Speaker 1: All right, Dave, are you back in or is Gus in? What are we doing? I made it breaking news. Yes, besides the wreck.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Slayer.
Speaker 3: Is back it Louder than Light. Apparently that's a news story. Apparently it ran on the regular news. I was like, the news is covering Slayer.
Speaker 2: They got back to do this show this past.
Speaker 1: Okay, they'd broken up.
Speaker 2: And then it, uh it rained and you know these monster devil worshipmen guys, but we don't want to go on the stage because it's rainy and windy. It's scary, so.
Speaker 1: They had to cancel it. Slayer canceled.
Speaker 2: We're scared of the rain.
Speaker 1: Oh you were mocking Slayer at this point.
Speaker 2: We don't we don't want to go out there because it's windy.
Speaker 1: Is that an actual sound from TAGGI?
Speaker 2: Where did you find that sound? You got any more of that sound?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 4: That's all I've got?
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, that was incredible that he's so quick with that. It's a great day here at iHeart Studios because we finally got a coffee maker back. Oh and that's not that's not the best part part of the leads. So I made my very first doughnut coffee with the new coffee machine, and it's got you know, when you pump gas, how the guys there talking to you on the video screen, going, hey, you should get a reverse mortgage, you know, with the reverse mortgage, we pay you and then you're homeless. Whatever it might be. So I'm watching my coffee and the screen comes up and it says how many miles does the average office chair move within a year? Like if you were to keep track of an office chair rolling over to your neighbor, rolling to the coffee machine, rolling back and forth, how many miles would that travel?
Speaker 1: My god, over years? I mean, let's try to answer.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a toddler came up with that. How far do you think your chair travels? Dad?
Speaker 2: Like, in a year?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Son. How much does the earthway? I don't know, Son.
Speaker 1: How many trees are on Earth?
Speaker 2: Son? Thirty two billion, six hundred and twelve. Actually I got the mind of a toddler, so I found it. Well, Okay, Dave, at the break, I'll tell you how many? Yeah, I don't listen. I think Dave is uninterested in that nomber day? Were you uninterested as well?
Speaker 5: Dave?
Speaker 4: Is ten minutes behind where he normally is at the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, his brain is working, okay, and.
Speaker 4: I'm setting up a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: Both of you all take your headphones off. She can't hear, and I'm gonna tell the listeners, no.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: It's not it's I don't want you know the answer.
Speaker 1: I don't care about the answer.
Speaker 2: Take your headphones a mile.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Take your headphones.
Speaker 1: Eight miles? Did you do it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Eight miles? Every single time?
Speaker 1: Man, it can't be true.
Speaker 2: By the way it is.
Speaker 1: It can't be checked.
Speaker 6: Okay, and no one else cares. Let me fact, no one else cares. All right, No it's true, says eight miles right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So the other lead story today is the fate of right thank you?
Speaker 1: How far?
Speaker 2: How far is your office chair traveling?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: He's distracted?
Speaker 2: Signed out tonight at eleven he has.
Speaker 1: A relationship with the coffeemaker.
Speaker 2: Now I love it.
Speaker 3: That's that's such an interesting stat Thank you, mister coffee maker.
Speaker 1: See it a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: The fate of Humana could be the lead for twenty twenty five. Ten thousand employees are still here in Louisville or in Kentucky, sixty three thousand employees total. They have been on a roll for about a decade. But they are wobbling now. They got weak knees. And of course we still haven't figured out what they're going to do with that huge building that rumors.
Speaker 1: Yes, stop David one those aids are over by the way, that's not happening.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got an idea for you, Mana. It might say that, you know, why don't you raise the rates on insurance and cover less? That's just crazy enough to work. Seems to work with our insurance. Now.
Speaker 3: John Bold did that investigation assault last night where there's a new company that all they do is when you get declined, they step in on behalf of the hospital because the hospital, because the hospital wants to get paid two. So they stepped the hospitals. They work for the hospitals, like ten hospitals, and they work for the hospitals, and they go, look, we're gonna get you because most they said, most of the time with insurance, it's just lack of paperwork. So they figure it out and then you get covered. Okay, But again, so Signa has decided to call off their bid to form a bigger company with Signa and Humana.
