Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said his Head, Jeffrey's daughter, so duplat, the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Days and aliens modified men for names, JFC shot on the head, a CIA, Bigfoot and the mob Man, stunt of Sam talking tots again, Witches, DM sanct Serious Noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 3: Stargards, and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 4: Most celebrities are.
Speaker 2: Probably can so if you're feeling.
Speaker 3: All alone, crack a beer and cat.
Speaker 5: Stone, welcome you to the podcast Range Proof.
Speaker 3: We're here to entertain you. We're entertain you.
Speaker 5: It's the best kids Strange.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to the show. Everybody, welcome back. I'm your host, Tom Kat aka Tom Thompson though Raptilian, and I am here with a very special guest.
Speaker 3: I'm really excited for this, Joy Baker.
Speaker 6: Do you want to introduce yourself to the host heads as we call them. I'm sure you'll appreciate that being Canadian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, so well I'm not sure where to start, Okay, So I guess I've been on the path. You know, they're doing innerword personal growth for about thirty years. He used to work with horses, show horses for ten years, trained race horses for fifteen years, and love the horses, still miss them, but found, you know, there had to be more to life. I was looking for something else and stumbled along personal growth and started finding out.
Speaker 4: The power of the mind.
Speaker 5: And and then I started getting into energy work. And I didn't know that, you know, the beliefs, like I didn't know we were kept in that structure and limited and such, and until I started learning about it, started waking up. And it's been thirty years of waking up and doing inner work in it's really been a journey about I would say, busting through fear and stepping into my power and you know, busting through the limitations and the structures that are put upon us and living my own truth, which is a you know, it's an ongoing process. But yeah, it's been an interesting journey. And mostly like I do energy work now, follow my intuition, do a lot of I do clearings, readings, you know whatever, or go what we what we do is we go right deep and we me and my guys, we go deep into the unconscious conditioning because ninety five percent of who we are, our thoughts, bleefs, emotions, behaviors, what we believe about stuff is ninety five percent is unconscious. Only five percent, as we actually go through the day and interact with others and make decisions and behaviors and such, it is only five percent is actually conscious. So we go really deeply into that unconscious conditioning and being able to go, you.
Speaker 4: Know, deeply like that.
Speaker 5: It's if a person is stuck or they're just you know, often it's finances just stuck and something needs to be released, and you just go deeply that and you release that. Usually it's a core, core limiting belief or an emotion that's attached to that that will come up. And when that's released, then it's like the energy, just unleashing the energy, and then we just follow the stream of consciousness. So that's basically what I do and who I am.
Speaker 6: I guess that it is interesting because I've always been what you call awake. I don't like the word woke because it kind of stole that on the other side of things. But I've I've been on my own journey since a very young age. I was always anti government, like since a young kid didn't like being told what to do.
Speaker 3: It was very much against authority.
Speaker 6: And you know, I had in my own struggles and things that I went through that shaped who I am. I.
Speaker 3: You know, I got arrested when I was younger.
Speaker 6: I did a lot of dumb things, and it was my own fault, right, and I had to learn from that that, like, these are my mistakes that I've made that I need to attempt to at least try to rectify and become. My mom always said that, you know that she she wishes I didn't have to go through some of the things I did, But I'm like, I wouldn't be who I am today. I don't know if I would have this show. I don't know what who or what I would be. You know, I would be in a probably different, totally different life path. But you know, I tend to believe somewhat in the astral world will at least like.
Speaker 3: Horoscopes and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I do think that there's a possibility that maybe we choose when we're born at specific times because it will reflect our personality. And I'm a Scorpio and if you read a score, it's like me to a T and a lot of people some people don't believe it, and some people like are skeptic obviously by some of the newspaper ones. But I do think that to some extent it is true because if you look at certain personality types, it definitely fits in a lot of that, like a Scorpio's best mate to balance them as a Pisces, that's what my wife is. And it's just interesting how the universe kind of guides that, and we caet tell a bunch of different topics. But I actually used psychedelics to help me in magic mushrooms, specifically psilocybin. It's an e strange experience to go through that stuff and actually attempt to use it as medicine. And now we're starting to understand that things like that that Mother Nature has given us have the ability to unlock these these things within our head. And you can actually do this with breathing techniques and stuff like that also, which can unlock those doors. I'm just not curious, where's your thoughts about like psychedelics, Uh.
Speaker 5: If they work for people, I mean absolutely, I'm I've never really gone down that path, and but I had a client who was you know, microdocing and really helped her, just took the edge off or calmed her down.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, if it.
Speaker 5: Supports a person, it's far better than pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dried industry and such.
Speaker 5: And you know, it's if it supports somebody, it supports their health, it supports their well being, if they're happy, if it encourages them, and if uplifts them, go for it absolutely.
Speaker 6: So yeah, when you start going down this journey, Uh, when did you have this ability thing to be able to connect to your guides? Because I felt weird things my whole life and felt like there was energies around me all the time, and times I've been on mushrooms and stuff. I especially within nature, it feels like there's presences around me that I can't explain. H So when you started to tap in this, did you use meditation and try to reach that kind of astral plane?
Speaker 5: Mainly I just fell down along come back up. I was I wasn't one of those awake ones. I was asleep. I mean I was like firmly entrenched in three D and limitation, but I didn't know it. I had no like, I didn't know it. I was just living that life and so me. It was actually when I first got into network marketing. I was introduced to it mainly because I was still on the racetrack. I wanted to buy a ranch, but I had to make a lot of money, so I was somehow introduced to network marketing and.
Speaker 4: That was the books.
Speaker 5: Through there I started finding out about the power of the mind, and I just I knew I wanted more. It wasn't it wasn't really a big revelation. It was just I did read the books Last Prophecy. That was probably around twenty eight years ago something like that, and that was when I first learned of energy fields and you know, how they interact between people, and that just really fascinated me. It was like everything made sense so or like to say, you were awake, you know, pretty much your whole life, and knew there were other you know, forms and such. Ident So hearing that news, I still remember the impact it made on me. And then I just started learning everything I could about energy and and I haven't I suppose I've probably had some really you know, crazy experiences along the way. Most of them I don't remember, but I do remember once speed in meditation around I was at twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen. One of those I was, you know, there's somebody ouse guiding the meditation.
Speaker 4: It was online and.
Speaker 5: It was supposed I think it was like forty or fifty minutes. I ended up being in meditation for at least two hours, and I met the archangels during that time, and I remember it was just so natural when I was in meditation and they're all in front of me and I can still see them, and we had a conversation, and I remember the one thing that steands out about the conversation is they were curious, like they didn't have They didn't they didn't understand our shame or why why we would feel shame, But they were curious and curious. Curiosity is a frequency and emotion of the fifth dimension and above, and so when you're curious about something, you can't be judgmental. When you're curious about something, you open up to you know, new points of view and new perspectives and such.
Speaker 4: So I just I remember that.
Speaker 5: Then there was another time I wasn't that much later when I was I was in bed, I was lying, you know, So I was in a dark room and all of a sudden, I was thinking about something. I was a wait, there was this flash of light and it was only it was just a few seconds, but if that long, maybe a second, but it lit up.
Speaker 4: The whole room and that was really really cool.
Speaker 5: And then but I was talking to somebody energy healer after that, and he said it was probably the decalcification of the pineal band opening up my third eye, and he said that can happen. So I mean, but I haven't had any really that I could remember out there things. Yeah, you know what the mainstream would call out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is interesting because like I've always you know, I've messed around with maybe the darker energies more than I should have. You know a lot of the fans of the show. No, I was like a mess around the weedge board fairly young. I had a shadow people experienced everyone knows on the show where I had sleep paralysis and I could see these demonic entities around me and it scared the living shit out of me.
Speaker 3: Like it was a scary experience to have.
Speaker 6: I was only nineteen and I've always like I've danced this line where I still like I'm having a like a whiskey right now. I enjoy having a drink or two and stuff like that. In the show or try to keep these monsters at bay, and you know, they talk about.
