Speaker 1: Welcome to six year agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm your host Andrew here again with my man Justin Ward on the courts yep, and we talked about what they want. We got a special special surprise for you today. We got a nice what may not be that much of a surprise if you saw the description on the episode, but we have.
Speaker 1: Our first specialists coming in, our first expert. We're gonna be getting into that.
Speaker 2: So that's excited and we're going to bring him on here in a second before we due. If you'd check out our description, go give us some love on socials, all the good stuff like follow share all that and yeah, give us some support.
Speaker 1: Without further ado, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Please welcome San Francisco Bay architect Richard Gage. He's an AIA member. It's at the American Institute of Architects. He was a founder and former CEO of Architects and Engineers for nine to eleven Truth and now he leads the charge.
Speaker 1: Of a new World Trade Center investigation.
Speaker 2: And he's doing that with his courageous wife Gail, and they're both at the Richard's Gauges nine to eleven dot org.
Speaker 1: If you want to check that out. Welcome, on Richard. Very excited to talk to you here.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks so much, Andrew. I really appreciate that and looking forward to sharing all this incredible information, mind blowing stuff for a lot of people who are unaware of it.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is kind of a part two of a nine to eleven special we did. I listened to your work, kind of researched some other aspects that.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't hit quite as hard on, and brought it all together.
Speaker 2: I do want to kind of get a little bit more of the expert kind of structural anomalies that went on that day. And yeah, so I'm super excited to kind of hear hear your expertise right on.
Speaker 3: I'm honored to be here with you and thanks for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Well let's go going.
Speaker 2: So how did you get we could talk about seven or the Twin Towers?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: I kind of wanted to ask what you thought about the evaluation of Building seven, only because they're pushing for a new evaluation of the other buildings and I feel like it might be the same finding.
Speaker 3: Well, that's interesting. Yeah, I'll share with you all about building savon. It's the smoking gun and we've got a lot of information on it. In fact, throw up that screen and we'll jump right into it, and then we'll talk about the Twin Towers. This building was up on the upper right here, the third worst structural failure in modern history after the Twin Towers. Right. So it's going to be easy to convince everybody here that these buildings were brought down by explosive controlled demolition. That's what we're going to do, but it's going to leave an awful feeling in your gut. And that awful feeling has to do is what does this mean? What are the implications of the controlled demolitions? You know, is our society what I thought it was? Is our government what I thought it was? Who's really running things? Why are we relied to on such a massive scale? These questions are what we're left with, and it is very uncomfortable deal.
Speaker 1: With a lot of that here.
Speaker 2: I definitely want to get That's what That's what we hammer on the most is what does it all mean? What's coming and who's the control arms of what's kind of making it happen.
Speaker 1: But we want to get some of that kind of kind of that real.
Speaker 2: Kind of evidence from you just to back up our kind of spect you know, or whatever you would call it, just kind of look, you know, brain brainstorming right on.
Speaker 3: Well, most people don't even know about the collapse of a forty seven story building on the afternoon of nine to eleven in New York, part of the World Ride Center complex. I'm one of ninety thousand members of the American Institute of Architects. We didn't get one bulletin on this. Again, the third worst structural failure in modern history.
Speaker 1: This building didn't get one.
Speaker 3: No, this should have been the most studied structural failure ever all the universities. After all, there our hundreds of similarly designed high rises throughout the world and.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 2: I mean, they did have a reevaluation of who did the reevaluation? Was that architectural engineers with that new the one where they said that they can't really answer for how it fell.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna we're gonna get into the University of Alaska who did the the uh, the dynamic analysis of this building, proving that NIST lied to us. Essentially, they don't go into how it came down, but we do, and we're going to distinguish the difference between these two entities, though the architects and engineers for nine eleven Truth did fund that study. But this building is the it would be the tallest building in most of our states. It's it's half the height of the twin towers, but they were the tallest buildings in the world at the time mammoth buildings. As you can see, Building seven was about a football field north of the North tower, and it came down in the afternoon, but earlier in that morning the twin towers came down, caused a little bit of damage to the building, as you can see in the lower left here indicated by the red and some damage in the lower corner, but this was not a significant factor in the building's collapse. According to NIST, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, who was tasked by Congress to explain these collapses to the American people. Well, we'll find out what their story was about the cause of this collapse. But let's quickly look at the collapse. First, in the upper left we have the east penthouse that comes down initially in an isolated event, and then after six seconds this happens straight down uniformly symmetrically into its own footprint. We're going to break that down. But first here's NIST telling us what they think or they want us to think, and brought it.
Speaker 2: And this is the building that they announced was had fallen before it had fallen.
Speaker 1: Correct on the news where the lady look into that too.
Speaker 3: Off BBC announced the collapse of this building before it even before it ever came down, so to sean sunder of the.
Speaker 4: What we found was it uncontrolled building fires caused an extraordinary event. The collapse of Wall Trade Center seven was primarily due to fireires.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's look at those fires, shall we. These are the worst fires that we have a photo or video evidence of in the building. There are few, they're small, and they're scattered throughout the building, and they're burned out on the area of interest of NIST for the initiation of collapse theory that they came up with, and they tried to convince us that those fires were burning ravagely on that floor at that time. But as you can see, the fires are burnt out so already right off the bat, we can see that they're lying to us. It doesn't get too much more clear than this, but we've got a lot of evidence to show, like, for instance, the fact that there has never been a steel frame fire protected structure ever in history that's come down due to fire, not before nine to eleven, And there's dozens and dozens and dozens of them, and there's at least a dozen after nine to eleven, and we have so many examples. Not one of these fully engulfed buildings has come down.
Speaker 1: So what to this day? Huh? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, steel frame fire protected structures are like incinerators. They're designed to burn everything in it, but not the structure itself. They're not designed to burn everything. They're designed to allow for everything to burn without coming down. What could it have been. Let's compare a known controlled demolition on the left with Building seven on the right. Is there any similarity and noting exactly? An investigation into the possible use of explosives, especially since that's the official especially since the official narrative has never happened before in history. It's an unprecedented event.
Speaker 1: And I've sen videos as well.
Speaker 2: I've seen videos of police officers that were saying it's gonna blow it, you know, trying to push people down the street.
Speaker 3: Bet. Yeah, that's that's an important one for knowledge. So we have to look at the features of controlled demolition and determined to Building seven have any of these. They'll start with feature number one. Is there a sudden onset of the building? Let's listen to Dan rather.
Speaker 1: One second.
Speaker 5: Well, here, we're going to show you a videotape or the collapse itself described. That's how we go to videotape the collapse of this building. It's amazing, an amazing, incredible, pick your word for the third kind of It's reminiscent of those pictures we've all seen too much on television before when a building was deliberately destroyed and destroyed by well placed dynamite to knock it down.
