Speaker 1: Welcome to the start tak You're about to get your name's.
Speaker 2: Glazed by the great Chris ray Good, Derek black Ben, and Tom.
Speaker 1: Sweet Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some lazy glory.
Speaker 4: Louis Armstrong, Is that you?
Speaker 1: Is that you?
Speaker 4: Is you survived the nuclear blast?
Speaker 1: It is so enfeeble.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the start Tag podcast, The only show podcast, the only show where Louis Armshew can survive a nuclear blast. Chris Reagan, it is him, Tom Sweeney, it is him. Derek Blackman, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Skate is Louis.
Speaker 4: He looks remarkably okay uh in his face, but he's wildly thin, like he's he looks like a he looks like damn near a wire frame version of himself, almost like you know how they made those They would make those like those wire twine kind of yes, yeah, toys for for kids in the fucking depression or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's probably still imagine the world country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: We're almost back to developing, developing. We're getting there. We're the very bottomble first world going to get the developing country again. It's gonna be late.
Speaker 4: First World going on third to thirty where it's almost over.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till.
Speaker 5: This sick movie starring Lindsay Lohan and the other who.
Speaker 1: That was Freaky Friday?
Speaker 4: It gets to Lindsay Lohan and then the United States?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the other one? The thirteen going on thirty? Which who's that? That was? Like? Mark wasn't Mark? No, thirty was? What's her name? Uh? Was thirteen going on thirty? Not Lindsay Lohan? I kind of no, that's Freaky Friday Fridays? Is it not? Is it not? Also thirteen going on thirty? I thought she was in both. No, Jennifer Gardner, Jennifer Gardner. Is that her name? Jennifer Garner Gardner Gardener? I said, Gardner's Gardner. She was at thirteen one thirty. She just became an adult all of a sudden. I don't remember that movie at all. I remember the name she knows too many times.
Speaker 4: The only thing I know about that movie isn't even something that I know because I just saw it on Twitter and I just assumed that it was true. But apparently, like thirteen minutes into that movie, the thing happens and like they switch or whatever they become old or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, it's interesting it happens at the thirteen minute mark, and thirteen going on thirty.
Speaker 1: It's kind of oh, oh, I guess they edited like that. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if that's true. I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 1: That DOESNA sound like some bullshit? Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can feel like the Freaky Friday thing happens mega early, does it?
Speaker 1: I think it happens and that too.
Speaker 4: Don't don't talk about acts as that's how it works, I know, but like it's just it's for.
Speaker 1: A film person and how it works.
Speaker 4: Not always, but yes, but there are acts movies. I just think it's I just think act wanted act too. Actore Like talking about a movie and acts is so sophisticated, And to apply that to like thirty, like uh, freaking Friday, it was like a waste, but it's true it this way.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to talk to most people that talk like that, Like I don't consider people. What's the end? They're humans?
Speaker 4: Like imagine being like, yeah, I really like the first act of Shallow, how like that would mean it that's an insane sense.
Speaker 1: It called shallow. Is that hallow? Like that's not you don't name something fucking shallow? How shallow? Shallow or hallow? You know, shall hollow insane? Yeah, like hollow, mean like hollow or hollow. But it's hallo. What is the point you're making. I'm just saying something you're.
Speaker 4: That was to even understand what we're gonna start. Name pod you guys, we're going to patren com start. Remember a dollar. A dollar gets you early access, no ads, all that beautiful stuff.
Speaker 1: Five dollars gets you a question round the show.
Speaker 4: Twenty five dollars gets your name right at the end of the show, which is usually a cluster fuck that usually extends the episode up until to egregious lengths. Yeah, but uh, this is the bed we made and this is.
Speaker 1: Where we're at. Yeah we must lie in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah we must. Yeah, we must lie in our bed. Granda thought of six trailers out finally trailer too, trailer two, and it got and it got to release, Yeah and.
Speaker 5: It got, but it got delayed before the trailer.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: So Rockstar put out a a fucking uh a statement last week?
Speaker 1: Oh did they I think you're right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, last week they're like, oh, but so I was talking to Jojo. Same thing happened to both of us. We saw May twenty six before we saw the year, so we're like, holy shit, this hit and I was like, this is coming out that same fucking month.
Speaker 1: And then you look again, Yeah, yeah, you're like oh. I was like, this is not possible because I was looking at them and I said, this is no, they're not They're not. Like how many people did that? How many people are like holy shit, Like what a bomb? Just want we just wanted it so bad.
Speaker 4: That's why they had the I think that's why they announced like, hey, we're gonna be delaying it before the trailer because so it's been like that would have been insane.
Speaker 1: It would have Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just feel it's the only game. It's one of the only games that anything could get. It's like Oblivion remastered, where like, dude, if they shadow dropped Granda thought of six, dude, that would have been that would be like a black Black Friday from like two thousand and one would be happening. Yeah, Like people would be trampling people just to get, like, dude, onto the.
Speaker 1: Do you remember if someone died in our town. Remember, and I assume that's true. Like in twenty eleven, someone died in our town. Good? Why what happened at the Walmart? Yes, someone got flattened. Oh. I think that was the year that we went no. But I didn't go with you. We went no. We hung out Black Friday on twenty thirteen. Right right, right, right, right right, twenty eleven. This is the one. I was like, I'm gonna go back. It's like, don't cakes. I have a bad feeling. I think I was working. Someone died. I think it was working put a hit on somebody. It's like hykakes, and you probably shouldn't go. Don't come. I mentioned your name, but like you shouldn't go anywhere. I feel bad about what I did.
Speaker 4: Kings's ground was like, don't go to them all tomorrow, dude, I like, you don't go to the mall tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Even trampled that. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It is next level, like cause it's it's just collective disregard, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like a few somebody like who cares Like it's weird.
Speaker 4: The idea of like like a massive people just collaboratively stepping on you. To Dad, this isous politics.
Speaker 1: There's a few people to like just kind of stop it. That's why it's like it's like a it means you're being disregarded as you die, you know, and it's like they don't care about me.
Speaker 5: Are like animalistic like or animal instincts just come out and and so people, oh, Black Friday, I gotta me, me me, you know, like the greedy nature of us. And then the people die and then probably go home. They go home, they see it on the news and they're like, well, this sucks, Like that's that is the biggest reaction to get out of it.
Speaker 4: Well, thing for Black Friday, it's like the people who participated that in the first place are already so unsympathetic to your average person, like the idea that you would even be there, like if it and it's different if it's like a worker or whatever, right, but if it's like a customer that gets like, oh you got trample trying to get a TV, it's a little bit like the Spelunker. So it's not to the same degree, but it's in that territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah's crazy. You work. We've all worked at the jobs during that period of time. So I worked on Christmas Day and when I worked at Starbucks and they'd sort of be full of people on Christmas Day and like where trying to get ready to leave, We're trying to get a night done, and people are still in there ordering shit, coming through the drive to complain that we don't have stuff. And I'm like, oh, like that that flipped a switch in my mind to make me like way less caring about people, like very early, because I think working in retail will make you not like people actually, because you go to see people being shitty all the time, and it's like, what makes it worse is that it's not even like shittiness that's aimed like it's not even like shitness's aimed as us ambient shittiness ambien just around being shitty. And it was so fucked up that I was like, oh, dude, like I couldn't. I can't go back to that kind of job. Yeah, I will have to out shoot somebody.
Speaker 5: There are definitely if I ever had to do some type of customer service, it couldn't be that. Like like say, I with Jojo first got here to Cali, she was working at Target for like I forgot how many months, like three, four, months or something like that, and she was telling me about the amount of people that had like mental breakdowns at the.
Speaker 1: Almost including her too.
Speaker 4: But it was just dude, Yeah, I mean you're not paid enough to not have a mental breakdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of what it is. And I was just like, damn, this sucks bad people all day is crazy. It's like you have to dealing with people because people coming and they bring their shit to you. Like I'm working in an aisle, I'm trying to put boxes away. Somebody comes and yells at me about a TV. I'm like, I didn't make them.
Speaker 4: How many people do you think went to GameStop this week? We were like do you have oh, because there's always those people who are only like slightly in touch with what's going on. So they hear about like granted auto and then they go as if like they as if they're even remote. All they did, Yeah, they didn't look into it at all.
Speaker 1: They have a car to have a phone, They didn't do any other legwork. Dude. People don't. I swear people don't.
Speaker 4: People don't aren't aren't curious because there's like a startling lack of curiosity today.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's also a really insane degree of like not understanding the shit you're absorbing around you. So you're like the media literacy, that shit is like broken, it's gone. But it's like seeing people like sit down and watch something and it comes to complete different ideas about something that's like very obvious. It's like, yeah, this dog died, It's like, oh, sure died, Like he got shot in the back of the head.
Speaker 4: It blew up getting lost the dude. So the grandst a six trailer, it's a trailer two is out May twenty six next year, so it's it's a full year between basically now and when it's out. And I think a lot of people were disappointed in that and then they saw the trailer and then we're like, okay, you take take as much time as you need for this, because I could not believe what I was seeing in that trail, like from like a visual perspective, and the fact that it's an open world game is crazy to me.
Speaker 1: The fact that they don't understand it's the whole state of Florida, well, I mean it had to be that. Well yeah, it had to had to scale up, but had to had to scaleup, that had the counties here and have to scale up to this date.
Speaker 4: Now, Yes, yeah, it's It's just there were certain shots, like the way that characters are animated. I said this on Twitter, and I said a little bit on a stream. But I'm just like, this is the first time that I've seen a video game where I don't know if you guys see this as much as I do, or maybe I'm like curiously like or very specifically anal about.
Speaker 1: This kind of thing, you know, But.
Speaker 4: In a lot of modern games, it's like I can see the dude in the motion capture suit as I'm watching a cutscene, you know what I mean, We're like they're like they're over, you know what i mean. Like there's like almost like a food fight. You ever see that movie Food Fight with the Charlie Sheen and fucking all those people. I think, what's what's a What's some Fiona Shrek Cameron Diaz, isn't it? Yeah, fucking horrible movie, but it's all motion capturing and it looks fucking ridiculous because it looks like they're motion capturing. Yeah, but it's the first time I've I watched the trailer for a video ga where I'm like I don't actually I don't see it actually, like it looks fucking mega convincing.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, it's insane. It's it's it's not bad.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna run at twelve frames a second.
Speaker 1: It's definitely. I don't you know that was on a PS five. It was captured on PS five. Yeah, I don't know how constoble. I don't know how, Like I'm usually someone like I think, I don't know, like because the graphic fidelity looks very good, but like as good as other things look, you know. That's but what happened is like the the the animation capture, like it just looks unreal. I'm like, this looks even me. I saw it, and I was like, this looks insane. What am I looking at? Dude?
Speaker 4: The first shut in, particularly the dude like step out of the car and the car's got like those like dirt those wet dirt sploshes on the fucking hood. I'm like, that's crazy. Yeah, even just the way they're moving like it's it's truly like it looks like they spent a billion dollars on exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: Like I think a lot of companies could do that. If if they had the resources in time, and you look at some games, you understand, like I was I was poking fun at like clear obscure. Yeah, and I was just poking fun at the hair and you look at the hair and I'm like yeah, and the lip syncing is off, and sure, there's just a couple of things, but I'm like, look, look, I I don't actually care. It's just it's just I'm like, oh, yeah, it's not a big deal that those things are not perfect. In other video games, you expect it, but when you see it done like this, you're like, yo, like yo, you want don't see the Yeah, I don't need this from everything, but like that is crazy that they're able to do this.
Speaker 1: It's the idea of like you don't need to opportuny to be baters Gate three, but the fact that ball is going to do what it did it still fucking crazy. Yeah, exactly. It's like that things that everything, everything needs, everything has its own thing, you know, Like it's this is gonna be like I'm not I'm not a GT lever. I'm always going to be a more Red Dead fan. I think the world of Red Dead is leads to more fun storytelling for me. Sure, that's always my personal opinion.
Speaker 4: I would agree it's more fantastical, yeah, because it is, like, you know, wild West is like a fantasy setting board exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: But this looks fucking insane. This looks like I even me, even me, I'm like, yo, that looks Coreol literally was having a fucking manic at that because she loves GT. That's a favorite fucking game.
Speaker 4: So she's so funny to me that that she like, that's not why she's I think a lot of girls like games like that Grand theft At Yeah, because they get to go around and be fucked up with all consequences.
Speaker 1: I think I think people just like those kinds of games.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I know many girls who liked.
Speaker 1: Can you can put that? You can? Because the thing about the thing about DT is that you can put someone in the game and they could just play.
Speaker 4: It and do it and it's very playable, and.
Speaker 1: It's it's like it's just it's a bit of like it's a different direction. It's like Mario Kart. You can just play that game, you know, I know what you're saying. It's it's very easy to kick up and just kind of interact with but I get in the car, I steal a car, run somebody over, person that drive car away. They got a toddler to do it, and.
Speaker 4: You know they got they got some good jiggle physics going on.
Speaker 1: They emotion, the emphasis on the chick. When she was walking her dress, I was like, I was like, you guys know exactly what for sure? I was just like, that's this is how you cut a trailer. This is trailer. You have something for everybody, even though what what what are the fucking uh the anti woke people are gonna say about that? You don't know, because.
Speaker 5: There, I'm sure they're gonna find something like, oh, a woman, but also like, look at her cheeks, you know what I'm saying. So he's really gonna be complaining. You can't say there are no hot women in the fucking game.
Speaker 1: I watch this. There's gonna be a gay strip club in the game. I bet. Of course, yeah, of course it's the first thing they're gonna find, the first place I'm going back.
Speaker 4: Of course, I gotta see how they're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta go, and I gotta make sure I don't shoot it up. That's not crazy. I gotta be on my best behavior, have data.
Speaker 4: Like collecting provis like you shot up the nightclub.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I'm gonna mark you with an achievement to make sure that like.
Speaker 4: Bigot, but dude, no, yeah, I mean look, I've been mostly curious and excited by granted OOTO six from like a just a curiosity standpoint, like I'm really excited to see how the do you think I think you had like thirty million views in.
Speaker 1: Seven hours or something that trailing.
Speaker 4: Yah, sure, it's gonna be so massive, and I'm just curious is how it's gonna shake up everything? I know for a fact May is gonna be an emptiest fuck month next because now everybody knows that it's And by the way, you're gonna start seeing a lot of release dates for this year coming out now that now that they're out, suddenly fun suddenly Fall is going to be like, oh, we're out in November, and like I'm not telling you like you're gonna see a ship ton of that.
Speaker 1: I prefer that it's great. Yeah. Now, it's just I just can't. I just I don't. I don't know, man, Well, I just can't believe that game looks the way like I'm still I'm almost traumatized. I'm almost like, oh shit, I felt like they had Like I just felt like, get it had to be. It had to But the funny thing is what it had to for us that paytreright. But I would say the vast majority of people that would play don't even care about that, right. A lot of those people are still playing GGA online. That's true. Yeah, Like, like I haven't played that shit since like twenty seventeen. Dude, I haven't played that since like twenty thirteen, probably twenty fourteen. It's been long. When I broke my first PS three, I was like, well, I guess I'm done. I never played Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think they're still doing stuff for that too. I saw.
Speaker 5: I just went on Rockstar's website and there was like there was the little post about the release which had no information. They're like, oh read here. I thought it was like for more and it was the exact same thing that I saw on Twitter. I was like, oh, this just made me click for no fucking reason.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot of well they put like eighty screenshots up on their website. Oh of like and like character details and all sorts of shit like that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that it looks good.
Speaker 5: I did see a lot of a lot of you know, there's certain people that will be mad because that's a lot of black people, so a lot of black characters. And I was like, good, that's right, Yeah, good.
Speaker 1: In Florida, right next to the Caribbean Islands.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, that girl, there's a girl like but there's like a girl who's like doing that in the trail.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm in love with this person. Good, you see you see me, you see interest. This was great. I'm really curious to get to.
Speaker 4: Know you on a personal level. Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just hope, I just hope everything's I was just the only the only thing that I have a problem with is uh Charlie and he died. Florida was so fucking weird. I'm just like, I hope everything is like around the same m nothing incredibly worse, so we can just enjoy g T six when it comes out. Oh I know what you're saying. The world is destroyed by the time. I just still holding together long enough for maybe it'll save the economy. Man. Yeah, I dude.
Speaker 4: One thing I will say too, is that look, you know, man, I'm not really I'm I'm not the kind of person to be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, go out and buy a fucking machine.
Speaker 4: If you're thinking about, like this is making me think about getting a PlayStation, you should probably do it now because it's only going to get more expensive to get a PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 4: The PlayStation five is was the cheapest it ever was or has been on the day it came out. That's what's fucked about it, because inflation made it worse. So like theoretically, like the cheapest you could have ever gone to a PlayStation was on the day that it came out, even just the discounts that they did, Like I think I saw it was like three seventy something or whatever, like three years after it came out for like a little bit, that price was like eroded by like inflation. So it's just like you would have paid more during the sale in twenty twenty three that you would have paid at day. It's it's fucked, But don't be waiting around because tech is only going to get more and more expensive unless this whole thing fixes itself, which I just don't foresee that, I think.
Speaker 1: Reminders before she gets too crazy, Yeah, I already. Yeah, I'm a I probably, I don't know. We'll see. I'm gonna see how I feel because I'm more. I hope that it doesn't take forever to get on PC. Yeah, oh yeah, forgot.
Speaker 4: I mean I have I have my old PS five. You could borrow you could have it or borrow it when it comes out. If if that's the case, that.
Speaker 1: Would be great. If I borrow, it'd be great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got no promen that it's sitting in my room not really doing anything.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Yeah, mine, honestly mine too. Mine is in my living room. I guess I might start playing Destiny again. Well did you have you have a pro? U? No, but I don't really use my PlayStation like that? What do you what are you gonna You're gonna play G six on that? Though? Right? What are you gonna play it on? I might around that time, might just buy Lily a PlayStation for her birthday and just have that one in the main house like the Pro. Yeah, buy her pro. You didn't buy her a pro? Yeah? If I sell you mine, I'll just buy her a Pro. Well, but I mean she gonna use it will be mine effective, it'll be like it's like I like he like, he like.
Speaker 4: He pretends like it's like this is for the good of everyone. It's the same thing with his like switch arguments, like I'm buying the switch for everybody.
Speaker 1: I am, i am family. I'm the one that everybody comes over to my house. So I'm just gonna do that.
Speaker 4: He said, Honey, I don't think that's true really, Like yeah, it in a means places where people go.
Speaker 1: People don't really go to your house. That's not true. Your house is small. People know it's small, but it's people might have friends, have friends will come over come. Hang, okay, man, please, you're welcome. Whatever. It's fine turning into him small little house and a fat little PlayStation is literally fat, like comparatively a fat.
Speaker 4: It is a fucking beast of a machine. Did you see the PlayStation in the in the g G six trailer, by the way, it's like just.
Speaker 1: Sitting I didn't.
Speaker 4: It's like a fake PlayStation, but it's got the dual shock. It's when Lucy comes home in the in the traffic, get up and like lays down on him on the couch. It's like a PlayStation controller on the wind around the window, on the table and it's the old one with like the.
Speaker 1: Uh oh the light bar on the PS four Oh okay, which is fucking funny. They probably intended to make it then maybe I don't know, you imagine. I'm so curious that game did he fuck it all got to make so much money? Twelve years old now eleven years ok online? Well five eight, Well, it came out twenty thirteen. It came out of the same year.
Speaker 4: I think it came out a couple months later, but I think it was the same year. So twenty thirteen, it's been.
Speaker 1: Twelve year olds twelve years going with strong, so we were probably ever gonna jump off that shit. No, I know, dude.
Speaker 4: I saw I was because I was looking for the trailer to watch it on street because I was looking for the first trailer. I forgot the Little six because I remember seeing that trailer and being like, oh, it looks good, you know. But then I saw this one. I was like, what the fuck? This looks insane. There must have been like a crazy jumping quality. And I went back to find it and there absolutely was. But like I was scrolling through all this GTA five stuff and it's just like there's these like GT online expansions that have trailers that have like millions of views, like this is like a huge I think even beyond like I think I understand it's like roadblocks kind of right where it's just like you understand that this thing is huge in the background somewhere, it just doesn't have any intersection with you or the people that you know.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: But like I was, I was looking at some of these trailers, it's like ten million views for the fucking for some like Heist that was added to.
Speaker 1: GT on line.
Speaker 4: I'm like, brat, dude, it's that's a big fucking game. It's insane.
Speaker 5: So I took fucking forever to make a new one because I'm actually gotta have to.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, I was like yeah, I was like, oh, we'll just continue this forever because they can. Yeah. But hey, kudos, I mean took uh over ten years, but kudos, kudos.
Speaker 4: It looks I mean, it looks worth. It looks it looks like it's worth the way it looks like they got the.
