Speaker 1: Welcome, welcome, Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Five four.
Speaker 1: Three two one zero.
Speaker 3: Dire waivers dire wais.
Speaker 1: The scientific method cannot justify the scientific method. Therefore itself is a dogmatical.
Speaker 4: Physip subsist.
Speaker 2: Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop steps stop stop stop stop stop sending.
Speaker 4: Understands as.
Speaker 2: Stas stop stop stops ssssss snows stops snots step stops sn snops.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up y'all? Welcome to the alien Aliens alien stream. I know, I know last night was supposed to be the alien stream. Now you just got too goofy I know. Let's start out with shout out to rad dudes vantage. Rad Dude's vintage.
Speaker 5: What if it is cool Naz's Christian T shirt. Follow rad Dudes's vantage on Instagram. He's got a lot of fun vintage things to buy thereon Do you want to?
Speaker 6: I go.
Speaker 1: Fucking echoes, dude. I'm so sick of the tech crap, no doubt. Is this better?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I see echo from five hundred people.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to fix it. Oh, I know what it is? Is that better? That taken on? It's not better, It's not all has changed, Okay, how's that? Is that better? Mm hmmmmmmm? Oh man, we're not. I'm not gonna do a whole thing with the echo. Dude, don't worry, we'll.
Speaker 3: Get it fixed.
Speaker 1: If it's me streaming, it's different than when I have people on the stream, so I have to change it up every time. And ever since they did away with hangouts, it's all different.
Speaker 3: Is it better?
Speaker 1: You missed the echo? Am I loud enough? Okay? So you have to switch over. You have to download all this crap and switch over all these switches just to be able to have a person on the stream. They made it like it's like they don't want people doing this stuff. All right, So let's talk about alien, Aliens, Alien, Alien, Prometheus, Alien in a row. I said, human now, so Alien nineteen seventy nine. We haven't done the real proper treatment that we need to. And the last Alien Demon Overlord stream I thought was really good. If you've not watched the other Alien Demon Overlord stream, go watch it. It came out good. So that's part one. This is part two. We're not here talking about Brexit. We're here to talk about alien movies, and you're asking me about Brexit. Breggs and bacon. That's what I'm talking about because the carnboar, dit Brexit and bacon. The Alien universe is the same as the Titanic universe and the same as Avatar universe. Because it's James Cameron, our vegan friend. He's gonna mix all vegans. So we have have a bleak world. We see this ship just wafting through space and the crew is of course caught in cry of sleep. They wake up and they realize that they're on crappy job. And this is the future dominated by one corporation, the whieland Utani Corporation. So we had the prediction of a completely corporate, tyrannical dystopian control system. Right, it's not enough to have veganism, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta eat bugs.
Speaker 1: Interestingly too, in Alien they have a pretty crappy diet. They're just sitting around that table with you know, tupperware, fruit loops and you know, milk and shit. So the future doesn't bode well in the Alien universe, and we're going to see why that is because actually more is at work here than just a typical dystopian science fiction story. In my view, Now I cover this in my books, So get your copies of Ustar colored one. And so if you want to see more of the treatment of my take on at least two chapters now on Alien. But part of the reason that we have to analyze this on a deeper level is number one, the artistic conceptual influence, namely H. R. Giger, who is obviously pretty demonically influenced when it comes to his artwork. Now I say this because in this painting or drawing, excuse me, this sketch, this is Giger's sketch of Crowley, and so we know there's at least some degree of influence in Giger when it comes to the Crowley. And I would say that Giger's art I mean, in one sense it's kind of impressive, because you know, he's very good at sketching. But it's the most demonic art you've have ever seen. I mean, it is like whoa dude, you know, off the charts. So and of course it's always like, you know, demon babies and alien women getting humped by a giant alien dongs. But in whatever's going on in this scene with this one tittied demon here, we got Ali Boba over here with his thing. We got I don't know who that is grim Reaper. I don't know what that is. And we got Crowley on the left with an ice cream cone and it looks like ice cream cone with a demon baby in it. Maybe I don't know. I don't know what this is. Does anybody anyway, But that's how Giger rolled right, all the little demon babies everywhere. I guess that's another little evil Crowley, perhaps Kabbala. There's your cabbalistic eggs, Cabbala eggs, and then your Crowley with the dunce cap and what looks like an alien demon ice cream cone. So that's one example of the concept art here. And we're speaking of this for a reason because there's a little hidden demon there hiding in the back here with his little ear demons everywhere. It's and it's one thing that I think the makes the Giger art really interesting from a predictive programming aspect, and why he was so formative for the concept art on this series is that it's all transhumanist. It's it's like the spirit of transhumanism in art. So here's his Baphomet, which you probably have seen is pretty well known. So there's your positive in your negative forces on the right, and on the left of the baffame, you've got some you know, naked bitches, you got some other naked things. And so you can see that the horned horn implements here, this obviously is very similar to the horned implements that we find on the Xenomorph, you see. So I don't think that's by accident. I think those are obvious influences. We're not gonna spend all day looking at gear scary gear art. But there's a couple