Speaker 3: Oh what was that?
Speaker 5: Dan?
Speaker 3: Deliberately destroyed by well placed dynamite.
Speaker 1: To knock Oh, I'm sure he had no idea.
Speaker 3: He's never said this on mainstream television before. In fact, with few exceptions, we've never seen Building seven come down with two exceptions only, and so it's like they wanted to go away. It's just being swept under the rug. Let's look at feature number two. Is there a straight down, symmetrical collapse from West Street? We can see, Yeah, it's pretty straight down, pretty symmetrical. How do you do that? You have to take out all the core columns at once, within a fraction of a second of each other, followed about a second later by the perimeter columns. Any deviation in that pattern and the building will begin to tip over. You have to repeat this on every floor too. By the way, are these fires going to have that level of precision not going to happen? Anything goes wrong, You get terrible things happening, like this if all those explosives don't go off just right, or this where somebody has to go back into that building and fix those duds of explosions that didn't go off again. If a building is damaged on one side, it's going to fall to that side. This is like common sense. If grader knows this. Soess says it was damaged on the northeast corner. As we saw it should have fallen to that side. And so we look and see how fast is this building coming down? Well, physicists have clocked it. It's coming down to free fall. That's as fast as a bowling ball falling out of the sky. The bowling ball could fall that fast as it has no structural resistance under it. This building had forty thousand tons of structural resistance to five times stronger than it needed to be to support this building. This finally admits this, but they don't acknowledge the implications of that free fall. They don't acknowledge that what happened to those columns, eighty of them on every floor, all at once, and then synchronistically time floor.
Speaker 1: Su per floor eighty per floor had to go at once.
Speaker 3: Eighty and then synchronistically timed floor.
Speaker 1: Would what would that suggest in your.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's the whole point we're making with this, With this, I mean, that's evidence. Can your question the real question, the first question to ask us can these fires do that? Because that's the official narrative, and the obvious answer is no.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, logical is no.
Speaker 3: Then we look at the pile and we're saying, do we have the total dismemberment, which is feature number five of the building. Well, look, it falls like a house of cards, a forty seven story moment resisting steel frame building falling like a house of cards. The columns and beams have obviously been severed one from another four to six stories tall. The Buildings that like this are ductyal the connections are the strongest. They don't fail at their connections moment resisting frames. They fail in the beam if they're going to fail at all. So what can do this? Not natural collapses? Natural collapses like this in earthquakes. The buildings fall over to the path of least resistance. Their columns and beams are not severed one from another. The concrete is not pulverized to a fine powder. We recognize the building as a building, not a pile, like a house of guards. Again, these fires accomplish that. No, so what can Well, let's look for clues witnesses of explosions. N says there are none, but there are at least a dozen. Here's a few of them. This is Daryl, a medical student interviewed on the New York radio that evening.
Speaker 6: We were watching the building actually because it was pop fire.
Speaker 7: The bottom floors of.
Speaker 6: The building wash fire, and you know, we heard this this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder. Turned around, we were shocked to see that the building was well.
Speaker 1: It looked like there was a shock wave.
Speaker 6: Ripping to the building and the windows all bumped it out and you know, it was horrifying, and then you know, about a second later, the box four caves out and the building followed after that, and we saw the building crashed down all the way to the ground.
Speaker 3: Wow. The sound of a clap of thunder, a shockwave ripping through the building, the windows busting out, and then the building coming down. How about Kevin mcpatten, former Air Force medic, what did he experience?
Speaker 8: You heard explosions like boo boom. It's like a distinct sound.
Speaker 1: It's not like when the compression like boom boom, boom, boom boom, like.
Speaker 9: Floors that were dropping and collapsing.
Speaker 10: This was bo boom, and like you felt a rumble in the ground, like almost like you wanted to grab onto something.
Speaker 3: That to me, I knew that was an explosion. And Bill Rizzotti, what I was standing like two blocks away and all of a sudden, I just seen a big flash and then I seen the building coming down, and I just seen people just running everywhere. A big flash, okay, and then the building coming down. How about New York Fire Department Captain Richard Patterson one seven let go as well, and was a series of concussive explosions, and Patrick Dillon first responded.
Speaker 11: I remember feeling that like it was like like freight trains underneath the earth, shaking the earth even shaking me. That's when we all saw Building seven crumple in the middle like way up at the top. It buckled, it buckled and then dropped.
Speaker 3: Fascinating. And Richard Rotan's director of the New York Office of Emergency Management, what did he experience inspecting the building at about noon?
Speaker 1: And then he had to go into that building to assess it.
Speaker 3: You could hear the building creak above us, You could hear things fall, you could hear the fire burning.
Speaker 11: You could see columnsaying from the upper floors gaping holes in the floors above us.
Speaker 3: There was an elevator car that was blown out of his shaft that was.
Speaker 10: Down the hall.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, an elevator car blown out of the shaft that was down the hall. The elevator car is here and what it was here, But it's been blown out of the hoist way way over here, thirty to forty feet away. As he clarified later, Wow, what can do that? We're talking about massive explosions inside the buildings, explosions that were experienced by these gentlemen Barry Jennings and Mayor Giuliani's attorney Michael Hess, who were called to a meeting, but they were late and they we didn't realize the whole building had been evacuated. They got up to the twenty third floor and they made a call and they're told to get out of that building. And they tried, and this is what happened to them on the way down.
Speaker 1: Well, we got to the eighth floor, I started walking to one side of the building.
Speaker 12: I decided Bill it was gone.
Speaker 3: The first explosion I heard when I was on the stairwheel landing.
Speaker 12: When we made it down to the sixth floor.
Speaker 7: Then we made it back to.
Speaker 8: The eighth floor.
Speaker 12: I heard some more explosions.
Speaker 1: Michael boom, like an explosion and more than one.
Speaker 8: Yes, we started walking down the sande you made to the eighth floor. Big explosion blew us back into the eighth floor.
Speaker 1: When we get outside, police officer comes to me and says, you have to run.
Speaker 8: Have more information of bombs, so.
Speaker 3: You have to run to run. Bombs like this heard in the late morning of nine to eleven in the vicinity of Building seven.
Speaker 13: Yeah, here's one of the guys.
Speaker 1: You can tell you I'm okay, all right, Yeah, I want to call you you want to call you mother to give it.
Speaker 3: We got some issues here, and speaking of foreign alage Andrew, we do have Nick, chief Nick Vescani, for instance, saying we're moving the command post over this way. That building's coming down. Well, wait a minute, how does he know what's going to come down? We've never lost a steel frame fire protect the structure effort in history. Well, listen to Chief Hayden.
