Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty. Ladies and gentlemen, Here's Wayne resnickfi.
Speaker 2: AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Good Morning, It is the Bill Handles Show. Bill is on vacation. I believe he is now in Italy, which means tomorrow's Handle on the news. The lead story will be loud American kicked out of Italy.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be fun?
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for that. It probably would be fun. It would be fun for him.
Speaker 2: He's the kind of guy that would love getting kicked out of a place for being obnoxious.
Speaker 5: I have traveled with him and in Morocco, in Brazil and a couple of places. It's the same. He is here there, and it's really you have to do a lot of apologizing as he leaves.
Speaker 2: Bill Handle abroad has done more damage to the global reputation of the United States of America than John Birch, Donald Trump and somebody else whose people around the world don't like that. I can't think of I wanted to throw in a Shay Grivara.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to throw in a liberal to balance it because I'm not trying to be biased, but I can't right now, I can't think of a liberal American who has engendered distaste for America around the world.
Speaker 4: Now, if anybody knows of.
Speaker 2: One, you can email me at Liberal Embarrassing American at yamdex dot org.
Speaker 5: We can't really embarrass yourself if you're just apologizing for your country.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: I'm American. I'm so sorry. I'm wearing your native dress and trying to speak your language.
Speaker 2: I'm planking outside of Auschwitz for Instagram.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, All right, everybody, let's get down to business. You know, yesterday we wasted the entire first segment. And when I say we, when I say we, I mean me.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 2: I wasted the entire first segment. There was a good reason, though. If you missed it and you want to know what happened, there is a podcast I assume that you can go to the iHeartRadio app or to the website KFI AM six forty dot com. Go to the podcast for Bill Handles show. You can probably hear that debacle. It's worth listening to for what a wreck it was. I say, but we're not going to have any of that today. Today's going to be a smooth, professional, get right down to its show, Meat and Potatoes, delicious meat and Potato show for you, which we will begin now first with the Good Mornings and ann producer. You are asking for trouble in this building which houses KFI but also our friends down the hall at AM five seventy LA Sports, the flagship radio station of the Dodgers, and you're sitting there, You are sitting there right now, brazenly in a San Diego Padres cap I actually.
Speaker 6: Did this for you because your predicition was that it was going to be a blood bath last night.
Speaker 2: My prediction was the Dodgers would well, the Dodgers would bounce back from the blood bath at their exp fence at the hands of the Padres on Sunday, and that they would bounce back with a vengeance.
Speaker 4: That was my prediction. That didn't happen.
Speaker 2: WHOA the gloating so good wow, Well just listen man.
Speaker 4: Uh if you.
Speaker 2: End up shanked in the hallway, you'll know why.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Good morning to you. It maybe La Cono.
Speaker 2: Good morning, sir, Good morning, and I'm glad we didn't have you know what happened yesterday, happened today, So that was good.
Speaker 4: What are you eating? Oh, don't even in the middle of me saying good morning to you. What are you doing? Is that a pop tart? Well you said good morning, I I was gonna come back on the air. Yes, it's a pop tart.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, everybody's bragging this morning about something, AND's bragging about her padres. Kono's bragging that he got a cinnamon pop tart. Neil, good morning. What do you have to brag about.
Speaker 5: I just noticed you and I are the only one's not wearing a ball cap.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is accurate. We'll get to Amy in a moment. And her ball cap. Kno has a ball cap. But is that a company baseball cap you're wearing.
Speaker 4: No, this is a one love I E. It's an ill An Empire staple. All right, very good, Neil, What would you like to brag about?
Speaker 5: I don't. I just never heard anybody be so proud of the IE.
Speaker 4: Don't do it. Don't don't.
Speaker 5: That's a joke. I love the I Listen, I stand up for the I E. I'm just joking. I'll do it. I love the I E.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 5: I have a place in San Burdu. Yes.
Speaker 4: I E stands for intervenous excellence.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I what are you going to brag about something?
Speaker 4: Or shall I move on?
Speaker 5: Uh? I'm just happy to be here part of the ting.
Speaker 2: Very good, Amy King, Good morning. Now you're wearing a Dodger's cap.
