Speaker 1: Big Food and on with Cliff and Bobo. These guys are your favorites, so like say subscribe and rade it. I'm start on.
Speaker 2: Us today listening, oh watching Lim always keep it's watching.
Speaker 3: And now you're hosts Cliff Barrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 1: Good afternoon, Bobo. How you doing today?
Speaker 2: Excellent? How are you? Cliff?
Speaker 1: Not bad at all? Not bad at all. I'm at the museum today. Of course I work every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Mini the other days as well, but here today just kind of touching up the museum, doing some touch up painting jobs. We're filling some new display cases with some cool stuff. We have some new original casts on display, you know, from Ape Canyon. Oddly enough, what yours it was like this year twenty twenty three, I believe, Okay, now I'm might be last year, but I'm pretty sure it was this year. I think it was in July, if I remember right. Some local researchers found some stuff about a mile and a half above the Ape Canyon trailhead, so the general area, which is great. We put that on display early, even though we're planning on making a rather grandiose Ape Canyon display for the entirety of twenty twenty four, because that is the one hundredth year anniversary of the events. Yeah, beyond that, you know, I guess the big news of this week is that yesterday Keith, who's a contractor here at the NBC and general handyman and all around good guy, he came into my house where I lived because we're I'm going to start rewiring the outbuilding where your trailer lives, you know, yeah, And so we're going to start rewiring it because a lot of the plugs are dead and it just it's just time. I need to redo the lights and all that stuff. So Keith came over, and I don't know anything about electricity, right. That kind of scares me. You know, you may find you may find that shocking, thank you very much. But so he was over, and he came over around noon or something. As he was pointing at this, and he says, you need this, and I'll give you a list of things to buy, and I'll come over and I'll show you how to do this and that and stuff. And we're done around twelve thirty. And I'm assuming it's raining pretty hard down there, because I know it's been raining like crazy up here. So I kind of said, well, you want to go to the woods. It's not raining real hard right now, and he goes, yeah, sure, I got nothing. So he went to the woods yesterday and walked because you know, it's been like I think right now as I'm saying this, it's like fifty eight degrees.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so warm, and yesterday was no exception. It's that Pineapple Express that you know, that warm southern rain coming up. So it's been in the mid to upper fifties all week. I think yesterday was in Portland at least a topped oat at sixty or sixty two or some ridiculous number like that. It was insane. Right, So there's no snow and it's December, so I wanted to take advantage of getting up to one of my higher elevation spots. So Keith and I went out there and walked this one particular area that we've been lucky before, and sure enough we found prints again. Yesterday I came back with came back with five casts in my car yesterday.
Speaker 2: The same one, its the same smaller foot Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, this particular area has yielded two different sizes of animals before, a twelve inch and a fourteen or fifteen inch, and we have prints from both of them from yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh, how were they in conjunction?
Speaker 1: Like, well, we found the twelve inch one where we found the twelve inch one before, and it was crossing the road and then running up the embankment that same place.
Speaker 2: We looked like at the corner of the road bends right there, not where.
Speaker 1: The bend is, no, no, no, before that, long before that, actually over by a spring, and then it went up into the hill. So we got one print on the road that shows a couple toes. It's not, you know, not going to impress anybody or anything, but I love it. We found one print on the road which we cast, and then we missed one. But then we found three others going up the embankment. And this embankment is it doesn't stop. It's the side of a hill. You know, it goes up like one hundred feet or something like that. You know, I found three or four before I lost it in the forest stuff. We tried to cast one of those. I don't have real high hopes for it because it was mostly in plant matter, but since I could see the toes in person, I wanted to give it a try. And then we continued walking this area, and about one hundred and fifty or two hundred yards down the road, Keith like, I see something in the ground. I go, that looks like a heel impression, What is this? And I'm like getting down and close and personal with it? And I look back and Keith is, you know, like five feet away from me looking at another thing in the ground, says, what do you think this is? And I started looking. I look at his I go, well, I don't know. That kind of looks like a heel of it. What direction?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that a foot? Then by see is that a toe on that side? He goes, I thought it was going the other way, and we couldn't really decipher it, you know, because that's something I learned from Tom Shade when I had an opportunity to go tracking with him. He says, anything in the ground that looks funky, anything in the ground that looks unusual, down on your hands and knees and really look at that, you know, give it five or ten minutes if that's what it takes. Give it a long time and see if you can figure out what's going on. So Keith and I are like looking at his thing, and I think, I don't know what direction is going on? Is that a toe or is that a toe on the other side? And I go, well, Keith, look at what I found over here. And then I take them five feet away and I look, and he goes, oh my god, because he hadn't made it down that far.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: He goes, well, that's the heel, right, And I said, yeah, that's a heel. And we start looking and sure enough there's toes, which solved the mystery about which direction the other footprint was traveling on my dad. So we found three tracks there, two of which that we felt were castable. The other one was it was a mark in the ground and just there's really nothing to pour plaster in. And then of course we start looking around the area backtrack and go twenty thirty fifty feet in each direction, and behind where these two or actually three tracks were, we found some other marks in the ground, and Keith's going, what what kind of animal makes that? That's a weird one. It's like these weird scrape marks that were kind of like all going towards a central point and I'm looking at I go, dude, that might be a hand, and he looks, oh my god. There and then we start counting these scrap and you imagine like a big old hand, you know, sticking out. And of course it wasn't just one impression. I think it was a number of marks from the same hand as it moved around. I don't know what it was doing, but we counted five fingers, all kind of coming to a central point, and we well, we cast all these things and it was a sloppy looking print in the ground. I don't have real high hopes of the cast looking much like a hand, but perhaps it'll yield some sort of information. So that was just yesterday. So I kind of did a preliminary you know, squirt down to the cast, not rubbing it or anything like that because it's not set yet. So anyway, yeah, that was yesterday. So pretty pretty epic day, man, pretty epic day going out to the woods on a whim and coming back with five casts.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everything's coming up, Cliff, Well yeah, yeah, Me and Millhouse are kind of, you know, kindred spirits in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: So what's up with you?
Speaker 1: Man, anything good, anything unusual?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean getting nothing. They're getting in the woods more.
Speaker 1: So that's good, excellent. Where have you been going?
Speaker 2: Just up in the redwoods? Just different spots, nothing big, you know, just doing a you know, a couple of.
Speaker 1: Mile high Well, I mean that's all, that's all I'm doing, you know. Yeah, you go to a spot where they are, man, and you'll probably find some stuff that's great.
