Speaker 1: Hallelujah. We just thank you, Lord.
Speaker 2: We thank you God for what you are continuing to do in our minds today and in our hearts. Lord, I pray that there is a transformation, even radical transformations. God of the mind today, Jesus, Father, renew it, renew it, renew it. And Lord, I thank you God. We we give you our hearts today.
Speaker 1: Father.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know that you are the only one who we can trust with our heart. And so God, I pray that you would you would continue to mend the hearts of the people, to continue to encourage the hearts of the people today through this word in Jesus's name. Amen, Amen, Amen. All right, Wow, there's a big topic for me. It's a big topic for me. Uh. The Lord gave me this word while I was having a conversation with Pastor Duane. Shout out to Pastor Dwayne. If he's out there listening, I know he probably is. We love you, Pastor. This is something that that has been kind of been downloaded to me, and I think part of it is because the scriptures that pertain to the to the Word also have been very changing and transforming for my own life and have led me to where I'm at and so this is like a very near and dear subject, right because I think I'm I don't know, I just I'm so passionate about this word expansion. Maybe maybe you guys can catch it this this this day, let's put up the title expansion Destroys Fear.
Speaker 1: And Joshua Chapter one.
Speaker 2: Moses had died and he left Joshua basically as the leader. He was his assistant. And so we're going to start reading the word at verse three Joshua chapter one, Verse three.
Speaker 1: Every place that.
Speaker 2: Just keep going as I'm done, Just keep going, every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon. I have given you, as I said to Moses, from the wilderness, and this Lebanon, as far as the Great River and the River Euphrates, all of the land of the hit Sites, and also the Great Sea towards the going down of the sun, shall be your territory. No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life as I was with Moses. So I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage. Say, be strong and of good courage, For to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to the law which Moses, my servant commanded. You do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
Speaker 1: This book of the Law.
Speaker 2: Shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, and that you may observe to do according to all that it is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid nor dismayed, For the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go. At the beginning in Genesis, you know, he says that you should fill the earth and subdue it.
Speaker 1: He gives a command to mankind. Amen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna go with this thing in mind. Expansion destroys fear. He told him three times to be strong and courageous. Do you think that someone who's having this conversation with somebody else maybe know something about Joshua, that perhaps maybe he's a little bit afraid that maybe he needs a little bit of encouragement. So he had been walking around a mountain in the wilderness for forty years with a lot of disobedient people that were just slowly dying off, slowly dying off. He was living among a people who were just trickling down right because God said that they would not enter into that promised land because of their disobedience, because they feared the inhabitants of the promised land. They feared what was coming, they feared confrontation, and God didn't appreciate their lack of trust in him because it was God who gave the command. It was God who was leading. It was God who would go before them and not leave them or forsake them.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's see when we need to be courageous and strong in this in this uh, in these verses in verse six and verse seven and verse nine, there is definitely lack in what Joshua may be feeling, or doubts may be swimming around in his head, or maybe there's even outside sources that are telling him that you know, you are you sure this is what you're going what you're going to want to do? And what I mean by that is it could be the voice of the enemy coming against him. You know, it's not just his own inWORD man speaking. It could also be the voice of the enemy coming against the word of God. Right, And I want us to apply this to our own lives. Okay, this is why it's been taught. I want to apply it to our own lives, individually and corporately. Okay, all right. So in the middle of each moment where God asked Joshua to be strong, he shows him when he will need strength. Right, I said that the first one is about provision. The first time that he speaks to him, God actually reveals to him I will provide something that Joshua, you cannot or will never produce for the people of Israel on your own. In other words, God brings provision, the provision of the land which Joshua had never known. Joshua was born in slavery. Joshua was in the wilderness all of his life, so he never owned a piece of land. He never was a homeowner. He was probably the most unqualified person to parcel out land that he has never experienced in his old entire life. So the most unqualified of people are being asked to be the ones to parcel out and divide land for over two million people. Wow, that's a I'm gonna need some strength and courage. I don't know about you. I'm going to need strength and courage for him, you know.
Speaker 1: But you know he tells him.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm going to I'm going to give you that strength and that courage so that that way you can divide it to this great peace people.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: So number one is provision number two. The second time, God tells him that he will need to be strong and take courage and when he needs to honor the word of God, who was that was handed down by his servant Moses. How well are we honoring the word of.
Speaker 1: The people of God? Right?
Speaker 2: How well do we honor up to the next generation. You need strength and courage to be able to trust that they want what is best for you, that they are leading you and directing you in the right direction. You need to have courage and strength, and God provides it. Amen, this is what he's saying you must have, and this is for us. You must have conviction that this is ultimate truth in our generation. You must be fully convinced that this gospel that we teach and we preach is the ultimate truth. You need strength to uphold it as ultimate truth, and you're going to need courage to live it out. That's why he says, do not depart from it to the left or to the right, but do everything that is written in it, and then you will have good Successah. Finally, the third time that he tells him, he says, you will need strength and courage when you feel fear and dismay. The answer to fear and dismay is the knowing that God will never leave you.
