Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Ay to four or fifty five KRC DE Talk Station. A very happy Friday Eve you made even extra special. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Running for Senate against the evil Shared Brown, Bernie Marino. Great to have you back on the morning show, Sir, thank you for having me, Brian, and let us take a look most recently the polls now have you ahead of Shared Brown. I find this preposterous in a state of Ohio, which is solid red, where Donald Trump is ahead in the polls versus Kamala Harris by a significant amount. You know, it just seems so logical and reasonable that Republicans who are in favor of Trump would immediately move down to the biggest race beyond that, the Senate race, and immediately select you over Shared Brown, demonstrably liberal in spite of his ads. You're out in the streets all the time, Bernie. You're doing rallies, you're doing town halls, you're at events. What is the one issue that seems to be the pivotal issue between you and Shared Brown among voters who may consider themselves undecided, Bernie.
Speaker 1: Well, Sharon Brown voted against every single border security measure that President Trump put forward. He said the border wall was racist, the border wall is stupid. He actually said the situation at the border was a right wing conspiracy theory. Now, of course, running for reelection, by the way, after fifty years of being an elected office, wasn't enough for me. We want six more. And he's all of a sudden pivoting and saying he cares about border security. But the entirety of the state of Ohio has been affected by what's going on in our border, whether it's Springfield or Marietta, or the fatannel crisis all over the state. This is a top priority and they know sure just will not secure a border.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's exacerbating an already existing housing crisis we have here in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Well, will you bring ten to twelve million people, basically the entirety of the state of Ohio into this country over three and a half years, And by the way, most are non skilled workers who are dependent on our social safety in that system we're paying to house them. Of course, Americans now don't have housing. You know, Kamala Harris wants to build three million new homes. How about we deport everybody who's in this country illegally and allow those houses and rentals and apartments to be used for American citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I find it hard to believe I live in the world that I'm living in right now, Barnie Marin Now, I feel like I woke up in a parallel universe built by Salvador Dolly from time to time. But you know, these are real problems, real challenges for Americans and the impact all Americans, regardless of political stripe. That's an absolute win for the Republican side of the ledger stemming the flow of illegal immigrants. You've heard Donald Trump's tax policies. He's planning on engaging in a lot of tariffs. He wants to extend the tax recuts that we previously got under his administration in twenty seventeen, and even lower corporate taxes done to fifteen percent if products are manufactured here in the United States of America. What's your general reaction to the Trump tax policy that is, we know it right now and are you supportive of it?
Speaker 1: Well, it worked, that's the first thing you got to know. Obviously, it led to with this is something the media ever talks about, Brian. It led to record tax revenue. Because when you lower taxes for companies, when you lower taxes for individuals, it grows the private sector. You end up raising more money for the federal government. The problem, the reason we have a deficit isn't because we lower tax rates, because like I said, we got more revenue. It's because the government spending is completely out of control, running a trillion dollars in debt every one hundred days. Joe Biden and Kamala Harrison shared Bond's full support, added ten trillion dollars to our deficit just in the last three and a half years. It's a number that's so stagger and he's so unbelievable. But believe it or not, Brian, it would have been worse if it were up to share it Brown, because it was Kristen Cinema and Joe Manchin which tapped down on the Green New Deal scam that they wanted to pass in its entirety.
Speaker 2: The other pivotal issue. And I'm sorry, it befuddles me that people or ask federal candidates, like Senate candidates running for a federal office, like yourself about the abortion issue. The Supreme Court said unequivocally this is not a power reserve to the federal government. It is a state issue, Tenth Amendment kind of stuff, plain and simple. Donald Trump set it over and over again. This is a state issue. You guys decide yourself. I'm not going to have any control over it. How does that discussion even enter into the equation on a federal race anymore?
Speaker 1: Bernie Marino, Well, because the media and the Democrats pretend that women are single issue voters. They're not. Women care about the border, they care about inflation, they care about safe communities, they care about peace and stability around the world, just like men do. But the Democrats in the media like the gas light them, scare them, make them think that there's some effort under way that's going to take away any kind of rights. It's not going to happen. I think you're exactly right. Our platform is very straightforward. This is mostly a state issue. The state of Ohio voted and we're going to move on. But the Democrats only have that talking point because see, if they're talking about this issue, they're not talking about the border, they're not talking about generationally high prices, interest rates, which are crushing working Americans. In the case is share around two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs lost under his watch. The fact that we have a war in the Middle East, a war in Ukraine, a possible war in the Asia Pacific region. This is all because of American weakness and their policies, So they can't talk about that. So instead they have to talk about issues to upset voters that get them to vote for them.
Speaker 2: Your proposal in so far is cutting expenses. I mean, as the world grows more volatile, and as you pointed out, we got wars breaking out and more wars anticipated, like for example, just waiting around for China to finally decide they're going to try to go after Taiwan. What our reaction would be, I don't know. That obviously is an executive level decision. But funding, you know, the American military is getting depleted by all of these arms sails to these various warring nations, such that many people into our American military expressing significant concern that we wouldn't be able to defend ourselves, let alone have to go off and defend the Taiwanese or any other challenge that we're facing in the world. We need to fund the military, but that comes at a sizable expense in our budget. Where are we going to find the room to cut what's going to be cut? If you're elected senator, what would you support in terms of cuts on the federal government level.