Speaker 2: But up there, it's like you really got it. For my experiences, you really got to get off trail usually to have stuff fine stuff or here stuff usually.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that has been mine. But I mean we're just sticking on the road. So maybe we're just in a good spot or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in a better spot because there's not people trapsing around where you're aut like that, like like there's redwoods.
Speaker 1: No no, but you can probably go behind those gates and walk around.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 1: And this is the time of year, man, because the tourist seasons pretty much not in existence right now, even though there's people around. It's a national park or the state park least, and of course it doesn't really snow necessarily on the coast there, So this sounds like a great time a year to be out in the woods in the red Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed pretty nice. And then so speaking of good weather, we got a witness. This is from down in San Diego. He actually my brother met him in line or in the bathroom or something waiting in line with the bathroom at the Dodgers game, Dodgers Padre game. He was a big Padre fan, so he came up to LA and Dodger Stadium and they got to talking in the line, and I guess he had a big foot hatter. My brother had a big foot shirt or something, the big foot thing, and they started talking and he's like, he's do you tell your brother to come down and check out my place? I got squatches there and then I talked to him for about ten minutes on the phone. And then I didn't get his number, and my brother had it and he ended up losing it. But I talked to him for about ten minutes, and he sent me a video clip of him talking, you know, about a forty five second clip saying, you know, this is where I'm at, and you know I'm done by lake handshot and I could just talk about for tests, I'm like this guy. It's I think he's really got him. Like, I'm like, he sounds legit. And then I uh, like a year and a half later, I'm watching We're gonna have Eli Watson. I'm from small Town Monsters our Guests like a month ago, and he was He's like, yeah, I made a movie called Bigfoot the Border. I check it out. I'm like, oh my god, that's that's Brian, the guy I talked to. My brother talked to you, and so I got in touch with him, and he's gonna come on and we're gonna talk about some Southern California squatching.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, Southern California. I mean, I think it's overlooked for bigfoot habitat because it's some really crazy habitat down there, man. I mean, the Grizzlies loved it. There's lots of black bears around there. Still, why wouldn't there be sasquatches around there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think and I've always said, I think that might be the city going to the living peninsulahere. It's just so watered everywhere in green shrubberries like Vietnam, just thick jungle like I always thought, like, man, like New Mexico, Arizona, southern California, Like there's only so many water sources and there's only so much cover. I mean there's a lot of there's a lot more cover than people think. But the waters is the big key down there. And if you got a spot where they're going through near water, I mean I think that's a great spot to focus.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. So hey, Brian, welcome the Bigfoot and Beyond with me and that guy. We really appreciate you coming on and talking to us and filling this send. What's been going on.
Speaker 4: I had no problem.
Speaker 2: I watched your I watched your segment again last time on the on the documentary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bigfoot at the Border, Bigfoot the Border, which.
Speaker 1: Of course, as Bobo mentioned, is by Eli Watson, part of the Small Town Monsters crew. I think all that stuff is Is it for free on YouTube? Brian? Yeah? It is, oh cool. So I always like driving us some eyes onto my friend's YouTube pages. So Agaain, I mentioned to you before the show before we pushed the record button that I don't really know anything about you or anything like that, and you briefly mentioned that you've been doing Bigfoot stuff for like what ten years or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, about ten years?
Speaker 1: If I gather things directly from what Bobo said, you've had activity on your property.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I grew up there when I was a little kid, from about eight to twelve. My dad bought it and it's an empty property up on top of a mountain range, and we lived there for four years or so, and we had all the animals and we had a few weird things happened, but I never would think bigfoot at the time. And then the property went left alone for fifteen years and then I just randomly went up camping with my friends and it was my dad had the house bulldoze, so it was just a flat land on top and we just had a fire pit and we were just having fun up there, and then stuff started to happen.
Speaker 1: So looking back, when so you lived on this property as a as a young boy, sounds like and you said at the time he didn't really put two and two together that sasquatches might be involved. And I can totally understand that. What were the things now that you're older and having had more experiences looking back, what were the things that could have tipped you off sasquatches were involved?
Speaker 4: Well, we had lived in a trailer for before my dad built the house and we had movie night. There was five of us in there in one little room. And one night something walked up behind the trailer and tapped the wall right next to my dad's head. So he got out and with the shotgun walked around. There was nothing there. As soon as he gets back in, we start the movie again, it comes back and knocks again. And then there was a couple of times our dogs got so frightened they jumped in the truck and didn't want to get out. We dealt with mountain lions and stuff up there, but that never caused it. And the horses were freaking out a few times, and just little stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Now you probably had bears in the area as well.
Speaker 4: No, they released black bears out there a while back, but they didn't last long. They just ended up in the city, so they took them out. Just mountain lions and deer.
Speaker 1: Mountains had a lot of deer, Yeah, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of deer. I get them coming through in groups.
Speaker 2: Kats. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, when you said it tapped on the outside of the trailer, is it like a tap tap tap or is a boo?
Speaker 4: It was more like a knuckle tapping. Okay, like multiple Yeah, it wasn't banging, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, But clearly something some sort of pattern that made you go, that's not something hitting the trailer, that's yeah happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just figured as a ghost or something.
Speaker 1: But I love that that was your first go to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's about all we could think of. It's too dark and there's no one up there walking around.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your dogs have been frightened a few times in this particular area. And on top of that, you had some knocking on the outside the trailer with no apparent source for it. Anything else, things moved around in the yard, or strange sounds in.
Speaker 4: The night, or no, we had some weird screams. We figured we're just mountain lions. But now that I look back, after what I've experienced now, I feared a lot of those noises probably weren't them.
Speaker 1: Did did any of your neighbors or your dad or anybody like comments about seeing them or seeing shadows in the night or anything like that, Well, not that I remember.
Speaker 4: It was a long time ago, but not that I remember that. We moved out of there because the neighbors were two in the drugs and all that. So my dad got us out of there. They're a little wild, tweaky.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it is the Inland Empire, you know. So yeah, interesting, Now how much land did you have? How big was this? Properly?
Speaker 4: That's ten acres? I still got it.
Speaker 1: Now since I haven't seen the documentary, can you describe the landscape.
Speaker 4: It's on top and it's like a football field size clearing, and then there's a little road that goes up on both sides with a little circle plot, and then the dryway comes up and it's on a big bank on a dirt road, and then the back area is mountains and it gets goes into the Indian reservation, so it's all emptied.