Speaker 13: Well, we had our special operations people set up surveying instruments to monitor and see if there was any movement in the building. We concerned the possibility of collapse of the building, and we had a discussion with one particular engineer there and we asked him, if we allowed it to burn, could we anticipate a collapse, and if so, how soon? And it turned out that he was pretty much right on the money that he said in his comment state about you have about five.
Speaker 3: Out Wait a minute, in his current state, you have about five hours. How does this engineer know that a building that's on fire is going to come down at all? That's a good engineer, Yeah, a really good engineer. Or a lying one who knew when it was supposed to come down. Because it did come down in almost exactly five hours, the prediction can only have been made with four and alle. Of course, they won't release the name of that engineer. But listen to these mysterious construction workers walking away from Building seven, hearing an explosion over their shoulder, looking back at the building and then looking straight into the CNN camera and saying this, if.
Speaker 6: You're a filter, it coming out, blow up. Run back, all right, guys.
Speaker 8: We are looking back.
Speaker 2: He's a building.
Speaker 1: Were about to blow up.
Speaker 12: The free coming down.
Speaker 3: The building is about to blow up, flame and debris coming down. How do they know that the building's about to blow up? Well, that's fascinating. What did Kevin mcpatten hear before he heard those explosions. He's listening to a radio held in the hands of a Red Cross worker about six blocks away because they were told the building is going to come down, so they're moving everybody back, and this is what he's hearing. Hearing on that radio.
Speaker 6: The last few seconds he took his hand off and you heard three two.
Speaker 3: One, Wait a minute, the buildings come down by fires to countdowns. I have a problem with this and the BBC that you mentioned, Andrew, that has announced the collapse this building twenty minutes before it happened.
Speaker 10: A more on the latest building collapse in New York. You might have heard a few moments ago was talking about the Salomon Brothers building collapsing, and indeed it has. Apparently that's only a few hundred yards away from where the World Trade Center towers were. And it seems that this was not a result of a new attack. It was because the building had been weakened during this morning's attacks. We'll probably find out more now about that from our correspondent Jane Stanley. Jane, what more can you tell us about the Salomon Brothers building and its collapse?
Speaker 14: Well, only really what you already know.
Speaker 9: Details are very very.
Speaker 1: Sketchy, sketchy.
Speaker 3: Indeed, the building still standing behind her. How did she know that a building that only had a few fires in it is going to collapse? Unprecedented. They apologize for this grievous error, citing the confusing events of the day. Does that make them psychic? What's really going on here? We can get a clue from CNN. They announced the collapse that morning at eleven oh seven in New York.
Speaker 1: Ellen Frank joins us on the phone in Lower Manhattan, Alan.
Speaker 9: Alan, Just two or three minutes ago, there was yet another collapse or explosion. I'm now out of sight. A good Samaritan has taken me in on Dwayne Street. But at a quarter to eleven there was another collapse or explosion following the ten thirty collapse of the second tower, and a firefighter who rushed by estimated that fifty stories went down. The street filled with smoke. It was like a fire forest fire roaring down a canyon. Now is I think Patty Save and others have.
Speaker 3: Told you, wait a minute, there's a problem here. A fifty story building went down. No, no other fifty story building went down. No other building totally collapsed. There were buildings that were damaged. But they're talking about Building seven here, and they're talking about it about seven hours early. So that's very interesting. Ten forty five, how'd that building come down? At that time? We would not have any videos of it because it would have been completely obscured by the massive dust cloud at least when the twin towers went down. So yeah, we got to think about this a little more critically. Maybe some people speculate that those mysterious construction workers who were walking out of Building seven announcing that it's going to blow up, flame and debris coming down, that they were fixing a dud and that didn't go off at ten forty five.
Speaker 1: And that, Yeah, definitely, I did hear that. And I do think that they almost had, you know.
Speaker 2: Times they were supposed to announce the thing, and then you know, things don't go as plan. They didn't get the you know, the memo, they still announced it. I mean, otherwise it's like what, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, no, it really doesn't. And that's what the experts say. This this this guy is a controlled demolition expert. Let's see what he says.
Speaker 5: Danny Jowenko is the expert on this in Europe.
Speaker 8: What did he say? It is controlled emolitioncurator. There's not a score. Is there a team for the APT express.
Speaker 3: Higher job done by a team of experts. Kamal Obeyed is a little more conservative. A localized failure in a steel framed building like World Trade Center seven cannot cause a catastrophic collapse like a house of cards without a simultaneous and patterned loss of several of its columns at key locations within the building. He is one of three dozen structural engineers signed on to the petition demanding a new investigation, and so the University of Alaska got wind of this. Professor Leroy Halsey, one of the top FRIENDSIC structural engineers in the country, performed a four year, three hundred thousand dollars study of how this building would have responded to fire. ISNs correct? Is if they are? There are again hundreds of buildings similarly designed. We should be really concerned about that. So they put two competing softwares together and they corroborated each other's results. One was SAP two thousand and the other Abacus. They found that, gosh, if column seventy nine failed, according to the theory of NIST, it would have fallen over. That makes sense, right, it's in the northeast corner on the right side over here. And so you can compare the actual video of the collapse in the center with the University of Alaska on the left, and they are the same identically. And you can compare that with the US government NIST model on the right where they stopped the whole thing after two seconds into the global failure because it actually begins to tip over after crumpling up like a beer can. So even though they released four thousand structural steel connections every set, excuse me, four hundred structural steel connections every second, they could still couldn't get their building to fall at free fall straight down like the video says. And yet they tell us that it matches remarkably well with the video of the collapse. No it doesn't, So what are the findings of Professor Lee Royhilsey. Fire didn't cause the collapse of this building. Temperatures were not high enough to cause the weakening of the steel framing. Thermal expansion did not result in a loss of support for the beams and the girders. The collapse of this building was a global failure involving what the near simultaneous failure of all the columns in the building, not a progressive collapse as claimed by NIST. So they completely pulled the rug out from underneath the NIS report, leaving us to wonder, well, what did bring the building down? We saw some witnesses of explosions, but we also have evidence of extreme heat given to us by who FEMA in the building performance Assessment Team report that came out in May of two thousand and two. What do they say in their metallurgical examination of the steel? Never before observed you tectic reactions in intragranular melting. It's capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese, like we see in this piece of the end of the beam at Building seven and the Twin towers. All this evidence of extreme heat applies to the Twin Towers as well. Rapid oxidation sulfidation liquid iron. That's molten iron, by the way, that's three thousand degrees to melt iron, three thousand fahrenheit, So fires don't get to be those temperatures. As you'll see sulfur during this hot corrosion attack on the steel. Perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation, says in New York Times, but NIS completely omitted this vital information from their report, as they did the witnesses of explosions. They even speculated the sulfur might have come from gypsum board. Well, gypsum board has been used for one hundred, one hundred years to protect steel from fire. It's never turned around and attacked the steel that it's designed to protect.