Speaker 1: Modello in there. Yeah, so happy to see Modello. It was so weird.
Speaker 4: I think it's called Daho or something day hoo. Of those like the weird yeah, how they remember the faggio.
Speaker 1: The faggio? Do you remember the cigarettes?
Speaker 4: No, the the it's it's like a scooter.
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, yeah I thought you like the I know what you mean now, Yeah, okay, I think that. I think it's gonna be a fun game. I'm excited to see what it is. I'm excited to see what the rockstar writing team has with that man, because I never I've never really thought any of the g G stories were like particularly good fun. They're fun. They're fun. Yeah, they're fun, just fun.
Speaker 4: They're not as compelling as the Red Dead ones, I think, but four gets pretty close. I think g J four is actually like under underappreciated writing wise.
Speaker 1: Like they don't know, they don't really do dramatic music and moments and stuff, and gt A like, uh not really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're the only one that gets even remotely dramatic. And even that's kind of like it's it's dramatic, but it's like there's like a hint of like a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still whimsical and whimsical.
Speaker 4: All the characters are just like way over the top. Yeah, you know, like there's that that fucking roided up dude in g T A four, I can't remember his name. Oh God damn it, the ball dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna rub his name. He's like Brucie Bradley Martin.
Speaker 4: Brucey was a fucking trip. Little Jacob, Little Jacob's.
Speaker 1: Little Jacob, Little Jacob, Little Jacob is the most Jamaican person ever desperately need subtitles. Little fucking like little little Jacob sounds inaudible to people that speak English. Yeah or so the Nico Beles week in his native tongue.
Speaker 4: Dude, Nico was even most of the time. Nico's like, yeah, yes, man, I understand the the general vibe of what you are saying.
Speaker 1: That's great. Little Jacob was great. I remember the first time. I'm just like, what, dude, I no clue what he's saying. I don't. I know. He's passionate though, he's a very passionate character. He's a passionate guy. I get it. That's his little friendship meter. That's all that matters. His passion. Really, at the end of the day, we got a lot of passion. It gets your team Jacob.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, is there anything else that we should touch on. I feel like that's that's really the only big thing that happened since we last recorded. Yeah, yeah, And I think we talked about Gears a little bit when when that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked a little bit about Gears grind Ride.
Speaker 4: I love the I forgot about that. The grinder from the guy the grinder from Gears are were swiping on.
Speaker 1: Grind grinder on a grinder. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're gonna do that in like like when Day comes out because it is the prequel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, there's gonna be a grind and there's gonna be a grinder reference. No.
Speaker 4: What I mean is because in the two thousands there was like a hinge of cheekiness to it right where it was just like, you know, why would why would they be doing that? Like why would they say grind? Why would they say like, why would they say.
Speaker 1: What they're doing?
Speaker 4: Other then to just give like a little quirk to it and make it kind of funny. I hope it's there because games are getting more dramatic or whatever, but like, I hope they don't have all Right, let me ask you something, queen, how would you guys feel if Gears of the New Gears of War comes out right, it's a prequel, and then it's about Marcus and dom No no, no, and they meet a really nice locust who's just misunderstood.
Speaker 1: Stop No, I know that's that's like, what is it gonna be like it's like cry like where the demons are misunderstood. No, but I just don't want. I just don't want. Like, you can't you can't, you can't start, you can't have you can't have nameless, faceless evils for years. Well, then all of a sudden they would be like, I'm a nice grinder, grind. I think the good thing is that I guess it would have I guess it would have.
Speaker 5: Worked because they're like, you know, they're like hives. They're like look, you know, they're like a swarm.
Speaker 1: They're evil, they're they're controlled. So it's not like, oh, I'm the.
Speaker 5: Only independent, independent of the queen and I'm gonna help you guys, because fuck my race, I don't.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean this it doesn't work because of how long it's been this way, you know, like if there is that we've played this, even if they're well, even two would be dumb to the problem is that you have to start off the world with it being like that, where like there may have been years in canon of things being sucked up, but the story interacts with you direct with one that's not fucked up.
Speaker 5: They would just have to re They would have literally that if that ever existed from the very first game, the idea would have to be different than like what they are, you know, and you know, like say, I don't know how it would have felt because it just would have been the thing that existed. But I can tell you that from hearing it, I'm not, Oh that's better, I'm like, no, I definitely I like the mindless fucking Like I was thinking about the guy with the shield and the flail, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: We used to call him battle when I was younger, we called him battle Battle. Yeah, the Maller. I think the mall is the guy with the flips with the with the rapid burst pistol. No that's in Oh no, no, no, that's fuck can't it's not it's not the maller. I know what that is. I can't remember, like a scorn or something like something like right and on the floor idiots are ye? Like I was just slow down, When are you doing it's gonna bother that. I love snapping him mid roll, so he just he just baby blades ragged alf.
Speaker 5: Those guys are the best of his Torque bowl. If you have the bowl, Cantas Cantas.
Speaker 1: I love that. I'd love shooting him with the sniper and he just starts turning into a bus and his cut through the map and I'm like, nice, that's cool. Fair on guard with the fucking.
Speaker 4: It's such a fucking it's such an unapologetically cool game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a torque bow. It that's sick. It sounds great sound design on that thing, but it's really it's really a game for that generation of like, let's make an edgys fucking game where muscular dudes. Yeah, totally beating a funk out of Alien.
Speaker 4: It's just like, oh yeah, the maller you had the little shield. I love you could take it from him and then plant it in the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can run around with it him and use the pistol over it. Yeah. God, I love the Years of War two.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, man, it would be so good if it was playable on fucking modern hardware.
Speaker 1: I don't even we should definitely like if that ever happens.
Speaker 4: By the way, we got to do a stream or something because like I got I gotta play that.
Speaker 1: Game again, because that's too it's too fucking I think, so to cover cancel, so I can probably do that a cover cancel store, so I probably, oh, yeah, that's right. It was. It was. It got to the point where PvP was just like, like unplayable, looks ridiculous. I was never it was not fun. It was watched flying across the stage and I'm like, what's happened.
Speaker 5: It reminded me it was like lesser, a lesser version of Fortnite, and how people were kind of like it just looked like people were seizuring to build ship and everything.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, that's not fun. Or watching the Call of Duty where it's just it just keeps going modern dity where it's people are like the mouse like and forth like this mock ten look, say what you want. Modern Call of Duty movement is insane. That shit as cool as fun. I can't even conceptualize it, Like I think I'm too old now because I'm like I did, I can't do this. It's spastic.
Speaker 4: It's spastic in a way that even spastic games when the past were not like Tribes and like Unreal Tournament, Like those are fast fucking games, but like you could still understand what the fuck was going on. I feel like in Moner called Didy, it's just like to mess.
Speaker 1: It's not running backwards is nuts, It's not satisfactory to watch.
Speaker 5: It's uh, it's not like you know, boomers back in the day, they have trouble with things that are very normal to us. Like they were saying the live action Transformer films, like it's unwatchable. I can't tell what's happening. I'm like, well, I don't think you know what you're looking at.
Speaker 1: I think that's what that is.
Speaker 4: But like I kind of also don't, like I don't know when when they're transforming, and it's just a bunch of metals lost.
Speaker 5: The point the point of the transforming is it's just supposed to be a much of parts doing things. But like it was mainly the fight scenes that they were complaining about, like I can't tell what's happened, And then they said they all look the same, and I'm like, no, they don't. They all actually have distinct features and they're different heights and they're to me. It's like it's like when they say, like, oh, all Asians look the same, I'm like, no, they don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's closed. I think it's literally the same thing.
Speaker 4: Because the Transformers in then, or at least the first few movies, like I think they actually simplified them recently, right like in the in the more like just.
Speaker 5: Go back and look at the models. They they're all very different, but they're all different. It's over giant red blue on them. This guy is all silver.
Speaker 4: It's it's red blue, but it's all like darkly lit. And then like there's I think it's more of a problem of overdesign, Like the Transformers.
Speaker 1: Are over I think they are. I think the modern the movie ones they are over designed. I agree with that, But I do not think they're compared to the cartoons. Yeah, but what the fuck? But I think I think they're like three pieces in the cartoons. But I think they're distinguished. I think they are objectively distinguishable things like I can well, I think that's I'm never gonna mix. I also like Transformers. Yeah, like from the series. I'm like, oh, I can tell that's that, that's this, this is that I'm not even saying I'm not even saying it's good. I'm just saying that, like I never I guess I never understood that criticism.
Speaker 5: But I feel like people were saying the same thing. And this is different because this is even crazier to me. When they're talking about Man of Steel, they're like, I can't keep up with what the action?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you? What are you talking about? They're just fighting. I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's weird because like there's some movies that definitely are the actions cut up really poorly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I actually think.
Speaker 4: Even the most recentcy Is in a dary level has a little bit of that more, like especially in like that that last fight in the second episode where it's just like they're breaking the one hundred and eighty degree rule like five times in a row, and you're like, it's not hard to keep up with necessarily, but it's it's it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Flow super well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh, Man of Steel, I felt like the only I think one of the only good things about that the action in that movie is actually that it's easily followable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they keep the camera pretty steady. It's a lot of knocking person far away into place, but it's.
Speaker 4: Very dragon ball. But it's not like the camera. It's not like shaky cam, you know what I mean. I hate shaky cam and fucking in those movies.
Speaker 1: It works in horror, but like other than that, it doesn't work anything.
Speaker 4: Else barely even like I don't know, I don't, I just hate shaky cam.
Speaker 5: You need a little bit and you need a little bit of of that chaos because sure, yeah, if stationary, if you see a stationary horror, it's it's kind of a stationary like I don't need a tripod, Like I don't know, just like let me folk, it's not what's happening, Like I don't even care that's.
Speaker 1: Happening, you know, like someone's getting ripped, like what the fuck, what the fuck? What the fuck? Solid no movement, Holy ship, Holy ship, and he ripped them open. Holy ship.
Speaker 5: It's very weird seeing because some people, you know, maybe they're they're not like I said, it's not it's not on a tripod or whatever, but they're not really moving very off too much. And it's like, oh, our our, our, our choreography is so impressive. We don't need a bunch of extra but at a certain point, it's like it's almost like you're on set, you know, when when they're when you don't add a little bit of the extra stuff.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean, but I I think I feel more.
Speaker 4: I get that feeling, but I think I feel more like if there's like too much shaking cam I feel like I can see the dude holding the cameras.
Speaker 1: Know I I could.
Speaker 4: I can picture like moving around like I'm just like, all right, you're you're I see you.
Speaker 5: There's uh, there's definitely a healthy balance. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah. Yeah, Look, man, how the week I think we're gears.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about gearars. We're talking about like whether whether or not we talked about it. I don't think everybody should harass. We're talking about if there's a friendly, if they just make a friendly located friend. I don't know, man, I like, I don't I personally subscribe to that. I don't like there being straight up evil native races to worlds like natural. Don't mind. My thing is saying natural races is one thing I think, like, I don't think they had to be evil. They're being controlled. Well that's true, that's true, that's true. But the idea is that like, I don't like mind flares are fine with me being evil. They're literally aliens, you.
Speaker 4: Know, but that's kind of the what's what do you mean?
Speaker 1: But they like they exist in a state of like they are not from Earth, They're not from the same place as we are, so they're distinguishing of us as creatures is completely different for oars is to them, you know, they can be good potentially, like some of them. We meet one in a game that's like not a fucking piece of he like, I'm just killing you know, looking at mushrooms and ship but like there are but like elves and orcs, they always in the same plane of existence already, I think them being evil doesn't really make sense to me. That's my personal Why doesn't Why wouldn't it make sense because I feel like they're evil would just be societal. It wouldn't be like a a like, oh, I'm naturally evil when something is created by like by magical means.
Speaker 4: It's like zombies, men, it's like the zombies is a good well, but they're from here.
Speaker 1: But no, zombies and zombies are like a thing, like some sort of thing, external thing makes them because a person isn't like running logs and eat people. You know, what's external about it? Though a zombie?
Speaker 4: What's external about a zombie existing in a natural world or.
Speaker 1: Because the fact it's its existence is based off of eating other things, you know, like an animal? They mall ether people. But the thing is that, like orcs are like intelligent for the most part, the ones I've usually attracted, they're like relatively what do you mean, like from reading or whatever I've seen the ones I know person my buddies or my fuddies or on the next episode we can talk to about it. Need the orc on like he's so much for buddy catching him out of me over Sorry, sometimes the little oil a little angry, you know, he grabs Derek in his head and bigger than your head. I'm sorry, sorry, I'm almost like sorry, sorry, Well that's why ill that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't It depends whatever is good for the story, I guess. But like I think, yeah, friendly or a friendly locus would be so disappointed, Like.
Speaker 1: He's like thin, he's like tiny, tiny little Oh.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like a twink.
Speaker 1: Interesting. What the do they do?
Speaker 5: Like say, because like say orcs theoretically orcs aren't evil.
Speaker 1: They're like any other nation that's just trying to conquer, do whatever, Like you work outside of the place that orcs are and words. The people in the regular.
Speaker 5: Persons, like they have families, they obviously they're hanging they're not with their families, just brooding, you know, like they just they're probably hanging out, eating last working out, just orcing out. Their wife's there and there's.
Speaker 1: Eats his wife. So it's it's for intelligent creatures. I think it's kind of a problem. But when it's like when it's hives or when it's like you know, when it's when there are things that are intelligence. What about the flood The floods intelligent and the hives. Yeah, but it's also by its nature in citious, so it's necessarily it's just trying to survive.
Speaker 5: And incendiary, uh in in incendiary is not right? And insidious.
Speaker 1: What is it? I don't know what the words called insidious creature? I don't is there suggestion is the thing? He just well, it's like this, the the thing itself, like the in the noun is there. I don't think there's a word. There's no in city.
Speaker 5: I in ceo, there's something yeah, it doesn't matter, but that to have that sort of mind like it would you would need there like motivation.
Speaker 1: So but does the flood have motivation or is it just it just is the flood?
Speaker 4: Is the flood's motivation is it's it's it's like a it's like a publicly owned business, where like the goal is just to grow, I think.
Speaker 1: Line and that's and that's but you think that's just like nature. It's not like, actually, it's it's nature.
Speaker 4: I think it's intelligent enough to understand that what it's doing is harming other people. But it also like it is, it's it's nature.
Speaker 1: It's also trying to return to its original form that's like a fucking galaxy god or something like that.
Speaker 5: And and it is that like say it and it's and it's like it's so it's not insidious because it's just no hard feelings.
Speaker 1: This is what I need to do to grow kind of or is it like doing this this is great? It is intelligent enough to know that it's doing bad ship because because it like it makes jokes and soliloquies at you, it doesn't give you speeches. Well that's that's actually a good point. Then that could see that like, it's not it's not, it's not lie and in an insidious nature. Well, I think it's telling you Shakespeare, where did he learns from the humans he absorbed. He's like, oh, Shakespeare seems cool. Use his words on you. It's like, what you're a monster.
Speaker 4: I think it is that Shakespeare comes from it.
Speaker 1: Oh, which is wild? No, I don't know. I don't mind like an evil.
Speaker 4: I just think, like the locusts are so clearly like you can't make a They're so ugly.
Speaker 1: Well they're they're they're ugly.
Speaker 4: In a way that's not even like respectable because like an alien, like the arbiter is ugly, right, I think he looks, but the arbiter is an alien. Like the locusts look like zombies. They look like yoked up zombies.
Speaker 5: But they're like like I forgot how they started, Like was it Marcus's dad and some people were they landed marcus Dad lands.
Speaker 1: On the planet. They were doing some dumb ship with fucking ether or some fucking random whatever that thing is that that emotion or some emotion, and they woke them up. They were in a car, they were in the choir. I thought they like are they wearing pants, the locusts. Yeah, yeah, they know they have clothes on. Yeah, they have clothes, clothes one of them, one of them has a baseball hat. So that means that they have their dicks out. They took their pants off. If you took and you took a log his dick, I want to do they have dicks. I think they have dicks. They come out of the thing, right.
Speaker 4: I think they rubbed their fucking filthy cloacas on each other.
Speaker 1: I mean, actually, they don't know, don't they They're not born, don't they spawn?
Speaker 4: They are born in nests, aren't they.
Speaker 1: They don't they come to be. They don't, like you're not born.
Speaker 4: I think they're like I think they're born in like like gross like alien eggs.
Speaker 1: Like don't have bingus, they don't got nothing there. They're like caribbeans. They're born in eggs. So you and I, so we come from eggs. Now, I'm not like you. That's crazy. I was born in the sack that ripped open. Yeah, so insane. And then but the government just let you be because like they don't know. I have told on him yet. Oh that's that's why he works here for free. Only the idea, you know the idea of someone you knowing someone that was born like that and they're just fine and you never bring it up.
Speaker 4: Would you be friends with a guy who was born like a Kyle x Y, like out of a tube or something. Is he like, is he an upstanding dude as far as you understand, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Have no problem with him. I give an eye on him, though. You give an eye. Yeah, you would clearly keep an eye on an egg. You have to, like, that's irresponsible you not to It would be.
Speaker 4: Responsible to keep your eyes off the egg.
Speaker 1: Man. You're like, oh, yeah, my friend Kyle was fucking came out of a fucking stove one day. Stove you like, like.
Speaker 4: A sea monkey out of like a out of a fishbowl or something.
Speaker 1: One day, a fucking really big flame came out of my stove and a guy fell out the flame and I was like it was going on.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, no, that would be that would I would immediately not be here, No, it's a demon, I'm not.
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, I'd be like, hey, what's up, dude, Like, hey, man, I'm just you would not do that. I would.
Speaker 4: You don't even appreciate when people normal people show up to your house uninvited. You're gonna react, Kyle, like, I never have people show up to my house.
Speaker 1: I'm not That's not what I said. The person what I said.
Speaker 4: I said, you don't appreciate it, and that's I didn't say. You overreacted.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't appreciate it because I don't want. I think it's a reasonable reaction to have.
Speaker 4: Like when people just show up at your house and not be enthralled with like a surprise visit, I'll be like, oh, hey, also especial when you live by yourself. Like when I lived with friends, I really didn't mind people showing up to the appintment because I just kind of understood the kind of social contract that that entailed. Oh, we're living with four people, or I'm living with three other people, there's four of us here. People are just gonna show up here whatever, that's fine. But here people just show up here. I'm like, we're not friendsy like that.
Speaker 1: Quickly, I don't like you anymore. You can't come back. You can finish being here right now. You don't know what you're doing. You don't know if you can finish being here right now. But once you leave here today. You cannot come here.
Speaker 4: You're done after this, say what you need to say, and imagine saying there forever, like staying in that.
Speaker 1: Scenario and that s they just told you, Like what's gonna happen? You're like, all it all, finish it out, all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you want to make some waffles or something.
Speaker 1: Let's have a good time.
Speaker 4: It's just the presupposition that I'm not doing anything that you can just show up, you know what I mean. You don't know if I'm like on my balcony jerking off.
Speaker 1: You know, that's there's no privacy. That's kind of crazy. Your balcony is your balcony is not a like anything elusive about it.
Speaker 4: Well, I go in the I crashed in the corner like that like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they don't know what I'm doing, but I'm really jorking.
Speaker 4: They think I'm just cleaning that corner of my balcony. Real real stiff, like real stuff. Like it's outside, so the noise of traffic kind of masks the skin slapping.
Speaker 1: Ye, stay fucking hard. I like every single post of that I've seen. I've seen. I think that genuinely, I've liked like a hundred of the posts. Every time I see it, I like it. It's great.
Speaker 5: It has not gotten old to me. It's just I just just.
Speaker 1: The scenario of it. It's just like, I don't know what this is still. Oh, you should haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: I don't know who David Goggins. Is that the actor from Fallout?
Speaker 1: No, that's Walter. No, that's Walton Goggins. Walton. Yea, his name was Walton. I forgot is a stupid version of the name. Yeah, Walton is a It always makes me mad. It's like, Willem, It's not William, it's Willem. I would have a problem will Willem Dafoe's name is actually William. His name is actually William Dafoe, but it got mispronounced me. He left it as as his acting name. That sounds so fake. He is, right, yeah, it just sounds so fucking His name is William actually, and then he's like, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 4: There's actually Christian, but people call me Christopher.
Speaker 1: So I was like, all right, I guess it's Christopher. That's a lie. But that is a lie. I know that one's a lie. I'm not Christian at all.
Speaker 5: You should be tofer though, that'd be great. You should, you should have lived the next half of your life.
Speaker 4: I've gone by rave. I call like there's a couple of groups of people that know me. I didn't say that, I'm not going to Ray. That's gay. Tofa Rey Ray is a funck doll for someone that is not a fucking normal person who pays taxes.
Speaker 1: On that said that is gay.
Speaker 4: That is insane to just say that not a bad way. I'm just saying it's not representative. It's just.