Speaker 3: Good morning, of course, I am so.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a girl fight in the hallway after the show.
Speaker 3: No, you know what.
Speaker 8: For me, it's friendly fun. In fact, I encouraged Anne yesterday to wear her Poudrey is scared. She said, I don't know if it's a good idea, And I said, I think you can. I think that you know, we're big boys and girls. We can handle this.
Speaker 4: True story.
Speaker 6: I even said, out of respect for the building and everybody in it, I'm not going to do that, And then everybody said, no, really you should.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, okay, bring it on.
Speaker 2: This is Have you ever thought about why they're encouraging you to do something so provocative?
Speaker 3: Do they want to beat her up?
Speaker 5: Violence in the halls?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 2: Maybe you've been talking I'm her, I'm I'm fearful for her safety. Hey morning, all right, check it off? Kno on the FCC log check off, the good mornings have been good morning, and now we go to handle on the news with Neil Sevadra and Amy King and me, and this.
Speaker 4: Is the lead story.
Speaker 2: Well, Amy, just confirm or correct as of this moment to the best reporting that we can look at Milton. Hurricane Milton is back to a category five.
Speaker 3: Actually it's dropped back down to a.
Speaker 4: GA to a four, but it was a five like two hours ago.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, so it's strengthening and weakening, but still it's one hundred and fifty five mile an hour winds and they're expecting a you know, a huge storm surge. So the categorization I think is kind of irrelevant at this point.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's expected to hit land around they're well, like they're saying tonight, but maybe five pm Eastern time. I saw the tracking thing, and what I can tell you looking at it, assuming it's accurate, is by eleven am our time, two pm their time, the core red band part of it won't yet have hit land, but the next ring, the like dark yellow orangey ring, will be touching the coast and that's gonna be bad enough to cause havoc. You don't necessarily need the core of the storm to cause great havoc with a storm this strong, So probably sometime later this morning we will start to hear the first of very very bad storm surges, rains, and winds hitting the fine people of Tampa.
Speaker 5: Have you seen any of the NASA NASA footage, Yes, Oh my god, it's scary it to see it from so high and to see how big it is is insane.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of factors with this Milton. In fact that at seven I'm going to go through there's at least four particular ingredients that are making Milton a truly historic and extremely perplexing hurricane. And we'll get into that at seven, but we'll keep an eye obviously on what's going on over there, and I imagine some time possibly during Gary and shann And is when we'll really start to get the bad news about what's happening there. In the meantime, there is some not so great news already.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bad news if you're trying to fill it up before you get out of town. The gas stations in Florida are apparently running out of gas. People are trying to fill up their tanks to drive away, or if they're deciding to stay, which everybody's saying, don't. But if they're deciding to stay, they're filling up there, or they're getting extra gas for generators and that kind of stuff in case the power is knocked out and they don't have power for hours. So they're saying as of last night, almost twenty percent of the gas stations in the state had run out of fuel. That's just under fifteen hundred gas stations that have run out of gas. The Florida Governor Ronda Santas said that they are working to get emergency supplies of gas to the stations that have run out of gas. So they're working on it, but because there's such a huge demand, they're running out now.
Speaker 4: I thought, and we had talked about this, that.
Speaker 2: They were staging gasoline along the evacuation routes so that a there wouldn't necessarily have to be a run on the gas stations. But also if the gas stations ran out of fuel, that as you were fleeing and you got say fifty miles up the interstate, that there'd be places that would have gas available for you.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that was part of the plan, and possibly the fact that these gas stations have run out of gas won't have as big a negative impact on people try and get out of there. You know, DeSantis, this whole thing about Kamala Harris and people saying he ignored her calls, but he publicly said, Joe Biden's doing a great job, and they were talking and Joe Biden's given them everything he wants. O Biden said, Ron DeSantis is on top of it there in Florida, and we're giving him everything that he needs. And it almost sounds like and Desanta's actually said this, He said, nobody even told me she was trying to call me. She's not in the chain of command for something like this. What is like, what is she even Why would she be trying to call me in the first place. So I'm just I'm wondering if that drama is overblown because Desanta seems happy with Biden. Biden seems happy with DeSantis, and they'll they'll be after this is over. Someone will see how well they did in Florida with helping people get out of there.