Speaker 4: So no.
Speaker 3: The author of the female report, Jonathan Barnett, fire protection engineer, says steel members in the debris pile appear to have been partly evaporated in extraordinarily high temperatures. But it takes four thousand degrees fahrenheit to evaporate steel. Where are we getting these temperatures? Office fires typically don't get a quarter of these temperatures. And yet the evaporation of steel is documented by Abelhazannistani, OSL structural engineer with a Science Foundation grant to study the steel. He saw the melting of girders and we can tell by the molten material dripping out of the crab claw excavator what its temperature is. We're exceeding twenty five hundred degrees just right here.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no way that a kerosene could cause it to get this. I mean, we're talking about Building seven right now.
Speaker 1: So just to clarify, like this.
Speaker 3: Is, yeah, there's no plane that Building seven. I didn't even mention that, Andrew, thank you for bringing that up. Yeah, no plane, But in the twin towers there was of course planes, and we have jet fuel, which is like you said, essentially kerosene. It burns only six hundred degrees according to this engineer. Some say much hotter. There's a lot of corroboration for these temperatures, but it will never burn hotter than hydrocarbons, which is what it is. So office fires, they're extreme hottest. Mathematical experimental conservative data for the worst case scenarios is eighteen hundred and thirty degrees or twice these temperatures. Yeah, so what can do that? Well, thermite can do that. What is thermite anyway?
Speaker 7: Oh, that is my fault reaction creating molten iron in just two seconds. Ther Mite can reach temperatures over forty five hundred degrees fahrenheit, quite enough to liquefy steel. We know that open air fires cannot burn hot enough to melt steel, but metal had melted at the base.
Speaker 1: Of the towers.
Speaker 7: Appendix C of the Fee report described sulfur residues on the World Trade Center steel. The New York Times called this the deepest mystery of all Sulfur slightly lowers the melting point of iron and iron oxide and iron sulfide had formed on the surface of the structural steel. Sulfur used with thermite is called thermite producing even faster results.
Speaker 3: Fascinating because maybe we're getting somewhere here now. If thermite were used, it would explain the extreme heat four to five thousand degrees fahrenheit. It would explain the presence of sulfur. Sulfur's added the thermite to become thermite much more effective at cutting through steel. Would also explain the presence of other forms of ignited incendiaries in the World Trade Center. Does previously molten iron microspheres found by who? The US Geological Survey and their particle Atlas came out in two thousand and five. They studied all the dust. They find billions of what previously molten that's three thousand degrees iron, the byproduct of thermite microspheres. How do they get spherical, Well, that's what aerosolized liquids do due to surface tension. And so this is fascinating. The EPA even calls it the signature component of the World Trade Center dust. In other words, is not even World Trade Center dust unless it has all these previously molten iron microspheres in it. They're up to six percent of many of these samples by extrapolation, about four tons of this material throughout all the World Trade Center dust? Wow, Where's it coming from? R? Jay Lee says, it's formed during the event, not before by the iron workers welding the building together, not afterward by the iron workers cutting the building apart, but during the event. This is an independent study of the dust by the Rjle group. Well, where are they coming from? We could do an experiment and find out. Experiment is the arbiter of competing hypotheses. Let's do one. Let's light some thermite. What we see are what looked like thousands of sparks, but they cool, They fall into the pan as previously molten iron microspheres. Wow, this is fascinating evidence of ignited thermite. All of this has been so far. Now we ask ourselves, is there any evidence of unignited thermite in the World Trade Center dust? Yeah. A team of eight international scientists led by this gentleman, Nil's Harrett and Stephen Jones. They analyze the dust throughout the World Trade Center that are independently collected samples that are sent to them by people, and they find in all of them these red gray chips right on one side, gray on the other. Thought they were paint, but unlike paint, they are attracted by a magnet. They have a high pheraomagnetic attraction. This is interesting because faint doesn't do this. And the even iron oxide paint, which is what's used to protect steel from rust from rusting out. And so they get real curious. They analyze the red layer and they find high levels of aluminum and iron and manganese which is added to thermite to become thermite. What is the signature of thermite doing in our therm and or thermate doing in all the World Trade Center dust samples? That is curious, and they zoom in fifty thousand times with an electron microscope. What do they find? Iron oxide crystals that are a thousand times smaller than the diameter of a human hair at the nanoscale. They also find aluminum platelets. Iron oxide and aluminum are the key ingredients of thermite. What are we talking about here? What's going on? These are set in an organic matrix of or meganic material, oxygen, silica, and carbon. That's what's used in tn T high energy explosives to spanned rapidly like a gas and knock things over. That's how explosives work. Whereas incendiaries typically worked by extreme temperatures. They burn things up four to five thousand degrees. Well, they don't know what the stuff is. They did peer reviewed literature. They found out this is called super thermite. It's already been published before two thousand and one by Lawrence Livermore Lab. Explosive composites based on thermite reactions whose fuel and oxidizer constituents are intimately mixed at the nanometer sized scale. See when you get this stuff so small the nanoscale, the chemical reaction is virtually instantaneous. You've engineered an incendiary to become more explosive.
Speaker 12: And like the.
Speaker 3: Red chips at Lawrence Livermore Lab, which ignited at about eight hundred and fifty degrees fahrenheit, They these chips did the same thing and produced an exothermic reaction, proving that it's not paint. So paint doesn't have these exotic properties. So they found nanothermite in all of the samples that they studied.
Speaker 2: So they found unignited thermite that they then took and lit or used, you know, made it work, essentially lit it and here it was. And there's nothing you would find inside of any building that maybe has this composition in it for any reason, you said no to paint, there's nothing else.
