Speaker 1: This is WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre and you're listening to the WWE podcast show.
Speaker 2: The one that Everybody wants.
Speaker 3: Me Stode sixteen. So God says, what your ass is, my.
Speaker 2: Arm, you can acknowledge me.
Speaker 4: Welcome everybody to the mailbag slash Elimination Chamber of preview show. We've got a jam packed show here, with tomorrow night being apparently, according to Triple H, an industry changing night.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Could just mean typical jargon, some marketing thrown in there to get people interested. I mean, Triple Ah, he has delivered every time he said that he's going to deliver, and using industry changing is pretty strong language. It's not just a historic night. They use that word over and over and over, which often doesn't mean anything but industry changing. I mean technically, no matter what happens, it's industry changing, because every event that happens changes the industry, even if at the smallest level. So he's not wrong. But in the context that we expect what industry changing is supposed to mean, is it going to deliver? We'll find out. I mean, yes, the Rock's going to be there, Cody Roads is going to be there, we know he's going to turn down the Rock, but what comes of it? I think that's the biggest question coming into the Chamber in terms of that story is not what does Cody say, but rather what's the follow up after he says no? Does the Rock have a backup to attack Cody? And if so, how does that leave and where does that leave the person who leaves the chamber the winner, whether it's Punk, Sena Rollins, where does that leave that winner? Because if this chamber wasn't there to determine who's going to face Cody, then you would imagine this segment is leading to Cody versus The Rock for the championship. Now, the Rock could still be involved here while he said this isn't necessarily going to end in a match.
Speaker 5: What if he's lying?
Speaker 4: He could simply be lying or rather diverting our attention. I've heard a lot of good theories over the last several days, everything from The Rock actually inserting himself in if he's saying, You're not going to be my champion, I'll be the effing champion, to Cody turning heel at WrestleMania eventually selling out. While initially he rejects and resists, He ends up taking the Rocks offer just a little bit later on when it matters to keep the belt at WrestleMania, and then blaming the fans for not wanting and lying to themselves they wouldn't have done the same thing for their families. This is a story set up for a heel turn, whether it's Cody or whether it's somebody else. I feel like I've seen this before. We've seen this movie before, We've seen this plot before. And while you know the good guy is going to say no initially, the more important question is does the temptation at some point overtake them. Do they eventually get so tempted to go to the dark side that they they justify to themselves that they need to, that they had no choice for their family's sake. We could be going there. And if this is all leading to a Cody heel turn, bring it on, baby. It's been three years. We've had three years with Cody one of them as champion, and some would say that's more than enough for a big run as a baby face. You can always come back to it. We know it works. We know it works, and what do we do? So the WWE Creative has a lot of options in front of them and a big step, although certainly not all the answers are going to be given to us tomorrow night, at least in terms of where they could be going. And if they're going that way, is this just a red herring for another swerve that's going to take place at WrestleMania. Remember, the payoff isn't isn't tomorrow night. The payoff is WrestleMania, at least in big part. Of course, there's follow up, there's backlash, there's you know, as the ples go on, there's more, and even maybe out to next year Summer Slam. But really the payoff is for all intents purposes, April twentieth and twenty first. So let's get to those emails, everybody, And if you want to join us, a good time to do it is right now before the ple. If you're listening after, you can still join us, of course, but right now is a great time because you can get yourself an ad free experience of this show, including the official review show Free Elimination Chamber coming to you tomorrow Tomorrow night or Sunday. Sunday is probably the more likely unless something incredibly crazy happens. It's just, honestly, it's just not feasible for me on those nights with things I have going on. It's really really difficult unless something was to just be I gotta talk now. But you can get yourself an AD free experience and set yourself up for a week of AD free experience listening and do that at patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Including getting an AD free experience, you also get access to a discord server that allows you to talk to all of the wrestling fans during every single show.
Speaker 5: So let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to you guys, get through these mail bag emails, and then we'll jump right into my predictions. I'm imagining a lot of you guys have your own, your own predictions, which I'm interested to hear.
Speaker 5: So let's do it. All right, Let's.
Speaker 2: Let's go to.
Speaker 4: I was gonna get to Alex the French guy, but he sent us a voicemail. We'll get to his voicemail and a little bit. Let's get to Tom and he says, so, Matt, tell me if this makes sense. Last year at the Raw Aftermania, Rock asked Cody if he could hold his belt and then told him after the Rock has to go away for a little while, but when I come back, I'm coming for that belt. I want that belt. He was away for a while. He came back last week on SmackDown and Cody. He told Cody, I don't care about the belt.
Speaker 5: I'm just confused.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I don't think there's much to be confused about it in that sense of just comparing what they wanted to do. And I've mentioned it several times, but I've come to the conclusion that it's simply they wanted to do that long term and they've pivoted to something else. I think what happened here, while you're totally correct, and again I've mentioned this several times from the raw after Mania last year, they had this intention. They truly meant this in they were gonna go this direction. And that's partially while the Rock came back at Bad Blood, which no one talks about or really don't have a reason for. He just stood there, remember, and then we didn't see him again for months, and everyone's like.
Speaker 5: Well, what the F was that?
