Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back today. I have an interview for you with the incredibly intelligent Jay Dyer.
Speaker 2: Jay is a.
Speaker 1: Philosopher, an author, and a comedian known primarily for his analysis of geopolitics, Hollywood, and culture. If you are interested in following Jay's work or purchasing any of his books, you will find all of the relevant links in the video description. I really hope that you enjoy our conversation together. To start off, could you talk a little bit about what initially drew you to analyzing Hollywood. I guess it's namely celebrities and culture and films. Also, do you believe that Hollywood is as important a vehicle for propagandizing people as the media.
Speaker 3: Well began me on this track was when I was in high school.
Speaker 4: I was we had clicks in high school.
Speaker 3: I had to ask everybody on Twitter the other day if this still exists. And I get the impression that clicks don't exist as much anymore. But when I went to high school, it was very much like a John Hughes movie. So there was all these cliques and I was in the cool guy click.
Speaker 4: Of you know.
Speaker 3: We would party, have fun, and we did theater, and yes, we were heterosexual. Okay, So, but I was in a small town, and in a small town, there's not a whole lot of options.
Speaker 4: So we were all in the movies. We were into the arts.
Speaker 3: A lot of my friends were in bands, and all of us from movie bops, and so we were always interested in that as an art form. And then when I went to college, I decided I wanted to study philosophy and film and somehow trying to make all these things kind of mesh together, just because I had a lot of interest, and I took a lot of film classes, took a lot of history of film classes, history of Hollywood, and it did a history degree at the same time too, as well as philosophy degree. So it was kind of like all these worlds were meshing. And that was around mid two thousands, and that was right when blogging was starting to kind of get get going. So I just started writing blogging about movies and doing my own weird movie analysis, which is kind of like if we had a college class on you know, literature, that it would be like a close reading, but I would spring in, you know, these kind of weird esoteric critiques, and you know how a lot of these people tied into intelligence agencies and how a lot of the you know, military and Pentagon offices had liaison, you know, connections between different studios and Hollywood. And then when I was doing grad work, I was like, you know, this is also fascinating. There's so much on this topic that nobody knows about, and I was finding so much information on this. I was like, I've got to in some way, you know, use this as something to you know, like a book or documentary or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 3: So the easiest thing to do is just kind of collect together all the essays and then Whitney Webb's publisher, which is he's also the publisher of like Daniel Esslin's book on Builderberg. So those are the famous books from that publisher that reached out and they were like, hey, do you have a book? And I didn't, but I was like, yeah, sure, I got a manuscript ready to go.
Speaker 4: So I just kind of put all my best essays together.
Speaker 3: And the weird part was that when I got into the grad school era of studying this, there was so much more that I didn't know about.
Speaker 4: That again just kind of like tumbled down this.
Speaker 3: Rabbit hole, so to speak, and I found you know, a lot of Pentagon money, a lot of Foyer.
Speaker 4: Requests, a lot of that kind of stuff that.
Speaker 3: Had gone into influencing movies and TV shows to the integrit. I mean things that you wouldn't expect, you know, all the way down to things like Cupcake Wars, these.
Speaker 4: Really stupid TV shows.
Speaker 3: But when you start to understand, yeah, when you start to understand like what the idea of culture creation and culture engineering is, then it starts to make a lot more sense why you would want to have you know, messaging and propaganda and even those kinds of shows. And then it got even into areas of like cartoons and the Pentagon consulting on various cartoons.
Speaker 4: In the eighties. I grew up watching G I. Joe, so you know, I was like, what, so even that was like a SiO So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what that's what That's what I got into, and it was all weird and crazy. But you know, the weird part too, is that I was studying that in the mid two thousands, and now it seems a lot more amenable to people like, you know, after Argo, when Ben Affleck made that, he did these interviews where he.
Speaker 4: Was like, yeah, Hollywood and the CIA. They're like flip sides of the same coin, and it was just very nonchalant.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, here he is saying it, right, And I've been researching this and people call me crazy for so long for talking about this.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, you're crazy, dude, Temple, and I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: And Damon have like provable ties to the CIA.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like once that stuff started coming out, it seemed like it was a lot more again, like people accepted.
Speaker 4: It more easily.
Speaker 3: But but I mean the thing with Argo was that it was made with the CIA, right, Like it was one of these movies where they publicly spoke of it as a CA consultant maybe just like zero Darc thirty American Sniper.
Speaker 4: So I guess I'm just saying it.
Speaker 3: It just started becoming more acceptable or normalized once those people started talking about it.
Speaker 4: But you know, I'm just emphasizing it.