more that I thought were interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Exactly is going on here, but you see it's the idea of ancient Egypt with the sun disk here, pyramid, and then we've got the alien, ancient alien creators, like a suculose ancient alien thing going on. But it is this is from the Alien series because you see the chest, the exploding chest alien coming out. So there is then in Giger this obvious esoteric influence. Now who whatever after this challenge esoteric Hollywood, right, I mean, this is one of the key theses of esot Hollywood, is that there's an esoteric influence on movies. Here's Vulpurgis knocked right the holiday and you've got lusty alien bitches with either lungs or xenomors for their for her eyes. I don't know what that is, but yeah, you get the idea. And there's a lot of kind of abortive ish stuff going on in gear right, And I have a different take than most people on what's with the sort of abortive dead things going on. I think that it's an interpretation of the universe in a gnostic sense as an abortion. I think that's what Giger means.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Here's some kind of alien high council which looks sort of like a mix between Egyptian influence Aliens. And I used to sketch a lot by the way it went out, before I was into theology and whatnot. I would sketch stuff and I would it would it looks pretty gieger esque. I was very into I think even had a Giger poster one time when I was a teenager. I don't really know about anything else turk stuff, but so, yeah, you've got your goat head here with this entity that's sap in the baby heads or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You get the idea. So I think Giger and the Alien series franchise is telling us that this universe is like the abraughtid abrass feature of a evil god or a product of the universe itself, right, random chaos, Darwinian just bang, it's in the gnostic scheme. The universe itself is an accident, great Greek mythology. It's an accident. Humans come here as a like lightning hit the mud from a battle between Zeus and the Titans, and that creates humans. Right, So the primordial soup gets dapped by lightning. Right, this is this is supposedly where we come from. Yeah, there's a miscarriage that the creator God has all these different gnostic myths, it's always the same stuff. So that is what's going on here. And when they arrive on the planet, we see the first sign of the alien engineer. Right, they find this planet. Oh, it looks like it's been inhabited, and they see they call him the Jockey, right, the alien jockey, and he's sitting in some kind of controlling thing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But we don't know anything about who this is until you know, actually many many decades later in the franchise, but at least in this first installment, we get this sort of glimpse of this big alien entity and so we're also toying with the idea of Panspermia and the alien creators. Now that comes to the four much later on, by the time of what Prometheus. I guess right, The mythology of the series comes full circle by Prometheus. But we'll get to that in a minute. So on this planet, they of course discover that there are the pods, and the pods they don't know what they are. John Hurt gets the pod on his face. Everybody knows the story, right. And then you've got the Doobie Brothers dude who pilots the ship. And you've got the because he literally looks like a Doobie Brother. I don't remember the guy's name, but he's the He's either a Doobie brother He's in Alabama, right, you know this butt cut dude. We like our beer, flat ass can be. We like our dogs of mustard and relish. We got a great picture. What's his name, I can't even spell it. Z E n O P h oh m O r F Zeno morphs. We got a Zeno morph what's his name? I can't even spell it because he does look like the Alabama dude. Get it, my my joke's too high minded for y'all My Alabama joke's too high minded for y'all little brow people. Or he looks like a Doobie brother, right. I got to ride keep on high and the rock goes on railver. That is the Dooe Brothers, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I got one more zilver zino morph but I'm not gonna let him catch me now, not gonna let him catch the midnight xenomorph.
Speaker 1: Man. So you got this weird dynamic too, between the male leadership and Ripley. And we will see. As I highlighted in my analysis, the transformation of Ripley. The series is actually not about aliens. It's not about humanity. It's about the transformation of Ripley and the universe. That's what it's about. It's not about xenomorphs, not about alien engineers. It's not about aliens. Did you know that it's about? And I've watched it many, many times and now I've figured it out, decoded it. It's about man, evolution, gender, the universe, and Ripley. It's the psychological transformation of Ripley into evolving to the next stage beyond the xenomorph and the human to the next phase earlier. So it's like Starchild. Think of Ripley like another version of Starchild. That's what this series is about, and we'll see that, especially by the time that we get to Alien Resurrection. The Jean Pierre June installment becomes very clear there. So it's about the Titanic Michael McDonald. He's like a brown headed Michael McDonald. I tried to do Michael McDonald's personation one time. I think I did, okay, So we spiced it up with one personation. John Adams does it good. Michael McDonald okay, fuko.
Speaker 3: Any more? D d do do?
Speaker 1: OKAYO. Of course it's gonna play this dumbad anyway. No, we're not gonna do that. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do Michael McDowall. If I get lost in impersonation land, we won't finish the Alien Analysis. Thank you everybody. Uh, this is Jay Di or Jays Analysis. You're watching breakdown to the Alien franchise. So there's this dynamic between the male leadership. We start to see this as all the male characters die off really quickly, and then of course the one of the strong male characters that we think.
Speaker 3: Is good.
