Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen. On this Tuesday, we are going to have the video premiere of We're Not Going Back. Also the normalization of war and why is no one talking about the biggest issue on most our minds. We'll talk about it uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Curel Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, it is the Crell Cast, and I am Correl, so very glad you are joining me. Make sure nothing's going on in the background there. You know how I have these problems with music just flying in. Although we are going to have some music today. We're going to have the video premiere for those of you that have not seen it, We're Not Going Back. I did the video over the weekend. I think the video is great. The song streams tomorrow Wednesday, and I was feeling rather alone in it, you know. Today. Hey, there's a lot of world issues to talk about today, but I got to tell you what was on my mind for a thing this morning. Impossible tasks and how sometimes you have an impossible task ahead of you and you don't know how you're going to accomplishment or accomplish it. You just know you've got to do it now. I think in every one of our lives we have situations like that where we enter a situation and we know we've got everything going for us, but at the same time we know that the task at hand is nearly impossible. Now, a lot of good things has happened for We're not going back. Gavin Newsom's people did contact me and tell me they sent it over to Camelist campaign. A friend of mine knows Congressman Robert Garcia and they sent it to him. I have a friend, Mark Keene, who is working in some areas of promotion. However, I don't have a budget, and I'm not asking for money. I'm just saying I don't have a budget to promote the song. And nowadays that's how it works. You pay people to get it out there, to put it on. And this song is too good for people to not hear. So I am going to ask you, my faithful viewers and listeners, to repost the song. Go to my YouTube channel which is live right now, YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrell, copy the link to the video where it says share, and go out to your social media and post the video. Because we've got to get it around. If you watch the video like it, hit the like button comment underneath. We've got to try to make some noise for this song. This song is too good. It's probably one of the best songs I've ever worked on as a writer. It's my first song is a writer to ever be commercially released. So this is a big deal for me, and I don't want it, you know. I'm just like, Oh, Chuck, it's going to be an one of your great projects that just gets lost, like your show. Why doesn't your show have one hundred thousand? You know? So, I think we all have these things in our life that we think should be working, but then for some reason, you know, they don't, and that leads us to disappointment, and it in many people it makes them not do anything ever again. It's like why bother? I'm not the why bother. I'm the keep going until you can get it right. So we're gonna play the video after the break. I think you're gonna like the video, and if you do, I would ask that you go out to my YouTube channel repost it. Like it and don't just repost it once. You got to help me. You got to be my squad. You've got to be my brigade on this. You've got to rally, even if it's just twenty of you, or thirty of you or fifty of you, you've got to go out and just repost, repost and send it places and you know, do whatever you can, because we've got to get this message and this song out there. So this morning I was watching BBC, and of course the horrible news is six Israeli hostages dead in a tunnel under Tel Aviv, a shot by Hamas right before they were rescued. However, the people are now rightfully so blaming Benjamin Netanyahu. And you know, a friend, an acquaintance of mine, said to me, you know what I don't like about the Democrats And I said, oh what? And he said, I don't like that they've normalized war. And I said, well, the Republicans are hawks. He said, yes they are. But Democrats act like war is okay. You know, under democrats, Afghanistan raged and they acted like that was okay. They act like what's going on in Ukraine and Russia is okay. And they act like what's going on in Israel is okay. And while they speak out against it or they you know, they try to say, oh, we're not for war, the fact is they are. And I thought about that. It stuck with me his statement about the normalization of war, and I realized this person, this critic, was right. Both the Democrats and Republicans are far too soft on war. For instance, Biden said today that he's going in to meet with his advisors because he doesn't think that YAHOO is doing enough to end the conflict and that these six dead you know, hostages are enough. Well, I maintained this was enough, you know, fifteen months ago. I however long it's been raging. The same with Ukraine. There was a terrible attack in Ukraine. Today. I saw the former Prime Minister on BBC talking about Ukraine actually has to get permission from France and permission from the United States as to how to use the weapons that they've been given, because if Ukraine uses American supplied missiles and attack places inside of Russia, Russia could deem that it's an American attack. So they go into wars and they act like wars are supposed to have rules and boundaries, and that there's proper war etiquette and not war etiquette. And that's ridiculous. War is brutal, It is the worst part of the human condition, and it should never be normalized. But you and I go through every day of our lives with a war raging, and we act like it's no big deal. It's costing us money, it's costing us lives, and yet we act like it's no big deal that Ukraine and Russia have been fighting for almost two years, that it's no big deal that in Israel they've been fighting since October and Israel has committed a genocide against the Palestinian people. We act like it could just go on open ended, and it can end whenever all the parties agree for it to end. That's the democratic problem. If Republicans are pro war, Democrats should be so against war that Kamala Harris is saying that on day one she will stop all funding and weapons to Israel until they stop the war. Kamala Harris should make it very clear that she's not going to get into a bigger war in that region just because Israel wants her to. But no one does. And you and I you know, today, just in one bit of news, I heard about the six dead hostages, forty seven dead in Ukraine, and then I heard about twelve people dying in the English Channel trying to cross it