Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday, monk Shot Monday, Monarch Monday, Makeshift Monday, Neighbors Monday.
Speaker 2: And Mondays like it's just all the ms.
Speaker 1: It's uh the last Monday, moon Moon Monday. We got moon Moo coming back.
Speaker 2: We got Moo moo coming back. Yes we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so and I know everyone's so excited, so are we. Yes, you know it's it's one of our faves to watch and to cover.
Speaker 2: Yes, because they don't need to make us wait that long anymore.
Speaker 1: This is silly stretch. This is ridiculous that we've had to wait this long for our program. We have never had to wait this long. So thank thank you, baby, Jesus baby, all all the babies that uh it is coming back this Friday day. Love after lock I's come at this Friday. So Monday, next Monday, you will have a brand new much shot Monday from us and we will be grateful. But today, so we're finishing up Neighbors. Okay, hmm episodes five and six. Now, I got so many dms and things that people going, have you watched it? Have you watched it? And I'm like, no, I'll you know me. I'm a last minute girl. I do it the night before. Even Keisha was like, have you gotten to it yet? I'm like, no, I knew you hadn't.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 3: She. I looked at Jason said Mary pay has not watched episode six.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, how do you don't say?
Speaker 3: Because she hasn't text me, and when she watches it, she's going to text me if she has a dot of a stroke after she sees all the ship that we had to see.
Speaker 2: I just eat. My eyes will never be that. My eyes are blurry today because it was it was. It was. It was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was a lot. And I was telling you that that. People were texting me like, oh, I can't wait till you get to this nudest episode. And it was like, all right, big deal, what's this a little nudity? I don't care. It's always old, wrinkling tan people anyway, so who cares. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it to be so when people were saying that, yeah, they didn't like give great details. So when he came on the screen, I'm like, well, this is nothing like he just has a G string.
Speaker 2: On, right, So I thought that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean too. It wasn't me too. And then we saw a couple of times with him naked on his only fans or whatever, and I was like, all right, okay whatever. I didn't know it was going to go the just a full nudis neck and neckd everybody nked it is.
Speaker 3: So it always amazes me, like at these nudest colonies, like the people are the exact same stint tone, that leathery skin tone color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, they're all the same.
Speaker 3: It's like they are all went to the same spray tanny person and said we all want to be this particular color.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they do that. Is it just they're just always in the sun.
Speaker 1: They're always in the sun. And he apparently only puts sunscreen on his face because you see him constantly putting that white zinc on his face. I was like, you need to do the whole thing, all right, let's get into it now. Also, did you realize I did not realize that Neighbors the whole series was done by Jason Blum Blumhouse Productions. No, yeah, Jason Blum, this is Blumhouse Productions, all of it. The whole series is done by the Blumhouse. Yeah, he does heart, he does horror movies.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because well it was horror, a lot of horror.
Speaker 2: Okay, it really was, like it scared me several things that both episodes scared me a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I thought, I'm gonna tell Keisha that because I know you're into horror movies. I mean I don't. I'm not into horror movies, but I know about Jason Blum and Blumhouse.
Speaker 2: You know, right, that was a shocker. He needs to stick to like the whole.
Speaker 1: Who Well, let's first talk about episode five, which is the Halloween Competition. And I do have to put on my giant rkle readers because I have my contacts in. It's a long story, okay. So episode five is called the Halloween Competition, and the first story is not about a Halloween competition. It's in SeeMe Valley with Ruby versus Linda. Now sometimes Ruby, sometimes Ruby is called Robin. I think Linda calls her Robin by her government name, just to piss her off because she doesn't want to like, yeah, call her Ruby. So we meet Linda first. Linda is a white, older lady who says seven years ago, she and Robin had problems start because of a fence that she Linda put up and paid for. But the fence becomes dilapidated. So Robin says, I received a letter that I'm required to give Linda a brand new fence, and I said no, and then Linda got vindictive towards me, and Linda says, what good neighbors will take care of the fence. Now, right here is my first problem. Okay, Linda put up the fence. Yeah, so why doesn't Linda have to replace the fence. Why is it on the next door neighbor to replace Robin didn't put the fence up.
Speaker 2: So this is from my understanding.
Speaker 3: Okay, and collectively collectively we all know I don't understand things all the way. Well, so it has been historically proven, but from what I think, because like with our neighbors, we have a shared fence uh huh on one side and the other side.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: So I have been told that one that you can kind of go half on a fence.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're both gonna share.
Speaker 3: You pay half, I pay half, or in like this case, since Linda decided to do well, I'm gonna do it this time, next time you do it.
Speaker 2: So it is Robin's turn as far as I see it.
Speaker 1: But there was no fence there before, and it was Linda's choice to put the fence up, so you know what I mean. So Robin's like, there was no fence there before, so now why do I have to replace it? So I see both sides, yeah, because like where we are, my extra neighbor fenced his whole yard, and we when we built a fence just to keep people from using our yard as like a cross through, we just built across attached to his on his side, attached to neighbors on the other side, just attached. But we didn't build the side walls, you know what I mean. We just didn't across. But I don't see where if something happens to his fence has anything to do with me. We're just attached on one side, which of course we asked before we did it, because he put that fence up to fence in his whole yard. So what does that have to do with me? I mean, I guess I just don't. I guess I just understand both sides here.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it is a weird thing when you think about all of these episodes that we have watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the majority of them have had something to do with a fucking road or fence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, which is it's not that serious, but I guess, well, I guess so if part of our fence fell down, we would have to go to the neighbor and say, hey, how do you want to do this?
Speaker 2: And then you figured out even though.
Speaker 3: My one neighbor I like don't ever want to talk to him, like ever, like if someone would to say, hey, they found fifteen dead bodies in his house, I believe it.
Speaker 1: But was the fence there when you got there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fifth they were here because we bought this home from someone else, so it.
Speaker 2: Was already up.
Speaker 1: So that's the question though, So that was already there, So you and the neighbor have both enjoyed the fence that was already there. But in this situation, Ruby's just living her life and Linda put a fence up, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I would want to put a fence up if I live next door to Ruby, me too, move definitely, yes.
Speaker 1: So then we see all this dramatic footage, like the whole fence falls down. Ruby says, Linda destroyed it. On purpose, and Linda had tied a tree to it. I was confused, but when it fell, that's when all the problems began. Okay, So these we see them yelling at each other, we see the police come. Ruby says she has twenty two security cameras, and then we see.
Speaker 3: Like, it's not that big enough to require twenty two cameras, really.
Speaker 1: But then Ruby says she wants to get a permanent restraining order against Linda because Lina, Linda is a drama queen with mental problems. So we agree, but so was Ruby.
Speaker 3: I it, Yeah, definitely the pot calling the kettle black, right, and they both instead of argument about the fist, they should go half on a psychiatrist and maybe they could get a discounted break because they both need a pill, well pill.
Speaker 1: So Linda is listening through her kitchen whin to Ruby's interview and she're hustling. Yeah, she's hustling, got its finest. She's a lie fucking bitch, and she's like, Robin, I've been listening to you for twenty minutes. I have heard lies and some that I could prove in court.
Speaker 2: They are really close.
Speaker 3: I mean it looked like a little bathroom window as she could hear everything that Robert Ruby was saying.
Speaker 1: It seems like a tiny little alley between. Yeah, you would maybe just like walk through to put your trash cans or something on the very very side. Yeah, okay, hold on, let me make sure my thing is on. Do not disturb because messages are coming in from Anna. Lord knows once they start. Okay, boy, okay, okay. So I think Dave wrote, hey kids, we haven't heard from you today, and Anna wrote back, we died. Okay, that's great, Anna, that's super helpful. So because they're they're home alone. Oh man, So Ruby goes, she's attacked, she's attacking me. She walks in her house. Okay, so she's not being attacked. An old lady is yelling out of her kitchen window at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Ruby says, as long.
Speaker 1: As I can remember, I have been in front of a camera and had an audience. I did female wrestling. I got to wrestle Andy Kaufman. Then we get a lot of real quick shots of her neck and okay, she's posing boots mm hmm, everything, the whole everything.
Speaker 3: I will surprised because it when they get the puss and booth shot. I was surprised, okay, because thus far we haven't seen anything like that. Boy, they just saved all of it for the last two episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did. Yeah really, yeah, yeah they did that. Oh you're hooked now, and now we're gonna really give you something. So we see her posing for adult magazines, and she had all these costumes and things, and she says, so, I had all these costumes and things for when I was like a stripper and a poser and blah blah blah. So I decided to put it on YouTube. In the early days of YouTube, I do my routines, I do my burlesque, and I am known as Miss Ruby Tuesday.
Speaker 2: So we see a zillion quick cuts of.
Speaker 1: Her doing hey hey, hey, Hey, hey hey hey, which was hilarious, she said. She then moved into cooking videos and h surgery videos and dental videos.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, if you started off your videos showing me your angry bush, I'm not gonna be wanting to see your fucking cooking videos because all I'm gonna think about is that over there.
Speaker 2: He into server videos.
Speaker 1: What hip replacement? Okay, she says, And then my neighbor was nuts and I put that on YouTube. Well that'll always get you some traffic because I do a crazy neighbor story. Yeah yeah, I do love.
Speaker 2: It so we can boost up our shit.
Speaker 1: I know, I see it on TikTok and I stop. If it's a crazy neighbor story.
Speaker 2: It's funny, funny.
Speaker 1: So she goes and you know what, my favorite thing to do was got me the most traffic was my bikini videos. But now I can't even make my bikini videos because of my neighbor. So she's she shows that she's going out to make her bikini videos, and Linda's like, you're a horror like screaming at her.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like the only people that want to see Ruby Tuesday in a bikini are all the men from episode six.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. So Linda is horrified by Ruby and her videos. It says Ruby Robin is so trashy and I have all the evidence that Robin has been harassing me. So and also if she gets the restraining order put against me, that will give me a criminal record. And I've never even had a parking ticket, And I say, you've also never seen a razor or a tweezer because Linda, something's happened on.
Speaker 3: That they both need to go visit a meds ball just for hair treatments, if nothing else, just hair treatments.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget.
Speaker 3: Linda also had to tell us she's got bigger titties than Robinda.
Speaker 1: That was so funny, Linda, is this elderly eighty Because first of all, I've always had bigger boobs.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, all right, okay, please don't show us like we believe you. We don't need evidence or anything like that. We we believe you.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're that? Do you think they're the same age? They could be?
Speaker 2: You know, part of me feels like they are.
Speaker 3: It seems to be a little bit of jealousy on Linda's party.
Speaker 2: Just for that. I mean, just take that comment. I've always had bigger boobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, you don't see me being trashy on the internet, so you'll most days I feel like I'm doing everything right, but yet somehow I just feel off, you know what I mean. Like, then I I wonder, how do I actually know if I'm getting the nutrients I need? And then I know, things like low energy and that feeling of being kind of run down. It can come from not getting the right nutrients consistently. And Lord knows, I'm sure I have so many gaps in my nutrition with my busy schedule. And then when you think about teens or little kids, it's even harder because their needs are constantly changing. So basically I've been just winging it and just kind of guessing what I needed nutritionally or what my kids needed nutritionally. But that's what led me to First Day. It's a daily multivitume, and that just simplifies everything. It's two gummies a day, so it's easy to say consistent. Like those two gummies a day make it so easy. I just pop them in right after breakfast, I'm good to go. And with First Day there are no added sugars, no artificial dies, nothing unnecessary. I really like that they're super transparent about their ingredients, and I like that they make different formulas for toddlers, kids, teens, and adults, so it's tailored to your stage of life. It's not like one size fits all. Can't be an adult giving a multi vitamin to a kid and vice versa. You got to be consistent and do it for your age range. Right. Come on, So over a million families are using first Day and not only that, they have a forty five day money back guarantee and I love that. So for a limited time only, our listeners are getting an insane deal. Use code pink Shade to get up to fifty seven percent off at first day dot com. That's up to fifty seven percent off and a free gift with code pink Shade at first day dot Com. That's first day dot com. And use code pink Shade for up to fifty seven percent off and a free gift. And after you purchase, they will ask where you heard about them? Please support our show and tell them pink Shade sent you. Then we hear so Linda is talking to the production and we hear a door slam behind her, and Linda goes, oh, look over there here my resident squatters, the two other people that live here, and how we go into a whole other story.
Speaker 2: Like she had two stories in one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she says, two months, after two months of doing nothing that they said they would do, I have asked these two to move out. I've lost seven months of rent because they won't leave. So here is Tom. Tom is her tenant, and he goes, I don't know what Linda's talking about. All she does is lie, we moved in to help her with home projects in exchange for rent, and we just said, no, we're not going to help you spy on your neighbor. So he's sitting there in the front yard doing something and she comes up behind him, and he looks behind him and goes, oh, is that Linda, Hello, you fat bitch?
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, look in my house. You're not even allowed to call an animal fat bitch.
Speaker 3: Let alone, you're telling the homeowner who you don't pay rent for your colleague car a fat Linda can't catch a break.
Speaker 1: She can't. Now they are in California, who they have very strict squatter's laws, and so these people know that. So they're never going to be forced to move out. Somebody will end up dead here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that we will.
Speaker 3: See them on the ID channel in two point five years.
Speaker 1: And uh, Tom goes, I hate that Robbins had to deal with this for twenty years. I could barely deal with her for eight months. I mean, you do have a choice, you can move. Yeah, so we see her banging on the door telling Tom turns music down when he's showering, and now she's outside yelling at him about his little remote controlled car. And he said, you old scary bat, Linda go die shit. Damn Tom's pretty orlean, that he's pretty fucking bold.
Speaker 3: London must not have children, that she must not have children, or she may must not have.
Speaker 2: Children who live in the area.
Speaker 3: Because I was so yeah, I was so called by son to com beat this man up and kiss somebody's ass real quick.
Speaker 2: I mean, hold on, our fat bishops, old are to die.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 1: So then we see him racing little mini cars on a track, and then he tells us that he owns his own business, and money goes up and down. So now we meet his girlfriend, Cynthia, and Tom says, you know, well, what happened was I got kicked out for not paying my rent. I got evicted and we had nowhere to go, and Cynthia goes and then I thought of Linda, and Linda told us we could just stay there and we didn't have to worry about rent. Okay, oh okay, I don't know, and I don't know how did Cynthia know Linda, we didn't even find that.
Speaker 3: We didn't explain that because there's a there's an age gap between the two of them, so it's like, how are they friends?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I feel like the deal probably was what Linda said, if you guys come here.
Speaker 2: Help me out, help me get to my house, y'all can stay. Yeah. But wasn't he the one to put up the fence. Uh, well, he's supposed to be doing something with the fence.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was something with him an a fence.
Speaker 1: I don't know about him and the Because the fence was started seven years ago and this is only eight months.
Speaker 2: I think that he was supposed to fix the fence or something. Be that as it may. He has not done any work on Linda's house.
Speaker 1: No, he's just living for free and racing his little remote control cars. So then we go, okay, So Linda says, regarding the two battles she's involved in, one with the squatters and one with Ruby, she goes, I'm picking my battles. You know, Ruby would kill me if she could, because I know she's got a criminal record. Then we see Ruby not for murder, murder. We see Ruby watching video of her own crime on the news. Turns out her crime is this, She was in a relationship with the guy for six years and had no idea he was married. So when she found out, she created a website before websites were a thing, before MySpace, and put their sex videos on the website.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's pretty fucking funny. Actually, I mean, I want the world to know you're a cheater.
Speaker 1: And this before we had revenge, peorn and stuff. I mean she started at all. Yeah, right, so she's she has she has like videos of all their sex toys. She has video of them having sex. So she says, well, I spent seven months in jail for that, and after that, I've never trusted anyone and if somebody hurts me, I lash back. Linda goes, you know, I do worry about my own mental state. I dream of running Ruby over in my car. That's bad. Did we see Ruby is now in the car with Gary, her ex.
Speaker 2: We don't know if it's the guy with the sex videos. It's an ex.
Speaker 1: He's driving her to court, and we see both of them going to court and like business lady outfice, which was hilarious. Ruby wins. Ruby gets a restraining order against Linda. Now, how you stay with an x amount of feet with somebody when literally you live next door.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I mean, will you have a restraining order?
Speaker 3: Does that mean like you cannot talk to the person, So Linda can't scream at her? That all under that So I think basically that's what she said. You can't fucking talk to me or harass me with your mouth. There's nothing I can really do about the space. Yeah, I think that's what she ultimately wants to. So just the leavers like, shot the fuck up Linda, you know.
Speaker 1: So we see Linda, she's bitching about her attorney and then she fires him, and Ruby says, the truth is, I have a vindictive nature. So I'm gonna get my friend Tom to serve this restraining order against Linda because the court didn't do it, so it was it was granted, but someone has.
Speaker 2: To physically serve it to her.
Speaker 1: So she gets her friend Tom, who's going to dress up in a surgeon costume. Not only does he dress, he puts like the headlights around his neck as if he just literally stepped out of the o R and stepping right back in.
Speaker 3: I guess he said, you know, says, I'm going to be on this HBO show in case they needed an extra on er or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I'm your guy. Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: So he they figure out where she is. She's gone to panera for lunch, and at one point she starts choking. I was like, oh my god, gonna end with Linda choking up this par.
Speaker 2: They can't even eat a fucking salad with that almost dying.
Speaker 1: Oh my. But then Tom and the surgeon costume comes in, and then Ruby has her little tiny camera filming the whole thing, and she serves the he serves the paper, and she's like, okay, really, get out of here, get out of here, and she calls the cops. It's like, I'm at Panera's. I'm at Panera's Paneras and the cops arriving. They go, there's no crime here. She goes, no, there's a restraining order. And they approached me. They're sitting over there on the del taco. I'm afraid. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to leave. I mean, then we see Ruby doing bikini shots in her backyard yep, and then we see Linda crying and watching a horror movie and then that's the end of it, as per usual. No, no, nothing, it's no closure.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was more drama going on within the walls of Linda's house than.
Speaker 2: With her neighbor.
Speaker 1: That was a better story. But again, now we're gonna do in Bloomfield, New Jersey, otis versus Nelson, and again there's another side story here. It's crazy, I tell you what, Mary Payne.
Speaker 3: Yes, nothing screams a little dick energy more than two men fighting over Halloween decorations.
Speaker 1: I mean, really, now, I know that Halloween is your favorite holiday, Yes it is. So I was kind of deep, okay, all right, I was excited to see what you thought of this.
Speaker 3: It's not that deep, okay. And both of them were trashy to me. If you asked me if I were judge judging their homes, yes, I just I mean, I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: I just cannot believe that there was straight up beef. Yeah about Halloween decorations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they want to win, they want to win, but what are they willing?
Speaker 2: What was the prize?
Speaker 1: Now it is the prize ten thousand dollars or is it just you get to say I won?
Speaker 3: I think you get to say you won, and you get like one of those little signs in your yard saying that Halloween, Yeah, this winner two thousand whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, think that's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So we meet Nelson. Nelson says he is known in the neighborhood as the go to house for Halloween decorations. Every year he makes it new and fresh, unlike his neighbor Otis. Otis is straight store baughed. Even though Otis and he used to be friends, and Otis learned everything he knew from Nelson, Nelson still is shitting all over what Otis is saying. Now, Nelson Is, his name is Nelson Santos. He is a white guy, could be Hispanic. He appears to be a white guy to me, and Otis is a black guy. Okay, I can try to.
Speaker 3: Get over the Otis to me, if your name is Otis, you need to be ninety nine years old. I just cannot get past this guy in his thirties being Otis.
Speaker 1: And his son is Odin od n Okay, so Otis says, all the attention on Nelson with his Halloween decorations sort of lit the creative fire in me, and I wanted I wanted the attention, and so now the attention is starting to shift to my Halloween decorations, and Nelson doesn't like it. Mm hmm okay. So they're saying, we're both really competitive. Nobody wants to lose. And we meet the judges Patricia, Aaron, and Donald and we see the twenty twenty four Bloomfield, New Jersey Halloween competition is beginning. We see all the judges walking around like this has no story or where are we going with.
Speaker 2: This devil arc? It doesn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's very serious.
Speaker 2: They're taking it very seriously.
Speaker 1: Where do I get it?
Speaker 3: I respect the seriousness of Halloween decor, but it's not this serious.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know because you do love Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh you you want to make me happy, you send me Halloween decorps.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now we meet Otis's wife, Sasha, and she says, oh my god. Nelson says, Otis is stealing his idea. But even though he gets on my last nerve with this Halloween stuff, Otis is not stealing his ideas. He's outside working on that stuff all day every day, and I don't see Nelson doing nothing. And Sasha in the kitchen goes. If I would have known he was listening to it, I would not have married him.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about that shit all the time? Okay, they probably have sex and their pillow.
Speaker 1: Talk and some talking about Halloween decorations like November one he's talking about next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is not cute. That would drive me crazy.
Speaker 1: We see Otis explaining all of his Halloween stuff and he says, I didn't have a house growing up. I didn't have any kind of way to have a creative outlet, and this is like I get to relive my childhood doing this. We see his cute son, Odin walk in. This terrifying movie is on and he's explaining when the men roll down their heads pop off, there's a stack of skulls and the son is like, oh daddy, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: And he's like, this is what we're going to do to the house, basically like this is the inspiration for this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the son's like, okay, stack of skulls all right. So then poor Nelson's like, I try to get my kids involved. They're not that interesting. So then I think of it, because this has been going on a long time with.
Speaker 3: Nelson's oh, so this is new for Otis and his family, but Nelson has been doing you know, his kids were dressed up as like a vampire and the pumpkin for their first Halloween.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, but now we find out that Nelson's son and Otis's son, all the kids are neighborhood friends.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Now, unfortunately, we do see Nelson and his children doing a TikTok dance in front of a Make America Grade Again sign.
Speaker 2: Now that was scary.
Speaker 1: That was scary.
Speaker 3: Scared the shit out of me. I was like, this is too much.
Speaker 2: I need a break, time out, time out.
Speaker 1: We see Nelson has a Kamala Harris poster with a clown face on his car. His car tag says h A L O W E N because he couldn't fit it all on there. So and he has a Trump Take Back America flag on the back of his car and Odi to Otis said, uh, yeah, my wife is offended by that Kamala Harris as a clowns Otis doesn't seem to care that much about it, but he's very focused on Halloween. Nelson does drive around town with a giant Trump flag, and oj justs goes every day I get people asking me about Nelson and his Trump signs. You know, I just say, we live in a diverse neighborhood. Let's stick let's stick to Halloween, no politics. What Otis is trying to say is I don't want.
Speaker 2: To touch that subject.
Speaker 1: I already hate Nelson.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Otis also strikes me as one who's not very up to date with politics either.
Speaker 1: I think that's right. I think that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, you know what, let me talk about what I really know about and not folloween.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about politics. So yeah, my wife just says that's offensive. So that's what I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: So she said that's about I don't know why I would be so Otis is like, okay, it's two days so Halloween. Nelson has not put out his decoration yet, and we see Nelson saying it's not fully ready, but it will be terrifying.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: Now we go to our second storyline, which is a man outside handing out flowers about Halloween being stupid, demonic. I don't know why we had to take this left turn. He knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was literally a nothing burger.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why, but it is another neighbor story, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it just okay, we didn't see there wasn't a lot of background, you know, it wasn't a lot of meat to it at all.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if they started following this guy and we're like, Okay, this is gonna be a whole nother spin off, and then they realized it wasn't enough there, right, Yeah, it wasn't anyway. Otis gets the guy to leave because he's like, and you hear some lady going, don't talk to kids without their parents, you know, so get them to leave. Yeah. Did we see this guy handing out these flyers on the subway and he is Philip of the Times Square Church. I think Philip is the only member and the pastor of the Times Square. He stands in Times Square saying Halloween is demonic, It's the end Times, It's Sodom and Gomora right here in Times Square. Our meetup is going to be October tenth in Times Square at the hard Rock Cafe, So stay like.
Speaker 2: We are so famous.
Speaker 3: It's like, do you know I'm not going to talk to anyone from Galaca County. I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Time for a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just yes, we're gonna we're gonna be looking for Philip and inviting them in. So now we see Philip's apartment and he fights with his neighbor, whose name is Penny Gold. Now we got Now, we got a whole spin off, Penny versus Phillis. Yep, Penny tears up his flyers every time she sees one, She just tears them up. Penny says he teaches bigotry and homophobia. I grew up in Israel in an ultra Orthodox community. We see the pictures of like eight siblings, and she says life is rigid and centered around religion. When I came out as trans, I lost my family. So yeah, what he's out there preaching is offensive to me personally. Okay, back to Nelson to notice, well, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Found it quite weird that Philip.
Speaker 3: First of all, where is he getting all the money and the money for the graphic art because the.
Speaker 2: Graphics were pretty cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, to.
Speaker 2: Get all this stuff pretty out? And then what the fuck he literally is sliding it underneath people's doors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that is so I would freak out if someone slid something inside my door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little. It's a little creepy.
Speaker 3: That's scary, like what is this laced with? Or I don't even touch shit? This on my windshield?
Speaker 1: Oh, never touch that. You never touched that? Oh, because that's it. That's the trick, guys. You know, Yes, this is on your windshield. Don't touch it. I just put my winch and wipers on really fast until it flies.
Speaker 2: And then I feel guilty because now I'm litering.
Speaker 1: Now I'm litering, but at least maybe maybe I'm still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true too.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to Nelson and Otis. So we see Otis uh working on his yard, and we see Nelson puts on this like scary costume and it's Halloween, so we see all their scary stuff. But I hate this. I don't like this gory. I don't like it. But the judges are there and they're like talking about the story and the story arcs of the things, and Otis says, look at this, I got a me message on Facebook from a lady named Rose, and I know that it's Nelson. You know, I would never do that. I will say it to his face. Okay, So then we see Nelson's outside chatting with his girlfriend, and he is saying to his girlfriend, you know if Otis wins, I went because I told him everything, he knows.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And Otis walks up right at the same time, and they were like ah, and.
Speaker 2: He goes, you're right. He goes who is Rose?
Speaker 1: And their girlfriend goes, Rose is my coworker, and Nelson goes, here's the thing. The truth is you're a newcomer and all your talent came from what you learned from me. Wow. Otis says, you didn't teach me, you showed me. Do you know the difference between teaching and showing? And he's kind of he's got to right about that. He's right, but he's getting a little close in his face a little.
Speaker 3: I thought something really bad was gonna get said when he kept getting closer, and I'm glad it wasn't said.
Speaker 1: And the girlfriend gets in his gets in the middle right and it's like, hey, hey, back off.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The girlfriend's all big and bad and knowes it an't look like he can fight. No, no, no, she's protecting Nelson. And Otis goes, hey, I have two sons, like stop stop, because she's like, don't you speak to my son? Because this like grown man walks up and says something and he goes. He says, go inside and make a sandwich. I can't remember what he said.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, but it's like, why why is your teenage son getting your twenty year old son getting involved in this? Because nine times out of ten, if he saw something, I'm gonna finish it, He's gonna get his ass.
Speaker 2: Kid, So take your kid's ass.
Speaker 1: This is another like kind of didn't go like, we didn't need this. So now that's over. They all go back to their homes to watch the live stream of the judges. Okay, so dramatic. Nelson is in it literally make America great again. Hat make America great again shirt. He's got to make America great again. We get Nelson and we understand your past.
Speaker 3: I mean that isn't overkilled with it. I mean, come on that that's enough.
Speaker 2: We got it.
Speaker 1: Otis just sitsts with his little son Odin on the couch and the winner is otis good. So Nelson christ christ and says the kids are who will suffer? The kids will suffer. Meanwhile, they cut to all the kids like wrestling and having the best time in there.
Speaker 3: Give two shits about any of this. Like I said before, nothing gives off little nick energy. Two grown men fighting over Halloween, fighting over Halloween, not just Halloween decorations, decorations. It's come on now, I would divorce my husband if he started fighting with our neighbor over Christmas decorations.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid and so stupid. And I'm talking to her. Otis goes, No, all the kids they love each other. They can be friends, Like, it doesn't matter if me and Nelson have but the kids all could be friends. And Sasha's like, yeah, they're all friends. And this episode is with Philip spreading his word in Time Square. It was It's like, it was very strange the whole episode.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they said, you know what, let's just throw all this shit together and show them, you know, and that's good enough.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they were like, Okay, we are contractually obligated to do six episodes. Some of these are pretty much bummers, but we're really gonna get him with episode six.
Speaker 3: So no, he is the only person who got his whole One entire episode was just him, I know, because he had so many layers well not layers of clothes, but lots of like personality layers so much.
Speaker 1: So here we are, Season one, episode six, Yellow thong Bikini. That's the name of the episode, and there were four hundred other options of names of this episode could have been.
Speaker 3: Like I told you I I I really and I feel bad because I was like, man, the listeners were really over exaggerating this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's just a yellow fum, which is bad.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, I thought that was the highlight of it. I'm like, well, this is not that bad. I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh boy. Okay, So here we go. We're in San Diego. This is Danny. Okay, his name is Danny, right. Yeah. I don't know why I wrote Philip, Who's okay. I think I must have just like looked at Philip from above because Philip was the guy spreading the word in Times Square. Yeah, okay, this is Danny. So this is Danny versus everybody. So people are mad about Danny wearing his yellow banana hammock and riding his stationary bike and jogging around the neighborhood. Okay, he goes, I don't like to wear clothes. I get called all sorts of names just for showing five inches of skin. He keeps saying it's five inches of skin, and I was like, no, it's your whole asses out, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just it's one of those situations you're like, it's none of my business, right, but it is my business.
Speaker 2: My kid just saw this.
Speaker 1: Now, you know that would be my concern about Yeah, my kid was the children? Yeah, yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 3: Even though the six year old who lives in my house would have been like, oh, look at his jiggly butt would not have been a huge deal.
Speaker 2: But to another child that could be quite traumatized. But for one thing, he looked like the fucking crypt keeper with that hair and the gray and just it was a lot. It's a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: So we get all sorts of neighbors complaining like what's he doing. He's having acad in his front yard, and Danny says, maya across the street neighbor is the Catholic Church. They have openly disparaged me. And what are they They're child molesters. Can you fucking believe that they're disparaged?
Speaker 2: Say, okay, so you know I'm a Catholic school kid.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: And if you've anyone who's listened to my show, no, there's one show that has Catholicst School chronicles.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, he ain't that wrong. I mean, just based off of my.
Speaker 3: Experience there, I can't kind of see where he's coming from.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that all the people that are going to church have.
Speaker 3: Anything to do with that, is right. I mean, that's just something you want to see on your way to praise the little world.
Speaker 1: On What if you're Sunday morning, what if he's in this driveways be in a hammock. You're like, come on.
Speaker 2: Now, oh goodness, gracious.
Speaker 1: All right, So now we see him applying sunscreen poorly, and he goes, yeah, I just he says, I just like to exercise so I don't feel old. You know, when I was younger, I was partying, eating, drinking junk food. I was just a terrible and one day I look down on my foot. Looked like a watermelon, and I decide.
Speaker 2: Healthy fucking gout is what he looked like he had.
Speaker 1: It's interesting he doesn't give really a lot of information, but he had some sort of health scare, yeah, and decided he would get healthy, so he he says, and then I became the million mile man. I didn't name myself that the newscasters did, okay, lots of photos and him running in a speedo. Okay, he says, I've run for public office many times. I consider myself a politician. And we see him going door to door in a.
Speaker 2: Suit, so he doesn't, you do know how to put on clothes?
Speaker 1: He does? Yeah, And you know, some neighbors are like, I don't know, he gets stuff done, you know, let him wear what he wants. And other neighbors are like, no, he's in a bikini in his front yard. And he says, for the people that don't appreciate what I'm trying to do, they could get fucked. Fuck them, get fucked.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the way you get a vote right there. They'll ever want to get fucked.
Speaker 1: And he goes, you know, I know I would get more votes if I wore more clothes, and if I didn't have only fans. Here's where I put in capital letters. Lord, I was not prepared. And what I didn't know when I typed the words was is about to get worse? Okay?
Speaker 3: It just it, It hit the bottom and just kept on rolling.
Speaker 2: It really did. It says a lot to shock me, you know that. Yeah, and I said one thing that just shocked out of me. I said, what you text me?
Speaker 1: It wasn't that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So he says he has only fans and his full neckdness. We see it just just dick a flinging everywhere, just there, lots of dicks, just tan the same color head to toe. Yep, yeah yeah. Then there's a picture of his dick so close up, and he says, well, there's something there dripping from my penis.
Speaker 2: But you know that's natural. You have to if you have gon arhea, it's natural. N I don't think that just.
Speaker 1: This re leak. I don't know if you remember from a couple of seasons back on ninety eight the other way, we had a Lauren who had gone to the Philippines to meet Faith, who was a trans woman. He had a trans woman fetish and Lauren when got there, he thought, do I should I tell her I have gone arihea?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure. Remember he was disgusting.
Speaker 1: And he still is. And he said his uh, his uh penis was leaking, and then he thought maybe I should tell her.
Speaker 3: Like I said, your penis should only leak if you've got gone arihea.
Speaker 1: I'm literally not okay. So anyway, he says, you know it's okay right there in this picture that's real close up of this penis that my penis was leaking some that that's healthy. You have to keep a healthy prostrate or you die. So I have this uh R one machine miss massage gun. So you know it's really good.
Speaker 2: It's really good here.
Speaker 1: And then he puts it down on his dick. Yeah, and I just wrote, why, why, why, why, Baby Jesus have I chosen? This is my career and I have to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Dad did it for me, that is what did it for me. He was like, ooh, close the door. Oh well, fuck the door.
Speaker 3: There's a camera crew right there, and you're doing this and it is to me, you know, my mind just goes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, where is it on the balls? Is it on the dick? Is it in a section between the balls and the butt? Like? What is he doing?
Speaker 3: Why is he okay with doing that right now in front of all these people?
Speaker 1: And then they cut away and then did he did he go to completion because he was like, well, I got did okay. So now we talk about the house, which you have to imagine is a expensive piece of property. It's beautiful, you know, San Diego. So he says, I am the legal and moral owner of this moral there's just just the owner of house. Yeah, I'm gonna start saying that I am the legal and moral owner of this and what I say goes. So he says, my father gonna cuss.
Speaker 2: You out when she cusses you off for saying that text me.
Speaker 1: Okay, he says, she's cussed me out for less. So he says, my father was the original owner, and my dad was in a wheelchair, and nobody in this neighborhood helped him. Nobody, okay, And now all my neighbors want to make fun of me for having the body of a twenty five year old man. They're immoral.
Speaker 3: You have the body of a twenty four year old man, just like I have the tits of a sixteen year old girl.
Speaker 2: Like it ain't happening. No, it's not true. No.
Speaker 1: So then we see a picture of his mother. He's crying about his parents and everything, and he goes, oh, my god, my mother. She would wear a little bikini in the fifties and people would ridicule her. They literally show her in like a bikini top of shorts, it's very abregate appropriate of the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Then he starts saying, you know, in his dad's will, his dad said he had to get married and have a child, you know, and if he doesn't, the family name will die. Then we see him jogging on the beach, yelling in people's faces about his banana hammock. And if that wasn't bad enough, he goes up to a golf cart of it's a black family who seemed to be really nice and trying to talk to him and saying like, don't let those people bother you. Boy, wear your banana hammock and jog. Just do what you want, be the bigger person. Don't worry about what other people say. And he screams at this golf cart at black people and says, but I am being persecuted for showing my skin, just like Martin Luther King. It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, mayor pay, That's what I was thinking the whole entire time. I'm like, this is really taking me back.
Speaker 2: To, like, you know, the Silver Rice movement, Doctor Martin Liz, this is what doctor King was really When Doctor King said I have a dream, this is what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: His dream was for Danny to walk around almost everybody running a book with a fucking yellow gee string on.
Speaker 2: Danny, I feel you power to the people.
Speaker 1: My brother I was like, is it These people were looking at him like, sir, please, sir, don't make a sorry that we were nice to you, because now we're sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then we see a dramatic shot of him crying in his bed with this undercarriage of his feet, showing we didn't need that. Then he googles where can I go and live and be free and be naked?
Speaker 2: You Florida.
Speaker 1: You've never heard of a new dis colony, right, I mean, of.
Speaker 2: Course it would be in Florida.
Speaker 3: Like I when they originally showed him, I thought he was in Florida.
Speaker 1: Well, right, because he's definitely the tan color of a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm sure there are newdest colonies all over the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he felt they needs to go so far.
Speaker 1: So he finds this realtor named April, and April never once even takes off her shoes, so she is a not into being naked, but she has found her house. She has each So he tells April that his neighbors don't approve of him being nude, and she says, there are eleven nudest communities here. I encourage you to come down and just take a gander.
Speaker 2: See what you think.
Speaker 1: And she says, I think you'll find your tribe of people here, your naked tribe here in Florida. He arrives. He just takes his clothes off on the side of the road. He says, I am here. I am walking in tennis shoes, socks, penis is swinging. Here I come.
Speaker 2: The thing that, you know what scared me a lot is that.
Speaker 3: All the dinglings that we saw right basically on old men, right.
Speaker 2: Is that what the fuck we have to look forward to with our husbands? Because I can't take it.
Speaker 1: Well, some of it was not found in nature. Some of the dinglings that we saw, they nothing that. Why are the balls and the penises all the same length down to halfway down your leg? These are the pictures I was sending Matt. He said, this is the show for you? What are you doing? Matt was upset for me that I was watching it. He told me to stop immediately.
Speaker 2: Well you couldn't.
Speaker 3: You had gone so when you couldn't picture, I was like it literally looks like it's three dicks hanging.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, I think that's what happens when you get old. But then I thought about, you know that one seafish that lives at the bottom of the ocean and his face because of all the pressure, you know what what they call that?
Speaker 1: No, but I can understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Whose face looks like those three sagging dips.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm gonna need James to get some a shot to like keep them all.
Speaker 2: Up there, because I can't be looking at that. There's no way I can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's so upsetting.
Speaker 2: It's so upsetting, upsetting, it is.
Speaker 1: So He arrives at Eden. Eden is an RV resort, it's a it's a motor home resort, and April welcomes him and he says, that's it. I'm naked. I'm taking the banana hammock off. We meet all the naked neighbors. Hey, hey, hey, everybody is hey, women, men, everybody, everybody naked except April.
Speaker 3: She's like, I can't wait. Let me sell this stuper fucker home. And another dumb down Joe a community. Yeah, another dumb dumb who doesn't have a pocket. Okay, So she says, tonight there's karaoke. Tomorrow there's a phone party, and she goes, I think that you should rent a place, you know, for a little bit of time, get the vibe to see if you want to move here.
Speaker 1: So he goes, all right, takes off all his clothes, walks the pool. Can't believe it, everybody's neckad. He meets a guy in the pool named Seamus. Seamus is for sure on the run from the law. He was scary.
Speaker 3: I think all of them were running from something, yeah, Seamus.
Speaker 1: He tells Seamus that he is seventy one, and Seamus goes, and you still do triathlons. He goes, yeah, yeah, look at this twenty five year old body on a seventy one year old man. Seamus says, I'm so glad you're here. This really is the Garden of Eden, and you know, hope to see you tomorrow night. We see more neckedness and he tells one guy, can you believe it that kicks me out of California? Well, they did not kick you out of true.
Speaker 2: They didn't even kick you out of the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: They were trying, so they wanted to. We meet this guy named Lee Saint Mary. He explains he's a space engineer or a scientist or something. But I was like, but maybe he's full of shit because you go in his house and he starts showing us drawings of aliens.
Speaker 3: That look like, how many times have aliens come up during this these episodes?
Speaker 2: More than a few. Well that's true. That's true about a.
Speaker 3: Lot of this stuff, Like, is lots of cameras, YouTube aliens?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, YouTube is a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a lot of aliens talk.
Speaker 1: So we meet Wendy. Now, Wendy I liked. I thought Wendy was gonna be his new girlfriend, and I was excited about it. We meet Wendy. Wendy is not does not have all her teeth, and she is the exact same color of brown that he is. And he tells her about all isbean neighbors in California, and she goes, well, that's terrible. We're so glad you here. Be sure to come to naked karaoke. You don't have to say naked because everything is naked.
Speaker 2: Everything gets naked. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he says, Eden is amazing. I'm not judged here and Mary Payne.
Speaker 2: I knew at this point when he went to the karaoke place. In my head, I.
Speaker 1: Said, he's not gonna stay because he likes to be the only naked one.
Speaker 3: I think he likes the attention, and I think this is just too This would be too much.
Speaker 2: For him every single day. Okay. You know how you think you.
Speaker 3: Want something and then you get you're like, oh yeah, it gives you to it, like no, no, no, no, no, too too much. I think that's what eventually happens with him.
Speaker 1: So he goes and looks at a home that April is showing and there's a bunch of news just walking around. He looks longingly at a naked couple because he wishes he had a naked partner. So we see him chatting up a naked woman and he's telling girl, I want to get married, I want to have a child, and she says, Danny, you should move here. You definitely fit in karaoke people all having a ball. Wendy encourages him to sing. He does, and then he takes over. He's killing it. He take it easy by the eagles. Now Danny starts talking to a younger girl. I would say this girl, late twenties, early thirties, right, and.
Speaker 2: I don't think third well, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying this is what I thought.
Speaker 2: She looked like way younger than he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, by fifteen years. Yeah. And he's like, so what do you do? And she goes, well, I like to go to the beach and go on walks. He's like, oh my god, me too. I like to go to the beach and go on walks. And what else do you like to do? I like to go to karaoke. Me too, I like to go to karaoke. And he says, can I get your phone number? And she goes, okay, you know blah blah blah says it. He goes, I've got it. It's committed to memory. She goes okay, great.
Speaker 2: So he gets he remembered it too. It's a nuts I would have forgotten it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he gets back to his rental and messages her. Her name is Amanda, and she goes, who is this and he says it's me Danny from the bar. She says, oh, hey, he asked her on a date, and she goes, sure, all right, So now we meet Amanda fully closed. She's on a bench on a college campus and says, I'm a student in structural civil engineering. Really I'm just looking for a sugar daddy. And also I hope Danny can help support my support my music career, and eventually I'd like to have a Bugatti, a plane, and a Gucci bag. Well, you should start with the Gucci bag, sutainable, a small.
Speaker 2: Sor small, you know, start with the career.
Speaker 3: Get let him buy you some studio time a little yeah, let him give you some studio time. Then get you a purse, and then just it's steps. I mean, he may he fucking will probably live to.
Speaker 2: Be ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then she says, ultimately, after she gets all these things, her ultimate goal is to solve world sustainability issues. So I mean, just got dreams. Okay, probably having a plane. It's not going to help world sustainability issues.
Speaker 2: But you know, you have to wonder if she truly knows what that means.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know what any of those I don't think she me.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either. I don't even feel like she really went to that college.
Speaker 1: That's also a possibility. So he goes to get a pedicure and he asked for French tip, gel nails on his toes.
Speaker 3: Yes he did, and uh, there was no explanation of why.
Speaker 1: He That is strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because yeah, yeah, if it would have said clear, even if he had said color and pink.
Speaker 3: But it was the fact that he said I want French tip. Jel really got me Gel now polished.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I guess he is on his feet a lot and they are out in the open a lot, so wants to make sure that gel partially stays on.
Speaker 2: But friendship, don't get anything on your toes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, we're not going to be able to understand what that meant. He's getting ready for his date. He dances in, shakes his dog around in his kitchen.
Speaker 2: This is my note.
Speaker 1: He shakes his dog around in his kitchen.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of donging.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of you know, and I you know, Danny does not have children, no, And I just have a feeling. And I could be completely wrong, because as I often am, but I feel like Danny.
Speaker 2: Likes to take a dip in both pools.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe do they say vibe that I got from Danny, Which is great, But I wish he would have when he was looking at that couple.
Speaker 2: I think he was looking at both asses.
Speaker 1: M okay, okay. So they go on the date. They're fully clothed and he brings her a rose and she's like, oh my god, it's so nice. Whatever, and they talk about food and it's funny because at one point on their text message, she said do you like fish? And she says, no, I like filet mignon. Because again, of course, it's like, if I'm going on a date with this guy, I'm getting a nice Oh yeah. So he tells her he's grateful with all his heart that she is there, and she's like, okay, great, and then she tells him she's studying to be a civil engineer. They have wine, I think too much wine. They have Filet mignon, and he asked her about kids and she goes, I don't want to have kids, like I'm not ready at this time. But this does not deter him.
Speaker 3: Look, seeing a picture of Danny with no clothes on is the best birth control.
Speaker 2: It is because it will immediately make you lock your legs. Who would want to have a baby.
Speaker 3: Do you know when you have a baby with an old man like that? Your baby comes out looking old. They just do this farm is all they do.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: Anytime you have ever seen a person who had a baby with an old man that James his friend. It's a prime example. That baby came out looking like he was fifty nine years old. You cannot have a.
Speaker 2: Baby with an old, old, old old mate.
Speaker 1: Cat. Never Oh, I've never heard this theory.
Speaker 2: Well you heard it here first. It's true. Those four babies, they got wrinkles and all kindsage and gray air on their ears, like it's this bad.
Speaker 1: Don't do it, don't do it, Oh my god. So he says he's from San Diego, California, and she goes, I'm dying to go to San Diego. I really want to go to Sea World. And he goes, oh, well you could. I could definitely take you there. I could definitely. He's like, this is something at San Diego and sea World. This is yeah. And she goes, and I really want to go to Europe. He goes, well, I could do that. I could take you to Europe. That'd be no problem. She goes, yeah, I really love chocolate.
Speaker 2: So but they have sea World in Florida.
Speaker 1: They do. I think they also have one like in Dallas. All right, Houston, we have one in San Antonio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So why was that such a big dream to go to Sandy, to go to Sea World.
Speaker 1: Listen, maybe this girl ain't that bright. So uh. Then she says to him, well, I think we have quite a bit in common, and I think we're off to a great start. He says, you know, if I walked around with you in my neighborhood back in San Diego, everybody would wonder how did I get such a great girl. Then he starts blathering on about his mom living in the Normandy region when Normandy was invaded, and he goes, I don't know how I got on this day. Oh it's the wine. And then she says, maybe you wouldn't like me because I get rowdy sometimes, and he goes, oh, I would just love everything about you. And she goes, you know, I got made a viral video and he goes, no. She goes, let me show you. So she pulls out this viral video that she made on her phone and it says, shake that ass. You got that ass for days? Shake that ass, shorty like you getting paid?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, like I said, Little Eggy Azilia, she most definitely is not gonna get invited to the be et hip hop Awar shows like she will not be performing on any stages.
Speaker 2: Well maybe at a strip club stage.
Speaker 1: But so he looks at it and she's like, shake that ass. Shake it for a day. As he's getting pad, she's singing it out him, He's like, yep, yeah, all right. He goes wow, and he goes you know what.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This goes back millions of years when when a man stops thinking about sex, you're done. Within five years, you're dead. Most people in this room will die. You and I will die. You don't know the trauma I've gone through with people treating me horribly. Starts crying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is not what you do on a first date.
Speaker 1: She seeds the dessert and he tells her, I would give you anything in the world just to be with you. Now, to me, this sounds like it's working out.
Speaker 2: She's looking first sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she went to the Naked Place looking for a sugar daddy. She found one did and he says, I need your shoe size because tomorrow I'm going to buy you my favorite Jessica Simpson red pump. He did not say red bottoms. He did not say nolablanis. He said, Jessica Simpson red pumps.
Speaker 2: Now, I love a good Jessica Simpson shoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're trying to show me you got money, that's not it that that that is not a flex.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: He says, tomorrow I will be at the Eden resort and I will have the shoes for you, and she goes, great, let's do it. I'll meet you there. I'm looking forward to it. Next day, he goes to look for the shoe first at Nordstrum, to which they say, get the fuck out of here. You know, we do not carry Jessica Simpson at Norstrm. You better get your ass to the TJ Max, TJ Max out of here. So he does buy some shoes. They are red pumps, so they're not Jessica Simpson's. And did we see him over at Eden playing nekey dart? Naked darts with Amanda seems dangerous. Naked dart seems dangerous.
Speaker 3: Because if one dart goes wrong, you ain't out to protect you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he and Amanda. They play darts, They work out on the elliptical, they take a walk, They play tennis and they hang out in the pool. They do everything naked all day.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The days are going well so far, so they go back to his place. He brings out the shoes. He says, you should try them on. They're very high quality. I think they're Sam Edelman's. Is what it looks like from the inside of the writing on the shoe.
Speaker 2: I don't know that designer. Is that a good shoe designer?
Speaker 1: I mean it's maybe one step above Jessica Simpson, one step below Del Trevida.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, So.
Speaker 1: Tries them on. She walks around naked in them, of course, because she's niked Okay, and he says again for the four hundredth time, I left California because my neighbors were treating me horribly. So if I moved here, would you like to live here with me? I could buy a big house. We could have a good life here. And she's like, second date, and uh, he says, just think about just think about it. You can let me know. You can let me know, and she goes, it's really sweet.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The tea I'm drinking matches, my shoes both are red. Sucks on her vape. Okay, next day, he's texting her, I had so much fun. How are you? Where are you? What are you doing? Can you call me? Smiley? Emoji? Okay emoji?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who'd you call him?
Speaker 2: Dad? Like your dad texting you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Where are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Then he starts pacing the neighborhood and then he goes to the gym they were seeing just crazy, crazy, crazy. He's sending her a million messages right, yes. Then we get the weird camera work again where it's like spinning in the cars and that I hate. Finally she facetimes him and she's like, Hi, what's going on. He goes, Oh my god, I was so worried. I was so worried. You never wrote me back. It's been two hours, I thought, And she goes, I fell you were dead. She goes, well, I was in class because I'm a student, and I saw my phone was going off but I couldn't answer it. And then he goes, so, how do you like the shoes? She's like, oh, the shoes are great. You know I'm a class I'm not wearing them right, And then he says, are you having a good day? She goes, yeah, it's good, and I got to tell you something like what you asked me. And we talked about last night, like it's just too fast to move in and all that, like it's too fast and we barely know each other. And I hope you understand. And he goes, yeah, I do, I do. I do. And then she goes, yeah, you know, shake that ass, shorty, like you're trying to get paid. Shake that ass, shorty. You got to ask for days, right, you know, And he goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 1: So they hang up.
Speaker 2: So the producer with the.
Speaker 3: Text messages like he had a chance, but she's like, Okay, I'm gonna have to deal with this ship all this is a sugar daddy who really wants some sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can't. Yeah yeah. So the producer goes, are you okay, and he goes, I'm fine. I'm just gonna go for a run in my banana hammock. So he says, I must have been an idiot to go on a date with her. All she was talking about was money. I was living in a dream world when I was in Eden. It's time to go home and deal with my neighbors in a proper manner.
Speaker 3: It was too much for him. It just it wasn't the vibe that he thought that it was going to be.
Speaker 2: He's he likes the chaos. He loves that.
Speaker 1: I think he should have shot his shot with Wendy. Wendy was more age appropriate.
Speaker 2: Oh, she won for in her fertile years. That's someone who was fertile.
Speaker 1: That's true. But maybe she had kids to get adopted and give his last name. So he says he's gonna go back to San Diego. So now he goes back home, and what does he do, Keisha.
Speaker 2: He has a new party in his backyard.
Speaker 1: He has a naked pity in his backyard.
Speaker 2: He should have been doing it the whole fucking time.
Speaker 1: Come on, now he's put out flyers he did? He put out something on probably next door. Yeah, and he says, I love America. You can't pick your neighbors, but you can pick who comes into your backyard. Yeah, and we see the naked party with karaoke and darts. What he learned from Eden, He said, a quitter never wins, and a winner never quits. Fuck my neighbors, fuck them, And that's it. That is the end of episode six. YEP, and again I asked, what did I do to choose this career where I had to talk about that because it was upsetting.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I was concerned for you.
Speaker 1: You weren't the only one. I got so many dms like have you watched it? And I'm like, you, guys know, I'm not going to watch it till the day before we recorded, and then when I sent it to Matt, he was like, no, Mary, pay look away, it's not for you.
Speaker 2: It was too late. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: It was too late. I already seen the triple deck. I didn't understand what was happening.
Speaker 3: I just kept thinking, you know, we kind of lost her earlier this year, this may be the thing to really do her.
Speaker 1: We are coming up on a We're coming up on a year of the time I almost died. Everybody, is it a year?
Speaker 2: It feels like it just happened.
Speaker 1: It was July of last year, July seventh, tweets if it felt like it.
Speaker 2: Was this, Okay, so let me go back. We almost lost you last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, God, damn it, this is this is this why killer right here? Because that was a lot. It was a lot for me. I just wasn't expecting it to was James watching it with you. Oh fuck no, I never would have made it. He would have never shut up if I had watched it with them.
Speaker 1: No, well, Dave would have just said, I'm not watching this, this is gru He would have just like refused. So I had it. This is what we do. Like so when we're at the beach, because this house is very small, so he sits on the couch and I saw on the other side of the couch, I plug my laptop and put my aarpods in and then I pull up like the two screens right like what I'm watching and when I'm writing notes. And he never like walked behind me and saw it, saw it. But I did a couple I did laugh a couple of times, Like when I was texting with Matt. He was like, very Paine, protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Look away.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is, but it's not for you. And I was laughing. And I was laughing at when I was texting you about the tri PENI like, what was going on with the triple the triple Dick? And I was laughing and he's like, what are you laughing at? I go, it's about nkedness. Do you really want to hear it? He goes No. He probably meant like, if it was naked girls, I want to hear about it, but I don't want to hear about some naked old tan, old white dand dudes.
Speaker 3: It was it was the saggage that was the big that was what was upsetting.
Speaker 1: He was a lot a sagging and I didn't feel that this was much of a neighbor story. Right, if he would have stayed in San Diego, it would have been a neighbor story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took a turn, and I will say this, see most definitely earned his solo episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh Sandy still alive.
Speaker 1: It has to be. He was only seventy one when this was filmed.
Speaker 2: And when was it filmed?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Seems like somebody some of these were from twenty twenty two and someone from twenty twenty five. So let's do you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna do what we call Google on air. Okay, we're gonna see Danny from Neighbors, San Diego. Okay, I'm licking when it comes up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Danny Schmaccowsky, often called Yellow Thong Guy all right, is a seventy two year old San Diego local and a perpetual political candidate who became the breakouts star on the HBO reality series Neighbors. And let's just find out how his fame led to a brief trip to a Florida nudest colony, a highly discussed only bands presence, and a surge in public visibility. Read more about his backstory here on the Hollywood Reporter, or local coverage is San Diego Tribune. So just google Danny from Neighbors and all this comes up and you can click. He seems to be with us, and he got an article in the Hollywood Reporter and in the San Diego Tribune how a local.
Speaker 2: Framed and hanging on the Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then we have Dan Schmithkowski, mayoral candidate twenty twenty four. So yeah, okay, all right, he's still kicking it. Good for you, Danny.
Speaker 3: Good for you, Danny for representing all the Saggie dicks, it being the voice of the still a Rice movement.
Speaker 2: Thank you Danny.
Speaker 1: You know, we didn't know that Danny was who we needed to lead us into. Okay, oh my lord, yeah that was funny. Thank you Danny, and thank you Keisha forcovering Neighbors with me. Of course we did it. We did it, and we did cover the one episode of Worst x Ever. Guys, it's going to be on the Wednesday ten dollars Prime Feed and here at the end, I'll remind you guys that if you're on the ten dollar and above level on the Prime Feed, we are doing Pink Shade Live Thursday night, and if you are with super castor Patreon, you'll get the email link. If you're not, if you're on Apple Subscriptions ten dollars and above, just send us your email and let us know that you're with Apple Subscriptions and give them email Ingrid at pink shape podcast dot com. She's gonna kill.
Speaker 2: Me, she is. I want when she kills you, k you like record it.
Speaker 1: You guys do have to do a screen show of your phone to show that you are an Apple subscription member or we're not just taking your word for it, because we're going to talk about some very secret think. No, we're not. We're just gonna we're gonna have fun. It's just gonna be one hour on Thursday, eight o'clock Eastern. We're just gonna chat Me and Kimberly and Keisha, the trifecta here of pink shade.
Speaker 2: So hey, hey, that's it.
Speaker 1: We'll be back next week for Love After lock Up. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Who can't wait to get back and listen? Be careful what you wish for it. Maybe a terrible.
Speaker 2: Batch, but they look extra stupid. Yeah, it'll be.
Speaker 1: We'll be on tooth Watch. We'll be on the tooth Watch.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'll see you guys tomorrow for TLC Tuesday with Kimberly. Okay, bye bye