Speaker 5: Israeli Prime Minister Vibi net and Yahoo because we're so close confirmed yesterday that Hesblah's intended replacement of its former leader, Sayed Hassan Nazarella Uh he was killed last month if you remember. Well, now his supposed replacement has been taken out. And he goes on to say that they've degraded Hesbelah's capabilities. They took out thousands of terrorists, including the former leader leader and his replacement and the replacement of his replacement. And they told two friends and so on.
Speaker 2: It's like the shampoo ad. Yes, sir, also, and I do think this is telling of something.
Speaker 4: You tell me what you think.
Speaker 2: Maybe this means Hesbila's deputy leader, Naim Kussim, said he's open to talking about a ceasefire and he's open to talking about it without having anything about Gaza as part of the ceasefire agreement with Israel.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 2: That means he's scared and he knows that they're losing this situation to Israel militarily, you know, in terms of public opinion and stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Speaking of which, don't you think that it should be celebrated when these terrorists are taken out because isn't that much closer to the end of the war and those protesting. Don't you think they should be excited when the you know, the people in power and quotes are being taken out because that means civilians will be safer closer to the end of the war.
Speaker 2: Yes, But the problem is that if you're talking about the the like pro Palestinian protesters, the people who say Israel is committing genocide, that those kinds of protesters, yeah, they they don't see Hesboala or Gaza as bad. They see them as watch as freedom fighters. So think of a think of a group that you like and think does good work, and then imagine the leader of that group is assassinated by an evil, genocidal country. You're not gonna be happy at all. You're gonna be a little miffed about it.
Speaker 5: Well, what if you told them that those leaders would put the women behind bars for speaking out against men being in their place and that they shouldn't drive and they should be seen not heard. That type thing.
Speaker 4: That's not you can't you can't have.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with this whole situation is it's only about one thing. It's about one view, and it is a narrow view, which is somehow and I'd like to explain it like, oh, this is exactly what they think. But I'm an outsider looking at it. It's this very narrow view that Israel is evil and anybody else, any nobody who's against Israel is therefore good. The opposite right, the enemy of evil is good. Israel is evil, So Hamas must be good, Hesbela must be good, Iran must be good. The PLO must have been good when they kidnapped the Israeli athletes in Munich. That must have been good, because whether or not something's good is only measured in terms of is it hurting Israel? Because Israel is evil and must be hurt at any cost, and by anyone.
Speaker 4: Anyone who hurts them is thumbs up.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're speaking like a rational person when you say people should be happy to see the leader the leaders of terrorist organizations taken out. That's a rational person speaking.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It seems like we've gotten to the vi stimization, that place where everyone's a victim, so they only are going to root for those that they believe are the underdog or the victim, regardless of righteousness.
Speaker 2: I mean, you probably should always root for the victims. It's also how they define victims. Well' the who gets to be a victim and therefore earn the sympathy that a victim, that a legitimate victim is due.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, Boeing made an offer to these striking factory workers here on the West Coast, about thirty three thousand of them. They said, we will give you over four years, we will give you a thirty percent raise. We will also put back in place a performance bonus that we had taken away. And the union said, well, we need forty percent increase over four years, and also we want you to bring back the pension, the defined benefit pension program that we had. Defined benefit pension program means this is how much money you will get. You can count on it. It's a sure thing. And Boeing and so Boeing said, oh, you don't like what we offered, No, we don't really like what you offer. Well, then it's off the table. They've withdrawn their pay offer because the union didn't like it enough. And the union is saying Boeing's being unreasonable and refusing to really offer anything of substance. You know, with Boeing on all the troubles that they've had. I mean, I feel bad for the workers. I don't feel bad for Boeing as a corporation, and are we possibly a little gratified that maybe some of those planes and things that they've been making won't get made.
Speaker 4: For a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't want them better off if though, if their products are not out and particularly up in the air.
Speaker 5: I don't want them to forget how to make them and then go back to work.
