Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now. It's show side.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 5: Show sigh, well, a perfect yeah, perfonal. A personal epiphany has led me to one about the Democrats.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk about it. Also, a celebrity death has hit me kind of strangely.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about that. And we have new news about kids and their health.
Speaker 2: And they're not shock uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: It's the Cuell Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 6: Oh dear me, heaven forbid, we have no picture. We gotta get We gotta get a picture, don't we. It is the crowd cast. I am Corral. I'm so very glad you are joining me. But there we go.
Speaker 3: How do I know?
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, I don't know if there's gonna be a picture or not until uh we start broadcasting. Uh So, I am so sorry about that. But the signal is here. Now we are together, and it's a joyous Monday, July seventh. I hope you had a safe and sane holiday weekend. I went to a barbecue on Friday with my friend Mark Keene and Steve Cabral and Tino and boy watching Ember and Valentino play in a pool, and I couldn't have had a better day, really, until the firework happened, and then Ember.
Speaker 3: Just that was it.
Speaker 5: I hate fireworks. There was a wonderful friend of Mark Keenes who is a soldier served in Iraq. He hates fireworks. Animals hate fireworks. We need to evolve past fireworks. I'd love to go to a country where fireworks were illegal.
Speaker 3: That would make me very happy.
Speaker 5: All Right, We've got a lot to talk about this this week, and I want to start with something that's extraordinarily personal. This topic is going to lead to my topic about the Democrats, and I will get to that in just a but I want to first start with a celebrity death that happened over the weekend. Normally, I mean, I know, when Barbara Stressan goes, that's it. I'm gonna need like bereavement leave the same with Diana Ross. But a celebrity that you may or may not know Julian McMahon. He was in Niptuck, which is Ryan Murphy's first big show, and I love that.
Speaker 3: Andrew loved it. We watched it religiously.
Speaker 5: I loved that show. It was a great high camp, high drama soap opera. Loved Niptuck, loved some of the issues. They were both sexy. Christian Troy, which was Julian McMahon even often talked about the size of his endowment. It was just a really fun, campy, melodramatic show which riffed off of our obsession with plastic surgery. Really enjoyed the show. But the reason it struck me is Christian. I'm gonna call him Christian Troy. Julian McMahon, who was also Uncharmed and many other shows FBI most wanted. He was only fifty seven years old and he died of cancer, five years younger than me.
Speaker 3: And you know, I have been Wow.
Speaker 5: I was about to say something that I don't want to put in the universe. I have been deemed not as attractive as many my entire life.
Speaker 3: I have never been the guy that I walk into the.
Speaker 5: Room and they're like, oh, he's gorgeous. You know, that's never been me. That was Julian McMahon. He was dropped dead gorgeous. And to me, when I see a celebrity that I thought, Wow, they just have it all. They're beautiful, they're working, they're talented, and then I see that they die early. It just it makes me so grateful to be me and for my life to be going on the way that it's going. And it always reminds me not to envy other people because we're all going to go through our journey a different way. Yes, Julian McMahon appeared to have it all. Talent looks success, but when the world, when nature became the great equalizer, he'd kill to be me right now, you know, at my level of success and the way that I look, you know, he would if it meant that he was alive.
Speaker 3: He would kill to be me right now.
Speaker 5: So I spent a lot of my life and career envying other people's lives and career, and as I age, I find that I shouldn't because we all have our challenges. I always go back to Celine Dion, possibly one of the greatest singers outside of Barbara streisand to ever live at the height of her face here in Las Vegas, with a residency that was just off the charts, making tons of money and the whole thing. She gets a disease that one in one hundred million people get, you know, and there are people who envied Celine Dion and her success and and here she is now dealing with this debilitating illness. So, you know, envy, it's pointless because we don't know the path that anyone is on or how it's going to end up, right, miss Ember.
Speaker 3: We just don't know.
Speaker 5: And so as far as I'm concerned, that death struck me a little harder because to me, it's just so tragic when someone that apparently has it all ends up dying so early. And I know there's a whole you know, live fast, die young, make a good looking corpse sort of thing. And he certainly does. But it's just, you know, it makes you appreciative of what you have and being who you are.
Speaker 3: At least it should, you know. Okay, so let's get to.
