Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's mugshot Monday. I'm here with Keisha. Were winding it down Kishaw on sixty Days in season four.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss this show.
Speaker 1: I know. Really listen, if we ever get in a lull again, like in this summer, if they take our show off again and go into Mama June and we don't have any other prison shows, then we'll come.
Speaker 2: Back to it.
Speaker 1: We'll take up. See what's the best season to watch.
Speaker 3: I feel like no other season is going to top this season for us.
Speaker 1: Other people have written and said, like you should watch season seven or season da da da da. You know it's really good, Okay, And like I said, I did watch another season of it with Kimberly when maham Man Ali's daughter was on there, not Leylah, not the famous who, but a different one who was like studying to be like a criminal lawyer or something, and there was something on the news about like her dad that like came on one of the TVs and maybe it was about like the Olympics or something, and she was like, okay, yeah, but they didn't know that was her dad and she was undercover whatever, right, But I can't. It was so long ago. I can't remember why I covered it. I can't remember anything about it, but I do. Just look, I was somewhat familiar with it because Kimberly had kind of forced me into watching it, and then she sort of forced us into this. But we're grateful because it's good she did. Yeah she did.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kimberly, thank you.
Speaker 1: She also this weekend on our when we did our the Other Way episode this past Friday that came out, she was like, I've already watched the you know, the reunion was they called the Aftermath, and I'm going to need a detailed recap. I was like, okay, we'll do our best.
Speaker 3: My gosh, well, she has been like our number one fan.
Speaker 2: She asked.
Speaker 3: Kimberly a day with dayline. She's like, good job, girls, Like I'm thoroughly enjoying this. The investigative recordy that you guys have been doing on this, I mean she had it is almost like we were being graded for these recaps by yeah Kimberly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so yeah, I think we got According to Kimberly, where star students.
Speaker 2: The longest, we don't mess up this episode.
Speaker 1: I now the pressure.
Speaker 2: This is like the test. This is like the you know what do they call it at the end of the semester.
Speaker 3: Test, the final example. Yes, let's not mess it up because we will hear from her.
Speaker 1: I will say, there's I have a complaint about this episode. Okay, let's get those out of the way. I didn't like the big box they had in the middle. I guess it's supposed to be like if you're doing like a reunion show, like coffee table, but it was like, so you're like, why is this in a warehouse? Why is that thing in the middle so big? It's like the camera had to go over it to see them. I didn't like the set. What else didn't like? I didn't like the way it flowed.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like it definitely could have been two hours and we could have spent maybe six or seven extra minutes on each person. Yes, I agree that questions I have answers to that I still don't have answers to, like, has Nate ever spoken to Desmond? Again?
Speaker 2: Look, we all needed to know that answer, because.
Speaker 1: How it's Desmond? How is Desmond?
Speaker 3: It was such a big part of the show. Yeah, I mean, you really want to it was a feel good part of this show was their relationship, their friendship, you know, and nothing this Desmond still in cars?
Speaker 1: Righted? Did he go back to school? Right?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: Mary does see our children? Are they still in contact?
Speaker 2: I mean, we got it was like it never happened.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, and I did confess that I watched ahead and next next episode when they do the six months later, we don't know that either. We still don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll have to get on the reddit to find out about Nate and Desmond.
Speaker 1: There's a lot I want to get on the reddit and find out, and I will do that before episode fourteen next week, because that'll be our final episode. And we do know some things about Nate obviously, you guys. If you know, then you know, and we will discuss that at that time. But again, I don't know if I even want to discuss it. I know, we are so upset that somebody DMed us and told us, because we didn't know Kimberly. It wasn't who told us. Somebody told us, and that we told Kimberly a listener and a listener, she wasn't doing it maliciously, but we just didn't know we just didn't want to know.
Speaker 3: Like that blew us away, and like the whole entire sea since seeing him, that is in.
Speaker 2: The back of our mind. That's how it goes down in the end.
Speaker 1: And there's so much I would like to know about, so many of them. But I'm waiting until I start to write my notes for episode fourteen because I do want to try to put together, like some slides of like what they look like on the show, what they look like, because lord do I have some comments. Okay, okay, Now when we start the show, we see them sitting there and we start with we start with the black screen of death that says this program was recorded before the season aired, So if they didn't give them screeners, then none of them have seen any of it. And I feel like none of them have seen any of it from some of their reactions to the other people talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when they were reacting that one did they not see the show?
Speaker 1: They must have not seen it. They must have not seen it.
Speaker 2: I did read that part at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, right, you know, I love a black screen of death, but I like, like we know on Housewives that they film it, they film their RENI when there's about four episodes left, and they show them the rest of the episodes. Yes, but like on nine to Day Fiance when they filmed their reunions, most of the time they haven't seen any of it. Okay, yeah, yeah, so so I'm assuming this program was recorded before the season aired to they had not seen any of it. Okay. Our host is Sila Dad O'Brien, who used to be like on CBS Morning News. I mean she's like an actual journalist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, how does she get this lower level gig?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because Kimberly told me. Sometimes it's Dan Abrams who's that. He's like another news guy, like an actual news Yeah. Yeah, charity work or they're all in the same network and they're just like you can pick up an next you brand if you do this. Yeah, because you can tell she didn't want to be there. I likes how hardcore she was. I wish we'd get this a nice day fiance sometimes, you know. Okay, So she introduces the participant. She interviews Colonel Adjert. Now before we start, let's break down everybody's looks so we don't have to and nausea and discussed it as we go Johnny. He looks nice. He has on a button down shirt.
Speaker 2: He looked like Johnny.
Speaker 1: He looked the same. Ivanuel has on a suit. His guy's here was nice. He looked very nice. He wasn't obnoxious at all. I see this.
Speaker 3: This, This is what makes me surprised that he hasn't seen the episod episodes, because I was thinking he saw how ridiculous he behaved on the show, and they said, I am most definitely gonna give my cool car back, like I'm gonna play it cool, I'm gonna look good, I'm gonna smell good. I'm not gonna be nerdilicious or anything like that. So maybe this is his real true personality, that he just was stuck in that mind frame of I gotta be so hood, but he kept slipping out of it.
Speaker 1: He kept slipping into I'm gonna be but then I'm gonna be like the class clown an annoy and.
Speaker 2: Then exceptionally proper.
Speaker 1: Yes, excuse me, officer, there's mucus in my cell. Matt looks less greasy than normal.
Speaker 3: And when we say less, like it is so greasy, but less, it's like two percent less.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, he has on a button down. He really needs an eye lift, like medically, he needs an eyelift. His eyes are so far over his being that you know, you guys, you can get that your your doctor will approve it, and the insurance will cover it. Okay, Yeah, Nate has on it has a terrible beard. Now he has what I have referred to in the past. And this is a joke between us because I refer to it as the Sea Everett Coop, which is like the able link in which you have the beard and then no mustache.