Speaker 3: Spirits and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: It's a connection because I think that you can, even with alcohol, you can open doors to probably places that you don't want to go. But I've also found there has been times where I was, you know, under the influence, and I felt energies around me, even just with alcohol and stuff like that. And they're probably more demonic because like alcohol means alkool, which is like essentially like a demon. It's a body eating spirit. Which it's funny they do push it on the population so much of the extent that they do, especially here in Canada, like a lot of people just drink away their misery and I do it for a relaxation stuff like that, you know. But especially when my kid comes, I'm not going to really be doing any of this anymore, right so I'm going to kind of be more of a sober minded person. And I've always enjoyed smoking weed, and I think that probably is held back some of my pine eal gland and kind of being able to open that. But I really do want to start getting more into meditation and attempting to break free from that because I've done it on psilocybin. I've had my grandparents died around the same time, kind of just before COVID pretty much wing kind of COVID to hit off. My grandfather a stroke and then he went to a long term facility, and then I think my grandma just gave up and she like left, She essentially just left. She mom called me, and the weird thing is I had some intuition where Poppy was the one that was in the long term healthcare facility. But when she called me, I was like, don't tell me Nanny's dead, and it was just a weird and she was again, I had to see your body.
Speaker 3: Something that changed me forever, right.
Speaker 6: And then not after long after that, my mom's brother was addicted to drugs and then he died, and then my aunt died because she was coping with alcoholism. And when I've done psilocybin, I heard her voice say I'm here. So there's energies that you're able to reach. But I do think with meditation. It's kind of a cleaner way to do it because I've talked people that have used psilocybin for kind of being able to tap into that realm and meditate, And I've talked to like what they describe as like angels and stuff, right, And I do think if there's good, there's evil, right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: I believe in the good and the evil and that, and yeah, the dark energies, absolutely, they are there. However, when you're in fear of them, that fear will attract them. That's the very thing that attracts them. So, yes, there are dark energies. I mean, whether they're people, are their energies or their entities, Yeah, they're there.
Speaker 4: I mean you know that.
Speaker 5: That's what your show is all about. When you're Yeah, when you're in fear or you're afraid that something could happen, that's what they feed off, you know, the dark energies, whether it's people or energies, they're feeding off the fear and the dark energy and depression.
Speaker 4: I used to be depressed. I didn't know I was.
Speaker 3: Everybody used to extent, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't know it was depression until I was talked to my therapist you know twenty yeah, thirty, twenty eight years ago something like that, and he said, well, have you ever heard this?
Speaker 4: Sounds like depression.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, what, there's a reason for this, but yeah, those are the dark energies.
Speaker 6: Especially a long time ago. They never talked about that type of stuff, right.
Speaker 5: Like no, no, now they talk about mental health and such, but that was never talked about, you know, twenty thirty years ago. But yeah, definitely there's you know, there's light and dark, there's good and evil or yeah, good and evil and but don't give your power away to the evil, you know, like you're on a path, Tom, Like that's awesome, Like everything you went through growing up, now you're getting the word out there. And I think that's amazing, you know, listening to your story because I didn't know it, it was like, wow, that's fascinating. You took something that didn't work for you, or you know that you struggled and was hard in your life and you had to really work through and you had to pick yourself up from that.
Speaker 4: And now you're doing this, you're getting the truth out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you're supporting people and standing in their power and I'm trying to do. Yeah, And that's you know, that's taking something that was you can call it evil if you want, or that was hard to get through, and you're transforming it. Literally, you're transforming the energy by saying, you know what, I'm going to be part of the movement and waking people up.
Speaker 4: So I think that's amazing.
Speaker 3: And that's what I've always tried to do.
Speaker 6: And one thing especially, I don't know, I just feel like it's more of like a male thing, but like I've always been kind of angry about the situation and that we face in the world and what's going on in our countries. And you know, like I said, I've never been a fan of the government and what they're doing to people while masquerading like they're actually doing a good thing, like this idea that they tell you everything you want to hear, and then once they get into power, they take all of our power. I always say that they're politicians, in my opinion, are like parasites. They essentially feed off of our energy, time and money, and then we never get any of that back while they enriched themselves. And that's like a huge problem to me. So I've always tried to balance this out and try to deal with my anger in a more positive way and like attempting to get healthier and go to the gym and get it out in those ways. But I do see a lot of people struggling and suffering, and as someone who has struggled and suffered themselves. And also we recently just did an episode. It will be up by the time. This one is about like psychic vampires and how me and my buddy from Ireland were both like we were that at some point too.
Speaker 3: We were also those.
Speaker 6: Vampires that were feeding off of it, even if it was in a relationship or friends or whatever. That you use these energies and then you kind of consume it yourself. You make someone feel low because you also feel low, and everyone knows that type of person at work or wherever they may be in their life where they come around and then the vibrations get all low. And that's why I've kind of tried to be more positive. My boss even says that stuff where it's like you're always have a good attitude because I'm trying to like not be that person that I didn't like at the workplace when I was younger, and stuff like that, because it's pretty interesting that we've definitely been limited, there's been limitations set on like human beings and who we are. Like my first interest in this stuff was aliens in the paranormal, Like obviously weed boards was the first step, and then I started like looking at people like David Ike, which is very he like woke me up to a lot of stuff that I didn't wasn't even aware of, And that's why I was so interested by the reptilian stuff too, of like is there these some sort of demonic creatures? But now when you look at stuff too, there's also a lot of ancient cultures that worship snakes. So maybe not necessarily some of these energies are actually bad. They're just kind of neutral and trying to guide us along. But I would be interested in, like, you know, how you think that people can kind of like break free from this like three D matrix and how to like how to change our surroundings in our like, because I know you talk about this stuff and you cover some of this stuff and try to heal people, so I like to hear, like what do you think people should do to try to break free and break those boundaries down?
Speaker 4: First of all. I think what you're doing is a is a great example.
Speaker 5: You're taking what you know, what you struggled with the hardship, and you're transforming it. And so that's how to do it. As far as as anger, it's and that's big, and I believe everybody see I've chosen the path of peace. I and that was a conscious decision. It was around twenty one, twenty twenty one, when everything was happening and I was thinking, you know, there was a protest. It was called a freedom March in Vancouver, BC. Yeah, I thought, you know, I can, I can go to it, but it just didn't feel right and I was like, what's going on here? So I actually talked to somebody else about it, and I realized that, See, everybody's got their own purpose.
Speaker 4: My purpose is to.
Speaker 5: Hold that space, to hold that divine space for peace and ease and for flow and let that flow out. So as far as anger, what you've done with anger, and if anybody's stuck in their anger and they're just angry, follow your example and take action. It might not be holding a podcast, but something like that, like anger can be. Anger is a very passionate energy. If it's stuck. It can cause health issues, it can weaken a person, just make you feel kind of you know, helpless and such. But it can also be a very creative, passionate force in your life. And so if you like, ask yourself empowering questions. Okay, I'm angry about what's going on. I'm angry that you know they're they're holding people down and keeping them like keeping all this secret. And so somebody is in that place, say, Okay, how can I be part of the change and how can I take that?
Speaker 4: Do I need to start a podcast.
Speaker 5: Or do I need to do this or whatever it is, find ways to make a difference in other wors. It's what you're doing, is you're channeling that very powerful energy into something creative. But that takes like asking empowering questions, being willing to let go of right or wrong, because if you're stuck in I'm right and they're wrong, you're just that's the right and wrong concept that comes from three D consciousness. That's design that's actually designed to separate us and weaken us when we're stuck in right and wrong. And then when we're stuck in right and wrong, we don't take action, we're just focused on what's wrong or I'm right or vice versa. If we're focused on I'm wrong, then it's weakening. But ultimately it's a strategy of three D consciousness that keeps everybody separated and therefore weakened. When we can come together through podcasts like this, and whether it's like this or maybe it's more focused on five D in ascension, it's all about waking people up and supporting, you know, the movement and change and such.
Speaker 4: So one of that's one.
Speaker 5: Of the ways I would say focus on, like ask yourself empowering questions and how can I channel this energy to something constructive.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's different.
Speaker 3: It's it's tough too.
Speaker 6: It's like someone like me has been awake as long as I have, it is tough to like essentially look around and see some of the people and what's going on in the world and and you know, what's happening to like Canadians and people across the world. It is a tough thing, especially as someone like me that's like I been trying to shake people awake for a long time and then you know, a kind of slap them out of their sleep. But it's it's it's really hard to do because, like, I don't know, I do feel like there is a large portion of population that they I we used to call them sheeple, but like essentially are NPCs. That's what they term now, the non player characters. They just go along with whatever narrative they're told. And I do think it is because some of the conditioning and the frequencies that are being pumped out there in the medicine that people are taking. And that's what worries me the most is like, you know, especially with bringing a kid into this world, are they going to have to and do? Were things that we haven't had to struggle through maybe within one hundred years or so. To see some of the shifts that are happening on this planet. I do think it's a good thing. Like why of the I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you're ware.