Speaker 1: That is over called, so if he man again.
Speaker 3: They announced they're leaving that twenty seven story beautiful building, but they say rumor has it it's got structural issues, so I don't know. It's on five hundred West Main Street. But they also have the other one that used to be the Bellnat Building. Anybody older than fifty knows that.
Speaker 2: It would be a beautiful vaccine clinic.
Speaker 3: What is he still doing?
Speaker 1: Shut out, Kennedy, Kennedy, I love it.
Speaker 2: Shut your ass face.
Speaker 1: I do the radio.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, the radio bro. Let me see your guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bobby the booby. This is just that, it really is. What did you do on your day off?
Speaker 2: Finished up watching The Penguin on HBO? And man, is it ever good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Is Colin Farrell's the guy that plays him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He looks, Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It looks nothing like him. I would I don't know if I would have taken the part. You got to be in the chair. They gotta be making this guy up for twelve hours before they even film. I don't know why it takes that long look at because it's it looks it looks real, it looks like his face.
Speaker 3: They said that the other day I was reading about a platoon and how the scars on the face of what was his character's name.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. I can't Teddy June book.
Speaker 3: No, but they said it took almost four hours a day to do those little rock scars on his face.
Speaker 1: And I was like four hours.
Speaker 4: Getting paid by the hour, obviously four hours.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, the DMV workers also, they work as a makeup artist in Hollywood. Okay, I will tell you this though, this pisses me off.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: As much as I love Yellowstone, what a what a pain in the ascid is to be a fan of Amen?
Speaker 1: Oh amen? Oh amen, I'm paying for Paramount Plus.
Speaker 3: Are you paying for Paramount plas for Paramount Just where the new season of Yellowstone is not on Paramount Plus?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not on anywhere. Because I went down the rabbit hole last night because Susan and I I gave up. We watched The Penguin on a Sunday night and I said, we'll just watch Yellowstone. And so you know, when we first started watching Yellowstone, it took us forever to watch it because season one was on this platform, season two was on another, and you're bouncing back and forth. Then they take a break of like two, what's been two and a half years, three years?
Speaker 1: It's called Gallstone.
Speaker 3: Now that take two dollars. That is actually pretty good. So they finally came up, David, you.
Speaker 1: You come in hot and late. Yeah, you're come in with some good jokes. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: How about that. I'll make up for it. I'll thank it. I'll take it in a few minutes. So anyway, last night I went to Paramount to watch, uh, the Return of Yellowstone. It's not on there. Nope, so every other not on there. So then I googled how do you watch?
Speaker 1: You have to watch the chant live? Correct, you gotta watch it live, yep.
Speaker 3: Or you could DVR. You have to wait, or you have to wait, or you have to wait for it to get to Paramount Plus, or you could purchase it on Amazon Prime. Why am I paying for Paramount Plus? In this the age of streaming is really competitive. You're not putting your hottest commodity on the app.
Speaker 4: It's also on CBS. Is that a past season?
Speaker 2: Then it's a.
Speaker 1: Seasons past season show. So but here's the deal. Did anybody see it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it any good? And how did they kill John Dutton?
Speaker 4: That's they killed John Dutton.
Speaker 1: They have to kill John Dutton.
Speaker 2: At some point, they have to because he's not back on. But here I told her, Susan, I said, we got to watch this damn thing just to make sure if there's a if there's a spoiler, we get ahead of it so we couldn't find it. And then it says, well, you could purchase it on Amazon Prime. Uh, you could subscribe to Felio something what what some channel Felio Filo Filo or all adult stuff there? No, that would be Eros. Isn't that Eros is sex fel Valentine's Focus?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yellowstone, Okay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, my point is you can't even purchase it, like if you wanted to say, okay, whatever, you got me, you got me screwed. I'll be the RT next week. You can't even purchase it on the channel that the streams are on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Correct, It's the stupidest. It's unreal.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they just want to mess with the It's.
