Speaker 1: How will tonight's drafters handle the Broncos backfield, Will Jamiir Gibbs be drafted as the number one running back tonight? And what will the fantasy fallout be because of the Isaiah Likely news. Follow along with the live draft board tonight and watch our pick by pick analysis as we call the action from the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros versus Joe's Rolling Stones Division number six to see who's gonna win A twenty twenty six FFPC Main Events Squad. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott and Dave Tripoli are here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. The final draft of the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros versus Joe's competition starts now. It's dawn.
Speaker 2: The pressure I've seen.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live and Horner raul the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts Eric Balkman and Pharrell ellen At. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available here are Eric Baltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Greetings and salutations to all of you balcoholics hanging out with us tonight and for Elix for that matter. Welcome in to the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm You're slightly above average host Eric Balkman. My co host are the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football Farrell Elliott, and the fourteen time league champion in the FFPC, Dave Turpoli. Tonight we have the sixth and final of six episodes for you. It's the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros Versus Joe's Rolling Stones Division Number six Draft. We'll be covering it for you, pick by pick. Shout out to the chat room right now post any questions you might have for us in there. You can connect with the show at EIGHTF hour at Eric Balkman at Dave turp Also check out Farrell Elliott's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. You also can connect with us Facebook dot com, slash HSVF Hour, and email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. Send in your questions. Now we'll get to all the chat room questions, all the x posts, and all the Facebook posts in our Fantasy Feedback seg well, not even our Fantasy Feedback sevment. We'll just do it throughout the whole show tonight. Thanks to our producer and mutual friend Rob our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce. Main Event going strong with the FFPC million dollar grand Prize. Sign up for that now. Remember if you're already in it, you're going to get six hundred dollars off each additional team. Slow and live drafts going on right now at my FFPC dot com. That's also where you can register for the Big Gorilla. Big Gorilla features a million dollar grand prize, just three hundred fifty dollars to get into that one, and you get a fifty dollars discount at every third team that you purchase there. Don't forget about the seven bananas promo. If you keep randomly getting that seven pick multiple times in a row, we're going to give you keep giving you free teams FFPC Bestball Tournament Teams, f FPC Main Event Teams, FFPC High Society teams, and of course if you get at five times in a row. You get that Jungle Safari for four or fifty thousand dollars cash. Bestball tournaments going on at my FFPC dot com, Bo Superflex and Classic Enter for as little as thirty five bucks. You can win a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize hundred k runner up grand prize in that best Ball tournament for the first time ever this year. And of course, Dynasty Fantasy Football alive and well going on at my FFPC dot com. Two thousand plus Dynasty leagues over the last decade and a half, none have ever folded. Check it out at m y FFPC dot com. Let's bring in co host, my first co host for the evening. You follow him on the ex at Dave Turpi is a fourteen time FFPC League champion. Dave Tripoli, Welcome back onto the show. So glad to have you on board tonight.
Speaker 4: Man, I missed you guys too.
Speaker 1: Great shows without me, well, thank you. I don't know how great they can be without you, but we were excited to have your analysis for the program tonight. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I thought last night's draft was a lot of fun, but we got a good one lined up here tonight to term, I want to bring in my other co host for the evening. You follow him on the X at kff SC Official. You play his Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at kf f sc dot com. Please welcome in the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, one Feral Elliott Feral. Good evening, Happy Tuesday to you, my friends. Gentleman is good to see you both in Turplet's front and center. He's very impressive tonight. That's cool, Balkaways, a pleasure to see you.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you. What are you drinking, Balky?
Speaker 1: This is what's called a sprite zero and that will get me through the first forty five minutes. And then I'm switching to a Lacroix passion fruit sparkling water. Be delicious, very looking forward to that.
Speaker 5: I can tell you why he's doing the shopping.
Speaker 6: And meanwhile, meanwhile, I got a little after dinner coffee and jamison, and then I'm going to I'm going to get out the bourbon and mix it with a little ginger all but not until we see great voices from this group. And you know, right there Kerps in the middle and another favorite of ours. Darren Armani's sitting up there in the middle.
Speaker 1: He is drafting at the six spot tonight. He's on the clock right now. We'll talk about his first round pick, but I want to take everybody through the first round for what we have tonight. For the final PVG of the season, John Rozack, the FFPC Joe, said, Jamar Chase be damned, I'm taking Jon Robinson at the one O one. New Robinson there. Theo Greminger takes Jamar Chase at the one O two. Justin Jefferson goes to Nate Modissett and Stephen Perry at the one O three. Brock Bauers goes to four for four's John Paulson at the one O four. Right after that, Nick Thompson, the FFPC Joe, takes Saquon Barkley. Darren Armani, the godfather of the FFPC Pros Versus Joe's Challenge and the webmaster for fantasymojo dot Com at Fantasy Mojo on the X, I always say it, if you play in the FFPC, make sure you get a subscription to Darren Armani's Fantasy Mojo website worth its weight in gold. Not only in the preseason, but during the season as well. Darren Armani is drafting six to night. He grabs Christian McCaffrey. Jamiir Gibbs falls all the way to one oh seven tonight to Scott Schoenwolf the FFPC, Joe Michael Nazareth grabs Ceedee Lamb at the one aweight, followed by Eric Young taking Moleik Neighbors at the one oh nine, Trey McBride off the board to Doug or from FF Today, and Fantasy Points at the one ten. Ashton Genty and Derrick Henry round things up. Genty uh to the mad Genius of football. Uh for Todd Aaron, a guy we had on the program here about three weeks or so ago, two weeks maybe it was. And then Derek Henry to Jim Coventry from Rode Wire, excellent choice there. I know you love it, Ferrell. Derrick Henry as a tribute to you, makes it into the first round tonight.
Speaker 5: No way, that's that's fantastic. I love that.
Speaker 6: And you know the uh, Todd Aaron. Tod's playing a little Kentucky football this year, little KFMSC. It seems like everybody wishes they were playing the KFC or enjoys the fact that they have planned or maybe going to talk about it next year. Everybody, but.
Speaker 4: For that when you started, I knew where you were going with that, everybody.
Speaker 1: But seven minutes into the show and we already have it, ladies, and jethought I was gonna take that long the the hard sell that yet turp down to Louisville, which is everybody turp. What do you make of Bejon Robinson at the one on one? I guess I can get behind it. I've done it myself in a Kentucky league already this year.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There there's a lot of people that that feel the need to take Chase and that's cool. But I'm all for Bjeon Robinson or be Jeon Robinson, I should say, certainly a guy that that could easily pay this off. But I am surprised to see it tonight from John rosek.
Speaker 4: Anytime last year I had the chance at it that number one pick, I took Bjon Robinson every single time. I would do the same this year. I'm not sitting here saying it's it's like a clear cut, but you know, between him and Jamar Chase I think they're slightly above everybody else. So I'm going with either of them going and the number one pick. Bijon just he's just a freak man. And you saw that that video that came out the other day of him running through you know, the drills. He looks like a gazelle out there. It's just he's a he's a freak of nature. And I feel like with Pennis, it's gonna even unlock him even more to you know, get you know, I think Algier, you know, the worry of Algier last year kind of got you know, thrown away. Rappins is the best running back in football, you know, obviously with sa Von Barkley, Gibbs and Christian McCaffrey. If he's healthy, we can talk about. But I just think Robinson is a clear cut, you know one for me, and you know, I'm a fan of it.
Speaker 6: Term current images would suggest that in week one you pulled all your hair out when uh, when Bijon Robinson led the Falcons into every ounce of hair and they turn and all you see coming in is Algier.
Speaker 4: I remember that game very I remember exactly where I was, and I remember watching that they I think they clicked like five field goals in that game. It was a code game or two or whatever whatever his last name is. Answer Kirk Cousins looked awful. Yeah, I remember that game really really well.
Speaker 5: Alji got multiple carries inside the five yard line.
Speaker 4: It drove me nuts. I remember I was at a bar for a birthday party watching the game. Just I was not a happy camper. But things turned around real quick and they finally got their brains back. I thought Arthur Smith was still there.
Speaker 6: The great thing about you is when you're not happy, no one can really tell.
Speaker 5: The difference the same way every time. You know so, and you know that's that that's a poker face.
Speaker 4: But that's how we do it.
Speaker 1: So, so, guys, what I want to do here, terp is is post the fil greminger for Fantasy Points who's drafting from the one spot or two spots? And I excuse me? Is that the pro that is drafting first? But he is in the two spot? He said, turp all over my start. I don't know if he means specifically be John Robinson. But what do you make about the second round and the third round?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: Kill and T Higgins back to back to go with Robinson.
Speaker 4: So me and THEO had a little conversation before the show started. You know, how was because he was picking two, you know, what he thought he'd be looking at, you know, based off the other drafts have been going so far, and he was thinking about Rock Barres or a couple other guys that you know, Bijon. Obviously, if Jamar Chase went one, I love his start. You know, THEO is my guy, so you know, I'll still be critical of him. But my guess is he would have took aj Brown if he fell. But I think Lad McConkie's a solid consolation prize and everybody knows my opinions on Chase Brown. I'll take Chase Brown in every single draft I get a chance to take Chase Brown. He was my guy last year, you know, and I'll just continue to draft him. On that offense, you can get as much as possible. I mean that ral Tree should be real, real, real small. So it's to me Chase Brown. You know, I'm probably Higgins, not as high on Higgins as most, but you still got to mix him in because you saw at the end of the season, you know, that opportunity that he put out there, don't want people a lot of money, But I love Theo's start so far.
Speaker 5: Very what's a great start.
Speaker 6: We talked about uh term when we missed you last night, we talked about McConkie. At least I thought McConkie should have gone sooner. Where he went last night, and I think it was he's.
Speaker 4: Been all over, he's been all I've seen him sing him go away as high as five two three in some drafts. So this third round, I feel like it's gonna as we get closer into drafting season for most of the people who you know aren't going it ticks like all of us. I think this second round is gonna be all over the place. I mean, you see Josh Jacobs getting pushed up. You see you know Nico Collins you know down a little bit more, Brian Thomas down, Drake London down, Kittle moving up, a J. Brown continuing to fall, McConkie all over the place, you know, Tyreek moving up, like you're gonna see these these these it's a little more you know, funky this year when it comes with picks. I mean, guys are all over the place, which is good, which is fun because it's not just like you know, some of the years, you see it's just like all right, the first round is done, second round is the same. You know, maybe a pick or two off, but everything's like pretty much an adp or in whatever. People like the draft. But this year I feel it's gonna be a little bit different because.
Speaker 5: It'll be a little different, buddy. That's why you should Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 4: I mean, Anthony Richard gets some positive press and Jonathan Taylor gets moved to the third round in the middle of the third round, not even early. It could be, it could be, it could be, it could be, but people are gonna start worrying about Anthony Richard if that, if the press continues to be positive. That's what the preseason is there for, the hype up guys and bring guys down.
Speaker 5: So now you gotta you gotta look you gotta look away from that.
Speaker 4: It's hard sometimes because it's all it's right there in your face. You know, Twitter, you know, the news whatever, whatever you follow. Some of these big time websites are out there, you know, pumping information and you see guys that where's Roma Doonzay gonna want to go in the draft tonight? I mean, he's a guy that you haven't heard a thing about in the preseason, but you hear one little piece and now he's gonna start skyrocking up draft boards. So it's hard to see what's real and what's not.
Speaker 6: You know what's real is listening to Baalky and you said something about maniacs. I just got a text from a maniac fitting out in California.
Speaker 5: He tells me that.
Speaker 6: You are on the clock in the k but it's a slow draft bunk.
Speaker 1: You need hold on, hold on, not anymore because I I just.
Speaker 4: I can do it.