Speaker 2: I never would have thought about that again ever in life. Tell me what I said?
Speaker 1: Will you tell the people? Because I was calling it the see Everett Coop, which see Ever Coop was the surgeon General of the United States, like in the nineties, and he had this beard but no mustache, which I think is so weird looking. So that's what I called it. And what did you say? I told you.
Speaker 3: I just said that Mary Payn Gilbert must have taken French in high school, because boy, can she speak French. I thought you were speaking French. I had no idea what you were talking about. Thought you said something in French. And when I told that, that's the name of whoever this fucking guy is that you mentioned.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, see Everett Coop and you thought I speaking in French. That's that will never not be the fun man that was years ago, years ago. Anyway, Nate has the siever coop and has on a jacket like a blazer. Looks great. I think Nate's hot. I think he's real cute. By the way, if anybody did watch season three and they could tell us about that scarl in his head, we'd like to know. I'd like to know because because when they did the flashback to I was like, oh, I forgot he had that scarl on his head. Okay, but it went away during filming, so obviously it was done while he was there. Maybe that's scary.
Speaker 2: No, he probably tripped.
Speaker 1: It was probably nothing, so okay. Alan has a has a nice haircut, parted on the side his sweater. Andrew I think looks great. He's had a glow up.
Speaker 2: That's cute. Oh Andrew, Andrew, I was, yes, Andrew looks great.
Speaker 1: Cute. Would you like to talk about Stephanie's look, because here's the thing you've got to have. I hate a septum piercing anyway, because I'm old, but you have to have a certain kind to nose. I'm like Katie from Vanderpump Rules had it before. It was cool, and she's got a small kind of a roundish nose and it looked fine.
Speaker 2: Well, stephe has the nose of a witch.
Speaker 1: She has had a long pointed nose with nonstrals that go backwards and it's a long bridge. So when it's here, it really is like that section of her nose hangs way down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it also looked like she got those bracest the day before this this show, because.
Speaker 2: Her mouth was all swollen, lopsided. She was speaking horribly.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was weird because we saw how she looked when she did the final interview with the Colonel. Yeah, like she looked great. She did, and then she came to the reunion. Her hair wasn't done well, her makeup wasn't done well.
Speaker 1: She looks like she's sitting in the secretary pool like she's a business lady going to do business things. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like she should have gotten someone for the pod to come step out for a minute and do hair. Yeah, her hair looks bad.
Speaker 1: I just there was a lot.
Speaker 2: Going on with Stephanie.
Speaker 3: And not only does she have bracist s, sheh had colorful braces.
Speaker 2: They were like blue or green or I just don't like that.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand she already had pretty perfect teeth because we see flashes of her in there and stuff, and I was like, I never noticed a thing about her teeth. Well, that's right, because their teeth are just normal.
Speaker 2: They maybe no one, Stephanie, they're fake. You know, you could get fake braces.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a jaw issue. Whatever. I will tell you. When I watched six months ahead, she does still have the braces, but they're not as noticeable because they're not like they're like clear, okay.
Speaker 2: Because these were not clear. These were colored.
Speaker 3: And I just feel as though, if you're not thirteen braces, like they don't need to be pink or blue. You need just clear clear ones. The regular silver ones are the clear ones? Are its online?
Speaker 1: Yes? I agree. I don't think she needed any of it. Maybe she had a jaw issue. I don't know, but anyway, it was shocking because yeah, I would I was looking and I was like, her nose would be cute with a little side hoop. Yeah, she's got a nose for that. This thing in the middle was not flattering. Okay, and those I gotta tell you something else, those great contacts freaked me out. They're horrible.
Speaker 3: They you a blade, and if you're not the day Walker who was Blade, she did not have great contacts, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: They freaked me out.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: And then when she doesn't look good, and then she's getting mad and her eyes are getting big and she's got that I was like, whoa, she's scary. Okay, Angela, you know, I think she's so cute. I thought she looked really cute. Okay, That's how I feel about her. Jacqueline looks trash exactly the same.
Speaker 2: She looks trashy.
Speaker 3: She's one of those people that no matter what you do with her, she's going to look trashy. She just got that trash you also, people just have that trashy look about them.
Speaker 2: They just do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she has it. That's Keisha, a girl, not me.
Speaker 3: Who was it that posted in the Facebook group? Was it Lisape? Okay, let's the shock of all shocks. There's a picture of Jacqueline in between Deonte from Love After lock.
Speaker 1: Up and that other guy from Love after lock Up that wore like the colored.
Speaker 3: Suit, blue suit, the blue suit, and she did put his.
Speaker 1: Name, Uh, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: And I was like, how did these two worlds collide?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How where? How did this come about?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's interesting because she was on Neckadin and Afraid and she's been on Doctor Phil and they were like, oh no, she makes the rounds on the reality shows. And I was like, Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe she's trying to pay for law school.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I mean, this was like a long time ago. I don't think she's an attorney. Still I don't either. But again, all of this will be discussed when we get to the next episode. It doesn't say on the next episode. I'm just saying I'm going to do some research on all these people. Okay. So Alan says he never knew Nate was in the program, and Andrew says, I was sure when I went in that Nate and Allen were participants, but because Nate had been there so long, it made me question it. Right, with him being there so long, saved him twice.
Speaker 3: He saved them then, it saved him then, and it also saved him when he got called to go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when everyone was like.
Speaker 3: You're on sixty days in, it's yes, I'll get to hear one hundred and twenty days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, So Sola Dad says, Okay, Jacqueline, you gave Stephanie a big high in a wave, so it seems like you had a constitious relationship. And Jacqueline goes, no, I love Stephanie and I don't care what happened. We went through this together. You know. I've got a soft spot for Stephanie. Now this changes later when she sees some footage, it changes big time. I was kind of like, what are you? Did you forget what she did to you?
Speaker 3: Will you kind of put two and two together and saw that she sabotaged you.
Speaker 1: I wonder though, and they don't tell us it's been four months since they seen each other, you know, it's been four months since that final meeting or what. So she says she has a soft spot for her, and Stephanie says, yeah, we had an up and down relationship, you know, And I wasn't sure how I was gonna feel when I see Jacqueline, but it's normal. I'm happy to see her, and they asked her. No, she wasn't and asked Angela, and she goes, no love lost, no love gained. I feel neutral to.
Speaker 2: Everybody, and I see a stomach this girl.
Speaker 1: I was very upset with her this whole episode.
Speaker 3: I was like, girl, she she fooled us at a very beginning with her attitude because that shit was not real at all.
Speaker 2: She's one of those.
Speaker 3: People who can talk a big game and then it just all comes crumbling down.
Speaker 2: She's scary.
Speaker 1: It's the dimples that get you. Yeah. Yeah, And they ask her like, are you feeling nervous about all this? She goes, no, why would I be feeling nervous? And by the way, on the next episode, you're not gonna like her even more. So we get so clips and we see Angela fighting with that girl, which she was like making fun of her accident, gonna I'm gonna beat the shit out of you and all that, and she's like smiling while she's watching it, like it's funny.