Speaker 1: We learn, of course isn't human, right, Bishop Uh, he's filled with milk goo because he's AI. So he's not human. The AI is present, right, and the AI is we are warned about the AI here in the Ridley Scott installment. So this is man as abraution, man as weaker on the evolutionary scale than the xenomorph. And initially in this first installment, Ripley is she finds the aliens hideous, and there's going to be this interesting evolution to where the xenomorphs the aliens become more and more humane, which is in because they're the most viporous predator reptile species you could imagine. But there's a reason why they become more and more quote humane, and that's because the whole series is essentially a critique, as we said, of humans and humanity. So it is now you could read it, I mean I read it ultimately as completely anti human. I think that's where it goes. If that's a little unfair, then it's just a critique of the evils of hum umanity. In other words, we think of the evils of the universe as out there in the beyond, somewhere and then you know, are we ignoring the evils that humanity possesses? And there is a good bit of justification to this analysis, precisely because there is a powerful critique throughout the series of corporatism and scientism. So that is probably the strongest element of critique in this series Corporatism and Scientism until we get to the Jean Pierre June installment, which it could be argued, is a vindication of transhumanism or is it still a critique. It's hard to say. It seems to possibly still be a critique, but we'll get to that in a moment. I'll let you guys decide. So thank you for that super chat. We'll read the super chest tter in a moment. By the way, yeah, Firefly. You'll notice that Joss Whedon wrote the Alien Resurrection the Jean Pierre June installment, and that's why you can see in the Motley Crew of scaley Wags in Alien Resurrection, that's you can see that he was already prepping for Firefly there because it's very similar. So Whale and Utny Corporation Pan Spermia. What we learn is that Ian Holme is working for the corporation they've sent an AI because the AI will not have any moral qualms about impregnating, letting the crew get impregnated by the xenomorph and then bringing back a sample. And that is Ian Holmes's bishop the AI guys function. So Ripley figures this out. She realizes that he is an evil AI and this is what he's up to, and so she foils his plan. She stuffs the magazine down his throat. I'm sure, but you we all remember that scene. And then the milky goo comes out. She rescues jonesy uh all the way. By the way, I joked in my book that this is her the evolution of Ripley into catwoman, I mean into a cat mom. She quite literally becomes a cat mom, a single cat mom, cat lady. But it's don't worry, ladies if you if you're a feminist, who is going to be a cat mom, because it's just a step on the stage two becoming a goddess. And that's what happens to Ripley. So the Whale and Newtonic Corporation is interested in simply having a powerful bioweapon. They think that these xenomorphs will function merely as bioweapons. Sigourney Tweaker, who is very thin and spindlee as a spinster, figures all this out as she fools the plot. Right, we all know this, right, and she sails off with her cat daughter Jonesy. Also, her butt is broken because it's not there in the underwear scene. So those are my notes on Alien. Certainly more could be said. There is Egyptian imagery that I highlighted in my book because the ship is called a Nostromo and their symbol, the Nostromo's symbol is the Egyptian sun disc, so this also calls to mind imagery from Geger. We also want to pay attention, as I said, to remember, she's going to here's my book that you could get. She's going to evolve from long haired cat mom all the way over to bald, almost both genders. So her hair gets shorter and shorter and shorter down to bold right, and by Alien three, which is the prison planet, she is completely bald. She is very much feminist. That's the point. And there's your milky goo, right, gets your signed copies of Vistar Hollywood two, by the way, because I cover Alien two and three or just two, I cover Alien one, two and three roughly in that chapter, and then of course the necessary Collywood one. You have the chapter on Prometheus Prometheus anyway, we'll get to that in a minute. So Aliens, Man, Oh no, dude, put the little girl in charge.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Everybody liked the Bill Paxton last night. I'll save the Bill pack. Go watch last night's stream if you missed it. For the impersonations. I don't want to take up this whole show with impersonations. So oh yeah, by the way, thank you. It's very it is Sumerian, it's very Acadian. It's very and that comes to the four in Prometheus and Alien Covenant too. Came over, Man, why don't you put that little girl in charge?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I think my Bill Paxson is spot on. Remember when he's chat and weird science. That's how he lasts. That's it. So I talk about the search for life, all the BS that we from NASA life on Mars. How many times have they told us life is on Mars. I've been hearing this story since I was in high school. Used to come on in the nineties, it would come on, we found water in life on Mars. They regurgitate this BS story anyway, and so this plays into the panspermia mythology, and of course, as her Hollywood One I covered panspermia in depth in multiple chapters because Hollywood has inculcated the alien mythos into our minds for so long. So the global corporate government intends to own all of the genetic DNA rights to this xenomorph species. And several years after the events of Alien One, Ripley's floated around in space since she's been recovered by the whale uton In Corporation, and they're they're being all nice and like, oh, tell us what happened, And by the way, we're going to send you back to the colony where we think there are more And we learned that actually whaling Utani has been terraforming, so it talks about geo engineering, by the way, a long time ago in Aliens in nineteen eighty six, the James Cameron installment UH, and we find out that the whole human colony is more or less an experiment a test tube before whaling Utani once again, and it even says that this is their terrorforming division. So we're being told again about plans of the future relating to geo engineering. I don't know how far there are terrify. I'm not saying that we're terraforming other planets. I don't believe that. But at least geoengineering is true. Right, But and the Whale and Utani Corporation is consistently called the company. That's interesting. Who else is called the company consistently exactly? Yeah, yes, they represent military and Docal complex. They represent the company exactly. So they're gonna make this bioweapon, and they want a perfect bioweapon, presumably to depopulate I mean, I think that's kind of in the under girding assumptions of the series. I don't know that