Speaker 1: So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Oh I was so sad back in the uss R.
Speaker 3: Well, it is the Soviet State of the Union tonight, or at least it feels like it. What's going to be said, Well, the world seems to think they already know.
Speaker 2: And it's not Happy Birthday. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Uncensored, unfiltered onn hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the Grell Cast. I am Corel.
Speaker 3: Happy Tuesday, March fourth. So glad you are joining me. You know me, if it's not, if it's if I'm not fighting with a boom microphone, then it's not. You know, it's not my morning, all right. So we have the State of the Union address coming up tonight, and some of us think it's the State of the Soviet Union, and it may well be. At this point, BBC News is already covering. They're saying that Trump is going to talk about expanded presidential powers another word, He's going to talk about how he wants.
Speaker 2: To be a dictator.
Speaker 3: They're Also he said they're going to talk about the quote new American dream. Let me freaking tell you the new American dream. So, by the way, I'm not in a good mood right now. I have just gotten off the phone with my neurologists to find out why the UCLA referral hasn't been sent, and it's because the provider, the physician's assistant that I didn't want to see in the first place, didn't sign the referral for eight days.
Speaker 2: So they just.
Speaker 3: Got it today signed by in their office. It's not like this guy is across town. Their office, their referral department. The doctor hadn't signed it, so instead of going and asking, they just let it set for eight days until he finally signed it. Because it's not their body, it's not their healthcare.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I used to have to fight like this for Andrew's healthcare with his HIV, and now I've got to fight this way for my healthcare.
Speaker 2: And this shouldn't be the way America is.
Speaker 3: I understand why Luigi did it, I really do, because I am with United Healthcare and I'm about to leave them because I'd rather just.
Speaker 2: Have Medicare at this point. So that put me in a.
Speaker 3: Bad mood for an hour and United Healthcare I called three times and each time they transferred me to a line that said it was not a working line.
Speaker 2: We are so screwed.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, at the Phil Hendry thing Saturday night, two of my friends from KFI have trans children and they are scared. One of them is in Portland with an escape plan to Toronto already in place.
Speaker 2: Another is in.
Speaker 3: Palm Springs waiting to decide what country to go to. And now this morning, my friend Heath was telling me about his stepdaughter who is now his stepdaughter, and in Iowa, where she lives, they just basically made being trans illegal and so now his stepdaughter and partner might flee the country, might flee the country. This is America today. We're Americans, actual Americans. Trans people are Americans, and actual Americans are being horribly discriminated against and their.
Speaker 2: Lives are being threatened.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, last week they removed LGBTQ people from the ordinance in the federal government that says you can't spy on people based on their sexual orientation or their class or their race.
Speaker 2: That's been moved.
Speaker 3: You can now legally the federal government can legally target gay people for surveillance without any court order or anything. If they're gay, they can now be surveilled if they're trans. This is not a joke and what's worse. A poll that came out yesterday. Back in twenty twenty two, when Biden was president, people were asked, do you feel that Russia is our enemy? Okay, sixty four percent said yes, Russia is our enemy. Now only thirty four percent say Russia is our enemy. Thirty percent of the people have changed their mind about Russia being our enemy.
Speaker 2: Russia where you are killed for free speech.
Speaker 3: Russia who condones a concentration camp from the not See era in Chechnya for gay people. Vladimir Putin gave his blessing to Chechnya to open a concentration camp for gay people. Russia run by one man, Vladimir Putin and then oligarchs, which he kills whenever he wants, Russia, which wants to break up the EU and take land, Russia which hates NATO because NATO was formed to make sure Russia doesn't take over the world. And now the United States and Elon Musk stated yesterday that he wants US out of the UN and out of NATO. They want to side with Russia. The enemy has won. The enemy has won, Vladimir Putin has won. Donald Trump and Elon Musk are Russian operatives. Now I'm not being that's not me saying that. That's actual people in the intelligence community. Donald Trump and his administration are Russian operatives. We just under cash betel At, the FBI stopped our cyber.
Speaker 2: Security program against Russia.