Speaker 3: She because she's so crazy person, and she's scarier than Stephanie.
Speaker 1: So Jacqueline, who hadn't seen that because she was gone right, Jacqueline goes, I am shocked to see that she goes, everybody liked Angel, like, I can't believe I'm seeing that fighting clip. But you know, good for you stander ground, But like.
Speaker 3: Wow, she wasn't standing her ground. The girl didn't push her at all. She was the aggressor in that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So still, the dad asked, Matt, you know, why did you ask your son Andrew to go in? And he goes, well, I never thought he would say yes, And she says, okay, Matt, you found incarceration really hard. Let's play some clips. Okay, we get these clips of Lawrence and his lethal gas.
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pee and and the cup. Yes, the kung fu fighting.
Speaker 3: I knew they were gonna there's there's no way. You know how much the producers laughed every time he would do that ship.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, he's in the corner, get the camera, get the camera in that corner. He's getting ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The t bow drama, of which it was no drama. And that's another thing I wish they would have kind of gone more into that, like do you see now that you were sort of you imagined all imagined a lot of it. Yeah, and you know him saying, I feel I'm a target and I'm gonna have to leave to say my son.
Speaker 3: You know all that you were only the target of your own bladder. That was the only thing his gass.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So as he's watching it, he goes, I don't cry in life, but now I'm tearing up watching that. You know, in there, they called me read, so I nicknamed myself cry baby Read because I was crying all the time. And he goes, and I tear up thinking about how I had to leave my son in jail.
Speaker 2: You did not.
Speaker 3: He is acting like he took this newborn son and left him in front of a fire station. That is not what happened. You both were on a television show. Give me a fucking bak, and let's just be honest here. You hope that your son were scared straight. You hoped that going to jail was going to beat the gay out of him. That is what you really really thought. And then you got made to look like a fool.
Speaker 1: Yes, all of that. Yes, he goes. At the end, I felt I had so much inks. I felt I was going to explode. And she goes, but Andrew was doing just fine, So what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Andrew could have done one hundred and twenty days.
Speaker 1: I wish they would have asked him to read up. He would have done it.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many people would have left there knowing how to read had Andrews stayed, because they would have had classes, kicking classes on Wednesdays, you know, social skills on this day.
Speaker 2: He would have been great.
Speaker 1: So Andrew goes, Yeah, that door that separated us caused him a lot of stress. And so Matt goes, why did you want Andrew to go in? He goes, well, I was hoping that having Andrew exposed in the experience would toughen him up and make it more of a man. And Andrew goes, I didn't set out to prove anything to my dad, like, actually, my way is better. I'm just not an aggressive person. And when I got home, my dad said, you didn't necessarily need to change. And he goes, but you know, here's the thing I did survive in jail, and that gave me a huge confidence boost, which is great. I mean, yeah, good friend.
Speaker 3: The only thing that you know, Matt was the aggressor of was the fucking air, because that's the only thing he punched was air.
Speaker 1: That's right, that was it. You're right, he would have.
Speaker 3: If it weren't for him being inside his own crazy head, it would have been a breathe.
Speaker 2: For him in there.
Speaker 1: They showed those clips of him like looking toward the ceiling and pretending to scream. It was just like School of Drama. Just get okay. So soul a dad asked Jack Glynn about the breakdown the show, which I had totally forgotten about, like on that first day when she put her hands up and was like, I'm not going to be able to do this because I missed my kid so much, right, And we see her crying about of course she had lost a child, and she says, you know, I wasn't able to talk to my daughter Jimma at the beginning, and I had a panic attack about it. And then we see the call that she made to Jimma and her mom going is okay mom, And so it has says, so why did you Why did you stay? Because you could have left? And she says, I have guilt. I've guilt about things I've done in my life in situations I've gone through, and I have a hard time believing that I deserve anything in life. So it was like punishment.
Speaker 2: It's still like the baby's death has something to do with her.
Speaker 1: Right, it was an accident, but we don't know what the accident.
Speaker 2: No, we know what it was.
Speaker 1: Again, I think we're going to find it all on Reddit, because she did go on Doctor phil to talk about it. Oh, okay, she was not a Doctor Philip. But again I haven't looked, so I don't know. So so Colonel Iger says, we hear that a lot from female offenders. They don't feel they deserve anything good in the world. Angel hugs Jacqueline, which was very nice.
Speaker 2: It was fake.
Speaker 1: Well okay, so oh, she probably was.
Speaker 2: More interested in her ethel after the.
Speaker 1: Show stop it. So okay, let's dig into Stephanie. We see some clips of her being a total asshole like.
Speaker 3: She is, Yeah, which was the majority of the She only became Did she stop being an asshole.
Speaker 2: Whenever Swow came after her?
Speaker 1: Then she got real scared, Yes she did. And she talks about how she's just using Jacqueline and she would throw her under the bus and throw her away like yesterday's Trish. She could just be history to her, and how it's a competition and she's gonna win the competition. And she'll be happy if she finishes the sixty days in and be thrilled if Jackie goes home. Okay, this wasn't Survivor, this was I Love Him, But I love how they referenced this here. They're like, what show did you think you were on? Exactly?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is there a prize? You know? And so Jackie just loses her mind because she didn't know any of this. Yeah, she goes, yeh, what do you think America is going to think about such a nasty individual. We were all there to further our career careers and help out this system, and you were there for the wrong reason. This was not a competition show.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm hm.
Speaker 1: And Stephanie goes to her, do you think I care? And Jacqueline goes, when you're in jail, you'll get your ass beat. And if you're from the street, you get your ass beat. But you're not from the streets, and you will get your ass beat. That's what's going to happen to you. I'm done being nice to you. I took you under my wing, and after all this effort for all the people in this if you know you act like a bitch, ass conniving little girl, you deserve some street justice, and I'll find you. And then she winks at her and blows her kiss.
Speaker 2: And they blew each other kisses.
Speaker 3: It's like, these are two individuals who have probably never been in a fight in their dire life talking shit to one another.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So this is yeah, strange, it was. It was.
Speaker 3: It was weird, like I wanted to root for Jackie when she was saying all this, but then it just.
Speaker 2: Came off as weird.
Speaker 1: And it seems like it was edited. Strange like that, maybe there was more because it kind of didn't make sense. Yeah, it was Sola Dad says, Stephanie wasn't the goal for everyone to help the colonel, So why would you try to sabotage another participant? And she goes, yeah, I guess. I mean, I'm proud of my success and yeah, I'm happy she dropped out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't understand what, like, how what what filled your cup with happiness?
Speaker 2: The Jacqueline was gone?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And they and they mentioned over and over that Stephanie sabotaged Jacqueline, But how how did she sabotage?
Speaker 2: Trying to think back of what she did, I felt.