Speaker 1: Is a very gay Chris name. I feel like you wouldn't be leaded in several places.
Speaker 4: Oh, if I said I was to Fer, I would be should.
Speaker 1: I would have my knees came kids. If you said you were a toll for you would get possessed by something like something else? Will you star up your.
Speaker 4: Will if I if I introduce myself as tofer To Tofer to any group of people that I ever met in my entire life up until this point, I'm confident that they would have taken me, laid me down, bent my legs back to the point where my knees look like arbiter knees, and then made me eat my own feet.
Speaker 1: Until I choked and died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now, there's no group, there's no group of Americans that is more.
Speaker 1: Oppressed than to first. That is true. That is an objective fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why every Chris doesn't go by it, except for the ones that do, which like they're not having a great time. So Grace is the only famous TOFA.
Speaker 5: He's the only one that made it. He's like the Obama's you know, he's like he's the Obama.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me be clear, I'm dof I made it. I made it.
Speaker 1: I made it to the Hope and chain Barack tof Hussein Obama. Dude, he would have been shot. He would have he would have been lynched.
Speaker 3: He would have been lynched in the modern times. Yeah, it would have been. It would have been the tofer part that would have done it. That wasn't about him being wasn't black or anything. No, wasn't he saying it wasn't black, It wasn't black. It's to you gotta get a rope would have operated around his neck? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Luckily I have a strong throat, give me, I have a strong throat. He's he's fucking warning that. You saw the video of that guy that was doing that, right, that guy that was like no, he was dangling from somewhere, and I think it was a mistake. They probably edited right away. But he was like resisting being hung, and I'm like, this guy's fucking weapon.
Speaker 4: They would have they would have hated him before, although they lynched an elephant. So like, I don't know how how much of a chance a person had.
Speaker 1: The physics of resisting, does you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a really light body and a heavy head.
Speaker 1: He was resisting. He was resisting and being lynched. The physics of resisting. I'm sorry, it's just having a hard time.
Speaker 4: If you had a little body, you could do it. I bet an amputee could resist being hung, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I argue.
Speaker 4: I think it's like his arms and legs are fucking heavy, man. I I yeah, particularly legs.
Speaker 1: So legs that is they muscle. Okay, think about this. There's a video of this, a show movie about a guy that was a he was one of his legs and he was a wrestler. Now there are disadvantages to that, obviously, right, but think of the advantage, So do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cut your legs off and arms off like.
Speaker 1: Me, I'm not a wrestler wrestling. You will be a wrestler a favor.
Speaker 4: I want you to become a wrestler. I want you to cut your arms off, then cut one of your legs off, then cut the other leg off, and then.
Speaker 1: Uh and the wrestler on the first I'm not gonna be able to cut off my legs. We're gonna do.
Speaker 5: We're gonna make the wrestler to you know, like and then starring you like wrestling to the the wrestler because there's the wrestlers Mickey Rourke, you know, and then he this is pro wrestling. Well this isn't the the second will be.
Speaker 4: But you you, your character is gonna be Rooky Mick and you're gonna be You're gonna be a Torso wrestler.
Speaker 1: Gonna tor wrestler, and you're gonna be a method actor.
Speaker 4: Right, so you're actually gonna get part with your legs.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like the.
Speaker 4: Robertian Junior in Tropic Thunder, where you like became black for the role.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like that, except for permanent. Yeah, dude, Robert Downey Junior should have stayed.
Speaker 1: Like that be fucking hysterical.
Speaker 5: He should have stayed like a Sergeant Lincoln Osyrus and then did Iron Man as Sergeant Lincoln.
Speaker 4: How meta would it have been if that character like that he played in Tropic Thunder in other movies he played that character playing the character in the movie so like he made that actor real almost like a like what is it Ali g Or like yeah, you know what I mean, where like it was an actor playing a real person kind.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, I would love that. That'd be fucking awesome. I would love that. I think has the Chops do something like that, but he'd be like, I'm not gonna work anymore. They're not gonna I don't think they could deny him, man, I think at this point, but at that moment they could have. At this point, maybe not at that moment, they could have definitely denied.
Speaker 5: We can't like this is too I think, you know, like say twenty years removed. Well, I see, I can't even say that because we're in the variables of history right now.
Speaker 1: So weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not gonna be a twenty years from now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm just like and then, but even the prospect where I was gonna say, we're gonna look back on that twenty years and be like, what an embarrassing piece of history. But it's like some bitch called a little black kid the in word and got almost a million dollars. So I don't I think we're gonna look we if that did happen, they.
Speaker 4: Have speaking of this, speaking of this man, speaking of this, We gotta we gotta get in on this. Okay, I yes, we got to orchestrate some viral video.
Speaker 1: Yes, how do we do this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I don't know. You guys, could you guys have to find like an innocent part because nobody's gonna be sympathetic to you guys. You're you're both vile, So we need to put you with like an innocent person. Like we could borrow one of one of Lily's fucking millions of Mexican cousin or niece's or nephews or whatever, right young enough that people will be sympathetic.
Speaker 1: I'll go a brown though they are brown, No, because that's the way we we need. What do we need?
Speaker 4: Well, that's no, that's part of it. That's what I'm saying. So we can orchestrate something. I'll we'll be at like a Walmart or something, and you'll pull out like a motorola raiser. It's got to be like low fi footage, you know, because it has to look like it has to have the psychological implication that this has been passed around a lot before it actually has. Yes, so it's got to be a little bit more compressed. I've thought about this a lot, so so, uh, we'll have some altercation. Uh, well, you'll record me calling you guys every single slur possible, and uh, you know, it'll be a whole thing like look at this fucking guy. And then we can both have separate gofundmes. Right, you can raise people who are sympathetic to you. I can raise money from racists, and then we can pool the funds and then we'll have a massive.
Speaker 1: Fucking doing about a compound.
Speaker 4: Yeah what a compound? Look, I start wearing a beanie.
Speaker 1: Like I love this theory.
Speaker 5: I'm just a little bit worried that there's too many people that know you and that'll travel in circles of like, don't give that guy money.
Speaker 1: He's not real? What he not real? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, a little we gotta get a white guy.
Speaker 1: I know, it's I know the perfect one.
Speaker 5: Now he's he's white passing, and he has and he has a u a a wedding drip that looks like he owns a plantation.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, but he won't work. We very Mexican last name.
Speaker 4: You know, he doesn't have We don't have to have his information.
Speaker 1: But they're gonna, they're gonna, Sorry, Sir Nicholas J.
Speaker 5: Fintets, it does not matter he's white passing. They're too stupid. They don't care.
Speaker 1: He looks the part he has the we have to set the up the Southern tuxedo, and he would do would heart. I'm just doing be able to set me a grave of a pet. And the pet's name is the hard R. He said that to me, it was like our beloved, whatever it's said, and it's just it's something like that where I'm like, of course this is this.
Speaker 4: Exists, Yeah, of course. So we definitely got to get in on this. There's a lot of money to be made. And the thing that's great about it really right.
Speaker 1: Faithful old inwards.
Speaker 4: Are you sure that's a dog's gray?
Speaker 1: That'd be kind of crazy if it was a humans, because it's like buried in like how old is it? Eighteen ninety four. That might not be a man that was a slave. It very well might be a slave. It could absolutely, So you know, the timeframe is this is not inspired common If that was from like nineteen like seventy, look, I would be like, it's probably a dug Look. So here's the thing. I will give it to you. I Look, I will concede that it is a very big possibility that it was a former slave because at that point that was their name.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they even bother to give him an you know what I mean is that like that is.
Speaker 1: Like there is like like Sean, like, what is it Sean Patrick? Wait, that's not is that Neil Patrick? Neil Patrick Harris? And then there's faithful old inward crazy fun fun they call them fun for short. But there's a lot of money to be made.
Speaker 4: But the way that I feel about it is like I don't even think it's that a moral really because you're just essentially just taking a ship ton of money from racist I agree, who are parting with that money, therefore reducing their purchasing power. There's a way to really make this a completely moral endeavor.
Speaker 5: You're right, because like as they say, as they say, a fool in their money will soon part ways.
Speaker 1: That is like I like that. So it's like, it's why we might as well be us who takes the fool's money.
Speaker 4: I don't know qualms about this at all. Let's set it up. Don't tell, don't tell nobody, don't tell me.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. One'll tell her a little secret, dude, I actually would. I I love the idea of Jordan wearing that thing and just saying some absurd ship. Yeah. I love that so much because people believe that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: It ended up on Joe Rogan's podcast where it was like a fake trans person trying to use the woman's bathroom.
Speaker 1: It was like the fakes. It was so clearly fake because how staged it was. Is that you see the walking up part? Oh so, so a person just happened to be filming a bathroom, dude.
Speaker 4: I've seen so many of those where it's just like, how does anybody fall? Like I saw this one thing about a Karen who was like throwing a some guy ordered pizza to an apartment and a Karen was like, we don't have food like this in our apartment or whatever, like we don't allow this kind of thing, and the whole thing was like, oh what a like just an uptight Karen just not allowing like what he people can't have pizza in this apartment. It's meant to get you thinking this way, but it's just like, why the fuck would there even be. She's like, this apartment is pristine, we don't have food like this, and then she takes the pizza and throws it in the courtyard of the building and it's just like, well, that's so you're okay with literally, it's completely all of it is ridiculous, but all the comments are like, Wow, what a fucking bitch. And it's like, I can't believe that people fall for this ship. And it's not necessarily that like, and there's a fine line between like engagement bait that is representative of a larger kind of feeling versus like stuff that's just straight up fake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was one that I saw, I mean, like you said, like the the doing the social experiment of a woman yelling and pushing and hating a guy in public, and everyone's like Tuesday, and then the guy just yelling at the girl didn't touch her, but then people started coming up.
Speaker 1: Immediately right and he'd be like, look at the dynamic exactly what happened.
Speaker 5: They were like, you're right, we're we've been we see the air of our ways, and they beat the piss out of her to balance things out.
Speaker 1: They beat.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, because sometimes I'll react to things on Twitter where it's just like it'll be like I saw recently this engagement bait thing, right that was like, oh, gee, I hope if GJ six is anti cop I'm not playing or whatever, right, which is like, clearly, like that's engagement bait. Right, there's a lot of likes, and it's not an authentic opinion from that person, but there are hundreds of people who do believe that and who will promote it, you know what I mean, and who earnestly believe it. Engagement bait only works if there's a group of people to pander to in the first place. Yes, So it's not necessarily that the take itself or the person you know is the target. It's more just like I'm gonna use this obviously bullshit example as a way to just convey that this is a dumb idea and anybody who does believe this is a fucking idiot, Right, But people will be hung up on the factors like, oh, they don't believe this, Like it's not it's not about this person. It's about the people who don't think that it's fake.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 5: You know the phrase that people say, like, oh, don't hate the player, hate the game. I always said bullshit to that, because I actually hate the players. I don't know everything, Like, well, of course I hate I You're you're right, it's not I hate what I hate the more sure, because like they said, the shepherd is always going to be there hurting the sheep, but like it's up to the sheep to be like, no, shepherd.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, it's up, it's it.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing that enrages me more that I'm like, yeah, the bait's always going to be there.
Speaker 1: Scammers are always going to be there. You know, your Nigerian princes are always going to be there.
Speaker 8: Stop fucking talking to them, Like stop the fucking bitch. That old French woman that thought she was talking to like which which a handsome guy I can't even remember right now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was just some like uh uh Brad Pitt, Like Brad Pitt, It's like, stop.
Speaker 5: Just some poor guy in a shack in Africa that's like, oh my god, I got seven hundred thousand pounds like I'm then he immediately got robbed and killed.
Speaker 1: Hello, mis me, I made the money. Was in a fucking leopard come money, takes the money, stupid black person and runs on all the time like so many is this Emily? Hello, it is me bread Pitt. Oh my god, this bread pet and I'm so happy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I need money.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We can play. We can not together and play Clay upscull. We can we went together play this depressing Oh yes, whatever that is. I was like a bird they want to see. People are calling that game jerrpg. I love that Clay up skull clabs. Have you gotten any further in it? I haven't played. Yes, oh mad, I fucking wanted to play last night.
Speaker 4: Don't don't say anything about it.
Speaker 1: One thing I want to say, got spoil it.
Speaker 5: One thing I want to say, I noticed when I was combing through the episode last night.
Speaker 1: Also, what took me so long I was editing. I didn't get to play because I was editing for so long, because my dumb ass couldn't remember where that spoiler part was it was like on the hour mark. It was the fifty something. It was at the end of the episode. Yeah, I didn't remember. I for some reason thought it was like in the middle. I thought it was in the middle twom for some reason, I thought it.
Speaker 5: Was in the middle, and I was like, oh, maybe it was because we talked about it a few separate times, three separate times actually, and I combed through the episode multiple times thinking that it wasn't in the beginning, and I was like, am I insane?
Speaker 1: Was it in the extra? Ammo? Literally? I was like I've had those. I know. It went so long that at a certain point I was like, I think I'm gonna have to have the extra. Uh.
Speaker 5: The patrons helped me find it, and then I'll cut it out afterwards. But then I and then I was like, fuck it, I'm let me just finish the rest of it. And I was like, oh my god, it's at the end. I wasted hours that I was gonna play Clarib scary. I wasted hours trying.
Speaker 4: To find this thing, trying to fix his.
Speaker 5: And then but yeah, the one thing that I noticed is I'm usually I usually get annoyed. It's like a pet peeve of mine when people mispronounced names, because people will tell you their name and it's like, well, just say what they just told you, and then people will just get it completely wrong.
Speaker 1: That it's just a little pet peeve of mine. But for some reason, I like almost butchered every name in that game when we're talking what's not even about that? Like somebody can tell me like their name is a like oh my name is a Jean Pierre or something, and I'm like, okay, your name Jean Pierre. But like I added letters to Eski's fucking name, like like I added there was I just say, that's good. Is what it is? We do they have?
Speaker 5: And it's not the NA for them, right, it's well it's not it's not in the it's not in the text. But they have plenty of that ship. I think it's a and thing having having that they have that they have that they have they have like the jis and the little sperm and in the sea, yeah, little sperm sperm tail they have. So like I don't know exactly what it does. I guess maybe it makes it us like an ass What was the other name that.
Speaker 1: I know? There was something else?
Speaker 5: Uh, because I kept going because I kept like bouncing in between, like I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I was like this Lune Luna looney, and I was like and I was like and so the thing is like with it just.
Speaker 5: I noticed that, like I was kind of unsure and then and then again even with I think it's mael Or is it mayl It's and like that, and I just remember being I.
Speaker 1: Keep getting the makes Gustavs. Gustav is the easiest one. Reason. I mean, that's the easiest one just because who I know. I just I've grown up with Gustavos, you know, so like that's my brain goes to Gustava. I'm like, that's not right. The stuff stop and uncle got some Puerto Rico. So like I'm just used to that name.
Speaker 4: I guess, Yeah, that was syel Or c l. That's the one that that's one that she's also the person I'm least interested to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's mad strong. I think the character that.
Speaker 4: Is every character really is mad strong, except for it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of the character that's kind of cheeks unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you can you can break him the open.
Speaker 1: His his mechanic is like the least like ridiculous that's why there's just land hits to get charged opposed to like fucking the little girl is crazy her Katana. So I think that's the I think broke. I think that's what you know, like, that's the point of her, yes exactly. But what was the point why we bring that up?
Speaker 4: I think I think we just I just came up. But we talked about clerics here at episode we.
Speaker 1: Want to fight people. Why did that come?
Speaker 4: They could just ask you, guys, if you played anymore of it, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: I don't why. I have some of the most ridiculous voice lines ever, and I love it. There's it's dude, It's it's good. I met a certain character. You meet a certain character that like everything he says is just fucking ridiculous. I like him. He's great. You met him ready, Yeah, I'm further than you.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: I know. I just met him and he's insane. He says, It's like, yo, you're great. It's fun.
Speaker 4: I looked at my in game clock and I was so happy to see because like I was like, oh, what, how how long did it take me to finish this game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually, and the last save I have is for twenty two hours hours. That's great, and it was to be fair, like that's the point of no return. So there's like maybe like an hour or two after that, but like.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm past that, Like and yeah, I'm I'm really speed ran that game. I played it reasons I don't know. I just I played it. I mean, you just played it. You didn't do any I'm dumb, and like, I got it. I got I gotta go back. I gotta go fight these these things that I couldn't before. I gotta go break these fucking barriers that were done. Yeah, I'm thinking about people that I couldn't help at the time, to go back and help this dumb ass. Yeah, to me, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing that after like uh, when I have everything, you know what I mean. Yeah, I want to break open the game.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna try to. I'm gonna try to get through most of it today because I was excited that we only I was like, we all have what episode to do today? I was like, I fucking get some ship done. When I get home, watch this is you just play video. I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 1: Cook, and then I want to probably go for a walk. But then after that I am going to be on clipsecurity.
Speaker 5: I really want to get a I'm thinking about getting a treadmill so I can, like the one in the house so I can like cause I was like, fuck, I really need to get some cardio in, but I want to do stuff.
Speaker 4: I thought about getting one of those under the desk ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, for.
Speaker 4: The standing desk one, just like I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Do it man. So I'm I'm actually so standing desk are actually not one's this bad ass, but there's I saw they're very inexpensive. Now yeah, I saw, I saw a decent one. It's not like saying it's not as good as this one that.
Speaker 4: I got, like multiple like it's almost like the Marks and Claire scare Like I got a massive amount of like cuts to the price. Oh okay, got like a pretty good deal in like through people that I know. Okay, So like that was like, wait, that's too expensive for what Yeah, people would normally.
Speaker 1: Don't want to have as way too expensive as well, too lily, but put way too much. It's over a grand. See that's crazy. Mine's less than a grand, easily over a grand. I think this one was like seven something mine is also mine is also like in like I think I only paid four. You've seen my desk, It's like fucking insane. I haven't seen your desk. You have seen my desk before. Why am I gonna go into your bedroom for that's my bedroom? Checking that's a good point. It's like so it's just so it's like something I was like, why'd you buy this? Like purpose? Like what did you? And she like she uses my desk whenever she like works, like when I'm okay, so it's her desk. Well, when I'm like, well it's more mine than hers, but like wow, if she's doing more of the work, well, when she's doing work where like I'm in the living room, she goes in there and she uses it. Okay, when I'm like watching Tevious, like when we're both work and just like a meeting proper sure, he's like, hey, I'm gonna go on here real quick, and I'm like, I guess. But like I was saying, that's like to play video games when I'm playing like Rivals for too long, like I'm gonna stand up, I'm gonna play Rivals for a little bit, or like I don't play care I'm standing up because it's like a controller game. So something about playing controller standing up feels like incorrect, like I'm gonna get a beating. My Grandma's gonna come and say sit down and play the game or get up and leave.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know what it reminds you of, reminds me of like being at like the demo Kiosk. Yeah, like a Walmart or Target around. That is the only time I'm standing up.
Speaker 1: And god damn, I got thirty more minutes. Fuck you skate? Can I play? Fuck you kid? Crazy? It's crazy? Twenty three year old Mets weren't Should we move on to through it? You know, just stuck in the case now? So kid, should we want to put some questions? Hell yeah, let's go. Hell yeah, dude, Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't read this one ahead of time.
Speaker 1: The overall it's probably trash. The overall image of this paragraph looks clause paragraph hooty claus clause delta Delta.
Speaker 4: Gamma wrote in this is Hello Puerto Rican the swim Machine an anonymous fellow of African descent, first time question asker listener for about five months. I have discovered over the last few years that despite being a hardcore listener of emo music in my teens. As a late twenties adult, I am virtually incapable of listening to new emo music because it is unbearable, unrelatable to my life as an adult, and is generally cringe worthy.
Speaker 1: Do you say new like specifically like you can't listen to.
Speaker 4: New or he says, I can't listen to new emo.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, He's going.
Speaker 4: Uh, really, my life as an adult and I find it generally cringe worthy. My question is, what is something that you used to enjoy in your late teens slash early twenties that you struggle to enjoy now?
Speaker 1: And waw women, I have that. I literally have this. I'm getting there. I don't getting there. I agree with him actually in the same thing. But it's not just new emo. It's a lot of.
Speaker 5: There was a time period in the mid twenty tens where I was hanging out with the certain people that listen to a lot of emo scremo shit, and.
Speaker 1: So I started absorbing a lot of those bands. I hated their names, I hated the song titles. They're all stupid. If if you're James Dean and I'm Rdrie Hepburn is the name of a fucking song.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I hate these people, but like, there's band Sleeping Sirens. I actually just saw a post with them recently. Sebland Science has this guy that sounds.
Speaker 1: Like a woman, like a bad woman, you know.