Speaker 4: I think what happened is his schedule. I hate saying this because we've been saying this for like eight years, his schedule got all left up. He probably told WW crap, sorry, guys, count me out this year, especially given what happened at the Netflix Raw debut. The Rock was just Dwayne halfway playing the final Boss, being baby Face and making love with Cody Rose, and it was just sick, a horrible version of The Rock that we saw on the Netflix debut of Raw. Uh, And it seemed like he's probably out. And then The Rock post something on Instagram several weeks later saying, you know, I've got this one thing. I've got this thing. I've got this thing. I've got this thing. Presumably it's this thing he's doing now in wrestling. So I think they went from wanting to do it to crap, I can't do it, to oh damn it, I gotta do this. I got to check this off my list, and now they're trying to put him back in. Last second, when The Rock again probably told him no in October November, sorry I can't, And now he's like, huh, but I kind of want to, and he can just put himself back in. He's got the power to do that. And now everybody has to adjust their stories in creative that's what we're seeing. As for my chamber predictions, after Cody tells the Rock No, it's revealed somehow that Sena has already sold his soul for a shot at the title. I think he's already done it. That's how he got a free pass into the chamber. It's why he's been gone so long. It's he's living the corporate life. I think he wins in a way that smells like it was set up by the final Boss. I also think Roman Reigns returns and spears someone, but will it be Seth. Maybe he has asked as part of the favor to take out Seth, but in a twist, just when Seth thinks it's coming, he instead spears Spunk Spears Spunk Spear's Punk. Maybe he spears them both, but he's going to cost someone. Totally agree with a lot of that tom Without giving away my predictions too much, Roman Reigns will definitely be involved tomorrow night, no question about it. Final plee before WrestleMania. It's all hands on deck. You don't have another chance for another ple between now and April twentieth, which is really just kind of crazy. It feels like it's forever away. But we all know how time, how quickly time moves, and it'll be, you know, turn around and next week's WrestleMania. That's just the way it's going to go. And but totally agree Roman will have an impact. I'll give you my thoughts on that in a few minutes here at the second half of the show. But perhaps Sena is revealed to be that guy. But the reasons why, I don't think Sena is actually going to be revealed to be involved with the with the rock and I've heard that theory two that the two Hollywood guys. I've heard that, and there's some credibility to that. I'm not making fun of it. I don't think it's a bad idea. I don't think it's the most likely scenario. Because while Sina's run is going to be over the next ten months, nine months now we now understand the pacing of his his run here, he's only got thirty some dates that's spread out over twelve months. That means he's not going to be here a lot. He's going to be here for a week or two to build to that pl.
Speaker 5: And then he's gone. We get it.
Speaker 4: It's the Roman reign schedule. So I don't know if they'd waste or invest all that time and a guy that we know for sure is going to be done in December no matter what, done gone, unless he's injured, right, they wouldn't do that. I don't think where they could utilize the Rock for this big story for a guy that's actually going to be here over the coming years and a younger guy, whoever that may be.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's gonna be that.
Speaker 4: Also, John Cena turning heel for just a few dates that he's got left on the calendar, I don't see it. It'd be a shock value, fun thing, but that would have been something you do back in like twenty twelve when Sena was still somewhat full time.
Speaker 5: He was the guy.
Speaker 4: You know, you could have really done something with that, with the Rock and Hollywood and his influence, and you could have turned John Cena heel, which he almost did turn John Seen to heel. He was an inch away from it when they had their Wrestlingia twenty eight match. So I think there's something to be said for that, but I don't think it's.
Speaker 5: The most likely scenario. Thank you, Tom.
Speaker 4: All Right, mister DJ, what do you got it's here. It's here, the Elimination Chamber this Saturday, Live from Toronto. I gotta say this seems to be a very impressive card with just only four matches, similar to the Rumble that only had four matches, with the possibility of Cody's selling his soul to the Final Boss Jade Cargill possibly appearing and attacking her perpetrator in the women's chamber, Orton returning during the Kao Sammy match. But will there be a seventh entrant in the men's or women's elimination Chamber? I just hope there isn't another Saturday night main event show before WrestleMania. Anyway, before I fall asleep, let's go, you gottas have doing it before you. I feel like you're laying in bed up with a laptop or something.
Speaker 5: I feel bad.
Speaker 4: But what I'll say about that before I get to your predictions, I think there's some I mean, again giving away too much. Orton Jade definitely seem likely here, and I would concur wholeheartedly that there is not a Saturday night main event show before Mania. I don't see anything in the schedule for that, but I feel like it's one of those pop up in between ples. We need to hold over, We need to, you know, we need to insert this for the storyline or whatever. I don't think they'll do it, but if they do, I won't hate it. I just I think there's no need for it. Some times the build between ples doesn't need to be. We don't need an event every three weeks. We've been saying that for years. I don't think we do. We've been accustomed to it, But do we really need it. I don't think so. Also, with the advent of streaming, no one's buying the ples anymore. I don't even know it's possible. So the selling point of plees for the network isn't as big as pay per views were. When you wanted to see a big match or matches, you had to actually purchase it separately. They're not gaining any extra revenue, at least from the streaming portion, I don't think when it comes to purchasing from the fans now advertisers or sponsors rather gate the people actually go to the events. Yeah, that revenue still exists, but the at home fans that are going to be watching aren't going to purchase the network or the streaming service on Peacock simp for a specific pl If they do, it's WrestleMania, not a Saturday Night made event. All right, So, DJ, what's your predictions here? First, Tiffany Stratton and Tris Stratus aka daughter and mother because they kind of look like yeah, they do, probably the blonde hair, and Nia Jackson candicel Ray. I predict that tiff and Trish would get the victory. For Sammy and Kevin's unsanctioned match, You're saying that Ko gets the victory. He's been on the losing streak with these past losses to Cody. Can you help me out here? What are the rules for an unsanctioned match? And will there be any referee? Because I can't remember a last unsanctioned match ww had I can at least this is the one that pops into my head, And I'm sure there were months many more after this Triple H HBK. Wasn't that in SummerSlam two thousand and two when HBK returned from a four year absence and it was revealed that Triple H attacked Shawn Michaels in the parking lot, remember that, I think that was unsanctioned, So so again, that's freaking thirteen years of twenty three. Wait, my god, twenty three years ago. Wow, twenty three years ago. That match was, and the idea of what an unsanctioned match may have evolved over time, but that's the first one that comes to mind. I would imagine there has to be some referee there. But it's not about pinfalls. This match is not about who wins. In fact, I don't even think they'll be a winner. I don't even I don't know if there will be because it's not about winning. It's not about pinfalls or submissions here. If there's a referee and it's unsanctioned, well, if it's unsanctioned, then a referee shouldn't be out there. It's very it's very kind of contradictory when it comes to you have an official referee out there for an unofficial match, Well, how does that work?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: So you got to throw your brain in the garbage or put it on ice for that. If there's a referee, I would imagine there has to be a referee, and the reason is safety, because the referee does provide an actual level of safety for the guys. So if they are out there and they are you know, they actually get hurt, A referee is there to tell them not only you know, bring out medical or if there's their running out of time, they got to say, you know, five minutes go home boys, you know that kind of thing to tell them spots. I think from a safety perspective and from just kind of a match structure perspective, you have to have a referee there. What they could do is just say we have an official out here to count the three. But it's not going to be counted on the actual record books. It's unsanctioned by w WE, you know, which again doesn't make sense given you have it on a pl e you have as part of the show. You have an official there. If it's unsanctioned, you wouldn't be having it because there's too much liability there. Anyway, I'm getting into the weeds, So I think there'll be a ref three a women's elimination chamber match. One dark horse pick to win live Morgan and my one potential pick to win the chamber is none other than Alexa Bliss. She's the only one to my knowledge that is not involved in any current feud, unlike the other five competitors in this match. And fourth, and finally, your dark horse pick to win is Logan Paul, and my one potential pick to win the chamber is none other than mister you can't see John Cena, and I think there might be some weird or controversial finish in which Sina wins the Chamber, but the path WrestleMania forty one's main event, most likely Night two, is still very challenging to foresee. I agree, it's just it's a fog right now. It would be interesting if the Cody decision with the Final Boss happens immediately after the Men's Chamber. Does WWE book a WrestleMania triple threat of Punk Sena and Cody or a one on one of Cody and Sena with the winner being forced to become the Final Boss's corporate Champion. However, if Cody rejects the Final Boss's offer, who do you see possibly accepting the offer from the Final Boss? DJ Cuzmill signing off. Enjoy the Chamber. I'll try to appear in the discord chat should be a fun one as always. Yes it is, Yes it is, and thank.