Speaker 1: Like she didn't do anything. She was trying to help her to get her coming to her room. But do we think she did that on purpose to get to make everybody mad at Jacqueline. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can think is that whenever the CEO made Stephanie go back to her own room, she didn't take up for Jaqueline. She didn't say no, no, no no. She was only doing that because I told her this was going on. She let them believe that Jacqueline just thought that.
Speaker 2: Swore was a bully. Yeah, that's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 1: So Nate goes, Yeah, you know, everybody has different reasons for doing it, but the colonel hand selected each and every one of us. So he selected you and for you to come in and try to manipulate I don't really see the purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she like.
Speaker 1: Wanted to be the best.
Speaker 3: She acts like there was going to be like a prize at the end for being the best inmate.
Speaker 2: And if that had been true, it would have gone to Nate, not Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Right, So now goes, well, you owe her an apology and the rest of us too. I came in for a reason, and you kind of turned it into a game show, and I'm shocked. You know, all that time you spent attacking her and trying to get her out could have been spent doing something productive. Okay, see this is a moment.
Speaker 3: Mass should have been quiet because he was only attacking Air the entire time. Like he did nothing that was productive for the program, now except for teach people to how to have an imaginary friend. Because she just yeah, he was. She does old Jacqueline an apology. But I don't think Stephanie owed everyone else no.
Speaker 1: Just I think she owed the colonel an apology that too. But so Stephanie goes, well, she was becoming a target and I wasn't here to like hang out with her or become anybody's friend. And Jacqueline goes, no, you were just there to be on TV. And then she says like Survivor, yeah, and she goes, yeah, and just like Survivor, I made it to the season finale. Carl, well, we should get her, put her ass and Survivor and see how she would do. She would be gone by day three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Jacqueline goes, you're a pathological liar, and I called your bluff. Your credibility is nothing and nobody should believe a word that comes out of your mouth. And I'm gonna tell you something. On the next episode, you'll see that this is true. So solo Dad says, let me say this in the nicest way possible. You come across this as a sociopath. She did it.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing, there's no nice way to put that at all.
Speaker 1: But she totally clocked.
Speaker 2: Her because she did.
Speaker 1: She did, And the colonel goes, yeah, I was thinking that too. I was thinking that too, And solo Dad says, you're trying to ask a competitor who is not competing with you in a system where you're supposed to be helping the colonel make the system better for people in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If she didn't like Jacqueline, they never.
Speaker 1: Have to talk. She never had. They never had to say like, hey, I could tell your an. She could have just treated her like another inmate and denied she was in the program.
Speaker 3: And even if they had known that the other was in a program, she still didn't have to fuck with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. It was weird behavior. So Stephanie goes, you know, I do have a hard time with my feelings and my family tells me this. I just kind of have a hard time with people we can tell. So Stilla Dad says, Matt says, you everyone in an apology, and she goes, no, I mean I think maybe only Jacqueline and Jackson goes, let's hear it, let's hear it. I was one hundred percent loyal to you. I had your back. I'm a firm believer that you should have gone gone home and I did not never do one damn thing to you. And we'll see what happens when this airs. My conscience is clear. You need to analyze yourself as a woman and grow. And Stephanie goes home, well, I was trying to talk and you interrupted me. Yeah, and you're right, Oh, you an apology and I was about to get there. I'm sorry for trying to get you out, I'm sorry for lying to you, and I'm sorry for throwing you under the bat us a few times.
Speaker 2: She could have gotten or killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just like, I mean, she reala could have okay on to Johnny and we're done with that. So that's why I kind of felt like it could just could have been longer. They could have given us more. Yeah, so Johnny explains, you know, he did this for his kid who's in jail, and to show that even if you're in a dark place, there will be light at the end of the tunnel, and you don't have to make it worse for yourself in jail and get more time. Yes, which is what could have happened to him if you beat up that guy.
Speaker 2: But which I don't think one of them wanted to fight the other.
Speaker 1: I think Johnny wanted to beat his ass, but he also didn't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I think he wanted to be his ass in his head, but physically he knew.
Speaker 1: He wasn't going to be able to beat that guy's ass. Yeah. Yeah, so's Johnnie, how do you feel about Emmanuel? And he goes, oh God, I love that guy, And she goes, now you are huh. He goes, Look, he did rub me the wrong way, and I thought he was kind of selfish. But he's young. And here's the thing I knew right when I saw him he was in the program. He's got beautiful teeth and a beautiful body. I knew he didn't come for the streets. The beautiful body part kind of.
Speaker 2: And soil.
Speaker 1: A dad goes, so is this dental work? And he goes yeah, and they go that can be a dividing line in jail, to which I should have had the picture of a rabbit ready to pull up for you.
Speaker 3: I was ready for rabbit to hop out at any moment during this reunion.
Speaker 2: I think that was the one thing that the reunion was missing.
Speaker 3: I thought that box in the middle was gonna be like him hopping out.
Speaker 2: Of it with everybody.
Speaker 1: It would have been a very nice here for the next episode to be. Like some of the other people we saw on the show were this girl, one of these white girls that was in UH that was like trying to talk to Gabrielle, Like what happened to Angel and stuff? Like the one of those white girls that was like the strippers at the party. We saw them a lot. I'd like to know what happened to them. We really want to know what happened to Desmond, what happened to Uh, to Big Swoll, what happened to Little Spoils, the guy that broke the iPad, you know all these people. What happened to Timbo?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sure, I'm sure Tbo's still there. I'm sure, Well he's in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it says, you know, the dental the dental work could be a dividing line in jail. So we see some of Emmanuel's rants in the jail and he goes, I was trying to be the voice of the people in that jail and know when he was like complaining, like I wrote a report but didn't know nothing ever happened whatever. Yeah, Colonel Andre says, yeah, but those rants that you did, that wouldn't get anything fixed then and there, like you work in a change it.
Speaker 3: But his thig about it was the thing is is that when he was doing those rants, all the CEOs were focused on him, whereas a fucking fight could have broke out at any moment because all the CEOs.
Speaker 2: Are over there because he started his different. Yeah, don't get me.
Speaker 3: Wrong, what he was upset about it was a legitimate reason because that was very unstanitary what was going on.
Speaker 2: But the way he went about it was very hmmm.
Speaker 1: It was a yeah, yeah, and again with the changing of the accent, you know, like.
Speaker 2: He cannot stick to a character.
Speaker 1: So Boucci is like, you know, I tried to be civil with the CEOs and there were the times that the CEOs just didn't care. And we you know, we see some clips that have been going I don't give a fuck about you and all this stuff. So Onto Alan and that's it. That's all we get from me. Onto Alan. Alan is a cop in a small town in Texas. We were recalled and uh yeah, he was worried being in there as a cop, he says, But my main reason to be in there is to show the human side of a police officer, like I can mingle and make friends, in form relationships with people. We rolled clips and we see his break down, how he got like when he got that new roommate, and then how I was ready to go and everything, and he says, you know, I didn't always have a good experience with the officers there, and they always called me white boy and all that stuff. And he goes and it opened my eyes a little bit, and I could see the frustrations with the law enforcement in general, you know, being on the other side of it. Now, Angela gos you know, welcome to my life.