Speaker 2: The neighbor there's direct neighbors. I mean, it's like when you look.
Speaker 4: At it from the Google most of those are abandoned. Most of those properly there's no one even there.
Speaker 1: It Is it heavily forested or is it that scrub stuff that chaparral that southern California mountains are thick with.
Speaker 4: It's scrubs, But there's enough trees to make it thick. If you go on the right areas, it's it's pretty thick. There's some big oak trees.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and beyond with Cliff and Bogo. We'll be right back after these messages. Hey Bob, but whatever happened to your gone squatch and hat used to wear and finding Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't have that hat anymore. I gave it to Lauren Coleman for his museum, but I might be asking for it back because I'm getting a little nervous in summertime, getting too much so on the scalp up there now, and I'm getting bit uy a mosquitoes. There's not a big lush crop to fend them off. It's it's hell, Bobs.
Speaker 1: You don't need another hat. You just need to personalize your plan to regrow your hair. You can access treatments that combine clinically prove them an oxidyle and finasteride to stop hair loss and regrow hair in just three to six months.
Speaker 2: Count me in Hymn's offers convenient access to a range of prescription hair loss treatments with ingredients at work, including choose oral medication, serums and sprays.
Speaker 1: Doctor trusted clinically proven ingredients like finasteride in an oxidyll can stop hair loss and regrow hair and as little as three to six months. Yeah, it shouldn't be a chot to feel like yourself. HEMS brings expert care straight to you with one hundred percent online access to personalized treatments that put your goals first. No hidden fees, no surprise costs, just real personalized care on your schedule.
Speaker 2: For simple online access to personalize and affordable care for hair loss, ed, weight loss, and more, visit hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 1: That's hymns dot com slash beyond for your free online visit hyms dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 3: Individual results may vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidale and finasteride. Prescription required. See website for full details, restrictions and important safety information.
Speaker 1: So, okay, so you moved out of the property at some point when you're still young, move live somewhere else for a while, but you still own the property. What was what we'll call that previous chapter one? Where does chapter two start?
Speaker 4: About ten years ago I went up with a couple buddies and we just made a little fire pit and one of my almost some thirty eight, so I was about about twenty eight twenty nine, and we just made a little fire pit and we're just having fun, just at night, doing whatever. And on about the third time, I'm sitting there and we had a barbecue that had the lid on it about fifteen feet in front of us, and we're in our tent. It was like a half tent, and rock bounce right off the barbecue. So we all stopped and and I've always been in a big foot but I never thought it'd be up there. But I was just like, all right, let's trumple lights and be quiet. And then we sat there with the lights off, and then about five seconds later, another rock bounce right off of it perfectly. So then after that I was kind of thinking like, Okay, maybe something, maybe they are up here, because something's definitely up here. And yeah, and then about about a month and a half into it, we moved the fire pit to the other side, more by the trees where the creek comes out, and there was three of us. I was splitting logs, my friend was I don't know what he was doing, but and then his girlfriend was right there, and it gets dark out there. You can't see in front of your face if you walk away from the fire and she radomly just screamed out eyes eyes, and I look up and I can't see anything, but I hear it run from the tree and it runs around my car and starts cutting across the property. And I have no clue what it was. I just had this little flash that I just start running after it. I don't know why. I just wanted to see what it was, thinking it was probably a deer or something. So I'm cutting, running behind it, behind, cutting across the property, and I have a cheap flashlight, and I can tell it's about a little bit ahead of me, and I can hear its legs like running. It sounded like a swishing. And then when I get to the end, it goes into the trees and I see the trees moving like it went swimming right into the trees. And then after that I realized it was a big hairy man. And then after that I just was like, Okay, they are up here.
Speaker 2: So you saw it.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it, but I felt it, and I knew it was what it was. I knew that it wasn't a deer or anything else.
Speaker 2: Were you aware of the zubies?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: But now I remember I went to Baholla, that's right in that area, and the people talked about it all the time, but I never I didn't think they were. I didn't connect them the Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: So you didn't know any big Foot stories down there that like priorly, you like really started.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once I started digging in, I've heard other stuff. Like my neighbor I asked him if he gets anything thrown at him, and he said, yeah, I get stuff thrown at me all the time. And I told him kind of what was going on. He's like, well, I didn't think of that. I just thought it was the Indians throwing stuff at me from the Indian reservation. So yeah, everyone up there was kind of a little out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that you're pretty I mean, there's no way, I mean, looking at that terrain and how far away the res is, there's no way that'd be an option. And Indians get blamed for throwing rocks and sticks at people all the time when they're you know, during rev that's that happened with that pop that I thought it was just the Indian screwed with me. It's like they're not they're not hanging out every day throwing They're coming around to night and throwing twigs and pine cones at your tent.
Speaker 1: That must be very bewildering for like Native people. It's like like it's like, like what kind of stereotype is that?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like native? Yeah, yeah, we have Native people. They're known for going out at night and sneaking up on people and throwing the sticks and twigs like that's absolutely ridiculous, and it's like that's how unusual.
Speaker 4: But yeah, a few months after that, I figured out what. I figured they had to be up there. So it was the same I've gone through different groups going up up there over the time. And it was me and my friend his girlfriend again doing the same thing around the fire. I was doing something and we had a music box playing pretty loud, and I look up my friend and he's looking at me telling me to turn it down. So I turned the music thing off and I'm staring over at him, and then we have a pond, an empty pond. It goes to the creek. It's about seventy five yards away from us. All I all of a sudden hear this like owl like whoo, and we're looking at each other being like what is that? And my friend does one back, and then you can hear it start to walk through the pond and it goes into this like screaming, like whoa, just like screaming like that. And I have my hands on my head looking at my friend being like what is that? And I hear it walk across the pond up and we had this old chicken coop that's not there anymore, but it walked right behind the chicken coop and it got quiet, and then it went into this like more of a talking. It was like whoa, like doing stuff like that. And then on the other side of us, I hear one cutting through the brush. So there was two of them. So then I'm like, I want to see what this thing is. I want to light it up. So I get in my car and I have that thing full blast, going through the dirt and I have my high beams on and I drive all through the property and nothing. And then I get back and my friend is at the fire pit and he said, as soon as I got my car, he heard him cut through. And they left. But I heard yelling at each other for a good ten seconds.
Speaker 2: When did you start figuring out their travel route?
