Speaker 1: This episode of The Lapsed Fan. This Unwrappening twenty twenty five boss brought to you by our new friends at livit Well.
Speaker 2: If you listen, if you're going to be if you're going to join us with the Unwrappening, you better live it right and you better want it Yes. Livit Folks was built on a simple idea, put the most proven performance ingredients in one system at the right doses, so you don't need a shell full of supplements to train at a high level this holiday season, or maybe to work off those holiday pounds. That's a good point. You need to work off those off those off the turkey, Off the turkey sandwiches number one, the sandwiches you gotta or work off that pumpkin pie. You gotta work off that mincemeat pie coming up Christmas time. Yeah, a lot to work off the New Year champagne as well. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Instead of piecing together pre workouts creating electrolytes and amino acids from different brands, TLF proved Livit Yes brings together the ingredients with the strongest research behind them for building muscle and proving endurance, supporting hydration and maintaining energy. Motherfucker activate from livit sets the tone before training with clinically supported ingredients for focus, blood flow, endurance, and sustained energy. We know something about flow, don't mean absolutely, and I'm not talking about progressive. We know that we know about flow, We know about flow, and we know about endurance and going for the long haul. Recover from livit delivers what your body relies on afterward, essential amino acids, creating electrolytes and carbohydrates so you can rebuild muscles, stay hydrated, and actually benefit from the work you put in. It's a complete, clean system designed by doctors and former wrestlers, ladies and gentlemen who wanted formulas based on real evidence, not trends. If you're looking for performance and you want to do it in a way that's TLF approved this holiday season for the workout freak in your life, you're looking for performance, you're looking for recovery, and you're looking for value in one place. Live it l I V gives you all of it in one system. So here's what you do, Solar System members. As part of giving back to your co chairs and spreading the love of TLF approved, moved and sponsored products on to your immediate circle, your dearest and nearest. Visit live it Nation l I v I T Nation dot com. Use the promo code lapsed and you'll get five percent off of your order. That's livitnation dot com promo code lapsed for five percent off your order. Let him know the co chairman sent you. This holiday season. It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack mcarnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up produced folks.
Speaker 1: We've been for a little boys this year. Every name, it's an artificial tree.
Speaker 2: So I did artificial job. Timmy time and says on your ex season player inability to adjust hollow the reindeer.
Speaker 1: The Lapsed Fan.
Speaker 2: Dollar Man.
Speaker 1: Set it claus it say it's not so. And the Taft Christmas Show twenty twenty five resumes with's your co chairs gather around Christmas hearts and receive tidings of great joy and generosity from the lapsed Maan Solar System.
Speaker 2: What do we have?
Speaker 1: Boss?
Speaker 2: This is from Sean A. Myers from Auburn, Illinois. That's one needs a Oh yeah, the wait thing I don't have yep, that's so I hand them to you. I'm thinking back in the European.
Speaker 1: He's going for it again. What are you surprises?
Speaker 2: Yeah, surprise is that the sour ones.
Speaker 1: Is there any indication visually of what makes it so it's supposed to be a true surprise. So Sean Myers came up with that good buddy out there the mid the Midwest homie, ooh, a grab bag of goodies. Let me make sure I'm not missing any letters or notes or explained, that's always the challenge on these things. Read after opening envelope sets first in a priority of meal envelope. But what appeared to be some documents or some photographs and made by tens and we have, oh my god, autograph date by ten of out back Jack himself.
Speaker 2: Look at Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: If you don't think he belongs in the Hall of Fame, you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's gaping holes, but it's toothless.
Speaker 1: You also have as signed pictures from Chris Masters, one from the Sandman, and one from mikey Riprack with the ECW Championship over Sands ninety five. Very bizarre at sort, that is extremely bizarre. Sean also said best of Vader It's time featuring Vader versus Shinhashimoto versus teaming with Bam Bam versus Kojagto and Ricky Choshu in nineteen ninety, him versus Fujinami in ninety one, and him versus a Nokia in ninety six. Wow, it's like a four match best of from Japan IVP videos. Yes, those are debts Japanese work, right. You can bet those canvases are light blue?