Speaker 5: You for that. A lot of questions here. Let's go through it.
Speaker 4: So first again, the idea of Sena winning the Chamber is seeming. It seems to be the odds on favorite, and with good reason. Right, if you're gonna do something with John Cena, why are we not doing it now? Like we've been told, this is it. So let's make it fun for Sena. Let's give let's give him a hell of a match, a hell of a promo. If we're gonna have a soft one year run with John Cena, then why bother. He could have just had a one off match at WrestleMania, say it's his retirement and go off into the sunset. But if you're gonna tell a story with John Cena, you've got nine months to do it. And you know what, everything I just talked about with John Cena not aligning with the Rock. I still don't think it's the best choice. But if you're gonna do it, it's still relatively early in his run. You could tell a fun story over the next nine months. So I don't know if Sena is gonna sell out, But Sena wanting to be a corporate champion in this point in his career doesn't make a lot of sense. I mean, he's been hustle, loyalty and respect for the last twenty five years, and all of a sudden he's gonna become you know, the corporate suit. It's kind of weird. I'd be interested to see it. I still don't think it's the right choice, but I would concur this. And this is extremely important. Where this segment with Cody and the Rock is placed is essential to who could be turning or who couldn't be. Because if Seena is gonna turn, say Sena is the one to turn and just crazily align himself with the Rock and he's the one who's injected into the match because the Rock is has ultimate power, then it's gonna be after John Cena wins. Right, You're not gonna have John Cena do this prior to the chamber. So the placement of this segment with Cody in the Rock is crucial. It's a crucial clue as to who could actually be the one to turn, because we all know Cody's not going to do it, at least.
Speaker 5: Not right now.
Speaker 4: Again, well, if he's gonna turn, it's gonna be Mania and that could be the ultimate place where he does. And I'd love to see it. Bring it on. So it's also interesting that no one, or if no one, calls out The Rock for him trying to create his own corporate champion. That The Rock didn't fight that his entire career, or at least the first part of his career. Remember Vince making him his corporate champion, and then he turned on Vince, just like they tried to make Austin the corporate champion. We all know that tried to that worked out, But The Rock was the corporate champion for a while. He was the corporate champion thro WrestleMania fifteen, and he eventually turned into one of the biggest babyfaces w He's ever seen after turning on the corporation, and now he's trying to create his own corporate champion. So hopefully that's brought up over the next several months. The irony, the hypocrisy, somebody needs to bring this up. It cannot be pastime. It's it's low hanging fruit here for somebody to cut out promo against him here. But who could possibly outside of John Cena, who could possibly turn on on Cody Roads. Well, let's look at who's in the actual match, right, we have Punk Drew Rollins, Paul, Priest Sena, Okay, say Sena doesn't do it, Say Rollins, I'm sorry, Say Cody turns down the Rock, which is very likely. You have cmpunk see mpunk turning heel to beat the corporate champion for the Rock. It would go against everything that the MPUNK stands for and it would make while it would anger the fans. It really under is just his credibility just period. It doesn't make a lot of sense. We have logan Paul too early in his career. He would sell out. He's already a heel. I think he's gonna be a world champion in the next one to two years, as long as nothing catastrophic happens. Doesn't make sense yet, Priest. Sorry, Pal, No, just just know I enjoyed him as world champion. No way, it would just be not a chance. So that leaves two guys. Rollins, I would say, is locked in with potentially Roman reigns. That leaves one Drew McIntyre. Drew McIntyre is a guy that if you recall, there's footage going around on X that The Rock is praising and this was from several years ago, but he was saying that Drew McIntyre is gonna be the next big guy.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: It's not like at the time they foresaw anything, but it's interesting that that was going around. If you saw it, I think Drew would be perfect, perfect aligning himself with the Rock. He doesn't have any actual beef with the Rock that I know of, at least in character in storyline. He needs a solid direction. Drew needs a direction right now. He's still talking a good game, he's losing a little momentum. He doesn't seem to win the big matches. He needs that boost and this would do it. How about Drew McIntyre being the guy to sell out, bring it on. And he even targeted Cody Rhoads. He targeted Cody Rhodes when he said he came back and that's the reason he came back was for the championship and when he came to SmackDown anyway, So how about that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: You're making me think? Now, all right, my goodness, So let's continue. We got some emails from everybody in the regular email section, but let's go to Let's go to Jeff A. Patrin, another patron of the show. He says, hello, fans can't believe it's already chamber. Crazy how time flies. It's crazy to think WrestleMania is less than two months away. I was looking at the dates again, and I wonder if WWE knew they were booking Night two on Easter Sunday as well as four twenty ha ha. I don't know, babe, I'm sure they did. Let's see how that goes. Gonna be fun, a fun way to WrestleMania. This year's Chamber isn't as predictable as years past. All the great stars that could win, but for my predictions, Tiffany and Trish are winning. Cody slaps the Rock bathroom break segment. I wouldn't sleep on that segment, Jeff, as we just talked about, it's it's so clear that Cody is not at this time