Speaker 1: Nor forsake you, and that He will be with.
Speaker 2: You wherever you go.
Speaker 1: That's the word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the elimination of fear is what we're after. Fear of the unknown, fear of lack, fear of uncertainty, the fear of challenges and distractions which so easily can ensnare us right, the unknown. Fear of the unknown might be the most triggering thing of your imagination. Then you might know you might get most imaginative with the fear of the unknown then than any other time in your life. Yeah, you start to get really creative with what with with what might happen that hasn't even taken place. Yet I can only imagine exactly what those people, when they were fearing, were actually thinking. Man, I'm about to get torn to pieces from those giants. They're gonna cook me and they're gonna eat me. Instead of going like Joshua and Caleb, these people are our bread. Come on, he prepares a meal for you in the presence of your enemies. He sets a whole table. Will the enemy be your bread? See, Joshua received strength and courage simultaneously. When the command came, he had already obtained it on this side of the Jordan, in the desert, in the wilderness. However, Joshua did not experience this until he crosses the Jordan. So God waits for the ark to go before him to stop the waters all the way to the city of Adam, right where Man ends, God begins come.
Speaker 1: That's Kye.
Speaker 2: So God takes them through that river and they walk on the other side, and when there's these great walls in front of him, he goes, Okay, I have no idea how I'm gonna get past these walls.
Speaker 1: But God knows He's with us. Amen.
Speaker 2: So it was during the expansion time that Israel. It was the through the expansion of Israel, that Joshua experiences victory and the conquest over fear.
Speaker 1: See, there's a there's a there is.
Speaker 2: A victory, and then there's victories.
Speaker 1: After the first one.
Speaker 2: So you first conquer it a little out of time, step by step, city by city, nation by nation, people by people. Right, fill the earth and subdue. It is what we're commanded to do. It is in our dna, it is our makeup, and as the children of God, it is it is the kingdom of Heaven that we want brought down right. So something that he told me. Actually, also as I was thinking about today, we oftentimes speak about God's will being done on earth as it is in heaven. But it happens after you begin conquering fear and moving into the promises of God for your life. You bring about His will through your actions. As you discover the will of God in prayer, your life begins to reflect that you understand that will by what you do next true true. So he takes that step, and he goes across the river, and they take Jericho and all of the enemies in the surrounding region. No, yeah, this is what and they say this, this is what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai Wow, and they greatly feared. Oh God, I think an excuse me if this is going to sound a little bit you know, too manly or whatever you know, but it is what it is, Kay.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: A man can only know what it's like to win when he engages in combat or competition. David only knew how to kill a giant through the experience of fighting a giant. I think sometimes we get so afraid to move forward because of the fear of the unknown, rather than using the fear of staying exactly as you are to propel you into the direction that God has carved out before you. When he shows you the promise of things to come. It is not our job to respond with.
Speaker 1: What if good? What if you don't provide? What? What if the enemy defeats me? What if.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What if you're not there with me?
Speaker 2: We need that exact fear of staying and exactly as we are to propel us into killing that which is in front of us. Right, And it says, and here's the thing about the word. They stayed for forty days in that valley, looking fear in the face and being completely stopped an entire army of men who were backed by God. They said that it was the army of the Lord was completely stopped in fear, and that fear never departed until after that giant was overcome. Then they all charged into combat and battle. But it takes faithful action forward by even just one man of God. Imagine an army of God who would take a step forward in what God has called them to do, to fill the earth and subdue it, to edenize the world, to establish the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, to expand beyond what we think we are able to even do on our own. So we have a church, now we're expanding it. So it's growing, why because we need it for capacity. What happens when that one grows too big? Come on, come on. It's one conquest after the next until we fill up this earth and sub it until every single place looks like light and glory. We grow so that God can continue to pour in more glory, so that he can continue to fill it with more presence, so that he can continue to draw in the loss, or draw in the believer, so that they can come here and learn the word of God, so that they can be activated into the promises of God, so that they can be taught and brought and sent out into the pilot gad station, into Uganda, into Texas, into the prisons, and pulling out that which the enemy thought that he had, and driving them from darkness into God's marvelous light. And we can only do that through expanse. This has been the whole entire process of God from the very beginning. Do you know when he said to tend and to keep it, he was actually expanding, eat it. It continued to grow and to flourish. After the curse came, he said, he said, lets the wilderness overtake you, you know, so that way you can grow outward. You can grow outward. The intention is to grow in numbers, to feel it and subdue it. This applies to our own personal ministry expressions. This applies to what you do in your every day life. This applies to what you do in volunteering here. This applies to you in what the Lord has called you to do. As far as apostolic leadership in business, you know, there's a bunch of people of you who are in business, who owned businesses. And guess what if you know that that's your call and you know that that's part of you building the Kingdom of God. Then expand thedn't grow. That's good.
