Speaker 1: From Workhouse Connect and aj Benza.
Speaker 2: Fame.
Speaker 1: He'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty kinky sex games. Is uh the guy put the cock in the peacock network. Okay, bitch, Hey everybody, aj Benzi here with fame as a bitch. This is your daily Unfiltered podcast. It is Friday. It's December thirteenth. It's my sister New News Birthday, Happy Birthday, New New.
Speaker 2: My sister was so fun, she was so fun, and she got weird.
Speaker 1: She got weird when unfortunately she couldn't conceive a baby, and God, she wanted that more than ever and then things went awry. And I'm not trying to make fun because we love New New like crazy, but you know, got to cancer.
Speaker 2: We all know the story.
Speaker 1: You guys were there for it, as you were for my situation, our situation with Jackie dying and Rocko dying and god, so many different situations. We've all been through hardship, not just me, all of us, all of you have been through hardship, and you know you have the well not yet. Well the other day's show with me crying here and there about Jackie and it being two years since he left us. I don't like the phrase he left us like it was like like the people who die, it's their choice. Well when he left us, he didn't leave us. No one left us. They got taken away. But anyhow, the beginning of today's show is a lesson in the kind of shit that I have to deal with. And listen, I love what I do. And the plus is weigh the minus is by a thousand percent, So this is not a complaint at all for me. But yesterday I said, look, you know, I got so much going on. And those of you who have sons or daughters who are athletes, you understand how crazy it gets, not only going to the games, but driving them to different towns to play their games. You know, we become not only cheerleaders, but you know, uber drivers, taxi drivers, chauffeurs. We've got to do all that stuff. And I'm more than happy to do it because when my son was born and I held them in my hands, I said, I want this kid to be a great athlete, and I can't wait for those days. And here we are, and now Rocco is a good basketball player, and I cherished going to his games. So on on Thursday, it was a wild schedule. There were two games, and he got off early from school. That meant that daddy's got to pick him up and bring him back home. Because I don't want to get too personal. He had to go to the bathroom. And maybe some of you were like me and him. We didn't like to shit in school, right, I mean I went to school, junior high and high school. I never once sat on the bowl once. Peeing was one thing, never number two. So he says, Dad, I gotta come home, Okay, come home. He came home. I gave him a little I had chicken cutlets prepared because I always have some food prepared for him, some protein, have a few cutlets. Let's get out there and go and you take them to the game, and the game's over, and then you got to come back take them home because it wasn't a league game, so there was no bus driving them. And then we get home for a bit, back out for the next game. Because it's a tournament. It's a tournament, it's not it wasn't a league game. So it's a tournament, which means a lot of teams are involved. And I got to go back out and these schools aren't always ten blocks away. Some of them lately this tournament have been thirty five forty minutes away. So Daddy's the chauffeur. Forget about the wife, forget about the mother. I'm the person. I'm dealing with it all, you know, the cooking, everything. So I knew yesterday was going to be a little difficult getting the show out, and I don't I didn't want to do a show where I just like, oh, let me just talk for thirty minutes and be done with it. I don't like doing that. I like giving you guys a show, you know, I like making it good. So I said on the Patreon page and on the Facebook page, Hey guys, sorry, but Friday show will land midday. I'm sorry. You know things that got and ninety nine percent if you get it, one person vocally didn't get it, and that would be what's his name less less Fisher less something less. Well, I'm glad the first name is the less Hayes Less. The fact that the first name is less means a lot. It ain't plus, it's less, it ain't more, it's less. Let me tell you something about this fucking guy, And I'm so glad this is why. I tell you, the universe provides. When you think you don't have something to say, you know what, you wake up and the world gives you something. I couldn't have possibly known yesterday that less Hayes would give me something to rant on today, but God bless him, he did. I've had a thing with this guy a gotza, which we say in Italian it means he, you know that guy, passive, aggressive type, guy, full of shit type. Guy wants to act like he's a big fucking shot mem while he's alone. He's lonely, but always likes to comment on other people's lives, other people's situations. And boy did he fucking houl off on me when I was going through my drinking and the shows weren't up to par. And I, God, you guys know how quickly I am to it, how quick I am to admit that he took it upon himself to go on the page and go, you know what, AJ's gotta stop acting like this and that and his throat's always not good and blah blah blah. He's got to get in the program. And me while I was in the program at that point, but he's got to stick with it. And okay, good friend, I took it on the chin. I said, yeah, you know what, I gotta really make it a better effort. I gotta make a better effort.