Speaker 2: Okay, yep? And I imagine do we ever get any comments from Japanese wrestlers about the scent of the mask from them?
Speaker 1: We guaranteed he did. I mean, I didn't hear about it.
Speaker 2: But what the fuck? Wow, these are cool? Tell them what you see. I don't know what I see. Oh my god, I see that's like, oh my god, that's insane. They fucking made elites of games bulldog and this is fucking uh Ministry Undertaker, That is Ministry Undertaker. Yes, it is what I mean. He looks so stupid, you know, he's all demonic. When he had that fucking like just the the Amish goate, it was just so inappropriate.
Speaker 1: It was hard to deal with. And it's in faking made a British Bulldog roof roof and he's got the hardcore title on his way. Know they made a figure hardcore title.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know they made a hardcore title for all the titles, apparently in that one. In recent years, they made them all read after opening. We've done that, buddy. Let's take a look like burn after reading this holiday season, my Romania Maromani is running wild. Happy Holidays to the lapsed fan solar system, the co chairs, and especially Mama Sarrow know another year in oun rappening. Central Illinois isn't known for prawn flavored puffs, vienna sausages, beans on toast, or even sausages, peppers and onions, so I threw in a few other trinkets instead. I know you're generally not a fan at the signed aid by ten Gammicks, but I couldn't resist enjoy your ECW legends, the masterpiece in my personal favorite outback Jack.
Speaker 2: I mean, right, this is the kind of stuff I do enjoy. I mean, why what is this? This is gonna be like what like two years ago? Right now?
Speaker 1: That's a bit more a slimmed doubt chrismass.
Speaker 2: Slimmed out, but with the beard and long hair. He looks the luck going on there. Yeah, there's a lot of wrong going on there.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the interview where he's yes, I do, where he stayed. I just excited it, but he wrote it. That tells you how much were on the same wavelength. You remember the interview where he stated he deserved to be in the Hall of Fame and then if you didn't agree, you were a bitch. Merry Christmas from Humpty Dew.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. I mean, who wants you in the Hall of fame? Obviously if you don't think you should be in the Hall of Fame, so obviously Triple Asia's is a bitch.
Speaker 1: That's true, but not for that reason. I also threw in. He writes a few highlights from f POS real Estate. Enjoy another chapter for paying off the Pacific. It's time, It's time, It's Christmas time, the Vader DVD and finally every wrestling fan he's been figures for Christmas. Last year, I sent fuked Bulldog in King Hartley Race. This year here's Bulldog and Jeans and Unholy Alliance. Mark McCool from what pay per View? Boss is that supposed to represent? Do you think Undertaker's outfit right there.
Speaker 2: Well, with him with Bulldog, it's gonna be well, wait a minute, he was. It's a very very small window where they were both in the company, so it's gonna be like it's unforgiven. SummerSlam ninety nine both Bulldog in there. He was in the six Pack Challenge, but I think he was in by August. Yes, I think he was.
Speaker 1: I remember if he wrestles SummerSlam, he wrestles SummerSlam. This boss Man gets a few licks in. What do we got in Pokeslam? Maybe coming up? What's coming up? Who oh a ball? Bulldog power slam on take Yeah, oh, he just power slamming a on the Swizzles. Awesome. Even though things might seem bleak in the world, Sean writes, I'll forever be grateful for the nearly twelve years of entertainment, kinship, and penetration that TLF has provided. Here's I know it is sobering Christ Every month seems more sobering. Here's to a great twenty twenty six. I look forward to seeing where the complete Hull Cochin journey takes us and where we end up under the cinemat. Your friend, Sean well Sean, you are a wonderful person and it's great to have you as as a listener that we want to thank you for this thoughtful, eclectic selection and we've got a lot of figuring to do if you will day season, So from fuckd Bulldog and Ministry Taker to you, we'll see you next time on the unwrappening. You please a production the LABS Entertainment Group.
Speaker 2: It's content is intended for private use only, so
Speaker 1: We want