Speaker 1: This is a clip from Raised by Giants.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. A lot of things that's happening that Epstein Finals just got released, You happen to take a look at any of those.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of look at the Epstein thing as look over here while we're doing this over here, because quite frankly, the man's dead. Isn't any mystery that there are pedophiles, sexual devians, yeah, whatever, in positions of power, like that's new. It's what I think is going on else over here that is more concerning. But I find it amusing the names. I mean, you know, like Bill Gates, So Bill Gates got an STD from it. I'm going that's interesting. You know who else is on that list? Apparently a lot of people, So.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be so sure if he actually is dead or not. There's actually a document in the files that they disguised his body with cardboard and some other materials to fake out the media so that they could get his body out of the prison where he was cut.
Speaker 1: Doesn't surprise me. I mean, we live in an illusion based reality and we think that everything is like stable and because I can see it, and that's realityd The reality is it's illusion. You've got crazy people out there doing stuff that makes you think either they think that they're gods or working for gods, or they're demigods because they don't act normal. Yeah, it's freaking weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're also seeing a big resurgence of Christianity as well, which I think is kind of strange. But there's so much stuff in that Epstein Files that I mean, I don't really like to talk about things until people have kind of discovered the entire thing. It's only been out for a few days, you know, and it seems like, oh well, as soon as it dropped, everybody's channel was doing a show on it, like a scrolled through YouTube, and then it was nothing but Jeffrey Epstein stuff. And I always find that interesting that it seems like this community is just another version of the mainstream media in a lot of ways. You know, it's something happens and then the alternative community is expected to immediately comment on it, just like the mainstream media has been doing for years. When all the information hasn't been gone through. We don't know really enough about the situation to actually make factual comments on it. It's like the alternative community is already there. You know. It seems like it's becoming a carbon copy of the mainstream media that people have talk trash on and hated for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess what I keep asking myself, So what is that everyone's expecting, you know, with this that we've got corrupt individuals? Yeah, I mean in the meantime, we have a complete takeover of you could almost say another potential consciousness. We call it AI, but whatever it is. So the Epstein thing is going going on, and it's like that's ancient histories. They got Bill and Hillary come in and that's just you know, to me, that's yeah, doesn't surprise me. Those people have been crooked from the Clinton's got more dead skeletons in their closet than most graveyards. But in the meantime, there's this whole other thing going on and something that I have been really active in. But talking to my senators, you know, my congress representative state, and I'm finding something that I think is much more conspiratorial than anything I've ever come across, and that is the proliferation of data centers and how if if I'm a technologist, been in technology most of my life, and there is a group like myself and even those in on sand Hill Road that venture capitalist speaking that we're kind of shaking our heads, going, what the hell's going on here. You've got an infrastructure that's drawn in nearly a half a trillion dollars with another one point two trillion promised. You have Wall Street that is now dumping huge amounts of money into this new technology. And in the meantime, what we're finding out is that these data centers are as one venture capitalist said, why the cloud. As everyone knows if you go back two three years, that was the big thing, right, storing the cloud. Cloud is unlimited, you know, there's no issue on that. Now we're told, well, that may not be necessarily true. And what we need because of artificial intelligen or maybe artificial general intelligence, we need these huge data centers with this ungodly amount of CPU usage that it boggles the mind. I mean we're talking petabytes and the CPU usage, and these things are not the data centers of the two thousands. These things are monstrosities Appling Texas two million square feet and that's just one of proposed five buildings that are being built down there. All of this data center taking valuable resources water, it's taxing the citizens that live around. These citizens are having to pay in supplemental electric bills. And there's been no study done on the health effects of what the byproduct of these data centers do, and that is the elect magnetic fields that they put off. And in my research, and I'll stop right there, is that these data centers are many heat islands, and you're putting these data centers in sensitive eco environments and we're supposed to think that this is fine. So why why the need for this. It's almost like we're preparing for something that's not quite human.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what the cloud is? Though? I mean they say cloud, but it's not like our data is just actually in the cloud. I think that the data has always.
Speaker 1: Been data farms out there. We've known about those, you know, they like I said that data centers are nothing new. It's the scale and is One guy from Sequoia Partners said, the current capacity that we have for computing power, even on the high end supercomputers, right you know, the quantum ones, we have ample data storage. And his simple question was to the audience what data are we going to be processing? What data requires? The current count is nearly and this is an amazing number. It's going to require over a million new servers to go into these buildings. Again, what are we computing for or what?
Speaker 2: Well it may be that these data centers aren't just going to be for data.
Speaker 1: That I can believe. Like I said, I smell a rat.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to build the robots? Because that is our future, that is what is going to happen. Elon Musk has been talking about this for years that by twenty thirty twenty thirty five around in that area, in the next five to ten years, a lot of things are going to be ran by robots.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk is also in the Epstein files he wanted to go to the island. There's email exchange between Elon Musk and Jeffrey Epstein saying that he wants to go to the island and when is it the best time for him to land his plane on.
Speaker 1: You with his other head? Huh?
Speaker 2: So what if the data centers aren't just data centers, they are also where that they're going to manufacture the robots. Because if you are going to want this entire robotic world. Would you not want to build the robots where the data is also stored.
Speaker 1: I listen. I am totally in line with that. We're witnessing the transformation.