Speaker 1: It was getting ready for work at all day in fault and check in throughout the day. Fifty five KRC the talk station five o five. I think about KRC the talk station and if you're wait for election.
Speaker 2: Days, probably.
Speaker 3: This country is Yeah.
Speaker 2: One may come to that conclusion. Seems to be the feeling of people on both sides of the political ledger or across the political spectrum. Anyway, Happy Monday to hope it is anyway. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be thanks to Joe Strecker for guests lined up in the morning show. Of course, it's Monday Smithman and Christopher Smith and former vice man of the City of Sincenay with the now newly appointed start time of seven twenty. He used to be seven thirty, but he's been asking for extra time.
Speaker 4: Give it to it.
Speaker 2: Love talking to Christopher, so it's seven to twenty. Pardon me, I'm I'll explain in a moment Christopher. At twenty after seven, Barney Moreno his final opportunity to convince you why he is a better candidate than the man we've been dealing with now for the past nine thousand years. Shared Brown. One of the most important races we have to control the Senate. We need the Republican Party to take over control the Senate. Otherwise you can just kiss it all goodbye. They get rid of the filibuster sixty votes required a pass legislation. You're going to see the left policies, including packing the Supreme Court, as well as other leftist proposals in order to change almost permanently, if not permanently, the United States of America, this socialist utopia that they believe can possibly exist. Burnham Morino Ato file will get it for one segment Money Monday's Brian James. He's willing to wait an extra fifteen minutes to start. We'll hear him from him at a twenty FEDS pause. Are poised to cut rates after the election. Got an article here about more people are shoplifting and the thieves are not who you think and Warren Buffett odd indication from Warren Buffett, and you know, I'm not quite sure to make what to make of this. Brian will of course give us his take on that he's selling off his stocks.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Warren, I'm Berkshire Hathaway. Warren Buffett one of the most successful and respected you know, market folks, out in the world that has ever been is dumping his stocks. I suspect that that means he thinks something bad is going to happen, and I hope that's not the case regardless of who wins the election. But those are the topics we're going over with this morning with Brian James. Always love hearing from you as your last opportunity to chime in. Where do you think we are as we head on into the election tomorrow? Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three Talk goes pound five fifty on AT and T phones. One of the polls that came out last couple of days, that Iowa poll now has Kamala Harris ahead seriously and most people are saying no, no, not possible. Trump was was ahead for so long in the Iowa polls and now magically a fifteen point swing or something along those lines, now Kamala Harris is ahead by few. I'm a little yeah datd and cynical regularly describes my attitude about most things, but that one just really kind of put a bad stench in my nose. But we do have the final polls. This is this is it? What the final polls are saying, Epoch Times doing good summary of it. The polls say what they say regardless of the source of the information. So we have multiple final polls released by a multiple organizations New York Times, Siena College, Morning Consul, Rasmusen, ABC News, Atlas, Intel, NBC News showing Harrison Trump neck and neck, although they suggest the picture becomes a little murkier when you look at the breakdown among swing states, which are of course going to decide the election. So start with the Morning Console poll. Final survey shows that Harris is a two point leader for Trump nationally. Remember, national polls include the vast, vast numbers of Democrats in really dark blue states yests. Thank you Joe Strecker for putting a sharp point on that. Anyway, while she may be ahead of them the Morning Console poll by two points, Trump is ahead of Harrison North Carolin one in Georgia, by two one, ahead in Wisconsin, tied in Arizona, and tied in Pennsylvania. The only swing state where the well Trump is trailing Michigan. They say he's down by one. That's the Morning Console poll over to NBC. Came out over the weekend showing Harris as forty nine percent support among registered voters and a head to head matchup Trump also forty nine percent. Two percent say they don't know. Finally, released over the weekend, the last New York Times opinion poll, Harris marginal leads in Nevada, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Trump just ahead in Arizona, close races in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, according to the poll serveyed seven thousand and seventy nine likely voters in the seven states those over the period of time October twenty fourth and November twod poll. That poll also shows Harris leading Trump by three points in Nevada, two in North Carolina, two in Wisconsin, and one in Georgia. Two candidates allegedly tied in Pennsylvania Michigan. The survey shows Trump ahead by three points in Arizona. Over to the ABC News Episodes poll came out over the weekend as well, Harris forty nine percent support Trump forty six. Final pulls from Rasniusen boasted on the first shows Trump as a three point lead over Harris. Final survey from Atlas Intell Trump had in all swing states by one point to six and a half points. The polster said he has significant margins over Harrison, Nevada, and Arizona, and a model produced by poll analyst Nate Silver he used to operate the five point thirty eight website, he's given Trump a fifty three point eight percent chance of winning over Harris at forty five point eight. Oh, it takes some comfort in that, although contrasted with the other ones who suggest Harris's ahead. See where we are in polling. Gott to leave at the breakdown. And you know, one of the things about the Iowa pull, if you saw that and it freaked you out, well the pollster didn't bother giving you the breakdown the demographics, how many Democrats were surveyed versus how many Republicans and how many independents. So there's not a whole lot of faith you can give in that poll and kill of course they'd provide that information. Maybe it'll analyze it under the appropriate analysis that well, they always do in polls. So in terms of early voting, as of yesterday morning, seventy five million people already voted. More than forty one and a half voted in person. And from what I heard over the weekend, my wife was at the Hamilton County Board of Elections handing out pink slips and it was packed. I heard from Westside Jim Keefer too, he was there in the morning and thousands of people apparently voted. I guess Saturday they had record day, and I believe Sunday may have surpassed that record. Lots and lots of folks voting in person. Thirty four point seven million have returned mail in ballots so far. Sixty seven million mail in ballots have also been requested to date, so running out of time. TikTok, TikTok to get the mail in ballots. I don't know the rules for each and every state, but you know there is a cutoff on that.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: Of the two dozen states that report early voting by party affiliation, Democrats have a slim one point seven percent lead over registered Republicans, which in and of itself is not real impressive, even though they have more because Republicans typically didn't vote early. It's a new phenomenon. Every got the word out, and of course people heeded the challenge to get out and vote early. Book you're voting, put it behind you. Some fourteen point six million Democrats have cast early ballots, Republicans at thirteen point nine unaffiliated just under ten million, and big question mark looming over the unaffiliated. Those are the ones that are going to decide the election. Which direction are they going to go for the fascism and dictatorial realities of the Biden administration, Harris administration, Obama administration, or perhaps lower taxes and a little bit more freedom from the regulatory abuses we face with the Trump administration. And I know people hate Trump for the man he is, but look at the policies, the policies of what matters. Arizona registered Republicans actually ahead of Democrats one hundred and eighty thousand votes. Unaffiliated voters in Arizona make up twenty six point seven percent of the total votes cast, huge numbers of independents. More and more people are going unaffiliated, and I certainly understand that if you got the left wing of the Democratic Party representing the Democratic Party and completely I don't know which wing of the Republican Party is now dominating. Seems kind of a bit of a mystery to me. It used to be you had this whole evangelical, Christian conservative component of the Republican Party which was used by the mainstream media to regularly describe the Republican Party re at large. Since the abortion issues no longer in play at a federal level, I don't know how we described the Republican Party. They certainly haven't been deficit hawks to the extent that I would wish they were. So that's one big problem I personally have. But again, if you're looking for a party of fewer regulations, more freedom, lower taxes, I think the choice is absolutely clear, and most notably on environmental policy as well. Least you have you can bank the idea that Republicans are more willing to provide us with energy independence and the Democrats by a long shot. I got a couple of updates in terms of what's going on in California. They got a couple of propositions out in Washington State. Two people are collectively saying, no, we need to put our foot down. This energy policy crap is insane. We're all paying Hey, yeah, Californias are paying fifty seven I'm sorry. California's energy rates have risen fifty seven percent in five years. They pay more than everybody and is absolutely driven by their anti you know, carbon policies and their dictates and edicts and mandates about you know, green new deal stuff, windmills, solar panels. They're taking away the right of individuals to choose if they want natural gas in their houses by making it absolutely through regulations and fines and penalties or whatever, unaffordable to run a gas line into a new home, making housing far more expensive, which may be part of what they actually want. You know, when you look at your leftist, your Marxists, your socialist, they don't believe in private property generally, and I think they're giddy with excitement about the idea that nobody can afford a house anymore. Nova, Nevada Republicans have a forty thousand vote lead in the early vote total North Carolina. Days after voting open there, registered Republicans had a slight lead over Democrats maintain that advantage as of Sunday. According to the tracker, GOP voters have a four or forty two thousand vote lead over Democrats in North Carolina. It's one point seven million people voted early. In Pennsylvania, Democrats have a four hundred thousand ballot lead over Republicans. According to the tracker. Pennsylvania has about nine million registered voters. It only reports mail in ballots, so that figure related to mail le ins. So a strange landscape. Choose to believe polls or not, and choose to believe the ones that you like versus the one that you don't. But many of the folks out there that think that they're pushing for a fix, the Democrats, obviously, including with the Department of Justice's assistants, doing everything they possibly can to allow some shenanigans. They're the party of no voter iet either are the party of not taking illegal non illegal immigrants self identified. They're the party of not taking them off of the ballot and denying them the right to vote when they don't have the right to vote. That's the law across the board. Democrats every single opportunity that they can engage in to allow greater question marks, more questions about the integrity to vote. That's what they have been fighting for. Who wants election chaos after tomorrow? I think the uh the conclusion is an easy one to draw. It's five eighteen right now, love to hear from you, last opportunity to call so feel free five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk Pound five fifty on AT and T five. Stay right here at fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 1: What you need to know today create an opportunity economy, but you haven't done it, and you won't do it.
Speaker 3: What you'll want to know for tomorrow. Conversations about election integrity. The government runs out of money at the end of the month. In the future, as we approached November five, I fire.
Speaker 2: Them and did it. Instance, we've got breaking news happening right now. We could all change.
Speaker 5: Checking in two three, four times a day helps you keep up with light.
Speaker 2: To understand what's going on.
Speaker 5: Because they listen by fifty five KRCS the talk station. iHeartRadio has the twenty twenty four presidential election covered with Decision twenty twenty four. Listen for real time results and updates. Has the votes come in from key races to the national trends. Our team will cover it all tomorrow night. Stay informed and stay connected on the go with your free iHeartRadio app. Just open the app and search news and Keith listening.
Speaker 2: A people First presidency.
Speaker 3: Make Great Again. Decision twenty twenty four on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 6: You've never been to an event like this I'm Spencer Ford, CEO, wealth advisor and certified financial planner professional with Conservative Financial Solutions. I want to invite you to an event. An event that's all about you, the challenges that you face, the questions you have, the information that could build a successful retirement. At Conservative Financial Solutions, our ultimate goal is to be the leader in helping families make great decisions so they can live longer, happier and more fulfilling lives. That process starts at one of our monthly no cost dinner events.
Speaker 2: Don't deny yourself.
Speaker 6: The opportunity to get information that could put you in a better place to achieve your retirement goals. Visit us at Conservative Financialsolutions dot com. That's Conservative Financialsolutions dot com to sign up. We look forward to meeting you and helping you build the future that you desire.
Speaker 7: Security is offered only by duly registered individuals through Madison Avenue Securities LLCMAS Member fin SIPC. Investment advisory products and services made available through AE Wealth Management LLC AWM, a registered investment advisor. MAS and Conservative Financial Solutions are not affiliated companies.
Speaker 3: Bengals fans.
Speaker 8: When you line up Chevy's family of SUVs, you get the ultimate victory formation, a victory for versatility and for value. There's the head turning Chevy Tracks loaded with ingenious tech and remarkable capability, the rugged Trailblazer, gear it up and ready for adventure, and the all new twenty twenty five Equinox. From dynamic style to practical dependability. It's an SUV taken to a whole new level. See your Try State Chevy dealers today and check out the great offers going on right now.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 9: The big wireless companies want to limit you to two choices when it comes to data, unlimited or unlimited, and guess what both they're stupidly expensive. Now stop overpaying for data that you're never ever going to use. That's like paying for a pot of coffee when all you need is a cup, or filling your entire truck bed full of gas when you only need a tank. Now, with Puretalk, my cell phone company, you get to choose how much data that you actually you want and need. And for example, for twenty five bucks a month, you'll get unlimited talk and text five gigs of data, which is more than enough, and they'll include mobile hotspot and roaming in fifty plus countries. Stop overpaying for wireless. Get America's best five G coverage with pure Talk. Just dial pound two fifty, say the keyword save now and do it now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. The switch is simple, fast and easy, no contract to sign, no activation fee, and you keep your phone and your phone number pound two to fifty key words save now the same service for much less for about half from pure Talk.
Speaker 2: Here it is your nine first morning weather forecasts. We've got a mostly cloudy day to day turning to partly cloudy. High seventy five overnight, partly cloudy sky is sixty one for the low. Election day, partly cloudy late evening rain is possibly, say just a chance, seventy eight for the high over nine ten to fifty nine overcast and showers. Wednesday, partly sunny, mostly cloudy night. Seventy degrees for the high during the day see right now sixty four degrees at the five Karasne Cox station five point twenty three here fifty five Karosene Cox Station. Very happy Monday to you. One more day, It's gonna all be over. Why do I feel terrible about the whole thing? Well, the way we get rid of all the political ads. This is an article poor Pittsburgh. Say you what about Pittsburgh. My wife a Pennsylvania native originally, so I'm not gonna diss Pittsburgh. Apparently it's like they have seen more political ads in Pittsburgh than any other place in the entire country. So I'm sure the residence of the city of Pittsburgh would be really pleased when it's over. For no other reason, I have to get inundated with those ads all day long, and real quick. Here I said it explained it. I am not feeling one hundred percent, and the reason is it'll be one week tomorrow. I started a keto diet, and anybody out there has been in a keyto diet, you ever heard a keto flu? Wow, your body really, really, really has massive withdraw symptoms when you take away carbs and sugar from it. So much so I haven't really eaten more than like five hundred calories of the past several days because nothing that I'm allowed to eat in a keto diet even sounds appealing to me so much so that I'd rather be hungry than force myself to eat ano. A piece of bacon or a piece of sausage or eggs or anything along in his lines. And I'm doing it for two reasons. One because my wife wants me to lose some weight, and more importantly, I'm trying it as a mechanism to maybe stop the growth of my cancer. So I've been a bunch of seen too much of studies on that, and there's a lot of different protocols out there, but a lot of them insist that this keto diet, you're depriving the cancer of sugar and energy, and since the cancer cells can so much more energy than regular cells, if you can cut off the supply of energy, you can shrink the cancers. Now, whether it works or not, I'm hoping that it'll at least achieve my weight laws goal. But let me tell you, it is something that totally screws with your mind. Anybody out there got some recommendations on how to cope with a keyto diet and whether it's actually worth going through. It's not fun first world problem, naturally, but if it explains mine seemingly lethargic sounding voice today and the fact that I am struggling with brain fog, there's your answer. Five twenty five. Right now, I've got local stories coming up. I hope you can stay right here.
Speaker 10: Oh wicked good time is waiting for you now. Inside the Free iHeart AFT and it starts with commercial Free Halloween Radio. It's the ultimate Halloween soundtrack for the season, with spooky HiT's ms, fun throwbacks, and all the essential Halloween anthems. Open the Free iHeart app, search Halloween Radio and listen to.
Speaker 3: Free Never sounded so good? Ego.
Speaker 11: You see Oh, hey, Aaron, Hey Jerry. Remember that day I invented the everything bagel.
Speaker 3: That was a heck of a day, Jerry. I was right there in line get Egos.
Speaker 11: I saw the onion bagel and the poppy seed bagel and the sesame bagel, and I thought, imagine.