Speaker 4: Just it's kind of just one creek area from the pond goes to the road and it goes to the main canyon and there's a fence from a property that no one's there that is kind of like they have to go on our side of the on the fence to cut through, and it's real sick right there. And then if they cut through and go above, it goes up into the mountain range where the Indian reservation is. So it's kind of a perfect pathway. And if they do another way, it's probably a lot more difficult because the lake's at the bottom, so they're coming out of that canyon if they're getting water at the lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty cool because you can see Cliff when we watch the video where it jumps the fence, like the chain lake is all bent over the top. There's a pole that looks like it puts its hand on the vault itself over and it's like, you know, it's a steel pole, and he's got a great tree break. That tree break he got awesome too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really twisted if you really look at it, like up closed and that pathway that cuts around to the backside of the fire pit. On that backside, there's this little pocket of thick trees, and I had a few things happened there. One time it was me and my buddy, and I told him about what's going on up there, and I had him come up about five or six times and nothing happened. And one night it was pretty late and we're just talking and all of a sudden, a rock comes and lands about five feet away from us, near the fire, and we both looked at it roll and we looked at each other and we're like, all right. In my mind, I'm like, all right, they're here. And then we just sat there quietly with our back turn into it, and a few more rocks come in and in the next minute, and we got so excited we gave each other a hug, and then we got quiet again, turned our back, and then I heard this like it was an old beer can that must have been down there for years. I heard it come off his finger as he threw it, and it cut through the brush and it lanted about ten feet behind us and just rolled a few feet and it threw an old beer can, and I wish I didn't do this, But then I walked over with my phone light and shined it into the brush and I heard it walk off and it was big, and it just walked into the dark, deep forest.
Speaker 1: Have you been able to track the things at all, either by finding nice footprints or just seeing their pathways? And the reason I asked this, I'm curious about how big their feet might be.
Speaker 4: I caught't. I found prince cutting across behind the pond after it snowed one day, and I'm really pissed off. My phone broke on that trip up there, and I ended up throwing the phone into the canyon before I walked back there and saw it. But they were perfect across the snow the abandoned road, and they were teenager size, they were smaller mine. It walked in a perfect line and it just walked right across the road, and the prince took the snow right off.
Speaker 1: So it was this.
Speaker 4: You can see them perfectly. But I've seen the other things in the ground, but it's really hard ground with weeds up there, and we'd have the pond, and I've seen some stuff in the sand, but I haven't seen anything like the ones in the snow. That was perfect.
Speaker 1: And as you say, there's more than one of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had four of them come through one night at the same time. Yeah, I was sleeping. I have this little half shed now and it's right next to the fire pit, and my buddy was there, but he's in. He was sleeping in something where he can't hear anything outside. He's kind of in, and it was just me out there, and it's around three o'clock and I'm on my back, just half asleep, and I hear this this owl. It's like hoo hoo, hoo hoo. It starts up coming from the top part and I'm listening to it, being like, Okay, that doesn't sound right and that's different. And then a little bit later another one joined in, and then eventually four of them joined in and they were doing a perfect circle around me. There they had they had me surrounded just for a couple of minutes. They were doing a perfect circle back and forth, and I was just listening. And then the one that was over by my driveway, I hear it starting to walk up the hill and it got closer to the other one, and then eventually they started going, just them to start going back and forth until they started to argue, and it sounded like gorillas like doing THEO and they went at it for a few seconds and then it just got quiet and I didn't hear anything after that.
Speaker 1: You didn't hear him leave the area or no, not at all.
Speaker 4: But I heard that one walking up and it met up with the other one, and there were four of them there.
Speaker 1: Have you been able to speak with any of the indigenous people in the reservation about him?
Speaker 4: Uh? No. I never go back there. The road is a different direction and I never really go back there.
Speaker 1: And how big of an area is that?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not sure it's a Santa Isabelle Indian reservation. I'm not sure how big it is. But they got a lot of land back there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, because southern California particular, a lot of the reservations are more like rancherias or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these people want to be left alone.
Speaker 1: You can tell really who doesn't honestly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bigfoots included. So how close do you think you have been to one of these things? Oh?
Speaker 4: My best story is my friend Crew. It's me and him mostly now, and all the stuff. A lot of the stuff started happening when it was just me and him, and every time we were up there were like, all right, it's just us and Bigfoot tonight. And one night, it was around eleven o'clock. The stars are out, and my car and his car park next to each other on the side of where they passed through, and there's a big tree there, and he gets up and walks over to his car. He's like, I want to go take photos of the stars. So he walks away, and then I see him come back and he's like, hey, Brian, you can come over there with me. It's dark and I'm scared. So we both kind of laughed. So we walk over. He's in the back of his car this light on. I have my elbow in his car, and I'm just talking to him and mine's on the right side of meet my car. And then I hear and just feel this thing. It just stands up right in front of my car. And I look over and I see this like giant figure. I see the moon shining off his shoulder and his neck, and it was just a giant sasquatch just standing right next to me. I could have took one step and touched him, and he just casually walked away from my car and walked towards the trees, and no rush or anything. So I yell at my friend. I'm like, hey, crew, there's a giant man out here. And then he's like, I hear it. So he gets out and has his phone light on him, and the thing walked behind another tree and we're just standing there and I have my arms on his shoulders trying to see through his light, and we see his eyes. They were like bluish crystal and they're about a little over seven feet just peeking around the tree, not moving at all, and we're staring at him for about five seconds and I was like, hello, friend. I said that twice twice, and he didn't move or do anything. So then after a little bit, I was like, okay, let's trump a light and let him go. And as soon as he turned the light off, it pushed away from the tree and walked into the thicker stuff and left. He got his camera out after that and took photos of the tree lines and he didn't catch anything though it probably just left.
Speaker 2: Is that the same one where you were like ten feet from it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was right next to me because I was right next to my car, and it was probably just watching us around the fire, and we unexpectedly just walked right up to it. So then it was kind of stuck there and then just got up and walked off.