Speaker 3: In like in the two thousands, this stuff was so crazy, Like it was just like, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's crazy and there's no way.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I've got academic texts up there on the top shelf, which is you know, going back to the nineties and two thousands where you know, there was academics already writing about this back then, that you know, movies were basically made as propaganda. And the reality is that I'll stop rambling after this. That was always the case when you go back to the you know, the teens, the nineteen teens of the silent pictures, and you get into the twenties and thirties. I mean even in other countries, right, I mean the German film they use it for propaganda. I mean it's just kind of natural that, oh well, yeah, it's going to be used for propaganda. And that's where you get these sort of backdoor influences. And in the second book, I went beyond like Caa and Pentegon and all that stuff, and I got into like organized crime and its relationship to Hollywood, because there's always been a deep relationship between intelligence age She's an organized crime as well. So that's how I got into it, and that's kind of what took me down this path that in studying Ian Fleming and the history of the Bond series and how James Bond was another one of these key elements in this tie between intelligence and movies because it was a very important Cold War archetype figure that they wanted to prop up and put him up as kind of the image of Western masculiney at that time, which is iran because now the very people like now, now.
Speaker 4: I got this book the other day. Check this out. It's called this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Stars and Spies, Right, this is about this is a mainline dude, a main line historian, right, writing about the history of spot And it's like, okay, so now that the mainline dude writes about it, it's cool, right, it's kosher, you can.
Speaker 4: Talk about this.
Speaker 3: But when I put my book out in twenty sixteen, it was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's crazy conspiracy. Oh, but he's the main line historian, so it counts.
Speaker 3: But at the end of his books, he's got another book too, where he's writing about the history of Riverish intelligence. At the end of the books, it's like, oh, yeah, during the Cold War, James Bond was the you know, archetype of masculinity and.
Speaker 4: You know, suave, dub and air and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And it's like now he's he's not allowed at the British intelligence because they're woke, and.
Speaker 4: He's championing he's championing it. He's like, no, it's time for James to get out of here with his toxic masculinity.
Speaker 2: That was actually going to be my next question.
Speaker 1: It's obvious that there's a lot of collaboration between the intelligence agencies and the media, and then obviously there's collaboration between them and Hollywood.
Speaker 2: But how deep does this go?
Speaker 1: Do they even create films anymore for entertainment purposes or is it only a vehicle for some kind of propaganda to get some sort of message across.
Speaker 3: I think the way it works is that and there's a lot of films that are made that that aren't propaganda and don't have any specific messaging per se. But usually what they would do is focus on the big blockbusters because those the ones are the most important because most people would see that. You know, if you think about a franchise series like Bond or even something like Harry Potter. I mean, those are to be seen by a billion, maybe more than a billion people. So the propaganda the messaging in those is very important, especially to the power structure, so that they'll focus.
Speaker 4: A lot more on that.
Speaker 3: But they will also focus on things that they consider to be culture drivers, and that's why you could get things like even food shows might have that kind of influence because we might not think of it that way, but food is part of culture, you know, just like fashion is part of culture. And so if you have an attitude of full spectrum dominance, which we see this now with you know, great reset for example, that's every area of life you can't have, you know, a full spectrum dominance model put into place and allow everybody to like create their own fashions or whatever. And that's why, for example, in the circular economy, they specify that you're gonna have to share your white e tities with everybody else in the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Like you you don't get to, you know, sew.
Speaker 3: Your own boxers and whitey tidies or whatever you like, you got to you gotta share everything, saying because you can't allow that level of independence. I mean, I know that sounds crazy, but that's that's the socialist model the economy that they want to bring in. But yeah, to go back to your question about the about the media, I think hollywoods always been kind of extension in the media.
Speaker 4: They've always had an overlap.
Speaker 3: All the heads of the first TV networks they were all from wartime intelligence so like Tarnoff, Paley, Uh and then people from consulting agencies that also worked in the OSS, people like Walter Lippmann Lawyers. They were always kind of overlapping with Hollywood and media, and so they took a lot of that wartime knowledge that they had of psyops from the OSS and they put that into how to run and do mass media. So it's always been that way, I think, in varying degrees. But it's really the blockbusters that are the most important because that because of how many people see those and what kind of market types they project in those. But nowadays it's like it's it's different. I don't think the studios matter that much anymore. It's gone to you know, streaming stuff. Revenue for these big blockbusters is way down unless it's something like Avatar. So it's really shifted and changed. But that's just because the Internet and now the movie is like, you know, Jamie and I were watching some horror movies, like now the horror.
Speaker 4: Movies are woke. It's just really ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, it's it's almost almost almost everything's unwatchable almost.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I haven't been able to watch a new movie and I can't even remember what the last good new movie I saw was.
Speaker 2: It's just, yeah, unwatchable. Things used to be subtle.
Speaker 1: There are sometimes I'll watch movies now that I watched in early two thousands or something. I'll be like, oh, I missed that. I never noticed this before. This is a little bit of propaganda, but now it's just in your face, shoving it down your throat, and I can't I can't even watch it anymore.
Speaker 3: And that's the that's the more subtle, like you said, that more subtle form of culture and cultural engineering, uh, which is kind of I think obvious to us now when we look at say, oh, you know, everybody is Skittles in the movies, it's like, is that really how it is?