it specifically ever says that the human that wail in Utani wants to depopulate maybe, but we know, of course eventually the alien engineers want to depopulate, because that's why they created the xenomorph. The xenomorphs were weapons, if I recall, to depopulate Earth. And then their xenomorphs got out of hand and the bioweapon got released and it killed many of the alien engineers. So I think that, let's see, is at the main point. So I wanted to talk about Dobie brothers in Space, Tom Skarett, Veronica Cartwright, Yaffa Codo, Ripley ends up being the lone survivor. All the males end up in cuck postures. I do talk about that in the block. Let's see what else. Oh yeah, the alien or the AI that's on the ship is mother. I'm not sure the matrix of the womb, the matrix the AI is almost always referred to as female, feminine mother. Sometimes it's given a masculine persona, but usually in most science fiction franchises, I don't know why. Presumably because of the matrix of the womb. It's called a woman, red queen, this kind of stuff, right, alien or the resident evils, Reason and so forth. It's a woman in Skynet too, at least in terminor Genesis, right, it's it's Helena bottom Carter. So there's this next installment of the motif of Ripley as mother, because not just as the AI mother, because the ships, you know, they all kind of die away. But is Ripley the mother because she becomes a surrogate mother too, newt because she lost her daughter many many years before. So we know that Ripley had a daughter since she has been frozen floating at space for many decades, and in the future, the whale and Newtonery's representative is Paul Riser. Interesting, you know, Ripley, really Ripley. You know I expected better from you. Ripley, really Ripley. You know I you know, Ripley, I expected better from you. Ripley. How's my Paul Reiser? So pretty good? And Veronica cart right, I'm switching back and forth. Right, So the mother motif's gone, like Jonesy. She's the cat mom in part one because she said Jonesy. Then she meets Newt in part two, Newt says she doesn't have her mom, her parents died. Ripley has this motherly affection towards her, right, and then she loses Newt. Right, we know that at the end of two, even though she saves Newt. When three starts, Newt has been killed by another face hugger that was in the escape pod mostly mostly mostly mostly uh oh. The mother theme. By the way, we're just kind of touch on this real quicker as it progresses. What's interesting about that is that she then loses the desire or need for offspring. She doesn't care about offspring and then because in three it's a bunch of celibates in the prison planet, right, they have a religious cult on the on the prison planet run by the black dude with the glasses. And then by Alien Resurrection, she takes on this motherly persona for one on a rider, which is real weird and creepy kind of the way she acts. And she also acts motherly to the xenomorphs and to the xenomorph ripley hybrid that's created at the end, right, if you remember that big retard looking thing, big retarded xenomorph at the end. So, but what happens is that she essentially evolves to really only have a motherly affection for the AI. And that's relevant because I think the point of Prometheus an Alien Covenant was similar to that that the only redeeming characteristics are presumably the Rooney Mara right, her woman character, and David. Right at the end of Prometheus, it's David that helps her. You have simpthy for David. You don't have sympthy for any of the rest of the human crew. And then I forget how Alien Covenant ends. I think there's two David. There's a good David and like evil David. Right anyway, so we're left with Ripley and AI consistently, right, That's yeah, the AI saves the the strong female woman. I can't do a Ripley impersonation. I got too much of a thick booty to do a flat booty Ripley impersonation. I'm joking. Evil David is on the ship. Yeah, that's right, that's how. That's how Covenant ends with the Evil David. I did do it Alien Covenant video, you know, two years ago, and it came out, but I've already forgotten how it ended. So yeah, we're supposed to think evil Alien made it. Evil David made her under the ship exactly. So presumably he's also going to depopulate, right, because the the ship an alien Covenant. That's right. It's like Noah's Arc. It's like an ARC where they're gonna send you know, this remnant of humanity to repopulate and they realize, oh oops, it's the you know, consistently, the Whalen. You don't ever trust the whaling Utani Corporation. If they send you on a mission, know that you are the test to dumb dumb for the whale every time they need to think that the whale in Youtoni Corporation does, And as we said last night on Boiler Room, I couldn't believe it. I had to listen to the to the section of Alien Resurrection three times because I didn't believe it. But it actually says that, so, what four or five hundred years in the future, after Alien three, when they clone Ripley the Jean Pierre June installment, it actually says that Walmart has bought out Walmart has bought out the whalen Utonic Corporation, And so Walmart owns United States Military Services or United Military Services. That's a usn UNMS or whatever it is, United Services Military, that's it, which is sounds like Jason alysis, right, We're all going to be living in a Walmart Target one day, battling Xeno morphs in the French fry aisle, xeno Morphs with both Genitalia fighting US humans in the French fry aisle of Walmart. That's the future. Alien canned meat like Myers caned Meet Steve brool Sweet trid Ha, that's my Steve brool Ha Kreshios. So back to Aliens, I also wanted to touch on the fact that it looks like right, So this is the period two when I think about James Cameron where he moved from.
Speaker 3: Uh, if you.
Speaker 1: Didn't see the Hollywood Decoded episode, go watch our Hollywood Decoded episode because Jay Weener had a really good analysis and breakdown of James Cameron, and we did Determinator. We did the whole Terminator series for Hollywood Decoded in one of those episodes. It's really good and he may a good point though, how did James Cameron go from directing the Neo nowa Terminator installment to these huge, gigantic Pentagon blockbusters right, Terminator two, Aliens abyss who knows. It's hard to say, but he did. And could that suggest that the Pentagon was consulting on these films? I would say, so, I mean, what happens in Aliens? You get the suddenly we have this Marine Corps crew. The Marines are there and they're there to kick butt.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Then there's some great lines from Bill Paxton on being a grade A badass. You do not want to fuck with me, man, create a badass. You have our strong lesbian Latino right, our typical diverse military special ops crew. This has to be Pentagon saying let's, you know, put in the military crew. It has to be. It has to be. I don't even have to look it up. I can just know. I don't even have to look.