Speaker 3: Well, these elemental components iron oxide is essentially rust that's in buildings. Aluminum is in the buildings, but at the nanoscale intimately mixed three quarter to one quarter formed into red gray chips that are obviously flue and applied. No nothing, not paint, no paint, no, nothing that would do this. And and for fear of burning up. You know if there was and there was a fire, it would it would light all light all that stuff up like like uh, these did at eight hundred degrees fahrenheit. So what do you suppose happened when those chips ignited in the heater? The differential scanning calorimeter, they produce molten iron microspheres with the same chemical signature as the molten iron microspheres found and produced and analyzed by the USGS and R. J. Lee and all their samples. So we know exactly where those previously molten iron microspheres came from. They came from these red grade chips. As if we didn't know, they're found attached to partially ignite it red gray chips as you see here and here this is a very sophisticated material found not in a cave in Afghanistan, but in the most advanced defense contracting laboratories. So we know where to go for a real investigation, right, And this is all. This is a twenty four page peer reviewed paper in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. The red layer that we found is unreacted thermitic material incorporating nanotechnology. It's a highly energetic, pyrotechnic or explosive material. So yeah, and we've given this peer report to every member of Congress at least two times over the last twenty years. Can't get any response. Got some response from Connecticut Congressman Jim Hines. He wrote NIST and they wrote him back and said, oh yeah, there's an aluminum in the building and iron in the building, and don't worry about this. You know, it was absolutely ridiculous. So we've got some plans I'll tell you about how to get a real investigation here. But for Building seven, we have ten key characteristic features and some very uncharacteristic features here, which is direct evidence of destruction with explosives and particularly incendiaries here. And fire doesn't create any one of these features, let alone all ten of them with additional circumstantial evidence of corroborative testimony that becomes proof of controlled demolition, a body of proof that's convinced three thousand, six hundred architects and engineers to sign a petition demanding a new investigation. And many of them appear in our film series nine to eleven Crime Scene to Courtroom, which we're working on feverishly and we've released four episodes already. Here's it's an introduction to them.
Speaker 15: No matter how improbable the conclusion may appear, and you've eliminated the impossible one, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Speaker 3: We're bringing alive in the film the sixty exhibits of the nine to eleven WTC evidence contained in the Lawyer's Committee Grand Jury petition that have already been submitted to the US Attorney in Manhattan to present to a special criminal jury.
Speaker 15: This historic investigation is ongoing, and there's a role for you in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can help us bring the real perpetrators to justice. Through this film series. We're bringing together two dozen experts in their fields ignored any scenario involving in semiaries demolition work. You're going to set charges on each four the building could not have been down by offers fires.
Speaker 15: In other words, all of the interior columns over eight stories came down were basically lost.
Speaker 13: At once.
Speaker 11: I could make out what looked like from a science fiction movie, both in lava.
Speaker 12: Okay, And he paused and said, that'll be coming down around five o'clock.
Speaker 15: He will be filming these evidence presentations not only for filings with the grand jury, also as presentations to each of view.
Speaker 3: We're inviting you to serve as virtual grand jury during each episode.
Speaker 1: Three thousand people.
Speaker 2: That is a lot of people to be coming together, I mean, just to start, you know, and they're all did you see firefighters, experts all all together right, yeah, high architectural.
Speaker 3: Structural engineers, metal or just chemists, physicists, controlled demolition experts.
Speaker 1: So does this have anything to do with.
Speaker 2: You know, because I mean Trump kind of hinted at it a little bit in his previous presidency and then he kind of hasn't said a word since he mentioned the bombs in the buildings. But then now you see kind of this resurgence of kind of a lot of files and redoing, you know, investigations in general. Not to give him necessarily credit for it, but there is this push for it from somewhere, it seems. So do you think that maybe that's kind of helping your case a little bit?
Speaker 3: Maybe there's some Oh yeah, we have top podcasters Clayton Morris and Jimmy Dore and Tucker Carlson talking about nine to eleven. Tucker just released for five episodes of nine to eleven files. He calls it and this evidence some of it appears in there. The whole Zy report appeared in there, The active ther medical Materials report appeared in there. So yeah, he's ship the Overton window. And you mentioned Trump and saying there must have been bombs. Well, look at what we're looking at upward outwards marking streamers, a geometry of fireworks freely flying structural steel sections weighing four and eight tons laterally ejected at eighty miles an hour clocked by physicists.
Speaker 2: Between that debris and those buildings. And this is way after the plane hit.
Speaker 3: They're landing up to six hundred feet in every direction. So what can do that? And what's trailing them? Thick white smoke clouds? Where do those thick white smoke clouds come from? Steel is not flammable in office fire conditions. Well, let's see what happens with thermite. We see the molten metal, but we also see thick white smoke clouds of aluminum oxide ash, the other byproduct of thermite. So now we're starting to piece together. But let's step through it, just step by step here, beginning with feature number one. Is there a sudden onset of destruction? Well, yeah, the North tower standing at rest and all of a sudden, it's in uniform downward motion, no jolt, no hesitation upon impact with a cold hard steel below. Same with the South tower. It's at rest and all of a sudden, uniform downward motion, no stoppage when it meets the incredible resistance below. We're told that the upper part drove the rest of the building down to the ground and then destroyed itself. And is that what we see? This is called the crushed down crush up theory, produced by Zidenic Bizant of Northwestern University in Chicago. He produced this paper, which is a piece of mathematical wizardry which confused structural engineers until they decoded it ten years later. He produced this in two days and he submitted it for peer review within two days after n The rest of us are freaked out, right, We're wondering, what when's the next plane coming? Who's attacking us here? We didn't know the answers to these questions, and so this this guy did. But his theory, which we'll talk a little bit more about in a second, but he suffers from Newton's third law of motion. There's an equal in opposite destructive force when two bodies collide. Run a mack truck into a Volkswagen. Who wins the mack truck?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Does it matter if we drop the Volkswagen onto the mack truck. No, the upper part is the lightest part. Look at the steal in the upper part and it gets it's only three quarter inch thick at the top, but then it starts to get heavier and heavier down below, till you're fifty two inches by twenty two inches in the core columns and the two inch thick steel. But that's steel infills and becomes almost solid steel at the bottom. So let's look and examine if the upper part, the Volkswagen is destroying the lower part the mac truck. I'll make it easier. Look at the lower red line is the upper part destroying the lower part. No, it's destroying itself. It's being destroyed. It's telescoping in on itself. What's happening to it? Well, we're we can see that it's blowing up. We're going to see a lot more evidence of it. If it were there destroying the lower part, we would see it. There's none of the photos of videos after two or three seconds shows any upper section. It's been destroyed. If it were there, it would have destroyed these few remaining core columns standing nine hundred feet in the air for a dozen seconds after the towers came down. So, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not the art I never saw. I never saw those core columns like that. Yeah, like melting and it almost looked melted a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yes, they they have been taken apart and stripped with explosives and incendiaries as well as we've been seeing and we will see more of Listen, what's really going on here? It looks more like the volcanic eruption in the Tongue and Sea, which one's the volcanic eruption, by the way, which one's World Trade Center one.
Speaker 1: Hard to tell.
