Speaker 1: This is a studio both and production. As you know, we are celebrating my tenth year in podcasting and we're capping that celebration off with a three day event here in the Berkshires over the weekend of September twenty fifth. There will be studio sessions, live shows, a Bravo town hall, Berkshire activities like foraging, wine tasting, museum visits and more, and tons of special guests. Will do the Karen and Ellen Letters Live starring Amanda Jacobson from Wine and Crime, Tawny plattis famous renowned voice actress, and Chris Brayton from the More Gooder Than podcast. I'll be doing a very special, first time ever live show of the Pact with special guest Patrick Hines from True Crime Obsessed. We'll do a panel discussion on Unsafe Spaces featuring me, Kaz, Charlie Wirrel from Crime Lines, and Justin and Aaron from Generation Why. There will even be a live episode of Our Americana and a very cool Playlist by TCB episode featuring me and the entire research team. Guests, we'll get to check out my new speakeasy, the green Room, tour the studio and get elbow deep in the research process. This is a once in a lifetime event where you'll get to enjoy the berkshers, share fun activities with the podcast hosts you love the most, and really dig into podcasting and all the shows I have produced along with my friends. Book your tickets today by clicking the link in the show notes. And if that doesn't work for you, why don't you think about? If not now when? For example, we are going to the Galapagos Islands January eleventh through seventeenth. Haven't you always wanted to go? And if not now, when will you go? And wouldn't you go during the winter here in the States to escape to the warmth with like minded new friends who love true crime bullshit as much as you do, but also love the experience of travel, seeing animals and getting away from it all. These Trova trips have made me lifelong friends. They are such a great way to meet new people, get out of your world and shake things up. And like I said, if you're not going to go to the Galopagos now, will you ever? Book your trip today by clicking the link in the show notes, And now here's the show. This is a studio both and production the first season of True Crime Bolo Bullshit was a very strange time in my life. I found that I was using the show to work through a lot of my own experiences, while also using many of those same experiences to work through the show. Following my mental health crisis and years of pouring myself into the Keys Case, I found myself needing space and separation from just about everything. I decided to estrange myself from my mother, who in my opinion, is a malignant narcissist who created an incredibly toxic environment growing up and beyond. I stopped drinking, I started therapy literally and actually through betterhelp, and I left my apartment in Brooklyn with my partner to live alone for a few months up in the Berkshires. I needed to be alone with my thoughts and away from the world. This was at the height of the success of the Karen and Ellen Letters, and just as True Crime Bullshit was finding an audience. People were loving both shows. Each show was building a strong community, and yet I had never felt more isolated. April of twenty nineteen, five months after the launch of TCB and three years into podcasting, was the first month that my podcasting career garnered more than five hundred dollars. I was still thousands of dollars in the whole and now adding a monthly Airbnb to that debt. So I replaced my healing time with hyper focusing on podcasting, because for once I could almost see the financial light at the end of the debt tunnel. The Karen and Ellen letters had just ended, and I was trying to find a way to extend its success by creating a third season, while also working on a new season of Our Americana, which would become its last for a while, its shortest and also its best season. And I was recording weekly new episodes of Playlist and still deep in the trenches of all Things israel Keys, but still half of season one to finish. I am dumbfounded now by how much I was able to get done and even attempt to take on at that specific time in my life, let alone ever I'd been writing into and working up to the season one finale of TCB. I Don't Want Your Voice to Move Me, named after a song by Laura Gibson that I'd been listening to at nausea to both help me deal with my estrangement from my mother and get into the headspaces of the women in Keysa's life. From the outset of writing the first season, I'd always known that the finale was going to be the most critical episode. It had to once and for all exonerate and at least empathetically emancipate Sarah, Tammy and Kimberly while also highlighting how deep and far trauma extends, which was both based on actuality and my own projections. Throughout the late stages of research an entire writing process, I'd been racked with guilt over Sarah, Tammy, Kimberly, and all the families of all the potential victims. I would be dredging up their worst moments. I would be bringing them into the light, and I would arguably partially at least be responsible for how people strangers would perceive them. And I could never know nor control how they would take those perceptions out into the world. And it wasn't even something I ever considered until I was already all the way in. Through all my research, I developed parasocial relationships with all of them. I cared for them, I worried about them, I rooted for them. I loved them, or some version of love, and yet week after week I was still pressing publish. My need for answers, my deep empathy, and my pursuit of success were competing with one another and eating me alive. I am not a journalist by trade, and never could be. I get too attached, I care too much. I keep the stories with me. I try to take on all the pain. And please don't mistake this for altruism or heroism. It is an often reckless need to understand and experience that is not my own, and then a reckless need to help someone I cannot help. To me. The song I don't want your Voice to Move Me is many things at once. It is loving someone so much that their absence will destroy you if you give it even a moment. It is loving someone who is complicated. It is having your idea of what love is shaped by someone who doesn't entirely know how to experience love themselves. It is having the best person in your life be the worst person in someone else's. Is trying to separate someone you love from who they are to others from their worst parts. It is trying desperately not to become the terrible person you love. It is trying to separate yourself from the worst parts of the person you love. It is all the pain you can never quite articulate. It is forgiveness at best, an attempt to reconcile at worst, and it is lost in almost every form. I listened to that song through the ears of Tammy Sarah Kimberly, myself, through the lens of keys, my mother, my partner, my work, over and over again. I listened as I researched, I listened as I wrote, I listened as I thought about out what this episode would do for my career, for the people within it, for the case, for the listeners. Both the episode and the song became my obsession. And the bridge, which both evokes all these feelings and sets you firmly in the Pacific Northwest, breaks me every time, still to this day.