Speaker 6: I just know.
Speaker 1: Somebody can go look and you'll find out that I'm right. I've done this song enough. I just know it's like Osmosis. I know instinctively now, so then anything else stand out. And remember this little scene with the little boy in Aliens. This is straight up Kubrick too. By the way, I didn't notice this until the last few times I've watched it. The little boy riding his little what do you call those? I don't even know what those things are called tricycles. It's a little plastic tricycle around the the terraform station. That's straight out of Kubrick. They even shoot it like Kuberck does. So I guess that James Cameron's homage to Kubrick. And then I I argued in my book that Bill Nye is perhaps a xenomorph. As you can see there, Bill Night has the facial physiognomy and structure of a xenomorph pretty clearly.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we end that movie right with Ripley's holding newt like a womb like mother with a child, right, and then it fades away just like Starchild. It looks just like the star Child scene at the end of Kubrick. So James Cameron's you know, constantly hark harkening back to Kubrick here obviously now in Alien three. I don't have a whole lot to say about Alien three. The David I mean, it's I don't think it's terrible. David Fincher is a pretty good director, and it's not terrible. It's flawed, but it's not terrible. There's not a whole lot to discuss here except the weird sexual tension between Bowl Ripley and the cult. The prison cult. So they've come up with this celibate religion in the prison and they think that mankind's problems are women. So it's like the MiG Tau in Cell Cult, Prison Planet. It's very bizarre, but I think the point of it is to show the once again this issue of gender stuff, which wasn't so big of a deal in Part two. It was there, but not as big of a deal. Her hair did get shorter. Aliens, though, is a great film. I mean, we have to give James Cameron credit. Because it's just an intense blockbuster, you know, action movie. It's still is good, it still holds up. Alien one is a great movie, probably a perfect movie. Aliens is a little goofy. I don't know if i'd call it perfect, but it's good. Alien as a film, probably a perfect movie. I can't think of what would make it not a perfect movie. Alien three three out of four stars. I guess, not a perfect movie, but not terrible.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: But not a whole lot of like esotericy, just that weird cult which is just about more of the gender stuff. And I guess we're supposed to think that all men are rape or something like this. Right, Well, once again, you can't keep Ripley down. Everybody's dead but Ripley, and in fact, in this installment, Ripley is dead because we know that she's getting more and more and more like the xenomorphs. So it's this survival of the fit. It's almost like Ripley is the transition fossil between stages of evolution, and the the intense pressure of the environment that's being exerted upon Ripley is forcing her to undergo a jump, right, a punctuated equilibrium in the evolutionary development of the species in this universe, in the in the the alien universe. Right, so, Ripley realizes that she does have a xenomorph in her tummy. All right, it's not just bubble gut. She's got a xenomorphon her tummy. And so at the end we think she's gonna get away. And then in comes Lance Henrickson, who we discover, Oh, he was the prototype for the other alien other Bishop ca. I always get the aliens mixed up and Bishop too. What's the Lance Henrickson aliens or AI's name anyway, He saves right, he once again just like you know, he saves I remind you of Peter Vankman and Ghostbusters Bill Murray. So Lance Hendrickson saves her her and knew right. And then we find out that the head of the whalen Utony Corporation by this time is the actual human Lance Henrickson. Presumably he could be another Ai, but uh, and he once again wants a. He wants Ripley merged with the thing if I recall h And then you know, once again, the Whalen Neutoni Corporation can do their bioweapon tests. But now it's we're beginning to get the idea that, oh, it's not just about bioweapons. The real interest is genetic splicing and modification. So here is where we move into where we go with Alien Resurrection, where it starts to get really wacko. It gets out there, dude. Now, I once saw Alien Resurrection when it came out in the theater, and at the time I just thought it was kind of wacky. I kind of like it now. I didn't know how to place it at the time. I kind of like it. Looking back. I mean, it's like it's so weird, it's kind of gross, creepy at times. I don't really like that part of it, but just as a movie, it's kind of entertaining. I think looking back, looking back, Alien Resurrection might be better than Alien three. I mean, it's certainly not on par with Alien or Aliens. Those are much superior films, and it's not giving us any like, you know, well, maybe it kind of is giving us some crazy revelations in a way. I guess it kind of is. So let's get to Alien Resurrection. Now they bring in the weird French filmmaker Jean Pierre June, As we said, who if you don't know, everyone should watch this movie is the director of City of Lost Children. I remember when City Lost Children came out. I was in high school. I watched it and I was like, damn, dude, that is a weird movie. This is back when I was really getting into film. I was like, I want to do movies. I like movies. Uh, and this was certainly one of the ones that stuck out to me. Now, it's weird, it's creepy, but it's also very creative.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he imagine if you've not watched his films. Jon June is like the French Terry Gilliam, very similar in style of like wacky goofy, you know, fish eye lends scenes and crazy surreal imagery. But we bring up City of Lost Children because there's some really crazy stuff going on in this movie. I don't know that I have it all figured out, but guess what, it's illuminate confirm. I mean quite literally illuminate confirm. I have always remembered since I first watched the movie.
Speaker 6: That it has.