Speaker 4: Everybody? You know, Skittles.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that, right, but yeah, like you're saying, when you the further you go back is a lot more subtle. And it was also like the further you go back, there was a lot more truthful films that were made that did have real messages and real content and real warnings. You know, in the seventies they made a lot of movies about the coming dystopia. In you know, the nineties, there was a lot of movies that kind of exposed, I guess you could say kind of deep state type things in a very very basic way. But the more that we get up into the you know, past the two thousands, especially after the Big Nine event, like everything really changes and turns into more and more just straight up propaganda. And the weird thing about that is that even after the Big Nine event, when you had these movies that were really pro America, like you know, American Sniper or Argo or like that, Like Ben Affleck's a great image of this because he's that post nine. Well remember Pearl Harbor that came out right before the event, and then you know Ben Afflecks kind of this image of the two thousands era face of Hollywood. Dude, Now that's all bad, right now, he would be toxic masculinity.
Speaker 4: It's racist because it's Americana.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying it's I'm not saying that was good because that was all propaganda at that time too, right, But now it's like you can't have pro American stuff because that's propaganda, that's racist. That's you see what I'm saying. How crazy it is that even like them from the two.
Speaker 1: Thousand way Is that why we're seeing so many remakes of film is because there's just remaking and remaking. Did they have to remake it according to the propaganda of the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two things going on with that.
Speaker 3: One is that they don't want to put any risks and anything, so they think they could just you know, make money, just money level of the safety of a remake. But there's also, like you said, there is this weird, maoist kind of element of rewriting the past. Uh, And I think we're going to see that that's going to go even crazier because we were watching forties movies and man, I mean there's some like pretty wild, you know, red pilled and based stuff in the forties movies that when people figure out that that was in the they just don't know. But they're going to ban that stuff. That's what I'm trying to say, Like, you won't be able to watch these kinds of movies. They're all going to be banned because there's.
Speaker 4: A lot of.
Speaker 3: How shall we say, jokes about people's types I'm trying to speak around it.
Speaker 1: Well, if it's all digital, then they can just edit things out or even exactly completely. But if you have hard copies of things, then yeah, that might be a leagal contraband At some point, though, do you believe in the theory of predictive programming And if so, could you talk a little bit about it maybe. I'm sure there's some people that don't know what that is, so maybe you could explain it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly who came up with that term, but I think the basic idea is correct.
Speaker 4: I talk about it quite a bit in my books.
Speaker 3: The idea is just basically that one form of propaganda can be to see the ideas of what you're going to be doing ahead of time, and that fiction can be a lot more effective for that than mainstream news. And my bad because the news has kind of churned out and then people forget it a week later, so the news isn't is minimum has minimal effect in that regard. But movies are a lot more powerful for that because they're the kind of the myths of our of our culture, of our civilization. So movies have about the ability to affect people at a very subconscious level. That's actually been studied too, by the way, this is not just theorizing, but uh, the people who study propaganda.
Speaker 4: So I obviously study film and.
Speaker 3: Literature for these purposes, for these reasons to figure out the best way to tailor the message to affect the target audience. And that could be enough, is the way it could be in a negative way, and so you can brute on.
Speaker 4: One idea is the it's called the theater of brutality, where you brutalize an audience and desensitize them through the worst forms of film.
Speaker 3: Right, so hardcore, this that murder, death, all that kind of stuff that can be a form of desensitizing and putting the audience and putting your target people in under a form of psyops to degrade and destroy them. And this is part of warfare, right, This is not this goes beyond the arts, but it's weaponizing the arts. That's very it's a very real thing. But there's also this notion of preparing an audience or preparing the target group for what you want to do ahead of time. And you can actually see this in psychology. You know, remember there was a few years ago when all over YouTube it was all like videos about narcissists and uh, you know, gaslighting. Do you remember that when like there was just hundreds and and there was thousands of videos on YouTube about and.
Speaker 4: Like everybody before came. It's was about twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Like suddenly there and everybody was their own little pop psychologists on YouTube and talking about there my boyfriend is a n and then all the vegans are liken it.
Speaker 4: This is carness. So narisis, is your gaslighted me? No?