Speaker 2: I don't want your boys to move. I don't want to be cracked open. I don't want the broken headline flicker the right hinds, the silver side of the moon behind you. When I find you, Frog and Storm, we only spoke and never sorry, those of us by loss.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 1: I've become someone quite comfortably comfortable in sadness, and I think that's what got me through the first few years of TCB sadness, isolation, unrelenting and often damaging empathy, and the episode I Don't Want Your Voice to Move Me is one that lives in me because the goal of the show has always been to identify keys as victims, but the show itself has always been about Sarah and Tammy and Kim and complicated love. Here is the season one finale of True Crime bullshit, I Don't Want Your Voice to Move Me. We've ever had one of those incredible, amazing, legendary nights with your friends, the kind you'll be retelling for years, where there's laughter, honesty, everyone dropping their guard at the same time. That's exactly what happened to me the first time I've tried psilocybin from Schedule thirty five. It wasn't about tripping at all. It was about connecting. We were listening to each other, laughing until our face is hurt, and remembering what it feels like to be fully present with the people you love, kind of like just being with your friends without all the other bullshit that lives inside your head. Ninety percent of the time since then, I've microdosed on heavy days to find clarity and take in recreational doses when I need to reset and feel human again. Schedule thirty five doses every product precisely, so whether it's a microdose or a bigger journey, you always know exactly what you're getting and where it can take.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Go to Schedule thirty five dot co and U code TCBs for fifteen percent off your first order. That's Schedule thirty five dot co code TCBs for fifteen percent off. It's August and it is the perfect time to hit reset before the autumn rush begins. And honestly, I can't think of a better place to start than my closet. And that's why I love shopping at Quints, because Quin's is all about fewer, better pieces. Their clothes are made with premium materials, built to last, and designed to become the ones you reach for day after day. Quint specializes in everyday staples that work harder, like their ultrasoft organic cotton teas and premium Mongolian cashmere sweaters. They're versatile, timeless, and transitions seamlessly from a casual workday to a dinner out. If you're still hanging on to the same worn out basics. Quince makes it super easy to upgrade. They have premium denim and tailored chinos from just sixty dollars, with a kind of perfect structure in high quality fabrics you'd expect from a luxury designer brand, and everything at quintc's priced fifty to eighty percent less than similar brands because they work directly with ethical factories and cut out the middleman, so you're paying for high quality and not brand markup. I love Quints, and as I said, we're transitioning into fall, which in my opinion is the best season for fashion, and I had been filling up a shopping cart on Quince's website, very eager to press by and spice up my autumn wardrobe. And I think you should too, So upgrade your every day and download the Quints app for app exclusive offers, or go to quints dot com slash TCBs get free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada and the UK. Two that's qui Ncee dot com slash TCBs.
Speaker 3: Everybody I've known.
Speaker 1: To a certain extent, you could say they're my victims too, because they're going to have to pay for this for five years.
Speaker 4: To come somewhere. This is true crime bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, Josh Hallmark, and this is a serialized story of Israel Keys. When I started this podcast, I had a razor sharp focus on Keys and identifying his victims. The further endo the research and the story that I got, the more grounded I became in the stories of those he left behind. How does a family survive something like this? How did his family survive this? He seemed to actually genuinely care about Kristen and trying to get her car back. Was that just a ploy for control or do you think that there were pieces of him who genuinely cared about his family?