Speaker 3: Almost giving me a reason enough to cancel. Paramount except for now. I'm addicted to Ghost UK. I gotta watch Ghost UK, so I got another season to go with nobody.
Speaker 4: Speaking of ghosts, the most annoying character, at least they ditched her patience. Did you watch the first three Ghosts?
Speaker 3: She was annoying and I think they finally rolled her off because everyone was like, dude, she's ruining this show.
Speaker 4: She dominated the first three episodes and she was terrible. Wasn't funny, No patience, patience' have any patients?
Speaker 1: Wasn't funny?
Speaker 4: Get back in the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't funny. But UK Ghost is getting better and better and better. I'm on season three.
Speaker 2: What about ul Ghost? Is that coming out next?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's not on you not on yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not at all. The British sometimes are just funnier.
Speaker 2: Well, it's weird because Sanford's Son that was a British show. You know, The Office that was a British show. All these shows that came over here, they a lot of more British.
Speaker 4: First was what was Sanford and Son called in England?
Speaker 1: That's a good question, Brookshaw, And that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Joe Brookshaw and his lad he big Demi big DEMI right, Oh, we lost Quincy Jones last week.
Speaker 3: You've thought of that, because that's how your brain works. Like overman, is that you thought of the san franstan Son and that I had no idea he wrote the theater for that? No, why would I know.
Speaker 4: That Sanford and Son in England was known as Steptoe and Son.
Speaker 2: Steptoe and Son. My name is Mike Stiptoo. Watch these moves.
Speaker 1: It's quite messy in here. Does Hollywood have any good ideas?
Speaker 2: Oh they don't.
Speaker 3: They just steal stuff from the British and either that they Remakesmas Movie.
Speaker 2: And New Summer Blockbuster, so stupid Blockbuster. You say, we'll run down a red giraffe and run a DVD red box or red box. It's used a lot. They still have those, Yeah they still Yeah. It was after the election.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, thank you, thank you for that. We will.
Speaker 3: Trump is filling up his cabinet. Now some people are complaining, but there was.
Speaker 5: Here what corn here?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: But they Rubio.
Speaker 3: I think they're pinning him for secretary secretary. And again this is where I warned. I warned the Dems right after the election. I said, hey, man, you're part of the problem was you're the love affair with the three networks, and the three networks love affair with the Democratic Party. So they're still doing it. So they play the sound from Trump calling Rubio a little Rubio from the debates ten years ago, and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna move on from that? I mean, I don't know, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: You can play clips of what Biden and Kamala said to each other that they.
Speaker 1: Don't do that they don't know.
Speaker 3: So again, I don't know if Rubyo is going to be a good secretary Secretary of State, but he's assigning that.
Speaker 1: And again, there's a.
Speaker 3: Method to the stupid madness that Trump is doing, and it is a madness that might work because he wants to get rid of a lot of the bureaucracy and just have a straight line, uh answer to these folks that that are going to run these programs.
Speaker 1: I took myself off the ballot.
Speaker 4: No, No, you still don't have a spot.
Speaker 3: You will, though, buddy, you will will patience, patient, sacious mister Kennedy.
Speaker 2: When he sits down, he makes that, hey, Bobby, can you sit down for a second. See what I mean? It's like, I don't know what a diaphragm issue.
Speaker 1: Or what you know?
Speaker 3: All right, so you have a joke, dij you sentence yesterday cost your dollar because you did trying to help You didn't have immunity music when you text it.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to help you out.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to?
Speaker 2: I said, In case you all need a mama joke, here's some mamma awful, awful, hilarious.
Speaker 3: There was a third greater restall yesterday in the parking lot. He was like, man, that joke of today sucks.
Speaker 4: Knock knocktrp.
Speaker 2: You want to hear about a six year old in the hospital with his grandma? You want to hear about a about going.
