Speaker 1: Old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's show side.
Speaker 4: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: Good shows, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's more alarming That the White House uses signal to talk about top secret war plans, or that they looped in a reporter on their top secret war plans. Plus the White Lotus went there and everyone's all.
Speaker 2: Upset, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Coral Cast. It isn't daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: All right. It is the Crell Cast.
Speaker 1: I am Correl, So glad you are joining me today on YouTube Instagram, TikTok everywhere. Baby, I am here. Be sure you like and subscribe and share and do all share who uh and all of that all right, So, you know, it's not often that the Orangina's administration makes me laugh like so yesterday it was revealed that a reporter got looped in with the Vice President, the head of the CIA, all these other people about top secret war plans I believe in Yemen that have yet to you know, occur, and they were voicing their concerns or voicing, you know, various problems they might have with this war. And this reporter is sitting there just looking at it all. Now, it's a good thing. It was a reporter for the American media and not you know, I don't know Russian media or whatever, not that you know, Trump and Russia aren't just like this. But it was amazing to me this breach, and this is a breach. The head of the Pentagon, that Heggensburger guy. He should be gone, just fired.
Speaker 4: Heads.
Speaker 1: Lots of heads should roll, will they probably not, since there's zero accountability in this administration, right miss Ember. By the way, my view have requested more of you, miss Ember. They said more Ember, So come over here so I can show you on camera. But anyway, so here we have this major national security breach.
Speaker 3: And everyone's just sort of like, oh, yeah, well happens.
Speaker 1: These are the people that are entrusted with the biggest secrets we have. Now, remember just a few days ago or Ngina, he repealed Joe Biden, the Biden family, Obama, and the Clinton's top secret classified access. That's how petty this orange smurf is. No other president, even his wasn't revoked. The guy who had documents in his bathroom was probably burying documents with his ex wife that died at which I believe her coffin is just full of either gold bars from the saudiast or documents.
Speaker 3: But that guy didn't get his clearance revoked. The guy that committed.
Speaker 1: Insurrection, you know, and yet he's revoking But right, remember Biden's and Obama's and all that. Meanwhile, they're sending top secret information, top secret chats to a member of the media on the Signal app.
Speaker 3: And I've I first have to.
Speaker 1: I first just have to be amazed at the fact they used the signal APP.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it's encoded and encrypted and all.
Speaker 1: Of that, but the fact that the US government uses a commercially available app to talk about, you know, state secrets, that's just astounding to me. Why don't you use AOL No one else does. You could have it to all to yourselves AOL messenger. Remember you've got mail, and then we had the messenger, oh and the bulletin. But I loved AOL. You know, we should go back to AOL. The internet was a much friendlier place when we had AOL. Well, but alas it's you know, those simpler times are gone. So I'm just very amused.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: First of all, there should be a prohibition no more using signal to have private you know, these are conversations you should have in person or on encrypted phone lines, but certainly not in an app. Can you imagine Steve Jobs got state secrets to share? There's an app for that. So it would be funny if it weren't so hysterically terrible. And Orangina and his staff are proving that they can't run a convenience store, let alone a country. This morning The Washington Post. Granted, it's owned by Jeff Bezos, but he's not all that liberal these days. The Washington Post this morning said, social Security is collapsing. Social Security is collapsing. The phones are not working properly because of the cuts. The website has been down several times because of the cuts. Offices are. They're trying to kill social Security. Why can't I say that social Security without killing it. They're literally trying to disable it. And you know I said this yesterday, I'm gonna say it again. The people screwing with the things that we need, with the institutions that we need, are people who have never in their life used these institutions. Elon Musk isn't even American. You know, there was all this hoopla over Obama. Oh, he was born in Africa. He was born in Africa. Well, guess what, Elon Musk was born in freaking Africa. He is not a US citizen. He's a Canadian. He is not a US citizen. Let me rephrase, not a US citizen. Although he probably bought him one of those gold cards, because you know, they're issuing these gold cards for like what is five million dollars or whatever it is. They've issued enough to already sell like a billion dollars worth. I'm not making that up. People be buying the golden Willy Wonka. America has become the chocolate factory and you can buy a golden ticket. That's what we've become. And I guess Trump would be a good Oopa Lumpa. I mean he's orange, but really we're selling golden tickets to America because it's a chocolate factory and the oop Pa lumpas are running the show. Willi Wonka he left. So these people have never used the institutions. Elon Musk does not collect social Security. None of his relatives collect social Security. He ain't never used social Security. He ain't never had to log onto the website of Social Security, none of it. The people in charge of public schools, they never had a kid in public school.
Speaker 3: Okay, they don't use it.
Speaker 1: The people in charge of welfare, the people in charge of food stamps, they ain't never been on the food stamps. They ain't never had to stand there in the line and take the food stamps out of the coupon book and have that checker slam the back of that rubber stamp on the coupons, so everybody in the store knows that you'd be using.
