Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks. It is a time of rapid change, and one of the things that is rapidly changing is gold. So we have Tony Ardeban of wise Wolf Gold and Silver joining us, and again you can get to his site by using David Knight dot Gold. Let him know that you came through us, and you can gradually start to accumulate gold. You can have a real savings program of something that will preserve its value. He's set up a wolf pack where you can buy in at different levels and just do this on a monthly basis. It's a great program, something I don't know of anybody else doing. Thank you for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 2: We've had it's always a pleasure to be here. I'm glad I get to talk to Travis this week as well. That's right, he's pull a double this time, a dual mind to get to answer some questions. You're right, there's a lot of changes going on, you know. I think i'd frame that maybe a little differently, David. There's a lot of changes going on with the Fiat currency system and the monetary system of the United States and around the world. But I think gold and silver have basically remained the same. I mean they have the stable coin gold than we did. They're the real stable coin, the real stable coin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot happening with gold in this monetary reset, and it is interesting to watch. Something I've been curious. You always followed the gold silver ratios, and today it's about I think it's about eighty eight ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. But I started running the gold to bitcoin ratios and that's been an interesting metric. If you actually go back to the end of twenty twenty four, it took about forty ounces of gold to make one bitcoin, and now it takes thirty one point one, so's there's a bit of big leap in gold. Even though bitcoin was one hundred thousand in twenty to twenty four, at the end of twenty four it broke one hundred thousand and then went to about one hundred and twenty thousand, I believe around the Trump inaugural. But it's been trading sideways and chopping sideways a lot, most likely through the last few months. And you see gold continuing to just rise, and it's rising on mostly uncertainty, it's rising on central bank accumulation, and it's rising on the expected rate cut.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's kind of interesting that even El Salvador, which had moved over strongly to bitcoin, their central bank has started accumulating gold for the first time. So I guess the people that named the country after Jesus have decided to start saving some real money gold. But it's kind of interesting to see that happening. And see even some of the stable coin people are talking about we're going to set up a fun here that's going to be bitcoin, but we're going to start accumulating gold for insurance. So you got some bitcoin people who are accumulating gold for insurance as well.
Speaker 2: That's correct. And Tether, I believe, has actually gone into backing some of the gold mining operations. They're putting into the basis of infrastructure for gold. It's a really interesting time. I remember the interview I did with Alan Arrera, and I mentioned this last week. He wrote a history of gold, but I was thinking about that this morning. There was one hundred thousand tons or so accumulated through all of history up until about nineteen ninety, and since that time, we've put another one hundred thousand tons into circulation of mining. We've mined that much more gold and the price is where it is still. So I think this is because we've got a lot of fiscal uncertainty, have been so much debasement of fiat currency. It's hard to tell exactly what the true price of gold is, but I don't think we're anywhere near it right nowadays. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And of course they just had the Producer of Price Index come out and it showed inflation was higher than they had thought, but that didn't really move gold all that much. A little bit. But the thing that really moved it this week was when they saw this massive record fake jobs report. I guess, you know, along with their fiat currency, they have fiat jobs, things that don't really exist that they just make up out of thin air. And that had been happening throughout the Biden administration last year or so, and now they're having a reckoning as they start to try to backfill and remove these fake jobs that they put in there to try to pump him up and make them look good. And so that was one of the things that set gold off. But it's also I think the unrest that we're seeing, you know, the attempts to escalate, attempts to drag everybody in to World War three that we see, it's always all of these different things have always moved to help gold because gold can be simple. It can be something that you have physical custody of. It doesn't even require for the infrastructure of the internet being there.
Speaker 2: And I think we make a mistake we look at the price of commodities. We think that they're priced into the metrics of all things financial globally, and they're just not. I mean, if you look at the supposed wealth of the world and all the transaction is what's held, it's about five hundred trillion. The market cap for gold, I believe is about twenty trillion. I think silver is about two trillion something like that, And so it's relatively nothing compared to all of the financial products and all of the seeming you know, what is you know, presented as wealth or value around the world. I think we're just on the edge of something really historic. David. And you know, I'm sure you know we've heard this before because they call it a great reset. But financially everything that in the United States, we just hear about these you know, a few stocks who hear about Navidia. You hear about things like that the fang stocks, but the most of the stocks they're just kind of dead to people. They chop, they move sideways, they don't go anywhere. Yeah, it's we have a different metric of wealth here, and I think this is because of the changes that are on the horizon. The monetary changes are so massive. I think that's what's happening is seeing the prices of gold and silver and for a lesser extent, bitcoin right now. I think that has a lot to do with the uncertainty around the world in adoption. I think that's why bitcoin's kind of just sitting there not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody is looking for something that is real and authentic, because you point out, you know, we have this paper wealth that is astronomical, and gold is a teeny tiny sign of that. And I think people are looking at all these fiat currencies and all these different manipulations they are being done by governments, and they're looking to fall back on something that's real. And I think that's one of the reasons why this nonsense from the Bureau of Labor Statistics the BLS was such obvious. BS. That's one of the things that really kicked off gold. It's like you know, what is reel out here? Do we have anything that's real?
Speaker 2: Well, that's going to be the big question after all these years, after nineteen seventy one, is what is real At the end of the end of the day, We've had so much fake thrown at us, and you know, we have these booms and busts, and a lot of them are manufactured, and now the bubble has gotten so big. If you go back through monetary history, like I like to do, you know, if you go back to some of the earlier panics, like the panic of nineteen oh seven, that we had natural market forces were allowed to come in and everything was corrected, so it was a longer period between boom and bus cycles and it wasn't as large. But when you artificially prop them up like we did with the Great Financial Crisis of two thousand and eight two thousand and nine, which was really unpressent. We never really done anything like that before, where the government, you know, putting pressure on the central bank, created you know, trillions out of thin air to prop up banks that were too big to fail or jail and the consequences of that are still not felt. There's zombie corporations. I've talked about this many times and stuff zombie corporations that are in effect propped up.
Speaker 1: Well still maybe in the back of a lot of people's minds, It certainly is in the back of my mind. I mean, if they can, if they can blow up real estate by using tokenization, securitization and fake financial instruments, then you know, you want to physically hold something that is real, like gold and silver. And I think that it's a lot of people got to be thinking about it in the back of their mind, like, you know, hey, look at what they were able to do with real estate. We need to get something that's real.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right, And then real estate in and of itself, I think is an open question of how secure that is. How much of a bubble is that right now because of the interest rates, and that's the attempt is going to be to cut it by twenty five basis points coming up to see if it can fuel the economy because we need that debt creation. I mean, as long as there's currency creation and debt creation, then it seemingly is a healthy economy. But that's a foundation built on sand, as we know, and the looming financial disaster. I think that it's out there, and I'm not just being pessimistic for the sake of it. I think that that's just the data. I mean, look at the debt explosion we were talking about September eleventh. And I'm speaking today, by the way, I got my show next, but I'm gonna I got invited to speak at the Rotary Club here in Dennis and Texas for about thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: I told my can I talk about nine to eleven and we're going to have I think some people are going to I'm not going to go full tilt onto them, but we're going to talk about things like Building said, and we're going to talk.
Speaker 2: About some of the mysteries of nine to eleven, and maybe even talk about some of the the shorts that were put onto you know, the short sales and the puts that were put onto airline stocks by affiliates of Deutsche Bank who had ties to intelligence. We could we'll talk a little bit about that today. But yeah, it's it's you know, since two thousand and one, David, we've I think that I looked up the debt of the US in two thousand and one and September eleventh, it was around five point five trillion, and as we stand today, we're at thirty seven plus trillion dollars. These are metrics that you know, these are unsustainable things, and you know the debt to GDP ratio, and now clearly the the answer here, I think is to invadel. We have to do that because everything will everything will be fine. It's a national security issue, ladies and gentlemen. Nights.
Speaker 1: Really they're having a boil that they could set up their own petro dollar without Saudi Arabia. If they went into Venezuela, they got more, right, more oil than Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: That that's that's the issue with Venezuela's is not it's so ridiculous that it's not the cartels, it's not any of that. It's uh, it's it's the it's a grotesque version of the Monroe doctrine in some way unfortunately, and that but yeah, we're not we're not working on any of the things that would actually make this economy healthy. David. I mean, we've got you've seen some of these people, and I know you've played some of this, but some of these folks, these uh operators that are trying to figure out what to do about tariffs and how to get their products in and having to shut down and they're firing people and all the rest that's happening because of the tariffs and uncertainty. Uh, this is not a game that's gonna turn out well for the people of the United States, unfortunately. And I and and the sad part about it is I agree with the concept of tariffs up until now.
Speaker 1: From Yeah, it's the sort of thing where actually there was a good article on Mesus and I'll cover it later where they said Trump is portraying tariffs something that's going to make us wealthy. But they said, however, if you look at this historically, the countries that have high tariffs are the poorest in the world, and the ones that had a low tariffs or the richest in the world. And so it is not looking like it's going to build prosperity. And of course then it also begs the question which they don't really address, and that is we've always been told by Democrats that we can tax and spend our way to prosperity. And that's basically what Trump, a Democrat, is telling us now, that we can tax and spend our way to prosperity. And yet that is not the case. It is exactly the opposite. But before we get away from the metals, silver you were talking about still has the ratio of about eighty or so to gold. And one of the interesting things I thought was the fact that as everybody got concerned about Trump putting on tariffs with gold, especially because of his war with Switzerland that he wanted to get into. This is the capricious and arbitrary nature of what Trump is doing. If he doesn't like a country, he threatens them with TIFFs, and this is one of the reasons why he should not have that power. Hopefully the courts are going to take it away. He's already lost twice with that. But people are saying, well, if he's going to put tariff on gold, they started getting concerned about that. He came out and explicitly said there will be no tariff on gold and a couple of other precious metals, but he left out silver. Do you read anything into that. He didn't say they wouldn't tariff at silver.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, and they may have to do somewhat with it, maybe indirectly with what we saw Russia do. Adding silver as a strategic reserve asset and accumulating silver. Other governments, I believe under the radar are also doing that, maybe even in the bricks periphery, and I think that's what's driving the price. I think a lot of the contracts and some of the other papered over silver markets are really getting strained right now. And I just did the calculation while you were talking. I just wanted to make sure. But it's eighty eight. It's eighty eight ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. And it was interesting about as we've seen gold continue march towards another all time high, and we just hit another all time high a few days ago, you wondered if gold, if silver was going to keep up with gold. I mean, if you go back to the first quarter of the plandemic, after we had this massive stock market rally and then had the lowest you know, we had the lowest day on Wall Street, biggest crash since twenty nine. I remember the gold silver ratio at one time David was one hundred and twenty five to Wow. So it's because silver really crashed. I mean it went down to I mean on the spot levels it was under fifteen dollars. I think it was like around thirteen dollars an ounce at one time. Now you couldn't buy it anywhere for that. No one's going to sell it at thirteen, but it was it had crashed that hard and if we've slowly seen it build back. But I think this is starting to break away and go back. So historically it's been you know, even as low as ten to one, but that's generally twenty to one to forty to one somewhere in there, and we lost that balance post nineteen thirty three. I think those things are going to start resetting, especially as governments like the Government of Russia gets in on the silver game. Interesting enough, the Swiss were the last people to the last country to officially go into a fiat currency post nineteen seventy one. That they went into a total fiat in two thousand and two, and at that time they have had a silver standard for their currency. That might also be an underlying issue with with the Swiss and silver. That's the silver still a monetary metal. It's just gold gets all the big headlines. It's easier to move, you know that. It's I think at the end of the day, it's always known as money, but silver does it just right there underneath it as a monetary metal, not just an industrial metal, and it probably will reclaim that. As a matter of fact, the word rupie for the Indian currency is from the from the root word rupio, which means silver.
Speaker 1: Interesting, so, as you're pointing out the ratio between gold and silver, gold is up like what thirty four thirty seven percent or something this year. So has silver gone up that much?
Speaker 2: Yes, same, Yeah, it's followed it. That's because that's what I was saying. The interesting thing is the gold silver ratio, as we've been discussing, one time silver was thirty five dollars an ounce and gold was thirty five hundred. So it's one hundred to one, and that's been in the last ninety to one hundred and twenty days. But we're starting to slowly see everything starting to repurpose and reset itself back to that, you know, eighty something to one ratio, even if as gold climbs.
Speaker 1: Interesting, well, it's you know, when we look at this going forward, the war that Trump's got going with the Federal Reserve, there's another issue there. It looks like he's going to get his way, even though the court has blocked him being able to fire Lisa Cook as governor. I think what she did was wrong, it was criminal. But the other aspects of this I thought were kind of alarming was how Polty went through and did a Stalin esque investigation with artificial intelligence. It's very much like bring me the man, I'll find the crime. And so you know, he's bragging about the fact that he's got artificial intelligence. They can go back and sort through somebody's economic history and find anything, any technicality that they can hit him on. And she did violate the law. She did rely on her mortgage applications. But the way that they caught her is very concerning, and because they will use it against other people, I think. But it's also the fact that it is a whether or not he is able to get her out. He is deliberately trying to intimidate people to following his desired economic direction. Lowering interest rates, which is going to help gold, is going to hurt us with inflation, but it is going to help the price of gold significantly. Do you think they're going to do Most of the people are saying twenty five basis points, about a quarter of a point that they're going to lower rates. Some people are saying half a point. But the bottom line is is that Trump is going to get his way. Dryl clenty said, Trump is great gold who was last time because he pushes inflation and easy money policies. It looks like he's going to get his way with that as well. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to get his way. I would lean towards twenty five basis points at least. I don't think there's going to be a fifty basis points cut right off the bat, but I do think it'll be followed by several other cuts. I mean, I think they'll go all the way into the midterms, into next year. That'll be the trend, and you'll start to see some of the same language float around again, and the Wall Street will be back. It'll look like everything's great for a while, and then you get into every time we do this, every time we create these bubbles, we're just setting ourselves up for the bigger downturn. And as you've noticed throughout the years, there's not much room to run anymore. I mean, we've been able to bail ourselves out by currency creation and lower interest rates. But if you keep lowering, if you get them back down to the COVID nineteen eighty four levels. Where do you go from there? And I think that's probably where we're headed, is just massive currency printing, money printing, expansion of the dollar, the M two supply. I think we'll do that. Inflation will continue to be a major issue, eating away at the savings of the American people and hurting the world. I think this is without sound money policies, we're just going to be continuing to debase and devalue our own financial system. And that's why things like gold are important. Silver is important, and anything that cannot be reprinted, which is that's only a few things. That's commodities. Basically, at the end of the day, it's things that are rare and things that take work to get out of the earth or to manufacturers. So I think we're the same policies, same things over and over again. Cheap money is on the horizon, which means expensive gold.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, what we're looking at the fundamentals is you and I pointed out this isn't about trends that we're looking at in terms of past history of different things, as much as it is we see the instability geopolitically, financially, all these other things, and then this time there's something brand new on the horizon, and that is the desire of these people to have a CBDC, which now they are using the trojan horse of the Genius Act to try to set up these stable coins which will still give them complete ability to track and to prevent transactions from happening financially. And you've got a Senator Keith Kelly of Alabama is warning people that the Genius Act is going to harm small banks. I say it'd be more than a harm. It's going to destroy them. Eric Trump has said, and he made this pronouncement at I think maybe they were in Dubai or something, and he was talking about how banks were going to go away within ten years and it was all going to be stable coins, because that's what the Trump family is angling for with Liutnik and tether and things like that. And what happens when we lose the small banks, Tony, it seems to me like we lose cash.
Speaker 2: We will lose cash. Yeah, on a long enough timeline, I think you do lose cash. That is a big danger. We're not there yet, I don't think you know, we've I think the success of pushing pushing back against a central bank digital currency and the short term has been successful because they no longer have the same plans that they had, you know, five years ago for a central bank digital currency. But you're right, it's morphed. And what did Zigduberzinski say in run around sovereignty, they're doing it in run around the pushback on CBDC. They regrouped the rebrandable coin issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they regrouped them, they rebranded it, called it the Genius Act.
Speaker 2: And also, David, I think there's a there's something to the stable coins and what happens to the dollar, like the the next iteration of the dollar. I think that's important with the with the stable coins because we all, all of us had watched things like the Petro dollar die in the last year that's been That was a bizarre turn of events that you know, we didn't even try to save We didn't try to save the petro dollar, that fifty year agreement that we had with the Saudi's. It just lapped in the summer of twenty twenty four and with that without anything, and I thought, well, that's very strange. Yeah, Well, if you look at what they're trying to do with these off ramps on ramps for stable coins. It makes it really easy to trade internationally with the dollar. Stable coins. It's another it's like a rebirth of the dollar, a reimagining of the dollar itself. At least that's what I'm seeing kind of on the horizon for the future of the doll are in the monetary system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they basically, you know, Lutnik can be the big customer of the Federal Reserve bonds and notes, and then they can through the stable coin thing, they can go to retail instead of trying to sell it to central banks who don't want to play that game anymore. They can offer the stable coin to individuals in other countries. And I think that's the direction that they're going to go. They're going to try to prop up the dollar with the stable coin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I think that's the danger there is the dollar becomes stable coins. It's purpose that way is that we become a digitized system on the blockchain, and that's where you get into the dangers of the surveillance state, and you know, the surveillance disguised as money. As Catherine Austin fitz would say.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people are sensing the threats that are out there to the dollar.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you look at it, it seems like gold rowse about fifty percent across all of Trump's previous four years, and right now, in the eight months since he's taken office, it's rosen almost forty percent already. So people are looking at this and saying something's wrong with the dollar. And anytime the dollar is unstable, anytime it's weak, gold goes through the roof. And with the fact that we've already almost hit what he accomplished in his previous four years, shows that there is a lot of stuff happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves gold. He wants everything made out of gold.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why he's just buying it all up. We're gonna have one day he's going to unveil the White House and it's going to be gold plated.
Speaker 1: We'll find he's the biggest customer, not the Central Bikes in China or whatever.
Speaker 4: So the White House is nice, but now it's gold.
Speaker 2: It's better gold.
Speaker 1: Actually, he's getting into crypto. That's really his family is becoming, uh, getting all their money into crypto. But you know this headline from the UK on expos UK Government's digital wallet plus a digital ID is the digital prison. And I think that's the bottom line to me. You know, we've we've had situations in the past and people, you know, if you look at gold as an investment, you know, you can look at past history and trends and things like that and try to buy it as a commodity, or people look at it as a hedge against the collapse of the dollar. But I see it as a hedge against the collapse of civilization and privacy and all the rest of this stuff, because I know how they're going to use this genius act stable coin. They're going to use it exactly like a CBDC. It's got all the worst features of a CBDC, but they've rebranded it to make you think that it's fine. And they've rebranded it so that they make the money, not the Federal Reserve. You know, it's going to be the Trump family and Lutnik who's going to make the money off of this kind of stuff. It's not going to be a powering company.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, you're right, And is it possible that the Federal Reserve itself releast that the creature from Jekyl Island is on the chopping block and the fourth turning. Is it one of the institutions that gets repurposed? And is there some creative destruction that's going on right now? And of course it's a game that you know, it's a big club and you ain't in it. It's not like we've been a fit at any any level. But is there some warring faction of the banking houses or establishment or dynastic families that decided to do something different and change the system itself? Is it no longer suits them? I mean, somebody's going to have to pay the bill. Think about the damage that's been done by the Federal Reserve Bank. Think about what the Central Bank has done to the United States too, are to our monetary system that we used to have a system as good as gold and we used to be the world's greatest creditor. There's the majority of the blame lies at the feed of the one institution that was supposed to regulate and control and keep boom and bus cycles from happening. All that stuff happened on their watch. As a matter of fact, it's lost ninety nine percent of its purchasing power since they assumed the helm of the charge of the monetary policy. So I think that maybe that's just a way of getting rid of it. Always need a crisis to precipitate the changes as they want, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, And then what do we replace it with? To replace the Federal Reserve as bad as it is, with one individual who's just going to dictate everything, you know, that's the key thing we're going to have. You know, we've got a fiat currency, so I guess we should have a fiat dictator who's going to have singular individual who's going to decide how everything the monetary policy, how much is going to be there, and interest rates and all the rest of these things that Federal Reserve has been manipulating. Would have central planning done by somebody who doesn't seem to plan anything economically. It just reacts, as we've seen with the tariff stuff.
Speaker 2: I definitely think this is a blip. You know, obviously the Trump administration, this is already you know, he can't run again. I don't think there will be a continuity of these same types of policies. So this is probably an anomaly somewhere, but it does fit into the larger plan as you mentioned, uh, you know, with with the with best in the Treasury secretary that ties to stable coins in the past. I think this is going to be something that stable coins, crypto a lot of what's going to be put on the table in the next three years and it will be implemented and put into the infrastructure. And it's sad because we don't need you know, at the end of the day, if if people had a free market for money, you know, you mentioned the small banks will be hurt by the stable coins. That's the exact entities that we would need to step up and and help us with the free market and have some real competition, you know, And and I think create a better, a better way. Decentralized currency is the answer to a centralized system that it's imploding. And that's a fortunate that people can't see it.
Speaker 1: Everything's going to become more centralized, you know. Instead of the federal Reserve, you have one individual or a couple of people in his administration will be making all the monetary policy. And then instead of a lot of smaller local banks and some of the competition that comes with that, you're going to have the too big to fail guys and too big to jail guys, they'll be the only ones that you'll be able to get loans from. What's that going to be like? And then, of course there's not going to be there's not going to be the ability to if you're a small business, assuming that there's any small businesses left, you're not gonna be able to take the cash that you had at your business and take it down to the local bank to have it deposited. You know, that's that's going to be a thing of the past as well. So it's all of it is about complete centralization and complete control, and it's going to be the usual suspects, the giant banks and the government that are going to exercise complete control over everything. That's why I say we need to have something that we can have as a basis for setting up a parallel economic system that's going to be out of their system. And that's where gold and silver, I think come in as a very important thing.
Speaker 2: I agree, I think, and I think we're just at the beginning of the implementation of a lot of those policies for people to get their hands on precious metals and start transacting them in them. I think that they were just at the at the beginning. A lot of states have made it legal tender. Texas recently just did that. They have some you know, three year plan or something to implement where they're going to you'll be able to store gold and silver in the Texas Depository and then you know, have a card against it and all that. That's fine, but it's also the the move there, I think by the state itself to make gold and silver legal tender, as well as other states that are working on it. That's the future. The states and the local governments are doing, I think a good job at preparing for a future where the dollars a lot less stable.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you, Tony from Wes robertson four four eight, ask well silver hit one hundred and fifty to two hundred dollars an ounce in the next two to three years.
Speaker 2: I think two to three years is probably, let's hope not because if it's hitting that, if it's doing those kind of numbers, we got some real problems. Yeah, I think that. I think that we're really poised in this last quarter of twenty twenty five here to see silver break. It's finally break it's forty five year all time high. I think that is a very good mathematical chance that we'll see silver do something like go to sixty dollars an ounce. That's real possible, and then you know, going into twenty twenty six and beyond, you know, it's tough to say. I think one hundred dollars an ounce silver is definitely doable in this decade, and that just kind of depends on what happens geopolitically, if we're in if you know, there's a lot of ifs there. Yeah, there's a lot of IFFs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you said, we'd be into the dollar really bad straights if it gets that high. As a matter of fact, there was something on Kitko and it was a quote from a company that is focused on silver silver stock investors, and he said he thought that it could go two hundred dollars an ounce this cycle. So that's a real bullsh projection, and even he's going to one hundred dollars and not two hundred or three hundred.
Speaker 2: I try to be as conservative as possible because a lot of people can misconstrue what I say is investment advice. But also I've found these silver bugs that are always going around the internet that have all these views that tell people that silver's going to be you know, one thousand dollars an ounce and stuff. I never I don't know what they're basing that off of. And I think that people get excited and they run off and they buy whatever products, you know, that they think they're going to see this massive returns. But I do think that we're still in an era of cheap silver. And I bring that up because of the gold silver ratio, and I think that the ratio is still skewed, even though silver is at forty almost forty two dollars an ounce on spot, So I still think we've got a long way to go where you can still accumune. I mean, obviously silver is going to do well throughout the decades, so you're just kind of getting this. You're not late to the party. At forty two dollars an ounce silver not even close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we're talking about if it goes to two or three hundred dollars an ounce again, that things are really bad, economical bad, because the you know, again, you know, we're at least I look at this stuff. When I look at gold and silver, I'm interested in it just as a store of value, not as playing a commodity market. You know, there's a lot of other commodities that you could play as well. I guess you could go invest in tomatoes. With Trump's erratic prayer of policies, you know, you can probably get involved in tomato futures and either get burned or become really rich. But I look at it as a preservation tactic, and not just a preservation of purchasing power, but as a preservation of privacy and of freedom. Because this other thing that's out there, besides the interplay between these fiat currencies and the traditional money of gold and silver, this is whole other thing out there, of the stable coins of the cbdc's or whatever they want to label them, do the same thing. And that's what really has me concerned. We do you have any more questions here that you see lance for Tony, I don't see any there. Let me ask you what's going on with why is Wolf?
Speaker 2: Well, we got the old bank location. I took a branch bank, an old Bank of America and repurposed it here in Dennison, Texas. I'm getting my signs up in the next week or so. We got a banner up right now, we've been busy. I love it's a still got the drive through still says atm on there it's fun. So I got putting a new studio in there for podcasts, and we rebranded it, David. We did just for this location, we did Wisewolf, Gold Silver Bitcoin. I changed the logo up a bit, so I'm the only drive through Gold Silver Bitcoin place in the world. Think I'm gonna say in the world. I don't know that there's anybody competing with me and in that realm yet, but we're really excited about that. I've put in some work there and I don't think I'll be doing any more physical locations. I have my two.
Speaker 1: I think it might have an opportunity if all these local banks start going out of business.
Speaker 2: Still being yeah, I'll be the bank of choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We We've definitely put in a lot of infrastructure into the two physical locations in the last year. I wanted to make sure that, you know, the marketing was sound and people could physically bring us product. So if you just I mean, this is what we do every week. But the intel that I'm seeing is that a lot of people are selling a lot of people are selling product and we're happy to be there for them, but that ratio of buyers to sellers, you know, it's just so skewed right now, and you wonder. You see these prices that are rising, somebody's buying and it's just not the everyday people are doing stuff like wolf Pack. They're they're budgeting out, which is great, and we need every single wolf Pack membership to offset that because we're buying product. Like I bought like six hundred ounces of silver yesterday and I got nowhere to put it. If you're interested in getting some great deals on silver, you should give me a call because I got like two ounce, three ounce, five ounce of rounds and bars from the Australian Mint. I'm just buying, buying crazy amounts. That's like over twenty two thousand dollars. I think we bought between the two locations, probably like you know, a thousand ounces yesterday. We're buying ounces a handover fist.
Speaker 1: And then that one one seller is just a lot of people that were selling silver.
Speaker 2: Uh it's it's that was one The six hundred anouncements was one shot. But we just we are getting a lot of people selling of course gold gurban gold mining is up. But that's a good that's a good thing. I I'd love to buy as much scrap gold as I can buy. Uh, you know, watches and chains and rings. I love that. I mean that helps. That's uh, that keeps the lights on and teeth and that's really gone. It's really been busy because of the price of gold. But yeah, now it's a good time to get into this one. I know it's people are skittish, but I would say it's a it's a really good time I think too, especially get into silver, and we got a lot of great deals on that right now.
Speaker 1: Well, if it's being driven by instability, I don't see any stability on the horizon. No, that's that's the key thing. Well, it's always great talking to you, Tony, and your program is going to be immediately following this one on X and uh thoughtswhere else they can find it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on Rumble at on the America Unplugged channel and on X at tony Ardburn you'll find me live there. I have a YouTube channel. You might want to check it out before it goes away, but it's at tony Ardburn. You can find me on YouTube. There and then I'll be I'll be going to speak to the Rotary Club. So if you're in Dennison, go by because I'm gonna I'm going to be kind, but we're going to talk about some of the mysteries of nine to eleven. People that leave there will not look at nine to eleven again this name.
Speaker 1: Well they shouldn't, you know. I would just encourage them to get on YouTube and search for building demolitions and they might get an idea of what a.
Speaker 2: Real building like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a yeah, you can see I fail. They could also take a look at all the different skyscraper fires, many of them that went for several days with steel skyscrapers and they never fell. They might be twisted metal, but they never fell. Well, thank you for getting the truth out of there, Tony, and thank you for what you do. It's been great to have a good source for gold and silver, and I know that you will love the ability to be able to gradually accumulate and save gold and silver on a regular basis. That's what wise Wolf has really been. So thank you so much for what you do. Again, people can find Tony. They go to David Knight dot Gold they'll take you to Wisewolf as well. Thank you, Tony. We'll talk to you later, sir, You soon. The common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com