Speaker 6: There's guy named David Wilcock. He's been on like ancient alien stuff. He's been around for a long time a lot. Some people don't like him, some people do like him. I've read all of his books and and like I've had buddies that are really into the stuff that like kind of a joke with me about it. But I've always kind of liked his viewpoint of trying to wake people up and show them the evidence and be more positive in that regard, where like someone like David Ike, he's very honest and upfront and saying like, hey, this is what's happening, like you have these options or we're done kind of thing. But I always liked this idea of a ascension like that was one of David Wilcox's books, was talking about the ascension and these synchronicities that are happening all around us all the time, and it has always been a fascinating thing to me. But you know, when I started, I've been doing music for a long time too. I use hip hop to convey a message and to try to wake people up, and I've done fairly well at it to some extent, and a lot of my first music I was writing, like one of the things I the kind of album I was producing it, I was like seventeen was called like the Ascension.
Speaker 3: It's like somewhere on YouTube.
Speaker 6: It's very old now at this point, and I've developed a new like account for that kind of stuff. But I've always tried to push people like we have to awake as one unified people, and it's hard and tough to do that with the amount of people you know that just I don't want to snap out of it. It's hard to reach them, you know. And it that's why it's like you kind of it is true. You kind of have to do it in a pieceful way that you can lead a horse to water where you can't really make a drink exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And we're all living our own life, you know, we're all here for I believe, Like you said a little bit at the beginning, I believe, and it's you know, everybody's got their own belief. So we choose our parents before we come in here, and we choose them because there's something we need to learn, something we need to work through, because we're working through past lives as well.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd like to get to that stuff, you know, And.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're working. Yeah, we're working through all of that. So we'll choose our parents based on that. So some people like their path is to wake and awaken during this lifetime and start the awakening and start to figure out what's going on. And we are, we're taking back our power. I absolutely believe that things in the you know, like multi million dollar even billion dollar corporations and such, they are starting to dissolve. I think there's so much chaos happening like in behind the scenes, but they're not letting anybody know, because what I believe is you can see little signs of it every now and then.
Speaker 4: They meaning the three D.
Speaker 5: They're starting to get desperate, and you know, it's just like desperate people do stupid things. They will make mistakes, and because they know, more and more people are waking up. And it's not going to take all eight billion people waking up for the you know, people to really start waking up in mass, like in big numbers. It's but getting the word out like this is that's what's going to make you know. That's like you are playing your part. If you feel like there's always people see as light workers or change makers, people are here to support waking up others. We are birthed and born into families of density, not so much now, but especially even twenty thirty, forty fifty, seventy, one hundred years ago, because we're here to see the light. We're here to you know, be a change maker, to make a difference. So oftentimes we want family and friends are the very ones we want to wake up, and so you will try a person will try to wake them up or try to change their mind or something. But if somebody's not ready to awaken, they're not going to awaken. However, if you're emotionally connected, just being in your energy field, you're frequency, whether or not you're living together, being emotion connected with somebody is going to make a difference to them, and they might just like I did on the race track. I don't even know how, but I think it was just somebody I talked on the racetracks and somehow I got on this path. But somebody said something that woke me up out of you know, out of the sleep. Yeah, and it's been a thirty year journey.
Speaker 3: And that and that's uh, and that's what it is too.
Speaker 6: Like you know, I'm sure I won't find me saying this, but we've always butt head. She's also a scorpio, but she was, She's always been the one that I've wanted to wake up the most, right her and her and my grandmother or are were both nurses and worked in that industry and kind of have been conditioned to some extent of the medical industry and trying to wake my mom up to some of that stuff has been a hard journey, and I feel like she's sllightly starting to get there to some extent. But a lot of people have cognitive dissident where they don't want to like they don't want to break free, they don't want to be like, uh, you know that I was there or wrong or some regard with some of the stuff that's gone on, or like I remember during COVID, you know, I was talking to my dad in front of my house and I was like, you know, all this stuff has been manufactured. They're doing this to keep us down and hold the boot over our neck. And he was like, why would they do that? And I was like, because they're not human in the way we think human is.
Speaker 3: To be human is to be humane.
Speaker 6: I don't think people like Klaus Schwab and some of the people in the World Economic Form or in Black Rock, like Larry Fink, and so I don't think they're necessarily even human, And if they are, they're probably being pulled down by some sort of entities like to me, like when you were talking about the stuff and the negative energies in my head, I kind of pictured this idea of these dark shadow creatures kind of pulling people down to.
Speaker 3: Their level because I've always thought like, oh.
Speaker 6: I've always been aliens, and the idea that there is interdimensional beings. First I thought I was physically they're in other planets. And I used to smoke cigarettes. I us to look up to the sky and see like the stars moving, and me and my buddy would get up binoculars and we'd like, look at these stars that are shifting colors, which didn't make sense because they'll be like red, green, blue, wold almost be like a synchronicity, like in a pattern. And it was very weird to see. And that's what kind of start waking me up. When I was like sixteen and seventeen, I was kind of like physically anti government, but when I started to like look at the alien aspect of things. Now, the older I've gotten, it's definitely like interdimensional, which I think the higher tiers, like you know, I like to get your opinion on this, are probably more of the divined energies, but then there's the lower astral dimensions. And that's what I thought I saw when I was having my shadow people experience is they're trying to bring people down to their physical and emotional and spiritual level of being, these lower tiers of reality kind of to enslave us into that like physicality. And that's why I've heard about stuff about the reptilities and stuff, is that they're attached to this physical form and attached to feeding off of physical energy rather than a weight like being attached to the higher spiritual consciousness.
Speaker 3: They've kind of been trapped in.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I believe, yeah, they are, well, they do feed office. One way to look at this, like I look at in relationships, like there's narcissists. The classic in this field, the classic relationship is narcissist and m passe.
Speaker 3: Ye Trudeau is like, what the biggest narcissist I've ever seen?
Speaker 5: And they don't like and they can say exactly the same words. It's like politicians will say, like you said, they say exactly what you want to hear. They will say exactly you know what you want to hear. They say the same words, even you know they're say encouraging words, but ultimately it's all about them. And I think as somebody who's you know, who cares, who wants to make a difference to believe that some people can be so all about themselves like nothing else matters. Like there's levels of narcissism, but the extreme narcissism, they only care about themselves. They might say the right words, but it's all about them, and they don't care about the outcome. They don't care if it hurts others. So it's yes, there are the way I see it.
Speaker 4: I don't this.
Speaker 5: This is what I've always seen anyways with somebody that say I'm dealing with a narcissist, I see them almost as troops, as soldiers. They don't know it though, they don't know they are in this, and they're being manipulated by sometimes other people, but often it's energies that are manipulating them and causing them, you know, keeping them asleep and causing them to do things that either it's all about them or they're harming others. But yeah, so there are other energies. You might you're explain a little bit different there, but there are energies that are manipulating people that are asleep, and especially those that are narcissistic and don't even know it. And like I've got a family member who's very narcissistic, and she it's like she doesn't even know it though, because she can come across as very kind, appearing to be that way. But I know that I can see how there are energies controlling or manipulating or so I see it as little troops. You know, of eight billion people, there's a lot of them that are the vast majority. They're not away, they don't know what's going on, but they're being controlled by these other energies.
Speaker 4: That are manipulating them, the dark energies. But it's going to take all of.
Speaker 5: Us waking up, you know how, whatever way you do it, you know, waking people up to something greater that we're being manipulated, to the light to you know, another way of living, living from peace or adventure or optimism or uplifting energies, whatever you're looking for, to start to release see the power those dark entities have over us.
Speaker 6: That's why I feel like we're like climbing up like a mountain almost, and there's like things that are grabbing at our feet. Like there's a if you if you've never seen it's an interesting movie, you probably like. It's called Constantine. It had Keanu Reeves in it, and he essentially goes to Hell to like save this woman that he cares about, and as he's trying to essentially bring her back, he's being taken down by all these demons and they try to pull him back into like Hell, and it reminds me of like, that's what's happening to kind of people as they're being beckoned towards this, like this transhumanist agenda. That's with my most concern is is where we're heading towards that stuff. Like, I'm not I don't think the trans agenda thing is is great for anybody. I think it hurts more people and there's more suicides and all that stuff that ends up accumulating from this of people kind of being manipulated to believe that they're not who they are, and then you see this he's getting directed more towards like, oh, take this chip in your arm, and like what people would I've had all sorts of different guests on the show that Mark of the Beast type of stuff, if that even is the case. I always someone who kind of sits on the fence, and I'm I have my own deep seated beliefs of what I think is kind of going on. But I always let people kind of like say what they need to and what they believe, and then I always take little bits of pieces of knowledge and tries to collect them and form laid my own mountain essentially to climb up. And it is it is an interesting thing because there's definitely people there's a big manipulation tactic being happening.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not a fan of the left or the right.