Speaker 5: You know, I think of all the questions about Keys, that's that's the one that's either most interesting or at least to me, most perplexing is and I kind of I'll admit, I flips up on this. I go back and forth on it. You know, like I said, on some levels, he is a living, breathing human being. He has a brain, he has a hearty has a livery and lung, you know, all of those things that, yeah, physically he has. Now obviously he's a stone cold psychopath, So his brain doesn't work the same way yours are mind does. But you know there are people who struggle with that. Hey, he had a daughter, he braided her hair, he got her to school, and and so those are the things that are the most difficult to square with what we know was his behavior on other occasions. And I said at one point that I think psychopath like keys, who are you to me? Born and raised evil, What they do as they grow up is they realize that they're different. And he realized. One of the seminal moments in his life was when he brought one of his friends out into the woods to torture that cat and set it on fire. They had a tie tour reopened when the friend threw up. You know, he says, well, I learned not to take anybody into the woods anymore. So that's the beginning of him saying I'm different than everybody else. Now they rarely find each other, thankfully, Psychopaths like him rarely find each other, So they basically operate on their own most of the time, and they know that they are different than the rest of the world, but they also know that they have to survive in that world if they are to carry out their you know, blood lust and their urges to kill. They can't walk her in the middle of the day on main street in a small town and kill somebody in front of everybody. They know they have to maintain an appearance of being like everybody else, even though they know they're not like everybody else. So they get into relationships, and they have children, and they get jobs, and they go to work and they do all those things. And in my mind, to some extent, they're acting. They have observed what the rest of us do, and they go, oh, that's how people act to be able to live their lives, and that's the way I need to act, so that in the darkest moments, in the moments that I you know, take for myself and I'm careful, I can go out and I can do this thing that something deep down inside me drives me to do. And so, you know, there are people that are of the opinion that, yeah, there is an inkling. It's a minor, you know, minuscule amount of conscience in him or fatherly impulse in him when he's braiding his daughter's hair and sending her off to school. You know, my opinion is probably he doesn't love as the rest of us love, and so the feeling he has for that kid isn't what we would have for our own kids. And so I think that he is simply maintaining a facade that he knows he needs to maintain so that he can act on these other overwhelming urges that he gets. Sometimes a time, they get them at different time, they get them for different reasons. But he knows it's going to come back, and he knows he's going to kill again, but he can't do it if he doesn't uphold this facade and this act of being a father or being you know, a carpenter or whatever it is that gives him the cloak of you know, humanness the rest of us, or that it's just natural for the rest of us. And so I think that all of those aspects of him to me, and this is only my opinion to me or act.
Speaker 1: At eleven forty five am Central Time on December two, twenty twelve, a Texas State trooper arrived at the home of Heidie Keys and there just minutes after his death. He told her that her son was dead. She put her head down and asked if she could pray for a moment. She walked to the corner of her living room and stood silently with her head down. And as she stood there in deafening stillness, several people from a neighboring house met the trooper at the door. They were her church family. They came to comfort her. The trooper informed Heidi that at the time he didn't have the details of Israel's death and gave her contact information for a deputy who could give her those details. Before leaving, the trooper told her not to worry that Sarah would be well taken care of. You see, when Keyes was arrested in Texas, Sarah ended up with Heidie Keys, and it seems no one immediately informed Tammy. In fact, she only discovered that is was arrested when her son, James, covered on the news. Two days later. James, who was only nineteen at the time, frantically called the FBI. He called himself James Keys and claimed to be Israel's son. He said he saw news piece on TV where his dad had been arrested in Texas for the disappearance of some anthe Konig. According to FBI files, he was hysterical and incoherent on this call. He wanted to know who had his sister, because his dad had custody of her and nobody had contacted him, and his mother knew nothing of the arrest or the whereabouts of her daughter. The answering agent advised that they could not release any information on keys or the whereabouts of his daughter, and so James hung up. Shortly after, Tammy's sister, who also lived in Anchorage, called the FBI to say that she had no specific information about the case, but was deeply concerned for Sarah's safety. She said that she had talked with James and Tammy, who said that Israel had taken Sarah to Texas for a family wedding. According to FBI files, she was very cooperative and just wanted someone to let her know that