Speaker 3: If one bagel could give you everything you need.
Speaker 6: You changed the world that day, Jerry get.
Speaker 11: I think ECO is just like that for homeowners in Ohio. Plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, one company, one call.
Speaker 3: Everything you need, get Egos.
Speaker 11: Eco is a complete ecosystem of home services, all under one roof.
Speaker 2: Ooh that is a good one.
Speaker 11: Big things, small things, projects that require a little of this and that. ECO has the whole ecosystem equally covered.
Speaker 3: Get egos.
Speaker 7: See Oh what if one day someone comes up with a new thing you can put on a bag?
Speaker 11: Who I've already patented everything, Aaron, nobody can claim everything.
Speaker 3: Plus one You're a wise man, Jerry, I'm making a fortune, Aaron.
Speaker 11: Get egos, eco plumbers, electricians and hvactechnicians.
Speaker 3: Get Ego dot com.
Speaker 12: Don Junior here, Guys, are you receiving letters from the IRS claiming u oeback taxes as penalties and interest fees? Pile up the IRS gives you no clear path to resolution. Don't speak to them on your own. They are not your friends. To reach a team of licensed tax professionals that can help you reduce, settle, and resolve your tax matters, go to TNUSA dot com and check them out.
Speaker 2: Solve your tax problems today called what eight hundred seventy eight zero eight eight eight eight or visit TNUSA dot com. That's one eight hundred seventy eight zero eight eight eight eight.
Speaker 3: Cron Alert. I'm Ac Grays breaking crime news now.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 2: It is Jan and I on First one eleven forecast. It's going to be a mostly cloudy day to day seventy five for the high down to sixty one or nine. Partly cloudy Tomorrow, partly cloudy late evening chance of rain with the highest SI eight overcast and scattered showers over Tuesday night was GLW fifty nine. Wednesday partly sunny, seventy for the high. Right now, that's what happened to it, sixty three degrees here if you got their CD talk station in five twenty nine election eve Monday, I do have local stories. I'm going to start with the phones. Feel free to call yourself five one three seven nine fifty five eight hundred two to three talk Bill, Thanks for downing up this morning. Good to have you on the program.
Speaker 14: Hey, good to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Brian.
Speaker 14: Hey, I voted yesterday and I got a free brand new American flag. Guy was giving them out and it's a nice one, new can. Mine was getting a bit pattered, and I couldn't believe it. Man, he said, thanks for voting. Gave me a brand new flag AMERICANSAG. I'm a flag person.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: I'll poly should.
Speaker 14: Ply, I'll get to my point, and man, what what what?
Speaker 15: Won't any of these people point out that we are a Republic. Why is it not the even the talking heads, all of them even it drives me insane there, brother, I mean, why don't won't anybody point this out?
Speaker 14: I mean, there's a difference, There is a difference. I second, I know in my second part, man, where is all I'm here in Melbourne, Kentucky. Where's all these Mexican manner all these things? And where okay, here's another one. Where is all the swat team and these police? When you see on TV, these these gangs from South America has taken over the apartment buildings where senior cititizens live in. I mean, and now my gerbils missing, my guineas.
Speaker 2: Now I was waiting for that peanut the squirrel no longer. That's because well, all the resources are being directed towards sending ten armed squat I guess like individuals into residence home to gather up a squirrel and a raccoon. I think that story has made national news over and over the past couple of days unconscionable. It is, of course, we can all question the priorities of our authorities in terms of what they choose to go after and what they don't. Anyhow, back over to the local stories. Here we go to Blue Ash. Two missing girls were found and their mother arrested after a search for them led by the Forest Park Police and an endangered child advisory issued for the two young girls who were last seen in Blue Ash. The advisory issued by the Forest Park Police Department applied to the Hamilton, Butler, Claremont and Warren counties. They were believed to be in danger. Girls taken by their mother, Jasmine Coach and her boyfriend Antonio Gray, who is the father of one of the girls. Coaching Gray involved in a domestic violence disputed telling Blue Ash prior to taking the girls just walk away, Joe, thank you very much for the exclamation point. Since I please investigated if the two people were shot in Mount Airy happened yesterday afternoon, since I police confirmed that two people were shot in the parking lot of the Kirby Apartments five thousand block at Kirby Avenue two pm extended. The victims victories injuries unknown at this time, no information regarding to the suspect of this time, and wcpo's Max Schillen reporting saying that they'll update it if they learn more. I suppose if you don't anything about that crime stoppers the number three five two thirty forty. UH let us see here Goshen for two years after Goshen Township fire Station eighteen was wrecked by a tornado, according to reporting, Friday, officials finally broke ground to the news station's headquarters. Scotian fire Chief Edward Myers, I'm sure he was at this. It's huge, he said. Firefighters have been operating out of cramp quarters in our temporary station. It's even cramped in our other satellite station because it wasn't made to house as many fireman's as is the right as it is right now. Tornado hitd Gohost in July twenty two, top speed one hundred and thirty miles an hour, massive damage. Three people injured in connection with the storm. One hundred and fifty buildings either destroyed or damage. UH, fire Chief Myers, it's huge for the citizens of gosh In Township. In Claremont County. It's important to have quick response times, so this is going to make a lot of that a lot more feasible. Claremont County Commissioners David Painter, Bonnie Bachelor, Representative Jean Schmidt or to Trustees's chair, Dan Hodges, represented from the Office of how Governor and more all in attendance at the groundbreaking on Friday. Myers said Jean Schmid played an integral role in securing the two point five million in state funding from the latest budget to make the rebuild possible. Multimillion dollar rebuilds Slater to finish by the end of twenty twenty five. Prior structure dilapidated. Cruise leveled it in the fall of twenty three to make room for the new building, and just now, of course, is the groundbreaking, so congratulations on at least the project getting underway. Motorists who use southbound I Force seventy one need to plan a hend for your commute this morning, as the interstates remained closed until further notice due to that fire under the Dan Carter Beard Bridge happened Friday morning while we're here in the morning show, how A Department of Transportation said drivers normally using IF seventy one south to Kentucky should access I seventy one seventy five south from various streets downtown and follow the Brent Spence Bridge across the Ohio. For those going eastbound on Pete Roseway, it's open to Egleson Street. However, motorists may want to plan alternate routes through downtown to avoid congestion at the intersection. Voters using riverside drive on the east side of the bridge approach should reroute to downtown by way of Columbia Parkway. Contractors for the High Department of Transportation are working on the bridge approach that has been closed. Officialcy crews have installed protective fencing around the area, and we'll work on addressing utility issues as well as developing a design for repairs. Crews also be swapping out barrels and other barricades to re establish the work zone enclosures so that one is seemingly going to be going on for a while. So just your schedules accordingly. It's five point thirty five right now. Got to stack a stupid coming up. I hope you can stick around here, fifty five kre CD talk station.
Speaker 3: When we win this election, here's what we're going to do about it. As months turn two weeks. Day one was.
Speaker 2: Fourteen hundred days ago.
Speaker 3: What have you been doing? The countdown is on. I fully intend to win this election.
Speaker 5: She's an extreme radical left and our future is fast approaching.
Speaker 11: It is a fight for our future and a vision of our future.
Speaker 3: The twenty twenty four election happens here.
Speaker 16: Our vision is Socialist.
Speaker 3: On fifty five krz.
Speaker 2: Jenleen I on first morning, weather forecasts clouds a day partly cloudy, turning partly cloudie, so you get a mix of clouds fay Si seventy five down to sixty one overnight again partly cloudy, to be partly cloudy tomorrow with a late evening chance to rain. Seventy eight for election day and overcast overnight along with some scattered showers in the low fifty nine Wednesday, partly sunny chats to showers all day. I have seventy right now looking at sixty three degrees, and I know it's time for first traffic from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 17: A lung cancer screening can save lives if you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center at five to one, three five eight four. L U n G four to seventy one southbound closed until further notice because of Friday's fire. The northbound lanes still open, However, the left lane is blocked from Memorial Parkway on up. If you're heading across the bridge that typically going southbound, you might want to take the Brent Spence Bridge or two seventy five on around both look good right now. I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station five forty Election day eve and a happy one. See then you can make it happy five one, three, seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk in five fifty on EHT and T phones and.
Speaker 2: A reminder to go to fifty five kr sea dot com check out the podcast page you wote. Adam Kahler had to say, Jonathan Peterson could both use your vote here in Hamilton Kenny for Commissioner's race of course tech Friday with Dave Hatter and that is always a very valuable thing to listen to, given that he's trying to keep you out of trouble. So again, feel free to call if you care to chine in last time to do it before we have the election, allie, those supposed tomorrow, we can do that. And by all counts, the Hemln County Board of Election was at least packed. I saw some photographs in the Lion, out the door and around the block and back and forth. It just it was a well oiled machine. According to my wife, things moved in and moved out pretty quickly. But lots and lots of people early voting over to the stack is stupid. Let's start in Florida, Florida. Man and a woman behind bars after they allegedly attacked a man who wanted to have sex while tied up on the beach. What corner the problem cause affidavit The a quote frantic close quote. Man flagged down of Alusa County Sheriff's deputy about eight thirty pm Wednesday in the nineteen hundred block Ocean Shore, bleeding heavily throughout his body. The man told a deputy that he had been jumped by a man and woman on the beach. He said he and a woman later identified his eighteen year old Atlanta Cagle, agreed to come to the beach where she would tie him up and then have sex. Cago picked him up at his home. There's no us I think you're right on this one. Joe picked him up at his home. They drove to buy Centennial Park, where they parked the car, walked to the beach. He said. When they got to the beach, he started to feel odd vibes from Cagle because she was sitting about five feet away from him. Nonetheless, she took out a yellow rope that she brought with her and began to tie him up. At that point, the victim saw another man approaching him, the Affidavid Cid. He tried to untie himself, but Cagle jumped on top of his legs. He was able to fight her off and began to run away, but the other guy, later identified his twenty four year old Wayne Streeter, tracked him down and tackled them. Streeter allegedly began choking him while Cagle punched him in the face. Accord to the deputies, Cago then pulled out a hatchet and began with it, hitting him with it all over his body. Victim, able to fight out, both suspects ran to get help. He described Caggle's vehicle, and the deputies pulled her over nearby with a Streeter inside. Their allegie was also a backpack that the victim had left behind. Deputies tried speaking with Caggle, but she requested a lawyer post miranda. She told Dector's that detectives that he and Caggle are boyfriend and girlfriend. Streeter said that Cagle picked him up and they drove to the beach, and then claimed she saw man he didn't know Pushcaggle down to the beach and he went to save her. Streeter said there were no weapons used, but he went admitted to choking the victim. Thank you, Joe. Deputies went to the beach where they found blood and the yellow rope used the tie of the victim. He suffered several lacerations and multiple long cuts to his abdomen. Paramounts took him to the hospital where he was treated. Cops arrested Cagle and Streeter on aggravated battery with a deadly weapon charges. Both posted five thousand dollars bond five grand. Seems her they're insufficient to me. All right, let's see here, Harvard Memorial Church Student Program slater to host a reading Tailor's Swift as Sacred Text event Do what the Hell event organized by the Memorial Church Student Program Coordinator and Multi Faith Engagement Fellow. Event description states, and I'll quote what can reading the text that matter to us as sacred tell us about ourselves and our lives discover a new way to engage with the Taylor Swift canon that honors the important emotional and spiritual role her work plays in many people's lives. Bring your favorite Taylor Swift song and we'll bring the sacred reading practices. Accord to the RSV page, it states, the gathering is open to people from all religions, ethical, and spiritual backgrounds.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 2: We will be using latitio divinia, an ancient Christian monastic reading practice, but the insights you gained from this practice will not necessarily be connection with the Christian traditions or religious in nature. Students invited and encouraged to bring insights and wisdom from their own lives, traditions, and backgrounds. Oh wow, Taylor Swift, the religion of Taylor Swift Tall. You remember read anything about false tidols or something like that in the Bible. It's in the back forty five. If I've seen tungstation Foreign Exchange of the Rescue for your imported cars. Just take you the foreign exchange, save money and enjoy wonderful customer service and the benefit of having AC certified mechanics working on your car men who have access to your manufacturers technical information. And now the newest development for an exchange. They service Tesla's. They've all been through the training. So now you can take your Tesla into foreign exchange, just the first ev that they're going to be servicing that. I plan on expanding down the road for the meantime, though, if you're a Tesla owner, you've got another place to take it where. Yes, compared to the Tesla dealer, you're going to save some money. It's the point of foreign exchange, save any money, but you still get a full warranty on parts and service. How do they do it? Well, it is don't charge you as much in my German car. I know that what the mechanics make over at the dealership. Ah. I think that's where the insane price for my oil change at four hundred and fifty bucks comes from. It's about two hundred dollars less than foreign exchange. Just one great illustration of the kind of money you can say by taking it there. Westchester, that's where you should go. Tylersville exit off seventy five had East two streets hanging right on Kingland Drive. You're there and they will again take great care of you. I know all of them well. I've been going there for years and years, and I can only imagine the money I've saved over the dealerships. So do the same thing. Call Austin the team five one three six four four twenty six twenty six, five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six, visit them online four and X formlletterx.
Speaker 3: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Just time for the Channel nine first warning forecast. Most of the cloudy skies today seventy five for the high overnight partly cloudie is sixty one for Election Day, partly cloudy sky's late evening chance rains seventy eight for the high. Got scattered showers overnight drop into fifty nine and Wednesday at partly sunny day, chance of showers all day and a daytime highest seventy degrees sixty four degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic.
Speaker 17: Updatation from the UC Health Traffic Center. Lung screening can save wives if you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center five one three five eighty four l u n G four seventy one coming southbound your clothes coming across the Big Mac Bridge today, probably for the next few weeks because the Friday's fired, you might want to take sown seventy five across the Brent Spence instead. You could go around two seventy five as well, northbound four seventy one though still open, but the left plane is blocked from Memorial Parkway on up and Jason Eherheart on fifty five KRC at the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five fifty one fifty five Kerr cit Talk Station are very happy Monday to election day eve. Maybe you voted already and maybe you didn't. I just sure hope you get out and vote. It's like the entire republic is hanging in the balance on this one, someone who knows that more than anyone. Let's go to the phones to hear what west Sie Jim has to say. Jim, thanks for calling this morning. It's always a pleasure to hear from you, my friend. Oh, no problem, Brian.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I've been doing this truck commander stuff for a few years, as you know. And as we got out there, I've never seen They started coming in and parking around seven o'clock Saturday morning, and it was unbelievable. When I got back there at say one fifteen, it was just absolutely pandemonium.
Speaker 4: I mean they had.
Speaker 18: I'll bet you there was a dozen of fifteen twenty maybe even cops directing people in traffic around that place. And the lines that were coming out the doors, like your wife said, down the block and around the building was incredible. Now, people for the most part were civil. They still had the two pens open and I had to park back by these pens. Excuse my brawl to my throat. But they I've never seen that many people. I have never seen that many people at early voting to begin with. There's usually not even a line, much less something like this. And nobody looked real happy, but they didn't, you know, there was no no cheering, no no going on, and didn't look like anybody was talking to each other. They just kind of stand there waiting to get inside because they knew they had long wait. But it was down the block. I mean, seriously, I know you've been out the BOE. When you come out the doors and then go down the block and then around the corner and then another block, That's that's how busy they were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the longest line I've ever stood in at the Board of Elections was just outside the building onto the corner there. So the length yeah, the length of the building was till the te get to the door was as long. And I always said, you know, it moved along quite quickly. But man, if I walked around the corner and saw was that then down around the side of the building, then back up the other side and then down the other block, which is the way it was described to me. And the photographs I've seen me like, man, do I really want to put up with this? Am I going to stick exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 18: But you know, Saturday they hit a record of one day of seventy two hundred people and I don't know what it was yesterday with Sherry Poland was on the on the news last night talking about how they've had just a record turnout of over ninety five thou and the previous turnout was like seventy some thousand people. So ad in today and I think that you're going to cross over one hundred thousand without a problem.
Speaker 2: On early voting, I guess the question is what do we take away from this? Obviously Republicans are voting in large numbers, are much earlier and earlier than they ever have. They've got the message out, you know, early votings not just for Democrats anymore. So you can't say in blue Hamilton County, that's a bunch of Democrats coming out completely. It's got to be a lot of Republicans.
Speaker 18: Well, the Democrats that have learned and heard the past couple of weeks how those Republicans have changed their tune and started coming out. So even the Democrats numbers have to be up because that fact before this half of them didn't probably vote and the other half, you know, either voted at home or they voted the day.
Speaker 2: Of the election.
Speaker 18: I'm going to be working the polls tomorrow, so I'll find out how busy the polic are tomorrow.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you can feel free.
Speaker 1: Do we.
Speaker 2: Call into the morning show if you have the opportunity in the morning. I'm just I don't know, how are you feeling about the whole thing, Jim, you positive, negative or kind of where I am just really in a state of dismay, not knowing.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 18: The Barbara streisand things from Joe are kind of the way I feel.
Speaker 4: I feel like with you. I'm not a poll person.
Speaker 18: I come on, but thank you, but I don't believe in polls for the most part, and that betting poll has because I used to send you has been coming closer and closer to the middle. But I think right now the stuff that I've read, i've read where Donald Trump will have a landslide. I haven't read that about Harris. But I still think Donald Trump's going to pull this thing out. Now that's just my personal opinion, but I really think that there's.
Speaker 2: A hidden in the media.
Speaker 18: The media is scared to death that Donald Trump's going to win, and they're just doing everything they can to detract and tell people not to vote. Basically, if you're a Republican, that this thing is over for the hair as side, and I just don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe that either, But then again, I don't think that Donald Trump has it in the bag. That means everyone listening to me right now, if you're in favor of, you know, not going full on socialists and saving our republic and you need to get out and hold your nose even and vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 18: Well, and I know a lady that, as a stout Republican says she's going to vote down the whole ticket but won't vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And I said, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 18: I said, you know, what choice.
Speaker 4: Do you have.
Speaker 18: You got a choice of two people, and you're going to maybe let this other person get in because of your feelings because you don't like the way he sounds, or you don't like the way he talks. Come on, give me a break, vote him in. And we got to live with the policies for four years rather than living with her for four years with the cackle.
Speaker 2: Well, more than the cackle, it's her. She's I go back to where she was in twenty nineteen bandfracking DEEI woke, defund the police, all that. It's it's part of her being. She can't turn your back on who she has been up until pretty much this moment in time, Jim, thanks.
Speaker 18: For telling everybody way, McBryan. She's telling everybody what they want to hear right now. Yeah, and it's all on towards the conservative side.
Speaker 13: But that's not what she is.
Speaker 2: Just like what you just said.
Speaker 18: But I will give a call in tomorrow morning when I'll be at Saint William's hand it out paint copies.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your work, truck commander. I appreciate your calls and your friendship.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 2: We'll talk tomorrow five fifty seven fifty five kr C the talk station CJ. You don't mind holding on, I'll get your call right out of the gate. You can feel free to call as well. It's five fifty seven. I'll be back after the news.
Speaker 3: Come alaw, fight, Fight Fight.
Speaker 1: This is where you get the very latest twenty four fifty five krc D.
Speaker 3: Talk station twenty four common sense coverage.
Speaker 19: Going into the voting booth with as much information as possible.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krc the talk station at six or six here at fifty five krs the talk station. Happy Election Day, Eve. I don't know how you're feeling about it. I'd love to hear from you on the topic. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty eighty two to three Talk Pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Of course, went over some of the final polling information the last hour. Yes, I am. I don't know about equally scaled the gold Jada and Cinical when it comes to polling information. But for those who think the fix is in the polls, tend to reflect that Kamala Harris has kind of closed the gap that has been existing now for quite some time. You choose to believe it, whether you want or not. Although in so far as that Iowa poll is concerned, I'd throw that one right out the door, given the person who did the pulser didn't provide anybody with any information about the breakdown on it. So how Donald Trump goes from plus fifteen to minus three, I'll let you decide on that. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. I got a caller online as promised, CJA. Thanks for holding over the break, my friend. Welcome back to the morning show.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I got a number of comments about the polls, and the first one is is I was watching a number of people say last night, if that poll was real, you would feel it all.
Speaker 4: Over the place, and I would.
Speaker 20: I look at a couple other things at this election.
Speaker 13: Who knows who's gonna win.
Speaker 20: But I do know this is that everybody's worried about on the Democrat side, the inner city and the minority vote is not showing up, and that is that is a real concern for them. I saw Paul in California, where Biden won in twenty twenty with sixty four percent of the vote, and Harris is at fifty seven percent. If that happens, there's a very easy chance that Trump somehow wins a popular vote and loses the electoral college vote as that vote get narrows down so much. But the Republican issue is this is are they really losing white women as much as they are according to the polls in Nebraska to and Des Moines. And if he is, I don't know if he can win the race if there is at least eighty to ninety percent of the minority vote showing up and watching all these commercials from Brown. I had literally commercial full breaks of nothing but commercials about I need to kill babies. That's what it felt like, over and over and over and over again. And if that is penetrating with white college women who are recently graduated, this could be a bad night on Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Well, I hear what you're saying, and it's anybody's guest. In the ever growing larger share of independent voters is a giant question mark, I think for everybody. CJ Fingers crossed. Let's see what Joe Dieters has to say. Joe Dieters, Welcome to the fifty five Cassy Morning Show. It's great to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 4: Hey, Brian, how's it going there?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't tomorrow. I don't know. That's my problem, Joe. I don't know. I'm afraid to be optimistic. I felt optimistic there for about five minutes in time last week, and other than that, I'd just been floating around and just in bewilderment. I can't believe this is even a race, sir, I honestly can't.
Speaker 21: Well, you know, it always narrows at the end. They always they always say it titans. I don't know it's you guys in the media, went better ratings or what. I don't know what's going on. But I feel really good about Ohio, Ohio. And as you know, Brian, Megan Shanahan and Dan Hawkins and I are running for Supreme Court. Yes, and we'll be on everybody's ballot tomorrow. I just want to make sure your listeners get out and vote. This is a critical my gosh, it's a critical race. Set my personal interest aside. If we don't, if we lose the Ohio Supreme Court, trust me on this, you lose everything. Because they have demonstrated, the Dems have demonstrated that they don't care who the legislature is, they don't care who the governor is. But if they can control the courts, they can do anything they want. And they and they've proven that. Three years ago, we had a case out of Hamilton County where a big murder case I've fled to Las Vegas was apprehended sent back to Cincinnati. And in that case, this Ohio Supreme Court ruled. And I used to carry the decision around with me because it was superposterous. The overse overturned over one hundred years of Ohio jurisprudence. They said that judges may not shall not consider the safety of the community.
Speaker 2: When they set up bail.
Speaker 21: Now, that is the most outrageous decision ever to come from the Supreme Court. Megan Shanahan, Dan Hawkins, and I, Dave Yost, the governor, all of us banded together. We put together a constitutional amendment. That's the only way you can get rid of a dumb Ohio Supreme Court decision. It tasked with sixty seven percent of the vote where people said where people said, you've got to consider safety the community when he set a bail. So when the opportunity came, I realized one vote in that Supreme Court meant everything, and go to DeWine was kind enough to appoint me. And now we have four Conservatives out of seven on the Supreme Court, and if we lose one of these seats, the thing shifts back. The Democrats are.
Speaker 4: Saying Ohio is the only.
Speaker 21: Supreme Court in the nation that they can take back, which is it's kind of concerning.
Speaker 22: Itself, but it is, that's what they say.
Speaker 21: So we've been working hard. I just wanted to check in with you, Brian. Thank you for your show. Make sure your voters, her listeners vote tomorrow. That's the only thing that can stop this express This what's going to happen in Ohio tomorrow if people don't show up.
Speaker 2: Joe Dieter, Supreme Court Justice, I can't thank you enough for calling this morning, reminding folks how important it is since you held the office before we part company, any comments about Melissa Powers and the importance of that election.
Speaker 21: You know, the hardest thing about this new job, Brian, is I'm not allowed to be political. That is right, I tell you, I can tell you, but I can tell you in a personal note that office, if that office, if it's not in the right hands is disastrous for the community. You have seen what has happened. You know, when I ran four years ago, George Soros stumped over a million dollars into that race to beat me, and he did it in fourteen other states, around fourteen other cities around the country, and George Soros's group won twelve out of fourteen races. I won, I survived in the prosecutor and Phoenix survived. Soros won LA, Portland, Chicago, Atlanta, and New York Baltimore. They won them all because people don't pay attention. And once you lose that prosecutor's office to somebody who won't enforce the law, who decides, you know, like in San Francisco, we're not going to prosecute any theft over one thousand dollars. So what happens, honestly, got truth. People go into the stores with calculators to make sure they're under the one thousand dollars limit when they steal. And so CBS, guys, what with shocker. CBS take twenty plus stores out of San Francisco because they can't survive in that business atmosphere. People are in fear constantly, and I just hope that doesn't happen in Cincinnati. I hope people are smart enough to elect a prosecutor that follows the law and does the right thing. I wish I could endorse, I can't, but I hope. I hope your listeners pay attention to who's running in those races and votes the right way.
Speaker 2: And votes also for well the appropriate candidates for Supreme Court. Joe Deaters one of them, you know. I'll tell you, Joe, I've been happy with your work throughout the years politically. I appreciate you calling them this morning, offering some sound advice, and it is a pleasure to have you on the program. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, my friend, and I.
Speaker 21: Hope Brian have faith. Brother, have faith, because the only thing that can stop this is complacency, and I hope people aren't complacent. I hope people take the time to look at your phone. I mean, today in today's world, look at your contact list of people that you know that should be voting, and make sure it's just far off a group text and say, hey, folks, don't forget this is a big this is a I've heard it every year, Brian, this is the most important election in my lifetime. I really believe this is the most important election of my lifetime for the United States, and I hope everybody shows up and votes tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Couldn't agree with you more, Joe Eaters. God bless you, sir. Keep up the great world.
Speaker 21: Thanks, thanks, buddy.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the words of encouragement. I truly do, because nobody needs more than me today six fifteen. If you've have KCCY talk station, you can feel free to offer your own words of encouragement or analysis. It's open mic today five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred eight two to three talk pound Place fifty on AT and T phones. Tell you what you know. Emory Federal Credit Union is a better way to bank. I've been banking with Emory four eight long, long time, and I'd still have a large bank or one of those massive giant bank bank accounts. And that's how I can definitively tell you that banking with Emery is well, it's a better way to bank. And how about right now, boost your festivities this season with a hassle free holiday loan from Emory Federal Credit Union. Get some cash for the gifts you need, travel home, improvements. Whatever makes you happy, make yourself happy, because members can receive one point eight five percent off for this holiday loan. Already low interest rates, this is one point eighty five percent off. Substantial is what I call that. So for more information to apply or furthest personal loan and the benefits of banking with Emory, contact Emory Federal Credit Union Branch to apply online or apply online at EMORYFCU dot org. That's Emory FCU dot org. Hurry up offer ends December thirty first. Certain restrictions apply. Emory NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven federally insured NCUA. They are an equal housing lender.
Speaker 3: Fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 2: I'm Julian. Here's your nine first warning. Weather forecasts got a mostly cloudy day to day, seventy five for the high. Tonight, it's going to be partly cloudy, dropping a sixty one. Partly cloudy on Election Day, late evening, chance of rains seventy eight for the high. Overcast Tomorrow night, scattered showers in fifty nine. Wednesday, partly sunny day with the chance of showers all day, going up to seventy degrees. Sixty three degrees right now. Let's hear about traffic editions from Jason.
Speaker 17: From the u See Health Traffic Center. Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center at five one three, five eighty four.
Speaker 2: L U n G.
Speaker 17: Doing all right on the interstates so far for seventy one northbound you have the left lane block for Memorial Parkway on up southbound four to seventy one. Obviously not able to go across the Big NAC Bridge for the foreseeable future. If you've taken south seventy five across, no problems coming across the Brent Spence heading into north of Kentucky right now, one rack out in Goshen one thirty one at Manila Road. Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six twenty one Election DAE from Thomas right here. Open the phone calls five one, three, seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk, especially if you have a new Supreme Court justice. I feel honored by getting a call from Joe Deaters and some sound information on that one. Let's go over to the phones right now before I move on Greg's called Greg. Thanks for calling this morning and welcome to the program.
Speaker 23: Good morning Mine from Panama City in Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh, welcome, I love. I got a lot of listeners in Florida. It just makes me happy as I could be to hear from out of state people. It just it just tickles me to death. But I just I know what the Internet is and I understand how it works. It just still blows my mind when folks like New Hampshire Gary calls or Mississippi James calls, and just anyway, thanks very much for tuning in from Florida.
Speaker 23: Well, I moved down here from Cleveland about two years ago, so it's a lot better.
Speaker 2: Obvious. Greg. Anyway, what's on your mind today, my friend?
Speaker 23: All that Cato saying now, is there sugar substitute or no sugar at all or anything?
Speaker 2: Monk fruit? I believe there's a name for it, and that's what I used yesterday. I think it did a number on my stomach. It's not Stevie, it's something else. It sounds it sounds like a chemical, but it's monk fruit based. But it has zero carbs, it has zero sugar in it. But it is in fact very comparable to sugar in terms of quantity, Like a teaspoon of this stuff pretty much equals a teaspoon of regular sugar. Maybe not quite as sweet, but doesn't have that sickening, you know, ten times the sweetness of sugar, kind of artificial thing that that other sweeteners have. But I tried it anyway, I made some lemonade out of that fresh lemons and some of this monk fruit and powder, and it tasted pretty good. But again, I think it wreaked a havoc on my stomach.
Speaker 23: So I'm batting around the idea of that thing.
Speaker 2: Well, just read read about it, and read about this so called keto flu, which is what I'm struggling with right now, since I'm in to be one week tomorrow. They say the symptoms last for between a few days and up to a couple of weeks. And I'm hoping I'm in the former rather than the latter category because it sucks. And yeah, I thinks I got a Facebook message from Marsha who said, you pick the wrong week to go on a keto diet. Considered the situations like, I couldn't agree more so, anyway, I got two reasons to do it. Hopefully it does influence my cancer for the better, and hopefully it does make my wife happier that I lose some weight.
Speaker 23: So well, that's a two for on that one or three for and and prayers are for you on your cancer thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 23: Also talking about the Pull, Rasmussen is the one I watched the most because he goes through a deep dive on everything and he saw yesterday's the Mind's Pull and he just laughed. Yeah, there's no way in hell that happened at the twall point swing.
Speaker 24: And total alphabet.
Speaker 19: If that was happening, you.
Speaker 23: Would have heard all sorts of alarm belts way before this check came out with that pole.
Speaker 2: Well, you know there's that. And then when you see that left wing media organizations, most notably I believe there was some commentators on CNN also throwing a Barber Streis and flag on it, then you know that that's not a reliable poll when up pollster won't really reveal the waiting how many Democrats versus how many Republicans are they registered voters? Are they not? What the number of independence is. You know, when you don't get anything like that, how can you put any confidence in the poll. So I threw that one out. But then again, I look over the landscape of all the other ones which I went through at the outset of the show, and apparently the gap is tightening, at least among the national pollsters. I don't understand it. I don't get it. But then again, there's this, like I call a Pavlovian response. You mentioned Donald Trump among half of Americans, and they lose their collective minds. Even though the last coming up on four years have been demonstrably terrible for the United States, You're going to vote for a Kamala Harris in a continuation of this left wing socialist nonsense, just because you have a disdain for Donald Trump the person. Look at the policies and vote policy, don't vote character. I realize we have a weird choice here. Lesser of two evils Donald Trump demonstrably lesser of two evils, and in fact, there's some good, solid reasons to vote for him. Look at his record into the four years he was presidency, in spite of the onslaught that he faced throughout the entire time. You know, I would suggest that illustrate that you know, in spite of your problems with him, he is a man of character. He can stand up to that. Who among us could handle that. There are people won't even get into a political conversation for fear of having to you know, Oh my god, it's going to end up in an argument. Someone's gonna hate me. Man. He has been beaten around the head and shoulders constantly, and he keeps standing back up and fighting back again. I think that an illustration of solid character. But don't forget the down ballot races. As Joe Deeters pointed out, we got some really really important down ballot races. Bernie Marina is going to join the program today at eight o five to talk about that. Although I don't view a US Senator as much of a down ballot raise. It's six twenty six right now. Feel free to call out local stories in Lilia phone calls. But first st word for my friends at Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, they're great. They will take great care of you. A plus with the BBB Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, the leaders in twenty four hour days, seven day a week emergency service. You know it never goes out at a good time, does it never? But if your AC goes out, we're still using AC. I know I am in my house. Hey get the cool Carrier comfort rebate. Replace the old dead belly of unit with a wonderful unit from Carrier, the inventors of air conditioning. Have it installed and replaced by the folks at Zimmer and save up to twenty one one hundred dollars. I don't know where you are in finances. I call that real money. And that is a really a great unit too. And the folks at Zimmer it takes great care of you. They've got a bunch of service programs you can join up, so they come to your home annually and make sure everything's running okay, system is cleaned out. This will extend the life of your life of your HVAC system, and I think that's an important thing to do as well. It's easy to schedule an appointment. It's easy to learn more about Zimmer and all the services that they offer. Just head on over to the website Go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com. Please tell them. Brian Thomas said, HOI when you schedule your appointment, I truly appreciate that one more time. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 4: They're not your radio.
Speaker 3: Here's the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 9: This vision of hers mandatory gun buybacks. It is as radical and extreme, and they've never wanted to focus on it. Donald Trump is mean and he's bad, and so they have not been doing as well as they can and they just they have now just settled on fascist. They have settled on Nazi, they have settled on racist. They have purposely taken him out of context, and they have said the most vile, hateful things of anybody.
Speaker 2: And on top of it.
Speaker 9: We're all garbage, irredeemable, deplorable, bitter Americans clinging to our God, guns, Bibles, religion, and garbage.
Speaker 2: That's who we are.
Speaker 5: Check out the Sean Hannity Radio show later today right here.
Speaker 9: You know, Autumn leaves, they're beautiful until they start clogging up your gutters. You're busy enough this season without having to get up on a ladder that horrible dirty job and clean out your gutters. Whether you're tired of unclogging your gutters or you don't even know what they look like, well, it's time for a permanent solution to protect your biggest investment, your home, and that is leaf Filter, and right now you can save up to thirty percent off your entire purchase at Leaffilter one word dot com slash Hannity. Now clogs aren't just a nuisance. They can cause extensive water damage. Let Leaf Filters trusted pros help protect your home from flooding, roof damage, rotting, siding, foundation issues, and much more. They're going to clean out, realign seal your gutters before they even install leaf Filter and their award winning patented technology. Never get on a ladder and clean out those gutters again with leaf Filter, America's number one gutter protection system. Get your free inspection up to thirty percent off your entire purchase. Go to leaffilter dot com slash hannity that's laaf filtered dot com slash Hannity today t representative for warranty details.
Speaker 2: Here's your Channel nine first Warning weather forecasts mostly clowns today. Seventy five for the high. Overnight partly cloudy with the hot low of sixty one. Election Day should be fine all day, partly cloudy, sky's late evening rain as possible to see highest seventy eight over night showers scattered. Fifty nine for the low Wednesday, partly sunny day, chants of showers all day in a high have seventy sixty three degrees. Right now, it's Jason got on traffic. Let's find out.
Speaker 17: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking. Call UC's Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four.
Speaker 4: L U n G.
Speaker 17: Probably Mount in the Negoshan area, one thirty one westbound at Manila Road.
Speaker 2: A motorcycle accident.
Speaker 17: They're having to redirect traffic around that southbound four to seventy one. No access to the Big Mac Bridge with the fire going on Friday, A lot of the overflow going south seventy five across the Brent Spence north seventy five, little bit slow north of Kyle's up toward the bridge and Jason Earhard on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six thirty one fifty five KRC DE Talk station, A very happy Monday to you get out and vote one more day. And I have to ask out loud before I get to RJ. Thank you for calling ar JB Well, hold on one moment. Let we get this out of my system. Because the I four seventy one bridge closure as a result of a fire in the park beneath it. Noticed that it rained that day. At least my recollection was that the ground was a little bit moist. Anyway, someone it was reported that the malts just what spontaneously caught on fire? What is it like a drummer from spinal tap or something. No one has suggested arson yet I'm saying it out loud because I have my suspicions. How does a fire that large just happen? Anyway, Moving on, RJ. Thanks for indulging me while I got that out of my system. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 19: Hello, Brian bo I got on there quick.
Speaker 2: Yees, sir, be there, Yeah, waiting for you. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 25: I was talking to you're a screener a little bitter earlier about the fact that in fact I have I know you were talking earlier about encouraging people to vote and to vote early, and also to communicate with their friends and relatives about voting for particular candidates. I sent some emails out to about seven or eight my family members. My family's pretty much lives in Cleveland, and I sent some emails out He's made some phone calls, didn't get much response. In fact, when I spoke to my mother, who I had sent an email to, she kind.
Speaker 16: Of like, uh, like like it's.
Speaker 13: It's like, oh, you can't, you can't talk to people about.
Speaker 4: That those things. See.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, I'm encouraging people to vote for Bernie Marino for senator. Honestly, if I ask people a voute for Trump and my family, they're going to get angry. And I think he's gonna win Ohio anyway.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that built in anger response. They've been working on this now for like six years, so that your media, right, Donald Trump, Oh my god, I can't talk about talking about really seriously. I mean, we're adults here for God.
Speaker 19: But it's like they don't want they It's like they don't want you to talk talk about politics with them and any discussion. You know, maybe there are people that want to reach that that are open to that discussion, but I don't know who they are. So I'm making a general email to send the people. And also I did make a few phone calls to see if they have read my email, and I got a I got a couple of my nieces that responded back to me and said, yeah, we saw that both.
Speaker 2: Why would they want to go on record because someone might have a record of them saying that they're going to vote conservative and oh my god, that's going to put them on some kind of terrorist watch list, right are Jay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So I sent two emails. I sent one out on October seventh suggesting people to vote for Bernie Marino and indicating his policies, and then I said another one about it on October the seventeenth, saying I have voted last week, and I would encourage you to vote for Bernie Dorino and this is why you shouldn't vote for Sherek Brown. These are his policies and he had actually been a senator, and these are not things that you would typically like. So here I have indicated my reasons. Good, and that's about all I can do.
Speaker 2: But you did something. The important thing is you reached out and you tried. And if everyone did that at the risk of alienating someone who is a blood relative and might just decide to cut ties with the over politics, that's just yeah.
Speaker 3: But do it.
Speaker 19: And maybe they've listened. I don't know, you know, maybe they're maybe they've listened. But they but they're not they're not anxious to get back to me about it.
Speaker 14: It's like, okay, well, you.
Speaker 19: Know, we don't want we don't want to know that you're talking to us about this, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't I know, I do know, r You know.
Speaker 19: After this week I'm most to go home for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 13: It's too late that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, collection's over.
Speaker 2: Well hopefully so people people.
Speaker 19: Can tolerate me bothering. I'm once every four years for about two weeks. I don't think that's too much to ask my family.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. And if everybody acted like RJ and just reached out to maybe six, eight, ten how many people and just tried. You know, if you don't try, you don't know if it's going to make a difference. But by at least trying, you know, someone may say, oh there's no way, and fine that there's no way, try or not. But if you try, you may flip someone. You may get them to think about it. I mean, you know, consider my position. I talk about this every single day Monday through Friday for four hours, and every time I'm with people out and about, we're talking politics. You know what, it's a wonderful thing. It hasn't impacted me. I mean, if someone wants to draw a conclusion that they hate me because of my discussion about politics, my endeavors to be logical and reasonable about politics, my concern over things like the monetary and fiscal situation in our country. That's a problem whether you're a Democrat or Republican. We spend too much damn money in federal government, and you can't tell me that's not the case. And we're paying almost a trillion dollars in debt service. That's a fact. And whatever you want from government, that right there stands in the way of what you're trying to accomplish. So wouldn't you want someone who's maybe a little more fiscally responsible. And sadly Donald Trump didn't demonstrate as much fiscal responsible as I would one, But at least to you, you've got a bar to compare it to. And that's the last three and a half, coming up on four years with Biden and Harris, and what it's done from an inflationary standpoint, and what it has done in terms of eroding your freedoms and liberties, your choices. One of the great illustrations of erosion of your choice is everyone wants most of everybody. I know that's broadbrush, but the vast majority of Americans won an internal combustion engine. They can't sell the evs. The only reason they're on a lot is because of government mandates and edicts on carbon emissions. It's just insane. Who's taking away your freedoms and liberties? Ask yourself that question, and then hold your nose and vote for Trump, who got rid of a lot of regulations while he was in public office. Six thirty eight fifty five krs detok station. Feel free to call it love to hear from you and another number you need to call it USA Installation to get a free inspection and free quote free inspections for folks that have insulation in their walls, but they're older homes, I use my daughter as the illustration of that. That's the one that I actually have in front of me. Are twelve? Are twelve? Nope, that just does not cut it. That's what was put in the home when it was built late seventies, mid seventies, early seventies. Nothing would have been in the walls. So in both cases you need an inspection. If you're under insulated. USA's high r value, highest star value in the market. Premium film goes with and layers over the old insulation, providing you that wonderful insulation benefit, a vast improvement over what you got. And then if there's nothing in the walls that's dead air, it's nothing. USA's Foam will make a dramatic improvement in your comfort day one and your energy savings every single month. It pays for itself so much so that the federal government is dangling a carrot of twelve hundred dollars. It's a twelve dollars energy credit. It's like writing a check. It's not just sort of discounting your taxes. It's twelve hundred dollars. You get to do that next year when you're doing your taxes. For doing the right thing, get in touch on them again. Free information is valuable and it doesn't cost you anything. Try it out five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam Learn more online. Go to USA Insallation dot net.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station. One in three people will be diagnosed with your time.
Speaker 2: Don't be confused by that last ad. Yes, yesterday was the third so they're isn't voting today? To Steph Yi, here's your nine first one one the fourask clouds and I have seventy five. Overnight low is sixty one, partly cloudie. Skyis partly cloudy tomorrow for election day, late evening rain as possible, seventy eight for the high. Fifty nine overnight with scattered shower Wednesday, partly Sunday day with the chances showers all day, seventy for the high. Right now sixty three Jason time for traffic, well, then you see Health Traffic Center. Lung cancer screening can save lives if you're fifty or older and have a history of.
Speaker 17: Smoking, called UC's Cancer Center five one, three, five eight four long see into delays on four to seventy one coming northbound you down to Actually the left lane is blocked for Memorial Parkway on up, so that's a contributing factor southbound four seventy one. Obviously a nod going across the Big Nac A lot of the overflow heading for the.
Speaker 3: Bren Spence Bridge.
Speaker 17: Do you have an accident out in Claremont County in the Goshen area one thirty one westbound up Manila Road, traffic is being diverted around that. Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC, the.
Speaker 4: Talk station.
Speaker 2: Six forty three fifty five KAR see the talk station five three seven hundred eight two three Talk nine five fifty on AT and T phones. One final word from Nicky Haley Wall Street Journal. She's basically an open letter to everybody. I think she makes some valid points. Say what you want about Nicki Haley.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: She appreciates that we do have a choice here and that Donald Trump is a better choice, pointing out at the outset. And millions of people love Donald Trump and millions of people hate him. Each group's going to vote accordingly. But there are also millions whose views on Trump are mixed. They like much of what he did as president, and agree with most of his policies, but they dislike his tone and can't condone his excesses, such as, for example, conduct on January sixth, twenty twenty one. Although I disagree with her on that conclusion because he didn't do anything that wasn't within his rights of free speech. But beyond that, this third group of Americans will determine whether the former president returns to the White House. To that group, I Niggi HELI. You'll point out that Trump isn't the only one of the bout. This election isn't a referendum on him. It's a choice between him and Kamala Harris. I don't agree with mister Trump one hundred percent of the time, but I do agree with him most of the time. I disagree with Miss Harris nearly all of the time. That makes this an easy call. Here are the facts most relevant to me, Nikki Helly. Americans today, on average, face some thirteen thousand dollars in higher annual costs than they did four years ago. Prices are nearly everything, food, gasoline, utility bills, insurance have gone up, and this is the direct result of the Biden Harris agenda, which stoked inflation and stuck families with the bill. Americans are stuck with another bill too, the national debt. It's reached nearly thirty six trillion, thanks in part to Miss Harris tie breaking votes on the grossly misnamed American Rescue, Planned and Inflation Reduction Act. Despite its title, the latter is still boosting inflation. Its estimated price tag has more than doubled since Biden signed it, and it's found funding prints projects that are largely stalled, as President Harris will make America's fiscal crisis even worse. Then there's a national security The Biden Harris agenda has made the world far more dangerous. Our southern border is our most pressing security threat. Mister Biden and Miss Harris have made it dramatically worse. The debacle in Afghanistan not only created a new terrorist state, it also signaled weakness that sparked Russia's war against Ukraine. Their appeasement of Iran has enriched that despotic regime and emboldened it to pursue war with Israel through its terrorist proxies. In the administration's weakness towards China has done nothing to impede the Communist p ours expansion at our expense. This is the world that Biden Harris failures have given us for the for in the last four short years. Trump administration would be different. It wouldn't be perfect, But I agree with mister Trump that we need to keep taxes low and cut them more. I agree that we need to roll back trillions of dollars in special interest handouts. I agree that we need to expand American energy to empower our families and job creators while making us less dependent on foreign energy. It might, i Brian Thomas interjet to make the prices of our electricity lower. Yes, I agree with mister Trump that Americans should be strong, far stronger than we are today. When he was president, Russia did and invade another country around was on its heels trying to receive serious pushback from for the first time in decades, and our southern border was more secure. The world is unsafe under Biden Harris, and we shouldn't expect that to change under a Harris administration. These are enormous difference that will affect the lives of every American and much of the world. Will mister Trump do some things I don't like in the second term. I'm sure he will. If that was the question before voters, then I imagine mister Trump would lose. But that isn't the question in any election. No politician gets everything right. For those of us clear eyed enough to see mister Trump's flaws and honest enough to acknowledge him, the question is whether we're better off with his policies or his opponents on taxes, spending, inflation, immigration, energy, and national security. The candidates are miles apart. Mister Trump is clearly the better choice. Excellent points from a woman that many of my listeners disagree with from time to time. Take it under consideration, Nick, hang on your calls first six forty seven, right now. If you have KOs to the talk station, Jimney Care, fireplace in stove, it's not too late to take care of your safety, which you should do regardless of the time of year. You haven't and your chimney inspected recently within the last year. You're supposed to do it annually. You could have a problem on your hands. All kinds of things. It's not just sweeping, but if you have a wood burner or a self feeding wood waste pellet stove, you're gonna get that build up of crea which can catch on fire and crack your lining. You don't want that to happen. It could ultimately result in your house burning down. It's get the Chimneycare fireplace and stove over there. It starts with a video camera inspection. They could determine that you have water issues in there. Yeah, something you might be unaware of a little latent problem there, and it's a big one too. Also the sweeping issue. But then there's tuck pointing, cap and damper replacement checking to make sure your ventilation's proper. Get yourself a carbon monoxide detector please, so literally everything in terms of safety. They save me maybe burning my house down because of my poor, poorly constructed and poorly vented builder. Special insert. I got a new one from Chimneycare Fireplace and stuff. Love it, love it, love it. Huge selection of those wood waste pellet stoves, free standing stoves. Get it taken care of now. Showroom located at four to thirteen Ward's Corner Road. Find them online A plus with a better business bureau Chimneycareco dot Com. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred give my regards please five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Fifty five KRC the talk station, Hey you quick Channel nine weather here. We have a mostly cloudy day to day going up seventy five. It's going to be cloudy over night down to sixty one p Election day, Partly cloudy, late evening, rain as possible seventy eight for the high. Overcast Tuesday night, scattered showers in fifty nine, Partly sunny on Wednesday with a chance of showers all day, seventy for the high sixty three degrees.
Speaker 17: Now time for traffic, Jason, We're on the UC Health Traffic Center. Lung cancer screening can save lives. If you're fifty or older and have a history of smoke, you can call UC's Cancer Center five one three five eight four Long see on some delays on four to seventy one, coming northbound, you're down to Actually the left lane is blocked from Memorial Parkway on up, so that's a contributing factor. Southbound four to seventy one. Obviously, no go going across.
Speaker 2: The Big Mac.
Speaker 4: A lot of the overflow heading for the.
Speaker 2: Brent Spence Bridge.
Speaker 17: Do you have an accident out in Claremont County in the Goshen area one point thirty one westbound of Manilla Road. Traffic is being diverted around that. Jason Earhart on fifty five KARC, the talk.
Speaker 2: Station coming up on six fifty three fifty five KR City Talk Station. Considering that, let's go straight to the phones. Thanks you to Nick for holding over the break there. Nick, Welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 22: Thanks Brian. I just want to say for anybody who still thinks you're about politics. It's timeless account. Democrats, minos and their allies have borrowed trillions of dollars in your name and they're spending it to destroy your country and your freedom on endless wars, abortions, other violent times, environmental and energy hoaxes, manufactured racial hatred, and drug and child trafficking. They censor what you're reading here, and they're working to take your guns away in Ohio. Their issue one would make your right to vote almost worthles. They will continue on of this until you stop them. But you don't need to take a bullet or spend a billion of ye round dollars like Donald Trump has done. You just need to go them on vote and did time and by the best you can.
Speaker 2: Nick Well stated, man, you've been working on that for a while. It sounds like something to me.
Speaker 22: It's like I've been thinking about that a bit.
Speaker 2: Well it it's like a closing argument.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: That was really good. Thank you, thanks for towing to the program and sharing your thoughts. I have no argument with any of them. That's good. Real quick here. I saw this on Zero Head Dictator. Because everybody says Trump's going to be dictator. Come on, gonna take away the democracy to stake here, even though we live in a republic. Here all the times did Harrison Biden administration did exactly what used you served power from other branches ago government to enact their own version of what they wanted, in spite of the fact that this wasn't approved by the rest. Harris Biden administration extended the eviction moratorium after COVID abusing their emergency powers at the expensive well private property rights. They use vaccine vaccine mandates for workers because their patients had run thin. This was struck down by the courts as unconstitutional. Our constitution gives a legislative branch power to pass laws. The administration was not able to cancel student loan debt by getting Congress to voter to Bible to do so. So Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did exactly that out of fiat. They did this after the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional. Twice in violation of our First Amendment. They tried to enact a disinformation governing board. A sense of your free speech. Going back to this last caller's point, Ultimately, the public backlash so great that they scrapped the project at least for now to executive FIAT and death by regulation. They have up and our energy policies, making our emergency oil reserves drop to the lowest they've been since nineteen eighty four. They killed the Keystone Pipeline. They divide court ruins and continue to opt out against holding oil drilling sales. They threatened course social media companies to silence the speech of American citizen because they didn't agree with the position of the government that violated the First Amendment. Thement administration this one has absolutely zero respect for property rights and publicly announced that they pledged to protect thirty percent of land and water by twenty thirty. Call it a land grab. Very dictatorial. They've purposely ignored our immigration laws, allowing thirteen plus million people into the country, willfully fail into uphold deportation orders by letting them lapse. They've failed to secure our border and have allowed four hundred and twenty five thousand known or suspected criminals into the country. They've targeted parents were protesting at their children's school board meetings and violation of the First Amendment rights of free speech, and have had FBI place them on a watch list if targeted pro life demonstrators and thrown them in prison while letting pro abortion activists burn down clinics. Executive branch had to faithfully execute the laws without bias. They failed to do that, and finally they were not able to pass any legislation in Congress to force their transgender agenda into the school system, so they passed it by executive fiat, and the court struck down much of that at least at this point. There you have it. Remember when Donald Trump did all that? Oh that's right, you don't because he did in six fifty six, coming in six fifty seven. Christopher Smitheman in the Smith event at seven twenty. We had some time between now and then. We can stick around.
Speaker 3: You use two November at the top ten thirty past.
Speaker 15: As a voter, I want to be informed in up to.
Speaker 13: Date on everything.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 11: This report is sponsored by medicare dot com.
Speaker 2: The most existential important the history of our countentire lifetime.
Speaker 4: Who's going to be president? Remember this?
Speaker 3: Fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven six Here at fifty five air seed de talk station Happy trying to make it any way, Ay Monday now feeling real happy myself, and I apologize it really has loss to do with the election, and I had mentioned this earlier in the program. I'm just trying to explain myself for feeling the way I do. I started at Keto diet a week ago tomorrow, and that so called keto flu kicked in over the weekend. I've walked around in a daze fatigue. I couldn't eat anything that was supposedly keito friendly. It just nothing appealed to me. So as one of my listeners was reaching out to me, said he's been through it himself. He's fighting cancer as well, and that's one of the reasons I'm trying this out because of the effect sugar has on cancer cell growth and that plus I wanted to lose weight. So by saying it out loud, I'm hoping my out loud words will encourage me to stick this out as I get through this downside part health benefits. You know, you can make your own arguments against it, but at least I'm trying to give it a shot. So if I sound a little down, don't think it's because I'm disheartened or believe that the fix is in, although many people believe it is. Most recent polling started out this morning talking about that show the race is tightening, and of course the Iowa poll can be completely disregarded. Hell when you have mainstream left wing media outlets also pointing out that there was nothing reliable about that one and a fifteen point swing to Harris over the past couple of weeks. Yeah, I'm not buying into that nonsense. But most all the other polling does show the race tightening, and you can believe it if you want, maybe just many you know, I get this all the time for my conspiracy theorist or pattern observer friends. Poles tighten. It justifies perhaps some Shenanigans that they might be able to get away with. Well, look at the polling. This shouldn't be surprising to you, as the Department of Justice busily works to try to undermine the efforts that many states have gone through to ensure the integrity of the election. Just happened yesterday. Pennsylvania Supreme Court had decided with the Republican Party about this mail in ballot dispute. I can't believe this has even gone on. Pennsylvania Supreme Court just shut down and efforts to allow mail in ballots that did not have a handwritten date to be counted in the election. This ruling overturns a decision from the Commonwealth Court finding that the state law requiring state law on the books requires handwritten data. They said was unconstitutional. So the Pennsylvania GFP appealed to rule into the State Supreme Court and now undated mail in ballots will not be counted, which is what the state law requires. That they even went to court on this is kind of weird, and you know what, the judge, Kevin Dharty, Justice actually admonished the Commonwealth courts for even having to go through the process. Quote, this court will neither pose nor countenance substantial alterations to existing laws and procedures during the penancey e of an ongoing election. We said those carefully chosen words only weeks ago, yet they apparently were not heard by the Commonwealth Court, the very court where the bulk of election litigation unfolds. The Justice wrote today's order, which I joined rights the ship and sends a loud message to all courts in this Commonwealth and declaring we would not countenance substantial alterations to existing laws and procedures during the penance even ongoing election. We said what we meant, and we meant what he said or what we said that strong language from the Supreme Court. After the ruling, RNC Chairman Michael Wattley said, you know, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court upheld of the law, upheld the law, and the dated ballot requirement will be in effect for our election. The Democrats have repeatedly tried to eliminate this important ballot safeguard and we have to stopped them each time. We are committed to protecting critical ballot safeguards to ensure every ballot is cast and counted properly, and will continue to fight across Pennsylvania to protect the vote. So you got there. The law says what it says, and this isn't COVID nineteen lockdown, a stereo time where Pennsylvania was one of the most egregious states for literally changing voting laws without legislative action. I think I railed about that one more than any other state than engaged in that practice. Who's trying to cheat? Crazy and who's trying to cover a record? Comin Harris doing the five age of dodgeball since she was anointed to take over for Joe Biden, who was so far behind the polls they knew the writing was on the wall. There was nothing they could do except get rid of Joe Biden and throw Kamala Harris in the mix. So the other day she wouldn't say how she voted on the Keep ballot measure in the state of California, which would reverse criminal justice reforms that have been approved, those reforms which of course decriminalized basically shoplifting up the nine hundred and fifty bucks justice. Joe Dieters called the program earlier to point that out, not about Kamala Harrison where she is on this particular provision. But you know what, if you lose the Supreme Court to a bunch of leftists, this is the kind of thing that comes about. And if you lose a tough on crime prosecutor, I will fill in the blank because he's not allowed to endorse. Vote for Melissa Powers here in Hamilton County anyway, when asked about the ballot initiative, nah, she said, well, just the other day, she said she had filled out her mail in ballot and was on its way, and it was on its way to California meanings she had cast a vote, so they asked her about this particular provision which would reverse the decriminalization of crime in California. Am I boiled down version of what it means? Her statement, I'm not going to talk about the vote on that, because honestly, it's the Sunday before the election, and I don't intend to create an endorsement one way or another around it. Really, really, you won't admit how you voted on that particular piece of legislation, even though you were all about that kind of thing, defunding the police and you know, funding bailout organizations and the like, getting rid of crime. Because it was somehow racist to prosecute people for ripping off stores, Why wouldn't you say out loud where you are on that, maybe you could just sort of backpel in an effort to appeal to more conservative minded folks out there, and even people in your own state who've been dealing with runaway, rampant crime. The decriminalization, refusal to prosecute drug abusers and users, and of course this decriminalization of act actual outright theft if it was bad for California, and this initiative has legs. Maybe you could use your nova or your yes vote on reform to serve as an illustration that you are in fact tough on crime. But I think we can all draw easily a conclusion that that is not the way she voted, and she likes the status quo in California, which is will criminal activity run a muck? Proposition thirty six is what we're talking about here. If it would pass, it will make the crime of shoplifting a felony for repeat offenders, and increased penalties for some drug charges, including those involving fentanyl. Would also give judges the authority to order people with multiple drug charges to get treatment. That is a valuable component that here in Hamilton County. You know, you can choose drug court. You can choose to go through treatment, or you can get prosecuted and go to jail. You got a choice here. Isn't it better to get people into treatment and therefore off this constant battle with addiction by getting some good services that will help people beat the addiction or at least give them a leg up in doing so. You gotta try, or they're going to be addicted for the rest of their lives until, of course, the fentanyl finally kills them now. Opponents of this, including Democratic state leaders, presumably Kamala Harris, social justice groups, that the proposal would disproportionately imprison poor people and those with substance used rather than target ring leaders who hire large groups of people to steal goods for them to resell online. Those ring leaders wouldn't be there if you didn't decriminalize the theft of things nine hundred and fifty dollars in the less, you've created the opportunity for well organized crime. Yes, and they will take advantage of people on drugs and poor people to their advantage people who might not otherwise rip off stores because well, they're now organized and they've made it well financially viable to actually steal things. Because the criminal organizations then take the things from the people who stole them, drug abusers and people on lives margins and sell them themselves, as opposed to forcing those on the front lines that go out and figure out a way to peddle them in the streets. This is the reality of stupid policy. So they tried it, and now they're trying to unring the bell. Why because it didn't work, Which has been happening all across the left wing states and cities who have well defunded the police and you know, haven't been prosecuting criminals. They see their cities going to hell in a handbasket, and so you like, look at Washington State doing the same thing, trying to unring the bell. They tried it, so you can say, well, give them props for trying anyway, but we've come to the realization that those efforts were absolutely an epic failure and we are all more miserable because of its shops of clothes businesses as have left. There are fewer job opportunities for people on the front, you know, like folks who don't have education is to get their leg up and start with the job. Sorry, those businesses have closed, and then when you throw inflation on top of it, it makes it even more challenging, most notably for well cities that have gone to hell in a handbasket to even stay open. Kamala Harris won't let you know where she is on that issue, which allows me to conclude that she's against Prop. Thirty six and the reforms that will bring back some measure of sanity to that I feel sorry for that state of many levels seven sixteen Right now forty five cast the talk station. Christopher Smithman joins the program next for the smith Event, former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati, And here's a strong recommendation. You need a mortgage. You buying a house, you want to buy a house, you want to refinance some credit into your pocket. You want to get a reverse mortgage. Not my thing, but you know what, if you're in a position where you think that's the right thing for all mortgage related issues, you need to get in touch with my friends who's at Low's of Camp with Cross Country Mortgage. First off, you couldn't find a person better at customer service. She's a sweet person, she's fun to work with. She's quick about getting it through the process. I can point to my daughter who took her dad's advice and called Susette for her mortgage issues. She got a mortgage in like two days, or financing within a couple of days. They close, and they're happily moving along with their lives. She and Eric, it's a beautiful thing to behold. We were out there visiting them yesterday. Veterans, you can get one hundred percent of your home value with no monthly mortgage insurance. That's one of the programs that Susette knows all about. In terms of where you are located, people in Puerto Rico and every state in the United States can benefit from the personal service that Susette will give you and you'll be glad you got in touch with her. So everywhere anywhere, Susette loves the CAMP as the answer to your mortgage related questions. No junk fees, no app fees, great rates at a low cost, her number and you can call her anytime. She's great about getting back, so don't hesitate to do it, even outside of business hours. Just leave a message at five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five to one three three one three fifty one seventy six, or alternatively send her an email the email Susette dot loads of CAMP. That's lo O s e KA MPs that dot lows camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station, IHEARTRADI Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Seven one Here fifty five KRC DE Talk Station. A very happy Monday if you try to make it so anyway, Huge day tomorrow. Terming the future of the country tomorrow and someone who I love having on the fifty five KRCY Morning Show consider himself a I consider him a dear friend. I always appreciate his sage, wisdom and his outlook. And he is the former vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Christopher smitheman for the Monday Morning Smith event. Christopher, welcome back to the program, Grandpa. I think that's so cool, Grandpa.
Speaker 13: Grandpa Man. It's exciting, and I'm so happy for my oldest son. I love watching him grow every single week, like understanding what Pamela and I went through.
Speaker 4: Yeah him.
Speaker 13: So he's going to be a wonderful father and he's a wonderful husband. And I'm very excited. I am excited about the race tomorrow, and I hope to give my best closing argument around a few things and so that you know voters who are out there, who are going to be showing up to the polls, like over in Sailor Park here in Cincinnati, one of our fifty two great neighborhoods. But it's kind of like the Dow Jones being Sailor Park is the S and P five hundred, that Russell two thousand. You know, they really give me kind of a heartbeat on what direction this election is going in. So it's gonna be very interesting when I'm talking to voters tomorrow. But here's a couple of things I want to dive into the lies of the weekend now again, I don't want someone to listen to this and say, O, Smitherman's on one side or the other. Look at me as a referee during the most exciting soccer game of your life. And I'm watching the game and I'm throwing right now a red card. Red cart was the mainstream media saying that former Donald Trump tried to say he was going to assassinate Liz Cheney. They spent the entire weekend promoting this narrative. All I did is went and listened to what he said, and what he said was in a nutshell is Look, I'm not a warmonger, but she is right, and her father is. And here's the bottom line. They won't send themselves to war, nor will they send their own kids, and so guns will be pointing at them. They don't have the courage for that. So guess what, I'm not going to send the sons and daughters of Americans to war and that's it's critical. Now, he didn't say it the way I said it, but that's the context of what he was talking about. He didn't say he was going to kill Liz Cheney, but the mainstream media spent the weekend saying that over and over again. We is just a lie. They get a rit card.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know what was really revealing to me, and I know my listeners know that some years ago Drudger Report, which used to be a rather conservative leaning news web dumb site, went all full on liberal. The headlines in bold caps on the page I believe it was on Friday, was Trump suggests executing Liz Cheney. I mean was worse. I mean that direct, and he didn't even suggest any remotely close to that. And yet that's the way the words got twisted into that argument that was made over the weekend. It was ridiculous. And again I'll point out there were even left wing organizations and outlets. I know that the ones that tend to echo that comment more and more, but there are even many of them said no, no, no, no, just read what he wrote, read what he said, or listen to what he said, and he not suggests Liz Cheney should be executed. Desperate times call for desperate actions, and maybe Christopher, we can take some comfort in the idea that they have fallen back on, rather than arguing policy, rather than arguing we're better off now than we were four years ago, rather than looking at the economic and practical reality of where we are now. That name calling fascism, you know, racism, they just added a bunch of extra that going along with racist, misogynist, xenophoab homophobe.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And they added on he wants to kill people. So you know you're smart enough to see through that.
Speaker 13: Yes, And part of the theme right when you listen to polls, and I listen to Supreme Court justice soon to be again Joe Dieters, who I support and I hope people will vote for him along with Melissa Powers for Hamilton County Prosecutor. The jury box is in and tomorrow's vote. Listen, if you call somebody who really supports this is just anecdotally, but if you call somebody who really supports former President Donald Trump because of what the mainstream media has done, meaning even when the former president was almost assassinated, and then the attempted assassination, and then the loggate regarding his property, and then the prosecution in Manhattan thirty five felonies. The Supreme Court has really thrown the case out. But if you're a supporter of former President Donald Trump, you really don't support the government. You don't trust the government that you have some cloud. So if somebody calls up a poster said somebody's doing a poll and they say, hey, man, I want to know how you're going to vote, most likely that person is going to hang the damn phone up. They're not going to answer the question. So my point to your listening audience is that don't really listen to polls in this election because those people who really support former Donald Trump have been pushed into the dark corner. They called him hitler, they said that he's a fascist. My point is their neighbors don't like them to concerned about being fired from their jobs. They're not out there saying they support him. At is my point, and I'm sharing with you the polls are not going to capture what I just described. Brian Thomas, You're right, not going to capture.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, And I will comment for a pause and take a break here, Christopher. Many of the polls I saw over the weekend, from the final ones that came out, talked about the response rate and the number they reach out they call people, and then the percentage of people who actually answer the question. If I recall the number correctly, one of them was like two point nine percent. One of them was like three and change. So you call one hundred people and only three people actually respond to the poll, you got a problem on your hands in terms of reliability, that's for sure. And you are onto something in so far as people actually out loud supporting Trump, they've been demonized and that means you get thrown into the category of nazi. Yeah, I can see how that might induce someone to keep their mouth shut more with Christopher Smith, aman, pause and let me strongly encourage you continue. Christopher.
Speaker 13: Well, look, brother, there's a race tomorrow, There's a local election, and I just want to give a shout out before I continue to move forward with my with my vent and just really respect to all the people that have put their names on the ballot out there. Uh, Brian Thomas and and are running for office. But we have Orlando Sonza who's running for Congress. A good guy. Uh went to West Point, so did his wife, father husband.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 13: Smart person.
Speaker 2: Prosecutor. I mean his record is phenomenal.
Speaker 13: It is, and the and the hope is that Warren Cally, which is a part of his district. Just to be specific, if they can hear me really hammer this this race hard. And if they do, uh, they'll pull them over. Joe Dieters obviously for the Supreme Court. I've seen a lot of nonsense out there in his race. I've worked very closely with him for decades when I was the president of the Cincinnati and Double ACP always fair, always gave us an opportunity to express ourselves to him, and that's why you know he was a great prosecutor. But he also was hard on crime. And there were times that the Cincinnion Double ACP went to Joe Deats and said, we want life. He just took this person, took somebody's life in one of our fifty two neighborhoods, and our families are advocating a hard punishment, and Joe Dieters was willing uh to do that. Jim Neil, who was running for sheriff and and great person great wife, you know, raising two beautiful boys. If you ever went by his home and Sailor Park, you know that this was the kind of guy you would want running the sheriff's office. He's not polished with every speech he gives, but that that's what makes him authentic to me, is why I trust him being the sheriff. He's just not out there this this everyday politician that's you know, throwing all these big words around. He's a good guy and I think we should give him the nod. And then, of course I want to say Melissa Powers. Look if we if we lose Melissa Powers, of I'm not exaggerating the counties in trouble. We we've got to have law and order and we've got to have somebody that's not going to play politics with that office. We've seen what has happened in Manhattan, New York. Prosecutors can go rogue. We've seen what's happened and Georgia. We don't want that kind of uh political political politicization of the prosecutor's office. And why I've supported and continue to support Melissa Powers. But I can say I can give a lot of candidates out I think the key thing to say here in closing is when you go in and you vote for president, a lot of people are drawn to the polls, vote down the entire ballot. Don't just vote for president and walk out. Don't do what you see these TV shows that are telling you to not speak to your spouse, lie to your spouse. I've never seen something so crazy where the liberals over on the West Coast are running TV ads in the Midwest advocating that their spouse lie to each other. That's why the divorce rate is sixty or seventy percent. That's why on the West Coast they've been married four and five different times, because they would run a commercial on my TV until a woman or a man married, or a partner or anybody that's in a relationship to say, I want you to go out and lie to your partner about your political persuasion. What kind of craziness is that. Brian Thommons at a partner of my vent this morning.
Speaker 2: And that's a reflection of what they believe about marriage. I mean, if you can't have just a calm discussion on the merits of one candidate or another, even if you're on different sides of the political Ledger, I don't know what your marriage is built on. If you, I mean seriously, you're gonna let politics come in the way of a marriage, a sacred vow, a commitment for life together, for better and for worse. And tomorrow maybe one of the worst days, but you're supposed to deal with it and at least be able to talk about it. You're right, man, Lie, go ahead, Lie. That's gonna get you real far in terms of the longevity of a marriage. Let's bring Christopher back. It's already seven thirty seven. I fifty five care see the talk station. Plumb tight? Plumbing? Is plumbing done?
Speaker 13: Rue?
Speaker 2: Ifty five care? See the talk station continuing our time with former Vice mayor of the city since St. Christopher Smith and the Smith Event. Glad to have you around on a Monday. Christopher makes a day go better and I always appreciate your comments. So what else is on your mind?
Speaker 13: Well, it's really about just crashing the polls tomorrow. You know, the majority of votes, even though early voting has happened, You know, most citizens are going to cast or vote tomorrow starting at six thirty am across this country. And what's most alarming in all of that and that is not true for Hamilton County. I got to give a shout out to the Hamilton County Board of Elections. I don't care how many people show up there, and I listen to my good friend and yours, Jim Key for talk, and I don't care how how long the lines are, or how many people voted in person are, how many ballots were sent from the military or other places. Guess what, Hamilton County knows how to count votes and that we will have our results on the election day. And it's been amazing to listen to the governor of Pennsylvania already send out, well, man, we don't really count vote, so we don't start county early voting until until we close the polls, and we don't know whether we're going to have a result back. These are the kinds of things that undermine our elections. It's not the people, it's the it's the process. And so it's amazing to me that you know every four years we have a presidential election, you know that this elle election is going to be the most expensive election in the history of the United States, and you tell me that your board of Elections of your local local community is not ready and is not prepared to count the votes and give the results on the same day. Is absolutely shameful, and so I'm going to watch this. I think that we will get a result because I don't think the map is going to look like where the posters are saying the map is going to go. Actually, I think things like the hurricane are going to impact the elections in North Carolina. I think that Lake and Riley's murder by someone who is in this country illegal in Georgia has woke up many Georgia voters. I think that places like Michigan where you have the Israeli Palestinian not Palestinian, but the Israeli Harmas War. But you have the largest population of Middle Eastern people that live in Dearborn, Michigan, and they voted for the Democrats and the last election. I think they're very, very concerned about what's happening in this war. They want the war to end, and I think you're going to see Michigan really be very very tight based on that. My point to you is that conversations around cracking are going to impact Pennsylvania just like the war, just like what's happening with the border, and just like the conversations you and I have been having about inflation. That's really what's on the ballot. It's not you as my white brother, which you are my white brother, me being your black brother, which is what this most devicest elections attempted to do is separate us on race so that we don't look at the public policy that impacts our households every day. We have to go in and vote with a clear mind tomorrow that it's about the policy, it's about the future, it's about your household, it's about your neighborhood. It's about having men swimming in pools with your daughter, it's about men being in the locker rooms with your daughters. I support the LGBTQ plus community. My son is gay, but that doesn't mean that I want a transgender person swimming with my daughter in a pools. And that is on the ballot tomorrow. And my point is that if they if we get confused, which is what many of these candidates want us to do, and make me look at you, my neighbor, as my enemy just because of your race, they will win the ballot. They will win the ballot box tomorrow. Focus on the issues that are impacting your life, and I tell you we will get a great result tomorrow across all of the United States of America and specifically in Hamilton County.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 2: I love the passion in your voice, Christopher, I truly do. And you know you're speaking truth. Man. It's the content of one's character, not the color of one's skin. You know, you can get along with anybody of any race as long as you're not just well a racist. And they've certainly stirred the pot of racial division in this country for so long. I mean, go back to the Obama administration. I just don't understand it. I really don't. We've made so much progress in the area of racial relations, and so much so that I think anyone of my generation, at least up until recently, with younger people, who have been taken over by this idea that we're just a profoundly irredeemable society and culture that didn't exist not that long ago. I think we all played it well quite and played together quite nicely. And look on to the Trump administration. The highest or the highest employment rate for the African American black community, the lowest unemployment rate that they've seen. I think in history. That's a plus. That's an absolute positive.
Speaker 13: All of those things are positive. But look on the issue of immigration. Okay, people come here every single day the right way, They follow a process, and they are concerned, meaning those who have come to the country legally, are concerned about what's happening on the southern border. They're not focused on a comedian who made an off colored comment at a rally. That's very different than the President of the United States of America saying that half of America is garbage. Please do not conflate the two. They're very different. That's what's so alarming where mainstream media rises a comedian to the level to say this person is the same as the president of the United States of America and they aren't. Brian Thomas, half of America is in garbage and the other half is in garbage. I meaning those who support the vice president are not bad people. I don't look at them as my enemy. I don't think anybody should think that the vice president, in my opinion, is this horrible, bambastic person, just like anybody who is supporting former President Trump. All I'm saying is for the in my closing argument for the election tomorrow, and again, like I said voters over in Sallor Park, in one of our fifty two neighborhoods here in Cincinnati, is focused on the damn issues, meaning you want to go in and buy a stake and be able to afford it, or buy some chicken and be able to afford it, or buy some eggs and milk. You want to be able to send your kid to a good school, whether it's a preschool, whether it's a grade school or a high school. You want to be able to have a good public system, public school system that works for you. Right. You want a police department that is solid that you don't have people saying defund the police department or reimagine the police department, like my friend Greg Landsman said when he served with me on city council and is now running for Congress against Alonzo Sanza. You don't want that kind of stuff out there because that's what keeps us safe. And you certainly don't want someone who makes comments about capitalists, which I am, or says things like go to another rally when someone talks about Jesus Christ. All of these things, in my opinion, matter when you go and vote tomorrow. It's not about these wedge issues that mean nothing. Brian Thomas in closing, you are my brother, right your family, you know you are my sisters. I'm saying to you as people, let's focus on the issues as Americans and not let them divide us.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 13: Vote for Joe Dieters. I appreciated him dancing on the top of a pen as he described the importance of the prosecutor's office. I can endorse Melissa Powers. I endorse her people out there who think that what I'm saying makes sense. Whether you're a Democrat or an independent like I am, or whether you're a Republican. Please vote for Melissa Powers. Jim Neal and uh tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you brother, family, and love you brother Grandpa for you. It's seven fifty right now, fifty five k CD talk station. We're gonna hear from Bernie Morainer after the top of the our news and something else we should factor into the equation the importance of the Senate rate race. Who controls the Senate controls the AIGHTO four here, fifty five kr CD talk station. Brion Thomas pleased to welcome one more time to make his case on why he is a superior candidate over shared Brown. Welcome back to the fifty five Case Morning Show, Bernie Moreno, it is indeed a pleasure to have you back on the show, sir, welcome back, and I must observe and I'll let you handle this as you see fit, Bernie. But shared Brown seems to have been spending the last couple of months plus minus however long it's been running away from his own record and trying to convince the voters here in Ohio that he is something that he is not. He is as far liberal as anybody in the Democrat Party, and yet he's trying to make a case that he's not. Obviously he's on the wrong side of policies and positions. Bernie.
Speaker 26: Well, Brian, you're exactly right. And the reality is the people of Ohio just aren't going to buy his bs anymore.
Speaker 4: You know the reality.
Speaker 26: You can imagine if a guy like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren ran for Senate in Ohio, I mean, they would be beaten eighty twenty.
Speaker 4: Sharon Brown is right there with him.
Speaker 26: He's just as liberal, if not more, than Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. But he's been trying to pretend he's a moderate his time is up. He's a tired old commie and it's time for us to retire them. And the people of Ohio get to do that tomorrow. And if the people of Ohio fire Share Brown, I get to fire Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: And one of the things, and I'm sure you'll back me on this one that we need to keep in mind, is we need to get you, Bernie Marino elected to the Senate because the balance of the Senate determines what gets voted on. You know, the Senate majority leader is going to be directing the legislation that gets voted on. And we've seen what's been happening of late under the current administration.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 26: If you want a secure border, you're going to vote for me. If you want an open border, you're going to vote for Sharon Brown. If you want to give citizenship to all these illegals, you're going to vote for Sharon Brown. If you want to deport them, you're going to vote for me. If you want to make certain that this country becomes an energy superpower that means coal, natural gas, oil, nuclear, then you're going to vote for me. If you want the Green New Deal, you want to get rid of your gas stove, drive an electric scooter to work every day. Then Sharon Brown's your guy. If you want peace, instability around the world, the end to all these endless wars, then you're going to vote for me. If you want instability, if you want endless wars, you want to send hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign countries, Sharon Brown's your guy.
Speaker 2: Well, and most recently, as we know, the distinction between the Trump administration demonstrably hard on Iran. Sanctions were working, they were back on their heels. Now they're threatening to use perhaps nuclear warheads against Israel. I found that to be just absolutely beyond troubling. Is we're talking World War three kind of stuff here, and that's only happened over the past three and a half, coming up on four years.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 26: I mean President Trump, like Ronald Reagan, was about peace through strength. Sharre Brown, Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden are war because of weakness. And what you've seen is again not just the Middle East. The reason Ukraine was invaded by Russia was because of American weakness from Joe Biden. To withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster. Kamala Harris was asked if she would have done anything differently than Joe Biden. She said, nothing comes to mind. I mean, she wouldn't have even said, Hey, we shouldn't have allowed twelve to fifteen million illegals in this country.
Speaker 4: We shouldn't have done the withdrawal from Afghanistan that led to the death of.
Speaker 26: Thirteen Americans, including Max Zoviac from Berlin Heights, Ohio. And Shary Brown was right there voting with him one hundred percent of the time when it mattered. In fact, Brian, you won't even, you can't even and you can't even make.
Speaker 4: This up department. Shara Brown's closing.
Speaker 26: Argument to the people of Ohio is that if you want, you reelect him so we can continue to send hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign countries. That was his pitch up in Cleveland today. It's just it's totally surreal that these people don't understand that the job of an American elected official is so look out for the interests of America and Americans and nobody else.
Speaker 2: And the interest of American Americans includes the preparedness and readiness of American military. And I have to be I'm of the mind that these woke military policies and this woke agenda that they've been shoving down soldiers' throats. Rather than a cohesive collective you know, step and step military, we have everybody divided by race and sexuality within the military. That is exactly opposite of what we need. The numbers in terms of recruiting are down precipitously. And to your point about funding all these foreign wars, we are desperately depleted in terms of our own military supplies like missiles and the like, because we've sold them off to everybody else. We can't even protect ourselves of this juncture. And well, China is a bit of a problem in Taiwan, you know.
Speaker 13: Uh huhuh.
Speaker 26: Well, the reality is we have to rebuild our industrial capacity. We've had decades of leadership that is guided the Midwest, guided our industrial power and shipped it over to Mexico and China, put it in and put us in grave danger from a national security perspective, but also crushed a lot of working class families, a lot of communities were devastated.
Speaker 4: By these decisions.
Speaker 26: We're going to turn the tide on that. That starts with energy dominance, a good tax and regulatory policy for companies that employ Americans. And in terms of the military, look, we don't have a woke military. We have a woke civilian leadership of that military. Point and one of the key jobs in the United States Senate is that we're in the personnel business. So we get to get rid of all those civilians that are introducing all these idiotic programs into our military. It's very simple. We want to have the most lethal fighting force on the planet with a diplomatic core that prevents wars and doesn't put us into a situation where we have to use that lethal fight force. That strength. That's absolutely peace through strength. That's what we're going to restore. That's on the ballot tomorrow, Brian. Everybody listening to this early voting is done. It's over and ended yesterday. There's no voting today. The polls open at six thirty am. You have thirteen hours to vote. You need to go out there and cast your vote. People have died to give you the right to vote. You go out there and do it, and you vote like this country depends on it, because it does.
Speaker 2: It most certainly does. And going back to your comments about all across the board. Energy policy, which I fully embrace, isn't an amazing thing to see California, the so called greenest but yet most expensive state to live in terms of paying for your energy bill. They're trying to get us, the American taxpayers, see the federal government to reimburse them to the hole that they've dug themselves in. It hasn't work electric vehicles. This is something we do not want as an American people. And yet they're forcing automobile companies to well go billions of dollars in day we had to support something that we're not going to buy. These are piling up on the lots. This is what a dictatorial government and an all controlling government does, and you're offering an alternative solution to that. Bernie Moreno, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 26: Look, as you know, I was in a retai automotive business. I never had a client that came into the showroom and asked me what kind of car share Brown thought they should buy. It's their money, it's your money. You get to decide whatever Darren car you want to buy. And Sharre Brown is all in for this evy madness.
Speaker 4: Which is crazy. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 26: Again, let the consumers decide, get the government completely out of the way. Sharon Brown also voted for the American Rescue Plan, which is actually misnamed. It was the California Massachusetts in California, I'm sorry, New York Rescue Plan. We bailed out those budgets. They were billions of dollars in the hole in California and New York. The US taxpayer, the people of Ohio bailed them out, and now Sharon Brown wants to do that again. You know, they have mismanaged their states the point of bankruptcy almost and we keep bailing them out. Look, they've got to go out there and realize that if they want to have all these idiotic policies, then the people of that state are going to pay the price until they replace their leaders. And that's what we got to do. And Ohio shouldn't be bailing out California. That's what Sharon Brown wants exactly.
Speaker 2: And I know it's one of the lesser issues in terms of the amount of time dedicated to the media ab out of it. I have always been in favor of the idea of parents allowing the choice when it comes to their children's education. And I know you want to empower parents to make education choices. I don't see how that bears a political stripe.
Speaker 26: Bernie, Well, let's be honest. School choice exists in America. It's just for wealthy people. It doesn't exist for everybody else, which is a total travesty. The reality is Sharon Brown is supported by the teachers' unions.
Speaker 4: He actually had.
Speaker 26: Randy Weingarten campaigning with him in Ohio. No woman has done more to damage education in America than Randy Winingarten.
Speaker 4: She's the one that.
Speaker 26: Forced us to have schools closed during COVID, which set us back a generation. So look, the reality is parents need to be in charge of their kids' education with schools that actually function properly that they don't, parents get to leave that school and send their kids to whatever school's going to do the best for them.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm a big believer in.
Speaker 26: We're going to get the federal government out of education block grant all that money to the states to allow states to do what they need to do to empower parents and local communities to make educational choices for their kids. That's what we're going to get done. I am very optimistic Brian that we're going to get this country back on track because the American people are just sick and tired of being treated like garbage.
Speaker 4: You heard Joe Biden call us that.
Speaker 26: Well, it makes sense because that's what we've been treated like for not just for the last four years, but for decades, and this election is a rejection of that. It puts people, the citizens, back in charge of their government.
Speaker 2: Well, going back, as we've get in part company here, Barney Moreno, going back to the initial point, which was shared Brown, running from his record, you illustrate a great point in so far as the presidential campaign is concerned. Kamala Harris is completely running away from everything she stood for back in twenty nineteen when she was well trying to become president. And this has just become a simple question of the Democrats calling Republicans' names, degrading them, demeaning them. And that means, in my estimation, they have nothing to run on by way of accomplishment. They can't hold anything out that's been done over the past three plus years to run on. So this is all a race about evil Orange man.
Speaker 26: Well, you're way too nice because you're saying they're running away from the positions. They're just flat out lying. You're just too nice to say that way. They are just total on complete liars. If you've noticed, of the hundreds of millions of dollars of TV ads run in this race, Sharon Brown hasn't done one ad where he says he disagrees with me on policies. He doesn't say he disagrees with me that we shoul have a secure border, that we're pro immigration but pro invasion, that we should have American energy dominance, that we che have security around the world. He won't attack me from my policies because he knows of the right policies for Ohio.
Speaker 4: He's completely against them and.
Speaker 26: Lies about it and instead disparages me. The people of Ohio deserve better than Shared Brown. Let's fire him tomorrow, empower me to fire Chuck Schumer. And just know, for everybody listening to this, Brian, if you advocate for me tomorrow with your family and friends, and you get me across the finish line, I will advocate for you and your family in Ohio for the next six years at the United States Senate.
Speaker 2: I know you will. Bernie Moreno dot com in case you want to know what he's specifically running on in congratulations on the endless list of endorsements. Clearly a superior choice to what we've been dealing with with Shared Brown. Bernie, best of luck, and I look forward to talking with you when you are Senator Bernie Moreno. Thank you, Brian, Thank you, sir. Eight sixteen afty five KRC the Talk State Doc Tire for your Channel nine first one and well afore cast today mostly cloudy and the highest seventy five. Overnight it's going to be sixty one low with partly clotdie Sky's election day get out in vogue. Partly clotty. Rain didn't show up until late evening seventy eight for the high. Got some scattered showers over night fifty nine and then Wednesday partly sunny day chances showers all day seventy for the high. Right now sixty four degrees. Let's see what Jason has to say about traffic.
Speaker 17: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Lung cancer scrinting can save lives if you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four l U n g Rack eastbound two seventy five at Mostellar two right lanes blocked. You're slow all the way back towards seven forty seven. You want to stay toward your left south seventy five running slow through the Lochlan Split down toward Reagan North seventy five in Kentucky, Off and on slow. Kyle's to the bridge for seventy one northbound. Your the left lane is blocked from Memorial Parkway on up and Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the station, Hey twenty two.
Speaker 2: If you have KCD talk station, better late than never normally Brian James Money Monday's Brian James joins the program at eight oh five. We heard from Bernie Marino last pitch get vote before tomorrow, and I encourage everybody to vote. And Brian James all or Financials. Brian James joins the show every day to talk money issues on Monday. Welcome back, Brian James. Pleasure to have you back on the show.
Speaker 27: Thank you, sir, appreciate digging to talk to you for another Monday. And yeah, you're right, get out and vote, Get out there and share your opinion.
Speaker 2: Chance you get to do it, no question about it. Well, it looks like the Is the Federal Reserve really going to cut rates again? The reporting suggests it's going to be post election, which I think that's the right thing to do, regardless of which way they go, not to influence the election by their actions. But are we expecting really another cut? Yeah, so what the Federal Reserve does?
Speaker 27: Of course, this is our nation central bank, and they're one of their goals is to keep the economy moving in a decent clip. And they have moved the meeting for those of you who are who attention to a lot of details, they did bump it back a couple of days. As you pointed out, they didn't explicitly say this, but I'd say it's fair to say they don't want be accused of affecting the election. Right, So the expectation is that rates are going to drop to four point six percent this coming Thursday.
Speaker 2: This follows a half point reduction in September.
Speaker 27: And I don't know if you remember this, but but just a few weeks ago we talked about how maybe there aren't going to be any more rate cuts for the rest of this year because the economy at that time was starting to look like it might not be cooling off. At the same rate, but those fears have gone on to be determined unfounded, and so now we're just trying to get things back to normal Brian.
Speaker 2: So normally rate cuts are there to.
Speaker 27: Kind of goose the economy, get things going, but now we're just trying to put things back to where they were. So with inflation having dropped to two point four percent in September, that's pretty close to the two percent target that they want and Sore this is just kind of hopefully that last push to get us back down to where we're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Well, did this most recent not very stellar jobs report have an influence on this? Do you think was it fourteen thousand? I mean that does seem miserably low.
Speaker 27: Yeah, So the expectation was that employers were going to add one hundred thousand jobs in October. So it's not sometimes it's not so much the number that resulted, it's what we thought the number was going to be and then how far off we were. So but instead of one hundred thousand jobs, there were only about twelve thousand. This had to do with a couple of hurricanes. The Boeing strike knocked out about forty four thousand jobs. And then there was also a revision from the prior to runs. Right, we always revised this data. We announced here's the initial number, and then we come back two months later and says here's what it was supposed to be. So, yes, you're correct. Where we want jobs, we want growth, and so forth. But remember it depends on what our goal is. Our shorter term goal is to get inflation under control and get interest rates back down to where we prefer them to be, which again is we want a two percent target on inflation.
Speaker 2: And so these job losses, while not good.
Speaker 27: In the long run and the short run, it's a sign that the economy is no longer in an inflationary mode.
Speaker 2: Clear enough. And I guess one of the brightsides of a lower interest rate I means a whole bunch of them, is it may reduce the mortgage interest rate. Right, Yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 27: And I've had a lot of conversations just through the financial planning process of people who had to move for one reason or another. Right, Sometimes it's because we want a bigger house, but other times it's because of a job change, or perhaps you know, maybe somebody's aging and needs to get into a home that's better, that's a better fit for them or whatever.
Speaker 2: But if a mortgage is.
Speaker 27: Going to be involved, and a lot of people have had to get a mortgage, we've all become accustomed to the last twenty years of these two and three percent mortgages, which is the greatest in history. If you look now, you can get a you can get a thirty year for about seven percent. Hopefully that'll come down toward the end of this week. And historically that that feels painful because, like I said, we're sat oils. But ask anybody won a house in the nearly eighties. Yeah, me, exactly eighties.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you again, I keep going back eight in an eighth on a seven to twenty three balloon. That was you know, that's not good. But now you were able to manage and it did come back down. We refinance ourselves locked in at a much much lower rate, which anybody can do.
Speaker 22: Well.
Speaker 2: We're going to find out next more people are shoplifting. Who are the shoplifters? Is it organized criminal gangs or is it beyond that? More that was Brian James, stick around me right back, Shanna nine first one to one, Ask got clouds today? For the most part seventy five for the high partly cloudie over nineteen sixty one Election Day seventy eight partly cloudy rain shows up late evening, so after the polls closed, hopefully overcast over night with the scattered showers and the low fifty nine Wednesday, partly sunny, chance of showers all day, and I have seventy right now sixty four Jason. Time for traffic on the UC Hell Traffic Center.
Speaker 17: Lung cancer screening can save lives if you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking called UC Cancer Center five one three, five eighty four.
Speaker 4: Long.
Speaker 17: Big problem right now is but east bound two seventy five at Mostellar Cruise have just moved over to the right hand side. Those lanes were blocked for about the last twenty minutes. Eastbound traffic backed up past seven forty seven in northern Kentucky. Not too bad on four seventy one this morning. Of course, a lot of that southbound traffic now heading over to I seventy five. So the northbound lanes that have been trouble off and on slow from Memorial Parkway on up because of the left lane be had blocked. Jason Earhart on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirty fifty five KRCD talk station. Election DAYE I E Monday. So we're hearing from Brian James from all Worth Financial on Money Monday. Real quick, before we get to crazy shoplifting epidemic. I'll throw a little curveball with you. I'm sure you can handle. I know you saw because I did that. The IRS now raised the ketchup contribution. They calling you a super catchup for pokes folks sixty to sixty three years. That's a pretty substantial increase in the amount of money you can put in your four to one ks. Yeah, So what the ketchup is.
Speaker 27: The concept of a ketchup has been around for gosh, I think twenty years. Yeah, where it was basically, say, it was kind of an acknowledgment by the IRS that hey, people aren't going to be able to afford to retire because social Security has got some issues, the math doesn't quite work and so forth. But so the normal catch up is seventy five hundred dollars, meaning that anybody over fifty can put away thirty thou five hundred into their four oh one k.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an extra seventy five hundred over the cap that's in place for anybody.
Speaker 27: Yeah, anybody who can fog them here can put away about twenty three thousand dollars and then if you're over fifty, you get an additional seventy five hundred.
Speaker 2: This is four oh one k limits.
Speaker 27: Now investors age sixty to sixty three can save an extra eleven two hundred and fifty for catchup contributions. And that came as part of us the Secure Act two point zero. The Secure Act is something that pops up every now and then. It had a whole bunch of moving parts to it, and one of them again is the increase in retirement saving. It doesn't quite match what that Act was about, but whatever, it just helps us kind of make make better progress for ourselves in retirement.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, I understand the reality of trying to max out. When you're a young person. You're not making as much, so you've missed some opportunities early on. This does give you a chance to sort of, you know, catch up, but you are deprived the time value of money and compounding that you get over the lifetime of savings. That's the only thing, absolutely and that really is huge, and I try to impress that upon all of my client's children, my own children too. It's far better to save a bunch now while you're in your twenties. Maybe expenses are low because you're still living at home, you don't have rent or whatever. Put a bunch of that money into your into your four and K, your fourth rev your retirement plan. If you can't do that in your thirties, because then you are you're beginning to raise kids, and you've got a mortgage, you've got some other debts, that's okay because you built such a big core and that core is going to snowball for forty years. So take advantage of whatever you can now. It's okay if you have to back off later, but you're right.
Speaker 27: When you're sixty years old, you know that this whole point of this is as savers age sixty to sixty three can put away a total of thirty four thousand dollars. Flks are going to retire within the next five, six, seven years, so it's not going to help them as much as just someone saving by the older limits in their twenties, but.
Speaker 2: At least you get a few years worth of investment, which is to me certainly worth it all right, pivoting over. Americans are shoplifting. We've seen it all over California. In fact, they have a proposition out there to recriminalize thefts under nine hundred and fifty bucks for recidiviust. But that's not all the people out there in the world who are ripping people off, is it now?
Speaker 27: So there's this disorganized mob of people who appear to just be stealing because it's fun. So this article references the idea that there are people shoplifting who weren't doing it before. These aren't professional criminals, it's just regular people, some facing economic hardship, inflation, you know, personal struggles, things that you wouldn't be shocked if you think about the headlines. Of course, it's been tough for the last however many years, so people are pushed to that limit, but other people are sticking it to the man. Many comments from these, of course, people who are remaining anonymous in this article talk about going into Whole Foods and grabbing some things right out of Jeff Bezos's pocket because Whole Foods is now part of the Amazon Empire. Some of them grow to great pains to say you know what, I wouldn't. I would never do this to a mom and pop business, But shoplifting from big, publicly traded companies, that's just accepted. I think one of the interesting things in here, Brian, it was the reference to tape measures. Apparently tape measures are assumed to be free samples. If you walk into Lowser home depot, you got to go measure that too. By four you walk out with the.
Speaker 2: Tape measure in your pocket. Well, that was complimentary. So that's an assumption some of these folks are making. Well, you know, if you just I mean, that is certainly something that contributes to inflation. If you're cutting into the any retailer's margins because you're not paying them for the product, that just means they're gonna have to increase the prices for everybody else.
Speaker 27: So don't do that, Yeah, exactly, And this is that is definitely the knock on effect if you're pulling stuff off the shelves. And with regard to the tape measures on one industry source said that for every three they put on the shelves, one of them is actually sold, the other two just vanished into the ether appearance.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that any way, whatever happened to ethics and morality and doubt, shout not steel, right?
Speaker 27: I think, yeah, I think people look at what's going on at higher levels and decide why can't I do that too?
Speaker 2: Indeed, all right, let's pause for rom because the next story about Berkshire Hathaway selling off stock has got me a little bit worried. We'll see if Brian James can alleviate some of my concerns along those lines. Eight thirty five Right now, stay right here, fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone.
Speaker 2: Nine first morning weather forecast mostly clowns today seventy five, overnight cloudy sixty one, partly cloudy for election day. Late evening rain is possible. We'll see high of seventy eight, overcasts with scattered showers Tuesday night fifty nine. Wednesday is going to be a partly Sunday day with a chance of showers all day. I have seventy at sixty five. Right now, let's hear about traffic from Jason from the U See.
Speaker 17: How traffic center mun cancer screening can save lives. If you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking, call U see's cancer center at five one three five A four l U n G seventy five remains a slowgo. That wreck and moss seller was blocking the right two lanes for the better part of twenty minutes. The lanes are open now, but you still slow back to Route four four to seventy one southbound. Obviously the big back bridge is closed. If you go across to seventy five that would work, or south seventy five not too bad heading across the Brent Spencon to northern Kentucky. I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Just shout of eighty forty fifty five KRCY talk station Brian Thomas with Brian James, going a little longer than normous since we had Bernie Marino on the top of the hour. Brian James, should I be freaked out about Burscher Hathaway? Warren Buffett well selling all of his stock or a lot of his stock? Is he anticipating a market crash as I've read from some sources. Well, Warren Buffett knows a thing or two.
Speaker 27: He's been around the block once or twice, and he is he is reducing the headline. Is he's reducing some of his equity positions big companies like Apple Bank of America, and increasing cash reserves to about three hundred and twenty five billion dollars.
Speaker 2: So this is I know, he's got his concerns.
Speaker 27: I mean, he references a little bit about times of market uncertainty. I don't know when the market is ever not uncertain. Who am I to argue with Warren Buffett? But there's never certainty. At the same time, the other thing that's happening here in the background is capital gains rates are going to go up for the mere fact that the Tax Cut Act of twenty seventeen is going to expire. So in twenty twenty, twenty twenty six, we're going to see capital rates, capital gains rates go up. He's already at a twenty one percent rate anyway, which is most people pay fifteen percent on long term capital gains. But obviously he's got a few more bucks in his file, so his company pays more than twenty one percent. So that's more of a reaction to what's coming and a little bit of a response to what's happening in his business. So about twenty five percent of his revenue Brian comes from the insurance industry, and obviously with hurricane season, you know, being in full till a couple of weeks ago, the company has taken a hit. So he's just moving the furniture around that that you know that he is the way he feels he needs to. It's not necessarily something that is super meaningful for the average person.
Speaker 2: But rather than move it to other stocks, he's putting it in cash. That's true, that's and that's a fair point too.
Speaker 27: He's never been a super aggressive investor, but he is an extremely long term investor. He's still sitting on companies such as Coca Cola and again more shares of Bank of America. There's a significant position in the utility and energy space, railroads, manufacturing and all that. These are a couple of it's almost his own mutual fund. So a couple of the big moves he's made. Apple is still his largest position by a good chunk, even though he's liquidated a good amount of it this year.
Speaker 2: Well, I suppose I just wondered, as anything else beyond that we can can draw from it. If he thinks that the tax cuts are not going to be extended, isn't that a suggestion he thinks Kamala Harris is going to be elected.
Speaker 27: Well, I think it's more of a decision that the latest studies on that tax cut from twenty seventeen or that it's pretty much unsustainable and if we simply leave it alone, that's a few trillion dollars that is not going to be covered in the budget. So I don't think there's going to be much talk by either side. I would point out that we're in the middle of an election ser season, and nobody has really talked much on either side about that tax Act. So I think it's going to be a tough sell to keep it going anyway. Unless Elon Musk is in charge of cutting government spending. He claims he can cut two trillion dollars, and who other than Elon Musk can make good on something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see.
Speaker 27: If he's given the reins to the economy, then well there's probably pros and cons to that. There might be some whiplash along the way, but I guess we'll find out maybe tomorrow, maybe December.
Speaker 2: Maybe January maybe, But I think it will be a great exercise just to give it a shot. I mean, we keep giving other side the more liberal ideas a shot, and sometimes they don't work out. See California, Washington trying to backpedal on their decriminalization laws. You know what, maybe we should backpedal on government spending because last time I checked, Brian, thirty six trillion dollars in the hole, almost a trillion dollars in an annual interest payment. That seems to be cutting into maybe other necessary things we need from government.
Speaker 27: Yeah, and I'm not optimistic that anytime soon we're going to get a candidate that wants to run on adult platforms and tell us and talk to us like we are adults.
Speaker 3: That's what it's going to take.
Speaker 27: I think back to the Affordable Healthcare Act, with which went into place, and then the Republicans were pretty quickly able to gut the funding mechanism, but they were not able to cut the expense part of it.
Speaker 2: So the teams aren't working very well together to put us in a better spot, no kidding, state of the obvious, Brian James. When will we ever have teams that are working collectively for the American people. I don't know if it will happen my lifetime, Brian James. Until next Monday, keep our fingers crossed, whatever side of the ledge you happen to be on for tomorrow. I hope we have order and respect and no craziness in the streets. We'll keep our popu corn out. Look forward another money Monday with you next Monday. Take care of my friend. Have a great week. Whody, get out there and vote. You know it man eight forty four at eight forty five. Opportunity to call in here close the show out five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty on at and T phones. Last few comments, maybe yours if you choose to. I hope you call in. I'll bet regardless, stick around right here. Fifty five k see the talk station cuty like one more look at the weather nine Channel nine says we have mostly cloudy ey to day seventy five for the high cloudy over night sixty one. It's going to be partly cloudy tomorrow with late evening rain. Election days seventy eight fifty nine over night with scattered showers. Wednesdays is going to be a high up seventy chance of showers all day. Otherwise it's just a partly sunny day, closing out at sixty five. Time for final traffic.
Speaker 17: Jason from the UC Health Traffic Center. Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking. Call U see Is Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four l U n G two seventy five Eastound. They slow go from Round four to Mostellar thanks to an earlier wreck.
Speaker 2: All lanes are.
Speaker 3: Open to what Mosteller.
Speaker 2: That's the good news.
Speaker 17: South seventy one A bit slow through Kenwood, North seventy five, A bit slow Mitchell, the town Northern Kentucky, North seventy five, A bit slow through the cut in the hill, and your four seventy one south detour go over to seventy five south head across the Brent Spence Bridge. Still in pretty good shape there. I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Coming up an eighty forty nine. If you have kercite talk station, Wow, funks blew up or over the break looks over in which they received means Brian, you're first welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 28: Happy Monday, Hey Ran, good morning, Happy Monday. Thank you, sir so I'm I'm from Florence, Kentucky. Talking about the you know, the deficits of the federal government level. It's it's nice to live in a city by Florence that runs a surplus. Kind of odd to these days, but it does run a significant surplus, and you know, but it still requires for involvement, for the citizens to keep an eye on what's going on in government. Two and a half years ago, the city was going to spend nine point six million dollars to on a very wasteome project to eliminate the resource that the city really loves and enjoys, or police aquatic center and traps the taxpayers with four hundred and fifty thousand dollars debt service, or to pay that nine point six million dollars off over twenty years.
Speaker 13: I stopped that.
Speaker 16: I got involved as a citizen and was able to launch a campaign with a couple of colleagues and stop that. Now I'm running for city council and continue to keep the city whole and as far as financially sound and making sound decisions. So anyways, I encourage people to get involved. Vote Sure in Florence, vote King Ross for council. Brian kan Ross for city council. But get involved, and you know we still have at the local level, we still have the ability to level It seems a little far off local level.
Speaker 21: We've been doing a lot of good.
Speaker 2: You are right, most politics local is what most impacts our lives, although the federal government loves encroaching on that local reality by depriving us of our choices, your choice, fiscal responsibility, which I truly appreciate, Maureen. Welcome to the show. Happy Monday.
Speaker 29: Hi, Brian, I just wanted to talk about at the Madison Square Gardens rally the President Trump had recently. He said that he and Matt Gates have a big surprise that people need to stay tuned for a lot of speculation on the pattern observer sites where I go that it could be the Brunson case. I called in about two years ago about this Brunton case. The Trumpeters is named as Lloyd Brunston, one of the brothers, and they filed a suit. It's advanced to the Supreme Court where they come against the majority of the members of Congress, President Biden, and Harris because they did not use the ten day pause that you need for the certification to investigate any evidence of possible foreign or domestic interference in the election before the twenty twenty election. So what happened was Ted Cruz also called for this ten day pause, but it was all ignored. Dni Radcliffe came out and said there was possible Chinese interference. They ignored that, they didn't take the ten day pause to investigate it, and they certified the election. That information could come out because there is rumor that that did reach the Supreme Court and they did vote on it, but they're waiting for the verdict to come out. If that comes out, we lose three quarters of the members of Congress because they it was a treason this act by not respecting that ten day pause that was necessary for the American people. So I'm saying, look into the Brunston case. It's Brunson, it's in the Supreme Court. They say it's been dismissed, but the rumor is that it was not. They were just holding on to it because it could cause major chaos when it does come out. Something for people to look at all.
Speaker 2: If thatact, how does one unring the bell of the last almost four years.
Speaker 29: That's what a lot of exposure could come out and along.
Speaker 2: With that, well, I think legally it's not feasible you and I have had this discussion before, Marene my popcorn remains out. We'll see what happens. I know I'm not entirely familiar with that particular piece of litigation. I appreciate the call, though, I certainly do Uh. Andrew Pappus, Welcome to the program, sir. It's always a pleasure to have you on the morning show.
Speaker 4: Laurten Brian.
Speaker 24: I hope you're feeling better here in the next few days as you get through that wall you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Through, Tito Flew. It sucks, man. I'm working on it though. Brother.
Speaker 24: There, Brother, and a belated happy birthday to the previous caller Marine.
Speaker 4: Listen. I feel like I'm sitting in.
Speaker 24: The green room of a Maury Povich Are You the Father episode? I'm just sitting on pins and needles about tomorrow. But I and no matter, and I guess most importantly the most reason for it is, you know, a lot of this has to do with stuff that's outside our control. These are states. You know, We've done our job here in Ohio, at least at the presidential level. And I hope that you had Bernie on earlier. I was there yesterday at his rally, met Tucker Carlson, and I will say that was a great event.
Speaker 4: I just hope that everybody.
Speaker 24: Nobody leaves it on the field here in Ohio. You know, you do these local races. You mentioned the prosecutor Melissa Powers. We have commissioner races that are very important. We have state rep races and more importantly sheriff and the judicial races. And you know, please, you know, whatever you're thinking about, whatever results you see tomorrow coming in early, if you haven't voted, man, get to the polls tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Vote.
Speaker 24: We have them well staffed. A lot of people are going to be there working obviously inside.
Speaker 4: I believe your wife.
Speaker 24: Is she still working inside?
Speaker 2: I think she is. She's been outside handing out information as opposed to actually work in the polls. This year she tried to take a She decided to take a break after a decade, which ill a well a.
Speaker 4: Well deserved break.
Speaker 13: I'll add that.
Speaker 24: But let me just say this, man, you know you'll have nobody to blame if the results don't go your way, if you didn't vote, and you can't say you know the party this or the party that man, you have the responsibility to get your butts out there. A lot of people have paid the price to give you the right to vote. Just get off your duff. Passed by the polls. It doesn't take long. Vote tomorrow, like your like, your future depends on it, and locally here it really does, because like you said, it's these local races that affect you the most. So don't leave anything out there. Vote tomorrow and keep your fingers crossed. I'm nervous because, like I said, a lot of this is going to come down to states. I have no control over the indeed, don't live there, don't vote there. But our local races we can, we can, we can draw, you know, put the walls up around our local community and protect ourselves locally.
Speaker 4: So vote.
Speaker 2: Sound advice, sage wisdom from Drew pappas great to hear from you, brother. Appreciate the words. As we close out the show, get into vote tomorrow. We do have a lot riding on this. Thanks to Christopher Smithman for the smither vent. Grandpa smitheman, I love me and would call him that. Congratulations to him for that. Bernie Morinda did join the program and it was wonderful from hearing from and on off the fly. We had no idea that he might phone into the program. He called the regular line Supreme Court Justice Joe Dieters offering his concerns about the upcoming election and encouraging you to get out and vote as well. And Monday Monday with Brian James. It's all there on the podcast page fifty five care Ceed dot com. Get up and vote tomorrow and tune into the fifty five cares Sey Morning Show. It's election Day. I'll be love and to hear from you about turnout. And of course it being Tuesday, we're going to have the inside scoop as well as the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. I hope more guests, but we'll get through it tomorrow. It's election Day. Have a wonderful day. Thanks Joe Strecker. Doing what you do and stick around because Glenn Beck is coming right up.
Speaker 3: You use two November at the top end thirty pass.
Speaker 24: I like checking the news throughout the day.
Speaker 16: This is a big one.
Speaker 3: This leans a lot fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 22: This