Speaker 3: Which it's just funny to me because like they were saying that if you disagreed or if you debated that that that's not what narcissm is disagreeing with you. It's not it's not gaslighting. But Gaslight is a great movie to watch to see this principle from the nineteen forties with Ingrid Bergmann. In that movie, the guy who's messing with his wife to get her money, he's gaslighting her by doing all these tricks and like kind of revealing that he's doing it interface and it throws her off balance. It's it's a form of psychological manipulation that it's that is a real thing. And so I'm just making that analogy to the reason that you might see or put the stuff into fiction might be too gaslight the target audience to put it in their face that you're doing it, and then they typically will fold, they'll back down, right, That's what happens in the film, for example, until she gets pushed to the point of madness. But the other thing that a predictor programming can do is kind of give the impression that the establishment is godlike that, oh well they they how do they know ahead of time they were going to do this? Well because they planned it, right, That's something I mean, it's not magic, it's yeah, it's just a military strategy and planning. So once we understand it, I think the easiest way to understand this kind of stuff is from the military vantage point, because that's where it's most utilized, is techniques and tactics of weakening and breaking down an enemy or target population, you know, sun Zoo type stuff.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, but there are actual academic people that are written on this theory of predictive programming, Like there's a professor named Elliott Gaines who has an essay about semiotic symbolic destructions of landmarks in films before the Big Nine event and how that might have contributed to how we perceived the bringing down of those towers. Right, So you want to have the narrative in place, ready to roll when that occurs, to then steer the audience into how they interpret that event. So it's a big part of narrative control. I think it's a big part of conditioning people to it. Better example than that would be probably you know, H. G. Wells is the Burnets before Burne's. And when AHG. Wells wrote all his science fiction novels, he was perceptible enough to know that if he wanted to convince people of his Fabian socialism and his free Masonic views of the atheistic star Trek future that he wanted to bring about, the best way to do it would be not through his non fiction political writings, but through all that sci fi. So the most important sci fi novels that we know in you know, the West in the twentieth century, I mean they're from the dude who wanted to bring in the state owns your.
Speaker 4: Kids, the state decides if you have kids.
Speaker 3: You know, total egalitarianism, total you know, one world order. I mean all of that fiction, whether it's Island of Doctor Moreau or whether it's War the Worlds, I mean all that stuff from him time Machine, it's all geared towards this, and he perceptibly understood that if you put this into the fiction, you could see the ideas and control the zeitgeist of the culture, you know, maybe even one hundred years down the road.
Speaker 4: So he and he's not just a fiction writer.
Speaker 3: He was a you know, high level geopolitical strategist, involved in the Royal Society, the Fabian Society, all these different groups. And he's the one that designed the propaganda for World War One against you know, the non Western powers. So again he's Burne's before Burneis. So these are all very real things, even though we just don't think about them or know about them as you know, strategies of warfare.
Speaker 2: Am I mistaken?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Isn't the grandson of Brene's like the owner of Netflix? Y? Yeah? Really kind of crazy, kind of makes you think.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask what your opinion is on why you think there's so much satanic and demonic symbolism and film, not just film in the fashion industry, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Do you think people think it's just edgy.
Speaker 1: Or are there a lot of people who are genuine Satanists working in these industries?
Speaker 4: All the above.
Speaker 3: So we went back and we've been looking at some of the early nineteen teens German expressionist film, because that's the first era when you had overt satanism in film. Now it's not I'm not saying it's satanic because it's German. I'm saying that they were the first in their experimental circles. And there's a bunch of socialists, right, So there's a bunch of people. There were socialists, probably had Bolshevik leanings in German film, and they just happened to be, you know, in the circles of very radical kind of sexual liberation types of groups that existed at that time. The same thing was going on in England too. They weren't necessarily into film, but there were people that were pushing I couldn't believe this until I read it recently. So people in the Fabian circles, they were pushing the most degenerou stuff you could think of in the arts in the eighteen nineties. So they were like way ahead of the nineteen sixties cultural revolution. They were doing this stuff in the eighteen nineties, and the Marxists were doing this. The Socialists were doing this in Germany in the nineteen tens, and they were experimenting well with all the satanic imagery, best examples Metropolis, but also a lot of surrealist imagery, a lot of what I guess we could say is loosely a cult. And then that had an influence on a lot of people in Hollywood. But the weird part about Hollywood was that at that time, Hollywood was very much not all my guard It was kind of all about just making pictures around the stars that were in them. So you would have these big thirties and forties movies that were, you know, centered around Carry Grant or Jimmy Stewart or you know, whatever starlett was hot. At that time, they weren't really interested in anything avant garde. But by the time we get up into the fifties and sixties, Hollywood starts getting more and more weird, more and more avant garde. I don't exactly know what the full reason for that is, but probably by the time of the cultural revolution of the sixties, which was a top down thing, it wasn't a purely organic cultural revolution that was part of social engineering.
Speaker 4: I've done a lot of talks analysis on.
Speaker 3: That, but that's kind of what opened the door I think for more and more what was seen as edgy stuff. But at a certain point, you know, in terms of evil, it only you can only go so far to be edgy, to where it's just like the next thing is the next most disgusting thing, right, so it just kind of bottoms out like just nothing but pure, just gross. So I think that's where we're at now. It's like there's no there's nothing more edge, there's no edgy to do except for like I don't know, people are going to marry their farm animals or something like there's no other way to go.
Speaker 4: And that that'll probably I'm sure that'll probably be like the next.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so the moving drama of the farm girl who fell in love with the cow, you know, something ridiculous, like it'll be like the draw It'll be you know, the love story of the year.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, they already kind of did this with that stupid What's Up movie? That one that isn't there like this.
Speaker 1: I never saw it either, but it was really just maybe I'm wrong, that's not the name. It was some alien movie they created.