Speaker 5: And that was the thing that made me mad about a lot of those scrimo bands is because they would sound much better if they just got a girl singing, because they hit the notes more natural and comfortably. But he had these guys singing like straining their voices, and I'm like, you sound awful. But anyway, I was tolerating a lot of that stuff back in the day because some of the music was good, some of the lyrics were good.
Speaker 1: I can't listen to anymore.
Speaker 5: I listened to a lot of those bands like now, like pop punk, I can still listen to. Pop punk is still good to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pop punk is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very fine. I think the songs it's less.
Speaker 4: Find like, I don't know, there's something but it's not nearly as like I'm kind of in the same boat with like, you know stuff orre I just like I just never really gravitated to it at all, because I just I couldn't stand the vocals awful.
Speaker 1: It was just had to deal with it. I had to deal with it is where I was and what I was trying to do. But like I just I it was I that era of music I think was actually awful. Like I really like I think back to like late two thousands to mid twenty tens, and I think that was the worst era of music. I I really think that's so insane. It's I mean, it's it's only it's only as well ative it's in my existence, you know. Yeah, I also listen to music in the fucking night and it was like bang in a pan against the fucking floor. Yeah, and a woman screamed for her life. You know that wasn't that was what I was. But I just think that Armans was so much not good.
Speaker 5: I think, like the vocals make it damn near unbearable for me to listen to. Like I like think, I think a lot of the music surrounding it is great. Like there's a city, it's not a city, uh fuck uh. There's like Sao Sins, Silverstein, fucking I think taking Back Sunday, all these great there's all these bands and stuff that I listened to but a lot of their vocals I just can't really tolerate anymore. It's just there's just something off about all of them, like they do on purpose. It's like the genre and I just my ears just don't like it. They just don't like them. I'd rather just listen to a lot of that stuff just instrumentally, because a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Like I could never personally stand up. I just I really don't like Blanklin any do at all.
Speaker 1: I know it's not the.
Speaker 4: Same I know it's not the same genre. It's like more pop punk obviously. Yeah, but like their vocal DeLong Tom DeLong has that emo thing going on where just like I can't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sorry, No, no, you're not.
Speaker 4: This is not what this When you post I immediately like kind of like into my own body, I hear that.
Speaker 1: I don't like it per se, but very much so is a period piece to me, you know, like this is I.
Speaker 4: Like where I get that. Yeah, I just couldn't even at the time. I was just like like the songs.
Speaker 5: Were Matt sings, so Matt the Bassis, you know, like say he did the song damn it you know, one of their first singles, What's My Age Again? Like that's about the time she walked away from me. Like when Max sings, I'm like a big fan of the band. When Tom sings, I hate the fucking band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of in the same one. Although even even the other guy, I was like, it's okay, But like I think I think part of that is tainted from the fact that, like I don't know which one I'm gonna get when I started, you know what I mean. Like it's it's almost like it's like a coin flip. It's whether or not I'm gonna like the person singing from the from a band, So it's I don't I don't like that feeling.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: And it's like clicking out a collab video from like a long time ago. You remember, like some people would do like these collabs and it would be like some random person you've never fucking heard of, right, and they would take up like a sizable portion of the video.
Speaker 1: I always hated that, Yeah, And you're like, I couldn't stand it.
Speaker 4: It's why like whatever I collabed with people, I put them on a fucking lama for like two seconds.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like a little cameo. It's a little like it's a little thing.
Speaker 4: If you don't know who it is, it's not a big deal because it's not fifty percent of the video. And if you know, it's like a little oh how nice. But some people would just fuck it. Oh, here's a movie review from like my favorite movie reviewer and introducing I just seen you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, like cray Gray, I didn't care about your opinion about this movie. Yeah, let's let's let's hear it. Let's hear it the ten minutes in the video.
Speaker 4: The first Welcome to astro physicist reviews. I do movie reviews as an astrophysicist, and I think it's an interesting perspective to have. Anyway, here's fucking I don't know Mojo. Yeah, here's Tanamojo like to join the fuck his tann would like if Anny Austin had like DSP or something on his fucking show and why what?
Speaker 1: Actually that's fine, has fucking DSP on his podcast and sneak oh, I have a podcasting that might be gad that would be such a disaster, but I would have to I would have to watch.
Speaker 4: It would be like watching a baby in a car crash.
Speaker 1: You know, he's like, yeah, that's a Tuesday for me. Yeah, I don't call children die.
Speaker 4: Yeah you didn't even know, but you if that, dude, if that, you'd have to like it's not like, oh I can't wait to see. It's just like that. So you can't take your eyes on that.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're gonna see watching the school if you see a school bus flip forty feet.
Speaker 4: And seven times in that forty feet which standing.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of a school bus into a crash and then people got yanked out the windows. That's how bad it was tumbling. It's oh yeah, I've seen like an operation came and pulled them out of the way.
Speaker 4: It's like that video of It's like that video of the guy in the boat where they're all like being swayed around and.
Speaker 1: Eventually he was gone. That ship dude, you know he was unconscious in that water. I don't know if they got them. They're all dead at shark got them? Yeah? Sure.
Speaker 4: The camera the camera cuts to another boat with a bunch of sharks in it, and their.
Speaker 1: Boat is what if it was sharks fucking you see the sharks king the fucking boats don't like a killer whales do that or something. Killer wells are massive cunts, so I yeah.
Speaker 4: Can't remember what's killer rolls are dolphins that do it?
Speaker 1: And they both dolphins are powerful. Killer whales are dolphins killer a dolphins? As that is true.
Speaker 4: Okay, it sounds like a lie that we would say, but it is actually true.
Speaker 1: That's all good, that's all. That's how you learned, like second grade though, when you know about them.
Speaker 4: Oh, are we expecting people to know things that they ever in the second grade? Yeah, but it's two thousand twelve and before.
Speaker 1: So it happened is that killer whales, killer whales kill sharks. Sharks kill so blue like humpback whales are hunted violently by sharks. So what happens is that sharks are terrified of killer whales. Killing whales kill great white sharks like on a regular basis. So what happens now is that humpback whales and orcas are often spotted together to prevent the sharks from getting But now the sharks population is dwindling so much because of how many killer whales are just murdering them and them not being able to get too humpback whales to eat them anymore. So it's like technically a biomes in a fun say of environment, because it's gonna be like way more whales than have like the food to eat, like the area for them to be able to survive them. It's time for the Japanese to do the thing. You see. Samurai is bag on a boat, a fucking scuba diving sami. See samurais deep.
Speaker 4: Samurai is a hard that's as deep cami. That's actually kind of cool. I don't hate that at all.
Speaker 1: You're it's like a show has been born. That's a show.
Speaker 4: That's a great like prompt for like an aesthetic. Yeah, you know what I mean if you were, like he told, like an art designer or something like we're trying to make a game, give me like nautical Samurai, nautical Samurai or deep sea Samurai. When that sounds sick, I can already kind of see it, Like you get that like the Japanese kind of inspired stuff, but with like the almost like the BioShock kind of like you know, the tube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking about that, Yeah, the old field diving ship. I feel like I'm seeing some like.
Speaker 4: Artists, artists who listen to our show.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing some ship feel free because I think.
Speaker 4: I think there's a badass fucking aesthetic to be unlocked here. It really is like Samurai.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm even thinking a bit of like the you know, the European like face armors they have like with like it's like the like the slits of the eyes like golden, sort of like the wave that the Knights, sort of like the Knights like.
Speaker 4: The like the Yeah, I mean, if you want to go completely away from Deep.
Speaker 1: And Samurai, because I'm thinking of like the face of the mask with a couple of the coupleton mask but with a metal appearancecause obvious if you're gonna go like Deep, you have to have a covered face. I'm thinking of. I'm aesthetics. So it is kind of fire. It is a Loki kind of around with it. And what is he like find fighting like giant fucking squid. You're just fighting giant I don't know, fe his village, fucking calamary. He's got like a giant squid dragging out the water.
Speaker 5: It's the last one too, in the last the last giant squid. Like it's like the one that's fucking like five hundred meters and then it's like it is a lot there and it's like please, it's plead, it's I'll have more children.
Speaker 1: I'm ironically like murdered the funk out of it. I'm ironically very transfixted by this idea. It's pretty bad. This is dope as fuck.
Speaker 4: The way I think about it is like the idea of like you have like air jets kind of like can help him like run fast and ship.
Speaker 1: It could make a.
Speaker 6: Game.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is could actually make a like a night game. Double Samurai do it. It can make a lot of will take it and ship the bed with God, They'll take it and ship absolutely defic only they can do it. Ah, give it to give it.
Speaker 4: Fucking crazy that the game they claip Scare is made by like fifty x soft people.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is crazy to me.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a redditor who wrote it and a fucking SoundCloud wrapper who made the soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Fucking insane. It just makes me mad that, uh, you know, the the game. The video game industry has, you know, all the talented It's like the NFL or something or whatever.
Speaker 5: They're all the most talented people are there. But a lot of times they're just mismanaged.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're just like what do you do with a lot of this stuff? And now they can they show you what they can fucking do. It's been it's been a series of that for a while. People have been like, we're gonna leave the main company, We're gonna go start a little thing and we're gonna make it work. And it's been doing have been doing that for a while. Yeah, and uh, companies are really upset. Yeah, they needed they need to do it.
Speaker 5: Look, one thing I would love I would love for the community people, uh, everybody to encourage developers to do that. And I would happily fund them, you know, like, hey throw them money so they can't get started and ship like that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I feel like this is this is just a message message to everybody, all right, whether you I don't know, whether you hate Raymond or you love Chris, everybody, every single person is involved here. I need you all to make a deep sea Samurai fucking something.
Speaker 1: I need to see it. Send us deep sea Samurai are only good ones. I mean I.
Speaker 4: Want to see the bad ones too. I want to see everything that comes out. That's a dopeesthetic To answer this question, really.
Speaker 1: Dad, in deep Sea Samurai drip. There you go, like, yeah, I like the idea of like fucking samurai armor but with like like a shell asthetic, you know, like like crustaceans. Yeah. Oh yeah, that's one of the very so absolutely.
Speaker 4: That'd be a cool thing too. There's a lot of flexibility there, but we haven't answered the question though. We just invented great Jewish people. So okay, all right, there he goes. There is some anti semitism there. It is episode fell a little off.
Speaker 1: We were back. There's aquatic is that there's nothing more season that, there's good guys on both sides. What's the question?
Speaker 4: The question was like whether or not there was something that we when we were younger, uh, we liked but can't really listen to now.
Speaker 1: I was talking about emo shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yah, I think I think for me it's kind of the same. I don't know, there's some songs that I vibed with a lot that I don't vibe with as much anymore, but I still like the way they sound.
Speaker 1: I mean, all of Kanye for me, pretty much. That's yeah. I mean it's a shame.
Speaker 4: Pretty much Hitler, but it's mostly music, I would say, because that is a genre where like, although I never really vibed with it, so I don't even know if that's an accurate.
Speaker 1: Me. Anime less than I did when I was younger. I like anime way less than I used to same.
Speaker 4: I like anime about equivalently as because I really only like Dragon Ball and U U. Hacke Show and like the stuff that I like back then I still like, but like a lot of the stuff that I didn't like back then, I still kind of don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have an answer to this. I think everything that I've liked my whole life has been relatively consistent, maybe less so or less intensely because it's not new anymore.
Speaker 1: But uh, I don't know if I have anything.
Speaker 5: You know, what's a better answer for me than the emo stuff? Because I'm almost where you were, Because I almost forced myself to start liking that shit, I could do it a lot.
Speaker 1: I never bought any of this chemical romances as close as I got that to me, because they just are different mission too talented to ignore. Like Girard's voice doesn't bother.
Speaker 4: Me, no, but it is that it's it's that's what's crazy.
Speaker 1: About that's the thing. There's something and I think it's just because he's just genuinely a great singer, and a lot of a lot of those emo people to me, are fucking just not good.
Speaker 4: He's a great singer and the actual like, like, go listen to the composition.
Speaker 1: That song is brilliant video. I still maintained that that's like a queen tear fucking.
Speaker 5: I think they are the Yeah, I can get behind that.
Speaker 1: I can get behind what what you mean. I have no attachment to that band at all. None of them is really bad. I've heard a bunch of it. I just have no attachment to it. I think that album Sweet three cheers for Sweet Revenge or whatever. It's a really good album. It's very popular. I know what people love. I know people like I know the aesthetic like it could turn a lot of people off. Even back in the day, we were like my Chemical Romance. We were like, oh, let's let's start a stupid emo band called a Black Rose of Romance or something. We wrote like one dumb ass song and just we're like, let's try to get some money. We're like sixty, we can go anywhere with it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, a new band called our Fentanyl Dalliance.
Speaker 1: Damn Clockett, Yeah, Clockett. Now that I actually don't listen to.
Speaker 5: I don't listen to like whether they call math math rock or math or math metal?
Speaker 1: What is like? What is that? What is that? Math rock is on is on changing signature so it's never like its four four four three, It's like it's extremely progressive music.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like you can say called prog rock, but like in a but much more annoying, like got math metal.
Speaker 4: I don't know if ever, what's what can you what's a math rock band?
Speaker 1: I can think of Mighty Mouse, Mouse, modest Mouse.
Speaker 5: Well there's I would say, actually there. So there's bands that are a lot more underground, and a lot of times they may not even have like vocals, like Chan for example, there's a band called chan is a is a big There's they just they're just playing this is metal but like animals as leaders. Oh yeah, there's a Dillinger escape Plan.
Speaker 1: It's just like and then there's ones that are there. They're plenty of they have vocals.
Speaker 5: But so like between the Barried and me fucking into the there's a bunch of bands and I.
Speaker 1: Think some math rock is actually pretty fucking goods. But it's it's like, I mean, I wouldn't be I just haven't. It's not like music that like I don't I don't know how you would listen to the I don't know the kind of the set to, like how to set up like listen to this kind of music. It's kind of you just hear it one day and like, oh, if it sounds good, you might like it. It's just it's hard to it's hard people that a lot of people don't listen to jazz that's not like their main thing because it is so chaotic. I love jazz music and I love jazz. Did you guess you that? Did you get do you guess you? That? Fight?
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, dude, yeah that's that. That song has been in my fucking head. Yeah since I played it.
Speaker 1: That game is so yeah, soundtrack so good. It's very that. It was very surprising because everything was much more just like epic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's like operatic, dude. At the end, there's like electric guitars that come in.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's fucking like. It's good ship. It's a great Saren.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the French for the first time ever, only it is the only time I spent the French.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you still have a lot to make up for for X you see. But like I think this, Yeah, thanks for all that funcks. You guys did the Haiti over and over again. That's really fucked up. You guys suck.
Speaker 1: But also to be fair, everybody did it to Haiti, I mean because of them, though, like somebody would have got to it. I mean that's true. Just disregard. I mean, that's like a race. I'm not I don't think I'm wrong, but like Western Europe is a race. Who was gonna get there first? Ye Spanish about I'm talking about all that stuff.
Speaker 4: It was like it was it was like mall rats or not rat rat race?
Speaker 1: I know, was gonna do it man, And luckily the Haitians were just like, who's gonna do It's gonna be Seth Green against the Haiti first, Like dude, it kind of was that shout out to Haiti though, you guys, the fact that you're still even sort of there. It's crazy because you guys have been invaded nine times in the last like seven years. Just fucking wild. But like, hey, you know, shout out to you guys. Change your name to do in Vadi at this point, probably should be you should go, you should, you should, you should live in? Why do I want? I'm not Haitian though, but you just said should pass. I could ask, but I don't go learn. Just go go go go learn a Haitian. Go learn creole and yeah, yeah, you know place I don't want to be creole? Yeah yeah, what does a crayon company have to do with this? You know I knew him, I knew it. You know creole is a Spanish word, right care? I know Haitian?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: A woman named Gaola retard laugh, that's crazy, totally. You hed the squid word.
Speaker 5: Laugh when he pranks SpongeBob and he's getting all funked up and then Squidward like does that like that like when he's laughing so hard?
Speaker 4: Is not the one where like he makes SpongeBob cry at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he cries because he's like like f and it's like, did you guys not see the whole beginning episode where he was literally a hazing squid word, But like that one, they missed it all. It bothered that episode bothered.
Speaker 4: Look, he got hurt a lot, but it was kind of his fault.
Speaker 1: Like I think he needed that. He needed that sounds that I think when SpongeBob was doing it innocently a post but he was bothering a lot, but split Ward did it literally to hurt him.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's why the line is different, and it felt good to me. I was like, SpongeBob needs to be checked.
Speaker 4: I'm like sponge I want to see SpongeBob punch I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to an asshole.
Speaker 4: I want to see an episode of Spongeroll getting punched in the solar Plexus outside of his place of work and they're getting his wallet stolen and then him like wheezing for like a solid three minutes.
Speaker 1: I love that wheezing on the ground of crying.
Speaker 4: I love fancing and smiling friends where he like punches that demon and he like like realistically kills over.
Speaker 1: I love that. I told you again I was gonna hit you and he hit a demon but fell me sorry, threw up. But yeah, the yeah, all that music that I used to listen to back in the day.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm still pretty I'm still like say Dylan Drake. Scape Plan is a big example. It's one of my favorite bands, but I don't listen to their they're half uh like math metal, and then they and then they have these songs that are just kind of like just solid rock or just alternative metal songs that are just like, oh, look how talented these guys are. They're just well structured songs, and I want to listen to those now.
Speaker 1: I basically my mind is I'm just as I'm getting older, I want to listen to less chaotic stuff. My mind is settled down, wants like peace, so listening for me, I've gotten really admitted song that's like and then there's just stuff and the drummers doing crazy ship and there's like I'm like, I'm done. That's the kind of thing that like I'll watch it live, you know what I mean, I don't want to see. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want nine minutes of chaos in a pre record like this is for live.
Speaker 1: You know. That's kind of how I feel about it. I've gotten really gonna soul musics. I've gotten older. I'm just like I only kind of listened to like any sort of like so like that I got to make up for the thing you don't have it lated this what good people do. And there's me like stone facing the shower, sitting down.
Speaker 4: You're like Vegeta in fucking dragon Ball GT, trying to artificially become a super Saiyan for because we don't have it in you.
Speaker 1: Remember, I don't remember anything.
Speaker 4: He was like he used like a fucking machine to go super saying force like, bitch, shoot me with the wave.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like, what shooty bitch watched GT once and I don't remember I.
Speaker 4: Watched great Dass, Great Ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess maybe I should watch it as like a really not watching it fun watching it, but like I was also six, I thought the vibe was completely fucked like that. The wrap intro already was just like what are we doing here? Man? Remember that grand to a grant to a dragon Ball? GT.
Speaker 4: Brand's a child again, him and his friends, and it's like I want to lynch myself on live television.
Speaker 1: Because you know some fucking dump.
Speaker 5: You know, the same people that wrote head Cella or whatever wrote that rap and like, hey, brocman sing song that's correct.
Speaker 1: Well there's no shot.
Speaker 4: I think the GT because I can you imagine it was a Japanese fucking track somehow and not like a four Kids America too, like what what's popping right now? Rap the black music, look at some blacks in the studio for this fucking song for the theme.
Speaker 1: Get the medal? Thinkers up please? I think I don't know. I think I had fun watching GT. I really hate it reminds me of Round Me a dragon Ball, and I liked it. I was like, oh, dragon Ball.
Speaker 4: GT would be like if Seinfeld had a spin off and it was all about like Baboo or something where you just had like why the fuck are these side characters getting a show. It's Ry Jerry and like, no one wants to see this happen Trunks and Pan, fuck you, it's not even good.
Speaker 1: Trunks. Yeah, it's like a worst version of Trunk sucks is that Trunks see Trunks in the future is so bad ass because you know his life is terrible and then like he goes in bass he's like, oh you suck little me your ass, You're everything is wrong with me, and it's like it's funny that the worst part to him is vegeta, Like vegeta living makes him a worse person, Like that's so fucking crazy, Like you did that when your dad died, he became a really upstanding dude. I think I'm gonna marathon the dragon Ball universe all of it. Yeah, that's like watching it five time speed.
Speaker 4: It would still take you nine years take up to the free society. That's that is correct, that leads to fix speed in the Namok saga, will still take Freezer about seven years to blow up the planet.
Speaker 1: That is so fucking funny. The experts, they're talking really fast. It sounds like x almost like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 5: Imagine I want to see someone un ironically watching that fight, Like they're sitting down with Marvel Rivals and that's on their other screen, and it's just and they can.
Speaker 1: Do a full length report about everything. They're like, I'm all caught up.
Speaker 4: I'm all cut up, don't worry. They're not even looking at it at the time.
Speaker 1: They're looking at Marvel Rivals.
Speaker 4: So it's like they're listening to a five times radio show version of dragon Ball C.
Speaker 1: And it's like describing that happened and exists on he writes out everything that goes on. It's like you have the processing power of a computer. You're a super Actually frightened me yeah, fucking wish and empty eclipment to his head. That guy, that guy can't be here. I want that he's.