Speaker 2: That was around the same timeframe where you had that sleeping incident.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, that was it was probably about a year before that one. I was sleeping there. It was around the same time as I think it was the time after. It was a time after I heard the owls where there was four of them and on my back again around the same time. And it was around three o'clock and it was really dark outside, and I have a little the little half shed has this little pole down thing and it's like you can see through it. And I'm laying there and I hear something walking up to me, and I'm kind of frozen, and it sounds like it's on two feet and it walks right up to me, and it sounds like it's bending over, and it's just I hear it's breathing, and it's real heavy breathing. It's there for about three to four seconds, just staring right at me, and there was no way I was gonna pull my blanket off. I just acted like I was sleeping. I was scared, and then it just walked off. And the next morning I look for Prince, but the ground was so hard. But that one was pretty scary, and I don't know what it was for sure, but it definitely wasn't a coyote or a deer, and it walked up and I heard it breathing really deep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say, with no bears in the area to speak of, than like, what else do you have? Really?
Speaker 4: After that, I stopped sleeping in that half shed. That was enough for me.
Speaker 1: How often do you get out there?
Speaker 4: It was every weekend for years, but lately it's gotten a car accident earlier this year, so this year's given kind of slow. I've only been up there about five times, but it was me and my buddy crew going up there for about three years. I felt like we were up there every weekend, and most of the time it was just us two. So I spent a lot of nights out there, just next to the fire pit.
Speaker 2: What time of year is more active than the other, or like certain times the night.
Speaker 4: Or I don't seem to notice the difference, even the hottest days they've been there, so I haven't really noticed a difference.
Speaker 1: What percentage of nights would you say that you notice activity.
Speaker 4: It would be about one every four for a while, but recently, this last this last year, I don't think. I think I've only had one little one, but I don't know. My friends been bringing this big old dog up there recently, so I think maybe that has something to do with it. But you haven't had them recently recently, but it was like one out of every four or five nights. It was almost automatic for a little bit. It seemed like.
Speaker 2: Once a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was something little or something, and sometimes they wanted our attention or sometimes they didn't. One night it was me, Crew and my other buddy. It was just three of us that night, and there was nothing going on. We're just sitting around the fire quietly, and then on the tree line where they passed through, we just all of a sudden hear this tree being aggressively shooken and I look over and this tree is just shaking really bad. So sometimes some nights we wanted to like really get into it, and some nights were just like, oh whatever. But that night we just all got up. I had my phone on me, so I pulled record out with the flashlight and we run straight into the trees and we hear two of them walking like they're walking off kind of fast, and they're big and heavy, and my friend's yelling, yelling the whole time about how big they are. And we walk in there and then it just got dead silent, and we froze and we're in the pitch black. We can't my phone light does nothing out there, and so I'm just kind of filming around the area and there's no noise or anything. All of a sudden, it takes off and we hear it, so then we run deeper into it and then it stops again. So we're just standing there filming, and I didn't know it until the next day after I watched my video. I have it on Instagram. So we're like, as I looked at in the morning when I was filming, about ten feet in front of us, there was these eyes that blinked at us that were just they were really low to the ground and these were big and yellow and wide apart. And then as I filmed towards the dock area, there was another one standing up behind a tree and it blinked too. It's like I had its eyes closed so we wouldn't see it, and they just blink to see where we were, and we didn't know where they were at the time. So then we walked over to the dock where that one was standing, and they didn't move at all. So we stood there on the dock for about five minutes, not knowing there was one just right behind this big tree the whole time. And then we walked back to the fire a little bit later, and they never made a noise after that. But I didn't realize that they were just right in front of us one night until I watched the video.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. We'll be right back after these messages. Speaking of noises, you said you've heard some weird like calls and then then speaking and all that sort of stuff. Have you ever heard any of those long sort of ohio hows? Or do they just not do that there?
Speaker 4: They don't really do that there. I hear a lot of the cows, the mimicking of the cows and goats that was popular for a while. Like one time I was playing catch with my friend with the football and it was dark and the driveway cuts goes down on the bank side, so we're right there and out of nowhere, a cow, a full grown cow, is moaning just twenty feet away from us on the driveway, and we can't see. It's too thick and dark, and it's just right on our driveway. And the morning I go down, there's no prints, there's no cow. I started to notice it after that, and then one time ME and my buddy are on the fire and from the top part, we all of a sudden hear a cow. It was like, ma, so I get up and do one back, and then it does it again. Me and I go back and forth a few times as it's getting closer to us, and then it must have got close enough to realize I was a human, and then it went more into this like squird screaming, and then it just got quiet and left.
Speaker 1: Well that that sounds soothing, Yeah.
Speaker 2: How offul? Did you hear him vocalized before they got to your property? You know, like would you hear like one hundred yards out or a quarter mile hour?
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're just right there at nighttime, sometimes like that one on the driveway, he was he was twenty feet he was just right there, a full full cow right there. And then one time I woke up and we have a big trampoline up there now, and I got up off the trampoline like seven o'clock and my other buddies are still sleeping. As soon as I put my toe on the ground, we have this old trailer that shoved into the trees and it's probably about seventy five yards away from us. As soon as my foot hit the ground, I hear a goat and I was like ah, And I look over at my friend and she's laying down. She's like, there's a goat. And I run over there, thinking there was a goat there, and as soon as I got there, it's just dead silent and all I hear is the bees. And that's when I fully realized. I was like, all right, they're just messing with us, or maybe one made that noise to let the other ones know I'm up, because they're just hanging around.
Speaker 2: Eli got those recordings when he was there with the cow recordings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Eli asked if I do a wood knock. So I did one, and about ten seconds later, right after I got done tell them about the cows, we had a cow go off. It's probably one hundred and fifty yards and it was on the abandoned property. We went over there and looked. Afterwards, was a full cow, It just immediately replied, But there were no there was no cow when you were no, there's no Yeah, there's no cows up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You look on you look on the solidite cliff. There's there's no cows.
Speaker 1: Now you mentioned bees very quickly, so you have you have bee hives.
Speaker 4: We have the sun bees, the yellow ones.
Speaker 1: Do they make honey?
Speaker 4: No? They bite you and they go into your SODA's but oh oh, like.
Speaker 1: Like yellow jackets. Yeah, okay, gotcha, gotcha? All right? So what about other sounds like knocks? Do you ever get those?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I get knocks all the time on the abandoned property. I think they really like that area because I'll get the knox all the time. They never reply with a knock back to me. But I get knocks all the time. I hear them. Sometimes they're deeper than others.
Speaker 1: There is one, just one knock at a time. Yeah, okay. What's on that abandoned property?
Speaker 4: Some guy bought it and made a vineyard a long time ago, probably fifteen years ago, but he failed and then sold it and it went through some owners. No one's done anything with it, and now I think a guy in the military has it. But he's never up there and he hasn't touched it.