Speaker 4: And twice that's right, that's one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if if that you fell in.
Speaker 4: Love or whatever, but I think you did.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, Okay, Well, and then there was that one with that that fish one.
Speaker 2: Oh is it shape of water?
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not really my We're already getting into that domain of like, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So edgy, mary fish so hot right now? Mary fish is so hot right now.
Speaker 3: So that's but that's all totally like I think people don't realize that.
Speaker 4: They think it's, oh, it's just degenerate people trying to make money. No, it's warfare. I mean this is.
Speaker 3: Like really serious, hardcore warfare. And people have known for a long time. They were experimenting with this in the Iraq War and probably way before that, beaming like hardcore prawn uh into Iraq to change the culture. So I mean this is like it's it's well, it's all part of warfare. As what I'm trying to say. That's one layer of it.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: It's not like everybody involved in making the movies as part of some you know, secret society, although some are. There are some directors that are outright Satanists, outright occultists, people into Kabbala, people into anything you could think of. So that also exists, and that is I think not everybody, but some directors see their art as you know, this kind of ritual magic Crowley type of thing where they're putting a they're putting their magic spell and intention out in to the world to you know, to do their magic. So that does exist too at a certain level with certain directors. I think that are that are explicitly into occultism.
Speaker 1: You know, do you think that Hollywood and celebrities in general are losing some of their influence? I personally think social media has been responsible for dimming a lot of their glow and taking away the mystery around them. But I'm curious what your opinion is like in relation to how how influential they were in the nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, totally like it was.
Speaker 3: It was a completely top down system back at that time. And uh, I mean, I'm not saying the new system is way better. It's just different because it's we all know the problems with social media, right, I mean, it's like a whole new set of problems with a new set of overlords and masters. So I'm gonna I was gonna do my Mark Zuckerber impression, but I'll refrain.
Speaker 1: But don't worry, I'm gonna I was going to ask you to do an impression at the end, so we'll see there's a certain moment.
Speaker 4: Mark. I'm so glad.
Speaker 5: So it's gonna be great when you're in the metaverse because you'll have vitamins pumped directly into your blood veins. You won't have to do anything. It's gonna be great. You'll live in a koon pot and I would be so happy for you. That was my Zuckerberger.
Speaker 4: So I forgot the question.
Speaker 2: I was talking about the celebrities their influence.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So I didn't even realize this Because I didn't. You might you might think that what I do like, I not you, but people in general. You might think, oh, you you follow celebrities, and no, I actually don't. Like I don't know what the celebrities is up to unless some kind of important story comes my way. Because a lot of what I did for this stuff was just research the films and read the books about different studios and the history of people and whatever. I don't really follow a lot of like, you know, celebrity news, but every now and then, if something pops up, I'll pay attention to it when it relates to you know, Ben Affleck doing an interview, saying that Hollywood and CEI are basically the same thing, and uh, celebrities their influence because they didn't realize that when social media came on the scene, it was all about authenticity and so people appreciated and they liked authenticity. We have a friend who I won't say his name or anything, but we have a friend who does things for some of the biggest A listers, right, and they back around twenty twelve, they were realizing that, like, hey, what's the social media thing? Like people are getting popular and they were telling people like him, hey, do our production stuff.
Speaker 4: And make us famous on social media.
Speaker 3: And it's like, we can't just make you famous on social media because it's not a matter of just a high produced thing that automatically makes you famous. It's people are enjoying the authenticity of real people now rather than the fakeness. And so what I'm I don't follow TikTok, but my wife watches it and keeps up with it because she said that the younger that you go, it's this trend now on TikTok to where they don't like celebrities at all. So like eighteen, nineteen, twenty year olds are like getting in this idea being anti seletelebrity. So that's that's definitely a trend. And and and they definitely wanted to try to hop on that bandwagon. But I see that going away.
Speaker 4: We did. We did an.
Speaker 3: Interview with Jamie Kennedy from Scream uh and a lot of other shows the other day, and this is what he was saying.
Speaker 4: He's like, dude, I'm a Hollyway and like, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's all done, man, this is just do your thing, man, be your own boss. Right, So he was basically saying and making this point as somebody still working in the Hollywood system.
Speaker 4: So absolutely, but this is and there's pros to that. That's a good thing.
Speaker 3: But then there's these you know, the downsides are now like you know, Zuckerberg's are a master or whatever.
Speaker 1: So I guess that's true. But I mean, when you don't have a script anymore. If you're acting in a film, you just have a script to follow to make yourself likable, whatever that character might be.
Speaker 2: But if you have to actually be yourself online, then maybe you're not so likable when people put it together.
Speaker 1: You know, you're actually you're nothing like the amazing characters that you play in films. I'm curious, what are some of the most important books you recommend for people to understand to best understand the mentality of the elites and the specific direction they want to take society.