Speaker 1: It was let's see what pick was it? It was in the it was in the sixth round. I want to say. I think I'll let me think about this. One two three four five, Yeah, I think it was my sixth round pick six four, six oh five. I took Travis Hunter as as my number three receiver there, so we'll see what happens with it. I believe that's correct. Let me just let me just verify here. Six oh four, yeah, six oh four, Travis Hunter. So there you go. Congre Yeah, thank you so much. Now, I Turp, I want to thank you for saving me. I I led you in with rose X team at the one Obviously, all the smart people who are watching this saw that theod gremager was drafting the two spot with Chase McConkey and uh and then Chase Brown, so he gets the two Bengals, Chase the two chases on the Bengals as well. Scott Hoyt is in the chat, former pros versus jokes, longtime FFPC player. He says he likes the start that Eric Young is off to in slot nine, as well as Michael Nazarek from ff Mastermind at eight. Let's talk about the nine spot here first farall neighbors Nicua Smith and Jigg a little bit of value on Nikua tonight and then against Jaden Daniels in the fourth round as the quarterback three at the four h four. So certainly off to a very potent start here. Obviously he knows he needs to do some work with right at running backs and tight ends, but we're only twenty five percent of the way in and this is a strong start from the FFPC. Joe, Eric Young, Pharaoh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I agree with you, Balky, and it is also mister Hoyt notices it, and you know it is the sexy start. These are exciting players at every position with the unlimited selings. You know, you would think maybe they hit it last year, and perhaps they are teams with Smith and Gigma and neighbors. Perhaps they're going to play a little better this year. And we all love what's going on with Washington, so why not. He's off to a great are. It'll have to see the real artistry of his draft will come with what running backs and tied ends he can find and put together with them.
Speaker 1: Turp Nazarek. Mike Nazarek will be on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. I assume I haven't talked to him about this, but he usually comes in the second week of August, so hopefully we'll get him on. Then a couple of target hogs and Lamb and Collins to kick things off, and then a couple of heavy usage three down guys and Kyen Williams and James Connor. It's all about volume for these first four picks. For Mike Nazarek at the eighth spot.
Speaker 4: No negative things to say. I mean, James Connor starting to move up draft boards a little bit with you know, obviously some good quality coach speak came out recently, so that's that's not a pick that you know I would make that early. I think it's you know, probably around too high. But you know, Kyen Williams, it's hard to even people who've always hated on like myself, It's hard not to see what's right in front of your face. I mean, what are his drawbacks. Sean McVay loves the guy. You might hate the guy. I might hate the guy. Yeah, but Sean McVay loves the guy. He will give him every carry possible until his legs fall off.
Speaker 6: So well, lifetime carries is Karen Williams.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we can look at that.
Speaker 5: Lifetime carries is not a lot.
Speaker 1: So if we are looking at his career carries three years in the NFL, he has a total of five hundred and seventy nine, that's carries a lot.
Speaker 6: No catches five seventy nine. He took five seventy nine carries turp for you to come over to be on this guy's.
Speaker 4: I didn't say I'm on the side. I just said that what.
Speaker 5: Did you say? I heard what you said. You said you had no nothing negative to.
Speaker 4: Say that, nothing negative to say. But I did not say I was on his side. I just say I'm neutral, neutral guys. I won't be drafting much Kien Williams, but I'll have some very low.
Speaker 1: Some fun stuff going on. Or at the left side of the board here right now, John Roseack at the number one spot, number one, he prevented and I don't know if THEO was going to take t Higgins there, but he gets Chase Brown instead, so he's still does have a couple of Bengals in the first three rounds. But then since then, after starting Robinson, Hill and Higgins, Roseck has gone back to back tight ends with Laporta and Hockinson. A very interesting strategy here from Roseack from the one spot Turp. I like to do fun stuff, but I usually like to do it in the middle when I can, you know, rebound from it. When you do it on the end with back to back tight ends, maybe that'll work out. Maybe that'll push the tight ends up and Roseck gets the value at running back a receiver, maybe even quarterback falling back to him. I always get nervous about, you know, doing cute stuff like that tight end tight end back to back early in the draft when I'm sitting at either one of the ends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean ends are really tricky. I mean, you have some value can fall, but if you take big, big risks, you can get caught, especially in a best ball format in our run that could really really hamstring your team to where you're chasing. You see it all the time in quarterback runs and tight end runs are no different at the onesie positions. I mean, I'm not saying Supporter and Hockinson are bad picks, but you're gonna see it. Ton of receivers, a ton of running backs going off the board here. Quarterbacks used to be fine, but and then when you come back to you in the sixth and seventh, like, yeah, you got Bijon and that's a perfect start if you did. If this is a Jamar Chase Hill, Higgins, Laporta, Hockinson, I would say it's worse than Jon because you're getting an anchor running back. But it's risky for me because I would probably just take one and taken to DeVonta Smith at the DK Metcalf. But George Dickens, you know guys like that that you know should have probably been the pick, but hey, you're going for first. So if Laporta and Hockinson are top five times, you're probably finishing first in this league. And if they're not, who cares.
Speaker 5: I like win. I liked that.
Speaker 4: I would never do it myself. But it's hard. It's hard with every cop. Like tomorrow, we have a main event coverage with you know the guys in sports gambling podcasts. Very excited about two great guys. One of them is an Eagle fans, and we love him more.
Speaker 5: But it's great analysis.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be exciting because that's the main event. I mean, that might be.
Speaker 5: The best analysis I've ever heard you do.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm saying it's truth. They know it. It's a fun show. We always have fun.
Speaker 5: On one I'm talking about what team?
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know. The other thing to point out there too, is is you know John Roseick a great guy volume drafters. Sometimes I think some.
Speaker 4: Of these extremely smart at what he does. No shade it off thrown at him. He does a ton of these. You know, whether it's best Ball, whether it's gorillas, whether it's main events. He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: And he's also a Packers fan living in Illinois, which, all right, the the thing I wanted to point out speaking of the Eagles here, ter Demante Smith goes off the board at the five oh two to THEO Greminger, and THEO went with Burrow in the in the in the in the round before. It's supposed to be fun, and THEO is having some fun here with not one, not two, but three Cincinnati Bengals in the top four rounds. This is a lot, I think. I don't know, Turp, have you been seeing this in your drafts that you know somebody in the one, the two, maybe the probably not the three, well maybe the three spot. If if you don't get Chase, sometimes you get a Higgins, Chase Brown, Joe Burrow stack. You can get that. I've been seeing these on the left side of the board and some of the big gorillas.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty much seeing them in every gorilla. I mean, everybody is going after either Chase Higgins, Chase Brown, and then Joe Burrow. At some point in the four or five, some people are pushing him to the sixth. It's it's a rare thing where he falls the way back to you, but I've seen it happen before. But the Bengal stack is extremely popular early on. We always see every year Mojo puts up all the stacks that are just you know, the most popular ones out there, and most of the time they don't pan out. Do I think this one could?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't see a path unless an injury happens that this stack doesn't get there. You know, I've been doing it a lot, you know, picking from for some reason, I keep getting the two, three, four picks, you know, mixing some one. So I'm not sitting here saying and it's it's not popular, but it's kind of hard not to do because these are the guys there. Like, if you're getting Chase one, Chase Brown's gonna be there in most cases. And then if you're doing that, why not get Burrow if he has the opportunity, What you don't pass on Burrow? It just doesn't make any sense at the opportunities there.
Speaker 5: He made is getting my attention guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Michael Nazak squad. We talked about the four volume guys he got in the first four rounds with Lamb, Collins, Kyraen Williams, and Connor, and he follows it up Farrell with another Volume guy and Alvin Kamara, a guy who was utilized quite a bit. And I said on the show this week I can't remember Sunday or Monday. It's a team that was not very good last year, that had poor quarterback play, and you can make the case that they're as bad this year, maybe a little bit better with the return of Shahid and Olave. But a rising tide raises all ships. Kamara did it when he was when the team was bad. If the team's mediocre this year, he's gonna do it again. I feel like I need more Kamara on my team, and pharalight, I think you concur.
Speaker 5: I do I do, sir.
Speaker 6: I really like what the young quarterback we'll be able to do, and he'll be enjoyable to watch as he goes through the season. I don't think we're going to see a guy get pulled and sent to the bench because he has can't handle it early.
Speaker 5: I think he's going to.
Speaker 6: Get incrementally better every week, and by the end of the year, he's going to play like a mid range quarterback and that'll be great for everyone that you had as a fantasy football player to the Saints obviously, I think even terp would agreet Kamara in the right side of the fifth is a pretty good bargain.
Speaker 4: My stance on Kamara is very simple and it's been like this for probably last year. In this Kamar can get you there, but can he win it for you? He did it a long time ago. But the Saints are going to be very bad no matter. I mean, yeah, obviously there's a small percent chance that they could be better than people think they are. But in most people's eyes are the worst team in the NFL and paper. So you know, if Camarrow Kamar gets there early, is there a world where he just gets shut down or maybe gets you know, dealt the deadline to a running back eighty team, which could make his value better.
Speaker 5: We got an over under wins on the Saints. I'll look that up.
Speaker 4: Got to be one of the worst in football. I would be surprised if it's not the worst. I mean, what, there's this, It's.
Speaker 5: Got to be better than Cleveland.
Speaker 1: The worst in pro football is Cleveland at four and a half four and a half. However, just ahead of them are the Titans, Jets, Giants, and the Saints at five and a half, so they are bottom tier there for sure. Guys. I want to talk about Scott show Wolf's team. He's about to be up Stephen yourgallos is in the YouTube chat right now. The Fantasy Soprano, Uh, the Father Soprano as it Scott Schoenwolf's team uh team seven. He started off with Jamiir Gibbs at the one o seven, so that was really surprising. We mean to talk about that how far he felt tonight, Brian Thomas, Lamar Jackson and then Marvin Harrison and Zay Flower. Scott Hoyt has said that this team just keeps getting better and we'll see what happens here with the with the sixth round pick. But obviously you know my analysis on Gibbs at seven, congratulations, that is awesome. Didn't see it coming. I think Brian Thomas falling all the way to the two oh six. I have to look up the mojo on that, but I'd be willing to bet that was a couple of slots after his adp Lamar Jackson in the mid third, and then Marvin Harrison, who I continue to believe is a bargain right now. Zave Flowers, I haven't made up my mind on turp Port. Didn't you say last week you were off Flowers? Or am I making that up?
Speaker 4: You're a hund percent correct I'm not drafting much save Flowers.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so the Flowers pick we don't like. But what and now he gets DeAndre Swift is his second running back? Here a current Lion and Gibbs and a former Lion and Swift. Guys, what do you make and Pharaoh, I'll throw this to you right now. And Turp, I want you to weigh in on this. What do you make of shoon Wolf's team here? Lamar Jackson, Gibbs and Swift, Brian Thomas, Harrison and Flowers.
Speaker 6: I like Flowers best when he is paired with Jackson, so I can live with that.
Speaker 5: I'm not a here and guy. Everyone else is.
Speaker 6: Gibbs is one of the most exciting players in the league. Swift is where I think the action goes with that ball club. It's running back. I like the team.
Speaker 1: The team is solid and uh and in Turp, I guess, with the exception of Flower, does does the Flowers pairing with Lamar Jackson make you like the pick anymore?
Speaker 4: Makes it makes me like it a little bit more? I just there's a lot of guys in Baltimore, and are there any of them really that much better than the other? One is a Flowers that much better than Richard Bateman.
Speaker 6: To something because the Flowers has been overdrafted for a while. He can't be out talented. He's got, he's got a tremendous team. He's a he's a talented kid, but he's just he's been overdrafted. The numbers don't suggest there's a lot of guys in this business will catch seventy balls, and you know, I think that's the.
Speaker 4: Guys who are being drafted around them. George Pickens, I would take a hundred times over one hundred Flowers.
Speaker 1: Does the Bateman contract extension do we read anything into that as far as how we think the Ravens are going to treat Flowers this year or am I just reading to I don't think that's anything to worry about.
Speaker 4: I mean, DeAndre Hopkins is there gonna you know, he's gonna muck it up a little bit, you know, obviously likely got hurt, but he's still going to be around. Mark Andrew's gonna be around. They're still a running football team. They're a team that should have a lot of positive game scripts and be ahead in most games. So that would be negative to to Jay Flowers. I don't know what he's being drafted. If you told me I can get Zay Flowers in the late sixth early seventh, I would probably be but in the fifth round being drafted around DeVonta Smith, DK metcalf Courtland Sutton, George Pickens, Teed McMillan. You know guys like that Trayveon Henderson.