Speaker 4: He's like the opposite of Ellie and the last of us, you know where, he's like, he can't be.
Speaker 1: Us. I saw that.
Speaker 4: I saw that freeze frame of her looking like a Did you see the picture?
Speaker 1: I put? No, I didn't see. Oh god, it's actually pretty funny.
Speaker 5: Every time I log on Facebook to check my memories things, the first thing that pops up is somebody drawing her unflattering and some fucked up.
Speaker 1: I think people, I think I think it's a little over Well, it's it's the Internet, it's it's mean, but it also bro come on like this just begs like that face begs.
Speaker 4: For a for like a No, that's real, that's from the show.
Speaker 1: It does look like that's stupid hamster screaming. I thought that was a fake. I thought somebody distorted her face to make her look I think people are being really and I think people because she's a good actress. She is a good actress. It's the meta.
Speaker 4: She is a good actress. I don't I do believe that. I still do believe that she's miscast.
Speaker 1: I think I think everyone. I think people just need to.
Speaker 4: I wish people could just be normal, you know what I mean, because people get defensive about it, where it's like, oh no, this is actually the best casting ever over correction, yeah, or like the people the show runners be like, we don't have any regrets about casting Ali. It's like you must shut on some come on, Kaylee Spiney's right there. There's like several other people who are like obvious showings for Elliott you could have chosen, and it's what she's doing the best. I personally just think the second game is a mess, and I just don't think there's really any Like even the people watching the show are like, this isn't as good as the first season.
Speaker 1: Duh, right.
Speaker 4: That was the case with the game as well, although I do think the game is better than the show so far.
Speaker 5: I realize I just real quick. I just realized that I don't care because I I queued up there was three episodes out by the time I went to watch it, and I cued it up, and.
Speaker 1: You weren't even compelled to watch them. No, I clicked out of it.
Speaker 5: I was like, actually, know, I watched the opening scene where the where she's like revenge or something and the guy's like whatever, they were just talking.
Speaker 1: I think there's a tree there or something. The very beginning of.
Speaker 4: The first episode, I barely remember it.
Speaker 1: I watched that scene and I was like, I don't care about that, and we didn't let the Hulk and I was like, all right, I'm already fucking kind of you know, he could kill all of us.
Speaker 4: The thing about the last of Us that's crazy is that, like, look, the last most part two I think is tremendously performed. I think it's great, like amazingly acted. I think it uh and not thematically, but like characters are written in a way that like they interact with each other in a realistic way, and I appreciate it. But the core like that that game really thinks it's more mature than it is. And it's like playing Claire Obscure especially is just like it's so funny because it's just like this is way more adult then I think, and it's got like fucking you know, paint brush headed fucking freaks right out.
Speaker 1: Speaking some weird version of French to you.
Speaker 4: It bothers me how close it is to like because I'll pick up on some things where I'm just like, that's French, but then it becomes like it's like Similish almost, it's like French similar.
Speaker 5: It's kind of cool because it's jogging my memory of all the ship that I learned in high school. Yeah, it's like I understand some of the stuff you're saying.
Speaker 1: Fucking whatever, butt, but like the themes is like I love when I love when you're into town and you're like, man, life is crazy. I was born like three and a half hours ago and I'm like what he's like, Yeah, man, I'm pretty new. I can't know I got it that. I'm like, what are you that paint brush town? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I spent fucking no time there at all because they freaked me the fuck out, dude, didn't.
Speaker 1: I They bother the hell I did every much time I beat that boss when I should not have beat that boss. There there's a fight in there, and I'm like, level twenty one, I should not have beat that boss. And I beat the boss and got the special weapon way early. Yeah, I just they freaked me out. I don't know. I don't like them. When you first show up, I don't know who says it, like how the fuck are they standing because they're their fucking legs or so? But how they bring them, how they bring out the ones that are like to battle and then you beat them up and there's just a little one inside of a suit. Yeah, this is like jen would make up.
Speaker 4: The whole thing kind of feels like but but yeah, like I know, playing with playing a game like this, like that actually has like oh there's actually stuff to chew on here, as opposed to like what if the.
Speaker 1: People who do wrong to you were also people too? Yeah, it's like I've never thought of that before. It's just like, no, I get it.
Speaker 4: I'm not like every war movie. I think everything it's like the idea. It's like what if Hitler had a mom. It's like, I don't care, it's Hitler. What do you mean, I don't care if Hitler had.
Speaker 1: My personal opinion, I think. I think it's like, I think there is there's validity to the story of revenge. Sure, going about how revenge is corrosive because I don't because I really do not think that revenge is given the proper understanding of what it is, because it is act truly like people. We don't display it in media the way we make it righteous. We like, we like, we like go play God Awards. I agree, but I think God of I think God of War three does at the end, at the very end, you get like, oh shit, it's bigger than this. But before that you're kind of just you're kind of just pillaging. What's crazy about it?
Speaker 4: There is that like even like I feel like God of War twenty eighteen and Gotta War Ragnarok do a better job of like portraying that kind of thing. I agree, you know what I mean, Like it's it's more subtle or like not subtle, but it's more like there's more complexities going on there, Like it's more about like self forgiveness and stuff like that's more interesting to me.
Speaker 9: It's then like, what's the guy who raped my dog to death had a fucking son he loved.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, oh, he's a dog rapist? Like no, no, I think I think I do. I do give the game It's flowers a certain point. I think the conds of the story, I think it's pretty cool. But I think I think the I think it's fine. I just think the way executed is really really you kill there's no choice, but see that's what I do that in every action game. Nathan Drake is a serial murderer.
Speaker 4: He's killed so many Nathan Drake is Charles Manson and everyone loves him for it.
Speaker 1: Nthan Nathan Drake is Kissinger.
Speaker 4: Actually the twist actually you read his diary and it's like, oh, I forgot to use my pen name.
Speaker 1: He says he is rights ha ha ha Vietnamese. Yeah, it's it's but that's what it's. I don't care for that in a game because we know. To me, I wanted to be like I said, I brought God of War three because it's a little more metaw where this guy is destroying the world. Well, at the time it was the world. Now it's like destroying down Street. Yeah, like they kind of read, they kind of minimized it. A lot cares about greed.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, just you could destroy grease right now, and I don't even think people would notice.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately that is true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it was like whatever, But at the time, it was like, oh, his vengeance needs to be complete at the cost of everyone else. And then he was like, oh I did it. Fuck, He's like it was just like it was just it. It felt like everything wrapped up well enough to where I understood that how fucking damaging. I mean, I guess we all understand how damaging revenges.
Speaker 1: And yeah, people, I think people people minimize. I think.
Speaker 4: How good older games could be too, Like it's always like.
Speaker 1: Oh, back in the day, we couldn't even touch on these themes. It's like, what do you mean liked? Were you playing games at all? They did, they just didn't hold your hand. Yeah, they were there, And I feel like that's the halo. Halo too is.
Speaker 4: About an existential religious crisis. It's not like this is like.
Speaker 1: And that many people missed that actually, like people who were But I think that's that's fine. I like that people like that agree.
Speaker 5: We are level headed enough to understand the deeper meaning of it. Other people, I don't care, Like it's that's their problem. There also just not looking for it, Like sometimes that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: You could get what you wanted out of those things exactly, and it's just like if you wanted to chew deeper into it, there was there.
Speaker 1: And I think at the end of the day, it's what they wanted to do. I think it's not done well. I think it's a little handholdly and forced that dog so much. I think problem. You could sneak past a lot of enemies like the actually I mean to sneak past it, but then you murder people in the cut scenes cuts you go and you murder somebody, and it's like, bro, what the And granted it's the people that were there that health situation happened to what it was, but then like you let go. Like I for me, I'm just not a vengeful human being to begin with, I'm not in a situation also very much so true, but I'm not avengulation. Look, I don't I don't a problem with that game though, honestly, is just that I just don't. I cannot in that situation. If society is functioning well, I understand that you can go, you can travel to the ends of the earth to get revenge, and a society like that, I just don't think it is. It is completely like you're on your own. We you we are not we are not going, We're not gonna do anything like there is no point in wasting any resources or any time trying to do some revenge plot, because then that's what everybody would be doing all the time. It would just be like angry people, like everybody is getting crossed and betrayed.
Speaker 5: It because especially in a when a resource star of society, that's just it's to me, it's just kind of silly. I don't care, and then said the way that they pieced it together to is stupid.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 4: It also doesn't have a momentum because like I think, like I was all on board, I was like, yeah, let's go kill this bit, Like what fine, you know, because I understand it. But then it gets to a point where like they're they're just chilling, you know, they're just like the opportunity passed and it's she can't let it go, and it's like that I can't relate to mm. I I could, I could follow you up until a certain point, but like now it's just like nobody would react this way. It's not out of your sheer laziness, you know, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I for me? I think it's I just like I don't. I don't know how. I don't know how you could you validate Like I just I just don't get how you get to the point where you're like, oh, this needs to be the way to do it. Instead of being like, let's just let's try to change the way, because it's pretty much like, let's just update Last of Us one, put some extra mechanics, which are good game mechanics, and then the games can and then let's just have her go on a ventral story. And it's like, I get it because she is angry at Joel. Why. I think there are certain things the show does do better, right, Like, I like the idea of the show in the handful of things, but there's a community there. I think. I think the casting is for me, the big problem is the casting. Casting is the going problem where I'm like this, this is bad. I don't like Pedro Bascal as Hoel. I don't like. I don't you're so weird about that? I don't. I just think it's weird. Why is it so? I've seen him in Narcos, I've seen him in fucking like fucking television stuff, and I'm like, this is a fucking Latin American.
Speaker 4: Latin America, we're such chameleons anyway, Like it's such a weird, that's a weird. I don't really see the Joel problem. I see the Ellie problem obviously for me.
Speaker 1: For me, what's interesting you don't see both for well, for me, I don't want to know Scales. I know the Ellie things much more glaring than Juel. Yeah, because I've the thinking about about Petro Bascals. I see him in so many things about him being Latin American constantly, and Joel Miller was I don't know what Joe Miller was, so I guess I could be wrong. I don't be wrong. I don't have a problem with I don't know.
Speaker 4: For me, I just because they cast a black guy as Captain Keys and I was like sure, So like, I'm not gonna, oh, Petro Pascal is Hispanic and you wouldn't know it unless you knew him, So like, I don't really care about that at all.
Speaker 1: But I think I think it looks like a non He does not look like a white guy, look like he.
Speaker 4: Is a white guy though, because he's a Spanish person.
Speaker 5: But what I mean is like a white guy that is from the French or English where it's.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's like, let's but let's put it this way. Let's put it this way. The racist white people wouldn't accept him, is what I mean. Even though here to us he's white passing. But to them, they're like, no, I can tell that there's something in you that's literally it's distracting enough. There's a lot of people that I I'm.
Speaker 4: He looks more of the part than all he does. Yes, no, that is that's a lot for me. I'm just like, it's on a scale.
Speaker 1: It's just more of like I understand what he's saying and like, oh, dude, get out of here. Like it didn't it didn't need to be you Pedro, You're everything right now like it was. It's a fantastic is like what.
Speaker 5: It's just like I I you're You're a great actor.
Speaker 1: He's a great actor though, and I think and I think he did a good job in season one. I think he did a pretty good job. He's one he didn't it's not it's it's it's it's it is the one of the least problems inn it's barely but I think the casting for me is the problem. But I do like the idea of them having that home front place. I think that what do you mean, like them creating that town in the season. In the first season, I was like, I like this I did as a place they have like some sort of respite and normal normality.
Speaker 4: Back we're talking about season two? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh? This is in is this series? You know season? Did you finish season one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't really remember it because you.
Speaker 1: Know when they got game out to the time they met Tommy and Tommy's in that town with his wife and the kids like that, and there's like they're trying to I don't remember anything. Yeah, I remember really like a like a society. They're building a place I thought didn't like. Wasn't that chaos at the end? I don't remember what happened. No, season two, when happening, because this is what happened. I remember there was like a fire. Are you guys going to continue it? I don't. I might, I'm not sure it's all out. I might. I'm not going to spoil it. But I like the idea that there's like there's there's like a place of normal.
Speaker 4: But that's in the game too well, I know, I know, but I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the idea that Tommy because Tommy is not really doing that in the game and the game Tommy still scout for the most part, yes, but in this he's like a guy he's like a fucking dad, you know. He's like, there's only one thing. There's only one thing I need to live for right now. You know, it's only one thing.
Speaker 4: I think the show does better, and it's that they don't and have Tommy out him, because that was the one thing in the game where I was like, that makes no sense. I don't understand why you would even be going by your real names after everything that you've done. It makes it literally makes no sense at all.
Speaker 5: It's definitely a like I understand people make mistakes, but not in that's.
Speaker 4: Just not in that world. Yeah, you would have to be careless. I guess you'd have to be fucking unrelatably stupid. You'd have to very least want to use fake names. Yeah, so many You've killed so many people in the first game alone.
Speaker 1: You think that that's the part. I'm like, because I could I could see like Tommy, especially being the one to dude is insane. I could see it as like that, Oh, this is.
Speaker 4: Just my brother, This is my evil brothers, my brother that's killed a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You might have killed one of your people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name is Joel Miller, you know, is Joe miller social Security number by the way, you know, like one of the last thing you told me you killed this doctor guy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy, probably makes younger. You probably want to kill it right now, don't you. But there's a golf book. But do you think that there's an iron Do you think that that that Joel scene is worse in the show? I think yeah, the actual Yeah, why are you killing me? You're killing me right now.
Speaker 4: It's just it's worse about it worse because it like it happens in like this like brightly lit loft as opposed to like this dark fucking basement.
Speaker 1: Like she's like, oh, you're handsome. Is there a guy that lists like Neil Druckman? There? No, No, that guy's not there. No, I don't think so there's like because remember the guy he had the I think he had a man bun and he's like Ben Dale and he spits on. Maybe there's a guy there that was like the guy that was Everybody said like, oh, that's Neil Druckman putting himself in the game. She said, oh.
Speaker 4: She says, like, you're handsome to him, and she's she also like tells him why like.
Speaker 1: She should have fucked him little bit dope, and.
Speaker 4: Then then and then the most recent thing and then the most the most recent thing was like the pregnant thing. We're like, uh, you find out a character is pregnant or whatever, and the reaction in the game is like reasonable, like it makes sense for the characters. And this is like I'm gonna be a dead It's like, yeah, isn't this a great time?
Speaker 1: This is not It makes no sense. I think I should be furious. Should You've just.
Speaker 4: Been massively this is you've been lied to, and you've you've been you've been put into a position where you're endangering someone.
Speaker 1: What do you do Someone's technically yeah, so it's yeah, I don't know. I think the show is worse. Yeah, I just I just kind of learned when I when I watched that opening scene that I just genuinely, even though I enjoyed the first season, I thought about it was like, I really don't care about this.
Speaker 5: I just even I haven't played the remastered versions, I'm not gonna play this. I just I kind of and it's I'm not I'm not taking anything away from anybody else, it's just personally, I just realized that I don't care.
Speaker 1: I like Last of Us two for quite a few things, but for me, the I like I think I like the story in Twine with the gameplay, and without the gameplay, it doesn't take me the same way. Let me put it this way. The thing that I spend the most was the rope physics.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah that they used twice. Yeah, that's in a forty hour or thirty hour game.
Speaker 1: They could have done a lot of cool ship with that.
Speaker 4: Remember at the very end where they they set they set up the chained up zombies and you're like, well, what a great mechanic.
Speaker 1: And then it.
Speaker 4: Ends it's like why wasn't this here before?
Speaker 1: Like they're just flexing and then just doing nothing. They have a great idea, we.
Speaker 4: Could have done this earlier on and given you more options, be like, oh what if you cut a rope and like set the zombies free to dispatch so you wouldn't have to kill anybody, so sick o, that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: That'd be so fucking that's still killing people. Yeah, it's killing people, but it's just to kill people, it is. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of like a stealth game, like a true stealth game where it's like, oh, here's another option, neat I like a sandbox.
Speaker 1: Don't you bother a dog on somebody. I'm sorry, I just can't do stealth if I have an arsenal, I just I have no interest in stealthy. If I instinctively stealth, and I realized, I'm just like, I do it. I do it so I get the people easier.
Speaker 5: Not even a game like Whereas and Evil where I have to save Ammo, you know, say, a game where I was like, I really need to conserve my amals, like there's always gonna be Ammo around. So I don't even feel compelled to like try to not use bullets and blow someone's head off or something.
Speaker 1: I try really hard not to use, uh like just weapons in general. And I don't know why. And I'm like, I'm not playing a game. I'm just fucking like like an elder what you call it oblivion, I'm sneaking. I'm like, why am I sneaking? I got conjuration for a reason. I'm just fucking just held. I only sneak when I have to, like I have to steal something. I have to you know, I have to get not be seen. I don't don't steal. I don't, I don't steal. Should I take it after I win? I claim? Yeah, I've I had to restart my I to get into to get into the Thieves guild, I accidentally, Uh, I forgot what happened, but the chick woke up while I was trying to steal her ship, and then I had to kill her because she wouldn't leave me alone. I fucking I've killed so many people in that game. Bro, I'm such a piece of ship dude. I have such I'm trying not to get any special weapons until level twenty five, so I'm just suffering because there's so much cool shit that I'm like, I go get this, but I'm not gonna do it right, so I'm just waiting. So I've been I've been using a lot of destructive magic, and I've been beating the fight with clubs. I'm excited to go back into it because there's gonna be like so many mods available because when I first was looking, there wasn't anything that impressive. Yet I'm gonna I'm gonna finish clip Skier and then I'm going to play that. I'm gonna play CP Scare first. Then I'm gonna do like, I'm gonna try to get to the end to act to in bald Skate three, and then I'm gonna go into I mean, I just take a breakthrough. How many times you beat Baldsgate three? Only three? Three times of pretty deep game play. I mean you probably have many hours? Yeah? Seven? Let me check on my steed. Let's see. It's gonna be something mine is because weird, I guess. I I just don't remember playing that much, but I beat it like three times, so I must have played a lot. That is so crazy. I played the flaming fun out of that game.
Speaker 4: I wish I could like that game.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's any mods now that can like maybe make it, uh like bearable for you.
Speaker 4: That's it's fine, It's not everything has to be for everybody, that's true.
Speaker 1: But I played the absolute funk out of that game to the point now that like I can't even miss ship. I'm like, I know what, I know that's there, I know who? That is so funny I fucking missed. Yeah, my first player. I was like, where's that nigga on the cover? I just never ran It's a little gay vampire. It's a little gay vampire. Here's a here's the one.
Speaker 4: Majien Helen Keller, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Majen Helen Keller wrote in what that dude to her? Does it make her like regular?
Speaker 4: I think it was just it would still make her evil, but she would still like she would still be incapable of really enacting anything.
Speaker 1: So it just makes her. It doesn't give It would just change her. It might.
Speaker 4: It would make her strong, but she wouldn't know where she was going anyway. She would she'd be really powerful, but with no direction.
Speaker 1: Such a waste like if you had a limited amount of margins, you can like marks on somebody and you waste it.
Speaker 4: On her waist Keller or like fucking Vern Troyer or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's fucking small and dead. Tried to think of somebody who wouldn't It wouldn't offend, you know, Yeah, if you offend somebody who's a littler, does account is like a less because you're offending less of a person.
Speaker 1: You stop.
Speaker 4: That's not that came out wrong. That is so crazy that came out. There's still a person, but it's like less people. There's less person. This is all coming out really really, I know what.
Speaker 1: You mean, but that is definitely being clipped out of context. You are what you are saying is stupid. When I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Thing is if a little person because they are less than a hold this they are smaller, small and less is the same to me.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. You're seeing them. You're saying them incorrectly. You can use words, right, you know how to speak. Now, go again, try one more time.
Speaker 4: So so, because little people are barely humans, it gets worse.
Speaker 1: It gets progressively worse. Literally, we just find you just hate little.
Speaker 4: People, which is crazy because I'm like, that's like so close, that's like, uh, I guess it's like Kanye West in some sense.
Speaker 1: I guess it's. Yeah. I say, like, I have six hundred fifty four hours in Boskate three. That's kind of close. I have one hundred and sixty now. Now I've been playing it here since the alpha though. That's a good point. That doesn't make it much better, But that's that's still a lot. Well, it came out through I get played Destiny for that. It came out three years before the actual Gamekay.