anyway, be very very very very clear on that as well as Cody's not turning yet yet, I'll be shocked. If he does, then holy crap. But I very much doubt it for this for now anyway. So I don't think that's a bathroom break segment. But Kao and Sammy, I'm excited for them to see how far they let them go. I think Randy returns and save Sammy Women's Chamber. As much as I want to see Bliss win, I think it's gonna be Rock. San Perez, Her and Bliss are the only ones that aren't in another current story. As for the men, I think it's going to be Punk or Sina. Hard to choose, but I'm gonna go with Sena. Have a great weekend seeing in the discord. Let's make it as fun as the rumble chat was. All right, Jeff, Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it, and I would say that you have some some interesting, interesting predictions there. I'll get to my predictions very quick. I want to get to them because that way I can actually respond to these. All right, Maybe I should next time just do it predictions upfront and then the mailbag boy. That'd be a smart idea.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: All right, so thank you, Jeff. Let's talk to Let's talk to Milan. Milan says, I know everybody's saying Cody can't turn, heel, he's too good, But what if he does? How awesome of a turn would that be? Rock did say this week that disruptive, disruptive changes are coming, and what bigger disruptive change than a heal Cody. I could just see him coming out on Saturday with his new black hair. It also sets up a potential Cody Punk match for the title with Punk as the super baby face and all this. It could also lead to Roman getting involved long term. We could see or get a face Roman versus Heel Cody at Summer Slam and something that would be pretty cool and a huge change over the last few years. And then eventually that leads to Roman and Rock. Yes, yes it does, but hey, until I see Roman in Rock, which I guess is still potentially on the table, although nobody's really floating this as an idea of somehow Roman and Rock having an interaction at the Chamber, which unfortunately seems unlikely. I'll believe it when I see it. But Cody turning heel people are I think, beyond the fact that it would be shocked to some people. We've seen Cody for three years as a babyface. He's been very successful, much to my dismay.
Speaker 5: But that opens the.
Speaker 4: Door for Cody to work with a lot of other people and to be even more of a conversation piece. Right He's been such about the people, mister buttoned up, mister manufactured mister, what you know, a million dollar smile with his perfectly white teeth, and he's already dressed like a heel. All he has to do is just change his attitude and maybe his music could. We'd be interesting what they do with his music that's so beloved. But that opens it up to work with Randy Orton. There's a program that we've all been waiting for, right, that's fun. A baby faced Roman reigns, like you said, versus a heel Cody. That's fun, but it does shut down Rock versus Cody, because you're not gonna have heel heel so Rock versus Cody with both as heels. If Cody turns, shuts that down, unless the Rock just doesn't care about matches anymore, in which case than who cares? Right, If the Rock is truly done in the ring for match from a match perspective, then yeah, you're done with the worry about turning both of them or turning Cody heel so. All right, Blan, thank you. Let's go to Andrew from New Zealand, and he says, I must say it's awesome to actually watch Ron and SmackDown on Netflix and get more of a grass on what everybody's talking about. I've had a couple of thoughts leading up to Chamber, and first, what if during the women's tag team title match? Before the Chamber, Bianca and Naomi are kicking ass. I'll just say ask because I felt like saying it. And at one stage Live and ray Kel are both on the outside with Bianca and Naomi in the ring, but they cut to the big screen where you can see a video of Naomi attacking Jade. Bianca goes nuts and walks out, leaving Naomi, who gets pinned and loses the title. Naomi turns heel, making Chamber more interesting with Bianca winning it, so that is very possible. I'm really struggling to care about the Jade story, I really am. I wasn't very interested when it began, although who done it every now and then? Is fun because Jade's character is insanely one dimensional. Superficial is a perfect way to put her character, Superficial to the max. Everything's about her look, everything, absolutely everything thus far has been about her look. She's had some okay matches, but pretty much formulaic, very limited in ring time. They're clearly protecting her weaknesses, which is what you do. But it's clear they're protecting her weaknesses, do you know what I mean? Which exposes her weaknesses even though you don't see them specifically, you see what she's not doing and can kind of deduce from that what her weaknesses are, which is like length in the Ring Ring psychology calling matches. Maybe she's improved vastly or we haven't seen the best of her yet, but I haven't been super impressed. She hasn't been embarrassing, it's just been very limited. Therefore, she's been extremely superficial. So I don't really care that much about this story. I don't want Bianca versus Jade until Jade's ready. So if it's Naomi as a warm up, cool, cool?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Then somehow Roman casts Seth in the chamber and gets eliminated by Punk, and then Seth instead of exists, exiting stomps Punk, who is then eliminated. This creates Seth versus Roman, and Punk cashes his favor for a triple threat. Meanwhile, Sena wins the chamber. Enjoy chamber everyone, Thank you, Andrew, thank you for your predictions.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: One more email Dan from England, longtime email listener. First time email, I love the pod, keep up the good work. Well, thank you so much, Dan, hear me out floating an idea.
Speaker 5: All right, I.