to get into Britain, immigrants, And I thought to myself, these maga Americans that are anti immigrant, can you imagine? I want you all to put in your mind the mindset of someone who just has their entire life in a backpack, maybe a baby or small children, and they pay whatever meager funds they have to get into this unsafe boat to cross a very inhospitable area of the North Atlantic to try to get to asylum or a better life. What drives them to that boat. It's not greed for social service money, It's not trying to take advantage of some system somewhere. It's desperation. It's the ultimate act of desperation because they know they could die. And the Italian leaders don't even want NGOs, non government organizations to go and help the people out in the channels. They pretty much want them to die as a message to others not to come. And all of this, the war in Ukraine, the war in Israel, immigrants dying in the Channel, immigrants dying to get across our bord, all of that has become so normal to both Democrats and Republicans, that it's become normal to you and to me, and we just go about our lives like there's nothing we can do about it. I'm not going to worry about it. Bombs aren't falling on me, so who cares. You know, both parties are failing us when it comes to war. I would love a party that is anti war period, Like I am not going to pay for any foreign wars at all. If you're going to go to war, fight on your own. Because if it's important for us to pay for a war, then that war should be important enough for us to fight. If Zelenski's battle with Russia is so important and so crucial to the region, then we should join, and NATO should join, not just as money suppliers or weapons suppliers, but join in a full scare war against Russia. If it's that important. If it's not that important, then we shouldn't do it at all. Either it's important enough to commit fully one thousand percent or it's not. But just sending money, sending weapons, that's not really that's condoning war, that's facilitating war. And this critic of the Democratic Party was right. We may not want war but we facilitate a whole lot of it. Yes, even democrats facilitate a whole lot of war. It's good for the business, it's good for the economy. It's good for weapon sales, it's good for international arms dealers. The only people that suffer are the ones that get blown up. And then we act like it's such a tragedy. Oh, the killing of these six hostages is such a tragedy. No, the killing of twenty thirty forty thousand Gossins has already been a tragedy. Six people dying, and the world is suddenly oh ohoh, But twenty thousand people dead, including half children, and the world doesn't wringing its hands and screaming it. That's just wrong. The six dead hostages are no more or no less important than every one of the twenty thousand Gosins that died. You cannot prioritize human life that way, and yet we do. You know, twenty thousand dead Palestinians. It's fine. Six dead israelis clutch the pearl, stop all newscasts. It's wrong. We normalize everything that we shouldn't. It's like I read this morning about mainstream media normalizing Donald Trump's bad behavior and how they have failed miserably at actually making him look like a weird, odd person because of all of his ridiculous behavior. They have just normalized it, like it's normal to do the things that he does. It's not normal to do the things that he does. It's not normal to follow him. It is not normal for politicians in Washington, DC to listen to this man. None of that is normal, and yet they treat it as normal. Oh, Trump does this, Trump does that, that's normal. We normalize and we promote the wrong things. Yesterday I saw thousands of posts from progressives liberals about Laura Trump and this new song that she came out with. It's horrible. Goats could have made a better recording, and so many liberals we're posting about how horrible it is. But I can't get those same liberals to post about how great my song is. They'd rather post and criticize a song by Laura Trump than promote a song by me and thea Austen And that's who we've become. We've normalized tearing people down, We've normalized bad behavior, we've normalized war, and now Los Angeles and the West Coast and California. California's gonna have one hundred and nineteen degree temperatures over the next four days. Las Vegas is under yet another extreme heat warning as it is officially the hottest summer on record for Las Vegas, where the average temperature was one hundred and seven and the average cool temperature was eighty three degrees. I want out, but where to go? California is about to have one hundred and twenty degrees today or tomorrow, And are the politicians talking about this at all? No, No one's talking about this oppressive heat that we have had to have all summer long, and how it's only going to get worse if we don't change our actions immediately. And Democrats won't have that conversation because they don't want the backlash from people saying, well, I'm not going to drive electric cars and I'm not going to take public transportation, and I'm not going to turn into a plant based diet, and I all that. They're afraid of the backlash of what would happen if they actually take steps to stop climate change, real steps, not the lip service and little little things that they've been doing. Twenty thirty, twenty fifty twenty twenty five should be the deadline for everything. No more fossil fuel. Next year we are I don't know about you, but I don't want to grow old in this weather. I really don't. I'd like to be able to move to some other planet, which we can't, but the Earth is not going to be a place for the next twenty thirty years that I want to be. All right. When we come back, We're going to premiere the video of We're Not Going Back. I'm pretty proud of it. It's just a lyric video, but I'm very proud of the message of what it said. And if you like it, I'd love for you to promote it and to help me out with it. So we'll have that right after this brief moment. Also, Thursday and Friday, I may or may not be here. I've got a lot of appointments on those days to figure out about all these lumps, So we'll see. We'll see what happens, but hopefully you're out here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patron could patreons your support me the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the Crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com Forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com, Forward Slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash, Really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. But America, we are not going back.