Speaker 1: To weddings Old hospital?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go, Hey fellas hey man, six year old went to the hospital with his grandma to see his grandpa. When they got there, he ran ahead of his grandma burst into his grandpa's hospital room. He said, Grandpa, Grandpa, as soon as grandma comes in, can you make a noise like a frog? What Grandpa Grandpa said? He said, make a noise like a frog, because Grandma's says, as soon as you croak, we're going to Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Way better than yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't know about it alright, Hot Solar covered hot that's right, join us Friday seventy five oh one Preston Highway. Not just us, but Ethan Almighty's gonna be coming by. Say that's right front door. Come by and meet Ethan Almighty. Plus it's the biggest sale of the year. Hot tubs up to fifty percent off this Friday and this weekend. Go on by Southern Comfort hot Tub right now and start looking at him. Over one hundred and fifty tubs. Susan and I we end just about every single day in our Southern covered hot tub. It's the perfect way to reconnect with one that you love. No distractions, just you and your hot tub, getting that warm massage from the jets. You're going to sleep like a baby. Southern Covered hot Tub. Hot Tubs is over sixty five dollars a month and twelve months same as cash. We'll see their Friday seventy five o one Preston Highway. Stick around more on the way, including news at the bottom of the hour, News Radio eight forty w h A s oh the Baker Street. Have you ever heard of the food Fighters? Remake of this. It's prett damn good. It is good.
Speaker 3: It's been remade a couple of times. I don't think Food Fighters is not the only one that'd done it.
Speaker 2: But no, you know who else did this? Waylon Jennings.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, it's a great song.
Speaker 2: Waylon Jennings a little overrated. No, it's not listen to this.
Speaker 1: I don't have to. It plays all the time.
Speaker 2: What does it doesn't play it enough?
Speaker 1: What about Baker Street? What's so good about Baker Street?
Speaker 2: Because it's right in between Candlestick Maker Street, Yeah, and Butcher Street.
Speaker 4: But here's Whylan's version.
Speaker 2: Let's take a guitar.
Speaker 1: Kelly redid it?
Speaker 3: In some ways rock and roll is like, uh, Hollywood, there's no new ideas. Oh it's I'm inspired. Let's just stop the show and play this entire song.
Speaker 2: Can we do that, Dame, but stop?
Speaker 1: I'm joking.
Speaker 4: Doesn't have a lot of pizzazz of this guitar here when I think guitar number here, let's the vocals.
Speaker 2: Whaling's part.
Speaker 1: This is terrible.
Speaker 2: I like Whaling.
Speaker 3: You can like Whalon and think this song sucks? No, yeah you can, Yeah, you can't get You don't have to be.
Speaker 2: All in or all out. You're all in with Whalon Jennings.
Speaker 1: Whaling is awesome, but he's got some songs that suck your face. Your mama, don't let your babies grow up to live on Baker Street. Yes, it would have been a great song.
Speaker 2: Well follow this under Ticketmaster sucks. Ticketmaster back in the news. Deep breaths. Hacking, deep breaths.
Speaker 4: Ticketmaster has partnered with t Mobile to form a cos oh gosh to with JCPS to provide affordable tickets.
Speaker 2: To blow up jack ass. Ticketmasters suffered a hack that affected five hundred million customers. Each and every one of the customers should have changed your password. I'm one of them. I did not change my password. If you haven't, you might want to look into A business insider says that some customers that have purchased tickets through a Ticketmaster have checked their accounts finding that their tickets are now missing, meaning somebody that had access to the hacking information is stealing tickets from accounts and just reselling them on the market.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Some customers have been able to wrangle through ticketmasters horrible freaking customer service and retrieve their tickets, but most haven't been that lucky.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Three inches or yes it's pierced.
Speaker 1: You know what's reliable?
Speaker 2: Paper tickets?
Speaker 1: What's reliable? Who's the guy from Fast Times?
Speaker 2: The ridge behind the no no no, It starts with a d oh demon demon desmone at the mall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, printed tickets, that, my friend is reliable. You have the printed ticket in your hand, that's what count. You show them at the.
Speaker 2: Door and I'm like, oh, there it is.
Speaker 1: I'll tear it in half.
Speaker 3: You get to keep the other half because you're gonna frame it if you're a weirdo later in life.
Speaker 5: I'm not a weirdo.
