Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds, and grow.
Speaker 2: Not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's.
Speaker 2: Advised you talk about extreme.
Speaker 3: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 1: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 4: Different perfect.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, what is happening? What is up? Hold out that glass, baby, We're gonna pour it up or feel it. That was then, guys, Hey, welcome to the Prometheus Lynn's podcast, the place where the conversations are always in the lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and we.
Speaker 2: Got Stephen, host of the Biblical Hitman.
Speaker 3: In the house in studio and put on your seat belts. Son, if you haven't noticed already, this might get a little wild.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just ca all of a sudden, just kind of been fluctuating with this new accent that I got, you know, get up all up in here and the Tennessee work over here, jump up off the plane. Real mullet got a weird voice now, and yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Do it for Dale, baby, do it for Dal. I was bringing up some of my hats and stuff, and I tell you that's the dude, you got to put on the mullet. And you put it on. I'm like, dude, that looks awesome. I was like, hey, I gotta do something silly too. Give me my toilet paper hat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, dude, I mean this reminds me of Joe Dirt, Like you can't believe.
Speaker 3: Oh it is. It's totally just that. Even you said something, buddy, I hadn't realized. He was like, your toilet paper hat looks like a shriner's hat.
Speaker 2: People could get the wrong impression with that. Uh.
Speaker 3: And I'm even cutting out of frame. I'm so tall, so a little bit. So Yeah, that was fun. That was fun.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I can't do long hair.
Speaker 4: It gets hot, right, So shout out to all the women out there, because my goodness, this hair was getting in my eyes, it was getting everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's frustratous. I loved pre rolls over here and shaking it like a lion's mane. Maybe he's born with Now I.
Speaker 2: Got myself Florida haircut right back back back in business, folks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, yeah, well, uh we got to hang out. Honestly, it was just back in June. But I went down to Florida, your neck of the woods, and we got to hang out at a conference at Brohemian Grove, got to hang out with Jesse and Taylor. We got an Airbnb man had a really, really good time. And this time we had a conference in my neck of the woods. So he flew up and once again we got us at Airbnb with Riley from the Midwest mith Oasts and went to Spiracy Con. And when now we are back and we're hanging out at the house a little bit, and he flies out tonight. I was like, dude, you're in studio. We got to do something.
Speaker 4: I know, it's actually fun actually having a conversation without having earplugs in and all this stuff. But yeah, it was a great time. Spiracy Con twenty five, twenty twenty five live. It was one of the first conferences I actually went to and got to you know, promote the show for anyone listening out there. You know, you can find us on YouTube, all the audio platforms pretty much anywhere under the biblical hitman. And you know, well we'll get Jesse and Taylor in the studio, all of us together one day.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know it'll be fun one percent. But yeah, you flew in Thursday evening, late Thursday evening and I told join, well, we're up in the air. We can either just go to my house, grab my stuff and head on to Kentucky was about a four and a half hour drive. I said, I find it's a little cheap place to stay and hit Spiracy Connor early in the morning because we had to set up our tables and stuff. I said, or we can just chill out here, but get up at like three am and red eye it up there. And we both were in agreeance. It's like, let's get the drive over with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, dude.
Speaker 3: Actually the ride was not bad at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you have two podcasters, you know, going on a road trip the time fights by folks, trust me, you can all kinds of conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a lot of fun, man. And I will say some of the winding roads up here, coming in and out of the mountains you know, make you grab that old snap handle, you know where you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh snap, you know. But you did a good job.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Appreciate everything you've done for me here and you know, taking care of me.
Speaker 2: Awesome hospitality. So it was it was a good time.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah. I even caught myself at one point because you know, for those of know, I got a like a six hundred horsepower Challenger and we're at and do these Mann roads and stuff, and then I mean I wouldn't even think, and i just look over at him at one point and I'm like, oh, dude, I'm sorry, Do you get car sick?
Speaker 2: No? It was cool. We got there.
Speaker 4: We got there, Uh around twelve thirty at night, one o'clock. I got to crash in a pretty cool hotel, little circuit of hotels that are over there, since there's the conference, you know, or convention center there. Of course, there's a bunch of hotels close by. But everyone was real nice. They took care of us. Got to put our head on a pillar that night, and you know, woke up fresh, put in a nice twelve hour day pretty much at the day one of the convention, and uh, dude, the tornado that came by, huh in the beginning of the convention, Like we're by. What I mean by tornado is just it was just swooping people. Yeah, it was a good turnout.
Speaker 3: Are you a hunter or a hiker, or prayer or just someone that enjoys the great outdoors, whichever case that may be. Squatch Revival Gear, as you covered, not only is this a veteran owned company, all of the products are one hundred percent made in America, baby, all the way down to the fabric in every stitch. So whether it's a day hike, a weekend get away for the ultimate bug out bag, head on over to squatchsurvival Gear dot com and use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. Yeah. We got there and at the third early in the morning, because honestly, this this conference was one of the kind. It was almost literally sun up to sundown. They opened the doors at like eight o'clock for vendors and stuff, but nine to the public, and they went all the way to like ten o'clock at night both days. We got there and got set up early, and like you said, it was just the first Friday was wild and I always were thinking, Oh, Friday is not going to be that bad because most people are working. They want to finish their work day and then travel, so Saturday is going to be the busy day. But no, it was. It was Friday. Friday was the busy day. And I had actually forgotten. But a lot of John Pounders and now you see TV there. I don't know what title you'd put to it, so I don't know if it's you know, Torah observant or like Seventh Day adventis. But either way, they a majority of his audience celebrate the Sabbath on Saturday, so a lot of them didn't show up for the second day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was cool too, just to see all the guys in our circle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: There was a Travis Carpenter, the son of Scott Carpenter, was there. He actually was next to me with my table. It was Zach Lewis Lionel Savars on Sabbath at midnight. That's his last name, right, Yeah, okay, yeah, Sabbath at.
Speaker 2: Midnight and you from this lands a few other people.
Speaker 3: Who else was there? It was the event evangelists, Yeah, the last evangelist. Hey, we were just talking about it. What ah on mind blank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then there was visual disturbance Brian right, and then uh, who's the wrestler guy that puts you in a headlock?
Speaker 3: That? Yeah? Radio show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a it was a good time, man. And uh Aaron Judkins. Aaron Judkins, yep.
Speaker 4: I actually got a couple of his books coming in the mail, so hopefully when I get home they'll be there. You know, Amazon does a pretty good job with all that. And uh, you know we talked a little bit. I've never had him and had him on the show like you have, but I that's one of the coolest things about these events is you know there's other there's other content creators and authors and researchers at these events that US podcasters.
Speaker 3: You know, we love to host these kinds of individuals.
Speaker 4: So when we get to meet them for the first time, it's like that first impression connection has already made. The groundwork is pretty much you know, laid out, and then you know, you end up switching each others you know, phone numbers or whatever, emails and so you can get in contact with them to be able to get them on your show and post them on yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, And honestly, I was. I mean, of course, I was excited to see, you know, everybody and hang out with them in person, because a lot of these guys I've worked with over the years and done interviews with and been on their shows, they've been on mine. But I was really excited when I found out that doctor Anon Jenkins was going because I've worked with him for since probably twenty twenty two, back in the big days, so I've had him on several times on the Dig, had him on several times on my new show, The Prometheus Linz and uh. He actually invited me to go want doctor Michael Heiser's show French Pop three two one, and we recorded an episode together. So that was really cool to sit down with that guy. So of course I brought ed the head and I added some signatures to ed the head and I told him, I said, man, I said, you definitely have to sign ed because you know, as a replica of one of the Paraka schools. But Aaron actually held that school and studied it and drew the measurements and diagrams of it and done DNA samples, and him and Joe Taylor did a casting of that school. So I was like, you definitely have to sign it, So I added his and I added John Pounders to it. Then I had David Kerrico sign it, so added three new signatures to ed the head. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I mean, by the time, you know, hopefully a year or two or three or four or whatever how long long it takes, you know, that won't be much space left on that thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, that's funny. It'll actually look like Taylor. You know.
Speaker 4: Taylor, by the way, folks, is one of my co hosts on the show. If you look at our emblem, our logo, you could actually see it in the banner of our YouTube channel. He's the guy holding up two pistols, you know, kind of like an X in front of them, resembling the Hitman character from the video game series. He's got the red tie and stuff, but he has tattoos on his face. That's why that joke is hilarious. But yeah, that's so funny. You know it was cool too, man. We got the opportunity to speak to you know, potential listeners or just people who have you know, we're attending the conference, and each of us always, each of us brought something different to the table. And so everyone got a good taste of all the different flavors.
Speaker 3: That makes any sense, yeah, honestly. And what was cool was is, uh, you know, you got invited to be on a vendors table and then me and you was talking to John and then John's like, hey, man, would you care to speak? I had somebody canceled and I got a slough to feel would you like to speak? And He's like, yeah, man, sub me in coach. I'm ready, Yeah, I want.
Speaker 4: The ball coach. They shout out to John Pounders. I appreciate you, man. It was a that's such a humbling moment just to be offered that that that kind of opportunity. So I thank you very much man.
Speaker 2: And it was cool.
Speaker 4: I hope I did really good at or as much as I could with it. And uh, you know, I got to engage with the people that were that were there, so it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That was your first time, right, first week engagement.
Speaker 2: First time, yeah, first time I was there for you were there, man, you were there. You're my biggest supporter man, so.
Speaker 3: Of course, and where they didn't have you like on the schedule, you know, you're like just a you know, a feel in I just didn't think you know, a lot of people knew, and you were like, yeah, I'm about to alone, and I did. I ran outside and gathered everybody. I went and got Travis and uh Lionel and uh Riley. I was like, come on, let's go, or boys speaking, let's go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah. And then on top of it all too, like there was musicians there as well. You know, there's a lot of music being played, worship things like that. Music is always something that impresses me. It don't matter who it is, really if if you're able to kind of make some sort of sound right with your hands, I mean, it's it blows me away. Plus two, there was you know, uh there was singers there and stuff. So all that stuff is incredibly you know, talented. In my opinion, it's awesome stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you did good too. Uh. I remember even like when you first started off, he was kind of like, uh, you know, just a little shake. He wasn't bad. But then once you started going, especially uh was Bill Messer. He started engaging with you, you know, and asking questions, and then next thing you know, it's like, okay, this is like a podcast. I'm just having a dialogue here. Man. Then you just you took off running.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You did good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you know, it's like it's like that cruise control like on a vehicle. It takes a little bit to get to that speed, and then once you get to that speed, lock it in and it's just natural from there. So it was cool, and I actually had some difficulties. I tell people all the time, a lot of my friends call me Murphy. I'm like, yeah, because I'm Murphy's Law. Something's going to go wrong, man, it's going to go wrong with me. And I made these slide shows for my talk, and I made it on the computer and I was like, okay, it's an Apple computer. I'll make it on Keynote. And I have an Apple laptop, so it's an Apple product. It has to have Keynote. And of course it didn't. So I made all that stuff and got up there, had my laptop out, and then I said, oh, no, where's Keynote And there was no internet. I couldn't download the app up there, and doctor Aaron Judkins pull had the fire. He had the table next to me. I seen him on his computer and I was like, hey, is that an Apple computer? He's like looking at me like yeah, And I was like, what time are you speaking? He's like, oh, I ain't speaking till six. It's like one o'clock. And I was going on. At one point thirty, I was like, man, could.
Speaker 3: I pretty please use your laptop for my presentation without hesitation? Yeah? Sure, go ahead. So I got pulled out of the fire from that, and the second day I got all my stuff lined up. Then that little dongle and I bought it brand new, the hook up to my laptop and have an HDMI go into it, and the freaking thing wouldn't work. So I had to do the second show, but with no slides show presentation. But I just laughed it off. You know, I should be like a stand up guy's a style person. As they were sittre trying to work on it, I was like, well, hey, guys, how's going Everybody having a good time this week? Yeah? Yeah, you gotta improvise? Man? Oh yeah, all right, wonderers, here's one for you. Bigfoot's been spotted again, and this time he's rocking a hat from the Soul Squatch. These folks aren't cranking out novelty shop swag. They're making gear that Squatch approved, thoughtful design, good materials, and built for the real deal outdoor use. But yeah, it still carries the myth. Whether you're out running trail cams or just catching your breath by the fire after a long hike, this gear holds up. Check them out at the soulsquatch dot com and if you believe you are already one of us.
Speaker 4: What got me too is I didn't realize how tiring these events can kind of be. You know, we're because we're constantly engaging with people that are coming across to the table. You know, these people walk by in the window shop pretty much, and you know you want them to really kind of get more familiar with your brand a little bit, so you engage with them. But then some some of these individuals, you know, will carry on a ten minute conversation with you, and it was like we were, you know, podcasting all day, which is cool, right, I mean, that's like what we're built for, and it was cool to get some other individual you know, different perspectives from from these individuals to where you know, they knew some things that I didn't know. So it was just you know, more books for my bookshelf, vice versa. And they were just so happy to really see you know, creators in person. I think I think it's a big kind of it's a fun moment for them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're anyone at least I talk about myself, but I'm not really in like this famous space, you know. But they definitely give you, like this gleam a little bit, which is cool, right, So it's always fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes you feel good because you think you're just talking into a camera, not really affecting anybody or you know, having an influence on anybody, or even being heard sometimes. So yeah, these conferences are definitely fuel for the fire. For one, you get with like minded people, and so in this space, the things we talk about, it can be isolating. You know, we are the minority, you know in that kind of sense. So when you get to these conferences and you find like minded people, You're like, I'm not the only crazy heretic. I'm amongst my people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's more people in the sandbox. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then at the same time, when you have those doubts about you know, the content creation, you go to these conferences and then you get those people that come up and be like, man, I love your show, A longtime listener. I love what you do. Thank you man. Okay, sweet fuel for the fire. I'm least positively influencing someone, It's worth it. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like one guy came by, He's like, hey, I've heard of your show. I came across it from Cult Conspiracy with Jacob and Jonathan right, and those guys put out a tremendous amount of content. Shout out to those guys, and I had the opportunity to get on their show with Jesse and we we had a nice three and a half hour talk. I mean, those guys can really stretch the stretch the endings there. But it was a cool moment because he said that, you know, hey, I came across your show, and it's funny. I run into you here, and I mean the next few sentences that came out of his mouth, he's like, you know, I like I like Prometheus Lens too, and Doc Brown.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, he's here, and he was. He was.
Speaker 4: He said are you serious? And I was like, yeah, go around the corner there, hang it left and he's right down there, and uh go meet him at person. So it was was cool got to shake their hand and send them off to other content creators that they didn't even know that they were there. But when you see the kind of happiness and the real that that you know they're experiencing where oh what they're here meet and greet in a way, so it goes a long way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I did. I got to meet to several people that were listeners of the show. But then at the same time, I got to meet some people that I've had interactions with online for years and never put a face to them, and so they actually came up and got to meet them. It's just really really cool man. And shout out to Riley, you know from Midwest Mythos. He come up with us and he met us there. He come all the way from Indiana and he met us there that morning. Kind of helped us set up and hang out with us and watch tables and stuff, and that was a huge blessing. Man. I'm used to doing these things, Solow, and you have set at the table the whole day. I mean you can risk taken off, but I mean you risk SOMEBD, you know, snatching yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's temple grabbers man. So I'll tell you that I came across a couple of those. Yeah, yeah, and you know big Fish. That's Riley.
Speaker 3: Shout out to big Fish. I love it. And he's a salesman, bro.
Speaker 2: He was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Tell me how he got that name, but he didn't. You didn't get a chance to get around to I don't know. Do you know how he got that name?
Speaker 3: I do not know. I think I think he was saying, it's just at work. At work, they gave each other like nicknames and stuff, and he ended up with big Fish. And he was like, I don't know why, but he watched the table for me and like, so if I wanted to, you know, go outside for a minute, get a breathere, or go to the bathroom, go get something to eat, or just even go mosey around, check out some of the tables and talk to the other content creators. He always held down the fort and man, I tell you, I even told him, I said, dude, you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. And he's like, amen, I just like to talk. Yeah, I guess I am a salesman. But he would like people walk by, Like you said, some people just like to kind of inadvertently look and then keep going. He wouldn't let him get away. So if they got near the table and got to looking, hey, how you doing today? Are you enjoying yourself? You have had a good time? Why you check this.
Speaker 2: Out right right? That's just awesome?
Speaker 3: And I did. I sold out man. Uh you know, Riley Man, he did a good job. I remember I showed up like forty books and I sold all of them but four. I had four books for the next day. Oh wow, Yeah, I mean he did a heck of a job, thanks, Riley.
Speaker 4: And it's funny too. When we went to after day two, we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel. We ended up running into all the big creators right that were you know, a part of.
Speaker 2: Spiracy Con.
Speaker 4: And I saw and it was right in around that area where the all the hotels are and everything. So that's where all the guests as well or the you know, the people participating at the event, they were there, and so everyone was running into each other at Cracker Barrel.
Speaker 3: But I saw one.
Speaker 4: Of the one of the attendees, you know, walking into Cracker Barrel with your book, and I was like, oh, snap, that's cool.
Speaker 3: But it was fun. Man.
Speaker 2: The drive back wasn't bad. It wasn't bad at all.
Speaker 4: Again, you got two podcasters just hanging out for four and a half hours and it flew by, got gas what maybe one time? Which is awesome. I drive a truck that gets like twelve miles to the gallon. Here's probably gets something similar.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's part pretty close yea.
Speaker 4: And we get back right, We get back to Doc's place, and first of all, Doc has like the coolest DVD collection I've ever seen in my life. Oh it's so old school and I'm so upset that I don't have it.
Speaker 3: But there was.
Speaker 4: It's everything. It's everything on like the fringe aspect of like Christian content. And so we got in. I he was like, which one you want? I was like, dude, this is like a kid in the candy store. I don't know what I want. I like chocolate, I like I like, you know, sour stuff. There's just so much to choose from. And you actually brought out the Bill Cooper documentary and I this is someone that obviously of our time, our time, Like everyone knows Bill Cooper. I know about Bill Cooper but I've never dug deep into his store or what he really covered.
Speaker 2: But getting into it.
Speaker 4: Before I get into that, but you know, I've always kind of seen short clips of Bill Cooper's talking about something for maybe fifteen thirty seconds long. You guys know how social media is today. Everything's kind of really shortened down for attention spans. But I was like, you know what, someone was calling to me to watch that, right, So it has all this interesting illustration on the front cover, and it intrigued me. So first of all, Doc's got a DVD player, which is super nostalgic for me to see, and it was awesome. It made me think of like the old days when I used to put DVDs in my old PlayStation two. But we popped it in, dude, and we were like narrating while we were talking.
Speaker 3: We were pausing, oh yeah, we get three to five man saying we had to polls and theorize and philosophize.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, man.
Speaker 4: And so I mean that that story of Bill Cooper, I didn't I did not know what happened. Thought he just died of natural causes, but that really isn't the case.
Speaker 3: You know, they straight up murdered him on his front door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he was what would you say, he was like the godfather of all this kind of stuff that we dive into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was talking about this stuff in the early and mid nineties, you know, for the days of YouTube and all that stuff. He was doing shortwave radio programs talking about the powers that be, the hidden hands that ruled the world, and the Freemasons and all the occult symbolism and all that stuff. Man, he was the grandfather of fringe, if you want to call him that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He had his own radio show too, I believe, which I think it aired for what four hundred and something hours or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I remember he was crazy, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, that whole story about how he was, you know, allegedly this this Second Amendment guy and this conspiracy theory and.
Speaker 3: He was part of a terrorist organization, a terrorist militia. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always this narrative wrapped around people that you know, are our researchers and you know, revealing certain things to the public that these puppeteers don't want to be exposed, right to these public minds, because everything today seems to be like it's wrapped deep, deeply knitted into propaganda. Propaganda's you know, the government, these organizations, the mystery schools, you know, these secret societies coloring in certain areas of your thoughts. And so he was his main message was like really trying to wake people up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wake the sheep That's what he kept saying. It's my job to wake the sheeple. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then but he was he was naming. He talked about in the beginning of the documentary he got into his UFO experience. I don't remember exactly how it went, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that was wild because they lightly touched standing on the film, but he went to it in depth on his book, you know, Behold a Pale Horse, and so he kind of lightly talked about it on the documentary and that was one of our pile's moments and he's like, what, I need more context on that one, and I was like, I tell you, but yeah. He was working on a submarine out in the Pacific between California and Hawaii. That's right there where that Uss Knehmence is and all that tic tack and all that UFO stuff, and he was out on deck and seeing a UFO a huge flying saucer. And I can't remember the size, but it was ridiculous big. I think he said it was the size of a like those ships that the planes land on out there in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the aircraft carrier.
Speaker 3: And he said that it just come right out of the water, he said, and it's like there was a force field around it that pushed the water away, like it never even touched the thing that stood there and floated. And then it just shot off. And then he went and got these captain and started telling all kinds of people. They started looking on radar. They couldn't see it anymore, but they picked it up on radar. Then the whole crew went out there and was looking at the sky. Then it comes back and he says, you know, two hundred mile iron more ridiculous speed, he said, never slowed down, he said, hit the water, and again the water just pushed away and wrapped around it like a bubble, like an invisible bubble was around it. Wow, he said, something stopped. I've worked in the Navy and army my whole life, he said. At a speed like that, and then impact on the water, he said, it should tour the shreds and he said, we all gave our statements, and they took us back to Hawaii, to the mainland. He said, normally they'd let us off. He said, the would even less off the boat. He said, in the commanding officer of the whole thing met with him one on one and interviewed a mi ale and that he asked Bill. He said, well, Bill, what'd you see out there? He's like, Sir, I think it was a UFO. He said that. He just went irate, cussed, seem like a dog was slinging stuff off these dass, breaking lamps off the wall, just going crazy. And he said. Then he sits back down, takes a deep breath, says, I'm going to ask you a Bill again. I'm gonna ask you again, Bill, He said, in the future, your future riots on your answer. He said, what did you see out there? Said nothing, Sir. He says, You're going to go far and I get on my office.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's how it works, man. I mean this makes me obviously we paused at this moment. We had some dialogue about it, but it makes me think of a few things.
Speaker 2: You know, we've had tarcoal.
Speaker 4: Carlson go on to Joe Rogan's show, and within the first ten to fifteen minutes of the show he talked about certain I forget exactly what the operation was, but it's that they've detected these anomalies or these phenomenons or these objects, right, because they kind of appear on radar, but they're moving at extreme speeds underwater.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We even kind of talked a little bit about how the Bible, you know, speaks of the subject of spirits right with their habitation being in the abyss or in the waters. Right, So it makes me think of of that a little bit, right, And what we've seen since twenty seventeen with the David Freber and you know, the tic tac video that went viral, since you know that the New York Times opened up this story in twenty seventeen, you know, it seems to be that ever since that has happened, we've been kind of getting spoon fed, spoon fed a little little at a time where we're starting to see what's called whistleblowers coming to Congress giving their their testimonies and their ideas to what they think these things are, or you know, what documents that they've been revealed to from working in these you know, classified areas of government, So.
Speaker 2: That again, you know, makes.
Speaker 4: Me think of kind of like propaganda, because there's always push to.
Speaker 2: To have the.
Speaker 4: Public wrapped their minds around this concept, and it seems like they're coloring in these spaces of thought to where these are extraterrestrials. But I think Bill, I don't know, but did Bill have a different view of the extraterrestrial narrative?
Speaker 3: Helly, you guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars. Silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four oh one K or money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted. For I recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encouraged the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there invested in hard tangible assets, the same thing with your four O one k's take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure telling them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn sent you torches high guys. Now, well, at first, you know, he thought that they were extraterrestrial, that they were aliens. And then once he got out of the service, he started deep diving and studying this stuff. And he was a military intelligence officer, so he's seeing reports and things talking about these craft and he ended up joining moufon. I can't remember what that acronym means, but it's the people that study aliens and stuff in UFOs. And he spent many years and now working with people sharing research. And he said that he got the long story short. He just found out that most of the people he said in his opinion that a lot of the people there were CIA and FBI implants. Whoa whoa, whoa whoa. You know, I pulled you over for license registration and proof of all access passed before proceeding. Hey, guys, if you enjoyed that episode. This is an all access past episode exclusive, but hey, if you'd like to get access to this episode and an entire library of members only exclusive content, forty eight hour early access to all future episodes, and an ad free listening experience on Apple and Spotify, head on over to Prometheus lynnspodcast dot com and sign up for the all accesspass and join us on the hero's journey