her niece was all right. At the time of Isza's arrest, Tammy had fallen back into drugs and alcohol and was living in a hotel room in Port Angelus, Washington. Tammy says it was when her sister called with the news of Izza's arrest that she fully snapped out of it. The news shook her to her core, but also probably saved her life. She had to be strong for Sarah, for James for friends and family and that meant being sober. Tammy immediately made arrangements to travel to Texas to pick up Sarah from Heidie Keys. It would be the first time she ever meet Heidi, and she immediately wanted to get Sarah back to Washington. She didn't want Sarah being raised in the extremest environment is had been raised in. Despite Heidi's many failed attempts to keep Sarah in Texas, within that same week, Tammy and Sarah returned to Washington and moved in short term with her mother. Tammy began to clean up her act, and the FBI made their first unannounced visit. All in all, Tammy would meet with the FBI on more than six occasions, talking for close to fifteen hours. In those interviews, Tammy shared every piece of information about his and his travels that she could remember, and every document from their time together that she'd held on to. She gave them travel receipts, old phone records, contact info for friends, acquaintances, and family, and even searched for their old shared computer, which she never could find. She also updated them with the conversation she was having with Kristin Heidie Keys. James and Sarah. While he was in jail, Tammy and Sarah kept in contact with Is weekly. Tammy was still having a hard time reconciling the Is she knew from the Israel she was hearing about from the FBI. She was, however, the only member of her inner circle who truly believed Is was guilty. She did her best to shield Sarah from knowing the extent of Isza's crimes, though, and Is repeatedly stressed that Tammy should change Sarah's last name, that she needed to be protected from him and his crimes. He also stressed that things would only get worse, and he hoped to Sammy and Sarah could forgive him for what he'd done. As more and more information continued to leak out, he worried that none of his friends and family would be able to forgive him once they heard about the extent of his crimes. Throughout these weekly conversations, Tammy consistently tried to get Is to open up about his other crimes, to get him to share the details to be a trusted confidant, but he never did. Tammy said that when Is did eventually kill himself, she wasn't surprised. She was only surprised that it hadn't happened sooner. It was something that worried her throughout his entire incarceration, and she often made a point to tell him to fight for his life, that he could still be a father to Sarah from behind bars. She said that she could tell he was depressed in his final days, that while he was always upbeat on the phone with Sarah, his tone would take a noticeable turn with her. She said, Keys was not a man who could be caged. Prior to his death, he had been trying to get in touch with her and Sarah for about a month, and it was only several days after he finally did that he killed himself. Around the time of his death, his final letter to Sarah arrived. In it, he said that he would always love her. Tammy knew it was a goodbye letter, and at the age of eleven, after her father being in jail for close to a year, Tammy had to explain to Sarah that Izz had committed suicide. On December tenth, twenty thirteen, the Keys family flew from Texas to Deer Park, Washington to hold a funeral for Is. They had initially wanted to bury him in Nea Bay, but Tammy refused to accept his body there. In fact, Tammy refused to attend the funeral. Altogether, only Heidi Keys, her four daughters, and three sons in law attended. It was presided over by the Church of Wells pastor Jake Gardner, who held no punches in his sermon for Israel Keys.
Speaker 4: He is not in a better place. He is in a place of eternal torment. Israel rejected the Gospel, and thus the outcome of his life is this tragic story. It was eleven fifty one am December second, twenty twelve, this past Sunday, a week ago from today, that I got the call Tanner, son in law, to Miss Heidie Keys, the mother of Israel Keys, telling me the news that Israel had died. He committed suicide. Do I believe this man is in heaven?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Does his family that is present believe that this man is in heaven?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: All of his crimes running through his head all the time, the Lord pled with this man are running through his head and he can't get it out for eternity. And if you look at these timelines online chronologically looking upon his his murders and looking upon the different crimes of this man. You'll see that he had flown to Chicago with a pistol and with a silencer, the weapon of choice for the murder of the Courier family. He didn't have the Courier family in mind at the time, but he had the murder in his mind. He had the exact plot in his mind what he wanted to do. It was all there, It was all in his heart. Israel hardened, declaring his atheism, declaring his atheism steadfastly. He broke down weeping at the hearing of the testimony of the grace of God and the soul of his sister. He did not repent. God would have saved Israel Keys. I'm sure that God wanted to save this man. This man was not only a murderer of others, but a murderer of himself.