Speaker 3: It is hard to tell. Yeah, and good guess. But what we have is again upward, outward arching streamers, a geometry of fireworks, freely flying structure, solid molten objects trailed by thick white smoke clouds. That's the analogy that we're looking at up to six hundred feet again in every direction. Wait a minute, so this is a lie, this crush down, crush up theory. What we're really seeing is this outward explosive event out and away from those few remaining core columns, which then eventually go down by themselves. And so we have to look and see what could be bringing this take tearing this building apart. Is there evidence of explosions if they're witnesses? Nists says no. Once again, no witnesses of explosions in the twin towers either to save those explosions when the planes hit, and some explosions in the lobby. Well, here's one hundred and fifty six first responders who are witnesses of explosions recorded early within a month after nine to eleven, twelve thousand pages of testimony finally available on the New York Times website because they sued the City of New York to get them released. And we didn't have access to these until August of two thousand and five, and Graham McQueen read all twelve thousand pages. He found one hundred and fifty six witnesses like this. We felt the ground shake, you could see the towers sway, and then it just came down. All of a sudden, The ground just started shaking. Felt like a train running under my feet. The next thing we know, we look up and the towers collapsing again and again. You're gonna hear this specific order of events. They're hearing something, they're seeing something, they're feeling something before the towers come down. Shook my bones. Shortly before the first tower came down, I remember feeling the ground shaking, heard a terrible noise, and then debris just started flying everywhere. I saw fly flas flash at the lower level of the building, you know, like when they demolish a building with each popping sound. Initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building, and then we just go all around the building on both sides. Saw a number of brief light sources being emitted from inside the building. Between floors ten and fifteen, about six of these brief flashes accompanied by a crackling sound before the tower collapsed. I saw low level flashes. I saw flash, flash, flash, and then it looked like the building came down. An explosion appeared at the very top simultaneously from all four sides. Materials shot out horizontally, and then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse. How specific does this fire chief, this expert witness need to be. There was an explosion in the South Tower when it hit about the fifth floor. I figured it was a bomb because it looked like a synchronized, deliberate kind of thing. Seemed like on television when they blow up these buildings. Seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt. All these explosions. The building is blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops, you know, you heard the pops of the building. I thought the terrors planeted a explosive somewhere in the building. That's how loud. It was, a crackling explosive. Another loud boom at the upper floors, and there series of smaller explosions which appeared to go completely around the building. At the upper floors, another loud, earth shattering blast with a large fireball that blew out more debris.
Speaker 2: And by the way, like the crackling and the fireball, that's like incendiary evidence, isn't it. I Mean when you think of like thermite, it like kind of cracks and like, you know, almost like a explosive crack.
Speaker 3: Thermite gives a big fizzle.
Speaker 1: I see. Yeah, I guess I was imagining that my head when I said crack. But yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of like when you light a stick of a like a for a little piece of dynamite or firework. That sound that the actual wick has if you were to Matt, you know, make that mad run out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was imagining. That kind of goes off.
Speaker 3: That's an explosion.
Speaker 1: That's the actual crack. Yeah, the explosion.
Speaker 3: And this guy says, at the lower level of the building, you know, like one thing demolish a building. That's what I thought. I saw you see any flashes? I said, yes, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them too. Everybody. I think it's still at that point, still thought these things were blown up, So I was fully expecting anything else to blow up. You were there when the planes hit. No, I was there when the building exploded. You mean when it fell down. No, when it exploded. It's very clear what he saw. How about these guys, Oh, take down a building.
Speaker 6: All the way down?
Speaker 3: Interesting? Well, how about feature number three? Is there a straight down symmetrical progression? Well, the south tower actually begins to lean over, So there's a symmetrical damage from this part that's leaning over twenty to twenty degrees. There's a symmetrical damage from the fires, there's asymmetrical damage from the broken columns from the planes. How in the world, then, do we get complete symmetrical destruction, just like the firefighter said, all the way around the building, all four sides and down to the ground. How does that happen? It makes no sense. It doesn't. One doesn't follow from the other. Let's see what's going on with a close up. Do we have in this looped video visual evidence of about a dozen independent explosions? I think so. And those explosions are can only be pre placed explosives in the outer wall, floor by floor. You can see them quite easily. What's going on here? This is not a nuclear weapon going off, by the way, These are independent all rapidly placed, synchronistically timed explosions, and that is not directed energy weapons weakening the steel somehow so this building can fall.
Speaker 1: This all you can see is very uniform as well.
Speaker 2: And it's insane to think that somebody had to go Florida floor corner to corner and you know, put this. I would imagine it's almost like a paint of some sort that they kind of rub it somewhere so it could ignite.
Speaker 1: Later, which is that's a huge feat just in itself.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, these look more like explosives than incendiaries, so we think both were used.
Speaker 1: Oh both, okay, and.
Speaker 3: That's responsible for what we're about to see. Isolated explosive ejections occurring. How far down below the zone of destruction, twenty stories down, even forty stories down below the zone of destruction, we have these isolated explosives called squibs in the controlled demolition industry, even sixty stories down below. There's no explanation for these whatsoever either in the official narrative. It makes no sense. And we see a dozen of them on the left side of the South Tower minutes well as it's coming down, uniformly a dozen of them isolated explosive ejections, even destroying the internal rigidity of the upper section above. The point of plane impacts here so that it doesn't develop as a rigid structure, roll off the part below, the massive building below, and maintain its angular momentum fall onto the ground as a rigid body. No, it's it actually settles back down into itself as a group of isolated structural elements, more like sand falling. But how fast is it coming down? Well, it's been clocked by physicists also, and it's almost free fall acceleration. It's not slowing down. Even ninety percent of the resistance of the columns has given way in order for it to fall at sixty four percent two thirds of freefall.
Speaker 2: And there's no It's funny because there's no buildings that have fallen from fire to use as a reference to say, is anything else fallen at this speed except for demolition. It seems the demolition is the only explanation that we can kind of use as a reference point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an excellent point. And this is what is falling through the solid steel almost at the bottom fifty two inches wide by twenty two inches high, and up above they get smaller, of course, about half that at half height, and we're talking forty seven massive core columns, two hundred and forty perimeter columns that look like this. There's more steel than glass outside of these mammoth buildings. They had to use a ar and deel trust to keep it from tipping over in high winds and hurricanes, which they can have in New York. So what happened to these exterior structural steel sections. Well, let's look at them with the evidence of the lateral ejection, because they're landing, impaling themselves in skyscrapers all around the building. They've destroyed the winter gardens six hundred feet away of the World Financial Center, They've destroyed the Deutsche Bank building. These sections are held together at the top and bottom by four bolts, so all the plane had to do is punch in these sections and that would shear off the five eight inch round bolts at the top and the bottom for per column, and the bolts on the horizontal spandle panel which this gentleman is working on. But what happens to them? They are ejected freely, flying structural steel sections weighing four and eight tons ejected Laterally, look at this one, it's about to hit Building seven. Back to forward to what do we notice here? It's gone out? How does gravity work? Andrew Good? Something else is happening here. It's gone straight out incredible explosive force. But what's a trailing thick white smoke clouds? We found out what that was aluminum oxide ash. That's the only thing it can be. Steel is not flammable in off spire conditions.