Speaker 2: So for that, I thank him.
Speaker 1: But beyond that, he can stick his hand up his asshole and grab his tongue because he shouldn't talk anymore. Really, and I know it's a one sided fire. He really can't fire back at me without sending me an email that I don't give a fuck to read, or a text message, or he will definitely write on the Patreon page and he'll go on the Facebook podcast Obsessed page and say awful things about me. I don't give a shit. But when this guy was telling me about drinking blah blah blah and how he quit and that's the only way to do it, you gotta go to this, I went and watched his videos of him building his deck behind his house where he's drinking beers. So I don't want to hear about what he thinks is the right way to get This is not about a sober story. It's not. It's about a guy who I woke up this morning too, knowing that when I get up I got to do a show. Because I hate that I didn't give one yesterday. But my real listeners will understand it's only a few hours different. It's not like, oh, he didn't give us a show. It's a few hours. We all go through shit in life. We all get busy here and there. You know, you just have to be like, I understand, no problem, bro, We've been together seven years. I know there'll be a show. But this guy no. When I said that, he went on the Patreon page and he and he's not kidding, and he may hear this show because I know he still listens and act like I was only joking when I said that about Aja, not you know, not doing a show. He's full of shit, because this is what he wrote when I said, hey, guys, tomorrow's show is gonna land midday. Been busy with rock those games? He said, Nope, had enough of this shit. I'm out have fun, guys, A j learn professionalism. I don't know what this guy does for a living. I don't know what his profession is, but it has nothing to do with a lack of professionalism. It just has to do with sometimes some days just overcome you and you go, okay, you know what my fan I hate saying fans. My listeners will get it. It's just gonna be another few hours. It's okay. I'll give the show to Mike in the morning and he'll post it and he'll be up at like, you know whatever, at ten thirty eleven o'clock Pacific Coast time. Not the end of the world. We've all been together through death's illness, problems, crimes, presidential insanity, America falling apart, wars, you name it. You see me go stay at how many goddamn hotels? How many people's houses? How many couches did I crash on? And what did I go? A week? Two weeks without shows? Did I? Did I deny you guys entertainment?
Speaker 2: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: No. I guess he thinks a week or two ago the lost luggage is like, well that really got him on edge. Excuse me, but this is a real thing. Like today, I gotta pick up Rocco at one o'clock instead of three point thirty, take him to his game, which well, no, I gotta take him back home so he can eat. Take him to his game by four forty five. The game doesn't thought till sick. So as a parent, do you just you can't drive back forty five minutes. You just got a dilly dally, get something to eat, sit in your car, read your phone. It's just the way it is. But I want to tell you something about why I'm happy this happened, because, like I say, the universe delivers. I wanted to rip him a new asshole a couple of weeks ago because there's something I said on the show and the way he responded it really pissed me off. You guys know I've said this for years. I listened to Joe Rogan's show. I don't like the shows that he does, the Mixed Martial Arts review. I don't like when he talks to people who are entrepreneurs in different fields I can care less. I like when he talks to famous people, whether they're actors, comedians or an Elon Musk, you know, or what we were treated to this last few weeks, Trump and Bobby Kennedy, and I mean, he just he was the difference in the election. But I've always held true to this that Joe Rogan says he's half Italian, and yet I get I don't like the fact that he can't pronounce simple Italian phrases to even go further. I don't like that he doesn't understand, like, you know, he was talking to Mike Rowe, who's great, and Mike Rowe was talking to him about an old La Dodger pitcher, a Boston Red Sox pitcher, Louis Tian, who had a crazy delivery where he spun his whole body around so the batter saw his back. That's not how pitchers throw, and it confused them, and batters were very confused when Louis Tian pitched. He was a Red Sox great and Joe never heard of him, and Joe didn't know what that meant about. Well, why is that harder for the bad or? Joe Rogan is a certain type of smart guy. You know, he knows i'd say, two feet of everything, but yet there are some things he just doesn't know. So I was complaining about his lack of Italian knowledge and the fact that he can't pronounce very simple words that all US Italian kids can. And this is what this fucking idiot sends me back on November twenty fifth. He