Speaker 2: Well, so we have to remember that this is right. What year was this.
Speaker 1: Was it? I don't know, I don't know. I can look right it was after Black Lives Minter matter, And that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 3: This is on the tail end of all the Black Lives matters, the police brutality. So I think a lot of the attitude that Angelaie had, which I'm not saying that it was right, was really based off of that because it was so thick in the country during that time.
Speaker 1: But here, I mean it was filmed in twenty eighteen. Also, it was before well, let's see when, because I don't know the exact date of when. Let's say, okay, black Lives Matter movement started in twenty thirteen with the hashtag and then let's see, they're twenty fourteen. Was that, well, it was after Trayvon Martin, so okay, so we're a little bit and then twenty twenty massive global protests that really right at the movement. Okay, So I'm gonna say, is the movement at that time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I most definitely would not want to get pulled over by Alan, being from a small town in Texas at nightties not so much that he's a police officer, but I would think he was a fucking vampire, because the boy has no blood flowing through his body.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get up all No, he doesn't get.
Speaker 3: Us yet, and it didn't get any better once he was out of the program. He says, got that baby Dracula. Look about himself, I mean the points of ears. And he's always like this, like al the fo like his hunched.
Speaker 1: Over and he's said, and he's so young looking and he's like two. He looks so little. So when he says, you know, I could see the frustrations with law enforcement in general, and Angela says, welcome to my life, she goes, welcome, she goes, you know, I hate that in that prison, the men and the women are dehumanized. They're like animals in there, are like wicked people, but they're mistakes, and I hate That's the only thing that's highlighted on this show is the gang bangers in the fights.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, that's not that. He was highlighted with your pod it particularly.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you got into a fight. She started the fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was an argument, but she turned it into a physical altercation.
Speaker 1: But she says, the only thing highlighted on the show is gangbangers and fire, and I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think if you went back and listened to our first episode. We were like, oh no, we don't want to see it, Like the fights are so intense. But it's not that we got used to it. But there wasn't a gangbanger fight every episode every episode. No, there was not, and there certainly was none of that on the women's side. And by the way, she hasn't seen the season yet, she's full of shit. So Colonel Ager says, I'm going to say something provocative here, and I mean too, like, okay, so we're making excuses for that violence. He says, if a police officer jumps somebody jumps on somebody, the whole neighborhood comes out in its social commentary. But which violence is okay and which isn't. And so he's trying to say, like, so it's okay with this violence in prison, but if a police officer does, by the way, none of it's okay. No, it's so violence. And she goes, I'm speaking real, what do you mean And he goes, I'm being real too. This is black on black crimes in the jail, just like in the streets. And so she agrees, and he says, but the minute a cop is involved, we have to jump up and down and tear down the town. And she's like, oh, she just laughs at him like he's immature.
Speaker 2: She really is.
Speaker 3: She's one of those people who talks a good talk like she knows so much, she's so experienced.
Speaker 1: But really she doesn't. But he is a black man and a cop and running this prison, and so he's trying to give his experience of being in this prison system because.
Speaker 2: He has to live in a world as a black man.
Speaker 3: When he's not in uniform, yes, but then when he goes there, he's completely law enforcement.
Speaker 2: So what better person to listen.
Speaker 1: To than him? Soladad says sir, with all do there is no black on black crime. There is just crime. White people kill white people. Black people kill black people, you know, and people are more likely to be killed by the same race. So I'm gonna disagree with you, full stop and with respect. There's a difference between two people fighting and a police officer who's in charge of the community to uphold the law, fighting between a police officer and a civilian, they're two different standards. And he goes, I agree with that, we expect more from our law enforcement. But my point is I don't tolerate any level of violence. Yeah, and Angel literally goes, this, fucking guy, she's stupid.
Speaker 2: I can't, but I can. I just mention as a side note, Salivad O'Brien has.
Speaker 1: Like the perfect hare. Oh my god, she's very pretty. It's it's it's the hair.
Speaker 2: Is just beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just just a beautiful journalistic lady. So Alan, then they go, let's move on to Alan because they just drop that subject. And Alan says he's no longer a full time police officer, right, He said, I just couldn't think of arresting somebody with a diningbag of weed and putting them in a place like that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so he really did learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something he really didn't learn, Like there are people in here that I'm friends with that literally sold a dimbag of weed one time and now they're in here, you know.
Speaker 3: So he truly took something away from this experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unlike the majority of the casts. Yeah, yeah, I agreed. So Solidad says, Okay, so we're going to talk about the participants and the inmates and the lines getting blurry, and so you think they're going to talk about Antelaine Gabrielle, but she wants to talk about the drug use. So we see the parties in the women's sections and the whippets, and then we see Nate and Allen asking people in their pods like how to get drugs. We see Angel doing the smoking of the whatever they were smoking, and doing whippets, Spany doing whippets, and her saying it's okay for her to do it because she used to be a pharmacy tech, so she knows where to draw the line.
Speaker 2: Well, does she know what?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Every pharmacy tech can't look at just any pill, tell you exactly what it is, the side effects and all of that. She can't do that, Like, there's no there's no way. She doesn't know how many of the pills that are putting in there. I mean, she's not sitting there studying it, saying, let me see that pill first.
Speaker 2: This pill should be mixed with that pill and not with that.
Speaker 1: She's full shit. I agree, I agree, And Nate goes, were you not worried about getting arrested? Right? And Angel goes, you know, I've realized that the jail system, it's not a form of wanting to fix things. It's about control. And Coloneledgrick goes, what do you mean about control? And she goes, excuse me, I was talking and you don't control me on this set. And he goes, I'm tired of her. He goes, I just asked a question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm tired of her. And when I'm not tired of her, I'm sick of her. She's just doing too much.
Speaker 1: I agree, Sola. Dad goes, Nate asked if you were concerned about actually getting arrested, because he said, were you worried about getting arrested? And she goes into this jail system is about control? Yeah, and he goes, Okay, that's not the question.