Speaker 1: Are there grapes grapevines there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're all rotted out and it gets no water or anything.
Speaker 1: Does another of them produce grapes that are something?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No one's up there doing anything.
Speaker 1: What do you think they're on your property? I mean it's just a passage, a pathway from one spot they're going.
Speaker 4: And then sometimes I'm thinking that, and sometimes I think they just hang out over there.
Speaker 1: They hang out.
Speaker 4: They I've noticed in the mornings, like I just sometimes I feel like they're in the brush watching me until I get up, and it's just they like to be close. I don't know. They've never been threatened by them, but I've been scared.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned a chicken coop earlier too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was when I was a kid. We had that and then we end up burning it.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, gotcha? Hopefully no chickens inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So one time it was just me up there by myself, and I was waiting for my friend he was running late, and they got dark and I'm chopping wood and then right before it got dark, I want to go pick up trash with one of those little arm things. I'm just walking around with the bag picking up the trash at the wind blew, and I'm on the tree line next to the fence where the abandoned property is, and then I hear this like weird, like like metal noise, like someone has a sheet of metal and he's like bending it and it's doing the wall wall wall like that kind of a noise, and it's just right up in there, and I'm trying to look and there's no one up there, and so I went and did a wood knock and then nothing. I forget about it. And then it gets dark and I'm getting the fire going, and then I hear a crack coming like on the other side of the tree line, and I hear crack, so I kind of just look up and I'm looking through the fire and I see these eyes just staring at me and they're standing up and it's not even behind a tree or anything. It's just standing there. So I'm looking at it for a bit and I'm like, is that real? And then I, for some reason, I pointed at it and I was like, I see you, just to see what would happen, and then the eyes just smoothly went straight to the ground. It was like it came like a foot off the ground just smoothly went down. And then I was like, Okay, that's real, and I got real scared. I was by myself and it was My car was halfway to it, so I couldn't just go and sit in my car. And I never had an encounter that close, and I totally believe it was one, but I never had to encounter that close when I was by myself. And then I called my brother. I was sitting around the fire, called my brother. My brother answers and I was like, Vinnie, I'm staring at one right now. I don't know what to do. I'm kind of scared. And then he was over there arguing with my dad and he's like hanging on a second Brian's and Brian's scared. So then as I was talking to him, my friend drove up the driveway and then I looked over and it was gone.
Speaker 1: It ran off.
Speaker 4: But that was pretty creepy just the way it moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it about the way it moved.
Speaker 4: It just smoothly went to the ground and it went really low to the ground after standing up, after it was seven feet up, and it said, eyes just yeah, they didn't move much, it just lowered.
Speaker 1: You've described several colors of eyeshine so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think it matters what light's hitting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what kind of bul or whatever. Yeah, or ambient light perhaps, Yeah. Yeah, I've thought something very similar for a long time. So that's what I wonderful up one of the sea. So have you ever found any animal kills or other foraging signs of things that they might be going after on or near your property?
Speaker 4: Not really? Oh no. One time I'll walk over by the dam and I see deer prints coming up, and then it looks like a big foot came sliding down the hill. And you see there were the foot slid and it stopped right in front of the deer, and it really looked like the bigfoot ran in front of the deer and then you could see some movement happen. But I haven't seen any dead animals or anything like that. One time I put out a thing of twelve eggs next to the fire and we went on a five minute walk and I came back and all the eggs were I left it out for whatever wanted it. It was on the ground, and I came back. All the eggs were gone and there was no broken shells or anything.
Speaker 1: So they took that from you. Have you ever had anything else stolen? Or have you ever tried giving them anything else besides me?
Speaker 4: One time, I have this little I have this little blue so I've seen on videos that they like blue stuff for some reason. I don't know if it's true or not. But I had this little blue table I put deep into the trees where they walk through, and I tried a few things, and one time I had this black turmaline rock. His turmoalines real popular up there, and I found this big one and I put it there, and about two weeks later I came back up and checked and it was gone. And I got on the ground and dug through the dirt and I couldn't find it. I don't know if it's a rat knocked it in a rolled, but I couldn't find it. That was about it.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid. I don't know what kind of rock that is?
Speaker 4: What is just a black turmaline. It's like it looks like a crystal or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, and is it you said it's black or is it blue?
Speaker 4: Or yeah, it's black. It's real popular. Yeah, the table is blue, so.
Speaker 1: You left that out for it, and so you haven't got anything back or anything.
Speaker 4: No, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever found anything possibly left for you or something appearing inexplicably?
Speaker 4: No, that's what I was trying to use that table for it. But no, not really.
Speaker 1: Have you ever felt in danger while you're there?
Speaker 4: No, just creeped out like that. One time I was staring at it by myself. That was when it walked up and was breathing. Those two times, I just was really scary. Kind of takes the fun out of it.
Speaker 2: Did you notice there was like with four people up there or five or two or one.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we had like ten people up there, And I've heard some weird noises. One time, for sure, we have this old storage container my friends holding their stuff in and it's about one hundred and fifty yards away, and there was like ten of us being really loud next to the fire, and it did one of its screams and we all stopped and I was just like, Okay, there's one right there, and there was at least ten of us. But usually the best things happened when it's just me and my buddy crew I feel like they can get it's comfortable to walk up close.
Speaker 2: How often do you guys leave something up for them to, like a treat or a gift.
Speaker 4: Like I used to do it all the time, but now I don't really. I kind of just gave up on it.
Speaker 2: Does it matter if you have a fire going, if you notice like there's certain things that entice them in.
Speaker 4: Or I think the fire. I think they liked the fire because maybe I realize we can't see anything beyond that because their eyes. I can't see anything when I walk away.
Speaker 1: You said, most of the stuff happens when there's two of you. How often do you go there alone?
Speaker 4: I don't do that all anymore. A couple of times I've driven up there in my car, but I don't I had a car that had a bed in the back and I used to just knock it out of the car and then drive home in the morning. But I don't have that car anymore. So that was about the only time one out there alone. But I get too creeped out now. I just feel like one could be just fifteen feet away, just staring at me behind a tree. It's just it's too creepy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just don't do that. Have you ever done that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Maybe in the past. I've probably done it a few times and did things happen. Not when I was the only time that happened was when I had that stare down with it behind the fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess that's enough to keep you awake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was enough. A couple of things might have happened. I didn't notice, but nothing that I like, no story out of it or anything.