Speaker 3: And Yeah, it reminds me before we go to that that Jamie was talking about this clip that I think she said Jennifer Lopez put up about her and Ben Affleck, and it was it was supposed to be some authentic clip of them hanging out and having fun, but it was like really fake and rehearsed and and anyway, that just made me think of that, like understand that that's like, oh, you could be an authentic person and attract an audience now on the Internet, and they're like, oh, okay, how do I get into the role of being an authentic person?
Speaker 4: What's not a role? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all popping up on TikTok, but in a manner that it seems as if their management is like, you got to get on TikTok, yeah, and then a person, Right.
Speaker 4: So best let's see, Uh, is this like best books for overall understanding? The big plan is that what do you ask?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot So one thing that I do is lecture through a lot of these top texts, and so we've gone through the writings of the elite for the last hundred and twenty years. We've gone through about fifty or sixty of them over the last six years. So you know, we do a lot of things. We do movie breakdowns, we do debates, we do comedy shows now live, which we're doing, by the way, plug for Austin, Texas February eleventh.
Speaker 4: If nobody wants to.
Speaker 3: Come out to our live event, we'll be having a comedy show with BG Combi and five hours of lectures. So it's like comedy and a bunch of information. If you want to get tickets to that, you can go to my Twitter. The best books are probably overall. Number one book would be Tragic Hope by doctor Carrel Quigley. But that is a massive, almost unreadable beast of a book, so I don't recommend trying to read that.
Speaker 4: There's a smaller book that he wrote that's the same information.
Speaker 3: It's called Anglo American Establishment, and that's really about the totality of the Western power block, how they gained the twentieth century that they were, who was behind the two World Wars and so forth, the you know, superstructure of the industrialists and the banking power that they kind of engineered the two World Wars and the Cold War to bring about a technocracy, and so that they had had this planned the whole time. And he's he's important because he was the mentor to Bill Clinton. He was a big establishment person. Archive is historian for the Council for Foreign Relations, and his books are not conspiracy texts, they're expose a's. So what I usually focus on is books that are written just from people in the establishment saying what they're up to, like what they're doing, and what they believe. Another classic would be the very recent Claud Schwab text. I mean Klaud slays everything out in this book. I mean it's one hundred percent like full on house the sky nets.
Speaker 6: We would have change all DNA, I would penetrential cobinates, so we would have a word government, so there would be the Nino tech.
Speaker 4: All of that in this book.
Speaker 3: So those are two easy ones that really kind of lay out the overall plan. And you can see it's the same plan from when Quickly was writing in the nineteen sixties up till now. But you could also go back and see the same Let's see where's my.
Speaker 4: You know, like classics like HG. Wells he wrote Open Conspiracy and New World Order.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of that kind of lays out very easily, right. So those are some some readable options that really lay out the whole plan.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more, I mean, so.
Speaker 1: You are convinced then that there is this long standing master plan of sorts that even just broadly speaking, that the elites have been working together for a very long time to kind of bring to fruish in their vision of how the world should be.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we could go if we go back to like the Middle Ages and the Renaissance era and maybe a little bit after that. There were other powers, right, But the power structure that we are under now, which you could call the Atlantis' power block, is the remnants of the British Empire that sort of re organized as the American Anglo American establishment Empire that also includes other countries that can't name on YouTube, but you know what I mean, right, So this is the Atlantis's power block, which is not the Nation States themselves, but it's this inner core group of people that are not hidden, they're open. So I would say in that regard, it's like the British Empire, but it's the British Empire resurrected and re revamped as the Anglo American establishment, which quickly details as the most powerful families in Europe and in particularly England, the Royal Society who gathered around the Rhodes Milner Roundtable group to set up steering committees which are above government, but they give policy to the government and they elected officials and that's they allow find themselves with the wealthiest, most powerful families in the US at the turn of the century, last century, and that is what is the Anglo American nostalgier. So that's where we get counts on formulations. That's where we get the Trilateral Commission, which Brazenski headed up, and that's where we get They also created the oss CIA, That's that's who created the United Nations, That's who created the EU. So yeah, so that's who runs the show right now, especially in the West, for sure. And they've been at this at least since the turn of the century.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we have our own opinions of people like Klaubs Schwab and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. I mean, a lot of us perceive them as a bit villainous, But how do you think they see themselves? Do you think they see themselves as morally good and that they're doing what's best for society.
Speaker 3: I think these guys have they aren't. They know what they're up to because they see themselves. I mean, they're sort of the front faces of this inner group here that runs things, and which doesn't not say they.
Speaker 4: Don't have power.
Speaker 3: They do have power, but they have power because they're part of this superstructure that we're talking about. I think they're in their minds, it's all sort of just rationalized and justify on the basis of pragmatic power politics that well, this is just what we have to do because this is the best for everybody. So you know, if you read when Quickly writes his gigantic you know, thirteen hundred page Tragy and Hope, when he's defending why this is all good, he's like, oh, well, the ends justify the means, because we're going to bring in a global order, which in the future, you know, when we have the Star Trek future, it'll be the best for everybody. Right, So when we get Star Trek Federation, won't that be happy? Everybody'll be happy then, right. So I think they do have these kind of justifications that run in their head like a hamster will. But I also think that they also don't care because they don't I mean about any kind of moral duties or anything like that, because they don't believe that any of those things exist. There's no morals. Morals are just determined by power strung ructures. So there's probably a Nietzschean element involved in this, but there's also I think for certain people, the higher you get up on the food chain of the globalists.