Speaker 4: See it floating in the water. Let's take a look at it. The Rock has propositioned Cody. It's obvious that Cody will say no. So what if the Rock then says if you won't accept, then we will have someone who will in walks corporate Sena with his I deserve this, It's best for business. This is Senas he'll turn the Rock helps you to win the chamber and then inner fears in WrestleMania, setting up the Rock and Cody at SummerSlam, and Sena has one last title run before he retires. Dan, you are a smart man, because I had forgotten that Sena said that in his post Rumble press conference that I even did say too at the time that if this was a seen a heel turned, this is the seedlings for it. He didn't take any questions, he just said, I deserve it. This is best for business. That's exactly what he said. Babyfaces, don't say that, you know you don't just get in to be honest. No, no, John, you haven't actually excuse me if that wasn't meant to be a heel turn. That was actually John Cena just speaking freely. The answer is no, you don't, John, And you may be saying, what are you talking about? Not you, damn, but the fans listening, what are you talkingalk about? John Sten's the best of all time. He could get a world tottle match anytimes he wants. No, No, you don't. That's not how this works. Tell me another simulated sport or actual professional competitive sport in which you have a legendary figure, right, legendary come back after ten years of not really competing in the ring full time anyway, and they're just saying, you know what, I deserve to be in the super Bowl. I deserve that. So I'm just going to put myself in. Yeah, that's not how it works. That's not how life works. So again, if it's part of a heel turn, then yeah, that makes perfect sense to say that. But if he actually meant that is the reason why he's in the chamber, then no, you don't, John, No, in real life, you just can't insert yourself. You're not Bill Goldberg. There's another perfect example. I know he's not nearly doesn't mean nearly what John does to WWE, But it's the same premise you have, remember Goldberg coming in just inserting himself into world title matches. So no, I think the real reason is if if it's not part of a John Cena Hill turn, for him to say that is I'm not gonna be here for the build so I'm just gonna go from PL to pl E and that's that.
Speaker 5: You just have to deal with it.
Speaker 4: I'm in there because I'm a legend and that's it. So anyway, good thinking though. I again, while I did shoot down John Cena aligning with the Rock, and I stand by it that it's not the best use of really anyone's time. It's not a bad use. I personally just don't get don't think it's the best. But we've got a lot of answers coming tomorrow, just not all the answers very interesting. I think that's the most sought after segment, even more than who wins the Men's Chamber is what happens after Cody shoots down the Rock. That is crazily the most interesting part of the show that or at least the most I guess sought after part of the show in my mind, which makes me think it's gonna be the final segment of the show. And if it's the final segment of the show, look out. If it's thrown in the middle of the show, it's probably it'll be more boring than if it's at the end, because you're not gonna have somebody from the chamber turn heel before the chamber in the men's side. So if Cody in the Rock happens in the middle of the show, it's gonna be a little less interesting, where maybe it is Cody just slapping the rock and then Cody gets beat down by the rock or something like that. Right, But if it's to the end of the show, you could have the chamber winner or somebody who lost the chamber come out and is revealed as the okay, you know, as the as plan B for the rock. Absolutely, So if it's at the end after the men's chamber.
Speaker 5: Look out. All right.
Speaker 4: Cool, Well, let's get to some voicemails and then my predictions.
Speaker 6: This is DJ colesmel Back added again on your mailbag show records.
Speaker 2: You live on a Wednesday board and you know what time it is. It's time to see his name man, hepeers. I believe in Joe Henndre. I believe in Joe Hendry. That's right, folks, Joe Hendry is his name.
Speaker 6: As I take it to my thirty third episode of the Joe hundred Board and like always.
Speaker 2: Coming to your life from went on this closed location.
Speaker 6: I must mention before we start the show to answer Matt's question from last week's episode in the mail bag, if the nemet brothers are actual real brothers and I'm talking about Ryan Nemett and nickname it aka Dolph Ziggler, and the truth is they are real brothers in real life.
Speaker 2: This is not a gimmick, folks. They are brothers.
Speaker 6: And speaking of Ryan Nemett, the same Ryan Nemett, we're reported to have foul a lawsuit against AW cmpunk aka Phil Brooks and Tony Kahan. It seems like there's a couple of things that have been happening for the past couple of months and a year or two since cmpunk had left AW. But prior to that, it seems like Ryan Nemant had some issues where he felt threatened by cmpunk and what was going on backstage, especially at that infamous show that AW had in the UK a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Before cm punk left to come to WWE.
Speaker 6: So there's a lot of things that's going on in this lawsuit that Ryan Nemitt, the brother of Nick Neamett, has issued against Cmpunk aka Phil Brooks, Tony Kahan, and aw. Now let's get to the thirty third episode of the Joe hundred part. This past Thursday, we had a live episode. That's right, we had a live episode of TNA Prestleinggue as they were in full sale University Winter Park, Florida, as Joe Hendry had another concert, another championship concert, and this was very unique as this song that Joe Hendre you was singing had some references to Roman Rains, Seamus the Miz and the one the only, the guy that he's chasing to have a match this year.
Speaker 2: No, No, that than John Cena.
Speaker 6: And the name of the song is called I'll Defend My Title Every week now it goes something like this. I like these references that Joe Hendry says, and one of the parts of the song that I like sounds something like this, because it's hard to be humble when you're in the Royal Rumbull and you would have won if it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't for Roman rains.
Speaker 6: And if you don't believe me, cross the line and you can't see me. Of course, that was a line specifically for John Cena quill John Ceda ever.
Speaker 2: Make an appearance in A T and a Ring. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 6: But then, as Joe Hendry was continuing his song, he gets interrupted by the debut, the debut of the Colones of Primo at Epico. If you remember they were in WWE, but now they are going by the names of Orlando Coloone and Eddie Colone. These guys are cousins and it's kind of funny. As they were coming down to the rink to interrupt Joe Hendry, the crowd was chanting, where's Carlito, Where's carl Leito? As Carlito Cool is cousins with Primo and Eddie Cologne. So this is very interesting that they're having this little thing. I thought Carlito Cool was gonna show. But anyway, let's get to the very interesting part. As it looked like Joe Hendry was about to get taken down by both of the Cologne brothers, all of a sudden, the lights go off and we get the sound of a guitar shrub and it is none other then Elias aka Elijah. He made an appearance as he wants to get involved. But wait a minute, does Elijah believe in Joe Hendry. So Elijah comes to the ring and everybody's like, oh my goodness. You know, they're saying, holy bleep, holy bleep, as none of them that Elijah comes to the ring, he seems like he wants to tag team with Joe Hendry in this.
Speaker 2: Matchup against the Colone Brothers.