Speaker 2: She wants to be part of a movement, so damn bad.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Colonel are says, so okay, So why were you saying control? And he goes, because, let me explain why I'm thinking. When I'm in there, I'm thinking of public health and public safety. And in my thirty years, I've seen what drugs do to people. I've seen a man with a twenty year old mind smoke something tainted and their brain is he says, their brain is no more good now, Yeah, he said, their brain is no good. And my whole point about the drugs is your health. I want to return you to your family the way that I got you, not with the busted up brain that's addicted to who knows what out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Stephanie, she kind of shook her head a little bit, like, Okay, I get it. So Stephanie says, in my cell, I thought they were kind of onto me, and they were definitely onto Jackie. So we did whip it Wednesdays, and I gotta tell you, I loved it. I thought it was fun, it tasted good. I loved it. And she's on it and a pharmacy tag. So I knew what I was doing. And I didn't eat every whip it. We saw you more than a few times whipping it up. Yes we did. And the colonel says, if the information that I got came at the expense of someone's health, like she did it to give me the information, I don't want the information, right. So Solidad asked Nate about his story because his story is different because he was in jail for four months, and they said, what was harder? Because you did two combat tours in our wreck Iraq? Right, and he says, well, that was tough because you wake up every day thinking today's the day I might be able, I might get blown up and die. But it had freedom, so in a sense, being locked in the jail cell was worse.
Speaker 2: Mmm, that's horrible.
Speaker 1: So we see Nate going in which we had never seen before, and we talked about his bond with Beg also known as Desmond. We see the scene of his tablet getting shattered by what I can't they call him little swollen, they call me big Swoal who's big swoo?
Speaker 2: Was big swollen the lady?
Speaker 1: Or was swollen the lady? And big swell was the guy?
Speaker 3: May ma, I think either way it was swollen and swell Junior, Let's just do it that way.
Speaker 1: Have had big swollen, little swollen, little swoo. Yeah, so but I don't know who's who. Okay. So he says, you know, we see the thing with the tablet getting shattered and stuff, and he goes, I do feel like when I was in there, I made a difference. I missed a lot of those guys. You know. I was with Desmond for one hundred and twenty days, and I felt like he had made such a change. He told me, this is the longest time he'd been in jail where he hadn't been in a fight, and yeah, I was taking notes to give to the colonel, but I was helping him. And he says, he's going to go back to school when he gets out, and I got a I got a lot of good intel on everybody. And he goes, I was actually good friends with Carl Swoll, big swollen, little swollen and tablet, and I couldn't believe he lied about breaking my tablet, and this was going to cause a huge problem. And Alan, of course, who didn't know Nate was in the program. Alan goes, yeah, the whole zone was going to fight over this, because everybody loved Nate. Yep. And then he goes, you know, I was told Nate, you're gonna have to throw the first punch over this, but then we'll all jump in. Yeah, and Matt goes and then thank god, swollen, little swollen came over to our side, So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus. Well, I think it was more pressure on Nate, like what do I do.
Speaker 1: Here, because he knew he was gonna have to throw the first punch and he didn't want to do that. So it says, Okay, Jacqueline and Matt, since you left, you might not know this, but one of our participants intentionally broke their cover and compromised the program, and the colonel had to shut it down for everybody's safety. Yeah, that goes. Andrew told me what happened, and I was more than angry, and Alan goes, yeah, I was really angry when I found out because the word would have gotten around. Yes, there would have been bloodshed. And that was the stupidest decision I've ever heard anybody make. I was close to completing a meth deal, made that house. I had believe and I just can't believe all this. So we see the clips of Angel talking about Gabrielle, and as we're they're showing her, like in the little thing on the corner, showing her the clips. She's just smiling ear to ear thinking about how I love she is with Gabrielle. Yes, and she's saying, Gabrielle and I had an emotional connection and we loved each other and we shared our darkest secrets and yo, I told her, I'm into your undercover. We see all the scenes in the making out they did not replay the the tent going downtown scene, and we were happy.
Speaker 2: I know you were exceptionally happy.
Speaker 1: I didn't need to see that again. Yeah, and Angel goes, no, I do not feel like I put the program at risk, you know, because I trust Gabrielle. And then we see the coronel telling her, well, we would like to let you know the Gabrielle's it's been twenty minutes and she's already sold everybody.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's saying like now, she got a megaphone and put the megaphone in front of a microphone and just told the whole goddamn story.
Speaker 1: And was like, if if you bring me a pack of ramen, I will tell you the story.
Speaker 2: I think she would have done it for half a pat Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she do it for two whippets and a oh oh and a session. So Alan says regarding Angel, he goes, she's from the streets, but she's naive when she goes to jail, Like what's that about. So Johnny is like, Angel and I trained together and I just love her so much, like she's a firecracker. I was rooting for her, and I get it, like you fall in love. Love is love. I get it, but in there we were your brothers, sisters, and we did it with the bond that we trusted each other. And I got to tell you, man, I was mad. I was mad because I had a plan to reach out to some of those kids in there to show them that the gangway wasn't the way. And I was on a roll, and you robbed me from completing that. Yep. And Angel goes, I'm sorry, Johnny, I'm sorry. Yeah, she's only sorry because she disappointed Johnny. She's only sorry for Johnny. Yeah, And so Angel goes, Look, I have no excuse for myself. I'm a human and I went into it. I didn't see them as inmates. I saw them as fellow humans who made human errors. I wasn't judging anybody for what they've done. It's different when you're from the hood. You see that pain, you feel that pain. You walk in someone's shoes, and the colonel says, the colonel says, Alan got to walk in their shoes. He didn't walk in their shoes. He's a cop. He's on the oppressor side. And you've got these women who are oppressed. You know, they're not over us. They're in jail for committing a crime.
Speaker 3: And then I hate this insinuation that everyone who is in jail is from the hood.
Speaker 1: That's not the case.
Speaker 3: Like, no quit, no quit creating that narrative because it's not true.
Speaker 2: Yes, a large majority may have been.
Speaker 3: From socially what do you call it, economic disadvantages?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but not everyone is from the hood. Like she's she she she's doing too much.
Speaker 1: We're doing so little. At the same time, and the colonel says, now, hold on regarding Alan, he goes, this man did two months in jail. How many cops get to do that and keep their job? And the angel goes, it's not the same as walking in their shoes and you know that. And he goes, you haven't walked in his shoes, so how can you say what he experienced.
Speaker 2: Like a CoP's job.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, it's very dangerous because every day you know that you're putting your life on the line to protect other people.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to be a cop.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: As much as much shit as she's talking about the police, if something pops off, who's the first person she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Call the police?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as we all would. So she's just been an ass and being super immature.
Speaker 1: And the colonel says, look for any law enforcement he didn't have to do this, and he got a lot closer to knowing what it's like to be on the other side than any other cop maybe in this country. And Alan goes, I could have been murdered in that jail. And she goes, oh, but you don't have to worry about anything on the outside.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh, okay, I don't have to worry about getting shot going to work every day. And she goes, I don't have to worry about getting shot filling up my gas.
Speaker 3: Tank because people get shot every day filling up their gas tanks.
Speaker 1: And Emmanuel goes, what you're talking about experiencing Alan is something that we, you know, as black people, go through every day. And Alan goes, I get it. I get it. He goes, I'm just saying. I'm just saying I understand this now more and I hate this all this what you're saying, because I'm not that kind of officer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Johnny says, listen, in this society, we think about it only being a one way street, but we got to think about both sides of the story. For color, for everything, and Johnny, I just love Johnny.
