Speaker 1: This segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. It's located at Preston and Plano Parkway. They've mastered five different types of pizza. So if you're like, I only like New York style, or I only like Chicago style or Detroit style, whatever it may be, Andrews has mastered at all. And if you don't believe us, then listen to readers of the Dallas Forny News who voted it best pizzeria in all of Dallas Fort Worth. So if you're a foodie you like going to the best barbecue and pizza and brewery spots in town, man, go out of your way to get to Plano Preston and Plano Parkway one location Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen and find out why everybody's raving about it.
Speaker 2: But right now, stop for this.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Love Shack, Davy Ben's Ladies talking love life and a white Mercedes Babes.
Speaker 2: Let us be nice to you. Oh yeah, put advice and you. Welcome to the Love Shack.
Speaker 3: Lady Life, cancakes, crazy, you need two sex birds, rowinghouse suase.
Speaker 2: Let me man absolutely.
Speaker 3: It's highly disturbing to me that the story that I found here does not have a video with some news audio to go with it. That's disappointing, but the story does make up for it. This is the story of one hundred and two year old Gwyneth Griffiths. Gwyneth Griffiths just had just had a birthday. She was think about this. Born four years after World War One, so you got through World War two as you're growing up.
Speaker 2: I am tired.
Speaker 3: Married her first husband at the age of eighteen. They are together for twenty five years. But he got shot in the head in a battle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I had a battles a lot.
Speaker 1: Of wars that had a war, just like a battle and war war, battle, war, battlet.
Speaker 2: Not sure the Battle of so oh what is that one? Can you spell it? Yeah? So in the Battle of Valet, like a Valet Parker so may Yeah. I don't know a Somalia a wine guy, so may hardly.
Speaker 4: I mean that almost sounds like it would based on timing. She was married to him for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Is that like?
Speaker 4: Did this guy go to Vietnam later in life? They were together for twenty five years, okay, and she was born before World War One, had.
Speaker 1: Two kids, Okay, so she would have She was married at eighteen, so she was eighteen after World War One and then twenty five years later after that.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, are right wrong?
Speaker 3: It was her dad who got shot in the head at the Battle of May Oh, which is World War One.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that doesn't matter. Those are the parts of the story that don't matter. He died at the Battle of Pompeii. Let's get into the meat. Oh, he was in Pompeii.
Speaker 3: Now that she's one hundred and two, she's asked for some strippers on her birthday. Let's go arcle has so many great pictures of guys wearing hardly anything with a couple of audies on the belly button here, which is, Oh, that's what bugs you.
Speaker 1: You're disturbing to see that, putting the hard and hardly anything. You don't like to see that. There's a lot of bending over happening as well. She's at a nursing home and they're bringing her, you know, cakes and things like that.
Speaker 3: She asked for a stripper. So basically what happens at this nursing home. Whatever it's their birthday, they get one wish. They have a little wishing tree and they try to make these wishes come true.
Speaker 2: It's like a make a wish for old people, like, for instance.
Speaker 3: One grandma, I wanted to go to a college football game, so they took her to one. So that's pretty good. And she said, it's my birthday coming up. So I like a stripper. This stripper has a tattoo on his back that says seek peace not war. I gotta say, I agree?
Speaker 2: I agree? Is it right of the waste? It's on the back. Oh yeah, when you're back there seeking something, it's on the back. You would you like to see how I can show you? Is there an arrow pointing stamp? Or are you sure? It's not? Seek a piece not war? Now, seek piece not war.
Speaker 3: And it's some hieroglyphics in between all that hieroglyphics down the spine.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 3: So they arranged for what they called instead of strippers, they call them butlers.
Speaker 2: A buff and a butler. Butlers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they came in and gave her quite a show. I'm talking lamp dances.
Speaker 2: Fuck. They break her, feeding cake to her with what and these guys are wearing what do you mean.
Speaker 4: With What did they put a little cake on the end of it?
Speaker 2: What a scene at the retirement home.
Speaker 3: Now, the guy who wrote this article says, when I spoke to her about it, she told me, I hope I get a cheeky pinch of his bum.
Speaker 2: Honey, Eaton said some cake? On? Is that allowed? Yeah? Where she's gonna go to? Hr? I mean there could be a stripper, Hr.
Speaker 3: She's one hundred and two.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's not like a hard pinch. It could be a cupping. What do you mean by hard pinch. She's not gonna pinch it that hard. Now.
Speaker 3: Here's the sad part of the article is her loved ones appear to be taking advantage of the fact that she's losing her gd mind. One of her friends says, every Sunday, Gwyneth marries doctor John, not the old musician.
Speaker 2: That'd be great he was still alive. He's in there.
Speaker 3: Doctor John is an imaginary figure who has taken on a very real role in her world. Doctor John is at police doctor. Her friends if we don't know where he came from, but she's convinced he's real.
Speaker 2: I've never met.
Speaker 3: Him, but my son is a police officer himself.
Speaker 2: Knows all about him? What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: So she's marrying an imaginary man every weekend?
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you guys? Oh nice?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh no, it looks great. These aren't the strippers he looks. She looks like Homer Simpson's dad. There's such a beer belly on this guy.
Speaker 2: What part of the country is this in?
Speaker 1: This feels uk for sure, you're not getting an elite stripper over there. For that, you're going to the sea team.
Speaker 2: How about this? She's blindfolded.
Speaker 3: This guy's wearing a bit of an apron and she's she's grabbing his ass.
Speaker 2: Why the blindfold? Man? I really don't know.
Speaker 4: At some point we got to tell the story of the real beaten down stripper and zippers that should be in a wayback machine.
Speaker 3: They also said she once had five heart attacks in a single day.
Speaker 2: Wait what, poor lady. He's laughing at that, and she flirting with having another one with this guy grinding on her.
Speaker 1: You're revealing too much, Kevin, All right, there you have it coming up next in just over three minutes. Why are the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders making news?
Speaker 2: We'll discuss