Speaker 1: Last of all, to this day, the grave marker commemorating is his life and death has his name misspelled. While Tammy wanted to accept neither is his body nor his family in the Abay, she did want to hold a memorial service of her own, mostly to help Sarah say goodbye and begin healing. She invited one of Isa's sisters to help her plan it, But after a month of planning and rescheduling it several times, mostly due to media interference, Tammy gave up on the idea entirely. The media had become a real challenge for Tammy and her own recovery and healing. They were constantly bombarding her and her family with phone calls and unannounced visits, and she was trying desperately to protect Sarah and James from it all. All the while, even after his death, Izza's attorneys continued harassing Tammy, trying to bully her out of talking to the FBI. In a time of mourning and life shattering confusion, Tammy was struggling for air, but she continued being strong for James and Sarah, and she continued talking to the FBI. She wanted to help the families of Izza's victims. She wanted to try to bring them closure. She wanted to do everything she could to help the FBI identify his missing victims. She became a bit of an advocate for these families, even as she struggled to advocate for her own. She even offered to listen to Israel's confession tapes. So one afternoon James drove her to the local FBI field office, and the two looked over his suicide letter and listened to his interviews. She was searching for clues for AHA moments for Israel lying. She listened for hours until she became physically sick from listening. She couldn't take hearing him discuss the murders in Monotone. The tape showed her aside of is she never knew existed, one she didn't want to know existed. His laughter disgusted her, and after several hours she couldn't take it any more and left. She hasn't been able to listen to them since she was able to alert authorities to a trip Is took to Callville in December of two thousand and one. It was a trip she was suspicious of at the time for very different reasons, but in hindsight, she's almost certain he used that trip to murder someone. Shortly after his death, Kristin sold the house she shared with Is and moved to Washington. She's kept in touch with Tammy, but little else is known about her life. She's done her best to stay private and move forward with life. As far as I can tell, apart from informal texts and calls with Agent Godin. Kristin never gave a formal interview regarding Keys. As Tammy and her family continued to grieve, heal, and navigate the chaos of Israel's crimes and death, they were dealt with another terrible tragedy. On June thirtieth, less than eight months after Key's suicide, Tammy's son James killed himself. He was only twenty years old. Following is His' arrest, James battled severe depression and anxiety. Is had been a father figure to him, and his suicide deeply affected James and this This was all too much for Tammy. Several months later, around what would have been James's twenty first birthday, Tammy checked herself into rehab. She stayed through the holidays, and in twenty fourteen started working on getting her life back together and creating a safe space for her and Sarah. Her community rallied around her, but it was Tammy's strength and drive to overcome the unfathomable hardships she and Sarah had faced that finally got her clean and sober. Throughout her recovery, Tammy wrote open letters to James, sharing her progress, her healing, memorializing him, and showing her growth as both a person and a parent.
Speaker 6: Hi, son, It's again been a while since I've been on here. I just had to tell you that You've been on my mind constantly for the last two weeks straight. I'm doing my best to adapt to this earth without you on it. I think I'm doing a good job. I'm doing my best not to dishonor you are, Sarah. I miss you so much, and each day that gets closer to your birthday brings me more mixed emotions. Above all, I'm proud of the man you was the day you departed. I just wish I could have had one last hub, one last chance to tell you I love you and how proud I am of you. I'm not gonna go, and whish I could have talked to you and changed your mind. I honestly believe that your departure from Earth was predetermined to be that day and that way. Of course, I'd changed a lot of the past if I could, but I can't. All I can do is ask your forgiveness. As far as my shortcomings as a parent and role model goes, I do believe you learn from my mistakes as well as your own. I wonder how tired you really was. I wonder how much pain and stress overall you was really feeling to make such a choice. I haven't put a whole lot of emphasis that you chose to in your own life. I'm beginning to, and that's what kind of questions come up. I wonder what could have prevented that fatal choice. I struggle not to be judgmental or upset with you over it. What's done is done. I would, however, like to help a person prevent making that choice for themselves if I can. I want to be a better parent, a better person, a better woman. I'm coming to own and accept my inner strength, and your departure has brought me to a strength and a faith in God I thought i'd never need. I want you to know that I'm determined to take all the adversities Sarah and I have suffered and carve out a beautiful, happy, prosperous life for us. I'm sorry your death had to bring me to that choice, and I couldn't make it while you was alive, so you could benefit from the human being I'm involving into. Yes, I have a lot of guilt and remorse. But I also have qualities that are