Speaker 1: And now each time for the Fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners, Good morning, Colin, Oh god, how are you doing today? Great? Great? You're a four time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: You're going for wind number two this morning, and the twins on the show would love for you to get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: I would that you would love that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Drew says, uh uh, that's enough, Hey, Drew, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning there, Drew. I understand that you are.
Speaker 1: You might be brand new to this game, first time, first time ever playing the game fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Welcome in, Drew.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win. This compare to see Gary Clark Junior live at seven to one three Music Hall. So, Drew, you have to say your name. I've heard rumors of some silly delay. You gotta say your name first. You just got to get in there quickly. Okay, Drew works for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, this now I need you to.
Speaker 1: Step it up because you're already quieter than him, lower energy.
Speaker 2: I need you to step it up, Drew. Okay, Colin's good. You ready, Ready, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Question number one, hmmm, what again? I'm just gonna Colin. I'm sorry, I'm clearing out some of these questions before the I just don't think they know they're What sport does I Ilana Meyer Mayor play? Colin, go ahead, Colin tennis is uh? No is incorrect? This I know this, but people.
Speaker 2: Don't know this.
Speaker 1: This what sport does I? Loona Mayor play? Yeah, Ilana mar Her Drew.
Speaker 2: Soccer soccer. No, you don't know her? Well, that not on me. You guys gotta support women's.
Speaker 1: It's on you. No, she's a rugby player. She's currently on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: The most popular person right now. Yes she is, Alex. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, who talked the karate kid Daniel's son his ers Colin, Colin, mister mia.
Speaker 2: That's a correct answer, that ninety year old reference. Better guys that better love it good? He loved it.
Speaker 3: It was close.
Speaker 1: Next question, what type of renegades our rage against the machine?
Speaker 2: You gotta know that song, Colin, Uh, renegade are funk? That's a correct answer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, go Where to go again?
Speaker 3: Drew, thank you, sir, Drew, Drew Drew, Yeah, no, no, no, I can't.
Speaker 2: Hear you again.
Speaker 1: You were quieter than Colin, but you were slower as well, though you came in after him on those questions. But I appreciate you taking a few cuts though. You got in there, but just not quick enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, Drew, all right, thank you, all right, don't worry. Uh, Alex will podcast that you'll check you up in an hour.
Speaker 1: In about an hour, you will see how right we were and how wrong you were, Colin.
Speaker 2: Colin, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, no one, Pump Chump, Way to go.