Speaker 3: The food stamps.
Speaker 1: Oh I have been there, Oh yes, Thank god they went to an electronic card because child when he used to have to use the coupons like at Disneyland for food stamps, honey, they would act like you were the biggest imposition. They would stamp and stamp and stamp, and then they said, well, we can't make change. I'd be like, round up, honey, round up. So the people destroying are very You know, Pete Hegenberger or whatever his name is, he never really served in any kind of real not only active duty, but then military command structure. He'd be running the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: You might as well.
Speaker 1: You know, one time I was on CNN and I was debating same sex marriage. Not that there was a debate, but they felt there was. And I had to debate the leader of Concerned Women for America.
Speaker 3: It was a man.
Speaker 1: And I busted out laughing that the person in charge of Concerned Women for America is a man. That's what this administration is like. We have people making rules about gay, bye and trans. They're not gay, they're not by, they're not trans, they don't know any, they don't have dinner with any. So the people we have in power decimating, as the Guardian this morning, said Donald Trump trying to destroy what's left of America, decimating our systems. Are people who have never used these systems. Okay, As I said yesterday, every member of Congress, of the House and Senate should have to go spend at least a week in an immigrant detec and the minute they did that, they would change.
Speaker 3: Every member of.
Speaker 1: Congress should have to live on welfare for two months. Every member, they should have to try to find a section eight housing every member. All right, when we come back, the white loaded went there and the internet is broken.
Speaker 3: Host what did they do? Is it ground breaking? Did it shopping or was it kind of hot? We'll talk about it when we come back. Don't go anywhere. We want to support the Corell cost.
Speaker 1: Then I can subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm back. I was talking to the tick talkers. They could see my pants. I love my pants. My pants are linen.
Speaker 1: Honey, I thought, if I'm gonna talk about the White Lotus, I should dress like one of the tourists.
Speaker 3: So my pants are linen. Oh yes, aren't they missed him? Come here? My listeners want more of miss ever. Oh so here she is, here, she is, she's the star of the show. Oh look at her. Oh we're gonna give me a kiss. This little girl loves me and I love this little girl. Ain't she's something. She's the star, Honey, she's it. Okay, So I've been catching up on The White Lotus now.
Speaker 1: The White Lotus is on Max and it's basically about mar A Lago in different places where entitled a holes go to vacation and mingle with other rich and titled a holes. So it really is like mar A Lago, just in Thailand or Italy or wherever. And the last two seasons were great. Jennifer Coolidge totally stealing season two. The gays are trying to kill me, me too, girl. They've been trying to for a long time. But anyway, so last night I thought her two days ago, I thought, I haven't seen season three. It's been making a lot of controversy online. Let me go and take a look. So I watched all seven available episodes of The White Lotus season three and Who episode six. Baby Now, I am gonna give away a few spoilers, so if you haven't seen it, you know you temper whether you want to hear or not. So Patrick Schwatzenega, he'll be back. He plays the sun of Parker Posey, who eats larazapam like their pez candy. I gotta love her. Where's my larrazapam? There could be a tsunami. Oh, she's fabulous.
Speaker 3: I love her. I think I was her at one point.
Speaker 1: And I'll have an oxy and I'll have a soma and I'll have a uh So. Anyway, So Parker Posey's sons Patrick Swotzanega uh and I forget the new kid's name, Novall I think is his last name. And they're probably in the show, maybe twenty one and nineteen probably uh And from the very beginning episode, I've been getting weird vibes between these brothers.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hmm hmm. Incests the game the whole family can play. But they didn't, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, he stared too long at his nakedness, but I was staring at his nakedness, so I thought, well, it is a pretty naked body. Patrick Swotzanegga is gorgeous naked and with clothes on. And so in season or in episode six, they're on a boat. They're blackout drunk, and they've taken ecstasy and they're in Thailand. Okay, So the younger brother hooks up with a girl on the boat. Okay, but the older brother for some reason, is up in the room, and the girls decide wouldn't it be hot to see the brothers kiss? Now on Instagram I and TikTok I have seen brothers kiss.
Speaker 3: They for shock value or for whatever.
Speaker 1: So the brothers kiss, and after they kiss, the young brother goes in for a second one honey. He's like, well, let me let me simple that again. Then the younger brother has sex with one of the girls, the model that you know, the the what do we call her a sugar baby because she likes the sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And while he's having sex with the girl here reaches over and helps his brother out, if you know what I mean, gives his brother a happy ending. Well, the next morning they're like, oh, I was so drunk, I don't remember and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. But it comes out it wasn't a dream, it was real. So everyone around the world is on the internet screaming how dare white lotus go there? And blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. And I thought, why is incest one of the things we will talk about everything? I mean, Maga throws around the world word pedophile like they actually know what it means, which they don't. But we talk about everything trans We've talked about male to female female, We've been up in everybody's business.