actually begins by saying, I know I speak for my fellow Norwegian friends outside of Alexia Bowen. There's no other Norwegian listening to this show, and Alexi, I'm gonna tell you to go fuck yourself. I know, I speak for my Norwegian friends. Makes us cringe aj when people that are of Italian heritage pronounced parmesan and other Italian foods like they just stepped off the boat from Sicily. This is the most insult Get this, this is the most insulting and ridiculous thing in the world. It's like, hey, man, you're from Cleveland, You're not from the mother country. So maybe Rogan isn't so silly because he doesn't pronounce Italian foods like he just stepped off of the Godfather set. Maybe Joe is pronouncing those Italian foods like he does on purpose, so people don't think he just I can't don't think he's pretentious. No, you pro magnum. No, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not talking about the word parmesan. You could say parmesan all you want. It just makes us, No, you're not an Italian parmejon mijon, not part of me jan. Now, I don't say that. I say parmesan, not parmesan. I don't say ricotta. Italian say regotta. You can roll your are or you can go to the store and say, I can't find your regotta Regotta regotta cheese. I even feel funny saying that, because it should be Regotta. But I'm not that person who goes to Italy and said, let me tell you something. I just got back from Monopoli and Fidenza, and I'm gonna tell you my best trip ever was being on a boat in Venezia. Italians hate people like that. We go, you went to Venice, you went to Naples, you went to Rome. Stop it. You didn't go to Turino, you went to Turin. You know, we understand. But what I'm saying is if you grow up with any kind of background and have family that are legitimately Italian, and there are fake Italians. By that, I mean Italians that don't really follow the rules of cooking and conversing. And it's not against the law. But when Joe Rogan doesn't know what a zeppeli is, right, doesn't know what a fool of your dell is. Now I'm not pronouncing it slow yet, that would be a little bit of a problem. Slowa del what's so hard with putting an S and a V together. Slow your dell, you can't do that. What do you got too much reindeer steak in your mouth? You can't say it. Listen to me, Joe Rogan, I respect the hell out of and I always will. I enjoy his show. I'm just saying he's saying he's half Italian, because I'm sure there's some pride there, But he doesn't subscribe to the Italian way of life, and it's not his fault. Whoever the dominant parent was, and it obviously was his father, the Italian way of life and the Italian way of cookie wasn't He wasn't immersed in that, so it's not his fault. I'm not mad at him. Don't fucking tell me. I can't say. Yeah. You know, most people, if they have any Italian in them, have Italian relatives who who say things the right way, in the right parlance. And it's very understood. If I took Joe Rogan into a store and I laid out different pastas, I don't think he could tell the difference from a Diddilini to a Rigatoni, to his fully of deell to to you name it. He just I know he couldn't. Again, not his fault. But Les Hayes, you idiot, and I'm glad you're gone. Oh I'm so glad you're gone. I've wanted you gone for a long time because you're such a passive, aggressive asshole. Meanwhile, you try to get friends with my girlfriend on Facebook. No, she's not gonna be friends with you. She knows how you are. You're a brute. You go online and you talk shit about Again, let's not get into too much Taylor Swift stuff, but you know you talk about her being an old cat lady asshole. She's a billionaire, She's done great things. I may not think she's the best singer songwriter of all time, but I'm not going to deny her talent. But I did speak about the fact that there are relationships that have problems because the woman typically loves her to a degree we've not seen in a long time. But you don't go on the page and rip people ass apart. It's the bottom line is it's not your show. You know what I mean? Everybody, excuse me. Everybody who's listened to this show and sat down with this show for seven years and has known everything I've done, to get this show delivered to you and has been through what was it thirty nine different places it's been taped from. I'm not trying to play a little violin in my fingers, but I'm trying to say, through all the shit that's happened me living in hotels, divorced, breaking up with the wife, the affair, the deaths, the always, this show was there and I can't take another couple of hours because my son is busy with basketball. Stick it up your ass. I gotta hear from this guy about food. What the fuck do you know about food? Norwegian food? Oh, please pass me more dil Oh, that's gonna make this dish come to life. Anybody wants some pickled herring in their school lunch today? How about some fresh water trout that's been fermented for six years. No, don't talk about the culinary delights of.