Speaker 2: No way, they should forget how they were making them and start all over. Maybe they should forget. They should forget how they were making them and then call air Bus and say, can you teach us how to make airplanes?
Speaker 4: We forgot?
Speaker 5: They should do it based on how many of their planes actually fly. That you get paid all for the planes that work. They'd be like, it'd be a meritocracy, and maybe they'd go, I will take the other offer.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: TikTok's more trouble. Fourteen attorneys general from across the country, including California, at filed lawsuits against TikTok, alleging the platform has addicted young people and harmed their mental health. TikTok has responded saying we strongly disagree with these claims. Many of which we believe to be inaccurate and misleading. They say, we are proud of and remain deeply committed to the work we've done to protect teens and will continue to update and improve our product.
Speaker 4: Okay, two realities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're thoroughly damaging the mental health of teenagers, or the other reality is we are vastly improving the lives of teenagers.
Speaker 5: Well, one reality, two perspectives.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. Oooh this next oh, Neil, this next story.
Speaker 5: All right, this is strange, but you kind of sort of understand. Lisa Marie Presley was devastated when her only son passed away at the age of twenty seven back in twenty twenty. She was so grieved that she kept the body of her son in the house instead of keeping him at the morgue, and they put him on dry ice so she could deal with the pain and till he was ready to, you know, buried.
Speaker 3: I don't think I understand this well.
Speaker 8: I know you're saying that she needed closure, but two months having the body on ice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, here's the reality. They're going to do the same thing if if he's in a morgue, just wanted the body close, and they knew it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't like she wasn't she Apparently she wasn't hiding the body. They knew, like whoever the authority or they told, they knew, and they said, hey, if you can, if you can do it, sure, go ahead and do it. Why those such a long time between the death and and a funeral or a burial or a cremation or whatever ultimately was going to happen.
Speaker 5: Always with you Hebrew folks, Why take so long to do the burial?
Speaker 4: That's right, It's fundamental tenet of Judaism.
Speaker 2: You get the body in the ground literally asap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, it's weird. I just can only imagine somebody who's gone through so that whole family has gone through so much. I can't even imagine losing a child. So I don't know, but you know, just just in case, if you guys don't mind. On a personal note, Mom, if you're listening, just let it go. You don't don't put me on ice.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Your family is, particularly knowing your brother, they'll put you on ice and stick a swizzle stick in you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Craig. Craig will use it as part of a cocktail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Craig is a very highly accomplished I'm sorry, what is the what is the high falutint term for a cocktail.
Speaker 4: Maker.
Speaker 2: There's a word, and for some reason it's escaping me. Oh you mean like mixologist or something. Yeah, mixologist, thank you. He's a highly highly skilled mixologist.
Speaker 5: Your brother. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The FBI has arrested Afghan man living here in the United States for allegedly plotting an attack on election Day, which, by the way, according to the news reports, after he was arrested, he told them that's what he was planning to do, and he had taken some steps to pull it off, including ordering Ak forty seven rifles.
Speaker 4: I missed those on Amazon. I didn't see them.
Speaker 2: He liquidated his family's assets, and then he bought them all one way tickets to go back to Afghanistan. That'll be ahead of whatever he yeah, whatever he had planned. Now the FBI, because they filed an affidavia to go with arresting him, they are not saying exactly how they became aware of this guy and what he was up to. They'll have to at some point, But now what that says to me is they're still investigating possible other people or they don't want to reveal the human intelligence source that was giving them the information.
Speaker 4: One or both of those.
Speaker 3: Well, ghost guns are a no go with the Supreme Court. Apparently, bang bang.
Speaker 7: The Supreme Court appears skeptical of a challenge to the Biden administration's efforts to regulate ghost guns, which don't have serial numbers on them, and they're weighing whether the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms went too far when it took unilateral action to curb gun violence.
Speaker 2: The oral argument was really entertaining because of the analogies that the justices were using. You know, you have a Justice Alito who probably is going to say that the ATF cannot regulate them, and he said something like, hey, man, if you've got like a ham and a loaf of bread and lettuce on a table, is that a ham sandwich? You know, if you buy a kit with the parts to make a gun, is that the same thing as buying a gun? And then Amy Cony Barrett, who seems to be on the other side, said, okay, but what if you buy or maybe it was Alito that said if you have eggs, like if you have eggs and tomatoes and something on a table.