Speaker 1: Huh, it's a lot of it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one hundreds of these. In fact, there's enough energy to hurl a two hundred pound cannonball three miles for each one of them, and they are hurled. There are hundreds of them, twelve hundred foot diameter, even greater outside the footprint of these buildings, outside the boundary of World Trade Center. In fact, and by the way, if one hundred thousand tons of steel framing is distributed outside well outside the footprint of each tower, what's crushing the building? This is two thirds of the mass of that building. What's crushing the building? It's not the steel. This is ninety ninety two one hundred thousand tons of steel that's not available to crush the building. Maybe it's a concrete. Let's look at feature number eight. What happens to the concrete? Oh, it's missing down at the bottom. We're expecting one hundred and ten floors each an acre in size four inch thick and eight inch thick concrete poured on metal deckings supported by lightweight steel trusses. And we don't find fifty of them. We don't find twenty ten, not even one acre sized floor, not a half acre, a quarter acre, or a sixteenth of an acre.
Speaker 1: All it's gone.
Speaker 3: It's all gone. Where did it go? We're going to find out. But compare that to this building in Bangkok, which was only a third of the height of the twin towers, but has a pile that's seven times well three times the hype. Look at the guys down in the lower corner. We're talking eight, nine, ten stories of pancakes here. That is a pancake and collapse. That is a natural collapse. Something very different happened at the World Trade Center. So where is the concrete. Oh there it is pulverized in mid air. All of the photos, all of the videos show ninety thousand tons of concrete pulverized in mid air. Wow, So what can do that. Well, here's one thing that can do Explosives can do that. That's one possibility. Here's another possibility. Did you know concrete is powderized at temperatures above fifteen hundred degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: What do we have with thermite, nano thermite four and five thousand degrees to fahrenheit, white powder decomposed hydration products at fifteen hundred degrees fahrenheit. Wow? Well, the Fire Safety Journal says twenty two hundred degrees fahrenheit completely decomposed. We have twice these temperatures available. So could it be the thermite was placed on the bottom of these floor slabs which would evaporate not only the metal decking the trusses that were supporting them, but perhaps the concrete too.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, that is outrageous.
Speaker 3: I think so too. And where is that concrete going. It's being distributed laterally throughout Lower Manhattan and a three square mile area than a blanket three inches thick. Well wait a minute. If the concrete, which was another third of the weight of this building, is distributed from Murder to River across Lower Manhattan, what's crushing the building? It wasn't the steel. The steel was a third of the way to building together. This is two thirds the weight of the building is not even available to crush that building. And yet NISS theory provided by Zidenic Bizant, in this mathematical wizardry of a paper submitted two days after nine to eleven, used all of the weight of that steel in concrete to crush it. Not only that he fraudulently doubled it, and below he decreased the column strength by a factor of three. Complete fraud. Make his numbers work, yep, And that is what NISS uses today as their key theoretical basis for this building's failure. And it's all fraud. It's rigged in favor of a collapse, and it's been refuted by engineers. Ten years later, Richard John's Gregory Zudeleinski Tony Zambodi submitted papers to the American Society of Civil Engineer, But they won't publish him, even though they're in the same journal of Engineering Mechanics that Zidanic Bazont published. Why won't they publish these challenges to these peer reviewed papers are out of scope? Wait a minute, how is that out of scope to publish a challenge to a previously published paper in that journal.
Speaker 1: That's what we do inside. Can't even challenge it. Huh, that's pretty insane.
Speaker 3: So there's ethical violation suits that have been filed and that remains in play. Well, how would they have gotten such materials into the towers? Well, here's one possibility. There was a fireproofing upgrade in the months and years before nine to eleven. Coincidentally, some of those floors were coincident with the airplane impacts. That is a fascinating coincidence and this needs more study. It could it be possible that they were applying liquid applied nanothermite under the guise of a fireproofing upgrade, because there are liquid applied fireproofings called intermiscent paint. So maybe that's what they were applying, and this is when they applied it, after all, the buildings were only half occupied and will provide more information about Yeah, they were money losers. Well, Silverstein bought it just six weeks prior.
Speaker 1: To nine to eleven, and then Terry's insurance on it.
Speaker 3: Much more terrorist insurance than they ever had, and he the city was requiring New York Port Authority to abate the asbestos. That was a five billion dollar job asbesticipatement, And so why would you buy a building that's half occupied and needed asbestos with fifteen million dollars of his own money. Silverstein acquired these for a total three point.
Speaker 1: Two billion, and he owned Building seven correct, he.
Speaker 3: Had already he had developed Building seven and eighty six, and he acquired these buildings just six weeks these other six buildings just six weeks after before nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: So not suspect at all. No, no, awesome, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: What's your take on ACE Elevator being such a small company compared to the company that put the elevators into the buildings and the first.
Speaker 3: ACE elevator, Because if you had access to those elevators, you'd have access to the core columns and beams in the building also, So yes, ACE Elevator had this contract and in order to do anything with the beams, they would have had to cut through this four inch two inch thick gypsum board on every floor on most of the HEIH wasteways. So that would have created a lot of dust. But listen to the testimony of Scott Forbes, senior database administrator at Fiduciary Trust.
Speaker 14: It was probably the week cleaning up to nine eleven. Every morning I'd come in around seven am and the dust was incredible. It was selfate. It was like the cleaner's right cleaning right where the windows were. There was a cell which enclosed radiators. I would sick to death of the dust which were clearing on the window sill. It was dirty, gray and very very noticeable in that week cleaning up to nine eleven.
Speaker 3: Wow, so that ties to and two together. Yeah. Ace Elevator had the largest elevator modernization in history, and they came from nowhere to get this contract from Otis Elevator, who had installed and had been maintaining the elevators up to this contract.
Speaker 2: And Otis to this day is a major elevation company, and Eace Elevator is very very small.