Speaker 1: Can you frame your tickets?
Speaker 2: I keep them in a uh keep them in a photo album?
Speaker 1: How many stubs? Studs has one?
Speaker 2: Stuff?
Speaker 1: But how many do you have?
Speaker 2: So I got boxes?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I got Look, SOMEI closest friends have framed their uh tickets.
Speaker 2: Again, I didn't frame them. Well, I take that back. When the Stones go on tour, I usually see multiple Stone shows, so really so yeah, I've never talked about this before. So I will take the ticket stub and I will frame it with the tour poster and put it in the basement. I do that with its need it with Saxon stones, and that's that's cool.
Speaker 4: And then so what I used to You've got the tickets with the Saxton's platinum albums.
Speaker 2: You got the right in the bottom. See this Van Heuin ticket on we called seven dollars. I got it, you know what, So you know what he used to do back then in the late seventies and eighties.
Speaker 1: Sure it was twelve dollars, and that was an outrageous price.
Speaker 2: I could never afford the t shirt. That's why I think, well I could later. But what I used to do is take a photo album and I put the ticket stub at the corner corner of the photo album on top, you know, and that would cut out the concert review.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David and I have a group of several group of friends that the circle overlaps Dave's friends and my friends, and we had we have several they overlap.
Speaker 1: They do that they do the friend I mean of the of the of the tickets. It's funny that it's funny.
Speaker 2: We don't have any friends that overlap me or you or me or Dave. Funny how that works. I got Greg Getcher. Greg Getcher's no friend of mine.
Speaker 1: So again there's no website that's safe. And then again, how do you know?
Speaker 3: So you don't even know if your ticket is valid even when you have it on your phone and it's in your Apple wallet and you go up to the line and they go whoop, and they go no, I'm sorry, that's not a real ticket, and you're out eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: See. I hate these digital ticket crap. For why I'm paying a ticket fee?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What the hell am I paying a ticket?
Speaker 1: Very good question for very good question.
Speaker 2: Number two. We were over at Caesar's. Is it's still called Caesar's and something else whatever? Because we were over the boat. We're over the boat and we're going to see Dwighty Oakum.
Speaker 1: Which is not a boat anymore. There's no boat that was.
Speaker 2: I can't gamble on land and they would move it out five feet just to be paying a Hey, I'd like to go out and go back to my truck. You can't why we're five feet off the pile.
Speaker 3: You know what Kentucky is. I don't mind getting my shoes with Dave. You know what Kentucky is the character patients on UK.
Speaker 1: We could not have gaming. We can't have gaming. Your your soul is going to burning hell forever.
Speaker 2: So we go to see Dwight Yoakum over to the casino across the river.
Speaker 1: Only an hour drive, thirty minutes, thirty eight thirty. Well, i'll split it with you thirty eight.
Speaker 2: So we drive thirty eight minutes across the bridge and we go see h Dwight Yoakum. We're standing in the line. I said, Okay, the tickets are on my phone. There's no damn internet service.
Speaker 1: Oh you got wallet before you go over there.
Speaker 2: This was like three years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't even know what a wallet was about any of that. Oh, I bet you were so much fun to be around that time.
Speaker 2: I was so pissed. So let's go back to I don't know, six seven years ago, when you could actually go up to the Kroger store and get them printed. That was an option. I went up there and I said, hey, can you print out these Van Halen tickets?
Speaker 5: Where it was?
Speaker 2: And it got prints them out, and there was a fee to print them out after I already paid a fee for a ticket fee. But I wanted the tickets for a souvenir. So he hands them to me and he goes, oh, don't leave these on your dash because if they're exposed to sunlight too long, they turned solid black and the ticket is worthless. Wow, and there's nothing we could do about it. Wow, I said, how long has that ticket paper been like that? You go, oh, for a long long time. Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Because they just want to make it as complication as possible. That's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Yeah, when tickets were twenty bucks, it's one thing and you lost to and they scammed you. Well, when tickets are three hundred and seventy five dollars, that's a big deal. Or if you're buying multiple tickets, you and your wife, now you're a thousand dollar dollars into tickets, which I can't believe. I'm I can't believe I'm saying that. And it's not like people go, yeah, that's about right on. Thousand dollars for tickets for you and your wife. It's like, how do you all stay in business?