Speaker 4: There is a they're self aware, not all of them, but some of them.
Speaker 3: So I think when you get up to that level, especially people like a Kissinger, of Brazenski, David Rockefeller, these kinds of people like they full on one und percent know what they're up to, and they write about it in the books. And I think some of those people are self consciously actually evil.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're aligned with it.
Speaker 1: A lot of people refer to this whole battle war finding as a political war or a cultural war.
Speaker 2: Do you believe this is the case? Do you see it more as a spiritual war.
Speaker 1: And do you think that the situation, this hideous situation where in with society, is even solvable via politics or is it only solvable through God and people returning to the faith.
Speaker 3: So it manifests on the political sphere, on the geopolitical sphere, and it manifests in the culture war. But you're correct, I think that it's more than that. It's is ultimately and to me, that's the best explanation for why you we don't see this just manifesting in the twentieth century or in the waning era of the British Empire. This goes back to you know, empires in history have always kind of functioned in this very brutal way. I'm not saying that hierarchy is bad, you know, I believe in hierarchy in terms of government. But you know, the orthodox position is that that Christianity christianized the empire and turned it into something at least intending to be a humane, civilizing force.
Speaker 4: And that's what you see in something like Byzantium, for example.
Speaker 3: And what we have in post Enlightenment modernity, post revolutionary era modernity is the idea that everything is inverted. There's no such thing as hierarchy, there's no such thing as God. It's now a will to power or sort of, you know. Levias on Allahabb said the situation that the super state, the corporate state, can create value, creating, create a utopia or whatever, that now is outligned with Malthusianism, which is the idea that most people need to die for the good of this system. So that to me is like full on one Luciferian Satanic system. So I think that ultimately it's it's a spiritual thing. But I don't think that everybody involved in that system even has to know that or think that, right. I mean, you can be a rabid atheist who thinks that, you know, you need to depopulate the earth to save mother Earth or whatever, or a new ager and you can be influenced by the Satanic without even knowing it.
Speaker 4: So I definitely think it's a spiritual thing. That it goes beyond.
Speaker 3: Politics doesn't mean politics is totally worthless. I think maybe at a local level people can have an effect. But like Quickly says when he was writing in the nineteen sixties that there had not been a full on, honest presidential election in one hundred years. So the money power and industrial power had basically control the presidential elections from the eighteen sixties up to the nineteen sixties. So I don't think politics, you know, really does a whole lot.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of noise.
Speaker 3: And the thing about politics, it is so annoying, is that it always looks past, like the real problems and what's really going on you know what.
Speaker 4: People, Yeah, that's true. People fight over.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump for four six, eight years and the technocratic agenda just marches on oblivious to whatever is going on on the echo chamber of you know, political stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I definitely think, yeah, politics is very influential, but now it's just not so influential for us because the system's been completely corrupted and they own it all, so they can sure use it for their ends, but not us. Even if we get somebody we elected that we actually support and like, they never end up being able to do anything good. As my last question, I'm curious where you think will be in the next few years. Do you think, as some people speculate, we're going to see World War three, or we're already in World War three, or perhaps another pandemic or are you optimistic or pepsimistic for the future both, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 4: Poptimistic. So I think that, you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they'll do, but I know that there's certain things that they they tend to run, scenarios they tend to run.
Speaker 4: So they are running new.
Speaker 3: Exercises for a new contagion. Gilbates just ran one called catastrophic contagion. So and we know before the big you know, recent events, there was.
Speaker 2: Events a specific like smallpox.
Speaker 3: Or just I don't remember if it was a version of monkey pocks. I don't know what they called it in catastrophic contagent. But yeah, I mean what that will be, whether they even go with that model, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It looks like what they're going to.
Speaker 3: Try to do is push the climate thing very hard that oh look, you know, because we shut down it healed the environment, So we need regular climate lockdowns.
Speaker 4: This is what they're trying to push.
Speaker 3: And then that will be tied into austerity, you know, tiny living that will be tied into your carbon footprint. Like the last Davos meetings, that's all they were talking about was controlling and track intration and everybody's carbon rationing and that means your food, that means your livelihood, everything, track and trade. So what they're going to try to utilize whatever works to bring that in. So it could be you know, economic correct crash. It could be you know, they ran the cyber Polygon exercises, which Klaus was making a big deal about the last few years, which was a you.
Speaker 4: Know, global cyber collapse or whatever. You know.
Speaker 3: So in those exercises, it's Internet maskill going down, being hacked.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah. That then leads to.