Speaker 2: Italy Scandinavian food. You know.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying people gotta make the feast of seven fishes, which in itself is a bunch of bullshit. There's not a town or a city in Italy that talks about this. This is not something Italians do. Maybe one town did it one time, and now they think everybody in Italy does seven different fishes. When I first heard that term, I go, I don't know if it's seven. I mean, we have a lot of seafood, but I don't know Scandinavian Christmas. I think they make something called look fisk, which is a fish rehydrated in lie. Boy, does that get my taste? Buds jumping? This is a medieval times dish, So less Hayes. If that's what makes you leave the show, Chow, I don't know how to say goodbye. It's Scandinavian. But take that on the hop as well. What I've tried to do and what this show has become. And you've seen me ETX out certain people. This show is a dinner party. You and I we get together and we shoot the shit and we all have opinions and you shoot your opinions back to me, and we agree or disagree. We have fun on the page. We laugh, we cry together. Today. Ordra Fortune, she she's got a mom who's ill. She wants prayers. We do that. We did it for We did it for LaRue, we did it for for Chris Elise, We've done it for Betty. We do it for a lot of We're a good group of people. I don't need anybody who's nasty. And you know what I've done, I've cultivated, but I think is the best group of people ever. I don't need people in this group who want to talk shit and talk down to me about what Italian. Shut the fuck up my house. I'm cooking. You're around my dining room table, and ninety nine point nine point nine of you that doesn't make sense, ninety nine point ninety nine are invited, and you're all gonna leave with tup away to go and eat tomorrow less Hayes. You what out And it couldn't have happened at a better time. And that's why I love the fact that I waited a few hours, because look what it gave me, gave me gold. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm not gonna be talked down to and and told by some fucking idiot who's making a deck in his backyard drinking a beer and acting like he's sober. You're a fraud. You're a fraud, and you're gone, and that's it. And speaking of frauds, Jamie Foxx, you know I watched the show that the Netflix thing. I was right. I knew he wouldn't say exactly what happened. He can't say exactly what happened. I hold true to the COVID shot being the thing we were all supposed to believe it was gonna be. No, no, you have no idea. Puffy did it. They poisoned him. He admitted that wasn't it. And these comics came on Instagram and said, you're gonna hear that Puffy. Paul I said, no, no, no, it's bullshit. Even Paul Sheer in another comic said she's gonna say that. I said, now, it's a lie. And those of you who texted me and showed me the clip, I said, it's bullshit, don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I'm right.