Speaker 3: I have to say, like, listening to Alan's story, this is what I believe was part of his reason for going into the program. I feel as though he did have an insensitivity towards people of color with this young I feel as though he judge people off the color of their skin. That's just the feeling that I get, just based off of a lot of things that he said, but was probably afraid to go into details.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And this is part of the reason why he did this program, I really do.
Speaker 1: But I mean that shows self awareness and trying to exactly to change, to change and be better. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gre you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So Solidad asked Angel. She's like, Okay, back to what we were trying to talk about. Okay, right, do you communicate with Gabrielle And she goes, yeah, she called me the other night, Yeah we do. She goes, I just have money. She goes, I just have so much compassion for her, and Seladad goes, Okay, but there's a gap between I have empathy for you and I love you as a human too. I want to have sex with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's a real big gap.
Speaker 1: There's a real big gap there, and Angel goes, Okay, well, let me make this clear. I love her and I have not stopped loving her. So let's not compare that to like the sexual kissing and stuff and all that's real. And you know, now, I literally have struggles trying to date other people because I think of Gabrielle. I fell in love with her soul. And even though people make mistakes and do drugs and do crazy stuff, I don't think they're undeserving the love.
Speaker 3: Now, why are y'all not together anymore? This is my first most definitely data prisoner. She was on and on and on about we're going to end up together. She's gonna come here, I'm going to go there. This is the love of my life. It's all worth it. I blew up this whole thing. It's all worth it because this is my one love of my life. And now she's like, I'm having a hard time dating other people. Well, I thought this was your girlfriend. And you know, I creeped on Gabrielle's face, I mean Instagram Gabrielle's Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so she's out. Yeah, Okay, we gotta talk about it next week. You can't talk about it, then I'll send it to you. I thought, I'll send you her pagehot did, but we'll talk about it next week, okay, Okay. So then she says, yeah, you know, I lied, man, I lied and manipulated. No wait, she says, no, wait, she lied, man. She manipulated me and deceived me. Did which is interesting because she before she she acted like when Gabrielle told that that wasn't manipulating and deceive me. But now she's seeing it a little clearer. She goes, yeah, she lies, she manipulated me, she deceived me. But yeah, you know, I could see, like with Stephanie, that's how it goes, because you don't have to be an inmate to lie and to see even manipulate people. No shade to you, Stephanie.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's just that's a little bit of shade.
Speaker 1: I mean, she just got called a sociopath, so can't get much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like a little bit of palm tree shade right there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie goes, I did not trust Gabby one bit, not one bet. And I told her I think she was like, this is a girl is a lifetime prisoner. Yeah, you don't think she's working this system. And she did.
Speaker 2: And I think every time she calls Angelai it's sue as.
Speaker 1: For money, probably, And still the dad says, now, how do you have sex with six other people in the room. The officers don't care. Everybody goes, oh no, no, no, they just build a tenth officers don't care, and Jacqueline goes, nobody cares. They build their tent. They say, bring your mat, spend the night. It happened in our room. All the time. They'd lay on the floors and do it. They didn't care, and the officers would give them their time. But at roll call they had to send him back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can miss me with that. I don't I don't want that. I don't want that life.
Speaker 1: So Sephanie goes, everybody has a girlfriend and the women's pod everybody everybody did you, I'd like to know Sephanie's experience. She didn't like she did too, And then talking ahead, the guys are like, no, it is not the same in the men's any kind of homosexual homosexuality or a hint at it is not accepted. Everything that's very homophobic. So interesting from our love after lock up people, we have seen people that have been in and out of jail that are gay or gay for stay than the men are, And I wonder if that is more that happens in prison. And since this is Jay the.
Speaker 3: Prison, prison, everything just changes. Like people actually say, you don't want to be in jail. If you have to, prison is a better place to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are.
Speaker 2: Prison.
Speaker 3: Jail just fucking sucks. So I think everything just totally changes.
Speaker 2: Once you go to prison.
Speaker 1: Because remember Michael and the cute guy that was like for Minnesota, Joey Joey, because we always saw Joe's Sam should be Michael and michaels Zam should be Joey. Joey was on the outside. Michael was that got on the inside and he was almost like he thrived because he's almost like an escort on the outside and on.
Speaker 3: The inside he was like the king pin of dick in there like he loved it.
Speaker 1: He was like, I get my bed, I watched my TV, I have my routine. Yeah, yeah, that he could get all the dick he could get. And even if guys are gay, they're like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I'm here, I ain't got nothing else to do.
Speaker 1: The whole hole. So, so Dad, I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I mean, I love it. I just can't believe you said it. I'm getting worse. So sola Dad asked Colonel Adjur, are you surprised about all this like sex stuff, and he goes, no, I'm not surprised about it, but I do worry about the complacency of my staff, he says. In prison, men use relationships for power and women use relationships to make family. Right. Yeah, So solo Dad says to Angelae, Okay, so you felt bad about deceiving Gabrielle, and she goes, I felt bad about deceiving everybody man, and Soladad goes, well, you could have given the signal and left and that would have stopped deceiving everybody. You could have left, She says, I could have, but I didn't. And you see Boochie looking at her like she's crazy. He's just like girl.
Speaker 3: Because she's acting like a thirteen year old who just doesn't get anything at like nothing. Yeah, she won't take accountability for anything that she's done, period, and yet she has off with everyone else because they live in reality.
Speaker 1: And she goes, I'm not gonna act like I'm a perfect person with a perfect life, perfect life, And Matt goes, but here's the thing. You do something really bad, and your excuses, your excuses. You're a human, And Solo Dad says, do you have regrets? And she goes, no, and I should, but I don't, and Johnny goes, listen, Emmanuel's out here has babies, and these babies are waiting for him to get home, and you put him at risk of daddy not coming home. It's okay to say you're sorry and have regret like it's okay yeah, And Solo Dad says, I just don't understand how you say you don't have any regret. You have a group of people here that you let down and not accidentally. Yeah, And Matt goes, here's the thing. She's got street pride, and that's good, but if you want to apologize to us, it has to come with regret, and apology. With no regret, it's gonna ring hollow to us. And everybody nods, and Emanuel goes, it's okay to say you have regret like there's nothing wrong with saying it, and you can grow from it, and she goes, okay, guys, I have regrets.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't since there she had been peer pressured into apologizing.
Speaker 1: I think they're mean. You know how awful you're gonna look on TV is with run.
Speaker 2: So she's looking pretty damn bad right now.