Speaker 3: We are no longer seeking out Russian hackers, Russian disinformation, none of that we have given ourselves. Donald Trump is giving the Donald Donald Musk. Putin is giving himself and our country over to Vladimir Putin, and he is trying to engineer social laws like Russia. Now, I don't know about you, you know, I really I don't know about you. But this is beyond scary. This, this is now do I really need to leave?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 3: I am the voice of the opposition. I am one of the few voices of the opposition. Okay, But the question becomes, do I want to have that voice here or do I want to move to another country and still do the show and be the voice of opposition but be out of Trump's reach. The head of Social Security former head. The former head of Social Security said there's thirty to ninety days before the entire social security system collapses because of firings from Elon Musk. So that means in thirty to ninety days, I and you may not be getting a check. I don't have the money to absorb that loss. I think I need to raise money to move the show out of the country.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Gay people are being allowed to be surveilled, trans people are literally being threatened. The President tonight is going to recite mindkomf and declare himself a dictator. And what are the Democrats going to do? Oh they might boo or hiss, and that's it. They are useless. The Democrats have become the most ineffectual weak party that could be, while the GOP stomps all over our rights and our constitution. Constitutionally, we have a right to remove Donald Trump and every MAGA person. The Constitution says that we have the right. The Declaration of Independence, one of our founding documents, says that if a government ever gets so out of control that it no longer serves the good of the people, it is the people's right and responsibility to replace that government. Have you never read the Declaration of Independence, do not know what it says. It says if this situation happens the one we have right now, then we have the right and the responsibility to replace that government.
Speaker 2: So who's going to do it? The military?
Speaker 3: No democrats, no, no one is going to save us, no one. We are trapped in a country shifting to fascism without anyone opposing.
Speaker 2: Us in the country, and the tariffs.
Speaker 3: Are taking effects today and the world's response is.
Speaker 2: Not happy birthday. Okay, so you thought the pre.
Speaker 3: We're want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, That's Krio, and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blog including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello to TikTok, Hello to Instagram. If you're on TikTok, be sure you like the show. We got hundreds of likes yesterday, so thank you so TikTokers. Be sure you like at really Correl. Like the live If you're on Instagram, poor you. I mean, I'm broadcasting there, but you guys aren't participating. You're not commenting, you're not liking, you're not so you know whatever. But on YouTube you can. I'm looking in the chat room right now. People are concerned if I left the cut about healthcare. Do you know that Spain has better neurological care than the United States. India has better neurological care than the United States.
Speaker 2: I looked it up.
Speaker 3: The United States ranks eighth in the world for neurological care. There is this big myth that we're the best at everything. We're the best at healthcare.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 3: In the chat room right now. Ray Rinati got his knees replaced. He needs someone to come to the house. They're giving him the run around for that. When it's your healthcare, it feels immediate, it feels urgent, but no one cares. And they're cutting and cutting and cutting. They're not adding services. We're going downhill. We're not in a renovation. He's talking about a new American dream. Tonight for home, twenty five percent tariffs on fruits and vegetables. Tomorrow, all of your fruits and vegetables are gonna jump up a quarter. If they're a dollar, they're now a dollar twenty five. That canalope is three dollars, it's now going to be three seventy five. You're going to feel it immediately. The man who promised to lower prices on day one is now raising prices on day sixty three for no reason. The tariffs against Canada and Mexico are vindictive. The stopping the Ukraine funding, which he did this morning is petty and vindictive. People say, well, the midterms, there's not going to be midterms. They're going to announce an end to our voting. As you wait, you all think that the worst isn't.
Speaker 2: Going to happen.
Speaker 3: It's happening right in front of us, and you're going to have to make a decision stay or go. Would you'd rather die in another country free or be here? Because this is becoming a crap hole in distray. Yes, And the Democrats are doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Zero. Well, what can we do. We're not the minority. Give us twenty dollars and we'll become the majority.
Speaker 3: Check we give you one hundred and thirty thousand dollars a year as a Senator or congress person.
Speaker 2: Right now, plus the best healthcare in the world.
Speaker 3: One hundred and thirty k a year plus the best healthcare, and you're telling us you can't do shit.
Speaker 2: I want that job.
Speaker 3: I want a job where I can collect over one hundred thousand dollars a year, have the best healthcare, only work one hundred and eight days out of the year, and then when I'm asked to do my job, say I can't. I want that gig. I mean maybe I should run for Congress. I want that gig. Who doesn't want that gig? One hundred and thirty k a year, all the healthcare, plus you make all this other money by you know, consulting, endorsements, all of that, and then when asked to do your job those hundred and eight days out of the.
Speaker 2: Ear, you just say, sorry, can't. What a gig? What a gig? You know?