Speaker 6: And then all of a sudden, here it comes sad Tina Morella, the director of Authority to authorize this match for the main event. So we're having this main event matchup folks of Joe Hendry and Elijah versus the Colone Brothers. So now we fast forward to the main event, a main event that went ten minutes and four seconds as Joe Hendri and Elijah get the victory via what Elijah did was the pile driver or none of the Dead or Orlando after what Orlando closed line Joe Hendry outside the rig, Elijah did the pile driver on Orlando and one two three, Joe Hendry and Elijah get the victory. As this could be a possibility that these guys could be tagged t but regularly in TNA. But does this seem like Joe Hendry and Elijah. Will they continue to be on the same page. Will Elijah eventually pursue Joe Hendre for his t TODAY World Championship. There's a possibility, folks, But once we have a live episode of TINA Parrestling, anything could happen.
Speaker 2: Anybody cup here.
Speaker 6: We had the Cologne Brothers, we had Elijah aka Elias. There's a possibility that maybe John Cenam show up. There's a lot of things that's happening, especially with the whole NXT and TNA collaboration.
Speaker 2: But anyway, as always, you.
Speaker 6: Have to remember to believe, say his name, always remember the words that Joe Hendry says time any place, at any.
Speaker 7: Show, and most of Portly, most so Portly as your DNA World champion, most of Portly do this side.
Speaker 6: Once again, this is your guy, DJ Coulsbo, have a blessed week, be kai to one of those stays in my friends.
Speaker 4: Believe and peace well, DJ, thank you for keeping his updated as always. Seriously, first of all, this is the seampunk lawsuit to know about that the Colognes Orlando I forget the other name obviously not premone Appico anymore. But in DNA that's called awesome. I'm glad they're getting work. And Elijah, I e Elias. I saw something about that as well, you know, is he transitions from w W T T an A. That's you know, it's great to see when guys get of another place to work. I know that WWE fans sometimes get a bad rap for it's WWE or nothing, but and there are some fans like that unfortunately, but looking at it from just a human perspective, man, if there's more places to work to hone your craft and earn a living, that's great, you know. And they may not pay what WW does, but at least they can get some revenue coming in. I mean, these guys don't have retirement, they don't have a pension.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Whatever they make in the short career they have is whatever they have to save and live on, you know.
Speaker 5: So it's great to see.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that all those guys are back getting work, and the relationship with w may eventually at some point lead to their return in WWE. But the only thing I will say about Elias, I have nothing against the guy. I didn't know that he was so religious, I mean, so into Christianity.
Speaker 5: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: And this show is not about religion, obviously. I'm only talking about it because he's been very open about it on TikTok and other platforms where he's you know, he's reading the Bible and he's talking, you know, about scripture and all this. It's just like, wow, I had no idea. So either my head was in the sand or he has just only over the last you know, number of years since he left w B, been more vocal about it and more open about it. But uh, I was just so anyway, just a factoid if you're interested in such things. But cool, Thank you Elia, Elias DJ. I just haven't said Elias in a while. I guess my my brain wants to say it a couple more times. But DJ, thank you.
Speaker 5: And I hope you enjoy.
Speaker 4: There were the Limitus chamber as well, and you're in the discord server because you make it a fun time. All right, Let's get to Alex the French guy.
Speaker 5: I think he's up next.
Speaker 8: I asks the French guy, here, your current European champion. I've been seeing this SmackDown come back off the of course, it's always good to see him to see. However, what is this. I'm just asking for one match, Roman Reigns versus The Rock, who is the head of the table.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 8: I don't want any Cody cry babies to come down to helevate Cody. He has it, he has the championship.
Speaker 5: He do whatever he wants.
Speaker 8: But I don't want to have any other storylines outside of this one time goes by. The Rock has millions of projects. He's the owner of XFL, he's the owner of TKO.
Speaker 5: He's an actor. He's a singer.
Speaker 8: I swear it, we'll sing something. If he didn't already, come on, man, do this do this storyline. It's not that complicated. Rock, you just need to come back and say, Okay, I'm the head of the table now, point blank. But I can understand something about what he wanted to do on SMA now is to erase what he did on the raw premiere on Netflix because he was way too friendly with Cody Rhoads. And maybe maybe he wants to erase this and to make it quote unquote storyline k fabe because he was way too friendly with Cody Roads and maybe This is just a way for him to say, Okay, that's why I was that friendly with him, k fab wise in the storyline wise, and then at the elimination chamber he will try to corrupt Cody Rhoads will refuse, and then Roman Reigns will came, will come and he will spear the hand out of the Rock or even codyer Ros.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I just want this match. Come on, man, you cannot come back.
Speaker 8: I say, you cannot come back, and don't give us this match. This is criminal. It's been like five years. Everybody is thinking about that last year we didn't have. It's okay, but it is now. The time is now. The last time is now. I swear, guys. I am sensing that if it's not now, it will never happen because I don't know. It's just an instinct. It's not next year. It has to be now, So guys, please the Rock versus Roman Reigns. Who is the head of the table or if it's not that way, who is the real boss?
Speaker 2: I can who is the.
Speaker 5: Real final boss, the tribal boss?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Rock Roman, That's what I.
Speaker 4: Want, Alex. I'm sensing there's a match you want, but I can't put my finger on it. As Cody and Cody and Rock. No, I don't know Cody and Solo. I'm gonna have to go back and listen to your voice.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: No, Cody, I know what it is. I know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's Roman versus Drew mcintac, That's what it is. Of course, I'm just being a jerk. I would concur with you one thousand percent, my friend, Except here's the problem. They aren't going that direction. There's no there's no sign of it. The only hope we have to cling on to that is that Roman is a heel. I'm sorry, Roman's babyface. Rock's a heel. So they're in the right place, right, They're on opposing side, so no one has to turn you got it. But the problem is he's focused on Cody. Roman's not even being mentioned, and Roman has his issues with Seth, so he's on his own war path with Seth. Unfortunately, my friend, do I dare say we could be looking at New Orleans at WrestleMania Gulp forty two as our next hope again for Roman Rock. If we don't get this, it's a somebody needs to go to prison. Or multiple people need to go to prison in WWE. I mean it is like you said, it's criminal, which means people need to be punished. There needs to be punitive action taken against those in creative maybe even throw Dwayne himself in the slammer for a few weeks. It is criminal. I know that a lot of people want Rock Cody or Rock whoever. The story and with the match that everyone wanted prior to this whole we want Cody thing that. Don't forget fans those do that hashtag that you got your wish, but you may have also fed up one of the biggest matches of all time, the Rock set of last year. You had it in palm in your hand and you let it go. It can be more, it could be closer to.