Speaker 2: We're not going that. We're not getting it. We are going up that because if I will it, well, we're not going that. We're not getting love. Your joy so bad. So we are a fight. Went you see the world so different, the very weird world view you don't want a real progress for anyone, but you. You say we must go bad re christing to the past. We say we must move forward to make thy union less. We're not going that we're not getting. We are thought inside because where we tywooing, we we're not going that. We're not getting Are you jury so bright? So we fight and went the past that you remember from there it wasn't free. The past that you remember was not to deal with hate. So we are looking for the future. Is the key just one another another.
Speaker 1: We're not going that, we're not getting it.
Speaker 2: We are thought upside because where we two it were, we're not going that we're not getting. Are you jury so bright? So we fight and went, So take away your pay, you your last contempt, the hey just smig your ole dad business and let us scrap coffee the future Cabby brad if we sing as one love a kid, you that it's a song with me, So so take away your killos, take it away your last contempt and hey, you just smile your own day business staying in your name, and let us crap up fake. We're not going back. We're not kidding. Were fight pass if I willing, we will We're not going back where.
Speaker 1: We're not kidding?
Speaker 2: I so bat.
Speaker 1: W we are where we.
Speaker 2: Were going? There? Where ahead? Right? We are not going there?
Speaker 1: All right, there we go, We're not going back. That video. Wow, if I could tell you all what I had to go through for that video. Uh, one of the people in in my camp, Uh, well, I just have to say this out loud. I got nothing but positive response to that video, except from one key person involved in the project, who said, well, I love it, but there's four pride flags and do you think that that changes the agenda? And I don't mean this to be personal, and please don't take it personally. So they told a gay guy who wrote a song basically I wrote it from a gay point of view about we're not going back to the no gay marriage and anti translass. And they told this gay guy that also then did the video that he made it too gay. When I pointed out there was eleven things about abortion, there were five things about climate change there, and so that it fell right in line, they didn't like that. And I agonized over what to do about that. Part of me just said, screw it, leave the four Pride flags. I actually went in and took out three of the Pride flags, but I did put in gay couples, so there's still gay imagery, but without the waving of the Pride flag. And this person claims to not be a homophobe, but it's the same person that wouldn't introduce me to a person they were dating several years back because the person was Muslim and they didn't know how they would take my gayness. And I thought that's kind of homophobic, but you know, it was their their partner, which they have since broken up with. And just the politics of everything, like how many scenes do you do you have any? Do you have any Arabs? Do you have any Muslim people in it? Do you have any of this? Do you have any of that? In my thought, this is not Kamala's video. This is my video for the song that I wrote. I'm you know, I don't expect Kamala to take that video and show it at her rallies. I'd like her to use the song, but we'll see. I hope you like the video. If you do, please go share it, you know, go to YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrell, go to the video, hit the share button, hit the like button. Let's try to get it out there Tomorrow Wednesday, these songs actually start streaming on Spotify and on Apple Music and yeah, and there it is. I hope you like it. There's a chat room right now live. I'm trying to reach for it at YouTube like there is every day YouTube dot com for slash. Really carell let's see what they're sitting in the chat room. Let's see blah blah blah blah blah blah. Oh Joe Blow is in there, by the way, he's a trumper. Ignore his comments. The earth has been records have been around for two hundred years. The earth hasn't been has been roughly eleven billion years. He's trying to say that when we say the hottest temperature on record, that it doesn't mean that it really is the hottest summer that's ever happened, because we've only kept records for two hundred years. You know what, I don't freaking care about your logic, Joe Blow. I don't. The fact is that since humans have started keeping records, we are now in the hottest period. I don't care what happened eleven thousand years ago. I don't care what happened one hundred thousand years ago. I care about what's happening to humans right now and right now. Climate change is fucking killing us. So stop with your goddamn oh well this, you know, we don't know that it could have happened twelve thousand years ago, or it could have happened a billion years ago. I don't fucking care. I care about what's happening right now to humans and right now on this planet. At this time, we are having the hottest period on record ever in human history since we've been keeping records, and we've been keeping records for more than two hundred years, by the way, I mean we're twenty and twenty four years into AD. You don't think they kept track of the temperature back in the year five, or the year ten or the year thirty, So just stop. Well, no, they didn't have a thermometer. They didn't have that. No they didn't. But they kept track of the temperature other ways. They knew when it was hot, and they knew when it