admirable. Through all the ups and downs in life, I've never once given up. I have an uncanny ability to start my life completely over from scratch, without a penny, and usually with people counting me out. I have a positive outlook on life. I'm learning to be accountable for my actions. I see the good in all people. I'm grateful for what I have, and I look forward to the next chapter in life. You was and are an amazing person, and I'm humbled and grateful to be your mother. I would honestly do it all over again, even knowing the outcome, knowing the amazing adventures and learning in store in closing. Knowing you and parenting you has truly made me a better person. Thank you. May you truly rest in peace. You deserve all Heaven's best love always. Hey, baby, you've been on my mind a lot. I miss you so much. I can't believe you're gone. Things are going really great for me and Sarah. I'm pretty excited about where things are headed. We move into a brand new apartment on the twenty fifth. I'm clean and serene. Today is bittersweet. I've been having really awesome, happy, and precious memories of you lately, more than usual. Sarah came home for good yesterday, and nobody can appreciate how amazing it is. Besides you and your little sister. You would truly be proud of me and excited to have your mom back, happier, healthier, and stronger than ever. I miss our witty banter, our inside jokes and goofy memories. I haven't had a good, heartbreaking cry over you for several months. Looks like today is the day. Rest easy, son. I miss everything about you right now. I'm filled with sadness, loneliness, and emptiness and total gratitude and pride and fulfillment at the same time for having all those special memories. I'm still adjusting to this world without your physical presence. I should fill your spirit though, Love you forever.
Speaker 1: Sarah is seventeen now. She still struggles reconciling who her father was with the childhood he gave her. Until his arrest, is was her only constant, her only role model, and following his arrest at just ten and eleven years old, she had to face the truth about him and then his suicide. While her mother struggled with addiction, and her brother struggled with and eventually succumbed to depression. Sarah faced more heartache in two years than most of us will face in a lifetime. Tammy has told Sarah that when she's ready, she'll tell her everything about is and his crimes. That has warned her that, but once she's heard the truth, she can never unhear it. Sarah has decided she's not ready, and Tammy's giving her as much time as she needs. I often see people say that the only way to punish Israel is to make sure his teenage daughter knows the extent of his crimes and what a terrible person he is. I find it disheartening. Israel Keys is dead, he can't be punished. Punishing his daughter doesn't change a thing. She's an innocent child who will have to face who he was and what he's done for the rest of her life. She will learn to question everything about her childhood, about her feelings, about her love, about love in general. Tammy now questions everything about her relationship with Isz. She finds herself looking for signs, events, stories, anything that could have been a warning or now a clue. She's continued to work closely with the FBI and wants to do everything she can to help identify his missing victims and bring peace to their families. She says that she still has love forz in a strange way that she has trouble describing. She loves and respects him for taking care of Sarah when she couldn't. She thanks him for giving Sarah the life she could not. Tammy and Sarah's story has stuck with me throughout the entirety of this podcast. It wouldn't be a stretch to say I think about them every single day. I read the things Tammy wrote about Jane in her recovery. I think about the long road ahead that both of them have and healing from this. And I guess my hope for Sarah is that she can compartmentalize who her father was, That she can, one day, when she's ready, face what he did, but that she can also find solace in who he was to her, That she can mourn her father without feeling guilt, that she never has to worry that who he was is in some way part of her, That she can recognize that his darkness was a disease, one that cannot move her, and I am thankful that her mother is one of the strongest and most compassionate people on this planet, despite the many, many hardships they have both been through.
Speaker 3: Any of your depart sure, I sat beside you're in the kitchen floor. You said darkness has no virtue of it, so it's all in darkness. What is lost is last you were tired night afoor. I once crawled along the ruins far, and you are above the timber line where the mountains stood be for us like bright, narrow wide. The sun was far cold and turned your wide hair gold. I don't watch a voice to move me. I don't want to be cracked open. I don't want the knoye to loosen in my throat, to place to land my down rabbit hole. I'm not pair of face same time, like a dog always barking a ghost. You know I don't go easy. I never made amidst of your disease. I hatched my bets with that face, so I ever loved to except for one honey, y'all. I know old bestowing stones two void. I don't want a bar. I don't want to be cracked. I don't want the broken head eye flicker, the bright flies, the silver side of the moon behind you. When I find to drift with books and from.
Speaker 7: Swim poorly, yok and I joke with him. We only spoke and nevers those who fels born.
Speaker 3: Boss, you know we only need trust alive double rives. When I find you, I w should buy to be s