Speaker 1: The Ora boros right, Plato's roboros right, and the big reveal you got it Illuminate Confirm. Illuminate Confirm plays prominently in Jean Pierre June's City of Lost Children, And just to quickly summarize the plot, if you don't recall, children are being kidnapped and their dreams are being stolen, and people are being cloned on a mysterious island by a mad scientist. And it also then branches off into very gnostic Luciferian stuff. That movie is totally illuminate confirmed. Okay, so he comes into direct Alien Resurrection. I wouldn't call See Have Lost Children disturbing or scary. It's not disturbing or scary. It's just very bizarre. It is the best way to put it. It's very surrealist. You know, that's not what I wanted. Where's the picture I wanted? I was going to do a picture of the mad songientists. I can't find the picture where I.
Speaker 3: Put it here.
Speaker 1: I'll just pull out another one here also has the same midget dude who's part of the motley crew of bandits in Alien Resurrection. So there's your mad scientist creeper guy there who is modifying and controlling and stealing dreams. Oh, I remember what it is? I remember what it is. I remember my notes now, and I've always meant to do See Lost Children, but I always forgets. He's the demi urge. Mad scientist is the demi urge who's trying to fix his creation. That's what it is. So anyway, back to Alien Alien Resurrection. We'll do another stream sometime about like wacky mind control movies or something I don't know. We'll title it something that ties in City of Lost Children with other similar types of movies. So Joss Whedon wrote it. We all know who Joss Whedon is. We won't go into that, won't spend much time on that. We know who he is, very well known. He does tend to put interesting things in his films, and he didn't always well, I guess on Buffy there was early Buffy had some really creative, clever writing, good stories, conspiracy related stuff, and in the series as usual, modifies into social justice l'iel you see, which is usually what happens. Right, But you know, Cavin in the Wood, that's that's a pretty good movie. Kevin in the Wood. So he can throw in some good things at times. Again, we're not talking about people's personal lives in the sense of like he's probably you know, crappy dude, but in terms of films, he can come up with some good stories at times, but then it looks like, you know, you get these deep state consultants I suppose, right that come along anyway. Ron Perlman also present in both films. I should add two that Cey Lost Children is very visually amazing. It's a visually amazing film just for the visual imagery, set design, cinematography alone, it's a phenomenal movie. But and I have to say Alien Resurrection is pretty good too for its set design, visuals. I think it was shot there's a lot of homage to Blade Runner, Neon Noa, that kind of stuff in Alien Resurrection. I would say it's it's a neo noa science fiction movie. So as we said, it's about five hundred years in the future or something like that. I don't remember what the top of my head, but basically, so they're cloning Ripley's now, right, so they've gotten Ripley's DNA. It's no longer way than Utani's been bought out by Walmart. It's hilarious. That alone is funny. That's like, what, uh so Walmart is cloning Ripley, and one of the clones, who is number eight, lives and survives the process and becomes a problem and starts rebelling against because they're exterminating the clones after a while to make sure that, you know, the experiment doesn't get out of hand. And we learned that they're actually crossing Ripley's DNA with the xenomorph and the Xenomorph DNA with the Ripley clones. Right, so it's created all these hybrid, gross looking things, and so Walmart decides that in order to keep things under wraps, they send an AI assassin went on a right to kill Ripley. And she's amongst this crew of firefly style motley scaly wags who are smugglers, and they're smuggling people for this space base where there is secret experimentation going on. So bodies are trafficked.
Speaker 3: To do.
Speaker 1: Genetic hybrid experimentation out in the reaches of space and some space base. Now what's interesting is that we're no longer under the corporation model of like Whale and Utani. It's developed into total scientific dictatorship. This is pretty pretty crazy. Ripley is going to represent now the new humanity. She's in the kind of the final stage of humanity evolving, and it's almost that she's moving into woman goddess status. Also got a kind of super soldier component to her. So this genetic modification, the xenomorph crossing, is intent upon creating the well, the super soldier, right. And it's significant that Ripley is number eight because eight is the number of resurrection, Alien resurrection. That's why Ripley has eight tattooed on her arm, and why she's the eighth clone that survives what happens when you turn an eight on its side infinity. So she's the now immortal Ripley. And so the long process of universal global evolution has given rise to the new humanity, who is a woman, a cat mom. A cat mom is the future cat lady goddess dot com. She, as Jamie said, she's the Theotokos of the aliens because she gives birth to like these, you know, creatures, and presumably she's going to be giving birth to the future of the new humanity. Now Here I will blow your mind, like I said on boiler Room, and it's not just this movie. Sometimes you will find in movie analysis very strange places where very strange things are stated many many years ahead of time. I don't know why that is. I've demonstrated in my two books I've written. I mean, we know that it has something to do with you know, Pentagon consultation, this kind of stuff. But sometimes it almost even seems just eerie the level of odd predictions. And maybe this one's not so odd because this is nineties, right, So people did know about autism in the nineties. But as we mentioned last night on boiler Room, one of the next upcoming movie streams, by the way, will be about alien or not alien demon exorcism movies. So we'll do the Exorcist one, two, and three, and you know some other weird Jesuit Catholic type movies. Remember Heath Ledger in the order actually has the black popon. We'll do we'll do an analysis of alien dem exorcist demon movies, and we'll that will include Exorcists two in the night early seventies, where I'm not joking, they're doing mk ultra experiments on kids and they talk about experimenting on and studying kids with autism in the early seventies. Now again, I know that it existed, but it was super super rare, very strange that that was an Exorcist too. There is a CIA connection too between fried Ken Bladdie and the Exorcist, by the way, which we'll get into when we do the Exorcist stream. That's well documented. And here an alien resurrection. There's a scene where when they're talking, the scientists are talking about the ripley that they have engineered, and they say that they have engineered her perfectly to have emotional autism. Isn't that crazy? So there's this ridiculous scene where she plays basketball with Ron Proul and she's like running around dunking the basketball. It's completely ridiculous, but she's engineered to have emotional autism to where she doesn't have feelings. I was like, what that's crazy all the way back in this nineteen ninety seven movie. Anyway, And by the way, I don't I can't stand the pixie cut, but i'd have to say, when on a rider does.
