge you to ship the caskets. One way, or another. Even if it's done on a military aircraft, somebody paid for it, and also they got to buy fuel somewhere, and your friends at Haliburton or whatever conglomerate it is. Now we'll also supply the body bags and caskets at a discount just for the government, because we're so patriotic anyway, Military industrial complexity for all in the Age of Orange Jesus, Praise him, Praise him, or I will take your job.
Speaker 2: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 10: In Denial The Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 9: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 1: Earn from it.
Speaker 9: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: For media, dot com, radio net.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continent republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot Com