Speaker 3: But do we ever talk about incest? We do not.
Speaker 1: And yet it's been around since the dawn of time and is not as uncommon as all these people online are screaming. It is not as uncommon as people think. Remember Game of Thrones, wasn't there a brother and sister Searcy and whatever his name was, the blonde guy kind of cute, not as cute as John Snow, but cute. And in the Denaries family, the Targerian family, they were you know, and royals often married royals, And Albert Einstein married his first cousin, which means his sister's daughter. In the United States, you can marry your second cousin legally. I mean, that is still incest. And the only reason in many places it's frowned upon is because if brothers and sisters pro create, they have low, retarded babies, usually I mean mentally challenged. I'm so sorry. So on the White Lotus, the brothers didn't have sex, but one helped the other out. And now, oh there's all this drama, and there's and I'm just thinking to myself, First of all, you do all that much, okay. Second of all, when you're on ecstasy, you will screw a gerbil. I mean, I don't know how many of you all have done MDA. I've done the real MDA, not ecstasy, but real MDA back in the eighties, where everything is fabulous and lovely, and it was used by a psychiatrist MDA to actually make couples go home and have sex.
Speaker 3: That's what it was for.
Speaker 1: So the notion that if you're drunk on MDA or ecstasy in Thailand and already having sex, the notion that you're gonna draw a line somewhere, that's just naive. That's naive because the drug is gonna make you just free love just everywhere. But more importantly, the social upset over what they have done on the White Lotus is really disingenuous because I back in entertainment, they're like, oh, this is groundbreaking.
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 1: There have been so many television shows and movies that feature incestuous relationships.
Speaker 3: Here's the difference. They were opposite sex.
Speaker 1: In the shows like Game of Thrones and all of that, they were opposite sex incestuous relationships. In the White Lotus, it's a same sex incestuous relationship. And I think that's where all the controversy has arisen. It's not that it's incestor was tons of incest in Game of Thrones, there's the sequel to it, House of the Dragon, tons of incest in that you can't watch them at eval, you know, like anything about King Henry the Eighth or whatever without some cousin or some stepsister or some whatever. But in White Lotus, because it's two brothers, the world is just a gasp. Now, I will say this, incests can have lasting repercussions on those who have experienced it. Some people doesn't bother them. They had it, they don't care. They're fine with it other people, it can psychologically damage for life. There's a gamut there, like you know where people fall in it. So Time magazine did a whole article yesterday about the White Lotus and they had therapists talk with them about incest, and everyone's acting like the topic is so taboo.
Speaker 3: This is twenty twenty five. We talk about everything, tons of things we should not talk about.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, growing up in the South, cousins having sex that ain't abnormal, That's just called Appalachians, you know, cousins.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not for it.
Speaker 1: I don't think everyone should go out to do this, but the fact that blackloads.
Speaker 3: Is now getting all this black for it is ridiculous and a double stamper.
Speaker 1: Besides, hey, Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correl. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward slash Really Carrel, Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 3: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: Someone in the chatroom at YouTube dot com Forward slash really Carrell just said Bill Maher is going to mar A Lago. He's gone full MAGA. Good for Bill Maher. You know what, I haven't found him relevant in decades. I used to idolize Bill Maher. I used to want to be Bill Maher until they stole my idea for a talk show, and they did.
Speaker 3: I'll say this to the producer's face.
Speaker 1: Back when he left ABC and before he went to HBO, I was pitching a show to the producer of the Bill Maher show, and I even sent over a treatment of what the set would look like, what the guest would be, and they never got back to me about moving forward with it. And then three months later he launched on HBO with the set I described in the treatment and the guest that I described in the treatment. Coincidence maybe, but yeah no. So I used to idolize him. He was an atheist, pot smoking liberal, and now he's still an atheist, he still smokes pot, but now he's somewhere between MAGA and a Centrists, and.
Speaker 3: The same is happening to Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 1: They do it because they think they need to do it to keep an audience. I don't want that audience, you know. I want people who are like yesterday's show. I got a lot of comments about yesterday's show because yesterday's show really was about the common ground between MAGA and liberals, because there is lots of common ground. Well, I think everyone in the country agrees on the same things being broken. I won't redo yesterday show, but I think we all agree that education is broken, that like government has broken. None of the real government agencies really work the way they're supposed to do for the people. There's no real resources to help people. A lot of things in this country are broken, and I agree with MAGA on that. I just disagree with how we fix it. Slashing and burning is not the way to fix it. They just want to save money to give billionaires tax breaks. That's all they want to do. I say, take the billionaires money and expand the VA. Hire one hundred thousand more people to work at the VA, doctors, processors, the same with the DMV. Open more offices, not less. Give them more employees, not less. Schools pour more money into schools, not less. Hire more teachers, pay them a lots more salary. They deserve it. Teachers should all make over one hundred thousand dollars a year. They deserve it. Whitney said, the children are our future, so that'd be an investment in our future. So that's where I disagree with MAGA. Public schools should not be shooting galleries, but as well rounded as the curriculum should be. And yes they should teach people about LGBTQ and trans that should come at an age appropriate time and with.