Speaker 3: I don't believe in God as written, nor do I believe in the devil as written. But I will tell you this, you don't need to look to Hell for evil. It is Donald Musk Putin and Elon Musk and jd. Vance and Mike Johnson and Marjorie Taylor Green and Josh Howley and on down the list. Marco Rubio cash Patel, Susan Bondi. These people are evil in every sense of the word, and they deserve a very grizly end, the same end that comes to all dictators. Zar Nicholas and his family were wiped out in a basement in France. They brought them to the guillotine. This is what these people deserve. Fair trial, of course, and once found guilty of their primes, they should be punished. Now, maybe one day they will be Maybe one day Elon Musk will have all of his assets seized and he'll go to jail or be deported. Canada is revoking his citizenship. They did an online petition which got two hundred and fifty thousand signatures and are now appealing to the Prime Minister of Canada to revoke Elon musk citizenship, which will mean he becomes a citizen of South Africa again, not America. But watch Trump grant him citizenship. Talk about illegal aliens. Watch Maybe that's why Trump is doing this golden ticket to get into America. He knows that Canada's going to do that and must can afford the fee. Some muscle just buy American citizenship. Talk about classism. Oh, if you run across the border and you're a hard worker and you're coming to for a better life, the real American dream. You're an illegal immigrant and should be deported. But if you're a rich fuck who can put down five million dollars, well we'll give you a golden ticket.
Speaker 2: Come on this, people, I, this is just I.
Speaker 3: You know, beyond the pale, This is beyond what If he'd have won a second term instead of Joe Biden, it would not have been this bad because he would not have been as radicalized. We would have been better off if Biden had not won and Trump had done a second term. This this we need help, and there's no one in our country to help us. And people say, well, then we've got to do it. We've got to rally. We've got to shout them down. People left Germany because if they did that, they were killed. And we already are operating a concentration camp called Gitmo.
Speaker 2: It's already happened.
Speaker 3: Before you say, well, at least we don't have concentration camps, Yes we do, and he's going to expand them. Wait and see, and soon trans people and gay people and women seeking legal abortions will be rounded up and If you think that that is not going to happen, If you think I'm just saying this as hyperbole, then you don't know crap about history. They're evil, knows no limits, and the only way to stop them is through the courts or if they drop dead. He is old, he does eat badly. We can only hope for cholesterol to do his job. We are in the worst place America has been in my sixty two years of life. The gay community, the trans community is in the worst place it's been my entire life. Women are in the worst place they have been for the last fifty years. People on Social Security, Medicaid, and any public aid, of which seventy eight million people are.
Speaker 2: Are in the worst shape that we've ever been.
Speaker 3: And it's all because of two people, Donald Trump and Elon Musk, two people out of three hundred and twenty two million are ruining this country. And then the seventy seven million that support him. That's to think that's going to be the death of America. Seventy seven million idiots and the two idiots that they put into office. Wow, when they write how America disappeared and was absorbed by Russia, which is exactly what Trump wants he wants us to be taken over by Russia.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know. I don't even know where we go from.
Speaker 3: I don't accept out away if you're gay by transit vanis Gino black woman. Hey Correll here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cap, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, Really Carrell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correll.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 3: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or cab. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Forward slash, Really Carrel. Thanks for almost.
Speaker 3: Thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 2: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 3: Checking the chatroom at YouTube dot com, Forward Slash, Really Carrell, TikTok and Instagram disco Valentino Rose in the chatroom, Hey be sure you listen to him Friday nights at seven o'clock on TikTok. That's specific time for the best disco music around. Hopefully this Friday he'll have a great song by Paul Jabara. I got it for him. I used to have it red vinyl Donna Summer's first appearance and it's called shut Out. Heaven is a disco and so hopefully he'll have it for this Friday, if not next Friday. So tune in Friday's at seven o'clock to Dj Valentino Rose on TikTok for a disco party, because you know what, look back in the seventies and eighties when things went to shit for the gays, and then the eighties age when I bought the record by Paul Jabara, age was rampant and we felt hopeless. We did our friends were dying, and at first we didn't even know from what you would see someone in a club and they'd have a splotch on their face or their arm, and literally two weeks later you'd be at their funeral. People that contracted HIV were told they had twelve to eight. When Andrew got his diagnosis at twenty four years old, twenty three, he was told had eighteen months to live because all they had was AZT And we got him three TC when it came out, and then I got him on a clinical trial for the proteace inhibitors, and we we just clawed our way determined not to let him die. So many of my friends, Lorenzo Clark, Braxton, I could go down the list, John Guiltzel, John Delacy, On and on are dead now, so much so that when I have gatherings there should be forty people there and there's five because everybody else died. We were being shot at our clubs, were being vandalized and burned, we were under attack, and yet somehow it didn't seem as horrible as today. Democrats did not seem as powerless as today. Is Joe Biden dead? Have you seen or heard Joe Biden since he left office at all? Is he dead? Did he die? Was he really freaking insane? And now they're not letting him speak to anybody?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: It's his fault. This is squarely Joe Biden's fault. He should have stepped aside let a primary happen. And they and the Democrats screw Kamala. I love Kamala Harris. She was not the candidate for this fight. The Democrats wanted to be all DEI see, we love women, we love blacks. We're putting a black woman up for office. They needed a white, cisgendered man because winning should have been more important than DEI. Pete Budha Judge, who is gay, was everybody's choice.