Speaker 5: The truth than that.
Speaker 4: So if it doesn't happen, maybe there's a subset of fans that we also should Just anybody that had a hashtag of we want Cody, We're just gonna take like a thousand of you at random and put you in prison. Maybe maybe that's what we'll do. Anybody that had that hashtag and you did that during the Cody uh you know movement last year, We're gonna put a thousand of you randomly into prison because this is something that needs to happen. I would agree, all right, one more voicemail and my official predictions on the backside.
Speaker 9: It's kind of from Baltimore. So I know last week, you know, because I love my you know, state of the women's edition and about the whole situation about the one that I can is or that all this stuff I don't rubble now. Part of it, I think is is really by say all that because of Ria Ripley herself. Ria to me feels completely less than or not interesting. I'll see less, but she goes it's soil interesting right now as champion, I thought that like what she won the title to Charlotte of Restiba thirty nine two years ago. And as for that way right now, I feel like Lid Morgan is more. It's like Live in Britain, box Stand and Bailey are and Naomi and Biaka. Those are the stories that they're telling there or whatever's going to have been there is not going through. Doesn't reflect to Rea Ripley and help people are expecting and hoping that's Biaka and and Ria, but really why because they're the two biggest names of the company. I felt well looked good. But then as you say, as a story of that perspective, there there haven't been no issue. There's there's no issue between Biaka and Ria for years since they've been on different brands, so or are different shows Biancar connected. So it's like, what that's what it makes for Biaka to face real Ripley beyond it's gonna be a great national and it's a star power. It may end up still being Live Morgan even though she's still he's attacking champion. I just think it's gonna be uh uh live and incorporating Neo Skys's all three of them have been. They're twining with each other throughout the last few weeks. So I think that's what we're looking at. A triple threat match restimated for the Women's World Championship, and then what becab we do it because we probably something with Nailmi, probably don't have a singles match or something. I don't know. I thought the tasty title mats is going to happen at RUSS made it selves that last night and for the where the title change that happened was cool, But is if a tree, what's going to happen with them moving forward, but how the Biaka does, So that's just where because that's too for me where it comes to Ria Ripley and Biaka right now. So but that's just my thoughts saying, you know, we'll see what happens at the chamber itself, but you know about like who's with the with your predictions on your show and then and then then the year of review or stuff like that. But I don't know if I was to seeing it right now. We're here just feels less debt and everyone else in the women's divisions around her feels more interesting and compelling in her right now, So hopefully they'll change that, or even if she lose the title, she shouldn't have what it's go back because she's never been interesting. So that's it they buy.
Speaker 4: Thanks, Kyle has always for you analysis on the women's side of things. And I'm a big fan of Bianco Rip and Rhea. I have been for years since they've teased it, ever since they were the final two and the Women's Rumble of a few years ago I think two three years ago now, and we saw what they could do and just they haven't really crossed paths yet outside of that, and they are two massive names that have not collided yet in a proper way. And while I agree that you know Live and EO, I have no problem with Leo as well. You know, you can have a triple threat there but a couple of problems, and you named them yourself Live as a tag team champion, and her involvement in the women's title of with Rie Ripley, We've been there and done that. We did that for like six months, I mean ever since Ria Ripley returned at SummerSlam and went after Live Morgan and yeah, we had to turn with Live and Dom and all that. Ever since that moment would Live and Dom got together, that was at Summer Slam, it's been Live Rea Real Live, Live, Real, Real Live for months and months and months. I really don't think they're gonna go back to that for WrestleMania. I don't think it would be very interesting for a lot of fans. But you also have Eosky, who I have no problem with at all. Even though she's the one that dropped the belt to Bailey last year, she could regain it this year. Fans like her, really like her. Every time she gets in the ring, You're just like, Wow, why aren't we seeing more of her? So again with Bianca though you said, well beyond star power and great match, Well well it's kind of like, well, yeah, that's the point though, isn't it. I mean, that's the whole point. And I don't want Jade to screw this whole thing up, which very well could lest Naomi's revealed as the culprit.
Speaker 5: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 4: But Bianca just getting out of a tag team, hopefully out of the division for good, just dropping the tag team belts it gives you a big clue that she's about to head into a singles role and perhaps just nicely in time for her to face Beanca to win the chamber. Maybe that's my hope, but thank you Colin. Actually, speaking of which, let's just get into my predictions everybody for tomorrow night's or tonight's as you listen to this Elimination Chamber event, and one that I have to say, I mean, I'm really excited about this Poe because it is one that really could be massive. I don't know it's going to be industry changing. No, Okay, let me be honest with you that while I said it at the beginning of the show. Could be marketing. I think it's a lot of marketing there. It's a lot of hype. He's doing his job to get people in her. If we literally take it as industry changing, we're gonna be very disappointed. Is it gonna be a big show? Yeah, it's gonna be. I mean, you got The Rock on there with a big decision and a big storyline. You got two massive chamber matches with implications for the WrestleMania main event. It's inherently built in to have a big impact. But is it going to have an earth shaking industry changing the way we think of it affect? Probably not right. In other words, what do we think of as industry changing? That's as big as it gets. We're thinking Stone Colds coming out of retirement to face the Rock, we think, right, like Triple H is coming out of retirement to face Cody Rhoads. Right is we think it's one of those massive out of retirement, out of nowhere matchups. Right, it's gonna be Triple H or rather a HBK Undertaker Part three at WrestleMania. You know, we think of something crazy like that because that language carries that kind of weight with it. But it's not gonna be okay. Is it going to be a big night? Yes, I think his choice of words is a little bit overboard, so to take that opinion for what it's worth. All right, So let's go to the men's chamber. Actually, let's go to the unsanctioned match first. Kevin Owen Sammy's Ain. I'm really looking forward to this. They have gotten me very interested in this match, where I have not been that interested, at least from the perspective of we've seen this before, we've been down this road. They've done an awesome job of changing it up, making it beyond personal, I mean ultra personal, going to each other's homes, being stalker esque. This is going to be violent. It's going to be brutal. There will be bloodshed, at least there should be. It's not again, as I said, it's not about winning and losing. It's about the storyline progressing to something bigger, which is probably gonna be at WrestleMania. Randy Orton should get involved here. He should be the one to take out Kevin Owens, maybe save Sammy's Ain from death right. Maybe Kevin Owens has his neck in a chair or something wrapped on in a steel chain around a ring post, I mean, something ridiculous, and Randy Orton makes the save to get revenge on Kevin Owens for giving him a package pile driver a couple of months ago. That's my guess. So fun match, brutal match. You know it's this one's gonna be awesome. There's just no way it's not. Tiffany Stratton and Trish strattis versus Ni Jackson, Candice Larray. Probably Tiffy and Trish, the two teas probably gonna win this. I mean, that's what it is. And Tiffany's or other, Trish's back to being a babyface.