Speaker 3: Oh, they went out of business. This was their only time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So were there these fifty operators that were pulled out by the way the morning of nine to eleven, Well, they didn't come to work on nine to eleven, fifty of them to a union meeting to discuss business. Well, the coincidence has just start piling up here. Yeah, so they did just fine, they just weren't there. Well, how about the steal. There was one hundred and eighty thousand of it. What happened to it and easily the largest and most perplexing structural failures in history. Up to four hundred truckloads a day were brought in and within two weeks after nine to eleven, the steel was carted away to the landfill and then shipped to China for recycling before investigators could get their hands on it and do a proper forensic examination. This is the illegal destruction of evidence in a crime scene, prompting Bill Manning, editor in chief of Fire Engineering Magazine, the cry out crucial evidence gott to answer many questions is on the slow boat to China, showing an astounding ignorance of government officials to the value of a thorough scientific investigation. The destruction and removal of evidence must stop immediately, but it didn't, and so together with the additional molten steel and iron evidence, the thermite and sindiaries that we talked about ten key characteristic features of controlled demolition, and that has convinced three thousand, four hunt three thousand, six hundred architecture engineers to sign on to the petition demanding a new investigation based on this proof of controlled demolition. And again they appear in the film series nine to eleven Crime Scene to Court and you can watch them. The first four episodes are out. They're incredible. I highly recommend it go to one C two C dot org. That's nine one one letter C number two letter C dot org. And you mentioned are we or earlier? What are the opportunities We're getting some movement out there in the nine to eleven truth movement And yes, I senator for former Congressman Dennis Cacinach and Kurt Weldon and Senator Ron Johnson are making a circuit about nine to eleven. Just yesterday we had Brett Weinstein of dark Horse interview Senator Ron Johnson. They spent the whole time talking about nine to eleven. They mentioned our work about three or four times. So this is happening. Man. Senator Johnson gave the keynote address at this three day conference in Washington, d C. And we were honored to have him there. We met with him in his office that morning several of us and discussed the having Senate hearings, and he encouraged us to work with his staff come up with compile our evidence. All together in one cohesive whole, which is a big project, and we're going to be doing that over the next few months, and we expect to have Senate hearings in the Senate like he did sponsor the COVID hearings. So that's pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we look at that.
Speaker 2: I really hope that that turns out. I'd love to in our lifetime and not towards the end, you know what I mean, like real shortly, you know, kind of get that the answers to what happened twenty five years ago, twenty four years ago.
Speaker 3: I agree, and even ten years ago we had nine to eleven explosive evidence experts speak out with forty high rise architects, structural engineers, metal urgers, chemists, physicists, controlled demolition experts all laying out this evidence. We have the fifteen minute documentary just on Building seven Solving the Mystery with actor ed Asner and narrating. And we have the story made by filmmaker Dylan Avery of the Holsey Report in this one hour documentary about the University of Alaska's study. So all that's available to you at Richard Gage nine one one dot org as is the brochure that outlines all this evidence for you. You can print it. You can download it for free from our website at the store and print it and give it to every architect and engineer you can find everybody else that you know. After all, we've got to get to the truth about nine to eleven and make the public aware of it because it's been censored, as you can imagine, by the mainstream media. We've got to draw our line in the sand somewhere. I drew it in two thousand and six. I hope everybody else will draw your line and get this podcast six G out to everybody and the other work of Andrew and Justin. It's really important. Don't stick your head in the sand. It's time to speak the truth about nine to eleven. And that's why we're here, and we hope you'll join us, right Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh of course I'm with you. I'm with you, Richard.
Speaker 2: That was a beautiful deep dive, very informative. Richard Gage nine to eleven out or definitely go check out the rest of his work. He's out here fighting the good fight. I really hope that you get a massive amount of more people. So you guys, can you know, kind of do the same thing. What did Trump's that you know, too big to rig? You know what I mean, you gotta get enough people that are uh, they can't they can't mess with you, you know what I mean. They just have to just up the evidence. But I really, I really hope for the best for that, definitely. I hope to keep you keep me posted on that. I'll have to bring back on you know, afterwards, and you know, see how it went and go over you know anything, the new findings of anything that may have came out later.
Speaker 3: Oh, right on exactly. We'll do it. We're not gonna stop. And thank you for getting the word out there.
Speaker 2: Of course, not my pleasure, Richard. Yeah, thank you for coming on, and I look forward to speaking with you anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful deep dive. I really enjoyed it, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm glad. Thanks Andrew, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Justin of course. Yeah, come back see us again soon, sir, Thank you, Thank you. All right. That was another episode of six g Agenda. I hope you all enjoyed that. That was a That was man, he got down that detail, super informative.
Speaker 3: That was dope.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 2: I didn't even want to step in out like do your thing, man, killed it. Do your thing right, don't let me stop the work. He was he's got it down to a science. But he's got the line in the sand slide like he's ready to go.
Speaker 1: That's like I was like, y'all, y'all gotta get the line and put.
Speaker 2: It in the sand, like come on, when's your like like hey, and I'm saying that about everything, like when when y'all gotta like, you know, wake up, you know, Bill Cooper, wake up people, not that people listening to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Of course, everybody on here knows what the fuck goes on. This was a good one, man. I hope you guys enjoyed.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Whenever I first heard his stuff, it was, yeah, it was. It blew my mind.
Speaker 2: I definitely was convinced after the first time I heard his presentation that that is one percent what happened, justin what's your take?
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't disagree with anything that he said.
Speaker 12: There was ship that he was saying that I had never heard of, and like the side by sides that he was showing, he had every visual aid that he needed. He was fucking he dotted every ie, he crossed every t he was fucking on it.
Speaker 1: What I say. I said, we brought up first expert.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's expert work, right, the bro that's the expert at work right there, A one as fuck. Definitely, Hopefully we'll get it back on, you know, after we see what happens with the new nine to eleven commission report. I would love to see the new findings on that. I would imagine it might be a little bit out of his spec spectrum. As far as the speculating on the players involved, that will probably be more of the information we kind of get. But hey, that's our wheelhouse. We're gonna get all deep into that. It's gonna be a good time. Uh yeah, no, definitely. Uh it was awesome. Yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed that we are. We talked about putting it on Patreon. Throughout the course of listening to this, I decided we're gonna leave it.
Speaker 3: Man, this was a good one.
Speaker 1: Leave on the free feed. Man, I'm leaving on the free feed.
Speaker 2: Just go give us some love, Go support the show, and uh, you know you, if you value us, go support it. You know, I'd hate to I'd hate to, uh have the right person notice us before we're able to buy the security we.
Speaker 1: Need and whatnot, you know what I mean. And hey, have the wrong person who approached my house. There's that guy.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, donate, donate to the security of six g We're out here to do it. I'm just kidding, but yeah, you know, I just heard that story about Nick Fans having somebody like try to come kill him. I just thought, obviously nowhere to You know, I'm not worried about that because we aren't that political.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you're really political, then that happens. We're not political. We're just like talking about what's.
Speaker 1: Going on day. We gotta worry more about the FEDS than fucking some crazy liberal. Yeah, we gotta worry about the Feds.
Speaker 2: If we're too right about some shit, that's a fact. Or if we're the first to talk about it. I feel like, hey, sometimes that happens. But yeah, the worried episode, great episode.
Speaker 1: We will uh man.
Speaker 2: The next one is gonna be another banger. We got a little whistleblow an episode coming out.
Speaker 1: You guys, stay tuned. I think you will love it.
Speaker 2: So all right, probably drop a bonus episode in this next two weeks for you guys.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it all right, we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Peace,