Speaker 1: But Jamie Fox, the first I don't know nine ten minutes of the show was how much he kept saying, and Lanta, you saved me, and Lanta saved my life, and Lana saved my life. And then later on he gets into he's quitting white girls. No more white girls. God, my throat sucks. No more white girls, no more big kitties and flat ass. Okay, go get your big asses. But you're black. I don't know what you want to do, but go ahead, Jamie. I love Jamie Fox, Like I say, you know what. The other thing that gets me is going on Megan Fox is, like I said, you know, very sexy. She is a she's pregnant with mgk's baby Machine Gun Kelly, as we know, and she split with him because she found text messages on his phone. And I wanted to get into this deeper. We'll do it during the week because it's definitely something that is happening more than people know. And it's happening because social media has made it so easy for men, maybe for women too, But I don't see I don't have that algorithm. But I see so many women on social media from eighteen nineteen years old and up who were just flat out saying, I want a man, look at my ass, look at my tits. What do I need to I mean, I can't believe women have fought for their rights, and so many of you mean it. And then you go on Instagram and you see what girls and women are doing. It. It's embarrassing, you know, like make him believe they're doing a chore at home just so they're tits shake while they're not wearing a bra. It's like, really, is it come down to that? You can't walk into a restaurant or a bar or a fucking airport and find a man that finds you attractive. You've got to go online and shake your tits with no bra and find somebody you've never met from somewhere in the world who texts you. And I know, men get caught up in this. I've got caught up in it, and it's got to be in trouble. It's hard. It's like dangling a horse in front of a horse. It's like dangling get carried in front of a horse. He wants the carriage, even if he likes the person he's living with, and he loves his stable and loves the food they put out, But that carriage is like, well wait a minute, I mean it's interesting. Let me at least look at this now. If he eats the carrot, different store, If he looks at the carrot, he's a horse. Men who look at these things, these people on Instagram, these females who do the most sexual stuff, they're intrigued. They're sexual beings. I don't know what men do to women. Maybe they do similar things. Maybe they flex or go to the gym. I don't know what they do, but women aren't as as much of a caveman as men are. We're just much more base and stupid and dumb. And do do do? They goes a pair of big dudes. I know what men are like anyhow. Megan Fox killer beautiful, she's fucking nuts, Let's face it, She's all for us. The three kids, God knows, who knows how many are gonna be girls these boys, But go with God on that one. And then MGK machine Gun Kelly sends out a message today sound he's saying a Christmas song the other night on some show I didn't watch. I hate these holiday Christmas specials. Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. I gave it to someone special. But MGK made mention of pretty much make sure you give your heart to someone special. What's he saying? Did Megan Fox cheat on him?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: What's happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pretty interesting? Would you doubtle if she did? She acts like she's such an upstanding person, she would never do this. I don't know what does machine gun Kelly know? And do we have to even look into this? I'll tell you what we should look into it really pissing me off. I'm not going to get into the drones over New Jersey because there is absolutely something going on now they're shooting things out. I really feel it's us working out new instruments that can do a lot when it comes to a different type of war. But you know, we're not supposed to say, but you can't keep scaring the people of New Jersey with these drones over their state. It's horrifying. It's so scary. No one's talking. Here's what's scary though. Here's what's a bunch of bullshit. During holiday time, there's Nativity scenes everywhere, but there's one Nativity scene that has added something doesn't make sense. How do you pronounce this word? The kaffia, the kaffea, that friggin scarf that the Palestinians that terrorists wear. There's a classic holiday display and they're everywhere, but they've replaced the baby Jesus, not him, but they've replaced what he swaddled in with this black and white scarf, which is obviously a symbol of pro Palestinian activism. You know, the manger, there's a crib, but the crib is surrounded by a pile of rubble. Even the pulpe got involved with this. But a lot of people who are Christian and people who are pro Israel, they're pissed off about this. This is a sacred thing. When I was a kid. Actually today's I'm taping this on the thirteenth. Today's the day that I told you. It