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: All right, the Women's elimination Chamber match, Alexa, Actually, let me let me talk about this first before I get to that. Charlotte might have a say in this and the Tiffy and Trish matchup. She I mean, she could end up costing them the match, Charlotte, so keep an eye out for her or after the match. I expect Charlotte to attack Tiffany and Trish. So all right, Alexa versus Bianca versus Bailey, Naomi, Rox San Perez and Live Morgan. I am just gonna go with what I want and not what is the smart choice, and that's Bianca Bela Air. I'm going with Bianca. Is she the most likely, No, But it's what I want because the stars are right there. It's right here. Bel Air's out of the tag team scene at least for the moment. She's not a tag team champion. That was just dropped. That gives you a big hint as to what could be happening. Bell Air has been hiding behind the scenes for too long, and I think she wins here now. The other runner up definitely Alexa Bliss. I think she is the second in command here and most people, I think are picking Alexa Blist to win, and with good reasons. She's just returned, She's got a lot of momentum, people lover, she's got the throwback to being with Bray. There's a lot going for her there, and she's probably gonna be aligning with the Wyat six very soon. That's been clear on television. So the smart pick would be Alexa Bliss. My heart wants to choose Bianca, so that's.
Speaker 5: What I'm gonna go with. Liv Morgan.
Speaker 4: I don't think so for the reasons I talked about earlier rox Sanmperez too early in her career, Naomi probably gonna be revealed as the attacker of Jade. So all right, Men's elimination Chamber, John Cena, Sampunk, Damian Price, Seth Rollins, Drew Mcatyre, and Logan Paul. First of all, before I give you my winner, this is going to be an awesome match. I mean, especially the fact lover hate him Logan Paul in this match just really adds another level because you know what he's capable of, we know what he can do. He's going to be just an awesome addition here. And is he gonna win?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Could it be the final two or three? Yeah, he could be.
Speaker 4: And you know also John Cena is probably gonna be number six out of the chamber, if not five, definitely five or six he's gonna be towards the end. So who's gonna start Probably Logan Paul and Seth Rollins something like that. Then incomes Drew, then in comes Priest, then in comes Punk, then in comes John Cena something along those lines. That's my guess in terms of the order, not that that's super important, but so ultimately who wins. Hmmm, boy, is this tough. I'm I'm going with Sena. It's not a it's not a cute pick. There's nothing clever about this. I'm not trying to be the smartest guy in the room. He's the one that just makes the most sense here for me. Seth, I think is gonna be screwed by Roman, but it's deserved because of what he did to Roman Rumble. So Seth, while he may be in the final two or three as well, is going to get speared into oblivion by Roman, who either is under the ring or comes through when the door is opened and he spears Rollins and Rollins is gonna be irate. He costs him the match, and that's that. Damian Priest no chance. Logan Paul no chance at this point in his career yet Punk. It could come down to Sena and Punk. Seen a punk Paul, that's my guess for the final three, or it could be seen a punk Rollins, but Paul the longer he goes in the match. Here's the advantage if I'm thinking about this strategically. While Logan Paul doesn't have really the star power or longevity or value in his in ring you know his character that w looks at yet it's that he makes everyone look good. And the longer you have him in the match to take the bumps instead of the you know, the older guy's taking the bumps, that's saving you know, wear and tear on those guys bodies, and it's given Logan Paul more minutes. It's a win win to keep Paul in maybe until the final two.
Speaker 5: It really is. I think Logan Paul is going to go deep.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's gonna get eliminated off the bat, especially with how much time they're giving him on TV.
Speaker 5: It would make no sense.
Speaker 4: So Paul's not gonna win, but he could go very deep into this match.
Speaker 5: Ultimately.
Speaker 4: Is it gonna be Sena, Yes, I think it is, which leads to a Sena Cody, and then maybe the Favors called in for punk and you know, how does that work? We put Paul Hayman favor all that, and then of course the Rock and Cody Rhodes where the Rock is turned down by Cody, it infuriates the Rock. The Rock is, you know, irate. There's gonna be some physicality here, I would imagine, But what happens here maybe there is. If this is the final segment, I could see Drew McIntyre being the one to come out in a suit or even cmpungk.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 4: If it's the final segment, it's going to be bigger than if it's a middle segment. So it's hard to tell other than Cody turning him down, and then what happens after that. It could be a plan be revealed by the Rock. That's what I think is gonna be. Whoever that Plan B is will be revealed again. It could end with a slap, it could end with a rock bottom and just that's it. But if it's the final segment, I think you're gonna get a step further and you're gonna see who that Plan B is that the Rock chose to be his champion. All right, there it is. There's my final predictions. Thank you everybody for giving me yours. I hope everybody enjoys the plee. I'll be on X usually that's kind of where I live when it comes to the plees, and I give my instant reactions to things going on. I'll try to watch in real time. It's gonna be a big, big night, industry changing. I don't know about that, but it's gonna be big, so I hope everybody enjoys it. I'll be back with my review. You'll hear the SmackDown review tomorrow from Amanda from the UK. You'll get her take on SmackDown, which is going on right now, and then Sunday, most likely Sunday, you'll get my reaction to the pl e for Elimination Chamber. And again, if you want my more instantaneous reactions, I may put them on Patreon, become a member and definitely on x as well. Follow me at the ww podcast. Thank you everybody and enjoy.
Speaker 10: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.