Speaker 1: You mentioned a creak. Does that creak run through the property?
Speaker 4: It gets a pond. The pond's usually empty unless it's winter, but it's overflow for the pond, and then the water from the rain runs in there, so it can get going sometimes, but most of the ear is dry. Yeah, mostly it's dry. I put a trap camera back there for a while, but all I got was a coyote and like a hawk picking up a mouse. And I got a few sticks throwing past. I don't know if it was they looked too big just to have the wind thrown, but I don't know for sure if it was them throwing sticks at it.
Speaker 1: How far away is the nearest reliable water source.
Speaker 4: I think a couple properties have some big ponds. I don't have to look on Google, but it's probably not far and they could probably get to the bottom of the lake and probably thirty minutes if they walk. And I noticed there was a cow watering hole right on the other side of the road. You only have to go to the lake. It's a cow watering hole, water flowing constantly. And I stopped over there one time, and the road's pretty thick with trees, and I saw a big tree that was snapped and it was pointing right at the watering hole. So I think maybe they're going to that watering hole.
Speaker 1: If any have you got a good look at one of these things, because you did mention them when that one was very very close to you, how you saw it walk away. But is that the best look you've had.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I got a look at one's feet. One time. I woke up and we had the bathroom on the upper part of the property, so it was like six thirty. I was all groggy and kind of out of it walking up and I was the only one up and I hear this little crack to the right of me, and it was in that little little pocket where I had the rocks thrown that one time, and I look over without thinking, and I see these like it looked like legs because it was too tall to be a coyote. And I just see these legs and immediately just walked away and went into the trees. And then I yelled at my friend and he looked over at me and could tell that I saw something down there, So he ran over and just passed me up and went straight into the trees, and I chased him in there and it was gone. But then there was a pigeon sitting there where I saw it, and it looked like it was just picked apart, like he was just sitting there all morning, picking this pigeon apart. And then when I got up, you must have not noticed I was up, And then I'm pretty sure I saw one and it was more of a gray color.
Speaker 2: Did it pick the feathers out and like pilo, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Just the feathers were all over in a circle, and then it looked like it was picking the meat out of there or.
Speaker 2: Something like spread out like like intentionally in a circle or Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Just didn't look like a coyote or something ripped it apart. It looked different, but That was about the only time I saw one in daylight, and I'm pretty sure it was his feet because it was a coyote is not that tall and this had a bigger mass to it, and the way it moved it looked like legs walking out. I didn't get the longest look at it.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back after these messages. You said you're thirty eight years old, right, so this property has been active for at least twenty years. Yeah, at least. Do you feel it's the same ones or I mean, there's no way to really know that or anything.
Speaker 4: But I believe so maybe I think maybe it was a couple of teenagers and the parents or something, and maybe the teenagers are older now. I don't know, but there seem to be a lot more. Maybe I haven't given it a good enough try lately this last year because I have been after my car accident. It's been trying to get everything back together, and I haven't been up there like I was. But it doesn't seem like the same. But they are there because I can hear them.
Speaker 1: What are the plans for the property?
Speaker 2: Like? What now?
Speaker 1: What you know, once you recover fully from your accident.
Speaker 4: My friend's been starting to pay for it, and he's like my best friend. So it's it's just empty and the road going up to the property has a good longboarding road, so they have races and everything up there, and he's really into that. So groups of longboarders been going up there lately.
Speaker 1: That a skateboard thing. Yeah, okay, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Treat me.
Speaker 1: Treat me like I don't know anything, because it's probably closer the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So mainly it's just me and him, but sometimes he'll have groups long borders and then they'll they'll go out in the morning.
Speaker 2: Are they aware of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple of them are. I've had a couple of friends. One time we scared the kid so bad. Well, there was just three of us, me and Crew and some kid that never really up there, and me and Crew heard a noise. It was really weird noise, and we run into the trees and he was he had to follow us because he was too scared to stay back, and me and Crew are really into trying to find this noise and it keeps moving from us, and then I look over at him and he's like, guys, I can't handle this. He was scared to death. He didn't know what to do with him.
Speaker 2: So so that happens in the face of those things were so freaking intimidating, you're just.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but sometimes like me and Crew will just sometimes we're just like, we don't care about it. And like we heard the pigeons again, and there was a couple of them, and then we're just sitting around the fire talking and then about a couple of minutes later, we hear him walking through that pathway and they're so loud, and we just looked at each other and be like, oh, there they are. We just didn't have the energy to deal with it that night.
Speaker 1: It's strange that you hear them move around so much, because I mean, so many times they can just go in the ninja mode and not be hurt at all.
Speaker 4: It seems sometimes they do. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they just don't seem to care.
Speaker 2: Do you ever actually hear them climbing that fence.
Speaker 4: I've heard the fence move a few times. Not that one down there. I can't hear that one very well, but I've had the other one move randomly a few times the link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just feel like it sounds like like I mean, we all have heard people climb over chin link fence, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely heard a rocket at one time, but I haven't heard it doesn't sound like someone's climbing it.
Speaker 1: So when you typically go to the property, do you have a routine, I mean like looking at your behaviors. Do you do the same thing most of the time, or what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What would you do if you went up there, say, tonight, I.
Speaker 4: Have this tree right next to the fire pit, and I have the stick, and now I just hit the sticks together. But usually I'd go up there and just one or two good hits, like a couple of minutes apart, and then I just do my own thing. And sometimes I'll have music on. Sometimes I won't. Sometimes I ignore them just to let them kind of get nosy. It's kind of ignore them most of the time, and they'll let me know when they want attention, and.
Speaker 1: You really feel they want attention or yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes they do.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: There's the way they mimic those that pigeon. It's just they're or maybe they're trying to talk to each other as they're going by. Me and think I don't notice, but sometimes I feel like they really want my attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's something that occurred to me when you were speaking, is that if you can completely ignore them, maybe they think that, well, this guy's an idiot and he doesn't know what you'ven't even here. We don't have to worry about him so much, and we just they go about their business and maybe that's why they're not slinking around being all quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well he used to call back to him and stuff. I think I think they know that he's aware of them.
Speaker 4: When you think, Brian, I would think so. I think they are comfortable because they if it's a if, I just don't see them traveling that far. It feels like they're just always there. So it's got to be just they're just hanging out. They know the area really well, and they get bored at nights sometimes or sometimes they got to they gotta do something. They get water, who knows.