Speaker 5: Hi everybody watching by the way at YouTube dot Com Forward Slash, EARLEYE. Carrell, Hi, everybody. So nice to see you, Michigan Rob. He's here every day in my chatroom. There's a few people that are in the chat room every single day, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart from sharing your morning with me. I do and Ember, as you can hear, she just barking away, But I don't care. I've got a dog, and I'll always have a dog in my studio, no matter whether it's Ember. See that brings up another topic. When a Ember finally goes, I'll be like sixty eight, sixty nine. I hope she lives five or six more years, seven more years, in which case do I get another dog at seventy. First of all, the pain of losing her might be so much on my a lot of people don't want to go through it again. Second of all, you know, if I'm seventy, there's a chance that the dog's going to live longer than me, but I see a lot of people like Harley and Dell. Harley is now five or six, and Dell is eighty three, and Harley is keeping Dell active and young. So I'll worry about that when I get there. Anyway, Okay, that was a story. I wanted to talk about Julian dying McMahon and how it really affected me because he was so beautiful and he was so young, fifty seven, and he was someone I used to envy and used to I used to want to sleep with him, and now you know he's gone, And so just don't envy people because you never know the path they're on, and you never know how they're going to end up. Covet what you have, Appreciate what you've got, and don't, you know, don't worry about what others have or don't have, because in the long grand scheme of things, it's probably not gonna matter. All right, when we come back from my little tiny in show breaks, I had weekend and yesterday I had this big, emotional like tears going to bed crying epiphany and I told myself some pretty powerful things. And as I thought about the epiphany that i'll tell you about, I thought about how it relates to politics in today's world, in particularly the Democrats, and I took an issue that was personal, a very deep meaning epiphany, and immediately saw how it fits into the real world in terms of politics. And when I had that epiphany about myself and then put it on the Democrats, I thought, oh my god, that's exactly what they're doing. They're making the same mistake as me. And you know, it becomes easier once you see the light to understand why things are the way they are.
Speaker 3: And now I do.
Speaker 5: I saw the light last night, and I'm going to shine the light for you in just a few moments.
Speaker 3: So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Accept to my chatrooms at YouTube dot com, forward slash really correct.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. I am Corel. Don't go anywhere. You've been suffering.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're going off of it.
Speaker 3: We'll figure that out and we'll go ride back.
Speaker 5: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Correll, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily.
Speaker 2: You're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at Reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, I had, as I said before the break and Epiphany last night, after having a conversation with Steve in which it's been pointed out that I've been kind of negative, and he's right, I have been. I think all of us are. I met someone at the park today. They're Democrats. They were heartbroken about everything going on. I think with everything going on in the world, a lot of us are feeling it deeply, and I think we are letting it affect our psyche. We're you know, depressed and rightfully so, and some of us are turning more negative in our real lives. Food prices are up today. No Butcher closed here in Las Vegas, one of my favorite vegan restaurants, just around the corner. They just announced their closing. I saw that coming when they changed owners, took down the pride flag, did all these fancy boards, you know, electronic boards. It felt like subway. That's not why we went to No Butcher. But they're gone. So, you know, they are depressing times, and a lot of you don't let that affect your mood. It doesn't turn you negative. I'm such an EmPATH that it did turn it's turning me negative. It's one of the reasons I think about leaving America. I'm tired of being so negative. So I had this epiphany last night, and it's been based on my behavior. Now y'all don't see my behavior off camera, but there's been a few things I've done that have been risky, you know, whether it's confront maga people, whatever it might be. And it's stuff that I would have done in my youth that now I'm trying to like do again. And I realized I'm doing it because I'm trying to connect to who I was. I'm trying to connect to that joy, that passion, that just all of it, the thrill of being me, because being me has been great fun and so I and had great tragedy. So I'm trying to connect. I'm trying to have the fun the same way that I used to have fun. But guess what, I'm not twenty or thirty anymore, and in some ways, trying to have fun the same way I used to do could be dangerous, you know. I mean, So I'm trying to connect to something that's not there. I'm trying to connect to the past.
Speaker 3: Corell.
Speaker 5: Judging my podcast by KFI and KGO, those are over, They're gone. I'll never be Corel on a giant radio station again, probably because there aren't any giant progressive talk radio stations KFI, KGO there. One's gone and one's conservative and not giant anymore. Their listenership has gone way down. I'll never be the person I was. I can't be because I'm living in this present. I am this person now. I am not who I was then, and so trying to reconnect to that person, trying to do the things that used to make that person happy, trying to have that life, having friends over all the time, having a big house, having it again.
Speaker 3: That was a different life. It's over.
Speaker 5: It ended when Andrew died, it ended when I got fired at KGO, It ended a lot of times, and yet I keep trying to connect to it because I think if I do, if I connect to the way I was, if I connect to the things that used to make me happy, I keep thinking I'll be happy now.
Speaker 3: But that's just not true because.
Speaker 5: I am not the same person, and more importantly, these are not the same times.
Speaker 3: So as I really.
Speaker 5: Took that to heart about stop trying to connect with the corella of the past. You know, if if you're a better songwriter, then you are a singer, then concentrate on songwriting. Still release your music, but but you know, put your eggs over here instead of over there, that sort of thing. Maybe it's time to diversify the eggs in the basket. If you're still trying to get into entertainment, you're not getting in and the doors you're trying to open open other doors. Go in that way, rethink your strategy for the times that you're in. And as I started to think about that, I thought about politics. MAGA won because they appealed to white supremacist who wanted America to be like it was, where women knew their place, where gays were kept in private, and you could discriminate against them and you could harm them if you wanted to, with impunity. They want a government that made the rules and a leader that you controlled his House and Senate, and you know, got the things that they wanted because they were white and Christian and allegedly straight. MAGA exists because of nostalgia for an America that's gone that's their whole thing, make America great again. America was never great. And you and I know that the greatness of America is its potential for greatness. That's a brilliant quote. You can quote me on it, but it's the truth. The greatness of America is our potential for greatness, not that we've ever achieved this shining greatness. We are an experiment, a work in progress. At times, we fail, at times we get it right. But not to them. To them, the America of the nineteen fifties and the nineteen sixties, that's the America they want. The one income able to provide for the whole family, and the father putting the rules down, the mother doing what dad says.
Speaker 3: You know, all of that. That's what they want.
Speaker 5: And that's why MAGA won because they appealed to that nostalgia and they said, we're going to do business politicians like we used to. Well, unfortunately for us, Democrats are caught in the same problem that I am, and that the Republicans sold to their crowd. Democrats want things to return to the Democratic Party of old. They want the Kennedy Democrats. They want they want a Democratic base that just votes Democrats, no matter who they put up there, because that's what Democrats used to do.
Speaker 3: They didn't matter who was on the ballot. They voted to blue, to all the just down the ballot.
Speaker 5: They want a Democratic party with the values of the old Democratic Party and the more ais and the governing methods of the old Democratic Party. The problem is, unlike Republicans and unlike Maga, modern day Democrats don't want the old Party. They don't want the old more age. They don't want the way that it was. They want the way that they know it could be. They want what should be, not what was. Modern day Democrats are looking to the future. They want to fix climate change. But more importantly, the style of government has changed. Joe Biden was an old Democrat. He governed the old way. That's why we're here. He didn't go to Washington and govern like Trump did, but in a good way. He went to Washington and governed like every other Democratic president had governed. At a time when that doesn't work anymore, Democrats need to realize their style of governing doesn't work. In twenty twenty five, thoughtful, contemplated, optimistic. That's that doesn't work today. But what does What should they do instead of trying to connect with the past, how can they connect with the future.
Speaker 3: Well that's easy.
Speaker 5: Hey, Carrel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corel. That's Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and support it's a show. To Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl.
Speaker 3: Thanks for amo.
Speaker 5: Thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog and let's keep the party going as long as we can. So in my epiphany, and hello to Rachel Kapper in the chatroom. Lovely to see you in the chatroom, Rachel. I love Rachel ca. I love all of my listeners, all of you. Michigan Rob. I'm loving that you spend lunch with me. James Schnabel, my god, if you live next to me, I'd be next door asking you medical advice all day long. Rachel Kapper. Of course, she's been with me so long, and I'm wearing her socks as we speak. So I love all of you in the chatroom. But I've had some people that have been with me through thick and thin, and they're all agreeing with me. Maga wants to return to the fifties, white male and they sold that. They sold it to this public, to seventy two million people who are so desperate in their lives that they think if they go backwards in some way, that's progress. But it's not. And that's the problem with Democrats. They want to return to the way the Democratic Party was because they think that's great. Well, that's not going forward either. This Democratic Socialist mayor candidate in New York that's going forward, those ideas, that's going forward AOC. In fact, so many of the Democrats that the Democratic Party likes to marginalize are the very people that we want and need because we are yearning for the same thing maga is. Isn't that something? We are just yearning for a leader that will come in and vanquish evil. And you don't vanquish evil by being a president like you were in the eighties. Joe Biden needed to be a twenty first century president and he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He wasn't. And you say, well, neither is Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: No, But that's because the party that he represents wants a nineteenth century president, okay, and they want a dictator, they want a benevolent king.
Speaker 3: That's what they want.
Speaker 5: But in the Democrats hearts, so do we, and we need to stop acting.
Speaker 3: Like we don't.
Speaker 5: We wanted Joe Biden to go in and prosecute Donald Trump on day one.
Speaker 3: Day one.
Speaker 5: We wanted Joe Biden to tell Merrick Garland put his ass in jail now.
Speaker 3: We wanted him dealt with immediately. They didn't.
Speaker 5: We wanted same sex marriage codified Roe v. Wade codified. We wanted the Supreme Court expanded. We wanted progress of the human mind, and we got none. Why because Democrats want to run around acting like it's all okay that when we get into office, we don't have to radically remake government.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do. That's the one thing Trump got right. He's just making it the wrong way.
Speaker 5: Government does need to be radically changed. The Supreme Court, we should have term limits, and the US House and Senate term limits twelve years for a congressman or senator.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Then go home, Nancy Pelosi, go the fuck home. I like you, your sweet, you're kind, thank you for your service. You're five hundred and forty years old.
Speaker 3: Go home.
Speaker 5: Mitch McConnell, go home twelve years. Clarence Thomas, get the fuck out. Supreme Court justices and Congress should have term limits. Democrats should be pushing for these things. We will expand the courts. We will introduce term limits for the House and Senate. We want all of corporate money out of politics, all of it. If Democrats want to win, they will start giving us what we want. And they won't. They don't, and that's why they lose. They're afraid to be bold. They're afraid to upset people. Democrats trip over themselves trying to not upset people.
Speaker 3: I say, fuck it, upset whoever you want.
Speaker 5: It works for Trump, it works for Mega, it works for Marjorie Taylor Green, it works for all these other people. Then you're gonna act like you're better than them, And that is the biggest mistake Democrats make. They want to act like they're better than their Republican counterparts. I don't want someone better, I want a better fighter. Washington, DC is a fucking swamp, and I want alligators not to eat the sixty five million Hispanics, as Laura Loomer posted, she literally posted the entire population of America Hispanic. She said, they're all gonna be eaten by the alligators in Florida at Camp you know, alligator or alligator Alcatraz because they're not gonna stop with deporting illegals. They want to get rid of all Mexicans, all of them. We want Democrats that are gonna step in and actually do something, not just talk about it. Because say what you will about Donald Trump and say what you will about Maga, He's fucking doing everything he wants. He is steamrolling America because Democrats are too weak to stop him. Why because they keep trying to connect with their former selves. They keep thinking they can do business the way they used to and they want Washington to return to the way that it was. Well, their constituents don't, and they can't do enough to excite people to vote. In other words, we would win if people who did not vote, who were not registered, or who do not vote ended up voting for Democrats, we would win. In landslides, only one hundred and fifty million people vote, out of three hundred and twenty seven million, of which two hundred and ten million are eligible to vote. There's more than seventy to eighty million people in America eligible to vote that do not. Democrats do nothing to energize them and get them to the polls. Accept more of the same, and trust me. You know what I learned about myself last night. I can't keep judging myself by the past.
Speaker 3: Krrel.
Speaker 5: I can't say, well, you're a failure because you're not on commercial radio. You just got a little tiny podcast and it's not even trending and you only get three hundred YouTube view I can't do that.
Speaker 3: That is wrong.
Speaker 5: I am judging myself by the wrong standard, by an old standard, by an old life. My former life set the bar pretty high. I've had some extraordinary times, but that doesn't mean that what's happening.
Speaker 3: Now is bad.
Speaker 5: I should stop trying to connect with the corell of the past and try to connect with the corella of the future.
Speaker 3: The happy carel, the corel.
Speaker 5: That's actually dating a man again, The correl that's financially secure and getting what he wants out of his entertainment career.
Speaker 3: That's the corral.
Speaker 5: I should focus on, not the corral of the past, because the past is gone, and Democrats should learn the past is gone. Republicans have certainly learned it. Their past was Ronald Reagan granting amnesty. That's that's the past. Now they're deporting people. That's because they do what they want to do in the right now, right now.
Speaker 3: They're not confined by what they're supposed to be or what they should be doing.
Speaker 5: Democrats are too confined by what they think the Democratic Party should be.
Speaker 3: It should be the party.
Speaker 5: Of revolt, of rebels, the party of progress, the party of wild ideas that actually get.
Speaker 3: Done, like you know, going to the moon.
Speaker 5: They should be the party of the future, not the party of the past. And more importantly, they should be the party that's willing to deal with the present as it is. We built in two weeks that camp Alligator Alligator Alcatraz. In two weeks, we built that, But we can't solve the homeless crisis. They just prove that in every city in America we could solve homelessness within a month if we wanted to. Why aren't Democrats saying that? Why aren't democrat I said, you want a solution to homelessness. We just built this camp in two weeks. We can build one in your city and do transitional housing. I I'm not saying, you know what looks like a dog show?
Speaker 3: All right? I am prell you who you want to be sing to hurt anybody. We'll be back tomorrow on Tuesday. Remember Patreon, dot com, Forward Slash, really Carrel Sports the show if.
Speaker 5: You like it, YouTube, dot Com, Forward Slash, Molye, carellfe Drive, and of course I'll see.
Speaker 3: You on social media. All social media is really Correl. Thank you all of the chatters in the chat room. I love you. Different of view yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to
Speaker 1: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service.