Speaker 1: Hey, pretty mad you sell us O morning? Good morning money Jay woulde.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up guys, Happy Monday morning, Good Monday morning, guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Good morning, good Monday morning. How is everyone doing this morning on this great and fabulous Monday morning. How is everybody doing? Happy? Good morning, good morning, good morning. I hope everybody's having a good morning today. Good Monday morning. It's four forty three am of the greats in the great state of Mississippi. What's up? Good morning, um hm m hm.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: But good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning on this great, it's fabulous Monday morning. I hope everybody is staying safe. I know, uh, I know, it's been a week. It's been one of those weeks that we found out like yesterday, uh last week that it shut Yeah. Yeah, but good morning. How is everybody doing. I hope that a lot of people are m I didn't know aboudy, but uh, good morning. Uh, how is everybody knowing this morning? Yeah? I hope that everybody is staying safe this morning. Yeah, you know, h yeah, m hmm. Hey Detroit, how you doing, brother, Good morning, Detroit. How are you doing this morning, Detroit?
Speaker 1: I look Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m mm hmm, yeah, good morning guys. Hey Detroy. If you want to come up, I'll send general link. Brother. I'm just I'm I'm just.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm up. By the way, I did put and put in the link in the discord. If you want to come up, the link is in the discord. It's in Jake and other streams channel in my discord. If you want to come up, I'm on bones of discord. Oh all right, how I'm gonna send it to you HM on my phone the discord. Do you have Twitter? Do you have Twitter? I could send it through Twitter, through acts Detree with a conversation. I sent it to Uh. I send it to your Twitter unless you don't have Twitter on your phone, I send it to your d MS any one minute.
Speaker 1: M good mody anything this mind? M hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mmmmmm. Oh blive it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know w A Craig wake up in l a cop he's.
Speaker 3: Hiding black James Anton Haye got the mic intact.
Speaker 4: I am sharp on the jailp way. The hate reports live that a behave he'll hit you with new straight from the sorts.
Speaker 3: Then open the phones, bring on the force, call us from coast to coast wide and free serpent seed theories.
Speaker 4: Bring them to meat.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, ky on the heir to day.
Speaker 4: Christian now from mail leading in no way refu.
Speaker 3: Getting the devil calling now to bag take.
Speaker 1: A call, baby, Hey, get on break from punch of TV.
Speaker 4: To the rum stream. He's dropping true bombs, living the drink. Hey, hey, hey, what you gonne say? Pick up that phone. It's judgment Day. Got a calling name every you can old testament God?
Speaker 2: Is he really satan man?
Speaker 4: That's a hard night.
Speaker 3: David from a call of no afflent site for keeping the tight.
Speaker 4: It's on your master stories.
Speaker 1: Epstein on the scale.
Speaker 4: Muhammad bursa bankers.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, won't fail, He'll say to rebuke you win Jesus name what sipping that coffee? Staying in the game. Hey, k only yes.
Speaker 4: Today, Christian Now from me leading rebuking the devil calling now the fake take your call, David Lphie dripping super rolling in from Krishana die k k keep the fire lit. Talk rady you over here and never call with Hey, guys, this is Hako. You were taking your calls?
Speaker 3: Hey eight eighty seven seven five three seven seven three got a Bible question?
Speaker 4: Political being bringing on nobody camp, need to just believe.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Allen and Michigan. What's good?
Speaker 3: Brother? Every single day from the West coast pool pit paving.
Speaker 4: The wait, no compromise, no PC play, just truth in Jesus, Hey, God away.
Speaker 1: The report.
Speaker 6: Signing off.
Speaker 2: Jesus is Lord, see you tomorrow. But what is off? Guys? How is everybody doing? I hope a lot of you are doing okay today? I know a lot of people are are fixing to go back to their normal lives at the Ecker Hacky Medium. But I just I just think that people. I just think that people who went to hakamaniah Yeah about good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning? I'm doing okay. I just had to. I wanted to go out this morning. I'm um you dobe.
Speaker 5: M it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is there and save this morning eight beyond. Yeah, Hey, what's up? What's up? Michael? Who? How you doing? Welcome? By the way, if anybody that does no, Yeah, good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? Let me play it this soul for you? Eh about this one?
Speaker 4: All right? Get a breakoutway?
Speaker 2: Hey here, history.
Speaker 3: Read we got a bone to pig.
Speaker 6: You swapped our trucks to ancient tricks.
Speaker 3: Where's the diesel smoke and the flashing lights, the bounty hunts and long cold nights. We missed the steal, the chrome, the roar, the road dogs knocking on Heaven's or big rigs hauling the running fast. Now we're stuck watching the distant path. Bring the ridge back, rolling wide. Give us tears, grinding that out of long ride from ice roads to bounty runs, hard men riding beneath the sun. If you're done with the diesel dreams, Netflix tied up them sheep. We watched them ride through snow and mud, through frozen lakes, red boat blood.
Speaker 4: Not just shows.
Speaker 3: They were tails of grit and brother, we ain't over rich, no script to jump, no polished life, just CEB calls and highwaistkies.
Speaker 4: So here our call and don't delay. These trucks got more to say. Bring the rigs back, give them room. Let the engines echo through the living room with hard and hustle, fighting faith, late night loads at heavy weight. If you wal light up that screen, Netflix, chieftain des doul dream.
Speaker 3: To every driver, every load, every story from the road, we won't get back and that's a fact.