Speaker 4: Is that an omelet?
Speaker 2: And then Amy Connie Barrett said, but what if you order an omelet meal kit from like Hello Fresh or someplace. The only purpose of it is to make an omelet. There's no other reason, as opposed to just happening to have eggs and onions, tom whatever you put in an omelet. And so I thought that was really funny how they tried to find ways to explain what's going on. But we're going to talk more actually about those oral arguments at seven point thirty, but for now, I'll leave you with this. What do ghost guns shoot bullets?
Speaker 4: Boo oh?
Speaker 5: Handles back? He just entered the body of Wayne Resnik out.
Speaker 4: Or actually not out at all, because you know.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Would you even know?
Speaker 5: Hey, Poody, it's me Donald Donald Trump has had seven private phone calls, apparently with Vladimir Putin since leaving office, and he secretly sent the Russian president a COVID nineteen test machine during the height of the pandemic. This all comes from a new book called War from Bob Woodward, of course, the famed Watergate reporter for the Washington Post, and apparently he as it goes down, Trump had asked aids or people around him to leave the room, and then he would call the dictator and they'd laugh it up chat I guess seven times outside of him being in.
Speaker 2: Office, which Trump's communications director Stephen Chung said, those are made up stories and none of it is true, and most of the media is treating these allegations in the book as unsubstantiated, which I think that's I think that's the best way to characterize. I'm not saying Bob woodwould have made anything up. I'm saying if it's one aid who told him or told somebody who told him about it, that might not be enough to go absolutely that's what happened. Although would you be shocked to find out that they had communications those.
Speaker 5: Two Oh, you know, at work, you meet people you connect with, and yeah, you stay in touch when you leave, you know, you that's totally true.
Speaker 2: I left the FEDS, I still have a weekly FaceTime sure with some of those people, So it's not it's not unusual.
Speaker 4: They must, you know, if you get along.
Speaker 2: The US budget deficit hit one point eight trillion dollars for fiscal year twenty twenty four. Don't believe me. That's from the Congressional Budget Office. I believe the previous fiscal year was one point seven trillions, so it did go up a little bit. And part of that is, you know, service on the national debt went way up because interest rates went up.
Speaker 8: Cutting more ties between North and South, North Korea's army says is going to take the substantial military step of completing or completely cutting off its territory from South Korea. A few months ago, North Korean leader Kim Jong un said that the remaining roads in rail railways, I always hate that word railways connected to the South would be completely cut, which would block access along the border. And since January, Pyongyang has fortified its border defenses. It has laid landmines, built up anti tank traps, and removed railway infrastructure.
Speaker 4: Because he's mad.
Speaker 2: He's mad that South Korea and the United States are working together strategically in military ways. But before this year, wasn't Kim Jong un on a on a tear for a while about let's have a peaceful reunification North and South Korea. Let's do what Germany, West Germany and East Germany did, and let's go back and meld back together peacefully. He was talking like that for a while, and then I guess what he wanted is for being so nice that South Korea would say to the United States, you don't need to worry you stay away, you know, we don't need you, because he's because he wants to get back together. And then I guess they started hanging out that South Korea and the United States.
Speaker 4: It's like when you when you're.
Speaker 2: Dating and then you break up, and then you have got the friend who's like, I hate your ex, and then later you're like, no, no, no, no, no, we're gonna we're probably getting back together, don't You don't have to do anything. But then they still are like, well, I hate your ex anyway, and then you get mad. It's not a perfect analogy. You're very sweet, and you're very sweet to nod your head like, oh yes, this is a great analogy.
Speaker 4: I know it's not the greatest.
Speaker 2: But my point is, I think Kim John Gunn was full of crap about a peaceful reunification, and I think he was saying those things because he thought maybe South Korea would stand down and that US would stand down in terms of moving against him, and then they're still moving against him, So why talk about reunited and it feels so good.
Speaker 4: If it's not gonna make your enemy go away?
Speaker 5: Is how we have to do with the the egg and the tomato being an omelet.