Speaker 4: So let me tell you something I have across my entire history of playing Destiny one and two probably around that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, do you guys remember that? Do you guys remember that? Almost? I have almost two hundred hours in Haities two, the game's I've even done yet. Do you guys have three hundred hours? And Halo and fin Do you guys remember this from because remember Google Stadia? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the guy that put in remember on live it was way more. That's a throwback. Yeah, I thought it was. I thought it was lesson less a guy putting six thousand hours on Red Dead online in Stadia, Well, that's right, and he lost it, all right? Yeah, well why would you do that on Stadia? Of all? That's why that's all he has four so he had. Man, you don't know, people have their own struggles and ship. Dude. I just don't that many hours is I really can't. I can't. I can't conceptualize how many hours that Black has. Four hundred hours in Red Dead too, which is crazy to me. Jack Black? Yeah, the person, Yeah, well know the car, what do you mean, Jack Black? The toy a civic? When did he when did he share that info?
Speaker 4: He was on some interview during the Minecraft movie where like he was like nerding out over Red Dead two with like the with like one of the press people who was interviewing him, he was like, oh, dude, I have seven hundred hours in uh the interviewer it was like I have seven hundred hours in Red Dead two, And I was like, oh, you got me beat, I have like four hundred. But it's like, but I believe him because he talks about it like he understill, like he knows. Yeah, like he definitely has.
Speaker 1: I mean I look at him, I'm like, yeah, that's a gamer. I look at the I look at you. Look at the guy's like, yeah, there's fucking still orange fucking fingertips, you know at the interview Yeah, put his hand out a cup of water and it turns into fucking mac and cheese. What water turns into mac and cheese? Yeah, damn dude.
Speaker 4: It's like gamer christ that I can turn water into mac and cheese. It's fucking crazy, and it's only Craft. This is my body and this is my blood and the hands you have. Fucking dorito.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I have a thought craft mac and cheese, mac and cheese. I don't I've ever eaten Kraft mac and I cannot believe I rate that family.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know that's Kraft mac and cheese is it's it's worse than mac and cheese obviously, but there's something about it.
Speaker 1: It's like a toast.
Speaker 4: It's like a like a pizza bagel kind of thing, where like this isn't pizza or a bagel, but like I kind of I don't hate this.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like I get those toastinos. Uh, pizza pocket. I don't know what the pizza rolls. The pizza rolls like those things, like what the fuck are those things? But I like them.
Speaker 4: They're like mini pizza shiit plastic col zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what the hell is the cover? I don't know what is. It's almost like a wallet or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even just like the for the bread or whatever the fuck they use is definitely like plastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I'm sure it's still in my digestsis. I think about it, and I'm like, I ate that ship, and I'm like, I can just make it sandwich. I just make a sandwich, could make a sandwich or some something. Sometimes the like shit food hits the spot. It's nostalgic. I think. Yeah, I had McDonald's last night. I came home too late. Donalds last night. I came home too late from where I was at. So I was like McDonald's and I ate it, And I immediately went in the shower and sat down. I was like, I feel so bad. I never feel bad. After McDonald's. They got new chicken strips, so I tried them. No, the thing is, yeah, they're actually really good. They're really good. Actually are they?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I remember? I love that you select the ones? Wasn't that good? Ship? Remember the snacks? I never gotten to rap. I didn't get I didn't eat until like, I love rap, so I came out here. Actually I still nothing. I love nothing more than just rice, chicken and lettuce or just garden salad of any kind. That that's why I love Mediterranean food. I think that is.
Speaker 4: Oh we never got to watch a Hello Kelly's question. Oh yeah, we should do that. Uh what's the song you can't stand? For a reason other than the melody? I can't stand Ain't It Fun? From Paramore? Because something about Hayley Williams or any celebrity at that level talking about living in the real world just pisses me off.
Speaker 1: For some reason, that's not what she's talking about in the fucking well. I mean, I don't think she saw I don't think it's like it's talking about consequences. The person she's talking to is talking about the person having Remember the song that I really I read that song that I just you know, I haven't I sat there and been like, blood, I wonder what this is about? Blood. Blood just proved this media literacy right now in his question literally literally the lyric lyrically give the person some grace. It's in Helen Keller. That's true point death and blind and evil and so. And the fact they put this question on in general is actually, you know, I'm sorry. You deserve praise.
Speaker 5: Look, look it happens sometimes a lot of times artists don't aren't just writing specifically about themselves, or they could be writing about a specific time period, like you know, but you assume that it's just like, oh, this is me, modern day Hailey with millions of dollars writing about it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really you gotta have to think that like this doesn't add up, does it. It's kind of like when we were talking about clear obscure earlier, about the thing that you thought didn't add up because of other things, like it's just you kind of like, oh yeah, never mind, yeah yeah. So anyway, so I I love that song. I love everything Haley Williams does. I'm just like that song to top four white women on the planet to me, genuinely, probably probably top two. It's heard Margaret Robbie, what's okay? I don't know. I don't just like my Robbie at all. Not my top ten to top five white women really yeah, no, no, no of us. We're gonna do our top ten white white women.
Speaker 4: We'll do top five, top five for each of us listen to.
Speaker 1: I can't think of that. No, well, just put some I can't think of ten women, pite, frankly, put some fillers in there. Just just get whatever. Just we don't have to go to ten. But I just want them to be the options because I don't the time.
Speaker 4: I don't know Mary Magdalen April Avine Oprah is merrily Magdalene white. I mean probably, I mean probably not like based on modern day I guess you probably, yeah, I mean artistically rendered Mary max yes, yeah, yes, not necessarily historically accurate.
Speaker 1: Mary Magulin who had a bush, Probably that would look crazy. Man bushes.
Speaker 5: Bring back of the bushes, mankind, like my hat cook back. I'm tired of women looking like fucking children down They.
Speaker 4: Don't even look like children, but like we're back there. I don't want a forest down there either. I want to know what I'm doing seventy I mean it. I want to have a clear vision. The forest is above the pussy.
Speaker 5: Not all the time I've never seen a because the bush is usually the you know, the what do you call the pubic part where that's where it's shooting out like a bush. And then there's of course there's hair in the on the labia and all that ship. But it's not if it was the same.
Speaker 1: Y'all be gumming on alabias, y'all being on alabias, y'all be doing that like like I'm a fucking like I'm a horse. The hay. She's fucking screaming. You walk like you're locked, You've locked your neck. He's as hard as you can. You're liking fucking him. In a movie with Michael be Jordan, when he dies for being black in the sky Bridge and here, No, No No, when he gets lightning bolded by the small white fellow, Percy Jackson King Kong Chronicle. There you go, King Kong, Is you guys are insane? You gott's say that's Michael Jordan movie Michael be Jordan, Peter Jackson's Michael King Kong with Michael Jordan, Michael be Jordan and Peter Jacksons Michael be Jordan, King Kong, Michael Jordan's if you replayed that over and over again, you could make someone lose them.
Speaker 4: You can actually you can break. You could have broken assignment lad and in moments with.
Speaker 1: Stop it please, I can't that? Do you think I do? That's in reality reality broke dropped?
Speaker 4: Do you think because O Seanan Lan watch so much anime that like when the Seale Team six broke into his compound, he tried to run like Naruto and had his hands behind.
Speaker 1: Him and he's got sh oh my goodness, brow and those boomers like that were watching the race the smoke screen. He's like trying to run up the wall. He slips. He's the fucking Sandals. He all this ship. They didn't even kill him.
Speaker 4: He just tried to run up a wall and then he fell backwards and busted his head open like a watermelon.
Speaker 1: He only ran six just standing either the whole times. One guy that's laughing so hard, he's drowning in his gear. It's someone shoot him. So it looks like we did this dog after that dog bite him, bite him, shoot him. And then even the dogs like they were like, wait, they did a bad him. Shoot him, kick him in the deck. That's why they threw him in the ocean, because it was unbelievable. They're like, we clearly didn't do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually he ran up the wall, fell backwards, and his whole body exploded like a water balloon.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking of like Nuto music playing and let him get in murder, no small compound. That's so crazy. You never catch me that that they tummy did he think he was? How he got he's getting Swiss the fuck up? Gonadn't the guy get it?
Speaker 2: Getting getting casually like they're just like they're they're barely reacting to the recoil, Like there's barely even any recoil on their guns with the muscles going crazy. They just looking at each other while he going yeah, like still standing up the entire time of everybody's seen.
Speaker 4: The Tropic Thunder, where Ben Stiller's getting like fucking viscerated, should by all accounts.
Speaker 1: Have no body left. That was funny, man.
Speaker 4: But anyway, I don't have an answer to this. I'm trying to think of like a song that I can't stand for another reason.
Speaker 1: In the middle, other reason than them. I mean, I mean, I guess that's all the emo ship that I was talking about. I think the melodies are usually find their voices make me want to fucking claw my eyes out. The melodies are great, actually, anything that has to bring the carpenter in it. Really, I don't really mind her. I actually kind of like, I don't hate her, but I heard her music so much without my chan it's overplayed with I only know the expression one. I've been invaded by it. Unfortunately, I know.
Speaker 4: That music when I was younger. When I was younger, I would have hated it because would have been like pop music.
Speaker 1: What I loved pop music back in the day. I've action boys.
Speaker 4: I went back and looking at a bunch of pop music that I wrote off, you know what I mean, like fucking like at the time, I didn't really like Lady because it was just like everywhere.
Speaker 1: She she's peak pop, like peak pop music. Actually it is and.
Speaker 4: It's not that I didn't like like it was. You know, you're in high school. You're like pretentious on like a level where it's just like, it's not fucking.
Speaker 1: Bad romance, you know, such a good song, just dance, it's just good. But I hate that guy that Jacon, you know that Jacob Jacoby or whatever. His name was, Kobe and Meyer. It was the lead guy that featured on it. That was he was on a Kon's label. The only reason he was Akon was on that song. No, it's a guy named Pecon Jacoby or something like that. Are you sure look it up? Ak is On. It's not. It's not a it's Akon's artist. And I thought it was.
Speaker 5: Like Jacob, I can't remember his name is he's complete has been that's the Akon. Try to boost them didn't work. But yeah, oh Coby O Donna, I know I know who that is. I was thinking because Kobe, that's crazy. Actually it was just him.
Speaker 1: I'm here to mamagain a mile and I'm like, shut the fuck up, man, I don't get the off this track.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I came around, but like I think it was like when I was sating Gabby, like like a decade ago. She got me more into it and I was like, oh, this is actually pretty good. Actually it's kind of insane. Her last album is really good too, actually, the one that just came out like a month or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it being Blackie Black. It's crazy. I don't I think I like poppy. I don't know, because I think the because origin pop is like Michael right, and that's not what pop music is. Andy Mike became around like the two thousands, So I've always kind of liked pop music for the most part. I definitely said I liked it less when I was a team because obviously you're a team. Yeah, you're like you're gonna say you're not real music. But like I but then became there's the message and like rap became pop, you know, and it's just like wow, yeah, so it's just like that out there. Yeah it's dead now though for the most part that music that rap is rap take a really serious nose dive. I think I post COVID the world is raped, like a really serious note. Now what's you called it? No regged thoughts, but that it is actually pop music again, really sad, but also.
Speaker 4: Has that bad bunny kind of leading the charge. It makes me happy but sad.
Speaker 1: But that Bad Bunny was really good.
Speaker 4: I think I didn't really I didn't really talk with him before.
Speaker 1: That was really good. It's really really good anyway. Uh, let's see, you don't know about that because standard nigga a couple of a base nigga, you know that one where you know they're speaking some language, sound like the foreign language. I think he's I think he speaks locust like no, no, uh, grind is that is?
Speaker 4: That is bad Bunny with us right now? Going It was like it was like you, it was like he channeled him dumb. Oh my god, Bad Bunny is manifesting on our.
Speaker 1: Podcast Phoenix Boom Grind. Oh he's gone. We lost the connection truly, Like Derek is gone. What if I just died? He froze like that and we touched his skin and it was cold, the ice like freezing. Yeah, it like and it like gives a little bit like paper mache. Those are the I want to either explode or I want to die like that. I want to I want calcified. Yeah, I want I want to blow up so bad it changes something about the world. If I want the planet to suffer, it it changed our understanding of how human bodies function. I guess it is like people terrified at funerals. Now I don't want to go to the funeral. I don't want to you know, I want to die.
Speaker 4: I want to get I want to get married, and then the day after I want to wake up like a like a Pompeii ash man.
Speaker 1: That's what that's my goal.
Speaker 4: The day after the day after the wedding, like after the honeymoon or whatever, like the first night of the honeymoon. I want to go to sleep and then become a Pompeii Ashman.
Speaker 1: I want literally to mistake and kill. So she just like what the fuck, dude, Like I want to get. She gives me a high five, and I'm like slip birst my head and then have her have to do with that traumatizer making her problem. Make her Yeah she did it. She's like, dang, I killed it, but it was pretty funny. I want to die in a way that she's gonna laugh at.
Speaker 5: We should do, though, have a note keeping on your your bed where it says I knew you would kill me one day.
Speaker 1: After. She works on herself. She has like years of like therapy, like trying to get better, and then she like, I knew to kill me. She's like dated it. That's really fucking not nice. Yeah, but she deserves it. All right, we do all more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll do one more. Wanted on a serious note, sort of God's hungest trans girl.
Speaker 1: Y, Hey, send pictures, send pics. Yeah, we got to compare in contrast? Yeah, are you more of a with or a length kind of person? I'm just going to photoshop my girth to be like crazy. It looks like a photoshop. Man. You can't even you see the outline of your faces? How fucking I won't even understand what you're looking at? Is that? Is that a penis or a really big PASTRAMI?
Speaker 4: So God's ungest transgirl running, she says, As a trans woman in the United States, I'm currently facing the existential crisis of being made illegal by my government, our government. Hey, we're in this together, equivalently, we have as much to lose as Canada.
Speaker 1: We're in Canada. We're in Canada. What I hear?
Speaker 4: Could y'all share some good stories you have about trans people. As Kingston's dad's son all already knows, we minorities love being represented in media we consume so letter rip. I mean, honestly, I don't know many I have to be honest, but I have a few trans friends.
Speaker 1: I have three trans friends. Yeah, I have three trans friends. And it's like it's I don't know, I feel like I this is gonna sound diminutive, but also like I just there's no they're just funny fucking people. But my friends are funny because they're all like relatively in the artistic field. Like one of yeah, like one of my my friend's slides girlfriend is trans, and during during his birthday, we were just sending the most insane memes to each other. And there's like, there's not a there's not a difference in it other than the fact that like their their journey's probably different. But that's not what I interact with really, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, yeah, it's never I've never like engaged in like a deep, you know, conversation about this stuff because I just don't know any I don't know enough about it, and I also don't harbor enough resentment at all to even engage on a deeper level, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean. Sure, Like I don't get that.
Speaker 4: I think need a little bit more of that yeah, but uh, I've just never care. Like I've always been of the mind that, like I kind of view us as computers anyway, you know what I mean. Like when I was a kid, I remember hearing that story about the guy getting like hitting the brain or whatever, and then he like learned like his entire personality was different. And so to me, I'm like, if we're just computers basically like biological computers, then we can be swapped out like that. Why would I care if somebody chooses to swap out, you know, like a you know, a sex organ or just like if they feel like they're in a different body, Like I just I it seems fine to me.
Speaker 1: I'm very unbothered at what. I'm very bothered.
Speaker 5: It's it's, uh, it's something to some people, they may misinterpret me saying indifferent as to like something like I don't care. What I mean is it's normal, literally indifferent, Like it doesn't it's not a positive or negative to me.
Speaker 1: It is a thing that exists.
Speaker 5: A trans person to me is just a person, right, So I don't like, it's not like an I feel like that's how we should treat people, obviously, And it was. It was actually kind of cool. I will say, well, good, it's good and bad. So one of my buddies that I've known since I was like fifteen, he recently started dating a trans woman December January, and uh we a lot of our buddies we were surprised because there was no inclination that that's something that he would ever do, you know, nothing like. But then it just kind of out of nowhere. He uh like that he showed up. We went to Dave and Busters for my birthday. Kind of it was just like, let's just fucking go Dave and Busters whatever, and showed up. Fucking it was like very normal. It was it's just normal, she's a person. And then just it wasn't a thing at all. Nobody mentioned it, no one brought it up. And I'm like, cause that's how you would do it. Like when I met Jalen's girlfriend. It's just hey, it's Jalen's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That's it. And so it was cool and how like just easily she just fitted and everything was just very normal. But I will say, uh, two days ago, he sent me a screenshot is his mom is deeply religious, to the point where what I saw her I poked fun at her mom one time. She was the one that helped me out to let me stay at the house for a fifty bucks. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. So I poked. I poked at her just.
Speaker 5: A little bit because she was watching a Noah's Ark thing like on TV. And all I said was just being a little, you know, a little dickhead. I was like, oh, man, isn't it a crazy that he lived to be like.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred years old? You know, just being like obviously this is fucking bullshit.
Speaker 5: But she was like, yeah, man, people she used to live way longer back in the day. And I was just like, oh, she's locked in. You know, there's you can't you can't, you can't fuck with her.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah. So she sent him two tiktoks of some guy that claims to be straight. Now he's like, I'm I was gay, but I gave myself to the Lord and now I have a wife. And I was like, this sucks this this guy's married. This woman married a gay guy. You know. I was like, oh man, And she said he said the things, and I was like, dude, what did you say? He sent it back and he was just like like, what the.
Speaker 5: Fuck, Mom, I'm not gay and I don't give a funk about your kingdom of God. And she was just like, well, you know, just maybe we need to have a conversation, need to help me understand.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well hopefully she can. Yeah, that could be the fact that comes to that point. It is crazy. Yeah, so hopefully a bridge will be build. My dad. My dad thinks I'm gay, currently thinks he knows you're He thinks i'm with my with my current girlfriend of many years thinks I'm gay like masculine. It's so funny. I love Caribbean ship. Dude, we suck bro we fucking I always. We're a really beautiful place, really beautiful people. Extremely ignorant on islands. That's why. Yeah, I was. I was listening to Foreign Man. Yeah. I love his content and recently he just man, okay, yeah, and just the way he talks about the culture and how like if you like you can be so easily like what do you you are gay? If you say, for example, do not if a woman makes a pass at you and you don't acknowledge it in a in the right way, you're gay? Right, you know, It's like it's a Yeah. I just love how there's there's a little American side of it, but he's he's still want to like, yeah, but what's the problem. What do you mean? I'm not fucking every woman? I see, I don't have two families? Is going on? Dude? I think that shit is so funny.
Speaker 4: Just if you want to know how bad America is falling, just understand that you can no longer have a second secret family, like fiscally, like physically, like you used to be like one dude working one job was able to do that, right, that happened.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you really think about that, that is fucking bewildered, that is, and his bitch wife wouldn't fucking knowed. It was about the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's none of It's nobody's fucking business, none of her business, so stay out of it.
Speaker 1: She didn't know ship, she could, she clean, she got the kids ready, and her legs and you still beat her. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but yeah, ultimately, like, uh, you know, people are I know, I really just I'm not wired to understand the castigation based on what people are going like.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I really don't fundamental I.
Speaker 4: Hate people because they're stupid, you know, or because they're evil, you know, as as a foundation of how they act and what they say and what they do.
Speaker 1: Can I could really give a fuck about it. I can say one thing in in this instance that we are saying that we do not see a major difference. That does not mean that your journey and experience as a transperson does not matter. I think that's a very clerical thing, because it's like people that say, like, hold on, listen to man, I think you don't. I think you don't matter at all. I think it don't matter in the cosmic scale of things, but their experience matters right now that you're living. You know, like, I know people, I'm like, I don't see rate. I just like you're trying to have to. Though, if you choose not to see those things, yeah, you allow yourself different. It's different to say that, yeah, yeah, that I'm indifferent too. No, no, no, it's I'm not. I'm not attacking what you're saying. What I'm saying that there is. Unfortunately, that is often what happens, which leads to people having bad experiences.
Speaker 4: You know, sure, I think you're being unreasonably careful, though I know, I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: I just talk about it. I agree, I agree, but I understand what you're saying. But I think it is important because I know that they're they're under attack, and they're under attack for their existence in a way that not many other people are. You know, I understand. I'm just saying of them existing. That's why. That's why I'm like, I'm trying to this person directly about I. I do understand you're there, and I really really do wish you the best in your journey as a transperson. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I will cancel them out and say I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna I'm gonna get you. Try I'm gonna get you. And that giant penis, Yeah, you're not allowed to see no matter what. Yeah, it's you're not allowed to have a bigger didict me, and it's pretty likely to do that. Is that is I honestly feel like that is such a such a big reason are threatened.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, no, this woman has a bigger dick than me. She's going I gotta get her. I gotta get her before she steals my wife. It's all the others, the fucking deecated homosexual homosexuality, even it's a conversation bias. It's like, oh, I was gonna fuck a guy. What about those other times when I thought about sucking a guy? Really fill out? The thing that I never understood was that like the premise of like.