Speaker 6: I think they're the same birds, same wings, flying in the same direction, and they they've all been gotten to and kind of paid off, Like I really did like the light of some of the Jeffrey Epstein stuff and some of that like they are. I don't think you get in a position of power unless they have something on you to blackmail, so you wouldn't be able to reach those tears. And there's echelons of power, there's hallways of power without them being able to say, hey, if you and I don't know, if you screw up or you do something out of line, we have this on you, right. And it is interesting because I would like to kind of get in because I see you've talked about stuff like this is like the New Earth idea, and if we are ascending to some sort of higher consciousness.
Speaker 3: That's what I've always thought.
Speaker 6: But the you know I've I have, I've had Christians on that believe that the world is ending and very soon. And there's a specific guy doesn't neymo a New things is ending in twenty thirty four, So there is. And I'm not a believer of that, but I believe that we are pressing. We're at like a precipice. We're at like at this one of probably the most important times in our history where we have two roads and either we go one way and we're enslaved totally under a digital currency. And they were in nineteen eighty four George Orwell and one of his last messages was saying like essentially, don't let it happen, like just imagine a mood stamping on a face forever. Is we're kind of we're headed or there's this other way where people wake up and they realize that we need to collectively be on each other's side and take care of our own nations and our own people and allow our nations and people to flourish, rather than what we see happening now with everyone being divided. Because I do think the some of the immigration stuff and that stuff that's happening in Canada is being used against the population because when you have too many people of different beliefs and ideologies, it gets split and everyone's divided, constantly bickering with each other. Believe in this and I believe in that, and I want this to happen, and then there's no political solutions because they've kind of being gotten to and everyone is fighting with each other. I always, rather than looking up at the oligarchs and the people that are like hunched over, looking down at us pulling all the puppet strings.
Speaker 3: It's like, where do you think you like?
Speaker 6: Where do you think you see that we're going with this like a new Earth concept or a different way of life.
Speaker 4: I believe you're going to be okay.
Speaker 5: Like I'm a big believer in the you know, the higher benevolent beings, non physical benevolent beings taking care of us.
Speaker 4: But we also can't be passive.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, some people believe, in particular politicians say there's going to save us, going to be a savior.
Speaker 4: That's not going to happen. We all have to play our part.
Speaker 5: But I do believe there are non physical, benevolent light beings who are supporting us and want the world and the population to continue. But this is and I don't know this is going to happen. It just what's has been coming in for a while. I believe there's going to be the people who are in more of a you know, the New Earth, the fifth dimension and above, who know that we're being told lies, that we're being manipulated, who are of higher consciousness, greater awareness and such. And right now that's probably maybe around say three percent of the population, three to five percent, Yeah, it's not high. And then there will be people who just will not wake up. There's still like in their current lifetime and they're still stuck and they're probably a lot of them what they are now, they're going.
Speaker 4: Through a lot of struggle.
Speaker 5: They they'll be stuck in that.
Speaker 3: Look at that youth they do.
Speaker 6: Like how they're manipulating the youth so much through like political agendas and stuff is like scary to me.
Speaker 5: There's also a lot of youth though, and kids that are coming in that are being born now, that are born you know, more awakened.
Speaker 3: Like stars idea, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And so what I see as is a little bit what's how now, but more like those that are just asleep, they're asleep. They can't see the higher dimensions. They can't see that the you know, the higher consciousness beings. And then the you know, those that are of the higher dimensions, higher consciousness, that are working for change. It can see clearly they're also on the planet. And that's what I see it. It's again a little bit what's going on now, but maybe not so much. Uh, the fighting, I don't see the for for what now. I'm talking going in the future, you know, several decades, but the fighting dissipating and such.
Speaker 4: Is that your dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: He's bringing in some good energy. He said, don't worry so much. It's all going to be okay.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a very attentive. He's a jackapoo.
Speaker 6: So he's like stringy and crazy and I don't know if I streaking my wife.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting combination.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: He's what we call the wild man. Help me you myself while you talk.
Speaker 4: That's okay. I've got an old guy here. He's always looking at me. He's like he's getting time for a walk, isn't it. Yeah, he just goes for short walks. But yeah, I see as I guess because I have.
Speaker 5: It was like I said, it was around twenty twenty one when I really gave it a lot of thought, and I think will be okay if you're awake, if you trust, trust in your higher power and talk to the not you know the whether I like, I talked to Arkanesel, Michael Arcaneo, Raphael There, Saint Germain, latch me and God is a prosperity, It might be Jesus, whoever it is for you, you can talk to them and listen to what they have to say. And when you're still, you talked about deep breathing or meditation. Deep breathing is a great way to quiet yourself and or even just a few deep breasts and let yourself go into that. There. I can feel the energy shifting already and know that you're okay.
Speaker 4: Trust that you're okay.
Speaker 5: And know that if you're ever in fear or you're just really angry about what's going on, take a deep breath in and you can ask, you know what, Archangel Michael, how can I release this? I don't want to be stuck in fear. I don't want to be stuck in anger. I don't want to be angry about everything that's going on because you know that's affecting my health and my energy and I'm not enjoying life much.
Speaker 4: So show me how I can, you know.
Speaker 5: Take a deep breath, feel the peace within me and let yourself just relax. And what will happen Even if you don't feel anything necessarily in that.
Speaker 4: Moment, you will be drought.
Speaker 5: You will be guided to maybe it's high frequency music, maybe it's a channel, or maybe it's programs like this that bring more calm within you. And you know, when you focus on that and when you ask your your guides or you know, the higher power for something like that, you will be.
Speaker 4: Guided to it.
Speaker 5: And so and trust plays a big part in it, Like I trust that I'm and that's huge, trusting that I'm going to be okay, Trusting that we're going to be okay.
Speaker 4: And also the people that because there's a lot of them.
Speaker 5: That just will never wake up and they go through struggle in this lifetime that's their path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: We can't shows like this in doing inner work and such. It supports the awakening of people. But if it's not their path in this lifetime, if they have to live a path of struggle in anger and whatever it is, and maybe the next lifetime they're going to wake up. In other words, it's that you give them the tools to awaken, but some people just won't. And the reason why, you know, a lot of people will never awaken, or they will even if they know something's going on, the part of them will it literally choose to stay stuck is because it's safe. It's safe when you can let like when you can give your power away to the government and the government says do this or take that or be this way and I'll look after you or you know, government politician and makes a person feel safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, And that's what I've said for a long time too, is like the fact that people do put trust because it does make them feel safe, that they feel like, oh, they will take care of me. And that's why, you know, I'm a big crit I'm not a fan of communism in any way, and I do think that like that's kind of where we're headed, is the new World Order is a communist new World order of convincing people, hey, if you give all your power and wealth to me, I'll take care of you until you're dead type of thing. But if you study history, communism has destroyed millions upon millions of lives, actually, way more than fascism has ever done. So that's the thing that I've always kind of been more concerned about. And I've always tried to wake people up, but there is people that will never wake up. And I've heard stories about this through all my research of maybe there's been stories where people have went to a spiritual guide and they're like, you know, they've lived this life and they've never really had any friends and not metch family, and they're like, you're doing this, You're going through this, and you're doing this alone because you need to learn a lesson and they're all waiting for you on the other side, but you need to go through this process first to kind of cleanse your soul. And I do think that Earth is kind of like a school, you know, in some regard is that we need to learn these lessons to go on and ascend to a higher level. Like I do think that I still have a lot to learn a lot of things, and you know, my wife can vetch for this. I'm still I'm like I'm still getting frustrated about a lot of this stuff that's happening, especially in this country. Like I'm a nationalist, like I really do care about my country and my heritage. My family's been here since sixteen oh four, so some of that stuff of what's going on now is very concerning to me. I don't want my kid to grow up a foreigner in the country that their ancestors built.
Speaker 3: So like, this is stuff that.