Speaker 6: Those guys that you're throwing out there though their quarterback didn't throw how many touchdown passes last year book, you know, forty one touchdown passes. There's where the Za Flowers thing becomes interesting because.
Speaker 4: It's surely in the range of possibilities.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Scott Hoyt is also pointing out you regarding the the Flowers conversation, that he's better than b and no argument there. I just brought that up because of the monetary investment, the financial investment. I thought it raised an eyebrow when you already had Flowers that you're investing into Bateman. And then he points out that Isaiah likely is hurt now too, and we don't know how serious it is, but certainly that would create us some some more targets for for everybody. Really Andrews Bateman and and of course they Flowers as well. Uh, Pharaoh, your your interpretation of this injury for likely? I guess we don't know the extent of it, but no idea sounds fairly significant. I mean we we're gonna be drafting likely probably blind. I would say definitely in Louisville and maybe into Las Vegas as well.
Speaker 6: You probably need to avoid that because I have no idea. We'll we'll hear what happened some of these, you know, injuries early on in camp that they end up not being this serious. But I hate that this players are going to miss time because I really really like this player.
Speaker 5: Mister Hoyd is in competition for the uh for the.
Speaker 6: Most obvious comment tonight, Bateman is bet Flowers is better than Bateman, Sure he is. Flowers is better. He's more talented than a lot of these guys going in front of him. But as Turf so eloquently aligned it, the situation for fantasy football is different.
Speaker 1: The team six tonight, guys we have to talk about. Bill Hollywood was already chiming in, and they said he was most interested to see what Roseck and what Armani did, but mostly Armani. Tonight, Armani with the true rainbow start tonight running back, tight end, quarterback, and wide Receiver's first four picks, He's added George Pickens and Jalen Waddle onto Terry McLaurin, Josh Allen, George Kittle, and Christian McCaffrey at the one oh six turp. I listen, I think McCaffrey is a fine pick this year at the end of the first round. But if I have Gibbs and McCaffrey staring me in the face in a league where I have to win the whole thing in order to get anything, unless I take second and I get a pair of Sacks and Farrell, I'm taking Gibbs ten times out of ten over McCaffrey. That's a head scratcher for me. McCaffrey over Gibbs.
Speaker 4: And I understand that, and I get what we're saying. But my question is why, what's wrong with McCaffrey. You've seen the ceiling that he could put up, and he could possess in a league where the only person that matters is the one the team that wins. So to me, if there's one you see it all over in scott Fishball. I've seen a couple tweets that's been out there, and obviously, you know, in this contest where there's only one winner. To me, either one of those guys is fine. I'm not downgrade in either one of them. But I think McCaffrey is just as valuable as gibbs because if everything works out, McCaffrey should be a top one or two pick going in the next year with you know, the type of ceiling he could put out there. Same thing with Gibbs, I mean you could. Everything positive has been about Christian McCaffrey so far. He's healthy, he's moving around. Obviously you get the ball. You know, there's not really that much behind him that you worry about are banged up, so that's to get him more targets. I agree with what you're saying. I would take, you know, Gibbs over McCaffrey, but I don't think it's crazy in this type of format just because you're shooting for that you know, overall winner and league winner. So to me, McCaffrey is just as high as gibbs on to get you there. I like what I like, what I like what Mojoe didn't. I think his drafts in the top three right now, yeah, I I I.
Speaker 1: Am not saying it's crazy that he took McCaffrey over Gibbs. I get the argument for it. The the what it comes down to for me is and I guess the big selling point is McCaffrey's not sharing the backfield with David Montgomery, right like Jamier Gibbs is, but Gibbs is younger. I know, the schedule gets quite a bit tougher for Detroit this year. The Niners schedule gets gets much easier. And then we have this little nugget come out of training camp from Colton Pouncy from the Athletic Today that Jamier Gibbs has usually been the first back on the field with the Stars. Why is this interesting because in previous years, Montgomery would usually get the bulk of the first bulk of carries with Gibbs, you know, working in later sort of how they treated him in games too, Right, we saw Montgomery pounded in the first quarter, soften up that defense. Gibbs would just wreck it in the second and third quarters, and then Montgomery would just ice the game out essentially. But this is interesting where maybe Gibbs is out there more than Montgomery, more fuel to the fire.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe Ferrell. It's different folks, different strokes or different folks here. I'm taking Gibbs totally gets the McCaffrey argument over Gibbs. I think you probably would have leaned towards Gibbs here as well.
Speaker 6: I would you know McCaffrey. Now, for years, drafting McCaffrey was like inviting yourself to split ices. Now it's more like splitting nights.
Speaker 5: He's and Gibbs. To me, I would might move with McCaffrey even further down. And if you ask.
Speaker 6: Anyone who took McCaffrey in the first round last year, and this is why he just drops in the drafts, you're not going to do it this year. They're they're they're gun shy on it this year.
Speaker 4: Man. But they might be gun shy, but that's not stopping drafters from taking him.
Speaker 6: And if they weren't gun shy, he would be the first player pick. You just said it already be there.
Speaker 4: Well that was I mean, we're talking about something two years ago. People still have that in their brains.
Speaker 5: There, they got it in their brain, and that's why he's going to go.
Speaker 4: Christian McCaffrey start the drafting process this year going oh gosh, I can only stuck around. Yeah, early second round. Now he's being I mean I've seen him go as high as one five, one six, and drafts.
Speaker 5: He went one tur that's where you saw that exactly.
Speaker 4: And I don't think it's crazy. I don't think it's.
Speaker 6: No one's saying is crazy. We're just saying that it's unusual and we'll will likely not be seen again. And you know you you're gonna have lots of chances to pick him because he don't worry.
Speaker 4: If I have the opportunity to take McCaffrey, I will take him.
Speaker 6: Will if he's available in every first round where you're drafting, if you're not in the top four, will you be picking?
Speaker 5: Will you? Will you pick him five in every draft?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not saying I will do that, but I will definitely have more than the majority of Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: The other thing too, is and I can't remember who is. Somebody mentioned this in the chat room earlier about big Gorilla tonight or big Gorilla that's going on right now where George Kittle fell to the three to oh wait, Darren RMANI gets him at the two oh seven tonight. So his first scene, first two picks here tonight are our forty nine ers. And you can make the case if things fall correctly, and I'm not saying this is likely, but it's possible he could have the number one running back, number one tight end, and number one quarterback on his team this year with his first three picks in McCaffrey, Kittle, and Allen. And that's certainly a good way to do it. And now is just like you can't remember who said, yeah, Bill Hollywood said in the chat right now? Uh, Team six is not missing McLaurin, Pickings, Waddle, Judy. So he got his elite guys early on at these at these other positions, including the two onesie positions, and then you have all these receivers coming in McLaurin, who I still think has a depressed value a little bit because of the hold end, George Pickens, who I think people are a little bit gun shy on because of playing with Cede Lamb and knowing what a target monster that dude's been. And he's got to, you know, develop chemistry on a new offense with the new OC, new head coach new quarterbacks, so on and so forth. Jalen Waddle, who knows in Miami what that offense is going to look like. Tyreek Hill is steaming up a little bit here. So you're looking at with those three players, and then Jerry Judy could be the number one receiver on his team in the mid seventh round. These are all, I don't want to say misfit toys, but these are all guys that you can see why they're going where they are, but you can also see the upside with all four of these receivers.
Speaker 6: To Farrell, yeah, certainly, And I'm sorry I got distracted there going on.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's what we love.
Speaker 5: But you know, we got it. I love what's going on with these tidy ends.
Speaker 1: We should talk about this too. A Team eleven. The mad genius of fantasy football here, Todd Aaron. He is the mad genius of Kansas City Chiefs football right now. Xavier Worthy in the third, Rashi Rice in the fourth, Kelsey in the fifth, Mahomes in the sixth. So four straight Kansas City Chiefs there and Turp. If we are to believe everything, all the reports that the Kansas City passing offenses back this year. This is quite the coup for Todd Aaron here in the eleven slot tonight.
Speaker 4: Love the stack A little overkill for May probably one too many. You're literally betting on a Peyton Maine type of season, you know, back in the day with the Broncos, for this type of bill to hit. Obviously, taking Pearsall and Deebo helps that out a little bit. Getting the two stud running backs to start. I think it's a little risky, but hey, you're going for a win. I would never do this in a managed format ever, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I who So if it was one too many, would you have eliminated Rashi Rice out of there and taken word the Kelsey and Mahomes and just called a good Probably?
Speaker 4: I mean, if yeah, that's probably what I would have done in this type of format, just because he had Rice is gonna be that late season hammer to get you there. But if that chief stack doesn't pan out early in the season, you might be too far behind for it.
Speaker 6: The matter, he's one pick away from being an honorary member of the Hunt family.
Speaker 5: I love what he's doing here.
Speaker 4: A team real quick though, a team that we have not mentioned yet, which I think is one of the best drafted teams so far in this tournament is Team ten. I really liked what they did, very very sharp owner every pick. I love the Sekir pick. I'm not the biggest fan of. I just want to, you know, make sure I brought that up. That goes mister Elliott over here. But every pick Damson Williams in the sixth round, sign me up for that, every single draft. If he if I ever see him in the sixth round, I will take him one hundred percent of the time. You know, Ted McMillan falling that far, I've seen him going the fourth and rafts Ken Kenneth Walker, who's nothing but positive so far from the coach, and just overall, Marion Hampton again Naji Harris reports that came out today that don't sound promising, Saint Brown falling a little bit, and then obviously Trey McBride, he's just missing Jared Goff you know, a little bit later, and this team is could be my favorite to win the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look at it from the standpoint of you get all those targets locked up in your first two rounds with McBride and Saint Brown. You mentioned the Najie Harris news, and we've already seen where Mari and Hampton's been going in some of the prosers as Joe's like late second round he falls tonight to the three tenths, So good value there. I'm a big Kenneth Walker fan this year, So Doug gets the volume there. I mean, that's a lot of volume in your first four picks. Good value on McMillan, the explosive playmaking of Jamison Williams, and then the steady, the steady touch of Khalil Shakir. I know Turp doesn't like it, but that's okay. And then at Mecha Guka, who's really been a sending up draft boards right now too because of the of the Chris Godwin reports that we're getting out of Tampa. So I wouldn't say that Shaki and I book are explosive players, but in this format you know that that they can flex out and do you do you good on those weeks where you need just some kind of steady production, and I think that you're going to get it there for sure. That another word from f F today and Fantasy points go ahead, Farrell.
Speaker 6: I don't know if the Shakir Uh. The commentary by Turp is just okay, but it's okay to disagree, Urp.
Speaker 5: I'm just, uh, I.
Speaker 6: Want to see some of the things you're doing because I'm going to assign someone to worry about your teams if you're not, because if you're not going to take Shakir at this point, you and then you're you're some one hundred perfect on McMillan and Williams. But I can't I don't understand why you can't see it at Shakir. But this is a great team. I like this team.
Speaker 5: Then you do very well because no love Shakir, and so that's uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see no downside to that team so far.
Speaker 5: Yes, there you go.
Speaker 4: You see at the teams as well drafted as you could have right now, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Balki, with bye weeks? How many NFL weeks do we have this year? Of course, we don't count the last week in fantasy football, so we're dealing with seventeen weeks.
Speaker 5: Is that correct?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 6: Okay, you know, Balki, I'm gonna check in with Turp seventeen consecutive Sundays.
Speaker 5: Make sure you watch.
Speaker 4: Always answer you don't worry you. I'll always be there.
Speaker 6: You know you, man, I can't count on you, Turf, you're the greatest, but we are going to sign a watch committee for you.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like a little watch committee.
Speaker 1: We have Keon Coleman going off the board here at the nine oh three tonight. That is the f F PC Joe duo made up of Nate Modissett and Stephen Perry or Modisset. I apologize Nate if I'm getting your name wrong. Keon Coleman goes there as his number four receiver to go with Justin Jefferson, A. J. Brown and DK Metcalf. He has Jalen Hurts on this team as well, so the eagle stack is strong Brown and Hurts. He gets Pollared Etn and Breese Hall there at running back, and then Mark Andrews again could be a really good pick, dependent upon what happens with Isaiah Likely uh, we'll see their tight end nine for Andrews. A very solid, maybe unspectacular team. Maybe it does spectacular. I don't know, Pharaoh, I'll throw it to you. On team three here, the Hurts Brown stack leads this year interesting backfield being cobbled together and a pair of really strong receivers to start off this team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's what I said about Flowers. That's really the only way I like Brown at that point, U.