Speaker 1: Be more afraid to stay the same. I love it.
Speaker 2: Be more afraid to stay the same because we preach a gospel that is continued all the time. It is always moving, it's always it's always changing us, transforming us.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: He's the foundation. Right, He's the cornerstone of our of our faith. Jesus is right. And we never expect Christians to stay exactly as they came in. We never expect that people say, come as you are, but allow God to transform you into he has called you to be. Don't come as you are and stay as you are. That don't work. Wow? Yeah, Yes, stay humble, Yes, stay contrite, Yes, stay stay raw in your heart for the Lord. Yes, stay stay in that posture of gratitude.
Speaker 1: Yes, stay in those things. Everything else though.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's push those weeds out. Yeah, let's let's plant a new garden, let's lay a new foundation, let's scrow. Aymen, I'm preaching today. I don't know about you, guys. I feel like I'm preaching today.
Speaker 1: H Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to let's let's use Zerubbyl as another example of this, because he was a man that had to expand something that he was coming up up against a whole bunch of opposition, and I got to hurry up, come on, let's do this, okay. So let's see ZERUBBYL was building and constructing the Second Temple after they destroyed the Temple of Solomon, after the Babylonians came, they leveled it out, and everything happened.
Speaker 1: Then Cyrus comes in, he freezes the Jews.
Speaker 2: Then Zerubbyl is now in play, Neamiah is now in play, Ezra's now in play, and they are going to start to rebuild the temple. But then say but then the naysayers show up, the complainers that live in the surrounding area, and they're like.
Speaker 1: You can't build that temple.
Speaker 2: Then the harassments show up. Oh, we're going to fight you over that. You guys got to stop building. And then the worst come out of all that group. The worst show up, say the lawyers. I'm sorry, if there's a lawyer in the building, they're redeemable to They're redeemable to. Hallylujah. We love our lawyers. They're the ones that are going to fight the fights that we need them to fight.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, Amen.
Speaker 2: After a while, they simply grew weary, and then they started to build their own homes. They started to build up their own lives, and then they forget to build the House of the Lord. For ten years, it's.
Speaker 1: Just just sitting.
Speaker 2: House of the Lord's just sitting. You know, we face obstacles here too. They faced obstacles. They had to cast out basically numbers of demons just to get this church Bill Pastor Dwayne and Joel and the people that were with him. So hallelujah, Amen. Giants had the fall just for this place. We face challenges now expanding it, just like Rubable did. He faced challenges trying to just get that foundation finished. But here's the word of the Lord. For now and for then, let's go to Zachariah four six through ten. So he answered and said to me, this is the word of the Lord, tis Rubabyle, not by might nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of Hosts, who are you, o great mountain before zerubebyl you shall become a plain, and he shall bring forth the capstones with shouts of grace.
Speaker 1: Grace.
Speaker 2: Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, the hands of Zerubabyl have laid the foundation of this temple. His hands shall also finish it. Then you will know that the Lord of Hosts has set me to you, for who has despised the day of small things. We have small beginnings, even for the size that we are. We have small beginnings. We have to look up and look further, and look bigger than this place. We have to broaden our vision. We can go further than Jericho and Ai. Yeah, for these seven rejoice to see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubabyl. They are the eyes of the Lord, which scan to and fro throughout the whole.
Speaker 1: What earth, Come.
Speaker 2: On, we are we are, We have set people out, we have we have been into other countries, into other cities in the United States. Here right, we're going into dark places and bringing light. But this is expansion season. I think this is the word of the Lord for this season, is that it's an expansion season. Amount of time. Mm hm hmmm. Let's let's shout grace to some things you ready, black ops to goals, difficulties, naysayers, opposition lawyers, the unknown, the enemy's lies, fear, grace, grace, hallelujah.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's stand up. Let's pray.
Speaker 2: Father, We thank you for today. We thank you for your word.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: Lord, I pray that everyone received this personal invitation God to shot, grace, to.
Speaker 1: The mountain that stands before them.
Speaker 2: God in the personal, in the family area, God in the finances area of God, in the area of business.
Speaker 1: Lord, in the area of ministry. God.
Speaker 2: I pray that there's new ministers, even being birth right. Now Lord, impart it to them. God, give them a new vision. Lord. Let their eyes see how far you can take them and how fear has no place in them, for your presence goes with them. Lord, a thank you. We bless your holy name. Lord in Jesus, might nay amen.