Speaker 6: I see now is being used against the population to kind of like melt us into something that like the melting pot thing will never has never really worked. And now we see this division all the time with everybody, and it's it's sad to me and to some extent that people don't see like, hey, we all need to like get along to get along. Like I've always been more of a I guess a libertarian of like live and let be, but you kind of like a nation is like a family, so people have to like kind of like care about each other. And if we don't have that care and most people are about self interest, like politicians and maybe some of the people that are coming into the country or whatever's happening, it's not going to ever benefit us as a whole. Right, So like people, I feel like we are constantly in this battle between like good and evil and being stretched apart, and most people will break under the pressure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, many people will.
Speaker 5: But you know what the break is depending on how it's used to be called a psychotic break or you know, sometimes when they people would break, they were put in you know, not so much now maybe, but psyche places and such. But now what if that break is an awakening. It's a break through the density, so the light can come in and start waking you up to new you.
Speaker 4: Know, new ways of being and new ways of looking at things.
Speaker 5: And sometimes we have to go really really deeply into it and into the depths of the darkness and the struggle and the heaviness before yes, there is that break. It's not easy, yeah, but it's awakening.
Speaker 6: That's kind of what I think too, is like, is we might have to get to a point where I don't know, people are really struggling, and then the people might really wake up. Like COVID I always said, like, I don't know, if COVID didn't wake you up, I don't know what will really because like essentially, especially you're in Canada and places like Australia, the government has put the boot down on the neck of the people, like you weren't allowed to do anything or go anywhere unless you took whatever they told you to, which you know, and now we're learning what that has done to people. And that's concerning a lot of what they and they're like I've always said it is said, I don't think there's a political solution because unless people like Trudeau are held accountable for their actions, because they don't. Politicians are narcissistic. They don't care about the people that they're representing because I don't think they represent us. I think they represent the globbyist groups and foreign interest in NGOs and when they're doing these policies that they don't even they wouldn't even think about that it's hurting your average person or some of the policies that have been done even in the indigenous community that they're claiming is helping them, but then it's actually really hurting them, and they and they see this. I just had a guy on that was Native and we talked about kind of bringing the essentially the white Canadian population and the indigenous together to kind of like fight against what's going on in the country, and he was like, yeah, what they're doing on the reserves is not right. You see all these things the governments like, oh, this would be good for you, but then it's really not at the end of the day, and you have all these people that constantly like fighting with each other over this. But I truly believe, like I don't know until people are like held accountable, and there is a lot of people that think that like, oh, they'll be held accountable in the next life. But I do think that the power isn't with the people, and that people need to take back their power from essentially these like entities, because like the government itself is an entity in a branch of all these others. Like you always picture the spider web, and obviously there's something very demonic at the the center of that, whatever the spider actually is, and they're like feeding into everything. Of course, like you've obviously watched the Matrix movies, like that is such they can I think they've kind have been now the directors are in the Matrix, but like they convade it in such a way or was like it makes a lot of sense of what we exist in.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not as physical as we think it is.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, we're used to you know, seeing everything through the five senses and physical I'm thinking we're all separated. But yeah, everything conneccess through energy. And I was gonna mention to one of the reasons that people will stay stuck even if they know, like they're starting to be aware of this stuff, but they still choose to stay stuck is because one of our human basic needs, there's actually a hierarchy of needs, is belonging. And if you're you know, yeah, if you're if you're waking up, and but it means leaving your family or friends behind, or often people will let go of relationships even like I was in an eight year relationship and then I still got into personal growth and then I realized that my relationship wasn't working. But that woke me up, so I ended up leaving it. I can't blame personal growth for that, but it woke me up to hey, this isn't working, and part of that was the relationship. And so but people there, yeah, it's a basic need for a sense of belonging and when they when they awaken, when they hear information like this. But like you said, your mom's not a believer of this she you know, still be in the three D and such and that somebody else is going to look after. And when you believe in that, everybody you know, family, friends, maybe a partner a marriage is a believer in the three D. And you know what the manipulation in that it can be. You know, that sense of belonging and staying safe. Those are two big bay reasons why people will stay stuck even when they're aware, even when they know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: It's also I think if somebody's really stuck in anger, like why isn't somebody waking up?
Speaker 4: There's also level of compassion there, you know.
Speaker 5: What they're not. They might even know, like my friend might know, this person might know. My mom might know, but for her, for that person, they would rather, you know, they need that sense of belonging. I mean, it's a basic human need. You know, we all need that sense of belonging and to feel safe. And that's why it's so tough, you know, can be so tough to wake people up. And again, even if they they've watched your show, Tom, even if they've watched others.
Speaker 4: They're aware of it.
Speaker 5: It's if their whole circle of influence, their friends, and family are not part of that. Yeah, ances are, unless they're really strong within themselves, they're really you know, waking up, they're going to stay stuck.
Speaker 3: But at this time, no, no, I could keep going at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's it's like I said, compassion is we we we need compassion those of us that are here to wake up others. It's you do everything you can to awaken them to so that they've become aware of you know, good and evil and the dark energies and benevolent energies and all of that, but then also set them free to their highest and greatest good. So you set your yourself free to your highest and greatest good. Because sometimes we can get so attached to that that, you know, we get attached to trying to wake them up or trying to wake a group of people up, and.
Speaker 4: Just set them free to their highest and greatest good.
Speaker 5: And if they're meant to awaken and to really join the movement, they will, If not, in this lifetime, they're going to stay stuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'm a person I agree with that, and that's part of like I you know, I'm very spiritually. My mom's spiritual to sum extance and some of the people. But like, and this is why I found, like recently the last couple of years, why I've embraced like and they started to look into stuff about my own culture and heritage and when my family came to this country and stuff like that, because like, I agree with you that people need to feel a belonging. What's happened a lot of times in the Western world and stuff like that is we've been told that we need to accept like all of this stuff that's being forced upon us, and that like, especially in Canada, Trudeau said it, we have no we're a post national estate. And I do think that national identities and people embracing who they are and their cultures and spirituality is a good thing. You see this in India, you see this in China, you see this in Japan, you see this in every other country where And this is the point that a lot of people don't like to be a touch. But something that I've realized over the last couple of years is of white people aren't really allowed to have that in our countries, in our in our world that we exist in is we're now that's why people are so tribalistic, and now they're turning to our things like you have, you say, the LGBT community, or you know, there's a lot of kids being pushed communism onto them and stuff like that. And this Marxist really danger one of the worst ideologies I've ever seen exists in this reality. And because I've looked at a history a lot, and that's why it's fascinating to me, because like I always like having a conversation with you.
Speaker 3: There's another guy.
Speaker 6: There's a guy named doctor Macklin, and he was like very similar, like very soft spoken and a spiritual teacher.
Speaker 3: He was I think he lives.
Speaker 6: In America, but he's a British originally, and like it was, it's always nice to have these conversations because I've talked about some pretty controversial stuff on the show to try to expose kind of what's going on and maybe the history that we think we know is not actually factual in some ways. But that's why I do find that people are starting to be tribalistic and they're always looking for a belonging. And we've seen this in this country where Canadians had an identity and had for decades and stuff, and then it was kind of ripped away from us and to some extent, and now you see like this division all the time, right, and realistically, if people can't find a belonging, they're only gonna be dragged towards something that's more dangerous. Let's where you like, gang activity and stuff that has happened within some of the you know, like the black community that's happened in America and stuff like that, is because of the environment they're a productive or environment that they're raised in with some of the project buildings, they get drawn towards like gang activity and stuff like that because they don't really feel like a sense of belonging and how do you escape from their own physical matrix, let alone the actual physical matrix. Right, So that's always been something as interest to me, especially like Okay, what can I try to change physically? How could I try to bring people together physically? And I've been very outspoken about my political beliefs online about what it means to be Canadian and who we actually are rather than what they try to dilute our culture kind of into.
Speaker 3: And I do think that's a part of it.
Speaker 6: Is people need to embrace who they are and embrace their spiritual identity and their national identity and like what makes them who they are and what their ancestors did to like create like who we are today, because without that, like Canada is a very used to be a very open and free society of acceptance and tolerance and stuff like that to some extent, but you now see people pressing against that because they've been told you don't have anything right, like we're not something that should be cherished or history should be ignored.
Speaker 4: You know, I think I just want to.
Speaker 5: I won't share any details here, of course, but one of my clients that you were talking about gangs and such, and I don't know if he was.
Speaker 4: Ever in a gang, but he went down that road of.