Speaker 4: That's ghost guns.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is more analogies flying right and left, and I'm just trying to catch up.
Speaker 2: Well, it's analogy Wednesdays here on KFI, as it has been as a rich tradition for the last thirty years. As you know, Neil, you know analogies are like.
Speaker 5: Vice President Kamala Harris just yesterday announced a plan for Medicare to cover long term care services at home. Of course, this is a problem that's growing and growing and growing increasingly acute in recent years because Baby Boomer generation, they're getting older. And this is going to cover possibly at home services only under narrow circumstances and on a short term basis.
Speaker 2: But it's an additional benefit, which means it's more expense, which means you need more money.
Speaker 5: I will print it. We're going to take it from the rich INDI.
Speaker 2: We can make a lot of money selling the pelts of Neutria which are invading the Bay Area. You may know them as swamp rats. You may have seen on a TV show or something. People in Louisiana in those like boats, in those little boats hunting Nutria because these are a rodent, and they are here's another analogy. Imagine a cat, Now imagine another cat. You have two cats, now put them together. Now you have a big ass cat.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the size of these Nutrio rodents.
Speaker 5: Oh they're creepy as hell. They're a horror movie.
Speaker 3: They sound like the r US's from the Princess Bride.
Speaker 2: Unusual size, yes, yes, So in any event, there really shouldn't be around here. We eradicated them here in California in the seventies, but then they found a population of them in the San Joaquin Valley and now they're all over the Bay Area again. And they can be damaging to your health, to the water supply, to live stock and all this stuff. And so they're classified as a non game mammal, which I believe means if they're on your property, you can kill them. As long as the method that you use to kill them is legal. You can kill them. You don't need a permit, you don't need a there's no quota or anything like that.
Speaker 4: These things are huge.
Speaker 3: They're not the size of a beaver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're two feet long without their tail, not counting their tail. So all I'm saying is, stay up north. Let the north of California have them. We need them or want them. They are the potato bug of rodents, because look at it.
Speaker 5: Oh what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Yes, most rodents, it's fine. A mouse, a rat, a hamster, it's fine. But then there's the one just like a bug, a small bug. I don't get wigged out. You see a potato bug? Yeah, aka Jerusalem cricket.
Speaker 5: That thing is uh okay.
Speaker 2: Well what a what a happy way to end the show with the thoughts of big, giant, disgusting rodents nibbling at your ankles.
Speaker 3: Oh can we end it on a happy note?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: Well, you know how we all go right from Halloween to Christmas? I mean, Costco's already into Christmas loans and stuff. They've already made the transition. Well, now Spirit is doing it, you know, Spirit Halloween stores. Now they're gonna have Spirit Holiday stores, Christmas Spirit Christmas stores.
Speaker 5: That'd be funny. All the elves have thangs and everything, and they're just like they just repainted the stuff that was in there before.
Speaker 8: And no they're gonna have life stized gingerbread villages, gifts, decorations inflatables.
Speaker 5: And kids are going to go missing when they go visit shopping there.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, okay, hey, did you know they're owned by Spencer Gifts?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Really? Yeah, you mean I could have my my demon personalized?
Speaker 2: You can get it so you you'll be able to get like a big, a big ghost thing to put in your house, and then you'll be able to get a big Santa Claus to put in your house. You'll also be able to get a lava lamp and a dildo.
Speaker 5: Could I get that personalized?
Speaker 2: You have not been in the Spencer Gifts in a long time, I'm assuming, Neil.
Speaker 5: Isn't that the place where they used to like personalize it. It was like choch keys and then they know you're.
Speaker 4: Thinking of things, rememberment.
Speaker 2: Oh, very different store, very different. Probably they should not even be in the same mall, these two stores.
Speaker 8: Okay, but it wouldn't be funny if you did have the personalization of the Spencer's products that you just mentioned, and you engraved them as Neil just mentioned.
Speaker 4: Yes, just some to think about.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you don't want a house full of monogram.
Speaker 4: All right, look I started this. I started this on said Bildo Amy, you said it.
Speaker 2: First, CAF I Am six forty five everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app