Speaker 8: Terp.
Speaker 6: I want to go back to Turp and get his assessment on Pollard. I know he's given it to us already, but I didn't hear it. Andrews. I expect a big bounce back here if he doesn't like Shakir Turp, What do you think of Coman?
Speaker 4: You said, what do I think of Tony Pollard?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I want there's a multi question, mostly interested in your comban because I want to hear about Coleman and she here being the bookend so speak.
Speaker 4: So I don't really love Coleman. I don't have much Coleman.
Speaker 5: How do you think Allen is going to be the numbers?
Speaker 4: None of these guys, Josh Palmers and the Dalton. I'm not sitting here saying he's a sexy names but you know Josh Palmer is gonna be fine. I'm not hating on Shakir. I don't mind Shakir in the seventh round, but when he gets pushed up a little highers where I'm probably out. You said he's a good receiver. I've said that since he came out. I didn't like him coming out of college. He didn't show me anything last year. And I know, you know, people are saying he looks better in camp, and he's doing this and doing that. Let me see when the pads come on. When when the lights come on, can't ke Coleman, you know, produced I'll take guys over him that are being drafted right around.
Speaker 5: I'm curious about that.
Speaker 6: But you have back peddled so much on Shakiir that you have now moved out of the end zone.
Speaker 4: I mostly just brought up Shaki to control you a little bit because we have our last show.
Speaker 5: Let's let's go. Let's go with Pollard Hoard? How is this?
Speaker 7: I will.
Speaker 5: For all these years and it just won't completely happen for us. What's gonna happen this year?
Speaker 4: I will always draft Tony Pollard. He's not a sexy name. He's not an exciting name. Tajy Spears is obviously there. It's gonna you know, he looked better, so you know it's obviously gonna be. The ceiling is not as high with Tony Pollard. He's a He's a very very very safe pick, which is fine if you're taking a running back to type of situation like this team did. Would I ever take Tony Power is my running back? One? No, I think the Titans are gonna be a lot better than people think. I think cam Wart's getting slept on in drafts. You know, do I think he's gonna be a Fantasy superstar? Not yet, But I think the Titans are gonna be better. I think he is the real deal. You know, Calvin Ridley's getting a lot of positive press moving up draft boards. But another guy you know has been all over draft boards so far the summer. But Tony Power, Like I said, nice name name, I'll draft love him as a RB two, RB three if you're if you're that high, if he falls a little bit more. But he's just not a sexy name. He's not a name. Or you see guys that are being look look right next to him and both sides of them.
Speaker 11: R J.
Speaker 4: Harvey, hype. You know Broncos, Sean Payton, Travis Hunter, Jaggs, Liam Cohen, you know, Trevor Lawrence, Brian Thomas. The excitement when you say Tony Pollard, it's just like.
Speaker 5: And that should help us that like the player.
Speaker 1: I agree, I will say regarding Pollard here, I would not take him as my running back one unless I went to zero RB and a player that will never You'll never see him going zero. RB is our first guest on the show today. Yes, he is drafting from the sixth spot. He is the godfather of this pros versus Joe's challenge, putting it together each and every year.
Speaker 5: He is the.
Speaker 1: Owner of fantasymojo dot com and you could connect with him on the X at Fantasy Mojo. He is the incomparable Darren ARMANI, Darren ARMANI, welcome in man.
Speaker 10: How you doing tonight, gentlemen? How are we doing?
Speaker 1: The question is here? How are you feeling about potentially having the top running back, the top tight end, and the top quarterback in fantasy football this year all on the same team here and Brosers as Joe's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean that was that was the plan.
Speaker 2: I kind of scripted this out assuming McCaffrey fell to me, and then I had to hope Kettle came back. So it kind of went the way I thought it would. So I'm taking the low hanging fruit. I mean, these these guys, aren't they aren't just ceiling plays they they'll totally shatter a ceiling, you know, any given the week. So and I just now it's getting a little hot in here. I'm like trying to fill out my running backs. So this is not how I usually build a team. But pros versus Joe's, we'll get a little exotic.
Speaker 1: The question I have for you, Darren Turp made a pretty strong argument for McCaffrey over Gibbs.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I listen scripting it out. It is fine, but I modify that script if Gibbs falls me at the one oh six. You kept strong with McCaffrey. Why do you like McCaffrey here better over Jamior Gibbs.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 2: He fits the plan that I have for this draft better than Gibbs does. I could take either one of them. But seeing McCaffrey in camp now, like now that I see he's he's like, he looks, he looks good. I mean, he could get hurt tomorrow. But and in this format, I just got to swing for the fences. And it's it's more of a kind of a you know, from a top down perspective, He's gonna fit my my build a little bit more. I could go either way on I mean given draft, like, if I was picking from the four spot there, I might have went. I might have gone Gibbs because I don't think Kittle would have made it back to me there. So it's it's more just a construction play, was it.
Speaker 1: So it was important to have both McCaffrey and Kittle on this team then because of locking up both those niners.
Speaker 2: Then yeah for me, Yeah, Otherwise I would have went down a totally different path. If I didn't get kittled, then I don't know that I would have taken out and I could have went down like a different different shoot altogether.
Speaker 1: Well, but why Josh Allen over Lamar Jackson over Jayden Daniels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if I look at well, for first of all, when I'm looking at the teams last year that won their divisions, six out of the seven teams either had Jalen Hurts or Josh Allen. So Allan, like I said, he's gonna have spike weeks, but he could put up a fifty burger, He could put up a forty burger. He just goes that much further in a given a week than than Jackson. For me, now, Jackson might have he might have more thirty point weeks overall for the season. But I'm hoping that, uh, just just the smash potential Allen's going to do it for me. And you know, again based on what I saw last year. But I think Allen's just going to do it again. I mean, he's he's pretty much that whole team.
Speaker 1: So you had been following, I mean, obviously you follow shows closely and more closely than anybody, Darren. You just mentioned that six of the seven division winners last year had either Jalen Hurts or Josh Allen any other tasty nuggets you noticed when you were looking at last year's teams and formulating your championship draft strategy for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's I mean, just how the people who win these leagues typically like you're gonna have to hit on your early picks. But then the people who win are the ones who nail you know, one or two guys like at the at the end of their draft, Like those are the guys that kind of put him over the top. Like the guy who won it last year, he won the whole thing, Rob Cannon, the PBDJAB. He drafted Jordan Mason in the last round and that's what really set him apart from all the other teams. So you got you have to do it right in the early rounds. Just don't mess it up. But it's it's gonna be what you do from rounds ten to twenty that's really gonna set you apart. And actually I won my league last year, but I took a lot of zeros. I mean I was, I got a little caught up in the Kamani bot I'll train, and I mean there was there was those guys like you start listening to too much of the the hype going around, and those guys are gonna end up on your roster into those zeros for listening season. So it's it's tough at this point, you know, before the before uh preseason games actually start, you're really just kind of.
Speaker 10: Taking swings at some of these guys.
Speaker 1: But so the pick that you are looking at for your next one here is ten oh seven. You're on deck for it. As Scott Schoenwolf is looking to draft the player here, he might be after some green as well. It sounds like you're probably gonna go running back here, Darren, Am I reading that correctly?
Speaker 10: Let's see what Scott does, oh.
Speaker 1: So it may it may be affected by by what Scott's pick is here. Uh he goes Colston lovelin the tight end. And now you are on the clock here, Darren HARMANI at the ten oh seven take us through this pick.
Speaker 2: So all the guys on the only two guys on the left side of the board have their quarterbacks, so they're going to start to go. So I'm just gonna grab my party pick here, love it to lock that up.
Speaker 1: With Christian McCaffrey and George Kittle. Rock Purty will be the selection here at ten oh seven. So you have a the Niners stack and uh and and that will help you. There's a lot of stacks going on in this, Darren, a lot of night. I just I don't remember really seeing this many in previous prosers of Joe's drafts, or maybe I'm just more sensitive to it tonight here. But obviously the Niner stack was part of the plan for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, to be honest, in this format, stacks aren't essential. You know, you're not in a tournament where you need just you're not you're not trying to beat well, there is an overall title. But I mean the carrot that you're you're going for is sort of the main event entry to win your league, and if you happen to finish first overall, then that's just you know, that's nice to get that belt. But I'm to me, this is a confined league, so try to do a little stacking. But like, don't don't go bananas. You know, it's a total points format as well. You know, you're not playing for the spike weeks in like fifteen sixteen seventeen playoffs.
Speaker 10: Its total points.
Speaker 2: So in here here you see the quarterbacks going now, so next went, look like Party wasn't going to make it back to me if I didn't take you.
Speaker 6: What two great quarterbacks with Allen and Party, And you've got other teams over here with lesser one quarter number one quarterback than what you've got at one and two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh so we're doing all right. But again it's a little hot in here. So it's just used to be play quarter you play running back chicken. And you don't know the one pick, I kind of maybe one it would have taken back the wattle pick, like I was thinking about taking a running back there, like I was taking R. J. Harvey, But I was like I was hoping one of those guys would come back to me.
Speaker 5: You could have had Pollard made me interpient.
Speaker 10: Are you playing nice with Turp tonight? You guys getting along?
Speaker 4: We get a longer positive tonight.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: You got to get Turp out the Kentucky.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna happen during my lifetime, but I'll be out there by the time I turned fifty.
Speaker 5: He is on He is on my required Bears list.
Speaker 4: I got nine years left to get out there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, once you get the kids all grown up, then you get a little.
Speaker 4: Exactly that's exactly my say. You know exactly my planing. Once the kids get grown up, my kids are young, have no excuses. I'll be out there within the next nine years.
Speaker 1: There you go, Darren, And I want to give you an opportunity to talk up Fantasy Mojo. I say it all the time on the FFPC family of podcasts that everybody's drafting in the ff PC should have a subscription in Fantasy Mojo. I always cite the ADP. That's probably my favorite part of it. But you know, to see what you have done and expanded all the data that you have on here. Now it's it's really overwhelming, but super you full. For all the FFPC players who subscribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if you're even if you're just a high stakes player. I mean we get guys who subscribe that you know they play more in other formats as well. But to me, it's the essential companion to having to playing in the FFPC, Like you almost need to have it just to give you the macro view of what's going on, not not just ADP, for we do have sixteen flavors of ADP, right because you guys have so many formats and stuff to keep up with that, but then just leaderboards and stuff on once you get into the the playoff weeks, at the Sprint weeks, we got a lot of content around that, and of course for a lot of people it's like sitting down with their morning newspaper and then just looking at the draft boards from the previous night. But there's so much stuff that I tell people just go to the the virtual tour and check out.
Speaker 10: And see what all we have.
Speaker 2: So and it's funny like sometimes I'll get a new subscriber and I see I see like a name I recognize. I'm like, dude, what took you so long, Like you know, a guy who's been playing in the main event for years and finally they subscribe.
Speaker 10: So like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not out there on Twitter like promoting it constantly. That that kind of rubs people the wrong. I'm not out there trying to sell people stuff. You know me, Bulky, I'm a little hodest with this stuff.
Speaker 1: I do all the selling for you.
Speaker 8: I'm always i that man.
Speaker 2: That's why I gotta get I'll get you a little bourbon out in uh in Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Oh perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm always always on board for that, very excited for that. Guys, we are coming up here, We're through the first half of the draft, Darren, and and I have to ask you how much your strategy switches now that we are in the back end of pros versus Joe's here are I know, people usually swing for the triples and the home runs here in a normal Fantasy Football high stakes draft with the FFPC. Does that get amplified for you? Are you really swinging for big time home runs here for the majority of these next ten picks.
Speaker 10: So now I got a lot of flexibility.