Speaker 3: A new revamped system, right, So that could be one route they could go with war as well, because but I did an interview interview with the Colonel Dos McGregor, who's a pretty high up there guy on the food chain when it comes to this kind of analysis, and he well, this is this is maybe a month or two ago, so maybe it's dated now, but he didn't think.
Speaker 4: That there would be a World War three.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he didn't think so, But I did announced with another guy who's a marine, former marine Southeast Asia analyst, and he thinks they will try to have a World War three. I don't know, but so it could be any of those scenarios. But we do know that the goal is by twenty thirty to have a lot of this global architecture for the control system, the sky Net stuff in place. By twenty forty they want to have the population severely reduced of the world, and then by twenty fifty in a lot of the texts, they say they want the full on total sky Net supercomputer, Zeitgeist city world government in place.
Speaker 2: Do you see it happening. Do you see them succeeding.
Speaker 3: They were going to definitely push hard to get this in place, but a lot of people are waking up to it, and even if they have a lot of power and a lot of influence, like it's very hard to force these things into place if people are opposed to it. So it's just really hard to say, because it's really going to depend on in the next few years what happens, like how many people continue to wake up or whether people submit.
Speaker 4: Cave in go along. I mean, look at what they did in Australia.
Speaker 3: It's just insane, Like the levels of clamp down and shutting down and beating up people and ruining lives.
Speaker 1: And you know, it was pretty hideous here in Austria too, we have the early country were the first to have the mandatory vaccines.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't take it.
Speaker 1: We pushed back against it till they eventually got rid of that because they lost too much support. But it was hitty. I went through three lockdowns. One was almost like eight months, so I feel like this whole space of my life was just stolen, like a few years. So yeah, it was not not nice, but I think in Australia.
Speaker 2: Was much worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like you got like pty much almost the same level, like as bad as them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and having to wear the masks everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also banned from everywhere if you were unvaccinated except supermarkets and like churches and obviously health related places.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was it was really awful. You couldn't go.
Speaker 3: Did you get Like if you if you walked outside without a mask where they try to like intimidate you, or where they like full on arrest you or beat you down, or what would they do you?
Speaker 1: They would make you put on a mask if you went. I think you could be outside in spaces away from large crowds without a mask, but if you went in any sort of building or on the metro or whatever. You had to wear a mask they would ask you to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was all conditioning for compliance, like seeing how many people would comply, what could they get away with for whatever they run next?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: That will all that was all relevant data R and D for the next thing. So what that next thing will be, I don't know. But I am optimistic because number one, well, I think that you know, history has meaning. I think that the history has an end. I'm not saying we're in the end times, I don't know that, but I think that, you know, we come out victorious. But I don't think that it's going to come easy in terms of what they're going to push in the next several years.
Speaker 4: So they're really going to.
Speaker 3: Try to push the CBDC that will control everybody's economic transactions that they get that through. But I also think that these systems, they're not as fluid as they think. A lot of these things are going to collapse, especially given the fact that this system that they're trying to push in is so unnatural that you know, it may result in a lot of death and damage, but it won't.
Speaker 4: Work because it's so just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And it's like a bunch of mad scientists cooking up this like ideal thing, and it's kind of like the French revolutionaries when they try to force the whole society into it. It's so absurd that it just collapses. It does result in a lot of death and destruction, but it doesn't actually work. And I think it's going to be the same with this type of thing, that this doesn't actually work, but it might lead to a lot of chaos on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see that being able to sustain itself long term. ID it's too against human nature. So we'll see. On that poptimistic note.
Speaker 1: I'm going to end this interview, but I really really appreciate you joining me before you go. Could you please close this interview and talk about where people can find you? But in the voice of plush, Well, that's what I was going to ask you to do. It's my favorite impression of yours. I know you already did it, but one more time would be great.
Speaker 6: Or whatever you do, do not go to the website of Jason. Also, even penetrators or cobnates if you'll do However, if you do decide to go to this, even persions just decendence website. You will also find him on the old toube on door find him on where else am I'm trying to? I was getting lost in my class? Yeah, you find me on YouTube under my name. You can find me at my website U and my books are there. Don't get him from Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 3: Get him from my website if you want the signed copies of That's a turr Collywood wanted too. And yeah, so I host the Fourth Hour Lord Voldemort on Fridays.
Speaker 4: And what else do we do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's you Find me on Twitter and go to the live event if people want to go see me and Jamie and Bgcombe the Philosopher of Comedy live in Austin February eleventh. And then I got to give a shout out to my sponsor chalk dot Com the best supplements on the Internet.
Speaker 4: Get those through the promo codes at.
Speaker 3: My website, and Richard Grove at Trajan Hope, Grand Theft World. Shout out to my other sponsors. So that's all I can think of. Thank you, Brittany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super, And of course I'll leave everything in the video description so people don't have to go search for themselves.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thanks again.
Speaker 1: It was really really nice talking to you and meeting you finally personally.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, we'll have another chat down in the future hopefully.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for watching everyone
Speaker 1: I really hope you enjoyed and I will see you all soon