Speaker 1: So bring the rigs back.
Speaker 4: Bring the rigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, guys, I just want to say that, I want to say good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, getting morning to everybody that is all this morning, Happy be Monday, April thirteenth, twenty twenty six. It is five oh one a am on the button. How you guys doing this morning? I hope everybody is saying safe. I know Hackemania was over the weekends. I hope. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope. I know a lot of people might be are still at Hackemania.
Speaker 7: I just want to say that.
Speaker 2: I just want to say that, you know.
Speaker 5: And by the way, if you want all of my links, include all of my links for my UH sponsorships and all that, you can go to all my old Bull's page right here is in the chat. I hope everybody is staying saved. But good morning, how are you guys doing this morning? On his Green Let's just do another song for you and let's do scuse this we're here.
Speaker 4: I scrolled at ninth. The glow burnst my eyes. Another cliff, another way of life.
Speaker 6: Say take one lines twisted out of shape, turn and fleeting through into eternal hate.
Speaker 4: I'm just the voice in the digital stone. But there like they know me from today.
Speaker 1: I was bumb.
Speaker 4: They never made me.
Speaker 3: You never shared my ear, never saw the quiet moment swing.
Speaker 4: Nobody's there.
Speaker 6: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through a graduated because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 4: They don't know me in real life. They only know my own line presents features, ain't.
Speaker 6: Post, no human less and so please please please leave me a longe, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I take some clips. I reached food to feet. They big throne on the air.
Speaker 6: That I breathe, that I once saying, the slide saying serve the cold and rock told up a thousand strangers screaming, canceled, and more so. I heard I love golf from high but theeah cookie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 4: They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me. I'm never whyer.
Speaker 6: I'm tired of these trash fire you run in my name through grinderger because I said something they didn't lie.
Speaker 4: They don't know me in realized they only know my own line president shout out on screen on real resident. So please, please.
Speaker 2: Please please leave me alone.
Speaker 4: Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: I'm more than the worst thing I ever type you to avding the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing down in coffee stains, am apologies.
Speaker 4: And growing pains. You don't get don't know me from there your microphone.
Speaker 3: See, I'm tired of these trash pire chairs running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 4: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 1: You don't know me in real life.
Speaker 6: If you only know my own line present time, that's never been my full sentence.
Speaker 4: So pleasecious, please leave me alone, Leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 7: Mh yeah, I just wanted to say that I do appreciate everybody showing up.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not about who we are as people's who who's this? Yeah? Who we are? Yeh yeah?
Speaker 7: But what is up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, who work this? That's then? Yes? Fine. By the way, I just want to let people know I'm not a say I don't have a code for them. I don't have a code for them. But guys, I don't have a code. You can use code nothing because we don't have a code yet for American the American Roasters, they were nice enough to send me some coffee. Yeah, and uh you guys, go check out the American Roaster. Guys, go check out American Roasters. They are a great company and they believe in the Second Amendment. And guys, use code nothing because we don't for no percent because we don't have a code yet. Yo, But what is all? How is everybody doing? Guys, go check out American Road. They are no sponsor of our show. They're just a guys. Go check out American Roaster dot com and use code nothing because we don't have a code yet. But guys, go check them out. They are very awesome people. Go check them out. They are very awesome coffee. They believe in the Second Amendment. Go check them out. In one of their coffee. People that drink a lot of their coffee is mister Jeff Bates, country music singer Jeff Bates drinks their coffee. And I want to say that we're not going to coffee, but I'm gonna try. But I want to say thank you American Roasters, and I hope that they you know, I hope we get codes. I hope that we can get a code soon. Give me one minute. Yeah, I hope that everybody that that is watching, thank you guys very much. I hope you guys. I hope you got Let's play those songs for you, guys. These are all pseudo songs that I playing, all right, I got world more studio songs to play. And also I want to tell you guys.
Speaker 3: My name is Jake hus Crowd and Free three from the Gray State of Mississippi. Mama's Rude, Run deepn Nowlabama.
Speaker 2: Let's tell you about Let's do now American Roasters. By the way I'm posting, I just want to say to everybody, thank you for for stick you know, the Second Amendment, the eights men in the amend of the tenth the men the second Amendment. Yeah, and I just wanna say thank you guys. Yeah yo. Yeah. By the way, and also one of our other sponsors is viv IQ. Could check out vin i Q, y'all. And also while hold on, I'm giving you some links y'all that you guys can use. By the way, I just want to say thank you guys very much for Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe. Guys. Shout out to American Roasters dot com if you guys want some the talfave. By the way, yeah, I don't have a l I don't have a Let's see if American Roasters has a Let's see if they have a the American Rocers. Let's see if they have a ye. Mh By the way, I just want to say to everybody, I hope everyone here is having a good day.
Speaker 5: H Who is.
Speaker 1: Said that?
Speaker 2: Lazy damn.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm h.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just want to say to everybody, I hope a.
Speaker 7: Lot of you guys are staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay. And again I want to say that I really appreciate.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 7: They didn't have to do that. Thanks, and I will still promote them. By the way, to people that want to be shore you what, Yeah, I got the I think it's the Senate. I got this order here, h bullieve, yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: I got this one.
Speaker 7: Good Bye, I cut that one. If anybody that wants to all right, I love you guys. I'm mindy back on later. I don't know, but I want to say thank you anybody that showed up.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Heym