Speaker 2: I kind of got my foundation set and I can just pick the guys that I like, and I can go. You know, I'm done with quarterback in case anybody's watching, I'm not drafting any of my quarterbacks and I'll just be grabbing my choice of running back, wide receiver and tight ends from here on out.
Speaker 1: The good thing about that, and you're in the middle too, so if there's any runs or whatever you can kind of see, you can see them coming. You can adjust on the fly, which is always kind of nice. Farrell, I think you're the guy that always tells me you hate being in the middle, right.
Speaker 5: I yes, but I've changed over the years with that.
Speaker 6: One of the one of the things that I love the end because you know you can make one decision instead of sit there and agonize over multiple decisions as your players seem to all go away. It seems like when you're in the middle and you play against better players, that's what the like, what you're gonna find in the FFPC. That's what makes the middle somewhat uncomfortable for But the MS where I really.
Speaker 1: Prefer the hot seat getting a little uncomfortable for Darren ARMANI here, no, apparently not, because you have made the pick with plenty of time to spare, and what a surprise, it's another San Francisco forty nine er. How important was it to get McCaffrey's back up here for your plan?
Speaker 2: That wasn't critical, but you know, that's a little insurance in case something goes out there. But to be honest, if McCaffrey goes out, like Grenda's not going to step in and he's not gonna be McCaffrey, but it probably keeps me in the mix. So again, it's a confined league, So handcuffing your guy in this situation. I mean, after I've already got Warren at Tracy, so just at this spot, that's that seems like a reasonable spot, reasonable pick to make.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time. Fantasymojo dot com is your go to for all things FFPC data. Make sure you are subscribing and working your way to a pair of million dollar grand prizes with the help of one Darren ARMANI connect with them on x at Fantasy Mojo Fantasymojo dot com. Darren, thank you so much for all your hard work on the pros Versus Joe's Challenge. Again, I know what a bear it is to put together every single year, you know, getting all these joes together, getting all the pros together, getting everybody situated in all seven drafts. Kudos to you, my friend, a job well done. Again in twenty twenty five. Enjoy the rest of the draft, and we will see you in Louisville and Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: Right, yep, we'll be both spots this year.
Speaker 1: Perfect, excellent, Darren, be good. We'll talk about you again soon later on. Yeah, that is Darren armani Fantasy Mojo dot Com at Fantasy Mojo on X. Certainly always fun to talk to that guy, and we'll be talking to him more in Louisville coming up in a few weeks. So he makes corendo the eleven oh six pick tonight, Rashad White goes off the board to Scott Schoenwolf after that at the eleven oh seven, and Darnell Mooney Farrell to Michael Nazarek as his number four receiver.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: What do you make of Mooney falling to the eleventh round? Maybe I asked you about this already, So Turp, I want you to weigh in. After Farrell's done. Mooney with the injury right now expected to knock him out. I believe most of camp somebody can correct me on that if that's not accurate. But Mooney's a bit of a wild card here, knowing that you know we won't exactly see him getting these valuable reps with Michael Pennox here, I still like Mooney. I'm still on him and I'm buying the dip here Ferrell, are you doing the same? Yes, a solid speed veteran wide receiver. Now I like it even better and.
Speaker 6: Mooney Michael Pennix is about as far as you can get from a timing passer, so it doesn't really matter that they're missing time. Mooney's ability to get open, make the good catch. He's wonderful around the sidelines, he knows how to settle. I like everything about Darnell Mooney as a receiver. He's been plagued by situational quarterbacks that haven't been able to take advantage of his skill set. Now he's plagued a little bit by an injury. But in the eleventh round he's almost as good as pit in the ninth.
Speaker 1: I want to get Terp's opinion on this, and I want to get to our next guest here, are you also buying the value on Darnaul Mooney right now?
Speaker 5: Buy?
Speaker 4: The dip with Mooney right now makes a ton of sense. There's nobody there really challenging getting targets is Drake London. Even with the Mooney news, you don't see Kyle Pitts rising in the drafts. So if that they'll tell you anything. People just hate Pits. They won't draft him. They're not believing any of this hype. So Mooney, you're getting that, you're getting a discount. He should be ready by the first week of the season. If for whatever reason he's not, it's it shouldn't be a long type of injury, so he should be back by week two three at the latest. But yeah, I'm buying a tip. He's definitely a guy that I would like to get at a value in store.
Speaker 1: Our next guest just made a pick here at the at the twelve spot, and we'll bring him on right now to tell us all about it. He is a former FSWA Football Writer of the Year finalist. You read all of his work and check out all of his works at rodewire dot com. You listen to him on Serious Sex Fantasy Sports Radio, a former winner of the Kings Classic Fantasy Football League as well. You follow him on Exit Jim Coventry, NFL. Please welcome on to the program, mister Jim Coventry. Jim, good evening man. How are you doing.
Speaker 8: Great to see everyone.
Speaker 9: Always good to be a part of this pros versus Joe's the twelve spot?
Speaker 1: I think I can't remember. Somebody said earlier that the right side of the board has been a lot more fun to draft from this year. Was that sort of your analysis too? Were you excited when you found out you had the twelve spot tonight?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I like the twelve spot.
Speaker 7: There has his own challenges, but they all all the spots do.
Speaker 9: But I do like the fact if I want to just be ahead of a run, I can kind of dictate that certain players and positions want to attack. I felt more comfortable waiting on my quarterback and tight end, knowing at the end to kind of dictate where I wanted to grab those players kind of get getting a feel for where they go as it was, so, I think it was helpful.
Speaker 1: A get your guys' situation. You did that in the first two rounds Derek Henry and adp. According to Fantasy Mojo, in the FFPC Best Ball Tournament at two oh four, you grab him at one twelve. Josh Jacobs normally going at the three to zho one, you grab him at the two to oh one tonight, Jim. It was just, uh, it was a couple of yolo picks. Here. You are getting your guys right away and you don't care tell us about the thought process between the first turn of Henry and Jacobs for you.
Speaker 9: If my theory's right, it's gonna help me and people who follow this advice very much in fantasy leagues.
Speaker 8: And here's the thing.
Speaker 9: People are talking about running backs and last year it was an anomaly that nobody got hurt. Well, I don't think so, and I know Eric, you and I talked about about everybody to hear this.
Speaker 7: So the base in the NFL is the four through five.
Speaker 9: Now there's basically two linebackers on the field, not three and four anymore.
Speaker 5: Very rare.
Speaker 9: And what's happening is NFL teams are starting to say, all right, you're giving us the run, so we're taking the rom. But here's the other thing. The linebackers are lighter than they weigh about average of two thirty. The two linebackers are on the field, so you don't have thumpers hitting anymore. But also, if you only have four down linemen to two linebackers, you got five offensive lineman and a tight end. You got six hats to put on six people. These running backs aren't taking kill shots. So my thought is these running backs are to have more space than ever, They're gonna get hit less hard than ever, and I think these running backs are doing right. So taking Henry and Jacobs, I wanted running backs and I couldn't take a Chanks. I think you got to buy into two of Tongo bay Loa. If you buy into him, and the games that eight Chan had played without Tua, he averaged nine point seven PPR points.
Speaker 7: No six games, you can't. They can't deal with that.
Speaker 9: And Bucky Erring don't trust it happen a second year. So these are my two running backs. Hey rate his highest, So it was kind of yolo, get your guy. But I was not walking out without two running backs early because I think they're gonna be durable.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too. You mentioned that the only other two running backs to go in the second round where a Chan and Irving. You already explained why you were avoiding them, and then we didn't see any more running backs going until the third round. Speaking of the third round, you get Davante Adams with the final pick of the third round. Are people sleeping on Adams? You know, everybody in and their mother likes to take Puka Nakua, you know, either in the first round or the early second round. But we forget about how good Davante Adams has been over the course of his career with multiple quarterbacks. Are people sleeping on Adams A little bit? Clearly you might think so since you drafted him as your number one receiver.
Speaker 9: Tonight, Jeff, I do and again because they took the two running back early. You know who's left on the board Adams at that point, it's Harrison mclauren, Mike Evans. I think DJ Moore ahead of time. But Adams, Look, he hasn't lost anything. We saw in the last six games last year. He everage ninety character the tock down he was trying down this drive. So in Las Vegas the first part of last season, before that hamstring injury in the year prior, quarterback play was bad. So what you're gonna see in Los Angeles is pretty easy. We remember different players. But Odell Beckham at twenty twenty one. Well, you saw Sean McVay say I'm gonna use this guy for what he is, and that's with Adams. Adams is Runzo's choice round and Matthew staffords On's his back holds up. Of course, those are gonna be money all day. Love Nickleo is still gonna get plenty, but it's gonna be a real narrow target share because McVeigh did not tell the franchise to go after Adams if he did not have plans to feature both of those receivers.
Speaker 5: I love this draft, Jill.
Speaker 6: I definitely would have would have taken Henry and Jacob's there and done it exactly in the way you've done it now, Balky.
Speaker 5: Do you have all of Jim's contact information?
Speaker 1: The best way to get a hold of Jim y is to go to X and connect with them there at Jim Coventry NFL.
Speaker 6: I wanted to get him a little closer because I wanted to share a phone number or some more personal information with some linebackers I know in the NFL. They would like to talk to you out of some of your observations. However, I will say that in the way you may definitely be right, But if you go back a few years, you'll find that not all those linebackers are running in the four or fives like they are runny now. But hey, you know, you and I can agree to this. None of are tackling Derrick Henry. There's gonna have to be at least two to tackle Derek Henry, and some of them, you know, are just looking the other way.
Speaker 5: They're still, you know, in coverage laces on your team. I love it. I love your I love your Dallas Cowboy quarterback and tight ends.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just saying, nice of Gymnastics getting that done there with Prescott and Ferguson. How good is Justin Field's going to be your number two quarterback on this squad here?
Speaker 9: Jim, you know obviously best ball league. So you want the spikes. Justin Fields twenty twenty two runs for eleven hundred and forty three yards. Lamar Jackson can't do that now. The year after he missed four games, Fields and he ran for an extrapolated eight hundred yards. With you know, full season, he'll miss time. I get they'll probably get nicked up. But last year he wasn't asked to run those few games in Pittsburgh, and I already it seems to writing on the wall. The Jets are gonna weaponize him, They're not gonna not run with him, and so I think that's a huge deal. And that running court. You guys all know this, every buddy out there drafting. It's a cheat code and fantasy football. But he's my number two quarterback, and so it's beautiful Dak Prescott. Look, he gets hurt, but the three healthy seasons in his prior resume quarterback two, quarterback three, and quarterback seven.
Speaker 8: Not too many quarterbacks have that resume, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you're absolutely right, and it makes perfect sense there, especially if you consider that he's your number two quarterback. You already have that nice little ceiling there with Eric, a nice little flour there with Dak Prescott to go with fields. I want to talk about Cedric Tilman here, a player that we have not talked about a lot on this show. Is he actually and I don't want to put words in your mouth here, Jerry Judy goes to Darren RMANI tonight in the seventh round, you get Tilman in the eleventh And I've heard some pundits out there tell me that Tilden is actually gonna be the biggest threat on the Browns roster as far as receiver goes like he could be their number one receiver there this year. Do you see a path where that happens or are you just drafting Tilman as a high upside number two.
Speaker 9: I think they both will see a lot of work. I think Cleveland's defense is not as good as people think. And I love Cleveland the last few years. I love the personnel, loved Schwartz calling the defense, but outside of Miles Garrett, I'm not convinced that the rest of the pass rush, so it just lost Martin Emerson.
Speaker 7: Today.
Speaker 9: All three of those corners have name brand, but all three have declined in the last three years.
Speaker 8: So they're gonna score.
Speaker 9: And I know the quarterback room, we don't know what it is. I hope Flacco plays, but I think you're gonna see Judy doing loud the underneath work. And I think Tilman is an intermediate and downfield and I think that's ultimately more valuable. Tillman is a beast after the catch, and I think that's where he's bringing the feast.
Speaker 8: The two separate roles, but I think they're both involved.