Speaker 2: I wonder how bad this affects the yo yo yo yo need tickets guy outside the arena. And here's what I mean. You say, here's a ticket it was, it was a Ticketmaster ticket. You can tell but now they go, here's a piece of paper that I printed off my printer that says it's a ticket, by the way, four hundred dollars by the way.
Speaker 3: And getting into these places is like you're going, you're you're traveling, you're going through customs, taketr shoes off.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of customer and that brutal. So I go through a few times a year.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I went to a high school football game this past weekend because we did the flag presentation, and it was so the security to get through now because all of the schools have gone to this now because of the shooting at PRP and then I think there was something at Fern Creek, so all of the games now it is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is you're getting wanded. She Jackie had her purse.
Speaker 3: She's going into a high school football game, and they're like, you cannot take your person. She was like what She had to walk back to the car, put her purse in the car, and then come back to the entrance. I'm like, really, is this where we are in America? We can't go to a high school football game.
Speaker 2: And then Jackie sat down on a bench next to a guy, you know, really shaggy guy, and he is.
Speaker 5: That you a puss?
Speaker 2: Nice a nice buss. That's a nice buss.
Speaker 1: She didn't hank your purse. She didn't have a purse.
Speaker 2: She was taking it back to the car.
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't compute as travel. His way up travel is expensive. Taylor Swift is selling out thousand dollars shows and people are complaining they can't afford eggs. Is everyone just going into huge amounts of debt? Is that what's happening?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah, yeah, credit card debt. Yeah, you buy, you buy what you're interested in. But again, the grocery store is still two hundred dollars on Saturday Sunday morning, and I got nothing.
Speaker 2: I went yesterday. I bought vegetables and it's not like a whole you know, vegetable vegetable. I bought vegetables.
Speaker 1: It's just that's the worst. By the way, vegetables are the most expensive.
Speaker 2: Sixty eight dollars.
Speaker 1: How much is this? Scream peppers seven dollars? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah about pepper? Yes, I about peppers, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, a line.
Speaker 1: I started putting stuff back.
Speaker 3: I grabbed a chili lime ranch dressing and the tiniest bottle you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Eight It was eight, It's exactly what it was. It was dollars.
Speaker 3: And I grabbed it and I went, I like scoffed out loud, and some lady walked by and on it. She goes, I know, and I put the thing back. I remember I had a horse that like lemon pepper ranch dressing. His name was Skittles the horse. Thank you bad John Wayne and his wiener.
Speaker 5: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John Wayne, hear that crap man, dude.
Speaker 1: But I'll put it back. It's too much, but you got too much.
Speaker 2: Scoff out loud. First, I went, I'd say it rump.
Speaker 1: And some lady I know when I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I put it back. Look, I really like lime chili lime branch dressing. But you know what the Kroger Thousand Islands not bad. No, that's not bad. I don't like Thousand Island, but I only like Thousand Island on a pattymoult, which I can't have anymore because it's not heart healthy.
Speaker 1: I wonder if heart smart.
Speaker 2: Wonder how inexpensive?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: We hear fake Sam Elliott on here, try to move, you know, doomsday prep macaroni cheese. I wonder how much cheaper that is. It's more expensive.
Speaker 3: How long is the doomsday gonna last? Because if I have to live in the world, if I'm living in the New World without you know, Jimmy John's or Netflix.
Speaker 5: And all that, just like I'm done, word of Is your family prepared for thirty five years of a drought?
Speaker 2: Have you seen a TV commercial?
Speaker 4: So it's doomsday prep and they're sitting around the kitchen table with lights on and.
Speaker 5: Day. The clem Childer you're eating is good for thirty five years.
Speaker 1: I don't want to live in the world where I have to fight off marauders as they come over the Saint Matthews.