Speaker 6: Pull off the pixie cut, I'll give her that. What do you think I don't like the pixie cut.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that. I think if you still have a feminine face, you can pull it off.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because you still look like Emil. But anyway, now, so it's like we're being told. And by the way, there was another movie we're watching where autism came up. I don't remember what it was, but it was some old movie and it was like, Wow, are they talking about autism back in these old movies as being some kind of thing to you know, study or whatever. It makes one wonder if it wasn't intentionally given to the populace. I think it was. So the alien queen DNA, as you said, is mixed. They're trying to create the next stage of evolution, and this movie really highlights this theme that we've seen in the Globals and book series, which is that bertrand rousse Les she Will's Jonah Sauk, all those characters talk very clearly about commandeering evolution, steering evolution as the scientific priests class to move it into the direction where they think they can steer it for the transhumanist purposes. Autism is evolution in this movie. She is part alien. So here we're getting into the mythology of like Genesis six level stuff with in order to be made immortal, we have to figure out how to import alien. I don't believe in aliens, but you know what I'm saying, like the idea of human entity, hybrid type stuff, Genesis six type stuff. Again, I'm not saying that that's actually what's happening nowadays, but I'm saying the mythology of the Alien series is definitely hearkening to that. Because in Prometheus, it's chariots of the Gods, it's Panspermia, it's Eric von Danik, it's ancient, it's Sukolos. Ancient. Alien stuff is where they go with Prometheus. So let's see. So they're using humans that they've captured as cocoons for the xenomores for the experiments. The secret experiments are underground. Walmart is doing the zerier experiments on the under on the downlow. There's a funny scene where they still watch the Shopping Channel. That's kind of funny. So even though it's a total scientific dictatorship, everybody still watches the shopping Channel. I mean, that's just a comic relief, but it's still kind of ironic. The ship is actually here, that the test tube that's going to come back to Earth. So here the idea was the ship would become the test tube, the Xenomorphs kill everybody, and it's going to come back to Earth. So there's a recurring theme of bring back this test tube that's going to kill everybody back to Earth. So maybe it is a depopulation narrative on the part of the whalan Utani Corporation now Walmart wanting to kill everybody. Interestingly, in this one, the AI is called Father, and there's a weird religious scene where one on a writer who we figure out is Ai, overrides Father and replaces Father with her own feminine consciousness as mother. And this is right after Ripley has more or less adopted her as her now surrogate daughter and told her that her belief in Christianity is programmed into her right, and there's this Pinocchio element with win On a writer that she wants to be seen as a person right all the way back to like Bishop did and Lance Hendrickson did, right, he wanted to be called a person, and he was talking about Android writes, and so nobody's religious in the future. This is very curious too in Alien four, except for one on a writer, the Ai. She's the only one that's religious, so she trusts and she's a Christian because they have this like metal chapel where she's worshiping you know, this metal at this metal cross or whatever. And then Ripley's like comes in, you know, full on Fedora. She's like, you've been lied to. They took a program or whatever. And then you know she's like, oh yeah, I don't believe anymore, Like that's all it took, was just the way saying you you're going on a program. Whoa mind blown? I'm atheist now. And then she overrides the Father program on the ship and she becomes the new Mother Ai to override the ship's programming to come back to Earth right because it's now the big test tube full of the xeno Morphs that's going to I guess depopulate Earth. I guess is what's going on here. That would make sense because the depopulation narrative is carried. That's what's going on in Prometheus and Alien Covenant. Uh, the creators, the alien engineers, they want to depopulate the humans. They hate the humans just like the Xenomorphs do. And the Xenomorphs want to kill the humans, and the way land Utani Corporation wants to kill the humans and then I think I was gonna say, by the time of Alien Resurrection, even Ripley wants to kill the humans. I don't think she really does. She doesn't. She kind of doesn't care. Because, of course, if you've seen the director's cut, Alien Resurrection actually ends with this nuke going off and just I mean, doesn't destroy all humans, but it destroys I don't know, San Francisco or somewhere. It's usually San Francisco, I don't know where it is, some city. And then Ripley and went on a ryder sitting there and she's like, what do we do now? And she's like, I don't know. I guess we get out of here, you know, something stupid like that. But the point being is that resurrection means alien resurrection, right. It's it's Christianity is not true. The real resurrection is through tech. And so in a way, when on a writer is saved, but she's saved because she's Ai and she's the new surrogate daughter for Ripley, who's the new mother who's now evolved into super soldier. It's just this is crazy, okay, fourth kind real quick, We'll get Oh wait, wait, I forget about the other alien movies. Maybe I should have to split this into a part two. I think so, because actually Tristan and I are going to be doing our stream run after this, so we'll do this as a half and half because that would be more fair to the Jays and also subscribers. So two weird movies after the Yes and then too, we'll do Prometheus in depth for subscribers.