Speaker 1: And Soladad goes, Okay, so you were pushed into saying that, and she goes, and sola Dad goes. You're an interesting conundrum to me. You're a very street wise young lady, but at the same time you're ridiculously naive she is, and she goes, Okay. Look, I do want to genuinely apologize. I was naive to fall in love growing up. Growing up, my brother and I lacked any love. So if I'm being one hundred, when I get love, I really hold on to it, even though I don't know if it's clearly what this should look like. I know it's not justified, and so I get that, like she and her brother grew up with no love in their family, have parents that were awful to them, and so when she gets somebody that loves her, she just clings onto it desperately.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't even think that it's love. It's attention. M Okay, yeah, I think it's any kind.
Speaker 3: Of attention, like, Okay, this person gave me attention today, they're paying attention to me tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And she had quite said with love somehow.
Speaker 1: And remember how when she first went in, she's just sort of didn't know how attractive she would be to all these women. And she was so like, oh my gosh, I didn't ex grabody's gonna think I was so cute, you know, as she loved that shit, and she loved it, and it would be, you know, in a fucked up way, like an ego boost to go in there, and like everybody wants to be your girlfriend, right, you know.
Speaker 2: And then here's this hot girl that comes well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah in the prison scheme's a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this person is paying attention to me too. Oh okay, this is what I've been looking for my whole entire life, all right here in this prison cell. And she just blew everything up because of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she goes, uh, I know, I know I'm immature, and i know I'm impulsive, and I've been trying to get some counseling. So that's that's good.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: And Jacqueline goes, look, everybody's falling for the wrong person at the wrong time, like we get that. But you know, I'm grateful I was gone when it happened, because if they found out it was you, they would have instantly thought it was me, and I couldn't defend myself against that. So I'm not mad at you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And there they were already coming after Jacqueline, so this would not have been good for her at all.
Speaker 2: She would have been in immediate danger.
Speaker 1: Yes, they would have jumped to her before the guards could have gotten there and everything. So Matt goes, Huh, I got in trouble for peeing in a cup, he says, because they say, is there any parting words? And Matt says, I'd like to set the recorstrate about the pee and in the cup. Matt does not know how much worse he made this for himself.
Speaker 2: He didn't, No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He goes, I want to set the record straight. So I'm an old guy. If they give you the pants, the pants are oversized, and you know, you try to pull your pants down to go, and you know, apparently I've got a big prostrate, and you know, as an old guy, you get two streams. One goes in the toilet, one goes down your pants, and so i'de and I'd pee my pants. So what I figured out what the solution was if I just basically stick my dick in a cup, so the two streams go in the cup. I thought going in the cup was better, and Azure goes, you're right, man, this was TMI t M I.
Speaker 2: So not only was.
Speaker 3: He talking around looking like a grease ball, he was walking around smelling like pissed too.
Speaker 1: He goes, I'm mortified by this. I'm mortified with this. I just want to I don't just like to pee in the cup now. So I understood his story. If he has a pee prostate problem, any peas and some goes down his leg, and he doesn't want to have to like fully take his pants down every time he peas, he can't just like whip it out like a guy can do. I understand all of this, but there's got to be another solution. Ball up some toilet paper under your winger. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. We could have just never known about it. We could have thought about this again. Yeah, no, there was no need to know.
Speaker 1: They didn't even ask him about it. He brings it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's an attention whore. He needed the attention to be back on him before they ended the show. You're right, and that's how they ended the show.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a little bit more, so Boochie says, because there are like any last words you want to say, and Emmanuel goes, I was really passionate about helping those in gangs, and I feel that I came out of this with a lot of positivity, a lot of achievements and success. I was like, I don't know who you think you helped in there, because we didn't see not a soul, not like Andrew. Andrew could be like I really helped a guy learn how to read like that was something. Yeah. Yeah, So Angela says, this experience forced me to grow up. And since I've been out, I've been very involved in my community, and I've been working at a shelter for battered women and also working at a shelter for women and men previously incarcerated. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: I just as long as you don't fall in love with one of the women in the shelter.
Speaker 1: Oh but for sure, she's probably already married to somebody. You know, you know it, So Sola Dad says, I just want to know, you know, from all of you, was it worth it? And they all say yes. And the colonel says, doing this program is the only way to get the system's attention. On my side. My staff works under very stressful conditions, and I'm going to use this to augment their training. We see that see of him working talking to the officers on the show at the end where he tells them it was sixty days in and we found this crack in a crack right and he says Solidad says, was the staff upset? And he goes, no, they've been surprisingly positive about the whole thing. He says. The first thing we have to do is to address the contract band issue. He literally says, they found somebody smuggling a gun in a cavity. I just what cavity he been. I don't want to know what cavity and what size of gun.
Speaker 3: I hope like the world's smallest keychain size gun.
Speaker 1: It has to be.
Speaker 2: It has to be.
Speaker 1: It has to be. And he says, and you know, the staff, because they see so much, they are desensitized to the inmates. And I think that's definitely true.
Speaker 2: I can't understand that. Yeah, And he.
Speaker 1: Says, well, we need to help them get resensitized to them, you know. He thanks Colonel Etre, thanks everybody for their participation, and Matt goes a question. So Matt does get back. At the end, he goes, we're asked to do it again? Would you do it again? Emmanuel, Stephanie, Johnny, Jacqueline, and Andrew. I'll say yes, but not Nate. He's like, I did this twice?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding? No? No, no, thank You're gonna have to pay me a whole lot more.
Speaker 1: And that's where we ended. And the next week what we get is six months later.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a preview for that.
Speaker 1: H Like I said, I had to watch it. So I did, because normally would I do on the weekend, as I watch one of my shows, I have to take notes on for Sunday, But then I catch up on my dateline episodes. We haven't had any new date lines. Oh because of the holidays. I blame Keith Morrison.
Speaker 2: Oh oh boy, talk Keith.
Speaker 1: So we got one more episode, guys, we got one more episode. And it's the six months later, and we will go through that, probably a little faster than this because I knowing now I've watched it now, it's not just tons to talk about. But what we are going to do is be up on everything in any Instagram or anything you find, Kisha, send me so I can put that in my slide show.
Speaker 2: We'll do, and we'll do most definitely.
Speaker 1: Everybody, thank you very much for being here, and thank you for loving this show with us. And even if you've not been loving this show, thank you for sticking with us during Buckshop Monday, loved your and lock Up and got not next week but the week after the show comes out on the sixteenth, and our show will be here on Monday the nineteenth. Love during lock Up season whatever, four hundred and twelve, episode six hundred and eighty two, however, they're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know what It's like. Rabbit does the cataloging of the show.
Speaker 1: We see you know, Keisha, I feel like I feel like I've Abit. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Long live Rabbit. I think rabbits do live a long time.
Speaker 1: I should have should have brought him up when we were talking about the teeth, but you know, I had him pretty quick though, I had him pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rabbit, you have Rabbit We.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, thank you very much. Make sure you're following us on social media. You can get the story of uh Keisha's step granddad being a lot like Mary Cosby step granddad, some real story. So following us over there Pink Shade Pod and the Leaver a lounge with Keisha and we will see you on Wednesday for Welcome to black Belt. Okay Mike