Speaker 3: An approved curriculum that's been approved by parents.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying they shouldn't teach about gay people and all that they should, but in a way and in a time that is actually appropriate. A second grader doesn't need to know about queers, okay, you know truly, you know, if they see one, then explain to them, Oh, no, they're they're together.
Speaker 3: Whatever. But to sit there and tell them the details of it. No, No, that's like a.
Speaker 1: High school sort of thing, or at least seventh grade. So we all agree on the core issues of what's wrong with America. Government is too big, it's so behemoth, it just doesn't function. I say, fire half of Congress and the Senate. That's you know, they're useless and don't do much. So we have a lot of common ground. It's just the way that we solve the problems that I see differently. And so if Bill Maher wants to go off to mar A Lago, go off to mar A Lago, go see Trump, go see you know all the all the I wonder if he's gonna come back with puffy cheeks, bad lips and terrible plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, they talk about force transitions in schools. Oh, schools are for I think mar A Lago is a forced transitioning location, because when you go there, you come out with horrible filler in your cheeks, too much filler in your lips. Your face snatch back so tight that you know when you cross your legs, your mouth pops open. I mean more bad sury exist at mar A Lago than in Hollywood. I'm that's saying something. All the women look horrific. They'll look terrible. Every woman that goes to mar A Lago looks like a white blow up doll that has been mutilated by a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 3: So let him go.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, Bill Maher is not relevant. He's lost the liberal audience that was his, and he's not gaining the Maga audience. He'll be canceled soon.
Speaker 3: But he's rich. What does he care.
Speaker 1: He's got millions. That's what I said about the people that are slashing our systems. Trump's cabinet is worth sixty billion dollars without musk. Those people aren't real. They don't live in our world. They live in the white lotus world. You know, that's the world they live in. That's not our world. And until we have representatives that actually know the world we live in, we're going to keep getting what we get until we start electing the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, until we start sending tradespeople to Washington, d C. People who have actually built businesses. And I don't mean multimillion dollar businesses. I'm in the owner of the bakery across the street. Until we have a president under sixty years old that is not a millionaire, we won't have representation in government. And as for MAGA, you know half of them, there's no pleasing, you know, there's just they hate everything, They hate anything not like them. They're white, they're entitled, and they don't want solutions. They just want to bitch on social media and out in the world and they want to complain and that's all they want to do. And they would not know how to solve the problem if it bit them in the ass. Plus, they think a drag queen reading a book is a problem instead of the fact that their own damn child can't read the same fucking book. Okay, drag queens reading the kids ain't a problem. The fact that your kid can't read.
Speaker 3: That's a problem. Gay teachers teaching your kids is not a problem.
Speaker 1: Your kid not being able to cursive right or you know, know how to do civics or cook or clean or do the stock market.
Speaker 3: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: So there's half a maga that just they're lost, their lost causes, they're cult members. Then there's the other half who really wanted something better for themselves and now they see they're not getting it.
Speaker 3: And they're upset.
Speaker 1: Those are the people that can be reached. Those are the people who if a right candidate came forward that could actually speak to them on their terms. Those are the people that would no longer support that party because the GOP and is filled with rich billionaires who don't care about the very people that vote for them, and those people one day will realize that the people they are electing actually don't care for them, until they realize that we're stuck with what we've got.
Speaker 3: That's why I immersed.
Speaker 1: Myself in the White Lotus for seven episodes last night, because the news is dismal. You got genocide in Israel, it's open genocide. Now Israel is committing the very crime that Jews claim never again, never again. Well it's happening again and you're doing it. Maybe they just meant never again to them when I think about Jews saying never again about the Holocaust, I think, well, do you mean never again just to you? Because y'all are killing the Gosins in genocide?
Speaker 3: That's what that is.
Speaker 1: So I've always wondered, how can you say never again for something that you're actually committing.
Speaker 3: I don't get that for Ukraine.
Speaker 1: You know, once Trump has done fucking Vladimir a few more times.
Speaker 3: Maybe they'll be pee. We know who the bottom in that relationship is. Uh, you know, trumpet God?
Speaker 1: Trump is like Millennia peels in the air, pointing toads.
Speaker 3: All right, I am krell Beaf. You want to be heard anybody. We'll be back tomorrow live from ing at at ten thirty in the morning. Don't go anywhere like and share the videos.
Speaker 1: Drive from a completely different plu of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different plin of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.