Speaker 1: Shout out to all the firefighters out there. Christina's dads firefighter for a long time.
Speaker 2: It's the retired fireman for.
Speaker 1: Worth Fire Department. Rescue a horse from a cattle guard.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 1: Like half the horse was down in the.
Speaker 2: Saving human lives and animal lives, the whole two heroes.
Speaker 1: He's up and walking though. So they didn't shoot them like they do like race horses when they they get hurt, they just kill them. So yeah, thank you, Okay, Yeah, he's good. He's good for now, he's happy. Two one four seven eight seven one nine seven one is the number. Collar five. Okay, Collar five won a pair of tickets to b FD May twenty fifth, happening at dose Eki's Pavilion. We got Chevelle, we got Marilyn Manson, po D many many more. Live Nation dot com is where you can get your tickets. But just now and then, it's six fifty tonight with Christina. A pair of tickets for BFD can be yours, And right now I'm giving you the phone number two one four seven eight seven one nine seven one. Let's do the shuffles. Hot God, stay on top in the shovel.
Speaker 3: Rocks.
Speaker 2: Katie. I was so damn excited to wake up to this news today. So we just talked about it yesterday. Led Zeppelin has a documentary coming out. It's called Becoming led Zeppelin, and there was already a short trailer out for it didn't really show too much, got tagged in a lot. Thank you everyone for that. Now this will be out February of next year. And it's a big deal because this documentary is told in Zeppelin's own words, and it's the first officially sanctioned film of the group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna show and select theaters in town and things like that.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal because Zeppelin doesn't really open up ever. They don't license their music out to people hardly ever, Like they're just a very secret, quiet group. And this is the first sanction film where we can see all the all kinds of unseen footage. And I just my mind's going to be blown. I'm probably going to see it at least three times in theater. I should say I'll see it a billion times when it when it starts streaming. Anyway, So the trailer dropped at midnight, A bigger trailer dropped. It's two minutes long, I cut it down to about a minute, and here we go.
Speaker 3: I got my first drunk when I was ten. I was listening to rock and roll coming from America. John's wife. You say, don't you dare play with that planty. He's a complete disaster. I'm going to form my own band, and I know what it is that I want to do with it. Oh, Jimmy's forming a band. You should give him a call. So I did. The first time we played you can certainly going to be a good group. I wanted it would be something that they hadn't heard before.
Speaker 1: Oprass.
Speaker 3: It didn't seem to like us got ripped a piece. Pop wouldn't even book the band. I'm a manager of. Peter Grant gets tour together in America. We're backstage at the film more because if you don't crack it here, it's over. So we were going to go in there like with a hatchet.
Speaker 2: All right, And so, oh my god, I can't wait again. This is their early years, like the formation of them, And there's all kinds of unseen concert footage and stuff like that, and a few interviews as well, I believe, And I'm just I'm wondering if they're going to get into like Jimmy Page's weird dark magic stuff, any of that, or if it's just going to solely be music based.
Speaker 1: That's I think we're seeing over time now is with documentaries. It used to be okay, maybe you get one, and now because the Beatles have a million documentaries on them and things like that. Yeah, there's so much to cover. So like when did he get into his weird dark magic and stuff like seventies? Right, it was, yeah, mid to late later later on, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because they started blaming on the all the bad juju like him dying and the Plants kid dying on Jimmy Page bringing that into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, we'll see, but it is gonna be fantastic. And this little tidbit right here I thought was cool. So Sony Pictures Classics is who acquired this to, you know, put it out to all the theaters. Well, the co president and co founder, his name is Tom Bernard, and he said, I had a mind blowing experience seeing Led Zeppelin for the first time back in sixty nine at the Texas International Pop Festival in grape Vine, Texas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah wow.
Speaker 2: So co president co founder of Sony Pictures Classics saw Zeppelin in Grapevine back in sixty nine, and that's why he was so excited to acquire this.
Speaker 1: I wonder where all they played here, you know, like before they got big. I like searching for some well.
Speaker 2: I bet one Mike Reiner could tell.
Speaker 1: You that twenty three times in Dallas. Let's see here.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The thing is, if you go to the setlist FM site, they're going to take Okay, here we go. The first one I have documented Fair Park College. I see him nineteen sixty nine. I have a poster of that doubt how you do? Wow?
Speaker 2: Like I said, to get to me and I almost cried. It's like, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: Dallas Memorial Auditorium in nineteen seventy Oh what I would give? They played there again in seventy one.
Speaker 2: What I would give? And you know what, we may see some of those performances in this film.
Speaker 1: That would be rad you know. I love seeing when they're just a little footage of something and there's a local from back in the time. I mean, it's crazy, but this is like a death cab for QD DVD and our audience goes, there's this guy soft again. But it's them playing at trees right before they got big. Oh yeah, just seeing trees like that, it was just crazy.
Speaker 2: Well that's like I love watching that Nirvana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: So again, if you want to watch that trailer, you can see some of those clips there. It's on YouTube. And this is Becoming led Zeppelin and it will be in Imax February seventh and then all theaters all over the next following week.
Speaker 1: Add that to my list. Yeah, February seventh, two days before the Super Bowl was Christina super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Now, Kat, I'm sure you were excited to see this news this morning as well. And SNL music documentary was announced. Yes, did you catch that time?
Speaker 1: I did see that, and I'm punped because there's an sl documentary, a four partner on Peacock on January sixteenth, and then ten days later or eleven days later, the music doc Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm super excited for this because not only are they going to talk about the you know, live music performances, but also like the controversial performances that happened well, like the Shenad O'Connor records, the Pope's picture. But yeah, so I'm really excited about that. This is what only two hours, I believe, not the three hour that you just mentioned. No, this is three hours, three hours, three hours.
Speaker 1: Is this gonna air on regular NBC.
Speaker 2: On NBC next month, It'll be on Peacock the following day. And it's all directed by Questlovesa. You know it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, Oh Quest love is great and he cares about all kinds of music, and like, oh my, that's perfect that he's doing that, I know. And it's like the February sixteenth is the big four hour fiftieth anniversary special that they're having to move to Radio City Music Hall because it's so big. Yeah, I'm getting a lot of SNL content. That's why I've been talking about it a lot the last three months. It's like it's gonna be in our face a lot in January.
Speaker 2: Fifty years is a big deal. Yeah, So SNL Music doc on the fifty Years of SML Music January twenty seventh next year. Okay, now let's finally talk rock tattoos. Kat. We've been trying to talk about this all week, so I apologize.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is good.
Speaker 2: I'm the only person on the show with the tattoo. For some reason yep. Yeah, but I do think if you were to get a tattoo, it would be a music related tattoo, right maybe not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's all I've never really gotten one is because I feel like I'd be unhappy after I chose, like, oh I got one, because I would definitely want to do a bunch of different things. So yeah, that's why I haven't gotten one.
Speaker 2: When you've got you can just get.
Speaker 1: Three at least I want to get three, is what you're saying. I ag just get three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not just knock them all out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I might be able to do that. Okay, Yeah, I'd probably be music related. I the Eagle Wish band.
Speaker 2: You can there's someone here in this office that has one true Dave Matthew's band tattoo, The Dancing Man. Isn't that what it's called? Yeah, the fire Dancer, which is cool looking. I don't think you would regret that.
Speaker 1: Fire ANSWER's dope. It's about having tequila and on the beach.
Speaker 2: It's really cool. Well, a lot of people go to music as their tattoo choices. That was my first tattoo, that was Zoso symbol, and I do not regret it at all.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love it. It brings up conversations all the time when people see.
Speaker 1: It, absolutely, especially in the iHeart offices.
Speaker 2: Awkward situations as well. But that's fine. It doesn't doesn't bother me at all. But here are the top rock tattoos that people have gotten, and I'm just gonna do the top five. Okay, because they do have a list of top ten. You to give me all tene Okay, I guess did you not look at the list? Oh? That makes it even better? Oh okay, okay, let's go down to hold on one eight, number ten, I think, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Pink Floyd fans out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is number one kt Okay, Floyd is the number one tattoo choice for rock rock fans.
Speaker 1: It's a band that had cool graphics, so I could just that's total triangle with the rainbow is always the prison. I guess I will say, uh, I would like to get I'm a stay kind of old school. I think rolling Stones and I'm guessing the lips and the tongue out.
Speaker 2: You would think that. But no, rolling Stones not on the top ten. Also, Zeppelin not on the top ten either we are in the minority for some reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, these guessing j are harder than I thought when I posed them. Everyone struggles.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you haven't seen this list. The Beatles Beatles, No, not on this fun fact that was gonna be my second tattoo. Oh yeah, it's gonna get the Sergeant Pepper.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, we'll go. Yeah, let me guess here, Nirvana, Metallica.
Speaker 2: And number five Metallica. Number four Katie the Who, No, the Who is not on this the doors Doors. No, let's see a jelly roll. I'm trying to give you guesses.
Speaker 1: I'll give you not call them out. Go ahead, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're running out of time, let's go with number ten. Tool. Okay, just a simple tool. I have seen quite a few tools. Tool fans love tool absolutely. Number nine iron maiden. I'm sure skin has a secret iron maiden.
Speaker 1: To get removed. Oh okay, yeah, wife, remove.
Speaker 3: It all right.
Speaker 2: Number eight twenty one pilots.
Speaker 1: What I mean they may be tattooed culture guys. I'm guessing. I don't know. I don't know that the guys that run around their underwear weird.
Speaker 2: Number seven we have a good listener with this tattoo slip knots.
Speaker 1: Okay, yup that band that wears masks.
Speaker 2: Shout out mikey t Lincoln Park at number six. Okay, you guess Nirvana number five, Metallic at number four, Romstein at three.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, I mean a lot of German tattoosols.
Speaker 2: And number two guns in rows and again Pink Floyd top rock tattoo with thirteen thousand average monthly global search insane monthly monthly. And that's rock tattoos. That Hollywood rock shuffle for a Friday, we rocked.
Speaker 1: Out it cleansed the palette. From my Coldplay comment.
Speaker 2: From early yeah, close to it.
Speaker 1: Four o'clock hour is gonna be lit beyond your capacity you don't even know, okay. And around the sports, I'm gonna get you really primed in prep for the college football playoff. And do the Cowboys have a chance to win on Sunday Night? That's next