was my sister new News birthday, and that's when the tree went up. And we always had this beautiful manga, which God knows how must have been forty years old when I when I did it back in the sixties, and it was beautiful with the wise man, the Baby Jesus and the donkey was a donkey I don't know, could have been a shitsue, but you know, it was a beautiful scene. You put it under the tree. Some years we put it on the fireplace. It was a traditional Christmas thing. So there's something that they call Christ in the Rubble, and they become very popular. Obviously. They popped up everywhere, and there's a church in DC, Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, even All Saints Episcopal Church in Pasadena, California, even in the Vatican, and they're putting the Baby Jesus in this CAFEA. Look, man, Jesus was a Jew Camure. Look, I'm already I've already accepted the fact that you want to say Santa Claus was black and you want kids to have black Santa. All right, I guess I don't know. Barby wasn't black either, but whatever makes you happy. It's just who cares you want a black Santa? I understand. Look, I'm Italian. If they made me think Santa was Scandinavian at some point, I'd say, well, this is bullshit. Can't he be Italian too? Can't he go out there with a Guinea T shirt on a tank top, maybe with an Italian horn hanging around his neck, and maybe the sleigh is a Cadillac coup. I don't know something. But the Vatican, they just don't give a shit. They the Vatican, like I don't even know why we have the Vatican. I know, I just outraged many religious people who are listening. But give me a goddamn break. PAULP. Francis inaugurated an activity scene which was designed by a couple of artists from Bethlehem, and it has this is it a Kephia kefia? I don't care. It's that goddamn terrorism scarf wrapped around the Jesus manger and that was in Saint Peter's Square the other day. What is going on? Everybody knows Jesus was a Jew, a son of Israel. If he was born five years ago, he'd be praying in a synagogue, not in a mosque, not in a church. Come on, let's just get let's get to the root of this bullshit. This Pope is out of his mind by except the Pope is a far leftist freak. And I'm glad Biden shited his pants there. Really it's a mockery. I you know, I think it got removed eventually, But what's wrong with people? The Pope is supposed to be Catholic. It looks like he's Muslim with this kind of shit. And can I make a salient point, there's a lot of issues with pope. Since Stay strayed from keeping the Pope's Italian Pope Francis has continued to ruin the Catholic Church, which is an organization I can give two shits about. But to me, he is the church what Biden is to America, or was to America. When you see Jesus wrapped in this schmatta, this hostage scarf. It makes you think you're not celebrating the birth of Jesus, but the birth of Yasir Arafat and that's not Christmas. And before I let me just say this, I know that there were so many celebrities that was so hyped up on trying to shit on Trump and saying if he won, they would leave the country. Only Ellen has left so far, so more power to her. But I remember Dick van Dyke saying, I'm not going to be alive for this long, you know, I thank God I'm not going to be here. And of course Share, I'm gonna move. This is the worst. He's a tyrant. You know. Sometimes I get very religious when I see the way things work out, like the universe delivers. Like I say, well, the universe delivered an unrelenting fire in Malibu that destroyed homes, and it was about to destroy the homes the mansions of Dick Van Dyke and Share, but they escaped without having to lose their homes. But that should tell you something about who's listening out there. Who's listening? You know, I always say, just when you think no one hears you, just when you think there's no one's going to listen to your plight. Someone's listening. It's a higher power, you know. And I talk about this kind of stuff mainly because Share and Dick Van Dyck and Barbara streisand all said they'd moved to Europe if Trump won. Well he won. Why haven't you left yet? I know there's problems on Boeing airplanes, but many planes take off and land every day, and I'm sure with your private gulf Stream jets, you guys can leave any time you want, and now would be a perfect time. Who needs to live through another fire? Why don't you get out of here? Move to Norway if you want eat some great Scandinavian food. Have a reindeer steak medium rare, of course. Sorry the show was a few hours late today, but this is the way the world is. Sometimes it's not the end of the world, and you still got a show, and less Hayes have a good time listening to other people's shows. Because you're not welcome here, pal, take your five dollars and buy yourself a big bag of dill to sprinkle on all the bullshit dishes you eat. I'm aj Bens and that was your Daily Unfiltered Podcast for December thirteenth, twenty twenty four, my sister's birthday, No less Talk to his Monday