Speaker 5: You know, like many people do drugs and that, you know that and such, and became homeless and he realized that to get his life back on track he needed to he went to rehab and he walked away from everything, which just saying it gives me goosebumps. He says, I walked away from all my friends, my family. I knew I had to start over again, so I moved and just started over again, left everything and the courage that takes and that's what we need to find within ourselves. Let go of this belief that somebody else is going to take care of you, and find the courage and that strength within yourself.
Speaker 4: And this because this is what I believe in.
Speaker 5: As you ask the guide, ask like to me, Archangel Michael symbolizes divine strength, courage, divine power. Call on Michael, and I've done this and I felt the difference. Call on Michael to fill you up with that divine strength, the courage, the power and let that start awakening within you and then you're fine. You have the courage to walk away from you know, maybe a situation is it working for you, or a relationship, or or just you know, walk away from your family because their beliefs are completely different. And I'm not trying to say walk away from your family, but anybody who is keeping you stuck or limited or preventing you from being all you can be. In other words, there comes a time we're no longer vibrational match with them. And if you're starting to wake up, you're starting to believe in higher consciousness concepts, beliefs, and ways of being, and you're in a situation that no longer is you're no longer vibrational match for is it time for you to just really step into your courage and strength and say, you know what, there's got to be more to life. And I want to live from a place of creativity and inspiration and optimism and feel the strength for my you know, within myself and that courage within myself. So yeah, and that's yeah, I just want I just want to reiterate. I mean to say, walk away from your family. I meant to say, if you're waking up to higher consciousness and you're no longer a vibrational match, if you're being dragged.
Speaker 6: Yah, that's understandable because like even during COVID and stuff like that, like she's gone now, but my last grandmother, right, she like I didn't I didn't get I didn't take the shot, I was never going to.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 6: And I essentially was cut off from my dad's side of my family. They wouldn't let me go to family events. They do like a kind of like a like a grandma. Grandmother had six boys and one girl, so it was like a big family and.
Speaker 3: I was kind of cut off from them.
Speaker 6: And I'll never forget the conversation where you know, I was like, uh, you know, I'm not I'm healthy. I'm fine, like, and she's like, you're the ones that are spreading it, and I'm like, that's not how it works, man, Like it's not what you think it is. And she I was like, all right, I love it, and she like hung up on me and like I really didn't get to see her before she died, and she told my cousin to like that she like love me and stuff like that when she went, and my cousin's awake and aware of what's going on, and I was kind of cut out, and I chose to be like I don't want to be part of this, like you know, and like I'm not a fan of what's going on in the world, but I do think people virtue signal a lot of the things. And I went over after all this time, it was like two or probably three years actually. Then I went to one of the family events and like, this is my own personal believe. They like, you know, the Ukrainian thing on their door, and I was like, if you're falling for like essentially just like the current thing. They always wave the flag of the current thing that the government's kind of telling him to do and think and act, and they all didn't look very healthy, and like I susually was ignored.
Speaker 3: Like one of my uncles.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, how's a going And I kind of hit him like jokingly, like and I don't think he ever really liked me because he'd like to hang out with my cousin, but like he just literally didn't say anything to me. And I'm like, why am I coming here then anymore? If you guys are essentially just like you don't want anything to do with me, and I'm extreme in your ideology of how I think and believe things, then why am I even gonna even stay around you anymore? There's no point because you don't feel like a family, you don't feel like you're loving and caring about me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that. You know, the whole past five years and such has really brought out different belief systems, like to me, you can go, you know, go beyond the shot and what what we're told was happening and such, and look at belief systems like for me, I'm all about freedom. That's one of my highest values. With freedom, and I'll make up my own mind. I'll decide what works for me. And it's not that I won't take others into consideration. But I don't need somebody else, especially a politician, telling me what best for me. And yeah, I don't like I'm all about freedom and living life from im sure I live within the confines of this world. To me, Yeah, it's freedom is just one of freedom, integrity, growth, and now peace. Those are my top hious you know, the my highest values. And so somebody tells me this is what's best for you, I'm going to question that.
Speaker 3: So just question when they're making money off of it, you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, well that's yeah, that's a big tell right there, you know, when they're making money. But I think that's what it really brought to light or exposed, was the varying belief systems, like if you want somebody else to look after you, whether it's you know, one person or a government body or as such, or if you're all about freedom, and you know what, I'll figure it out and I will survive as long as I have my freedom, and I'm more on the side of you know, freedom. And then from there, it's saying that's what we do in life. We decide what's important to us. So if anybody's this is actually a really good way to make, you know, support you and making decisions, so you figure out what's important to you, figure out what really matters you, what's important. From there, you can figure out your values. So if you've never done any values work, that's really powerful, you know, figuring out what's what's important, what your values are, Like I said, freedom, integrity, growth, and peace and no particular order, those are my top values. And from there, when you have to make a decision about something like in my case it was about freedom, it's like, I'll figure out how I want to live my life, what's best for me, and so instead of making it wrong or making others wrong, it's like, these are my values and this is what's important to me. So this is how you know, and I'm going to be integrity in that and live my life that way. And so from there it makes decisions so much easier. And then instead of saying, well, this is what I believe and this is my tribe and these people are wrong, you're like, no, these are my this is what's important to me and my actions and my you know, my beliefs, my actions away, I live my life follows what's important.
Speaker 3: To me a hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Your camera's frozen. Is your like laptop pugged in? I just want to make sure like it's charging. Okay, okay, why is it I hear are you so clear? Like clear as day? But for some reason your cameras to hold on just a sec here. No, it's probably fine, like it just maybe needs to buffer out. But I could hear you clear as day. So it's not like an Internet thing there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really weird.
Speaker 3: It's the energies. It's so weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these are some intense energies. Hopefully you won't lose me here. If I do, well, you can, I'll come back. Let's see what just happened there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because even on the Lord it is what it is like I can edit through some of this stuff. The camera like in the box that I see in the editing, it's like it's blank.
Speaker 3: It's very strang.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I tried escaping and okay, so you might lose me here, okay, Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: You can come back in.
Speaker 4: So I use chrome and it says it's not responding.
Speaker 3: Weird, that's so straight I've never had and I can hear you clear as day.
Speaker 5: This is this has got to be some energy because I work from here, like I do all my work from you, a lot of podcasts working with clients from.
Speaker 6: Here because me either so bizarre and stop speaking to people like you. And I was like, you know, especially more like the spiritual aspect of people have had on not many you and the other guy I can think of is doctor Macklin. He was interested have same spiritual healing and stuff like that. It is interesting because like I've never had this issue, but then like you got, there's a weird feeling of like, you know, because we and I was gonna say, you like, even with my show we we do, we talk, we do dark humor, as you saw kind of in the intro, is like we try to talk about some of these controversial topics and things are happening in the world using humor because like that's the best way to my Irish body says is Granny always says, if you're not laughing, you're crying, right, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's a good point. What I what I get, and I got a little bit at the first and sometimes happens when I start, you know, doing a podcast, is I can feel the energy of resistance coming in and it's like, you know, you're talking about dark energy. Those dark energies are saying, you know, you're not getting this information out there.
Speaker 3: And we're not even live or anything.
Speaker 6: So like it's interesting with that regard because like somebodys, I will mention stuff that it is a little more controversial. You'll see it like oh God, like oh they're the lizard people have gotten to the stream or something. We always make jokes because like it will start freezing or whatever. So you like mention certain subject matter, but this is not live. It's just through the Internet.
Speaker 3: And I heard you.
Speaker 6: Clear as day and then it was like everything froze. So it's like, I've never had that before. That's very weird that happens.
Speaker 5: And I'm hardwired here, like my internet is so my and I've got you know, strong internet, so.
Speaker 4: And but I've I've had that.
Speaker 5: That happens when you're talking about a really the energy is really starting to shift and awaken and higher consciousness.
Speaker 4: And yes, interruption will come in.
Speaker 3: This is and with ghost on stuff too, right, Like, yeah.
Speaker 5: People on your channel are used to it, so I don't think it's going to freak out anybody on your channel. Maybe the average person would freak out, but yes, there are energies. It will come in and try to prevent you from and it can be from taking action. It can be list from listening to something like this, from us having a conversation and letting.
Speaker 4: You know, waking people up to what's going on.