Speaker 2: Everybody wanted Pete.
Speaker 3: Budha Judge, so they went with Kamala Harris. And while I like her and I wrote a song for her, and I believed and I wanted her to, she was not the best candidate for this time. And Joe Biden did that, and money did that. Rules that men and women made up that if she wanted the Democratic coffers, whoever the next candidate was, it had to be her. Otherwise Pete Budha Judge wouldn't have gotten the money that Biden had already raised why not, Well, because of the rules you make.
Speaker 2: The frickin' rules.
Speaker 3: Rules are man made, as Anita Baker said, rules are made to be broke. My doctor's calling me. I've been screaming at my doctor all day long. I should take the call live on air, just so you all can hear me scream at them, because I'm pretty furious with them, I really am. But I will decline it and get to them later because you know I'm here with you. But what a time. So I'm not watching the State of the Soviet Union tonight. It will make me too angry. I will get too mad, and I just I can't do it. I can't do it, and I want to go. I'm terrified, you guys, I'm terrified. If I had the money, i'd moved back to Long Beach, where at least I feel safe with my friends, not Palm Springs. I hate the frickin weather. I know there's more gaze there, I know whatever. I'm sorry. I don't like one hundred and twenty degrees in the summer and thirty degrees.
Speaker 2: In the winter, and no beach.
Speaker 3: I loved walking Ember along the ocean the last three days it's what I grew up doing with her. I have lived near the beach since nineteen seventy five. I don't know what I thought that I would be okay in the mountains. I just I don't know, you know, I just thought I need to go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: It's what I can afford. I'm trapped.
Speaker 3: And if there's another place in the world on the ocean, in Spain or Portugal where I could afford to live near the beach, I'm ready Credavarta.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: If I die because of their health care, then I die. But this ain't life. I live terrified here in Las Vegas, terrified of my health because health care here is crap. As this call from my doctor will attest. Healthcare in Vegas is crap. It's not going to get better. The weather is crap, except for four months out of the year that it's the best in the world. But for eight months it's either two hot or too cold. So would I move back there to feel safe around my friends, Yes, I would, just because my friends are there and I would feel safe with them that if we had to flee, we could do it together. Down to Mexico. Do you know Mexico won't let us in now without a visa. People are being turned away from different places in Mexico, better Wan, Us and soon Canada's gonna say no, we won't be able to flee because of what this man is doing and who's stopping him?
Speaker 2: Who you me? How do we do that?
Speaker 3: How do you and I stop a fascist? They ask themselves this about Hitler, They ask themselves about Stalin. People in Russia ask themselves about Putin. How do we depose this man short of something illegal. You can't unless the Democrats impeach. They won't unless the GOP is replaced in the midterms. If there are midterms, then we could impeach, you know, so we will see. But I'm telling you right now, I've got three people in my life that are trans and they're terrified, actually terrified. I'm not talking a little bit scared. They're terrified. That is no way to live. Now it's okay to surveil me as a gay person. He has now made it okay.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 3: Prices are about to go up twenty five percent on everything, cars, computer equipment, fruits, vegetables, energy.
Speaker 2: We don't have it. I don't have it. You don't have it. They don't care.
Speaker 3: Worse than I thought, worse than I ever imagined, and I imagined pretty bad. But I thought at least Congress would stop him if he went too far. I mean, what does Congress do if he's going to talk about expanded presidential powers tonight? Why did the founders make three branches of government? Where's the Supreme Court? Where's Congress? Where's the Senate?
Speaker 2: You know where? What is going on?
Speaker 3: How are two people, Trump and Musk decimating our way of life? How is this happening? And maga, I hope you're happy. I hope you're a song from Wicked. I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy. Now I am corel be who you want to be.
Speaker 2: So I didn't hurt anybody. We'll see you tomorrow. Unless he burns.
Speaker 3: Down the country tonight during his speech. You know, who knows what's gonna happen. Maybe a meteor would strike pet be God, would that be leveled?
Speaker 2: A rogue meteor?
Speaker 3: Just mars attack hack hack hack. We need Aliens, and we need him today. Please, Aliens, if you're.
Speaker 4: Listening broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours, listen daily to the corell Cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the correlle Cast on your favorite streaming service.