Speaker 1: Nick Chubb, is that just like sort of like, let's see what happens play with Mixing being down right now? Or does Chubb do you think have some success this year even if Mixon is healthy to start the twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 9: Jim, you know, I really like Nick Chubb because before he came to the NFL, he tore up that knee catastrophic injury, came back good as new, obviously a great career. Well, now what we have is he I believe Chubb. He said he was never gonna be healthy last year, never, not after that injury second game of twenty twenty three. So what we have happened there is Nick Chubb says I can squat what I used to squat. He goes, my agility is back to where it was, and then he also follows that up by saying my speed is back to pre injury form. I believe him. He's twenty nine. There's not a lot of tread on the tires. I thought before Mixon got hurt that I thought that he could easily overtake Mixon because Mixon was less than a twenty third percentile in broken tack with right yards after countt he was already an inefficient back. It wasn't going to take much, I think to push him. And now with Mixon missing most of camp and I know what he marks will get involved in the passing game a bit. But if Nick Chubb is even eighty percent of what he was, Nick Chubb was like Hall of Flame level type court running back before. If he's even eighty percent, he is going to be just fine.
Speaker 1: And here's how you know Jim Coventry is a pro. He gave you that entire answer while making not one but two picks.
Speaker 4: You can't teach that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you cannot teach that. That is just said. That is inborn Christian Kirk in the thirteenth, Marvin Mims in the fourteenth. Here, I'll let you wax poetic on these two selections that you just made.
Speaker 5: Jim.
Speaker 9: You know again wide receivers. He just wants him depth. It's a best ball league and needs some points. Kirk is probably winning that slotch up. I don't think jayalen Nole is really going to push him for that last year of the deal they traded for when Houston acquired him from Jacksonville. And you already know that c j Stroud last year with Stefan Diggs. Stig's on a thousand yard pace running the slot and at this stage Kirk's healthy. Now, I assume he'll have a good floor with a few spike weeks, which will help from those weeks where if somebody had a buyer or somebody hurt Marvin Mims what I like you saw it from maybe week eleven on last year. It was four to five targets a game, but it was bubble screams and bombs, and he is perfect on those because Peyton's schemes goes up really well. So Mims gets running in space and you saw him take plays very long businances you saw him win deep. So he doesn't need a lot of targets. But he's like a perfect best ball target because he's not gonna get one hundred and ten targets. He's a get seventy five to eighty five targets, but those targets with the big plays, I could maybe get four useful weeks out of him and in the fourteenth round.
Speaker 8: To me, that's worth it.
Speaker 5: Jim.
Speaker 1: We are anxiously awaiting. We are what less than three weeks away before your annual roto Wire Fantasy Football Marathon, which will be held Monday, August eighteenth, starting bright and early in the morning, go all the way through to late afternoon. And that is that's gonna be on YouTube right that we can watch.
Speaker 9: That, Yes, Rota Wire YouTube. I'll definitely tag yourself. Anybody who's on the show will be tagged so they can promote the link back out. But yeah, each analyst, thirty two analyst, thirty two teams will get everybody to give a breakdown of the one team each for fantasy.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 1: It always is. I'm excited to hang out with you and talk to New Orleans Saints football, which is I wasn't gonna pick my packers, but our good friend Stacy Perez beat me to the punch on that one. She'll be talking Green Bay. That's okay, But Jim, that's not all you're doing. You're churning out a ton of great content for Road of Wear. What can viewers, what can readers expect to see from you over these next couple of weeks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, on the X at Jim Covertry NFL, A stat of the day, a thread of the day. Always repost my videos there I have a face for radio, but sorry, I have to be on the video sometimes I really can't help that. And yeah, so otherwise that's where you get my material road wire dot com. Look, the only my written articles are behind a paywall, but if you want a subscription, they get fifteen percent off YouTube fifteen is to code at roadewire dot com.
Speaker 8: That's where to catch myself. They serious XM two serious XM.
Speaker 1: Sorry on the Wayeah, when are you on serious?
Speaker 5: XEM?
Speaker 8: Give us that schedule.
Speaker 9: We're being preempted a little bit for live draft covers, but usually Saturdays and Sundays two to four and then Wednesday night late night. I'm on ten to midnight Eastern time. But yeah, be on three days a.
Speaker 1: Week, best time of day, Jim. Yeah, that is that is that is Pharo's time to shine. For sure. We are always shining when we listen and watch and read Jim Coventry's content. Check it out at Jim Coventry NFL rodowire dot com, and don't forget about the roder Wire Fantasy Football Marathon coming up Monday, August eighteenth as well. Jim, enjoy the rest of the draft. Keep up all the great work, man, We'll do this again real soon.
Speaker 8: Love your guys work. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: You got it, Jim Coventry, I wrote from Rota Wire. Always good to have him on for sure. And we do have another guest waiting in the green room. But before we get to him, I do want to talk about Theogreminger's team here real quick, terp. He has added Tyler Warren and Isaiah likely to Evan Ingram. So likely even though he goes down today, THEO is buying the dip and I would imagine that. I mean, you've done a ton of podcasts, You've done drafted a lot with THEO over the years, sharing teams with him. This is a player, a drafter I should say that likes buying depressed assets and likely is only going to go up from here. I would think.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. I mean likely is you know, obviously with the news that came out today, you know people are worried, like is it going to be is it gonna be an injury into the season, But in this type of format he is probably one of the best handcuffs and fantasy football all positions. I mean, if something happens to Mark Andrews, you saw last year early the season with Likely and obviously when Andrews was banged up, the potential that could be there is top five tight end, top three tight end potential if there was no Mark Andrews. So he's getting a depressed value with with the value here, so I'm all bored. I'm thinking shots like this. It's a good time if you're a likely fan to buy in and get some drafts done, because you're getting him in a real, real nice price to where it's not hurting you in any way, whether it's best ball or whether it's manager because he was starting to move, you know, gradually up draft boards with a little bit of hype. But now he's going to start falling because everybodys scared of injury. So it's a good time to buy Likely, and that's exactly what Theater did.
Speaker 1: Farrell Scott Schoenwolf's team at the seventh spot did not draft a tight end until round ten. He gets a rookie and Colston Loveland there, it does not draft another tight end until round fourteen. He gets another rookie in Mason Taylor. There for a format like this where you want to take first, although you wouldn't be ashamed to take second and get a brand new pair of socks or Farrell Elliott. But with a team like this Loveland and Taylor, does he need to push a veteran onto the squad just to get some sort of baseline or do you like the whole Hey, look at the upside of Loveland, look at the ceiling of Mason Taylor here? Would you continue down that path of drafting war upside players at tight end for his squad? Specifically?
Speaker 6: I think he needs to get a standy eddie and I don't know if he can say the situation. Rookie tight ends are hard selling for me, especially in the way the game is going and the way the tight end is being used now. And we talked about Loveland in the mix of tight ends at that.
Speaker 5: Position at his team.
Speaker 6: No, I think he's in a little bit of trouble and I'd like to see how he gets out of it.
Speaker 5: He maybe doesn't think that, but you know, it's.
Speaker 6: Our tidy and premium league, and premium at one point five means a lot.
Speaker 1: Here the next guest, we have to bring up ladies and gentlemen. We just we talked earlier with a former Kings Classic champion in twenty twenty one or twenty two, twenty twenty one. Well, the guy won it in twenty twenty. Is this player right here? You've checked out his work at Fantasy Football Today. Of course, he's also contributed to Fantasy Points as well. A guy who has had no losing seasons in two and a half decades in high stakes fantasy football. You follow him on the ex at doug Orth. We welcome him back onto the show, mister doug Orth. Doug welcome in man. How's it going tonight?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you very much. How are you doing that?
Speaker 1: We're doing excellent?
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: You were drafting from the ten spot tonight. And I gotta tell you, if YouTube decided this league, you would already have wanted this pre main event to the twenty twenty six FFPC at this main event entry into the twenty twenty sixth version of the f FPC main event. Everybody loves your team, man, Do you love it as much as everybody else? Because sometimes I know, like, uh, you know, you you have that self deprecating look at your squad, like well, yeah, I mean I like this player here, but at the same time, I probably could have done something different.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling about your squad from the ten spots that I took?
Speaker 11: Well, I want girls, I wants turps blessing if I if I have both of their blessings that I didn't, that's that's almost worth as much as the chance.
Speaker 4: I'll make a statement right now, you're my favorite to win the whole thing. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: There you go, there, you go ahead, And now, weren't you right two years ago?
Speaker 4: You were right out there was two years ago I said the Goat district guys in the Goat District won, and they did win. Last year, I believe I said Billy Mutt Muzio would win, and I don't believe he got it done. But this year, I'm pretty confident. This is a very very well drafted team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you had the daily Doubley Churchill dance Turp in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: It was great man.
Speaker 4: Hopefully hopefully you can retire off that one.
Speaker 6: The Yeah, I love this team, in love with you're doing. You're an excellent player and every every player that you've chosen would be a guy that I would target. Do you see these players? Are are they in your playing? Are they falling to you or you know, how'd you do this?
Speaker 11: Well, I'll tell you I wasn't. I think through at least the first six picks. I I'm just I'm just looking at it here real quick. I think I picked within my first verse forty one over the first six picks something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, so let let's let's here, here's what we'll do. I want you, I want you to get into that. Let's let's talk us through your pick here. Because you're on the clock in the fifteenth round. You tell us you just up Gray Davis and Will Shipley in the last two rounds. What are you doing here in the fifteenth As.
Speaker 11: You guys can pretty much tell at this point, I'm just taking upside swings at running back, contenent upside swings at running back. And that's probably going to be maybe not the rest of my draft. But I have what picks left, I would imagine at least three, and we're gonna be contingent upside running backs, and this will be one guy here, go ahead and.
Speaker 5: Make the thick.
Speaker 1: DJ is back up to Jonathan Taylor in Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: So this is the guy. Of course, I liked it.
Speaker 11: In the draft process, we're hearing the positive positive awards got him out of camp too. But more than anything, you're you're looking at somebody. This is somebody who acquired a couple of shares of Jonathan Taylor in Dynasty. I want Jonathan Taylor state healthy, but as we all know, he hasn't made it through the full season the last three years. And at this point in the draft, if I can get two or three weeks of RB started quality time from him, and that's that's a great guy in the fifteen grown.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the contingent upside with running backs plays really well, not only for this point of the draft, but the way you built this team early on Doug, where you know you get Hampton and Walker is sort of like you're your mainstays and your foundations, and now you have Stevenson on the squad. I think Scott Hoyt brought up in the chat that Mike Grabil hasn't exactly played a ton of rookies. So you have Stevenson there, you get Ray Davis, will Shipley obviously behind James Cook and Saquon Barkley respectively. Now Gidding's behind Jonathan Taylor. Are you gonna go back to the well here in the sixteenth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I have to.
Speaker 11: I mean, it's the choice between a QB three here, and I'll probably come back and get a QB three here shortly, but this is I'm gonna go with Justice Hill here, and we saw what he did with the occasions last year. This being basketball, I don't have to worry about when his thirty yard receiving touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Going to come into play again.
Speaker 11: I'm just looking get one or two weeks out out of some of my running backs at this point.
Speaker 1: Justice Hill, the running back for the Baltimore Ravens, goes to Doug or squad at the sixteen oh three as running back sixty two tonight. Okay, Doug, we have your entire team on display for everybody on YouTube here from the ten spot, tell us when you knew you had the whole what your strategy was, and how well you executed said strategy. Tonight from that time.
Speaker 11: Spot, well, I mean I watched each of the first five shows they had here, and I thought there was a better than fifty percent chance and McCaffrey's going to fall fall to me. That was kind of the thinking. But if thefcaffrey didn't fall to me, I thought McBride probably would. At that point, I thought I'd probably going running back in the second round if I took McBride. However, I was not expecting my choice of a Monroe Saint Brown puking Mkula and Brian Thomas could be in there to follow my lap there So, and then again at that point, now I'm looking at I want to start banging running backs and two of my favorites, and I know they're going to be two of my favorites this draft season. I love Amaro Hampton, especially with this situation right now, and even if it ends up being maybe he's a maybe only is the feature back weeks one through four or something like that, the Naja Harris come in and gets his forty percent split or whatever. But I'm not sure that that's I'm not sure that's gonna happen. I mean, Paris may not, may not participate in camp the ball. Okay, what what does Mike Tomlin like to say about he said that about rowand Wilson about trying to jump on a moving bucks. Yeah, if Omarion Anthon's already rolling, why are we changing things?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 11: And then lastly with Kenneth Walker, and I'll just I'll stop with McMillan. Actually, Kenneth Walker the moon to the outside zone, which is a perfect fit for his skill set. And so I'm just at this point, I'm just praying that he stays healthy because I think he has forty plus catch upside. Plus he's now the perfect scheme for his Russian calluns. And then finally, Detoro McMillan, I have him. I have to look at my projections. It's I believe the top fifteen season receiver is very much in cards room.