Speaker 4: What they believe in, like how they hate you know what I mean, it's just like, oh, it's a mental illness, therefore I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's like that's a crazy double thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like even if it is like I don't know, right, it's like it's not even just like so like they do this person has anxiety, let's kill them, you know what I mean, It's like I don't.
Speaker 1: I just it doesn't compete with me. It's it's because you're a normal even if it was what they said it was, you're a normal thinking person. And you know that because most of the people they're there's there's scapegoats, right. It's like, I'll never forget this. I saw a pastor. He's preaching all the things that he that he has a problem with. It's like all ten because the video of the pastor who has diary in the middle of the service. No, it's not that I wish it was. That video is amazing no, no, no, this is this is It's just he's talking about like murderers, he's talking about thieves, but then when he says sodomites, he the desk. Yeah, it's way worse, Derek, We're black. Pedophiles are more finally respected than gay people. Well yeah, I mean the saying the most religious well just it's in general, like the most highest religious entities are some of the biggest perverts, unfortunately, and people will completely look lookily, look, there's just so much oil on this fucking altar. This is, this is. This is something that I am very blessing that directly is not in my face directing an interacting family in my side, right, But there are people, there are people, forget about my dad is many things. I don't think he's aphiles many things.
Speaker 4: I'm not a pedophile, but I appreciate some of them. We can't just throw away a whole group of people just because some of them are be mean.
Speaker 1: Mean, But like I just play like I like interacting with like the greater part of the family. It's like, you'll call out this man for being a gay person, you'll talk him down, But this guy we know that assaulted one of our family members. We have him here and we're not like it's Thanksgiving hitting him into the floor. Family is important, and I'm like, dude, I can't be here. I I literally that's why I disconnected with like some of my grandma and my grandmother is like, I can't even what is wrong with you guys? Why don't you want to get along with your uncle? Why are you insisting on making feeling me up? I have a thank god I have anything like that. I have an in my directly family.
Speaker 5: Support from the channel. And she was talking about back when I had a discord. She was talking about being in a similar situation or in a situation like that. Her mom is like, don't disrupt the family thing, even though one of her I think it was a cousin that molested her, Like you know, they're both kids, but still you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, and kind of literally cousins because but there was no penises involved. Well no, no, that's not true. I think the guy was anyway, another guy was anyway, that's not the point. So she's like, I don't want anything to do with this. You should have my back because I'm your fucking daughter. And she's like, oh, I don't disrupt the family the whole things. And it's like you see the examples like that all the time, and I'm like, yeah, no, wonder why so many people are fucked up? Yeah. And then and then it's it's the idea of but you know, going back to the trains thing, I I kind of went off on the because I saw people that were so offended by Trump as the pope or whatever, and I was just like, I just went off because I got so angry that people we're getting mad about that, and I'm like, not the thing that I was like, even Pope Francis, the woke Pope shuffled pedophiles and protected them, and I'm like, I can't fuck.
Speaker 4: It's like they're playing magic the gathering with pedophiles and then they're shuffling like pedophiles.
Speaker 1: There's a strong one. I can't say gathering like whoever.
Speaker 4: It's a natural connection to make.
Speaker 1: I think it is pretty similar.
Speaker 4: What then, diagram of badging the gathering to Catholic pedophiles is pretty.
Speaker 1: It's pretty, it's pretty, it's pretty.
Speaker 4: It's damn near, it's damn near like the same circle. It's almost like it's almost like, you know, when you watch a three D movie without the glasses and it's only slightly separated.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what it's like. That's I'm fucking around. I just jokeing, uh to the transport listener, Hung the hung God's Hung trans Barrant.
Speaker 5: LGBT, especially especially the hung wins. I appreciate you because you guys are doing good works.
Speaker 1: You guys, you're out there representing our fandom. Well, yeah, y'all making her, y'all making that ship fucking ah, yeah, that ship's whatever. Let's move whatever, whatever the funk I was saying, who cares.
Speaker 4: Let's uh, let's move on to Uh, we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars up patrons. Now, remember you could go over to patreon com slash the Snart tank and do that ship yourself as well. Give us your money please, and then you can make me read whatever the fuck you want to make me read. It's a horrible experience for me, but you guys seem to like it.
Speaker 5: You can have them say horrible things about himself. Yeah, you got me say all sorts of the You can have him say he's the worst things in society, say he's a he's a pervert, yeah.
Speaker 1: Rapist, all sorts of thing. Guys don't do that though, like you could, you could be don't tell them what to do, right right, look at it, Look at the Santa free speech over here, look at it, free speed absolutely so we got Myron Gaines over here. I want to invite the worst people in society on our podcast because I'm curious. Here Andrew shows me like, well, I like, you know, I remember when the president was cool, and I'm like, you, fucking little president, it's never cool. I'm not supposed to be. I want to beat the piss I Honestly, I got to the point where I saw him explain why he voted for Trump actually off and I was like, oh, he's joined the Matt Walsh feeling where I was like, if I see this guy might actually fight him.
Speaker 4: What a fucking loser reasoning. It was like it was like he's funny or something like, oh, they're not cool.
Speaker 1: If the conservatives are cool now it's the cool ship's over here.
Speaker 4: It's so cool that like, I don't want to play great that doto if it's mean to cups.
Speaker 1: Shoot up beer hands because there's a random trans person that I never would have known unless these people brought it to my attention. Now, I'm gonna shoot beer cans.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get my gun waste ammal, which is expensive now, and shoot beer.
Speaker 11: It's just losers. I'm gonna the least manly people. I'm gonna defund education. I'm gonna remove fucking healthcare from people. I'm gonna attack.
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's cool. It just makes mes. Yeah, let's see one the one neutral, most neutral, only beneficial channel on.
Speaker 4: I don't want my pats learning about empathy.
Speaker 1: Empathy is gay, empathy is super gay. I don't like that ship.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for Andrew shall his mom to explode one day and then he's gonna be crying and expect sympathy at all, Like, fuck you like go explode?
Speaker 1: I think I would. I once saw a take a nap on the train tracks. I once saw a thing on. I don't know if this way, I hope this is that way.
Speaker 5: But I saw a guy like it was a Japanese that he was beating off behind newspapers and then you would run up to girls and bust on them, And I'm like, I hope that was fake. Because I saw this when I was like in the middle school, and I'm like, I hope that's not real. It's terrifying. I actually want to do that to Andrew Sultz.
Speaker 1: Terrible. I'm gonna that is crazy. That is like ki, the isis they were like, these guys suck you guys want you guys want to go jerk off on Andrew. He's god damn right shot hockey Andrew Schultz early in the day.
Speaker 4: Look, I I really do believe, like you can't be a comedian and endorse a politician, Like, I just don't think you. Like the reason Carlin worked so well is that he spoke out and by the way, he'd never endorsed anybody but that, which is kind of the point.
Speaker 1: I think. I think you, like, you're just kind of a politician at that point. Yes, yes, But what happened is that these these these comedians want to fucking take these stupid ass, fucking steps into journalism. Is so fucking stupid, because if you're gonna be a journalist, you have to have some form of integrity. You should at least you should.
Speaker 4: Have comedians famously like they're not supposed to like you're supposed to be able to you're supposed to say whatever you think will get a reaction out of a crowd. You're arguably like the least principled people like some of you are. But even to the extent that they were, they would still not overstep this line of being like, oh, I'm a journalist, or like I'm gonna fucking interview Obama or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dumb, I think you're allowed to do that. I think you're allowed to do that. But also you have to understand.
Speaker 4: Comedians think they're cool now and they were never supposed to be, And the idea that they think of themselves as cool is so uncool it's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Were rebels leading, They're like the tip of the spear for like culture and ship, Like Joe Rogan is largely responsible for a lot of that ship.
Speaker 1: Remember what he was saying, the cat wombs like, man, there's only like two hundred of us, so special.
Speaker 4: I was, do you know how many people I've met in my life that are fucking funny?
Speaker 1: That's why it's it's a cat so respectful.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can tell compared to him the way he Williams and Cat Williams is also crazy. That's what's insane about that Cailliams off his fucking rocker, and even.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, yeah, like that moment, Okay. Joseph reminds me when I when I when I forgot his name, Jesse Lee Peterson, when he said to me he was like, oh, that's why I like racism along or exist, And I'm like, what I say to that, I'm just like, yeah, you spoke to him personally, Yeah, I had. I had an interview with him. We talked about this one. You didn't consume him, No, I didn't know. I didn't know who he was before prior, and I was really upset that I didn't watch the content because I was just like, I'm willing to talk to anybody. At that point. I was just like I'll talk to anybody. I don't give a ship. And then and then when I talked, I was like, oh this. First of all, when I saw his face, I was like, oh my god, like because like I didn't really any that doesn't matter, but long story short, I was like, this guy sucks. Holy fuck. And I'm like, I wish I would have because it could have been could have been gold if I would have knew who he was prior I didn't know he was a dude. He I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's wrong with him necessarily, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure, but definitely a few things I thought he was.
Speaker 4: I damn you, I thought he was Julian Casablancas. With how many strokes vibes I was getting from this from this guy man? Like it was truly insane. Like I almost feel like bad because I don't even know if he's like legitimately stupid or if he's just like a consequence.
Speaker 1: Of some brain injury. I actually he's actually with you.
Speaker 4: It's like he fell out of It's like he fell out of a helicopter while playing football or something.
Speaker 1: Do some insane whatever. Then they gave him a show. Anyway, Let's let's read the comments. Make a wish guy you want to show.
Speaker 4: Let's read uh, let's read the names.
Speaker 1: Count me down? Three, two, one?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Delta Gamma, Oh fuck Delta Gamma. I was a conservative. Then I watched Chris Now I hate Florida. Well you'll have a grand time in Grantha photo six. Then you get to rec havoc on Florida is the best, the best version of Florida. You can turn off.
Speaker 1: My clothes are in there, just like kick them out of the fucking way. I forgot to clean up.
Speaker 4: I was conservative, then I watched I read that already hashtag all left pipeline. Colin Moriarty, Colin Moriarty user guild Master Male, Molly Malibu, colchedra ed Rass should let the AI read Chris should let the AI read names at one percent volume and three x speed. Uh name reading rule technically honored Colin Moriarty.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? What? I don't even that's I don't even understand what I'm I think that's an amma's character? Is it?
Speaker 4: I don't know what to somebody somehow fit a fucking entire drawing into a fucking character.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to I. I can't read that literally? Is that literally?
Speaker 4: Photo?
Speaker 1: Calum, we're already holding a.
Speaker 4: Calin, were you already? I'm going to kill the president with a moorder.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 4: If I was a gay man, I would suck a suck a suck a suck a suck a suck dig all day long. I'd suck a dick classic. Oh my god, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Derek? I love metals so much It's interesting, man, it's nice to.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: I like to.
Speaker 4: I like I like hearing you open up interesting things, you know what I mean? Yeah, you have anything, you have anything you're working on more gay shit.
Speaker 1: I like gay music with gay dogs and gay cats and gay gay that's my wife's white. It's great, Derek. I'm glad you're opening up on this podcast. Finally.
Speaker 4: You usually seem a little bit rigid and afraid to open up, and and I'm glad we've reached this point. Fuck Christians, my boy, what are your Why your co hosts so gay? He would ask that probably he would have two rats in a trench coat, Chris Raygun, Chris Reagan, Chris Reagan and Chris Gray gay Chris Raygun, Chris Raygun, but gay Chris Gay run Chris Raagun.
Speaker 1: Colin Moriarty, he's gonna be at my wedding probably unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Oh really it's exciting get to meet him.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be one of the grooms.
Speaker 4: So yeah, probably jd Vance shot jd Vance killed the Pope with Fox Die Sweeney doing a saiular Moon transformation into Evil Sween. Colin Moriarty called Chris a wank drug. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Great Garzzi is pronounced garazzi garzzier. Oh, I see gazzier. But American wops hate pronouncing the last of the vowels in words and just say everything wrong. I mean Puerto Ricans do that too. Yeah, like Hispanics.
Speaker 3: Do we.
Speaker 1: At toy instead of toy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, berserker Broley's big bouncy backside.
Speaker 1: I can't s expansion my own families is crazy. I don't care that the.
Speaker 12: Way I sound now, just like I love saying that homos homo astas s you's me?
Speaker 1: How would how would I say? I am gay? Your kotto dick dit dick?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh? Also I'm also what is? What would you guys say? Binga?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: The sloker to why so dirty? Stone cold? Jane Austen Jane Austen, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some woman she read, she wrote like a bunch of books.
Speaker 4: I think Jane Austin, Yeah, I think she wrote Agatha Christie Treehouse.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Jane Austen wrote like some fucking woman book, some woman like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some look Austin with an e. Yeah right, she's a bleeder that's all. Oh god, she's an old one. Yeah, she's old seventy five. What the fun Yeah, they had them writing at that time, but that was back when they were burying the the what do you uh?
Speaker 14: What was it?
Speaker 1: What was the books? As standard looking white person ever? It was like little women or something. Let's see, uh, women looking at the street created characters. No, will show me the characters show well fucking books. Let me let me look at a list of tiny women walking, tiny women again my sense and sensibility, Emma Jane Austin. Oh, she's pride and prejudice. I said that. Okay, you were close. That was one of them that I said. I guess a funny. I didn't know any of this, and it feels like it's kind of like historically important.
Speaker 4: Kind of well, we're not women, so we don't need to read that ship.
Speaker 1: It's not quite as important to us. It's not for us at all. It's like therapy or something.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 4: Derek salty scrot him sauce. I'm Kingston's dad, ching chung chickeny chopsticks.
Speaker 1: Look at me. I hate the Asians.
Speaker 4: Look at me. I'm Kingston's dad. I fucking hate Jackie Chad. I think he does his little gay flips and shipped for no reason.
Speaker 1: Why does he always say uncle? I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why anybody thought he would be fun to animate at all?
Speaker 1: Why even make us?
Speaker 4: Why even make a show about him specifically when it could have damn near been any one of them.
Speaker 1: It's just the most racist tirade for no reason.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. Why do they what's with the gongs? Why can't they use bells like everyone else? Could these bells like regular pristine westerners, Western white people and also blacks as well, because I'm black and it would be weird.
Speaker 1: If I hated me. Yeah, I don't hate me. I love me.
Speaker 4: I hate my son and I love me. I hate my son, but I love my son, my little baby boy.
Speaker 1: I love him. I don't like him, but I love him.
Speaker 4: I don't approve of his methods or his ideology or anything he does, but I love him because he's my blood, and blood is thicker than water anyway.
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Son? You guys done? You guys done? Please? Sorry? Something? Sean? Speak up, boy?
Speaker 4: I really thought my son was damn I didn't have my glasses on so I thought he was just a pile of fish, but I realized that he just smelled like a pussy. It's easy to get my son in a pussy confused.
Speaker 1: Didn't say that to your son saying that, And it's not not a joke, and it's not even it's not an earshot, it's hearing you. Fucking. That's broken spirit right there. Your son's fucked. You have to kill your dad. Actually, you gotta hear you that in combat. To be able to break free from being like a pussy, you have to kill your.
Speaker 4: Little, fat, stupid, pussy smelling baby boy king stick Shame Jaberson. I named it after Shame, but I misspelled it.
Speaker 1: Shame is crazy.
Speaker 4: Kanye West new version of flashing lights called bashing. Oh no, what if you did just like a rema?
Speaker 1: Imagine a video? You remember the video, right, yes, but it's instead of that in the trunk. It's a Jewish person, David. But you don't believe in Jewish stars? Would you believe in Jews? And cars? Uh?
Speaker 4: Darius Potter and the goblet of Pennylooner is fired at will Glades. Their mongrel there, Randy Rears, Colin Riarty, Domin Nation Calinborri already, Derek not chovn is innocent, Hashig free am strap Hub in the My.
Speaker 1: God, I'm sorry just the line where I hate these niggas more than a Nazi. I'm just thinking about that more. I just oh, man, it could have so many more different meanings. Now, dog is so much you want you want to make that, you want to make that parody. We can't release it. But it's not I can't see we can make it. We can make it, though it would be a foot.
Speaker 4: Point no point, Derek not chovn is innocent, strap pub and the urinal Calmory already. Ricky Berwick posted a real calling Elon and Nazi, and most of the comments were saying he turned woke. I mean he I don't know man at a certain point, who said Ricky Berwick, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: So Ricky Burrowick just said the obvious thing. Yeah, I hate him.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm sorry, like I don't know what like you have to be stupid not to know, you have to be you know, I'm not at a certain point.
Speaker 1: I can only not I can no pun intendent.
Speaker 4: I can only not see so much nice you know, Yeah, I can only not see and not know like the ship, the people that he follows, the post that he interacts with, the things that he's gone on record saying, the political parties that he openly supports, the people who are in charge of the political parties that he openly supports, not even American wise, but in fucking Germany, where there's literally an ex Stazi party trying to fucking do shit.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: If that's if that's not a Nazi, then there is none there's no such thing, such thing. And either way, even if he wasn't, he's a piece of ship, And I'm gonna throw a party when he dies, Like clearly.
Speaker 5: If you don't want to call it not a Nazism, then just say he's a fucking massive cunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either way, you're weird for not he's a racist cunt. I think he absolutely is a fucking person that like thinks that shit is funny to instate people. And I think he's dumb enough to be by that mentality. No, I think he believes it. I think I think he's there's too many instances like you don't it's not funny to just go out of your way to unban Andrew England, like as one of your first things that happen Twitter, like, oh, the guy that owns the Daily Store mur it's just funny. No, Like most people don't even know who he is. So it's like you're going out of your way to help somebody out that you personally admire. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wish people understood from like a base standpoint that like there's a there's a miscalibration. I think of like how people talk about this, because I think people see like oh, oh Chris and Derek and these guys, the things went woke because they called the Ilana Nazi as opposed to asking the question or framing it is like damn, even they are calling.
Speaker 1: Him a Nazi, right, why would that be? Yeah, you know what I mean, why do they think he's a Nazi?
Speaker 4: Yeah, instead of asking that like it's always like they went woke instead of like, damn, he's he's gone too far even for these people who are who are who've been typically fine with like jokes and fucking around. So there must be something to that. No, No, that should be the question that you're asking.
Speaker 1: No, they they took the road of the people that they watch on a daily basis, are never wrong, have never been wrong, and never will be. Everything they say is always correct. You're a fucking retard if you think one person could get something right every day. Like that's the part that gets me. It's like hearing them argue, hearing them like rebuttal and being like I think, like, oh, I think it's a good idea. It's like, Bro, you don't have any disagree with this person on are you your own person? You have any any They are not any function up there other than just throating this person. No rhetorically fuck no, of course, not like like I would be. I would go like, what do you not agree with what he did?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What do you not agree with?
Speaker 15: The goddamn nothing. It's literally they're lemmings. Useful you want to call them, They're useful idiots.
Speaker 1: They they are. We We cannot be in in this horrible shape that we are without the useful idiots. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think firmly that Elan is a Nazi. I don't throw that word around at at all, lightly, even slightly based on even just my history and the stuff that the content that I've made. You know this, So the fact that I'm pointing it out you should be a problem. Yes, for you to not acknowledge it would be Yeah. And by the way I say that, if somebody's just like, I don't evenin I don't think Trump's a Nazi. I think Trump's a fucking riffer who's just opportunish. Yeah, he's he's clear like, I don't think he believes in a lick of what he said, dude, some of these like interviews that he's doing where he's just like, he clearly doesn't care. He doesn't know what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 1: His dementia. He's also saying like, I don't know if I need to follow the constitution. I don't even know what the job is.
Speaker 4: Like, now that I think about it, I think we don't need thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: I think two dollars is fine. He coughs my hairballs dementia, the way he talks, the way he actually moves walks around. This guy's demented.
Speaker 5: We're just so confidently ignorant. And I just don't see how like those people see like, are you why are you? Are you not concerned about this guy that has the most powerful job in the world theoretically and you're fine with him not knowing most important things.
Speaker 4: I would just be embarrassed to be a fan, you know what I mean. Like my ceiling, My ceiling is so low that for people not to for people not to pass it, for people not to reach the bar that I've set, it's truly crazy because all I all I really want is for people to not be like an unapologetic, unquestioning fan of this guy.
Speaker 1: Right, that's it.
Speaker 4: And for people not to be able to reach that, it's crazy, sucks, It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Calum you already Calumori aready, calmoriaty, calmor wimfree o free. This podcast makes me feel bad. I'm gonna take it out of my roommate's dog, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Take it out in your roommate, not the dog, dog.
Speaker 4: Loser, fucking dog in harms away for no reason.
Speaker 1: I don't even have a job or nothing, freeloading people I love whenever I could be really fucked up afore and I'm like that guy's cat is dude, roses are red.
Speaker 4: Sween is a bot pretending to be Kanye's cousin, so he slaverers my knob calin Moriaty colinar right, and my ass.
