Speaker 1: And and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle Richardson has the largest blank in the world.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: KT is going to tell you at the bottom of this hour. Do stick around for that. But we are halfway through the May bloopers, and here with more is Young Tizzle.
Speaker 3: Yes, been struggled with this teas right here. I thought we should get to that. There's your updates. Jennifer Lopez had a facial injury. Oh kind of fell down. She's fine, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next World News, KT tells us why to never travel overseas. That's coming up in just over three minutes. Before we get there, I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Let's pause and bow our heads for Jennifer's face.
Speaker 2: Ma'am uh. We're got cowboys chars. Yeah, that's a really good tees man. We got Kyrie. There's some world in some world news. I patch.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're all fantasizing about Jalob's facial injury.
Speaker 2: Skin.
Speaker 3: We had a new pope in May and Skin. This is how he paid respect our falling in New Pope. There's a bunch of them to go in there and did their vote, and they had the white smoke and there you go. It's been done.
Speaker 2: Pope Leo the fourteenth, Welcome, he's sixty nine, dude, Oh he doesn't want this white Smoke man. Thank you Kevin for the World Report. Flipped the format the country.
Speaker 3: Now coming up next, let's go around the sports.
Speaker 2: What's going on with the Mavericks. We'll discuss next. White Smoke pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that'll be uh talked about in the future broadcasting classes.
Speaker 2: My energy was zapped on that. Okay, time to kick me in the balls for a second. Oh fun.
Speaker 3: Sometimes play for those back, you know listening. Christina plays audio sometimes and sometimes I do in my computers. Take go a little Windows up, get a lot going on, and we're doing something that my Spotify happens to be up.
Speaker 2: Plus sometimes it will randomly start playing.
Speaker 1: Plus we should note that for the last two years, Katie's computer has been on the brink of disaster and it's still cranking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At any moment that things are just burst into flame, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Now, as the game got going on, our fans started to get more rowdy, and I realized, Hey, I think we can get it going a little bit. This is John Butchie Gross, who I think is either what's going on?
Speaker 2: What is happen? I'm leaving, what's happening? Okay? What was on your gay list? Okay? I to my Spotify for left. That's why I was on your way? Is that your power ballad playlist? Are you crying to? That could play? It was not cold playing? That was That was the space between. I'm pretty sure that was snow Patrol.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem with that, so John, Butchie Grosses, you're play by player.
Speaker 2: What it was?
Speaker 3: It was the big, meaty course of the space between really a beautiful song.
Speaker 2: It was songs are just cute up and they're just play and I'll go the next one. This happens to me so insane that in.
Speaker 1: The background at old times, whatever you're doing on your computer, there's a background playlist of just Dave Matthews just rolling.
Speaker 2: There's so many live albums and so many tracks. Right. Uh, we didn't bring up Ben's Have you ever met him?
Speaker 3: By the way, No, I feel like we should never meet your heroes, though, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like we should make that happen for you. I'd like for you to meet him and have a terrible interaction.
Speaker 2: And they say he's a very gracious and great guy. I know a bunch of people that bumped into him at a bunch of freak offs.
Speaker 3: Now you don't you shouldn't sa that you have friends in the industry who have very great things to say about him.
Speaker 1: Has even because I know a lot of people were waiting for that shooter drop on the Diddy stuff.
Speaker 2: Him and Diddy were tight. They really weren't.
Speaker 1: What about you have friends in the industry that have great things to say about it. That's a really funny thing to say to that Person's a funny.
Speaker 2: Saying George said nice things about him?
Speaker 3: Right, No, it's h jeorde Ash and oh m Alexander all those guys because he got him barbecue. Okay, you gotta have a perman if you're gonna kill him. Does this ever get solved?
Speaker 2: This is a long time.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You still have the problem yearly you around this time? Do you have swallows some? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's never really swallow. Thing has never really worked out for me. Why why because as you're not into it?
Speaker 2: No, I'm very much like birds. Yeah, I like birds.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't seem to be doesn't seem to go hand in hand with much right, because they're a nuisance. If they take over your front door, you can't do anything to get rid of them.
Speaker 3: One thing to watch Ford seriously though, on this bit of climate talk here. Yeah, just letting you know. Things are pushed back about a month this year. It's gonna get hotter a little bit later. You're gonna see the mosquitos come out a little bit later. You're probably used to see a lot of mosquitos in May. You'll be getting them in late May and early June. Things are different than it used to be growing up. Our seasons have changed by one month.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic forward. How long do you wait before kissing your front porchs? Goodbye? What what does that mean? Hold on, don't answer that. Let him talk some more. Christina, you're saying you had a tit mouse problem.
Speaker 4: No, no, all right, now what she said? A nip rat coming up next, different bird coming up next? What's going on in Dallas here in the that's so weirdo me laugh into an eagle mention?
Speaker 3: All right, and we'll end it with this. You guys just could not go with the flow when I said something, God.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen fight Club and I wanted one last go round before she left, you know, so it's not uncommon.
Speaker 2: Was that inspired me to watch Fight Club again? Was that fight club? Or was that club? What did he say? Jesus, I really don't know what just happened?
Speaker 1: Did you actually say it?
Speaker 2: And this is just a stripper? This isn't banging it out? I know. I'm shot to Skin. I can't believe what what just happened? That is amazing. He's the best ever.
Speaker 1: Uh well, we're on satellite radio now, so.
Speaker 2: What else is in the story? Saying Christina I was trying to keep going. That was shocking, so shocking. He really did Jesus as she always that fight club? Was that club? What did he say, Jesus?
Speaker 3: Joke?
Speaker 2: Good? Drop here? What did he say? This is laugh real.
Speaker 4: Quick and this is a good.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: I really don't know what just happened. I'm just a crazy person in the corner. That's animatronic. Hey do you pizzas?
Speaker 2: Alright? Coming up next, it's a weekly weekday Up Day.
Speaker 1: Skin and I are from Richardson, Texas, where Richardson now has one of the largest of these things in the world.
Speaker 2: What is it? We'll tell you next on the eagle,