Speaker 1: I think that the squad you have put together here and your explanation of the squad is very strong. The only remaining question I would have here is we have four picks left. We have thirty one tight ends off the board, and you only have one of them. What is your plan for addressing the purple stickers virtual stickers on the board yet tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: This is not what I was hoping like.
Speaker 11: I think pretty much everybody in the fifteen sixteenth round was open to Loja Roil would stay around for their pick. That was kind of my that was my open dream there. I mean, I'm looking at of the available tight ends, I'd say I see two or three upside swings here. Every team's going to have a weakness coming out of this draft, and I'm okay, Big Brian's probably gonna be my starter, what thirteen weeks out of the season anyway, so hopefully, hopefully more than that, there be a couple more offside swings. Maybe I don't mind saying it, maybe like a Terrence Ferguson or one of those rookie guys. It's not home targeting.
Speaker 1: But that's that's yeah, Well we know, we know, we got it.
Speaker 5: Doug.
Speaker 1: You still working at f F today, cranking out great content there and Fantasy points. Is this a new addition to your resume as well?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fantasy Points I started last year.
Speaker 11: Actually, the new addition to my resume is when I don't have I haven't posted on Twitter yet or anything, and that's I am now the lead editor at the Hubble.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, very cool, excellent work, my friend, very cool.
Speaker 11: So anyway, the you guys know Corey Benini, right, Yes, you're familiar with them. Okay, that's who I'm replacing there. He left for another a good opportunity, and so I'm the next line hoping to uh fill his big shoes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll do that, no question, Doug. And I'm so glad that you hopped board tonight to make a couple of picks on air. We'll see what you do with the tight end position the rest of the way. You got four picks, and I think if you if you slam two tight ends here, I think you're in really good shape given the wide receiver cash that you have built, as well as the running back room that you that has quickly come together here over the last six rounds too. So congratulations on a great squad night. Everybody seems to love it. Of course, that's the kiss of death. It means it will not compete this year, but but you have three fans of it here and plenty more watching on YouTube. Congratulations. We will continue to follow you and connect with you on the x at Doug Orth. Keep up the great work, my friend. Don't be a stranger. Let's talk against you, all right, appreciate it, guys, Thank you, Doug. That is Doug Or.
Speaker 5: I don't want to balky. I don't want to put words in Turp's mouth, but I will anyway. Uh.
Speaker 6: Based on the fact that Andrews has one foot in the grave with Turp and now likely it's hurt.
Speaker 5: I think we can just start.
Speaker 6: I think we can see Charlie Kohlar move up the boards anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Don't think I get crazy here.
Speaker 6: The suit's going to get drafted here, you know, because you know Andrews is through.
Speaker 4: I would bet Charlie Curler hasn't been direfted in a single lead yet and it's probably not gonna change.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I had a. I had a.
Speaker 6: I was really really beating the drum for to to that well last night.
Speaker 5: We can't get him drafted.
Speaker 1: I don't the problem. Okay. So I was in a Kentucky beast Ball today on the clock in the twenty seventh round, and I was looking for upside and I did find it in Los Angeles, but it wasn't at Well. I went with Jordan Wittington Farrell because I just feel like in order for either one of those guys to have an impact this year, either Nicoa or Adams were going to where to Go would have to go down. And I think Winnington steps into either one of those roles a little bit better than Atwell would, so at Well for me, as like my number four receiver that I drafted the Rams.
Speaker 6: You just brought up something last night about following the money, and that's what I was doing.
Speaker 1: Well because they gave him ten million this year.
Speaker 5: Something's closer to eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe it was eleven. I don't even know. I can tell you to Turp's point. In the last thirty days, according to Fantasy mojo dot com that even in twenty eight round Best Ball leagues, Charlie Koehler has been undrafted.
Speaker 6: And you know, if you were in this league, you could be a first It's.
Speaker 5: Colar for you.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you can give me first I've wasted twentieth round draft picks on a lot of players. Maybe I'll take twentieth round Christian Watson this year. You can give me a legit twentieth round pick to take, bro will do it.
Speaker 5: Your logic, I would likely a color.
Speaker 4: Next week, I'm going to be doing a Best Ball online me and me Aiden's gonna be doing most of the thing, and I'm want to be drafting. We're gonna have some fun and if you give me a good twentieth round draft pick, I'll take them live on stream. Here for you, just for you, Pharaoh Elliott pick and you know whoever you want, you want me to take Charlie Cohler, No, I really consider free, but I just yeah, uh Rico Dowdell.
Speaker 1: Guys just got selected by John Paulson squad John Paulson of course from four for four dot com. He is the backup we think to Chewba Hubbard in Carolina. Dave Canalis was just talking about this the other day that when he was asked about Dowdell's role, he said, it's it's gonna keep the offensive consistency going. When Hubbard needs a break, that Dowdell can come in, catch the ball, run the ball that they need to. What do you guys make of Dowdell. Is he just an injury away type guy or does he have some standalone value because Hubbard can't touch the ball every single play, or be at least out there for every single Carolina play this year.
Speaker 4: I think he has a standard every value. I think he's a guy that you know, where he's being drafted, I feel like he should be going a little bit higher. I like him. I mean that's not saying that's not any downgrade at all to Hubbard, but I really really do like that always being drafted. He's a he's a one injury away guy that could be a RB two that could be really really valuable on teams like like who was just on that was talking about upside Doug for a perfect example, You're taking all these running backs with upside that could be the guy if everything goes right. He took Davis, he took Chipley, he took Kittens, he took Justice Hill. In some regard, I feel like dallalls right in that category. And Kendrey Miller's of the world. You're taking some shots, so why not. I mean, I think that's a good pick, and and a team that should be better. Brace Young should be better, McMillan should definitely help, and just I really really think Caroline is gonna be better than people think they are this year.
Speaker 5: I don't like it.
Speaker 6: I would have taken Bill Merritt and any of other of these players to the right here, let's.
Speaker 5: Go back to team number nine.
Speaker 4: I probably would have took what it took. Merit too personally an upside.
Speaker 5: It's not become copy.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to not agree with you, but I think.
Speaker 6: The force field of agreement and it's not. But I you know, I think Data has proven himself to be a complimentary NFL player, And so you want to talk upside, that's what you believe in of these players.
Speaker 5: I think Krossky Merritt has a more upside. And you know he changed his name to Bill. He changed his name to Whiskey.
Speaker 7: Bill.
Speaker 5: Crowdworths would have been happy meeting.
Speaker 6: But you've we've talked about we've talked about these these late draft stacks. And there's your boy Cameron Ward and the Tennessee receiver eric a.
Speaker 1: Uh alec Iya Manor talking about yeah, yeah, and he was mister irrelevant last night. He goes a little bit higher in the seventeenth round tonight. And guys, I do want to get to one one other guest here tonight who's hanging out with us here in the in the green room. A player that god I don't I mean Parall We had him on the show a few weeks back. I don't even know how many leagues he's won one hundred and forty hundred and fifty hundred and sixty leagues over the course of his FFPE career. He is a real one. He's an og and he joins us tonight live from the eleven hole. It is mister Todd, Aaron the mad genius of Fantasy football. Todd, welcome in. Good you hear. How is your pro ressus Joe's draft going in your opinion?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm not too sure. How you guys doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing good. We're having a lot of fun tonight. It's it's been great covering you know, all twelve teams. We spent a good amount talking about your chief stack here with Rye Rice, Kelsey Mahomes. How much of that was part of the planner? Did it just kind of fall into place and it just kept cheating, chasing chiefs as it were in rounds three through six.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I set up several scenarios. I guess the one I liked the most was take two running backs and the first two picks and then try and hit those chiefs. Did Yeah, it worked out. But I had a whole bunch of other scenarios laid out.
Speaker 8: What one was to actually.
Speaker 12: Take Nakula and then Adams in the third and then later gets Stafford because I figured he'd be easy to get pretty late.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: But yeah, after the Chiefs picks, I just kept getting sniped, so it was. It was tough, but we'll see time.
Speaker 1: Who did you get sniped? Who did you get sniped on? Specifically after you know you said after those Chiefs guys that you had drafted him. Who did you start getting sniped on?
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Pierce, saw Deebo, Samuel Cooper Cup were the three selections right after the right after the Chiefs. I don't know if I want to look at it.
Speaker 12: I wanted in the ninth he got it. Yep, Yeah, he went one before, and then uh, when I took Stafford in the thirteenth, I thought I could get Kirk coming back, but he got trade after I picked he.
Speaker 1: Had other plans. Yeah, Kirk goes right.
Speaker 5: After I wanted to throw.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then uh in the fifteenth I was thinking about getting smith Ford. I figured I could get two of them, and I only got one.
Speaker 1: ToJ Brooks. Is a nice little consolation prize there, though, Todd, even though you didn't get Giddings or Ford, I like Taj Brooks there for you.
Speaker 5: Well, there's another Chiefs receiver that I love for you coming back around.
Speaker 10: So okay another.
Speaker 12: Oh no, A lot of I wanted to take Hollywood Brown too, but he got sniped as well, and then uh even in the seventeenth once again, I wanted Diammy Brown coming back on the eighteenth. You know, I thought about taking Theammie Brown first and then Sonad in the eighteenth, but I wasn't sure I would get him.
Speaker 1: So it is kind of nice Todd that you're, yeah, you're getting sniper. You're not getting sniped in the early rounds. Getting you're getting You're getting sniped in the late rounds right now, which is is obviously better than getting sniped in like rounds five, six, seven, eight, like early on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 12: But I jumped the gun on Rice just because I was able to get Worthy. So I think Rice would have gone much later in the fourth, maybe even early fifth, but he wouldn't come back to me, so I took him. And the one I think I could have waited on was Mahomes. I think I could have got him at the seven eleven, but there was a chance that I might not, and I already had Worthy, Rice and Kelsey.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to take the chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would have done the same thing as you. I mean, it's supposed to be fun, and I think drafting four straight Chiefs that early, especially when this should be the return of the downfield Chiefs passing offense this year, I wouldn't have risked it. I would have done the same thing as you and got Mahomes there. It just would have stunk if, like you know, you think when it was coming back in the seventh round, what happens if Michael Nazarek instead of taking Baker Mayfield, he takes Patrick Mahomes there, and then that ruins it. So I was definitely on board with the Mahomes pick for you there as well. I do want to ask you about Cooper Cup real quick. Cooper Cup no longer with the Rams. He is in Seattle. Many people are saying he's dust. You do not believe he is dust in Seattle. You believe that there is something with Cooper Cup in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I'm wholly out hope. I'm not convinced.
Speaker 12: But when I got to that spot again, Pittman went right in front of me, and I was thinking about who I could take, and I didn't like any of the other receivers around there, so I said I'm gonna go for it.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens, and you got him Dobbins. I thought was nice to Dobbins going where did R. J. Harvey go to night Pharrell? Where are we looking at him? Six eleven, six eleven, And then you get JK. Dobbins in the tenth round here I thought Eckler was interesting, an interesting pick for you where you're getting that receiving upside here in the eleventh round with him speaking of receiving upside, zach Ertz, who's the number one tight end I believe in Washington. But it doesn't matter to you because you got Ben Sinnatt later. Probably you weren't taking Sanat unless you already had Ertz and you've locked up that position a position Todd, that could be the number two receiving option in that high power Jaden Daniels offense in our nation's capital.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's a chance that could work out nice because I don't know if Ertz can make it through the whole season healthy, So we'll see how it goes. I wanted to take a royal, but I think everyone wanted to take him, Yes, and with trigger fast enough.