Speaker 1: My ass is full of pissed. I'm so not bot like I'm always doing some stupid that's pretty boy, my little robot boy, that little Robert Williams film about robots. What's it called, You're a little mocky, No boy, I think it's called it might be called robots, you know that. I think about.
Speaker 4: Colin Moriarty losing all my friends with the Custy Battle Kurt Cobain POV Colleen Moriarty, Colin Moriarty. Kingston's dad convinced Kanye to be anti semitic.
Speaker 1: Damn Jack w f M.
Speaker 4: Super ultra super ultra mega dumb stupid and idiotic beatles going X games about against some gay bug invasions. Uh, And I say, hey, cool game. And I say, hey, it's a buddy boy kind of.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. Just sing a log and fucked some gay and get along with each other's holes killed. If you actually made us long like that, and I am Jamaica, you'll be stoned. They would kill you. They don't have to be really really really really really fast.
Speaker 4: Are you saying that Jamaica has a problem with homosexuality and that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's it's better to it's better to be It's better to be like effeminate, dressing like feminine than being like, I'm openly games. That's true. Yeah, like straight up, like being openly gay in Japan is like a pariah. Yeah. Yeah, they send the police down to cut you with samurai saws. He's a guy. I love the idea, yo, Like fucking nailed it in the last episode.
Speaker 4: It's like that fucking guy you played Seco, right, Yeah, the guy that fucking launches from the sky, from the moon or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta play that game again. I love that shit. Yeah. Actually, it's been probably since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think actually like playing. Uh, Claire scur has been making me want to play it because of all the pairing. Oh, it's like making me think about it.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, Yeah, dude, pairing the Combos and Claiers, Like, dude, this is a seven eight combo. Bitch leave, bitch die. I do hate bitch die. I do hate that. Like when I'm counting a new enemy, I'm like, fuck, here.
Speaker 5: You go, because I just see how they're gonna mix it up. They're gonna trick my ass by starting fast and.
Speaker 1: For me, like, dude, you can't get it right for the first time. Brush motherfuckers the one that do the twirl and then punch. I can never guess. I never know when it hits coming. I'm like, bro, what this is not a fast move at all. I'm just gonna hit every time.
Speaker 4: It was brilliant about that game though, is that like you can dodge instead, And because dodging is a more familiar window, It's it's like a more forgiving window. It'll tell you like, oh, dodge and then perfect, so tell you basically like you can learn how to parry based on just dodging. Yeah, because like oh, if it's a perfect dodge, that's when I should perry. It's fucking really smart.
Speaker 1: That's cool. And what I also like is that it's unlimited, like meaning that say, like the way that I would have the way that I would have made it is like you only get one chance, so if you spend it early.
Speaker 4: I think I would have had like separate ap for dodging and parrying something I would have been like my thought, but like maybe I would have been wrong, because apparently the game.
Speaker 1: Is I kind of feel like I'm cheating where I sometimes jumped the gun way too early. Then I can just I just reset and I can do it again. And I'm like, that feels like I shouldn't be able to do that, right.
Speaker 4: It lets you break it, and I appreciate. I love that because I got my bill right now. Every time I parry, I get like a fucking ap. Every time I dodge, I heel, every time I do damage, I heel.
Speaker 1: I got that fucking stupid astana with me. And it starts oncious mode. Yeah, and I'm like, this so virtuous mode vicious movie because.
Speaker 2: He said Muriel and vicious, Merle and vicious because vicious sounds better.
Speaker 1: Where's Darryl Arrow? Is he over with fucking zombie? Young zoh?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: I was? I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 5: Uh, that was a good few things from since I was since I was taking so long scabbed in the episode. I cut multiple things for the yeah, because I was just like, might as well, Yeah, I'm here cut like like I should be doing anyway.
Speaker 4: But Young Zombie herschel is a good bit. That's a clip worthy. I think it's so stud anyway, Calm Moriarty, Uh, time travel, time travel life hack, wouldn't it be easier to just cut off Baby Hitler's hands so he couldn't see Kyle and make art.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, that would be interesting. Actually, that's a good cut off his head. So I mean you're asking basically, is that you're trying to kill his hands. Yeah? Maybe, baby. So the question is, would you go back in time and kill Baby Hitler's hands? I would, Yes, I would absolutely. I wouldn't do it, but like talk, I get talked into it. Actually, yeah, it would be you know what I would see the world afterwards? I would.
Speaker 5: I would kill his hands by just tying like a rope over them, shoe streaks way too tight, and then they they eventually die, and then you know when the parents. By the time the parents find it, the hands are useless.
Speaker 1: And then there's the brick where his head was.
Speaker 4: Killer kill him anyway. You forgot to read my name, Big Meaty stings. Jesus, he fucks me and he knows I'm tight. Gainesses colinery already. Andy the man who's anies and I have to ask he him forever Dandy Kings and his dad invented for Chune.
Speaker 1: Well I would have read, would have read it, but construction paper and racist. Fortune was kind of an instant place when I was went on it, and I'm like, holy.
Speaker 4: Shit, I actually genuinely never went on Fortune.
Speaker 1: I went on my entire life. I hated the way it looked like. The web design of it bothered me because it was like ancient web design. That's why.
Speaker 4: Well it looked like the construction paper that you'd see in like fucking art class in like first grade, and it bothered the hell out.
Speaker 1: Of me for some reason.
Speaker 5: I've only been on it like actually because I would just see posts outside of it. But I went on it one time because uh it was Turkey. Tom sent me a link.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and there was a post. I still don't remember what they called me, but like it was like some racist white people that were, uh they had a problem with me and Jojo. Oh yeah, but there was a term for it, and I don't remember what. I might have something to say about that as well. Yeah, he probably he hates race mixing, even though he's mixed the race himself. Fucking lunatic ass motherfucker. Well you know what they say, you hate what you know? You hate what crazy ass Nika. I was like, why do you speak Spanish? Oh? My mom's from Cuba, And I was like, shut up, but you don't like Mexicans. Shut up. I was like, what are I My dad would be a good guest. Actually, I think he'd did a good guess. He would just assault one of What do you mean he was one of us? Like he's already here, it's me the guest. My dad walks out of that at the same color as it, like like like the backwards of Homer New I'm here, Son, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Set smashing, smashing the smoker. Colin Moriarty, kids, Colin Moriardy, I'm better than you.
Speaker 6: Rick.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Dave Blunts getting stuck in an elevator parentheses real, I missed the old Kanye throat. Uh, it just ends Dave Blunt's stave stage dive tsunami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be bloodnami and everything is like everything is displaced at the moment. He's skinny like that.
Speaker 4: Jason, what do you think, Jason, what do you think is the most glop shidow character in Star Wars?
Speaker 1: Character? Yeah, you know what I mean by the character that would be glo shows.
Speaker 4: Crumb Silaicious Crumb is definitely up there.
Speaker 1: That is such a I really want to him. I want to skin played. I hate him so much. What do you do? Yes, finally, my silasious crime pelt I hate.
Speaker 4: I've procured it from an investor.
Speaker 1: Yes, shim to me right now. That is my name.
Speaker 14: In their.
Speaker 1: Got Nigga spooky boo boo boom, spooky boo boo boo.
Speaker 6: Jed bald nigga, her flightsaber Jedi. You saying nigga small black girl horn Jedia.
Speaker 1: Maybe native American? Who maybe Samuel Jackson's like, understand what he said? That the same chooty. Well he does say any word. Why's the only he only speaks English or whatever? This is considered in this universe.
Speaker 4: Immediately Kevin Durant's feet, Oh yeah, all right, suck my penis, baby, jerk dicks all night.
Speaker 1: What are English? What are they speaking? Common language? They call common? They play he played D and D.
Speaker 4: He's commonly okay, downing a nine pack of monster while super glowing.
Speaker 1: My foreskin shut. That's so stupid Lyle sent me a video of somebody putting his powder inside of a monster and then chugging. It's called it heart day. Even not working your heart, you're not gaining he gains your heart. So that's pretty much trying to give you. Sent me a video put like pre work out, and I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's pre work out putting pre work out in the monster can get you shut dude, h s J.
Speaker 1: When me? When did me?
Speaker 4: Because used me mount as him? Fo fun, you ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. Colin Moriardy face on stoppable, Mariorty, cardboard pie, Eric Gorn cutting out in it. You know he's calling them all like a listen, give the compete over who con dumb the most idf soldiers, Cinnamon toast Cock, whoa jolly old dipshit ace of parades? Calm, I already call him, were already call him already. Beatle Moriarty, it's a beatle disturbed to be like Hammas tried.
Speaker 1: To train your heart for failure. Disturb be like Hamas they tried to Obamas.
Speaker 4: They tried to blow up our show, So we so we must go explode children children.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that.
Speaker 4: I can't, you know, I want to know something, I so can You're right, absolute, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, I just like I just hate that, Like I've always thought David Draymond was a really reasonable level well everything has led me to believe he's a reasonable Levett, level headed person. And then he's just so pro Israel that like the every reasonable thing just shoots out. It's like what happened? Even it's just like, bring your Palestinians here, okay them? Oh my god, he's signed bomb?
Speaker 8: Sir, sir?
Speaker 1: Do you think these bombs are just they're bombs. They're gonna explode a bunch of innocent people. But now they're bombs. There's no innocent Palestinian.
Speaker 13: They're rout heerris, even baby kids. We're going to take the West Bank and then build hotels, maybe private pools.
Speaker 1: It's crazy kill mass.
Speaker 7: Oh god, they voted for them, bla blah blah blah, even though it was River Ago and they seas.
Speaker 1: Power and it's nobody really likes it anymore. But whatever, I don't care still because I'm even disclaim guy.
Speaker 4: But like that makes him worse because if he's aware of like the duances, right, it's still ultimately like, yes, I want to sign a bomb. I want to draw a little fucking character on it. I want to draw my little guy with the teeth on it. What's his name Disturbo or whatever?
Speaker 1: Disturbio is fucking insane? Oh my god, what's that character's name? Is a name? No, I swear to got that character as a name. I'm sure it does. Yeah, can you look it up real? Yeah? I do want to think.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he needs to be that now Disturbo Disturbio the mascot of Disturbed Disturbo. Oh my god, I used to know that name too, of the guy. Yeah, it was like something dumb though, I guess it wasn't good. There's no chance of it being cool.
Speaker 1: Smile. It was like doom Man or something.
Speaker 4: It was like really fucking stupid, like anger fists welcomest.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, anger fish.
Speaker 4: Anchorfiss is a fucking awesome That is a perfect satire day for that character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like demon rage. Oh it's actually it doesn't it's it's it's just the guy. It's just the guy. It's the guy. What the fuck do you mean guy? Yeah? Because I was trying to I was like, oh, doesn't he have like an actual name?
Speaker 5: But everything is showing that un quotes the guy and our slash Disturbed Descurbs mascot's name the guy. They're really drawing on the face with a large grin seen on the back of the album, the sickness.
Speaker 1: It's just the guy.
Speaker 4: And then that's so much more disappointing than if it was lame, you know what I mean, that's just like unremarkable.
Speaker 1: They are all demons. Did I mention that they're demons? And the demons?
Speaker 4: Oh it's He had a problem with the Green Days, saying, oh, yeah, I saw that they wanted he wanted to debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe's conversation, like about what what is controversial about what he said? There's nothing controversial about that?
Speaker 7: You freak like, I'm having trouble with this juke man that he really likes the idea if but.
Speaker 1: I don't that.
Speaker 14: What a jerk and I hold it hurt. I'm gonna kill this man today. Oh my own, what would that?
Speaker 9: What would that debate even be? Like it would day to dry a lot of day dream man, let's debate and then don't don't to be in israelity idiot man? No, no, no, no, it's impossible not to be though.
Speaker 1: Diggs done, there's what hes do? That was the record even Iselle, what's ain't you and this depends. Wake me up when this debate ends. What a shitty down with the idea.
Speaker 4: Have come on, giving it down with, come out down with the open up them gates and let them come in debate.
Speaker 1: Come up down with the idea of your mother. Get up, come on, get down with the idea. Have come out, get him down with the idea. Have open up the kates and with all the juice in.
Speaker 4: This is the debate that they're having two hours. So they're singing like shitty parodies of their best songs. Oh my god, God, don't let Joe start on his Jesus a Suburbia version like Jesus.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a ten hour. Do you have the time to free Palestine? Oh? Please stop?
Speaker 4: Michael Michael Vick fights Crypto the super Dog and beats him badly.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: Colon Moriarty, Colin Moriarty, I.
Speaker 1: Got hot, laughing, yeah, laughing joy comedy, Communist Party. That's a right to defend himselves. I don't think I want to get into that. Snake is smart enough to say, yes, you would be. I'm racist, but I'm not that dumb. All right. Even Clent debates whether or not Israel is good. No no, no, no, no no. What do you think about having big penises?
Speaker 4: That I'm in contact with denims right now and she's telling me to kill your kids.
Speaker 5: You see, Snake, if the price is right, If the price is right, you should do any work for anybody, because I'm a mercenary.
Speaker 1: Literally, I knew how was controlling you, Snake. I knew it. I knew it. I knew Hassan he got his paws on you. It's like, yes, yes, that's absolutely true, right Middle.
Speaker 4: Garissan, Colin Moriarty, Calin Moriarty search, Peter Lori Fish Battle, Calin Briarty. A's see election proving just how seppos are big gay beetle guzzling come like it's sugar water.
Speaker 1: I hate this fucking person.
Speaker 4: Why he supports us?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck you? I got like it. Maybe maybe it is sucking a weird angle. Oh I feel I haven't.
Speaker 4: I've just been too lazy to undo everything because I remember just setting this up with a pain in the ass, So like, I'll I should probably just.
Speaker 1: Put it on the female to do it. Oh, I actually like that. Sometimes you're like I don't really want to do this, I'll do it. You want a woman to work with wires? Do they know that's a good point? What about this has become an looks like Drew carries, Well, then I'm acredited. That is crazy. Can't work excited?
Speaker 4: I got you, honey, Oh my god, Rose Donald, you the kid, Colin Moore, Retardi, calin you already calm more, you already post clarity. Nut from Hell's heart. I come at the star coffee, suck gasser arafat cock.
Speaker 1: Suck my bean hard. It was your whole throat throat. The beat is flopping out there. This is pretty much penis. Yeah, I'm aware. Why do you think I look like this?
Speaker 4: You remember somebody who was hot but smelled terrible, and then you realize that like it, like it changes your perspective on like you could see a hot person now, but now you don't know if they're hot because you can't quantified for that.
Speaker 1: The only time, honestly, I like say, like experience and attracted long as time.
Speaker 5: When I was in school and we did like a sports stuff and then like bitch didn't like I feel like I think it was one of those things where, uh, some people get too lazy. They didn't they didn't take their clothes home, their their change their clothing that changes out of so it was just like absorbed in sweat.
Speaker 1: And it was just like, you know, I usually expect the boys to do that.
Speaker 4: That was weird, like having like a girl like I'm like, whoa I crush crush a long time ago that I went to the gym with and then we we got home and then she didn't change, and it like immediately like I I just didn't have the crush anymore.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It was It's truly insane.
Speaker 4: I was like, it was just like the hygiene is such an obvious like I cannot I cannot have like a fucking I can't have asthmen gold with a pussy around me.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, if asthma going had a pussy, oh my god, oh dear, it would it was already bad enough as it is, that would like make it so much worse. I can't even dude. I'm sure his balls are green, dude, that's why you broke I'm sure balls that sent me.
Speaker 4: I felt like a fucking animatronic in the parts of the Caribbean Ride.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have your your fingernails plucked out or fucking asthm. You get the figure it out fails, you can think my fingernails and my teeth. I'll throw in my teeth for free, rather than just getting tea baged one time, No, under.
Speaker 4: No circumstances of getting tea baged at all, but let alone by fucking as If he touches.
Speaker 1: Me, I'm getting corroded. I can't have that happen. You guys, would rather be what would you rather do? You get teeth bag?
Speaker 4: So his ball's gonna touch you, and it's gonna be like a thousand degree knife through butter.
Speaker 1: If his balls touch an open pool, it turns into a fucking forest. What do you mean? This is what I'm thinking. I'm going to gag and project own vomit so hard that it'll smash his balls inside his body, and then I'll have and I'll avoid it. And then I guess, since I didn't take to it, just pull my fingernails. Well, you did not take you did not take the balls actually in your throat, So now you need to have your fingernails.
Speaker 4: A scuba tang filled with fart gas. You cock meat, uh sucker away?
Speaker 1: Would't you have your fingernails pulled off in just one hand, or just sniff his ass. I'll tell you can have all of my nails. You can, you can? You can take vertebrate nine and ten two dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll throw in my teeth, my nail, all my nails toenails included, and my femur.
Speaker 1: Okay, sniff his shoes. You could take my femur. You can take three of my vertebrae. You can take my feet as well. You can take my whole feet, okay. Tortured or clean his room?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tortured with fire? I guess all right. I think there would be some kind of satisfying challenge in that you cleaning the room without a mask. Torture die die, all right? Go ahead? Uh cog.
Speaker 4: Over in my poop, shoot coming my ass, whole empire, Empire prostate of mind? Can we can we get Kingston's grandma on the podcast Craig the Canadian the gun O Bomber.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's your boyd and I have transformed into a ginger version of column you already come shot gaming.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad that that's I know it's said Star Tank fans wife beater Gaming is taken. Damn. I was looking that up last night. Damn, I was trying to think. I was trying to think of something unique. I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, yeah, it's pretting out a lot left.
Speaker 1: There, really isn't. I think a lot of people probably scoured like Bumpkin gaming, maybe came with the K or what is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yes, that's only it's burger King and Blumpkin.
Speaker 1: Those are two b k's that I know.
Speaker 4: Uh, Star tank fans or deported to El Savador s changing two six sevens Calm, where you already fun fact you're currently manually breathing Colin more e Art hitting the vape like twelve inch dick com We already colamaar ed slurp and smoking, stroking, joking, Colin m h lord of all More already Colin moriaty calm way righty OPI want you to blow me waiting for the swinge hunting tr I want to spell Colum, were you already crumbin the Gremblin calm, Mariachi Calum, where you already a ninth level wizard avocation advocation spell tiny colon or ITCHI Colin, I cass tiny colon?
Speaker 1: That you that's fucking vile.
Speaker 4: The biggest Borderland Fan is finally as hope for the future. Yeah, man, it looks, uh looks pretty solid. Morgan joins the podcast how Long un til Derek Guys after having a face with her and Little wage lea five eighty three Comory.
Speaker 1: You already put Pennie Brothers.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Epstein's in the Minecraft movie be like I am Stein, Don Donkerson, the colon Swinging Slash air Jury from the Street Frider, give me a cert syrup foot job under the table at Denny's. It's two am pp. This justin Kingston's dad has been discovered to have ties to the mythic daunt more than six. We got to get all four issues of that fucking what is it, the the the compendium Xerxes or whatever. The Colin Moriarty, uh maybe Fishy Olympus Gutsing Gravy Comritti, John Strickling Marks eighteen eighty nine. Colin Maldonado, He went gay and then they're married.
Speaker 1: Now Blumpkin Gaming is available, Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Bumpkin Gaming. Bumpkin Game, the new, the new fucking endeavor from the snark Tank Studio.
Speaker 1: Blumpkin Gaming. Fucking that's great.
Speaker 4: Oh, Colinriati, fucking Kingson's Dad Free Roz Blake ninety six, ask Creed Enter and his Sweeney tearing it up, tearing it up in a bowl of Coleslaw carnage with that smooth criminal drip.
Speaker 1: Has has to be seen to be believed.
Speaker 4: Dask Goopy Calm Moriarty, come on, Eileen by the Dexies, Dexi's Midnight Runners shot Young Calin Moriarty, Hung Bob's made, Hung Bob's come made. The goon, Lagoon, Nicky, Nicky, ziggy fermented Pigmy sploge, Big Duck diving into a large vault of com Branta says he owns a large sperm bank. Maybe the comedy shorts were were the rapists we meet along the way private, pick up that radio and call in Moriarty. Uh uh sorry, Miss Jackson, badly braid dog the baby hunter Etherean needs tell b lowering his weapon and Halo three penis nae from Melphis one and rounding out our list.
Speaker 1: Guys, you know what it is, Okay, the King of Haphazard, God bless him. Watch something wowd happens tomorrow is in our recording right. Oh yeah, I know right, and I don't care always I didn't do anything, all right, Bye, everybody.
Speaker 16: Remember you can go to stark Tank, Remember patrenon dot com, slash the snark Tank, pop on over there, support the show if you like what you heard, leave nice reviews on podcast services, comment like, share, whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 1: And every time my bust I get this feeling, and every time I cream it's inside her dies. Every wait you wait, ready to see my patils blast. I came on her asked, well, this isn't psych. I'm fucking guys psich
Speaker 4: Having been psyching forever by everybody