Speaker 5: And this is when you take your power back, Like when you say no, you are not going to weaken me. You are not going to create fear within me. You're not going to install fear within me. I'm taking my power back. It's like, I know you're there, so you're not just denying the existence of you know, dark energies or entities. You know they're there, but you're not letting them, you know, feed off you through the fear.
Speaker 3: That's what's interesting.
Speaker 6: And I feel like to my like with my shop people, experience is one thing, but like I've said the show before that I've proven to myself that there is dark energies out there, Like with on psilocybin, right, there's things called fractals I always like talk about. It's like it's like if you've seen the Harry Potter movies when he puts on the cloak, and in the movies they make it so you can still see him walking around and stuff like that, but he's invisible. So on psychedelics like at least like I've only done mushrooms, I've I've actually wanted to try acid once and just because that's another one that can tap into stuff. But definitely iawuasca at one point in my life, I air d MT. I really like to try that out just to see because I've had I've had people on that I've told me they have it's the craziest experience. It's like it's another dimension. But I've looked through these fractals and they look like tribal patterns, and at one point, which supposed to be you're only supposed to see on DMT, I've closed my eyes and I've seen like a thousand eyes.
Speaker 3: Looking at you.
Speaker 6: And people claim that that's angels too, because like there's writings about angels and how actually it's in the Bible. I can't remember what passage it is, but essentially there's somebody who was talking to an angel, look like a thousand eyes were looking at them, and I've I've had that experience, which is the craziest thing. I was laying down and I was actually watching stuff from woodstock the live stream and live stream, but like the footage now in four K from Woodstock, and because I always thought I was kind of a hippie in some regard to my wife's like you probably died out in that.
Speaker 3: Field, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And I remember like laying back seeing all these eyes and then I was like, no, not none of that. But I've looked through these fractals and I've seen what I thought was like a demonic force or something like that looking back at me through these like fractals. It's so hard to explain someone's ever done it. And I said, I told them. I was like, you don't have any hold over me, you have no power over me. You need to leave, you need to get away from me, because I've even one time I was watching James Brown, which is so weird because you watch weird things.
Speaker 3: You're like look at listening to.
Speaker 6: Music, and I was like, that guy's a lizard, like there's something weird about him. And my TV shut off and there were sounds coming from the TV. It was a bizarre experience, and I felt like that in that state of mind especially, it can be to be very scary for someone that's never in that type of stuff. Because I've used them so often, I was able to be like, no, I don't want you in my surrounding, you need to leave. And it was proved to me that there is things that are out there, and with the use of psychedelics and stuff like that, you're kind of able to like tap into it. I think even with weed you could to some extent, but I think edibles too. But I do think that with that it actually can invoke more lower energy vibrations because people all often get anxious when they're smoking weed and stuff like that, right, So I think those things are able to come in and attack you.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, if you've got a lot of trauma or somebody you know, they haven't dealt with it and they do something like that, then yeah they because you've got still got all that dark energy within you, then yeah, they can come in and manipula shit.
Speaker 3: You never have it. If you're having a bad day, you should never touch that.
Speaker 5: Stuff, yeah yeah, Or if you haven't you got a lot of trauma you haven't dealt with Like I had the opportunity to do that probably twenty five years years ago, and I was I was in the midst of my trauma I was like, no, I'm not doing that. I didn't know much about it. But it was also the person leading it. They were new to you know that all that, So I wasn't going to do it with them.
Speaker 6: I do think it's experienced everyone should have before they leave this physical reality. I think it's it's worth it, even if you're older. Like they use it for people that are you know, uh, with cancer on a deathbed, and it makes them accept death and stuff a lot of times, especially psilocybin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I've I mean I've I know people that have had great experiences and awake into a you know, spiritual side of themselves that they didn't even know. Like one woman, she didn't realize she was a shaman. She you know, went had that experience, she had this amazing shaman you know experience and vision during it.
Speaker 4: And now she you know.
Speaker 5: She took shaman training and that's what she's doing and and it's her passion, like she's just completely stepped into her true self. And so, but what you did there, if you feel like like say, something like that comes in whether you're on something or just here everyday life, and if you feel the fear, you're letting them come in.
Speaker 4: They will literally feed off you. They do.
Speaker 5: They feed off That's that's what keeps them alive. That's like fuel for them. And you know that's like food for them. And but when you say no, it's not happening, Like you got, they what they must leave. When you command them to leave, they must leave. If you're in fear, they can feed off you. But if you're if if you, like you said, you're in power there, when you say no, you have no right to be here.
Speaker 4: I do not want you here. You must leave now, they must leave.
Speaker 3: And that's what I find too interesting.
Speaker 6: It's like a kind of a rate like but I do I was like thinking, I was like, I do think some of the I would say, like sexual aspects of things that are going on, of them.
Speaker 3: Being able to feed off that energy.
Speaker 6: And I feel like that's why it's so old open in our uh in our society now that there's a lot of people that do to sex and there's only fans all this stuff that's been going on. I do think that they use that energy because that is the most raw harnessed energy, Like I know that you get into chakras and stuff. So it's interesting there will be people that I've heard about that like the red is I think like your your sexual chakra or whatever, right, and that people it's almost reversed, which you weirdly you see this on the Pride flag supposedly, is that your the chakras are actually turned upside down of the colors that they're supposed to be and they're feeding on just that energy that admits through this constant obsession with that and you see that in our society, and I do think that is part playing into it to some extent, Like do you think that is possible because like that's a very visceral energy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I believe that we're being gonna played in a lot of ways. And even though we don't know all the various ways we're manipulated. When you are aware, when you have some awareness and consciousness that you know what, I need to question this because am I could I be being manipulated or is this really a truth? Is it a truth for me? And is it a truth for my higher self? Asking questions is so powerful, But most people don't. I mean, they've dumbed down the population. So when you're you know when you've been dumbed down and told not to think, and we'll take care of you and just do what we say. Then you don't use often use critical thinking. And when you don't use questions in critical thinking, then you're so easy to manipulate.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be that way.
Speaker 5: When you ask questions, when you use critical thinking, when you stand in your power, you have powerful Even if somebody's got health issues and they're feeling really you know, they're feeling weak, and you know when you're feeling weak and helpless, I get it. It's tough to tap into that power. So call on call on archangel Michael. He will he will support you. And he supported me get you know, supported me and getting through some really tough times when I just thought I couldn't go on, I you know, called on my colone.
Speaker 4: There was one time when I just really needed energy.
Speaker 5: I needed to get through the past few past, next few days, and I called on my colone. I'm sure I still remember that it was time. That stands out because he got me through the next the next few days. So if you're you're not alone, and just that we're talking about the dark energies, so you know you're not alone, Well, there are benevolent higher power energies that are here to support you, that are way more powerful.
Speaker 4: And I want people to hear this.
Speaker 5: They're way more powerful than the darkness because the light. It's just like when you go in a dark room and turn on the light, the dark dissipates.
Speaker 4: And it's the same thing when you.
Speaker 5: Bring in the light and those higher consciousness beings, the dark dissipates and it has to leave. See, the dark can be easily manipulated, so it has to do with its tall where the light just flows in and it's gone.
Speaker 6: That's what I've heard too, is that you can like uh essentially like uh if you think, like if you picture especially I've heard during like astra projection stuff like that, if you picture like a your body covered in a ray of light, essentially absorbed by light, that you're able to like astra project and go through other realities without things harming you because like your your tether will always be connected to you. It's something that I tried, and I think at some point I will achieve it. But you that you're able to use your mind and it's more powerful than people believe, and I it's I love having people like you on because we've talked about controversial stuff on the show, like I you know, I've had dust Emoys is probably a very controversial figure that came on the show, and you know, the Christian world's ending, Lucifer is controlling a lot of the Zionist stuff like that, a lot of the darker aspects of our reality and coming to terms with that. But then I've always kind of leaned towards people like you that I've always thought, you know that I don't necessarily know if the God that the Christian or the Hindu or the Islamic, whatever religion it is, is trying to push upon us. I've always thought that when I'm praying, I'm praying to my higher self, whoever I am above this. I'm reaching out to whoever that is, because I've always heard that your spirit cannot exist in this dimension fully. So we talked about dreams recently, in the idea that maybe you're traveling to places within your dreams and then your brain overlays an image of dreams and things going on in your own life, but you're able to travel because your soul doesn't really need to be there for some of these or when you're sleeping and stuff like that. But I've always thought, like, I don't know, I've never been drawn to this idea of religion, especially organized religion. I always thought that that you're just kind of connecting to whoever you are above this m you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't adhere to religion.