Speaker 1: Well, first and foremost, we have to end these wars that have no path to victory. To continue to fund Ukraine, where you have a million people that have either been injured or killed, is insane. We have to bring peace there. So at number one, number two, we spent half a trillion dollars almost last year, last year on the illegal immigrants in this country, housing, on feedingum, giving them healthcare. That's insanity. We're going to make that go to zero. The Biden administration, this is a very little reported story, admitted to half a trillion dollars of waste, fried and abuse in all these programs. We're going to stop funding this Green New Deal skin I paid people to buy electric vehicles and things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a businessman, you understand how all of this works. You understand the regulatory struggles and challenges. And I'm glad you brought up this green stuff because nothing frustrates me more than that something the American people do not want. We have a grid and infrastructure that is already in terrible shape, and they want to heap more on it. Now artificial intelligence is coming online taking up even more energy. They're talking about approving private nuclear plants for these various AI facilities. We don't get nuclear, but oh boy, they're partners in big business. They're allowed to get their's what's your where are you? On energy policy in the United States? Generally speaking relative to the green Bertie Morina.
Speaker 1: I want my kids and my grandkids to grow up in a country that never depends on any nation on Earth or energy, because we make it right here in America that we're in an energy dominant country. But let me tell you, Brian, something that your listeners may not know. And the Inflation Reduction Act, which is basically a rebranded green You deal. They strip three hundred billion dollars out of Medicare, three hundred billion with a BEE out of Medicare. They used it to subsidize electric vehicle the money for electric vehicles, So think about that. We took our seniors that are choosing between rent food and prescription drugs and gave that money to millionaires so they could lease electric vehicles. Then it turns out. The three hundred billion wasn't the right number because most of these things are leased enough purchased, and there's a loophole that you get the full incentive no matter how much money you make or no matter what electric vehicle you buy, if you lease it, that's become over a trillion dollars now in electric vehicle subsidies. This is the kind of idiot policies, idiotic policies that are happening in Washington, DC that the mainstream media refuses to cover because they know if they cover it, honestly, the voters would rebel.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing Donald Trump has promised not to do is touch those a security and I believe medicare as well. I know it needs to be touched. There is not a single human being on the planet. He's looked at the breakdown on where we are and where we're headed with social security. Most notably, we're not going to have enough money to fund the promises made to people who paid into this system their whole lives and are relying upon it retirement. It is a train wreck just waiting to happen in slow mow. Something needs to be done. Do you embrace some sort of reform, maybe at changing the eligibility requirements, something to reform social Security anything, Bernie, Well, we.
Speaker 1: Keep robbing the Trust Fund and we're giving social Security to illegals. We're using Medicare money, like I said, for electric vehicle subsidies. We're giving health care to illegals. Kamala Harris is in favor of sex change operations for you legal immigrants. I mean, you can't have that level of lunacy in the White House. Again, these are the stories that aren't covered. This is what we're going to talk about over the next forty days, Brian, because this is a clear choice between common sense and absolutely lunatic policies. This is not Democrat Republican. This is common sense as versus lunacy.
Speaker 2: Love the words, Bernie Marina. Love the fact that you're an outside of that, you have business experience. You know how these regulations and these rules and the insanity from government impacts business and bottom line, That's why you're a better candidate from the demonstrably liberal based on his record. Shared Brown closing comments, Bernie Renine for we part coming today, I will mention Berniemarino dot com for my listeners. I know you could use some help on any level. Yard signs, door knocking, maybe a cash contribution of some sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, they can do that all on Berniemriino dot com. But there's one more other big request. On October eighth, so less than two weeks away. You can vote early. Bank your vote. It'll save us a fortune because we know that you voted. Once you do early on October eighth, are after so we don't have to chase you or knock on your door, or call you or text you, and then bring ten people with you to the polling place over the next four weeks. So vote eleven times, vote yourself, and then bring ten people. We have to swamp the vote.
Speaker 2: Go to the Thomas House. Can't bring you ten, but we're going to bring a car load of Thomas's to go down to the Board of Elections early and vote early. Berniemarino dot com. Bernie, I wish you all the best of luck and anything we could do here in the Morning show to secure your victory over leftist shared Brown. You've got it right here, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Brian. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to having you on the program again soon. Keep up the great work. Eight fifteen fifty five KR see de talk station cover sincey just make a phone call or just fill out the form online. It covers sincy dot com. Expensive. You know medical care is expensive. You know what you're out of pocket liability is, or you can call a hospital and find out you're out of pocket liability is before you have any particular service done. They got to give you that info now, and you'll find out it's insane. Got what nine thousand dollars out of pocket before your insurance kicks in, even though you're paying ridiculous monthly premiums cover sincy. They are your brokers. They work with hundreds of insurance companies and have access to thousands of different policies and the concept that cover since he is no. You just don't get one policy. You get a major medical policy, but if you get different policies along with it, you'll get dollar one coverage and overall save yourself heap loads of money. The premiums will ultimately be lower, and the out of pocket responsibility will be lower and sometimes zero out of his pockets reliability. And sometimes you'll see a doctor and they'll write you a check and send it to you because you didn't exhaust what was allocated for any given service. My son enjoyed the benefits of that, went and got a physical and he ended up with a check more than two hundred dollars. That's because of the way John Rowman and the team at Covers since he set up his policy. Yours may be different. They look at every person individual, look at what you've got by way of coverage, and then find a better path with couples hundred sixty five by way of example, saving five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage. Yes, all it does take is a phone call. This phone call will not obligate you to do anything. It'll just open the door for you to get the information. Let them crunch the numbers and do the work. I have a feeling like my friend Jeff his entire business. You're going to be very very happy, and with Jeff and his employees, they're very happy to better medical insurance coverage for less money, improving everyone's bottom line. Coversincy dot com. That's coversincy dot com or call five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five.
Speaker 1: Five fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 2: For more information about contests on this station, go to fifty