Speaker 1: So Doug said the same thing when he was on too Todd that that he wanted to get him, and he ends up going at the fourteen oh five tonight to Michael Nazarek from Fantasy Football Mastermind. You are coming up here? What are you in the hole? You have just taken Raheem Mostert, one of Farrell's favorites here in the eighteenth round. A couple of picks before we get to you here. I don't know like you have a balanced squad. You have three tight ends, you have three quarterbacks. I'm looking at the receivers only five. Maybe you could go that direction more receivers, or or you could take two receivers. Two receivers. Okay, two receivers to end it. You heard it here first, Todd, Aaron one hundred and sixty plus time FFPC league champ is going to go with two receivers to end his draft tonight. Sean Tucker goes to Eric Young the FFPC Joe here at the nineteen oh nine Doug Orth, a guy who just commented in the YouTube chat again, he said, the best feeling is hearing that you snipe somebody. So he was glad to hear that he sniped you a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Todd.
Speaker 1: We'll see if he does snipe you again. Here at the nineteen ten, he goes kyle Vin Nunguy. So you've survived it here? What are you doing at the nineteen eleven for receiver Todd?
Speaker 12: It looks pretty bleak, but I think I'll take a shot. You talked about this guy earlier, thinking that he might not do much, But I'm gonna take Jalen Nole.
Speaker 1: Jalen Knowle will end up going to Team Mad Genius of Fantasy Football with his penultimate pick tonight, Jalen Knowle, who is playing alongside Stefan Diggs, Christian Kirk and Jaden Higgins in Houston. The first pick of the twentieth round is a Marii Cooper who is sans team right now, but we'll see where he lands. And Todd, you are now on the clock for your final pick of the night. Who's it going to be?
Speaker 12: I see too too well, but I can't do it. Guys, there's another chief. There is another chief, but I think I'm gonna take Tyler Lockett.
Speaker 5: I think I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: Tyler Lockett, a longtime Seahawk now Tennessee Titan. I didn't realize that you did add a fifth chief in Brishard Smith here, which I guess I knew you added him, but I didn't compute two and two together with you getting a fifth Kansas City chief on this roster. You just like you said, Todd, you have ended it with two receivers in Jalen Nole and Tyler Lockett. Congratulations on your Pros Versus Joe squad this year. Good luck to you not only in Pros Versus Joe's, but good luck to you in the main event and all the other leagues you are participating in. Certainly so glad to have you on tonight once again. I know we had you on the show a few weeks ago. Fun times talking with you, then fun times talking with you. Now be good, don't be a stranger. Let's talk again real soon.
Speaker 4: Sounds good.
Speaker 8: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Have a good one for everything.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Todd Aaron the mad genius of Fantasy Football, joining us here on the show as we entered the final round of Pros Versus Joe's twenty twenty five. And what a ride. It's Ben Ferrell. I assume he has he was on dad duty because I know his his kids. Okay, it gets it gets bad at bedtime, I guess sometimes. So he told me that might happen. But as we look at as we look at you know, the pros versus Joe's drafts this year, and all six of them, I think they were all fun. They all had different aspects to them that were unique. We saw a lot of different strategies employed. We saw some things that I didn't think we were going to see. And certainly the main takeaway I have is, and I know there's eighty four drafters, we just cover seventy two of them here because we don't cover the slow draft. All of them took a pretty serious All of them are out for the main event free team in twenty twenty six, but they will happily settle for second place and the socks that Farrell Elliott will be supplying for the runners up this year. Great job by you again this year, my friend. So much fun to hang out and call these drafts. It was a blast we were here.
Speaker 5: I learned a lot.
Speaker 6: I learned a lot about drafting from these guys. Makes me want to get on my horse and head to Las Vegas, but I'll get to fly instead, So I'm looking forward to we have.
Speaker 1: Let's see how many picks left here? Seven picks left Elijah Mitchell. That would have been an interesting play for Todd here if he wanted to go with a non receiver, but a still a chief here in the twentieth round. He ends up not taking him. He goes to Tyler Locke, which you love the pick, not as much as you love Scott Shenwolf's pick of two at well. Here he ends up drafting five tight ends. We talked about his squad earlier, how he didn't draft the tight end till round ten, ends with five of them, Loveland, Mason Taylor, Juwan Johnson, Tyler Higbee a couple, and Tyler Conklin by the way too. So kind of three steady eddies to go with those two upside guys, you think five tight ends was overkilled even though he didn't draft one until round ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sir, And that's the danger that you can get in when you wait too long. So let's let's hope for Loveland to deliver what we thought he might be able to deliver earlier in the season.
Speaker 1: The I'm looking at this here.
Speaker 4: We had.
Speaker 1: Joseph on x any comments on team nine with two tight ends with the same bye. I'm not seeing that. Tucker Craft Brenton Strange Jatavian Sanders are the three tight ends for Eric Young, who's Team nine. They all have different buys. Maybe he's talking about Michael Nazarex's team A Team eight. Goddrtin and Joku both have the same bye, but he's got Elijah or Royal who does not in the fourteenth round, so he's good to go there.
Speaker 6: This late at night, you begin to see things, be in to see things that aren't necessarily there.
Speaker 1: Joshava is the pick for Darren Armani here his final pick of the of the draft. It seems like he's probably got the inside track on the bengals number three receiving job. Is that the way you viewed as well? Over Jermaine Burton?
Speaker 5: Now, I think he just got more in a track. I think he's got to lock him locked up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, your boy Tyler Shuck goes to Nick Thompson here his quarterback a trio is Bo Nicks, Michael Pennix and Tyler Shuck here. What do you I mean? There's a lot of youth here and quite frankly, you're looking at two years combined NFL experience really just over one year because Pennis only had the handful of games at the end. And then he also adds five tight ends on this squad, Kincaine, Friarmuth, Schultz, Waller and Gray. I always talk about, you know, I talked about just a few minutes ago, how we've seen some stuff I didn't expect to see. Didn't expect to see that combination of quarterbacks and tight ends. That's a fun team too.
Speaker 5: Joe, he's a Joe.
Speaker 1: Nick Thompson's a Joe, A long time iMPC player.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, how do you pick on a guy if you don't like his twentieth round pick? I like his tight ends. I like I like his tight ends. He didn't have to pick No. One Gray. Maybe was that an auto pick?
Speaker 1: It was an auto pick?
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe he's already But you know what, and you asked about his quarterbacks. I think by waiting he even got more than what he.
Speaker 5: Paid for those quarterbacks.
Speaker 6: So I've for value if you want to says it just based on value.
Speaker 5: Good job. And I like the shuk Shaheed stack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's interesting there too. And then you know he gets Drake Lonnon and Michael Pennix together to Courtland Sutton and bow Nick. So there's a lot of little mini stacks on this squad.
Speaker 5: Exactly what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he did a very good job. And I think that given his focus on running backs and receivers through the first eight rounds, really sets him up for a good core of success. And and if those quarterbacks hit, if even one of them hits, you're looking at a tender for a twenty twenty six f FPC main event. We have come to the final pick. Mister irrelevant John Roseak. He's not mister develpment. Mister relevant John Roseac is going to make the pick for mister irrelevant for Pros Versus Joe's twenty twenty five and it is Trevor Etn in Carolina, and that will complete tonight's draft live draft of the FFPC Pros Versus Joe's Division number six. This is the Rolling Stones Division, and boy, we rolled through a lot tonight. It was a lot of fun. Farrell, I'm glad you were here, and I'm glad Turp was here when he could be as well. You and I will reconvene live in Appleton, Wisconsin on Friday night for FFPC Big Gorilla coverage. We're going to be joined by the FFPC zone. Aiden Lacori. I know you have to bounce out a little bit early, but that's okay because Aiden and I will We'll keep the ship floating and and onward as we pressed through there. KFFFC dot com is where to go. The Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship spots open live in Northern Kentucky and Louisville, where I'll be there. In ARMANI will be a TERP will not be, but Farrell will be there as well, So we encourage you to check that out kffsc dot com and if you can't make it, plenty of online stuff going on as well.
Speaker 8: Farrell.
Speaker 6: You know, and I appreciate that we're probably as close to being a sellout, and if I get a couple of phone calls tomorrow, our live event is largely going to be sold out, bulky, and then we will start spend the month of August building our online business. We're going to have some attractive times and offers it and you know, being on the show has been a real benefit of that. So I'd like to thank you for supporting the league and giving me the opportunity to talk to all these great players about coming to Kentucky and priming their game to the FFPC and our appearance in September at Paris Hotel and Casino.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of FFPC players will play in Kentucky as well. They'll draft live in Kentucky as good prep for the FFPC main event, all live events that we have going on at Paris. It's always fun. It's the highlight of my fantasy football season. I will see you then, but I will see you on Friday live in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: I will be in touch with you then.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sir Farrell Elliott is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. He joins me tonight for the final night of Pros Versus Joe's twenty twenty five. If you like this program, High Stakes Fantasy, the High Sticks Fantasy Football Hour, it normally airs live right here in the FFPC Socials ten pm Eastern Time, each and every Friday night, and that is year round. We do not take weeks off. I want to remind you that the FFPC Main Event, the FFPC Big Gorilla and Bestball in Super Flex tournaments, as well as f FPC Dynasty Leagues are live at my FFPC dot com. My FFPC dot com that is where to go to play in those events. Two separate million dollars grand prizes. We've added a six figure runner up prize for our one hundred and twenty five dollars Best Ball Tournament this year and our super Flex Bestball Tournament. It's only going to set you back thirty five bucks and you can win one hundred grand on that Dynasty Startups. That's the place to play Dynasty Fantasy Football two thousand plus leagues and in fifteen years we've never had a league full like this video. Subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be tomorrow, I will not be on, but you're gonna have live FFPC main event coverage. Dave Tripoli and Aiden Lacory will be joined by Ryan Kramer and Sean Green, who you saw in this program last night, the Sports Gambling podcast host. They will be joining us for FFPC live main event coverage tomorrow Thursday night. Justin Herzig from established to run live at seven pm Eastern time on the Better Sports Network, myself and him, as well as the FFPC socials for insider Access, will be covering an FFPC Bestball tournament, and as I pointed out, Aiden Lacory, Faralle, Elliott and I covering a live FFPC Big Gorilla Draft this Friday. Live draft coverage rolls on every single night this week. We're gonna have it for you. We've never done it before. Six nights, six drafts. It's a lot of fun. And then you can take Saturday night off from watching us and drafted the Big Gorilla, the Main Event or what have you that day. I want to thank Darren Armani, Jim Coventry, Doug Orth Todd, Aaron Farrell, Elliott, Dave Toterpoli, the ffpcur producer and mutual friend, Rob Audio Engineer, and my best friend Bryce, and of course all of you who stream this, who listened to it, who watched it. It was quite a ride for pros versus Joe's again this season. I always love doing these drafts every year, love commenting commentating it, love bringing you the the coverage and learning the insight not only from everybody on YouTube, but all the players that we had on as guests. I want to thank everybody who hopped on the broadcast who was in these drafts, made it that much more enjoyable for me as well, So for Farrell Elliott, for Dave Terpoli. I'm Eric Baltman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour live for FFPC Pros versus Joe's coverage for twenty twenty five. We'll put it in the books and we'll move on to Main Event, Best Ball and Big Gorilla coverage the rest of the week. Thanks so much watching. Everybody, remember to play at my FFPC dot com my f FPC dot com. Your week officially continues now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balkey and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: You want to remind everybody too if you want to participate in any of these drafts. Recovering the Main Event and Tomorrow and the Big Gorilla are filled for Wednesday and Friday. However, the Insider access. Bestball Tournament Draft, which starts at seven thirty pm Eastern time this Thursday, still has four spots left, so you go to my FFPC dot com right now you can register for that and draft live and Justin HERRISEG and I will cover it for you right here on the Better Sports Network, the FFPC Socials for insider access. Be good, everybody, and we'll see you tomorrow with Ryan Kramer, Shawn Green, Aiden Lecory, Dave Tripoli with f FPC Main Event Draft covering