Speaker 4: The last time you said marauders, I don't know there's more marauders.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: You keep these of the damn marauders away from a fifty five gallon drome of machaon cheese. It's good for thirty five years and your mules.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, what are we eating right now? Don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: That's right ted.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to Jimmy. Jimmy live right in our corner. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: It's good chilly though.
Speaker 5: Jimmy woos the slowish, Frank woos the shoulders Morning Survive Doomsday.
Speaker 1: How about No, I'm fifty five, I've had a great run.
Speaker 5: Does anybody care for more gall but butter?
Speaker 3: And if I might, my wonderful body could be nutrients for somebody else. Fantastic.
Speaker 2: I'm too No, you're not too fair. They would just make candles and soap out of me because I'm all fans. Well, you need that stuff too, thank you. There's no lights on.
Speaker 5: Everybody enjoyed the show, or that was the soaping. Candles was Dwight fish. Some of the most luxurious soaps and candles you can make. Dwight, it's what for dinner? Much for dinner?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of gristle. There's a lot of gristle on on the Dwight steak. We're having Dwight steak.
Speaker 1: Oh, Dwight steak. Tonight yay.
Speaker 5: Tony. It's what's for dinner.
Speaker 1: It's just not Dwight snake, not Dwight cocktail. Whenie the Ennsau.
Speaker 3: Said you're starving, you'll eat anything. I don't electric sick. There's three to six. Help is the phone number. They won't leave you in the dark, even if it's doomsday. They'll come to the house through doomsday and afterwards. Okay, promise you so call six three six help. Now, speaking of no electricity, when it gets bad weather or something happens with your electricity at the house, why don't you go get the Generac generator. They will install it for you. It looks great on the side of your house, and it's hooked up to the gas line. So the second that your house goes down, this thing kicks on. That means you don't have to go keep getting gas and filling up the generator and making that sound in the neighborhood and it drives people crazy. Your lights come back on almost immediately as soon as that down. It makes no noise. It's fantastic Generac generator. When you hear the price, you go, we can do that, and if you want to finance it, you can do that too. Generac generators where but Allen Electric? Sixty three six help is the number. They have, three ladies and answer the phone twenty four hours to call them right now sixty three six help and ask how much is this Generac generator?
Speaker 1: And when can I get on my.
Speaker 2: House social media, Earl Fredrick sending me pictures of his framed tickets stuff.
Speaker 3: There you go back after this on news radio eight forty WHS a couple of stories round the top of the hour after Tuesday's tool. How many push ups should you be able to do at a certain age.
Speaker 2: We'll let you know. I am overachieving that. I saw that this morning too, Okay.
Speaker 3: And I found this one on Yahoo. This lady heard knocking beneath her floor and her home for weeks. Oooh, she found something very disturbing under the floor. She found some knockers in her house in California. It's not good, dude, it's not and someone living under there. And in Britain, this is what the World Health Organization has recommended your indoor temperature to be.
Speaker 2: Who did you see this?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the who.
Speaker 3: Actually, yes, World Health Organization falling for it because you're both dorks. I'll tell you what they think that the indoor temperature. And I'm like, you're insane, that's all I think.
Speaker 4: It's like the seventy six degree people.
Speaker 1: I'm not, you're insane.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's close to where the Windings is you're.
Speaker 3: Insane, but we'll let you know what that number is. Along with a lot of these stories, I don't have to tell you. If you're going to set your temperature at whatever, you can do that when you get the system clean by Allgeyer Air. That's called a radio segue. Two four four ninety nine ninety nine. Two four four ninety nine ninety nine.
Speaker 1: That's the number.
Speaker 3: Seventy eight bucks. That's what it costs to get your system cleaned, checked, everything else. So get it done with Allgeyer Air. If you happen to need to get a new system, they'll take care of you. We'll finance it and they do plumbing. Allgeyer Air owned by the Algeier family. Call Algeier two four four ninety nine ninety nine or go to Louisvilleair dot com. Back after this, our one is.
Speaker 2: In the books.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, got some big basketball games coming up Tonight. Kentucky finds out where they are with their new coach Pope on NewsRadio A forty WHS. That's where the game is today,