was cold. They didn't know how hot or how cold. They just knew if the summer was hotter than the summer before, if the winter was cooler. They still knew. They could still write down. Gee, this summer is hotter than it's been for a long time. But more importantly, that's what climate deniers do. Oh well, yeah, it's the hottest on record of the Earth goes through these cycles. How do you fucking know? Were you there? Oh wait, you're relying on scientists to tell you what happened one hundred thousand years ago, but then you totally disregard what scientists have to say about today. So decide either you trust science or you don't. Don't trust science to prove your point, and then deny it when you don't like what science is telling you. Oh, these people, we're not going back, you know what. We're not going back, Joe Blow, We're not going back. We're not going back. We're not allowing you people a voice anymore. You've had your voice, and we've had your voice up to here. We can't take the sounds of your voices anymore. We've had enough. Donald Trump is nails across a chalkboard. Jd Vance is nails. Marjorie Taylor Green and your own parties are turning against your own candidates because they've had enough. Because middle of the ro Republicans, independent, undecided voters, They're tired of a guy who stomps on a grave and does a thumbs up. They're tired of it. They're tired of the climate debate. When they step outside and they see that the climate has in fact changed, they're tired of it. We are now weary. We are not going back. We are not going back to a time where we sat there and denied what was really happening to us. This is happening to us. We have to deal with it. We're not going back. We're not going back in a closet. Women are not going to go back to coat hangers. We're not going back. And you can either move forward with us or you can stay in your little past. But either way, we're going forward with or without you. And so you decide, all of you morons out there that support Donald Trump or MAGA or the Republican Party, all of you idiots that are climate deniers, you can be that way, but you're no longer going to get a voice or a seat at the table. Musical chairs has ended, and you don't have a seat. Go march to your Laura Trump song somewhere over here. We're not going back. That's our song. That's our message. We're gonna move forward withther without your permission, withther without your help, because we're tired of it. We're tired of no preparations for a climate that is actually changing faster than anybody thought. We're tired of it, just like we're tired of high grocery prices and corporate greed. Today I saw a broken down cybertruck, and I said, I bet Elon Musk laughs at every cyber truck owner. I bet he said, let me design the ugliest thing on the planet that breaks down all the time and sell it for a huge amount of money and watch the suckers buy it. I bet he laughs every time. Meanwhile, Rivian's out there making fat of this products for the same price that don't break down and look gorgeous and don't empower a maniacal billionaire who's a racist asshole. We're not going back, We're not giving in, and we are going to fight because when we fight together, we win. And you do see the world so different, a very worldwarped worldview. I wrote the lyrics for a reason. You don't want any progress for anyone, but you you say we must go back regression to the past. Well, we say, we must move forward to make this union last. So take away your chaos, your lies, contempt and hate. You know, just mind your own damn business and let us craft our fate. We're not going back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It could be a poem. I could do that song as a poetry reading. Oh Lord, all right, well we've got I've got quite the rest of the week ahead of me. Like I said, Thursday and Friday, I may or may not be here, or it'll be later in the day. I know it won't be at ten o'clock. I have an ultrasound Thursday morning at ten, and then Friday morning a follow up for the ultrasound at ten, So that's the only time I could get Saturday, I went to the urgent care. I felt like I had a UTI. Can I get those? And they insisted on cting my groin. They insisted, They're like, oh, an ultrasound's not going to do for that. It might be a hernia we need to see. I said, look, my surgeon's already ordered an ultrasound. They said, well, we really recommend to CT. And I'm like, God, So I did a CT and I don't want any more cts. I don't want any radiation from cts. America over uses cts in my lifetime. I've probably had twenty or twenty five of them in sixty years because of my back ten fifteen years ago. They didn't use MRIs, they used cts. I'm sick of it. I don't want any more radiation. I'm probably gonna get a tumor one day because of all these damn cts. Ember's in the other room, but she's probably going to get a tumor and all these fricking cts. I'm sick of it, you know. But they insisted, and they found a hernia, so they say, an umbilical hernia filled with fat in my groin. How fun is that? And they don't do anything about those great, Oh well, I am carell You'll be who you want to be, so and don't hurt you, buddy. Sorry about the rant. I'm just you know, I've reached my limit. I don't want to go back. I'm ready to go forward. I'm ready for progress, progress of the human mind that Tomas Jefferson said in his famous quote, I am ready to not wear the coat that hit us as a boy. I'm a man yet. Time for a new wardrobe. We Ain't going back, like and shit castee from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the
Speaker 2: Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service.