Speaker 5: But spirituality, See, religion often separates, spirituality unite. But ultimately what spirituality says, religion will say, my God is the best, or believe in this, it's the best. And that's why it separates. Where religion says, you know, there is a greater power than us. There are benevolent beings and benevolent power that wants to support you.
Speaker 4: Support.
Speaker 3: Every religion says the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah the ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ultimately I believe where all the religions are ultimately saying the same thing, at least the vast majority of them.
Speaker 4: It's just again, it's that believe what I believe.
Speaker 5: It's that mentality where religion unites and says, you know, let's all work together for the greater good. Let's all work together for happiness and joyfulness and abundance and flow and ease and enjoying life like I remember when I when I was a kid, and I didn't remember this growing up, but as I've been on the path, I the utopian vision of you know the world and humanity where everybody who's happy and hugging each other, and it was just all you know, it was all happiness and that we I mean, we're not going to achieve that in this lifetime, but that can that can happen. It might take several lifetimes, but it can happen within you. What you believe you can be that the point of where that starts, believing in life come from your heart. Yeah, I next your mind and your heart.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 6: That's why I've never been a fan of religion in some regards of like, you know, you see this within Christianity, like I I you know, I was baptized as a kid, and I've talked to a lot of Christians on the show. A lot of my friends are Christian, and one of my good friends is Jehovah, and they're out of all religions, seem to be the most awake and aware and also kind and loving. And I'm not saying Muslims aren't like that, but there is extreme like and I don't even like the word extremists because my beliefs are considered extreme to people nowadays.
Speaker 3: But I think things.
Speaker 6: That we're very normal twenty eight years ago in the in the regards of who we are and our nationalities and all that kind of stuff. But you see this within kind of religions is like, you know, Islam is like kill the infidels if they don't agree with us. And you see this kind of with Israel and Palestine of oh, we're the chosen people, And how do you know that? How do you think that you're just a connection and a spiritual line to God because because somebody told you you were, And I never have liked that aspect of it, of you must believe what we believe, or essentially will kill.
Speaker 3: You and I.
Speaker 6: And that's why I'm like, they're there's got to be this bridge that needs to be gapped between religions and understanding of what is going on in the world and being able to bring people together, not under the banner of religion, but under the banner of like, hey, uh, there's us and then there's them, the government or the people that are really in control pulling the pupa strings, the oligarchs, the bankers that are really controlling things right uh, and like and that's like that could be a topic for another day.
Speaker 3: I would love to get you back on the show, but.
Speaker 6: Even I would be interested in maybe doing some sort of you know, spiritual healing channeling, like you know, to kind of end it off and to kind of bring all of us kind of together, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's do that. We'll create a really beautiful energy here. So okay, so just take a deep breath in as much as you're willing, just allow yourself to be filled up with the life force energy and okay, yeah, there's some fear coming up, so we're gonna start. We're just witnessing, identifying, and acknowledging the fear. Yes, we see you and all the ways fear. All emotions have consciousness. So we're talking to the consciousness of fear, all the ways fear you have been instructed to to all the ways you have been instructed fear to feed off humanity and to feed off this person. We release your instructions, and we release the power you believe you have to feed off humanity and to feed off each of us as individuals, and we release the fear within you, so that you are no longer vibrational match for that fear. Okay, all the ways you believe you need that fear, all the ways you believe you need the fear to stay alive, all the ways you believe everybody in your life is a vibrational match with that fear. So therefore you must stay in the that fear. All the ways of fear is causing you to stay stuck in helplessness and powerlessness.
Speaker 4: Let's witness all of that.
Speaker 5: You can always take it back by saying no afterwards or any time you feel like you know feeling the fear again. It's your choice, It's always your choice. But for now, just imagine that you let all of that go. You let the fear, the helplessness, the powerless, just let it go and you connect it to your heart. So just pay attention to your heart, feel into your heart, and just let yourself be filled up with a beautiful, radiant, golden ray of light, grace, beauty. Let your heart, your entire self, be filled up with that beautiful divine light, the divine presence. You're being filled up in this moment, with divine presence.
Speaker 4: That radiates from you.
Speaker 5: That golden light and divine presence, and now you become a vibrational match for higher consciousness, for beauty, for grace, for fun, laughter, gratitude, appreciation. This is creating in the New Earth, creating in the New Earth that higher vibrational space in place.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: And in this place, fear, fear cannot enter. Fear is not a vibrational match. So anytime you're feeling the fear, command it, command it from the power within you. Fear, you must leave. Now you are not wanted here. Take a deep breath in, just let that go. Let your heart fill up with that golden ray of light, of beauty, girl, race of that divine presence. Be you radiate divine presence, and you feel the power, the divine power and that presence. And from that place you align with other beings, other spaces, other energies of that beautiful, radiant, benevolent, benevolence, feeling light, joyful, expansive, happy, and ground into that ground, into the power of divine presence, ground into the divine power of courage, of strength. Feel that in every cell of your body, of your beanness, of your presence. Take a deep breath in, Let that go. And now as we go into light language, we are going to awaken that even in a greater way within you and support you in grounding into that social kubas uh well a social co allas uh social kubas tacobas say baa a wallasa social cabassulaka socio cabasa takaba say baa aaa socio kubasa well social co tacobas ahalas uh social kubas uh. There you go, my friend, I'm mistay.
Speaker 3: That was that was great.
Speaker 6: I actually like it's weird because like you know, like I don't know, like people may not think or believe it stuff. But like I dodn't open my eyes because I was gonna go into some trance because I've I've listened to stuff like the kind of meditation spiritual healing stuff like especially when I was younger, uh to kind of clear my thoughts. And I definitely felt like I always explain of the egg thing of like you know when you're a kid and someone cracks a fake egg over your head and you can feel like their fingers touching you. I and and we've been like I've been to like an alien conference where I've talked to, like a psychic. I talked to hypnotherapist who tried to I was I was stoned at the time, and just he just relaxed me. But even the one guy was like, oh, yeah, like you always get this feeling on the back of your head and I always do it. Even the wife was like, yeah, he's he's like always referencing this. But that felt really nice, And like, I do think that there is a you can bring about these energies by speaking in my calming people, if especially if you're grounded in your own energy. And I can say one hundred percent felt that like I felt it in especially hear the end. I felt like essentially this rush over my head. And I hope that the audience that listen to this, you know, if you're driving or doing something else, definitely take the time to maybe go back and then you know, maybe before bed or something like that, listen to the end and allow yourself to kind of drift off and get to that state. I actually really appreciate that. That did felt good. It felt cleansing. Uh you know, so we maybe think it's weird, but like I've always been into this stuff. I think more than the audience even knows because we we're you know, we're a comedy podcast. We definitely talk about funny, like we'd make jokes about Bigfoot and all the weird things that are going on in the world, the reptilians and aliens. But I've always been someone very connected to the idea of my own spiritual beliefs and the fact that there is a connection outside of this reality that we we don't understand, right, And I think that the more you know, I've I've been I've been held down by anger a lot of my life, and the positive energies need to kind of be let out and and and you know, I appreciate that that actually felt really good.
Speaker 3: Not gonna lie. And so I want you to tell everyone where to find you.
Speaker 6: You know, at some point, definitely I would bring you back on the show and we can talk about all sorts of our things, but uh, at least for now, like tell the people like where to find you and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, I appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My website's the best place is Courage in Action. So COURAGEI naction dot com and if they want a free ebook, it's messages from spirits. So these are channel messages and some are written. There's also some MP threes there. They can get a free book on the website, and you know, I've got MP three's available there and some different programs and my services and such.
Speaker 4: But it's courage Inaction dot com.
Speaker 3: Awesome that I appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 6: That was a good conversation, and it's always like refreshing to talk to people like you, like I thought, you know, to the I might get Doctor backle Back on the show too, but like even like he was a similar spiritual healing and you know, I mean, I should aim to have some more people on like you that are a little more positive because I'm like sometimes I've had people on there like, yeah, the world's coming to an end and they're bringing about World War three and all the things that are going on in the world, you know, and some of the stuff that we even talked about on the show regarding more of the serious aspect of things where we're not really diving more of the comedy aspects. So it is it's refreshing. I thank you for coming on, and I feel cleansed. I feel in a good movie. You know.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me Tom awesome.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I'll play the intro our outro and you can go when you feel free to and then yeah, we'll reconnect for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks, thank you,