Speaker 1: There seems to be plenty around to eat. What would you eat if you were if you had like lightning fast reflexes, could run as fast as a deer, and had no taste in good cuisine.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of rabbits, a lot of birds. You can knock a tree a bird out of a tree pretty easily, a lot of pigeons, reptiles, Yeah, and deer if you could hunt one and a deer would be pretty easy.
Speaker 1: So there's plenty of those sort of animals. And I know you mentioned a lot of abandoned properties nearby and a couple that are perhaps occupied. Would there be enough, say, crops of any sort to help you out with that, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't travel much besides my property. The vineyard might have some grapes growing during the winter. I haven't gotten a close look. I'll take a look next time. But other than that, it's pretty dead desert. Besides the brush in the trees, it's pretty dead up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, deserts have a huge variety of food around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about that, but I do know that there's a tremendous amount of food available, especially in the zones between the forests and the desert, like those transition zones. And it sounds like that canyon, whatever that canyon is, has a lot of water running water through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it gets pretty big. It has a pretty big waterfall. We when we hiked down there is I'd made this jump across this little gap and I'll never do anything like that again. It was so scary, so I would have fell. It was it was far enough to die so and then we got stuck so we couldn't get back up. So then we had to cut through people's property, going straight up the bank, and it took us like two hours to get out of there. We were exhausted by the time we got out, and we're like, all right, never again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and of course the tweakers are the sentinels down there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's scary. We went through. There's one property where we had our heads down and it was scary.
Speaker 1: Plans for the property, I know you mentioned it earlier, but your friend's been going up there. You're going to build a house on it?
Speaker 4: Or if we do, it's like Compabby is going to build a little shed eventually. He's probably doing the same thing for now, but there's no plan to build a big house. There's a well that just I bought the pump and the solar panels for the well a couple of years ago, but now we just need the piping and the like the wires to go down to the bottom. It's like it's like four hundred feet or something.
Speaker 1: That's pretty expensive there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we just had a pause at that, but we want to have it going so because when I lived up there with the kid, we had the pond filled all year long. Other than that, there's no real plans for it.
Speaker 1: Cool, So you're just gonna keep on doing what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah for now. Yeah, I'm enjoying it. I want to get since I stop using my shed. My friend built it into a bigger house for him, and right now I don't have anything to sleep inside my car or a tent, so I just need to build something to make it more enjoyable up there.
Speaker 1: Is there snow there right now.
Speaker 4: No, it snows about every two years and it only lasts for about a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, it gets pretty darn cold anyway though.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's freezing sometimes.
Speaker 1: For anywhere, let alone southern California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get a good freeze out there.
Speaker 2: Ryan has actually had a couple Bigfoot celebrities and then a real Hollywood celebrity come down and actually do an investigation there. Can you talk about that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I had Matt Moneymaker up there one night and he brought up Johnny Bananas from MTV. We did a whole thing up there one night, and then another night he came up and brought Rob Low. That night was interesting. Rob Low took a walk up to the top and we heard this mountain lion screaming down on the bottom of the road and then you just hear him coming running full speed down up from the top. It was funny.
Speaker 1: What was your impression on television and how it's made?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: It was good? It was I think it would scare the bigfoots away up there, but it was good. Too many lights and people, yeah, too much going on and they might get interested in it. I don't know. When Matt was up there with the guy from MTV, they were doing their thing and there was a mountain line up there that day because Matt saw it in his thermal, so I, instead of waiting by the fire I walked over to him, and like the producer lady was there and their car was down by the fire pit, and all of us were up there, and and then out of nowhere, like we were on the backside as they were filming, and her car door opened and slammed, and then we all looked at it. Matt didn't hear it because he was busy, but her car door opened and slammed pretty good. And then we all looked at each other being like all right, And I was like, all right, one's down there messing with us right now. But that was about all we had happened that night.
Speaker 2: Was Rob Love was was he impressive that he heard? There's just that that mountain line?
Speaker 4: That was it?
Speaker 2: There's no bigfoot action, he.
Speaker 4: Said, when he was up there, I don't even know if that was a mountain lion. So it was so weird and we're all there, but he said, when he was up there, he said, it sounded like someone picked up a big log and set it down in the trees. So he was already like listening to that and kind of creeped out on that. And then the mountain lion boys started going off and it sounded it was just screaming, like really loud, and it took me a second to realize what it was. But if it was that, but he definitely came running down. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: So did you make any screen time? Did you get screen time on that Rob Low thing?
Speaker 4: No, they didn't film on that night. He was just up there with the sun. But I was on the I don't know what network it was on. It was after Halloween and I had about a minute and a half on there, maybe a minute just on like the intro.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian, Well, thank you very much for coming on the show and sharing with us. I mean, I think it's fascinating, not only the extended activity that you've been privy to, but also the fact that it's in southern California. You know, with what of sixteen million people live in next story, you wouldn't think the sasquatches around, but sure enough they are, which is a testament to a couple things Number one about number one sasquatches. Number two, the wild lands that are adjacent to one of the largest cities in the entire world, and how wild they still are. I think it's fascinating and super interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: About an hour and a half from San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well, thank you very much man for coming on. It's super fascinating. I'm going to go check out that documentary. I don't spend a lot of time looking at TV, let alone Bigfoot TV, but now that I've met you, I have a reason too so I'll go check that out.
Speaker 2: They did a really good job of capturing it. You can see everything he's talking about and it all makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I guess that's a heads up for all all listeners. Go check out that stuff by Eli Watson and Brian was the name of the documentary.
Speaker 4: Please Bigfoot at the Border, Bigfoot at.
Speaker 1: The Portum writing that done right now, I'm sure most of our reader our listeners are as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm going down. I'm going to go. When I get back down, I'm going to go down and see him, and I think I'm gonna get some I got some of my good terms, gonna be able to borrow like real good ones and go down and hopefully do another or two with Brian on his property here coming up pretty soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well cool, Brian. I'll check you out then, And thanks so much. We appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Bobo, that was a fun one. Thank you very much for lining that. Lining up that guest, I really appreciate it, and again for all the reasons that I previously mentioned, and you know, I mean it's so funny. I move, you know, I move all the way up to Oregon, you know, to be near bigfoots and turns out there in my backyard when I was in Long Beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well cool, folks. Thanks for tuning in and joining us. We appreciate the support thanks to Brian down there in San Diego. And until next week, y'all keep it squatchy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond