Speaker 1: Oh, bed of Fred.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we have two very awesome guests. One you already know, Electro Nick, welcome back, my good brother.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guy, Hey dude.
Speaker 3: And a new guest here. We're very excited to have Tyler Angle. You may know him as Base Forged. Dude, what's going on?
Speaker 5: That's good fellus. Glad to be here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie here, man.
Speaker 3: We have been soaking up all of your videos like a fucking sponge. I mean, the stuff that you go into is just it's so amazing, like because it's paying attention to detail that most people just throw out and you can't just do that, you know, And and I love the your level of curiosity and the work that you do.
Speaker 2: So cheers to you, my good dude.
Speaker 5: Thanks dude. That's it helps, uh. I mean, I'm an engineered so I speak like the language of science, and I think it's a little bit more helpful if you can kind of relate the concepts to you know, ground it in real life a little bit, I guess, But yeah, I feel like that's that's the reason why a lot of people get into it in the first place, is because it used to be unreachable, like you couldn't you couldn't really wrap your head around it. And there's a lot of creators now that I think are kind of bringing it down to earth, and I'm trying to be just one of those.
Speaker 6: So what kind of engineer are you if you don't mommy asking?
Speaker 5: So I did three years of mechanical engineering, and then I switched to computer engineering, and then I worked in data storage for three years, running automation on like really large servers, so I had to do I had to do a lot of the hardware and the software stuff. So that's kind of what triggered a lot of my content that I talk about. Is I like, I like relating them to you know, computer components, temples and all this stuff because it's a you know, everyone uses it all day, but the when I see them, it stands out to me. The architecture stands out to me because it's it's very similar to what I worked with.
Speaker 7: Got you okay, and then you are also a DJ if not mistaken, so sound is something that you also, I would say major in correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm a I'm an audio engineer technically if you want to call it that, but that's I mean, that's a glorified music producer. You know. We have to engineer the sound is sound design, is audio engineering. They're kind of you know, interchangeable. But yeah, that's that's another thing that kind of like all of my interests kind of meshed together. So it was really helpful.
Speaker 7: So how did you get started doing short form content like you're doing because you are extremely good at it and extremely successful at it. So you coming from the computer engineering background, I could see at least how you could put the pieces together. But going into the I don't want to say the niche, let's just call it the flavor of your short form content.
Speaker 6: How did that really get started with you?
Speaker 5: I actually I kind of stumbled into it. So I had a before I did this, I did high rise window cleaning, and then right after COVID I lost like all my accounts because no one was in office buildings.
Speaker 7: So wait, while you were an engineer, you did high rise window cleaning or was that like why you were in school?
Speaker 5: You know, I did them simultaneously because the engineering wasn't like really paying my bills they gave me. They gave me a job offer for like fifty five k to do what I was doing, and I was like, I'm already making that cleaning windows on the side, and so I just I did them both. And the man like one one big high rise building is like six figures, so you can you can imagine how much more drive I had to do that. But then I started getting to old restorations. I would restore like historic buildings, and I restored one of the old Scottish Rite Masonic temples in which I where I'm from. I started talking to some guys there and they kind of pointed me in the right direction of like what I was interested in, and uh yeah, so that that was like a whole side thing.
Speaker 6: But are you what are you a Mason?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: No, I know.
Speaker 7: I feel like they would have kept that kind of the restoration of their temples in house with one of their Masonic brothers that has a contracting company or something.
Speaker 5: So so in which I was the only person in Kansas that did what I did, so they had they pretty much had to call me. They used people before, but I had at the time, I had just got the equipment to qualify for historic restoration jobs. Gotch I was, I was able to do it without damaging the building. That was a thing the contract, right, So so we did that and then uh and then yeah, COVID hit and then I had nothing. So I quit my job, my engineering job at the point too, So I was really living off a government money. And I was, you know, still I was into music, but I was like, it's gonna take too long for me to make any money off of music. So I was like, I can just sell like music templates because people need to learn how to produce, right, So I had these music templates and that's what basse Forge was is was me showing people how to make bass music and and so I just kept making these videos like tutorials, and then one day I made a video on how you can reverse a speaker, Like if you put put a signal and electricity into a speaker, it makes a noise. But if you if there was speaker receives it, it makes electricity. It's a you know, back and forth cup of the thing. And I made a video explaining that and it got like three hundred K, and I was, you know, before I was getting like a couple thousand views on my videos and I was like, okay, well maybe I should just start like explaining shit, and so I did that more with music and then uh, it just slowly was like okay, well do people want to listen to this? And do you want to listen to this? And like everything I was talking about was pretty much resonating with a certain you know, a bigger group of people. And I was like, all right, well, I'm just gonna talk about everything I want to talk about and that's really it. I'd never really done it before, so I kind of just fell into it.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: It's crazy that you mentioned I was literally in This is just the weird synchronicity of like the people that connect and you know, meshed like this. I was in Wichita last month, okay, working and I literally saw that temple. It's like white, right, it's real big and white.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean it's probably the only one I was driving by, and I was like, yo, that's a big ass temple. There's the fucking there's the square and compass. I was with my wife and she was like, oh, Freemasons, and then here you are talking about it, like why they're fucking odds?
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 5: Before I had like this preconceived no shit pretty much like everybody you know, like the you know, Masons or the ones control in the world and they're evil and stuff. And I was like, I got this job and uh think of and I was like, Okay, well, I'm scared to talk to these guys. And then I ended up chatting with them for like three hours because I was just I was listening to what they were talking about. You know, I was into Manley Pee Hall and all the you know, secret teachings of all ages and stuff, and so I was just kind of asking them about that. I had no interest in, like you know, joining or anything other than business, and they were so nice, Like I ended up hanging out there like three hours, and then since then, pretty much every cday I go to I try and like talk to the local lodge or whatever. They're very if you know how to speak the language, they're very open to chatting with you. They're not going to tell you the deepest, darkest secrets of you know, everything they know, but like if I have questions or you know, particular knowledge that I don't have that's very esoteric, I'll usually talk to one of those guys. And they're they're very much.
Speaker 7: But most Freemasons are solid guys. It's the ones of the very tippy tippy top, the people that you'll never actually meet, that are the ones that are doing some chicanery. Your average guy that is attending his lodge meetings, he's doing it for the networking in the charity and having a little camaraderie.
Speaker 6: It's not like that at the lower levels one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Well, you could sit in the higher levels of Christianity or any you know, any any tippy top of anything is going to be very very secretive and you know, very likely doing some backdoor deals and stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, speaking of I was in Philly.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize that the number three Lodge on Earth is in Philadelphia, and that's like the birthplace of America. I was there for the Marine Corps birthday, right, Yeah, so number one lodges in London, number two lodges in Dublin, number three lodges in Philly.
Speaker 6: And I saw the building, I was.
Speaker 7: Like, oh shit, Like I didn't realize how historic, Like, yeah, I know Philadelphia is an old town. I didn't realize that the old town Philly is very very well preserved. For the pre American and colonial history that it was. And I saw this lodge. Then we went to d C and we saw that big lodge and it's like, yeah, there's some big shit.
Speaker 6: Over it, dude.
Speaker 5: That DC one is crazy, Yes it is. Yeah. I made that a stop. I was there in twenty sixteen, I think, and I was like, I'm gonna see all the old architecture and stuff. And we went to you know, Smithsonian did all that, and DC. You can get I could spend two months there and still not seeing everything they have for sure.
Speaker 6: For sure, I lived there for four years and I still never saw you know what.
Speaker 3: Speaking of DC, I don't know if you've seen some of the blueprint layouts for the ballroom and people are saying that is it a resurrection of a of a Solomon's Temple or some kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I like, have you taken a look into that?
Speaker 5: I really don't think so. I thank you, honestly, I'm really That's the problem with that's internet now is like I used to, It's like three years ago you could maybe trust some stuff, But now I'm like, okay, I gotta do ten times the fact checking I did before. But I actually have a page in my book about Solomon's Temple and it's, yeah, it's not at all, like maybe there's some form of like sacred geometry in there, feel like the you know, they're not just gonna let anybody build the ballroom on there. But I really, really highly doubt that that Trump is in it like that right.
Speaker 6: Now, one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 7: I mean, and I understand why people would look at the blueprints and think possibly this is like some sort of a remnant or a nod to it. I could see it, But the specifications for the Temple of Solomon were extremely specific. And this is just not trying to be a dickhead about it, but this is simply just.
Speaker 5: Not that it's not Yeah, you're reading like it's trying to like put the put it where it, you know, overlay it and be like, look, it's close. But like, the thing about temples is there's no there is no close. Temples are precise and exact, like there's no you don't get to you don't get to like freestyle it. You know, there's rules that you have to follow and alignments and geometry and if it's off by a little bit, I'm like, they don't know what they're talking.
Speaker 3: About, right, yeah, I And I feel like, you know, there's a lot of conspiracy heads out there that really just point toward everything being said, you know what I'm saying, Like everything is always satanic, every president is always the Antichrist, and it's like, man, can we just get out of this doomsday shit? Like is it always so terrible? And the end is ny kind of stuff?
Speaker 5: You know, that's I get. I've got that before, Like I'm trying to do some counter like counter narrative shit. I'm like every anyone will say anything to get attention at this point. And that's why I'm like with my videos now, I was posting like every day, I was posting like seven days a week, and it was getting a little intense. And now I'm like pulling back a little more. I try and to do three, three really good original ones a week, but they're very much they're more researched, like they're more in depth. So and that's kind of my transition. I'm going, I'm gonna be switching to YouTube here next year for like the my like dominant platform is about to be YouTube, and then the short form will get kind of like the trickle down from that, just because short forms kind of I hate. I'm good at playing off the attention, but I hate doing it. I hate trying to like do these like hook things and like try and sere you in a different direction. I want you to, like, if you want to if you want to learn about something, I want you to search my shit up and look at it, because I do really deep research on this stuff and I feel like it's not as appreciated on a short form.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say that your short form is amazing. The fact that you're able to give that much information in a minute or two is and being able to break it down so the layman can really understand it like it is. It is pretty intense, dude. And some of the I mean, all the sacred geometry stuff that you do is like you're like my source for sacred geometry, honestly, Like you're the person I go to if I'm if I'm curious about something like that, because there there are weird geometric things in nature all the time. And I feel like the the the ancient people, whether it's the Egyptians or whoever, they were a lot more in touch with nature because it's it's essentially just an imitation, you know, whenever they're building pyramids or certain symbols or certain resonant frequencies or anything like that. It's almost just like, well, let's see how Nature's doing it.
Speaker 5: You know, that's exactly what it is. Yeah, there's well zoom zoom in all the way down to like the atomic level. You'll see geometry everywhere, Like the orbitals and probabilities are all in in in geometric form. You know, if you take a freeze frame and you slice atomic orbital you'll see you know, hexagons and pentagons and everything like that. They just create these shapes, and I think they were more in tune with like tapping into connecting the Earth from that level all the way down to the atomic to their to their you know, the galactic level, because it's all the same. If you look at the layout of like Giza, you know you have you have all of the fire ratio or a golden ratio. It's it's set out like that. Is it not weird that that lines up with the with Orion too? Like you can lay out a plan on Earth in the golden ratio and it just so happens to line up with Orien. There's a reason why that is because that's a spiral all the way down. You know, they understood all of that. But yeah, my my background in sacred geometry, I did a lot of I did a lot of work with you know who, Jane went Owa. It is the YouTuber familiar Okay, so he's been doing it for a while. And then I studied with Robert Gilbert and Randall Carlson too, so like I have a really wide range of influences.
Speaker 9: Robert, he's the the y'all. Did you did an episode on in Jonathan restricution?
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, that rosicrusion ship.
Speaker 5: Is deep to understand, man, God, it is.
Speaker 2: It is hard to understand for sure.
Speaker 3: But there's this, uh, the the research that I did, I was trying to like make it as simple as humanly possible so that we can all understand, because let's just be real, dude. I I mean my own personal standpoint, I believe that there are almost like waves, and I think that you know, reality in general is more cyclical than it is linear, a lot like what we see in nature already. And I think that what's going on is is that you know, I think that there used to be so much more information and understanding and more connection with everything else that's going on in the world than it is today.
Speaker 2: I think that we're like I don't want to say we're devolving.
Speaker 3: I think that we already devolved and we're starting to evolve again.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 7: Do you think that that was across the board for even the lay people? Like what I mean, but this is basically you've always had your geniuses of every generation or every century who are just a cut above the rest, right. I have a hard time believing that every single person in ancient Egypt had some sort of a in depth knowledge of the world around them, more so than.
Speaker 6: We do today.
Speaker 7: I think it was probably like their higher priests, their higher architect beings.
Speaker 6: These types. And then we could cut to ancient.
Speaker 7: Greece with your Plato, your Aristotol, Soccrates and all we go to Rome, we have other examples of like these high minded engineer types. But it wasn't like that was humanity as a whole, right, So you had to.
Speaker 5: If you go this is what I learned in Egypt to them, they what they did was they would take you down. I mean, it was kind of open. From what I understand it was. It wasn't like the lowest of the low could not ever rise to the to higher heights like they they did have a pathway if you were. They wanted to find the geniuses. They wanted to find the people that were supposed to be in the right positions right. But to do that you had to go through the like temple trials up the Nile, and each temple had a theme and things that you would learn in that temple. But you wouldn't just go there. And it's not like a university of today where you'd take a class and then you take the test and then you pass and then you go. This was not a knowledge test. It was did you internalize it test? Like at Kamumbo, they would make you swim underneath a gator pit to conquer your fears, and it was like an underwater maze. You did you not only had to pass the gators, you had to swim in this maze and come out the other side, and that was the proof that you, like, you passed the test, and you worked your way all the way up these temples up to the Nile, and then you would end at uh Giza and Heliopolis and those were like the graduate schools. You know, I Heliopus is Alexandria today for those who don't know. But that's where the elites would go. After you passed all the tests and you wanted to be a pharaoh or you want to be a priest or a higher up. You just ended up there, so you would you would work your way up kind of the same way we go high school, college, PhDs, you know all that. But this was more a test of your like internal fortitude. And I think that, like we're our society really lacks that today. You know, like if you go, if you graduate the PhD, you can still be a fucker in business. You can still do some some damage to humanity. But there it's like, okay, you also have the ethical background from the test that they gave you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, then see I'd be fucked because I suck it hold of my breath, honest with you. They first gate, Now the gators don't bother me. I live in Louisiana. Then their most are fine, I suck it holding my breath, so I right off the rip.
Speaker 6: But underwater maze like just chocked me up as a death. It is what it is.
Speaker 7: But uh, but so I find that interesting and I agree with you the same way that when uh people, when dudes are going through buds right the seal school, they're not worried about your academic prowess.
Speaker 6: They're worried about if you have it within you to not quit. Right. There's a there's a test that this one guy had.
Speaker 7: He was, ah, you had to go underwater and untie these five knots. And it wasn't about your basic seamanship of being able to tie and untie a knot. They wanted to know if you were going to quit Whenever the time came, he actually drowned and they got him out of the pool. Whatever it was, like his fifth time or his third try, whatever it was. If he didn't pass this test on this time, he was going to be kicked out. And they got him out of the pool, they revive him because drowning is not the worst. It's okay, just get some air in your lung. Yi And he's like, oh dad, I passed. Like yeah, you fucking passed. He's like, oh good, I got that last night. He's like, no, you didn't get the knot. The old The thing for this test was to see if you were gonna quit when the shit got real, you just drowned yourself. Like we know that you got it in you to keep going, like you're good dude. But so I like how the Egyptians were doing it for the for lack of better words, the academic side of it as well as the physical side of it, not just your physical prowess of being able to hold your breath, but basically to see if you had what it took internally to get to the next level. And I think that's something very lost in our society. Like you said, just because you're a doctor doesn't mean you're a good person, doesn't mean you have grit. It doesn't mean that you're going to like make the world a better place. It means you could pass a fucking test.
Speaker 5: Think about it from their perspective too, Like if you're on like if you're on a heavy doses of psychedelics, you're not going to be in a great headspace if you haven't passed those tests. But if you're internally confident that, like you've handled this shit before it, you have more of a protective sheath around you for handling the bad trip or whatever you want to call it. You know, those are tests and trials of your internal fortitude. Those are That's why they use them, is because it's gonna be very apparent if you're you know, if you're tripping and you're having a bad trip, there's a reason for it there. You've got some internal shit you haven't dealt with. So there's there's multiple ways that they use to kind of flush out the lack of integrity of their civilization. And I think that's why it lasted so long, is because everybody kind of just knew, you know, like you can tell if you're inn you know, the psychedelic community or EDM community or something, you can immediately tell that someone is in it or not or pretending. You know, like there's there's just a gut feeling. And I think they had that on it on a level that we can even imagine. It was more of the the intuition was so good. It's like us, you know, our science is right now, our science is really good, our material science. Their internal intuition and that science was was beyond anything we can really comprehend right now. But we're gaining it again. It's just it needs a little bit more, you know, refinement in terms of what they were doing.
Speaker 9: Do you think that So when you look at some of the architectures, particularly the stuff in India, like they if we're just assuming, you know, they didn't have microscopes and telescopes and things like that back then to look at the macro or micro really on the detail that some of that architecture is. I really feel like the either only way that they are getting some of that representation is through like psychedelic you know, downloads, visuals, you know, or they're being told by you know, beings that live in that realm that can see from that perspective, Because how else could you make some of that stuff in that precise of a way without seeing it? Like how are they visualizing that stuff? Because you can't really see some of the Indian type stuff without you know, going deep or you know, zooming into like the cellular level things.
Speaker 5: To me, I think it was more like a because it in that world, in the altered states of consciousness. To me, it feels more real than this world. So whenever we experience that type of a thing, I can't necessarily use my hand to draw what I'm seeing at the moment. In the moment, right, I can get an idea of it and then maybe pull it back. But there I think they created a space. And that's that's another thing about the temple is it creates a space. It's more of like an insulator, and so so you become very sensitive to everything you know on when you're in these states of consciousness, and so what you want to do is you want to reduce the amount of sensory input from the physical body to kind of go get those things right. So I think what they were doing is getting such a good insulator that they could almost take the perspective of like us putting VR goggles on and going into those parts of reality that we can't really see even with a micro electron microscope. I think what they were doing was basically putting the VR gog was on and becoming the atom and becoming like becoming the awareness of those pieces of reality, and then coming back and translating those things in the form of art. But that's that's where it's kind of thrown me off. Is like, Okay, I do a lot of sacred geometry, and if you're off on your circles or your lines by even a fraction of a millimeter, the entire thing gets off precision. People underestimate the level of precision, and like our society uses with like mechanical fixed arms and lathes and CNCs and three D printers and stuff, we take that, we take that for granted. Like if you just try and make the flower of life. If you're starting off in sacred geometry and you try and make a flower of life, the first three are gonna be fucked. Like you're just you're assuming that you're on point, but you're not. And then you're like, damn, I need a better compass. And then you get a better compass and you're like still off, and you're like, how do I make this better? And so that's kind of like the process of development for precision. So how they got that information and then brought it back here and translated it into stone is still kind of like blowing my mind. But they obviously did it, you know, and there's obviously a reason why there's a correlation between the atomic fractal geometry that they're using and how they learned to do that. That's another way that we push humanity forward. Right. So also one of the most confusing things that I've looked into, but also one of the most impressive as well in India's on another level.
Speaker 7: Oh, I like how you said that it took a lot of trial and error too, Right, where'd the inspiration come from? I mean, we could hypothetical lize that till the cows come home. However, like you said, even somebody who like yourself is big into the psychedelics and big into the sacred geometry, just trying to write it out, you're gonna fuck it up a lot before you start to really get it. Then, when you take that to the realm of the ancients and the architects that built the things that still exist and stand to this day, they had thousands of years of attempting and fucking things up before they finally found the right components and the right shapes and the right structures to get it right.
Speaker 6: So I feel like it had to be a little bit of both.
Speaker 5: And that's assuming that we haven't found or that we have found everything yet, Like only five percent of Egypt is excavated, and there's trying to say that, you know, these so and so pyramids were practice pyramids and all this stuff, and like if you go there, there's still perfect The practice pyramids are still perfect, Like the chambers down there still have huge multitn granite boxes down there that are absolutely perfect. And you're gonna tell me that that is a practice pyramid that they use that as a as a that was the first one that they did. Like, there's got to be stuff that's so far in that sand that that's the practice stuff. Maybe, you know, unless it was just like dropped here from if we go into the ancient Aliens territory, whereas they just came here and did it, which I'm I'm not really a big fan of. I think we still I think we still did it, just we were heavily influenced by maybe non physical entities or something.
Speaker 9: One of the two options, though, I guess at this point, right like some of the precision, it's like it's either there's a super advanced ancient civilization and we have no idea, no remnants of how they did what they did and they did it with their mind in their humans.
Speaker 4: Or they had to mouth. It's like there's one or the other.
Speaker 9: In mainstream you know, archaeology and whatnot is just not really looking at either one of those.
Speaker 5: You can't you can't go to these places and look at them and be like oh yeah, that story checks out, Like there's no conceivable. I was only in Egypt for two weeks. I didn't see like half the stuff I wanted to see. And there's still the majority of it is still buried underground, like vast majority of it. If you go to the Giza Plateau, I'm looking around and there's like sand mounds and we're looking as like, oh yeah, there's a pyramid over there, there's a temple over here, mountains of sand. I'm like, why are you not digging right now? There's enough people here, Let's get some shovels. I want to see this. There's just too much shit, like we can't even access all of it. And that's what's like the most frustrating part is trying to like spend all this time and mental energy trying to figure this out when there's very likely answers that are right in front of us, or they already have the answers, or you know, we're just not getting this trickle down thing. And it's it's really that to me, is like it's like reading a book and then the last five pages are ripped out and you're like, motherfucker, really good, I didn't finish this in my hood.
Speaker 3: And these like non human intelligences. I actually really prefer that term nowadays. Like I don't know if I like the whole idea of alien and stuff like that. I mean, it's cool and everything, but I think that what we're dealing with, as far as you know, whenever you go into a like a psychedelic state or some kind of trance state or some kind of meditative state, you're seeing things just like you said, that are more real than real, Like and how do you explain something like that to to somebody who's never experienced that more real than reality? You mean, there's another reality that's more real than here, And it's like, yeah, dude. And some people talk about, you know, the characters that they meet in there in some of the wild perfect like perfect geometry that you see in there. It is beyond perfect. And I think that all of that is really Maybe it's inside of us, Maybe it's a field that we're tapping into. Maybe it's a little bit of both, but I think that that's where a lot of it really comes from. Like, so whenever, and this is just a theory of mine. But as far as like you know, the especially like the ancient like Egyptian gods and whatnot. I think they're in there. I don't think they're out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So my theory is is more of like a But that's why I'm saying this, that the temples seem more like filters than they do anything else. To me, I relate them to like circuitry components, to electric circuits, because it's not I don't I'm not a big fan of the like power generation theory. Maybe maybe for like Giza, I'm not sure like that. A lot of the stuff I was seeing, especially as an engineer, was just like, I mean, it's a stretch. But as an audio engineer, that's what really got me, and that's why I was like, Okay, well this, if you go into all these chambers, you know, there's a specific resonance, there's a specific material that they're made out of. This just feels like a filter to me. So I think what we're doing, our bodies are filters, right Like if you you know, when we're talking about psychedelics and stuff, we get an expanded sense of reality because the senses kind of get diminished. Your your prefunctional cortex kind of shuts down and you're the rest of your brain can use all of that power, right, So I think when we step into that world, we step into a larger stream of consciousness. And if you're not directing it, I think you get more of this like spotlight view of the whole thing. That's why you see all this crazy geometry and you can't almost even piece it together. But what I think they did was use them to as filters to direct specific like a map almost to specific points of knowledge or specific because temples are the house of the deity. If you look at any any culture, it is the house of that specific deity, like Tandera is hathorn Edfu's horace. There's specific information that those deities have, And trying to put that into like English, it doesn't really make sense. But if you experience it, you're like, yeah, I met this this entity while while tripping and he told me a bunch of stuff and you come back and you feel it and you realize that it's right, and you're like, Okay, well, if he was right about that, then maybe I should talk to him about some other stuff, you know. And so you just build these things more and more to get a more clear signal. They become these monstrosities, like these huge, like monumental constructions, because that was what was necessary to get the most HD signal to Horace. You know, you have you have this thing.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 5: Ship I would call it, but it's a ship for consciousness. It's not a ship for your body. Your body's staying there. But you were going and you were interacting with this with this person, and then you come back and you transmit that information and you put it on the walls and you tell people about it.
Speaker 3: And then so wait, are you are you saying and I never heard this theory, but it fucking checks out? Are you saying that each temple was specifically designed to reach a specific deity?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, that is that's brilliant.
Speaker 5: Let me make this make this makes sense too.
Speaker 7: So if you're going to a Buddhist temple, you're trying to contact the Buddha. If you go to a Catholic church, you're trying to talk to Mary. This checks out.
Speaker 3: But like the way that it's like constructed with resonance and symbolism and all, like you're saying that it's it's essentially an antenna to specifically reach that one God.
Speaker 5: It's an antenna, but it's also a protective sheath for you. If you try and do this outside of the temple, your consciousness diffuses like a like a light. It's like kind of doing It's like tripping on ascid at a music festival. You're just like ah, like everything you know, there's just so much to focus on. But now take that and say and go back home. When you have nothing. You don't have lasers and huge amounts of base and all these people around you, you can like actually see some shit on psychedelics. Right there is the most controlled experience you could possibly have. The use of materials, the use of geometry, and the use of resonance are all keys to align you to a specific that they're trying to point you in the right direction. Right So now, now let's assume that the that stars or whatever they're they're working with, it's stars. But those are windows. You can't look at them like like fireballs. They're windows. When you're in an Egyptian temple and a Hindu temple, they share similar architecture where the light will come in through the ceiling they have they have portholes through the ceiling that direct the light and at different times a year. They go in different directions, they're all angled specifically, so it's essentially like a calculator. So if if the light's coming in at this angle and the the Holy of Holies sits straight you're looking straight out the temple. When you when you go into any of these things, you're going you're looking straight through. They align that with the Sun because that's the only fixed points that we have, the Sun in the moon. So if you need a solar and a lunar observatory to calculate where your ship's pointing, once you align those, then straight up is exactly where you're you're going to go or what you're going to see in that star. So when you're straight up and it's on the solstice or equinox or whatever you're aligned to, then that's when the ceremony would happen. And then you align yourself to that to that frequency, and then you essentially are are in this ship like it's a stone ship, like it's not gonna fly through space. But the insulation of the stone stone is the hardest. It's it's crystallized matter, the hardest form of crystallized matter, and the hardest forms are always used as the thrones, the lingams, whatever you want to use, to the sarcophagus, all of those. That is the filter that's going to filter out the most every like all of our most sensitive equipment is all the way underground. It's because no cosmic rays can get through there. If we're trying to detect neutrino's shits a mile down the particle collider super deep in the ground. All of this stuff is what we do today as a filter to really study stuff. That's exactly the same materials that they're using to do that, except you are the detector. It's not the not the the electronics. You're going in there and you are observing the stuff and you're interacting with that deity or whoever whoever the temple is dedicated to. And that's kind of like your your general temple science thesis, and it's kind of I'm using the ancient description of it and kind of modifying it a little bit with our scientific knowledge to communicate that.
Speaker 3: So essentially the pyramids, let's just use you know, the pyramids as an example here, but like a pyramid would essentially be some kind of vehicle that would almost like create some kind of cosmic bridge that would somehow draw in energy and information from a specific star or a portal or something like that.
Speaker 5: So when you're when you're aligning it like there's there's two things and I'll I'll explain this in like ancient monuments to so Stonehenge, for example, circle circles. Circles contain vortex's right var disease. Circles contain them. Triangles create them. So when we're looking at what at the function of each one of them, you have to take all of that into account because there's there's Hindu monuments that have both, there's Mesoamerican monuments that exhibit both. So you have an input from from a circle and then you have an output from a triangle. Now I'm not saying that they have one function. I think they were so good at designing this they had that they were able to install multiple functions in the same thing. It's like like trying to say this is just a phone, that this is a this is an internet device and it can call people on the side, like it used to be the main thing that you're using it for. Now it's like, Okay, I'll call somebody if I have to. I don't want to call somebody really, But if I have to, I'll call somebody. So yeah, I think they were multifunctional devices similar to what we're doing here, but they were just more they were interacting with the the human conscious field instead. Now the the pyramid seems to be a lot different of a device because what the what the ancient records and and and the history says is they were using it to as a communication device. But that's how they would literally transfer consciousness into a new body. So basically disentangle your your conscious body. Momentarily they mummify it so there's still an anchor for the for the for the body. Then a new body comes in and then you basically install that into the new body. So that's why the the dynasties and royal bloodlines were a thing, is because there's a specific resonance for that level of consciousness and you can only have that if you have a genetic lineage of that. So what they would do is essentially trans transfer all the memories of the previous pharaoh to the new pharaoh. And it was a it was a family thing, so you could, you know, I know my dad, I know my grandpa, I know my you know. But this way, you basically are them, but the improved version of them, because you have all their knowledge and you're going through time and getting more knowledge. So that's how they essentially evolved everything. And what I think these these bigger entities are these like the deities that they were talking about, is a distributed form of that consciousness. So when they say that someone was Horus, that that seems to be actually true, like a like a non human intelligence. That's how they have children, like they distribute the consciousness out into smaller beings. But that little, that little form of Horus that not the full consciousness of Horace can actually be contained in a human. If it was a bigger if it was actually Horruce, the human would probably explode. You can't handle that level of energy and information, right, So successive generations get better and better and better. And I think that's what the pyramid's primary function was. I think the excess energy was probably you know, dissipated, distributed throughout the environment. It seems like pyramids were doing that. But as far as like the temples go, I think they were a There's a component called a D MUX. It's a D multiplexer in electronic circuits and it basically direct signal, so it's it takes a big like if you can imagine the entire radio spectrum, a d MUCKs splits it up into bands so that you can tune into them. The temples appear to have been those type of a thing, like whether it's a Roman temple or an Egyptian temple, they always have those cutouts and cutaways, and that's where the resonance is actually focused, is in the sides of those little chambers, like where the statues are, the marble statues. So I think that those were like actually accessing different parts of the spectrum of like if you have a Greek temple all the Greek gods, you're like tuning into Athene, or you're tuning into Mercury, or you're tuning into Zeus or whoever your temple is.
Speaker 7: But it also depended on the pyramid, right, some of them, we know for sure we're being used as a glorified burial plot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like that's.
Speaker 7: Absolutely they use it as a glorified mausoleum. But to your point, the Great Pyramids, there's still so many questions around that, and I did want you to go a little deeper on this. I'm not saying that I believe that they were used as power stations.
Speaker 6: I think that's a very interesting period.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and there is at least a little bit of some kernels of truth of some very odd things about them to lead people to those conclusions.
Speaker 6: And okay, fine.
Speaker 7: We know that they were covered in quarts, which is use you do electronics, so you know piezo electric crystals. Whenever they are agitated, they do give off a charge. We know that it was capstone with gold, which is excellent for canceling out outside electrical noise, which to your point about kind of a shield for it.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you had mentioned something about sound.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not I don't want to push back against you on this, but you, being an engineer type, I would love to hear your two cents on this. We know for a fact the pyramids suck at resonating sound, right. An example of that would be the Massive Bass pro Shop in Memphis, Tennessee, the big glasses.
Speaker 6: That they have right.
Speaker 7: That place was built originally to be a concert hall. The dude who built it wanted it to be a venue for big concerts and shit. But they only hold like a few concerts there because they realized the acoustics inside of a pyramid suck dick and it's really horrible for the listeners.
Speaker 6: So you said that you believe that these pyramids.
Speaker 7: Is specifically at Giza, were used in more of an audio way.
Speaker 6: Can you go a little deeper on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So a hollow pyramid is essentially a hym Holtz resonator in geometric form. Him Holtz resonators are are circular, and they are it's a cavity and the proper frequency that it's tuned to and it goes through it amplifies it. Right, So a hollow pyramid like the vast pro shops or the Luxe or casino, those are going to be awful at acoustics because they focus it right dead in the center of the pyramid. That the the it's not on the floor level, it's literally hovering right in the center of the pyramid. So in a cavity resonator, that's true. But the Great Pyramid is not a cavity resonator. The Great Pyramid has cavities in it, but the entire pyramid is the is limestone. And so what we know about acoustics is sound travels fastest through solids, right, So what it's doing essentially is in the chambers that are and you'll notice the Grand Gallery and everything, and even the King's Chamber are are acoustically tuned. They will resonate at a specific frequency. But the frequency in every temple is always within the human range of producing sounds. It's never going to be outside. It's never going to be extremely low frequency or ultrasonics or even it's even so precise that it's almost outside of the realm of female vocals to resonate in the chambers, so it was almost almost like they were specifically tuned for a specific type of voice. And the reason why I think that they are they are acoustically driven is because that's kind of how you drive the ship. You can make those noises with your throat. And the reason why the ohm sound is the ome sound is because you start in your stomach and the M when you make the M sound out your nose is the only tone that will vibrate the thalamus, the internal part of your brain connected to the pineal gland. So essentially what you're doing is like you have a tuning fork that you're using to kind of manipulate sound. In here as the radio tuner for each chamber. And so when you're doing that, you're one. You're isolated from everything else. Right, you have the limestone walls, you have all of that. It's acting as a filter. The triangles, the band pass and the internal chambers are offset on each one, so they're also getting a different band. If you imagine it coming down straight straight through the pyramid, we're filtering out all of these sounds. So you have all of these things aligned, whether it's the human, the chamber, and or your mind. If you hit it just right, then not only do you get that vibration in your head, but the vibration is mechanical, so you're stimulating the like you said, the piezoelectric forces in the crystal, So you're making another field with the sound that you're then activating the device with. So if you can assume that they probably had something, you know, if we're talking about the Great Pyramid, they probably had something inside like a Arc of the Covenant type of a situation where that's also generating I'm sort of capacitive power. Then you're literally I always look at this like a you know, when you look at the diagram of the pyramid it's upright, I always rotate it because to me, it looks like a that's a shift. That's when you when it's on its side, you can see it looks like a shift. Those are like rooms in the in it like modern spaceship that we would do in sci fi movies. So so that's where I think it's like, that's how we we separated the conscious body the spirit body the murca bah in Egyptian. Uh, that's how that got loosened from the physical body. You vibrated it enough where it kind of like just slipped out and then that was the That was when you could navigate your stuff. That was when the the the building did its thing. Is when you hit that just right, and that was your personal resonance. You know, it's not gonna work for you like it's gonna work for me, because we're composed of different things. So that kind of like shift and wiggled it out of its physical sheath and a allowed it to move around and do and interact with the non non human intelligences.
Speaker 3: Which makes sense too if you really think about like all of the records of the ancient kings and Thoth and Hermes living for thousands of years and going from body to body, and it's just a reincarnated version of it. And it like, if you're saying that you can essentially like trap a consciousness and have it siphoned down into a new body using these essentially frequency resonators to guide it into another meat suit, it would make sense. I don't know, I mean, do you think that that's what was going on.
Speaker 5: The biggest clue to this for me is is, ironically is Jesus Christianity the story because if you think about it, the story of when he was when he was born is a celestial event. He was he was born and three magi magicians came to visit him. These were these were priests from I'm assuming they were from yeah, like but they like, if we're looking at it from an esoteric lens, it was probably like what members of secret societies today. We're like, you get you got a rosecrution and a Freemason, and you got a you know, Golden Dawn guy, and they're all come to check out something because they all know the information. They're just in different sects of that of that ideology.
Speaker 7: So the reason I say persia is because in the Zoroastrian religion. Their priestly class is called their magi. That's yeah, that's all.
Speaker 5: That was, yeah, and that well then you have like the uh, you know, Gypsies or Egyptian. So like I that's why I've losed I used that.
Speaker 6: You believe they're Egyptians.
Speaker 7: They they claim that they're from like the Pakistan and Kashmir region of India.
Speaker 5: I mean, I I feel like there's probably a little bit of an overlap, I would say, just because like that whole ecosystem seems to have been in contact with each other. Like if you look at Ballbeck and Lebanon, it has elements of Greek, Egyptian and Indian are architecture like when you really look at it. So I feel like there was a heavy exchange. And I want to say that they were more cool with each other than they were like competing with each other, despite the historical records. But back to the Jesus thing, when they when they when they arrived, they they presented him with gold, frankensense and murr. The two main ingredients in mummifying a body are franknsense and mrr. So what what that is? And you got to think about what both of those are are they're heavy incense, they're they're very old factory related, and that is the strongest scent. Scent is tied to memory. It's it's the strongest one because there's no filter. It goes straight to your brain. So what they did was they presented him gifts of his previous life. So what I think happened was the consciousness of a very very very powerful pharaoh or Egyptian was dormant for a while until a specific event happened where it needed to come out and to reactivate that. That's why you see burials with all the gold and all the artifacts and all of the incense and everything that they presented was was to anchor like as quantum this is a quantum process, like I'm telling I'm thinking, like the microtubules in that pharaoh's body were preserved as like a solid state hard drive. And when those like right before death and all of these, you know, the incense and everything oils that they used anchored that consciousness to its physical form temporarily and then during the right event it got reawakened. It got it downloaded its previous body, its previous form of consciousness into the body of Jesus. I don't I'm not saying this exclusively him either. I feel like a lot of profits throughout history have been activated or reactivated in that same way. But what I think happened was they knew the direct ritual to pull that consciousness from its dormant state, whether that's you know, living in the ground or the sky or wherever the hell it wanted to be, and it was like, Hey, that's the alarm belts, It's time to come back. You know. Yeah, I hope you had fun for the last thousand years, but we need you come back. So you got the alarm bell and then it kind of like manifested it.
Speaker 3: So who was the consciousness prior to it incarnating as Jesus In your opinion.
Speaker 6: Then that's a good question.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, as a resident Christian, I got to push back. I'm not going to start a whole debate on it. But if that was true, I feel like Jesus would have been talking more about different deities instead of specifically one god of Abraham who completely conflicted against all the gods of Egypt.
Speaker 6: But I could see the points that you're trying to make.
Speaker 5: For sure, I'll push back on that as well and respectfully, but I think he had a mission though I think he was very well aware of the other deities. Like even in the Bible it says yahweh assumes that there are other gods, so I think and eloheim is like a plural word for God's So I think he was aware of it. But I think his goal was to unite and it was very effective at doing this. We're still living in that today. To unite all of the spiritual traditions into one thing, and that required getting rid of all the minor deities that everyone was focused on, and like you know, they could not get them into into a group, to a cohesive group, because you know, my deity is the best one and mine over here is the best one. So what he had to do and what all monotheistic traditions had to do, and with Islam culminating at the end of that, with removing the imagery entirely, like you think about it started off as Judaism, then Christianity than Islam. If we're talking monotheism, Islam does not you can't draw Mohammed, you can't make religious imagery. They're all sacred geometry go look at their shit. You know, all of their temples are sacred geometry. So that was the final form of removing the individual deities from the collective mindset of humanity. I think he was aware though, that maybe there was there was other distributed forms of the One, of the all, the God, whatever you want to call it, because everything is connected to the one, and I think he just needed to take that peace that humanity was working with for thousands of years and shelfit for a while so that we could develop material science and we could we could come together as a collective species, a global species, which actually happened, so.
Speaker 7: I could see we were going with this. But it's not like the Abrahamer religions are the only examples of monotheism on Earth. I mean, hell, the Zoroastrians, as a matter of fact, are claiming that they are the oldest montheist or religion on earth, or her Amazda. Although he can present himself in six forms, he is a singular deity. And even in the Egyptian culture, you had that one time frame when they tried to all just have raw worship and there was no other these then when his son took over, he's like yeah, fuck that, we're going back to worshiping all of them. So, I mean there's examples of trying to make things cohesive and it never worked. So to say that Jesus was trying to shelf the multi deity platform for a bit that also kind of goes in line with not just oh my deity is better, oh this deities are I prefer horror over set or.
Speaker 6: These types of things.
Speaker 7: They also have very conflicting ideologies and morality issues.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree. I agree with all of that too. This is why it's so hard to study. It is because like you go with one one one form of Christianity will tell you one story and the other will tell you that. Like if you look at the Coptic or Gnostic tradition, it's so close to or a Greek Orthodox. They're so close to the Egyptian way of thinking that it's like, what how did you get? Like there's temples in like Dendera has a Christian temple there and you can see like Gothic architecture in its primitive form there, and I'm like, okay, they are kind of like bleeding into each other, and I think we're just going through this timeline where you you you need certain things at certain points. In terms of like human evolution, if I'm I kind of look at this like a like all these deities or whatever are trying to build the perfect vehicle to to to hold their consciousness to in physical form. There they're constantly improving this like our cell phones get faster and more capable and more they can do more things. Right, So, in terms of what the the spiritual traditions we're doing is is manipulating the software of the biological hardware. So before we were kind of like breeding humans in terms of lineages to make a a vehicle that could contain a form of consciousness, a higher form of consciousness and.
Speaker 6: Then to aden no doubt, Yes.
Speaker 5: As time went on, they became more capable of receiving higher levels of thinking. Like you try, and you try and explain this five hundred years ago, they would burn you at the stake, right So there's.
Speaker 7: But even still look at the Egyptians, if we are to believe this and that the pharaohs themselves, the the royal class, the royal bloodlines were the highest of enlightened beings of their day and age, or at least that was the intent yeah, they were inbred so bad that you could look at King Tut's body and say like, Okay, these people were basically high functioning retards.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, That's why I'm saying, like, like, is the uh And it's funny that the mental aspect gets caught into that because like, I'm sure you all are familiar with telepathy tapes. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, So I'm wondering if, like if that was like a necessary sacrifice to to get that level of consciousness here and then and then it eventually you distribute it out like I don't know. Then we're getting into like some some very very you know, fringe topics on this, and and that's why I'm like, that's why I'm so confused about the actual purpose of of this place of the world that we live in, and so is everybody, brother, that it just makes more sense to me that that that to study this, to study this dimension, a higher level, a higher level entity would want to make the best device possible to do that, and that seems to be a human in terms of this world. So maybe maybe they were doing a little bit more experimenting than they should have, because that's also in the Bible, right, like they were you know, people were playing God too much and like God had to shut it down. There's some monstrosities that you probably could produce doing this stuff, and I think that, you know, we're kind of on the on the verge of approaching that territory, and that's why we're seeing more activity, like you know, UFO stuff, surveillance, like all this weird plasma phenomenon. I think we're just getting a lot of attention because we're approaching a boundary that a lot of other civilizations have approached, and the ones that are running this are like, what are you doing.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking about the other day. I was wondering what you think on this.
Speaker 9: So you're familiar with the younger dryas and stuff, right, So do you think that a lot of the architecture around the world, the megalithic stuff that you know has resonans and frequency, were at least a lot of them contributing to some sort of overall frequency field of the earth, like something like the human resonance for instance. Do you think that something like that could have been at a higher octave in the past before a lot of it was destroyed and that contributed to some of the higher cognitive abilities and like telepathy and potentially you know, other psychic abilities that would we would have had access to, and the destruction of some of that like network or system kind of isn't allowing everyone's consciousness to like resonate at that higher level to have access to some of that some of those abilities potentially.
Speaker 5: That is almost like exactly my theory for.
Speaker 4: It, like ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is how I look at the old stuff because we really have to clearly separate the old megalithic from the new temple. Right, So, the old megalithic seems to be hardware in terms of like infrastructure, because it is colossal, It's meant to withstand a whole bunch of shit. It's made out of the hardest stuff on this planet, and it's very geometrically accurate despite how old it is, right before we even had geometry. This is not even talking about temples. So in Egypt, that stuff is all buried, all of it is the oldest stuff, It is all the biggest stuff, and it is all the most weathered.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So I think when when this was getting set up, that was essentially the hardware that was balancing out a chaotic planet. I think that are are the world now. We can't really imagine how it was then, because it seems like there was a combination of all of this stuff plasma events, earthquakes, volcanos, all of the things that we're speculating the younger dryest was going through. There's evidence for almost all of it on the planet. So that hardware had to be robust enough to withstand all of the all of those things. And if we're talking about attracting a higher level of intelligence to the planet, we have to balance out a chaotic signal. We have to make it clear somehow, And that stuff seems to be the stuff that was that was clarifying the larger signal to inhabit the Earth, and then that kind of like got distributed out through different forms of life, and then we have our understanding of evolution, where you get beings that are capable enough of you know, like speaking and and actually thinking, and then you have an intervention time, which would be the time that we are all getting now. Like from all the ancient cultures that say, you know, from after the flood, these guys came, they gave a civilization, blah blah blah, those guys intervened, and then they showed them through the temples how to evolve themselves. So that's where we get like the ancient Indian and ancient Egyptian. I would say those two are the are the top ones, just because we know most about them. Where they started recording this stuff in stone as like a failsafe just in case it happened again, because I mean, even if it did happen again, the only stuff that would be standing is those things still. So like I think it was just a gradual evolution, but the older stuff was just there to anchor that signal. It was the big antenna to just be like, come in here and then we'll figure it out as soon as evolution takes off.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this now, is it the stone structures themselves, is it the pyramids, is it the temples themselves, or is it the math and sacred geometry that went into it? Reason I'm asking you've heard of the Hope Indian Sight correct in Ohio? Yeah, Okay, there's no stone associated with that. Now, there's different types of clay and dirt that was brought in for this, but that site was built with all kinds of sacred geometry start to finish. Right, every angle is pointing to a certain constellation and a certain star. So that's my next spot, Like weird are you at this as far as like you're talking about the younger drys And they lost a lot of things, but some of these structures still stood. The Hope Well Indian site still stood right, and it was built they believe, I mean, they're still trying to argue about when that was actually constructed. It's old as fuck. Yeah, that being said, there's no temple surrounding that. It was more of an outside nature type of thing, but the sacred geometry and the mathematics behind it were still used.
Speaker 6: What's your take on this?
Speaker 5: So this is going into you're tapping into the sectioning out of what these things were for me. So when I look at them, I would throw Malta as well as the Mesoamerican sites in and like Stonehenge, all of these, all four of those are in one category for me, and that category is is basically terraforming. So what I think they were doing was working with with these signals to to create sustainable food for us. They were manipulating like a genetic lab, plant, plant life, animal life to to be able to sustain a larger population. I think they knew how to work with that really well. And that's very clear in like the in Yucatan and all all the places where they they literally and Amazon, they literally made the Amazon rainforest. It's almost all entirely human engineered. Yeah, so they they clearly had a superb understanding of what was going on with uh, you know, plant genetics. So I think that that the all the American sites had some sort of similar theme there where they were trying to that they could connect with nature on a level where they it was more like a psilocybin type trip where it's it's wavy. It shows you where spots of high magnetism are. It shows you where spots of pure water are. It shows you where the best plants that you can eat are. It gives you, It gives you signals and and you read that as as data. And so if I feel really good on on my you know, peyote trip, and I see this, uh, this plant, and it's like talking to me and saying, hey, take me, eat me, you know, like like then they do that, they cultivate that. Then it's like a bigger it becomes a bigger thing. So I think those sites there and they they were a little bit more on the like laboratory level, whereas something like the Ossyrian that was buried and you know, huge monumental architecture that that's quite literally impossible to build. That was meant for because if you look at the Oceyrian, it's like it's a deep pool like that. We don't really even know how deep the water goes in there, so it looks like a well, you know, like a giant it well that you can walk through. And what I think that was doing was taking the resonance. It was. It was a tune chamber and it was tuned to like what Nick was saying, the resonances of this planet. It was. It was tuned to interact with whether it's seismic or ELF or EM or radio, some sort of wave was interacting with it, and that was manipulating the water. So I think the water is the is the key. Here is the gateway to taking the invisible, putting it into the physical. And then the water the frequency of the water interacts with the materials, which is going to be more crystals, right, It's going to be more of your your your the body is made of We need crystals. Minerals are what keep us going right, So it interacts with those things, which are also very receptive to frequencies, both water and crystals. So I think once you take that big signal, you distribute it out through the hardware, then you have your your lower levels of life that are able to be formed from the geometry that was shaped by that infrastructure. So different different classes of stuff, and then you can't we can't throw like cathedrals or even the like dynastic temples in there because they serve a different function for higher consciousness. So we have to look at all of these things in a different a different lens for each one as roles that they were playing in evolution. That's how I think of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something that I thought of too, as far as like the the Egyptians and possibly what they were being used for, as far as like the ancient cathedrals and whatnot, because you know, they had the domes and the spires, and it seemed like they were trying to draw in some kind of energy, whether it be spiritual energy, spiritual information or whatever. And then you look all around and it's all almost like structurally, you know, geometrically perfect on the inside, and you got all the different stained glass windows, and you got the the frequencies that are being played on the inside with you know, the what are the giant pianos called. I can't remember what the organs, Yes, the organs and stuff, and I just feel like that that they were almost trying to turn the ancient cathedrals into some kind of frequency generator at that point.
Speaker 7: Well, the good God, I was gonna say, you're talking about how they were basically doing gene splicing two plants back in those days and trying to produce a better yield and a better crop. And I mean Raven Lee could also speak on this pretty intelligently as well. There's all kinds of record of them doing genetic modifications to plants, even in the ancient times to get a better yield.
Speaker 8: I do have a question though about I was wondering what you thought about the fairy rings in Africa and how that ties in to potential nature, because like there's a lot of theories going around still in the scientific community about how and why they're formed pretty much like plants are fighting over.
Speaker 10: Nutrition and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Plus on top of the certain type of insects, and they're like kind of arguing, but they not one actual thing has been proven about why and how they created in perfect circles.
Speaker 5: I I again, that's one of those ones that kind of throws me for a loop as well. And I have to This is one of the things that Robert taught me. Robert Gilbert when we were I was talking to him, he was like, the geometry when you think about the the sacred geometry of like our devices today, they're they're made that way because that's the interference pattern that they create. Like an antenna, a circular radial antenna is arranged in a way to to take a signal in or to resonate with a certain signal and then trans transfer that into actual usable data. Right. So so whenever I look at the circles, I'm always like, Okay, go back to Stonehenge where it's it's aligned. It's It's what I was saying earlier, it contains a vortex. A circle is the only thing that can do that. If it's not a circle, then the wartex just it's chaos. So so looking at those things and the way that the plants are are are doing what they're doing. What I think it is is those things are hot spots, right, They're hotspots for a really good signal, some sort of like something something was designed to receive something at that spot, whether it's stonehands or these or these stone circles, and then we can like the ones in South Africa, the ones that Michael Tellinger talks about, those with the ring stones, they're all like resonant and they made these circles.
Speaker 10: There are all different types of diameters too.
Speaker 8: I think each one of them is a different size, but they're all perfect circles. And then you can't figure out why.
Speaker 5: That's what that's So that's why I'm like, Okay, if it's pulling in this this signal or resonating with a certain type of signal, then there's probably a bunch of plants that resonate with that signal. Right, And we know that that DNA is an antenna, Like there's a bunch of papers on this, it's in in electromagnetic fields. We've tested this, and it's it resonates and that's plants or animals. So so that signal seems to be like the most attractive signal to those plants or insects, right, So if they were, if they were testing this out, if I was testing this theory out, I would make a bunch of them. I would make a bunch of different sizes, of different shapes, different geometries, different like combinations of these circles and see which ones were the ones that were making the best plants, which ones like resonated most with the ones that I wanted to grow, And then once that, once that was like achieved, then we can adjust that and then copy paste everywhere else that we like we see in uh in the Amazon. So again, that one's that one is still kind of like a deep mystery for me. But like the stone circle phenomena in general, I think is just like basically opening up a channel for specific frequencies of that you know, information and that that would explain the alignment and stuff as well if we're making a connection with a certain space up there to get that.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so when I heard fairy rings, I was thinking more like those mushroom rings that grow all over the place.
Speaker 6: I thought that's where she was going with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I was gonna say, if that's for some sort of plant that needs a certain time of nutrient Now I'm concerned because them bitches pop up in my yard all the time, and I have I've put a bonfire in the middle of one one time because I thought it looked cool for the picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now I'm wondering if I burned some sort of a fey realm door or some shit.
Speaker 6: So thanks for that. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I mean, so I get the uh. I've so looking at these even more because I've I've seen a little bit about them, but not like the most the the uh. They're reminding me of the those colossal circle earthworks that are in the Amazon and in uh Great Britain, where it's just like mounds of chalk, like they form them into the you know, the circles and stuff. So I'm wondering, I'm wondering if that that specific spot is one. It's like a it's a very hot spot on the Earth where there's a lot coming out, and then there's also a gap in the you know, ion a sphere or something making this channel where these higher levels of intelligence can kind of just go through it instead of being filtered out by the atmosphere. Ion as fear of stratify all of these things that are that are protecting the life on Earth. There's there's little baby vortex gaps in that where where some can come through and kind of give a little bit more intelligence or information, or you know, have like a a non human baby essentially like a little like impregnate the earth, which would explain the fertility stuff that we see everywhere. Those spots may have been the channels for that.
Speaker 6: That's that's as far as I got there.
Speaker 3: Actually, did you just kind of sparked a little idea in my mind? All of these uh these there's a lot of stories, not just the Jesus story, but there's a lot of stories of you know, these people or deities being born of a virgin.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that's what's really going on?
Speaker 3: Is that it's it's more of a like a like a fucking consciousness transfer, And that's why it didn't necessarily need to have the male and the female thing going on there, Like what do you think is going on with that?
Speaker 5: Hundred percent? That's I like the fact that that is a story and it's like cross culturally a thing pretty much everywhere that that seems whenever I see those, I'm like, Okay, there's some sort of deeper esoteric like fundamental code of reality that's going into this story, and it was just only able to be told in the sense that people could understand it, which is, there was a there was a dead planet and it needed life and it had to had to get it somehow, you know, like so we had to activate the planet. So I like the the hot spots, Like how how they're so uh like phallic. I guess you could say, you know, whether it's an obelisk or a men here things like that of that nature. Those seem to be like the uh, the the indicators of one of those spots and the fact that they are the material that they are. I think that's what that means. Is like when you when you have that that resonance obelisk in the ground at one of these spots, and they're always under some fucking like ancient aquifer or something too. Like, there's so many things that always line up with them that I think there was pure water a good spot. There's a hole that in the atmosphere that are some you know, connection there that you could link up to a higher form of intelligence, most likely transmitted through a plasma of some sort, right, and that signal can be held in the water, and then once that signal interacts with minerals and whatever's in the soil, it essentially kind of like self organizes in a way. Like I'm not one hundred percent like I feel more of the Prometheus vibe when it comes to like if we're terraforming the planet, like there had to be like a pan spermia seed or something. But I think once it's there and you have like a base to work with, I think everything else is more of like how are you going to manipulate this planet to open it up as a receiver to get the right intelligences that you want in the right spot that you want. Are we just like a giant seed bank? Is this where everybody takes their shit? And then like you know, this is how the Druids did it. They put them in here up here, and that now they can access their information. You know, this is how the Egyptians did it. They build obelisks, that's how they access their information. I think that's more of a plausible scenario for that. But the fertility stuff is the fact that it's so ubiquitous across everything is just like red flag for me.
Speaker 3: Right right, Well, and then you get into like the some of the symbolism around being born again, right, and I and I, you know, kind of theorized that, you know, whenever somebody you know has a story of you know, almost like a woman being impregnated by an angel or God or divine intelligence or whatever. I just kind of assume that that is some kind of right that is done through a like a death ritual almost because whenever you go through that death ritual, you didn't necessarily need a father to plant the seed because you were already there, and so you're sinless and innocent all because you're born again.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's that's pretty much exactly in line with what I feel. I get the it's the best way. I like to describe that as like the cathedral like analogy towards it, because every cathedral is essentially a hypercube. It's it's it's a cross cubical cross, right, but it's like in three D that's a that's a hypercube. If you fold it up, it's like a forty forty square forty cube. So, and those are always over water, and those are always aligned, and those are always acoustic, and they're always like they they share similar all the elements of a temple, right, So I think they're more like when we talk about the psychedelic experience that was always that was definitely happened in the crypt and probably the most filtered out again filtered out version of that building. And then the acoustics. Obviously, if you're creating, if you're guiding it, if you can guide it with your voice, imagine what you can do with a pipe organ, you know, like you've been like psychedelics on just listening to d is the experience in itself, so like like translate that into something that's very precisely calculated over thousands of years to navigate a world that is more real than this. That seems to me like if I was doing that, I could be like, hey, this body is about to expire. How do I, you know, like save my game here and then do this again? Like that seems to be a question I would like to ask if I was out there, you know, and then maybe an intelligence was like, hey, you just got to build this over the water, and then you got to make it like this and then plug this in and then you just got to chill for a little while while you just regenerate, and then you can come back and then the right ritual, right circumstances, you smell this stuff, then boom your back to me. If I was if I was caught talking to an alien or something or like a ya, non human intelligence, that that seems to be a very very important question that I would ask in those times as well, Like if I was, you know, I had a family, and I was like, how do I make sure that I come back and make sure they're okay?
Speaker 2: You know, like, dude, I'll tell you what you ain't lying about. You know.
Speaker 3: The the some music that you listen to while you're on psychedelics, it's almost like you're listening to it and you can't even properly like enjoy it to the level that it was made to be enjoyed unless you're in that altered state. Like there's certain things within music that you only hear whenever you're paying way more closely attention, and I almost feel like they're they're like little easter eggs, you know, like they're just like little special things that you hear that you wouldn't have heard otherwise.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like the entire musical collection of The Grateful Dead. If you're listening to that sober first of all, you probably just got really horrible taste. If you're listening to it fucked up, it makes hole much of sense, brother, talk to Tucker Carlson about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a lot. I feel like there's a lot of bands too, though, like you got some. I've even on like the I would say the darker side, but I still love them Tool. They were some of the first people that I listen to whilst tripping, and I didn't really vibe with that. I've never been like on more of the darker side and more on the like lighter side, but I still funk around with it because it's fun. But I watched that and I was like, oh, this made so much more sense.
Speaker 7: I've never considered listening to Maynard while I was tripping on some sort of psychedelic That's that's wild, brother.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like d m T. It's Alex Gray anyway.
Speaker 6: Well you know there there are.
Speaker 7: Their album art is always very very psychedelic and all these things, no doubt, but I've never in my life thought of listening to like the Pot while I was tripping on something.
Speaker 6: That that would fuck me up.
Speaker 5: Dude, it did.
Speaker 6: But like, if I'm tripping let's like Thist's listen to some spungle you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 6: Fuck yeah, let's go Maynard with the amazing vocals. Ship.
Speaker 5: I think though, that now we're in I'm glad we're going in this direction too, because this is like you guys are are all edm people. Honestly, I know Nick is, but soon y'all are too. I think that this is kind of a evolution of the process too. I've called like, so next year, I'm rolling out my project and it's called a temporary temple, and I think that's actually exactly what's happening with the community here. Is like we set up these spaces that are you know, either indoor outdoor, but the artist is in some way, shape or form, i would say, channeling some sort of information that that can be transmitted through the experience. And that's you know again, it's aligning your senses. You have the audio visual with the whole you know setup, you have everybody kind of on the same vibe in terms of the crowd, and and you have this experience where that person can transmit more information in an hour set than you would get in four years of college. You know, like you you just get this this epiphany of downloads. I guess of things that didn't make sense before that makes sense now and you have a hard time coming unicating it. And that's that's the beauty of where we're going with this is these are portable. You don't have to in terms of like, you know, the world's fucked up. I'm I'm doing my best to kind of put a dent in that. I hope everybody is like, but I think one of the things that can really do that effectively is is the you know EDM culture. And you know, if we if we keep it in the same same state that it's in now, like those things why I call it temporary temple is you can pop this ship up wherever you want, you know, like in a whatever country you're at. It can bring a sound system in place at play a set like this is this is where we're at now. And like if you if you look at the top people like headliner people right now in in in ed M, they each have their own like fucking genre flavor, Like they're all in the same genre, but they have their own flavor. You have you know, Excision Dinosaur Man, you have Subtronics, who's fucking like quantum as fuck. You have hypnotic reys, you have all all of these like ganja, you want to really connect with your weed side. All of this stuff is teaching you something that they've learned while they were in altered states or they were trying to channel their creative message through this, And the way we consume it now is wildly different than we ever have and it's very impactful and it's often life changing to most people that do it properly. So I think what we're going to enter in is a is a form of education that isn't like a textbook related anymore. It's like an experiential education that I can transmit everything that I know, at least in some form to you within in the hour, and then if you're interested in that specific genre of knowledge, then I have all this stuff over here, like I have books and videos and stuff you could check out too. You know. That's that's like the new way of doing.
Speaker 4: It, like an auditory renaissance exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: You know what's so funny too, is that So I did DMT last year and fucking Nick put on Ketamine music and I was like, is this supposed to mix you know, but it worked, you know, And it's strange because you know, your trip almost simulates exactly what you're hearing, you know, like, and it was so strange because it was the end of a song and my trip ended on DMT. It was like perfectly synchronized.
Speaker 7: It was so so With that being said, now, I know that a lot of people are fucking around with horse tranquilizers these days. If I put that on and put on like old country Western music, is that shit just gonna fucking send. I'm not trying to downplay, Jonathan, I'm genuinely asking it.
Speaker 4: Nay nay like a horse.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 6: Yes, indeed.
Speaker 7: But that's also pretty cool. I remember I was. Was I there for that one, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: That's the only time I've ever done DMT. Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 6: That was a period in Florida.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was a wild experience because you had such a profound experience first with the with the patterns, the shape, all these things. Then doubled down and went a little too far and went into the hole of it and then saw the into the abyss.
Speaker 5: Brother, you went into the void.
Speaker 3: I went into the void. I thought, I thought I deleted reality, bro.
Speaker 5: My buddy, you know, zach Nick. He went into the void and dance fest and oh.
Speaker 7: My god, what a horrible place to have that kind of existential experience.
Speaker 5: Oh bro, it was at uh No when the festival was over to We're sitting on the roof of the RV and we were all like like, just wanted to do some DMT and like, I had a great time. But he like fucking ripped it, like there was like a little bit left and just cleared the whole thing and then just silence for a while. And I was like, oh, this isn't normal and looked over and freaks out. He wakes up and he was like, dude, there was nothing.
Speaker 6: It was nothing.
Speaker 5: I felt like I was there for years and I was like, oh, you went to the void.
Speaker 9: It can be very enlightening though after when you reorient your entire being and uh.
Speaker 10: Okay, theory, is it like purgatory?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's just nothingness you plus nothing.
Speaker 5: It's it's the biggest room of black that you've ever seen. There's nothing around you and you are alone. Then time doesn't exist here.
Speaker 6: So you're like, sounds fucking horrible.
Speaker 5: No, But I think, but I think if you are like one. This is why alignment in terms of like whether it's a temple or yourself alignment is so important because I think there's probably something that the the you know, the DMT overlords are trying to show you, is like, hey, don't abuse your time here, like you maybe look at this over here, because if you don't, there's the void you could go into. So I think they show you what you need when you need it. And I've been like and I've been denied entry into d MT land. I've seen some of the coolest stuff ever. It's like one of those things that they know where you're at, Like that chemical knows where you're at, and it gives you exactly what you need versus you know, like like psilocybin could take you onto the waviest journey of all time. Acid could be like like a fucking twenty hour thing or ten hour thing like it. There's different there's different flavors to each one, but DMT seems to be the most like tuned into you as a being more than anything else.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'll tell you what because I did it twice in that night, and the first time was really awesome, and right after it, I was like, dude, I want to do this every day for the rest of my existence.
Speaker 2: I need to do it.
Speaker 3: Is the most fucking magical spiritual thing I've ever experienced. Right, And then I did it again, but I doubled up on the dosage and that was probably not a good idea.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 3: Went straight void and I was like, probably never doing that again, you know. So and and to be real, dude, like that, you know, it was it was horrifying, Like it was a full on fucking nightmare. It was the worst nightmare I think any As a matter of fact, right after I said, I wouldn't even want Hitler to go through that shit like it was that fucking dude, it was terrifying. And but as a result, that's something that has stuck with me literally since then, and it has been the most profound spiritual thing. That the the one thing that I always relate everything back to, you know. And and I I'm it sucked that I had to do it, and it suck that I had to experience it, but it was I mean, the weight of it. That about how I'm looking at life right now. It's invaluable.
Speaker 5: You know, You're not gonna learn that any other way. No, that's one of those things that's like, again, everyone talks about this, but like you can't explain psychedelics to anybody, Like it's really, well, I don't care what it is, but dnt especially, But like the lessons that you get are so hyper tailored to your specific state of mind and your specific like where you're at in space time that it's almost like a like a cheat code or something. You know, whether it's a good experience or a bad experience. I've had some some pretty gnarly ones myself where I was just like, can this please fucking end? Like I just want to go back to But that's like that's kind of the lesson of it, though. It's like, Okay, we are curious creatures. We want to find out what the what the infinite's like, or what it's like to be up there. Maybe it's like, you know, it's not as as great as you want it to be because you are everything and you're connected with everything. But it's like I want to be with my friends. I want to I want to have people to talk to about this. I don't want to this is so cool and I can do anything, and like all this stuff is the craziest shit I've ever seen. But like the they're they're showing you that the value is actually the experience here, Like, don't take it for granted because this is this is very rare. I'm sure there's probably more non physical entities than there are physical entities, and so there's probably not enough bodies for them to actually have an experience. And that's why like you know, not having kids as a center or whatever on a lot of religions, like it's we're trying to get more people here. We're trying to have more people so they can have this experience. And then if you take it for granted, they kind of are like, hey, remember this, Remember how you didn't want to be here and you came here because that was scary and boring or like that was too much for you to handle it. Yeah, like enjoy this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It definitely makes the the mundane more magical, I think, right.
Speaker 7: You know, speaking of the mundane and being magical. And I know you're gonna have to head out here in a minute there, Tyler, But before we do, I wanted to ask you what is your take on Coral Castle.
Speaker 6: Are you familiar with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, lead's common.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what is your take on it? Was he using sound? Was he using magnets? How did he do it all by himself in the middle of the night, over the course of a couple of weeks? How did he build this structure? You with your background and your take on the engineering plus the esoteric plus the ancient ways, what do you make of it?
Speaker 5: So that one threw me for a loop because I was always in the camp of like, Okay, if they were, if they had let's assume that they were the ancients, they were very more tuned into this reality than we are, and they could like you know, levitationhit and do all that, Like, how would they do it? Like reverse engineering? That kind of makes sense with granite because it has different properties, right, Coral does not. Coral is just Coral's that's what he's built that thing out of.
Speaker 6: So, but coral is also a living entity as well.
Speaker 5: It is. So, so my whole thesis on you know, moving big ship is all leverage, whether it's mechanical or electrical or acoustic or whatever whatever you want to use. The devices that he that that were found that we know of, were in the proper proportions to be working with like similar stuff to what Tesla was working with. Yeah, and I think there was I think there was an electromagnetic component to it, and I don't think it was actually in the the blocks themselves. I don't think he resonated the blocks enough to where they were weightless and like or magnetically decoupled them from the earth just because it's coral. So what I think what I think was going on was he somehow was using other materials to kind of act as like a palette to lift them.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: That that makes a little bit more sense to me. But they there's also accounts of him using the cones, right, Yeah, those those little con and those have been found in like in an ancient Egypt and in Tibet and Ti Bet there are you know, accounts of you know, monks levitating and they them actually levitating the stones. And these are old, old, old accounts, right. In both of those they have the cones, and you can see it in the Egyptian in the Egyptian hieroglyphs, they have a weird cone tool. So that one, that one still blows my mind. That's why I haven't made a video on it, is because I keep getting like little pieces of this. But I don't have a cohesive enough theory to make it make sense. But I know that the one thing there's there's sacred geometry in magnetic devices, and there was cones used. And also he did use mechanical advantage at times. There was there was you know, he is found using sort of like crane things like wood in triangles to lift it. So I think, I really think he used a blend of everything with it. But he was definitely If you try and say he was not into esoteric shit, then I call you crazy. Like everyone that's made a video on this has just said it's pure hard work. I'm like, no, that dude was in it.
Speaker 6: I could at least see the whole hard work thing.
Speaker 7: There's I forget the name of the guy who he's basically showing how he can move like a.
Speaker 6: Two ton boulder with a long ear. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And don't get me wrong, that's excellent and I can agree with a lot of that. I think there was probably a lot more of that that went into building a lot of these big megalithic structures than what people believe.
Speaker 6: I get this.
Speaker 7: It's the cutting of the stones that I or the coral that I have an issue with. He wasn't just making blocks. He was cutting Saturn and a crescent moon and making these very specific shapes out of it as well.
Speaker 6: And when asked, how do he do it, Oh, don't worry about it. I just figured out the secret of agent Egypt.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, I'm just gonna kind of take it to the grave, just enjoy him a fucking castle.
Speaker 6: Wait what Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I do think it has a lot. There may be a component of like Malcolm Mendel's research in terms of like plasmoids and stuff like that, where if you, you know, if you can focus these things and use them, dig deep into his research and you'll you'll find out that he is very scientific, but he's very esoteric at the same time. He almost He talks about communicating with the plasmoids. If you get deep enough into his his work Nick communicating, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So like they they will not. One of the things he said is if you try and make something destructive or a weapon with them, they don't want to, they don't participate, they don't want to listen to you. But if it's something productive or something that they find has a pure intent from what you're trying to create, they will assist you. So I think that there's like so many layers to this. There's like the regular material physics layer that we're talking about, mechanic advantage and all this stuff devices right to generate whatever he used to cut these things. Then there's a level of mild esoteric with like the sacred geometry and these these cones that were maybe directing or cutting with these cones. Then there's the heavy esoteric where it's like, okay, I got it from ancient Egypt. There could be this this you know, plasma interaction and and what we're learning about plasma now is fucking blowing my mind. It's like reactive to you and all of this stuff. And like so I think there was I think he tapped into that at a level that was on par with Tesla in a more esoteric sense, and that he could kind of negotiate with these things to help him that. I know that's a little out there, but like at this point in our understanding, that's that's really what we're working with until we get more data, which I love that he's doing, like Malcolm's doing, I think this is going to be a up in the air thing until someone does it.
Speaker 7: Bro cool Cast was mind blowing no matter what way you slice it, Honestly, even the narrative, even if it's all a hoax, and this guy absolutely was using heavy machinery and equipment, you realize how many people in his neighborhood, in a rain of town he would have had to pay off to make them say, oh yeah, he wasn't keeping us up working only at night for the past decade.
Speaker 6: It's whatever, that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 7: And then to say that he was using heavy esotericism to do it, that also sounds crazy, but it makes more sense than many of the other opportunities on it.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, you tell me that there's like more than two or three people keeping a secret. I'm like, that's bullshit. Someone would have came out, someone would have said something. They would have been like I saw him do it after fifty years, like it was a good hoax, wanted to keep the memory because he died and whatever, but like I saw him use a backo.
Speaker 6: See that's my issue with the flat earth community too. Well.
Speaker 7: I have many issues with the flat earth community honestly, but let's be real. But like you realize how many people would have to be in on it. Everybody on Earth, basically, everyone on earth, every pilot, every ship captain, every political figure, every general, admiral, every So you're telling me for centuries and millennias, every one of these dudes were brought into a room and told what was up, and they just there's no fucking way, just through human error. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 5: So they're telling these people that, but you you broadcasting your flower theory on the internet. They didn't come to you and be like, hey, this is a secret. You can't say this, you can't. We got to keep this down.
Speaker 7: You know, I've never put their shadow banning them on YouTube. It's like, no, it's just because the contents asked, thank you shadow band.
Speaker 5: That's the excuse everybody uses when their content sucks too. It's like I got shadow band the other day.
Speaker 7: It was just like, you know, right, this clip was about to go viral, but you know how they'd be banning me. And then you watch the clip and you're like, yeah, brother, that that's why did you go viral?
Speaker 3: I mean, there is such thing as shadow banning, but a lot of people, you know, try and take that and use that as theirs, and it's like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, maybe you know maybe, but like also maybe not.
Speaker 6: Like I think there's a little bit of both.
Speaker 7: There's absolute channels that do like the algorithm is going out of its way to fuck with them. That happens for sure. But yeah, again to the whole flat earth thing or just how there has to be so many people in on it to keep it a secret. And I'm with you, brother, If three people are holding a secret in the course of a decade, that's not going to be a secret.
Speaker 5: And if it was okay, that my that's my number one argument against it. But my number two is like, if it was real, then that would be the biggest tourist attraction of all time. I want to go see the dome, dude, I want to go see the ferm. Show me like they would have boats going out there, they would have fucking plane, hot air balloons, you can go touch it, Like why are there not? If we're if our world is dominated by this consumer capitalist economy, that would be the number one thing to go see.
Speaker 7: That would be a trillion dollar a year industry to get a hot air balloon to go up and touch the dome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, I'll tell you what though, as far as the firmament, what do you think is actually what do you think that they were trying to uh like describe whenever they're talking about the firmament. I've heard people say that could the firmament be like the skull or like the cranium or something along those lines, protecting the waters from the waters or dividing the waters from the waters, And like, from an esoteric standpoint, what do you think that is.
Speaker 5: That that's the filter that I'm talking about? Like, so so if you think of the like in the broader sense, because they were talking about like the atmosphere if we would call it something today, right, But the atmosphere has layers, and the layers were getting filtered out, like the magnetosphere filters out most of the stuff that would kill us, right, and then you have successive layers all the way down that make the planet run, like the ono sphere, the atmosphere, all this stuff. That was just one thing They're not gonna like in the Bible. It's not gonna say, well, the magnetosphere separated the heavens from the Earth. You know, it's not like we have that's our word for that like in an esoteric sense, like you're talking about something that allows life to be possible down here, and that is that for me is the atmosphere. But also like to what you're saying there, the skull that separates the waters from the waters. That's also it's as above cellblow concept here, like it's the same thing we're still filtering out most of the stuff with the with our bodies right, the skin, the bones, everything, the senses are the only thing that allow things in. Everything else is keeping things out. So that I would also consider that eight fernament if you're else, if you're gonna go esoteric with it. But in terms of what they were talking about, that seems to me is like the bulk of it is the atmosphere as we know it today.
Speaker 7: The atmosphere of Van Allen radiation belt or something along those lines that like your boy in three thousand BC didn't exactly have the wording to describe, yeah.
Speaker 5: Exactly, And that's all one thing. It's not separated. It's just like that thing that was that's keeping us here is called the.
Speaker 3: Fernament's it's just another you know, like a layer almost.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting is is that you know, I and I always talk about this, like the studies over at DMT X, and basically they were able to find that that like, whenever you do d MT, it turns off your default mode network, and which is essentially your brains filter to experience what you do experience. And so essentially, like you know, you're you're getting a filtered experience whenever you're living in this reality. And I think that that's why you experience so much whenever you're on psychedelics, because it completely turns that off and there is no more filter, so you just fucking see in everything, right, and and man, it's just so fascinating. So you know, I always like to say that I think that, uh, existing as a human is more of a trip than existing within psychedelics.
Speaker 5: The the amigdala is a good another thing that gets shut down, and that's your fight or flight, your fear response. So that that's kind of like the first thing that keeps you here, right, it's the survival mechanism. And you when you when you lower the importance of that, you start to pay attention to everything else. You know, so you have prefrontal, you have amigdala and everything default mode are all like modulated, so everything else gets enhanced. It's like losing your sight and all your other senses get enhanced with the brain. So that's my My biggest thing was the because the what I was telling about Comombo the temple where the they removed the fear from you. That is kind of like a gateway into the higher levels if you have fear in your heart. That was like a major teaching in Egypt. If you have fear, you can't they won't let you in. You have to train to become fear less so that you can you can see that you can experience death before you die.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, dude, one hundred percent dud. Did you know that they say do not fear or fear not three hundred and sixty five times throughout the Bible, like one for each day.
Speaker 5: Oh way, yeah, I can believe that.
Speaker 7: But then also to your point about the losing of the fear, multiple cultures throughout the Earth have had a for lack of better words, it's called a coming of age, its ritual.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm using this for example.
Speaker 7: I forget which Native American tribe it was, but basically, when a young boy would become of age, and I'd be lying I told you what actual year age it was. He would go into the woods blindfolded and he would have to sit there all night long. Yeah, and he could not remove his blindfold. He would just have to sit there and deal with whatever the situation was. When the sun rose, he was able to take off his blindfold, and if he didn't freak out and run off through the woods and take his blindfold off early, he passed the test. When he would wake up or when he would take the blindfold off every time he would open his eyes and realize his father had been sitting across from him the entire night. It was never about putting him in danger. It was about getting the fear out of him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was your well, the drowning test, that was the same thing. Like, there's rich for the most important positions. There's rituals because you have to. But like we don't.
Speaker 7: Saying that you're about that shit and actually when push comes a shove, being about that shit.
Speaker 6: These are two different conversations.
Speaker 2: Why there's initiation to everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what immersion therapy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no doubt, that's what immersion therapy is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what we call it nowadays is conquering your fears, if you have phobias, if you have any type of fear not A lot of people don't like to do it. It's really not fun, but it actually helps a lot when you force yourself to do stuff.
Speaker 6: And in the military we call it trauma bonding. So it works out.
Speaker 5: All right, I got a peete, you got one more topic that we can talk about. I'll stay for that. It'll be five minutes.
Speaker 10: I wanted to ask about the music of the spheres.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that idea.
Speaker 6: You asked that when he comes back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wanted to ask about that.
Speaker 8: Because I sat and read all about a thagrum, I can never say, yeah, Well, I was actually watching a historian and archaeologists that I watched, and they were talking about how they're like, we aren't even really sure if this dude was real or not, and just kind of talking about like how they think a lot of stuff got put to his name that actually has nothing to do with the guy himself if he was real.
Speaker 7: I saw this clays have as a matter of fact, that showed the Pythagoras Pythagora theorem that predates him by about eight hundred years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then Plato quoting him and stuff like that he was one hundreds of years after him and the group that he quote.
Speaker 6: Unquote made the number cut, the little.
Speaker 8: Cult that he had, they think that they might have like had stuff that they made, and then just people kept adding it to his name and just was like, you know this, it just is all attached to this dude that may or may not have existed.
Speaker 6: We talked about him in his number.
Speaker 7: Quote at one point in time, they you had to take a vow of silence for seven years before you could even be allowed into the cult.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of weird stuff.
Speaker 8: I was listening to about that, But then I was listening to his music theory and.
Speaker 10: Like, because you had said that he is, what is that nick.
Speaker 2: Going through to the other side the doors?
Speaker 4: The perception?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 8: Oh, I was wondering if anybody is actually because I was looking at geometry stuff, so I was like, is there has anybody actually looked at the Book of Circles. It's a new book that just came out that's like three hundred pages from four four forty thousand years ago till now showing the history about circles.
Speaker 10: Because I was telling him yesterday on the drive.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of scientific information about circles and about why we're so obsessed with them. And then I happen to find this book and it's it's an interesting book. He actually looks into everything he can find about human interactions and circles from forty thousand years ago.
Speaker 6: To now, which is interesting. So all right, Ravenly, you did have a question for Tyler.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 8: I wanted to know your opinion on the music of spears sphears theory, that theory, because.
Speaker 10: You like music and everything.
Speaker 8: So that's what I was honestly thought you were going to bring it up, and I was like, hmm, I wonder what he thinks about it.
Speaker 5: So that's like, and I go over this in my latest book too. That's kind of like a core core part of this, I guess mechanical puzzle, like the higher levels of directing consciousness. Right, So like if you have a you have singularity that's getting distributed out into other bands of itself, you have you have to have a way to tune.
Speaker 7: In as an outside. When you say singularity is another term for that, like a signal.
Speaker 5: No singularity is in like all the all and not universe, everything everything, so as everything distributes out into everything else, it starts from what But it's a constant process. This is where I disagree with science. It's not like a we didn't emerge from the one big bang and it just does this. I think it's toroidal and we go back in and then come back out and then just it's this constant thing. That's how all the ancients, you know, described it. Right. So the music of the spheres is is basically the frequencies of each planet, right, or star or or celestial body and frequency meaning orbital or like direction vector in space. So so that's like your position, right, and then each star, if we're talking about stars, I view them as windows gateways through this maze, right, so where consciousness can view. It's like like a you know, little binocular.
Speaker 6: And including our sun.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Including our sun?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Correct? Okay, yeah, So that each one of those then has has little babies, little planets, little things that solidify from itself eventually, you know, and then those those coalesced, and then those are like little data points. Those are memory things because because all of the history of the Earth is stored in the matter of the Earth, right, like in the crystals and in the physical material of that Earth or planet. So the the music of the spheres or harmony of the spheres as it's referred to, that to me seems to be a navigation system in terms of space. And then in time, time is frequency, right, frequency is how many cycles per second or how many cycles per given amount of time that the thing goes through, And we only have seconds because our our orbit around the Sun can be divided up into a specific Yes.
Speaker 10: I have a question.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was wondering what does that apply to black holes? Because there's three different times like how that I'm just listening to you, So I'm wondering, like, because there's time before, time in, and time after, and they're all three different times and they consistently change.
Speaker 10: How that?
Speaker 5: So I think that's relativity. That's where like you have your Einstein stuff coming in there. But I think that the black hole scenario in this whole situation are the the back end UH infrastructure to to the windows, I guess what they are supported with, you know, so like as they it makes entanglement work. Black black hole is the only thing that could could make entanglement work. All the way back to source. So if you have a black hole, you have an event horizon where experience is projected in all of these stars, different realities, different you know, times, different spaces within this entire ecosystem of the all the universal mind. You're just basically a neuron in that thing, a baby, baby neuron. So the music of the spheres is how the universal consciousness tunes into that specific experience. If I know what black hole this star is is orbiting by in terms of frequency, then I can kind of use that as a map as a guide to find it. And then once I find it, then that frequency from the star gets projected out in terms of all the bands that the star is projecting, not just visible light. Once that's projected out, then I have a window to observe the Solar system or the planets that are around it. Right, and then to have an experience, I have to root consciousness into that specific form of matter, which would be a planet. That is where things get murky. And that's why we have all this ancient mysteries is because I think they figured out a way to become from non human intelligence a non physical form. There is a way that they could sculpt planets to make it a receiver for consciousness, and the music of the spheres is all about timing and how to navigate through that network to bring more intelligence to a planet so that you can you can evolve a creature that can handle more and more consciousness. They just get smarter and stronger and better, more capable of surviving for longer periods of time to prolong that experience on whatever planets or arena that they want to tune into. That's my theory on it. I don't know if anyone's ever communicated that.
Speaker 2: But that's solid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, especially whenever you're looking like like not to get too like lame or whatever, but like astrology and how people just like don't pay Some people just like, oh, that's just stupid. It doesn't make any sense, and that can apply to anybody. And I'm like, dude, I mean, the planets were exactly aligned the moment that you were born, and you think that that has no effect on how you were sent here, whatever consciousness that you have or whatever. You know, it seems like a perfect little bridge of consciousness down to a body.
Speaker 5: I think they the best thing I ever heard on the top the astrology topic was, like, the watches have planetary gears, right, because they're based off of timing of our solar system. The gears on a on a watch are timed celestially so that you can tell time.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: If one of those gears is off, then your time is off and you can't function in modern society if your time is off. So if one of those gears and your watch is off, and it makes that big of an impact on how you would go about things. How if one of the planets is off, then you're then everything is synchronistically timed the same way it is with a watch. If one of those things is off, then you aren't you. That's a different you. It's a different you in a different timeline. So this is it has to kind of be somewhat like that. The accuracy not sure, but like I think that three thousand year old or older science should be taken seriously in modern days.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 9: Intelligent design, in my opinion, you have no doubt. Yeah, that alone shows intelligent design.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's my only issue with the astrology conversation.
Speaker 6: I'm not denying that.
Speaker 7: However, the planets were lined up on the moment that you actually entered the Earth, or for that matter, the instant that you were conceived didn't have some sort of a chain reaction.
Speaker 6: Onto your life.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is that most people that are looking at their zodiac are looking at a map that is off by a lot, because if you actually look at what consolation was on the horizon on the day of your birth, Like I'm technically a Leo, but in actuality, the constellation that was on the horizon on the day of my birth, if not mistaken, was fucking Taurus. So people are using outdated calendar well, and they're using that as like a personality trick, and it's that's where it kind of gets to the rest.
Speaker 3: To me, there's many different types of astrology. You know, you have your tropical which is the one that most people in the West are very accustomed to and Vedic, but what is the one that I'm thinking of Siberia sidereal right, which sideial? To me, it makes a little bit more sense, But to be honest, they kind of both make sense. And maybe it's more of an internal world versus an external world. I don't fucking know what's going on with all that, but it's like, you know, in tropical I'm a Taurus in sidereal, I'm an ares, you know, so what do you do?
Speaker 7: Sideial makes more sense to me because it is what is happening right now, not what the Greeks wrote down, that we're still applying to our lives today, that this, at least in that conversation, that one makes the most sense to me.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, I feel that too.
Speaker 4: I got one quick go ahead.
Speaker 5: I think that are you guys familiar with human design? Yeah, yeah, that's I think that's a far more accurative thing to use than I mean, I take everything into account, Like some days I'll check and see if the you know, co star says something accurate about me, But like I don't base my entire life off of it. But my human design thing is is scary accurate, like it is on point with with my ship.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know human design. Quickly break that one down for me.
Speaker 5: So it's basically the it's an extension kind of of the the zodiac sciences, right, but it's based on on the meridians of your of your body, so like at the time of birth. I don't know how they calculate this, Like I was trying to when I went to Egypt. There was this girl that was there, she was an expert in and she was explained it to me. I was like, I gotta look at this later because it makes sense. But and then she started describing my stuff and I was like, shut the fuck up. But it's how like it's how it's how your body handles. If you think of a constant stream of consciousness, right, there's gonna be dams, and then there's gonna be areas where it flows a lot more fluidly, right, and those are those are in your physical body, so it's it's very hard to change those, right. So what what's human design is is is basically it works with what you're naturally good at. It finds what you're naturally good at, where your energy is supposed to go, and then kind of gives you a blueprint on how to optimize your life because of that. It's not like, you know, mercury is in retrograde, so you're gonna cry today, That's not It's more of like a practice.
Speaker 6: Those people crack me up, dude.
Speaker 5: It's more like like you're you have a propensity to like stay up until for because you're really interested in like brain stuff, So like go with that, you know, That's what it was saying on mine is is like I have a lot of energy for stuff that like stimulates me mentally, and and I'm good at like translating that. So that was after I did all this too, So I'm like, yep, pretty dead on, but look into it. It's it's really really interesting stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay for sure.
Speaker 9: I had one quick wrap up question, and so I think you would probably agree that we're coming to some sort of inflection point, all all these archaeological discoveries, all these knowledge coming in, having these kinds of conversations.
Speaker 4: Where do you see all of this going in the.
Speaker 9: Near future as far as like consciousness, society and like where does it?
Speaker 4: Where does this go interesting?
Speaker 5: But I think so like in the bigger picture, you know, we're on the we're on the dying age of Pisces, and there's a lot of and even as a kid, I was like, man, as soon as he's like old people die, like, it's gonna be a lot better here. And I don't want to be like all gloom and doom about that because because there's like a really big generational shift. I guess you could say, like there's there's wildly different viewpoints between us and people that are you know, thirty to four years older than us. Because there's a really dominant theme of pisces, a dualut dualistic theme, and I really think you just have to log onto Facebook to discover that. But once, I think, once we refine the systems here and then that means like political, financial, digital, all of these things that are emerging that have huge problems that need solving, if we can do that in such a way that that decentralizes things and makes things more you know, uh, like less focused on one person or one organization or one one country to handle all of this stuff. And I think that's the theme of maybe gen X down Like that's kind of like the crossover. Uh. I think once those once there's more of an activation in those people, then we can accelerate that process in a non violent way. That's like my ethos on all of this is, you know, I guess a peaceful transition of power you could say, like in terms of generations. But but that requires a mass on a scale that's like on a mad like to anybody, a mass awakening, I guess you could say, or injection of new ideas that are focused on consciousness and focused on on the you know, I'm no different than you were all connected, like you're We're all just different versions of of ourselves, you know, and getting that world viewing that paradigm out there is going to take a lot of fucking work. And what what my goal was with the with the base Forge page was to to kind of ease that transition in a way where I'm talking about some really heavy shit, but I've got some Loafi in the background and I'm making you laugh. Like there needs to be there needs to be more people that can talk about this stuff. And I would say, like Rogan and a whole bunch of people have really opened the door to free speech on esoteric stuff or on ancient history, and that it needs to get broadcasts into the spotlight in a way, in a very rapid way, so that people are are like, oh, okay, this is actually real. Like even the even the people in Egypt do not know a lot of stuff about their country, you know, like the traditional like a normal citizen does not know what we are talking about right now about their own country. A lot of them and it's obviously the government's kind of corrupt and there's issues. But to solve those things, we have to shift the collective mindset from a material consumer paradigm to a spiritual, experiential paradigm. And that is my main my viewpoint on it is make it so make this stuff so interesting and so much more entertaining. Make EDM the lifestyle kind of like going to a festival and only caring about what's going on at that festival, or only caring about what your friends are doing and what the song is playing, and like you're just being in the moment. That has to be so much more attractive than buying a new iPhone. That that's when this shift will happen. And I think we're on a good track for it. I think a I can help as long as we are very rational about it and we have good people in leadership. But again, that's that's.
Speaker 7: Kind of a big lynch pin right there, the good people in leadership. I have pretty much given up hope on humanity at this point. To be honest with your brother, that'sh just me.
Speaker 5: It's hard. It's hard to keep hope. I'll say that. But that there's a there's a sliver, there's a small sliver and if we nail it could be.
Speaker 9: Okay, but ultimately you would need the data world stood still. Quote only at the precipice do.
Speaker 4: We find the will to change. Yep, And I think that's.
Speaker 6: It, dude, hopefully.
Speaker 3: I think you need, like certain older programs to kind of crumble in order to bring something new in any way, you know. I think that, like you know, and this is what bothers me, and I feel like it's almost a hindrance and it holds people back from wanting to research and understand things to a deeper level. Was whenever you start saying that this is evil or that is evil, whenever it's like, dude, this is just like symbolism, Like why why are we calling it the baphomet?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying it makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's trace it back to its its geometric origins and you'll find that it's all altruistic. There's no there's no good or bad about it. They have to both be here to exist, like both of them. You need shadows and light to have this dualistic world that we live in, and all that evolves from light and shadows, light and dark.
Speaker 3: Good and evil principle polarity. Yeah, yeah, dude, fun man.
Speaker 8: Okay, I disagree, but I'm not gonna I disagree with some of the statements that he made because I don't believe that. I believe the old generation actually has more value than what we're giving them, and that Rogan is technically like thirty years older than us, and he actually is having value. They are actually changing more than they ever have in their mindsets and coming to terms with more of the future, I.
Speaker 10: Guess, of ways.
Speaker 8: And I would argue to say that Gen X is the most selfish ones out of all of the all of the you know boomers and everyone else. That boomers have their own set of problems, they have their own, you know biases.
Speaker 10: We have our own biases as millennials. Gen X has.
Speaker 8: Theirs, and that I think that we are not valuing what they actually stood for. Is they were more They Yes, they had racism and had issues and segregation and stuff like that, but if you talk to a lot of them, they actually didn't have issues, a lot of them growing up with each other, and that they pushed for change, and that they've been pushing for change and they still hold value in our society, whereas Gen X is all about consumerism. That they were raised in it from the time that you know, from go and they know nothing but consumerism, and they are very much easily swede. They don't want to do their own research. They don't want to actually take the time to learn things. If TikTok showed them, then that's what they want to do, and if it's a trend, that's what they want to do. And I have no hate for Gen X, but I'm just simply saying that like to disvalue the older generations because they seem to be more staunched in their ways. They also have a lot more experience in life and have gone through other things that we have not. So personally, I just disagree that even if we are shifting into a new era, we should shift in with the mindset of listening to what they've been through, taking what we've been through, and then finding a better way for the next generation to work together instead of having this smilarity mindset of MEMI, MEMI me, and what can I do for me?
Speaker 10: How can I better myself? Period?
Speaker 8: And they don't really have camaraderie. They don't care about each other as much. They will on you know, if it will get them likes, they'll do it. If they can go viral, they'll do it.
Speaker 6: Their sense of community is completely different.
Speaker 7: Their community is in their city, it's their online community.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they have no sense of community as in where the older generations they knew all of their neighbors. They know each other, They helped each other out, they would bake each other's goods. They would, you know, welcome each other into the neighborhood. I grew up with old people in nursing homes. I have a deep love for the elder generation. I always will. And I think that there is a lot of misvalue because of political people, you know, political ideologies between groups and stuff like that. But I have met so many when I had colored hair that they were the nicest ones. They would come up to me and be the sweetest ones, and I love your hair. It was more or less you know gen X that would actually and not gen excuse me, millennials that seem to be the older millennials that seem to be having more of an issue with my hair color than it would be the boomers and stuff.
Speaker 7: There also seems to be another shift going on where people are actually embracing tradition and leaving modernity behind, and not just in the whole self sufficient farming that seems to be popping off in so many regards, But there are so many people that are trying to get more of a feel towards their families, traditions from their grandparents, their great grandparents, and things like that. So, as to your point, Tyler, we have this surge of people that are trying to get more involved in the modern era, we also have this crazy surge of people that are trying to get more in touch with their past. We are in very wild times that we have found ourselves in. I think, wilder times than probably ever before in human history.
Speaker 3: I mean there's crows and cons to every generation. I think sure, And I think that you know maybe what Tyler, and I don't want to speak for you, but I feel like as far as just the open mindedness is advancing at a more rapid pace with every newer generation, right totally.
Speaker 5: And I agree everything you just said there I one hundred percent agree with. I was more talking about these systems that we're cleaning onto, I guess, because like.
Speaker 10: If you can you give me an example of what you mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I have a an uncle he is like a bunch of farmland in Kansas, and uh, like I have I have some family members that are kind of like struggling, you know, and like we're as a collective family, we help them. But my uncle he's like way richer than all of us. He could sell an acre of his land and fix all the problems. But there's a lot of cleaning onto this this system of security, like it exists anymore, because it kind of doesn't, you know, like whether that's political, financial, or or in terms of you could drop it down to like the housing level or whatever. You know, Like the systems that we're using right now are clearly very outdated, and there's some people that have a vested interest in keeping those alive because they're benefiting from it. That that's what I'm talking about. What you can be a gen You could be a gen Z and have that situation. So I'm not saying it's it's a generation. I'm just saying overall, as a theme, we're transitioning out of this this good versus bad into the age of information, which is which is Aquarius, and and trying to balance those things out is something that is going to be the main topic of discussion trying to figure out how well, how do we get it so that one dude cannot be a fucking trillionaire while there's people starving in the same fucking country. You know, Like there's the seriously.
Speaker 8: That's been around for all of time though, like I mean it literally from agriculture, creation of agriculture on, you had someone in charge, people that profited, people that own land as they built societal systems. This has been in place from the beginning, So don't I don't know how.
Speaker 10: We would as a whole shift because.
Speaker 8: Inherently we are there as leaders and they're followers. That is just human traits. So there are going to be those that are going to lead the pack. Hey we need to plant these crops at these times, Hey we need to do this, and that I could understand a system where we could try to balance out the power, but that is almost damn near impossible. I think in almost every culture that I've ever read about, it normally collapses quite quickly because inherently people are greedy and they're hungry, hungry.
Speaker 10: I mean, it.
Speaker 8: Would have to take a massive shift of unprecedents to even get to that part.
Speaker 7: And that's what he was saying for that type of awakening that happened, which that's why it's it is so.
Speaker 6: I would use the term preposterous even.
Speaker 7: To say that that type of mass like to use your term awakening, could happen. Brother to me, it seems like it's in the realm of impossibility. It's it's one of those things that like we want to get high on hopium about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally, but.
Speaker 6: One bad app would ruin that entire bunch, honestly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's it's again that's why I said it's it's like a it's a pipe dream to make it Like when I was saying that, I was saying that as a peaceful transition of power, like when you when you look at any of these civilizations, it was never peaceful. Like there's there's no time in history where it's just been like, all right, I'm gonna lay down while you take over my country. That doesn't happen like and and this is now we have a global economy and we're interconnected in a way that's like that we've never experienced. So that's why I'm saying a shift in global consciousness. I don't think we're ever gonna get to zero. We're never gonna feed everybody and we're never going to have no no greedy people. But what I do think can happen and this, this has happened in the in the Internet age, Like the look at the rate of people's homes getting broken into after ring cameras were installed. It like fell off a cliff, you know, just because there's five cameras pointing at you. You know, like you can't not break into someone's house anymore. So the more we do things, but then you have like surveillance, state concerns with that as well. All of it has this pro and con thing and we're in, like what you were saying, the biggest transition in conscious history of how do we go about these things? And I think we don't need to collapse the old systems. We don't need to get rid of of money, We don't need to get rid of of politics. We need to refine them. They need to be more refined with a conscious lens. Bring back rituals. Bring back leaders that had to go through some shit personally, had to go through a fucking they had to look into the void, to make them look into the void before where they lead a country, like like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Tyler, you are the fucking man.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming to hang out with us. We got you a little bit longer than what what we expected, so we're appreciative or appreciative of that. So if you could, could you, uh, could you tell the good cult members of the world where they can find you and all your stuff?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I am a baseforde dot us on social media and that is also my website www.
Speaker 6: Dot us.
Speaker 5: Uh, I do have I have books and materials on all my theories and stuff if you want to dive into that physical digital I have a school if you want to learn faster. That's really all I have it for. And I will be like I said, I'll be going pretty hard on YouTube next year for long form. Just to kind of clarify this message. So thank you guys so much for having me. I love getting into this stuff in a way that's more natural and casual, like a conversation, because it rarely happens anymore.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we really appreciate that, dude, fun conversation. Would definitely love to do it again at some point in the future. I'm yeah, Nicholas, you want to tell the good cult members where they can find you if they're their first time being.
Speaker 9: I guess my Collective dot Collective Perspective dot podcast on Instagram and that has all my other links there with upcoming episodes.
Speaker 4: This is going to be the the.
Speaker 9: Catalyst for the reignition of my content moving forward.
Speaker 3: So let's go, dude. Yes, in fact, the Collective Perspective. You know, that's the good ship right there. Look, if anybody wants to be able to get these shows a couple of days in advance, you want to be able to see the actual video rather than just listening to the content. Of course, we got kicked off of YouTube four times, so we're not playing that game anymore.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 3: Want absolutely free, open conversation and to have your boys heard, and if you want to be able to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member live show at nine pm, come over to Patreon.
Speaker 2: But let's just be real.
Speaker 3: Most most people they come over to Patreon for one main reason, and it's because, yeah, dude, come on down to funkytown with Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts.
Speaker 2: We appreciate everybody that's already done.
Speaker 7: So indeed, And you know, we talked a lot about sound and frequency and all these things, and you know what, there is real science to back up the claims that have been made today. And if you would like to experience healing frequencies for yourself at your house, you need to get yourself a Rife machine and the best place to go would be you Realrifetechnologies dot Com link in the description below, Use the promo code cult at checkout to get ten percent off and free shipping to your door. The guy who had created them, Royal Raymond Rife, his great nephew, Matthew Rife, not the comedian, the inventor, has revitalized the company and has these machines ready to go to your door right now. They are a little on the pricey side, I understand that, but we're also talking about kicking big pharma out of your house and putting sound frequency healing into your body. Go to the link of the description below, Real Right Technology dot Com. Use the promo code cult at checkout, ten percent off in free shipping, and there's a thirty day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
Speaker 6: But I promise you're gonna be satisfied.
Speaker 7: Also, as we're talking about breaking systems and refining things, we do need to talk about our financial system and refining these things. And if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boyan and minted coins, go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wange Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to whoever is dealing with your four to one ken, your retirement nest egg. Ask them if they think it's a good idea to get involved in precious metals. I promise you if they're worth a fuck, they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals, silver and gold, platinum, these things. Best place to get your start would be to go to the link in the description below coec silver dot com. Jonathan, did you also want to give a plug to the self seers.
Speaker 3: Good Fields cannabis Seltzer Come over and check it out. Twenty Yeah, twenty milligrams of THHC, five milligrams of CBD. It's a delicious beverage that you don't you don't have to wake up with a hangover in the morning. Click on that link down below and you'll get twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: Your entire order.
Speaker 6: Indeed, indeed, but another way you can support the show.
Speaker 11: Good cult members and let us know what you think about this topic and all the topics we have talked about. Would be too please, Here's the five stars at the Shares of Light suscribes comments like a post review, shares off the defriends of the.
Speaker 6: Family shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees.
Speaker 7: Across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 6: Who could have become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final Ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go?
Speaker 11: Check out menimistics shot until the show and get the same level of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity.
Speaker 6: In the comments.
Speaker 11: Co check out the Cage to night and come join each of us for individual patrons. We host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as.
Speaker 6: Well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Occult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and ray Lean and there's one very important, extremely final peace of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 12: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 6: Use the offer code.
Speaker 12: Cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult