Speaker 1: Gee one on one, Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: Hold Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w j r R. Another reminder, we will have more Welcome to Rockville four day passes, weekend passes up for grabs this morning. You get qualifying for that by voting for you say we Play It, which posts on our Facebook page right around seven to twenty. Then you'll have till nine o'clock to throw your voting and qualify for the rock Fild tickets.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, We'll tell you when it's up and you can vote. But yes, Welcome to Rockfield tickets. A lot of people excited about that one.
Speaker 1: And JR R. That's like our big show right now for this year.
Speaker 2: It just occurred to me, I'm if I was a betting man, which I'm really not, but if I were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every now and then, I've seen you beg I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Bet this pops up in your good news network when you look at that two seconds before you have to, you know, regurgitate that information in the seven o'clock hour.
Speaker 3: I could almost guarantee it will because I'm gonna grab it from you after you read it.
Speaker 2: What is it self up for?
Speaker 1: That one?
Speaker 2: She did We've got one hundred and eight year old Japanese woman who is now officially recognized and said world's oldest female barber.
Speaker 1: She's still cutting hair at one hundred and eight.
Speaker 2: Is still cutting hair at one hundred and eight. She's been doing it pretty much all her life. Her husband was also a barber. He died in World War Two. Has she had another husband? Since it doesn't, it doesn't seem as if she does. She just kept on clipping, poor lady. I mean, that's a long time without a hobby.
Speaker 3: I bet she's, you know, hanging out with some clients over the years, some customers, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know the.
Speaker 3: Focus is that she's one hundred and eight year old barber, but I'm worried about her sex life.
Speaker 2: It's probably a little dusty down there at this point.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that probably well, groom though, I'm sure maybe maybe we make her a grand prize winner. I heard you, maybe maker a grand prize winner for a trip to the villages. They'll knock the dust right off that thing. Oh my god, didn't know this. Here's a little fun fact for you. All right, as long as we're on this subjects uh, Guinness has separate categories for oldest female and male barber. I don't know why the oldest male barber, in case you're wondering, it's an American dude who's one hundred and seven years old, okay, and the oldest females as they did on.
Speaker 2: Her name, so it makes her technically the oldest period as far as the barber category.
Speaker 3: But Pat, you said you don't know why they have a separate man and woman because it's Dei bruh, not that's de A. It's Deis. I'm saying because they they the world's records were when Dee I was in ef fect.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, I want and I don't even want. I demand oldest trans barber. I do. I want to hear it. I know it's probably.
Speaker 3: Actually if my wife's uncle ankle sorry cut hair, he would be probably the oldest trans.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she still charges World War two prices.
Speaker 3: Because he was really quick because our ankle was trans well before anybody even knew what that was.
Speaker 1: They thought it was. This was before the trans am days.
Speaker 2: You predated that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow wow, I mean he's now I think close to seventy and been trans for years and years had to pay for it.
Speaker 1: I'm like the God, all right, let's go. But you wonder what about it?
Speaker 2: I wonder if she still charges World War two era prices for a trip. Yeah, fifty cents. Speaking of money, there is a ten million dollar reward posted wanted an ex Canadian Olympian snowboarder who is uh believed to be the head of a Canadian drug ring that has well, he went from snow to blow is basically what we're doing. He's got the pipeline running from Colombia into Canada. Along with that has come he's got there's some murders thrown into the mix, mainly in the Ontario area that they believe he and his henchmen are are responsible for. This guy. He's now on the ten most Wanted Fugitives list and both Canadian and US officials are looking for this guy and are willing to pay ten million dollars for information leading to his arrest. That would be Ryan Wedding, who is now forty three years old. I guess he was in the Olympics for Canada back in the early two thousands for snowboarding.
Speaker 1: You got a picture of this dude.
Speaker 3: I see the marked out pictures of all the other ones. Bruh, I'm sorry. What I think like El Chopo and this and that. I don't think of a Canadian snowboarder. Yeah, Canadian snowboarder. It's like one step off of and I know I grew up at the beach bodyboard and surfing it. But that's one step off of somebody who serfs, or somebody who plays soccer, or somebody who golfs.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Just hit the d, kicked back and enjoy.
Speaker 3: And then you have Ald Chopo cut their heads off and yeah, right down the throat.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, these guys have gotten pretty nasty on their own, so that's interesting. Wow, ten most wanted ten million dollar reward?
Speaker 3: Is this part of the Canada versus US hype though, that's going on too.
Speaker 2: No, they're working in conjunction with each other to hopefully reel this guy.
Speaker 3: Well, we're working with Canada with everything that you hear, sure watch out sure.
Speaker 2: All right? And finally there's this. I like to bring visual aids when they would be helpful. Here's one on our Facebook page. I'm going now first images of hump back whales. Actually humping, and it goes a step further audio they're both dudes. It's gay humpbacks humping. I'm off of Hawaii. Hold on now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So who knew gay whales. It's everywhere. I like it.
Speaker 3: It's gay America. Do we have a trans haircutter? Sorry, barber.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 3: I'm not specifying, you know, like waters or waiter or server.
Speaker 1: I'm saying barber trans. We're gonna get one.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get the record because you know Orlando humpbacks gays.
Speaker 1: On demand download the iHeartRadio app. Everyone