Speaker 3: We'll do.
Speaker 1: Alien Covenant in depth, which I haven't covered in depth except for a goofy video. We'll do Fourth coind with Mela, and then we'll do the weird movie God Told Me To, which is a seventies B movie I'd never heard of until maybe like a month or two ago. And this movie is crazy. This movie's got some crazy. I mean, it's a B movie, but it's got some crazy stuff in it. It's very it's not Mandy, but it's very similar to Mandy, right, Nick Cage panels becausemotos Mandy. So yeah, so we haven't done a subscriber's talk. I did, by the way, for subscribers if you missed it. Finally, upload the part two to the Aquinas talk, so that's available if you haven't logged in. Jasonalysis also subscribe Jays Analysis for the content for members at the purchase membership section, and you can also get signed copies of Esoteric Hollywood Wanted too. Also, Esoter Collaly would want to do include extensive analyses of the alien stuff, as we've already talked about other alien movies too. Signs AHG, well stuff, So we'll do furth Coin. We'll do God told me to Prometheus and Alien Covenant for subscribers in the next couple of days. Because actually, you know, the subscriber's content has not always been globalism books. We've done multiple movie in depth movie analysis. In fact, I did a whole mini documentary on Blade Runner for subscribers. I did a whole mini document menory on other film stuff that only subscribers have seen too, so you can do that. I'm gonna read Superchats. Don't worry, they haven't gone anywhere. Your superchats run out on the screen, but I still see them, so so in a bit next up, I have seen Lost Souls. That is an interesting anti Christ. We're gonna do a whole series on anti Christ. All the silly Hollywood Antichrist movies will do. Damien will do Lost Souls End of Days with Honold, which is hilarious because it's like Arnold versus the Devil with a bazoo, like Arnold's fighting Satan with a bazuka is completely stupid. We might do that horrible Gabriel Burns Stigmata movie that would be funny, and some of the other Antichrist. There's a bunch of bad Antichrist, stupid Hollywood movies, so we might do some of those. That would be a good topic. And nobody ever covers Lost Souls. It's not that good of a movie. I mean, it's interesting, not that great, but Winona is in it, and then the well, I won't spoil it, but if you haven't seen it, but yeah, we should do Lost Souls too, So there's there'll be a whole other stream. This is why it's great to do the streams on the basis of themes, right, because usually you can pick a weird theme and fit, you know, find four or five movies related to that theme. But so right after this, not right now, but maybe in an hour. Come back in an hour and Tristan and I will be analyzing two movies. We chose two dystopian movies just to keep it light and easy. We're gonna do THHX one one three eight, which Jason Elysis amazingly has not done, even though it's been requested probably five hundred times in the last ten years of Jason Elsis. We'll do THHX one one three eight, and then we'll do Demolition Man. Yes, Demolition Man a lot that you missed in Demolition Man Legion. Legion is pretty gnostic. You could do it. We could also do Devil's Advocate to don't forget Keano as Antichrist?
Speaker 3: WHOA right? Did I do it? Do?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have a seventeen minute mini documentary, Dune Analysis. Go watch my Dune video. I'm very proud of my Dune video, very proud of my Muhan Drive mini documentary. Don't forget the mini docs. Right, there's there's I mean, I would spend like two three days making those right, and they did okay, you know, sixteen twenty thousand views somewhere in there. It would be nice if they were longer, but more views.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 1: Spend three days on a thing and you only get ten thousand views, So so what's the point of spending three days making you know, a Dune analysis when I can do a live stream in two hours, I'm done with multiple movies and it gets just as many views. Right, what's the point. What's the point of spending three days on a video and the live streams get just as many or more views? Anyway, So thank you guys, I'll read these couple of super chats we got here. Thank you in r G four t DSFX for joining new member, welcome you'll find if you join on YouTube. Of course, in the community tab is where the members content is posted. I do one every day or two. I post some of the backlog content. So there's so much of the old subscriber content that I have to do it day by day. There's no way to when you set up the YouTube memberships to do it to where somebody has access to all of the subscriber content, because it was years of doing video subscriber content and audio subscriber content, so no other way to do it. Bays chung us five bucks gray streamer Jay. Any plans to do any more takes on orthox imperiod a holistic view of state and how it applies to today. Uh sure, yeah, maybe down the road. I mean we did that one long one so that's just kind of intended to be a rough kind of outline of church state relations. But yeah, maybe down the road we can definitely do some deeper, more intent or more intense content. Thank all you guys in the chat, all your nerds. You have omen poultry Geist. Actually I did do a poultry Geist. I did a poltr Geist video three or four years ago, and you know it only got like five thousand views. I don't know, but I didn't have as many. I had like three thousand subscribers. Five years ago or three years ago, I had about three thousand subscribers, two thousands somewhere in there. So you know, in three years we've gone from three or four thousand to forty two thousand. But there is also in Esoteric Hollywood two an analysis of Polter guyst analysis of all these movies and more so, get signed copies of the books at the shop at Just Analysis if you don't have those, And I will be back here in an hour with Tristan prim Edge, Health Tristan Haggard and.
Speaker 3: We will do.
Speaker 1: Demolition Man has way more than you thought and t h X one one three eight. Thank you guys,